The antispasmodic activity of Buddleja scordioides and Buddleja perfoliata on isolated intestinal preparations. (1/10)The antispasmodic activity of extracts from the aerial parts of Buddleja scordioides and Buddleja perfoliata (family: Scrophulariaceae) was studied on isolated tissue preparations from rabbit and guinea pig intestine. The chloroformic extract from the plants exhibited a significant relaxation on the spontaneous contraction of isolated rabbit jejunum at concentrations ranging from 1 to 400 microg/ml, and also caused an inhibitory effect on both K+ and Ca2+ induced contractions in the same tissue. The extracts at moderate doses (50 microg/ml) reduced 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT), acetylcholine and histamine induced contractions on isolated guinea pig ileum. Therefore, B. scordioides and B. perfoliata possess similar relaxant mechanism of action, in view of the fact that both inhibit K+ induce contraction and act through serotoninic, muscarinic and histaminic receptors. So, these data support the idea that the extracts may interfere either with calcium mobilization from intracellular stores, or with calcium interaction with regulatory proteins (e.g., calmodulin), or in other steps in the calcium signaling pathway. This leads us to suggest that the spasmolytic effect of both Buddleja species on smooth muscular contractility are due to the same or similar compounds occurring in these two species, which might be present in similar quantities. (+info)
Neuroprotective effect of Buddleja officinalis extract on transient middle cerebral artery occlusion in rats. (2/10)The flower buds of Buddleja officinalis MAXIM (Loganiaceae) are used to treat headache and inflammatory diseases in traditional Korean medicine. In the present study, the neuroprotective effects of the methanolic extract of B. officinalis (BOME) and of its hexane fraction (BOHF) were investigated in a middle cerebral artery occlusion (MCAo, 120 min occlusion, 24 h reperfusion) Sprague-Dawley rat model. BOME or BOHF (100 mg/kg, p.o.) was twice administered 30 min before the onset of MCAo and 2 h after reperfusion. BOME and BOHF treated groups showed infarct volumes reduced by 33.9% and 68.2%, respectively, at 2 h occlusion. In BOHF treated animals, cyclooxygenase-2 and iNOS inductions were inhibited in ischemic hemispheres at both the mRNA and protein levels. Furthermore, in vitro studies showed that BOME and BOHF both inhibited LPS-induced nitric oxide production in BV-2 mouse microglial cells. These results suggest that the anti-inflammatory and the microglial activation inhibitory effects of B. officinalis extract may contribute to its neuroprotective effects in brain ischemia. (+info)
Assessment of the medicinal potentials of the methanol extracts of the leaves and stems of Buddleja saligna. (3/10)(+info)
Total peroxynitrite scavenging capacity of phenylethanoid and flavonoid glycosides from the flowers of Buddleja officinalis. (4/10)Nine compounds, including six phenylethanoid glycosides: acteoside (1); bioside (2); echinacoside (3); poliumoside (4); phenylethyl glycoside (5); salidroside (6) and three flavonoids; linarin (7); apigenin (8); isorhoifolin (9), were isolated from the flowers of Buddleja officinalis MAXIM. (Buddlejaceae). Chemical structures were confirmed by (1)H-, and (13)C-NMR, and MS spectral methods and compared with those reported in the literature. Antioxidant activities of the methanol and water extracts, and all isolated compounds were evaluated using the total oxidant scavenging capacity (TOSC) assay against peroxynitrite. Results of the assay showed that the phenylethanoid glycosides, a major class of compounds of the flowers of B. officinalis, possess strong antioxidant activity. Of these, acteoside, echinacoside and poliumoside have 9.9-, 9.8- and 9.5-fold TOSC value, respectively, compared with the positive control, Trolox. (+info)
Effects of eye drops of Buddleja officinalis Maxim. extract on lacrimal gland cell apoptosis in castrated rats with dry eye. (5/10)OBJECTIVE: To explore the possible mechanism of eye drops of Buddleja officinalis extract in treating dry eye of castrated rats by analyzing the expressions of Bax and Bcl-2 proteins. METHODS: Forty-five Wistar male rats were randomly divided into sham-operated group, untreated group and eye drops of Buddleja officinalis Maxim. extract (treatment) group. The dry eye model was established with orchiectomy in the untreated group and treatment group. Rats in the treatment group were treated with eye drops of Buddleja officinalis Maxim. extract, one drop once, three times daily. Eyes of rats in the sham-operated group and untreated group were instilled with normal saline. After one-, two-, or three-month treatment, five rats in each group were scarified respectively. Then samples were taken to detect related indices. Expressions of Bax and Bcl-2 of lacrimal gland were checked by immunohistochemical method and quantity of apoptotic cells was counted. RESULTS: After one-, two- or three-month treatment, the quantities of expressions of Bax in acinar epithelial cells and glandular tube cells were significantly lower, and those of Bcl-2 were significantly higher in the treatment group than in the untreated group, and the quantities of apoptotic cells of the treatment group were significantly lower than those of the untreated group (P<0.01). CONCLUSION: The main components of extract of Buddleja officinalis Maxim. are flavonoids, which can significantly inhibit cell apoptosis in lacrimal gland. (+info)
Polymorphic microsatellite markers in the invasive shrub Buddleja davidii (Scrophulariaceae). (6/10)(+info)
Activity and stability studies of verbascoside, a novel antioxidant, in dermo-cosmetic and pharmaceutical topical formulations. (7/10)(+info)
Buddleja officinalis Maximowicz extract inhibits lipid accumulation on adipocyte differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells and high-fat mice. (8/10)(+info)
Molecules | Free Full-Text | Optimization of the Extraction Conditions for Buddleja officinalis Maxim. Using Response Surface...
The Box-Behnken design was used to evaluate the effects of the methanol concentration (60-100%), liquid to solid ratio (20:1 to 40:1 mL/g) and extraction time (20-40 min) on the yield of 11 constituents from Buddleja officinalis Maxim using ultrasound-assisted extraction. The Derringers desirability function approach showed that the modified optimum extraction conditions were: 76% methanol concentration, 33 min extraction time and a 34:1 mL/g solvent to solid ratio. Under these conditions, the experimentally measured yields of the compounds were in good agreement with the predicted values. An accurate and sensitive method was also established using high-performance liquid chromatography with diode-array detection for the simultaneous determination of the 11 compounds in Buddleja officinalis. The newly developed method was used to determine the amounts of bioactive components in Buddleja officinalis during four different growth stages. According to these results, we recommend that the full blossom stage
Buddleja davidii Variegated Royal Red - Buddleja davidii Harlequin | North Carolina Extension Gardener Plant Toolbox
The Harlequin butterfly bush performs best in moist, well-drained soils in partial to full sun. Wet, poorly drained sites should be avoided as too much water in the soil can lead to root rot. It has average water requirements and is drought tolerant once established. It is tolerant of most soil types but clay soil should be amended with compost.. Buddleja davidii Harlequin is a variegated sport of Buddleja davidii Royal Red. As with any sport (spontaneous mutation), the plant may revert to the original green foliage if stressed. Care should be taken to remove un-variegated branches to maintain the desired appearance. It dies back to the ground in colder regions and dead branches will need to be pruned out when new growth is evident in the spring. As it blooms on new wood, spring pruning to about a foot above ground is also recommended to maintain the desired shape, reduce twigginess, and produce larger flowers.. Harlequin may be attacked by capsid bugs, caterpillars, and spider mites but ...
buddleja lochinch care
Virtually all of the features of the old searches are still available and in addition we have added several new features to create a more comprehensive and user friendly search experience. RHS Garden Hyde Hall Spring and Orchid Show, Free entry to RHS members at selected They are: This plant will provide nectar and pollen for bees and the many other types of pollinating insects. They will also grow very large. times, Need more criteria? Foliage is silver grey when new. Deciduous. Common name: Butterfly bush. Fertilize with a 2-inch (5 cm.) Butterflybush, Lochinch Butterflybush. Buddleja is a genus of about 100 species of mainly shrubs but also some trees and climbers. Buddleja Lochinch -AGM-Un arbusto abbastanza piccolo dalle belle foglie persistenti o semi-persistenti grigie, argentate e lanuginose sul retro. Buddleja Lochinch is a wonderful hybrid featuring grey felted leaves and sprays of blue mauve flowers with an orange centre. Try an advanced search, RHS Registered Charity no. Jul 12, ...
Journal: Euphytica / Publication Year: 2009 / Source: 2009 v.166 no.3 / Subject: hybrids / Text Availability: Citation in PubAg...
Interspecific hybrids Buddleja davidii x Buddleja weyeriana, Buddleja weyeriana x Buddleja davidii and Buddleja davidii x Buddleja lindleyana were generated using in vitro embryo rescue 10-11 weeks after manual pollination. The morphological variation within the F1 populations was limited. The F1 progeny of B. davidii x B. lindleyana was almost sterile and no F2 generation was obtained. From the o ...
Journal: Euphytica / Publication Year: 2009 / Source: 2009 v.166 no.3 / Subject: interspecific hybridization and hybrids -...
Interspecific hybrids Buddleja davidii x Buddleja weyeriana, Buddleja weyeriana x Buddleja davidii and Buddleja davidii x Buddleja lindleyana were generated using in vitro embryo rescue 10-11 weeks after manual pollination. The morphological variation within the F1 populations was limited. The F1 progeny of B. davidii x B. lindleyana was almost sterile and no F2 generation was obtained. From the o ...
Buddleja - Wikipedia
As garden shrubs buddlejas are essentially 20th-century plants, with the exception of B. globosa which was introduced to Britain from southern Chile in 1774 and disseminated from the nursery of Lee and Kennedy, Hammersmith. Several species are popular garden plants, the species are commonly known as butterfly bushes owing to their attractiveness to butterflies, and have become staples of the modern butterfly garden; they are also attractive to bees and moths. The most popular cultivated species is Buddleja davidii from central China, named for the French Basque missionary and naturalist Père Armand David. Other common garden species include the aforementioned B. globosa, grown for its strongly honey-scented orange globular inflorescences, and the weeping Buddleja alternifolia. Several interspecific hybrids have been made, notably B. Lochinch (B. davidii × B. fallowiana) and B. × weyeriana (B. globosa × B. davidii), the latter a cross between a South American and an Asiatic ...
Buddleja Colvilei from Burncoose Nurseries
Buddleja Colvilei from Burncoose Nurseries available online to buy - Information: our choice as the most attractive and unusual variety of buddleja. Large panicles of dark red flowers at the ends of each stem in early summer. Deciduous - to semi evergreen. Lance-shaped, dark-green leaves to 12cm (5in) or more.Shades of pink - All shades of pink through to Carmine (red) - dark pink to red
Buddleja davidii Black Knight - Plant Finder
Buddleja davidii, commonly called butterfly bush, is a deciduous shrub that is native to thickets on mountain slopes, limestone outcrops, forest clearings and rocky stream banks in China. It typically grows to 6-12 (less frequently to 15) tall with a spread to 4-15 wide when not killed back by cold winter temperatures. It is noted for its bushy habit, arching stems, showy/fragrant flowers and vigorous growth. It has escaped gardens and naturalized in the eastern U.S. plus Washington, Oregon, California and Hawaii. It has been declared a noxious weed in Oregon and Washington. Aggressive spreading has been observed in a number of eastern states including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Kentucky and North Carolina. Spike-like terminal and axillary flower clusters bloom from early to late summer, sometimes to first frost. Flowers are densely clustered in showy cone-shaped panicles from 6-18 long. In the wild, straight species flowers are lilac to purple with orange-yellow throats. ...
Buddleja Davidii Empire Blue from Burncoose Nurseries
Buddleja Davidii Empire Blue from Burncoose Nurseries available online to buy - Information: nearest to true blue of any variety. Deciduous - lance-shaped mid-green leaves to 25cm (10in).Blue
Buy Buddleja davidii Harlequin (Butterfly Bush) in the UK
Buy Buddleja davidii Harlequin (Butterfly Bush) online from Jacksons Nurseries. Guaranteed best value, low prices, fast delivery, special offers.
Buddleja davidii Empire Blue Butterfly bush Buddleia Buddlea Care Plant Varieties & Pruning Advice
Find help and information on Buddleja davidii Empire Blue Butterfly bush Buddleia Buddlea, including varieties and pruning advice. Click here to find out more.
Buddleja crispa | Species Dictionary | Global | iSpot Nature
Buddleja crispa - Species Dictionary - Global : iSpot Nature - Your place to share nature. iSpot is a website aimed at helping anyone identify anything in nature. Once youve registered, you can add an observation to the website and suggest an identification yourself or see if anyone else can identify it for you.
Buddleja, Butterfly Bush | Online Flower Garden
Buddleja is a large bush also known as Butterfly Bush. It has fragrant flowers in purples and pinks which also attract butterflies and hummingbirds. It likes
USPP22063P2 - Buddleja plant named Tobudviole - Google Patents
A new cultivar of Buddleja plant named Tobudviole that is characterized by a compact habit, short internodes, conical flower spikes, small leaves and a long flowering season.
CJ Wildlife stock a fantastic range of Buddleja plants by post, Buddleia for wildlife and butterflies. Shop today for Buddlejas delivered to your door.
Far Too Many Plants: Buddleja speciosissima
A genuinely red-flowered Buddleja no less! Not totally hardy but not much tried yet outside in the UK, so well worth a try in a very sheltered spot with plenty of sun. Otherwise grow it in a really big container and bring in for the winter ...
Category:Buddleja - Wikimedia Commons
APG IV Classification: Domain: Eukaryota • (unranked): Archaeplastida • Regnum: Plantae • Cladus: angiosperms • Cladus: eudicots • Cladus: core eudicots • Cladus: superasterids • Cladus: asterids • Cladus: euasterids I • Ordo: Lamiales • Familia: Scrophulariaceae • Tribus: Buddlejeae • Genus: Buddleja L. (1753) ...
Buddleja davidii extract | Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary | Paulas Choice
Plant also known as summer lilac or butterfly bush (because the flowers are a food source for butterflies). The extracts of this plant have potent antioxidant properties and also serves to soothe skin.. References for this information:. Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, August 2009, issue 4, pages 993-997. Phytochemistry, September 2003, issue 2, pages 385-393.. ...
MaryMatts plant: Butterfly Bush (Buddleja davidii Nanho Blue) - Garden.org
Verbascoside - Wikipedia
Verbascoside is a caffeoyl phenylethanoid glycoside in which the phenylpropanoid caffeic acid and the phenylethanoid hydroxytyrosol form an ester and an ether bond respectively, to the rhamnose part of a disaccharide, namely β-(3′,4′-dihydroxyphenyl)ethyl-O-α-L-rhamnopyranosyl(1→3)-β-D-(4-O-caffeoyl)-glucopyranoside. Verbascoside can be found in species in all the families of the Lamiales order (syn. Scrophulariales). Only two examples are known from outside the order, in the clade Asterids. in the Lamiales In the family Lamiaceae, it can be found in the medicinal plants in the genus Phlomis, in the Scrophulariaceae, in Verbascum phlomoides, Verbascum mallophorum, or, in the Buddlejaceae family, in Buddleja globosa or Buddleja cordata, in the Bignoniaceae family, in Pithecoctenium sp and Tynanthus panurensis, in the Orobanchaceae family, in Cistanche sp and Orobanche rapum-genistae, in the Plantaginaceae, in Plantago lanceolata, in Verbenaceae, in Verbena officinalis (common vervain), ...
Lavandula - Buddleja - Purple | Peter Beales Roses - the World Leaders in Shrub, Climbing, Rambling and Standard Classic Roses
Peter Beales Roses - Buy Shrubs Plants online from Chelsea Gold Medal Winning World Leaders in Shrub, Climbing, Rambling and Standard Classic R
SEINet Portal Network - Buddleja
PLANT: Shrubs or trees LEAVES: opposite (except in a few Asiatic spp.), often gray tomentose, the margin mostly serrate-dentate INFLORESCENCE: usually terminal; flowers in compact cymes in axils of leaves or bracts. FLOWERS: perfect or functionally dioecious, 4-merous, fragrant; calyx tubular; corolla tubular, campanulate, funnelform or salverform; stamens sessile or subsessile, inserted in tube or at throat of corolla; ovary with numerous ovules. FRUITS: capsules, rarely berries. NOTES: Ca. 90 spp. in sw U.S., Mex, C. and S. Amer., s Afr., and Asia. (for A. Buddle, English botanist). Norman, E. M. 1967. Gentes Herbarum 10: 47-114. REFERENCES: Norman, Eliane M. 1992. BERBERIDACEAE. J. Ariz.-Nev. Acad. Sci. 26(1):2 ...
Buddleja candida Dunn | Plants of the World Online | Kew Science
Choudhary, R.K., Srivastava, R.C., Das, A.K. & Lee, J. (2012). Floristic diversity assessment and vegetation analysis of Upper Siang district of eastern Himalaya in North East India Korean Journal of Plant Taxonomy 42: 222-246 ...
Buddleja alternifolia - Wikimedia Commons
Drosophila Information Service, volume 88 (2005)
Heres-Pulido, M.E., G. Avila-Acevedo, H. Dionicio-Lopez, G.L.B. Hernandez-Portilla, L. Castaneda-Partida, A.M. Garcia-Bores, G. Martinez-Cortes, S.L. Cardenas, G. Ceron, K. Tavera-Briseno, A. Vargas-Vera, and I.E. Duenas-Garcia. Non toxicity of phenylpropanoid verbascoside from a Buddleja scordioides extract in Drosophila melanogaster flare and Oregon-flare strains and toxicity of caffeic acid in the flare strain ...
2 O Clock Sunblock SPF 50+ - Lily
Fermentirani sastojak pseudoalteromonasa pruža zaštitu kože od vanjskih štetnih uticaja i pruža vitalnu zaštitu i njegu.. Način korištenja: nanesite odgovarajuću količinu i ravnomjerno rasporedite po licu, vratu, rukama i nogama.. Količina: 50ml. Sastojci: water, zinc oxide (ci 77947), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, cyclomethicone, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, peg-7 dimethicone, arbutin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, cyclohexasiloxane, ethylhexyl salicylate, isohexadecane, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, glyceryl diisostearate, beeswax, fragrance, distearyldimonium chloride, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, glyceryl caprylate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sorbitan oleate, ethylhexylglycerin, dimethicone, buddleja davidii extract, sambucus nigra flower extract, xanthan gum, adenosine, bht, pseudoalteromonas ferment extract. ...
ZO SKIN HEALTH® GROWTH FACTOR SERUM (FORMERLY OSSENTIAL® GROWTH FACTOR SERUM PLUS) | The Aesthetic Clinique
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/ PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Aminopropyl Dihydrogen Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Magnesium Sulfate, Phospholipids, Panthenyl Triacetate, Ethyl Linoleate, Sodium Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Sericin, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Oleyl Alcohol, Proline, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Sodium Chloride, BHA.. ...
Singapore Plants Lover: Todays Flowers: Butterfly Bush
Native to tropical Africa, blue glory bower is a sprawling evergreen shrub with a weak upright habit. It grows to 6-10 tall in its native habitat, but more typically grows 2-4 tall in containers in the St. Louis area. It is sometimes commonly called butterfly bush (though totally unrelated to Buddleja) because its bicolored light blue/violet flowers with long protruding purple stamens purportedly resemble butterflies in flight. Blooms in late summer to fall. Elliptic to narrow obovate glossy dark green leaves (to 4 long ...
Grow Wild | Purposefully Indigenous
This small, deciduous tree is frost resistant, drought resistant and fast growing in the sun or semi-shade. The pink/mauve flowers open in the summer and they attract birds, bees and many butterfly species. It is useful for hedging/screening or containers. It is said to have aggressive roots, but I have not observed that. It is used to stabilize embankments around dams, streams and rivers. It is very useful as a nurse plant to protect other trees in very cold areas, so one would plant 2 trees in the same, large hole. Once the frost tender one has grown, the Buddleja salvifolia can be removed. It is magical and medicinal and the roots are poisonous and are used in withcraft but the flowers are used as a springtime tonic. This tree is an indicator of underground water or streams. It is useful on a game farm where it is browsed. It is used medicinally as the roots are used to treat coughs and colds and eye infections and colic are treated with a leaf infusion, with only 4 leaves in a cup of hot ...
Painted Ladies | Backyard and Beyond
There were more Vanessa cardui butterflies around the Green-Wood Buddleja planting than Ive ever seen in one place in New York City.Really nice to see so many individuals of slightly different sizes and color intensity.What is up with this hanging out on the stone or tarmac?
Every Starfish Matters: September 2015
Peter has had a great Summer and has just gone back to school into year 2. He has put up with a lot of change as one of us has been at the hospital with Russell most of the time, and has thrived with all the challenges that have come his way. Hes getting stronger and fitter all the time - he now regularly runs 1km at our local running club, his confidence has increased: this Summer hes tried rock climbing for the first time and has climbed right to the top of the biggest climbing frame at any of our local playgrounds. Hes taught himself to read, hes constantly experimenting and enquiring, his speech has improved, he loves imaginative play and hes developing a real sense of humour. He has a keen interest in butterflies so weve been providing him with resources, he can now identify 6 or 7 different species and will spend half an hour at a time sitting in the garden watching all the butterflies visit our buddleja. Hes such a little character ...
Another Monkey: All tomorrows gardens
The other catalog is even stranger. Its from J.L. Hudson, Seedsman. His Statement of Purpose is a bit long, but it makes for interesting reading. Although I havent seen this catalog in years, I doubt its changed much from the last time I saw it: tiny serif typeface on plain white paper, folded over to make a booklet, with no illustrations but for botanical line drawings. And the plants are arranged by taxonomic classification: genus, species, and variety. So if youre looking for seeds for a Butterfly Bush, you need to know that youre really looking for a Buddleja; a quick scan through the Bs reveals that J.L. Hudson is offering this ...
Astilbe chinensis var. davidii : VanDusen Seed Collectors
Astilbe chinensis var. davidii - Perennial with three-ternate bronze-tinted leaves that bears plume-like panicles of purple-pink flowers on erect slender branches. 6 feet tall and 2 feet wide. More drought-tolerant than most astilbes; thrives in sun or shade.
acer davidii rosalie by shaun hartley |...
Buy acer davidii rosalie by shaun hartley as a Throw Pillow, Tote Bag, Art Print, Canvas Print, Framed Print, Photographic Print, Metal Print, or Greeting Card
Butterfly Bush (Buddleia davidii) in Easton Oxford Cambridge Denton Kent St. Michaels Maryland MD at Garden Treasures
Find Butterfly Bush (Buddleia davidii) in Easton Oxford Cambridge Denton Kent St. Michaels Maryland MD at Garden Treasures (Summer Lilac)
MDA GLEAN10022700 - Ras-related protein Rab-27B - Myotis davidii (Davids myotis) - MDA GLEAN10022700 gene & protein
p>The checksum is a form of redundancy check that is calculated from the sequence. It is useful for tracking sequence updates.,/p> ,p>It should be noted that while, in theory, two different sequences could have the same checksum value, the likelihood that this would happen is extremely low.,/p> ,p>However UniProtKB may contain entries with identical sequences in case of multiple genes (paralogs).,/p> ,p>The checksum is computed as the sequence 64-bit Cyclic Redundancy Check value (CRC64) using the generator polynomial: x,sup>64,/sup> + x,sup>4,/sup> + x,sup>3,/sup> + x + 1. The algorithm is described in the ISO 3309 standard. ,/p> ,p class=publication>Press W.H., Flannery B.P., Teukolsky S.A. and Vetterling W.T.,br /> ,strong>Cyclic redundancy and other checksums,/strong>,br /> ,a href=http://www.nrbook.com/b/bookcpdf.php>Numerical recipes in C 2nd ed., pp896-902, Cambridge University Press (1993),/a>),/p> Checksum:i ...
Chimaphila japonica in Flora of China @ efloras.org
1. Chimaphila japonica Miquel, Ann. Mus. Bot. Lugduno-Batavi. 2: 165. 1866. 喜冬草 xi dong cao Chimaphila astyla Maximowicz; C. fukuyamae Masamune.. Herbs perennial, to 15 cm tall. Rhizome descending or creeping, somewhat short, slender, 0.5-1 mm in diam., sparsely branched. Aerial stems erect, 0.5-2 mm in diam. Leaves in 2-5 subverticils of 2-4(-6) each, alternating with 5-7 persistent or caducous scales. Petiole 3-10 mm, glabrous; leaf blade abaxially pale green, rather shiny, adaxially deep green, not shiny, with paler or white midvein, lanceolate to broadly lanceolate, ovate, or broadly elliptic, 1-3.5 cm × 3-15 mm, leathery, glabrous, base rounded to subacute, margin serrate, apex acute or rarely obtuse, mucronate. Flower usually solitary, usually not opening fully. Peduncle erect, 2-5.5(-7) cm, slender, 0.2-0.6 mm in diam., papillose, rarely glabrous, 1(or 2)-flowered. Bracts 1-3, on upper part of peduncle, broadly ovate-lanceolate, 4-7 × 1-3 mm, membranous, base narrowed, sometimes ...
Prune Shrubs for More Flowers - BBC Gardeners World Magazine
Get on advice on pruning summer-flowering shrubs such as buddleja and spiraea in spring to encourage more flowers, from BBC Gardeners World magazine.
Senin, April 25, 2011 <...
Demikian juga Jenis tanaman hias bunga lainnya yang cantik adalah Saintpaulia ionantha - yang juga dikenal dengan African violets dan violltjes ayau Begonia rex ( Bigonia sp) , Bintang buni ( Crytanthus sp) , Bunga angsa ( Aristolochia sp) , Bunga harumsari ( Buddleja asiatica) , Bunga bokor ( Hydrangea hortensis) , bunga kana ( Canna indica) , Bunga kupu-kupu ( Bauhinia purpurea) , Bunga kancing ( Gomphrena globosa) , Bunga kuku macan ( Mucuna bennetii) , Bunga matahari ( Helianthus annus) dan Bunga mentega ( Taberna emontana coronaria) .Jenis tanaman hias dengan bunga sebagai objek pokok bunga akan memerlukan jenis dan komposisi pupuk Gramafix® Tanaman Hias Bunga ( Tahiba) dengan Kalium ( K2O) dominan terhadap Phosphor ( P2O5) namun, setara dengan kandungan Nitrogen ( N) ditambah dengan Mg, S dan Ca serta Micro Element . Komposisi hara dalam pupuk ini, sebagaimana terdapat pada Gramafix® Formula Tanaman Hias Bunga, adalah NPK-MgSCa + TE ( 17-8-17- 3-7-3 + 1 ...
Viola davidii in Flora of China @ efloras.org
30. Viola davidii Franchet, Nouv. Arch. Mus. Hist. Nat., sér. 2. 8: 203. 1886. 深圆齿堇菜 shen yuan chi jin cai Viola davidii var. paucicrenata W. Becker; V. schneideri W. Becker; V. smithiana W. Becker.. Herbs perennial, nearly acaulescent, 7-10 cm tall, glabrous. Rhizome obliquely ascending, shortly noded, with dense rootlets. Stolon developed, 10-15 cm, with scattered leaves and flowers, producing adventitious roots at nodes, top usually developing into a new plant. Leaves nearly basal; stipules mostly free, brown, broadly lanceolate, 1-1.5 cm, adaxially brown striate, margin remotely fimbriate-dentate, apex long acuminate; petioles unequal in length, longest to 5 cm; leaf blade abaxially often glaucous, adaxially greenish, ovate or ovate-orbicular, 2-7 × 1.5-3.5 cm, both surfaces glabrous, with brown glandular dots when dry, base deeply cordate, margin shallowly 6-8-crenate on each side, apex rounded or acute. Flowers white or purplish; pedicels exceeding or subequaling leaves, ...
Buddleia davidii Adonis Blue | Order butterfly bush plants
Buddleia davidii Adonis Blue | Purple blue flowers summer and fall | Order butterfly bush plants online | Deer resistant sub shrub for sun | Compact habit
Buddleia davidii ( Summer Beauty Summer Lilac ) | Backyard Gardener
Compact deciduous shrub grown for its long clusters of fragrant flowers throughout the summer. Panicles up to 1 foot long of dense fragrant flowers are a r
1003 Gardens: Epimediumm davidii Wolong Selection.....Theyre like tiny spiders, except pretty
Some days I wish I was about a foot tall; the older I get, the more difficult it gets to get my eyes level with flowers arching 8 above the ground. Epimedium season is largely over, but this is one of the later ones. Its from Western China and was collected by Armand David just about 150 years ago. This plant is growing at the intersection of the GCA Circle and the path that continues around to the Pagoda ...
Epimedium davidii alias Elfenblume :: Hippocampus Bildarchiv
Exif Keywords: Natur, Nature, Pflanzen, Plants, Blumen, Blueten, Flora, Gewaechse, Baum, Busch, Moos, Flechten, blossom, bloom, flower, floral, tree, bush, Botanik, ...
Estudios cariotípicos en el género chileno Placea (Amaryllidaceae)
RESULTS. The analyzed parameters are summarized in Table II. Mitotic metaphases and diploid karyotypes of the species are shown in Figures 1 and 2, respectively.. All seven accessions analyzed showed a common karyotype constitutedby eight chromosome pairs of different sizes and the common karyotype formula was 4m + 10sm + 2st. In most of the taxa, the longest pair corresponded to the first metacentric pair and the shortest pair was the sixth pair (submetacentric) (Table II). The shortest chromosomes were observed in P. aff. davidii and P. lutea, while the longest chromosomes were found in P. amoena. Chromosomes of P. amoena were 30% longer than chromosomes of P. aff. davidii.. For TCL, ANOVA discriminated among taxa (F= 18.22 5, P , 0.001). Considering the CL of each chromosomal pair, all the chromosomal pairs were different among taxa (Table II). In all the assessments, with exception of the seventh and eighth chromosome pairs, P. amoena was different from each other species. In general, the ...
Acer davidii (Snake-Bark Maple)- from 6/8cm up to 8/10cm. £60 - £75 - Bunkers Hill Plant Nursery
Choose your size from:. 6/8cm Girth, Bareroot light standard tree. 8/10cm Girth, Bareroot standard tree. We have an excellent range of the smaller sizes of ornamental trees in stock throughout the winter. However for larger sizes (or in busy periods) we may have to order your tree in. Please allow a couple of weeks for this.. Delivery. These trees are available for collection from the nursery or local delivery (within 40 miles of OX5 3BA). Due to their large size, unfortunately we cant offer nationwide delivery further afield unless we are already planning a journey your area. Please contact us for a local delivery quote or to see if we might be making a trip to your area. ...
Calamagrostis hongii (Poaceae: Agrostidinae), a new species from southwestern China
[Calamagrostis hongii, a new species of Calamagrostis (Poaceae) from southwestern China (S Chongqing, W Guizhou, Sichuan, SE Xizang, Yunnan), is here described and illustrated. It is similar to C. arundinacea and C. effusiflora in spikelet traits, but can be distinguished by its moderately or densely scabrous upper leaf surface with ribs covered by short, stiff, prickle hairs, and glabrous leaf sheaths, blades and collars. Nomenclature Deyeuxia zhongdianensis lacks Latin description or diagnosis and is an unavailable nomen nudum (naked name). The data underpinning the analyses reported in this paper are deposited at GBIF, the Global Biodiversity Information Facility, http://ipt.pensoft.net/ipt/[email protected]@@.]
Verbascoside promotes apoptosis by regulating HIPK2-p53 signaling in human colorectal cancer | BMC Cancer | Full Text
We investigated the role of the HIPK2-p53 signaling pathway in tumorigenesis and resistance to the drug Verbascoside (VB) in colorectal cancer (CRC), using in vivo and in vitro experiments. Primary human CRC samples and normal intestinal tissues from patients were analyzed for HIPK2 expression by immunohistochemistry (IHC) and its expression was correlated against patients clinicopathological characteristics. Human CRC HCT-116 cells were implanted in BALB/c nude mice; mice with xenografted tumors were randomly administrated vehicle (control), 20, 40, or 80 mg/mL VB, or 1 mg/mL fluorouracil (5-FU). HIPK2, p53, Bax, and Bcl-2 expression in these tumors were determined by IHC. In vitro effects of VB on CRC cell proliferation and apoptosis were measured by CCK-8 assay and flow cytometry; HIPK2, p53, p-p53, Bax, and Bcl-2 were measured by western blot. IHC analysis for 100 human CRC tumor samples and 20 normal intestinal tissues, showed HIPK2 expression to inversely correlate with Dukes stage and depth of
Classification | USDA PLANTS
Classification for Kingdom Plantae Down to Variety Croton glandulosus L. var. scordioides (Lam.) Müll. Arg. Click on names to expand them, and on P for PLANTS profiles ...
I.E. Desk - Single - Hedcor
Gr 1-3 - 600 x 450 x 575 H Gr 4-7 - 600 x 450 x 650 H Gr 8-12A - 600 x 450 x 720 H Gr 8-12B - 750 x 450 x 720 H Available in MDF or Saligna
Completed - Triple Threat!! Athenodoros Vs. Maxim | Smogon Forums
Alright today we have standard triples brawl between Athenodoros and Maxim, before the match starts lets review the rulings for this encounter: I have an...
Completed - Maxims 2k Extravaganza! | Smogon Forums
This is a placeholder for the mons. Ill post again when Im done. Sorry for the delay. Kingdra Legolas (M) Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy...
... coriacea J.Rémy Buddleja corrugata M. E. Jones Buddleja crispa Benth. Buddleja crotonoides A. Gray Buddleja cuneata ... Buddleja hieronymi R. E. Fr. Buddleja ibarrensis E. M. Norman Buddleja incana Ruiz & Pav. Buddleja indica Lam. Buddleja ... Buddleja brachystachya Diels. Buddleja bullata Kunth Buddleja candida Dunn Buddleja cardanesii Standl. ex E. M. Norman Buddleja ... Buddleja acuminata Poir. Buddleja agathosma Diels Buddleja alata Rehder & E.H.Wilson Buddleja albiflora Hemsl. Buddleja ...
New York Botanical Garden, USA Media related to Buddleja sessiliflora at Wikimedia Commons Data related to Buddleja ... Buddleja sessiliflora is a trioecious shrub or small tree 1.5 - 5 m tall, the trunk reaching < 7 cm diameter, bark is yellow- ... Buddleja sessiliflora, commonly known as Rio Grande butterfly-bush or tepozán, native to southern Arizona and the lower Rio ... 26 (4): 2. "Buddleja sessiliflora". Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN). Agricultural Research Service (ARS), United ...
... is closely allied to B. axillaris and B. cuspidata. Buddleja sphaerocalyx is not known to be in ... Buddleja sphaerocalyx is a species of flowering plant endemic to Madagascar. It grows in moist forests, principally along river ... Buddleja sphaerocalyx is a sarmentose shrub 2 - 3 m in height, the branchlets obscurely quadrangular, bearing opposite, connate ... Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979). The Loganiceae of Africa XVIII - Buddleja LII, Revision of the African & Asiatic species. H. ...
... C. V. Morton subsp. skutchii E. M. Norman (syn. Buddleja matudae Standl.) Buddleja skutchii C. V. Morton ... Buddleja skutchii is endemic to much of the sierras of Central America, growing mostly in pine-oak forest, also in cloud forest ... Buddleja skutchii is a dioecious tree 5 - 25 m tall, with brown to blackish fissured bark. The young branches are quadrangular ... Buddleja, Flora of Costa Rica, Flora of El Salvador, Flora of Guatemala, Flora of Mexico, Flora of Panama, Flora of Central ...
... largely resembles the commoner B. davidii in shape and size, growing to less than 2.5 m in height. The ... Buddleja officinalis is not fully frost hardy, unable to survive temperatures lower than −10° C, and is best grown against a ... Buddleja officinalis is a deciduous early-spring flowering shrub native to west Hubei, Sichuan, and Yunnan provinces in China. ... "Buddleja 'Winter Sun' - Trees and Shrubs Online". Trees and Shrubs Online. International Dendrology Society. Retrieved 2021-12- ...
... is only known to be in cultivation in Australia, at Longueville, and at the City Botanic Gardens, where it ... Buddleja dysophylla is a species endemic to southern Africa, from Zaire and Tanzania south to Malawi, and from the Transvaal to ... Buddleja dysophylla is a straggling or scandent shrub, only erect if isolated, 1-10 m in height, with divaricate branching. The ... "Buddleja dysophylla". Australian Plant Name Index (APNI), IBIS database. Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, Australian ...
... is a deciduous shrub of sparse habit which, left unpruned, grows to a large size. The deeply toothed leaves ... Buddleja agathosma is a deciduous shrub endemic to western Yunnan, China. Originally identified as B. agathosma by Ludwig Diels ... A specimen is grown as part of the NCCPG national collection of Buddleja at Longstock Park Nursery, near Stockbridge, Hampshire ... Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979) The Loganiaceae of Africa XVIII Buddleja L. II, Revision of the African & Asiatic species. H. ...
... grows to < 3 m in height in the wild, its slender branches tetragonous in section, and slightly winged. The ... Buddleja lindleyana was collected and introduced to western cultivation in 1843 by Robert Fortune, who named it for the ... Buddleja lindleyana is a deciduous shrub native to the provinces of Anhwei, Hunan, Hupeh, Kiangsu, Shanghai, Sichuan, and ... ISBN 978-0-88192-688-0 Chen, G, Sun, W-B, & Sun, H. (2007). Ploidy variation in Buddleja L. (Buddlejaceae) in the Sino - ...
Leeuwenberg found the plant to be such a perfect intermediate of Buddleja albiflora and Buddleja nivea as to consider it a ... Buddleja alata Rehder & E.H.Wilson is endemic to western Szechuan, China, growing at elevations of 1,300-3,000 m; it was first ... Buddleja alata grows to between heights of 1-3 m in the wild. The stems are tetragonous and winged. The leaves are lanceolate, ... Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979) The Loganiaceae of Africa XVIII Buddleja L. II, Revision of the African & Asiatic species. ...
... is a vigorous shrub endemic to western China, evergreen in the wild, but deciduous in cultivation in the UK. The ... 15 (1996): online at www.efloras.org Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979) The Loganiaceae of Africa XVIII Buddleja L. II, Revision of ... Chen, G, Sun, W-B, & Sun, H. (2007). Ploidy variation in Buddleja L. (Buddlejaceae) in the Sino - Himalayan region and its ... ISBN 0-330-30258-2 Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buddleja nivea. (Articles with short description, Short description ...
... is the most widespread of all the Buddleja species native to the Americas, its range extending south from ... Unlike many American species of Buddleja, which are often diploid, B. americana is tetraploid (2n = 76). The species is not ... ISBN 978-0-88192-688-0 Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buddleja americana. (Articles with short description, Short ... Hardiness: USDA zone 9. "Name - Buddleja americana L." Tropicos. Missouri Botanical Garden. Retrieved 8 November 2017. Norman, ...
... is a variable species endemic to the high Andes from the Cordillera Blanca in Peru to Lake Titicaca in ... Buddleja coriacea typically makes a densely crowned, sprawling trioecious shrub or tree, branching almost at ground level. ... Ploidy: 2n = 76 (tetraploid). Buddleja coriacea is cultivated in the high Andes as a field windbreak, as a source of humus for ... Moore, P. (2012). Buddleja List 2011-2012 Longstock Park Nursery. Longstock Park, UK. Stuart, D. (2006). Buddlejas. Timber ...
... is a deciduous shrub or small tree growing 2 - 6 m high by up to 3 m wide. The young branches and shoots are ... Buddleja delavayi is a Chinese species discovered by Forrest in the Tali Range above Dali (2000 - 2500 m elevation), Yunnan, in ... ISBN 978-0-88192-688-0 Chen, G, Sun, W-B, & Sun, H. (2007). Ploidy variation in Buddleja L. (Buddlejaceae) in the Sino - ... Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979) The Loganiaceae of Africa XVIII Buddleja L. II, Revision of the African & Asiatic species. H. ...
... is a trioecious shrub 0.5 - 1.5 m high with greyish fissured bark at the base. The stems are subquadrangular ... Buddleja jamesonii is a species endemic to southern Ecuador, where it grows in moist, protected ravines and borders of tussocks ... León-Yánez, S.; Pitman, N. (2003). "Buddleja jamesonii". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. 2003: e.T43469A10805890. doi: ... Buddleja, Flora of Ecuador, Flora of South America, Vulnerable plants, Taxonomy articles created by Polbot). ...
... is a small shrub endemic to the Yunnan, Szechuan and Kansu provinces of China, where it grows on open, ... Buddleja brachystachya grows to 0.3-0.9 m in height, with subquadrangular to subterete, densely stellate - tomentose branchlets ... Chen, G, Sun, W-B, & Sun, H. (2007). Ploidy variation in Buddleja L. (Buddlejaceae) in the Sino - Himalayan region and its ... Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979) The Loganiaceae of Africa XVIII Buddleja L. II, Revision of the African & Asiatic species. H. ...
... is a newly discovered species endemic to Shaanxi, China, where it grows in the Jinxia Grand Canyon at an ... Buddleja jinsixiaensis grows to 1-1.5 m in height. The bark of older branches exfoliates in strips. The younger twigs are ... Zhu, R. B., Kang, B., Cheng, J., Zhang, B., & Zhao, X. (2013). Buddleja jinsixiaensis (Scrophulariaceae), a new species from ... Articles with short description, Short description matches Wikidata, Articles with 'species' microformats, Buddleja, Flora of ...
... is a large deciduous shrub or small tree with a vast distribution, from Xizang (Tibet) through western ... Buddleja macrostachya grows 1 - 6 m in height, flowering from March to September in the wild. The branchlets are quadrangular, ... Chen, G, Sun, W-B, & Sun, H. (2007). Ploidy variation in Buddleja L. (Buddlejaceae) in the Sino - Himalayan region and its ... ISBN 978-0-88192-688-0 Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979) The Loganiaceae of Africa XVIII Buddleja L. II, Revision of the African & ...
... is a shrub 1-3.5 m high. Unlike most South American members of the genus which are cryptically dioecious, ... Buddleja stachyoides is the most widespread member of the genus in South America, endemic to woodland edges, roadsides and ...
5. Buddleja auriculata is not hardy below c. -10 °C and best grown against a south-facing wall in temperate climates. In the UK ... Buddleja auriculata makes a large shrub up to 6 m in height, flowering in the Northern Hemisphere from October to December. The ... Buddleja auriculata is an evergreen shrub endemic to Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and South Africa, growing in montane fields and ... Moore, P. (2012). Buddleja List 2011-2012 Longstock Park Nursery. Longstock Park, UK. (Articles with short description, Short ...
... is a small shrub endemic to the regions of Piura and Cajamarca in northern Peru. The species was first ... Buddleja blattaria is a dioecious shrub, < 1 m tall, with brown fissured bark. The young branches are quadrangular and covered ... Articles with short description, Short description matches Wikidata, Articles with 'species' microformats, Buddleja, Flora of ...
... is considered closely allied to B. axillaris and B. sphaerocalyx. Buddleja cuspidata is not known to be in ... Buddleja cuspidata is a species endemic to Madagascar, where it grows along river banks. The species was first named and ... Buddleja cuspidata is a shrub 3-4 m in height, with brown tomentose branchlets, obscurely quadrangular. The opposite, thinly - ... Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979). The Loganiceae of Africa XVIII - Buddleja LII, Revision of the African & Asiatic species. ...
... 'Cally Orange' Buddleja globosa 'Cannington Gold' Buddleja globosa 'Lemon Ball' Buddleja globosa 'Los Lagos' ... Buddleja globosa, also known as the orange-ball-tree, orange ball buddleja, and matico, is a species of flowering plant endemic ... Buddleja globosa 'HCM98017' Buddleja × weyeriana B. globosa was hybridized with B. davidii var. magnifica by van de Weyer at ... Buddleja globosa is a large shrub to 5 m (16 ft) tall, with grey fissured bark. The young branches are subquadrangular and ...
... is a species of Buddleja endemic to the southwestern United States (northwest Arizona, eastern California, ... treatment of Buddleja utahensis[permanent dead link] UC Photos gallery - Buddleja utahensis Wikimedia Commons has media related ... Buddleja utahensis is a compact, dwarf dioecious shrub reaching 0.3-1.0 m in height. The bark is rimose and greyish, while the ... Buddleja utahensis is very rare in cultivation; it is a difficult plant to raise in temperate regions, demanding very free ...
... was one of five species sunk as Buddleja crispa by Leeuwenberg in 1979, and later treated as such in the Flora ... Buddleja farreri is a deciduous shrub of sparse habit which, left unpruned, grows to a large size. The flowers appear on the ... Buddleja farreri is a xerophytic deciduous shrub endemic to Kansu, China, discovered by Reginald Farrer in 1915. Farrer ... A large specimen is grown as part of the NCCPG national collection of Buddleja at Longstock Garden Nursery, near Stockbridge, ...
... is a dioecious shrub or small tree 1 - 10 m high, with a greyish-tan bark. The branches are subquadrangular ... Buddleja bullata is a variable species endemic to the Andes, from Venezuela south through Colombia and Ecuador to Peru, at ... Buddleja, Flora of South America, Trees of Colombia, Trees of Ecuador, Trees of Peru, Trees of Venezuela, Plants described in ...
... is a dioecious shrub 1 - 2 m high with greyish bark. The young branches are covered with a white tomentum, ... Buddleja interrupta is a species endemic to the dry valleys and roadsides of northern Peru at altitudes < 2600 m. The species ... Buddleja, Flora of Peru, Flora of South America, Dioecious plants). ...
The species Buddleja madagascariensis was crossed with Buddleja asiatica to create the hybrid cultivars Buddleja 'Lewisiana' ... Buddleja madagascariensis Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buddleja madagascariensis. ISSG Database: Ecology of Buddleja ... Buddleja madagascariensis makes a sparse, lax shrub < 4 metres (13 ft) in height. The dark green leaves are opposite, narrowly ... Buddleja madagascariensis, the smokebush or Madagascan butterfly bush, is a species of flowering plant in the figwort family ...
... grows to 1 - 2 m in height in the wild. The foliage is silvery-buff when juvenile, becoming glabrous and ... Buddleja candida is a small deciduous shrub widely distributed from north-east India through south east Xizang (Tibet) to the ... Ploidy 2n = 76 (tetraploid). Buddleja candida remains rare in cultivation. In the UK, a specimen is grown as part of the NCCPG ... ISBN 978-0-88192-688-0 Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979) The Loganiaceae of Africa XVIII Buddleja L. II, Revision of the African & ...
... is a shrub endemic to southern Ecuador and areas around Ayabaca and Piura, and Cajamarca in Peru, at ... Buddleja polycephala is a dioecious sprawling shrub 1 - 5 m tall. The young branches are quadrangular and tomentose, bearing ... polycephala Buddleja polycephala Kunth var. peruviana (J. F. Macbr.) E. M. Norman Kunth, in Humboldt, Bonpland, and Kunth. ( ... Norman identifies two varieties, both distinguished by minor differences in the leaves: Buddleja polycephala Kunth var. ...
... , common names sage bush and sagewood, is endemic to much of southern and eastern Africa, from Kenya and ... Buddleja salviifolia is a large, semi-evergreen shrub, multi-stemmed, with untidy, drooping branches, typically reaching a ... Leeuwenberg, A. J. M. (1979) The Loganiaceae of Africa XVIII Buddleja L. II, Revision of the African & Asiatic species. H. ... Occasionally in the UK and France it is mislabelled Buddleja myriantha, a dissimilar Chinese species. Decoctions of the plant ...
ALPAFLOR® BUDDLEJA AO
... sustainable active extract from Buddleja davidii. Rich in phenylethanoids, flavonoids, and iridoids, this alpine extract is the ... ALPAFLOR® BUDDLEJA AO is an organic, sustainable active extract from Buddleja davidii. Rich in phenylethanoids, flavonoids, and ... ALPAFLOR® BUDDLEJA AO Safety Data Sheet. SAFETY DATA SHEET for the natural and organic certified cosmetic ingredient ALPAFLOR® ...
Buddleja davidii - Plant Finder
Buddleja alternifolia 'Argentea'
Weeping Butterfly Bush) Buddleja alternifolia Argentea is a handsome flowering shrub with arching branches and leaves covered ... Pruning: Buddleja alternifolia Argentea benefits from some thinning and pruning of older branches after flowering to prevent ... Buddleja alternifolia Argentea is a handsome flowering shrub with arching branches and leaves covered white very fine, white ... Buddleja alternifolia Argentea will not usually do well in wet or waterlogged soil. ...
Buddleja davidii (Butterfly Bush) Monthly Plant Care Reminders
'Blue Chip' Buddleja Is a Small Non-spreading Butterfly Bush -...
Buddleja davidii 'Ellen's Blue' "Butterfly Bush" - Buy Online at Annie's Annuals
Buddleja davidii 'Pink Delight' (Butterfly Bush)
Award-winning Buddleja davidii Pink Delight (Butterfly Bush) is a medium-sized deciduous shrub with gracefully arching ... Buddleja davidii Pink Delight (Butterfly Bush). Butterfly Bush Pink Delight, Summer Lilac Pink Delight, Buddleja davidii ... Buddleja davidii Buzz Sky Blue (Butterfly Bush). Buddleja davidii Buzz Sky Blue (Butterfly Bush)... ... Buddleja davidii Buzz Ivory (Butterfly Bush). Buddleja davidii Buzz Ivory (Butterfly Bush) is... ...
Antimicrobial Evaluation of Buddleja asiatica Lour. Leaves and Flowers Extract
This study was designed to examine the in vitro antimicrobial activity of methanol extract of Buddleja asiatica Lour. leaves ... Antimicrobial Evaluation of Buddleja asiatica Lour. Leaves and Flowers Extract. Research Journal of Phytochemistry, 6: 92-95. ... Antimicrobial activity of methanol extract of Buddleja asiatica L. leaves and flowers. ...
Buddleja - William Dam Seeds
Wholesale Buddleja Davidii Buzz Hot Raspberry Rooted Plug Liners
Order Buddleja Davidii Buzz Hot Raspberry starter plant liners directly from our website with all current availability and ... Buddleja Davidii, also known as Butterfly Bush, is a perennial upright shrub native to China and Japan. The "Buzz" cultivar was ... Buddleja Davidii isnt prone to many pests. Disease Davidii Buzz isnt prone to disease. Take these precautions to prevent root ... Buddleja Davidii, also known as Butterfly Bush, is a perennial upright shrub native to China and Japan. The "Buzz" cultivar was ...
White Chip Butterfly Bush - Buddleja Lo & Behold® 'Ice Chip' | North Carolina Extension Gardener Plant Toolbox
White Chip Butterfly Bush Buddleja Lo & Behold® Ice Chip Other Common Name(s):. *Ice Chip Buddleja ... Buddleja Ice Chip is a hybrid derived from Buddleja Blue Chip in the plant breeding program of Dr. Dennis Werner of North ... Buddleja Lo & Behold® Ice Chip is often confused with:. Buddleja Miss Pearl ... Buddleja. Family:. Scrophulariaceae. Life Cycle:. Perennial. Woody. Recommended Propagation Strategy:. Stem Cutting. Country Or ...
Acetylcholinesterase-Inhibitory Activity of Linarin from Buddleja davidii, Structure-Activity... | Archive ouverte UNIGE
Acetylcholinesterase inhibition - Buddleja davidii - Buddleja nitida - Invasive plants - Linarin Identifiers DOI: 10.1080/ ... While extracts of Buddleja nitida Benth. (Buddlejaceae) from Panama were inactive, some constituents were identified on the ... FAN, Peihong et al. Acetylcholinesterase-Inhibitory Activity of Linarin from Buddleja davidii, Structure-Activity Relationships ... Acetylcholinesterase-Inhibitory Activity of Linarin from Buddleja davidii, Structure-Activity Relationships of Related ...
Löpare Buddleja - Björke Vävstuga
Alkaline Archives - Page 2 of 9 - Urban Jungle
Cédric Basset (asianflora.com; livres "plantes de lHimalaya", "plantes de Chine et du Japon", "nouvelles plantes dombre", "fougères rustiques pour le jardin", "les Epimedium" ; revue "Asarum magazine) et Manon Rivière (ex.pépinière Akebia), producteurs de plantes botaniques dAsie, horticulture japonaise, plantes dombre et plantes grimpantes. ...
Attracts wildlife: adult butterfly, bee, hummingbird, specific butterfly species. Plant part consumed by birds: nectar, seeds. Plant features: deciduous. Exposure: sun. Landscape use: flower fragrant. Propagates by: cutting, seed. flowers in summer. Soil type: loam. USDA Zones: zone 7 to 0 f, zone 8 to +10 f, zone 9 to +20 f. Temp. range: 0 to +30 °F. Water: moderate, regular. ...
Buddleja - Sunnyvale-Garden
Butterfly Bush, Summer Lilac, Orange-eye Butterfly Bush, Buddleja fallowiana Lochinch. Family: Buddlejaceae. Genus: Buddleja (BUD-lee-uh) (Info). Species: fallowiana (fal-low-ee-AH-nuh) (Info). Cultivar: Lochinch. Synonym:Buddleia fallowiana. Category:. Shrubs. Height:. 4-6 ft. (1.2-1.8 m). 6-8 ft. (1.8-2.4 m). Spacing:. 4-6 ft. (1.2-1.8 m). Hardiness:. USDA Zone 5b: to -26.1 °C (-15 °F). USDA Zone 6a: to -23.3 °C (-10 °F). USDA Zone 6b: to -20.5 °C (-5 °F). USDA Zone 7a: to -17.7 °C (0 °F). USDA Zone 7b: to -14.9 °C (5 °F). USDA Zone 8a: to -12.2 °C (10 °F). USDA Zone 8b: to -9.4 °C (15 °F). USDA Zone 9a: to -6.6 °C (20 °F). USDA Zone 9b: to -3.8 °C (25 °F). USDA Zone 10a: to -1.1 °C (30 °F). USDA Zone 10b: to 1.7 °C (35 °F). Sun Exposure:. Full Sun. Sun to Partial Shade. Danger:. Unknown - Tell us. Bloom Color:. Violet/Lavender. Bloom Time:. Mid Summer. Late Summer/Early Fall. Mid Fall. Blooms repeatedly. Foliage:. Deciduous. Other details:. May be a noxious weed or ...
Buddleja davidii extract
All you need to know about Buddleja davidii extract, its properties and its uses in skin care and cosmetics ... Buddleja davidii extract. BUDDLEJA DAVIDII EXTRACT (BUTTERFLY BUSH). INCI: Buddleja davidii extract. What is Buddleja davidii ... Butterfly bush or orange eye is other names for Buddleja davidii. Its an ornamental plant with purple inflorescence, native to ...
Buddleja (Buddleja asiatica) - UrbanMali
The Buddleja asiatica is an evergreen shrub/tree native to Asia. It is commonly known as dog tail and is a deciduous shrub ... The Buddleja asiatica is an evergreen shrub/tree native to Asia. It is commonly known as dog tail and is a deciduous shrub ... The leaves of Buddleja asiatica are also used to make a paste which is applied externally on cuts and wounds. The flowers of ... Buddleja asiatica is a small tree native to South America. Its leaves are used for medicinal purposes. This plant is used for ...
Buddleja weyeriana 'Moonlight' - Greenseasons
Buddleja colvilei - Future Forests
Buddleja colvilei is a large, deciduous shrub or small tree, with a broad, bushy, upright habit. The long, lance-shaped, ... An unusual and very desirable buddleja for warmer areas, ... Buddleja colvilei Colvile Butterfly Bush. An unusual and very ... desirable buddleja for warmer areas, Buddleja colvilei is a large, deciduous shrub or small tree, with a broad, bushy, upright ...
Buddleja davidii Archives - Entomology Today
Buddleja Black Knight | Caragh Nurseries
Buddleja High Five Purple | Plantipp
If one is good, more is even better; High Five Purple is the first in a series of Buddleja with more flower colour choices to ... This Buddleja is multi-talented and can be utilized in a variety of ways in the landscape. Just imagine it in a container on ... after getting their green thumbs on High Five Purple Buddleja. Theyll be celebrating this colourful addition to their ...
Buddleja Prince Charming - Gradina Chic
Buddleja Prince Charming. Flori si plante perene. Produse de calitate, crescute si aclimatizate in Romania. ... Buddleja Prince Charming. 45,00 lei. Dimensiune ghiveci: Ø 17. Expunere: Soare. Inaltime planta la maturitate: 1,5 m. Perioada ... Prima pagină / Perene / Perene pentru soare / Liliac de vara / Buddleja Prince Charming. ...
Buddleja Buzz | The Enduring Gardener
ScrophulariaceaeGenusAsiaticaAlternifoliaShrubPlantsGlobosaExtractShrubsButterflySoilFranchSpeciesExtractsPlantBushPerennialFlowerAutumnBuzzFragrantPurpleWhiteDetailsBuddleiaPink DelightWhite ProfusionBlack KnightShrubButterfliesAuriculataSummer LilacHarlequinVarieties of buddlejaSALIGNAFallowianaSalviifoliaMadagascariensisBotanicalExtractLochinchDartmoorTreesSterileFlowersStemColour
- In vivo anti-arthritic effect and repeated dose toxicity of standardized methanolic extracts of Buddleja cordata Kunth (Scrophulariaceae) wild plant leaves and cell culture. (bvsalud.org)
- However, Linnaeus named the genus Buddleja (pronounced with a silent "j") which is still considered to be the proper spelling (first name survives) according to the International Code of Botanical Nomenclature. (missouribotanicalgarden.org)
- This advice is from our members, if you can't find your question, please try the Buddleja genus page or ask our friendly community. (amazonaws.com)
- Antimicrobial Evaluation of Buddleja asiatica Lour. (scialert.net)
- This study was designed to examine the in vitro antimicrobial activity of methanol extract of Buddleja asiatica Lour. (scialert.net)
- The Buddleja asiatica is an evergreen shrub/tree native to Asia. (urbanmali.com)
- Buddleja asiatica is a small tree native to South America. (urbanmali.com)
- The flowering period of Buddleja asiatica extends from mid-June to late September. (urbanmali.com)
- In addition to being used medicinally, Buddleja asiatica has been used as ornamental plants. (urbanmali.com)
- It is possible to grow Buddleja asiatica from seed. (urbanmali.com)
- Grow Buddleja asiatica by planting them in full sun, and fertilizing once per month during the growing season. (urbanmali.com)
- Buddleja asiatica is grown commercially for use in cut flower production. (urbanmali.com)
- The plant known as Buddleja asiatica has been around since ancient times. (urbanmali.com)
- Buddleja asiatica is used for medicinal purposes. (urbanmali.com)
- The leaves of Buddleja asiatica are also used to make a paste which is applied externally on cuts and wounds. (urbanmali.com)
- Weeping Butterfly Bush) Buddleja alternifolia 'Argentea' is a handsome flowering shrub with arching branches and leaves covered white very fine, white hairs making them appear silvery in colour. (bluebellnursery.com)
- Buddleja alternifolia 'Argentea' benefits from some thinning and pruning of older branches after flowering to prevent them becoming tangled and untidy. (bluebellnursery.com)
- Buddleja davidii , commonly called butterfly bush, is a deciduous shrub that is native to thickets on mountain slopes, limestone outcrops, forest clearings and rocky stream banks in China. (missouribotanicalgarden.org)
- Award-winning Buddleja davidii 'Pink Delight' (Butterfly Bush) is a medium-sized deciduous shrub with gracefully arching branches, studded with lance-shaped, gray-green leaves with white-felted undersides, and sweetly scented, slender panicles of bright pink flowers. (gardenia.net)
- Buddleja Davidii, also known as Butterfly Bush , is a perennial upright shrub native to China and Japan. (ncfarmsinc.com)
- Sell Buddleja to customers looking for a low-maintenance border shrub or large patio container plant. (ncfarmsinc.com)
- An unusual and very desirable buddleja for warmer areas, Buddleja colvilei is a large, deciduous shrub or small tree, with a broad, bushy, upright habit. (futureforests.ie)
- Buddleja saligna is a very hardy, evergreen, fast-growing, drought-resistant small tree or large shrub for a small indigenous garden in Gauteng - especially if you are aiming for creating a living landscape with high biodiversity. (herbclass.com)
- Buzz Lavender Butterfly Bush, Buddleja hydrida 'Buzz Lavender' ,is an ornamental shrub with a dwarf nature and long-blooming, gorgeous flowers. (naturehills.com)
- Where to buy Buddleja davidii plants & price comparison. (amazonaws.com)
- Photos of Buddleja davidii plants in real gardens. (amazonaws.com)
- You can see all the Buddleja plants and Buddleja seeds and bulbs for sale in our garden centre which lists products from over 25 popular websites. (amazonaws.com)
- LC) According to the Red List of South African plants, Buddleja saligna is not threatened and is assessed as Least Concern (LC). (herbclass.com)
- These seeds are from Buddleja globosa, also known as Orange Ball Buddleja, and Orange Ball Tree. (buy-rare-seeds.com)
- ALPAFLOR® BUDDLEJA AO is an organic, sustainable active extract from Buddleja davidii. (dsm.com)
- In both coastal and inland Southern California climates, Buddleja davidii and its hybrids grow quickly to become big shrubs whose flowers are irrisistable to hummingbirds as well as butterflies. (themulch.com)
- This is why I encourage people to hold off pruning "tender" shrubs like Buddleja until spring. (wellfieldgardens.org)
- Buddleja davidii (Butterfly Bush) is listed in. (gardenia.net)
- Butterfly bush or orange eye is other names for Buddleja davidii. (lesielle.com)
- 1. Whether in a large container or the ground, plant Buddleja Davidii Buzz in well-drained soil in full sun. (ncfarmsinc.com)
- Like all Buddleja , it requires moderate moisture and may suffer from root rot if the soil is consistently wet. (ncsu.edu)
- Polygonaceae), Heracleum mantegazzianum Sommier Levier (Apiaceae), Buddleja davidii Franch. (unige.ch)
- Buddleja davidii species is native to China. (gardenia.net)
- While extracts of Buddleja nitida Benth. (unige.ch)
- Methanolic extracts of wild Buddleja cordata and its cell cultures did not generated lethality after a daily administration for 28 days at 1â ¯g/kg, but it was observed that both showed a lipid -lowering effect. (bvsalud.org)
- Buddleja 'Ice Chip' is a hybrid derived from Buddleja 'Blue Chip' in the plant breeding program of Dr. Dennis Werner of North Carolina State University. (ncsu.edu)
- Though the bush takes up less space than the typical Buddleja, the flowers are still 6-8" long, fragrant, and in bloom from June-September. (ncfarmsinc.com)
- Buddleja 'Ice Chip' is a dwarf, wide and low spreading perennial, making it appropriate for use as a ground cover. (ncsu.edu)
- High Five Purple is the first in a series of Buddleja with more flower colour choices to be introduced in the future. (plantipp.eu)
- How to cut a Buddleja in autumn and spring? (amazonaws.com)
- In a landscape environment, Buddleja Davidii Buzz is low-maintenance, requiring only moderate water and deadheading. (ncfarmsinc.com)
- Buddleja Buzz Lavender will astound you each year with its prolific bloom of soothing, lavender flowers that begin in late May and will last right up until your first frost. (naturehills.com)
- Buddleja can be a fabulous addition to a sunny border, with dramatic, fragrant flowers that are attractive to butterflies and other beneficial insects. (caraghnurseries.ie)
- Whether up high or down low, gardeners will be shouting, "Give me five", after getting their green thumbs on High Five Purple Buddleja. (plantipp.eu)
- Buddleja davidii 'Dreaming White' je prekrásnym hybridom bielej farby a nízkym vzrastom. (slovensketrvalky.sk)
- This monograph contains details of Buddleja saligna as per the references cited below. (herbclass.com)
- Hummingbird hawk-moth (Macroglossum stellatarum), two nectaring on Buddleia (Buddleja davidii). (mindenpictures.com)
- Buddleja - often spelt 'buddleia' - is a beautiful and commonplace plant in British gardens. (horticulture.co.uk)
- Nowadays, plant experts are calling Buddleia by a new name: Buddleja. (naturehills.com)
- Buddleia blooms in August (usually a lackluster month for flowering gardens) and Buddleia davidii (or buddleja davidii ) produces a mass of tapering flowers on an arching bush of silvery foliage. (saga.co.uk)
- Some buddleja have become garden escapees and in England buddleia davidii earned the nickname of the bombsite plant as they were the first plants to populate heavily bombed London in the aftermath of World War II. (thewest.com.au)
- Plants of the new Buddleja can be compared to plants of Buddleja davidii 'Pink Delight', not patented. (justia.com)
- 3. Plants of the new Buddleja and 'Pink Delight' differed in leaf color as plants of 'Pink Delight' had silvery-colored leaves. (justia.com)
- id":412526477346,"title":"Buddleja davidii White Profusion","handle":"buddleja-davidii-white-profusion","description":"\u003ch1 class=\"ui-title-bar__title\"\u003e\u003cb\u003eBuddleja davidii White Profusion\u003c\/b\u003e\u003c\/h1\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eA medium-sized deciduous shrub with long trusses of pure white scented flowers with yellow eyes. (futureforests.ie)
- Another inherited plant is Buddleja 'Black Knight', lording over the aforementioned fuchsia in the front garden. (offtheedgegardening.com)
- Buddleja is a very popular and attractive garden shrub. (flowerbulbsinc.co.uk)
- Buddleja 'Orchid Annie' (Butterfly Bush) is a compact deciduous shrub with gracefully arching branches, studded with lance-shaped, gray-green leaves and sweetly scented, elongated panicles of orchid purple flowers. (gardenia.net)
- Buddleja fallowiana is a deciduous shrub with a lax habit. (buddlejacollection.com)
- Buddleja or Common Butterfly Bush are a wonderful shrub which can put in a great deal of growth over a growing season. (ucc.ie)
- The sure way to lure an abundance of butterflies to your garden in with a buddleja bush. (birdfood.ie)
- Regular buddleja bushes can grow quote large so this season we are introducing a range of mini-buddleja bushes so you can attract butterflies to the smallest of gardens and balconies. (birdfood.ie)
- Buddleja can be a fabulous addition to a sunny border, with dramatic, fragrant flowers that are attractive to butterflies and other beneficial insects. (caraghnurseries.ie)
- Some buddleja varieties are named for the butterflies they attract. (horticulture.co.uk)
- It's worth noting that while buddleja is great at attracting butterflies, they don't use the plant as part of their breeding cycle. (horticulture.co.uk)
- The flowers are covered with butterflies from mid to late Summer and the yellow varieties are particularly attractive to beneficial insects, this can offer a huge interest to the garden, it can be a real joy relaxing in the garden with a Buddleja in full flower. (championplants.co.uk)
- Buddleja davidii ) Butterflies do too, but did you know that this plant is fast becoming an invasive species in many areas? (davesgarden.com)
- Buddleja auriculata Benth. (co.zw)
- Buddleja davidii, also called summer lilac or orange eye is naturalized in most central and southern Europe. (colormagicphotography.com)
- Harlequin - a lovely buddleja with variegated leaves and red/purple flowers. (fieldcrestgarden.co.uk)
Varieties of buddleja1
- There are varieties of buddleja ranging from compact to sprawling. (horticulture.co.uk)
- Buddleja saligna is a tree up to 10 m tall in warm moist areas but usually 4 to 5 metres in Highveld areas. (sanbi.org)
- Buddleja fallowiana was collected in China by George Forrest in 1906, and named in 1917 for George Fallow, a gardener at the Royal Botanic Garden, Edinbburgh who had died in Egypt from his wounds during the First World War. (buddlejacollection.com)
- Buddleja fallowiana var. (plantpref.co.uk)
- Buddleja salviifolia Lam. (virboga.de)
- Antimicrobial and Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitory Activities of Buddleja salviifolia (L.) Lam. (nih.gov)
- Buddleja madagascariensis Lam. (bgbm.org)
- Colors in the photographs may differ slightly from the color values cited in the detailed botanical description which accurately describe the colors of the new Buddleja plant. (justia.com)
- Buddleja davidi is the botanical name of butterfly bush and it is native to China and Japan. (garden.org)
- Hyaluronic acid, Aloe vera gel infused with 12 herbs including helichrysum and green tea, Lactobacillus ferment lysate (probiotic), pomegranate extract, Buddleja extract, Cucumber distillate. (isunskincare.eu)
- Buddleja 'Lochinch' grows in average, well-drained soil in full sun. (ncsu.edu)
- Buddleja davidii 'Dartmoor' (Butterfly bush 'Dartmoor') will reach a height of 4m and a spread of 4m after 5-10 years. (shootgardening.co.uk)
- Named after the adventurous escapade required to collect cuttings from a ravine in Dartmoor, this hardy buddleja has a more rugged look than some other varieties. (horticulture.co.uk)
- For the purposes of this article I will look at pruning roses, buddleja, grasses, apple trees and climbers. (ucc.ie)
- If you do chose the Buddleja davidii , there are sterile cultivars that do not set seed, so check with your source before purchasing one. (davesgarden.com)
- Deadhead faded buddleja flowers to prolong the flowering season. (thompson-morgan.com)
- This new Buddleja is a breakthrough in Buddleja breeding due to its upright, columnar habit which creates an impressive tower of flowers. (vanmeuwen.com)
- Dead-heading the buddleja will encourage it to produce more flowers and stop any unwanted seedlings. (caraghnurseries.ie)
- Regular removal of spent flowers will extend the flowering period of all summer flowering Buddleja . (championplants.co.uk)
- Teatrical is an iconic hispanic brand to attain beautiful and natural skincare with ease and affordability with the power of stem cells of the Buddleja davidii flower. (mygenommalab.com)
- Teatrical Moisturizer with stem cells of the flower Buddleja Davidii is a facial cream that helps moisturize for silky smooth skin. (mygenommalab.com)
- This hybrid between two other types of buddleja is popular for its lavender colour, punctuated with orange dots. (horticulture.co.uk)