Catalogs as Topic
It is a form of protection provided by law. In the United States this protection is granted to authors of original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. (from Circular of the United States Copyright Office, 6/30/2008)
Access to Information
Peer Review, Research
The evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field. Peer review is used by editors in deciding which submissions warrant publication, by granting agencies to determine which proposals should be funded, and by academic institutions in tenure decisions.
Retraction of Publication as Topic
Information Storage and Retrieval
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of references and citations to books, articles, publications, etc., generally on a single subject or specialized subject area. Databases can operate through automated files, libraries, or computer disks. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, FACTUAL which is used for collections of data and facts apart from bibliographic references to them.
A bibliographic database that includes MEDLINE as its primary subset. It is produced by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), part of the NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE. PubMed, which is searchable through NLM's Web site, also includes access to additional citations to selected life sciences journals not in MEDLINE, and links to other resources such as the full-text of articles at participating publishers' Web sites, NCBI's molecular biology databases, and PubMed Central.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
An agency of the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH concerned with overall planning, promoting, and administering programs pertaining to advancement of medical and related sciences. Major activities of this institute include the collection, dissemination, and exchange of information important to the progress of medicine and health, research in medical informatics and support for medical library development.
Library Technical Services
Databases, Nucleic Acid
Molecular Sequence Annotation
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Expressed Sequence Tags
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Sets of structured vocabularies used for describing and categorizing genes, and gene products by their molecular function, involvement in biological processes, and cellular location. These vocabularies and their associations to genes and gene products (Gene Ontology annotations) are generated and curated by the Gene Ontology Consortium.
Sequence Analysis, RNA
Gene Expression Profiling
High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
Techniques of nucleotide sequence analysis that increase the range, complexity, sensitivity, and accuracy of results by greatly increasing the scale of operations and thus the number of nucleotides, and the number of copies of each nucleotide sequenced. The sequencing may be done by analysis of the synthesis or ligation products, hybridization to preexisting sequences, etc.
Terminology as Topic
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
Database Management Systems
Databases as Topic
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
Genome-Wide Association Study
Health Services Administration
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
Computer Communication Networks
Protein Interaction Maps
RNA Splice Sites
A mutation named with the blend of insertion and deletion. It refers to a length difference between two ALLELES where it is unknowable if the difference was originally caused by a SEQUENCE INSERTION or by a SEQUENCE DELETION. If the number of nucleotides in the insertion/deletion is not divisible by three, and it occurs in a protein coding region, it is also a FRAMESHIFT MUTATION.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Amino Acid Sequence
Sequence Analysis, Protein
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Comparative Genomic Hybridization
A set of genes descended by duplication and variation from some ancestral gene. Such genes may be clustered together on the same chromosome or dispersed on different chromosomes. Examples of multigene families include those that encode the hemoglobins, immunoglobulins, histocompatibility antigens, actins, tubulins, keratins, collagens, heat shock proteins, salivary glue proteins, chorion proteins, cuticle proteins, yolk proteins, and phaseolins, as well as histones, ribosomal RNA, and transfer RNA genes. The latter three are examples of reiterated genes, where hundreds of identical genes are present in a tandem array. (King & Stanfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
Small double-stranded, non-protein coding RNAs, 21-25 nucleotides in length generated from single-stranded microRNA gene transcripts by the same RIBONUCLEASE III, Dicer, that produces small interfering RNAs (RNA, SMALL INTERFERING). They become part of the RNA-INDUCED SILENCING COMPLEX and repress the translation (TRANSLATION, GENETIC) of target RNA by binding to homologous 3'UTR region as an imperfect match. The small temporal RNAs (stRNAs), let-7 and lin-4, from C. elegans, are the first 2 miRNAs discovered, and are from a class of miRNAs involved in developmental timing.
Open Reading Frames
A class of fibrous proteins or scleroproteins that represents the principal constituent of EPIDERMIS; HAIR; NAILS; horny tissues, and the organic matrix of tooth ENAMEL. Two major conformational groups have been characterized, alpha-keratin, whose peptide backbone forms a coiled-coil alpha helical structure consisting of TYPE I KERATIN and a TYPE II KERATIN, and beta-keratin, whose backbone forms a zigzag or pleated sheet structure. alpha-Keratins have been classified into at least 20 subtypes. In addition multiple isoforms of subtypes have been found which may be due to GENE DUPLICATION.
Gene Expression Regulation
Genetic Diseases, Inborn
The number of copies of a given gene present in the cell of an organism. An increase in gene dosage (by GENE DUPLICATION for example) can result in higher levels of gene product formation. GENE DOSAGE COMPENSATION mechanisms result in adjustments to the level GENE EXPRESSION when there are changes or differences in gene dosage.
One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.
Costs and Cost Analysis
A kingdom of eukaryotic, heterotrophic organisms that live parasitically as saprobes, including MUSHROOMS; YEASTS; smuts, molds, etc. They reproduce either sexually or asexually, and have life cycles that range from simple to complex. Filamentous fungi, commonly known as molds, refer to those that grow as multicellular colonies.
Publisher: Muzejsko-galerijski centar, Klovićevi dvori, Zagreb. 1997. Exhibition Catalog. ... Publisher: Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Zagreb. 1997. Series: Spomenica preminulim akademicima, sv. 76. Hommage Edo ... World Catalog. OCLC 79605199. "Edo Kovačević 1906-1993, HR". Artists. Artfacts. Retrieved 21 April 2012. "Edo Kovačević: Old ...
Al "Cake" Wichard
Santa Barbara: Praeger Publishers. p. 58. ISBN 978-0313344237. "Charles Mingus Catalog". Jazzdisco.org. Retrieved 2015-11-08. ...
Publishers Weekly named MBQ as one of the Best Comics of 2005. "Manga+Comics: Book Catalog". Tokyopop. Archived from the ... Publishers Weekly. Archived from the original on June 18, 2009. Retrieved 23 January 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter ( ...
"Catalog". John Benjamins. Retrieved 6 June 2015. Robert Redfield; F.G. Friedmann (2011). The Ethnographic Moment. Transaction ... Publishers. p. 104. ISBN 978-1-4128-0904-7.. ...
AFI Catalog of Feature Films. Retrieved July 25, 2018. James L. Neibaur (4 April 2014). The Elvis Movies. Rowman & Littlefield ... Publishers. pp. 100-. ISBN 978-1-4422-3074-3. http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/47407 http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/129476 Victor, p.284 ...
Radio Shack Catalogs dot com. Tandy/Radio Shack. Retrieved May 2, 2017. Green, Wayne (October 1980). "Publisher's Remarks". ... "Radio Shack Computer Catalog RSC-3, page 24". Radio Shack Catalogs dot com. Tandy/Radio Shack. Retrieved May 2, 2017. "Radio ... "Radio Shack Computer Catalog RSC-3, page 10". Radio Shack Catalogs dot com. Tandy/Radio Shack. Retrieved May 2, 2017. "Radio ... "Radio Shack Computer Catalog RSC-2, page 10". Radio Shack Catalogs dot com. Tandy/Radio Shack. Retrieved May 2, 2017. "Radio ...
New York: HarperCollins Publishers. ISBN 0-06-016616-9. "Journey into Fear". AFI Catalog of Feature Films. Retrieved March 5, ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Stefan Schnabel". AFI Catalog of Feature Films. Retrieved March 5, 2015. CS1 maint: ...
Hormone Research in Paediatrics
Karger Publishers. Retrieved 2013-12-07. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Hormone Research in Paediatrics". NLM Catalog ... "Editorial Board". Karger Publishers. Retrieved 4 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Aims & Scope". Hormone ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Hormone Research in Paediatrics". Karger Publishers. Retrieved 2019-12-27. CS1 maint: ... in Paediatrics is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering paediatric endocrinology published by Karger Publishers and ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Homeopathy: the journal of the Faculty of Homeopathy". Library of Congress Catalog. ... Fisher, Peter (2018). "A New Publisher and New Directions". Homeopathy. 107 (2): 079-080. doi:10.1055/s-0038-1646778. PMID ... "British Homoeopathic Journal". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-01-30. ... The journal is now published by Thieme Medical Publishers. The journal is abstracted and indexed in: CINAHL Current Contents/ ...
Terrace, Vincent (1999). Radio Programs, 1924-1984: A Catalog of More Than 1800 Shows. McFarland & Company, Inc. p. 115. ISBN ... Publishers. p. 837. ISBN 978-0-7864-6477-7. Lang, Nico (August 15, 2013). "29 Little-Known Facts About Disney Movies That Will ... Ideal Publishers "Eleanor Audley". Internet Broadway Database. The Broadway League. Archived from the original on March 31, ... Blow Your Mind". Thought Catalog. Retrieved March 25, 2018. Wilson, Scott (2016). Resting Places: The Burial Sites of More Than ...
Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry
CPB has been published by Karger Publishers until the end of 2018. "Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry". NLM Catalog. NCBI. " ...
Estonian Academy Publishers. Christian Koeberl; Francisca C. Martínez-Ruiz (7 April 2003). Impact Markers in the Stratigraphic ... "Estonia 1976". Comprehensive Catalog. U.S. Geological Survey. GFZ - Potsdam. "SHARE European Earthquake Catalogue (SHEEC) 1900- ...
Publishers. Kindle Edition. "The $5,000,000 Counterfeiting Plot". AFI,Catalog. Retrieved September 27, 2020. "Are You a Mason ... AFI,Catalog. Retrieved September 27, 2020. "Never Say Quit". AFI,Catalog. Retrieved September 27, 2020. "Checkers". AFI,Catalog ... "The Kiss". AFI,Catalog. Retrieved September 27, 2020. "Her Own Money". AFI,Catalog. Retrieved September 27, 2020. "The Woman in ... "The Nest". AFI,Catalog. Retrieved September 27, 2020. "No Marriage Ties". AFI,Catalog. Retrieved September 27, 2020. "Miss ...
Gregor and the Code of Claw
Publishers Weekly. Retrieved November 23, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Roback, Diane (March 16, 2012). "Facts ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Gregor and the code of Claw". Library Catalog. Buffalo and Erie County Public Library ... Publishers Weekly. Retrieved November 23, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Children's Bookwatch, July 2007". ... but its fifth novel reached only 116th place on a list of best-selling hardcover novels compiled by Publishers Weekly in the ...
Wings (Pike novel)
"The Reign Continues". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 2010-05-15. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Top Livros - semana de ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Spells by Aprilynne Pike". HarperCollins Catalog. Retrieved 2010-03-23. CS1 maint: ... It was also a Publishers Weekly Bestseller and made Pike the best-selling non-celebrity children's author to debut in 2009. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Children's Fiction Bestsellers". Publishers Weekly. 2009 (23). June 8, 2009. " ...
Parkway Publishers, Inc. p. 204. ISBN 978-1933251431. Lamb, Vickie (2015). The Ultimate Hunting Dog Reference Book: A ... Myrus, Donald (1978). Dog catalog. Macmillan. p. 116. ISBN 9780020634508. Bennett, David Gordon; Patton, Jeffrey C. (2008). A ... Parkway Publishers, Inc. p. 204. ISBN 9781933251431. Rheney, John (4 January 2017). "Coon hunting then, now: Grand American ...
Bill Strickland (writer)
"Ten Points". Hyperion Catalog. Retrieved April 29, 2011. "Review of Ten Points". Publishers Weekly. December 31, 2007. ... "We Might As Well Win". Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Catalog. Retrieved May 2, 2011. Strickland, Bill (15 June 2010). Tour de Lance ... it earned a starred review from Publishers Weekly, was deemed "uncomfortable but ultimately satisfying" by Kirkus Reviews, and ...
"Ring bearers : the Lord of the Rings online as intertextual narrative in SearchWorks catalog". SearchWorks catalog. 2020-01-18 ... McFarland, Incorporated, Publishers. ISBN 978-0-7864-9693-8. Retrieved 2020-01-27. MacCallum-Stewart, E. (2014). Online Games, ...
Exhibition catalog. Pellegrini, A. (1966). New Tendencies in Art. New York: Crown Publishers. Sansegundo, S. (1991, August 6 ... Exhibition catalog. Galerie Lara Vincy. Munford. (1960). Paris: Galerie Lara Vincy. Exhibition catalog. Long Island University ... Exhibition catalog. Galerie Brusberg. Robert Munford. (1964). Hannover, Germany: Galerie Brusberg. Exhibition catalog. Galerie ... Exhibition catalog. Museu d'Art Contemporani d'Eivissa. Eivissa, Anys 60: El Naixement de Babel: [exposicio al M.A.C., Estiu de ...
Weatherhead Center for International Affairs
"Research Catalog". New York Public Library. Catalog entry for The United States and West Germany, 1945-1973: A study in ... Littlefield Publishers. pp. 31-45. ISBN 978-0-7391-3585-3. "Harvard and the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs (WCFIA ...
". "Biopolymers". NLM Catalog. Retrieved 14 May 2017. "Publisher's Announcement". Biopolymers. 70 (4): v. December 2003. doi: ...
Norman Jackson Ford, Edited by (2001). Traversals (catalog). Hong Kong: MAP Book Publishers.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list ... Chang, Yuanchien Rita (1998). Fast Forward to 2000: Recent Works by Asian Cultural Council Grantees, Catalog. Philippines: ...
Southwest Georgia Regional Library
Publishers. pp. 321-322. ISBN 0-87152-336-1. PINES Catalog. ...
Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics
It is published by Karger Publishers and the editor-in-chief is Giovanni Fava (University of Bologna). According to the Journal ... "Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics". NLM Catalog. Retrieved 31 July 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "About ...
... online NYPL catalog. The group's purview included the catalog and more. Controversy surrounded the integration of research and ... From Betamax to Blockbuster: publisher's blurb Archived 2010-08-02 at the Wayback Machine; Google Books, overview Greenberg, ... Among the more easily noticed innovations was the merging of NYPL's catalog systems. Formerly, there were two distinct catalogs ... Greenberg evidenced the rationale behind a single catalog: "It's not like there are two sets of people using them; the people ...
Fanny Dickerson Bergen
"Catalog Record: Animal and plant lore; collected from the oral tradition of English speaking folk". HathiTrust Digital Library ... Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. p. 99. ISBN 978-0-7425-8023-7. Retrieved 2020-05-22. Blake, S.F.; Atwood, A.C. (1967). ... College, Antioch (2016-10-23). "Catalog for sessions : Antioch College". Internet Archive. Retrieved 2020-05-22. Svanberg, ...
"Kipling abroad: traffics and discoveries from Burma to Brazil"[permanent dead link]. Library of Congress Catalog Record (LCC). ... With linked Contributor biographical information and Publisher description. Andrew Lycett at Library of Congress Authorities, ...
Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers. p. 515. ISBN 978-0-86516-563-2. Retrieved 25 June 2019. v t e. ... Empanda Simon, 1903". World Spider Catalog. Natural History Museum Bern. Retrieved 2017-04-10. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter ...
The American Heritage Dictionary, 4th Ed.(2009), Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Company. "[Medieval Latin, from Old Italian ... World Spider Catalog. Natural History Museum Bern. Retrieved 2021-01-07. ...
Saralyn R. Daly
New York: Twayne Publishers. 1965. ISBN 0-8057-1372-7. Daly, Saralyn Ruth. "OhioLINK ETD: Daly, Saralyn". Ohiolink.edu. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "FAST NXT 4". Catalog.calstatela.edu. Retrieved 2012-02-10. CS1 maint: discouraged ...
The Name of the Wind
"Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 10 August 2015.. *^ "Alex Award Winning Books for Mature Teenagers - Another Book List". Word ... "The Name of The Wind The Kingkiller Chronicle Day One" California State Library Braille & Talking Book Library Catalog - ... "Best Books of the Year" (2007) - Publishers Weekly - Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror ...
Find this book in the Oberlin College library catalog. * Find this book in the OhioLINK Union Catalog of 85 Ohio public and ... Find this book in the Des Moines, Iowa Public Library catalog. * Find this book in the Sioux City, Iowa Public Library catalog ... Find this book in the Brooklyn Public Library catalog. * Find this book in the Finger Lakes Library System catalog in Central ... Find this book in the Suffolk County Library System catalog. * Find this book in the Tompkins County Public Library catalog in ...
Motion Picture and Television Magazine, November 1952, page 33, Ideal Publishers *^ "Justice". The Classic TV Archive. Archived ... AFI Catalog Silent Films entry for Mary Astor. *Mary Astor photo gallery ...
Works by or about Reinhold Niebuhr in libraries (WorldCat catalog). *"The Ironic Element in the American Situation", an excerpt ... Wipf and Stock Publishers. p. 44. ISBN 978-1-60899-128-0.. ...
1793 Philadelphia yellow fever epidemic
New York: Crown Publishers. ISBN 978-0-375-82986-4. .. *. Butterfield, L. H. (ed.). Letters of Benjamin Rush.. [full citation ... "An Earnest Call Occasioned by the Alarming Pestilential Contagion," November 8, 1793, Evans catalog #25427. ... The publisher Mathew Carey had an account of the epidemic for sale in the third week of October, before the epidemic had ended. ... The publisher Mathew Carey published a short pamphlet later in the fall in which he described the changes that had occurred in ...
The Feynman Lectures on Physics
Library of Congress Catalog Card No. 63-20717 *ISBN 0-201-02115-3 (1970 paperback three-volume set) ... The publisher has released a table showing the correspondence between the books and the CDs. ...
International Standard Serial Number
"Cataloging Part", ISSN Manual (PDF), ISSN International Centre, archived from the original (PDF) on 7 August 2011. . ... How U.S. publishers can obtain an ISSN, United States: Library of Congress. . ... WorldCat permits searching its catalog by ISSN, by entering "issn:"+ISSN code in the query field. One can also go directly to ... ISSN are used in ordering, cataloging, interlibrary loans, and other practices in connection with serial literature. ...
Chronology of Prophetic Events, Fazlur Rehman Shaikh (2001) p.52 Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. ... Bibliothèque Nationale on-line catalog). See also: Robert Hillenbrand, "Images of Muhammad in al-Bīrūnī's Chronology of Ancient ...
History of leprosy
... while he was cataloging the plants in the East India Company's botanical garden in Calcutta. This tree is also known as ... Star Publishers (Belmont, CA). ISBN 978-0-89863-157-9. . OCLC 37116438.. ...
Thomas Hailes Lacy
"Lacy, Thomas Hailes (1809-1873), actor, playwright, and theatrical publisher". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. doi: ... Works by or about Thomas Hailes Lacy in libraries (WorldCat catalog). ... and theatrical publisher. Lacy made his West End stage debut in 1828 but soon turned manager, a position he held from 1841 at ...
Frank Vigor Morley
Morley remained in England, working at the Times literary Supplement, and then as London manager for the publishers of The ... 10 Biographical Catalog of the Matriculates of Haverford College... 1833 - 1922 (Philadelphia, Pa.: The Alumni Association, ... Following the war, Morley returned to England to become Director of the publisher Eyre & Spottiswood from which he ultimately ... Oakley, Three Hours for Lunch: The Life and Time of Christopher Morley (Searingtown, New York: Watermill Publishers, 1976), p. ...
List of compositions for viola: O to R
Noten Roehr Music Publisher Moto perpetuo for viola and piano (2013); Noten Roehr Music Publisher Preludio y Blues for viola ... Zoltan Paulinyi (b. 1977); Zoltan Paulinyi at IMSLP, Full catalog at Zoltan Paulinyi's web site Biduo d'Ouro (2006) Minimarcha ... Liben Music Publishers Trio for violin, viola and double bass (1977); Liben Music Publishers Pascal Proust (b. 1959) Airs de ... Noten Roehr Music Publisher Concertino for viola and string orchestra (2004); Noten Roehr Music Publisher Duetto for 2 violas ( ...
Women's oversized fashion in the United States since the 1920s
New York, NY: Crown Publishers, Inc. Peacock, J. (1997). The 1950s. London, UK: Thames & Hudson. Milbank, C. R. (1989). New ... Smith, D. (1998), Fashionable Clothing from the Sears' Catalogs: Late 1960s. Atglen, PA: Schiffer Publications. Herald, J. ( ... Smith, D. (1998), Fashionable Clothing from the Sears' Catalogs: Early 1970s. Atglen, PA: Schiffer Publications. Peacock, J. ( ...
The FreshGames catalog of games are available for multiple devices and platforms, including; Pocket PC, mobile phones and Apple ... FreshGames was a Columbus, Ohio based publisher and developer of casual, hand-held, and mobile games. It was formed in early ...
Background to Danger
There, Robinson has bribed a newspaper publisher to print an article claiming that the documents are secret Russian plans for ... Danger at the TCM Movie Database Background to Danger at AllMovie Background To Danger at the American Film Institute Catalog. ...
Bertelsmann Foundation Publishers, Gütersloh.2001. "Aktuelle Autonomiekonzepte ungarischer Minderheiten in Ostmitteleuropa". In ... WorldCat catalog). ...
Publisher Nan Talese said that Marcellino could "in one image, translate the whole feeling and style of a book." Such was the ... with 14 catalog records. ... Publishers Weekly (Best Book of the Year), Child magazine (Best ... "Fred Marcellino's 'Crocodile' Resurfaces," Publishers Weekly "The Voice News: "The Art of Fred Marcellino at Rockwell Museum ...
Wlaschin, Ken (July 19, 2009). The Silent Cinema in Song, 1896-1929: An Illustrated History and Catalog of Songs Inspired by ... McFarland, Incorporated, Publishers. ISBN 9780786438044 - via Google Books. Lowe, Denise (January 27, 2014). An Encyclopedic ...
... and allowed Legend to secure investment from publisher GT Interactive, as the publisher had worked with both Legend and Epic. ... Beschizza, Rob (September 28, 2020). ""Obsessively complete" Infocom catalog". Boing Boing. Retrieved April 2, 2021. Boudreau, ... Legend found game publishers to take over marketing and distribution, so they could focus their efforts exclusively on ... Jones & Bartlett Publishers. ISBN 978-0-7637-9811-6. "Inside the Industry - Legend Entertainment to Buy Back Unit". No. 101. ...
Kiss of Death (1947 film)
Kiss of Death at the American Film Institute Catalog Kiss of Death at IMDb Kiss of Death at AllMovie Kiss of Death at the TCM ... City Lights Publishers, 1992. ISBN 9780872864122. Schager, Nick Archived 2007-06-23 at the Wayback Machine. Slant Magazine, ... Kiss of Death at the American Film Institute Catalog. "MATURE WILL STAR IN 'KISS OF DEATH': Fox Buys Story of Convict by ...
Lynne Rienner Publishers, 1993). In 1992, Howes was elected as a Fellow of the American Physical Society, after a nomination ... Birth year from German National Library catalog entry, retrieved 2020-11-05 Ruth Howes, Atomic Heritage Foundation, retrieved ...
... and focusing on cataloging, indexing, and lending schemes. In its early issues, Bowker discussed cataloging principles; Cutter ... Library Journal's original publisher was Frederick Leypoldt, whose company became R. R. Bowker. Reed International (later ... History of Public Library Advocacy List of literary magazines Kirkus Reviews Public Library Advocacy Publishers Weekly San ... the journal ran articles on collection development and ads from publishers recommending their forthcoming books for libraries ...
List of compositions by Božidar Kantušer
Model: Title (date of composition) Instrumentation Duration Publisher and year of publication Date, venue and performers of the ... and on the composer's catalogs. Vocal music is distributed in the list. ...
The Memory of Love
"The Memory of Love: Reviews". catalog.wccls.org. Retrieved 1 February 2017. Fate and tragedy intertwine in this stunning and ... "The Memory of Love". Publishers Weekly. PWxyz LLC. 6 September 2010. Retrieved 1 February 2017. The book's prolixity, combined ... Publishers Weekly, Kirkus Reviews, The Daily Telegraph, and The Spectator. 2011 Commonwealth Writers' Prize: Best Book - winner ...
... publisher=Chronicle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf3IQfZFiKY Meiners, Cristy (25 January 2019). "Meet the man whose ... WorldCat catalog) .. ...
... was purchased by the academic publisher Elsevier in early 2013. The deal price was speculated to be €50 million (US$65 ... showcase for research outputs and receiving citation and usage statistics on one's personal research output Mendeley Catalog, a ...
Gail E. Haley
"A story, a story". Library of Congress Catalog Record (LCC record). Retrieved 2012-06-28. (Greenaway Winner 1976) Archived 2016 ... Still in galley form searching for a publisher, 2015; written and illustrated by Gail E. Haley - Inspiration from the story ... Quote: "Intended audience: intermediate grades." : Library of Congress Online Catalog. Name Heading: Haley, Gail E. ...
How to Stuff a Wild Bikini
Producer: American International Publisher: DiJon Music Liner notes: Joe Bogart and Frank Costa (WMCA Music Department) In 2001 ... AllMovie How to Stuff a Wild Bikini at the TCM Movie Database How to Stuff a Wild Bikini at the American Film Institute Catalog ...
Catalogs | Nova Science Publishers
Welcome to Nova Publishers Catalogs. We are delighted to offer digital editions of our past, current and upcoming titles in ... Please browse the catalogs, share the links, browse our website or email us at [email protected] for any questions ... Nova Science Publishers, Inc.. Nova publishes a wide array of books and journals from authors around the globe, focusing on ... If you would like to receive our complimentary catalogs, please send your request with your complete postal address to Vera at ...
2017 Beijing International Book Fair Catalog - Foreword Reviews
2016 IPPY (Independent Publishers) Gold Medallion for Visionary Fiction. See More Details ... Trade Show Catalog A Foreign Shore. Rights Contact. ,[email protected], Sales Contact. ,[email protected], See More Details ... Trade Show Catalog The Anesthesia Game. Rights Contact. Rea Nolan Martin ,[email protected], Sales Contact. Rea Nolan Martin , ... Trade Show Catalog Tabitha Fink On a Mission to Mars. Rights Contact. Rick Felty ,[email protected], Book Awards. Finalist ...
Publishers Book Catalogs
Like new, publishers copy. New out-of-print; PAPER, $9.00. No. 8846, SPEAR, ROBERTA. Silks. (Holt, Rinehart) 1980, OUT OF PRINT ... Selected Poems, June 1988. (Woodbine) 1990, Publishers copy, mint condition.; PAPER, $9.00. No. 8467, DORN, EDWARD. ... New Fiction Non-Fiction (Winthrop Publishers) 1971, OUT OF PRINT 254pp. First Edition Like new in nearly like new dj.; CLOTH, $ ... Slight wear on spine (book is stapled on spine as per publishers issue). Quite rare edition.; PAPER, $75.00. No. 8849, SNYDER ...
Publishers Book Catalogs
5563, WEAVER, DAVID D. (M.D.). Catalog of Prenatally Diagnosed Conditions. 2 ed. (1993) (Hopkins U Press) 1993, 415 pp. ... Publishers Copy, like new.; CLOTH, $65.00. No. 3589, WEISE, FRIEDA O.. Health Statistics; Guide to Information Sources (Gale) ... AIDS in the World, A Global Report. 1992 (Harvard U) 1992, 1008 Publishers copy, mint condition.; PAPER, $19.00. No. 2441, ... Revised Edition Publishers copy, mint condition.; PAPER, $16.00. No. 2917, BING, ELISABETH D.. Experiences in the Lamaze ...
Random House for High School Teachers | Catalog | The Problem of Slavery in the Age of Emancipation by David Brion Davis
Velotopia ARTBOOK | D.A.P. 2017 Catalog nai010 publishers Books Exhibition Catalogues 9789462083523
Published by nai010 publishers, 2017. By Steven Fleming. Photographs by Mikael Colville-Andersen. Could cycling actually become ... Catalog FALL 2017 Urban Studies. Distributor Availability: In Print. ISBN: 9789462083523 ... D.A.P. Catalog. D.A.P. Publishers. D.A.P. Distribution ... D.A.P. Catalog. D.A.P. Publishers. D.A.P. Distribution ... PUBLISHER nai010 publishers. BOOK FORMAT Paperback, 6.75 x 9.5 in. / 244 pgs / 200 color. ...
Smart about Cities ARTBOOK | D.A.P. 2015 Catalog nai010 publishers Books Exhibition Catalogues 9789462081482
Catalog SPRING 2015 Urban Studies. Distributor Availability: Out of print. ISBN: 9789462081482 ... Published by nai010 publishers, 2015. Edited by Maarten Hajer, Ton Dassen. Text by Maarten Hajer. Current discussions on urban ... D.A.P. Catalog. D.A.P. Publishers. D.A.P. Distribution ... D.A.P. Catalog. D.A.P. Publishers. D.A.P. Distribution ... PUBLISHER nai010 publishers. BOOK FORMAT Paperback, 6.5 x 9.5 in. / 184 pgs / 50 color. ...
Biomass Combined Heat and Power Catalog of Technologies. [Part] 3. Biomass Resources - Digital Library
Publisher. * [United States. Environmental Protection Agency.] Place of Publication: Washington D.C. ... Is Part Of : Biomass Combined Heat and Power Catalog of Technologies: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Combined Heat and ... Wickwire, Susan]. Biomass Combined Heat and Power Catalog of Technologies. [Part] 3. Biomass Resources, report, September 2007 ... Accession or Local Control No: biomass_combined_heat_and_power_catalog_of_technologies_3._biomass_resources ...
Guide to Sources of Information on Tests and Measurements - Social Sciences, Health, and Education Library (SSHEL) - U of I...
Publishers Catalogs. Publishers catalogs provide information on prices and ordering procedures and may also provide ... A file cabinet of publishers catalogs is located in SSHEL in Room 112. Many test publishers also list their products on the ... and the publishers. Indexed by title, author, and publisher. Also includes foreign language availability index. ... The Online Library Catalog can help to identify books on tests and testing. Tests will occasionally be published in book form ...
Proust Questionnaire - The Reader's Catalog
Were a bit wary of the publishers line: Discover Your Truest Self in 30 Simple Questions. But we do agree that this modern ... Were a bit wary of the publishers line: "Discover Your Truest Self in 30 Simple Questions." But we do agree that this modern ... The Readers Catalog and NYR Shop. Gifts for readers and NYR merchandise offers. Form Source. ... Welcome to the combined New York Review of Books and Readers Catalog online store. Here you will find official merchandise for ...
French Pamphlets | Newberry
... these too can be located through the online catalog. ... and includes tips for finding pamphlets in our Online Catalog. ... How to find the Publishers Prospectuses and Catalogs. A print inventory is of this collection is available; the call number is ... Publishers Prospectuses and Catalogs. This unique assemblage chronicles French printing and publishing activities from 1650- ... This collection can be searched in the online catalog. There is also a printed catalog for the Newberry Jansenist collection ...
The Nephila clavipes genome highlights the diversity of spider silk genes and their complex expression | Nature Genetics
We cataloged 28 Nephila spidroins, representing all known orb-weaver spidroin types, and identified 394 repeated coding motif ... Figure 1: A catalog of spidroin genes from the golden orb-weaver spider.. ... Publishers note: Springer Nature remains neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional ... 1). A previous study reported two MiSp transcripts (∼7.5 kb and ∼9.5 kb) larger than the MiSp genes cataloged here46. We saw ...
Image from page 263 of 'Florists' review [microform]' | Flickr
Catalog Entry,/a, ,strong,View All Images,/strong,: ,a href=https://www.flickr.com/search/?tags=bookid.5205536_1,All Images ... Publisher,/strong,: ,a href=https://www.flickr.com/search/?tags=bookpublisherChicago_Florists_Pub_Co,Chicago : Florists Pub ... Publisher: Chicago : Florists Pub. Co. Contributing Library: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign ...
Dutch canal with windmills - The Edythe Griffinger Art Catalog
The Edythe Griffinger Art Catalog is a curated selection of items from the Art and Objects Collection of the Leo Baeck ... Publisher. Euphorion Verlag. * Notes. Signed in pencil at the lower left, numbered: 65/100. ... It contains all of LBIs digitized materials, including art works (with everything in the Griffinger Art Catalog and more), ...
Alcohol Fuel | New Society Publishers
Our Catalog. SPRING 2020. FALL 2019. Recent Posts. The Latest from the New Society Blog ... New Society Publishers have decided to sell their ebooks without copy protection or DRM (Digital Rights Management) so that ... He is publisher and technical editor of BackHome magazine and lives in Hendersonville, North Carolina. ...
Guest Post - Brian Czech - Supply Shock | New Society Publishers
Our Catalog. Download a digital version of our catalog. 2017 Full Catalog. Spring 2018 Catalog. ... For the cold and weary rider, New Society Publishers is green grass, fresh water, and dry firewood. ... and a lot of publishers allow only the happy horses of win-win rhetoric. There are precious few campsites for the truth about ...
Independence Days (EPUB) | New Society Publishers
Raising Rabbits for Meat | New Society Publishers
[email protected] | Catalog | A Color of His Own by Leo Lionni
The Manga Guide to Biochemistry--New from No Starch Press: Manga Guide Series Helps Students Master Math and Science
No Starch Press Catalog Page. The Manga Guide to Biochemistry. Publisher: No Starch Press. by Masaharu Takemura, Kikuyaro, and ... For more information or to interview No Starch Press Publisher William Pollock, contact Rachel Waner at No Starch Press ( ... San Francisco-based geek book publisher No Starch Press thinks it has part of the answer: educational comics. Since 2008, No ... Founded in 1994, No Starch Press is one of the few remaining independent computer book publishers. We publish the finest in ...
Manual of Natural Therapy: A Succinct Catalog of Complementary Treatments - Google Books
National Library of Medicine Catalog - National Library of Medicine (U.S.) - Google Books
The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide - Kindle edition by Heidi Priebe, Thought Catalog, C. Joybell C.. Health, Fitness &...
Thought Catalog, C. Joybell C.. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like ... Publisher: Thought Catalog Books (September 30, 2015). *Publication Date: September 30, 2015 ... Heidi Priebe (Author), Thought Catalog (Editor), C. Joybell C. (Foreword) & 0 more ...
Dictionary Catalog | The New York Public Library
It is a photographic copy, in book form, of the Librarys card catalog. This catalog is available in many locations throughout ... catalog, contains records of books and periodicals acquired by the Library prior to 1972. ... The 800-volume Dictionary Catalog of the Research Libraries of the New York Public Library, 1911-1972, also known as the black ... United Publishers (distributor; buyers unknown) Mexico. Biblioteca nacional, mexico D.F.* Netherlands. Martinus Nijhoff, The ...
WHO HQ Library catalog › Details for: African publishers networking directory
WHO HQ Library catalog › Details for: Publishers' International ISBN Directory.
Z 282 2007 V1 Publishers International ISBN Directory. Z 282 2007 V2 Publishers International ISBN Directory. Z 282 2007 V3 ... Publishers International ISBN Directory. Z 282 2007 V4 Publishers International ISBN Directory. ... 7 , Analytics: Show analyticsPublisher: Munich : Saur. Edition: 34rd ed. 2007 ISSN: 0939-1975 Subject(s): Publishing -- ... Publishers International ISBN Directory. Contributor(s): Internationales ISBN-Verlagsverzeichnis Material type: Continuing ...
The Palm Beach Post from West Palm Beach, Florida on December 7, 1976 · Page 23
Publisher Extra Newspapers. *Exclusive licensed content from premium publishers like the The Palm Beach Post ... NEW 1977 NEEDLECRAFT CAT ALOG has 225 designs, 3 free patterns inside. Knit, crochet, crafts! Send 750 Stitch n Patch Quilts ... A Publisher Extra Newspaper. The Palm Beach Post from West Palm Beach, Florida · Page 23. Publication: The Palm Beach Post i ...
Girl Fight Magazine | MagCloud
... catalogs, zines, posters, comic books, and more. Create print and digital versions using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop with our ... empowerment form consisting of women dominating women through using violence against women as depicted in the publishers books ... Movie Magazines: Girlfight Product Catalog by Girl Fight Magazine Standard / 8.25 x 10.75 ...
The EPA National Library Catalog | EPA National Library Network | US EPA
Publisher. U.S. Geological Survey, Water Resources Division ; Free on application to the U.S.G.S., Information Services,. ... Brief Records : EPA National Library Catalog. Items Found: 50. Showing Items: 26 - 50. Your Search: (AUTHOR=BLACK. AND S. AND C ... Publisher. U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Robert A. Taft Sanitary Engineering Center,. ... Publisher. U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Southwestern Radiological Health Laboratory,. ...
The EPA National Library Catalog | EPA National Library Network | US EPA
Publisher. U.S. Dept. of the Interior ; For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.,. ... Brief Records : EPA National Library Catalog. Items Found: 31. Showing Items: 1 - 25. Your Search: (AUTHOR=WILSON AND L. AND G ... Publisher. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air, Noise, and Radiation, Office of Air Quality Planning and ... Publisher. EPA, Office of Air and Waste Management, Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards,. ...
ISBNSociety PublishersStarch PressNAI010 PUBLISHERS201720192002Library's2018SearchLibrariesLibrisWorld'sWhole catalogLibraryAuthor2000Subject catalogTypeHeadingsBookNovaPeriodicalsCollectionsBooksRecordsDetailsResourcesBurdensomeRevisionCaliforniaTitleFORMATHorsesVersionNumbersItemsTitlesEditionPagesOrganizationCommitteeFounderTaskGuide
- Try out keyword searches, title searches, author searches, ISBN/ISSN, and call number searches from the toolbar for all catalogs you have configured and see if they work to your satisfaction. (libx.org)
- New Society Publishers have decided to sell their ebooks without copy protection or DRM (Digital Rights Management) so that customers can enjoy full use of their ebook purchase. (newsociety.com)
- In this guest post, Brian shares the details of his long lonely journey and how it lead to the restful, grassy campsite of New Society Publishers. (newsociety.com)
- For the cold and weary rider, New Society Publishers is green grass, fresh water, and dry firewood. (newsociety.com)
- San Francisco-based geek book publisher No Starch Press thinks it has part of the answer: educational comics. (oreilly.com)
- The Manga Guides are great supplements to college-level courses, but we've also heard from parents whose nine- and ten-year-olds learned statistics and physics from these books," said No Starch Press Publisher William Pollock. (oreilly.com)
- For more information or to interview No Starch Press Publisher William Pollock, contact Rachel Waner at No Starch Press ( [email protected] , +1.415.863.9900 x109), or visit www.nostarch.com . (oreilly.com)
- Founded in 1994, No Starch Press is one of the few remaining independent computer book publishers. (oreilly.com)
- Published by nai010 publishers. (artbook.com)
- Read the catalog for the new titles for 2017. (slideserve.com)
- Back in August of 2019, Eminem publisher Eight Mile Style levied a massive copyright infringement lawsuit against Spotify. (digitalmusicnews.com)
- Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002). (familysearch.org)
- It is a photographic copy, in book form, of the Library's card catalog. (nypl.org)
- In addition, many of these holdings are being added to the Library's online catalog, CATNYP , which represents materials cataloged from 1972-present. (nypl.org)
- And depending on the consistency of a library's catalog, the librarian's familiarity with the collection, and the patience of the inquiring patron, the task of finding accessible materials for young readers sometimes feels more frustrating than it probably needs to be. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Welcome to our 2018 catalog! (youblisher.com)
- Refine your search by category, types, author and/or publisher using the options provided. (vawnet.org)
- Another bibliography worth consulting is Lindsay and Neu's publication French Political Pamphlets, 1547-1648: A Catalog of Major Collections in American Libraries, which is annotated with some Newberry holdings. (newberry.org)
- The 800-volume Dictionary Catalog of the Research Libraries of the New York Public Library, 1911-1972, also known as the "black books" or "retrospective" catalog, contains records of books and periodicals acquired by the Library prior to 1972. (nypl.org)
- This catalog is available in many locations throughout the New York Public Library, and in many other libraries around the world. (nypl.org)
- However, there are many thousands of indexing entries that analyze the contents of periodicals and other serial publications and these can only be found in the Dictionary Catalog and the other printed catalogs of The Research Libraries. (nypl.org)
- HEB will provide MARC records and metadata to Ex Libris, enabling participating libraries to streamline their acquisition and cataloging processes. (humanitiesebook.org)
- Pe Libris.ro puteti gasi cele mai noi carti Human Kinetics Publishers . (libris.ro)
- On Wednesday at Amazon, you'll be able to get the new CD, plus the whole catalog. (digitalmusicnews.com)
- Cataloging of five of these French pamphlet collections was made possible by a 2009 grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources. (newberry.org)
- The Newberry's cataloging project team created a blog, French Pamphlet Collections at the Newberry Library , to document their work as they created MARC records for 22,000 pamphlets. (newberry.org)
- The library catalogs of the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace, Stanford University: catalogs of the Turkish and Persian collections. (worldcat.org)
- I thought you might be interested in this item at http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/116397 Title: The library catalogs of the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace, Stanford University: catalogs of the Turkish and Persian collections. (worldcat.org)
- Library of Congress, Bibliographic Products & Services, Cataloging Distribution Service. (worldcat.org)
- New from CDS : catalog supplement, January-May 1993/Library of Congress. (worldcat.org)
- Developing content collections: the library catalog as an early literacy guide. (thefreelibrary.com)
- The Slater Public Library has attempted to create a more searchable online catalog, utilizing machine-readable cataloging (MARC) subject fields, to assist patrons in finding accessible materials for early elementary children. (thefreelibrary.com)
- In 1976, Sanford Berman referred to the "hoopla" over "modernized" Library of Congress (LC) subject headings, as well as the prevalence of "age-segregated cataloging. (thefreelibrary.com)
- A script created by the FamilySearch Wiki Engineering Team modified a link on this page so it will not break when the Family History Library Catalog changes in late December. (familysearch.org)
- The Dictionary Catalog is primarily an author and subject catalog, with a minimum number of entries for titles, interfiled in one alphabet. (nypl.org)
- In the Dictionary Catalog,periodical publications of an organization or learned society typically appear under the name of the organization as corporate author (e.g. (nypl.org)
- The most authoritative information about a work in the Dictionary Catalog is found under the main entry, which is usually the author. (nypl.org)
- African publishers networking directory : 1999/2000. (who.int)
- Contains 3,000 items, beginning with year 1871, arranged in alphabetical and subject catalog form. (illinois.edu)
- The material includes both the numbered field catalog as well as summarized listings of specimens arranged by location and type. (amnh.org)
- there is a six-volume listing of Dictionary Catalog subject headings at the Information Desk. (nypl.org)
- Please browse the catalogs, share the links, browse our website or email us at [email protected] for any questions or just to give your feedback. (novapublishers.com)
- Nova Science Publishers, Inc. (novapublishers.com)
- Yes, I would like to receive emails from Nova Science Publishers. (novapublishers.com)
- Nova Science Publishers is an academic publishing house with over thirty years of experience, focusing on advanced research in the Social Sciences, Biology and Medicine, and Science and Technology. (slideserve.com)
- It contains all of LBI's digitized materials, including art works (with everything in the Griffinger Art Catalog and more), archival collections, photographs, rare books, and periodicals. (lbi.org)
- The books and periodicals in the Dictionary Catalog have been converted to machine-readable form and are available in the online catalog, CATNYP. (nypl.org)
- To browse the card catalog for this collection, consult the shelf list outside the Special Collections Reading Room. (newberry.org)
- Welcome to the combined New York Review of Books and Reader's Catalog online store. (nybooks.com)
- Here you will find official merchandise for The New York Review of Books , thousands of illustrations available for purchase from over 50 years worth of articles, and a thoughtfully chosen collection of items for readers and writers from The Reader's Catalog. (nybooks.com)
- All pamphlets in this collection have individual catalog records. (newberry.org)
- Cult psychobilly artist Mojo Nixon is now preparing to release his entire catalog for free, according to details shared exclusively with Digital Music News on Friday. (digitalmusicnews.com)
- The Dublin Core Metatadata Element Set is a collection of fifteen elements designed to categorize and catalog electronic resources. (dublincore.org)
- But that approach can be so costly and burdensome that the solution is a nonstarter for most publishers. (publishersweekly.com)
- You can test these catalogs directly here, without building and installing your revision. (libx.org)
- The state of California will overhaul its labor law next month and publishers are taking a careful look at how a dizzying array of new legal standards will apply to California authors, editors, illustrators, and other publishing workers previously engaged as independent contractors. (publishersweekly.com)
- At present, it is not clear if the statute will apply to publishers located outside of California). (publishersweekly.com)
- Calee Lee, the founder of California-based Xist Publishing, has decided to suspend all new contracts until the publisher has more clarity on how to handle relationships with independent contractors. (publishersweekly.com)
- I thought you might be interested in this item at http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/27826113 Title: New from CDS : catalog supplement, January-May 1993 Publisher: Washington, D.C. : The Service, [1992? (worldcat.org)
- Save 16% on the Scientific Style and Format: The CSE Manual for Authors, Editors, and Publishers, Eighth Edition by University Of Chicago Press at Translate This Blog. (translateth.is)
- Politicians, political appointees, and a lot of publishers allow only the happy horses of win-win rhetoric. (newsociety.com)
- Consult the Welsh checklists or the online catalog for the full call numbers. (newberry.org)
- While the majority of the pamphlets were printed in Paris by the Imprimerie nationale, there are also significant numbers of provincial publishers and fictitious imprints. (newberry.org)
- Specimen numbers cataloged are 13611 to 14993. (amnh.org)
- There are about 1,200 items, all individually cataloged. (newberry.org)
- Each edition contains a list of contributing test reviewers, index of titles, index of acronyms, classified subject index, publishers' directory and index, and index of authors' names. (illinois.edu)
- Kindle edition by Heidi Priebe, Thought Catalog, C. Joybell C.. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. (amazon.com)
- This year, we invite you to share your reasons for growing, as we have shared ours in the pages of this catalog. (youblisher.com)
- The specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher, classroom teacher, institution or organization should be applied. (worldcat.org)
- Committee members used this catalog when developing North Carolina s 10-Year Plan to Prevent Intimate Partner Violence to inform their recommendation of dating violence prevention and healthy relationship promotion programming for use in community, faith and school-based settings. (vawnet.org)
- I'm the founder and publisher of Digital Music News, the authority for people in music. (digitalmusicnews.com)
- Indeed, the task of cataloging children's materials has a long history. (thefreelibrary.com)
- This guide provides summary descriptions of each and includes tips for finding pamphlets in our Online Catalog . (newberry.org)