A class of proteins that were originally identified by their ability to bind the DNA sequence CCAAT. The typical CCAAT-enhancer binding protein forms dimers and consists of an activation domain, a DNA-binding basic region, and a leucine-rich dimerization domain (LEUCINE ZIPPERS). CCAAT-BINDING FACTOR is structurally distinct type of CCAAT-enhancer binding protein consisting of a trimer of three different subunits.
A chronic systemic disease, primarily of the joints, marked by inflammatory changes in the synovial membranes and articular structures, widespread fibrinoid degeneration of the collagen fibers in mesenchymal tissues, and by atrophy and rarefaction of bony structures. Etiology is unknown, but autoimmune mechanisms have been implicated.
A CCAAT-enhancer-binding protein found in LIVER; ADIPOSE TISSUE; INTESTINES; LUNG; ADRENAL GLANDS; PLACENTA; OVARY and peripheral blood mononuclear cells (LEUKOCYTES, MONONUCLEAR). Experiments with knock-out mice have demonstrated that CCAAT-enhancer binding protein-alpha is essential for the functioning and differentiation of HEPATOCYTES and ADIPOCYTES.
The relatively long-lived phagocytic cell of mammalian tissues that are derived from blood MONOCYTES. Main types are PERITONEAL MACROPHAGES; ALVEOLAR MACROPHAGES; HISTIOCYTES; KUPFFER CELLS of the liver; and OSTEOCLASTS. They may further differentiate within chronic inflammatory lesions to EPITHELIOID CELLS or may fuse to form FOREIGN BODY GIANT CELLS or LANGHANS GIANT CELLS. (from The Dictionary of Cell Biology, Lackie and Dow, 3rd ed.)
Natriuretic Peptide, Brain
Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
Reagent Kits, Diagnostic
Period Circadian Proteins
Flavoproteins that function as circadian rhythm signaling proteins in ANIMALS and as blue-light photoreceptors in PLANTS. They are structurally-related to DNA PHOTOLYASES and it is believed that both classes of proteins may have originated from an earlier protein that played a role in protecting primitive organisms from the cyclical exposure to UV LIGHT.
Photoreceptor Cells, Invertebrate
Tumor Markers, Biological
Molecular products metabolized and secreted by neoplastic tissue and characterized biochemically in cells or body fluids. They are indicators of tumor stage and grade as well as useful for monitoring responses to treatment and predicting recurrence. Many chemical groups are represented including hormones, antigens, amino and nucleic acids, enzymes, polyamines, and specific cell membrane proteins and lipids.
Encyclopedias as Topic
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
The role of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase in IL-1 beta transcription. (1/177)Several reports have shown that bicyclic imidazoles, specific inhibitors of the p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), block cytokine synthesis at the translational level. In this study, we examined the role of p38 MAPK in the regulation of the IL-1beta cytokine gene in monocytic cell lines using the bicyclic imidazole SB203580. Addition of SB203580 30 min before stimulation of monocytes with LPS inhibited IL-1beta protein and steady state message in a dose-dependent manner in both RAW264.7 and J774 cell lines. The loss of IL-1beta message was due mainly to inhibition of transcription, since nuclear run-off analysis showed an approximately 80% decrease in specific IL-1 RNA synthesis. In contrast, SB203580 had no effect on the synthesis of TNF-alpha message. LPS-stimulated p38 MAPK activity in the RAW264.7 cells was blocked by SB203580, as measured by the inhibition of MAPKAP2 kinase activity, a downstream target of the p38 MAPK. CCAATT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP)/NFIL-6-driven chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT) reporter activity was sensitive to SB203580, indicating that C/EBP/NFIL-6 transcription factor(s) are also targets of p38 MAPK. In contrast, transfected CAT constructs containing NF-kappaB elements were only partially inhibited (approximately 35%) at the highest concentration of SB203580 after LPS stimulation. As measured by EMSA, LPS-stimulated NF-kappaB activation was not affected by SB203580. Overall, the results demonstrate, for the first time, a role for p38 MAPK in IL-1beta transcription by acting through C/EBP/NFIL-6 transcription factors. (+info)
Leukemia inhibitory factor and its receptor promote adipocyte differentiation via the mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade. (2/177)Extracellular factors and intracellular signaling pathways involved in early events of adipocyte differentiation are poorly defined. It is shown herein that expression of leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) and LIF receptor is developmentally regulated during adipocyte differentiation. Preadipocytes secrete bioactive LIF, and an antagonist of LIF receptor inhibits adipogenesis. Genetically modified embryonic stem (ES) cells combined with culture conditions to commit stem cells into the adipocyte lineage were used to examine the requirement of LIF receptor during in vitro development of adipose cells. The capacity of embryoid bodies derived from lifr(-/-) ES cells to undergo adipocyte differentiation is dramatically reduced. LIF addition stimulates adipocyte differentiation of Ob1771 and 3T3-F442A preadipocytes and that of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma2 ligand-treated mouse embryonic fibroblasts. Expression of the early adipogenic transcription factors C/EBPbeta and C/EBPdelta is rapidly stimulated following exposure of preadipose cells to LIF. The selective inhibitors of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase, i.e. PD98059 and U0126, inhibit LIF-induced C/EBP gene expression and prevent adipocyte differentiation induced by LIF. These results are in favor of a model that implicates stimulation of LIF receptor in the commitment of preadipocytes to undergo terminal differentiation by controlling the early expression of C/EBPbeta and C/EBPdelta genes via the mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade. (+info)
Hyperoxia synergistically increases TNF-alpha-induced interleukin-8 gene expression in A549 cells. (3/177)Interleukin (IL)-8 is an important mediator of acute lung injury. Hyperoxia induces IL-8 production in some cell types, but its effect on IL-8 gene expression in respiratory epithelium is not well described. In addition, IL-8 gene expression resulting from the combined effects of hyperoxia and proinflammatory cytokines has not been well characterized. We treated cultured respiratory epithelial-like cells (A549 cells) with hyperoxia alone, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha alone, or the combination of TNF-alpha and hyperoxia and evaluated IL-8 gene expression. Hyperoxia alone had a minimal effect on IL-8 gene expression, and TNF-alpha alone increased IL-8 gene expression in a time-dependent manner. In contrast, the combination of TNF-alpha and hyperoxia synergistically increased IL-8 gene expression as measured by ELISA (TNF-alpha alone for 24 h = 769 +/- 89 pg/ml vs. hyperoxia + TNF-alpha for 24 h = 1, 189 +/- 89 pg/ml) and Northern blot analyses. Experiments involving IL-8 promoter-reporter assays, electromobility shift assays, and Western blot analyses demonstrated that hyperoxia augmented TNF-alpha-mediated activation of the IL-8 promoter by a nuclear factor (NF)-kappaB-dependent mechanism and increased the duration of NF-kappaB nuclear translocation after concomitant treatment with TNF-alpha. Additional reporter gene assays demonstrated, however, that increased activation of NF-kappaB does not fully account for the synergistic effect of hyperoxia and that the NF-IL-6 site in the IL-8 promoter is also required for the synergistic effect of hyperoxia. We conclude that hyperoxia alone has a minimal effect on IL-8 gene expression but synergistically increases IL-8 gene expression in the presence of TNF-alpha by a mechanism involving cooperative interaction between the transcription factors NF-kappaB and NF-IL-6. (+info)
Expression and self-regulatory function of cardiac interleukin-6 during endotoxemia. (4/177)Interleukin (IL)-6 reportedly has negative inotropic and hypertrophic effects on the heart. Here, we describe endotoxin-induced IL-6 in the heart that has not previously been well characterized. An intraperitoneal injection of a bacterial lipopolysaccharide into C57BL/6 mice induced IL-6 mRNA in the heart more strongly than in any other tissue examined. Induction of mRNA for two proinflammatory cytokines, IL-1beta and tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha, occurred rapidly before the induction of IL-6 mRNA and protein. Although stimulation of isolated rat neonatal myocardial cells with IL-1beta or TNF-alpha induced IL-6 mRNA in vitro, nonmyocardial heart cells produced higher levels of IL-6 mRNA upon stimulation with IL-1beta. In situ hybridization and immunohistochemical analyses localized the IL-6 expression primarily in nonmyocardial cells in vivo. Endotoxin-induced expression of cardiac IL-1beta, TNF-alpha, and intercellular adhesion molecule 1 was augmented in IL-6-deficient mice compared with control mice. Thus cardiac IL-6, expressed mainly by nonmyocardial cells via IL-1beta action during endotoxemia, is likely to suppress expression of proinflammatory mediators and to regulate itself via a negative feedback mechanism. (+info)
Critical role of C/EBPdelta and C/EBPbeta factors in the stimulation of the cyclooxygenase-2 gene transcription by interleukin-1beta in articular chondrocytes. (5/177)The activity of the [-831; +103] promoter of the human cyclooxygenase-2 gene in cultured rabbit chondrocytes is stimulated 2.9 +/- 0.3-fold by interleukin-1beta and this stimulation depends on [-132; -124] C/EBP binding-and [-223; -214] NF-kappaB binding-sites. The C/EBPbeta and C/EBPdelta factors bind to the [-132; -124] sequence. The [-61; -53] sequence is also recognized by C/EBPbeta and C/EBPdelta as well as USF. Mutation of the whole [-61; -53] sequence abolished the stimulation of transcription but single mutations of the C/EBP or USF site did not alter the activity of the promoter, suggesting that the factors bound to the proximal [-61; -53] sequence interact with different members of the general transcription machinery. The [-223; -214] site binds only the p50/p50 homodimer and a non-rel-related protein, but not the transcriptionally active heterodimer p50/p65. The p50/p50 homodimer could interact with the C/EBP family members bound to the [-132; -124] sequence for full stimulation of the COX-2 transcription by interleukin-1beta in chondrocytes. By contrast, the [-448; -449] sequence binds with a low affinity both the p50/p50 homodimeric and p50/p65 heterodimeric forms of NF-kappaB but has no role in the regulation of the human COX-2 promoter in chondrocytes. (+info)
Protein kinase A-dependent stimulation of rat type II secreted phospholipase A(2) gene transcription involves C/EBP-beta and -delta in vascular smooth muscle cells. (6/177)Type II secreted phospholipase A(2) (sPLA(2)) releases precursors of important inflammatory lipid mediators from phospholipids. Some observations have indicated that the sPLA(2), which has been implicated in chronic inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, contributes to atherosclerosis in the arterial wall. sPLA(2) was not detected in control vascular smooth muscle cells (VSMC). Treatment of VSMC with agents that increase intracellular cAMP (eg, forskolin, dibutyryl [db]-cAMP) resulted in a time- and concentration-dependent increase in sPLA(2) gene expression. Semiquantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) showed a marked dose-dependent inhibition of forskolin-induced mRNA by protein kinase A inhibitor. Electrophoretic mobility shift analysis of nuclear proteins from forskolin-treated and db-cAMP-treated VSMC with C/EBP consensus oligonucleotides and C/EBP oligonucleotides from the rat promoter revealed greater binding than in control VSMC. Incubation of VSMC with H89, a specific protein kinase inhibitor, also blocked the binding of nuclear C/EBP to the C/EBP site of the rat promoter induced by db-cAMP and forskolin. Binding was unchanged with the use of CRE consensus oligonucleotides. Antibodies revealed the specific formation of C/EBP/DNA complexes, the majority of which were supershifted by C/EBP-ss and -delta antibodies. Functional activation of C/EBP was confirmed by a luciferase reporter gene assay. A construct comprising 4 tandem repeat copies of the C/EBP element from the rat sPLA(2) promoter linked to luciferase was transcriptionally activated in VSMC by cotransfection with expression vector for the protein kinase A catalytic subunit. It was also significantly activated in transfected VSMC treated by forskolin or db-cAMP. H89 inhibited this activations. We therefore conclude that the increases in sPLA(2) mRNA and enzyme activity produced by cAMP-elevating agents is controlled by a mechanism involving nuclear C/EBP-ss and -delta acting through a protein kinase A signaling pathway. (+info)
Expression of mammalian defensin genes. (7/177)Antimicrobial peptides are a prevalent mechanism of host defense found throughout nature. In mammals, defensins are among the most abundant of these broad-spectrum antibiotics, and are expressed in epithelial and hematopoietic cells. The defensin peptides are especially abundant in neutrophils; however, gene expression is limited to the promyelocyte stage. In epithelial cells, defensin genes are found as both constitutively expressed and inducible. Induction has been observed in vitro by stimulation with bacterial lipopolysaccharide as well as inflammatory mediators. In vivo, up-regulation of several defensin genes occurs in both infectious and inflammatory states. Gene regulation occurs via signal transduction pathways common to other innate immune responses, utilizing transcription factors such as nuclear factor (NF)-kappaB and NF interleukin-6. Together, the data suggest a broad-based innate host defense whereby potent antimicrobial peptides are present to prevent initial colonization by pathogenic microorganisms. In addition, the recognition of bacteria coupled with a nascent inflammatory response can bolster this defense by a coordinated up-regulation of the peptides. (+info)
Fornix-dependent induction of hippocampal CCAAT enhancer-binding protein [beta] and [delta] Co-localizes with phosphorylated cAMP response element-binding protein and accompanies long-term memory consolidation. (8/177)The cAMP response element-binding protein (CREB) is an evolutionarily conserved transcription regulator essential for long-term memory formation. It is not known, however, whether the molecular events downstream of CREB activation are also conserved. An early, cAMP-dependent event necessary for learning-related long-term synaptic plasticity in the invertebrate Aplysia californica is the induction of the transcription factor CCAAT enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP). Here we show that two homologs in the rat, C/EBPbeta and C/EBPdelta, are induced at discrete times after inhibitory avoidance learning and co-localize with phosphorylated CREB in the hippocampus. This induction is blocked by fornix lesions, which are known to disrupt activation of CREB in the hippocampus and to impair memory consolidation. These results indicate that C/EBPs are evolutionarily conserved components of the CREB-dependent gene cascade activated in long-term memory. (+info)
PLOS ONE: Role of Macrophage CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Delta in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Collagen...
Background The up-regulation of CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (CEBPD) has frequently been observed in macrophages in age-associated disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA). However, the role of macrophage CEBPD in the pathogenesis of RA is unclear. Methodology and Principal Findings We found that the collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) score and the number of affected paws in Cebpd−/− mice were significantly decreased compared with the wild-type (WT) mice. The histological analysis revealed an attenuated CIA in Cebpd−/− mice, as shown by reduced pannus formation and greater integrity of joint architecture in affected paws of Cebpd−/− mice compared with WT mice. In addition, immunohistochemistry analysis revealed decreased pannus proliferation and angiogenesis in Cebpd−/− mice compared with WT mice. CEBPD activated in macrophages played a functional role in promoting the tube formation of endothelial cells and the migration and proliferation of synoviocytes. In vivo DNA
C/EBP-delta ELISA Kits from Nordic BioSite | Biocompare.com
Compare C/EBP-delta ELISA Kits from Nordic BioSite from leading suppliers on Biocompare. View specifications, prices, citations, reviews, and more.
Produktübersicht anti-CEBPD Antikörper
Monoklonale und polyklonale CEBPD Antikörper für viele Methoden. Ausgesuchte Qualitäts-Hersteller für CEBPD Antikörper. Hier bestellen.
CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein δ (CEBPD) is expressed | Open-i
CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein δ (CEBPD) is expressed in hypoxic kidney tubular cells in vivo. (a) Mice were exposed to 8% O2 for 6 h using a hypoxia chamber
6-8 Science (Cycle 1) | Mustard Seed School
Unit Summary:. In this Unit students will find out about the cell theory and the role of cells as the building blocks of life in all organisms. They will learn about the compounds that make up cells and how specialized cells differ in structure and function. Students will also discover how cells work to gather, release, store, and use energy to carry out life processes. The will find out about genes, chromosomes, and DNA. They will discover how traits are passed from generation to generation through heredity and how natural selection operates.1 They will also learn about mutations and genetic engineering. Finally students will learn about different systems that make up the human body and the role homeostasis plays in keeping one healthy. 1 DNA: From Genes to Proteins (Delta Science Modules: 3rd Edition). Essential Questions:. ...
Cobb Cole - Daytona Beach, FL Office Information - Martindale.com
Cobb Cole has a law office located in Daytona Beach, FL. Martindale-Hubbell provides the offices address, phone number, website, and hours.
Stress responses are critical for estrogen (E2) to induce apoptosis in E2-deprived breast cancer cells. Nuclear factor-kappa B (NF-κB) is well known as a therapeutic target to prevent stress responses in chronic inflammatory diseases including cancer. However, whether E2 activates NF-κB to participate in stress-associated apoptosis in E2-deprived breast cancer cells is unclear. We demonstrated that E2 differentially modulates NF-κB activity in E2-deprived breast cancer cells according to the treatment time. Because E2 initially has significant potential to down modulate the NF-κB activation, it completely suppresses the tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα)-induced NF-κB activation. We found that E2 preferentially and constantly enhances the expression of transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer binding protein beta (C/EBPβ) which is responsible for suppression of NF-κB activation by E2 in MCF-7:5C cells. The mTOR signaling pathway promotes repression of NF-κB by C/EBPβ which is confirmed by ...
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein β directly regulates the expression of the complement component 3 gene in neural cells:...
In this work, we have shown that the transcription factor C/EBPβ directly regulates the expression of the C3 gene, and that this control could be relevant for the pro-inflammatory effects of this transcription factor. By microarray analysis and RT-PCR we showed that the hippocampal content of C3 transcripts was depleted in C/EBPβ −/− mice. The analysis of the C3 promoter showed that this gene was directly induced by C/EBPβ through a C/EBPβ consensus site located at −616/-599 position from the transcription start site. In accordance with these data, LPS induced the expression of C3 in glial cells, at least in part, through the induction of C/EBPβ since the repression of LPS-induction of C/EBPβ by shRNA interference blocked C3 increase. On the contrary, C/EBPβ overexpression by transient transfection induced C3 expression. Additionally, treatment of these cultures with LPS induced the levels of the pro-inflammatory factors IL-1β and COX-2, which were significantly reduced in those ...
CEBPD (C/EBP delta) is a member of the CCAAT-enhancer binding protein (C/EBP) family of transcription factors characterized by a b-Zip domain that mediates dimerization and DNA binding. CEBPD is induced in response to acute stressors such as cytokine stimulation, bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS), corticosteroids, radiation and hypoxia. We have previously reported that CEBPD has dual functions in breast cancer by both attenuating or enhancing oncogenic pathways depending on context (Balamurugan and Sterneck, 2013, Mendoza-Villanueva et al., 2016). Recent studies reveal that elevated Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) stress is associated with the pathology of several diseases including cancer. Limiting supply of nutrients and oxygen in growing tumor cells disrupts the protein folding homeostasis resulting in activation of the unfolded protein response (UPR). The UPR includes pathways that support adaptation to stress, and that are also implicated in promoting malignant features and therapy resistance ...
RIKEN CDB - News archive
December 29, 2004 - The Notch pathway is an important molecular signaling mechanism whose existence has been known, or at least hinted at, for nearly a century since the identification of a mutant strain of Drosophila fruit flies with notched wings in Thomas Hunt Morgans lab in 1910. Later studies revealed that the Notch gene encodes a receptor protein that extends through both sides of the cell membrane and which is capable of interacting with a ligand partner, such as the protein Delta, presented on the surface of a neighboring cell. This juxtracrine interaction causes the cleavage of an intracellular region of the Notch protein, loosing it into the cytoplasm and triggering the activation of transcription factors within the cells nucleus. In addition to its effects on wing structure in flies, Notch signaling is known to be important in a number of neural cell fate determination and developmental processes, and is conserved in species from human to roundworm. In all processes in which it ...
CEBPZOS (CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), zeta, opposite strand) - KOMP (Knockout Mouse Project)
The KOMP Repository is located at the University of California Davis and Childrens Hospital Oakland Research Institute. Question? Comments? For Mice, Cells, and germplasm please contact us at [email protected], US 1-888-KOMP-MICE or International +1-530-752-KOMP, or for vectors [email protected] or +1-510-450-7917 ...
The gene encoding an important myeloid transcription factor is mutated in cells of acute myeloid leukemia (somatic mutation) and in patients with autosomal dominant familial acute myeloid leukemia (germline mutation).. ...
Search of: MLLT3 - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov
Pharmacodynamic studies, including micro-ribonucleic acid (miRNA)-181 family and target gene expression, CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha gene (CEBPA) expression, and genes involved in erythroid ...
Identification of transcriptional activation and repression domains in human CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein ε<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Identification of transcriptional activation and repression domains in human CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein ε. AU - Williamson, Elizabeth A.. AU - Xu, Haixin N.. AU - Gombart, Adrian F.. AU - Verbeek, Walter. AU - Chumakov, Alexey M.. AU - Friedman, Alan D.. AU - Koeffler, H. Phillip. PY - 1998/6/12. Y1 - 1998/6/12. N2 - Human CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein ε (C/EBPε), a new member of the C/EBP family, significantly upregulates both the mim-1 and human myeloperoxidase promoters, suggesting an important role for C/EBPε in the transcriptional regulation of a subset of myeloid-specific genes. To elucidate the structure and function of C/EBPε in transcriptional activation, amino acid residues 1-115, 147-249, or 1-249 of C/EBPε were fused to the yeast GAL4 DNA binding domain. These expression vectors were cotransfected with a chloramphenicol acetyltransferase reporter gene and, in all cell lines tested, only the GAL-C/EBPε-(1-115) fusion protein significantly activated ...
Tumor Necrosis Factora - Insulin Resistance - AmeriCorps Health Blog
TNF-a was originally identified as a macrophage product implicated in the metabolic disturbances of chronic inflammation and malignancy. Later on, its biological actions were shown to further extend to anorexia, weight loss, and insulin resistance (7). Elevated adipose tissue expression of TNF-a mRNA has been reported in different rodent models of obesity as well as in clinical studies involving obese patients (23). TNF-a mRNA expression is positively correlated with body adiposity as well as with hyperinsulinemia, showing positive associations with fasting insulin and triglyceride concentrations. TNF-a inhibits the expression of the transcription factor CCAAT/ enhancer binding protein-a (CEBPa) and the nuclear receptor peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)y2 (8,12,14). Furthermore, TNF-a stimulates the nuclear factor- kB transcription factor (NFkB), which orchestrates a series of inflammatory events, including expression of adhesion molecules on the surface of both endothelial cells ...
FLIM Publications | W.M. Keck Center for Cellular Imaging, U.Va.
ABSTRACT: Fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM) is now routinely used for dynamic measurements of signaling events inside living cells, including detection of protein-protein interactions. An understanding of the basic physics of fluorescence lifetime measurements is required to use this technique. In this protocol, we describe both the time-correlated single photon counting and the frequency-domain methods for FLIM data acquisition and analysis. We describe calibration of both FLIM systems, and demonstrate how they are used to measure the quenched donor fluorescence lifetime that results from F?rster resonance energy transfer. We then show how the FLIM-FRET methods are used to detect the dimerization of the transcription factor CCAAT enhancer binding protein-a in live mouse pituitary cell nuclei. Notably, the factors required for accurate determination and reproducibility of lifetime measurements are described. With either method, the entire protocol including specimen preparation, ...
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein zeta (mouse, aa620-633) Antibody (internal region) - Peptide-affinity purified goat antibody WB,...
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein zeta (mouse, aa620-633) Antibody (internal region), Peptide-affinity purified goat antibody validated in WB, E (AF3888a), Abgent
Browsing HMS Scholarly Articles by Author Raam, Manu S.
The CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Proteins (C/EBPs) are a family of leucine-zipper transcription factors that regulate physiological processes such as energy metabolism, inflammation, cell cycle, and the development and differentiation ...
Gene: Cebpd - ENSRNOG00000050869
Bgee allows to automatically compare gene expression patterns between species, by referencing expression data on anatomical ontologies, and designing homology relationships between them.
Upstream open reading frames: molecular switches in (patho)physiology | MDC Berlin
Conserved upstream open reading frames (uORFs) are found within many eukaryotic transcripts and are known to regulate protein translation. Evidence from genetic and bioinformatic studies implicates disturbed uORF-mediated translational control in the etiology of human diseases. A genetic mouse model has recently provided proof-of-principle support for the physiological relevance of uORF-mediated translational control in mammals. The targeted disruption of the uORF initiation codon within the transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer binding protein beta (C/EBPbeta) gene resulted in deregulated C/EBPbeta protein isoform expression, associated with defective liver regeneration and impaired osteoclast differentiation. The high prevalence of uORFs in the human transcriptome suggests that intensified search for mutations within 5 RNA leader regions may reveal a multitude of alterations affecting uORFs, causing pathogenic deregulation of protein expression.. ...
Neutrophil-Specific Granule Deficiency disease: Malacards - Research Articles, Drugs, Genes, Clinical Trials
Neutrophil-specific granule deficiency (SGD) is a rare disorder characterized by recurrent pyogenic infections, defective neutrophil chemotaxis and bactericidal activity, and lack of neutrophil secondary granule proteins. It has been linked to a defect in the transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (CEBP) epsilon. Recently, loss-of-function mutations in SMARCD2 were identified from SGD patients. SMARCD2 is chromatin-remodeling factor, that interacts with CEBP epsilon ...
Investigating protein-protein interactions in living cells using fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Investigating protein-protein interactions in living cells using fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy. AU - Sun, Yuansheng. AU - Day, Richard. AU - Periasamy, Ammasi. PY - 2011/9. Y1 - 2011/9. N2 - Fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM) is now routinely used for dynamic measurements of signaling events inside living cells, including detection of protein-protein interactions. An understanding of the basic physics of fluorescence lifetime measurements is required to use this technique. In this protocol, we describe both the time-correlated single photon counting and the frequency-domain methods for FLIM data acquisition and analysis. We describe calibration of both FLIM systems, and demonstrate how they are used to measure the quenched donor fluorescence lifetime that results from FÃ ¶rster resonance energy transfer (FRET). We then show how the FLIM-FRET methods are used to detect the dimerization of the transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer binding protein-Î ± in ...
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein β directly regulates the expression of the complement component 3 gene in neural cells:...
The CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β (C/EBPβ) is a transcription factor, which was first identified as a regulator of differentiation and inflammatory processes mainly in adipose tissue and liver; however, its function in the brain was largely unknown for many years. Previous studies from our laboratory indicated that C/EBPβ is implicated in inflammatory process and brain injury, since mice lacking this gene were less susceptible to kainic acid-induced injury. We first performed cDNA microarrays analysis using hippocampal RNA isolated from C/EBPβ +/+ and C/EBPβ −/− mice. Immunocytochemical and immunohistochemical studies were done to evaluate C/EBPβ and C3 levels. Transient transfection experiments were made to analyze transcriptional regulation of C3 by C/EBPβ. To knockdown C/EBPβ and C3 expression, mouse astrocytes were infected with lentiviral particles expressing an shRNA specific for C/EBPβ or an siRNA specific for C3. Among the genes displaying
CEBPA - Вікіпедія
Choi B.H., Park G.T., Rho H.M. (1999). Interaction of hepatitis B viral X protein and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha synergistically activates the hepatitis B viral enhancer II/pregenomic promoter.. J. Biol. Chem. 274: 2858 - 2865. PubMed DOI:10.1074/jbc.274.5.2858 ...
Gentaur Molecular :Panomics \ C EBPalpha C EBPgamma EMSA Probe Set \ AY1274P
Gentaur molecular products has all kinds of products like :search , Panomics \ C_EBPalpha _ C_EBPgamma EMSA Probe Set \ AY1274P for more molecular products just contact us
Vascular Inflammation Is Negatively Autoregulated by Interaction Between CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein-δ and Peroxisome...
Thank you for your interest in spreading the word on Circulation Research.. NOTE: We only request your email address so that the person you are recommending the page to knows that you wanted them to see it, and that it is not junk mail. We do not capture any email address. ...
Human CEBPb(CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Beta) ELISA Kit - Bio EMM
Description: Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on the Double-antibody Sandwich method for detection of Human CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Beta (CEBPb) in samples from Tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids. with no significant corss-reactivity with analogues from other species ...
Regulation of Id2 expression by CCAAT/enhancer binding protein beta. - PubMed - NCBI
PubMed comprises more than 30 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
INT251745 - wiki-pain
Having analysed data with TRANSFAC system, we may assume that the disturbed attachment of such factors as (C/EBP(CCAAT enhancer binding protein) Hoxa-3,Sp1 (serine protease inhibitor) or GATA-1, (GATA nucleotide sequence) may have an impact on IGF-1 protein synthesis, but we did not observed any significant correlation between promoter P1 polymorphism and serum IGF-1 levels ...
CEBPE - Wikipedia
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon, also known as CEBPE and CRP1, is a type of ccaat-enhancer-binding protein. CEBPE is its human gene and is pro-apoptotic. The protein encoded by this gene is a bZIP transcription factor which can bind as a homodimer to certain DNA regulatory regions. It can also form heterodimers with the related protein CEBP-δ. The encoded protein may be essential for terminal differentiation and functional maturation of committed granulocyte progenitor cells. Mutations in this gene have been associated with specific granule deficiency, a rare congenital disorder. Multiple variants of this gene have been described, but the full-length nature of only one has been determined. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000092067 - Ensembl, May 2017 GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000052435 - Ensembl, May 2017 Human PubMed Reference:. Mouse PubMed Reference:. Entrez Gene: CEBPE CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon. Antonson P, Stellan B, Yamanaka R, ...
A20-binding inhibitor of NF-κB (ABIN1) controls Toll-like receptor-mediated CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β activation and...
TY - JOUR. T1 - A20-binding inhibitor of NF-κB (ABIN1) controls Toll-like receptor-mediated CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β activation and protects from inflammatory disease. AU - Zhou, Jingran. AU - Wu, Ruiqiong. AU - High, Anthony A.. AU - Slaughter, Clive A.. AU - Finkelstein, David. AU - Rehg, Jerold E.. AU - Redecke, Vanessa. AU - Häcker, Hans. PY - 2011/11/1. Y1 - 2011/11/1. N2 - Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are expressed on innate immune cells and trigger inflammation upon detection of pathogens and host tissue injury. TLR-mediated proinflammatory-signaling pathways are counteracted by partially characterized anti-inflammatory mechanisms that prevent exaggerated inflammation and host tissue damage as manifested in inflammatory diseases. We biochemically identified a component of TLR-signaling pathways, A20-binding inhibitor of NF-κB (ABIN1), which recently has been linked by genome-wide association studies to the inflammatory diseases systemic lupus erythematosus and psoriasis. We ...
Part 05: CHROMOSOMES
A recent paper in Nature Medicine showed that Down syndrome brains have reduced expression of Sorting nexin 27 (SNX27) and CCAAT/enhancer binding protein beta (C/EBP beta) and identified C/EBP beta as a transcription factor for SNX27. Down syndrome results in overexpression of miR-155, a chromosome 21-encoded microRNA that negatively regulates C/EBP beta, thereby reducing SNX27 expression. SNX27 is a brain-enriched […]. ...
C/EBPα and DEK coordinately regulate myeloid differentiation
The transcription factor C/EBPα is a critical mediator of myeloid differentiation and is often functionally impaired in acute myeloid leukemia. Recent studies have suggested that oncogenic FLT3 activity disrupts wild-type C/EBPα function via phosphorylation on serine 21 (S21). Despite the apparent r …
Nous avons utilisé la lignée épithéliale intestinale de crypte de rat IEC-6 afin de mieux comprendre le rôle des C/EBPs dans la différenciation et la prolifération de lintestin. Nous avons vérifié lexpression des ARNm ...
CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein and Nuclear Factor-Y Regulate Adiponectin Gene Expression in Adipose Tissue | Diabetes
FIG. 4. Effect of site-specific mutations on C/EBP and NF-Y binding activity. Nuclear extracts were prepared from 293T cells overexpressing C/EBP-α or -β. For mock, the cells were transfected by pcDNA. All probes were generated by PCR with 32P-labeled antisense primer and unlabeled sense primers using site-directed mutated plasmids as templates, and purified from the polyacrylamide gel, to equalize the specific activities between probes. A: DNA oligonucleotide sequence of wild and mutated probes used in EMSA. Mutated regions are indicated by lowercase with * with their name. B: EMSA using nuclear extracts of 293T cells overexpression C/EBP-α and C/EBP-β. Wild-type (wt) and mutant (m1, m2, m3, m4, and m5) probes were incubated with 4 μg of indicated nuclear extracts. The bands corresponding to NF-Y, C/EBP-α, and C/EBP-β are marked by arrows. C: Western blot (WB) analysis of C/EBP-α and -β for validating the expression of C/EBP-α and -β. 293T cells were transfected with expression ...
CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CEBPD gene. The protein encoded by this ... "Entrez Gene: CEBPD CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta". Gery S, Tanosaki S, Hofmann WK, Koppel A, Koeffler HP (Feb ... "CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein family members recruit the coactivator CREB-binding protein and trigger its phosphorylation". ... Li R, Strohmeyer R, Liang Z, Lue LF, Rogers J (Sep 2004). "CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (C/EBPdelta) expression and ...
"Functional cooperation of simian virus 40 promoter factor 1 and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta and delta in ... CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CEBPB gene. The protein encoded by this ... "Entrez Gene: CEBPB CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta". Ruffell D, Mourkioti F, Gambardella A, Kirstetter P, Lopez RG ... Chen GK, Sale S, Tan T, Ermoian RP, Sikic BI (April 2004). "CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta (nuclear factor for interleukin ...
"Delta-interacting protein A, a new inhibitory partner of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta, implicated in adipocyte ... Delta-interacting protein A (DIPA), a cellular gene product, has been found to have homology to hepatitis delta virus antigen ( ... Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 85B is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CCDC85B gene. Hepatitis delta virus ( ... Long M, de Souza SJ, Gilbert W (May 1997). "Delta-interacting protein A and the origin of hepatitis delta antigen". Science. ...
... and C/EBP delta, that form homodimers and that form heterodimers with each other. CCAAT/enhancer binding protein gamma may ... CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein gamma is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CEBPG gene. The C/EBP family of ... cooperate with Fos to bind PRE-I enhancer elements. Ccaat-enhancer-binding proteins GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000153879 ... "Entrez Gene: CEBPG CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), gamma". Nishizawa M, Nagata S (1992). "cDNA clones encoding leucine- ...
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon, also known as CEBPE and CRP1, is a type of ccaat-enhancer-binding protein. ... in cells of lymphoid and myeloid lineages and is localized on chromosome 14q11.2 close to the T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus ... "Entrez Gene: CEBPE CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon". Antonson P, Stellan B, Yamanaka R, Xanthopoulos KG (Jul ... Antonson P, Stellan B, Yamanaka R, Xanthopoulos KG (Jul 1996). "A novel human CCAAT/enhancer binding protein gene, C/EBPepsilon ...
Sp1 transcription factor
"Functional cooperation of simian virus 40 promoter factor 1 and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta and delta in ... Sp1 and cAMP-response-element-binding protein-binding protein (CBP/p300)". The Biochemical Journal. 339 ( Pt 3) (3): 751-8. doi ... gene is mediated by interactions of Msx1 protein with a multi-protein transcriptional complex containing TATA-binding protein, ... The protein encoded by this gene is a zinc finger transcription factor that binds to GC-rich motifs of many promoters. The ...
"CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein Delta (C/EBPδ): A Previously Unrecognized Tumor Suppressor that Limits the Oncogenic Potential ... "CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein family members recruit the coactivator CREB-binding protein and trigger its phosphorylation". ... CCAAT-enhancer-binding proteins (or C/EBPs) is a family of transcription factors composed of six members, named from C/EBPα to ... CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins are often involved in growth arrest and differentiation, which has been interpreted to suggest ...
... differentiation by activating a p38 delta mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade that targets CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein ... Serine/threonine-protein kinase D3 (PKD3) or PKC-nu is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PRKD3 gene. Protein kinase C ... human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Tat protein is associated with an increase in both NF-kappa B binding and protein kinase C ... Holmes AM (1996). "In vitro phosphorylation of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Tat protein by protein kinase C: evidence ...
Zuo Y, Qiang L, Farmer SR (March 2006). "Activation of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP) alpha expression by C/EBP beta ... Alternatively, overexpressing miR-382 resulted in attenuated drinking and the inhibition of DRD1 and delta fosB upregulation in ... binding protein], PACT (protein activator of the interferon-induced protein kinase), the SMN complex, fragile X mental ... significantly inhibited adipogenesis and repressed induction of the master regulators PPARγ and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein ...
C/EBP-beta bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
C/EBP-beta (bahasa Inggris: CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta) adalah faktor transkripsi bZIP yang memiliki berkas genetik ... C/EBP-beta dapat membentuk kompleks heterdimer dengan protein sejenis seperti C/EBP-alfa, C/EBP-delta, C/EBP-gamma. ... "CEBPB CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta [ Homo sapiens ]". Entrez Gene. Diakses tanggal 2010-10-27.. ...
... activated protein kinase cascade that targets CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha (CEBPA). It is also found to mediate the ... "Protein kinase C group B members PKC-delta, -epsilon, -zeta and PKC-L(eta). Comparison of properties of recombinant proteins in ... Protein kinase C eta type is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PRKCH gene. Protein kinase C (PKC) is a family of ... "Entrez Gene: PRKCH protein kinase C, eta". Greif H, Ben-Chaim J, Shimon T, et al. (1992). "The protein kinase C-related PKC-L( ...
List of MeSH codes (D12.776.930)
CCAAT-enhancer-binding protein-beta MeSH D12.776.9126.96.36.1992 - CCAAT-enhancer-binding protein-delta MeSH D12.776.930.127. ... CCAAT-binding factor MeSH D12.776.9188.8.131.520 - CCAAT-enhancer-binding protein-alpha MeSH D12.776.9184.108.40.2060 - ... sterol regulatory element binding proteins MeSH D12.776.930.125.500.750.500 - sterol regulatory element binding protein 1 MeSH ... sterol regulatory element binding proteins MeSH D12.776.930.127.092.750.500 - sterol regulatory element binding protein 1 MeSH ...
List of MeSH codes (D12.776.260)
... ccaat-enhancer-binding protein-beta MeSH D12.776.2220.127.116.112 - ccaat-enhancer-binding protein-delta MeSH D12.776.260.108. ... ccaat-binding factor MeSH D12.776.218.104.22.1680 - ccaat-enhancer-binding protein-alpha MeSH D12.776.222.214.171.1240 - ... sterol regulatory element binding proteins MeSH D12.776.260.103.500.750.500 - sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1 MeSH ... sterol regulatory element binding proteins MeSH D12.776.260.108.092.750.500 - sterol regulatory element binding protein 1 MeSH ...
"CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein family members recruit the coactivator CREB-binding protein and trigger its phosphorylation". J ... blood sugar concentrations by breaking down glucose into carbon dioxide and glycogen is characterized by the negative delta G ... Protein phosphorylation. Main article: Protein phosphorylation. Function. Reversible phosphorylation of proteins is ... multi-protein enzyme present in phagocytic cells, plays an important role in the regulation of protein-protein interactions in ...
RecName: Full=CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta; Short=C/EBP delta; - Protein - NCBI
CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta; Short=C/EBP delta; AltName: ... RecName: Full=CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta; Short ... RefSeq protein See the reference protein sequence for CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (NP_005186.2). ... RecName: Full=CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta; Short=C/EBP delta; AltName: Full=Nuclear factor NF-IL6-beta; Short=NF-IL6- ... HMDB and 5-AzadC Combination Reverses Tumor Suppressor CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein Delta to Strengthen the Death of Liver ...
CCAAT enhancer binding protein delta ELISA Kits | Biocompare
Compare CCAAT enhancer binding protein delta ELISA Kits from leading suppliers on Biocompare. View specifications, prices, ... CCAAT enhancer binding protein delta ELISA Kits. The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for ... Your search returned 52 CCAAT enhancer binding protein delta ELISA ELISA Kit across 12 suppliers. ... Watch Webinar: How To Get Speed and Depth in your Host Cell Protein (HCP) Analysis ...
CEBPD - CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta - Homo sapiens (Human) - CEBPD gene & protein
... the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers (PubMed:16397300). ... CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein deltaAdd BLAST. 268. Amino acid modifications. Feature key. Position(s). DescriptionActions. ... sp,P49716,CEBPD_HUMAN CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta OS=Homo sapiens OX=9606 GN=CEBPD PE=1 SV=2 ... identical protein binding Source: Ensembl. *RNA polymerase II cis-regulatory region sequence-specific DNA binding Source: ...
PLOS ONE: Role of Macrophage CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Delta in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Collagen...
In vivo DNA binding assays and reporter assays showed that CEBPD up-regulated CCL20, CXCL1, IL23A and TNFAIP6 transcripts ... CCL20, IL23A, CXCL1 and TNFAIP6 contributed to the migration and proliferation of synoviocytes, and the latter two proteins ... Background The up-regulation of CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (CEBPD) has frequently been observed in macrophages in age ... through direct binding to their promoter regions. ...
British Library EThOS: Studies into the regulation of CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein delta expression (C EBP) delta by cytokines
Studies into the regulation of CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein delta expression (C EBP) delta by cytokines ... Expression of APP genes is known to be regulated by the CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein (C/EBP) family of transcription factors ... However, unlike endogenous C/EBP5 mRNA and protein expression, both of which were induced by IL-1, the activity of the human C/ ... is characterised by changes in levels of serum acute phase response proteins (APPs). These APPs are synthesised primarily by ...
Biological roles of CCAAT/Enhancer-binding protein delta during inflammation | Journal of Biomedical Science | Full Text
CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (CEBPD) belongs to the CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein family, and these proteins function ... CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (CEBPD) is an intronless gene that encodes a 269-amino acid protein belonging to the CCAAT ... Increased expression of CCAAT/enhancer binding protein-beta and -delta and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 genes in aortas ... Increase of Zinc Finger Protein 179 in Response to CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Delta Conferring an Antiapoptotic Effect in ...
CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta
The protein encoded by this intronless gene is a bZIP transcription factor which can bind as a homodimer to certain DNA ... It can also form heterodimers with the related protein CEBP-alpha. The encoded protein is important in the regulation of genes ... the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers (PubMed:16397300). ... HCA RNA Cell Line for CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta. A-431 16,131 ...
"CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein Delta (C/EBP-delta) Expression in Antar" by Isaac Martin Sleadd
... two of which code for members of the CCAAT/Enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP) family of transcription factors. These molecular ... Chapter 4: Protein concentrations of proliferating cell nuclear antigen are tissue specific and variably heat responsive. ... Chapter 2: C/EBP-delta is constitutively expressed in unstressed, field-acclimated (ca. -1.86°C) animals in a highly tissue- ... White muscle tissue contains the highest C/EBP-delta concentration, which is further increased in response to sublethal heat ...
Astrocytic CCAAT/Enhancer-binding protein delta contributes to reactive oxygen species formation in neuroinflammation<...
Wang, SM, Lim, SW, Wang, YH, Lin, HY, Lai, MD, Ko, CY & Wang, JM 2018, Astrocytic CCAAT/Enhancer-binding protein delta ... The transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (CEBPD) is highly expressed in astrocytes and has been suggested ... The transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (CEBPD) is highly expressed in astrocytes and has been suggested ... The transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (CEBPD) is highly expressed in astrocytes and has been suggested ...
C/EBP-delta ELISA Kits from Nordic BioSite | Biocompare.com
Compare C/EBP-delta ELISA Kits from Nordic BioSite from leading suppliers on Biocompare. View specifications, prices, citations ... Human CEBPD(CCAAT/enhancer Binding Protein(C/EBP), delta) ELISA Kit Nordic BioSite ... Mouse CEBPD(CCAAT/enhancer Binding Protein(C/EBP), delta) ELISA Kit Nordic BioSite ... C/EBP-delta ELISA Kits from Nordic BioSite. The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a well-established antibody-based ...
Role of Macrophage CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Delta in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Collagen-Induced...
Role of Macrophage CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Delta in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Collagen-Induced ... Role of Macrophage CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Delta in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Collagen-Induced ... Role of Macrophage CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Delta in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Collagen-Induced ... Role of Macrophage CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Delta in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Collagen-Induced ...
Human CEBPD(CCAAT/enhancer Binding Protein(C/EBP), delta) ELISA Kit - FineTest ELISA Kit | FineTest Antibody | Wuhan Fine...
Mouse CEBPD(CCAAT/enhancer Binding Protein(C/EBP), delta) ELISA Kit Statement. Manuals on the web are for your reference only, ... Human CEBPD(CCAAT/enhancer Binding Protein(C/EBP), delta) ELISA Kit. Catalogue No.. EH0663. Alias. CELF ELISA Kit, CRP3 ELISA ... Home » Products » Elisa Kit » Human » Human CEBPD(CCAAT/enhancer Binding Protein(C/EBP), delta) ELISA Kit ... Human CEBPD(CCAAT/enhancer Binding Protein(C/EBP), delta) ELISA Kit *Human ...
The CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta/miR135a/thrombospondin 1 axis mediates PGE2-induced angiogenesis in Alzheimer's...
... we demonstrated that PGE2 acts through EP4 receptor and protein kinase A to modulate CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta ( ... we demonstrated that PGE2 acts through EP4 receptor and protein kinase A to modulate CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta ( ... we demonstrated that PGE2 acts through EP4 receptor and protein kinase A to modulate CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta ( ... we demonstrated that PGE2 acts through EP4 receptor and protein kinase A to modulate CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta ( ...
Produktübersicht anti-CEBPD Antikörper
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta , binding protein (C/EBP), delta , CCAAT-enhancer binding protein delta , X. C/EBP delta-2 ... X. C/EBP delta-1 , C/EBP delta , cebpd, CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta , CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta L homeolog (cebpd.L) Antikörper * CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta S homeolog (cebpd.S ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta (cebpd) Antikörper * CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta (CEBPD) ...
Cebpd hemolymphoid system gene expression
REGULATOR: a database of metazoan transcription factors and maternal factors for developmental studies
Transcriptomic effects of di-(2-ethylhexyl)-phthalate in Syrian hamster embryo cells: an important role of early cytoskeleton...
... protein conformation, transport and cell cycle. We then focused particularly on genes involved in the regulation of the ... On the other hand, 7 genes were down-regulated (CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta, methyl-CpG binding domain protein 1, Map ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein and Nuclear receptor subfamily 1) were commonly found in our study and those carried out by ... Calmodulin (CaM) is a calcium-binding protein that translates the Ca2+ signal into a wide variety of cellular processes, ...
Vasoactive intestinal peptide, pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide, and noradrenaline induce the transcription...
... and noradrenaline induce the transcription factors CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP)-beta and C/EBP delta in mouse ... and noradrenaline induce the transcription factors CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP)-beta and C/EBP delta in mouse ... and noradrenaline induce the transcription factors CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP)-beta and C/EBP delta in mouse ... and noradrenaline induce the transcription factors CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP)-beta and C/EBP delta in mouse ...
Genome-Wide Expression Profiling of the Retinoschisin-Deficient Retina in Early Postnatal Mouse Development | IOVS | ARVO...
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta. Transcription factor. 2.1. Mm.2409. Adh1 Alcohol dehydrogenase 1 (class 1). ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta. Transcription factor. 2.1. Mm.2409. Adh1 Alcohol dehydrogenase 1 (class 1). ... S100 calcium binding protein A6 (calcyclin). Calcium binding. 2.4c. Mm.46301. Tyrobp TYRO protein tyrosine kinase binding ... S100 calcium binding protein A6 (calcyclin). Calcium binding. 2.4c. Mm.46301. Tyrobp TYRO protein tyrosine kinase binding ...
cebpd Summary [species: Xenopus laevis and Xenopus tropicalis] - Xenbase Gene Catalog
Gene Name: CCAAT enhancer binding protein delta Synonyms: C/EBP delta Add Xenopus synonyms , Nomenclature history Gene Function ... Protein Refseq ,NP_001025585,CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta [Xenopus tropicalis] ... Expression of CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta is closely associated with degeneration of surface mucous cells of larval ... NP_001083076,CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta L homeolog [Xenopus laevis] ...
JCI - Oncostatin M promotes bone formation independently of resorption when signaling through leukemia inhibitory factor...
CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta activates the Runx2-mediated transcription of mouse osteocalcin II promoter. J Mol ... CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins (C/EBP) beta and delta activate osteocalcin gene transcription and synergize with Runx2 at the ... rapidly induced osteoblast transcription factors CCAAT-enhancer binding protein δ (C/EBPδ) and C/EBPβ, and inhibited the ... LA is a modified form of hLIF with enhanced binding to LIFR that is unable to activate gp130 or bind OSMR (35). The ability of ...
CEBPD - Wikipedia
CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CEBPD gene. The protein encoded by this ... "Entrez Gene: CEBPD CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta". Gery S, Tanosaki S, Hofmann WK, Koppel A, Koeffler HP (Feb ... "CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein family members recruit the coactivator CREB-binding protein and trigger its phosphorylation". ... Li R, Strohmeyer R, Liang Z, Lue LF, Rogers J (Sep 2004). "CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (C/EBPdelta) expression and ...
MECP2 and Associated Rett Syndrome (Homo sapiens) - WikiPathways
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (Cebpd), delta. CAMK2A. GeneProduct. ENSG00000070808 (Ensembl) CDON. GeneProduct. ... methyl CpG binding protein 2. MEF2C. GeneProduct. ENSG00000081189 (Ensembl) myocyte enhancer factor 2C. MPP1. GeneProduct. ... TATA box binding protein (TBP)-associated factor. TAP1. GeneProduct. ENSG00000168394 (Ensembl) transporter 1, ATP-binding ... MECP2 (methyl-CpG binding protein 2) is in many mammals an important regulator of neuronal function and development. It affects ...
JCI - Loss of CD73-mediated actin polymerization promotes endometrial tumor progression
CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta in macrophages contributes to immunosuppression and inhibits phagocytosis in ... Actin polymerization occurs via binding of CDC42 to N-WASP, releasing its autoinhibition and thereby allowing for the binding ... Ena/VASP proteins: regulators of the actin cytoskeleton and cell migration. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol. 2003;19:541-564.. View this ... Mayor S, Riezman H. Sorting GPI-anchored proteins. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2004;5(2):110-120.. View this article via: PubMed ...
KEGG BRITE: KEGG Orthology (KO) - Homo sapiens (human)
CCAAT enhancer binding protein gamma 1052 CEBPD; CCAAT enhancer binding protein delta 1053 CEBPE; CCAAT enhancer binding ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), gamma K10050 CEBPD; CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta K10051 CEBPE; CCAAT/ ... 1050 CEBPA; CCAAT enhancer binding protein alpha 1051 CEBPB; CCAAT enhancer binding protein beta 1054 CEBPG; ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha K10048 CEBPB; CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta K10049 CEBPG; ...
Transcriptomic profiles of aging in purified human immune cells | BMC Genomics | Full Text
An overall decline in expression of ribosomal protein synthesis genes with age was detected in CD14+ monocytes and CD4+ T cells ... a decline in ribosomal protein synthesis machinery gene expression with age was detectable in both cell types. ... and transcriptional modifier genes strongly correlated with expression of oxidative phosphorylation and ribosomal protein ... protein synthesis (particularly mitochondrial ribosomal genes), oxidative phosphorylation, and autophagy, with expression ...
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Lung Cancer: Underlying Pathophysiology and New Therapeutic Modalities | SpringerLink
The roles of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta. J Biol Chem. 2005;280(39):33240-9.PubMed ... Han S, Ritzenthaler JD, Wingerd B, Roman J. Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor beta/delta (PPARbeta/delta ... Johnson GL, Lapadat R. Mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways mediated by ERK, JNK, and p38 protein kinases. Science. 2002; ... Extracellular matrix proteins protect small cell lung cancer cells against apoptosis: a mechanism for small cell lung cancer ...
... repression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor beta/delta in murine keratinocytes by CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins ... Chromatin immunoprecipitation assay revealed that Smad3 deficiency increased CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β-C/EBP homologous ... Transforming growth factor-beta inhibits adipocyte differentiation by Smad3 interacting with CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/ ... induce a transient increase in the expression of the transcription factors CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP) β and δ early ...
CIKS/Act1-Mediated Signaling by IL-17 Cytokines in Context: Implications for How a CIKS Gene Variant May Predispose to...
... enhanced contextual fear conditioning in mice lacking the transcriptional regulator CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta. Proc ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein. CIKS. connection to IκB kinase and stress-activated protein kinases. KO. knockout. MEF. mouse ... CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins: structure, function and regulation. Biochem. J. 365: 561-575. ... These genes include the transcription factors IκBζ and CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP)δ, factors that are rapidly ...
CEBPDKinaseCEBPBMediatesLeucine zipperExpressionRegulatesHomologous proteinDifferentiationTumorApoptosisCEBPGTranscriptionalEBPsTranscription factorIsoformsIntracellularProliferating cell nuRegulationGammaForm heterodimersPromoterELISA ELISA KitDegradationNuclearMRNAMTORReceptorInterleukinRecombinantAcuteSuppressor of cytokineMacrophagesBetaActivatorTyrosineMembraneInhibitsCAMP responsiveHeat shock prExtracellularTarget proteinsInflammationAdipocyteHomoFamilyUniProt
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (CEBPD) belongs to the CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein family, and these proteins function as transcription factors in many biological processes, including cell differentiation, motility, growth arrest, proliferation, cell death, metabolism and immune responses. (biomedcentral.com)
- The transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (CEBPD) is highly expressed in astrocytes and has been suggested to contribute to the progress of Alzheimer's disease (AD). (elsevier.com)
- Cebpd can up-regulate p47 phox and p67 phox transcription via a direct binding on their promoters, which results in an increase in intracellular oxidative stress. (elsevier.com)
- Background: The up-regulation of CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (CEBPD) has frequently been observed in macrophages in age-associated disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA). (elsevier.com)
- In vivo DNA binding assays and reporter assays showed that CEBPD up-regulated CCL20, CXCL1, IL23A and TNFAIP6 transcripts through direct binding to their promoter regions. (elsevier.com)
- CEBPD, delta) ELISA Kit allows for the in vitro quantitative determination of CEBPD concentrations in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids. (fn-test.com)
- In this study, we demonstrated that PGE2 acts through EP4 receptor and protein kinase A to modulate CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (CEBPD) abundance in astrocytes. (ncku.edu.tw)
- Zusätzlich bieten wir Ihnen CEBPD Kits (9) und CEBPD Proteine (6) und viele weitere Produktgruppen zu diesem Protein an. (antikoerper-online.de)
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CEBPD gene. (wikipedia.org)
- Work with transgenic mouse models, human cancer cell lines, and tissue analyses revealed that the transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (CEBPD), can act as a tumor suppressor or promote metastasis. (cancer.gov)
- In particular, we investigate the physiological functions of the transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (C/EBPδ), encoded by the CEBPD gene. (cancer.gov)
- CEBPD (C/EBP delta) is a member of the CCAAT-enhancer binding protein (C/EBP) family of transcription factors characterized by a b-Zip domain that mediates dimerization and DNA binding. (aacrjournals.org)
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (CEBPD) elevating PTX3 expression inhibits macrophage-mediated phagocytosis of dying neuron cells. (semanticscholar.org)
- Our previous studies showed that the transcription factor CCAAT enhancer binding protein delta (CEBPD) promotes tumor metastasis in a mouse model of mammary tumorigenesis (MMTV-Neu). (nih.gov)
- Wu, Li, Hung, Huang, Tseng, Tsou, Wang: CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta mediates tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced Aurora kinase C transcription and promotes genomic instability. (antikoerper-online.de)
- IL-17 cytokines signal via the adaptor protein connection to IκB kinase and stress-activated protein kinases (CIKS)/Act1. (jimmunol.org)
- 2015. Protein Kinase C is involved in the induction of ATP-Binding cassette transporter A1 expression by liver X receptor/retinoid X receptor agonist in human macrophages . (cardiff.ac.uk)
- SOCS proteins target the entire cytokine-receptor complex, including Janus kinase (JAK) proteins and SOCS protein themselves, for proteasomal degradation. (frontiersin.org)
- All eight SOCS family members negatively regulate Janus kinase (JAK)/signal transducer and activator of transcription (STAT) signaling through association with key phosphorylated tyrosine residues on JAK proteins and/or cytokine receptors (Figure 2 ) ( 3 , 5 ). (frontiersin.org)
- Increased insulin resistance in 4E-BP1 and 4E-BP2 double KO mice was associated with increased ribosomal protein S6 kinase (S6K) activity and impairment of Akt signaling in muscle, liver, and adipose tissue. (nih.gov)
- Phosphorylation of ATF1 at Ser63 by PKA (cAMP-dependent protein kinase) and related kinases was the only known post-translational regulatory mechanism of ATF1. (biologists.org)
- Here, we found that HIPK2 (homeodomain-interacting protein kinase 2), a DNA-damage-responsive nuclear kinase, is a new ATF1 kinase that phosphorylates Ser198 but not Ser63. (biologists.org)
- Stimulus-coupled activation of ATF1 is induced by growth factors as well as stress-inducing agents, in which ATF1 is phosphorylated at Ser63 located in the kinase-inducible (KID) domain by PKA (cAMP-dependent protein kinase) and several other serine-threonine (Ser-Thr) kinases ( Mayr and Montminy, 2001 ). (biologists.org)
- To better understand the ATF1-mediated ARE regulation, in this study we attempted to find ATF1-interacting proteins by yeast two-hybrid screening and have identified homeodomain-interacting protein kinase 2 (HIPK2) as an ATF1 binding protein. (biologists.org)
- Three signaling pathways are involved in the UPR, and these are mediated by inositol-requiring enzyme-1 (IRE1, also known as ERN1), PKR-like ER resistant kinase (PERK, also known as EIF2AK3) and activation transcription factor 6 (ATF6), which act in concert to limit new protein synthesis and to increase the levels of chaperones. (biologists.org)
- TG2 catalyzes a number of reactions, including calcium-dependent protein crosslinking (TGase activity), GTP-binding activity, protein disulfide isomerase activity, serine/threonine kinase activity ( 14 ), and also serves as a scaffold protein ( 15 ). (aacrjournals.org)
- protein kinase C modulates alpha1B-adrenergic receptor transfer to late endosomes and that Rab9 regulates this process and participates in G protein -mediated signaling turn-off. (antikoerper-online.de)
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CEBPB gene. (wikipedia.org)
- Genes coding for transporter proteins that confer multidrug resistance to the cells have also been found to be activated by CEBPB. (wikipedia.org)
- These sequences represent the protein coding region of the CEBPB cDNA ORF which is encoded by the open reading frame (ORF) sequence. (genscript.com)
- Human CEBPB partial ORF ( NP_005185, 256 a.a. - 344 a.a.) recombinant protein with GST-tag at N-terminal. (abnova.com)
- Mouse polyclonal antibody raised against a full-length human CEBPB protein. (abnova.com)
- CEBPB (AAH21931.1, 1 a.a. ~ 345 a.a) full-length human protein. (abnova.com)
- CEBPB antibody was purified from mouse ascitic fluids by protein-G affinity chromatography. (prospecbio.com)
- Here, we provide evidence that miR-135a regulates the first cell division mediated by suppressing the expression of Siah1a, which in turns affect destabilization of chemokinesin DNA binding protein (Kid), which mediates chromosome compaction and is degraded by the proteasome pathway during mitosis , . (mirbase.org)
- One part of the domain contains a region that mediates sequence specific DNA binding properties and the leucine zipper that is required to hold together (dimerize) two DNA binding regions. (genenames.org)
- Podust LM, Krezel AM, Kim Y. Crystal structure of the CCAAT box/enhancer-binding protein beta activating transcription factor-4 basic leucine zipper heterodimer in the absence of DNA. (springer.com)
- The CCAAT/enhancer (C/EBP) family of basic-leucine zipper (bZIP) transcription factors is a multifaceted highly-regulated system for gene regulation. (springer.com)
- C/EBP proteins contain the bZIP region which is characterized by two motifs in the C-terminal half of the protein: a basic region involved in DNA binding and a leucine zipper motif involved in dimerization. (bio-rad.com)
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein-delta (C/EBP-delta) is a member of the highly conserved C/EBP family of basic region leucine zipper transcription factors. (biomedcentral.com)
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β (C/EBPβ), is a member of a family of transcription factors consisting of six structurally related basic leucine-zipper DNA-binding proteins. (biomedcentral.com)
- The Basic Leucine Zipper Domain ( bZIP domain ) is found in many DNA binding eukaryotic proteins. (genenames.org)
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein(C/EBP) gamma is a family of transcription factors all contain a highly conserved, basic-leucine zipper domain at the C-terminus that is involved in dimerization and DNA binding. (arp1.com)
- a basic region involved in DNA binding and a leucine zipper motif involved in dimerization. (arp1.com)
- Expression of APP genes is known to be regulated by the CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein (C/EBP) family of transcription factors, which consists of six members (a-Q. Several studies have implicated C/EBP5 as an important regulator of APP gene transcription during inflammation. (bl.uk)
- However, unlike endogenous C/EBP5 mRNA and protein expression, both of which were induced by IL-1, the activity of the human C/EBP5 gene promoter was not stimulated by this cytokine, despite being responsive to IL-6 action. (bl.uk)
- Sleadd, Isaac Martin, "CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein Delta (C/EBP-delta) Expression in Antarctic Fishes: Implications for Cell Cycle and Apoptosis" (2013). (pdx.edu)
- Differential protein expression was confirmed by Western blot analysis. (arvojournals.org)
- We further identified six networks of co-expressed genes that included prominent genes from three pathways: protein synthesis (particularly mitochondrial ribosomal genes), oxidative phosphorylation, and autophagy, with expression patterns suggesting these pathways decline with age. (biomedcentral.com)
- Expression of several chromatin remodeler and transcriptional modifier genes strongly correlated with expression of oxidative phosphorylation and ribosomal protein synthesis genes. (biomedcentral.com)
- At the pathway level, a decline in ribosomal protein synthesis machinery gene expression with age was detectable in both cell types. (biomedcentral.com)
- An overall decline in expression of ribosomal protein synthesis genes with age was detected in CD14+ monocytes and CD4+ T cells, demonstrating that some patterns of aging are likely shared between different cell types. (biomedcentral.com)
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation assay revealed that Smad3 deficiency increased CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β-C/EBP homologous protein 10 interaction and exerted a differential regulation on proliferator-activated receptor β/δ and proliferator-activated receptor γ expression in adipocytes. (diabetesjournals.org)
- Adipogenic hormones, such as glucocorticoids, cyclic AMP, and insulin, induce a transient increase in the expression of the transcription factors CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP) β and δ early in adipocyte differentiation. (diabetesjournals.org)
- Interestingly, TNF-α signals compensate IL-17 signaling defects imposed by this mutant adaptor even for genes that are not induced by TNF-α alone, including the transcription factors CCAAT/enhancer binding protein δ and IκBζ, which help regulate secondary gene expression in response to IL-17. (jimmunol.org)
- In addition, the encoded protein can bind the promoter and upstream element and stimulate the expression of the collagen type I gene. (wikipedia.org)
- The nuclear factor for IL-6 expression (NF-IL6) was discovered as a member of the CCAAT-enhancer binding proteins (C/EBP) in 1990, from which it derived its current name: C/EBP-β (Akira et al. (springer.com)
- 1990 ). C/EBP-β was first found to bind to an interleukin 1 (IL1) responsive element necessary for IL-6 expression (Akira et al. (springer.com)
- Expression pattern of the CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins C/EBP-alpha, C/EBP-beta and C/EBP-delta in the human placenta. (springer.com)
- Chakrabarty A, Roberts MR. Ets-2 and C/EBP-beta are important mediators of ovine trophoblast Kunitz domain protein-1 gene expression in trophoblast. (springer.com)
- Lala-Tabbert N, Fu D, Wiper-Bergeron N. Induction of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta expression with the phosphodiesterase inhibitor isobutylmethylxanthine improves myoblast engraftment into dystrophic muscle. (springer.com)
- Marchildon F, Lamarche E, Lala-Tabbert N, St-Louis C, Wiper-Bergeron N. Expression of CCAAT/enhancer binding protein beta in muscle satellite cells inhibits myogenesis in cancer cachexia. (springer.com)
- Transcription factors form a vital link in the chain of regeneration, converting injury-induced stress signals into downstream protein expression via gene regulation. (frontiersin.org)
- 2016. The role of mitogen-activated protein kinases and sterol receptor coactivator-1 in TGF-β-regulated expression of genes implicated in macrophage cholesterol uptake . (cardiff.ac.uk)
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein-delta expression is increased in fast skeletal muscle by food deprivation and regulates myostatin transcription in vitro. (semanticscholar.org)
- Control of Secreted Protein Gene Expression and the Mammalian Secretome by the Metabolic Regulator PGC-1α. (semanticscholar.org)
- Increased adiposity was explained at least in part by accelerated adipogenesis driven by increased expression of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta (C/EBPdelta), C/EBPalpha, and PPARgamma coupled with reduced energy expenditure, reduced lipolysis, and greater fatty acid reesterification in the adipose tissue of 4E-BP1 and 4E-BP2 double KO mice. (nih.gov)
- It provides information about protein size and reveals differences in protein expression between particular leukemia subgroups. (mcponline.org)
- Tissue- and stage-specific expression, as well as variable DNA-binding specificities, contributes to the differences in the biologic functions of the C/EBP isoforms. (bloodjournal.org)
- Increased lung antioxidant capacity is likely to be due in part to enhanced CAAT/enhancer binding protein α expression. (physiology.org)
- Ushijima T, Okazaki K, Tsushima H, Iwamoto Y (2014) CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta regulates the repression of type II collagen expression during the differentiation from proliferative to hypertrophic chondrocytes. (springer.com)
- C/EBPbeta is an upstream gene that regulates WT1 expression by binding to the novel enhancer region. (genscript.com)
- Data show that CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta (C/EBP beta) expression is increased in endothelial cells and retinal pigment epithelial cells infected by Toxoplasma gondii, resulting in the activation of autophagy in host cells by inhibiting mechanistic target of rapamycin protein (mTOR) pathway. (genscript.com)
- Thus, the present data demonstrate that in addition to degradation of the translation of its target gene Siah1, miR-135a also regulates the level of other proteins indirectly by controlling the expression of ubiquitin-specific proteases. (mirbase.org)
- Proteasome inhibition by MG-132 revealed that miR-135a regulated proteasomal degradation and potentially controlled the expression of chemokinesin DNA binding protein (Kid). (mirbase.org)
- It was found that the Siah1a protein expression was increased in both groups (Figure 3C and D), confirming that miR-135a regulated the expression of Siah1a. (mirbase.org)
- The objective of this study was to investigate whether the levels of glucose or certain amino acids could regulate the expression of a cell cycle repressor protein p27(Kip1), thereby dictating the risk of canc. (biomedcentral.com)
- Understanding the transcriptional regulatory networks that map out the coordinated dynamic responses of signaling proteins, transcription factors and target genes over time would represent a significant advance in the application of genome wide expression analysis. (biomedcentral.com)
- The C/EBP family of transcription factors regulates viral and cellular CCAAT/enhancer element-mediated transcription. (bio-rad.com)
- BMP2 is known to activate UPR signaling molecules, including PERK, C/EBP homologous protein (CHOP, also known as DDIT3) and IRE1α. (biologists.org)
- The encoded protein is important in the regulation of genes involved in immune and inflammatory responses, and may be involved in the regulation of genes associated with activation and/or differentiation of macrophages. (nih.gov)
- This disease has a strong hereditary component, with multiple susceptibility gene loci, including genes encoding proteins involved in keratinocyte differentiation and function as well as proteins involved in inflammatory responses ( 14 - 17 ). (jimmunol.org)
- We find that these proteins are differentially induced during BMP2-triggered chondrocyte differentiation. (biologists.org)
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins (C/EBPs) are a family of transcription factors that regulate cell growth and differentiation in numerous cell types. (bloodjournal.org)
- C/EBP proteins play a key role in regulating proliferation and differentiation of many cell types including mammary epithelia cells, neuronal cells, granulocytes, hepatocytes, and adipocytes. (bloodjournal.org)
- At present our focus is on nuclear factors that modulate the activity of the two principal regulators of adipogenesis (fat cell differentiation) peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARg) and CCAAT/enhancer binding proteins alpha, beta and delta (C/EBPs). (bu.edu)
- Jager M, Lee MJ, Li C, Farmer SR, Fried SK, Layne MD. Aortic carboxypeptidase-like protein enhances adipose tissue stromal progenitor differentiation into myofibroblasts and is upregulated in fibrotic white adipose tissue. (bu.edu)
- Well‐characterized examples include the ability of the c‐Myc oncoprotein to block the differentiation of adipocytes by repressing the transcription of C/EBPα, a key inducer of adipogenesis ( Freytag and Geddes, 1992 ), and the ability of Cyclin D1/Cdk4 to inhibit myogenesis through binding to MyoD ( Zhang et al , 1999 ). (embopress.org)
- Terminal differentiation of WAs is preceded by the induction of CCAAT/enhancer binding proteins beta (C/EBPβ) and delta (C/EBPδ), which in turn mediate the transcriptional activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ) and C/EBPα. (biomedcentral.com)
- HMDB and 5-AzadC Combination Reverses Tumor Suppressor CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein Delta to Strengthen the Death of Liver Cancer Cells. (nih.gov)
- Our contributions to elucidate the tumor suppressor-like functions of C/EBPδ in mammary epithelial cells include the findings that C/EBPδ augments cyclin D1 protein degradation by the APC/Ccdc27 pathway (Pawar et al. (cancer.gov)
- FBXW7α is a substrate-binding subunit of the SCF polyubiquitination complex and a bona fide tumor suppressor for several epithelial cancers because it targets a number of oncoproteins for degradation. (cancer.gov)
- In addition, we discovered two degradation pathways that downregulate C/EBPδ protein levels: the pro-oncogenic SIAH2 ubiquitin ligase pathway and a pathway requiring the tumor suppressor SCF-FBXW7 ubiquitin ligase (Sarkar et al. (cancer.gov)
- Limiting supply of nutrients and oxygen in growing tumor cells disrupts the protein folding homeostasis resulting in activation of the unfolded protein response (UPR). (aacrjournals.org)
- TSG-14, a tumor necrosis factor- and IL-1-inducible protein, is a novel member of the pentaxin family of acute phase proteins. (semanticscholar.org)
- Mechanistically, we have correlated CEBPD's prometastatic activity to inhibition of the F-box protein FBXW7, a bona fide tumor suppressor, which leads to hypoxia adaptation and proinflammatory signaling. (nih.gov)
- To this end, we presently evaluated the role of the transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer binding protein delta (C/EBPδ) on β-cell apoptosis and production of inflammatory mediators in the rat insulinoma INS-1E cells, in purified primary rat β-cells and in human islets. (nih.gov)
- 95% O 2 from birth, increased viability induced by intraperitoneal injection of KGF (2 μg/g body wt) every other day was associated with prevention of neutrophil influx in bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL), prevention of decreases in whole lung DNA content and cell proliferation rate, partial prevention of apoptosis increase, and a markedly increased proportion of surfactant protein B-immunoreactive cells in lung parenchyma. (physiology.org)
- 13 CCAAT/enhancer Binding Protein (C/EBP), gamma (CEBPG) ELISA Kits from 2 manufacturers are available on www.antibodies-online.com. (antibodies-online.com)
- Therefore, the highly conserved DNA binding domains explain how C/EBP family members can recognize similar DNA sequences in in vitro and in vivo DNA binding assays [ 7 - 10 ] but show diverse functions in cells, which may result from interaction with various proteins involving in transcriptional regulation or post-translational modifications. (biomedcentral.com)
- Regulation of RNA splicing by the methylation-dependent transcriptional repressor methyl-CpG binding protein 2. (wikipathways.org)
- Thus, it is concluded that ref1 possesses transcription repressor activity in addition to its function as a transcriptional auxiliary protein. (labome.org)
- An achievement that would have a major impact on our understanding of transcriptional regulatory networks would be to map out the coordinated dynamic responses of signaling proteins, transcription factors and target genes over time. (biomedcentral.com)
- At the transcriptional level, NR4A2 requires a functional DNA binding domain to transactivate the distal PRL promoter. (biomedcentral.com)
- Adipogenesis is regulated by a number of transcription factors, such as CCAAT/enhancer binding proteins (C/EBPs) and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ). (biomedcentral.com)
- The protein encoded by this intronless gene is a bZIP transcription factor which can bind as a homodimer to certain DNA regulatory regions. (nih.gov)
- The transcription factor C/EBP delta has anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory roles in pancreatic beta cells. (nih.gov)
- The dynamic network illustrated changes of transcription factor activities and gene expressions as well as interactions of signaling proteins, transcription factors and target genes. (biomedcentral.com)
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein δ is a transcription factor that has recently been hypothesized to play a detrimental role in outcome of meningitis caused by S. pneumoniae . (springer.com)
- 1 , 2 To date, 6 C/EBP family members have been identified, with further diversity achieved by the generation of different isoforms and extensive protein-protein interactions both within the family and with other transcription factors. (bloodjournal.org)
- The use of alternative in-frame AUG start codons results in multiple protein isoforms, each with distinct biological functions. (genscript.com)
- The suppressor of cytokine signaling (SOCS) proteins are a family of eight intracellular cytokine-inducible proteins [SOCS1-SOCS7 and cytokine-inducible SH2-containing protein (CIS)] ( 1 , 2 ). (frontiersin.org)
- Ferritin is the major intracellular iron storage protein comprising 24 subunits of H and L forms ( Theil, 2003 ). (biologists.org)
- Epub ahead of print) CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta promotes intracellular lipid accumulation in M1 macrophages of vascular lesions. (genetex.com)
Proliferating cell nu1
- Chapter 4: Protein concentrations of proliferating cell nuclear antigen are tissue specific and variably heat responsive. (pdx.edu)
- The encoded protein is important in the regulation of genes involved in immune and inflammatory responses and has been shown to bind to the IL-1 response element in the IL-6 gene, as well as to regulatory regions of several acute-phase and cytokine genes. (wikipedia.org)
- A redox factor protein, ref1, is involved in negative gene regulation by extracellular calcium. (labome.org)
- Activity of this protein is important in the regulation of genes involved in immune and inflammatory responses, among other processes. (genscript.com)
- The transcription factors CCAAT/enhancer binding proteins (C/EBP) α, β and δ have been shown to be expressed in brain and to be involved in regulation of inflammatory genes in concert with nuclear factor κB (NF-κB). (biomedcentral.com)
- We have identified and characterized putative zebrafish orthologs of mammalian C/EBP alpha, beta, gamma, and delta using low-stringency hybridization screening and computer searches of the GenBank EST database. (zfin.org)
- The C/EBP family consist of several related proteins C/EBP alpha C/EBP beta C/EBP gamma and C/EBP delta that form homodimers and that form heterodimers with each other. (bio-rad.com)
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein gamma may cooperate with Fos to bind PRE-I enhancer elements. (bio-rad.com)
- Prostacyclin also binds to PPAR-delta, and this may also lead to upregulation of PPAR-gamma. (discount-supplements.co.uk)
- The encoded protein functions as a homodimer but can also form heterodimers with CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins alpha, delta, and gamma. (genscript.com)
- C/EBP gamma may cooperate with Fos to bind PRE- enhancer elements. (arp1.com)
- The DNA binding domain of CEBP-gamma (amino acid residues, 39-147) was produced in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques. (arp1.com)
- Identification of IFN regulatory factor-1 binding site in IL-12 p40 gene promoter. (labome.org)
ELISA ELISA Kit2
- Fu D, Lala-Tabbert N, Lee H, Wiper-Bergeron N. Mdm2 promotes myogenesis through the ubiquitination and degradation of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta. (springer.com)
- SOCS box-containing molecules function as E3 ubiquitin ligases and mediate the degradation of proteins that they associate with through their amino-terminal regions. (frontiersin.org)
- Chapter 3: The heat-induced nuclear translocation of C/EBP-delta--as determined by immunohistochemistry--appears to be time, tissue and species specific with spleen, heart and retinae being particularly responsive in certain situations. (pdx.edu)
- The increase of nuclear C/EBPbeta protein was dependent on p38. (genscript.com)
- Induction of PRL mRNA and secreted protein by NR4A2 was confirmed in subsequent experiments, with increases of 300-fold and 18-fold respectively. (biomedcentral.com)
- Messenger RNA levels of PRL and PRL receptor (PRL-R) were measured by RT-qPCR and protein levels were measured by ELISA. (biomedcentral.com)
- Okazaki K, Li J, Yu H, Fukui N, Sandell LJ (2002) CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins beta and delta mediate the repression of gene transcription of cartilage-derived retinoic acid-sensitive protein induced by interleukin-1 beta. (springer.com)
- Finally, we show that interleukin-1β-induced C/EBPδ DNA binding activity to both C/EBP and κB sites is abolished after exposure to Aβ. (biomedcentral.com)
- High quality recombinant proteins to support your research! (sinoprot.com)
- The initial phase of inflammation, the acute phase response (APR), is characterised by changes in levels of serum acute phase response proteins (APPs). (bl.uk)
- White muscle tissue contains the highest C/EBP-delta concentration, which is further increased in response to sublethal heat stress at 2.0 or 4.0°C. This response is mostly acute and transitory, but a lesser upregulation was observed in fishes held for one month at 4.0°C. (pdx.edu)
- In summary, we demonstrated that SEC-MAP technology is a powerful tool for detecting hundreds of proteins in clinical samples obtained from pediatric acute leukemia patients. (mcponline.org)
Suppressor of cytokine1
- The suppressor of cytokine signaling (SOCS) proteins play a key role in regulating macrophage phenotype. (frontiersin.org)
- In this review, we summarize research to date from mouse and human studies on the role of the SOCS proteins in determining the phenotype and function of macrophages. (frontiersin.org)
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein beta is expressed in satellite cells and controls myogenesis. (springer.com)
- van der Krieken SE, Popeijus HE, Mensink RP, Plat J. CCAAT/enhancer binding protein beta in relation to ER stress, inflammation, and metabolic disturbances. (springer.com)
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein alpha, beta and delta gene variants: associations with obesity related phenotypes in the Leeds Family Study. (cdc.gov)
- The process of introducing a phosphate group to a tyrosine residue of a STAT (Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription) protein. (princeton.edu)
- All SOCS family proteins contain an Src homology 2 (SH2) domain that binds phosphorylated tyrosine residues on target proteins, a variable length amino-terminal domain and a conserved carboxy-terminal SOCS box motif that interacts with ubiquitin-ligase machinery ( 4 ). (frontiersin.org)
- The SH2 domain is highly conserved across all SOCS members and binds phosphorylated tyrosine (pY) resides on target proteins. (frontiersin.org)
- 3 4 5 6 7 Retinoschisin is almost entirely composed of a highly conserved discoidin domain frequently found in a wide range of membrane and extracellular proteins and most likely mediating cell adhesion and cellular signaling processes. (arvojournals.org)
- The inner mitochondrial membrane of BAs contains uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1). (biomedcentral.com)
- The KIR inhibits the catalytic activity of JAKs by binding to the activation loop of the catalytic domain through both its KIR and SH2 domains. (frontiersin.org)
- Cdk6 inhibits Runx1 activity by binding to the runt domain of Runx1, interfering with Runx1 DNA binding and Runx1‐C/EBPα interaction. (embopress.org)
- Kageyama, Sasai, Nakanishi: Molecular characterization of transcription factors that bind to the cAMP responsive region of the substance P precursor gene. (antikoerper-online.de)
Heat shock pr1
- Despite their inability to upregulate heat shock proteins, recent studies have demonstrated a capacity for heat response in these animals. (pdx.edu)
- TG2 was originally described as a transamidase in the extracellular matrix that crosslinks proteins by catalyzing ε-(γ-glutamyl)lysine bonds. (aacrjournals.org)
- Here, we used a technology based on size exclusion chromatography followed by immunoprecipitation of target proteins with an antibody bead array (Size Exclusion Chromatography-Microsphere-based Affinity Proteomics, SEC-MAP) to detect hundreds of proteins from a single sample. (mcponline.org)
- TG2 is a multifunctional protein, with both enzymatic and scaffold functions, that is involved in inflammation, tissue repair, and cancer ( 12, 13 ). (aacrjournals.org)
- Shikonin effectively suppressed adipogenesis and downregulated the protein levels of 2 major transcription factors, PPARγ and C/EBPα, as well as the adipocyte specific gene aP2 in a dose-dependent manner. (biomedcentral.com)
- 2 It encodes a 24-kDa protein, termed retinoschisin, which is mainly secreted from photoreceptors as a homo-oligomeric complex. (arvojournals.org)
- A cDNA microarray study looked at the Notothenioid fish Trematomus bernacchii and revealed heat sensitivities for hundreds of genes, two of which code for members of the CCAAT/Enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP) family of transcription factors. (pdx.edu)
- The CCAAT/enhancer binding protein family (C/EBP) are transcription factors that play integral roles in the development and function of many organ systems, including hematopoietic cells, adipose tissues, and liver. (zfin.org)
- The CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP) family falls into this category of transcription factors, with many physiologic and pathologic conditions associated with their activities. (bloodjournal.org)
- p>When browsing through different UniProt proteins, you can use the 'basket' to save them, so that you can back to find or analyse them later. (uniprot.org)