Catalogs as Topic
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
An agency of the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH concerned with overall planning, promoting, and administering programs pertaining to advancement of medical and related sciences. Major activities of this institute include the collection, dissemination, and exchange of information important to the progress of medicine and health, research in medical informatics and support for medical library development.
Library Technical Services
Databases, Nucleic Acid
Molecular Sequence Annotation
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Expressed Sequence Tags
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Information Storage and Retrieval
Sets of structured vocabularies used for describing and categorizing genes, and gene products by their molecular function, involvement in biological processes, and cellular location. These vocabularies and their associations to genes and gene products (Gene Ontology annotations) are generated and curated by the Gene Ontology Consortium.
Sequence Analysis, RNA
Gene Expression Profiling
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of references and citations to books, articles, publications, etc., generally on a single subject or specialized subject area. Databases can operate through automated files, libraries, or computer disks. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, FACTUAL which is used for collections of data and facts apart from bibliographic references to them.
High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
Techniques of nucleotide sequence analysis that increase the range, complexity, sensitivity, and accuracy of results by greatly increasing the scale of operations and thus the number of nucleotides, and the number of copies of each nucleotide sequenced. The sequencing may be done by analysis of the synthesis or ligation products, hybridization to preexisting sequences, etc.
Terminology as Topic
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
Database Management Systems
Databases as Topic
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
Genome-Wide Association Study
Health Services Administration
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
Computer Communication Networks
Protein Interaction Maps
RNA Splice Sites
A mutation named with the blend of insertion and deletion. It refers to a length difference between two ALLELES where it is unknowable if the difference was originally caused by a SEQUENCE INSERTION or by a SEQUENCE DELETION. If the number of nucleotides in the insertion/deletion is not divisible by three, and it occurs in a protein coding region, it is also a FRAMESHIFT MUTATION.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Amino Acid Sequence
Sequence Analysis, Protein
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Comparative Genomic Hybridization
A set of genes descended by duplication and variation from some ancestral gene. Such genes may be clustered together on the same chromosome or dispersed on different chromosomes. Examples of multigene families include those that encode the hemoglobins, immunoglobulins, histocompatibility antigens, actins, tubulins, keratins, collagens, heat shock proteins, salivary glue proteins, chorion proteins, cuticle proteins, yolk proteins, and phaseolins, as well as histones, ribosomal RNA, and transfer RNA genes. The latter three are examples of reiterated genes, where hundreds of identical genes are present in a tandem array. (King & Stanfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
Small double-stranded, non-protein coding RNAs, 21-25 nucleotides in length generated from single-stranded microRNA gene transcripts by the same RIBONUCLEASE III, Dicer, that produces small interfering RNAs (RNA, SMALL INTERFERING). They become part of the RNA-INDUCED SILENCING COMPLEX and repress the translation (TRANSLATION, GENETIC) of target RNA by binding to homologous 3'UTR region as an imperfect match. The small temporal RNAs (stRNAs), let-7 and lin-4, from C. elegans, are the first 2 miRNAs discovered, and are from a class of miRNAs involved in developmental timing.
Open Reading Frames
A class of fibrous proteins or scleroproteins that represents the principal constituent of EPIDERMIS; HAIR; NAILS; horny tissues, and the organic matrix of tooth ENAMEL. Two major conformational groups have been characterized, alpha-keratin, whose peptide backbone forms a coiled-coil alpha helical structure consisting of TYPE I KERATIN and a TYPE II KERATIN, and beta-keratin, whose backbone forms a zigzag or pleated sheet structure. alpha-Keratins have been classified into at least 20 subtypes. In addition multiple isoforms of subtypes have been found which may be due to GENE DUPLICATION.
Gene Expression Regulation
Genetic Diseases, Inborn
The number of copies of a given gene present in the cell of an organism. An increase in gene dosage (by GENE DUPLICATION for example) can result in higher levels of gene product formation. GENE DOSAGE COMPENSATION mechanisms result in adjustments to the level GENE EXPRESSION when there are changes or differences in gene dosage.
One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.
Costs and Cost Analysis
A kingdom of eukaryotic, heterotrophic organisms that live parasitically as saprobes, including MUSHROOMS; YEASTS; smuts, molds, etc. They reproduce either sexually or asexually, and have life cycles that range from simple to complex. Filamentous fungi, commonly known as molds, refer to those that grow as multicellular colonies.
Image-guided enzyme/prodrug cancer therapy. (1/2)(+info)
Perpetrators of pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions arising from altered cytochrome P450 activity: a criteria-based assessment. (2/2)(+info)
A quantitative systems pharmacology approach, incorporating a novel liver model, for predicting pharmacokinetic drug-drug...
All pharmaceutical companies are required to assess pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions (DDIs) of new chemical entities (NCEs) and mathematical prediction helps to select the best NCE candidate with regard to adverse effects resulting from a DDI before any costly clinical studies. Most current models assume that the liver is a homogeneous organ where the majority of the metabolism occurs. However, the circulatory system of the liver has a complex hierarchical geometry which distributes xenobiotics throughout the organ. Nevertheless, the lobule (liver unit), located at the end of each branch, is composed of many sinusoids where the blood flow can vary and therefore creates heterogeneity (e.g. drug concentration, enzyme level). A liver model was constructed by describing the geometry of a lobule, where the blood velocity increases toward the central vein, and by modeling the exchange mechanisms between the blood and hepatocytes. Moreover, the three major DDI mechanisms of metabolic enzymes; ...
Drug Catalog | Empower Pharmacy
Empower is an industry leading compounding pharmacy and outsourcing facility with an 11 year history of excellence and innovation in pharmaceutical compounding. Learn more about how we deliver value to our patients and prescribers.. ...
Drug Catalogue - m-MexMeds4You.com
Trace[ at 1 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/system/fpc.php (line 336) -, d(1) at 2 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/system/fpc.php (line 84) -, _validRoute(1) at 3 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/system/fpc.php (line 443) -, run(0) at 4 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/config.common.php (line 31) -, require_once(1) at 5 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/config.php (line 16) -, require_once(1) at 6 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/index.php (line 3) -, require_once(1) ] ...
PALIFERMIN, Palifermin, Paclitaxel protein-bound, PACLITAXEL, Paclitaxel, p24, Online Medical Diagnosis and Drugs Catalog
PALIFERMIN, Palifermin, Paclitaxel protein-bound, PACLITAXEL, Paclitaxel, p24, Online Electronic Medical Diagnosis and Drugs, Medications, Articles, Glossary
Drug Catalogue - d-MexMeds4You.com
Trace[ at 1 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/system/fpc.php (line 336) -, d(1) at 2 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/system/fpc.php (line 84) -, _validRoute(1) at 3 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/system/fpc.php (line 443) -, run(0) at 4 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/config.common.php (line 31) -, require_once(1) at 5 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/config.php (line 16) -, require_once(1) at 6 /home/mexmeds4/public_html/index.php (line 3) -, require_once(1) ] ...
CACHEXIA, Cabozantinib, Cabergoline, CABERGOLINE, Cabazitaxel, Acne, Online Medical Diagnosis and Drugs Catalog
CACHEXIA, Cabozantinib, Cabergoline, CABERGOLINE, Cabazitaxel, Acne, Online Electronic Medical Diagnosis and Drugs, Medications, Articles, Glossary
Mathematical and physical systems biology: application to pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions and tumour growth -...
The first part of this research provides a realistic mathematical physiological model of the liver to predict drug drug interactions (DDIs). The model describes the geometry of a lobule (liver unit) and integrates the exchange processes, diffusion and active transport, between the hepatocytes and the blood and possible drug-drug interactions such as; reversible inhibition, mechanistic based inhibition (MBI) and enzyme induction. The liver model is subsequently integrated into a PBPK model with 7 compartments (artery blood, venous blood, gut, liver, kidney, lung, rest of the body). To assess the efficiency of the model to predict DDIs, 77 clinical DDI studies were compared to the model. These 77 clinical studies represent 5 victim drugs (midazolam, simvastatin, triazolam, cerivastatin and nifedipine) and 30 perpetrator drugs. The reversible inhibition, MBI and induction parameters for the majority of the perpetrators were estimated with in vitro experiments and adjusted for the human liver size. ...
Pharmacokinetic Drug-drug Interaction Study Between RaltEgravir and CITALopram in Healthy Subjects (RECITAL). - Full Text View ...
Depression is the most common mental health disorder among HIV-patients. Recognizing and treating depression is important in order to improve quality of life and health outcomes in those living with HIV. In clinical practice selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are used most frequently in HIV patients with depressive symptoms. A complicating factor in the concomitant use of antiretroviral agents and antidepressant therapy is the occurrence of drug-drug interactions. Citalopram can be seen as one of the preferred SSRIs in HIV-infected patients because citalopram has a relatively favourable drug interaction profile compared to other SSRIs. Raltegravir is an HIV-1 integrase inhibitor and is frequently being used as antiretroviral agent in combination with tenofovir/emtricitabine in HIV-patients. Raltegravir has shown sustained antiretroviral activity, is generally well tolerated and has little propensity to interact with other drugs because it does not inhibit or induce CYP450 enzymes. ...
Reputation from jon019 - ClusterBusters
I wanted to take a second to send a HUGE thank you to this website and its moderators. Four weeks ago, after a 15 year absence, my CH returned. And with a pain level I dont remember. I didnt know what to do and couldnt remember my drugs I used to take or if there were even any changes in prevention and treatment. I went to my own general practitioner and as I explained what was going on, he began thumbing through his drug catalog, gave me a referral and that was that. I called the doctor he referred me to and he couldnt see me until the end of February, clearly (or hopefully) beyond my need to see him. This past week I was in hell. Multiple attacks per night and then attacks while I was at work and driving to work. All I had were triptans at my disposal and those were clearly messing with my cycle, making it impossible to predict and creating multiple attacks per day and night. Wednesday evening, after having three kip 7 or 8 attacks, I found myself in my partners lap sobbing. I couldnt ...
medicalnews: Treatment of Depression in Primary Care: Using Tools to Improve Outcomes
9-Item Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9). The PHQ-9 helps clinicians provide a DSM-IV criteria-based diagnosis of depression (AV 2)3 and then monitor patients symptoms throughout the course of treatment.4 The 1-page PHQ-9 is developed from the depression portion of the PRIME-MD, a diagnostic tool for common mental disorders. In practice, the PHQ-9 is relatively quick for patients to complete, is available in several languages, and generally takes clinicians less than 2 minutes to review. The patient rates the frequency of each item from not at all (0) to nearly every day (3), and the clinician totals the scores to confirm the patients depression severity, which ranges from none or minimal (,5) to severe (≥20). A diagnosis of major depression is suspected if the patient answers more than half the days for 5 or more of the 9 A DSM criteria-based questions, including having a depressed mood or anhedonia. A proposed threshold for treatment response is achieving a score of less than 10 and ...
Policies Archive - Policies & Procedures
A layoff is defined as an action involving the reduction of staff necessitated by lack of work or other reasons. As described more fully below, employees will be selected for layoff on the basis of a criteria-based evaluation of ability, performance and seniority, with the greatest emphasis being placed ability, then performance, and then seniority. Recalls to work will generally be in the reverse order of layoffs. Note: Department administrators must contact Human Resources (HR) for assistance with planning the restructuring of their organizations and planning and implementing layoffs.. ...
Our agency is subject to the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 which aims to counter money laundering and the financing of terrorism. We have a legal duty to obtain identification and proof of address from all our customers, who include homeowners seeking to sell their property, buyers lanlords who wish to rent out their property and tenants. We are also obliged to ascertain whether other beneficial owners are involved on whose behalf the transaction or activity is taking place.. Our agency has adopted a risk sensitive approach throughout our business to recognise and prevent fraudulent transactions. We use a criteria-based system in order to assess the risk of money laundering.. HOW WE MANAGE THE RISK. Our agency invests heavily in training staff on Anti Money Laundering Legislation which is also covered in our induction course and reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that any potential new or amended legislation is adhered to. We have our own nominated Money Laundering Reporting Officer ...
Implementing a nationwide criteria-based emergency medical dispatch system: A register-based follow-up study | Scandinavian...
A criteria-based nationwide Emergency Medical Dispatch (EMD) system was recently implemented in Denmark. We described the system and studied its ability to triage patients according to the severity of their condition by analysing hospital admission and case-fatality risks. This was a register-based follow-up study of all 1-1-2 calls in a 6-month period that were triaged according to the Danish Index - the new criteria-based dispatch protocol. Danish Index data were linked with hospital and vital status data from national registries. Confidence intervals (95%) for proportions with binomial data were computed using exact methods. To test for trend the Wald test was used. Information on level of emergency according to the Danish Index rating was available for 67,135 patients who received ambulance service. Emergency level A (urgent cases) accounted for 51.4% (n = 34,489) of patients, emergency level B for 46.3% (n = 31,116), emergency level C for 2.1% (n = 1,391) and emergency level D for 0.2% (n = 139).
Metabolism is the enzymatic modification of drugs and other xenobiotics, usually to increase clearance. It is a determinant of oral bioavailability, clearance, and half-life in vivo. Metabolism occurs predominantly in the liver and may also occur in the intestine or other organs.. Evaluation of an NMEs drug-drug interaction potential is an integral part of drug development and regulatory review prior to market approval. Many metabolic routes of elimination, including most of those occurring through the cytochrome P450 family of enzymes, can be inhibited or induced by concomitant drug treatment. An NME must be characterized both in terms of the enzymatic pathway(s) by which it is metabolized and in terms of the effects it may have on the metabolism of other drugs. If positive, the latter is an example of a pharmacokinetic drug-drug interaction.. Observed changes arising from metabolic drug-drug interactions can be substantial - an order of magnitude or more decrease or increase in the blood or ...
Drug interactions between nine antifungal agents and drugs metabolized by human cytochromes P450
This article reviews in vitro metabolic and in vivo pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions of nine antifungal agents: six azoles (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, miconazole, posaconazole, and voriconazole) and three echinocandins (anidulafungin, caspofungin, and micafungin). In in vitro int …
The Influence of Raltegravir on Pravastatin Pharmacokinetics(GRAPPA) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Pravastatin is a first choice statin for HIV-infected patients. Therefore, raltegravir and pravastatin are expected to be co-administered frequently in HIV-infected patients.Since both agents share the same metabolic pathway, there is a potential for a pharmacokinetic drug-drug interaction.. Because co-administration will be indicated in many HIV-infected patients, it is essential to investigate this potential interaction. ...
Eisai Announces New Research at the 2017 Alzheimers Association International Conference® (AAIC®) | EPICOS
Abstract Name Date/Session ------------- ------------ Elenbecestat ------------ Elenbecestat, a novel oral BACE inhibitor, has no clinically meaningful effect on QTc interval up to a supratherapeutic dose of 200mg Date: July 16 9:30-4:15 pm P1-043 Abstract 19055 --- -------------- Elenbecestat pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions indicated no dosage adjustments required for most concomitant treatments Date: July 17 9:30-4:45 pm P2-003 Abstract ID 19157 --- ----------------- Preclinical studies with elenbecestat, a novel BACE inhibitor, show no evidence of hypopigmentation Date: July 18 P3-037 Abstract ID: 18045 --- ------------------ BAN2401 ------- Pharmacologic characterization of BAN2401-mediated A protofibril clearance by microglia Date: July 17 9:30-4:45 pm P2-055 Abstract ID 19125 --- ----------------- E2027 ----- Population pharmacokinetic- pharmacodynamic (PPK/PD) modeling of E2027, a selective phosphodiesterase-9 inhibitor, following single ascending oral doses in healthy volunteers ...
Comparison of the diagnostic utility of physician-diagnosed with algorithm-defined stroke-associated pneumonia. - Radcliffe...
OBJECTIVE: Diagnosing stroke-associated pneumonia (SAP) is challenging and may result in inappropriate antibiotic use or confound research outcomes. This study evaluates the diagnostic accuracy of algorithm-defined versus physician-diagnosed SAP in 1088 patients who had dysphagic acute stroke from 37 UK stroke units between 21 April 2008 and 17 May 2014. METHODS: SAP in the first 14 days was diagnosed by a criteria-based algorithm applied to blinded patient data and independently by treating physicians. Patients in whom diagnoses differed were reassigned following blinded adjudication of individual patient records. The sensitivity, specificity, positive predictive value (PPV) and diagnostic OR of algorithmic and physician diagnosis of SAP were assessed using adjudicated SAP as the reference standard. Agreement was assessed using the κ statistic. RESULTS: Physicians diagnosed SAP in 176/1088 (16%) and the algorithm in 123/1088 (11.3%) patients. Diagnosis agreed in 885/1088 (81.3%) patients (κ 0.22 (95%
Hospitalists who participated in online training cases for sepsis and heart failure provided improved care to their patients, resulting in reduced hospital stays and significant cost savings, according to a study published in the Journal of Hospital Medicine. Sepsis and heart failure are two common, costly and deadly conditions, Michael Yurso, MD, of AdventHealth in Florida, and colleagues wrote. Previous research shows that evidence-based care decisions can impact the outcomes for these patients. However, rapid dissemination and adoption of evidence-based guidelines remain a challenge. [We used a] validated, simulation-based measurement and feedback approach to engage hospitalists and standardize evidence-based practices for patients with sepsis and heart failure. We documented specific areas of variation identified in the simulation, how those practices changed through serial feedback, and the impact of those changes on real-world outcomes and costs. ...
Dysphagia screening after acute stroke: a quality improvement project using criteria-based clinical audit | BMC Nursing | Full...
This quality improvement project revealed a serious and large discrepancy in the care of acute stroke patients at baseline, when reviewed against evidence-based recommendations. Specifically, only 6% of patients admitted to the unit had their swallow ability examined. A systematic approach to develop a change strategy, tailored to local barriers and largely founded in implementation science, led to a significant improvement where this percentage increased to 61%. Other substantial improvements gained were the documentation of timing of screening, which increased from 7 to 76% and the time from admission to screening for dysphagia, which was reduced by nearly four hours.. Our project had several noteworthy strengths. First, we invested efforts in developing the audit tool, and later in testing it for validity. Also, we made sure that recommendations used to set the criteria, explicitly came from evidence based guidelines that we systematically searched for, which in turn were appraised for ...
Clinical Features and Prognosis of Patients with Isolated Noncompaction of Left Ventricular Myocardium (INVM): A Comparison...
Methods: We compared the clinical features and anatomical properties of infantile cases of INVM (< 2 years: 43 cases) with juvenile cases (2-15 years: 45 cases). We developed an echocardiographic criteria-based noncompaction score to estimate the severity of noncompacted myocardium, in addition to the standard noncompacted to compacted layer (N/C) ratio. Results: Although most patients in the infantile group had clinical signs or symptoms of heart failure at initial presentation (63%), the majority of juvenile cases were asymptomatic and identified only when screened for cardiac abnormalities, such as electrocardiogram (ECG) screening (60%). While the incidence of Wolff-Parkinson-White (WPW) syndrome was higher (16.4%) in both groups, the incidence of left bundle blanch block (LBBB) and ventricular tachycardia (VT) was lower than those reported in adults. On echocardiography, the maximum N/C ratio was observed at the apex in both groups. Neither noncompaction score nor N/C score was ...
Most recent papers with the keyword Biomarker appendicitis | Read by QxMD
AIM: Acute appendicitis is the most common cause of abdominal surgical emergencies. Early diagnosis of appendicitis can reduce perforation and mortality rate. High-mobility group box 1 (HMGB1) protein has been identified as a pro-inflammatory factor and its elevated serum levels have been noted in different diseases. So, the aim of this study was to determine the serum levels of HMGB1 in patients with acute and perforated appendicitis in compare to normal appendix. MATERIAL AND METHODS: For this purpose, serum samples were obtained from 81 patients with primary criteria-based appendicitis 6 hr before and 72 hr after appendectomy, in which serum levels of HMGB1 were analyzed by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay ...
Venous involvement in neurological disorders and aging
The extracranial venous system is complex and variable between individuals. Until recently, these variations were acknowledged as developmental variants and were not considered pathological findings. However, in the last decade, the presence and severity of uni- or bi-lateral jugular venous reflux have been linked to several central nervous system (CNS) disorders such as transient global amnesia, transient monocular blindness, cough headache, primary exertional headache and most recently to Alzheimers disease. The most recent introduction of a composite criteria-based vascular condition named chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI) that was originally linked to multiple sclerosis increased the interest in better understanding of the role of the extracranial venous system in the pathophysiology of CNS disorders. The ultimate cause-consequence relationship between these conditions and CNS disorders has not been firmly established and further research is needed. This article collection ...
A good discussion of the general techniques used to deduce density values from satellite drag data can be found in L. G. ... "Satellite Catalog". Jonathan's Space Report. Retrieved 17 June 2010. McDowell, Jonathan (21 July 2021). "Launch Log". ... "Experiment: Satellite Drag Atmospheric Density". NASA. 28 October 2021. Retrieved 3 November 2021. This article incorporates ... "Preliminary Analysis of the Atmospheric Drag of the Twelve-Foot Balloon Satellite (1961 δ1)". Retrieved 21 December 2018. " ...
Latawnya, the Naughty Horse, Learns to Say "No" to Drugs
ISBN 978-1-45601-473-5. "Latawnya, the naughty horse, learns to say "No" to drugs". OhioLINK Library Catalog. Retrieved January ... "smoking drugs". It was published by Vantage Press with a copyright date of 1991. This anti-drug children's book is unusual in ... Latawnya, The Naughty Horse, Learns to Say "No" to Drugs is a book by Sylvia Scott Gibson directed towards children, warning ... Her sisters catch her with the four "bad" horses and proceed to criticize her for "smoking drugs and drinking," something that ...
Go Ask Alice
Avon Catalog N431. Durchschlag, Beth (1971-08-25). "The Girl Who Lived Next Door - Till Drugs Killed Her". Courier-Post. Camden ... They date college students Richie and Ted, who deal drugs and persuade the two girls to help them by selling drugs at schools. ... and the genre of young adult anti-drug novels, and has been called "one of the most famous anti-drug books ever published." Go ... They eventually drug her against her will; she has a bad trip resulting in physical and mental damage, and is sent to a ...
In October 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) required the drug label to be updated for all nonsteroidal anti- ... n.d.). Millennium Web Catalog. Retrieved February 1, 2010, from http://0-online.lexi.com.library.touro.edu Lemke TL, Williams ... Malátková P, Wsól V (February 2014). "Carbonyl reduction pathways in drug metabolism". Drug Metabolism Reviews. 46 (1): 96-123 ... "Ketoprofen". Drug Information Portal. U.S. National Library of Medicine. Portal: Medicine (Source attribution, CS1 maint: ...
Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll
"Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll - Ian Dury , Song Info". AllMusic. Retrieved 25 July 2020. Catalog number "BUY 17". Dome, Malcolm: " ... Variations of the phrase are often used in media: The book Sex, Drugs, Einstein & Elves by Cliff Pickover The book Sex, Drugs, ... "Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll" is a song and single by Ian Dury. It was originally released as a Stiff Records single, with "Razzle ... Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll: The Life of Ian Dury by Richard Balls, first published 2000, Omnibus Press Ian Dury & The ...
12, 2005; Immune and Oxygen System Measuring and Drug Screening Method and Apparatus U.S. and International patents pending, ... Catalog.lib.utexas.edu. Retrieved 29 June 2018. "Method and spiral bioreactor for processing feedstocks". Patents.google.com. ... "Immune and oxygen system measuring and drug screening method and apparatus". Patents.google.com. Retrieved 29 June 2018. Zanni ... His PhD dissertation was titled 'Continuous production of drug metabolites by insolubilized hepatic microsomal oxidase'. Sofer ...
"Anti-Cathepsin K antibody (ab19027)". Abcam plc online catalog. Abcam plc. 2016. Retrieved 2 October 2016. "Anti-Cathepsin K ... as a disease modifying osteoarthritis drug, as of October 2017. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000143387 - Ensembl, May 2017 ... "Cathepsin K Antibodies". Novus Biologicals online catalog. Novus Biologicals, LLC. 2016. Retrieved 2 October 2016. " ... Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs. 18 (5): 585-600. doi:10.1517/13543780902832661. PMC 3110777. PMID 19388876. "Merck ...
"Manga+Comics: Book Catalog". Tokyopop. Retrieved 18 August 2009.[permanent dead link] ドラッグ&ドロップ (1) (カドカワコミックス・エース) , CLAMP ,本 ... "CLAmp's Legal Drug & Homophobia in Boy's Love". "Dark Horse Adds Legal Drug, Drug & Drop, Oreimo: Kuroneko". Clamp to Start New ... Legal Drug (manga) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia Drug & Drop (manga) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia Legal Drug at ... "Legal Drug" volume 1, chapter 5, Tokyopop, 2004 CLAMP, "Legal Drug" volume 2, chapter 6, Tokyopop, 2005 CLAMP, "Legal Drug" ...
Love & Other Drugs
"Love and Other Drugs (2010)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2010-12-05. "AFI,Catalog - Love & Other Drugs". AFI. Retrieved 2020-04 ... Love & Other Drugs at IMDb Love & Other Drugs at AllMovie Love & Other Drugs at The Numbers (All articles with dead external ... "Love and Other Drugs reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 2010-11-26. Roger Ebert (2010-11-23). "Love and Other Drugs". Chicago Sun- ... Other Drugs," at least you don't have to wait. Pols, Mary (2010-11-24). "Love & Other Drugs: Anatomy Lessons with Anne Hathaway ...
The Return of Superfly
Reformed drug dealer Youngblood Priest, who has been living in Paris, France, for the past decade, returns to New York City for ... "The Return of Superfly (1990) - Credits". AFI Catalog of Feature Films. Retrieved March 23, 2018. "The Return of Superfly (1990 ... Priest visits the home of Nate Cabot, one of his old drug partners. Nate laments that most of their friends are dead or in ... One escapes long enough to telephone his boss, Eddie Baker, but Eddie is having sex and is too intoxicated on drugs to respond ...
Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
"Journal of Drugs in Dermatology". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2020-09-02. "Embase ... Web of Science Master Journal List Journal of Drugs in Dermatology SanovaWorks. Retrieved 1 September 2020 "Journal of Drugs in ... The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal of dermatology published by Sanovaworks. The ... "Journal of Drugs in Dermatology y". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved ...
Philips, Dylan (2011-01-08). "Tao Lin and Megan Boyle Get Married". Thought Catalog. Retrieved 2014-01-21. "INTERVIEW , Drugs, ... Philips, Dylan (2010-10-09). "Everyone I've Had Sex With". Thought Catalog. Retrieved 2014-01-21. ... and rose to prominence among the Alt Lit and internet community after writing popular articles for Thought Catalog and marrying ...
Death of Conrad Roy
"Judge denies funds for drug expert in texting suicide case". Wpri.com. Associated Press. December 1, 2016. Retrieved August 7, ... "Michelle Carter Might Not Be The Only Thing Responsible For Conrad Roy's Death". Thought Catalog. June 9, 2017. Retrieved ...
The Queen (1968 film)
"The Queen (1968)". AFI Catalog. Retrieved July 3, 2019. Adler, Renata (June 18, 1968). "Screen: 'Queen' of Drag Is Crowned". ... and drag queen Aja (who would later join the House of LaBeija) impersonated LaBeija in season three of RuPaul's Drag Race: All ... Jack, a 24-year-old gay man living in New York and working as a drag queen named Flawless Sabrina, is the mistress of ... The Queen has often been compared to Paris Is Burning, a documentary focusing on the New York City drag ball scene of the 1980s ...
Never Let Me Down Again
Rock music portal 1987 in music Depeche Mode discography Songs about recreational drug use "Studio Guillaume Tell". ... Terich, Jeff (5 March 2013). "Celebrate the Catalog : Depeche Mode". Treble. Retrieved 21 March 2014. DiGravina, Tim. "Depeche ... "drug euphoria". The coda of "Never Let Me Down Again" references Soft Cell's song "Torch". The main remix version of the track ... are generally regarded as reflecting drug use, with the track being labelled by NME music journalist Jane Solanas as a " ...
Automobile drag coefficient
... automobile-catalog.com. Retrieved 2018-09-14. "Ford Windstar 2nd gen technical data". automobile-catalog.com. Retrieved 2018-09 ... A common way to measure the drag of the vehicle is through the drag area. The reduction of drag in road vehicles has led to ... The two main factors that impact drag are the frontal area of the vehicle and the drag coefficient. The drag coefficient is a ... The force F required to overcome drag is calculated with the drag equation: F = 1 2 × air density × drag coefficient × ...
... www.catalog.md. Retrieved 2017-04-28. Cunha J. "Common Side Effects of Mefoxin (Cefoxitin) Drug Center - RxList". RxList. ... "Camrese and cefoxitin Drug Interactions". Drugs.com. Retrieved 2017-05-29. "Cefoxitin and heparin Drug Interactions". Drugs.com ... "Cefoxitin". Drug Information Portal. U.S. National Library of Medicine. "Cefoxitin sodium". Drug Information Portal. U.S. ... "Cefoxitin Drug Interactions". Drugs.com. Retrieved 2017-05-29. "Cefoxitin Vial Interactions with Other Medication". WebMD. ...
Brad Davis (actor)
"First Blood". catalog.afi.com. Archived from the original on 2021-06-11. Retrieved 2021-06-11. "Ten actors that almost ... As an adult, Brad Davis was an alcoholic and an intravenous drug user, then became sober in 1981. Davis was known as Bobby ... In 1997 his wife Susan revealed that he committed assisted suicide by a drug overdose. Witchel, Alex. (April 16, 1997) "For the ...
Keep Punching (1939 film)
On the day of the fight she slips him a sleeping drug. It was directed by John Clein. Performers in the film include Dooley ... AFI Catalog of Feature Films. American Film Institute. Retrieved February 25, 2018. "Big Apple Keep Punching Version". Lindy ...
"AFI,Catalog". catalog.afi.com. Variety. Variety Publishing Company. July 7, 1908. p. 15 - via Internet Archive. gilbert sarony ... Drag!: Male and Female Impersonators on Stage, Screen and Television: An Illustrated World History. McFarland & Company ...
Swedish official drug catalog. KEGG drug: Factor XIII with fibrinogen. Accessed 2020-07-09. "Evicel". U.S. Food and Drug ... "Evicel". Drug Information Portal. U.S. National Library of Medicine. Portal: Medicine (Source attribution, CS1 Portuguese- ... "Evicel Fibrin Sealant (Human)". U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). 22 July 2017. Narendran N, Mohamed S, Shah S (July ... language sources (pt), Use dmy dates from June 2020, Drugs with non-standard legal status, Articles without EBI source, ...
Back to School
"AFI,Catalog". Evans, Bradford (March 17, 2011). "The Lost Roles of Jim Carrey". Splitsider. Archived from the original on ... Dangerfield, Rodney (2004). It's Not Easy Bein' Me: A Lifetime of No Respect but Plenty of Sex and Drugs. HarperCollins. ISBN ... IMDb Back to School at AllMovie Back to School at the TCM Movie Database Back to School at the American Film Institute Catalog ...
"Radio Frequency Radiation and Cell Phones". U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 30 May 2022. Retrieved 14 September 2022. ... Appelbaum, Jacob; Horchert, Judith; Stöcker, Christian (29 December 2013). "Shopping for Spy Gear: Catalog Advertises NSA ... Food and Drug Administration, "Scientific consensus shows that non-ionizing radiation is not a carcinogen and, at or below the ...
In particular, thioridazine has been shown to make extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB) drug-susceptible again and ... ISBN 978-0-85404-182-4. "Sigma-Aldrich catalog of Phenothiazine". Retrieved 2022-02-28. NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards ... describes the largest of the five main classes of antipsychotic drugs. These drugs have antipsychotic and, often, antiemetic ... It went to market as a drug for allergies and for anesthesia. As of 2012 it was still on the market. At the end of the 1940s ...
Journal of Global Drug Policy and Practice
"The Journal of Global Drug Policy and Practice". National Library of Medicine Catalog. National Library of Medicine. Retrieved ... "Institute on Global Drug Policy". Drug Free America Foundation. Archived from the original on 17 October 2007. Retrieved 30 ... Politicization of science War on Drugs Wood, E; Montaner, JS; Kerr, T (2008). "Illicit drug addiction, infectious disease ... "Harm Promotion". Drug Free America Foundation. Archived from the original on 17 October 2007. Retrieved 30 April 2014. Official ...
Piedmont College Catalog 2006-2007. Demorest, Ga.: Piedmont College. 2006. p. 7. Piedmont College. "Academics". Piedmont ... "Atlanta Legal Nurse Consultant Attends 2nd Annual "Illicit Drug" Conference". Webwire. 9 June 2010. Retrieved 15 June 2010. ...
FASS, The Swedish official drug catalog > Kodein Recip Last reviewed 2008-04-08 He N, Zhang WQ, Shockley D, Edeki T (February ... If such a drug is taken at the same time as a second drug that is a CYP2D6 substrate, the first drug may affect the elimination ... "Citalopram Oral Solution". Drugs.com. "Escitalopram-drug-information". UpToDate. Retrieved 2019-05-22. "Drug Development and ... If a drug is metabolized too quickly, it may decrease the drug's efficacy while if the drug is metabolized too slowly, toxicity ...
Gary Smyth (loyalist)
151-152 McDonald & Cusack, p. 179 "UDA hitman muscles in on Scots drugs racket; Adair lieutenant seeks new patch after failed ... "Newshound: Daily Northern Ireland news catalog - The People article". www.nuzhound.com. McDonald & Cusack, p. 254 Lister & ... 164-166 Lister & Jordan, p. 208 Lister & Jordan, p. 198 King, Sinead (18 April 2004). "Adair's Man Setting Up Drugs Empire; UDA ... 359-360 McDonald & Cusack, p. 391 McDonald & Cusack, p. 397 Lister & Jordan, p. 338 "ADAIR'S MAN SETTING UP DRUGS EMPIRE; UDA ...
FASS.se > Mollipect Farmaceutiska Specialiteter i Sverige (the Swedish official drug catalog). Last update: 2009-01-16 Morton ...
"Co-Tylenol Drug Information, Indications & Other Medicaments on Catalog.md". Retrieved December 10, 2016. "CoTylenol oral : ... These events led to the widespread use of tamper resistance packaging of drugs by drug companies, to the 1982 passage of a US ... In this ad, Susan Sullivan told the consumer that Tylenol was a drug that could be trusted by Americans since many doctors also ... Johnson & Johnson bought McNeil in 1959, and one year later the drug was made available over the counter. On September 29, 1982 ...
ISBN 978-0-385-14207-6. Wilhite, Robert (1998). Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money (17th ed). Krause Pubns Inc. ISBN ... Merchants in all thy ports are encouraged by thy laws to continue a commerce whereby so many hundreds of thousands are dragged ...
Robot research initiative
Intravascular therapeutic Microbot Lab - Microrobot moving controlled through blood vessel for drug delivery and treatment of ... Money Week 07.06.2013 Robot research initiative webpage-technology transfer IR52 장영실상 홈페이지 RRI catalog JoongAng Ilbo newspaper ...
The music had become "too hard, too fast, too male, too drug-oriented, too anally retentive." Despite this, weekly night at ... Catalog No.: PLX-029; Label: Plexifilm; Released: 19 September 2006; Director: Gary Bredow; Length: 64 minutes. Paris/Berlin: ... as a party drug, started to gain prominence. Other important UK clubs at this time included Back to Basics in Leeds, ...
Wanted! The Outlaws
In 1984, this album was among the first to be reissued on compact disc by RCA Records, catalog number PCD1-1321. By 1973, ... drug busts and lines like, "We'd come to play and not just for the ride." In keeping with the cowboy theme, Glaser tips his hat ...
"Catalog of Copyright Entries: Third series". 23 August 1954. p. 67. Retrieved 23 August 2021 - via Google Books. Jasen, David A ... " "The Varsity Drag" "You're the Cream in My Coffee" 1919 - La La Lucille (music by George Gershwin) 1922 - George White's ...
As she had spent most of her modeling earnings on drugs, Carangi spent the final three years of her life with various lovers, ... Carangi then mainly worked with photographer Albert Watson and found work modeling for department stores and catalogs. She ... By late 1985, she had begun using drugs again and was engaging in sex work in Atlantic City. In December 1985, Carangi was ... Carangi's addiction soon began to affect her work; she had violent temper tantrums, walked out of photo shoots to buy drugs, ...
They Got Me Covered
They manage to drug Kit with a doped cigarette and when he is knocked out makes him marry one of the showgirls, Gloria the Glow ... 1999). American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States: Feature Films, 1941-1950. Berkeley and ... It drags in some critical phases, it labors in obvious spots and the climax is too manufactured. But there are side-splitting ... 2016 They Got Me Covered at the American Film Institute Catalog They Got Me Covered at IMDb They Got Me Covered at AllMovie ...
The Ward (film)
Kristen plans to escape again by holding Zoey as a pretend hostage but is drugged and placed in a straitjacket. She escapes it ... AFI Catalog of Feature Films. Retrieved September 6, 2017. Kit, Borys (February 12, 2011). "John Carpenter's 'The Ward' Finds U ... she is drugged and put through intense electroshock therapy. Dr. Stringer uses hypnotherapy to unlock Iris's hidden memories. ...
2015 in aviation
UAVs are emerging as a new way for drug cartels to smuggle illegal drugs into the United States from Mexico. 21 January ... 23 January SkyMall, LLC, and several affiliated companies responsible for publishing the airline catalog SkyMall, found in ... Suspected drug traffickers open fire on a patrolling Mexican Navy helicopter as it approaches a group of their vehicles near ... After several hours, in comes to earth in a ravine in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, but not before dragging its 6,000-foot ( ...
Kiss of Death (1947 film)
Kiss of Death at the American Film Institute Catalog Kiss of Death at IMDb Kiss of Death at AllMovie Kiss of Death at the TCM ... However the firm happened to discover the drug, SKF first packaged it as an inhaler so as to exploit the base's volatility and ... Kiss of Death at the American Film Institute Catalog. "MATURE WILL STAR IN 'KISS OF DEATH': Fox Buys Story of Convict by ...
Cyclic alternating pattern
NLM Catalog - NCBI". www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved 2018-11-08. Boselli, M.; Parrino, L.; Smerieri, A.; Terzano, M. G. (1998- ... CAP is decreased in narcolepsy, multiple system atrophy, in certain cases of drug administration, with CPAP treatment for OSA, ...
The Memory of Love
The book's prolixity, combined with scenes that drag or come off as forced, certainly doesn't ruin the experience, but it does ... "The Memory of Love: Reviews". catalog.wccls.org. Retrieved 1 February 2017. Fate and tragedy intertwine in this stunning and ... the prose occasionally drags. The Memory of Love is an ambitious novel, but one that richly rewards the committed reader. "The ...
Twin Peaks (season 3)
"Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me". catalog.afi.com. Retrieved June 21, 2021. Sharf, Zack (April 16, 2020). "'Twin Peaks' Co- ... as Another Mom Patrick Fischler as Duncan Todd Meg Foster as Cashier Pierce Gagnon as Sonny Jim Jones Hailey Gates as Drugged- ...
I don't want to drag them in my world] which is totally different to theirs." She added that she is not hooked in social media ... which later charted at number 3 in the short-lived Billboard Philippines Catalog Chart. Nina Live! sold over 300,000 copies in ... Nina had her acting debut for the indie film DAD: Durugin ang Droga, which is an advocacy film promoting awareness on drug ... "BILLBOARDPH CATALOG CHARTS - AUGUST 7". BillboardPH. Retrieved August 8, 2017. "Nina turns diamond". Business World. March 4, ...
... drug catalog) - Facts for prescribers (Fakta för förskrivare). Retrieved July 2011 Flockhart DA (2007). "Drug Interactions: ... "Drug Interactions & Labeling - Drug Development and Drug Interactions: Table of Substrates, Inhibitors and Inducers". www.fda. ... potential drug interactions with other antidepressants". Drug Metabolism and Disposition. 28 (10): 1176-83. PMID 10997936. ... "The convergence of therapeutic drug monitoring and pharmacogenetic testing to optimize efavirenz therapy". Therapeutic Drug ...
Children of Men
"AFI Catalog - Children of Men". American Film Institute. "Children of Men". The Guardian. 22 September 2006. "Children of Men ... Jasper suggests they get Syd, an immigration cop to whom Jasper frequently sells drugs, to smuggle them into Bexhill as ...
eds.). Lasers, Clocks and Drag-Free Control: Exploration of Relativistic Gravity in Space. Springer. p. 231. Johnson, Lyndon B ... "NSSDC Master Catalog: Cosmos 47". National Space Science Data Center - NASA. Retrieved 2011-02-21. John S. Lewis and Ruth A. ...
I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
Danny Kaye - recorded for Decca Records (catalog No. 24110) on June 15, 1947. Ray Noble and His Orchestra (vocal by Snooky ... The Drug Store Cowboys'. In 1947 "I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now" was used as the title song of a movie about Joseph E. Howard ... The Drug Store Cowboys'. Bing Crosby - in the film The Star Maker (1939). June Haver and others in the film I Wonder Who's ...
John Miller (musician)
In 2014, Miller had a recurring acting role as the drug-dealing tympanist Dee Dee in the Amazon Original comedy series Mozart ... It showcases Miller's vocals, guitar, and bass playing on a wide range of material from the Broadway catalog, with unique ...
Swim That Rock
"Swim That Rock". Candlewick Press Catalog. Candlewick Press. Retrieved March 25, 2017. Collette, Will (April 2, 2015). " ... choppy pace and perfunctory dialogue drag it down to the ocean floor." A review by Publishers Weekly similarly remarked on the ...
The company also owns a large re-issue catalog of vintage recordings dating back to the 1920s. Slope Records Longtime ... This historic building once housed Peoples Drug Store. This structure was built c. 1940s at 111 East Dunlap Ave. Pharmacist Bob ... The Sunnyslope Historical Society and Museum are housed in what once was the historic Peoples Drug Store building. Dorothy ... Thompson's creations have been documented and cataloged by the Smithsonian American Art Museum. Upon her retirement, Blake gave ...
Library of Congress Catalog No. 70-137126. James G Stallcup, Stallcup's Generator, Transformer, Motor and Compressor, page 15- ... "dragged behind the resultant air-gap flux by the retarding torque of a shaft load". There are two major types of synchronous ... Library of Congress Catalog No. 70-137126. "Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor". Fitzgerald, A. E.; Charles Kingsley Jr.; ...
"ASU general catalog, 1971-1973" (PDF). repository.asu.edu. Arizona State University. Retrieved January 16, 2015. Bandur, Simona ... was a Slovenian American aerodynamicist and aircraft designer specializing in low-speed drag reduction. He was also a pioneer ...
2002). "Catalog of 605 single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) among 13 genes encoding human ATP-binding cassette transporters: ... 2002). "Functional analysis of ABCA8, a new drug transporter". Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 298 (1): 41-5. doi:10.1016/S0006- ...
Office, Library of Congress Copyright (1971). Catalog of Copyright Entries: Third series. "Estelle White CD". www.mccrimmons. ... " "They Were Beating as He Dragged Himself" "Trust is in the Eyes of a Tiny Babe" "Walk With Me O My Lord" "When I was a Child ...
Stout was cataloging Franklin's papers when he became interested in those which detailed her service to recruit women in the ... and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Prior to her appointment as Secretary of Commerce, Franklin held several part-time ...
Ducati Motor Holding
The dry clutch eliminates the power loss from oil viscosity drag on the engine, even though the engagement may not be as smooth ... A 550 cc single-cylinder lightweight "Catalog Racer". Only 67 were built between 1993 and 1997. In 1994, the company introduced ...
Mrs Driver drags him to the cab and forces him inside, leaving the fate of the Borrowers unknown. Some time later, the Boy's ... "The borrowers". Library of Congress Catalog Record. "The borrowers" (first U.S. edition). LCC record. Retrieved 2012-09-08. ... WorldCat catalog) - first US edition The Borrowers directory at the Internet Movie Database Portals: Children's literature ...
List of timelines
... catalogs, and surveys (1800 BCE - present) Timeline of the Big Bang (13,700,000,000 BCE - 100,000,000,000,000 CE) Timeline of ... Food and Drug Administration History and Related Legislation (1862-present) Timeline of women lawyers (1869-present) Timeline ...
Browsing by Subject "Catalogs, Drug"
Cancer biomarker catalog | Drug Discovery News
American Council for Drug Education product catalog - ACDE
American Council for Drug Education product catalog. Leave a Comment / uncategorized / By acde ... START WITH THE FACTS - PRODUCT CATALOG. The American Council for Drug Education and the Center on Addiction and the Family have ... books and videos offering the most up-to-date research and information on drugs and alcohol available. Use our printable order ... these findings we prepare practical materials that can be used by anyone seeking more information about alcohol and other drugs ...
A True Ghost Story: I Was Dragged Across A Pool House Floor | Thought Catalog
Get exclusively creepy TC stories by liking Creepy Catalog here.. Clif Dickens Keep up with Clif on Twitter and clifwith1f.com ... I felt eyes on me, and I was dragged up from the floor onto my bed, flat on my back. There was absolutely nothing in front of ... Get exclusively creepy TC stories by liking Creepy Catalog here. I woke up deep in the night and stumbled to the bathroom ( ... A True Ghost Story: I Was Dragged Across A Pool House Floor. By Clif Dickens, October 21st 2014. ...
National Survey on Drug Use and Health: 8-Year R-DAS (NSDUH-2002-2009) - Catalog
Also included are questions on mental health and access to care, perceived risk of using drugs, perceived availability of drugs ... The National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) series (formerly titled National Household Survey on Drug Abuse) primarily ... National Survey on Drug Use and Health: 8-Year R-DAS (NSDUH-2002-2009) Metadata Updated: April 25, 2021 ... Questions included age at first use as well as lifetime, annual, and past-month usage for the following drug classes: marijuana ...
Physician Administered Drug Program Catalog | NC Medicaid
Abbreviated_PADP_Catalog_FINAL.pdf Abbreviated Physician Administered Drug Program Catalog - June 2019 ... Abbreviated_PADP_Catalog_FINAL.pdf Abbreviated Physician Administered Drug Program Catalog - May 2019 ... Abbreviated_PADP_Catalog_FINAL.pdf Abbreviated Physician Administered Drug Program Catalog - April 2019 ... Abbreviated-PDP-Catalog_FINAL.pdf Abbreviated Physician Administered Drug Program Catalog - October 2018 ...
Holdings: Mandatory minimum penalties for drug offenses in the federal criminal justice system. :: Library Catalog Search
Details for: Drugs. › WHO HQ Library catalog
Daily Crunch: Amazon expands music catalog from 2M to 100M songs for Prime subscribers
Woman nabbed in drug raid; nearly P1M shabu recovered. ALMOST P1 million worth of illegal drugs were confiscated from a woman ... Woman yields nearly P1M shabu in drug raid. ALMOST P1 million worth of illegal drugs were confiscated from a woman during a buy ... NO DRUGS, weapons and gadgets were found during the surprise greyhound inspections conducted by the Philippine Drug Enforcement ... Daily Crunch: Amazon expands music catalog from 2M to 100M songs for Prime subscribers. Read full article. ...
Drug Catalog | Empower Pharmacy
eCommerce Product Catalog Plugin for WordPress - WordPress-Plugin | WordPress.org Deutsch
eCommerce Product Catalog is a powerful and free plugin to sell with a beautiful eCommerce or request for a quote WordPress ... Drag-and-Drop functionality. Highly intuitive interface to manage Product Attributes and Shipping Options. ... Yes, you can select from 4 available modes: web store, inquiry catalog, affiliate catalog or simple catalog to show products. ... Will eCommerce Product Catalog work with my theme?. Yes. eCommerce Product Catalog will work with any theme but in some cases ...
Continuing Education Course Catalog - Shop Online CE - At Health CEUs
Brief Strategic Family Therapy for Adolescent Drug Abuse. Rated 4.17 out of 5 ... Our catalog is shown alphabetically below, with the most popular courses listed at the top. To sort by credits or price, use ... Course Catalog. Our online CE courses are designed for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Counselors, Addiction Specialists, ...
Clopidogrel resistance: MedlinePlus Genetics
Clopidogrel resistance is a condition in which the drug clopidogrel is less effective than normal in people who are treated ... Catalog of Genes and Diseases from OMIM. *DRUG METABOLISM, POOR, CYP2C19-RELATED ... Impact of genetic polymorphisms in CYP2C9 and CYP2C19 on the pharmacokinetics of clinically used drugs. Drug Metab ... This drug is typically given to prevent blood clot formation in individuals with a history of stroke. ; heart attack; a blood ...
Linosept. Drug Information, Indications & Other Medicaments on Catalog.md - Micro Labs
Research Catalog | NYPL
Psychology - Miscellaneous | GRIN | Catalog
The EPA National Library Catalog | EPA National Library Network | US EPA
The EPA National Library Catalog | EPA National Library Network | US EPA
Drug Discovery and Evaluation Pharmacological Assays / [electronic resource] :. 2008. 19. Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics ... Search Results for the EPA National Library Catalog. Items Found: 62. Showing: Items 1 - 50. Your Search: (SUBJECT=Pharmacy) ... Chemoinformatics for drug discovery /. 2014. 9. Clinical Pharmacology: Current Topics and Case Studies [electronic resource] / ... Macromolecules as drugs and as carriers for biologically active materials /. 1985. 32. Molecular Autoimmunity [electronic ...
Pharmaceutical Industry | PHARMACEUTICS & DRUG DELIVERY | PHARMACY | Fall 2022-23 | UM Catalog
The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the ... Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery. This course is designed to introduce students to the manufacturing, documentation, and ... The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or ...
Education Materials and Resources (Online Catalog) | Division of Diabetes Treatment and Prevention (DDTP)
Products & Resources Catalog | Technology Transfer Centers
Index Catalog // [email protected]
Catalog of Data Resources | CDC
Status of management and promotion of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (PDMP) for opioid surveillance. All states except ... Catalog of Data Resources. Reconciling Supply and Demand for State and Local Public Health Staff in an Era of Retiring Baby ... Download the print version of the Catalog of Data Resources [PDF -22 pages] ...
Drag Racing Product Catalog - Davis Technologies
Davis Technologies, Profiler, Bump Box, and logo are trademarks of Davis Intellectual Property, LLC. Davis Technologies LLC products covered by the these patents with others pending. MSD® , HVC™ and Pro Mag® are registered trademarks of Autotronic Controls Corporation. RacePak® is a registered trademark of Competition Systems Inc. FAST™ is a registered trademark of Fuel Air Spark Technology. Bluetooth™ is a registered trade mark of Bluetooth Special Interest Group. Holley® is a registered trademark of Holley Performance Products, Inc.Crane Cams® is a registered trademark of Crane Cams ...
Topics include major types of psychoactive drugs, the War on Drugs, the international context of drug production and ... CRJS 3355 Drugs and Criminal Justice (3 credits) Focuses on the historical and contemporary patterns of psychoactive drug use ... This catalog is not regarded as a contract.. This catalog is available in alternative formats. Please contact Records & ... States and on the development and evaluation of criminal justice policies intended to reduce or eliminate drug use and/or drug ...
Princeton University Library Catalog Search Results
Penn Vet | Category Catalog
Alcohol and drug counselorsCentersPregnancy and Lactation2021ContentNational Household Survey on Drug AbuseDiagnosisClinicalCocaineAbusePharmacyRegulationsIllicitMedicationsClassificationWorkplaceSpecialtyChemicals and DrugsExposureResultsVaccinesSubjectUrineDiseasesCoursesProductPlaysBody'sTreatmentFood and Drug AdminMarijuanaDiscoveryPharmacologyPrevalenceDosesReactionsTherapyLimitsPodcastsCategoryResourcesCriminal JusticeHealth
Alcohol and drug counselors1
- PESI, Inc. is an Oklahoma Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors approved provider #20230032. (pesi.com)
- We estimated costs of managing different forms of tuberculosis (TB) across Canada by conducting a retrospective chart review and cost assessment of patients treated for TB infection, drug-susceptible TB (DS TB), isoniazid-resistant TB, or multidrug-resistant TB (MDR TB) at 3 treatment centers. (cdc.gov)
- If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with substance addiction in Valencia, CA, Rehabs.com maintains a comprehensive online catalog of inpatient centers, as well as an array of other choices. (rehabs.com)
Pregnancy and Lactation1
- Drugs During Pregnancy and Lactation, 3rd Edition is a quick and reliable reference for all those working in disciplines related to fertility, pregnancy, lactation, child health and human genetics who prescribe or deliver medicinal products, and to those who evaluate health and safety risks. (uttyler.edu)
- If the 2021 revenue of Viet Nam drugs market is estimated to hit 8 billion USD, this figure in healthcare sector shall be 24 billion USD (disclosed by a study launch by BMI, Frost Sullivan and World Bank). (com.vn)
- comments, tagging, built-in options to extend content forms (e.g. to create product catalogs), powerful content modules fetching K2 content in any way you can imagine, frontend editing with easy to use access control settings (for content-heavy websites), powerful yet easy templating (and sub-templating) for going above the "Joomla! (getk2.org)
National Household Survey on Drug Abuse1
- The National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) series (formerly titled National Household Survey on Drug Abuse) primarily measures the prevalence and correlates of drug use in the United States. (data.gov)
- When fully developed, the IBK will be a single source for critical biomarker information that will accelerate cancer research, promote cancer drug development and support patient diagnosis and treatment planning. (drugdiscoverynews.com)
- Information on Catalog.md is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. (catalog.md)
- Abbott (Alere) Drug Test Dip Cards are approved for workplace/employment, clinical, and forensic use. (toxtests.com)
- Clinical agencies require criminal background checks and/or drug screening for students assigned to their facility for clinical education. (forsythtech.edu)
- While the present scarcity of liquid albuterol appears relatively mild in terms of clinical impact, it brings up broader concerns about generic drug supply, and why shortages like this are becoming more common, according to Katie J. Suda, PharmD, MS, professor of medicine and pharmacy, and associate director, center for pharmaceutical policy and prescribing at the University of Pittsburgh. (medscape.com)
- At its core, personalized medicine is about combining genetic information with clinical data to optimally tailor drugs and doses to meet the unique needs of an individual patient. (engineeringchallenges.org)
- The current "gold standard" for testing a drug's worth and safety is the randomized controlled clinical trial -- a study that randomly assigns people to a new drug or to nothing at all, a placebo, to assess how the drug performs. (engineeringchallenges.org)
- For a limited time, receive paperback copies of all books currently in our Drug Chronicles series ( The Nicotine Chronicles , The Marijuana Chronicles , The Heroin Chronicles , The Speed Chronicles , and The Cocaine Chronicles ) for $40, plus shipping! (akashicbooks.com)
- These "youth experiences" items covered a variety of topics, such as neighborhood environment, illegal activities, drug use by friends, social support, extracurricular activities, exposure to substance abuse prevention and education programs, and perceived adult attitudes toward drug use and activities such as school work. (data.gov)
- Lists competencies necessary for effective supervision in alcohol abuse and drug abuse treatment programs. (attcnetwork.org)
- Athealth.com is approved as a continuing education provider by the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) Provider #148460. (athealth.com)
- The Controlled Substances Act administered by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration currently classifies marijuana as a Schedule I substance, meaning that it has no accepted medical use and has a high potential for abuse (4). (cdc.gov)
- One such study, reported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), found 55% more industrial accidents, 85% more injuries, and 75% greater absenteeism among employees who tested positive for marijuana compared to those who tested negative (6). (cdc.gov)
-  Zales bought the Skillern Drug pharmacy chain in the 1960s, but sold it in 1980. (wikipedia.org)
- The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. (olemiss.edu)
- This catalog contains policies, regulations, and procedures which were in existence as the publication was first published. (texarkanacollege.edu)
- Bemidji State University reserves the right to change without notice any of the materials (information, requirements, regulations) published in this catalog. (bemidjistate.edu)
- Information is provided on the use of illicit drugs, alcohol, and tobacco among members of United States households aged 12 and older. (data.gov)
- Cannabis  is the most frequently used illicit drug (by Federal law) among Americans, with an estimated 43.5 million past-year users age 12 or older in 2018 (1). (cdc.gov)
- Controlled drugs and some medications with state licensing restrictions cannot be added to subscriptions at this time. (pennvet.com)
- While changes in specific genes, particularly CYP2C9 and VKORC1 , affect how the body reacts to warfarin, many other factors, including sex, age, weight, diet, and other medications, also play a role in the body's interaction with this drug. (medlineplus.gov)
- Drug Classification (3,3,0). (texarkanacollege.edu)
- PHRA 1305 W - Drug Classification (3,3,0). (texarkanacollege.edu)
- NIOSH is currently developing information and resources on the topic of impairment testing as a potential adjunct or alternative to certain forms of workplace drug testing. (cdc.gov)
- It is theorized that, compared to traditional workplace drug testing, impairment testing may provide more immediate, actionable, accurate, and comprehensive information, allowing employers to be more proactive in minimizing risks in the workplace while maintaining more privacy and fairness for workers. (cdc.gov)
- Workplace drug screen test target THC also known as Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiol (CBD) or other legal natural hemp based compounds. (wakanna.com)
- The National Retail Federation (NRF) is the world's largest retail trade association, with membership that comprises all retail formats and channels of distribution including department, specialty, discount, catalog, Internet, and independent stores, chain restaurants, drug stores and grocery stores, as well as the industry's key trading partners of retail goods and services. (cdc.gov)
Chemicals and Drugs1
- Used with facilities, personnel, and program headings for the development, testing, and application of standards of adequacy or acceptable performance and with chemicals and drugs for standards of identification, quality, and potency. (bvsalud.org)
- Each chapter contains twofold information regarding drugs that are appropriate for prescription during pregnancy and an assessment of the risk of a drug when exposure during pregnancy has already occurred. (uttyler.edu)
- This is particularly true for exposure to drugs and toxins, as discussed in Interpretation, most commonly through inhalation, skin contact, or ingestion. (medscape.com)
- Some people with clopidogrel resistance have a reduced ability to convert the drug to its active form because of a polymorphism in one copy of the CYP2C19 gene that results in decreased enzyme activity. (medlineplus.gov)
- Other individuals with clopidogrel resistance convert very little or none of the drug to its active form because of polymorphisms in both copies of the CYP2C19 gene, which results in a lack of enzyme activity. (medlineplus.gov)
- Acquired methemoglobinemia, which is far more common, results from overproduction of methemoglobin due to drug, toxin, and chemical substance exposures. (medscape.com)
- Engineers are developing new systems to use genetic information, sense small changes in the body, assess new drugs, and deliver vaccines. (engineeringchallenges.org)
- A portion of the PRF funds are being used to provide reimbursement to providers for administering Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized COVID-19 vaccines under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or FDA-licensed COVID-19 vaccines under a Biologics License Application (BLA) to underinsured individuals. (cdc.gov)
- Accordingly if you are subject to any form of employment drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States of America Armed Services) that you do not take any products containing any amount of THC. (wakanna.com)
- The possession, use, or sale of drugs and other controlled substances is a federal and state offense subject to fines and imprisonment. (ace.edu)
- The THC levels that create impairment are not well understood and according to the NIDA, there is wide variability in how THC is metabolized by frequent users versus infrequent users which makes interpretation of a positive urine drug test a challenge (10). (cdc.gov)
- Our understanding of molecular pathways involved in cancer, such as the Hedgehog pathway, has enabled the development of targeted drugs for specific diseases,' said Dr. Richard Pazdur, director of the Office of Hematology and Oncology Products in the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. (cnn.com)
- Our catalog is shown alphabetically below, with the most popular courses listed at the top. (athealth.com)
- The Idaho Licensing Board of Alcohol/Drug Counselor Certification accepts courses provided by NAADAC approved providers. (athealth.com)
- eCommerce Product Catalog is a beautiful, easy-to-use, 100% responsive, and free product catalog plugin for WordPress eCommerce or a simple product catalog website with a request for a quote functionality. (wordpress.org)
- eCommerce Product Catalog plugin is a powerful, highly customizable, and simple solution that works with any theme and most of WordPress plugins . (wordpress.org)
- eCommerce Product Catalog is built from the ground at impleCode. (wordpress.org)
- eCommerce Product Catalog is supported on WordPress forums , Premium Support , and has documentation publicly available. (wordpress.org)
- Make sure to try our responsive product catalog WordPress theme . (wordpress.org)
- Read all about eCommerce Product Catalog features on the impleCode website . (wordpress.org)
- eCommerce Product Catalog is compatible with all major SEO plugins out of the box! (wordpress.org)
- Organize your product catalog using categories easily with well-known WordPress categories screen. (wordpress.org)
- If you know how to use WordPress post categories, there will be no learning curve to use them in the product catalog. (wordpress.org)
- eCommerce Product Catalog works well out of the box in most cases. (wordpress.org)
- However, if you need some adjustments, you can fully customize the product catalog display in settings. (wordpress.org)
- eCommerce Product Catalog comes with a variety of shortcodes so you can show products and display related data anywhere on the website. (wordpress.org)
- 2. Product Catalog 900 Mechanical Pressure Diaphragm Seals Mechanical Temperature Accessories Printed in the United States of America Product Catalog 900 Pressure and Temperature Measurement is a registered trademark of Underwriter's Laboratories. (slideshare.net)
- A complete product catalog of the entire Diatome collection of Diamond knives, tools, and accessories for Electron and Light microscopy for Biological and Materials Science at room and cryo temperatures. (emsdiasum.com)
- website to a news/magazine site with author blogs, product catalogs, work portfolio, knowledge base, download/document manager, directory listing, event listing and more, all this bundled under one package! (getk2.org)
- The CYP2C19 enzyme plays a role in the processing of many drugs, including clopidogrel. (medlineplus.gov)
- Eventually, personalized medicine will be further informed by detailed understanding of the body's distinct repertoire of proteins (proteomics) and complete catalog of biochemical reactions (metabolomics). (engineeringchallenges.org)
- Clopidogrel resistance does not appear to cause any health problems other than those associated with clopidogrel drug treatment. (medlineplus.gov)
- 2. Understand different types of drug dependence and their prevention and treatment. (cocc.edu)
- The program provides an expedited six-month review process for drugs that may result in major treatment advances. (cnn.com)
- Biomarkers of Systemic Treatment Response in Psoriasis This review provides a comprehensive catalog of candidate biomarkers of systemic treatment response in psoriasis. (medscape.com)
Food and Drug Admin4
- The Food and Drug Administration has approved Erivedge under the agency's priority review program. (cnn.com)
- Food and Drug Administration. (ohsu.edu)
- This statement not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. (ascend4life.com)
- 138 APPENDIX B the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) used an ap- proach similar to that of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by not defining "safe" as the equivalent of risk-free, because many activities considered safe by most people entail some risk of accident or health dam- age. (cdc.gov)
- Impairment from marijuana varies with THC concentration or dose, route of administration, and users' experience with, or tolerance to, the drug (9). (cdc.gov)
- Since marijuana is stored in the fatty tissue, it can be detected through drug testing several days or weeks - long after the individual has stopped experiencing any physiological effects and impaired functioning. (cdc.gov)
- Stay connected with all of the latest from Drug Discovery News. (drugdiscoverynews.com)
- Tableau Catalog, the native analytics catalog, gives you the full view of your data assets and sources, helps you understand data lineage, and provides metadata in context for fast data discovery. (tableau.com)
- 1. Explore basic pharmacology and various ways of defining, classifying, and organizing types of drugs. (cocc.edu)
- This series measures the prevalence and correlates of drug use in the United States. (data.gov)
- Other people with warfarin sensitivity do not need as much drug to prevent clots because their clot-forming process is naturally slower than average and can be stopped by low warfarin doses. (medlineplus.gov)
- 3. Demonstrate an understanding of how media and public reactions to drug use influence criminal justice policy. (cocc.edu)
- Like most of the pathway therapy drugs that we are using these days, these drugs are remarkably successful compared to the chemotherapy drugs that have been available to us up until now,' Lipson said. (cnn.com)
- These Gunmetal Forgestar F14 Drag wheels are the perfect addition to any 2005-2009 Mustang that is pushed to its limits on the race track. (americanmuscle.com)
- On September 20, 2022, the China's Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (MARA), the National Health Commission (NHC), and the State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) jointly published Announcement No. 594 containing the National Food Safety Standard of Maximum Residue Limits (MRLs) for 41 Veterinary Drugs in Foods (GB 31650.1-2022) and 21 standards of methods for determination of veterinary drug residues. (usda.gov)
- That's why they now have a full music catalog of over 100 million songs and podcasts so you don't need that pesky membership to Apple or Spotify. (yahoo.com)
- average", extended user profiles, user groups, blogs, a powerful plugin API to extend item/category/user forms, "drag and drop" media manager and many more! (getk2.org)
- The American Council for Drug Education and the Center on Addiction and the Family have joined forces to assemble a wealth of resources for family members, educators, prevention professionals, law enforcement, faith leaders, and other concerned community members. (acde.org)
- Holdings: Mandatory minimum penalties for drug offenses in the federal criminal justice system. (villanova.edu)
- Equips criminal justice, social service and other human service workers with increased awareness of today's drug technology and options for dealing with substance abusers. (cocc.edu)
- This file includes data from the 2002 through 2009 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) survey. (data.gov)
- Respondents were also asked about personal and family income sources and amounts, health care access and coverage, illegal activities and arrest record, problems resulting from the use of drugs, and needle-sharing. (data.gov)
- Also included are questions on mental health and access to care, perceived risk of using drugs, perceived availability of drugs, driving and personal behavior, and cigar smoking. (data.gov)
- On January 11, 2023, the People's Republic of China (PRC) National Health Commission (NHC) released an updated Catalog of National Food Safety Standards. (usda.gov)