Official records of individual deaths including the cause of death certified by a physician, and any other required identifying information.
Official certifications by a physician recording the individual's birth date, place of birth, parentage and other required identifying data which are filed with the local registrar of vital statistics.
Certificate of Need
Cause of Death
Coroners and Medical Examiners
Physicians appointed to investigate all cases of sudden or violent death.
Forms and Records Control
Medical Record Linkage
Compilations of data on hospital activities and programs; excludes patient medical records.
Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.
International Classification of Diseases
A system of categories to which morbid entries are assigned according to established criteria. Included is the entire range of conditions in a manageable number of categories, grouped to facilitate mortality reporting. It is produced by the World Health Organization (From ICD-10, p1). The Clinical Modifications, produced by the UNITED STATES DEPT. OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, are larger extensions used for morbidity and general epidemiological purposes, primarily in the U.S.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
Public Health Informatics
The systematic application of information and computer sciences to public health practice, research, and learning.
The age of the mother in PREGNANCY.
Infant, Low Birth Weight
Health Services Needs and Demand
Work Capacity Evaluation
Continental Population Groups
Records as Topic
The commitment in writing, as authentic evidence, of something having legal importance. The concept includes certificates of birth, death, etc., as well as hospital, medical, and other institutional records.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Protective measures against unauthorized access to or interference with computer operating systems, telecommunications, or data structures, especially the modification, deletion, destruction, or release of data in computers. It includes methods of forestalling interference by computer viruses or so-called computer hackers aiming to compromise stored data.
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Results of conception and ensuing pregnancy, including LIVE BIRTH; STILLBIRTH; SPONTANEOUS ABORTION; INDUCED ABORTION. The outcome may follow natural or artificial insemination or any of the various ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES, such as EMBRYO TRANSFER or FERTILIZATION IN VITRO.
The number of new cases of a given disease during a given period in a specified population. It also is used for the rate at which new events occur in a defined population. It is differentiated from PREVALENCE, which refers to all cases, new or old, in the population at a given time.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Any deviation of results or inferences from the truth, or processes leading to such deviation. Bias can result from several sources: one-sided or systematic variations in measurement from the true value (systematic error); flaws in study design; deviation of inferences, interpretations, or analyses based on flawed data or data collection; etc. There is no sense of prejudice or subjectivity implied in the assessment of bias under these conditions.
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Education, Pharmacy, Graduate
European Continental Ancestry Group
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Persons living in the United States of Mexican (MEXICAN AMERICANS), Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American, or other Spanish culture or origin. The concept does not include Brazilian Americans or Portuguese Americans.
The number of pregnancies, complete or incomplete, experienced by a female. It is different from PARITY, which is the number of offspring borne. (From Stedman, 26th ed)
United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Return to Work
Maternal deaths resulting from complications of pregnancy and childbirth in a given population.
Wounds and Injuries
Webcasts as Topic
Medical Staff, Hospital
Educational attainment or level of education of individuals.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Activities associated with the disposition of the dead. It excludes cultural practices such as funeral rites.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Hospital
The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.
The number of offspring a female has borne. It is contrasted with GRAVIDITY, which refers to the number of pregnancies, regardless of outcome.
The age of the conceptus, beginning from the time of FERTILIZATION. In clinical obstetrics, the gestational age is often estimated as the time from the last day of the last MENSTRUATION which is about 2 weeks before OVULATION and fertilization.
Persons living in the United States having origins in any of the black groups of Africa.
Indians, North American
Individual members of North American ethnic groups with ancient historic ancestral origins in Asia.
The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Health Information Management
CHILDBIRTH before 37 weeks of PREGNANCY (259 days from the first day of the mother's last menstrual period, or 245 days after FERTILIZATION).
Multiple Birth Offspring
The offspring in multiple pregnancies (PREGNANCY, MULTIPLE): TWINS; TRIPLETS; QUADRUPLETS; QUINTUPLETS; etc.
Sudden Infant Death
The abrupt and unexplained death of an apparently healthy infant under one year of age, remaining unexplained after a thorough case investigation, including performance of a complete autopsy, examination of the death scene, and review of the clinical history. (Pediatr Pathol 1991 Sep-Oct;11(5):677-84)
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
A demographic parameter indicating a person's status with respect to marriage, divorce, widowhood, singleness, etc.
Sensitivity and Specificity
Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XIX, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, administered by the states, that provides health care benefits to indigent and medically indigent persons.
Property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyright, that results from creative effort. The Patent and Copyright Clause (Art. 1, Sec. 8, cl. 8) of the United States Constitution provides for promoting the progress of science and useful arts by securing for limited times to authors and inventors, the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries. (From Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed, p1014)
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Delivery of an infant through the vagina in a female who has had a prior cesarean section.
Computer Communication Networks
Medical Informatics Applications
District of Columbia
Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
A tumor derived from mesothelial tissue (peritoneum, pleura, pericardium). It appears as broad sheets of cells, with some regions containing spindle-shaped, sarcoma-like cells and other regions showing adenomatous patterns. Pleural mesotheliomas have been linked to exposure to asbestos. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Proportional Hazards Models
The protection of genetic information about an individual, family, or population group, from unauthorized disclosure.
An island in the Greater Antilles in the West Indies. Its capital is San Juan. It is a self-governing commonwealth in union with the United States. It was discovered by Columbus in 1493 but no colonization was attempted until 1508. It belonged to Spain until ceded to the United States in 1898. It became a commonwealth with autonomy in internal affairs in 1952. Columbus named the island San Juan for St. John's Day, the Monday he arrived, and the bay Puerto Rico, rich harbor. The island became Puerto Rico officially in 1932. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p987 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p436)
CHILDBIRTH at the end of a normal duration of PREGNANCY, between 37 to 40 weeks of gestation or about 280 days from the first day of the mother's last menstrual period.
A vital statistic measuring or recording the rate of death from any cause in hospitalized populations.
The relationship of Medicaid payment rates, bed constraint policies, and risk-adjusted pressure ulcers. (1/17)OBJECTIVE: To examine the effect of Medicaid reimbursement rates on nursing home quality in the presence of certificate-of-need (CON) and construction moratorium laws. DATA SOURCES/STUDY SETTING: A single cross-section of Medicaid certified nursing homes in 1999 (N = 13,736). STUDY DESIGN: A multivariate regression model was used to examine the effect of Medicaid payment rates and other explanatory variables on risk-adjusted pressure ulcer incidence. The model is alternatively considered for all U.S. nursing home markets, those most restrictive markets, and those high-Medicaid homes to isolate potentially resource-poor environments. DATA EXTRACTION METHODS: A merged data file was constructed with resident-level information from the Minimum Data Set, facility-level information from the On-Line, Survey, Certification, and Reporting (OSCAR) system and market- and state-level information from various published sources. PRINCIPAL FINDINGS: In the analysis of all U.S. markets, there was a positive relationship between the Medicaid payment rate and nursing home quality. The results from this analysis imply that a 10 percent increase in Medicaid payment was associated with a 1.5 percent decrease in the incidence of risk-adjusted pressure ulcers. However, there was a limited association between Medicaid payment rates and quality in the most restrictive markets. Finally, there was a strong relationship between Medicaid payment and quality in high-Medicaid homes providing strong evidence that the level of Medicaid payment is especially important within resource poor facilities. CONCLUSIONS: These findings provide support for the idea that increased Medicaid reimbursement may be an effective means toward improving nursing home quality, although CON and moratorium laws may mitigate this relationship. (+info)
Monopoly is not the answer. (2/17)Certificate-of-need (CON) regulation was originally intended to correct market failures that no longer afflict health care markets. It is ironic that Sujit Choudhry and colleagues now invoke it to deal with situations where, in their view, competition is working altogether too well. Protectionist regulation, long discredited in other areas, is particularly misguided in health care, where health insurance greatly increases the profitability of monopoly and imposes the resulting higher costs on unwilling premium payers. To use cross-subsidies to finance even worthy (let alone unworthy) health care projects is to put public burdens unfairly (regressively) on the backs of working Americans. (+info)
Medicare program; conditions for payment of power mobility devices, including power wheelchairs and power-operated vehicles. Interim final rule with comment period. (3/17)This interim final rule conforms our regulations to section 302(a)(2)(E)(iv) of the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003 (Pub. L. 108-173). This rule defines the term power mobility devices (PMDs) as power wheelchairs and power operated vehicles (POVs or scooters). It sets forth revised conditions for Medicare payment of PMDs and defines who may prescribe PMDs. This rule also requires a face-to-face examination of the beneficiary by the physician or treating practitioner and a PMD prescription and pertinent parts of the medical record that the durable medical equipment supplier maintains in records and makes available to CMS or its agents upon request. Finally, this rule discusses CMS' policy on documentation that may be requested by CMS or its agents to support a Medicare claim for payment, as well as the elimination for the Certificate of Medical Necessity for PMDs. (+info)
Contemporary impact of state certificate-of-need regulations for cardiac surgery: an analysis using the Society of Thoracic Surgeons' National Cardiac Surgery Database. (4/17)BACKGROUND: Prior research using administrative data associated certificate-of-need (CON) regulation for open heart surgery with higher hospital coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) volume and lower CABG operative mortality rates in elderly patients. It is unclear whether these findings apply in a general population and after controlling for detailed clinical characteristics and region. METHODS AND RESULTS: Using the Society of Thoracic Surgeons' (STS) National Cardiac Surgery Database, we examined isolated CABG surgery volume, operative mortality, and the composite end point of operative mortality or major morbidity for the years 2000 to 2003. The presence of CON regulations for open heart surgery was ascertained from the National Directory of the American Health Policy Association and by contacting CON administrators. Results were analyzed nationally, by state, and by region (West, Northeast, Midwest, South) and were adjusted for clinical factors and both population density and region with mixed-effects hierarchical logistic regression models. During 2000 to 2003, there were 314,710 isolated CABG surgeries performed at 294 STS hospitals in CON states (n=27, including Washington, DC) and 280 512 procedures at 343 STS hospitals in non-CON states (n=24). Patient clinical characteristics were similar among CON and non-CON hospitals. States with CON regulations tended to have higher population densities and had significantly higher median hospital annual CABG volumes in each of the years 2000 to 2003 (P<0.005). This difference remained significant after adjustment for region and population density. Operative mortality was 2.52% for CON versus 2.62% for non-CON states (P=0.32). There was a significant association between CON law and operative mortality in the South. After adjustment for patient risk factors and region, there was a marginally significant reduction of mortality risk in states with CON regulation (adjusted OR 0.92, 95% CI 0.86 to 1.00). However, this difference was not statistically significant when a revised model accounted for random state effects. Similar volume and outcomes results were seen when the analysis was repeated with data from the national Medicare database. CONCLUSIONS: CON states have significantly higher hospital CABG surgery volumes but similar mortality compared with non-CON states. CON regulation alone is not a sufficient mechanism to ensure quality of care for CABG surgery. (+info)
Certificate of need regulation and cardiac catheterization appropriateness after acute myocardial infarction. (5/17)BACKGROUND: Certificate of need (CON) regulation was introduced to control healthcare costs and improve quality of care in part by limiting the number of facilities providing complex medical care. Our objective was to examine whether rates of appropriate cardiac catheterization after admission for acute myocardial infarction varied between states with and without CON regulation of cardiac catheterization. METHODS AND RESULTS: We performed a retrospective analysis of chart-abstracted data for 137,279 Medicare patients admitted for acute myocardial infarction between 1994 and 1996 at 4179 US acute-care hospitals. Using 3-level hierarchical generalized linear modeling adjusted for patient sociodemographic and clinical characteristics and physician and hospital characteristics, we compared catheterization rates within 60 days of admission for states (and the District of Columbia) with (n=32) and without (n=19) CON regulation in the full cohort and stratified by catheterization appropriateness. Appropriateness was categorized as strongly, equivocally, or weakly indicated. We found CON regulation was associated with a borderline-significant lower rate of catheterization overall (45.8% versus 46.5%; adjusted risk ratio [RR] 0.91, 95% confidence interval 0.82 to 1.00, P=0.06). After stratification by appropriateness, CON regulation was not associated with a significantly lower rate of catheterization among 63,823 patients with strong indications (49.9% versus 50.3%; adjusted RR 0.94, 95% confidence interval 0.86 to 1.02, P=0.17). However, CON regulation was associated with significantly lower rates of catheterization among 65,077 patients with equivocal indication (45.0% versus 46.0%; adjusted RR 0.88, 95% confidence interval 0.78 to 1.00, P=0.05) and among 8379 patients with weak indications (19.8% versus 21.8%; adjusted RR 0.84, 95% confidence interval 0.71 to 0.98, P=0.04). Associations were weakened substantially after adjustment for hospital coronary artery bypass graft surgery or cardiac catheterization capability. CONCLUSIONS: CON regulation was associated with modestly lower rates of equivocally and weakly indicated cardiac catheterization after admission for acute myocardial infarction, but no significant differences existed in rates of strongly indicated catheterization. (+info)
Home oxygen therapy under Medicare. A primer. (6/17)Medicare recently implemented a new, strict, and complex home oxygen policy and a new oxygen prescription form. Unfortunately, the lack of instructions for the form has led to confusion, frustration, and suboptimal treatment. Long-term oxygen therapy prolongs survival, ameliorates hypoxic organ dysfunction, and improves exercise endurance. Indications for therapy include hypoxemia caused by cardiopulmonary diseases, hypoxemia that occurs with sleep or exercise, and hypoxemic organ dysfunction. Patients should be stable and have an arterial blood oxygen tension (PaO2) of 55 mm of mercury (7.3 kPa) or less or arterial blood oxygen saturation (SaO2) of 88% or less. There should be evidence of hypoxic organ dysfunction when the (PaO2) is 56 to 59 mm of mercury (7.4 to 7.8 kPa) or the SaO2 is 89%. A medical review by the insurance carrier is required if oxygen is to be prescribed when hypoxemia is less severe--if the PaO2 is 60 mm of mercury (8.0 kPa) or more or if the SaO2 is 90% or more. The instructions for oxygen flow, duration, and equipment must be explicit to ensure adequate therapy. An oxygen concentrator with a small oxygen cylinder portable system fulfills most needs. Oxygen cylinders may be used at low flows for patients who require therapy only during sleep or where electrical power is unreliable. A liquid oxygen system may be prescribed for active patients. Portable equipment should be provided in addition to stationary equipment when patients have resting hypoxemia. Portable equipment alone is sufficient when there is exercise-related hypoxemia with normal oxygenation at rest. Newly developed oxygen-conserving devices may offer longer ambulatory times and possibly lower operating costs. When home oxygen therapy is started in the hospital, the Certificate of Medical Necessity should be completed and patients should be trained to use the equipment before discharge. (+info)
Cardiac Certificate of Need regulations and the availability and use of revascularization services. (7/17)BACKGROUND: Many states enforce Certificate of Need (CON) regulations for cardiac procedures, but little is known about how CON affects utilization. We assessed the association between cardiac CON regulations, availability of revascularization facilities, and revascularization rates. METHODS: We determined when state cardiac CON regulations were active and obtained data for Medicare beneficiaries > or = 65 years old who received coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG) or a percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) between 1989 and 2002. We compared the number of hospitals performing revascularization and patient utilization in states with and without CON regulations, and in states which discontinued CON regulations during 1989 to 2002. RESULTS: Each year, the per capita number of hospitals performing CABG and PCI was higher in states without CON (3.7 per 100,000 elderly for CABG, 4.5 for PCI in 2002), compared with CON states (2.5 for CABG, 3.0 for PCI in 2002). Multivariate regressions that adjusted for market and population characteristics found no difference in CABG utilization rates between states with and without CON (P = .7). However, CON was associated with 19.2% fewer PCIs per 1000 elderly (P = .01), equivalent to 322,526 fewer PCIs for 1989 to 2002. Among most states that discontinued CON, the number of hospitals performing PCI rose in the mid 1990s, but there were no consistent trends in the number of hospitals performing CABG or in PCIs or CABGs per capita. CONCLUSIONS: Certificate of Need restricts the number of cardiac facilities, but its effect on utilization rates may vary by procedure. (+info)
Certificate of Need (CON) for cardiac care: controversy over the contributions of CON. (8/17)(+info)
August 8, 2017 Proposed Medicaid Payment Rates Public Hearings - Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Proposed Medicaid Payment Rates - Proposed Medicaid Payment Rate for the Medical Policy Review of Clinical Laboratory Services (G0433 - Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing) Proposed Medicaid Payment Rates for the Medicaid Biennial Calendar Fee Review Proposed Medicaid Payment Rates for the Medical Policy Review of Family Planning Services (J7301 & J7307) Proposed Medicaid Payment Rates for the Medical Policy Review of Magnetoencephalography Proposed Medicaid Payment Rates for the Quarterly Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System Updates ...
Contemporary Impact of State Certificate-of-Need Regulations for Cardiac Surgery | Circulation
Our analysis demonstrates that state CON regulations have been generally effective in concentrating bypass surgery procedural volumes, increasing mean and median annual procedure volumes, and decreasing the likelihood that there are hospitals with very low volumes of cardiac surgery. This association, however, does appear to vary by region, with greater apparent impact in the South relative to other areas of the country. Despite this relationship, however, CON alone appears to have little impact on procedural quality as assessed by differential rates of mortality and major morbidities. Hospitals in states with CON had generally similar operative mortality and morbidity as those without CON. The present data suggest that state CON laws are not a sufficient mechanism to ensure quality of care for CABG surgery. CON regulations can have an impact on the allocation and location of resources but cannot ensure the skills, judgment, and evidence-based practice applied in the delivery of care.. These ...
Broadband In Crisis: Does The US Need Regulation To Force Meaningful Competition? | Techdirt
a separation of infrastructure and service providers. the competition that spawned the internet boom in the mid- to late-90s was due to the fact that services like AOL, Earthlink, Prodigy, and others had to keep offering more service for less money. and you could pick ANY of them or switch anytime you wanted (with the minor inconvenience of switching your email addresses) because they had no ties to the phone companies. Cable modem and DSL providers started taking over when they started offering faster service (for more than marginally higher prices) and that not only drove out the independent ISPs, but it intrinsically tied service to infrastructure. And the problem with infrastructure is that every single region in the US (at least that Im aware of) has local monopolies on cable and phone service. None of the areas Ive lived in for the past twenty years have given you a choice of cable provider. if you get cable, you only get Time Warner (or comcast or cox or cablevision or...), and if you ...
Cryotherapy is a dangerous health fad that needs regulation - The Daily Utah Chronicle
The usual health and fitness fads that populate the pitiful space of late night infomercials are familiar to the American public. Both men and women are subject to the bombardment of advertisements for pills, oils, treatments and equipment that promise to make them look and feel younger, more attractive and bring a degree of self-improvement...
Easing regulations does not mean lower quality of ca... ( States that dropped regulations over...)
Health, ...States that dropped regulations overseeing the performance of two comm...The regulations known as certificate of need or CON require hospit... Certificate of need was meant to restrict health care costs and ensur...Federal certificate-of-need regulations for cardiac care expired in 19...,Easing,regulations,does,not,mean,lower,quality,of,cardiac,care,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Women Versus Men Regarding Outcome of CABG or PTCA | Circulation
We appreciate the comments of Dr Cheng, who notes that the finding of a similar outcome in women and men undergoing CABG within the Bypass Angioplasty Revascularization Investigation (BARI)R1 is not corroborated in a large registry of patients in the Society of Thoracic Surgeons National Cardiac Surgery Database.R2 As stated in the Discussion, interpretation of our results in BARI should take into account that the data are from a randomized clinical trial with specific inclusion and exclusion criteria, and hence, the BARI population is not representative of all patients undergoing coronary revascularization. However, when we examined BARI screening data, we found that women were not disproportionately excluded from the trial population. In addition, data from an ancillary BARI study that conducted a survey of all hospitals in the United States performing CABG and coronary angioplasty during the same time period indicated that the proportion of women undergoing revascularization procedures at ...
Impact of Optional Regulations on Heart Attack Treatment | EmaxHealth
Certificate of need became optional for states in the mid-1980s. During the study, 27 states, including the District of Columbia, had CON regulations for open-heart surgery.. The authors also rated the stringency of the state CON programs, based on the scope of services covered by the CON regulations and the review process hospitals experience when requesting authorization to establish a new program. Using this rating, three states had high CON stringency, eight states had moderate CON stringency and 16 states, including Iowa, had low CON stringency.. The findings indicate that the more stringent the CON program, the lower the use of bypass surgery and angioplasty for these patients, yet death rates remained the same as in states with less stringent CON or states without CON, explained the studys lead author Ioana Popescu, M.D., a Quality Scholar with the VA Iowa City Health Care System and UI fellow in internal medicine.. Rosenthal and Popescu noted that there still is pressure on states to ...
Fla. law bars licensure of any specialty hospital
Florida banned specialty hospitals aimed at a single condition and eliminated its certificate-of-need law for new adult open-heart surgery and angioplasty programs at general hospitals. The law, signed yesterday by Gov. Jeb Bush, also exempts from CON the addition of beds to existing structures,…
Medicaid payment rates to drop for hospitals - Sun Sentinel
Eighteen hospitals in Broward and Palm Beach counties will receive a total of about $4.5 million less in government payments than anticipated for low-income patient care this coming year, due to what state official say are limits in its budget authority.
Michelle Malkin | » Chick-fil-A Day: Massive, nationwide protest for free enterprise & First Amendment; Wendys blows it; bomb...
Chick-fil-A Day: Massive, nationwide protest for free enterprise & First Amendment; Wendys blows it; bomb threat at W. Va. franchise
In the U.S. it is socialism for the rich and free enterprise for the
In the U.S. it is socialism for the rich and free enterprise for the Discussions in the HubPages Politics and Social Issues Forum
Married to an Ambot: Amway WWDB Free Enterprise Days 2011 Itinerary Schedule
So what happens at FED? On Friday night a big rah rah ceremony celebrating the armed forces. Im all for supporting our military forces but it comes off totally phony at an Amway function. Nothing wrong with celebrating our patriotism except when its done with a company thats a pyramid scheme. Some patriotic dude named Rick Green - does anyone know who the hell he is anyway? - will teach about free enterprise. I guess hes getting well paid because hes doing it in both cities. Afterwards Diamond speakers will talk about building the business. Well thatll be a first. They never talked about that at the FEDs I went to! They all jabbered about being poor and then they saw the Amway business plan and set their goals on a mission to destroy people and rip them off and now they live in mansions and walk the beaches of the world while residual income rolls in for the rest of their lives. I dont recall what time the Friday night bullshit session got under way. Eight? Thats the typical witching ...
Gaydos and Puskaric Host House Policy Committee, Local Experts to Discuss COVID-19 Effects on Health Care Delivery in the Region
Arvind Venkat, MD, FACEP, immediate past president of the Pennsylvania College of Emergency Physicians, addressed Rep. Gaydos concern for the safety of frontline workers. We need evidence-based standards from the Pennsylvania Department of Health on what is the appropriate use of personal protective equipment by health care personnel that are driven by science, not supply chain failures and perceived expedience. We also need regulations or legislation on the amounts of personal protective equipment that health care facilities are required to maintain with a mandated real-time system for reporting to the department when there are challenges in maintaining local supplies. This would allow the quick transfer of personal protective equipment from state-managed reserves ...
FOSSIL FUEL VS. BIOMASS BURNING BLACK CARBON - Magee Scientific
Motivation. Atmospheric pollution represents a risk factor for respiratory and cardiovascular diseases and for cancer. The two major contributions come from traffic emissions and biomass burning. On-road and off-road diesel engines account for ~70% of BC emissions in Europe, North America, and Latin America whereas the burning of residential solid fuels, especially coal and biomass, contribute ~60 - 80% of the Asian and African BC emissions.. Wood combustion in residential areas is commonly used for heating (and cooking) during cold winter seasons. Abatement measures include better stowes and alternative heating methods. Traffic pollution can be reduced by encouragement of public transportation usage, public tranport modernization, ring road utilization, traffic flow improvement, speed limit reduction and implementation of low emission zones. Since all restrictions are an unpopular and costly it is important to know which sources need regulation and how efficient this regulation is. ...
Faceless Man on Hospital Bed - Best Gore
I got no backinfo. The sign on the side of the hospital bed suggests the video could be from China or Taiwan.. Theres no audio to the video, but what the video shows is a man on a hospital bed with whole face vertically ripped off. He shakes his head but that only flaps his detached facial tissue about. No idea what this is all about. Does any of you guys know what the hell happened here?. Props to Best Gore member @redwister for the video:. ...
Supplementary MaterialsAustrian National Cardiac Catheterization Lab Registry Centres 2017/2018 and Pooled Indications...
Supplementary MaterialsAustrian National Cardiac Catheterization Lab Registry Centres 2017/2018 and Pooled Indications 2015C2017 508_2019_1599_MOESM1_ESM. is open to certified users. in suspected myocardial infarction situations; em /em n ?pooled analysis Stunning differences in em italics /em C Data UNAVAILABLE em PCI /em ?percutaneous coronary intervention, em Severe PCI /em ?PCI in sufferers that interrupt regimen program A rise of organic and severe interventions is evidenced with the upsurge in STEMI-PCI (Desk?3 and?6) to 20.0% of most PCI (in reporting centers) in 2017 (Supplementary Desk?2). The amount of random multivessel PCI risen to 20.8% of all PCI in 2017 (Table?3). There is also an increase of PCI in bifurcation of large part branches from?6.7% (2012) to 12.4% (2017) and for left main stents from?2.0% (2011) to 3.3% (2017, Table?6). Currently 21?centers Procyanidin B3 kinase activity assay fulfil the criterion of more than 36?STEMI PCI instances per year, down from a?maximum of?24 ...
FDA Issues Guidance on Hospital Bed Design to Reduce Patient Entrapment | WebWire
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) today published final guidance designed to reduce the occurrence of hospital bed entrapments. Entrapment can occur when part of a patient s body becomes caught b...
Conservative Movement - Conservapedia
Senator Robert Taft was one of the founders of the conservative movement. He authored perhaps the most significant legislation of the 20th century, the Taft-Hartley Act to preserve free enterprise against suffocating unionism, and obtained its passage over President Harry Trumans veto. Nearly two decades later, Barry Goldwater built on free enterprise to obtain an unlikely nomination as the the Republican candidate for president in 1964. A United States Senator from Arizona, Goldwaters insistence upon conservative principles helped redefine the Republican Party, transforming it into the party of conservatism and conservatives in the early 1960s. In Goldwaters acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention in 1964, he famously declared, I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. ...
The Boys Birth Story (Part One) | A Moment In March
** I have been a bad blogger lately. I had intended to blog often while on hospital bed rest, but writing on the iPAD without a real keyboard was frustrating. Then the boys arrived and…well…I have been a bit busy. So, almost 5 months later, I thought it is about time to share the boys…
From time to time new items and new links are added. Let the webmaster know if you need the full text of a particular item not yet linked. Latest addition is a review of the history and possible future of the Swedish system of social insurance (from 1995 in Swedish). A noteworthy addition in English has been a conclusions from a large research program on the social state sponsored by he Swedish Free Enterprise Foundation (from 1997). This paper is again relevant due to the political rhetoric about the European social model.. Another addition in Swedish is a paper from 1995 reminding Swedes, a people who then thought that society consisted of only of economy and politics (and who insist on calling the state society!) that a civil society exists and is important for democracy and welfare. About one tenth of the planned work on this archive remains to be done. Echoes of and commentaries on works by some major writers of social science. (Italics=Text in English on classics of sociology:) Daniel ...
Monday Forum: August 20, 2018 | Catallaxy Files
12:00AM August 22, 2018. Like a low-budget horror film featuring C-grade actors, Australian politics has entered the realm of the absurd. Its not as if we havent seen this script before either. The Coalition is taking us through a repeat of Labors period of dysfunctional government.. Unfortunately the malaise within the Liberal Party is much more serious than that of its opposition. Without the structure to manage internal party disputes, Liberals face a continuing battle to re-establish what they actually stand for.. The Liberal Party was once the party of free enterprise, limited government, civil society, lower taxes and stronger families. Now it has become a shelter for those who dont fit into Labor but still want to pursue a political career.. John Howard coined the phrase a broad church, but every church has a congregation of common belief. Regrettably, the Liberals have admitted too many whose only commitment is to attaining positions of personal power and influence.. Adopting Labor ...
Orlando Magic 107, Miami Heat 104 - 11/25/2006 - NBA - Are You Watching This?!
Wright had 12 points and a caeer-high 13 rebounds and Kapono scored 15 points, making 3-of-3 3-pointers. Payton was scoreless and Walker had four points and five rebounds. I just threw it against the wall, Riley said. I was looking for energy. We needed some shooting with Jason. It was nothing else other than to change. (Saturday) night may be different. It is like the American free enterprise system now - everybody has an opportunity ...
DNR/DNI: Did I mention...?
Around 4:00 PM Mrs. Jones daughter tells me that they are ready to tell her about the situation if the doctors do not come right away. I let the doctors know and one of the fellows, not the original surgeon, comes to talk. He is obviously uncomfortable and unsure what to say. He explains that they are not really sure what has happened, but that some blood flow to her spine was disturbed. They are not sure what her final status will be. He tells her that the operation was very complicated and that she is lucky to be alive. He ends with Just keep trying to move. My anger rises as I listen. Why can he not tell her the truth so that she can understand it? As the fellow heads out of the room a technician from bed supply comes in. Is this the New Para? (as in paraplegic). This is now more than I can take. Will Mrs. Jones learn that she is paralyzed from bed supply? I ask the daughter for permission to clarify and she gives it readily. I tell Mrs. Jones that the blood supply to her spine was cut ...
MonoPoly Smoke Spool
MonoPoly is a reduced-sheen polyester monofilament invisible thread. 2,200 yds. SMOKE. Great for invisible thread applications. MonoPoly is .004 (.1mm) in diameter (90 denier) = Very fine thread.
Search | Hoover Institution
Peter Thiel spoke about the basic principles that underlie innovative products and startup firms, using examples from his own experience starting up firms such as Paypal and Palantir. He emphasized the importance of creating a firm or product with characteristics of monopoly, and contrasted that idea with the distinction between monopoly and competition taught in economics.. ...
ivf-infertility.com | IVF free on the NHS
Since posting this info in a few forums a lot of people have been mentioning th eNICE guidelines and also this postcode monopoly and also a lot of reference has been made to PCTs. It so happens that I work for a PCT but never knew that they have a part in deciding who is funded etc. I am therfore going to try and find out as much information as possible from work ...
TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC GASTRIC-CANCER BY CONTINUOUS-INFUSION OF 5-FLUOROURACIL, CISPLATIN AND ETOPOSIDE
The therapeutic effectiveness of continuous infusion of 5-fluorouracil and cisplatin, and etoposide (FEP) for treatment of metastatic gastric cancer was examined. Studies were made on 17 patients with gastric cancer with distant metastases. 5-fluorouracil (300 mg/m(2)/day) and cisplatin (80 mg/m(2)/day) were administered by continuous intravenous infusion for 120 and 24 hours, respectively; etoposide (60 mg/m(2)/day) was injected intravenously over a 2 hour period on days 2, 3 and 4. These chemotherapy treatments were repeated every 28 days. Partial, but not complete, remission was seen in four patients (24%). The treatment increased the survival times of patients with differentiated or Borrmann 2 or 3 type cancer, but not significantly. In many cases the treatment caused myelosuppression, but side effects were usually mild or moderate. It is concluded that infusion of 5-fluorouracil, etoposide and cisplatin is effective and well tolerated ...
The Education (Special Educational Needs) Regulations 1994 : 9780110552095
The Education (Special Educational Needs) Regulations 1994, 9780110552095, available at Book Depository with free delivery worldwide.
Department of Public Health threatens survival of independent ASCs through proposed DON regulatory changes
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health has proposed regulatory changes that would likely result in eliminating independent ambulatory surgery centers over time. The proposal would change the states determination of need regulation in which surgery centers would be mandated to apply for a DON and be affiliated with an acute care hospital to make basic center changes. As the regulation currently stands, a proposed project is defined as:
Assessing the determinants of healthcare expenditures in single-person households | Israel Journal of Health Policy Research |...
The study documents a direct relationship between individuals health and patterns of healthcare expenditure by isolating single-person households and creating a new reference group in which household healthcare expenditure is based on one persons expenditure patterns in accordance with his or her own state of health. The study matched two surveys using Propensity Score Matching based on single-person household, age, and gender. Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) explores paths of relation between the populations income and socioeconomic level and its health self-assessment and expenditure. Single-person households health expenditure increases with age and the differences in most expenditure categories are significant. The current study looks into the direct and indirect effects of income, gender, and SES on health insurance and other out-of-pocket health expenses among single-person households. A direct link exists between income, gender, and socioeconomic status (SES) and several aspects of health
Unremarkable Files: What Your Pregnant Friend on Hospital Bed Rest Wishes You Knew
Man, that would be so tough. Im actually a staunch believer in not visiting people at the hospital unless they are specifically the sort of people who like that kind of thing. A lot of my relatives think being visited at the hospital is the worst. My Mom was on total at-home bedrest for 9 weeks before my baby sister was born. It wasnt crazy crazy hard as far as taking care of the family went, because so many of us kids were already older. I was 15 and coordinated all cooking and meals and went grocery shopping with dad, that sort of thing. Boredom was a huge factor for my mom--her twin sister sent her a whole bunch of embroidery supplies since you cant get them here and Mom embroidered this huge baby blanket during the wait. Also, homeschooling went on as usual so we have pictures of Mom and all the 5 younger kids sprawled all over her bed, doing their schoolwork. Were so glad that baby Sarah came safely at the end of it all, but it was a scary time for the family. ...
Norovirus up by 70% putting pressure on hospital beds | WORLD NEWS. MOSKOW CITY
Shadow health secretary Jonathan Ashworth said: Last weeks cold snap demonstrated the crisis facing our NHS this winter and Government inaction will only make the challenge that much harder. Patients will be deeply concerned that despite the heroic efforts of our brilliant NHS staff, there was a shocking 27 per cent increase in the number of patients stuck for over an hour in the back of an ambulance in just one week.. Patients expect ministers to urgently get a grip.. Janet Davies, head of the Royal College of Nursing, said: The Government shouldnt shrug todays figures off as yet more statistics. Behind every one is a person waiting too long, often in pain and discomfort and at their lowest ebb.. Although norovirus is a huge burden for the Health Service, the latest figures are down 12 per cent on the average for the past five years.. An NHS England spokesman said: A&E four-hour performance in November is better than the same time last year, despite an extra 85,000 more patients being ...
Wise as Serpents: The Evolution of Free Enterprise Values
Tribal Human Nature, Work-Arounds, and Organizational Management - These ideas amount to what economists would call Tiebout Competition and compromise (not a fancy economics word). In tribal human nature people select into tribes that hold attributes that a prospective member believes. When a tribe has attributes that resonate with most people there is an inertia to following the rules of the tribe. But, tribes had inter-tribal warfare. How did we adopt a free market culture based on cooperation and mutually beneficial exchange? We constructed work-arounds or compromises between all of the various tribes (consumers, suppliers, producers, etc.) held together by good organizational skills ...
McCain on Romneys Bain record: Free enterprise system can be cruel
Former Republican presidential nominee John McCain on Sunday walked back on his 2008 attacks on current GOP hopeful Mitt Romney for his record of killing jobs as the head of Bain Capital. During a 2008 campaign stop in Florida, McCain had blasted Romney for taking over companies and laying off thousands of workers.. I think he managed companies and he bought and he sold and sometimes people lost their jobs, the Arizona senator explained at a January 2008 debate.. On Sunday, Fox News host Chris Wallace asked McCain, who is now campaigning for Romney, if he was engaging in the same kind of class warfare that he has accused President Barack Obama of for attacking Romneys Bain record.. This is the free enterprise system, McCain insisted. The only place in the world that I can recall where companies never failed was the old Soviet Union. This is what investors do in the free enterprise and capitalism system.. ...
The Impacts of Breakthrough Drug Classes on Total Healthcare Expenditures | Published in Journal of Health Economics and...
By Zeynal Karaca, Steven N. Wiggins. This paper investigates the impact of new drugs and drug classes on overall healthcare expenditures.
Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Expenditure Burdens Among Nonelderly Adults With Hypertension
Among nonelderly adults receiving hypertension treatment, 13.1% had high burdens, meaning that healthcare expenditures accounted for more than 20% of their income.
Healthy thanks to fiber | Health The Great
I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Loan company ([email protected]) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact Victoria Lawson Company with [email protected] For easy and safe transaction ...
This is Money
LIZ Truss, Chief Secretary to the Treasury, was waxing lyrical in City AM on Thursday about the wonders of the Alternative Investment Market (AIM), the junior division of the London Stock Exchange.. She enthused: Britain is now third in the global league table for start-ups, and rapidly climbing - boasting 22 billion-dollar tech companies (so-called unicorns)…AIM has outlasted its rivals, such as the German Neuer Market which had to close following the tech bubble in the 2000s.. It is home to over three times the number of companies compared to Nasdaqs European growth exchange.. All true enough. Then came this:. While others may attempt to copy us, they are a long way from matching the UKs entrepreneurial spirit adding that AIM is a beacon of British enterprise.. In fact, if AIM is a beacon of anything it is a veritable lighthouse of lavish tax reliefs. So generous are the fiscal incentives on offer to the lions of free enterprise quoted on AIM that it is practically an on-shore tax ...
Chemicals - Environment Archives - Page 2 of 145 - One Policy Place
Have you logged into your account? If you are an OPP customer or have free trial access and you cant view this content please click login at the top of the screen. If you are not an OPP subscriber, create a free account now and get started with 30 days free Enterprise access to read this page and use our range of policy tools. Sign up takes under 2 minutes, the 30 day free access ends automatically, and we dont ask for any credit card details.. ...
gpec - Arizona Capitol Times
The effectiveness of economic development programs has long been hotly debated. Recent events, like the closing of Suntechs manufacturing facility in Goodyear, have given rise to a new wave of criticism by organizations like the Arizona Tax Research Association, the Arizona Free Enterprise Club and the Goldwater Institute - most of it unwarranted and unsubstantiated.. Read More » ...
Bush the Socialist and Destroyer
This would be a glorious result. The credit crisis, as Bush describes it, is nothing more than the kind of crisis a college kid faces when his parents cut back on the deposits to his checking account. It means less high living, a few more nights moping in the dorm rather than going out with his drinking friends. It does not mean the end of the world. The market is working now to make things right, to eliminate bad debt and get us back on a sound economic footing. The government can help by legalizing alternative monies, cutting regulations, cutting spending and taxing and wars (as Ron Paul says), but otherwise by doing absolutely nothing. Lehman failed on its own and yet life goes on. The same should happen to Goldman, Morgan, Bear, GM, and all the rest. Free enterprise is a profit and loss system. This is a time of losses, stemming from an overinflated credit sector, one that the Austrian economists have warned about for many years. Listen to the Austrians now and permit the failures to ...
American Empire Exposed: October 2017
The fact that the Rothschild cartel maintains central banks in every country on earth but two, means that it controls or minimally partners with all other nations including both Russian and Chinese oligarchs, dispelling the entire myth of the West versus East dichotomy. Despite the brainwash since World War II that the Russians are eternal enemies of the United States and Europe,[xiii] the ultimate truth is the New World Order encompasses Illuminati elite busily pushing Oz-like levers of control from behind both the Western and Eastern Curtain. These artificial political divisions have always been conveniently manufactured false props promoting two opposing ideologies along political-military lines (i.e., Western free enterprise democracies vs. Eastern Communist totalitarian dictatorships). The reality is these two opposite systems never existed beyond the abstract and are largely homogenized into one and the same, run by the same global elite. The elitist power structure owning and ...
Top 10 Best Things That Happened for Conservatives in 2009 | Human Events
HUMAN EVENTS is the news source President Reagan called his favorite newspaper and we still hold high the Reaganesque principles of free enterprise, limited government and, above all, a staunch, unwavering defense of American freedom. You can also follow Human Events on FACEBOOK. Click Here to Become a Fan: ...
Chinas vanishing factory bosses - The Globe and Mail
The coastal city of Wenzhou, long a bastion of free enterprise and private credit, was recently ranked among the richest in China. But then its factory bosses, unable to pay their debts, started disappearing. Now investors fear that the reckoning in Wenzhou could be just the start of something much, much bigger
Xpert search results for Love on the rocks?start=2400
Now we will explore multiple causes using an example familiar to us all - road accidents. The deaths of about 10 people each day on the UKs roads are less dramatic than, for example, the capsize of the Herald of Free Enterprise, but one feature that links them both is the element of risk associated with everything we do - and even with inaction.. We have just seen that many factors contribute to the risks which result from the inherent hazards associated with something we do. ...
State made Medicaid payments for dead people, audit says - Sun Sentinel
The state made $426,000 in Medicaid payments for 10 people who were dead, and the numbers may reach into the millions of dollars for more than 300 people, according to a state legislative audit released Wednesday.
Doctor Who Regeneration Edition Monopoly - £29.99 - Detail.Jsp?PName=Doctor Who Regeneration Edition Monopoly - Dazzle Fancy...
Doctor Who Regeneration Edition Monopoly - £29.99. Shop for this and other wonderful Detail.Jsp?PName=Doctor Who Regeneration Edition Monopoly items here at Dazzle Fancy Dress today.
MEMS in Medical Application Market to Register Growth at 20.2% CAGR due to Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
Global MEMS in Medical Application Market, which stood at US$1.8 billion in 2012, is expected to reach US$6.5 billion by the end of 2019.
Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Forecast to 2023: Driven by Increase in Healthcare Expenditures and Government Funding...
The Lung Cancer Therapeutics: Global Markets report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.coms offering. Grant of fast-track designation to advance therapies by the U.S. FDA, European Medicines Agency, CFDA (China) and MHLW (Japan) is expected to significantly contribut...
The REAL scandal of drug pricing | Drug Baron
But as every economist knows, the introduction of a monopoly breaks the market model. How do you set a price for a product where there is no competition at all?. Proprietary drugs enjoy a state-sanctioned monopoly for a defined period as a reward to encourage investment in innovation. Fortunately, however, this monopoly is usually very narrow - the precise composition of the drug may enjoy a monopoly but there is often nothing to stop others developing products with similar composition, or with the same mechanism of action, or even a completely different approach that achieves the same outcomes in practice.. While the monopoly is narrow, a limited market can still form as the participants compete to win market share for their monopoly.. This is the situation for the vast majority of marketed drugs.. Just occasionally, though, a drug comes along that does something quite unique - treats or prevents a disease that was otherwise poorly treated. In these circumstances, the effective monopoly is ...
MONOPOLY Plus Review - Video Game, Animated 3D Board
Part of the MONOPOLY Family Fun Pack, MONOPOLY Plus offers an animated 3D game board for the Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 video game systems. Family review
The Monopolies That Dominate the Internet - Slashdot
Tim Wu has a piece up at the Wall Street Journal pointing out that the free-market, open Internet — competition in its purest form — has evolved to be dominated by monopolies. Wu argues that this is nothing new, and that each wave of information technology in the US has followed a simi...
Indicate whether each statement refers to perfect competitio
Indicate whether each statement refers to perfect competition, monopoly, monopolistic competition, and/or oligopoly. Each statement may apply to more than one industry type; list all that apply. 1. A firm gains control over.
Novel theranostic opportunities offered by characterization of altered membrane lipid metabolism in breast cancer progression<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Novel theranostic opportunities offered by characterization of altered membrane lipid metabolism in breast cancer progression. AU - Hilvo, Mika. AU - Denkert, Carsten. AU - Lehtinen, Laura. AU - Müller, Berit. AU - Brockmöller, Scarlet. AU - Seppänen-Laakso, Tuulikki. AU - Budczies, Jan. AU - Bucher, Elmar. AU - Yetukuri, Laxman. AU - Castillo, Sandra. AU - Berg, Emilia. AU - Nygren, Heli. AU - Sysi-Aho, Marko. AU - Griffin, Julian L.. AU - Fiehn, Oliver. AU - Loibl, Sibylle. AU - Richter-Ehrenstein, Christiane. AU - Radke, Cornelia. AU - Hyötyläinen, Tuulia. AU - Kallioniemi, Olli. AU - Iljin, Kristiina. AU - Orešič, Matej. PY - 2011/5/1. Y1 - 2011/5/1. N2 - Activation of lipid metabolism is an early event in carcinogenesis and a central hallmark of many cancers. However, the precise molecular composition of lipids in tumors remains generally poorly characterized. The aim of the present study was to analyze the global lipid profiles of breast cancer, integrate the results ...
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
There is also the option for students to pursue an additional certificate in medicine, public health, and environmental health ... "Certificate". Biomedical Graduate Studies. University of Pennsylvania. Retrieved 28 October 2011. "Penn Medicine Board". " ...
New Brunswick Theological Seminary
It also offers certificates and training programs to lay church leaders seeking advanced courses in Theology, Bible studies, ... "Certificate Program". Lienau, Detlef. Detlef Lienau architectural drawings and papers, circa 1835-1886 at Avery Architectural ... as well as certificates and training programs to lay church leaders seeking advanced courses in Theology, Bible studies, Church ...
... issuing offset certificates. These certificates may be issued to prime contractors fulfilling their offset agreement, but also ... Offset Certificate. "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-06-17. Retrieved 2009-10-26.CS1 maint: ... Often pre-offset activities will receive certificates, after a sale. Defense companies include them in the marketing budget, ... When there are multipliers, such certificates express the percentage of completion in "credit value" ("actual value" X ...
Monkstown, County Dublin
Funeral Certificate. Hynes, Diaries (PDF), AU: Unisa "A Modern Depiction of Ireland, One of the British Isles - Viewer - World ...
John Macleod (Sutherland MP)
Birth certificate Macleod, Joseph (1914). Highland Heroes of the Land Reform Movement (PDF). p. 157. "The Representation of ... 1901 and 1911 censuses; death certificate; will and probate record Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs - Constituencies ...
Kellogg Community College
The college offers 59 pre-professional transfer curricula; 35 associate degree programs; 28 certificate programs; six ...
Sigma Delta Alpha
Cultural Ambassadors Certificate of Appreciation from City of Los Angeles, Alpha Chapter May 2006 USC MGC Fraternity of the ... "Photo of Certificate". Retrieved 2012-08-16.[permanent dead link] Sigma Delta Alpha - National Website. ...
Ina Ray Hutton
Commonwealth of, Virginia (29 July 1939). "Certificate of Marriage". Fauquier County. Crittenden, Arkansas (27 October 1943). " ...
Open Data Institute
"Open Data Certificate". Open Data Institute. Retrieved 2016-06-06. "Open Data Pathway". Open Data Institute. Retrieved 2016-06- ... Flagship ODI Labs products include Open Data Certificates, which show that data has been published in a sustainable and ...
". "Health Coach Certificate". Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Retrieved 19 April 2016. Wolever, R. Q.; Dreusicke, M.; ...
"Web Intelligence Certificate". UCIrvine Extension. 2008. Retrieved Nov 27, 2010. "UBC Award of Achievement in Web Analytics - ...
LGBT rights in the Republic of Ireland
Lydia Foy won her case in the High Court which ruled that the failure to allow her to obtain a new birth certificate recording ... "Both parents in some female same-sex relationships can now be named on a child's birth certificate". thejournal.ie. 23 May 2019 ... "Transgender woman to sue over birth certificate delay". The Irish Times. 27 February 2013. "Dentist in new gender legal bid". ... obtaining new birth certificates, and getting married. Both male and female same-sex sexual activity have been legal in the ...
"Certificate of Incorporation". Documents for Mirima Council Aboriginal Corporation. Retrieved 2 June 2019. "Mirima (Kununurra ...
List of Six Sigma certification organizations
"Six Sigma Certificate". Universiti Malaysia Pahang. "GBO Payment , TCIE". Tcie.buffalo.edu. Retrieved 2014-02-08. CS1 maint: ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "UH Six Sigma Certificate Program - Houston, Texas". Scps.uh.edu. Retrieved 2014-02-08 ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "USC Six Sigma Certificate Program - University of South Carolina". Saeu.sc.edu. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Six Sigma Certificate , Industrial and Systems Engineering , San José State University ...
"Great Works Academic Certificate". www.unlv.edu. "Program of Liberal Studies". University of Notre Dame. 2014. Retrieved 6 ... "Global Great Books Certificate". georgebrown.ca. Retrieved 14 February 2020. "UCP - Instituto de Estudos Políticos". Iep.lisboa ...
"Amoriguard Certificate 2016-512". "All the 2019 Eco-Logic Awards winners". "Local industrial waste made into paint". "Demand ...
Wang Chung discography
American sales certificate database. Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved 17 June 2008 Kent, David. Australian ...
"George Remus Death Certificate". www.ancestry.com. Retrieved 2020-01-30. Rochlin, Margy. "Ken Burns' Prohibition: Bootleggers, ...
Presumed Dead' Certificate Planned". MSN News. 6 July 2012. Archived from the original on 5 June 2013. Retrieved 6 August 2012 ... In July 2012 Jonathan Djanogly announced the Government's intention to introduce a certificate declaring someone as 'presumed ...
"Skyrocket Smith Death Certificate". thedeadballera.com. Retrieved 2010-10-27. Archived November 30, 2010, at the Wayback ...
"Search airmen certificate information". Federal Aviation Administration. Retrieved 2015-09-04. "Our instructors". East Coast ... According to the FAA Airmen registry, Greenspun holds an Airline Transport Pilot License and Flight Instructor certificates for ...
Asian Aviation Centre (Sri Lanka)
"Certificate in Aviation Engineering". The Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Ltd. 2004-05-30. Archived from the original on 2012- ...
"Certificate of Occupancy" (PDF). Clark County, Nevada Department of Building & Safety. May 31, 1974. Archived from the original ...
The Culinary Institute of America
"Degree and Certificate Programs". The Culinary Institute of America. Retrieved May 31, 2017. Palmer, Tamara (February 25, 2015 ... Tuition varies from $400 for a single course to $4,000 for an "intensive retreat". The program only offers certificates, but ... The college's New York campus also offers continuing education courses and certificate programs. The California and Texas ... The Greystone campus runs associate degree programs, certificate programs, continuing education courses, and custom classes. ...
Some colleges, such as the Arizona State University, offer an undergraduate certificate in Civil Communication. Still other ... Arizona State University (2017). "Certificate in Civil Communication". Arizona State University. Retrieved December 28, 2017. ...
Investment Company Act of 1940
Face-Amount Certificate Companies. Sec. 29. Bankruptcy of Face-Amount Certificate Companies. Sec. 30. Periodic and Other ... Management company: any investment company other than a face-amount certificate company or a unit investment trust. The most ... The act divides the types of investment company to be regulated into three classifications: Face-amount certificate company: an ... investment company in the business of issuing face-amount certificates of the installment type. Unit investment trust: an ...
electronic certificate of conformity. European Conference on Optical Communication. Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings. This ...
The aircraft achieved an FAA production certificate in April 2012. In June 2013 the FAA approved the Eclipse 550 for a fatigue ... Pew, Glenn (25 April 2012). "Eclipse Earns Production Certificate". AVweb. Retrieved 26 April 2012. Grady, Mary (12 June 2013 ...
Graduate real estate education in the United States
"Certificate in Real Estate Development // USC Price". Usc.edu. Archived from the original on 2012-08-26. Retrieved 2013-10-18. ... "Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development - michigan planning". Tcaup.umich.edu. Archived from the original on July 10, ... "Certificate in Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management - Cornell University School of Hotel Administration". sha. ... "Advanced Certificate in Real Estate Development". fordham.edu/realestate. 2018-05-14. Retrieved 2018-05-14.[permanent dead link ...
"2011 Merit recipients". South Australian Certificate of Education. Archived from the original on 29 July 2012. Retrieved 20 ...
Contemporary Impact of State Certificate-of-Need Regulations for Cardiac Surgery | Circulation
Does removing certificate of need lead to a surge in health care spending? J Health Politics Policy Law. 1998; 35: 280-293. ... Ho V. Certificate of need, volume, and percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty outcomes. Am Heart J. 2004; 147: 442-448. ... Certificate of need regulations and use of coronary revascularization after acute myocardial infarction. JAMA. 2006; 295: 2141- ... Certificate of need and the quality of cardiac surgery. Am J Med Qual. 2001; 16: 155-160. ...
Impact of Optional Regulations on Heart Attack Treatment | EmaxHealth
Certificate of need became optional for states in the mid-1980s. During the study, 27 states, including the District of ... "A problem for policy makers is there havent been enough studies on the impact of certificate of need programs on quality of ... "The study implies that certificate of need programs, which require hospitals to obtain prior approval for establishing high- ... likely to be treated with bypass surgery or angioplasty within the first few days of the incident in states with certificate of ...
UK Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates
Please click on the certificate type you want - UK Birth Certificate, UK Marriage Certificate, UK Death Certificate - and then ... Prices for Scottish Certificates Prices for Northern Ireland Certificates Find a registry: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R ... Certified Certificate. All Certificates are: FULL/LONG, CERTIFIED and SUITABLE FOR ALL OFFICIAL PURPOSES (Passports, Pensions ... We are a team of expert researchers specialising in acquiring replacement birth certificates, replacement marriage certificates ...
Baby Boomers and Birth Certificates: Early Life Socioeconomic Status and Cancer Risk in Adulthood | Cancer Epidemiology,...
Baby Boomers and Birth Certificates: Early Life Socioeconomic Status and Cancer Risk in Adulthood. Antoinette M Stroup, ... Parental occupation on the birth certificate is a novel method of ascertaining early-life SES that has not been applied in ... Baby Boomers and Birth Certificates: Early Life Socioeconomic Status and Cancer Risk in Adulthood ... Baby Boomers and Birth Certificates: Early Life Socioeconomic Status and Cancer Risk in Adulthood ...
The Trauma Center at JRI
Hayward California EMT certificate
Learn about Hayward CA EMT certificate. You can enter nursing with either an associates degree or BSN. As a licensed vocational ... Hayward California EMT Certificate. Information about Hayward, CA EMT certificate options. Its a smart idea to compare all ... Hayward California Certificate Programs. On our pages, there are links to certificate programs and continuing education ... This website is not affiliated with Hayward California EMT certificate, and all trademarks are the exclusive property of their ...
Bethune Cookman University paramedic certificate
Info concerning Bethune Cookman University paramedic certificate. Nursing is one of the fastest-growing job areas, and for good ... Bethune Cookman University Paramedic Certificate Cumberland County College cost per semester Culver Academies rankings 2012-13 ... This website is not affiliated with Bethune Cookman University paramedic certificate, and all trademarks are exclusive property ... Bethune Cookman University paramedic certificate. 640 Dr Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 ...
Gold Certificate Definition
Gold certificates were issued as U.S. currency equivalents until 1934. ... A gold certificate is a document that proves ownership of a specific amount of gold. ... If the company that issues the certificate goes under, the certificate is as worthless as a stock certificate for a bankrupt ... Understanding the Gold Certificate Gold certificates represent ownership of a quantity of gold, similar to the way that stock ...
General Certificate of Education - Wikipedia
The General Certificate of Education (GCE) is a subject-specific family of academic qualifications that awarding bodies in ... The GCE O-Level equivalent is the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM, formerly known in English as the Malaysian Certificate of ... The General Certificate of Education (GCE) was established in England and Wales after the Second World War, along with the ... In the late 1970s, A level certificates showed grades from A to F. At A level E was considered a pass for matriculation, and ...
Tasmanian Certificate of Education - Wikipedia
The Tasmanian Certificate of Education or TCE, is the main credential awarded to secondary school students who successfully ... The Tasmanian Certificate of Education is awarded based upon a criterion based assessment. This basically means students can be ... It was introduced in 1992 to replace Tasmanias old "High School Certificate", and partially restructured for 2007. ... "Tasmanian Certificate of Education" - news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove ...
Certificate Scanner - Cool Solutions
It enables the administrator to quickly scan the entire network for any expired certificate and then update it with new one. ... This tool scans the single machine or range of machines for verifying the validity of SSL certificate used by directory servers ... List of hosts along with certificate status on the respective machine will be displayed as shown above. ...
Certificate of Online Teaching
The Clemson University College of Education online teaching certificate program utilizes learning sciences principles to ... Choose Certificate for type of degree.** **The program Online Teaching Certificate will be available to choose on the program ... Certificate of Online Teaching. To support educators who will be teaching online, the College of Education created this guide ... This certificate offers a South Carolina Teacher Incentive reducing tuition by 10% for all S.C. K-12 teachers/leaders. Note: ...
About the CT Certificate. East Tennessee State University offers a Computed Tomography Certificate program through the Office ... CT Certificate. Computed Tomography. CT is a sophisticated diagnostic imaging modality that captures cross sectional images of ... Since this is a certificate program, there is no out-of-state tuition. Additional expenses include textbooks, uniforms, ... Upon successfully finishing the program, the graduate will receive a transcript and certificate of completion from the ETSU ...
Thank you for your interest in the California Phlebotomy certificate. Laboratory Field Services (LFS) requires applicants to ... Certified Phlebotomy Technician I (CPT I) Certificate. Thank you for your interest in the California Phlebotomy certificate. ... Certificates, Licenses, Permits and Registrations. *. Health Care Facility Licenses. *. Health Care Professionals. ... For information about each level please click on the certificate type in the list below:. * Limited Phlebotomy Technician (LPT) ...
ADMISSIONS OPEN - Parents' & Teachers' Certificate Course
CUCM Certificate Regeneration/Renewal Process - Cisco
... step-by-step procedure to regenerate certificates used in Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Release 8. ... Remove TVS-trust Certificates. set cert delete TVS ,name of certificate,.pem. Regenerate Certificates via the Web GUI. ... Remove Certificates via the CLI. Remove CAPF-trust Certificates. set cert delete CAPF ,name of certificate,.pem. Remove ... When to Regenerate Certificates. Most of the certificates used in CUCM after a fresh installation are self-signed certificates ...
Biotechnology Certificate (Graduate) | Temple University
Biotechnology Graduate Certificate. The Biotechnology Certificate (Graduate) program is designed for professionals in the ... This 12-credit certificate program can be completed in one or two semesters. The condensed time frame serves students who want ... The Biotechnology Certificate (Graduate) program is designed to expand your technical knowledge, help you gain familiarity with ... You will take a total of 12 credits to complete the Biotechnology Certificate (Graduate) program. Work with a student advisor ...
Cosmetics Export Certificate FAQs | FDA
In the space provided, enter the unique Certificate ID located at the top left corner of the certificate (sample of Certificate ... The title of all FDA-issued cosmetic export certificates is "CERTIFICATE." FDA does not issue Certificates of Free Sale for ... Does a certificate mean FDA approval?. The issuance of a certificate does not suggest or imply that FDA approves or sanctions ... Each certificate package includes a cover letter, certificate(s), "To Whom It May Concern" letter(s) (with your exporting ...
Equipment Trust Certificate (ETC) Definition
An equipment trust certificate is a debt instrument that allows a company to take possession of an asset and pay for it over ... Enhanced Equipment Trust Certificates An enhanced equipment trust certificate (EETC) is one form of ETC that is issued and ... Understanding Equipment Trust Certificates Equipment trust certificates are medium- to long-term debt instruments that allow a ... What Is an Equipment Trust Certificate? An equipment trust certificate (ETC) refers to a debt instrument that allows a company ...
Português Brasileiro: block simple certificate
Certificate Students | CSUSM
All other certificate students, please contact [email protected] or 760-750-4020 for specific details about the items below. ... Students pursuing a credit certificate such as BCBA, PHPC and SLP Prep please use the buttons below to explore the various ...
Certificates & Specializations
... Students and professionals enhance their knowledge and advance their careers through several ... This certificate equips professionals with knowledge of current research and theory related to early childhood, the policy ... certificate and specialization programs. Each program can be completed on its own or as part of a masters degree. ...
Print CE Certificate | College of Nursing
Print CE Certificate. Our CE request/evaluation process is online. After attending the program, participants should: ... Technical Notice: Please use a website browser such as Firefox or Chrome to print your CE Certificate (Internet Explorer has ... If you have technical trouble or have difficulty accessing your certificate, please email [email protected] ... Participants must attend 75 percent or more of a conference to receive a certificate of completion. ...
SAS Academic Programs Joint Certificate | SAS
... the gap between the supply of and demand for analytical talent in todays business world by developing a joint certificate ... Collaborate on the certificates theme and title.. *Provide the SAS logo to your university for use on the certificates and ... The SAS Joint Certificate program is designed to assist universities in preparing students to work in a data-rich business ... The joint certificate documents students coursework using SAS software to solve real-world business problems, giving students ...
5545: Calibration Certificate Evaluation - CANCELLED | NIST
b. Completed Calibration Certificate and Test Report Review Template;. *c. Completed SP 811 Checklist per sample certificate ( ... b. NIST SOP 1 - Preparation of Test/Calibration Certificates *c. NIST Calibration Certificate and Test Report Review Template ( ... c. Mark-up each sample certificate with 7.8 or Unit & Symbol issues (e.g., by hand and scan to PDF OR using software such as ... Evaluate each certificate against: *a. Section 7.8 and record your analysis results on the Calibration Review Template form, ...
Is Barack Obama's Birth Certificate Fake?
We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous ... Barack Obamas birth certificate is a forgery.. See Example(s). I read that Obama will not release his birth certificate. Have ... Is Barack Obamas Birth Certificate Fake?. "We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to ... John Woodman, author of Is Barack Obamas Birth Certificate a Fraud?: A Computer Guy Examines The Evidence for Forgery, also ...
Certificate in the Teaching of Writing
Home , Certificate in the Teaching of Writing. Certificate in the Teaching of Writing  Overview: The Certificate in the ... If you have completed the requirements for the certificate, download and complete the Certificate Award Application Form. ... if you have questions about the certificate program or would like to join the new cohort of certificate candidates. Please ... NOTE: Certificate recipients may go on to receive an M.A. in English from UMass by completing 6 additional courses. ...
Theater Education Certificate (Undergraduate) | Temple University
Theater Education Undergraduate Certificate. Pursue a combination of education and theater studies with the Theater Education ... The certificate includes the four courses that comprise the Pennsylvania Department of Education-approved Theater Endorsement. ... For students pursuing areas of study outside of theater, this certificate provides a chance to develop an interest in arts ... The tuition for this Certificate Program is based on school or college of your major, program degree level (undergraduate or ...
ISDH: Apply for a Death Certificate
Current: Apply for a Death Certificate. Apply for a Death Certificate. Death records in the ISDH Vital Records office begin ... To apply for a death certificate, print Form 49606.. ISDH Vital Records does not offer walk-in service. Please contact your ... There are four ways to order a death certificate:. *Local Health Department - Allows the quick and convenient option of the ...
Underground Safety Certificate - Transport for London
RFC 3280 - Certificate and CRL Profile
... the issuer of certificate x+1; (b) certificate 1 is issued by the trust anchor; (c) certificate n is the certificate to be ... the certificate contains a 1024 bit RSA public key; (g) the certificate is an end entity certificate (not a CA certificate); (h ... revoked certificate is identified in a CRL by its certificate serial number. When a certificate-using system uses a certificate ... c) If certificate i is self-issued and it is not the final certificate in the path, skip this step for certificate i. Otherwise ...
RegulatoryImpactProgramsProgram2018PursueCourseworkStudents2019ObamaUndergraduateCalibration CertificateRequirementsCoursesIssuanceContent2017CompleteForgeryDeath CertificateBiotechnology CertificateAuthorityObama'sRevocationAdmissionsTuitionTranscriptInterdisciplinaryAuthorities1961EarnDegreeApplyCredentials2016CA'sRecipientsExpireCampusPreparesGraduatesChromeHealthcareAssessmentTypeProcessInaccurate
- People who have heart attacks are about 15 percent less likely to be treated with bypass surgery or angioplasty within the first few days of the incident in states with certificate of need (CON) regulatory programs. (emaxhealth.com)
- A problem for policy makers is there haven't been enough studies on the impact of certificate of need programs on quality of care and how well patients do," Rosenthal said. (emaxhealth.com)
- The study implies that certificate of need programs, which require hospitals to obtain prior approval for establishing high-cost services, limit the growth of these services. (emaxhealth.com)
- If you complete the paramedic certificate program, for example, there are a variety of nursing concentrations that may appeal to you, such as EMT training, the nursing tech program, or occupational rehabilitation. (paramediccertificate.net)
- Check with the paramedic training department for an updated schedule of classes, registration deadlines, and a list of paramedic certificate program requirements. (paramediccertificate.net)
- South Carolina teachers who successfully complete the certificate will be able to apply for a South Carolina Online Teaching Endorsement and employ the 12 credit hours in this certificate program towards the state's outlined teacher pay increase associated with the 18+ graduate credit hours beyond a bachelor's degree. (clemson.edu)
- Upon successful completion of the program, all students will receive a certificate from the program and this will be noted on their transcript. (clemson.edu)
- East Tennessee State University offers a Computed Tomography Certificate program through the Office of Professional Development. (etsu.edu)
- Since this is a certificate program, there is no out-of-state tuition. (etsu.edu)
- PTCC - Parents' & Teachers' Certificate Course is a 6 months long extensive training program designed by ERDC, in an effort to contribute to the growing need of an educated society. (google.com)
- The Biotechnology Certificate (Graduate) program is designed for professionals in the biotechnology space who are seeking the academic credentials to advance their careers. (temple.edu)
- This 12-credit certificate program can be completed in one or two semesters. (temple.edu)
- The Biotechnology Certificate (Graduate) program is designed to expand your technical knowledge, help you gain familiarity with up-to-date biotechnology compliance and regulation, and develop leadership and managerial abilities. (temple.edu)
- You will take a total of 12 credits to complete the Biotechnology Certificate (Graduate) program. (temple.edu)
- Learn more about required and elective courses for the Biotechnology Certificate (Graduate) program. (temple.edu)
- Seema Freer , associate professor in the Department of Biology, is the program contact for the Biotechnology Graduate Certificate. (temple.edu)
- Help bridge the gap between the supply of and demand for analytical talent in today's business world by developing a joint certificate program with SAS. (sas.com)
- What is the SAS ® Joint Certificate program? (sas.com)
- The SAS Joint Certificate program is designed to assist universities in preparing students to work in a data-rich business environment. (sas.com)
- How does the SAS ® Joint Certificate program work? (sas.com)
- SAS works closely with your institution to develop a joint certificate program in a variety of areas of SAS expertise, typically as part of an existing degree program. (sas.com)
- Your university administers the program, and SAS co-sponsors the certificate. (sas.com)
- Develop new courses or choose pre-existing ones for the joint certificate program, which must include a minimum of 12 credit hours. (sas.com)
- Deliver course instruction, administer the program and verify that students have met certificate requirements. (sas.com)
- Recognize your university's certificate program by promoting it on SAS websites. (sas.com)
- The Certificate in the Teaching of Writing is sponsored by the Western Massachusetts Writing Project, a professional development program within the Department of English, and the Division of Continuing and Professional Education. (umass.edu)
- K-16 educators enrolled in the Certificate in the Teaching of Writing program receive a strong grounding in writing and reflective teaching, while developing a framework for teaching writing and literacy across the curriculum. (umass.edu)
- The Summer Leadership Institute (591AA), which is normally the starting point of the Certificate in the Teaching of Writing program, is open by application to teachers at all levels of education and in all subjects. (umass.edu)
- Admission to the Summer Institute includes acceptance into the certificate program, which is an optional extension. (umass.edu)
- Open to all undergraduates enrolled at Temple, this certificate program enhances students' self-confidence and presentation skills, improving their classroom presence and marketability. (temple.edu)
- This five-course, 15-credit certificate program is taught on Temple's Main Campus and equips students with a foundational understanding of theater and the tools needed to share that knowledge, whether in a traditional classroom setting or as a teaching artist in a professional theater company. (temple.edu)
- The tuition for this Certificate Program is based on school or college of your major, program degree level (undergraduate or graduate), course load (full- or part-time), in-state or out-of-state residency, and more. (temple.edu)
- Matthew Miller is the head of Theater Education & Stage Management and the program contact for the Theater Education Undergraduate Certificate. (temple.edu)
- You can get admission into a Certificate of Healthcare Administration program even without a high school diploma but a prior knowledge of the field can be very helpful in understanding the mechanics of Healthcare Administration . (excite.com)
- Many schools in the United States, such as the Capella University, the Seton Hall University and the New York Medical College, are offering a Certificate Program in Healthcare Administration, which can be completed within 12 months. (excite.com)
- This curriculum of the certificate program focuses on the political, economic and administrative aspects of health care administration. (excite.com)
- In order to complete the graduate certificate program, students have to complete approximately 15 to 18 credit hours. (excite.com)
- If you're looking to go deeper into both areas, you can apply these certificate courses to CSUSM's fully online Master of Cybersecurity program . (csusm.edu)
- Courses for the certificate should be chosen with the guidance of Jeanne Allison, Program Coordinator (447 Lucas Hall, 314-516-5587, [email protected] ). (umsl.edu)
- Students should contact Jeanne Allison for an application to the program as soon as they begin work on the certificate. (umsl.edu)
- The Armstrong Institute has created two patient safety certificate programs-an online course and a five-day, in-person program -that prepare participants for this critically important work. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- This in-person program covers the same concepts as the online certificate, while taking a deeper dive into methods for fixing hazards and sustaining change. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- The Medical Education Research Certificate (MERC) program is intended to provide the knowledge necessary to understand the purposes and processes of medical education research, to become informed consumers of the medical education research literature, and to be effective collaborators in medical education research. (aamc.org)
- Upon completion, you then have to register for the MERC Certificate Program and pay an additional fee of $100. (aamc.org)
- Students may apply to enter the Certificate program in any semester. (ualberta.ca)
- All students wishing to pursue a graduate certificate must submit an application through Apply_Yourself , in addition to any program-specific application required by the department or program. (uky.edu)
- Contact Dr. Mazur , the Certificate Director for more information or to enroll in the Certificate Program. (uky.edu)
- The Armstrong Institute's online Patient Safety Certificate Program delivers core concepts and tools to be an effective patient safety champion in your hospital, clinical department or unit/clinic. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- The Armstrong Institute also offers a five-day Patient Safety Certificate Program . (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- The Graduate Certificates are a multi-purpose degree option for students who seek to add to an existing graduate degree program, or who would like to prepare for pursuing a higher degree (such as a Master of Arts). (bgsu.edu)
- In addition, students in this certificate program may take some coursework associated with the Strategic Communication certificate, which provide insight concerning practical and commercial uses of those media. (bgsu.edu)
- Tiffany is the program director for all aspects of the Certificate Series. (ifebp.org)
- You will receive an email welcoming you into the PCE certificate program and providing information on how to confirm your spot in the certificate. (washington.edu)
- Quantitative Fundamentals of Computational Finance , the introductory certificate program designed to prepare STEM majors for more advanced study in the department. (washington.edu)
- The certificate is a stand alone program that can be added to your degree after graduation, or in addition to your current program. (yorku.ca)
- The certificate program can be taken as a minor program in Medical Anthropology by those able to add a minor to their program. (yorku.ca)
- This certificate program will enable students to acquire the foundational knowledge and tools needed for corporate financial analysis and capital budgeting. (bu.edu)
- Q: Can I take individual Evaluation for Social Change and Transformational Learning courses without enrolling in the full certificate program? (sfu.ca)
- A: Yes, you can register in most courses independent of the full certificate program. (sfu.ca)
- In order to be awarded the Evaluation for Social Change and Transformational Learning Certificate, you must apply to the program, pay the application fee and complete all five courses within a three-year period. (sfu.ca)
- Or, as a stand-alone program, the certificate provides a credential that may be featured on a resume. (gradschools.com)
- Certificate programs typically require less time and coursework than a degree program. (gradschools.com)
- Some online healthcare certificate programs, such as an online Nurse Educator program mixes fully online classes with supervised field experiences. (gradschools.com)
- Learn more about the SAChE Certificate Program. (aiche.org)
- The SAChE Certificate Program offers working engineers an easy way to access a selection of knowledge about chemical process safety. (aiche.org)
- The Certificate Program is based in Boston, MA, a city known as a hub for world-class biomedical research, life science innovation, pharmaceutical corporations, and biotech companies. (northeastern.edu)
- We designed the Nonprofit Executive Leadership Certificate Program to address the professional needs of executive leaders in nonprofit and public organizations. (brynmawr.edu)
- We designed the Nonprofit Ascending Leadership Certificate Program to support middle managers with at least three years of supervision experience who are seeking to move up to the executive level. (brynmawr.edu)
- The certificate program in computed tomography (CT) assists individuals preparing for a career as a credentialed CT technologist. (hartford.edu)
- In this advanced certificate program, students gain eligibility to earn an additional credential in CT-highly attractive to potential employers. (hartford.edu)
- Each year the Center invites a new class of students to participate in the certificate program. (conncoll.edu)
- APhA's Pharmacy-Based Cardiovascular Disease Risk Management is an innovative and interactive certificate-training program that explores the pharmacist's role in cardiovascular disease risk management. (duq.edu)
- A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to participants who successfully complete all program components, including an evaluation. (duq.edu)
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) upon completion of the program. (duq.edu)
- The certificate-training program will enhance pharmacists' clinical expertise in evaluating complicated medication regimens, identifying medication-related problems, and making recommendations to patients, caregivers, and health care professionals. (duq.edu)
- The Test2LearnTM Community-based Pharmacogenomics Certificate Program teaches the principles of pharmacogenomics as well as its practical implications in a variety of disease states. (duq.edu)
- UGA Extension and partners have developed the Journeyman Farmer Certificate Program to provide a comprehensive training program for beginning farmers. (uga.edu)
- The goal of the Cognitive Science Certificate program is to provide a structured way for students enrolled in various graduate programs to study and carry out research in Cognitive Science with guidance from relevant faculty advisors, and to bring interested students from different departments together in a graduate student community integrated into the general university research community. (rutgers.edu)
- Admission to the Certificate Program and the selection of courses and required research project is subject to the approval of the Cognitive Science Certificate Committee (CSCC). (rutgers.edu)
- The Certificate of Graduate Study in Agroecology is a 15-credit program that can be completed within one year. (uvm.edu)
- The Graduate Certificate is a 12-unit program of advanced coursework, including core courses and a range of electives. (edu.au)
- SUBMIT the redacted sample calibration certificate - PDF file - to the instructors by the deadline (Friday, March 30, 2018). (nist.gov)
- The instructors will combine the redacted sample laboratory calibration certificates and email the packet to all registered webinar participants (~ Friday, April 23, 2018). (nist.gov)
- In 2018, a number of cloud-ready printers may stop printing with Cloud Print unless the printer manufacturer updates your printer's firmware to work with new certificates. (google.com)
- Those who wish to go deeper may pursue the remaining requirements for the certificate. (umass.edu)
- Pursue a combination of education and theater studies with the Theater Education Undergraduate Certificate in Temple's School of Theater, Film and Media Arts. (temple.edu)
- After obtaining a Certificate in Healthcare Administration, individuals can pursue careers as Medical & Health Service Managers, and Healthcare Administrators. (excite.com)
- Students can pursue certificate programs such as healthcare leadership or organizational leadership. (excite.com)
- Students who pursue their healthcare certificate online usually have access to a 24/7 technology help desk. (gradschools.com)
- The Certificate in Digital Arts and Culture is open to all students seeking a bachelor's degree from UWM, to those who previously received a bachelor's degree from UWM or any other accredited college or university, and to those who do not plan to pursue a college or university degree (non-degree students) but who have a strong interest in this area of study. (uwm.edu)
- Whether your intent is to complete an associate degree, finish your bachelor's degree, prepare for special education licensure, enter the world of higher learning with a master's degree, pursue a doctoral degree, or earn one of our many certificates, our Adult Education Programs are designed specifically for your busy lifestyle. (indwes.edu)
- The joint certificate documents students' coursework using SAS software to solve real-world business problems, giving students a competitive advantage in the job market. (sas.com)
- The coursework of Certificate of Healthcare Administration trains students in the administration and supervision of healthcare units like hospitals, private clinics and other healthcare providers. (excite.com)
- The certificate comprises 12 hours of graduate coursework as follows: nine (9) credit hours of 11 required course work comprised of three (3) hours of the next generation learning foundations course, three (3) hours of an internship choice, three (3) hours of a course on data-driven decision making and a final three (3) chosen from specialty course options. (uky.edu)
- This professional graduate certificate offers a unique opportunity to develop students' analytical skills and critical thinking abilities through hands-on coursework and real-world case studies. (bu.edu)
- A graduate degree, certificate, or bootcamp from Northeastern-a top-50 university-can accelerate your career through rigorous academic coursework and hands-on professional experience in the area of your interest. (northeastern.edu)
- The General Certificate of Education ( GCE ) is a subject-specific family of academic qualifications that awarding bodies in England , Wales , Northern Ireland , Crown dependencies and a few Commonwealth countries , notably Sri Lanka , Pakistan , Malaysia and Singapore , confer on students. (wikipedia.org)
- The Tasmanian Certificate of Education or TCE , is the main credential awarded to secondary school students who successfully complete senior high school level studies (years 11 and 12 or equivalent, referred to generally as College within Tasmania) in Tasmania , Australia . (wikipedia.org)
- The Certificate of Online Teaching from Clemson University would be a valuable credential for any educator looking to ensure high quality learning opportunities for their students. (clemson.edu)
- For the second year in a row, the proportion of students earning a high-school matriculation (bagrut) certificate increased, reaching 48.3 percent in 2010, the highest level since 2004. (jpost.com)
- Students pursuing a credit certificate such as BCBA, PHPC and SLP Prep please use the buttons below to explore the various resources available. (csusm.edu)
- All other certificate students, please contact [email protected] or 760-750-4020 for specific details about the items below. (csusm.edu)
- Students and professionals enhance their knowledge and advance their careers through several certificate and specialization programs. (bc.edu)
- Students need to complete a project using real data as part of the certificate requirements. (sas.com)
- The Theater Education Undergraduate Certificate is an opportunity for students interested in teaching to improve their presence in front of a class. (temple.edu)
- Students must be concurrently enrolled in a baccalaureate degree to earn this certificate. (temple.edu)
- What are the different types of online certificates in healthcare administration available to students? (excite.com)
- Students who have a graduate degree or a post graduate degree in healthcare administration can enhance their careers by earning certificates in this area. (excite.com)
- The Department of Sociology's Certificate in Population Studies prepares undergraduate students for careers requiring demographic skills or for entering graduate programs in related areas. (umass.edu)
- Certificate students who are not currently matriculated at the University of Massachusetts Amherst normally take all of their courses online through CPE. (umass.edu)
- Students may earn the Certificate in Writing by completing 18 hours in selected writing courses with a grade point average of 3.0 or better. (umsl.edu)
- Students who have graduated before completing the Certificate in Writing will receive the certificate in the mail and will have the certificate entered on their official transcripts. (umsl.edu)
- Students must achieve an average 3.0 GPA across the four required courses to be granted the Certificate in Catholic Education. (ualberta.ca)
- Students can earn a certificate in a few months to one year. (excite.com)
- Students applying exclusively for a certificate will be charged the standard $65 fee. (uky.edu)
- Students may count credits in just one of these courses toward the certificate. (uwm.edu)
- This certificate is an official recognition of the efforts and the achievements of the students who successfully complete a minimum of 12 credits of upper-division courses in a foreign language, with a grade of B or higher. (stonybrook.edu)
- For example, students who major in science, engineering or business and aspire to work in a global context, can receive an additional professional qualification through this certificate. (stonybrook.edu)
- Even graduate students and the students who major or minor in one of the area studies with a foreign language component can apply and receive this certificate, which demonstrates their high-level of proficiency in a foreign language. (stonybrook.edu)
- In addition, students seeking professional development will be able to add the graduate certificates to their resume. (bgsu.edu)
- Certificate students must complete all their degree requirements in 6 years. (bgsu.edu)
- After the passage of that time limit, courses taken before 6 years each for certificate students must be revalidated by the Graduate College. (bgsu.edu)
- Students who achieve an overall grade of 2.0 in each required course (equivalent to a US-standard C-, or approximately 73%) will earn the certificate. (washington.edu)
- The few certificate students who (1) have GNM status, (2) want to transfer the academic credit to UW or another university, and (3) wish to avoid grades that may adversely affect their GPA may elect the S/NS (satisfactory/not satisfactory) grading option. (washington.edu)
- Matriculated UW students may not receive a certificate if you do not request it. (washington.edu)
- Matriculated UW students are not eligible to earn the certificates in Computational Finance, or Financial Data Analytics. (washington.edu)
- UW's main Information Technology group does not provide support to certificate students except for Canvas. (washington.edu)
- The academic credential students earn is a certificate awarded by UW Professional & Continuing Education , which gives students the opportunity to participate in the same courses, taught by the same faculty and industry professionals, as those enrolled in UW degree programs…without the commitment of completing an entire degree. (washington.edu)
- Available online or on campus, the Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance at Boston University's Metropolitan College is designed for students and/or professionals currently working in, or seeking a career in, the corporate finance field. (bu.edu)
- After completing the certificate, students will be prepared for positions in areas such as budgeting, project evaluation, international financing, and short-term investing of corporate funds. (bu.edu)
- Online Healthcare Certificate programs are designed for busy adults, current students, and professionals who want a short-term, highly focused educational experience. (gradschools.com)
- An online healthcare certificate may help students acquire a knowledge base that is applicable to current demands in their chosen fields. (gradschools.com)
- Also, when a traditional graduate school offers healthcare certificate programs online, students may decide to take part in some on-campus activities as well. (gradschools.com)
- What this means is that students may get a head start on their degree by taking the certificate courses. (gradschools.com)
- Some online healthcare certificates are available for students who have their bachelors degree and fulfill the admission requirements of their future graduate school. (gradschools.com)
- An online Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology enterprise might help students with their bachelors degree on two fronts. (gradschools.com)
- The Petroleum Technology Certificate is awarded to the students who take at least three (3) PTI elective courses and accumulated at least 20 Professional Development hours. (uh.edu)
- However, students earning degrees in participating departments can earn a Certificate in Cognitive Science by successfully completing the Certificate requirements in addition to those necessary for their graduate degree. (rutgers.edu)
- Professional certificate holders with certification in early childhood, elementary, or special education at the early childhood and elementary levels may test out of the reading requirement (12 semester hours) by meeting the qualifying score (162) on the Praxis II assessment: Teaching Reading: Elementary Education 5203 (prior to September 1, 2019) or the qualifying score (159) on the Teaching Reading : Elementary 5205 (after September 1, 2019). (marylandpublicschools.org)
- We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawaii," Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. (snopes.com)
- I read that Obama will not release his birth certificate. (snopes.com)
- In April 2011, President Barack Obama sought to put end to rumors claiming that he was not a natural-born citizen of the United States by obtaining and releasing a copy of his long form birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii. (snopes.com)
- The Hawaii State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a "long form" birth certificate. (snopes.com)
- As they had with the Certification of Live Birth made public by the Obama campaign in June 2008, birthers immediately claimed that the long form birth certificate was also a forgery. (snopes.com)
- So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time? (snopes.com)
- Last Wednesday, the great usurper, Barack Hussein Obama, after having been indicted by an Ocala, Florida citizens' grand jury, was convicted by a people's court of defrauding the American people and Floridians by proffering them with a fake birth certificate. (esquire.com)
- However, to justify his fraud and his elections to the highest office in the land, and after years of inquiry, in 2011 the Obama White House posted on its website a birth certificate purporting to show him having been born in Hawaii. (esquire.com)
- Notice how there's no Certificate Number on this latest Obama birth certificate. (freerepublic.com)
- The Tea Party members petitioned under the premise that if a forged birth certificate was used to place Barack Obama on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot, their rights as Maricopa County voters could be compromised. (wnd.com)
- Among the evidence released at the press conference are five videos - which can be seen at the end of this article - to demonstrate why the Obama long-form birth certificate is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery. (wnd.com)
- The investigators contend the videos illustrate their conclusion that the features and anomalies observed on the Obama long-form birth certificate were inconsistent with features produced when a paper document is scanned, even if the scan is enhanced by Optical Character Recognition, OCR, and optimized. (wnd.com)
- Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., appears to dodging a campaign promise he made to look into evidence President Obama s birth certificate is a forgery. (freerepublic.com)
- From there, Coburn cited Obama being placed on state ballots for president as proof Obama s birth certificate is genuine. (freerepublic.com)
- The General Certificate of Education set out to provide a national standard for matriculation to university undergraduate courses. (wikipedia.org)
- Sachiko Nakazato is the academic advisor for the undergraduate certificate in Theater Education. (temple.edu)
- The certificate meets the requirements of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) to teach undergraduate-level courses in biology. (indwes.edu)
- Select one (1) calibration certificate that has been recently issued by your laboratory. (nist.gov)
- The calibration certificate will be distributed ""as is. (nist.gov)
- The Calibration Certificate process is for newly purchased Sphygmomanometers [aneroids] and/or Thermometry Products only. (welchallyn.com)
- Your Calibration Certificate has been generated. (welchallyn.com)
- To create another calibration certificate return to the request page . (welchallyn.com)
- We suggest that you determine whether this type of certificate meets the requirements of your importing country before requesting one, because it is not always accepted. (fda.gov)
- What Are the Requirements to Complete a Certificate in Healthcare Administration? (excite.com)
- To receive the Certificate in Population Studies, a minimum 2.0 GPA must be maintained across courses applied to certificate requirements. (umass.edu)
- Upon completion of the requirements for the certificate, the coordinator will notify the university registrar and the college from which the student will graduate. (umsl.edu)
- Upon successful completion of all requirements, candidates will be issued an official SJC Certificate of Completion along with a letter listing the courses completed. (ualberta.ca)
- Will the Certificate of Attendance meet my continuing education requirements? (ifebp.org)
- No. Attendance certificates do not meet the requirements imposed by state governing agencies for continuing education. (ifebp.org)
- We will verify that you've completed the requirements and tell you when you will received your certificate parchment. (sfu.ca)
- This will help us to provide you with more details, updates, track your accomplishments, and award you a Petroleum Technology Certificate upon successful completion of the requirements. (uh.edu)
- Every semester the Petroleum Technology Team recognizes graduates who completed the requirements and deserve to be a recipient of the Petroleum Technology Certificate. (uh.edu)
- However, various related timelines, requirements and procedures that are needed to administer the regime are provided for in the Certificate of Supplementary Protection Regulations. (gc.ca)
- In light of the requirements of the Patent Act and Certificate of Supplementary Protection Regulations, a CSP can issue only in respect of an eligible medicinal ingredient or combination of medicinal ingredients and an eligible patent. (gc.ca)
- Note Section 188.8.131.52 of the CA/Browser Forum's Baseline Requirements, which states: "The CA SHALL revoke a Certificate within 24 hours if one or more of the following occurs: … 9. (mozilla.org)
- Find information about Bethune Cookman University paramedic certificate, registering for required degree courses, and taking free practice exams online. (paramediccertificate.net)
- Certificate recipients may go on to receive an M.A. in English from UMass by completing 6 additional courses. (umass.edu)
- The certificate includes the four courses that comprise the Pennsylvania Department of Education-approved Theater Endorsement. (temple.edu)
- Earning these certificates allows you to take graduate-level courses that can be used to complete your Master of Cybersecurity at a later time. (csusm.edu)
- The Certificate in Catholic Education is designed to prepare prospective or practicing educators to work in Alberta's Catholic School Districts, providing religious education courses that may be required or recommended by Catholic school districts in Alberta for consideration for a continuous teaching contract. (ualberta.ca)
- The required courses for the Certificate in Catholic Education must be taken within a five-year period. (ualberta.ca)
- To obtain the certificate, the student must complete at least 18 credits in approved Hmong Diaspora Studies courses, as indicated below, with a minimum grade point average of 2.50. (uwm.edu)
- Courses for the certificate may not be taken on a credit/no credit basis. (uwm.edu)
- In order to prove you have taken this training course, a certificate will be emailed automatically to anyone who was logged on for the duration of Safe Software hosted courses. (amazonaws.com)
- This includes seeking approval of Certificate Series courses when requests are received for continuing education credit, reviewing the CE attendance forms, issuing CE certificates and reporting credit to the appropriate regulatory agencies. (ifebp.org)
- Note: Certificate Series, CAPPP, AMP, TMP, ATMS and FTMS courses require 100% attendance in order to earn a certificate of completion and/or certificate of achievement. (ifebp.org)
- UW undergraduates who complete the Quantitative Fundamentals Certificate should request their certificate by emailing [email protected] with your name and student number after completing all four required courses. (washington.edu)
- A: To receive the Evaluation for Social Change and Transformational Learning Certificate, you must successfully complete all six courses within a three-year period. (sfu.ca)
- Many graduate certificates in health and medicine require completion of about five courses. (gradschools.com)
- The Certificate consists of five courses, for a total of 12 semester hour credits. (northeastern.edu)
- We are also excited to offer a three-course Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics, comprised of the courses in the areas of Data Management, Data Visualization, and Predictive Analytics Modeling. (ysu.edu)
- Proposals for adding additional courses in various departments, such as (but not limited to) the School of Information, Communication and Library Studies, the Graduate School of Education, the Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology, the department of Mathematics, and the departments of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, will also be considered by the certificate committee for credit towards the Certificate in Cognitive Science. (rutgers.edu)
- This document describes a protocol that a certificate authority (CA) and an applicant can use to automate the process of verification and certificate issuance. (ietf.org)
- Existing Web PKI certificate authorities tend to run on a set of ad hoc protocols for certificate issuance and identity verification. (ietf.org)
- Even in the best case, the lack of published, standardized mechanisms presents an obstacle to the wide deployment of HTTPS and other PKIX-dependent systems because it inhibits mechanization of tasks related to certificate issuance, deployment, and revocation. (ietf.org)
- The press release reads: 'On July 19th 2011, DigiNotar detected an intrusion into its Certificate Authority (CA) infrastructure, which resulted in the fraudulent issuance of public key certificate requests for a number of domains, including Google.com. (slashdot.org)
- The technical content or format of the Certificate presents an unacceptable risk to Application Software Suppliers or Relying Parties (e.g. the CA/Browser Forum might determine that a deprecated cryptographic/signature algorithm or key size presents an unacceptable risk and that such Certificates should be revoked and replaced by CAs within a given period of time). (mozilla.org)
- Printer manufacturers were reminded about the expiring certificates in January, 2017. (google.com)
- Please click on the certificate type you want - UK Birth Certificate , UK Marriage Certificate , UK Death Certificate - and then complete the simple form. (bmd-certificates.co.uk)
- It is always recommended to complete certificate regeneration in a maintenance window. (cisco.com)
- Complete the evaluation and request your certificate once the evaluation is complete. (uky.edu)
- How Long Does It Take to Complete a Certificate in Healthcare Administration? (excite.com)
- Those interested in receiving a MERC Certificate must complete six (6) workshops. (aamc.org)
- In order to receive a MERC Certificate, you must first complete six (6) workshops. (aamc.org)
- To obtain the certificate, the student must complete, with a minimum grade point average of 2.500. (uwm.edu)
- I will have to first apply for a "NO-due" certificate from them in duplicate and then approach the RTO and complete the due process. (hindustantimes.com)
- 3) Complete list of certificates that your CA finds with each of the listed issues during the remediation process. (mozilla.org)
- Barack Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. (snopes.com)
- PHOENIX - An investigative "Cold Case Posse" launched six months ago by "America's toughest sheriff" - Joe Arpaio of Arizona's Maricopa County - has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama's birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery. (wnd.com)
- The posse says it has identified at least one person of interest in the alleged forgery of Obama's birth certificate. (wnd.com)
- The investigators say the evidence contained in the computer-generated PDF file released by the White House as well as important deficiencies in the Hawaii process of certifying the long-form birth certificate establish probable cause that a forgery has been committed. (wnd.com)
- Second, the White House fraudulently presented to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery represented as "proof positive" of President Obama's authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate. (wnd.com)
- A continuing investigation is needed to identify the identity of the person or persons involved in creating the alleged birth certificate forgery and to determine who, if anyone, in the White House or the state of Hawaii may have authorized the forgery," Arpaio said. (wnd.com)
- To apply for a death certificate, print Form 49606 . (in.gov)
- TMZ has obtained Casey Johnson 's death certificate. (tmz.com)
- Instead, Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke will be giving a much more important press conference later today - the first ever for the Federal Reserve - in which he adds his signature to the death certificate for a disastrous planned economy. (humanevents.com)
- While pursuing your biotechnology certificate, you will have the opportunity to participate in a capstone internship within companies and academic institutions that commonly hire upon graduation. (bsu.edu)
- Is Barack Obama's Birth Certificate Fake? (snopes.com)
- On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama's request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. (snopes.com)
- 2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. (snopes.com)
- Nowhere on Barack Obama's birth certificate does the term "African-American" appear. (snopes.com)
- 2459 W. Polk Category: Standards Track NIST W. Ford VeriSign D. Solo Citigroup April 2002 Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile Status of this Memo This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements. (ietf.org)
- Abstract This memo profiles the X.509 v3 certificate and X.509 v2 Certificate Revocation List (CRL) for use in the Internet. (ietf.org)
- The protocol also provides facilities for other certificate management functions, such as certificate revocation. (ietf.org)
- However, it is not our intent to introduce additional problems by forcing the immediate revocation of certificates that are not BR compliant when they do not pose an urgent security concern. (mozilla.org)
- Admissions are open now for the 43rd intake of PARENTS' & TEACHERS' CERTIFICATE COURSE. (google.com)
- This certificate offers a South Carolina Teacher Incentive reducing tuition by 10% for all S.C. K-12 teachers/leaders. (clemson.edu)
- In keeping with Temple's commitment to access and affordability, this Graduate Certificate offers a competitive level of tuition with multiple opportunities for financial support. (temple.edu)
- When a student has enrolled in the final class for the certificate, they must fill out a Completion Form and submit an unofficial transcript. (umass.edu)
- Upon graduation, completion of the Certificate in Writing will be noted on the official transcript and a certificate will be mailed to the graduate. (umsl.edu)
- PCE certificates do not appear on your UW transcript. (washington.edu)
- The 12-hour interdisciplinary Accessibility Awareness Certificate provides knowledge and skills related to technology accessibility for all people, including those with disabilities, to become more employable. (marshall.edu)
- Thus, certificate authorities in the Web PKI are trusted to verify that an applicant for a certificate legitimately represents the domain name(s) in the certificate. (ietf.org)
- Problems found in certificates issued by Certificate Authorities, including auditor compliance, included in the default certificate store. (mozilla.org)
- With all the publicity about breaches of SSL certificate authorities and a hack that exploits a vulnerability in the supposedly secure protocol, it's time to consider something else to protect Internet transactions. (slashdot.org)
- Protecting SSL and its updated version TLS is vital because they support most e-commerce transactions by setting up end-to-end encrypted sessions that are authenticated, and that requires certificates that are verified by certificate authorities. (slashdot.org)
- How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? (snopes.com)
- To earn this certificate, the individual must attend at least 75%* of the scheduled sessions and turn in attendance cards at the conclusion of each session. (ifebp.org)
- Can I earn both the Certificate of Attendance and the Continuing Education Certificate? (ifebp.org)
- This means, a full-time student might be able to earn their certificate in about one year or less. (gradschools.com)
- You may apply for a cosmetic export certificate through CFSAN's secure Web-based Certificate Application Process (CAP) . (fda.gov)
- Can I apply them to the certificate? (sfu.ca)
- Individuals who apply for a Florida Educator Certificate must meet certain standards before a certificate will be issued. (fldoe.org)
- This certificate directly addresses the needs of professionals who wish to bolster their resume and credentials. (bgsu.edu)
- Network Working Group R. Barnes Internet-Draft Mozilla Intended status: Standards Track J. Hoffman-Andrews Expires: January 22, 2016 EFF J. Kasten University of Michigan July 21, 2015 Automatic Certificate Management Environment (ACME) draft-barnes-acme-04 Abstract Certificates in the Web's X.509 PKI (PKIX) are used for a number of purposes, the most significant of which is the authentication of domain names. (ietf.org)
- To continue inclusion of your CA's root certificates in Mozilla's Root Store, you must respond in this bug to provide the following information: 1) How your CA first became aware of the problems listed below (e.g. via a Problem Report, via the discussion in mozilla.dev.security.policy, or via this Bugzilla Bug), and the date. (mozilla.org)
- If your CA will not be revoking the certificates within 24 hours in accordance with the BRs, then that will also need to be listed as a finding in your CA's BR audit statement. (mozilla.org)
- Congratulations to all the Petroleum Technology Certificate recipients! (uh.edu)
- For example, the "Cisco Manufacturing CA" certificate is provided on CUCM trust stores to specific features and will not expire until the year 2029. (cisco.com)
- Certificates should be regenerated before they expire. (cisco.com)
- After one year of time of default installed Kubernetes cluster, the client certificates expire. (cisco.com)
- If there is justification to not revoke the problematic certificates, then explain those reasons and provide a timeline for when the bulks of the certificates will expire or be revoked/replaced. (mozilla.org)
- Concentrating on Chabot College EMT certificate, for example, may give you an advantage in job recruiting on-campus. (emtcertificate.org)
- The Advanced Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis prepares educators and health care professionals to provide behavior analytic services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and a wide range of behavioral challenges. (webster.edu)
- Please use a website browser such as Firefox or Chrome to print your CE Certificate (Internet Explorer has caused problems in the past). (uky.edu)
- Chrome shows SHA-1 warnings for sites using SHA-1 certificates. (digicert.com)
- In August 2014, Google took an even more aggressive stance stating that Chrome will display warnings starting in November 2014 for sites secured with SHA-1 certificates due to SHA-1 being insufficiently secure. (digicert.com)
- A Certificate of Healthcare Administration is the introduction to the administrative issues in the field of healthcare. (excite.com)
- A Certificate of Healthcare Administration can be completed within a year with 30 credit points. (excite.com)
- A Certificate of Healthcare Administration can get you entry-level jobs in administrative positions in big and small hospitals, private clinics, nursing homes and jails. (excite.com)
- How Much Can I Make after Completing a Certificate in Healthcare Administration? (excite.com)
- Some of the types of online certificates in healthcare administration are: health administration certificate, medical billing and coding assistant certificate, medical assistant certificate, clinical medical assistant certification, and information technology in healthcare certificate. (excite.com)
- With certificate healthcare administration, jobs can be pursued in which type of institutions? (excite.com)
- A certificate in healthcare administration specializes an individual in the field of administration. (excite.com)
- This certificate can lead to managerial and supervisory job positions in various healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, old homes, private clinics, and diagnostic laboratories. (excite.com)
- Can you give me some information about healthcare administration certificate jobs? (excite.com)
- This certificate combines required next generation foundations and assessment components with specialty electives, representative of cutting edge innovative pedagogy. (uky.edu)
- A key purpose of the certificate work is a demonstration of research to practice knowledge and skills, through implementation and assessment of next generation pedagogy in a field setting. (uky.edu)
- An energy certificate is a transferable certificate, record or guarantee, in any form (including electronic) in relation to the amount of a specific type of energy or material goods consumed by an energy conversion device in the production of a quantity of energy or material goods and/or the attributes of the method and quality of its production. (wikipedia.org)
- Energy certificates issued under national legislation are normally used to provide evidence of compliance with an obligation on electricity producers, suppliers or consumers to use energy of a specific type or in order to qualify for financial support: qualifying plant are often high-quality cogenerators, or produce electricity from renewable sources. (wikipedia.org)
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the phlebotomy certificate and application process can be found on our Phlebotomy Certificate FAQ's page . (ca.gov)
- Firms exporting products from the United States are often asked by foreign governments or customers to supply a "certificate" as a required part of the process to import a product into their country. (fda.gov)
- Your laboratory management system policy & procedure for issuing Calibration Certificates and procuring calibration services (e.g., the review process for calibration certificates when the calibration item is returned to the laboratory). (nist.gov)
- If you are having any issues with the process or have any questions about your certificate please contact Customer Support . (welchallyn.com)
- In addition, if the certificate is inaccurate, it is possible to refer the matter to the courts and request that it be rectified. (unine.ch)