Sodium Hypochlorite: It is used as an oxidizing and bleaching agent and as a disinfectant. (From Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Root Canal Irrigants: Chemicals used mainly to disinfect root canals after pulpectomy and before obturation. The major ones are camphorated monochlorophenol, EDTA, formocresol, hydrogen peroxide, metacresylacetate, and sodium hypochlorite. Root canal irrigants include also rinsing solutions of distilled water, sodium chloride, etc.Disinfectants: Substances used on inanimate objects that destroy harmful microorganisms or inhibit their activity. Disinfectants are classed as complete, destroying SPORES as well as vegetative forms of microorganisms, or incomplete, destroying only vegetative forms of the organisms. They are distinguished from ANTISEPTICS, which are local anti-infective agents used on humans and other animals. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 11th ed)Hypochlorous Acid: An oxyacid of chlorine (HClO) containing monovalent chlorine that acts as an oxidizing or reducing agent.Dental Disinfectants: Chemicals especially for use on instruments to destroy pathogenic organisms. (Boucher, Clinical Dental Terminology, 4th ed)Disinfection: Rendering pathogens harmless through the use of heat, antiseptics, antibacterial agents, etc.Chlorhexidine: A disinfectant and topical anti-infective agent used also as mouthwash to prevent oral plaque.Dental Pulp Cavity: The space in a tooth bounded by the dentin and containing the dental pulp. The portion of the cavity within the crown of the tooth is the pulp chamber; the portion within the root is the pulp canal or root canal.Root Canal Preparation: Preparatory activities in ROOT CANAL THERAPY by partial or complete extirpation of diseased pulp, cleaning and sterilization of the empty canal, enlarging and shaping the canal to receive the sealing material. The cavity may be prepared by mechanical, sonic, chemical, or other means. (From Dorland, 28th ed, p1700)Chlorine Compounds: Inorganic compounds that contain chlorine as an integral part of the molecule.Peracetic Acid: A liquid that functions as a strong oxidizing agent. It has an acrid odor and is used as a disinfectant.Smear Layer: Adherent debris produced when cutting the enamel or dentin in cavity preparation. It is about 1 micron thick and its composition reflects the underlying dentin, although different quantities and qualities of smear layer can be produced by the various instrumentation techniques. Its function is presumed to be protective, as it lowers dentin permeability. However, it masks the underlying dentin and interferes with attempts to bond dental material to the dentin.Decontamination: The removal of contaminating material, such as radioactive materials, biological materials, or CHEMICAL WARFARE AGENTS, from a person or object.Chlorine: A greenish-yellow, diatomic gas that is a member of the halogen family of elements. It has the atomic symbol Cl, atomic number 17, and atomic weight 70.906. It is a powerful irritant that can cause fatal pulmonary edema. Chlorine is used in manufacturing, as a reagent in synthetic chemistry, for water purification, and in the production of chlorinated lime, which is used in fabric bleaching.Anti-Infective Agents, Local: Substances used on humans and other animals that destroy harmful microorganisms or inhibit their activity. They are distinguished from DISINFECTANTS, which are used on inanimate objects.Povidone-Iodine: An iodinated polyvinyl polymer used as topical antiseptic in surgery and for skin and mucous membrane infections, also as aerosol. The iodine may be radiolabeled for research purposes.Materials Testing: The testing of materials and devices, especially those used for PROSTHESES AND IMPLANTS; SUTURES; TISSUE ADHESIVES; etc., for hardness, strength, durability, safety, efficacy, and biocompatibility.Dental Pulp Necrosis: Death of pulp tissue with or without bacterial invasion. When the necrosis is due to ischemia with superimposed bacterial infection, it is referred to as pulp gangrene. When the necrosis is non-bacterial in origin, it is called pulp mummification.Sodium: A member of the alkali group of metals. It has the atomic symbol Na, atomic number 11, and atomic weight 23.Dental Instruments: Hand-held tools or implements especially used by dental professionals for the performance of clinical tasks.Calcium Hydroxide: A white powder prepared from lime that has many medical and industrial uses. It is in many dental formulations, especially for root canal filling.Dental Impression Materials: Substances used to create an impression, or negative reproduction, of the teeth and dental arches. These materials include dental plasters and cements, metallic oxide pastes, silicone base materials, or elastomeric materials.Dentin: The hard portion of the tooth surrounding the pulp, covered by enamel on the crown and cementum on the root, which is harder and denser than bone but softer than enamel, and is thus readily abraded when left unprotected. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992)Periapical Periodontitis: Inflammation of the PERIAPICAL TISSUE. It includes general, unspecified, or acute nonsuppurative inflammation. Chronic nonsuppurative inflammation is PERIAPICAL GRANULOMA. Suppurative inflammation is PERIAPICAL ABSCESS.Citric Acid: A key intermediate in metabolism. It is an acid compound found in citrus fruits. The salts of citric acid (citrates) can be used as anticoagulants due to their calcium chelating ability.Prosthesis Coloring: Coloring, shading, or tinting of prosthetic components, devices, and materials.Denture Cleansers: Substances used to clean dentures; they are usually alkaline peroxides or hypochlorites, may contain enzymes and release oxygen. Use also for sonic action cleaners.ChloraminesSterilization: The destroying of all forms of life, especially microorganisms, by heat, chemical, or other means.Enterococcus faecalis: A species of gram-positive, coccoid bacteria commonly isolated from clinical specimens and the human intestinal tract. Most strains are nonhemolytic.Root Canal Filling Materials: Materials placed inside a root canal for the purpose of obturating or sealing it. The materials may be gutta-percha, silver cones, paste mixtures, or other substances. (Dorland, 28th ed, p631 & Boucher's Clinical Dental Terminology, 4th ed, p187)Periapical Tissue: Tissue surrounding the apex of a tooth, including the apical portion of the periodontal membrane and alveolar bone.Glutaral: One of the protein CROSS-LINKING REAGENTS that is used as a disinfectant for sterilization of heat-sensitive equipment and as a laboratory reagent, especially as a fixative.Calcium Sulfate: A calcium salt that is used for a variety of purposes including: building materials, as a desiccant, in dentistry as an impression material, cast, or die, and in medicine for immobilizing casts and as a tablet excipient. It exists in various forms and states of hydration. Plaster of Paris is a mixture of powdered and heat-treated gypsum.Calcium Signaling: Signal transduction mechanisms whereby calcium mobilization (from outside the cell or from intracellular storage pools) to the cytoplasm is triggered by external stimuli. Calcium signals are often seen to propagate as waves, oscillations, spikes, sparks, or puffs. The calcium acts as an intracellular messenger by activating calcium-responsive proteins.Cetrimonium Compounds: Cetyltrimethylammonium compounds that have cationic detergent, antiseptic, and disinfectant activities. They are used in pharmaceuticals, foods, and cosmetics as preservatives; on skin, mucous membranes, etc., as antiseptics or cleansers, and also as emulsifiers. These compounds are toxic when used orally due to neuromuscular blockade.Porphyromonas endodontalis: A species of gram-negative bacteria in the genus PORPHYROMONAS, family Porphyromonadaceae. It is a key pathogen in endodontic infections.Cetylpyridinium: Cationic bactericidal surfactant used as a topical antiseptic for skin, wounds, mucous membranes, instruments, etc.; and also as a component in mouthwash and lozenges.Caustics: Strong alkaline chemicals that destroy soft body tissues resulting in a deep, penetrating type of burn, in contrast to corrosives, that result in a more superficial type of damage via chemical means or inflammation. Caustics are usually hydroxides of light metals. SODIUM HYDROXIDE and potassium hydroxide are the most widely used caustic agents in industry. Medically, they have been used externally to remove diseased or dead tissues and destroy warts and small tumors. The accidental ingestion of products (household and industrial) containing caustic ingredients results in thousands of injuries per year.Immersion: The placing of a body or a part thereof into a liquid.Tooth Apex: The tip or terminal end of the root of a tooth. (Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p62)Calicivirus, Feline: A species of the genus VESIVIRUS infecting cats. Transmission occurs via air and mechanical contact.Polysorbates: Sorbitan mono-9-octadecanoate poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl) derivatives; complex mixtures of polyoxyethylene ethers used as emulsifiers or dispersing agents in pharmaceuticals.Chemical Processes: The reactions and interactions of atoms and molecules, the changes in their structure and composition, and associated energy changes.Colony Count, Microbial: Enumeration by direct count of viable, isolated bacterial, archaeal, or fungal CELLS or SPORES capable of growth on solid CULTURE MEDIA. The method is used routinely by environmental microbiologists for quantifying organisms in AIR; FOOD; and WATER; by clinicians for measuring patients' microbial load; and in antimicrobial drug testing.Root Canal Obturation: Phase of endodontic treatment in which a root canal system that has been cleaned is filled through use of special materials and techniques in order to prevent reinfection.Edetic Acid: A chelating agent that sequesters a variety of polyvalent cations such as CALCIUM. It is used in pharmaceutical manufacturing and as a food additive.Equipment Contamination: The presence of an infectious agent on instruments, prostheses, or other inanimate articles.Tooth, Deciduous: The teeth of the first dentition, which are shed and replaced by the permanent teeth.Microscopy, Electron, Scanning: Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.Laundry Service, Hospital: Hospital department which administers all activities pertaining to the hospital laundry service.Gutta-Percha: Coagulated exudate isolated from several species of the tropical tree Palaquium (Sapotaceae). It is the trans-isomer of natural rubber and is used as a filling and impression material in dentistry and orthopedics and as an insulator in electronics. It has also been used as a rubber substitute.Dental Cements: Substances used to bond COMPOSITE RESINS to DENTAL ENAMEL and DENTIN. These bonding or luting agents are used in restorative dentistry, ROOT CANAL THERAPY; PROSTHODONTICS; and ORTHODONTICS.Oxides: Binary compounds of oxygen containing the anion O(2-). The anion combines with metals to form alkaline oxides and non-metals to form acidic oxides.Oxidants: Electron-accepting molecules in chemical reactions in which electrons are transferred from one molecule to another (OXIDATION-REDUCTION).Calcium Channels: Voltage-dependent cell membrane glycoproteins selectively permeable to calcium ions. They are categorized as L-, T-, N-, P-, Q-, and R-types based on the activation and inactivation kinetics, ion specificity, and sensitivity to drugs and toxins. The L- and T-types are present throughout the cardiovascular and central nervous systems and the N-, P-, Q-, & R-types are located in neuronal tissue.Root Canal Therapy: A treatment modality in endodontics concerned with the therapy of diseases of the dental pulp. For preparatory procedures, ROOT CANAL PREPARATION is available.Stainless Steel: Stainless steel. A steel containing Ni, Cr, or both. It does not tarnish on exposure and is used in corrosive environments. (Grant & Hack's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Surface Properties: Characteristics or attributes of the outer boundaries of objects, including molecules.Microbial Viability: Ability of a microbe to survive under given conditions. This can also be related to a colony's ability to replicate.Electrolysis: Destruction by passage of a galvanic electric current, as in disintegration of a chemical compound in solution.Spores, Bacterial: Heat and stain resistant, metabolically inactive bodies formed within the vegetative cells of bacteria of the genera Bacillus and Clostridium.Calcium Compounds: Inorganic compounds that contain calcium as an integral part of the molecule.Calcium, Dietary: Calcium compounds used as food supplements or in food to supply the body with calcium. Dietary calcium is needed during growth for bone development and for maintenance of skeletal integrity later in life to prevent osteoporosis.Dental Leakage: The seepage of fluids, debris, and micro-organisms between the walls of a prepared dental cavity and the restoration.Hydrogen Peroxide: A strong oxidizing agent used in aqueous solution as a ripening agent, bleach, and topical anti-infective. It is relatively unstable and solutions deteriorate over time unless stabilized by the addition of acetanilide or similar organic materials.Dental Models: Presentation devices used for patient education and technique training in dentistry.Therapeutic Irrigation: The washing of a body cavity or surface by flowing water or solution for therapy or diagnosis.Dental Materials: Materials used in the production of dental bases, restorations, impressions, prostheses, etc.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Acrylic ResinsSodium Channels: Ion channels that specifically allow the passage of SODIUM ions. A variety of specific sodium channel subtypes are involved in serving specialized functions such as neuronal signaling, CARDIAC MUSCLE contraction, and KIDNEY function.Incisor: Any of the eight frontal teeth (four maxillary and four mandibular) having a sharp incisal edge for cutting food and a single root, which occurs in man both as a deciduous and a permanent tooth. (Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p820)Dental Stress Analysis: The description and measurement of the various factors that produce physical stress upon dental restorations, prostheses, or appliances, materials associated with them, or the natural oral structures.Tooth: One of a set of bone-like structures in the mouth used for biting and chewing.
... commercially important hypochlorites are calcium hypochlorite and sodium hypochlorite. Solutions of hypochlorites can be ... Sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) and calcium hypochlorite (Ca(ClO)2), are bleaches, deodorants, and disinfectants. In organic ... hypochlorite. Some of the chlorine gas produced will dissolve forming hypochlorite ions. Hypochlorites are also produced by the ... such as sodium hypochlorite in commercial bleach solution), the resultant reaction is driven to the left, and chlorine gas is ...
From left to right: sodium hypochlorite for disinfection, zinc orthophosphate as a corrosion inhibitor, sodium hydroxide for pH ... calcium oxide) and/or soda-ash (sodium carbonate) to precipitate calcium carbonate out of solution utilizing the common-ion ... Shortly thereafter, Major William J. L. Lyster of the Army Medical Department used a solution of calcium hypochlorite in a ... In a paper published in 1894, Moritz Traube formally proposed the addition of chloride of lime (calcium hypochlorite) to water ...
Commercial sodium hypochlorite should not be mixed with commercial calcium hypochlorite, as there is a risk of explosion. ... Shock chlorination is performed by mixing a large amount of sodium hypochlorite, which can be in the form of a powder or a ... Water that is being shock chlorinated should not be swum in or drunk until the sodium hypochlorite count in the water goes down ...
... sodium or calcium hypochlorite. At regular intervals, depending on the membrane contamination; fluctuating seawater conditions ... Calcium and carbonate ions react to form calcium carbonate, which precipitates, leaving fresh water. The theoretical energy ... In this process, anions and cations in salt water are exchanged for carbonate anions and calcium cations, respectively using ... Shkolnikov, Viktor; Bahga, Supreet S.; Santiago, Juan G. (April 5, 2012). "Desalination and hydrogen, chlorine, and sodium ...
Portable water purification
Common bleach including calcium hypochlorite (Ca[OCl]2) and sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) are common, well-researched, low-cost ... Chlorine bleach tablets give a more stable platform for disinfecting the water than liquid bleach (sodium hypochlorite) as the ... The EPA recommends 2 drops of 8.25% sodium hypochlorite solution (regular, unscented chlorine bleach) mixed per 1 quart/liter ... Sodium dichloroisocyanurate or Troclosene Sodium more commonly shortened as NaDCC, is a form of chlorine used for disinfection ...
... with sodium hypochlorite or calcium hypochlorite. The haloform process is now obsolete for the production of ordinary ... Sodium hypochlorite solution (chlorine bleach) mixed with common household liquids such as acetone, butanone, methyl ethyl ... Chloroform may also be produced on a small scale via the haloform reaction between acetone and sodium hypochlorite: 3 NaClO + ( ... calcium hypochlorite) with ethanol; however, he mistook it for Chloräther (chloric ether, 1,2-dichloroethane). Samuel Guthrie, ...
... such as sodium hypochlorite and Calcium hypochlorite. Disinfecting effect of Mixed oxidant is higher than other methods such as ... such as sodium hypochlorite, Calcium hypochlorite, chlorine gas and ozonation has various benefits such as higher disinfecting ... It should be noted that in this kind of cells, the main product is sodium hypochlorite. One the other hand in cells with ... 1997 W.L. Bradford, The Differences between On-Site Generated Mixed-Oxidant Solution and Sodium Hypochlorite, MIOX Master ...
Xanthomonas campestris pv. Vesicatoria
... sodium or calcium hypochlorite. At regular intervals, depending on the membrane contamination; fluctuating seawater conditions ... Calcium and carbonate ions react to form calcium carbonate, which precipitates, leaving fresh water. The theoretical energy ... Various factors interfere with efficiency: ionic contamination (calcium, magnesium etc.); DOC; bacteria; viruses; colloids & ... anions and cations in salt water are exchanged for carbonate anions and calcium cations, respectively using electrokinetic ...
Labarraque's research resulted in the use of chlorides and hypochlorites of lime (calcium hypochlorite) and of sodium (sodium ... Sodium Magnesium Aluminium Silicon Phosphorus Sulfur Chlorine Argon Potassium Calcium Scandium Titanium Vanadium Chromium ... Elemental chlorine solutions dissolved in chemically basic water (sodium and calcium hypochlorite) were first used as anti- ... In most private swimming pools, chlorine itself is not used, but rather sodium hypochlorite, formed from chlorine and sodium ...
ASM Chemical Industries
... the solution of sodium hypochlorite, which is so ubiquitous that most simply call it "bleach", and calcium hypochlorite, the ... A purer, more stable form of calcium hypochlorite is called HTH or high test hypochlorite. Bleaching tablets contain calcium ... Bleaching powder is any of various mixtures of calcium hypochlorite, lime (calcium hydroxide), and calcium chloride. Also known ... doi:10.1002/14356007.a06_483.pub2 "Calcium Hypochlorite: Different forms of calcium hypochlorite" (PDF). World Health ...
Ebola virus disease
... which is a very powerful polar solvent Soap or detergent Ammonia Calcium hypochlorite (powdered bleach) Citric acid Sodium ... Sodium hydroxide (lye) Acetic acid (vinegar) Various forms of alcohol - like isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol Borax Sodium ... Sodium percarbonate Sodium perborate Acetone (can damage plastics) Amyl nitrite and other nitrites Xylene (can damage plastics ... Vinegar can also be used to clean hard surfaces and remove calcium deposits. Sulphuric acid is used in acidic drain cleaners to ...
Glossary of botanical terms
... solution of calcium hypochlorite or sodium hypochlorite (e.g., household bleach without additives) on the cortex or the medulla ... calcareous A soil type that is rich in calcium carbonate. A lichen substrate rock type that is largely composed of calcium ... druse a globular mass of calcium oxalate crystals, usually with the crystals radiating from an organic core. Contents: A B C D ...
... a mixture approximating calcium hypochlorite chloride), or reacting Pb3O4 with dilute nitric acid: Pb3O4 + 4 HNO3 → PbO2 + 2 Pb ... NO3)2 + 2 H2O Treating PbCl2 with a sodium hypochlorite solution yields PbO2. By this way lead(II) is oxidized to lead(IV) and ... chlorine gas rises from the hypochlorite solution. By the decomposition of NaOCl to NaOH, stoichiometric amounts of PbO2 react ...
Plant tissue culture
Common examples include sodium hypochlorite (household bleach) and calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder, swimming pool " ... This process is widely used for the industrial production of sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) and calcium hypochlorite (Ca(ClO)2). ... Only lithium hypochlorite LiOCl, calcium hypochlorite Ca(OCl)2 and barium hypochlorite Ba(ClO)2 have been isolated as pure ... Calcium hypochlorite is produced on an industrial scale and has good stability. Strontium hypochlorite, Sr(OCl)2, is not well ...
... with sodium hypochlorite or calcium hypochlorite. The haloform process is now obsolete for the production of ordinary ... Bleaching with hypochlorite generates halogenated compounds in side reactions; chloroform is the main byproduct. Sodium ... Chloroform may also be produced on a small scale via the haloform reaction between acetone and sodium hypochlorite: 3 NaClO + ( ... calcium hypochlorite) with ethanol; however, he mistook it for Chloräther (chloric ether, 1,2-dichloroethane). ...
This compound is relatively stable and has greater available chlorine than sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach). It is a white ... dibasic calcium hypochlorite, Ca3(OCl)2(OH)4, and dibasic calcium chloride, Ca3Cl2(OH)4. Calcium hypochlorite reacts with ... Calcium hypochlorite can also be used in the haloform reaction to manufacture chloroform. Calcium hypochlorite is produced ... It is not a simple mixture of calcium hypochlorite, calcium chloride, and calcium hydroxide. Instead, it is a mixture ...
For this reason the more stable calcium hypochlorite or a complex of hypochlorite with cyanuric acid (Trichloroisocyanuric acid ... the sodium hydroxide is used to slow the decomposition of sodium hypochlorite into sodium chloride and sodium chlorate. Sodium ... Sodium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with the formula NaClO. It is composed of a sodium cation (Na+ ) and a hypochlorite ... Sodium hypochlorite is practically and chemically distinct from chlorine. Sodium hypochlorite is frequently used as a ...
The hypochlorite can be in the form of a powder or a liquid such as chlorine bleach (solution of sodium hypochlorite or calcium ... dilute calcium hydroxide) to form calcium hypochlorite (chlorinated lime). The chlorination of the water supply helped stop the ... Chlorination can also be practiced using sodium hypochlorite or various other chemicals. As a halogen, chlorine is a highly ... Chlorination was achieved by controlled additions of dilute solutions of chloride of lime (calcium hypochlorite) at doses of ...
... producing calcium hypochlorite, which disproportionates when heated with excess chlorine to give calcium chlorate and calcium ... Calcium chlorate has been used as an herbicide, like sodium chlorate. Calcium chlorate is occasionally used in pyrotechnics, as ... calcium chlorate decomposes to give oxygen and calcium chloride: Ca(ClO3)2 → CaCl2 + 3 O2 Cold, dilute solutions of calcium ... Calcium chlorate is the calcium salt of chloric acid, with the chemical formula Ca(ClO3)2. Like other chlorates, it is a strong ...
Sodium hypochlorite is very commonly used. Common household bleach is a sodium hypochlorite solution and is used in the home to ... Other hypochlorites such as calcium hypochlorite are also used, especially as a swimming pool additive. Hypochlorites yield an ... acidic hypochlorite solution made by electrolysis of sodium chloride into sodium hypochlorite and hypochlorous acid. Anolyte ... When pools and drinking water are said to be chlorinated, it is actually sodium hypochlorite or a related compound-not pure ...
It can be also prepared by reacting manganese dioxide with a solution of calcium hypochlorite and a little bit of calcium ... Potassium permanganate Sodium permanganate Ammonium permanganate http://www.chemindustry.com/chemicals/1005888.html http://www. ... Calcium permanganate is an oxidizing agent and chemical compound with the chemical formula Ca(MnO4)2. It consists of the metal ... If manganese dioxide is heated with calcium hydroxide with an oxidier such as Ca(NO3)2, Ca(ClO3)2, or Ca(ClO4)2, it will ...
Calcium Hypochlorite/Sodium Hypochlorite | ToxFAQs™ | ATSDR
Sodium and calcium hypochlorite have been found 6 times each in the 1,585 National Priorities List sites identified by the ... Sodium and calcium hypochlorite can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, respiratory and gastrointestinal tract. Exposure to ... The general public can be exposed to small amounts of sodium and calcium hypochlorite by using household products that contain ... How can sodium and calcium hypochlorite affect my health?. The toxic effects of sodium and calcium hypochlorite are due ...
Calcium Hypochlorite/Sodium Hypochlorite | Toxic Substances | Toxic Substance Portal | ATSDR
Sodium hypochlorite solutions are clear, greenish to yellow liquids with an odor of chlorine. Calcium hypochlorite is a white ... Sodium and calcium hypochlorite are used primarily as bleaching agents or disinfectants. They are components of commercial ... Although available, solid sodium hypochlorite is not commercially used. ... Sodium hypochlorite is generally used dissolved in water at various concentrations. ...
ATSDR - Medical Management Guidelines (MMGs): Calcium Hypochlorite/Sodium Hypochlorite
... sodium hypochlorite are available, but solid sodium hypochlorite is not commercially used. Sodium hypochlorite solutions are a ... Sodium hypochlorite is generally sold in aqueous solutions containing 5 to 15% sodium hypochlorite, with 0.25 to 0.35% free ... Anhydrous sodium hypochlorite is very explosive. Hypochlorite solutions should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 20ºC ... Synonyms of calcium hypochlorite include Losantin, hypochlorous acid, calcium salt, BK powder, Hy-Chlor, chlorinated lime, lime ...
Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites Market in Austria: Business Report 2017
This report is a comprehensive research of hypochlorites market in Austria. The report starts with giving brief country profile ... Overview of calcium and sodium hypochlorites market. 2.2. Producers of calcium hypochlorite and sodium hypochlorites, including ... Downstream markets of Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites in Austria. 5.2. Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites consumers in Austria. ... Export and import of commercial calcium hypochlorites 3.2. Export and import of sodium hypochlorites and others 4. MAJOR ...
Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites Market in Vietnam: Business Report 2017
This report is a comprehensive research of hypochlorites market in Vietnam. The report starts with giving brief country profile ... 2. CALCIUM AND SODIUM HYPOCHLORITES MARKET IN VIETNAM. 2.1. Overview of Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites market. 2.1.1. General ... Downstream markets of Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites in Vietnam. 5.2. Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites consumers in Vietnam. ... 2.1.2. Brief review of Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites global market. 2.1.3. Calcium and Sodium Hypochlorites market in ...
Global Sodium Process Calcium Hypochlorite Market: HTF Market | Get Sample report Now
China (mainland) SDIC,Sodium Bisulfate,TCCA,Calcium Hypochlorite Export, Manufacture - Tianjin Yinda Commerce Co., Ltd.
Sodium Hypochlorite Powder Factory, China Sodium Hypochlorite Powder Factory Manufacturers & Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
Select 2018 high quality Sodium Hypochlorite Powder Factory products in best price from certified Chinese Sodium Hydroxide ... Powder manufacturers, Sodium Acetate White Powder suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com ... Sodium Hypochlorite Solution Sodium Carbonate White Powder Calcium Hypochlorite Sodium Process Sodium/calcium Hypochlorite More ... Sodium Humate Powder Factory Sodium Hypochlorite Solution Factory Sodium/calcium Hypochlorite Factory Calcium Hypochlorite ...
Calcium Hypochlorite/Sodium Process
Calcium Hypochlorite has high efficient bleaching, disinfection and sterilization effect, widely used in papermaking, bleached ... 3) Usage of Calcium Hypochlorite/Sodium Process:. (1) Add 100 kg calcium hypochlorite into 1,000 kg water to make bleaching ... 2) Application of Calcium Hypochlorite/Sodium Process:. The product has high efficient bleaching, disinfection and ... 2) Add 1.8 kg calcium hypochlorite into 1,000 kg water to make disinfected water containing 1 ppm of active chlorine. ...
calcium hypochlorite tablets - calcium hypochlorite tablets online Wholesalers of page 50
... calcium hypochlorite tablets online Wholesalers - choose calcium hypochlorite tablets from 1116 list of China calcium ... Sodium Bicarbonate Swimming pool chemicals Sodium Bicarbonate ... 20-8000 characters Other Products Disinfectant TCCA 90% ... calcium hypochlorite tablet , calcium hypochlorite tablet 90% , calcium hypochlorite calcium , calcium citrate tablets , ... vitamin calcium chew tablet , vitamin and calcium chewing tablet , high calcium milk tablet , calcium chewable tablet , calcium ...
Sodium Hypochlorite Vs. Calcium Hypochlorite | Healthy Living
Sodium Hypochlorite Vs. Calcium Hypochlorite. by Contributing Writer Updated September 30, 2017 ... Sodium and calcium hypochlorite also are used in soil treatment of fruits and vegetables. Hypochlorites control bacteria, fungi ... Both hypochlorites are labeled Toxicity Category I, the highest level of toxicity. Sodium and calcium hypochlorite are ... In 1957, sodium and calcium hypochlorite, known as bleach, were registered as pesticides. Pesticides used in the U.S. must meet ...
calcium hypochlorite production - best calcium hypochlorite production
... calcium hypochlorite production manufacturers & calcium hypochlorite production suppliers from China. ... Buy quality calcium hypochlorite production products from calcium hypochlorite production manufacturer, 2104 ... calcium hypochlorite production hypochlorite production hypochlorite product sodium hypochlorite product hypochlorite products ... sulfate calcium: Product name Calcium Chondroitin Sulfate Chondroitin Assay 90%-105% Calcium NLT 6.0% Sodium NMT 0.5% Loss on ...
Pool and Spa Maintenance: Balancing the Water | HubPages
The rest is water and sodium chloride (common salt). Sodium hypochlorite is also the main ingredient in normal household ... Calcium Hypochlorite. This is available in granular or tablet form. Like liquid chlorine, it deteriorates in sunlight or hot ... Liquid chlorine is sodium hypochlorite dissolved in water and has the advantage of being cheap and very easy to use. The ... Calcium chloride can be added to increase water hardness.. If you use a pH anchor, avoid using water hardness adjusting ...
Global Calcium Hypochlorite Sales Market Research Report 2016 (... - Chemical Industry News
Sales Market Research Report 2016 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the calcium hypochlorite... ... Global Calcium Hypochlorite Sales Market Research Report 2016 ( Calcium Process , Sodium Process ) - Global QYResearch. Press ... 2.2 Global Calcium Hypochlorite (Volume and Value) by Type16. 2.2.1 Global Calcium Hypochlorite Sales and Market Share by Type ... 3.2 USA Calcium Hypochlorite Sales and Market Share by Manufacturers26. 3.3 USA Calcium Hypochlorite Sales and Market Share by ...
Super Chlor Hypochlorite Calcium 70% - Buy Super Chlor Hypochlorite Calcium 70%,Hypochlorite Calcium 70%,Super-chlor Calcium...
Super Chlor Hypochlorite Calcium 70%,Hypochlorite Calcium 70%,Super-chlor Calcium Hypochlorite from Chlorate Supplier or ... Find Complete Details about Super Chlor Hypochlorite Calcium 70%, ... super chlor hypochlorite calcium 70% 1.technique:sodium process ... China precipitated calcium China master batch calcium China calcium for pvc pipe China pharma grade calcium China hypochlorite ... China calcium with citrate China pantothenate calcium China high content calcium China foods drinks calcium ...
Calcium Hypochlorite Ca(ClO)2 - Calcium Hypochlorite Ca(ClO)2 Suppliers, Buyers, Wholesalers and Manufacturers - ecplaza.net
Calcium Hypochlorite Ca(ClO)2 manufacturers, suppliers ☆ Calcium Hypochlorite Ca(ClO)2 buyers, importers, wholesalers, ... Calcium Hypochlorite We are glad to offer you Calcium Hypochlorite as a manufacturer both in Calcium and Sodium Process.Our ... Calcium Hypochlorite. Calcium Hypochlorite Calcium Hypochlorite Product Name: Calcium Hypochlorite Molecular formula: Ca(CLO)2 ... Sodium process manufacturers 70% granular calcium hypochlorite. 1. Properties of Calcium Hypochlorite: Product name: Calcium ...
calcium hypochlorite water - Popular calcium hypochlorite water
... find 1735 calcium hypochlorite water from calcium hypochlorite water online Wholesalers for your sourcing needs from China. ... calcium hypochlorite formula , calcium hypochlorite 65 , calcium hypochlorite 65% , calcium hypochlorite sodium process ... calcium hypochlorite calcium , calcium hypochlorite , calcium hypochlorite granular , calcium hypochlorite powder , calcium ... quality calcium hypochlorite , bleaching powder calcium hypochlorite , calcium hypochlorite msds , calcium hypochlorite tablet ...
Super-chlor Calcium Hypochlorite - Buy Super-chlor Calcium Hypochlorite,Calcium Hypochlorite 65% Granular,Calcium Hypochlorite...
Super-chlor Calcium Hypochlorite,Calcium Hypochlorite 65% Granular,Calcium Hypochlorite Tablet from Chlorate Supplier or ... Find Complete Details about Super-chlor Calcium Hypochlorite, ... calcium hypochlorite liquid msds sodium hypochlorite calcium ... China calcium hypochlorite hth China hypochlorite of calcium China calcium hypochlorite 65 China hypochlorite of sodium China ... hypochlorite price msds calcium hypochlorite calcium hypochlorite 70 granular potassium hypochlorite calcium hypochlorite ...
Sodium Process Calcium Hypochlorite manufacturers,factory,suppliers,Wholesale | NGO CALCIUM CARBIDE
... you can find more similar Sodium Process Calcium Hypochlorite from NGO CALCIUM CARBIDE,china Sodium Process Calcium ... Hypochlorite manufacturer,We provide you excellent products buy services. ... Calcium Hypochlorite (Sodium process) Granular Advantages:. ①. High active chlorine.. ②. High stability under normal storage ... Calcium Hypochlorite (Calcium process) Granular Advantages:. ①. High active chlorine.. ②. High stability under normal storage ...
Sodium Process Price, China Sodium Process Price Manufacturers & Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
Select 2018 high quality Sodium Process Price products in best price from certified Chinese Sodium Process Calcium Hypochlorite ... manufacturers, Cal Hypo Sodium Process suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com ... Sodium Process Calcium Hypochlorite Cal Hypo Sodium Process Sodium Alginate Calcium Hypochlorite China STPP Sodium Hydrate ... Calcium Hypochlorite 65% by Sodium Process (SODIUM PROCESS) FOB Price: US $ 850 / Ton. Min. Order: 18 Tons ...
Abir Chemicals Ltd-swimming pool Hydrochloric Acid sodium Hypochlorite Calcium Hypochlorite cyanuric acid
Calcium hypochlorite - Wikipedia
... calcium hypochlorite could be used as a general purpose sanitizer, but due to calcium residue, sodium hypochlorite (bleach) ... Calcium oxychloridesEdit. A confusion sometimes reigns between calcium oxychlorides and calcium hypochlorite. Indeed, the name ... Instead, it is a mixture consisting principally of calcium hypochlorite Ca(ClO)2, dibasic calcium hypochlorite, Ca3(ClO)2(OH)4 ... It is not a simple mixture of calcium hypochlorite, calcium chloride, and calcium hydroxide. ...
Calcium Hypochlorite (CAS No 7778-54-3) Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters
... calcium hypochlorite manufacturers, calcium hypochlorite suppliers and exporters.These calcium hypochlorite manufacturing ... Find here list of calcium hypochlorite (cas no 7778-54-3), ... Sodium Hypochlorite. Sodium Hypochlorite In presence of Saliva ... Calcium hypochlorite. Calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), sodium processTypical specificationCalcium hypochlorite granule ... Calcium Hypochlorite. CALCIUM HYPOCHLORITE Backed by strong expertise & knowledge, we manufacture and present best Calcium ...
Clinical and radiographic evaluation of the efficacy of sodium hypochlorite as a haemostatic agent compared with physiologic...
... sodium hypochlorite as a haemostatic agent compared with physiologic... ... the success of calcium hydroxide pulpotomies with the application of 5% ... Sodium hypochlorite Calcium hydroxide Saline Haemorrhage Pulpotomy This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check ... In vitro solubility of human pulp tissue in calcium hydroxide and sodium hypochlorite. Endod Dent Traumatol. 1992;8:104-8. ...
original article Keywords: Sodium hypochlorite. Chlorhexidine. Calcium hydroxide. Endodontic infection. Root canal medication. ...
... Keywords: Sodium hypochlorite. Chlorhexidine. Calcium hydroxide. Endodontic infection. Root canal medication. Martinho FC, ... Effects of chemomechanical preparation with 2.5% sodium hypochlorite and intracanal medication with calcium hydroxide on ... Download "original article Keywords: Sodium hypochlorite. Chlorhexidine. Calcium hydroxide. Endodontic infection. Root canal ...
About NGO CALCIUM CARBIDE - China Calcium Carbide(CaC2), Calcium Hypochlorite, SODIUM DICHLOROISOCYANURATE(SDIC) manufacturers ...
China Calcium Carbide(CaC2), Calcium Hypochlorite, SODIUM DICHLOROISOCYANURATE(SDIC) manufacturers & factory ... With long-term great effort, now NGO specializes in swimming pool water treatment chemicals including Calcium hypochlorite, ... Furthermore,NGO is aslo engaged in the marketing of its basic materials, such as Caustic Soda, Sodium Carbonate, and all kinds ... NGO CHEMICAL GROUP LTD is the main manufacturer of calcium carbide, It established in 2000,Our factory is located in inner ...
Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market Research Report of Top Countries 2017-2022
Calcium Hypochlorite Tablet. • Calcium Hypochlorite Granular. • Calcium Hypochlorite Briquette. • Calcium Process. • Sodium ... DecisionDatabases.com announces a new report "2017-2022 Global Top Countries Calcium Hypochlorite Market Report" added to its ... Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market Research Report of Top Countries 2017-2022. 19/set/2017 11:03:45 DecisionDatabases.com ... This report studies Calcium Hypochlorite in Global market, especially in United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, ...
Swimming pool cleaner poisoning: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Environmental Cleaning Supplies and Equipment | Environmental Cleaning in RLS | HAI | CDC
ChlorideBleachNaOClHydroxideActive chlorineTCCAPowderDichloroisocyanurateChemicalsBicarbonateCyanuric acidHydrogen peroxideConcentrationDisinfectantCarbonateSaltsLithium2018Solid sodium hypochloriteAnhydrous2017Granular calcium hypochloriteHypochlorous acid and hypochloriteWaterCommonlyCaustic SodaNaClAqueous solutionDisinfectantsChlorateProductsCompoundsBleachesChloraminesAcidsOrganicSulfateSpecificationBrinesProcessSuppliersInorganic compoundCitric acidCorrosiveTabletsGluconateOdor of chlorineToxicity
- In the presence of oxygen, the hypochlorites convert readily into sodium chloride (table salt) and calcium chloride (road salt). (azcentral.com)
- The rest is water and sodium chloride (common salt). (hubpages.com)
- Ca ( ClO ) 2 CAS NO :7778-54-3 IMDG:5.1 UN NO:2880 PG:II HS CODE:2828.1000 Test Item Standard Effective Chlorine ( % ) 65-70 min Moisture ( H2O ) 5.5-10 Sodium Chloride 12% Insolubility of water 5% max Yearly loss of chlorine 8% max. (ecplaza.net)
- With long-term great effort, now NGO specializes in swimming pool water treatment chemicals including Calcium hypochlorite, SDIC, TCCA, Ferric chloride and so on. (ngochem.com)
- Generally the commercial substances are sold with a purity of 65% to 73% with other chemicals present, such as calcium chloride and calcium carbonate, resulting from the manufacturing process. (wikipedia.org)
- The reaction can be conducted in stages to give various compositions, each with different concentration of calcium hypochlorite, together with unconverted lime and calcium chloride . (wikipedia.org)
- It is not a simple mixture of calcium hypochlorite, calcium chloride, and calcium hydroxide. (wikipedia.org)
- Instead, it is a mixture consisting principally of calcium hypochlorite Ca(ClO) 2 , dibasic calcium hypochlorite, Ca 3 (ClO) 2 (OH) 4 (also written as Ca(ClO) 2 · 2 Ca(OH) 2 ), and dibasic calcium chloride, Ca 3 Cl 2 (OH) 4 (calcium hydroxychloride also written as CaCl 2 · 2 Ca(OH) 2 ). (wikipedia.org)
- Indeed, the name calcium oxychloride (or calcium hydroxychloride) does not immediately refer to calcium hypochlorite, but is only applicable to the mixed calcium basic chloride compounds remaining unreacted in the bleaching powder, such as, e.g. (wikipedia.org)
- Calcium oxychloride may also be formed in concrete in roads and bridges when calcium chloride is used as deicing agent during winter. (wikipedia.org)
- Calcium chloride then reacts with calcium hydroxide ( portlandite ) present in cement hydration products and forms a deleterious expanding phase also named CAOXY (abbreviation for calcium oxychloride) by concrete technologists. (wikipedia.org)
- As a mixture with lime and calcium chloride, it is marketed as chlorine powder or bleach powder for water treatment. (tradeindia.com)
- 252187 2 Claims ABSTRACT OF THE DISCLOSURE Solid, dry, stable sodium hypochlorite compositions are prepared by reacting sodium hydroxide with hypochlorous acid which is substantially free of chloride ion. (google.com)
- The by-product from this preparation is sodium chloride. (google.com)
- It appears that the presence of chloride ion in this reaction catalyzes the decomposition of sodium hypochlorite to sodium chlorate and sodium chloride thus 3,498,924 Patented Mar. 3, 1970 destroying the active-chlorine properties of the composition. (google.com)
- The halogens are all nonmetals, and tend to form salts with metals, as in the example of sodium chloride (NaCl), a bond between chlorine, a halogen, and the metal sodium. (encyclopedia.com)
- BUT when bonded together, sodium chloride (NaCl) is an edible white crystalline solid. (prezi.com)
- Instead, it is a mixture consisting principally of calcium hypochlorite Ca(OCl)2, dibasic calcium hypochlorite, Ca3(OCl)2(OH)4, and dibasic calcium chloride, Ca3Cl2(OH)4. (wikipedia.org)
- As a result, the hypochlorite ion is a strong conjugate base, and the calcium ion is a weak conjugate acid: ClO− + H2O → HClO + OH− Similarly, calcium hypochlorite reacts with hydrochloric acid to form calcium chloride, water and chlorine: Ca(OCl)2 + 4 HCl → CaCl2 + 2 H2O + 2 Cl2 Calcium hypochlorite is stored dry and cold, away from any organic material and metals. (wikipedia.org)
- as, chloride of sodium (common salt). (freedictionary.org)
- But calcium hypochlorite-also known as cal hypo or, in earlier centuries, as chloride of lime -has been used to sanitize water since the middle of the 19th century. (swimuniversity.com)
- Knowing more information about our products and company,you can refer to our company website: Main products are barium carbonate,barium sulfate,barium hydroxide,barium chloride,strontium carbonate,strontium chloride and sodium silicofluoride. (exportbureau.com)
- You can be exposed to low levels of sodium and calcium hypochlorite if you use disinfectants like household bleach. (cdc.gov)
- If you ingest a more concentrated commercial bleach (10% or higher hypochlorite) or hypochlorite powder you may suffer severe corrosive injuries to the mouth, throat, esophagus and stomach with bleeding, perforation, and eventually death. (cdc.gov)
- Sodium and calcium hypochlorite are disinfectants used in bleach and bleach products, purifying drinking water, swimming pools, ponds and wastewater. (azcentral.com)
- Sodium hypochlorite to disinfect drinking water is double the concentration of bleach. (azcentral.com)
- Sodium hypochlorite is also the main ingredient in normal household bleaches but don't use household bleach as a sanitizer unless you are sure it contains nothing but sodium hypochlorite. (hubpages.com)
- This chemical is considered to be relatively stable and has greater available chlorine than sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach). (burrillandco.com)
- This compound is relatively stable and has greater available chlorine than sodium hypochlorite ( liquid bleach ). (wikipedia.org)
- In solution, calcium hypochlorite could be used as a general purpose sanitizer, but due to calcium residue, sodium hypochlorite (bleach) is usually preferred. (wikipedia.org)
- Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl), also known as bleach, is available as liquid sanitizer that can be mixed with water and used immediately. (osu.edu)
- Commercial bleach contains about 5% sodium hypochlorite, and thus may be used at a concentration of 10-20%, which is equivalent to 0.5-1.0% sodium hypochlorite. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- Calcium hypochlorite is one of the best chemical disinfectants for water , better than household bleach by far. (readynutrition.com)
- Addition of chlorine to water gives both hydrochloric acid (HCl) and hypochlorous acid (HOCl): Cl2 + H2O ⇌ HClO + HCl Cl2 + 4 OH− ⇌ 2 ClO− + 2 H2O + 2 e− Cl2 + 2 e− ⇌ 2 Cl− When acids are added to aqueous salts of hypochlorous acid (such as sodium hypochlorite in commercial bleach solution), the resultant reaction is driven to the left, and chlorine gas is formed. (wikipedia.org)
- One of the best-known hypochlorites is NaClO, the active ingredient in bleach. (wikipedia.org)
- Sodium hypochlorite, commonly known as bleach, is used most frequently. (extension.org)
- Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) is a transparent, light-yellow solution with water contains 9 to 15 percent chlorine. (azcentral.com)
- Conclusion: Regardless the use of calcium hydroxide as a root canal medication, 2.5% NaOCl and 2% CHX-gel demonstrated a potent antimicrobial activity against endododontic pathogens in vivo. (docplayer.net)
- 3,4 Several auxiliary chemical substances have been proposed over the years to be used during chemo-mechanical preparation, but sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) remains the most widely used one. (docplayer.net)
- Chlorinated water is produced by adding either chlorine gas, calcium hypochlorite (Ca(ClO) 2 ), or sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) to water (Table 1) (5) . (osu.edu)
- This study aimed to evaluate the push-out bond strength of NeoMTA Plus (NMTA), EndoSequence root repair material fast set putty (ERRMF), biodentine (BD), and ProRoot white mineral trioxide aggregate (PMTA) when used as perforation repair materials after exposure to 2.5% sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) during the early setting phase. (avalonbiomed.com)
- Here you have a choice of the following (an incomplete list): a) Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl). (answers.com)
- Calcium hydroxide. (docplayer.net)
- the success of calcium hydroxide pulpotomies with the application of 5% sodium hypochlorite as a haemostatic agent compared with physiologic saline in primary molars and to evaluate if there is improved efficacy of increased concentration of sodium hypochlorite application in calcium hydroxide pulpotomies. (springer.com)
- The 60 teeth were randomly allocated to two groups and conventional calcium hydroxide pulpotomies were performed on all selected primary molars in both the groups. (springer.com)
- Evaluation for clinical and radiological success of calcium hydroxide pulpotomies was performed at baseline, 1, 3, 6 and 12 months follow-up. (springer.com)
- 0.05) significant differences in the clinical and radiological success rates of calcium hydroxide pulpotomies in both the groups at 12 months follow-up. (springer.com)
- The increased concentration of sodium hypochlorite showed lower success rate in calcium hydroxide pulpotomies when compared to physiologic saline, although this difference was not statistically significant. (springer.com)
- Accorinte MLR, Loguercio AD, Reis A, Holland R. Effects of hemostatic agents on the histomorphologic response of human dental pulp capped with calcium hydroxide. (springer.com)
- Akcay M. Sari S. The effect of sodium hypochlorite application on the success of calcium hydroxide and mineral trioxide aggregate pulpotomies in primary teeth. (springer.com)
- In vitro solubility of human pulp tissue in calcium hydroxide and sodium hypochlorite. (springer.com)
- Formocresol versus calcium hydroxide in pulpotomy. (springer.com)
- Calcium hydroxide pastes: classification and clinical indications. (springer.com)
- Calcium hydroxide pulpotomy with a light-cured cavity sealing material after two years. (springer.com)
- Heilig J, Yates J, Siskin M, McKnight J, Turner J. Calcium hydroxide pulpotomy for primary teeth: a clinical study. (springer.com)
- The chemicals involved in HCB events reported most frequently were sodium hypochlorite (17), sodium hydroxide (15), hydrochloric acid (five), and acid not otherwise specified (five). (cdc.gov)
- Liquid water of solution is removed to produce a dry, hydrated, solid sodium hypochlorite which can be further dehydrated by vacuum drying, or may be admixed with sodium hydroxide to replace the released Water of hydration which when removed provides stable, dry, basic sodium hypochlorites. (google.com)
- This method involves chlorinating a solution of sodium hydroxide. (google.com)
- Thus, the formation of stable hypochlorite bleaches is facilitated by dissolving chlorine gas into basic water solutions, such as sodium hydroxide. (wikipedia.org)
- It is a colorless and non-flammable liquid that is synthesized by converting butyraldehyde to alcohol using aldol condensation which produces sodium salt of sulfate and then fuming the salt with sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide. (openpr.com)
- This basicity is due to the hydrolysis performed by the hypochlorite ion, as hypochlorous acid is weak, but calcium hydroxide is a strong base. (wikipedia.org)
- Sodium hydroxide. (sciencecompany.com)
- Mixture of calcium oxide and sodium hydroxide. (sciencecompany.com)
- 100 ml contains 5.68 g active chlorine, 7.8 g sodium hydroxide, 32 g sodium bicarbonate. (guidechem.com)
- 1) Add 100 kg calcium hypochlorite into 1,000 kg water to make bleaching liquid containing 6% of active chlorine. (jutaichem.com)
- 2) Add 1.8 kg calcium hypochlorite into 1,000 kg water to make disinfected water containing 1 ppm of active chlorine. (jutaichem.com)
- of calcium hypochlorite 35%,45%,65%,70% active chlorine calcium process/sodium process If you want to get more detailed information,pls contact Cynthia Chu Tel:0086-18722017602 Calcium hypochlorite (sodium process) Specification Calcium hypochlorite . (burrillandco.com)
- Calcium Hypochlorite Chemical Formula: Ca(ClO)2 Molecular weight: 143 HS CODE:28281000 Calcium process(UNNO1748) Active Chlorine: 65% Moisture:3% max Granular size: 8 to 30 meshes （0.055mm-2mm） Calcium chlorite: 9%Sodium process(UNNO2880. (burrillandco.com)
- pool disinfectant TCCA 90% in granular Calcium Hypochlorite can be widely used as aligcide, bactericide disnifectant,bleaching agent or oxidant because of the available chorine in the product ,for example, it has a wonderful. (phrmg.org)
- Offer sodium dichloroisocyanurate(SDIC), trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA), sodium dichloroisocyanurate dehydrate with high quality and competitive price. (exportbureau.com)
- Direct contact with hypochlorite solutions, powder, or concentrated vapor causes severe chemical burns, leading to cell death and ulceration. (cdc.gov)
- 13026588418 Calcium Pyruvate Product Name Calcium Pyruvate Powder CAS Registry Number 52009-14-0 EINECS No. 257-599-9 Molecular Formula C6H6CaO6 Molecular Weight 214.19 Purity 99% Grade Pharmaceutical Grade Appearance White Crystalline Powder Calcium . (phrmg.org)
- Calcium Hypochlorite Synonyms: Bleaching powder CAS No: 7778-54-3 Effective Chlorine: 65%, 70% Color: White. (burrillandco.com)
- Calcium Hypochlorite for Water treatment , 65% min or 70% min Bleaching Powder used in Detergent , water treatment , etc. (burrillandco.com)
- Basic Info Product Name Calcium Hypochlorite Type Chlorate Purity 65% min or 70% min Other Names Bleaching Powder. (burrillandco.com)
- Calcium hypochlorite (Ca(ClO) 2 ) is available in granulated powder or compressed tablets and contains 65 to 68 percent active ingredient. (osu.edu)
- You are browsing China Manufacturer, Exporter, AQUA CHEM INDUSTRY CO.，LIMITED wholesale products on www.busytrade.com, this Calcium Hypochlorite is offered by AQUA CHEM INDUSTRY CO.，LIMITED, AQUA CHEM INDUSTRY CO.，LIMITED is an excellent China Calcium Hypochlorite wholesaler , manufacturer, supplier, they won the high prestige by wholesaling and retailing Calcium Hypochlorite, chlorine, bleaching powder. (busytrade.com)
- Sodium hypochlorite 12 % Solid Sodium hypochlorite as white powder. (opencroquet.org)
- Calcium Hypochlorite is widely available for use as swimming pool chlorine tablets or white powder that is much more stable than chlorine. (readynutrition.com)
- 3. The method of claim 2, wherein the sterilization agent is selected from the group consisting of calcium hypochlorite, lithium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite and powder chloramines. (google.com)
- Description Sodium Metabisulfite Other names sodium metabisulphite Formula Na2S2O5 HS Code: 2832 1000 00 CAS NO. 7681-57-4 EINECS NO. 231-673-0 Appearance white powder Purity 96.5% INDUSTRIAL GRADE / FOOD GRADE Packing. (benadorassociates.com)
- The general public can be exposed to small amounts of sodium and calcium hypochlorite by using household products that contain these chemicals. (cdc.gov)
- Swimming Pool Cleaning Chemicals of Water Purification Tablets Granule Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 70% 1. (burrillandco.com)
- Pool Cleaning Chemicals of Factory supply chlorine calcium hypochlorite granular tablets HS:28281000 CAS:7778-54-3 1. (opencroquet.org)
- The ideal low to ideal high values (ideal in the middle) are as follows: pH: 7.4-7.6 Total Alkalinity: 80-120 ppm Calcium Hardness: 200-400 ppm Cyanuric Acid (CYA): 30-50 ppm Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 100-800 ppm Temperature: 78-82 The first 3 are most critical to pool chemistry. (answers.com)
- For instance as a swimming pool chemical it is often mixed with cyanuric acid stabilizers and anti-scaling agents (in order to reduce the loss of chlorine from ultraviolet radiation and to prevent calcium hardening). (wikipedia.org)
- Cal Hypo granules have a near neutral pH, and don't add sodium or cyanuric acid to the pool. (poolcenter.com)
- However, the lethal concentration of sodium hypochlorite (chlorine) to rainbow trout is approximately 0.2 mg/L and for the Daphnia Pulex the lethal dose. (opencroquet.org)
- Strict regulations pertaining to the product concentration may hamper the sodium ethasulfate market in the forecast timeframe. (openpr.com)
- Be sure to plan accordingly if your water already contains a high concentration of calcium. (swimuniversity.com)
- Calcium Hypochlorite 65, 70 Granular for Water Disinfection and Swimming Pool Property: Efficient disinfectant and bleaching agent, it can whiten cotton, hemp, fibre, and starch, and also can sterilize drinking water and swimming pools. (burrillandco.com)
- Calcium hypochloriteCAS No. : 7778-54-3Purity : 70%Description :Efficient disinfectant and bleaching agent,for example,it can whiten cotton,hemp,fibre,puip and starch.it also can sterilize dri The calcium hypochlorite plant adopts advanced technology in sodium process to produce calcium hypochlorite. (tradeindia.com)
- Free available chlorine (FAC) represents the disinfectant fraction and includes chlorine gas, hypochlorous acid and hypochlorite ions, whereas total chlorine is the sum of the FAC with other compounds that combine with chlorine. (maximumyield.com)
- Furthermore,NGO is aslo engaged in the marketing of its basic materials, such as Caustic Soda, Sodium Carbonate, and all kinds of other disinfection tablet. (ngochem.com)
- 8) Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate (CAS 15630-89-4)-Federal law restricts the use of this substance in food crop production to approved food uses identified on the product label. (whfoods.com)
- If you vary too much from the above, then your pool water may be out of balance and will either scale by depositing Calcium Carbonate on pool surfaces (and pipes) or will corrode by dissolving calcium from pool plaster. (answers.com)
- formed by calcium carbonate. (scribd.com)
- Calcium hypochlorite reacts with carbon dioxide to form calcium carbonate and release dichlorine monoxide: Ca(ClO) 2 + CO 2 → CaCO 3 + Cl 2O↑ A calcium hypochlorite solution is basic. (wikipedia.org)
- Crude form of sodium carbonate. (sciencecompany.com)
- Sodium carbonate. (sciencecompany.com)
- Sodium carbonate (natural). (sciencecompany.com)
- United States Hypochlorite Bleaches Market Report 2018: By. (mynewsdesk.com)
- The recently published report titled United States Hypochlorite Bleaches Industry 2018 Market Research Report is an in depth study providing complete analysis of the industry for the period 2018 - 2025. (mynewsdesk.com)
- The United States Hypochlorite Bleaches Industry Report 2018 is an in depth study analyzing the current state of the United States Hypochlorite Bleaches market. (mynewsdesk.com)
Solid sodium hypochlorite3
- Although available, solid sodium hypochlorite is not commercially used. (cdc.gov)
- Solutions of up to 40% sodium hypochlorite are available, but solid sodium hypochlorite is not commercially used. (cdc.gov)
- Such inconveniences and disadvantages are overcome in the present invention by the preparation of a dry, solid sodium hypochlorite. (google.com)
Granular calcium hypochlorite3
- 20 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Factory price sodium process 70 granular calcium hypochlorite (Min. (alibaba.com)
- Using granular calcium hypochlorite to disinfect water is a two step process. (readynutrition.com)
- dissolve 1 heaping teaspoon (about one-quarter of an ounce) of high-test (78%) granular calcium hypochlorite for each two gallons (eight liters) of water. (readynutrition.com)
Hypochlorous acid and hypochlorite1
- Sodium hypochlorite is generally used dissolved in water at various concentrations. (cdc.gov)
- Calcium hypochlorite is a white solid that readily decomposes in water releasing oxygen and chlorine. (cdc.gov)
- In water and soil, sodium and calcium hypochlorite separate into sodium, calcium and hypochlorite ions (an ion is an electrically charged atom or molecule). (cdc.gov)
- Pesticides have to be re-registered with the EPA if they contain 5.25 to 12.5 percent sodium hypochlorite, or 65 to 70 percent calcium hypochlorite, with no other ingredients other than water. (azcentral.com)
- The EPA's Office of Drinking Water has tested sodium and calcium hypochlorite thoroughly for water and wastewater systems to make sure they do not create carcinogens. (azcentral.com)
- Liquid chlorine is sodium hypochlorite dissolved in water and has the advantage of being cheap and very easy to use. (hubpages.com)
- Calcium hypochlorite ( Ca ( ClO ) 2 ) Sodium process: It can be used to disinfect, sterilize, do water treatment and the antisepsis of chemical poison and radioactive material.Good stability, long time storage at room temperature, less. (ecplaza.net)
- 500g/h Sodium Hypochlorite Water Treatment Sea Water Electrolysis Of Brine Technical parameters: Type Av.CL2 Capacity (g/h) Flow Rate (L/h) Salt Consumption (kg/d) Water Consumption (m3/d) Rated power (kw ) Unite size (L×W×H) (mm) CNJS-R-100. (burrillandco.com)
- Calcium hypochlorite is commonly used to sanitize public swimming pools and disinfect drinking water . (wikipedia.org)
- Calcium Hypochlorite, a relatively stable chemical, is used for the disinfection of drinking water or swimming pool water. (tradeindia.com)
- Because sodium hypochlorite readily absorbs water from air, it is sold in liquid form, increasing the cost (7) . (osu.edu)
- 200 ppm chlorinated water can be made by mixing 1.16 grams of calcium hypochlorite with 65 percent active ingredient with 3.8 liter (about 1 gallon) of water. (osu.edu)
- After debonding the dentin surface of each sample was gently grinded to expose fresh dentin for the second treatment [B] . In treatment B the dentin surface of each sample of each group was treated with the same corresponding material used in treatment A + 10% Sodium aseorbate for 5 min and washed with distilled water for 30 seconds. (who.int)
- Likewise, the large amount of water required to dilute the hypochlorite makes it inconvenient to handle and package. (google.com)
- What is not well known is Calcium Hypochlorite is far better for chemically disinfecting water. (readynutrition.com)
- Deep ground water is generally of very high bacteriological quality (i.e., pathogenic bacteria or the pathogenic protozoa are typically absent), but the water may be rich in dissolved solids, especially carbonates and sulfates of calcium and magnesium . (wikipedia.org)
- citation needed] In water treatment, hypochlorous acid is the active sanitizer in hypochlorite-based products (e.g. used in swimming pools). (wikipedia.org)
- Chlorine (as a gas or as sodium hypochlorite or calcium hypochlorite), ozone, ultraviolet light, and filters are used to treat irrigation water at nurseries for Phytophthora and other disease-causing organisms (see Table 1). (oregonstate.edu)
- Sodium (Na) is a soft silver colored solid metal that is explosively reactive with air and water. (prezi.com)
- The hypochlorite ion will react with a proton (H+) in water to form hypochlorous acid (HOCl), which is regarded as a more effective germicide than hypochlorite. (maximumyield.com)
- Sodium cyanide, a white, water-soluble solid, is a kind of important basic chemical raw materials. (rnrmarketresearch.com)
- Used frequently on small indoor pools, and large outdoor pools, calcium hypochlorite granules are perfect for pools (and other water treatment needs) where liquid or Trichlor tab chlorination is unavailable or undesirable. (poolcenter.com)
- It also adds around 0.8 parts per million (ppm) of calcium to your pool water for every 1 ppm of free chlorine (FC), or the chlorine actively available to sanitize your pool, you add. (swimuniversity.com)
- When released to air, sodium and calcium hypochlorite are broken down by sunlight and compounds commonly found in the air. (cdc.gov)
- Among these calcium hypochlorite and chloramines are commonly used now a day. (bvsalud.org)
- Aqueous solutions of sodium hypochlorite are commonly used as bleaching agents especially for home and commercial laundry bleaching of cellulosic materials. (google.com)
- Sodium hypochlorite is generally sold in aqueous solutions containing 5 to 15% sodium hypochlorite, with 0.25 to 0.35% free alkali (usually NaOH) and 0.5 to 1.5% NaCl. (cdc.gov)
- Specification: Calcium Hypochlorite 70%( Sodium Process) Appearance White or light-grey granular Available chlorine 70%min Moisture 5.5-10% Insolubility 3.0 %max Density g/ml 1.0-1.1 CaCO3 3%max Ca(OH)2 2%max CaCL2 2%max Nacl 12 -16% MgCL2. (opencroquet.org)
- Protective clothes, safety glasses, goggles and chemical-resistant gloves are required when using sodium or calcium hypochlorite products, which are labeled with precautions. (azcentral.com)
- Hypobromite is formed by hypochlorite products used in seawater. (azcentral.com)
- All Verified sodium chlorite 50 min suppliers & sodium chlorite 50 min manufacturers have passed our Business License Check, they can provide quality sodium chlorite 50 min products. (frbiz.com)
- payment Related Products Sodium chlorite Dibromo-3-nitrilopropionamide Chloramine T Chloramine B CMIMITIsothiazolinones Dodecyl benzene sulfonic acid calcium HEDP Chlorhexidine digluconate PHMG Sodium Dodecyl Benzene Sulphonate Sodium gluconate ATMP Benzyl. (frbiz.com)
- Thus, the inconveniences of handling liquid products are avoided, but the stabilization problem is not with the result that greatly diluted formulations are provided which consequently contain diminished amounts of the active hypochlorite compound rendering them less effective in their bleaching activity. (google.com)
- All Verified sodium hypochlorite 12 5 suppliers & sodium hypochlorite 12 5 manufacturers have passed our Business License Check, they can provide quality sodium hypochlorite 12 5 products. (opencroquet.org)
- Chemical Products Synopsis: Calcium Hypochlorite (Technical report). (wikipedia.org)
- The remaining materials are stabilizing compounds and solid diluents which protect the hypochlorite from decomposition. (google.com)
- When calcium hypochlorite encounters microbes and other organic contaminants, the chlorine compounds it contains will disrupt the functions of their cells by bonding with enzymes and other cell components. (swimuniversity.com)
- If you ingest a small amount of household bleaches (3-6% hypochlorite) you may experience gastrointestinal irritation. (cdc.gov)
- Household bleaches (3 to 6% sodium hypochlorite) usually cause esophageal irritation, but rarely cause strictures or serious injury such as perforation. (cdc.gov)
- It provides complete overview of United States Hypochlorite Bleaches market considering all the major industry trends, market dynamics and competitive scenario. (mynewsdesk.com)
- The study on United States Hypochlorite Bleaches market provides analysis of China market covering the industry trends, recent developments in the market and competitive landscape. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Research study on United States Hypochlorite Bleaches market also discusses the opportunity areas for investors. (mynewsdesk.com)
- The Midwest with sales (volume), revenue (value), market share and growth rate of Hypochlorite Bleaches in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast). (mynewsdesk.com)
- sodium hypochlorite solutions can react with acids or ammonia to release chlorine or chloramine. (cdc.gov)
- Calcium hypochlorite should be stored in a dry, well ventilated area at a temperature below 120ºF (50ºC) separated from acids, ammonia, amines, and other chlorinating or oxidizing agents. (cdc.gov)
- Sodium hypochlorite solutions can liberate dangerous amounts of chlorine or chloramine if mixed with acids or ammonia. (cdc.gov)
- Hypochlorite solutions should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 20ºC away from acids in well-fitted air-tight bottles away from sunlight. (cdc.gov)
- Calcium hypochlorite is not flammable, but it acts as an oxidizer with combustible material and may react explosively with ammonia, amines, or organic sulfides. (cdc.gov)
- Calcium hypochlorite (Ca(OCl)2) contains 65 percent available chlorine by weight and requires special handling because it will ignite in contact with organic material. (azcentral.com)
- Calcium hypochlorite is a general oxidizing agent and therefore finds some use in organic chemistry . (wikipedia.org)
- Calcium hypochlorite can be used to oxidize thiol and sulfide byproducts in organic synthesis and thereby reduce their odour and make them safe to dispose of. (wikipedia.org)
- These Calcium Hypochlorite Granules help keep your pool, spa or hot tub free and clear of contaminants and help prevent build up of bacteria and algae as well as other organic contaminants. (poolcenter.com)
- Specification: Standard:GB/T10666-2008 Items Specification I. Sodium Process II. (burrillandco.com)
- or as required by customer Specification: Item Calcium process Sodium process Available chlorine ,% 65% min 70% min Moisture ,% 3%max 5.5-10% Calcium chlorite ,% 9%max -- Sodium chlorite ,% -- 14. (frbiz.com)
- We are glad to offer you Calcium Hypochlorite as a manufacturer both in Calcium and Sodium Process. (ttnet.net)
- Calcium Hypochlorite 1.Brand:Golden-Chlor 2 .Sodium Process 3.65% to 70% Chlorine Content 4.Various Package Available Name Appearance Standard Package Application Ca ( ClO ) 2 65% 70% White or gray white granular Q/JHAJ01014-2006 Equivalent to Japanese. (ecplaza.net)
- Calcium Hypochlorite 65%~75% (direct factory hot sale) Calcium hypochlorite (sodium process) 1. (burrillandco.com)
- Global Sodium Ethasulfate Market Size will be driven by the growth in global textiles and chemical industries, where it finds extensive usage as an intermediate chemical during the end-product manufacturing process. (openpr.com)
- le Production Method: Sodium Process Application: It can whiten pulp, silk , cloth, fibre and starch. (tradeholding.com)
- Calcium hypochlorite (molecular formula: Ca (ClO)2) is a kind of inorganic compound. (burrillandco.com)
- Calcium hypochlorite is an inorganic compound with formula Ca ( Cl O ) 2 . (wikipedia.org)
- We are acknowledged as a reputable Exporter, Supplier and Trading Company an array of Calcium hypochlorite in Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India that is an inorganic compound with formula Ca(ClO)₂. (tradeindia.com)
- Sodium Cyanide is an inorganic compound with the formula NaCN. (rnrmarketresearch.com)
- The toxic effects of sodium and calcium hypochlorite are due primarily to the corrosive properties of hypochlorite. (cdc.gov)
- Persons contaminated with calcium hypochlorite dust, or whose clothing or skin is soaked with industrial-strength hypochlorite solutions may be corrosive to rescuers and may release harmful vapor. (cdc.gov)
- Ingestion of hypochlorite solutions causes vomiting and corrosive injury to the gastrointestinal tract. (cdc.gov)
- Sodium and calcium hypochlorite are extremely corrosive and can damage the eyes and skin badly. (azcentral.com)
Odor of chlorine3
- Sodium hypochlorite solutions are clear, greenish to yellow liquids with an odor of chlorine. (cdc.gov)
- Sodium hypochlorite solutions are a clear, greenish yellow liquid with an odor of chlorine. (cdc.gov)
- Calcium Hypochlorite is a white granular solid which has light odor of chlorine. (tradeindia.com)