Propolis: A resinous substance obtained from beehives that is used traditionally as an antimicrobial. It is a heterogeneous mixture of many substances.Baccharis: A plant genus of the family ASTERACEAE. Other plants called broom include CYTISUS; SPARTIUM; and BROMUS.BrazilHydrocarbons, IodinatedPulpotomy: Dental procedure in which part of the pulp chamber is removed from the crown of a tooth.Pulp Capping and Pulpectomy Agents: Materials used in DENTAL PULP CAPPING or PULPECTOMY.Plant Extracts: Concentrated pharmaceutical preparations of plants obtained by removing active constituents with a suitable solvent, which is evaporated away, and adjusting the residue to a prescribed standard.Apitherapy: The medical use of honey bee products such as BEE VENOM; HONEY; bee pollen; PROPOLIS; and royal jelly.Green Fluorescent Proteins: Protein analogs and derivatives of the Aequorea victoria green fluorescent protein that emit light (FLUORESCENCE) when excited with ULTRAVIOLET RAYS. They are used in REPORTER GENES in doing GENETIC TECHNIQUES. Numerous mutants have been made to emit other colors or be sensitive to pH.Phenylethyl Alcohol: An antimicrobial, antiseptic, and disinfectant that is used also as an aromatic essence and preservative in pharmaceutics and perfumery.Caffeic Acids: A class of phenolic acids related to chlorogenic acid, p-coumaric acid, vanillic acid, etc., which are found in plant tissues. It is involved in plant growth regulation.Bees: Insect members of the superfamily Apoidea, found almost everywhere, particularly on flowers. About 3500 species occur in North America. They differ from most WASPS in that their young are fed honey and pollen rather than animal food.PubMed: A bibliographic database that includes MEDLINE as its primary subset. It is produced by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), part of the NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE. PubMed, which is searchable through NLM's Web site, also includes access to additional citations to selected life sciences journals not in MEDLINE, and links to other resources such as the full-text of articles at participating publishers' Web sites, NCBI's molecular biology databases, and PubMed Central.Periodicals as Topic: A publication issued at stated, more or less regular, intervals.BooksPublishing: "The business or profession of the commercial production and issuance of literature" (Webster's 3d). It includes the publisher, publication processes, editing and editors. Production may be by conventional printing methods or by electronic publishing.MEDLINE: The premier bibliographic database of the NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE. MEDLINE® (MEDLARS Online) is the primary subset of PUBMED and can be searched on NLM's Web site in PubMed or the NLM Gateway. MEDLINE references are indexed with MEDICAL SUBJECT HEADINGS (MeSH).Inflammation: A pathological process characterized by injury or destruction of tissues caused by a variety of cytologic and chemical reactions. It is usually manifested by typical signs of pain, heat, redness, swelling, and loss of function.Tropical Climate: A climate which is typical of equatorial and tropical regions, i.e., one with continually high temperatures with considerable precipitation, at least during part of the year. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Anacardiaceae: The sumac plant family in the order Sapindales, subclass Rosidae, class Magnoliopsida. They are tropical and subtropical trees, shrubs, and woody vines that have resin ducts in the bark. The sap of many of the species is irritating to the skin.Antiprotozoal Agents: Substances that are destructive to protozoans.Leishmania: A genus of flagellate protozoa comprising several species that are pathogenic for humans. Organisms of this genus have an amastigote and a promastigote stage in their life cycles. As a result of enzymatic studies this single genus has been divided into two subgenera: Leishmania leishmania and Leishmania viannia. Species within the Leishmania leishmania subgenus include: L. aethiopica, L. arabica, L. donovani, L. enrietti, L. gerbilli, L. hertigi, L. infantum, L. major, L. mexicana, and L. tropica. The following species are those that compose the Leishmania viannia subgenus: L. braziliensis, L. guyanensis, L. lainsoni, L. naiffi, and L. shawi.Leishmania donovani: A parasitic hemoflagellate of the subgenus Leishmania leishmania that infects man and animals and causes visceral leishmaniasis (LEISHMANIASIS, VISCERAL). The sandfly genera Phlebotomus and Lutzomyia are the vectors.Achillea: A plant genus of the family ASTERACEAE that has long been used in folk medicine for treating wounds.Access to Information: Individual's rights to obtain and use information collected or generated by others.Journal Impact Factor: A quantitative measure of the frequency on average with which articles in a journal have been cited in a given period of time.History, Ancient: The period of history before 500 of the common era.Complementary Therapies: Therapeutic practices which are not currently considered an integral part of conventional allopathic medical practice. They may lack biomedical explanations but as they become better researched some (PHYSICAL THERAPY MODALITIES; DIET; ACUPUNCTURE) become widely accepted whereas others (humors, radium therapy) quietly fade away, yet are important historical footnotes. Therapies are termed as Complementary when used in addition to conventional treatments and as Alternative when used instead of conventional treatment.Commerce: The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)Pregnancy, Multiple: The condition of carrying two or more FETUSES simultaneously.Embryo Transfer: The transfer of mammalian embryos from an in vivo or in vitro environment to a suitable host to improve pregnancy or gestational outcome in human or animal. In human fertility treatment programs, preimplantation embryos ranging from the 4-cell stage to the blastocyst stage are transferred to the uterine cavity between 3-5 days after FERTILIZATION IN VITRO.Pregnancy Rate: The ratio of the number of conceptions (CONCEPTION) including LIVE BIRTH; STILLBIRTH; and fetal losses, to the mean number of females of reproductive age in a population during a set time period.Embryo Implantation: Endometrial implantation of EMBRYO, MAMMALIAN at the BLASTOCYST stage.Fertilization in Vitro: An assisted reproductive technique that includes the direct handling and manipulation of oocytes and sperm to achieve fertilization in vitro.Malaysia: A parliamentary democracy with a constitutional monarch in southeast Asia, consisting of 11 states (West Malaysia) on the Malay Peninsula and two states (East Malaysia) on the island of BORNEO. It is also called the Federation of Malaysia. Its capital is Kuala Lumpur. Before 1963 it was the Union of Malaya. It reorganized in 1948 as the Federation of Malaya, becoming independent from British Malaya in 1957 and becoming Malaysia in 1963 as a federation of Malaya, Sabah, Sarawak, and Singapore (which seceded in 1965). The form Malay- probably derives from the Tamil malay, mountain, with reference to its geography. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p715 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p329)Pandanaceae: A plant family of the order Pandanales, subclass Arecidae, class Liliopsida (monocotyledons).Indonesia: A republic stretching from the Indian Ocean east to New Guinea, comprising six main islands: Java, Sumatra, Bali, Kalimantan (the Indonesian portion of the island of Borneo), Sulawesi (formerly known as the Celebes) and Irian Jaya (the western part of New Guinea). Its capital is Djakarta. The ethnic groups living there are largely Chinese, Arab, Eurasian, Indian, and Pakistani; 85% of the peoples are of the Islamic faith.Helminthiasis, Animal: Infestation of animals with parasitic worms of the helminth class. The infestation may be experimental or veterinary.Chromatography, Thin Layer: Chromatography on thin layers of adsorbents rather than in columns. The adsorbent can be alumina, silica gel, silicates, charcoals, or cellulose. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Oils, Volatile: Oils which evaporate readily. The volatile oils occur in aromatic plants, to which they give odor and other characteristics. Most volatile oils consist of a mixture of two or more TERPENES or of a mixture of an eleoptene (the more volatile constituent of a volatile oil) with a stearopten (the more solid constituent). The synonym essential oils refers to the essence of a plant, as its perfume or scent, and not to its indispensability.Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid: Liquid chromatographic techniques which feature high inlet pressures, high sensitivity, and high speed.Honey: A sweet viscous liquid food, produced in the honey sacs of various bees from nectar collected from flowers. The nectar is ripened into honey by inversion of its sucrose sugar into fructose and glucose. It is somewhat acidic and has mild antiseptic properties, being sometimes used in the treatment of burns and lacerations.Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry: A microanalytical technique combining mass spectrometry and gas chromatography for the qualitative as well as quantitative determinations of compounds.Diethylhexyl Phthalate: An ester of phthalic acid. It appears as a light-colored, odorless liquid and is used as a plasticizer for many resins and elastomers.Birth Weight: The mass or quantity of heaviness of an individual at BIRTH. It is expressed by units of pounds or kilograms.Alkanesulfonic Acids: Sulfonic acid derivatives that are substituted with an aliphatic hydrocarbon group.Phthalic Acids: A group of compounds that has the general structure of a dicarboxylic acid-substituted benzene ring. The ortho-isomer is used in dye manufacture. (Dorland, 28th ed)Fluorocarbons: Liquid perfluorinated carbon compounds which may or may not contain a hetero atom such as nitrogen, oxygen or sulfur, but do not contain another halogen or hydrogen atom. This concept includes fluorocarbon emulsions and fluorocarbon blood substitutes.Plasticizers: Materials incorporated mechanically in plastics (usually PVC) to increase flexibility, workability or distensibility; due to the non-chemical inclusion, plasticizers leach out from the plastic and are found in body fluids and the general environment.Pregnancy: The status during which female mammals carry their developing young (EMBRYOS or FETUSES) in utero before birth, beginning from FERTILIZATION to BIRTH.Serial Publications: Publications in any medium issued in successive parts bearing numerical or chronological designations and intended to be continued indefinitely. (ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983, p203)Biological Science Disciplines: All of the divisions of the natural sciences dealing with the various aspects of the phenomena of life and vital processes. The concept includes anatomy and physiology, biochemistry and biophysics, and the biology of animals, plants, and microorganisms. It should be differentiated from BIOLOGY, one of its subdivisions, concerned specifically with the origin and life processes of living organisms.
Fundación Amigos de la Naturaleza, Santa Cruz "Baccharis dracunculifolia, the main botanical source of Brazilian green propolis ... Baccharis dracunculifolia is used for green propolis production. The Plant List, Baccharis dracunculifolia DC. Cabrera, A. L. ... Baccharis dracunculifolia is a medical plant found in Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina, and Uruguay. ...
It can be found in Prunus domestica (plum tree), in the wood of Salix caprea (goat willow) and in the Brazilian green propolis ... "Antihypertensive Effects of Flavonoids Isolated from Brazilian Green Propolis in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats". Biological ...
2008). "Chemical Composition and Botanical Origin of Red Propolis, a New Type of Brazilian Propolis". Evidence-Based ... Normally, it is dark brown in color, but it can be found in green, red, black, and white hues, depending on the sources of ... Propolis is used by some chewing gum manufacturers to make propolis gum. Propolis is used to bring about a chemical reaction to ... "Pete's 53' contains Propolis". Retrieved 2011-03-08. "GuruWax blend of propolis". Retrieved 2011-03-08. "Propolis when heated ...
Her only intention is to win the Mace of Propolis. King Bi Deng The King of Propolis who is old, and took high hopes for ... She has long, green hair. First appearance: Series 1. Mrs. Marie Guimar The scariest and angriest teacher in the academy.Mrs. ... She is in Princess Class,room D. Adreana De Cassia Sampaio Adreana is from Brazil and born on 18 August. She is shy but good at ... Her hair is long and green with long twintails, it is long that it reaches her shoes. She wears black shoes with a casual red ...
Propolis. Main article: Propolis. Propolis is a resinous mixture collected by honey bees from tree buds, sap flows or ... Marcgrave indeed mentions a species of honey-bee in Brasil. But this has no sting, and is therefore different from the one we ... The original breeding experiment for which the African bees were brought to Brazil in the first place has continued (though not ... "Propolis:MedlinePlus Supplements". U.S. National Library of Medicine. January 19, 2012.. ...
Although propolis is alleged to have health benefits (tincture of Propolis is marketed as a cold and flu remedy), it may cause ... Insect predators of honeybees include the Asian giant hornet and other wasps, robber flies, dragonflies such as the green ... from Brazil and Uruguay viewed through mitochondrial DNA COI-COII patterns". Heredity. 97: 329-335. doi:10.1038/sj.hdy.6800875 ... Propolis is a resinous mixture collected by honey bees from tree buds, sap flows or other botanical sources, which is used as a ...
However, as in the Brazilian stingless bee Schwarziana quadripunctata, a single nest may have multiple queens or even dwarf ... green, blue). Sometimes tiny convex disks marked with identification numbers (Opalithplättchen) are used when a beekeeper has ...
Martill, David M.; Bechly, Günter; Loveridge, Robert F. (2007). The Crato Fossil Beds of Brazil: Window into an Ancient World. ... "Green Porno". Sundance Channel. Retrieved 1 September 2015.. *^ Rossellini, Isabella (2009). "Green Porno: a series of short ... Fossil mantises from the Crato Formation in Brazil include the 10 mm (0.39 in) long Santanmantis axelrodi, described in 2003; ... Leaf mimicry: Choeradodis has leaf-like fore wings and a widened green thorax. ...
Brazilian green propolis induced apoptosis in human lung cancer A549 cells through mitochondrial-mediated pathway.. Frión- ... An enhanced apoptosis was seen in A549 propolis-treated cells after 48 h compared with the control cells. Propolis decreased ... Propolis displayed antiproliferative and cytotoxic effects on A549 cells in a dose- and time-dependent manner, but it did not ... Propolis effect on the growth and apoptosis of human lung adenocarcinoma (A549 cells) was investigated as well as its ...
Effect of Brazilian green propolis on microorganism contaminants of surface of Gorgonzola-type cheese. ... Figueiredo FJB et al (2015) Physicochemical characterization and flavonoid contents of artisanal Brazilian green propolis. Int ... Green propolis Gorgonzola-type cheese Antimicrobial activity Natamycin Sensory analysis This is a preview of subscription ... The green propolis is a complex of substances that presents antimicrobial properties with great potential as preservative in ...
Aqueous Extract of Brazilian Green Propolis: Primary Components, Evaluation of Inflammation and Wound Healing by Using ... MP De Barros, JPB Sousa, JK Bastos, and SF de Andrade, "Effect of Brazilian green propolis on experimental gastric ulcers in ... M Shimazawa, S Chikamatsu, N Morimoto, S Mishima, H Nagai, and H Hara, "Neuroprotection by Brazilian green propolis against in ... A Salatino, EW Teixeira, G Negri, and D Message, "Origin and chemical variation of Brazilian propolis," eCAM, vol. 2, pp. 33-8 ...
Propolis possesses immuno-modulatory, anti-tumour and chemopreventive properties. The tumour necrosis factor-related apoptosis- ... Ethanolic Extract of Brazilian Green Propolis Sensitizes Prostate Cancer Cells to TRAIL-induced Apoptosis Ewelina Szliszka 1 , ... Ethanolic Extract of Brazilian Green Propolis Sensitizes Prostate Cancer Cells to TRAIL-induced Apoptosis Ewelina Szliszka et ... The ethanolic extract of Brazilian green propolis (EEP) is rich in phenolic components. Our in vitro results indicate the ...
Brazilian green propolis modulates inflammation, angiogenesis and fibrogenesis in intraperitoneal implant in mice ... Brazilian green propolis, a beeswax product, has been shown to exhibit multiple actions on inflammation and tissue repair. Our ... Oral administration of propolis (500/mg/kg/day) by gavage started 24 hours after injury for four days. The effect of propolis ... Honey (2133) Propolis (1416) Apitherapy and Beekeeping (971) Bee Venom (899) Royal Jelly (655) Bee-Collected Pollen (555) ...
Chemical Composition and Biological Activity of Brazilian Brown, Green and Red Propolis ... Green and Red Propolis Derived from Different Geographic Regions in Brazil. PLoS One. 2016 Jan 8;11(1):e0145954. The variations ... in eight samples of different types of propolis (red, green and brown), collected from different regions in Brazil. The content ... Amongst the samples evaluated, the red propolis from the Brazilian Northeast (states of Sergipe and Alagoas) showed the higher ...
New Zealand propolis that possesses caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) and Brazilian green propolis that possesses artepillin ... Gao W, Wu J, Wei J, Pu L, Guo C, Yang J, Yang M and Luo H: Brazilian green propolis improves immune function in aged mice. J ... Anticancer activity of the supercritical extract of Brazilian green propolis and its active component, artepillin C: ... Brazilian green propolis, on the other hand, possesses artepillin C (ARC). In this study, we report that, similar to CAPE, ARC ...
The present study was to evaluate the effects of Brazilian green propolis supplementation on the immunological parameters in ... Contents of total polyphenol, flavonoid, cinnamic acid and artepillin-C in Brazilian green propolis were analyzed. Splenic NK ... These results indicate that administration of Brazilian green propolis have a positive effect on innate and adaptive immunity ... of Brazilian green propolis. The experiment lasted for 4 weeks. ... Keywords: propolis, immune function, aged mice JOURNALS FREE ...
Propolis (Liquid). Propolis 1000mg (360 Veg. Cap. Protease (3 Veg. Caps.=380.400. Pure Collagen Type II Pure Ginkgo Biloba ... Green Tea Extract 99.2% Polyph. Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Guggul Extract & Centella Asia. ... 2018 Rainbow Wellbeing - Terms and Conditions - Links - Serrapeptase - Royal Jelly - Propolis. ... proved the assistant treatment effects of continuous intake of flavonoids and anti-oxidant materials contained Green Propolis. ...
... than other types of propolis collected from Brazil ... Other Types of Propolis. AFC Brazilian Green Propolis Extract. ... Brazilian Green Propolis contains higher concentrations of flavonoids (antioxidant properties) ... What makes AFC Brazilian Green Propolis superior?. Comparison between AFC Brazilian Green Propolis Extract with other types of ... found exclusively in Brazilian Green Propolis.. *Prevent diabetic complications. Brazilian Green Propolis promotes wound ...
... Propolis propolis moment BRAZILIAN PROPOLIS MOMENT MENINGKATKAN IMUNITAS/ ANTIBODI April 8, 2020. May ... admin 0 Comments brazilian propolis, covid19, days tahan tubuh, green Brazilian propolis, green propolis, imunitas, ... meningkatkan sistem imun, propolis moment, virus corona. BRAZILIAN PROPOLIS MOMENT MENINGKATKAN IMUNITAS/ ANTIBODI - Semoga ... Cara Mengatasi Virus Corona, Propolis Moment? - PELUANG BISNIS MOMENT % on 4 Keunggulan PROPOLIS MOMENT yang Terbaru ...
BioPure Brazilian Green Propolis is purified by extraction and is sold as a liquid tincture blend of gluten-free, 55% organic ... can be found in Brazilian green Propolis. Artepillin-C, a cinnamic acid, unique to Brazilian green propolis, has shown the ... BioPure Brazilian Green Propolis comes from Brazilian Bees comes this extraordinarily useful aid to natural health.* BioPures ... Brazilian Green Propolis is the most highly sought after type of propolis in the world market because of its many health ...
Ohhiras Probiotics.The immune system supporting ingredients in Propolis PLUS® are Brazilian Green Propolis, astaxanthin, ... Ohhiras Propolis PLUS® is a unique and powerful immune system supporting supplement that was formulated by Japanese ... Brazilian Green Propolis. Brazilian Green Propolis, which is produced by bees in southeastern Brazil, has been shown to exhibit ... Ohhiras Propolis PLUS®. Dr. Ohhiras Propolis PLUS® combines consistently potent Brazilian green propolis with flax oil Omega- ...
... propolis extract 100 online Wholesalers - choose propolis extract 100 from 409 list of China propolis extract 100 Manufacturers ... Health Employing the latest extraction method, Brazilian Green Propolis contains the highest concentration of flavonoids. ... propolis extract 100% aloe extract 100:1 asian ginseng extract 100 mg bee propolis extract propolis extract green propolis ... Propolis Extract Block with 20% Propolis flavone what is bee propolis extract Bee propolis include vitamins except for vitamin ...
... a native plant from Brazil, it is the most important botanical source of Southeastern Brazilian propolis, known as green ... Brazilian Green Propolis Extract Liquid 1 Oz by Uniflora. Posted on November 12, 2016. by Alice ... We examined whether Brazilian green propolis, a widely used folk medicine, has a neuroprotective function in vitro and/or in ... Believed to be the best propolis in the world. Brazilian green is a natural antibiotic without any side effects-rich in ...
DIY, propolis, 1 dus, B Ibu Luci d.a. Jl.Ciptomangunkusumo no.45, Surabaya , 0817231235. Transfer uang sesuai jumlah pesanan ...
Green Selected Wild Bee Ethyl Alcohol Free Total Solids: 16-29% Source of Flavonoids and Phenolic Substance Source of ... Polenectar Brazil Green Bee Propolis (60 Softgels) Polenectar® Brazil Green Bee Propolis 60 Softgels are from the resin of " ... Apiario Silvestre Brazilian Green Propolis Traditional Extract (30 ml) "Apiario Silvestre" Propolis is a resinous substance, ... Wax Green Bee Propolis with Vitamin C+E 400mg (100 Capsules) Our Propolis in Capsules has always been produced with pure Green ...
In vitro and in vivo antileishmanial activities of a Brazilian green propolis extract.*. In vitro and in vivo antileishmanial ... It is the first time that the in vivo antileishmanial activity has been reported for Brazilian green propolis. ... The in vitro antileishmanial activity of Brazilian green propolis hydroalcoholic extract (BPE) were carried out on Leishmania ( ... In vitro and in vivo antileishmanial activities of a Brazilian green propolis extract.* ...
Green Brazilian Propolis Action on Macrophages and Lymphoid Organs of Chronically Stressed Mice.*. Green Brazilian Propolis ... Green Brazilian Propolis Action on Macrophages and Lymphoid Organs of Chronically Stressed Mice.* ... Propolis treatment counteracted the alterations found in the spleen of stressed mice. New research is being carried out in ... Propolis immunomodulatory action has been mentioned and it has been the subject of scientific investigation in our laboratory. ...
Preparation of the Ethanol Extract of Brazilian Green Propolis. Brazilian green propolis was collected in the area of Minas ... This extraction of Brazilian green propolis using 95% ethanol was used in the present study because such ethanol extract of ... Brazilian green propolis is known to exert antiulcer activity in experimental animal models. It has been reported that the ... L. M. C. Simões, L. E. Gregório, A. A. Da Silva Filho et al., "Effect of Brazilian green propolis on the production of reactive ...
358 top quality raw propolis manufacturers & top quality raw propolis suppliers from China. ... Buy top quality raw propolis from top quality raw propolis manufacturer, ... 1 Bottle of Brazil Wax Green 60% Wax Free Honey Bee Propolis (30 ml) ... propolis products, and also we have high-quality raw propolis, bee propolis, propolis extract, bee propolis powder for sale to ...
Find more product information on Uncle Bill Green Bee Propolis Liquid Extract and shop online. ... Buy Discount Uncle Bill Green Bee Propolis Liquid Extract, 30 ml, Bill Natural Sources at VitaSprings. ... Material from Brazil. Directions:. Adults take 10 to 15 drops, 2-3 times a day, or as directed by your physician.. Product can ... Uncle Bill Green Bee Propolis Liquid Extract Uncle Bill Green Bee Propolis contains rich flavonoids and phenolics substances ...
The composition of a Brazilian green propolis ethanolic extract (Et-Bra) and. The composition of a Brazilian green propolis ... Propolis Test and Preparation from the Remove The Brazilian green propolis test was gathered at Mar de Espanha (Condition of ... The subtype BRP1 corresponds to the Brazilian green propolis produced in PSC-833 Southeastern Brazil and its main botanic ... Our group also compared its activity with this of the Brazilian green propolis remove (Et-Bra) on and on different types of and ...
Propolis: learn about effectiveness, usual dosage, and drug interactions on MedlinePlus ... Acide de Cire dAbeille, Baume de Propolis, Bee Glue, Bee Propolis, Beeswax Acid, Brazilian Green Propolis, Brazilian Propolis ... Propolis Balsam, Propolis Cera, Propolis dAbeille, Propolis Resin, Propolis Wax, Red Propolis, Résine de Propolis, Russian ... Brown Propolis, Cire dAbeille Synthétique, Cire de Propolis, Colle dAbeille, Green Propolis, Hive Dross, Pénicilline Russe, ...
Polenectar Brazilian Green Bee Propolis Vitamin E Supplement. *. AU $84.55 New. *. ---- Used. ...
Anti-inflammatoryBeesFlavonoidsCompoundsHiveEffects of Brazilian green propolisBaccharisHivesAntibacterialResinAntifungalExtract of PropolisActivities of propolisBeeswaxAntiviralBioactiveHydroalcoholicWoundsOintmentHoneySuggests that propolis may speedEffect of Brazilian propolisActivity of Brazilian propolisArtepillinIngredientsCultured immuneVitro and in vivoTimes daily for 7 daysGlueResinsEthanolic extractsBiologicalToxicityEarly evidence that propolisOhhira's Propolis PLUSOrder to elucidateAbstractAntioxidant activityBeehiveAntimicrobial propertiesChemical compositionEsterAnticancerTypes of propolisAmounts of propolisWater-solubleRole of propolisBenefits of propolisExtracts of propolisResearch of propolisEfficacy of propolisProperties of propolisCinnamic acid derivativesPotentInflammation
- A broad spectrum of biological activities identified in propolis include antitumor ( 5 - 12 ), anti-inflammatory ( 13 - 15 ), anti-bacterial ( 16 - 18 ), anti-viral ( 16 , 19 , 20 ) and anti-fungal ( 16 ) activities. (spandidos-publications.com)
- This region is home to a unique plant species (Baccharis dracunculifolia) which produces the best grade of propolis with the highest level of flavonoids and Arte pillin-C. Extracts of Brazilian green propolis possess antioxidant , antibiotic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antitumor properties. (lifestreamgroup.com)
- Hence, the therapeutic properties of propolis are related to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidative activities. (eruditejournals.org)
- Another important ingredient in Brazilian Green Propolis is a phenolic compound named artepillin C. Artepillin C has been discovered to have antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antigenotoxic, antiangiogenic properties. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Flaxseed Oil is the third ingredient in Dr. Ohhira's Propolis PLUS ® that provides anti-inflammatory and immune system enhancing benefits. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Green propolis is usually highly recommended by modern herbalists since PSC-833 it displays microbicidal, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and anti-ulcer properties . (aksumuniversity.org)
- Propolis (bee glue) is a resinous hive product collected by honeybee from various plant sources and it can be used for a wide range of purposes as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and immunomodulatory agents [ 1 - 3 ]. (hindawi.com)
- BRAZIL GREEN PROPOLIS from Conforer is the best natural antibiotic with sterilizing and anti-inflammatory effects. (conforer2u.com)
- Bueno-Silva B, Alencar SM, Koo H, Ikegaki M, Silva GV, Napimoga MH, Rosalen PL (2013) Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial evaluation of neovestitol and vestitol isolated from Brazilian red propolis. (springer.com)
- Laboratory studies suggest that propolis has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects. (arborfarms.com)
- So propolis is an anti-inflammatory. (ocala.com)
- These anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties make propolis helpful in wound healing. (healthline.com)
- Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, and Cytotoxic Activities of Propolis from the Stingless Bee Tetragonisca fiebrigi (Jatai). (sorentt.ir)
- Chirumbolo S: Anti-inflammatory property of propolis. (sorentt.ir)
- Propolis is a complex mixture of resinous material, produced by bees, created by mixing their saliva with the botanical sources they live on. (spandidos-publications.com)
- The grade of propolis is dependent on its botanical origins and the type of bees that produce it. (lifestreamgroup.com)
- BioPure Brazilian Green Propolis comes from Brazilian Bees comes this extraordinarily useful aid to natural health. (biopureus.com)
- Propolis comes in many colors and varieties, depending on the geographical location and the primary botanical food source of the bees producing it, and each type of propolis has its own signature of bioactive ingredients. (biopureus.com)
- Propolis: A Wonder Bees Product and Its Pharmacological Potentials. (biopureus.com)
- The primary ingredient in propolis are resins that bees collect from various trees and plants in their local environment. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- The bees then coat the inside of their hive with propolis, which protects the hive from bacteria, viruses and other potential pathogens and predators. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Brazilian Green Propolis, which is produced by bees in southeastern Brazil, has been shown to exhibit very powerful immune system enhancing activity. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Propolis is a product of nature, with different colors and consistencies, made by bees from various substances collected from plants, used as a shield to defend the beehive. (newgreenusa.com)
- Apiario Silvestre" Propolis is a resinous substance, extracted from vegetal secretions of stalks, trunks, primitive foliar forms and sepals of flowers, and metabolized by bees. (newgreenusa.com)
- Propolis is plant resin collected by bees for use in and around the hive. (vitaminsstore.net)
- Propolis is a resin-like material made by bees from the buds of poplar and cone-bearing trees. (medlineplus.gov)
- Bees use propolis to build their hives. (medlineplus.gov)
- These bees have adapted to living in a very difficult environment, and the quality of their propolis reflects this fact. (crohns.net)
- Bees create propolis, a natural resin, to build their hives. (arborfarms.com)
- Propolis, coming from the Greek words translating to "Defender of the City," is an apt name for the resin bees slather onto their hive to protect its inhabitants. (yogitimes.com)
- Bees use propolis to virtually encase the inside of the hive. (lelong.com.my)
- Bees literally have to crawl through a tight tunnel of propolis to enter and leave the hive. (lelong.com.my)
- Bees collect resins from trees and plants for propolis. (lelong.com.my)
- The bees take this resin back to the hive where they then mix this with pollen and different types of active enzymes and the whole substance transformed into what we know as propolis. (lelong.com.my)
- The propolis produced by stingless bees of the tribe Meliponini is a viscous product that contains the resin collected from buds, leaves and plant exudates, mixed with salivary secretions, wax and soil. (scielo.br)
- This is probably why modern medicine does not take advantage of the benefits of propolis: it is a natural product available inexpensively to anyone with access to bees, and does not contain a single active ingredient that can be extracted, patented and sold for a lot of money. (beeculture.com)
- Since propolis is composed primarily of tree resins collected by honey bees, the properties and thus medicinal qualities of propolis will vary with the geographic location where honey bee colonies are located. (beeculture.com)
- It seems that Shakespeare new that propolis is gathered by the bees from summers velvet buds of poplars. (bee-hexagon.net)
- Bees also produce a compound called propolis from the sap on needle-leaved trees or evergreens. (healthline.com)
- The composition of propolis can vary depending on the location of the bees and what trees and flowers they have access to. (healthline.com)
- However, if you have an allergy to honey or bees, you will also have a reaction to products containing propolis. (healthline.com)
- BioPure Brazilian Green Propolis from Brazilian Bees is extraordinarily useful aid to health, a liquid blend of gluten-free, 55% organic corn ethanol. (lymehub.com)
- Propolis, one of the economic natural products from bees, is an interesting source for several bioactivities, such as antimicrobial as well as anti-cancer. (biomedcentral.com)
- It is a sticky resin and varies in colour, including brown, green and red amongst others, based upon the plant exudates that the bees have selectively collected from flower buds, leaf buds and tree barks. (biomedcentral.com)
- Bees are amazing creatures, and bee products such as propolis and bee pollen have great health benefits when consumed by humans. (astronutrition.com)
- Bees collect propolis and line the interior of brood cells with it to prepare the hive for the queen to lay eggs. (astronutrition.com)
- Burt's Bees Conditioner Raspberry & Brazil Nut - 12. (astronutrition.com)
- A brief search on Pubmed (a science journal search tool) yields 2314 articles related to propolis, and 382 related to propolis and bees . (wordpress.com)
- Organic Tracers from Asphalt in Propolis Produced by Urban Honey Bees, Apis mellifera Linn. (sorentt.ir)
- Researches proved the assistant treatment effects of continuous intake of flavonoids and anti-oxidant materials contained Green Propolis. (rainbowwellbeing.com)
- Employing the latest extraction method, Brazilian Green Propolis contains the highest concentration of flavonoids. (lifestreamgroup.com)
- Flavonoids in Brazilian Green Propolis possess strong anti-oxidant properties that effectively reduce triglycerides levels, enhance good cholesterol, support health blood lipids and blood pressure levels. (lifestreamgroup.com)
- Brazilian green is a natural antibiotic without any side effects-rich in flavonoids, vitamin P, enzymes, phytoncide and Phenolic Acid. (eruditejournals.org)
- 3 Brazilian Green Propolis has high concentrations of powerful flavonoids. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Researches has shown that the green Propolis produced in some areas of Sao Paulo and Minas Gerais States in Brazil has the most contents of phenolic compounds, specially the flavonoids. (newgreenusa.com)
- Uncle Bill Green Bee Propolis contains rich flavonoids and phenolics substances that increase Super Oxide Dismutese (SOD) activities to minimize oxidative damage, suppress lipid pro-oxidation, and neutralize free radicals for anyone over 25 years, as SOD production generally slows down after the age of 25. (vitasprings.com)
- It was observed that green propolis extract showed the same amount of polyphenols as other propolis extracts which has already been studied, however showed lower amounts of flavonoids. (usp.br)
- Brazilian Red Propolis is the most complete type of bee propolis in the world because of the number and variety of flavonoids it has. (yogitimes.com)
- Propolis is extremely rich in flavonoids. (lelong.com.my)
- There are over 34 different varieties of flavonoids within propolis. (lelong.com.my)
- Today the evidence suggests that the activity of propolis against microorganisms appears to be more related to the synergistic effect of flavonoids (and other compounds) than to any individual compound that may be extracted from propolis. (beeculture.com)
- Specifically, propolis contains the polyphenols called flavonoids. (healthline.com)
- The biological activity of propolis is associated mainly with phenolic compounds such as flavonoids and derivatives of hydroxycinnamic acids. (scirp.org)
- Bee Propolis Trio offers an amazing combination of the most pure organic aromatic acids and flavonoids from Brazilian propolis. (energeticnutrition.com)
- Bee Propolis Ultimate is the ultimate Brazilian propolis formula that features therapeutical dosages of flavonoids and organic aromatic acids (OAA) from premium Brazilian Red, Green and Brown propolis. (energeticnutrition.com)
- Phenolic compounds such as flavonoids, aromatic acids and diterpenes are the main components that account for the numerous biological activities of propolis (Galal et al. (fiocruz.br)
- Aga H, Shibuya T, Sugimoto T, Kurimoto M, Nakajima SH (1994) Isolation and identification of antimicrobial compounds in Brazilian propolis. (springer.com)
- N Orsolic and I Basic, "Water-soluble derivative of propolis and its polyphenolic compounds enhance tumoricidal activity of macrophages," J Ethnopharmacol , vol. 102, pp. 37-45, 2005. (hindawi.com)
- Amongst the samples evaluated, the red propolis from the Brazilian Northeast (states of Sergipe and Alagoas) showed the higher biological potential, as well as the larger content of antioxidant compounds. (blogspot.com)
- A recent study reported that over 500 compounds were identified in propolis samples from around the world. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- It has been sub-divided into four types based on the association of ethanol extracts of Brazilian samples with the levels of bioactive compounds . (aksumuniversity.org)
- Brazilian Propolis is known as one of the best Propolis in the world, because it is produced in a country with a rich climatic range and vegetation, resulting in the production of unique types of Propolis, with various different compounds each. (alibaba.com)
- The major compounds identified in this work could be used as chemical markers in order to classify and identify botanical origins of propolis. (unicamp.br)
- The influence of seasonality over antioxidants compounds in green propolis was evaluated. (usp.br)
- The Brazilian species, as in Brazilian green propolis has higher amounts of these healing compounds, sold at health food stores and online. (ocala.com)
- Artepillin C, a compound in propolis shuts down NFKB, a metabolic pathway in your body that churns inflammatory compounds that make you hurt. (ocala.com)
- In one recent analysis of Propolis from England, 150 compounds were identified (Greenaway, et al. (lelong.com.my)
- Phenolic compounds from Brazilian propolis with pharmacological activities. (semanticscholar.org)
- Unlike some anti-microbial compounds, propolis exhibits strong antimicrobial activity against both gram positive and gram negative bacteria and fungi. (beeculture.com)
- Propolis is a honey bee product which contains many active compounds, such as CAPE or chrysin, and has many beneficial activities. (biomedcentral.com)
- Researchers have identified more than 300 compounds in propolis. (healthline.com)
- We aimed to determine the phytochemical compounds in ethanol extract of Malaysian propolis (EEP) and its hypoglycaemic effect on diabetic rats. (alliedacademies.org)
- However, gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) report shows propolis to contain at least 200 compounds with more than 100 being commonly present in all the samples in respect of any factor . (alliedacademies.org)
- 2007). Moreover, phenolic compounds have been identified as major substances in several Brazilian propolis samples, especially green propolis (Barros et al. (fiocruz.br)
- 2008). Thus, the aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of green propolis phenolic compounds on the humoral and cellular immune response of mice immunized with an inactivated vaccine against swine herpesvirus type 1 (SuHV-1). (fiocruz.br)
- 196 Antiinflamatory activity of phenolic compounds extracted from Uruguayan propolis and grape. (sorentt.ir)
- Antiproliferative activity of New Zealand propolis and phenolic compounds vs human colorectal adenocarcinoma cells. (sorentt.ir)
- The word Propolis is of Greek origin and breaks down into "pro" (defense) and "polis" (city), which combined means to "defend the city", referring to the entire hive. (biopureus.com)
- When honeybees return to the hive, they mix the collected resins with their saliva and beeswax, which results in a sticky substance known as propolis. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Derived from plant and tree resins, propolis protects the hive from invasion by bad bacteria, mold, and other pathogens. (crohns.net)
- Known as the ruby of the hive, Red Propolis has almost three and a half times more antioxidants than the acai berry, a superfood known for its high antioxidant content. (yogitimes.com)
- Red Propolis is such a powerful immune system for the bee colony that the inner hive is one of the most sterile environments known to man. (yogitimes.com)
- Propolis is used extensively at the entrance of the hive to form an elaborate, winding tunnel. (lelong.com.my)
- Propolis is also called bee glue, to symbolise the cleaving function of propolis in the bee hive. (bee-hexagon.net)
- As propolis has a strong antibacterial and fungicide properties it creates in the hive a highly hygienic environment, although the temperature of 37o C is ideal for the development of microbes. (bee-hexagon.net)
- We examined the effects of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (Cape), isolated from propolis, a honeybee hive product, on Adipose Stem Cells (ASCs) differentiation to the adipocyte lineage. (blogspot.co.nz)
- The present study was to evaluate the effects of Brazilian green propolis supplementation on the immunological parameters in aged mice. (go.jp)
- The effects of Brazilian green propolis that contains flavonols against mutant copper-zinc superoxide dismutase-mediated toxicity. (nih.gov)
- Neuroprotective effects of Brazilian green propolis on oxytosis/ferroptosis in mouse hippocampal HT22 cells", Food and Chemical Toxicology , 2019 , 132 , 110669. (dojindo.com)
- The Minas Gerais forests are densely populated with rosemary ( Baccharis dracunculifolia ) and eucalyptus-type trees from which high-quality green propolis can be produced. (lifestreamgroup.com)
- AFC Brazilian Green Propolis is collected from the unexpanded leaf buds of Baccharis dracunculifolia plant by the Africanised honeybee. (lifestreamgroup.com)
- While Brazilian propolis uses Baccharis, a native plant from Brazil, it is the most important botanical source of Southeastern Brazilian propolis, known as green propolis because of its color. (eruditejournals.org)
- Polenectar® Brazil Green Bee Propolis 60 Softgels are from the resin of "Baccharis dracunculifolia", a Brazilian native plant near the Amazon River region. (newgreenusa.com)
- It has been reported that the hydroalcoholic extract of Brazilian green propolis, the main phenolic acids in the extract, and Baccharis dracunculifolia , the main botanical source of Brazilian green propolis, protect against gastric mucosal lesions induced by ethanol, indomethacin, or water-immersion restraint stress (WIRS) in rats [ 6 - 8 ]. (hindawi.com)
- Ethanolic extracts and essential oils from Green Propolis from southeastern Brazil and leaf buds from its botanical origin Baccharis dracunculifolia were analyzed by Reversed Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography (RP-HPLC), Reversed Phase High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (RP-HPTLC) and Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS). The essential oils were obtained by hydro-distillation. (unicamp.br)
- Baccharis dracunculifolia is used for green propolis production. (wikipedia.org)
- Baccharis dracunculifolia, the main botanical source of Brazilian green propolis, displays antiulcer activity. (semanticscholar.org)
- Bee collecting green propolis on tbe Baccharis plant (Brazil) producing especially big amounts of propolis material. (bee-hexagon.net)
- Brazilian Green Propolis + Probiotic Support + Astaxanthin Honeybees create propolis as a flavonoid-rich, antioxidant and antibacterial substance to coat and seal the interior of their hives. (crohns.net)
- A: For millions of years, honeybees have protected themselves with a sticky substance called propolis to coat and clean their hives. (ocala.com)
- Pliny the Elderly, the famous Roman researcher and natural historian, showed a detailed understanding of propolis in the hives. (lelong.com.my)
- Propolis from the stingless bee, Trigona laeviceps , is one potential interesting source that is widely available and cultivatable (as bee hives) in Thailand. (biomedcentral.com)
- Unless you have been living in your bee hives for the last few years you cannot have missed the amount of attention propolis has been getting as a health supplement. (wordpress.com)
- The aims of the present study were to identify the mesophilic aerobic microorganisms present on the surface of Gorgonzola-type cheese, evaluate the antifungal and antibacterial effects of the ethanol extract of green propolis (EEP) on the development of those microorganisms and verify the effects of EEP on the sensory quality of cheese. (springer.com)
- Noqueira RJL, Danopoulos P, Swikidisa R, Pinheiro VA. Evaluation of the Antibacterial Activity of Green Propolis Extract and Meadowsweet Extract Against Staphylococcus aureus Bacteria: Importance in Wound Care Compounding Preparations. (biopureus.com)
- Propolis has a long history of medicinal use due to its antifungal, antibacterial and antiprotozoal properties. (springer.com)
- While all propolis has been found to exhibit antibacterial properties, propolis from wet-tropical rain forest-type climates have shown the highest antibacterial activity. (beeculture.com)
- Antibacterial activity and inhibition of adherence of Streptococcus mutans by propolis electrospun fibers. (sorentt.ir)
- Antifungal and antibacterial metabolites from a French poplar type propolis. (sorentt.ir)
- From Bee Resin, Brazilian Green propolis extract supports antioxidant processes. (biopureus.com)
- Propolis begins as a sticky, glue-like resin substance collected by honeybees. (biopureus.com)
- Chemically, propolis obtained from different areas of the world is constituted by 50-60% of resin, 30-40% of wax, 5-10% of essential oils, and 5% of pollen, besides microelements [ 4 ]. (hindawi.com)
- Products from raw honey to bee venom to the resin called propolis, to beeswax, pollen and bee jelly, are believed to be extremely useful in staying healthy. (blogspot.com.br)
- Propolis is a natural resin used around the world to treatment of several diseases. (scirp.org)
- Bee propolis is a sticky resin that comes out of the buds on some trees. (astronutrition.com)
- We have tested whether the ethanolic extract of propolis (EEP) interferes with temozolomide (TMZ) to inhibit U87MG cell line growth. (biomedcentral.com)
- Results suggested also, at least in part, the antiulcerogenic effect of formulation containing standardized extract of propolis can be due to the antagonistic action on the histaminergic system. (scirp.org)
- Brazilian green propolis, a beeswax product, has been shown to exhibit multiple actions on inflammation and tissue repair. (blogspot.com)
- Propolis, a resinous substance collected by honeybees by mixing their saliva with plant sources, including tree bark and leaves and then mixed with secreted beeswax, possesses a variety of bioactivities. (spandidos-publications.com)
- Propolis is made from the buds of conifer and poplar trees, beeswax, and other bee secretions. (arborfarms.com)
- Would it shock you at this point if I told you various studies have shown antiviral capacity by propolis? (ocala.com)
- The hydroalcoholic extract of this propolis, rich in flavone-6,8-di- C -glycosides (vicenin-2 and schaftoside), pyrrolizidine alkaloids derived from retronecine, catechin and caffeoylquinic acid derivatives exhibited antiviral activity against the herpes simplex and rubella viruses. (scielo.br)
- Propolis is gaining a reputation in allergy, obesity, and autoimmunity but today I am going to briefly mention one aspect of its well known anti-viral properties (I have provided a table at the end of this blog with a list of published antiviral effects along with the links to the articles). (wordpress.com)
- Since then there have been a number of small multicenter studies comparing the use of propolis ointment at 3-5% to acyclovir (a well known antiviral) and placebo. (wordpress.com)
- Antiviral activity of propolis and its chemical constituents. (wordpress.com)
- Strong antihyperglycemic effects of water-soluble fraction of Brazilian propolis and its bioactive constituent, 3, 4, 5-tri-o-caffeoylquinic acid," Biol Pharm Bull , vol. 27, pp. 1797-803, 2004. (hindawi.com)
- We examined the cytotoxic and apoptotic effects of Brazilian EEP and its bioactive components in combination with TRAIL on LNCaP prostate cancer cells. (nih.gov)
- Brazilian propolis and its bioactive components markedly augmented TRAIL-mediated apoptosis and cytotoxicity in prostate cancer cells. (nih.gov)
- Whereas caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) has been recognized as a major bioactive ingredient in New Zealand propolis, Brazilian green propolis, on the other hand, possesses artepillin C (ARC). (spandidos-publications.com)
- There are mainly two types of propolis known that differ in their constituents: New Zealand propolis that possesses caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) and Brazilian green propolis that possesses artepillin C (ARC) as predominant bioactive ingredients. (spandidos-publications.com)
- The in vitro antileishmanial activity of Brazilian green propolis hydroalcoholic extract (BPE) were carried out on Leishmania (Viannia) braziliensis against both promastigote (doses ranging from 1 to 750 microg mL(-1)) and amastigote (10, 100, and 250 microg mL(-1)) assays in comparison with the positive (amphotericin B) and negative (dimethyl sulfoxide at 1% in physiologic solution) control groups. (propolisscience.org)
- These reports have suggested that the hydroalcoholic extract of Brazilian green propolis could exert an antiulcer effect in rats with WIRS by reducing the volume and acidity of gastric juice and by increasing the pH of gastric juice [ 6 - 8 ]. (hindawi.com)
- The aim of this study was to assess the effect of oral administration of Hydroalcoholic Extract of Green Propolis (HEGP) on dermal carcinogenesis in rodent model. (bvsalud.org)
- Hydroalcoholic extract of red propolis promotes functional recovery and axon repair after sciatic nerve injury in rats. (sorentt.ir)
- The Assyrians also used propolis to heal wounds and tumors, while the Egyptians used it for mummification. (arborfarms.com)
- Early studies suggest that using a propolis mouthwash may reduce plaque formation, reduce bacteria in the mouth, relieve dental pain and gum inflammation (periodontitis), be useful as a sealant after root canal surgery, and help heal dental wounds. (arborfarms.com)
- The propolis from S. postica harvested in Barra do Corda, Maranhão State, is popularly used in the treatment of wounds and respiratory illnesses. (scielo.br)
- The ancient Greeks used propolis to speed up the healing of wounds and Aristotle recommended it for all afflictions of the skin. (beeculture.com)
- Another study found that a topical propolis alcoholic extract was more effective than a steroid cream in reducing mast cells in oral surgery wounds. (healthline.com)
- Most research shows that applying an ointment or cream containing 0.5% to 3% propolis five times daily helps cold sores to heal faster and reduces pain. (medlineplus.gov)
- Early research shows that applying a propolis ointment to sores on the feet of people with diabetes might help the sores to heal faster. (medlineplus.gov)
- Early research shows that applying a 3% propolis ointment four times daily for 10 days might improve healing of lesions in people with genital herpes. (medlineplus.gov)
- Early research shows that applying 3% propolis ointment five times daily might help improve healing time and reduce pain from cold sores. (webmd.com)
- Several studies suggest that using propolis as a cream or ointment may help heal an inflamed cervix, the narrow passage at the lower end of the uterus. (arborfarms.com)
- In addition to honey, honeybees make another important substance called propolis. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Use of propolis for healing and health by humans has a long history, predated only by the discovery of honey. (beeculture.com)
- People typically take in some propolis when they eat honey. (healthline.com)
- Seasonal benefits of a natural propolis envelope to honey bee immunity and colony health. (sorentt.ir)
- The present study was conducted to clarify the protective effect of Brazilian propolis ethanol extract (BPEE) against stress-induced gastric mucosal lesions in rats. (hindawi.com)
- We evaluated the effect of Brazilian propolis (P1) in guinea pig isolated trachea in vitro contracted with histamine, in paw oedema induced by histamine in mice and anti-ulcerogenic effect of propolis formulation in mice. (scirp.org)
- The main phenolic components detected in Brazilian green propolis are artepillin C, quercetin, kaempferol and p-coumaric acid. (nih.gov)
- Contents of total polyphenol, flavonoid, cinnamic acid and artepillin-C in Brazilian green propolis were analyzed. (go.jp)
- The suppression of the growth of cancer cells is believed to be highly associated with Artepillin-C, found exclusively in Brazilian Green Propolis. (lifestreamgroup.com)
- Only this bee specie has the capacity to produce Brazilian Green Propolis with concentrated Artepillin-C, a powerful constituent not found in propolis from other regions. (lifestreamgroup.com)
- How to identify propolis with Artepillin-C? (lifestreamgroup.com)
- Artepillin C) and is one of the most potent propolis sources available. (crohns.net)
- The immune system supporting ingredients in Propolis PLUS ® are Brazilian Green Propolis, astaxanthin, vitamin E, flaxseed oil and Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic extract. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- About the Product 100% natural pure red brazilian bee propolis extract that contains up to 400% more active ingredients than other bee propolis Helps promote cardiovascular health& immune function Provides. (newgreenusa.com)
- Propolis has over 200 active ingredients including cinnamic Acid derivatives which cause cancer cells inside you to kill themselves (even leukemia). (ocala.com)
- Melliou 2004, Grange 1990) This may be why propolis is reported to have been identified as one of the ingredients in the wood finish of Stradivarius violins built in the 17th and 18th century. (beeculture.com)
- Key ingredients include Green Coffee Bean Extract, IrvingiaGabonensis Seed and Veld Grape Stem. (confidenceusa.com)
- Early research suggests that using Brazilian green propolis extract four times daily for 7 days can prevent oral thrush in people with dentures. (medlineplus.gov)
- Early research shows that rinsing the mouth with a 30% propolis mouth rinse three times daily for 7 days helps reduce inflammation and improve the healing of sores in some people with mouth sores caused by chemotherapy. (webmd.com)
- Propolis extract is a complex chemical, which is processed by honeybees combining their own saliva and resins collected from trees and plants. (eruditejournals.org)
- These plant resins are mixed with waxes and other bee excretions, including enzymes [ 3 ], to form the final propolis product. (biomedcentral.com)
- Effects of different concentrations of ethanolic extracts of green propolis on the mycelial growth of the pathogen were evaluated. (bvsalud.org)
- The ethanolic extracts of propolis were analyzed by HPLC (Merck-Hitachi, Germany), equipped with a pump (model L-6200, Merck-Hitachi, Germany) and a diode array detector (L-3000, Merck-Hitachi, Germany). (scirp.org)
- Total ethanolic extracts of this particular propolis have been shown to improve humoral and cellular immune responses in mice inoculated with an inactivated vaccine against bovine herpesvirus type 5. (fiocruz.br)
- The variations in the chemical composition, and consequently, on the biological activity of the propolis, are associated with its type and geographic origin. (blogspot.com)
- It was verified that the composition and biological activity of the Brazilian propolis vary significantly, depending on the type of sample and geographical area of collection. (blogspot.com)
- Brief description Product name Biological Stains Propolis Oral Care Mouthwash 30 pcs Per Box , Total Care Model number OUO20171011002A Color Orange color. (hfcletter.com)
- ABSTRACT Apis melífera L. propolis is a resinous and balsamic material whose biological effects are related to its chemical composition. (bvsalud.org)
- The present study aimed to evaluate antioxidant and biological activities of Brazilian green propolis in order to elucidate its potential use as a food additive. (usp.br)
- Dr. Ohhira's Propolis Plus Sponsored by Essential Formulas, Inc. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Dr. Ohhira's Propolis PLUS ® is a unique and powerful immune system supporting supplement that was formulated by Japanese microbiologist Dr. Iichiroh Ohhira, who also created Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Another essential ingredient that Dr. Ohhira included in the formulation of Dr. Ohhira's Propolis PLUS ® is a powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin. (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
- Of three bee products examined in 2009 (propolis, pollen, and royal jelly), propolis exhibited stronger antioxidant activity than even pollen, (Nakajima, 2009) and one component, Caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE), may be responsible for the majority of the antioxidant activity of propolis. (beeculture.com)
- GREEN BEE PROPOLIS: Green Bee Propolis is another medicinal marvel from the beehive. (newgreenusa.com)
- The name, 'Defender Of The City' is a very appropriate term to describe the role of propolis in the beehive. (lelong.com.my)
- The propolis was collected from the beehive on March (1999) near Araranguá city, in the Santa Catarina state, Brazil (following a sample frozen stocked in our laboratory). (scirp.org)
- The green propolis is a complex of substances that presents antimicrobial properties with great potential as preservative in the food industry. (springer.com)
- It is so powerful in action, Propolis demonstrates strong antimicrobial properties against various bacterial and fungal infestations. (newgreenusa.com)
- Sonoran Propolis: chemical composition and antiproliferative activity on cancer cell lines," Planta Med , vol. 73, pp. 1469-74, 2007. (hindawi.com)
- The chemical composition of Brazilian green propolis was determined by high performance liquid chromatography-diode array detection. (nih.gov)
- This chemical composition is greatly influenced by seasonality, so propolis from different seasons and regions has a different chemical composition. (bvsalud.org)
- Results showed that the propolis extracts have a different chemical composition, potential fungi static effects on the tested fungus , and that there is interference of seasonality on the mycelial growth of the fungus , pointing to the concentration of 1250µg 100mL-1of the samples collected in the summer, in a first moment, as the most efficient. (bvsalud.org)
- The aim of this study was to increase knowledge about the chemical composition of the S. postica propolis by analyzing non-polar extracts obtained using hexane and chloroform as the solvents, by GC-EI-MS. A total of 15 constituents were identified comparing their respective mass spectral data with those available in the NIST data bases and those reported in the literature. (scielo.br)
- Chemical Composition of the Same Brazilian Propolis Sample Analyzed in 1997 and in 2012: No Freezing Effect. (sorentt.ir)
- Early study using a gel prepared with propolis and caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) applied to the gums found that the gel provided comfort and was accepted by the volunteers. (arborfarms.com)
- Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE) is a key component in New Zealand propolis, known for a variety of health promoting and therapeutic potentials. (jcancer.org)
- Apoptotic induction by pinobanksin and some of its ester derivatives from Sonoran propolis in a B-cell lymphoma cell line. (sorentt.ir)
- Molecular studies on the anticancer activity of propolis have revealed that its phenolic components cause cell cycle arrest and apoptosis ( 11 ), mitochondrial stress ( 22 ) and the inhibition of tumor growth ( 11 , 22 , 23 ). (spandidos-publications.com)
- Overall, propolis from Thailand may have the potential to serve as a template for future anticancer-drug development. (biomedcentral.com)
- AFC Brazillian Green Propolis can be taken orally to relieve flu, cough, inflammation, sore throat or applied externally for wound healing and mouth ulcer . (lifestreamgroup.com)
- Propolis is used for diabetes, cold sores, and swelling (inflammation) and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis). (medlineplus.gov)
- Propolis is also used topically as a mouth rinse to treat painful mouth sores and inflammation (oral mucositis) and thrush (oropharyngeal candidiasis) and to improve healing following oral surgery. (webmd.com)