beta 2-Glycoprotein I
A 44-kDa highly glycosylated plasma protein that binds phospholipids including CARDIOLIPIN; APOLIPOPROTEIN E RECEPTOR; membrane phospholipids, and other anionic phospholipid-containing moieties. It plays a role in coagulation and apoptotic processes. Formerly known as apolipoprotein H, it is an autoantigen in patients with ANTIPHOSPHOLIPID ANTIBODIES.
The presence of antibodies directed against phospholipids (ANTIBODIES, ANTIPHOSPHOLIPID). The condition is associated with a variety of diseases, notably systemic lupus erythematosus and other connective tissue diseases, thrombopenia, and arterial or venous thromboses. In pregnancy it can cause abortion. Of the phospholipids, the cardiolipins show markedly elevated levels of anticardiolipin antibodies (ANTIBODIES, ANTICARDIOLIPIN). Present also are high levels of lupus anticoagulant (LUPUS COAGULATION INHIBITOR).
Antiphospholipid antibodies found in association with systemic lupus erythematosus (LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS, SYSTEMIC;), ANTIPHOSPHOLIPID SYNDROME; and in a variety of other diseases as well as in healthy individuals. The antibodies are detected by solid-phase IMMUNOASSAY employing the purified phospholipid antigen CARDIOLIPIN.
Lupus Coagulation Inhibitor
An antiphospholipid antibody found in association with systemic lupus erythematosus (LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS, SYSTEMIC;), ANTIPHOSPHOLIPID SYNDROME; and in a variety of other diseases as well as in healthy individuals. In vitro, the antibody interferes with the conversion of prothrombin to thrombin and prolongs the partial thromboplastin time. In vivo, it exerts a procoagulant effect resulting in thrombosis mainly in the larger veins and arteries. It further causes obstetrical complications, including fetal death and spontaneous abortion, as well as a variety of hematologic and neurologic complications.
Acidic phospholipids composed of two molecules of phosphatidic acid covalently linked to a molecule of glycerol. They occur primarily in mitochondrial inner membranes and in bacterial plasma membranes. They are the main antigenic components of the Wassermann-type antigen that is used in nontreponemal SYPHILIS SERODIAGNOSIS.
Viral Envelope Proteins
Layers of protein which surround the capsid in animal viruses with tubular nucleocapsids. The envelope consists of an inner layer of lipids and virus specified proteins also called membrane or matrix proteins. The outer layer consists of one or more types of morphological subunits called peplomers which project from the viral envelope; this layer always consists of glycoproteins.
Protein components on the surface of LIPOPROTEINS. They form a layer surrounding the hydrophobic lipid core. There are several classes of apolipoproteins with each playing a different role in lipid transport and LIPID METABOLISM. These proteins are synthesized mainly in the LIVER and the INTESTINES.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic
A chronic, relapsing, inflammatory, and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue, characterized principally by involvement of the skin, joints, kidneys, and serosal membranes. It is of unknown etiology, but is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system. The disease is marked by a wide range of system dysfunctions, an elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate, and the formation of LE cells in the blood or bone marrow.
Amino Acid Sequence
Lipids containing one or more phosphate groups, particularly those derived from either glycerol (phosphoglycerides see GLYCEROPHOSPHOLIPIDS) or sphingosine (SPHINGOLIPIDS). They are polar lipids that are of great importance for the structure and function of cell membranes and are the most abundant of membrane lipids, although not stored in large amounts in the system.
Herpesvirus 3, Human
Binding Sites, Antibody
Platelet Glycoprotein GPIb-IX Complex
Platelet membrane glycoprotein complex essential for normal platelet adhesion and clot formation at sites of vascular injury. It is composed of three polypeptides, GPIb alpha, GPIb beta, and GPIX. Glycoprotein Ib functions as a receptor for von Willebrand factor and for thrombin. Congenital deficiency of the GPIb-IX complex results in Bernard-Soulier syndrome. The platelet glycoprotein GPV associates with GPIb-IX and is also absent in Bernard-Soulier syndrome.
An 11-kDa protein associated with the outer membrane of many cells including lymphocytes. It is the small subunit of the MHC class I molecule. Association with beta 2-microglobulin is generally required for the transport of class I heavy chains from the endoplasmic reticulum to the cell surface. Beta 2-microglobulin is present in small amounts in serum, csf, and urine of normal people, and to a much greater degree in the urine and plasma of patients with tubular proteinemia, renal failure, or kidney transplants.
A member of the annexin family that is a substrate for a tyrosine kinase, ONCOGENE PROTEIN PP60(V-SRC). Annexin A2 occurs as a 36-KDa monomer and in a 90-KDa complex containing two subunits of annexin A2 and two subunits of S100 FAMILY PROTEIN P11. The monomeric form of annexin A2 was formerly referred to as calpactin I heavy chain.
Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins
A measure of the binding strength between antibody and a simple hapten or antigen determinant. It depends on the closeness of stereochemical fit between antibody combining sites and antigen determinants, on the size of the area of contact between them, and on the distribution of charged and hydrophobic groups. It includes the concept of "avidity," which refers to the strength of the antigen-antibody bond after formation of reversible complexes.
Platelet Glycoprotein GPIIb-IIIa Complex
Platelet membrane glycoprotein complex important for platelet adhesion and aggregation. It is an integrin complex containing INTEGRIN ALPHAIIB and INTEGRIN BETA3 which recognizes the arginine-glycine-aspartic acid (RGD) sequence present on several adhesive proteins. As such, it is a receptor for FIBRINOGEN; VON WILLEBRAND FACTOR; FIBRONECTIN; VITRONECTIN; and THROMBOSPONDINS. A deficiency of GPIIb-IIIa results in GLANZMANN THROMBASTHENIA.
Partial Thromboplastin Time
The time required for the appearance of FIBRIN strands following the mixing of PLASMA with phospholipid platelet substitute (e.g., crude cephalins, soybean phosphatides). It is a test of the intrinsic pathway (factors VIII, IX, XI, and XII) and the common pathway (fibrinogen, prothrombin, factors V and X) of BLOOD COAGULATION. It is used as a screening test and to monitor HEPARIN therapy.
A product of the lysis of plasminogen (profibrinolysin) by PLASMINOGEN activators. It is composed of two polypeptide chains, light (B) and heavy (A), with a molecular weight of 75,000. It is the major proteolytic enzyme involved in blood clot retraction or the lysis of fibrin and quickly inactivated by antiplasmins.
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
Receptors, Adrenergic, beta
Immunoglobulin Fab Fragments
Univalent antigen-binding fragments composed of one entire IMMUNOGLOBULIN LIGHT CHAIN and the amino terminal end of one of the IMMUNOGLOBULIN HEAVY CHAINS from the hinge region, linked to each other by disulfide bonds. Fab contains the IMMUNOGLOBULIN VARIABLE REGIONS, which are part of the antigen-binding site, and the first IMMUNOGLOBULIN CONSTANT REGIONS. This fragment can be obtained by digestion of immunoglobulins with the proteolytic enzyme PAPAIN.
Antiphospholipid, anti-beta 2-glycoprotein-I and anti-oxidized-low-density-lipoprotein antibodies in antiphospholipid syndrome. (1/417)Antiphospholipid antibodies (aPL), anti-beta 2-glycoprotein I (anti-beta 2-GPI) and anti-oxidized-low-density lipoprotein (LDL) antibodies are all implicated in the pathogenesis of antiphospholipid syndrome. To investigate whether different autoantibodies or combinations thereof produced distinct effects related to their antigenic specificities, we examined the frequencies of antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)-related features in the presence of different antibodies [aPL, beta 2-GPI, anti-oxidized low density lipoprotein (LDL)] in 125 patients with APS. Median follow-up was 72 months: 58 patients were diagnosed as primary APS and 67 as APS plus systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Anticardiolipin antibodies (aCL), anti-beta 2-GPI and anti-oxidized LDL antibodies were determined by ELISA; lupus anticoagulant (LA) by standard coagulometric methods. Univariate analysis showed that patients positive for anti-beta 2-GPI had a higher risk of recurrent thrombotic events (OR = 3.64, 95% CI, p = 0.01) and pregnancy loss (OR = 2.99, 95% CI, p = 0.004). Patients positive for anti-oxidized LDL antibodies had a 2.24-fold increase in the risk of arterial thrombosis (2.24, 95% CI, p = 0.03) and lower risk of thrombocytopenia (OR = 0.41 95% CI, p = 0.04). Patients positive for aCL antibodies had a higher risk of pregnancy loss (OR = 4.62 95% CI, p = 0.001). When these data were tested by multivariate logistic regression, the association between anti-beta 2-GPI and pregnancy loss and the negative association between anti-oxidized LDL antibodies and thrombocytopenia disappeared. (+info)
Associations of anti-beta2-glycoprotein I autoantibodies with HLA class II alleles in three ethnic groups. (2/417)OBJECTIVE: To determine any HLA associations with anti-beta2-glycoprotein I (anti-beta2GPI) antibodies in a large, retrospectively studied, multiethnic group of 262 patients with primary antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (APS), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), or another connective tissue disease. METHODS: Anti-beta2GPI antibodies were detected in sera using an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. HLA class II alleles (DRB1, DQA1, and DQB1) were determined by DNA oligotyping. RESULTS: The HLA-DQB1*0302 (DQ8) allele, typically carried on HLA-DR4 haplotypes, was associated with anti-beta2GPI when compared with both anti-beta2GPI-negative SLE patients and ethnically matched normal controls, especially in Mexican Americans and, to a lesser extent, in whites. Similarly, when ethnic groups were combined, HLA-DQB1*0302, as well as HLA-DQB1*03 alleles overall (DQB1*0301, *0302, and *0303), were strongly correlated with anti-beta2GPI antibodies. The HLA-DR6 (DR13) haplotype DRB1*1302; DQB1*0604/5 was also significantly increased, primarily in blacks. HLA-DR7 was not significantly increased in any of these 3 ethnic groups, and HLA-DR53 (DRB4*0101) was increased in Mexican Americans only. CONCLUSION: Certain HLA class II haplotypes genetically influence the expression of antibodies to beta2GPI, an important autoimmune response in the APS, but there are variations in HLA associations among different ethnic groups. (+info)
Factor V Leiden and antibodies against phospholipids and protein S in a young woman with recurrent thromboses and abortion. (3/417)We describe the case of a 39-year-old woman who suffered two iliofemoral venous thromboses, a cerebral ischemic infarct and recurrent fetal loss. Initial studies showed high levels of antiphospholipid antibodies (APAs) and a moderate thrombocytopenia. After her second miscarriage, laboratory diagnosis revealed that the woman was heterozygous for the factor V Leiden mutation and had a functional protein S deficiency as well as anti-protein S and anti-beta 2-glycoprotein I antibodies. The impairment of the protein C pathway at various points could well explain the recurrent thromboses in the patient and supports the role of a disturbed protein C system in the pathophysiology of thrombosis in patients with APAs. (+info)
Antibodies to adult human endothelial cells cross-react with oxidized low-density lipoprotein and beta 2-glycoprotein I (beta 2-GPI) in systemic lupus erythematosus. (4/417)Cardiovascular manifestations are common in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Oxidized low-density lipoprotein (oxLDL) is implicated in cardiovascular disease, especially atherosclerosis, and cross-reacts with antibodies to cardiolipin (aCL). beta 2-GPI is a plasma protein participating in the coagulating cascade, and is also cofactor for aCL, and some aCL have been shown to be directed against beta 2-GPI and/or complexes between beta 2-GPI and phospholipids. Lysophosphatidylcholine (LPC) is a phospholipid present both in oxLDL and in damaged endothelium, and we recently showed that LPC is involved in the antigenicity of oxLDL. Antibodies to endothelial cells (aEC) correlate with diseases activity in SLE and vasculitis, and we recently showed that aEC are enhanced in cardiovascular disease such as borderline hypertension and early atherosclerosis. aEC were determined using EC from adult V. Saphena Magna. Antibody levels were determined by ELISA. aEC of IgG type were enhanced in 184 patients with SLE compared with 85 healthy controls. There was a close correlation between aoxLDL, aCL, aLPC, a beta 2-GPI and aEC. Binding of sera to EC was competitively inhibited by beta 2-GPI, LPC and oxLDL. Taken together, the data indicate that EC share antigenic epitopes with beta 2-GPI and with oxLDL, especially LPC. Phospholipids in EC membranes may thus be antigenic epitopes. beta 2-GPI may bind to these phospholipids, and become an autoantigen. LPC is formed by oxidation of phospholipids and/or proinflammatory factors leading to activation of phospholipase A2, and the findings indicate the potential role of both lipid oxidation and phospholipase A2 in SLE. (+info)
Conformationally altered beta 2-glycoprotein I is the antigen for anti-cardiolipin autoantibodies. (5/417)Anti-cardiolipin autoantibodies (aCL) induce thrombosis and recurrent fetal death. These antibodies require a 'cofactor', identified as beta 2-glycoprotein I (beta 2-GPI), to bind phospholipids. We show here that aCL can bind beta 2-GPI in the absence of phospholipid. Binding of aCL to beta 2-GPI is dependent upon the beta 2-GPI being immobilized on an appropriate surface including cardiolipin, irradiated polystyrene and nitrocellulose membrane. This effect cannot be explained by increased antigen density of beta 2-GPI immobilized on these surfaces. Rather, conformational changes that occur following the interaction of beta 2-GPI with phospholipid render this protein antigenic to aCL. Liquid-phase beta 2-GPI was not antigenic for aCL. Thus, aCL cannot bind circulating beta 2-GPI. These findings may explain why patients with aCL can remain healthy for many years but then undergo episodes of thrombosis or fetal loss without changes in their circulating aCL profile, as the triggering event for these pathologies can be predicted to be one that renders beta 2-GPI antigenic for aCL. (+info)
Staphylococcus aureus expresses a cell surface protein that binds both IgG and beta2-glycoprotein I. (6/417)The existence of a second IgG-binding protein, protein Sbi, in Staphylococcus aureus has been reported previously. Later data indicated that protein Sbi also bound another serum component. This component has now been affinity-purified on immobilized protein Sbi and identified as beta2-glycoprotein I (beta2-GPI), also known as apolipoprotein H. The minimal beta2-GPI-binding domain was identified by shotgun phage display and the binding was shown to be mediated by a region of 57 amino acids, clearly separated from the IgG-binding domain. It is also shown that protein Sbi, and thus the beta2-GPI-binding activity, is expressed on the staphylococcal cell surface at levels varying between strains. (+info)
Antiphospholipid antibodies from antiphospholipid syndrome patients activate endothelial cells in vitro and in vivo. (7/417)BACKGROUND: Antiphospholipid (aPL) antibodies are associated with thrombosis in patients diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) and enhance thrombus formation in vivo in mice, but the mechanism of thrombosis by aPL is not completely understood. Although aPL antibodies have been shown to inhibit protein C activation and activate endothelial cells (ECs) in vitro, no study has examined whether these antibodies activate ECs in vivo. Therefore, human affinity-purified aPL (ap aPL) antibodies from APS patients were tested in a mouse model of microcirculation using the cremaster muscle that allows direct microscopic examination of thrombus formation and adhesion of white blood cells (WBCs) to ECs as an indication of EC activation in vivo. Adhesion molecule expression on human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) after aPL exposure was performed to confirm EC activation in vitro. METHODS AND RESULTS: All 6 ap aPL antibodies significantly increased the expression of VCAM-1 (2.3- to 4.4-fold), with one of the antibodies also increasing the expression of E-selectin (1.6-fold) on HUVECs in vitro. In the in vivo experiments, each ap aPL antibody except for 1 preparation increased WBC sticking (mean number of WBCs ranged from 22.7 to 50.6) compared with control (14.4), which correlated with enhanced thrombus formation (mean thrombus size ranged from 1098 to 6476 versus 594 microm2 for control). CONCLUSIONS: Activation of ECs by aPL antibodies in vivo may create a prothrombotic state on ECs, which may be the first pathophysiological event of thrombosis in APS. (+info)
Atheroma: links with antiphospholipid antibodies, Hughes syndrome and lupus. (8/417)Antiphospholipid antibodies (aPL) are found in a variety of autoimmune diseases, and are thought to predispose to arterial and venous thrombosis. These antibodies, when investigated in different assays in vitro, activate endothelial cells and promote uptake of modified LDL to macrophages. These observations suggest that aPL can contribute to atheroma development by targeting some of the sequential steps that constitute early atherogenesis. If substantiated by large-scale clinical trials, the pro-atherogenic properties of aPL may merit screening and intervention programs in selected populations. (+info)
Functional and genetic characterization of the promoter region of apolipoprotein H (β<sub>2</sub>...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Functional and genetic characterization of the promoter region of apolipoprotein H (β2-glycoprotein I). AU - Suresh, Sangita. AU - Demirci, F. Yesim. AU - Lefterov, Iliya. AU - Kammerer, Candace M.. AU - Ramsey-Goldman, Rosalind. AU - Manzi, Susan. AU - Kamboh, M. Ilyas. PY - 2010/2. Y1 - 2010/2. N2 - This study characterized the human apolipoprotein H [APOH; β2-glycoprotein I (β2GPI)] promoter and its variants by in vitro functional experiments and investigated their relationship with human plasma β2GPI levels. We examined the individual effects of 12 APOH promoter single nucleotide polymorphisms in the 5′ flanking region of APOH (∼ 1.4 kb) on luciferase activity in COS-1 cells and HepG2 cells and their impact on plasma β2GPI levels in 799 American White people, the DNA binding properties of the APOH promoter using an electrophoretic mobility shift assay in HepG2 cells, the effects of serial deletion analysis of the APOH 5′ flanking region in COS-1 and HepG2 cells and ...
Apolipoprotein H (beta-2-glycoprotein I) polymorphism in Asians. | [email protected]
Saha, N.,Kamboh, M.I.,Kelly, L.J.,Ferrell, R.E.,Tay, J.S. (1992). Apolipoprotein H (beta-2-glycoprotein I) polymorphism in Asians.. Human Biology 64 (4) : 617-621. [email protected] Repository ...
Self-interaction of soluble and surface-bound β2-glycoprotein I and its enhancement by lupus anticoagulants<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Self-interaction of soluble and surface-bound β2-glycoprotein I and its enhancement by lupus anticoagulants. AU - Hayashi, Akira. AU - Hayashi, Ayumi. AU - Matsuura, Eiji. AU - Suzuki, Koji. AU - Koike, Takao. AU - Hashimoto, Eikichi. AU - Takeya, Hiroyuki. PY - 2008/10/15. Y1 - 2008/10/15. N2 - Antiphospholipid antibodies found in antiphospholipid syndrome are autoantibodies to phospholipid-binding proteins, such as β2-glycoprotein I (β2GPI). We have previously reported that among these antibodies, the so-called lupus anticoagulants (LAs) augment β2GPI binding to the phospholipid membrane surface, which is associated with the pathological action of LAs. However, the molecular mechanisms underlying this augmentation are uncertain. Here we show that β2GPI, which is monomeric in solution, self-interacts at the interface of soluble and surface-bound molecules. In addition, this self-interaction is enhanced by LA-positive, but not LA-negative, anti-β2GPI monoclonal antibodies. ...
Restricted T-cell receptor β-chain usage by T cells autoreactive to β<sub>2</sub>-glycoprotein I in patients with...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Restricted T-cell receptor β-chain usage by T cells autoreactive to β2-glycoprotein I in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome. AU - Yoshida, Kazue. AU - Arai, Takahide. AU - Kaburaki, Junichi. AU - Ikeda, Yasuo. AU - Kawakami, Yutaka. AU - Kuwana, Masataka. PY - 2002/4/1. Y1 - 2002/4/1. N2 - We recently identified CD4+ T cells that are autoreactive to β2-glycoprotein I (β2GPI) and that promote antiphospholipid antibody production in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). In this study, T-cell receptor (TCR) β chains of β2GPI-reactive T cells were examined in 8 β2GPI-responders, including 5 patients with APS and 3 healthy subjects, using polymerase chain reaction and single-strand conformation polymorphism (PCRSSCP) analysis combined with in vitro stimulation of peripheral blood T cells with recombinant β2GPI. The TCR Vβ segments that expanded oligoclonally after stimulation with β2GPI varied among responders, but the Vβ7 and Vβ8 segments were commonly ...
Excessive exposure to anionic surfaces maintains autoantibody response to β<sub>2</sub>-glycoprotein I in patients with...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Excessive exposure to anionic surfaces maintains autoantibody response to β2-glycoprotein I in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome. AU - Yamaguchi, Yukie. AU - Seta, Noriyuki. AU - Kaburaki, Junichi. AU - Kobayashi, Kazuko. AU - Matsuura, Eiji. AU - Kuwana, Masataka. PY - 2007/12/15. Y1 - 2007/12/15. N2 - Antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) is an autoimmune prothrombotic disorder associated with autoantibodies to phospholipid (PL)-binding proteins, such as β2-glycoprotein I (β2GPI). We have recently reported that binding of β2GPI to anionic PL facilitates processing and presentation of the cryptic β2GPI epitope that activates pathogenic autoreactive T cells. To clarify mechanisms that induce sustained presentation of the dominant antigenic β2GPI determinant in patients with APS, T-cell proliferation induced by β2GPI-treated phosphatidylserine liposome (β 2GPI/PS) was evaluated in bulk peripheral blood mononuclear cell cultures. T cells from patients with APS responded to ...
Université de Bretagne Occidentale - News and meta-analysis regarding anti-Beta 2 glycoprotein I antibodies and their...
Recent advances allow us to propose antibodies targeting beta-2-glycoprotein I (β2-GPI) as the most specific antibodies associated with anti-phospholipid syndrome (APS). Therefore, there is now a crucial need for powerful biological assays to adequately monitor them. It is well established that these antibodies recognize mainly cryptic epitopes, which requires a great deal of consideration in the choice of laboratory tests to identify these antibodies. To this end, an update on the pathophysiological role of β2-GPI and a meta-analysis were conducted providing an overview of the current progress towards anti-β2-GPI detection.
A specific ligand for β<sub>2</sub>-glycoprotein I mediates autoantibody-dependent uptake of oxidized low density lipoprotein...
TY - JOUR. T1 - A specific ligand for β2-glycoprotein I mediates autoantibody-dependent uptake of oxidized low density lipoprotein by macrophages. AU - Kobayashi, Kazuko. AU - Matsuura, Eiji. AU - Liu, Qingping. AU - Furukawa, Jun Ichi. AU - Kaihara, Keiko. AU - Inagaki, Junko. AU - Atsumi, Tatsuya. AU - Sakairi, Nobuo. AU - Yasuda, Tatsuji. AU - Voelker, Dennis R.. AU - Koike, Takao. PY - 2001. Y1 - 2001. N2 - β2-Glycoprotein I (β2-GPI) is a major antigen for antiphospholipid antibodies (Abs) present in patients with the antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). We previously reported that β2-GPI specifically binds to oxidized low density lipoprotein (oxLDL), but not to native low density lipoprotein (LDL). In the present study, a ligand specific for β2-GPI, oxLig-1, was purified from the extracted lipids of oxLDL. The structure of oxLig-1 was shown to be identical to that of synthesized 7-ketocholesteryl-9-carboxynonanoate by mass spectroscopy and nuclear magnetic resonance analyses. Both purified ...
Optimization of Unnicked β2-Glycoprotein I and High Avidity Anti-β2-Glycoprotein I Antibodies Isolation
Journal of Immunology Research is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that provides a platform for scientists and clinicians working in different areas of immunology and therapy. The journal publishes research articles, review articles, as well as clinical studies related to classical immunology, molecular immunology, clinical immunology, cancer immunology, transplantation immunology, immune pathology, immunodeficiency, autoimmune diseases, immune disorders, and immunotherapy.
Guidelines on anticardiolipin and anti-β(2) glycoprotein I testing - Reprosource®Reprosource®
Abstract: The confirmation of diagnosis of the Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS) relies on laboratory tests. Current classification criteria for definite APS mandate the use of three standardized laboratory assays to detect antiphospholipid antibodies (aPL) [viz: anticardiolipin (aCL) IgG and IgM, anti-β(2) glycoprotein I (anti-β(2) GPI) antibodies IgG and IgM and/or a lupus anticoagulant (LAC)], when at least one of the two major clinical manifestations (thrombosis or pregnancy losses) are present. Although International Consensus Guidelines for the determination of LAC have been published and revised, the existence of standardized tests for detection of aCL and anti-β(2) GPI has remained elusive. In spite of the publication of several proposals, consensus documents and expert opinions, significant inter-assay and inter-laboratory variation in the results of both aCL and anti-β(2) GPI testing still exists, which affects the consistency of the diagnosis of APS. At the 13(th) International ...
FRI0563 Detection of IGG Anti-Domain I Beta2 Glycoprotein I Antibodies by Chemiluminescence Immunoassay in Primary...
Results The sensitivity and specificity of IgG anti-DI antibodies were comparable to those of IgG aCL and IgG anti-β2GPI antibodies, while IgG anti-DI antibody sensitivity was significantly higher than that of LA (Table 1). There was a significant agreement and association (p,0.001 for both) and a significant titre correlation (p,0.001) between IgG anti-DI and IgG aCL as well as IgG anti-β2GPI antibodies (Table 2). IgG anti-DI antibody prevalence and mean titres were significantly higher in the thrombotic than in the pregnancy morbidity PAPS patients (79.6% vs 23.5% and 823.9 CU vs 34.0 CU, p,0.001 for both). Among the conventional aPL antibody profiles, the frequency of IgG anti-DI antibodies and their titres were significantly higher in the triple positivity group (94.1%, 1162.5 CU) compared to single (15.0%, 4.1 CU) and double positivity (47.1%, 443.8 CU) ones (p,0.001 for both). Finally, the prevalence of IgG anti-DI antibodies detected by the CLIA method was not significantly different in ...
APOH gene encodes apolipoprotein H which is involved in lipid metabolism, coagulation and infections. It has been shown that SNPs are associated with the plasma concentration and thus those SNPs may affect prothrombic tendency in PAPs patients.. ...
Das APOH Gen kodiert das Apolipoprotein H, welches die Brücke zwischen Lipidstoffwechsel, Koagulation und Infektabwehr schlägt. Es wurde gefunden, dass einige SNPs eine Bedeutung für die Plasmakonzentration besitzen. Damit könnten sie auch einen Effekt auf die prothombotische Wirkung insbesondere bei Patienten mit Phospholipid-Antikörpern besitzen.. ...
Apolipoprotein H - Explore the Science & Experts | ideXlab
Explore the science and understand more clearly the Apolipoprotein H topic by reading the best articles made from Experts, Scientific and Academics!
Greenwich Academic Literature Archive
Apolipoprotein H (Apo H) is a single chain glycoprotein consisting of 326 amino acid residues with a molecular weight of about 50 kDa and is involved in clotting mechanisms and lipid pathways . Castro and colleagues report in this journal that plasma concentrations of Apo H are strongly associated with the metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetic patients and could be considered as a clinical marker of cardiovascular risk. The increased Apo H concentration in these patients was due to its increased liver synthesis. Apo H is attracting interest in the field of cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, haemostasis and lipidology and may provide an exciting link between them but why is this?. ...
The association between circulating antibodies against domain I of beta2-glycoprotein I and thrombosis: an international...
de Laat, B.; Pengo, V.; Pabinger, I.; Musial, J.; Voskuyl, A.E.; Bultink, E.M.; Ruffatti, A.; Rozman, B.; Kveder, T.; de Moerloose, P.; Boehlen, F.; Rand, J.; Ulcova-Gallova, Z.; Mertens, K.; de Groot, P.G ...
HLA class II meets β2-glycoprotein I | Blood Journal
Thank you for sharing this Blood Journal article.. NOTE: We request your email address only to inform the recipient that it was you who recommended this article, and that it is not junk mail. We do not retain these email addresses.. ...
APOH purified MaxPab rabbit polyclonal antibody (D01P) - (H00000350-D01P) - Products - Abnova
Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against a full-length human APOH protein. APOH (AAH26283.1, 1 a.a. ~ 345 a.a) full-length human protein. (H00000350-D01P) - Products - Abnova
Most recent papers with the keyword oxldl elisa | Read by QxMD
BACKGROUND/OBJECTIVES: OxLDL-β2GPI complex has been suggested to play a role in the development of atherosclerosis and other inflammatory diseases. The aim of this study was to investigate the possible association of circulating oxLDL-β2GPI with obesity-induced inflammatory state of adipose tissue and related comorbidities as metabolic syndrome development. SUBJECTS/METHODS: Two cohorts of subjects were examined in the study. Cohort I: 36 women with wide range of BMI (17-48 kg/m2) and metabolic status (with or without metabolic syndrome (MS); Cohort II: 20 obese women undergoing a dietary intervention consisting of 1 month very low-calorie diet, and 5 months of weight-stabilization period ...
Durchsuchen nach Personen
Steinkasserer, Alexander; Estaller, C.; Weiss, Elisabeth H.; Sim, Robert B. und Day, Anthony J. (1991): Complete nucleotide and deduced amino acid sequence of human beta 2-glycoprotein I. In: Biochemical Journal, Vol. 277: S. 387-391 [PDF, 830kB] ...
27267373 | ARUP Consult
Willis R, Pierangeli SS, Jaskowski TD, et al. Performance Characteristics of Commercial Immunoassays for the Detection of IgG and IgM Antibodies to β2 Glycoprotein I and an Initial Assessment of Newly Developed Reference Materials for Assay Calibration. Am J Clin Pathol. 2016; 145 (6): 796-805.
APOH ELISA Kits from Abcam | Biocompare.com
Compare APOH ELISA Kits from Abcam from leading suppliers on Biocompare. View specifications, prices, citations, reviews, and more.
APOH Human Recombinant | ProSpec
APOH Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 349 amino acids (20-345 a.a.) and having a molecular mass of 38.6kDa.
Crisis stability in the fifth domain.
What should the goal of cyber defense be? Maybe a big part of it is convincing the opposition that it will be harder to win than they think.
QUANTA Lite® β2 GPI IgM | Inova Diagnostics
This assay is designed for the detection of IgM B2 GPI antibodies in human serum. The presence of these antibodies can aid in the diagnosis of certain...
APOH Human sf9 | ProSpec
Apolipoprotein-H Human Recombinant produced in SF9 is a glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 326 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 38,200 Dalton (excluding glycosylation), 45kDa total mass.
Gentaur Molecular :EYlabs \ Unconjugated Rabbit Anti GS I Antibody, 2mL \ AL-2401-2
Gentaur molecular products has all kinds of products like :search , EYlabs \ Unconjugated Rabbit Anti_GS_I Antibody, 2mL \ AL-2401-2 for more molecular products just contact us
Gentaur Molecular :EYlabs \ Unconjugated Rabbit Anti RCA I Antibody, 2mL \ AL-2001-2
Gentaur molecular products has all kinds of products like :search , EYlabs \ Unconjugated Rabbit Anti_RCA_I Antibody, 2mL \ AL-2001-2 for more molecular products just contact us
Beta 2 glycoprotein I | definition of beta 2 glycoprotein I by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of beta 2 glycoprotein I in the Medical Dictionary? beta 2 glycoprotein I explanation free. What is beta 2 glycoprotein I? Meaning of beta 2 glycoprotein I medical term. What does beta 2 glycoprotein I mean?
Anticardiolipin antibodies recognize beta 2-glycoprotein I structure altered by interacting with an oxygen modified solid phase...
Anticardiolipin antibodies (aCL) derived from the sera of individuals exhibiting the antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) directly bind to beta 2-glycoprotein I (beta 2-GPI), which is adsorbed to an oxidized polystyrene surface. Oxygen atoms were introduced on a polystyrene surface by irradiation with electron or gamma-ray radiation. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy revealed the irradiated surfaces were oxidized to generate C-O and C = O moieties. aCL derived from either APS patients or (NZW x BXSB)F1 mice bound to beta 2-GPI coated on the irradiated plates, depending on the radiation dose. Antibody binding to beta 2-GPI on the irradiated plates was competitively inhibited by simultaneous addition of cardiolipin (CL)-coated latex beads mixed together with beta 2-GPI but were unaffected by addition of excess beta 2-GPI, CL micelles, or CL-coated latex beads alone. There was a high correlation between binding values of aCL in sera from 40 APS patients obtained by the anti-beta 2-GPI enzyme-linked ...
Frontiers | Presence of Immune Complexes of IgG/IgM Bound to B2-glycoprotein I Is Associated With Non-criteria Clinical...
Background: Antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) is an acquired autoimmune disorder defined by the presence of both clinical (thromboembolic events or pregnancy morbidity) and laboratory (antiphospholipid antibodies, aPL) manifestations. Despite their importance, several clinical manifestations strongly associated with APS such as livedo reticularis (LR), thrombocytopenia, sicca-ophthalmic(sicca), heart, or neurological manifestations are not included in the APS clinical classification criteria. Circulating immune complexes (CIC) formed by Beta-2-glycoprotein I (B2GPI) and aPL (B2-CIC) have been described and their presence has been related with thrombotic events.Methods: Cross-sectional and observational cohort study in APS patients with thrombotic symptomatology.Setting and Participants: Fifty-seven patients from the University Hospital Center Bezanijska Kosa (Belgrade, Serbia) who met the APS classification criteria (35 with primary APS and 22 with APS associated to systemic lupus erythematosus). This
Most recent papers with the keyword Anti-phospholipid syndrome | Read by QxMD
PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Laboratory criteria for the classification of antiphospholipid syndrome include the detection of a lupus anticoagulant and/or anticardiolipin and anti-β2-glycoprotein I antibodies. However, the majority of patients who test positive in these assays do not have thrombosis. Current risk-stratification tools are largely limited to the antiphospholipid antibody profile and traditional thrombotic risk factors. RECENT FINDINGS: Novel biomarkers that correlate with disease activity and potentially provide insight into future clinical events include domain 1 specific anti-β2GPI antibodies, antibodies to other phospholipids or phospholipid/protein antigens (such as anti-PS/PT), and functional/biological assays such as thrombin generation, complement activation, levels of circulating microparticles, and annexin A5 resistance ...
Download Antiphospholipid Syndrome by A. Bulikova PDF - MAIS PERFORMANCE E-books
Blood. 117(25), 6939-6947. Agar C, de Groot PG, Marquart JA & Meijers JCM. (2011b) Evolutionary conservation of the LPS binding site of beta2-glycoprotein I. Thromb Haemost. In press. Arad A, Proulle V, Furie RA, Furie BC & Furie B. (2011) β₂-Glycoprotein-1 autoantibodies from patients with antiphospholipid syndrome are sufficient to potentiate arterial thrombus formation in a mouse model. Blood. 117(12), 3453-3459. Bevers EM & Galli M. (1990) Beta 2-glycoprotein I for binding of anticardiolipin antibodies to cardiolipin. Electron microscopy analysis of β2GPI. , 2010). Analysis of EM pictures showed that more than 99% of plasma β2GPI was in a closed conformation. These observations suggested that plasma β2GPI circulates in a circular (closed) conformation, whereas after interaction with antibodies β2GPI undergoes a major conformational change into a fishhook-like (open) structure. , 1996). When antibodies toward β2GPI were added to plasma, clotting times prolonged in a β2GPI-dependent ...
Immunogenicity in mice of varicella-zoster virus glycoprotein I expressed by a vaccinia virus-varicella-zoster virus...
Several vaccinia virus (VV)-varicella-zoster virus (VZV) recombinants expressing glycoprotein I (gpI) of VZV were isolated from the Prague strain of VV. One of these, v46, was inoculated intraperitoneally into mice. Groups of mice were bled 4 and 8 weeks later and their sera were examined for anti-VZV and anti-VV antibodies by ELISA. At 4 weeks, all mice inoculated with the three largest virus doses (107, 106 and 105 p.f.u.), and at 8 weeks all mice inoculated with the four highest virus doses (107, 106, 105 and 104 p.f.u.), had developed both anti-VV and anti-VZV antibodies. Antibodies were also detected in a high proportion of mice infected with lower doses of virus and in some instances VZV antibodies were present in the absence of VV antibodies. None of the animals inoculated in parallel with either a thymidine kinase-negative mutant of the original VV or diluent alone developed antibody reactive with VZV. The specificity of the reaction was assessed further by Western blotting using anti-gpI
Significant Changes in the Levels of Secreted Cytokines in Brains of Experimental Antiphospholipid Syndrome Mice
Autoimmune Diseases is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies on all aspects of autoimmunity. As a multidisciplinary journal, basic science aimed at understanding the biology and mechanism of disease will be considered, as well as articles focusing on medical treatment of autoimmune diseases.
Ecat | Antiphospholipid antibodies (ÃŸ2-Glycoprotein I)
ECAT Foundation , P.O. Box 107 , 2250 AC Voorschoten , The Netherlands , Email: [email protected] , T: +31 (0) 71 3030 910 , F: +31 (0) 71 3030 ...
Concomitant appearance of anti-cardiolipin, anti-β2-glycoprotein I, anti-prothrombin and anti-annexin V antibodies | Arthritis...
IgG was the most frequently detected isotype in all four analyzed aPL subtypes. According to diagnostic criteria, aCL were more frequently found in patients with pAPS and sAPS than in those with SLE. Similarly, aPT were more often elevated in patients with pAPS (7/10) and sAPS (6/19) than in SLE (16/63; P , 0.05). The prevalence of anti-β2-GPI and aANXV antibodies did not differ between patient groups. Regardless of diagnosis, aPT were always detected in combination with aCL and/or anti-β2-GPI. aPT and aANXV were regularly present in the sera positive also for aCL and/or anti-β2-GPI. aANXV was detected as a single antibody in only one patient. In the pAPS group concurrent multiple aPL varieties (three or four) were significantly more frequently present than one or two types (8/10 versus 2/10; P , 0.05). Statistically significant associations of particular aPL with clinical symptoms were as follows: elevated IgG anti-β2-GPI with arterial thromboses, thrombocytopenia and foetal loss; IgG aPT ...
SAT0271 Is there a need to include serological pattern to predict damage in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome: diaps...
Results Seventy six patients with APS were included: 11 patients with primary APS, 65 patients with secondary APS. Their mean disease duration was 9.59±7.39years. The most frequent clinical manifestation from DIAPS was the peripheral vascular (deep vein thrombosis, intermittent claudication, tissue loss, vascular venous insufficiency) found in 61.8% of patients, followed by the neuropsychiatric manifestations (46.1%). The mean DIAPS score in our cohort was 4.25±3.51, not significantly different between patients with primary vs secondary APS (4.72 vs 4.16, p=0.629). Lupus anticoagulant (LA) was found in 25 patiens (32.9%), anti cardiolipin antibodies (aCL) in 49 patients (64.5%) and antibodies to β2-glycoprotein I (β2GPI) in 23 patients (30.3%). There were 36 patients known with a single positive aPL (47.4%), 27 patients (35.5%)with 2 positive aPL and only 2 patients with triple positivity. There were no significant differences regarding antibody profile between patients with primary and ...
Long-Term Outcome of Children and Adolescents With Anti-Phospholipid Antibodies - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
This is a study about why some people have certain types of proteins in their blood, called anti-phospholipid antibodies. The presence of these antibodies and associated complications (e.g. blood clots) are known to change over time. The purpose of this study is to evaluate these changes and improve our ability to determine the long-term outcome of affected individuals ...
Anti-Phospholipid Antibody, IgG
Anti-Phospholipid Antibody, IgG,ARUP Laboratories is a national reference laboratory and a worldwide leader in innovative laboratory research and development. ARUP offers an extensive test menu of highly complex and unique medical tests in clinical and anatomic pathology. Owned by the University of Utah, ARUP Laboratories client,medicine,medical supply,medical supplies,medical product
Capillary electrophoresis-based analysis of phospholipid- and glycosaminoglycan-binding by human beta-2-glycoprotein I
Importantly, the high resolution inherent in CE allows complex mixtures and binding resulting in only small migration changes to be characterized quantitatively. One specific problem, however, that may be encountered when applying CE for the analysis of binding interactions of proteins is the need to avoid interactions other than those between the analyte and the ligand. Thus, protein-wall interactions in unmodified fused-silica capillaries used at neutral pH often invalidate analyses of protein binding. This problem is especially pronounced with basic proteins and proteins containing exposed patches of positive charge. In the development of suitable conditions for analysis at neutral pH of b2gpI we found the pH hysteresis behavior of fused silica surfaces useful since the protonated surface after an acid pre-wash counteracted protein adsorption efficiently in contrast to more laborious procedures including acrylamide/dimethylacrylamide coatings that did not permit analysis of this particular ...
Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies, IgG and IgM, Serum - Mayo Medical Laboratories | Pediatric Catalog
Beta-2 glycoprotein 1 (beta-2 GP1, also called apolipoprotein H) is a 326-amino acid polypeptide synthesized by hepatocytes, endothelial cells, and trophoblast cells. It contains 5 homologous domains of approximately 60 amino acids each.(1,2) Domain 5, located at the C terminus, contains a hydrophobic core surrounded by 14 positively charged amino acid residues that promote electrostatic interactions with plasma membranes via interactions with negatively charged phospholipids. Complexes of beta-2 GP1 and phospholipids in vivo reveal epitopes that react with natural autoantibodies.(3) Plasma from normal individuals contains low concentrations of IgG autoantibodies to beta-2 GP1 (beta-2 GP1 antibodies) that are of moderate affinity and react with an epitope on the first domain near the N terminus.. Pathologic levels of beta-2 GP1 antibodies occur in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). APS is associated with a variety of clinical symptoms, notably, thrombosis, pregnancy complications, ...
LOW ANTI-PHOSPHOLIPID LGG TEST RESULT NEGATIVE REFERENT VALUES | blood-test-results.com
Medical examination indicates low anti-phospholipid lgg test result negative referent values. Find out what does low Anti-phospholipid lgG test result negative referent values level mean?
LOW ANTI-PHOSPHOLIPID LGG TEST RESULT MODERATE POSITIVE REFERENT VALUES | blood-test-results.com
Medical examination indicates low anti-phospholipid lgg test result moderate positive referent values. Find out what does low Anti-phospholipid lgG test result moderate positive referent values level mean?
Synthetic Phospholipid Blend II
Phospholipids constitute a catalytic surface for the enzymatic activation of coagulation factors. Lupus circulating anticoagulants are heterogeneous autoantibodies of the IgG and IgM type directly directed against a variety of anionic phospholipids such as cardiolipin, phosphatidylserine or phosphatidylinositol or against proteins having the capacity to bind to phospholipids such as β2-glycoprotein I (β2 -GPI ...
Oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of atherothrombosis associated with anti-phospholipid syndrome and systemic lupus...
PubMed comprises more than 30 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Phospholipid 0,25 mM
Lupus circulating anticoagulants are heterogeneous autoantibodies of the IgG and IgM type directly directed against a variety of anionic phospholipids such as cardiolipin, phosphatidylserine or phosphatidylinositol or against proteins having the capacity to bind to phospholipids such as β2-glycoprotein I (β2 -GPI ...
Psychosocial burden in young patients with primary anti-phospholipid syndrome: an Italian nationwide survey (The AQUEOUS study)
Full Papers; Authors: C.B. Chighizola, F. Crisafulli, A. Hoxha, F. Carubbi, M. Bellan, S. Monti, L. Costa, C. Baldi, M. Radin, E. Praino, L.A. Coletto, F. Pregnolato, S. Sciascia, P.P. Sainaghi, E. Bellis, V. Ramoni, L. Quartuccio, A. Alunno, M. Gerosa, L. Andreolion behalf of SIRyoung
Patophysiology of atherosclerosis based on research on apoE-knockout mice and their usefulness in checking new...
The pivotal stage of atherogenesis is antigen presentation by macrophages to T lymphocytes. This antigen could be a fragment of oxidized LDLdigested by macrophage, heat shock protein 60, β2 glycoprotein I, or fragments of bacterial antigens. During interaction between these cells, an immunological response of type T helper 1 (cellular) or T helper 2 (humoral) arises. Th1 response and its mediators: (IFN-γ, TNF-α, interleukin 1, interleukin 12, and interleukin 18) increase atherogenesis, whereas Th2 response and its mediators: (interleukin 4, interleukin 5, and interleukin 10) decrease the development of atherosclerosis. The concept of atherosclerosis as an inflammatory disease is quite fresh; however, it is already considered an undisputable achievement of science, bringing particular therapeutic consequences ...
Tissue expression of APOH - Staining in soft tissue 1 - The Human Protein Atlas
Expression of APOH (B2G1, BG) in soft tissue 1 tissue. Antibody staining with HPA001654, HPA003732 and CAB022214 in immunohistochemistry.
beta II Tubulin A Antibody (TU-13) [DyLight 680] (NB110-55384FR): Novus Biologicals
Mouse Monoclonal Anti-beta II Tubulin A Antibody (TU-13) [DyLight 680]. Validated: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr. Tested Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Porcine, and more. 100% Guaranteed.
anti-beta Tubulin I antibody [SAP.4G5] | GeneTex
beta Tubulin I antibody [SAP.4G5] (tubulin beta class I) for ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP, WB. Anti-beta Tubulin I mAb (GTX11312) is tested in Human, Mouse, Chicken, Dog, Rat, Hamster, Xenopus laevis, Bovine samples. 100% Ab-Assurance.
Anti-DNA Ligase I antibody [1A9] (ab18691) | Abcam
Mouse monoclonal DNA Ligase I antibody [1A9] validated for WB, ELISA and tested in Human. Referenced in 1 publication and 1 independent review. Immunogen…
Anti-Cryptochrome I antibody (ab3518) | Abcam
Rabbit polyclonal Cryptochrome I antibody validated for WB, IHC, ICC and tested in Human and Mouse. With 1 independent review. Immunogen corresponding to…
anti-beta 2 Defensin antibody | GeneTex
beta 2 Defensin antibody (defensin, beta 4A) for ELISA, WB. Anti-beta 2 Defensin pAb (GTX59679) is tested in Human samples. 100% Ab-Assurance.
beta III Tubulin抗体|Abcam中国|Anti-beta III Tubulin抗体(ab119100)
beta III Tubulin小鼠单克隆抗体(ab119100)可与人样本反应并经WB, IHC, ICC实验严格验证。所有产品均提供质保服务，中国75%以上现货。
Vertebrate beta-IG-H3. Vertebrate osteoblast-specific factor 2 (OSF-2). Mammalian NEU1/NG3 proteins. Drosophila midline ... Proteins known to contain an EMI domain include: Vertebrate Emilins, extracellular matrix glycoproteins. Vertebrate Multimerins ... extracellular matrix glycoproteins. Vertebrate Emu proteins, which could interact with several different extracellular matrix ... 484 (2): 164-8. doi:10.1016/S0014-5793(00)02140-2. PMID 11068053. S2CID 38531447. Callebaut I, Mignotte V, Souchet M, Mornon JP ...
Streydio C, Lacka K, Swillens S, Vassart G (Jul 1988). "The human pregnancy-specific beta 1-glycoprotein (PS beta G) and the ... Pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 2 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the PSG2 gene. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ... "Entrez Gene: PSG2 pregnancy specific beta-1-glycoprotein 2". CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Thompson J, Koumari R, ... "Linkage of two human pregnancy-specific beta 1-glycoprotein genes: one is associated with hydatidiform mole". Proceedings of ...
... (Gal-3) is also a member of the beta-galactoside-binding protein family that plays an important role in cell-cell ... Tinari N, Kuwabara I, Huflejt ME, Shen PF, Iacobelli S, Liu FT (January 2001). "Glycoprotein 90K/MAC-2BP interacts with ... Galectin-3 has an affinity for beta-galactosides and exhibits antimicrobial activity against bacteria and fungi. This protein ... Putative ligands for a cytosolic beta-galactoside lectin". The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 266 (28): 18731-6. doi:10.1016/ ...
"Entrez Gene: MGAT2 mannosyl (alpha-1,6-)-glycoprotein beta-1,2-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase". Cormier-Daire V, Amiel J, ... Mutations in this gene may lead to carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, type II. The coding region of this gene is ... 1996). "Influence of N-linked glycans in V4-V5 region of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 glycoprotein gp160 on induction of ... Alpha-1,6-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MGAT2 gene ...
"Entrez Gene: MGAT1 mannosyl (alpha-1,3-)-glycoprotein beta-1,2-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase". Kumar R, Yang J, Eddy RL, et ... Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MGAT1 gene ... 2007). "Refolding of human beta-1-2 GlcNAc transferase (GnT1) and the role of its unpaired Cys 121". Biochem. Biophys. Res. ... UDP-N-acetylglucosamine:alpha-3-D-mannoside beta-1,2-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase I is a medial-Golgi enzyme essential for ...
β2-glycoprotein 1, also known as beta-2 glycoprotein 1 and Apolipoprotein H (Apo-H), is a 38 kDa multifunctional plasma protein ... This protein domain is composed of four well-defined anti-parallel beta-strands and two short alpha-helices, as well as a long ... Schousboe I (1985). "beta 2-Glycoprotein I: a plasma inhibitor of the contact activation of the intrinsic blood coagulation ... "APOH - Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 precursor - Homo sapiens (Human) - APOH gene & protein". UniProt. Retrieved 5 May 2019. Borchman D ...
Hattori N, Kuwana M, Kaburaki J, Mimori T, Ikeda Y, Kawakami Y (2000). "T cells that are autoreactive to beta2-glycoprotein I ... 1996). "Antibodies to beta 2-glycoprotein I and clinical manifestations in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus". ... 1997). "Anti-beta2-glycoprotein I (beta2GPI) monoclonal antibodies with lupus anticoagulant-like activity enhance the beta2GPI ... Viard JP, Amoura Z, Bach JF (1991). "[Anti-beta 2 glycoprotein I antibodies in systemic lupus erythematosus: a marker of ...
PMID 8128436.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link) Viard JP, Amoura Z, Bach JF (1991). "[Anti-beta 2 glycoprotein I ... 2): CD002859. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD002859.pub2. PMC 6768987. PMID 15846641. Dolitzky M, Inbal A, Segal Y, Weiss A, Brenner B ...
Sodium channel subunit beta-2 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SCN2B gene. Sodium channel GRCh38: Ensembl release ... a transmembrane glycoprotein with a CAM motif". Cell. 83 (3): 433-42. doi:10.1016/0092-8674(95)90121-3. PMID 8521473. S2CID ... "Entrez Gene: SCN2B sodium channel, voltage-gated, type II, beta". Hartshorne RP, Catterall WA (1984). "The sodium channel from ... 1996). "Structure and function of the beta 2 subunit of brain sodium channels, ...
... is a glycoprotein hormone structurally related to inhibin and activin from the transforming growth factor beta superfamily, ... AMH is a dimeric glycoprotein with a molar mass of 140 kDa. The molecule consists of two identical subunits linked by sulfide ... which phosphorylates a type I receptor under the TGF beta signaling pathway. In male mammals, AMH prevents the development of ... 3.0.co;2-e. PMID 10727997. Pellatt L, Rice S, Mason HD (May 2010). "Anti-Müllerian hormone and polycystic ovary syndrome: a ...
Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 8
Lutters BC, Derksen RH, Tekelenburg WL, Lenting PJ, Arnout J, de Groot PG (2003). "Dimers of beta 2-glycoprotein I increase ... It is caused by the presence of antibodies against anionic phospholipids and β2-glycoprotein I (β2GPI). The anti-β2GPI ... The presence of amyloid beta (Aβ) protein deposits in neuronal extracellular space is one of the hallmarks of Alzheimer's ... PI3K activation leads to inhibitory phosphorylation of the tau kinase glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta (GSK3B), which alters the ...
Venereal Disease Research Laboratory test
Hunt JE, McNeil HP, Morgan GJ, Crameri RM, Krilis SA (1992). "A phospholipid-beta 2-glycoprotein I complex is an antigen for ... Kumar KS, Jyothy A, Prakash MS, Rani HS, Reddy PP (2002). "Beta2-glycoprotein I dependent anticardiolipin antibodies and lupus ... are beta-2 glycoprotein dependent, and this can be used to tell them apart in an ELISA assay. This test is very useful as the ... The syphilis anti-cardiolipin antibodies are beta-2 glycoprotein independent, whereas those that occur in antiphospholipid ...
Prediction of the primary structure of factor XII and the tertiary structure of beta-factor XIIa". The Journal of Biological ... Henry ML, Everson B, Ratnoff OD (May 1988). "Inhibition of the activation of Hageman factor (factor XII) by beta 2-glycoprotein ... Fujikawa K, McMullen BA (September 1983). "Amino acid sequence of human beta-factor XIIa". The Journal of Biological Chemistry ... 29 (2): 229-52. doi:10.1016/j.cll.2009.04.002. PMID 19665676. Renné T, Pozgajová M, Grüner S, Schuh K, Pauer HU, Burfeind P, et ...
This gene is one of seven beta-1,4-galactosyltransferase (beta4GalT) genes. They encode type II membrane-bound glycoproteins ... Beta-1,4-galactosyltransferase 2 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the B4GALT2 gene. ... Lo NW, Shaper JH, Pevsner J, Shaper NL (Aug 1998). "The expanding beta 4-galactosyltransferase gene family: messages from the ... Pal R, Hoke GM, Sarngadharan MG (1989). "Role of oligosaccharides in the processing and maturation of envelope glycoproteins of ...
Integrin alpha 2
Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane glycoproteins composed of a distinct alpha chain and a common beta chain. They ... Charakida M, Tousoulis D, Stefanadis C, Toutouzas P (2003). "The impact of platelet glycoprotein IIIa and Ia polymorphisms in ... Tsantes AE, Nikolopoulos GK, Bagos PG, Vaiopoulos G, Travlou A (2007). "Lack of association between the platelet glycoprotein ... beta(1) integrin upon release from keratinocytes migrating on type I collagen". J. Biol. Chem. 276 (31): 29368-74. doi:10.1074/ ...
HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein contains at least four sites for neutralizing antibodies. Among these sites, the membrane-proximal ... beta 2-glycoprotein I (apolipoprotein H)". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 87 (11): 4120-4. doi:10.1073/pnas.87.11.4120. PMC ... 59 (2): 487-491. doi:10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb09396.x. PMID 1629722. Ellis CE, Murphy EJ, Mitchell DC, Golovko MY, Scaglia F ... 82 (2): 224-233. doi:10.1046/j.1471-4159.2002.00945.x. PMID 12124423. Keij JF, Bell-Prince C, Steinkamp JA (2000). "Staining of ...
... can be classified in two ways: As IgM, IgG or IgA As β2-glycoprotein dependent or independent In ... ACA are beta-2 glycoprotein dependent In syphilis, ACA are beta-2 glycoprotein independent and can be assayed using the ... beta 2-glycoprotein I (apolipoprotein H)". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 87 (11): 4120-4124. Bibcode:1990PNAS...87.4120M. doi: ... 2 (8361): 1211-1214. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(83)91267-9. PMID 6139567. Harris EN, Gharavi AE, Loizou S, et al. (1985). " ...
T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1e, membrane-associated is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CD1E gene. This gene ... proteins and form heterodimers with beta-2-microglobulin. The CD1 proteins mediate the presentation of primarily lipid and ... 54 (2): 122-7. doi:10.1034/j.1399-0039.1999.540202.x. PMID 10488738. Mirones I, Oteo M, Parra-Cuadrado JF, Martínez-Naves E ( ... 56 (2): 159-61. doi:10.1034/j.1399-0039.2000.560208.x. PMID 11019917. Tamouza R, Sghiri R, Ramasawmy R, et al. (2003). "Two ...
This enzyme is composed of two subunits, a large catalytic subunit (alpha) and a smaller glycoprotein subunit (beta). The beta ... The glycoprotein subunit of Na+/K+ -ATPase is encoded by multiple genes. This gene encodes a beta 3 subunit. A pseudogene ... Sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase subunit beta-3 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the ATP1B3 gene. ATP1B3 has also ... "Entrez Gene: ATP1B3 ATPase, Na+/K+ transporting, beta 3 polypeptide". Lingrel JB, Orlowski J, Shull MM, Price EM (1990). " ...
Harpaz, N; Schachter, H (1980). "Control of glycoprotein synthesis. Processing of asparagine-linked oligosaccharides by one or ... alpha-D-mannoside beta 2-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase I". J Biol Chem. 255 (10): 4894-902. doi:10.1016/S0021-9258(19)85580-1 ... Schachter also helped characterize the first Carbohydrate-Deficient Glycoprotein Syndrome (CDG-IIa; now known as Congenital ... "Mutations in the MGAT2 gene controlling complex N-glycan synthesis cause carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type II, ...
Mannosidase II is the GlcNAcMAN5-cleaving enzyme in glycoprotein biosynthesis and mannosidases Ia and IB are the enzymes ... alpha-D-mannoside beta 2-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase I". The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 255 (10): 4894-902. PMID ... Harpaz N, Schachter H (May 1980). "Control of glycoprotein synthesis. Processing of asparagine-linked oligosaccharides by one ... 3 This enzyme is involved in the synthesis of glycoproteins. It is a key enzyme of N-linked Glycan processing and is inhibited ...
... glycoprotein hormones do not exist in invertebrates). The beta subunits vary. LH has a beta subunit of 120 amino acids (LHB) ... Each monomeric unit is a glycoprotein molecule; one alpha and one beta subunit make the full, functional protein. Its structure ... This beta subunit contains an amino acid sequence that exhibits large homologies with that of the beta subunit of hCG and both ... The luteinizing hormone beta subunit gene is localized in the LHB/CGB gene cluster on chromosome 19q13.32. In contrast to the ...
Besides uPAR, other receptors with LU domains include members of the transforming growth factor beta receptor (TGF-beta) ... Urokinase plasminogen activator surface receptor InterPro: IPR003631 Cell-surface glycoprotein Ly-6/CD59 InterPro: IPR003632 ... This domain folds into five antiparallel beta sheets, a structure common to the three-finger protein family. The domain ... A variety of GPI-linked cell-surface glycoproteins are composed of one or more copies of a conserved LU domain of about 100 ...
The complete receptor complex includes noncovalent association of the alpha and beta subunits with platelet glycoprotein IX ( ... "Interaction of platelet glycoprotein V with glycoprotein Ib-IX regulates expression of the glycoproteins and binding of von ... Human platelet glycoprotein V (GP5) is a part of the Ib-V-IX system of surface glycoproteins that constitute the receptor for ... "Entrez Gene: GP5 glycoprotein V (platelet)". Modderman PW, Admiraal LG, Sonnenberg A, von dem Borne AE (1992). "Glycoproteins V ...
Hunt, J.E., McNeil, H.P., Morgan, G.J., Crameri, R.M., Krilis, S.A. "A phospholipid-beta 2-glycoprotein I complex is an antigen ... Hunt, J.E., Simpson, R.J., Krilis, S.A. "Identification of a region of β2-glycoprotein I critical for lipid binding and anti- ... Hunt, J., Krilis, S. "The fifth domain of β2-glycoprotein I contains a phospholipid binding site (Cys281-Cys288) and a region ... β2-glycoprotein I (apolipoprotein H)" (1990) Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, ...
"Sialylation of glycoprotein oligosaccharides N-linked to asparagine Enzymatic characterization of a Gal beta 1 to 3(4)GlcNAc ... Weinstein J, de Souza-e-Silva U, Paulson JC (1982). "Purification of a Gal beta 1 to 4GlcNAc alpha 2 to 6 sialyltransferase and ... beta-D-galactosyl]-sn- glycerol Thus, the two substrates of this enzyme are CMP-N-acetylneuraminate and 1,2-diacyl-3-beta-D- ... beta-D-galactosyl]-sn-]], and glycerol. This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those ...
Alpha-1-acid glycoprotein Alpha-1-fetoprotein alpha2-macroglobulin Gamma globulins Beta-2 microglobulin Haptoglobin ... 2 (3): 185-95. doi:10.1016/j.cels.2016.02.015. PMID 27135364. Clinical Chemistry : a laboratory perspective / [edited by] Wendy ... 565-594, doi:10.1016/b978-0-12-415759-0.00018-2, ISBN 978-0-12-415759-0, retrieved 2020-11-16 Anderson NL, Anderson NG (1977 ...
Monoclonal B-cell lymphocytosis
Factors predisposing to this progression in CLL/SLL MBL include the expression of CD38 cell-surface glycoprotein on the ... high serum levels of beta-2 macroglobulin, and circulating B cell levels >10x109/L. There is relatively little information on ... 30 (1-2): 77-83. doi:10.1016/j.beha.2016.08.028. PMID 28288720. Hallek M, Cheson BD, Catovsky D, et al. (June 2008). " ... 123 (9): 1281-2. doi:10.1182/blood-2014-01-546739. PMC 3938144. PMID 24578489. Hjalgrim H, Rostgaard K, Vasan SK, Ullum H, ...
"Insulin stimulates sequestration of beta-adrenergic receptors and enhanced association of beta-adrenergic receptors with Grb2 ... Glycoprotein 130, Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor, HER2/neu, HNRNPC, Huntingtin, INPP5D, IRS1, ITK, Janus kinase ... Riordan SM, Lidder S, Williams R, Skouteris GG (September 2000). "The beta-subunit of the hepatocyte growth factor/scatter ... Ganju RK, Brubaker SA, Chernock RD, Avraham S, Groopman JE (June 2000). "Beta-chemokine receptor CCR5 signals through SHP1, ...
... xylosyltransferase Dolichyl-xylosyl-phosphate-protein xylosyltransferase Flavonol-3-O-glycoside xylosyltransferase Glycoprotein ... Xylosyltransferase are transferase enzymes which act upon xylose and are classified under EC 2.4.2. More specifically, they can ... 2-beta-D-xylosyltransferase Protein xylosyltransferase Xyloglucan 6-xylosyltransferase XYLT1 XYLT2 Zeatin O-beta-D- ...
After infection, a secreted glycoprotein, small soluble glycoprotein (sGP or GP) is synthesised. EBOV replication overwhelms ... The VP35 protein directly inhibits the production of interferon-beta. By inhibiting these immune responses, EBOV may ... Retrieved 2 August 2014.. *^ a b c d e f g Goeijenbier M, van Kampen JJ, Reusken CB, Koopmans MP, van Gorp EC (November 2014). ... This damage occurs due to the synthesis of Ebola virus glycoprotein (GP), which reduces the availability of specific integrins ...
"Enzymatic conversion of proteins to glycoproteins". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 74 (1): 134-8. Bibcode:1977PNAS...74..134P ... 12 (2): 95-101. doi:10.1093/glycob/12.2.95. PMID 11886842.. *^ a b Knauer R, Lehle L (January 1999). "The ... The sugar Glc3Man9GlcNAc2 (where Glc=Glucose, Man=Mannose, and GlcNAc=N-acetylglucosamine) is attached to an asparagine (Asn) ... They are labelled "Type I" if the defective gene is for an enzyme involved in the assembly or transfer of the Glc3Man9GlcNAc2- ...
Genetically modified tomato
Scientists in India have delayed the ripening of tomatoes by silencing two genes encoding N-glycoprotein modifying enzymes, α- ... "Transgenic tomatoes expressing human beta-amyloid for use as a vaccine against Alzheimer's disease". Biotechnology letters. 30 ... 23 (2): 135-139. doi:10.1016/j.cropro.2003.08.006.. *^ Noteborn, H. P. J. M.; Bienenmann-Ploum, M. E.; Van Den Berg, J. H. J.; ... 25 (2): 93-102. doi:10.4103/0255-0857.32713. PMID 17582177.. *^ Youm, J.; Jeon, J.; Kim, H.; Kim, Y.; Ko, K.; Joung, H.; Kim, H ...
Acute-phase glycoproteins: molecular biology, biochemistry and clinical applications. CRC Press. pp. 3-19. DeMeo DL, Silverman ... There are several clusters, the first being albumin, the second being the alpha, the third beta and the fourth gamma ( ... Like all serine protease inhibitors, A1AT has a characteristic secondary structure of beta sheets and alpha helices. Mutations ... A1AT is a single-chain glycoprotein consisting of 394 amino acids in the mature form and exhibits many glycoforms. The three N- ...
SEPT5 - ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الحرة
"Structural characterization and chromosomal location of the gene encoding human platelet glycoprotein Ib beta". The Journal of ... "Alternative expression of platelet glycoprotein Ib(beta) mRNA from an adjacent 5' gene with an imperfect polyadenylation ... 2 (5): 434-9. PMID 10321247. doi:10.1038/8100. *Zhang Y، Gao J، Chung KK، Huang H، Dawson VL، Dawson TM (November 2000). " ... 2 (12): 915-21. PMID 11146656. doi:10.1038/35046566. *Dent J، Kato K، Peng XR، Martinez C، Cattaneo M، Poujol C، Nurden P، ...
The HBB gene encodes information to make the beta-globin subunit of hemoglobin, which is the protein red blood cells use to ... which encodes for the glycoprotein fibrillin-1, a major constituent of extracellular microfibrils which form connective tissues ... Sickle cell anemia occurs when the HBB gene mutation causes both beta-globin subunits of hemoglobin to change into hemoglobin S ... 158 (2): 927-931. PMC 1461684. PMID 11430355.. *^ Camps, M.; et al. (2007). "Genetic constraints on protein evolution". Crit. ...
Beta-amyloid production. Transgenic mice that over-expressed mutant presenilin-1 show an increase of beta-amyloid-42(43) ... Presenilin 1 has been shown to form a complex with beta-catenin, an important component in Wnt signaling, and stabilize beta- ... Mutant of presenilin-1 that reduces the ability to stabilize beta-catenin complex leads to hyperactive degradation of beta- ... beta-catenin binding. • protein binding. • calcium channel activity. • aspartic-type endopeptidase activity. • endopeptidase ...
Jul 1994). "The design of potential antidiabetic drugs: experimental investigation of a number of beta-D-glucose analogue ... doi:10.1007/s11910-007-0026-2. PMID 17217859.. *^ Andreu AL, Nogales-Gadea G, Cassandrini D, Arenas J, Bruno C (July 2007). " ... Moller DE (Dec 2001). "New drug targets for type 2 diabetes and the metabolic syndrome". Nature. 414 (6865): 821-7. doi:10.1038 ... α-1,4 glycogen chain)n + Pi ⇌ (α-1,4 glycogen chain)n-1 + α-D-glucose-1-phosphate. ...
Index of HIV/AIDS-related articles
... glycoprotein - gonorrhea - gp120 (gp120) - gp160 (gp160) - gp41 (gp41) - granulocyte - granulocyte macrophage-colony ... beta-2 microglobulin (β2M) - bilirubin - bioavailability - biological response modifiers (BRMs) - biopsy - biotechnology - ... HIV-2) - human leukocyte antigens (HLA) - human papilloma virus (HPV) - human T cell lymphotropic virus type I (HTLV-I) - human ... herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) - herpes varicella zoster virus (VZV) - herpes viruses - highly active antiretroviral therapy ( ...
CD200 - Википедия
Wright G.J., Puklavec M.J., Willis A.C. et al. Lymphoid/neuronal cell surface OX2 glycoprotein recognizes a novel receptor on ... positive regulation of transforming growth factor beta production. • cell-cell adhesion. • positive regulation of arginase ... glycoprotein is conserved in humans (англ.) // Immunology : journal. - 2001. - Vol. 102, no. 2. - P. 173-179. - DOI:10.1046/j. ... 2. - P. 117-126. - DOI:10.1093/dnares/12.2.117. - PMID 16303743.. *Kimura K., Wakamatsu A., Suzuki Y. et al. Diversification of ...
Land A, Braakman I (August 2001). "Folding of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope glycoprotein in the endoplasmic ... 1-deoxynojirimycin on the lectin binding to HIV-1 glycoproteins". Japanese Journal of Medical Science & Biology. 43 (3): 75-87 ... 272 (2): 493-7. doi:10.1042/bj2720493. PMC 1149727. PMID 2268276.. *. Shimizu H, Tsuchie H, Honma H, Yoshida K, Tsuruoka T, ... 9 (2): 85-94. doi:10.1089/dna.1990.9.85. PMID 2111708.. *. Kalyanaraman VS, Rodriguez V, Veronese F, Rahman R, Lusso P, DeVico ...
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor
Fatemi, S. Hossein (2008). Reelin Glycoprotein: Structure, Biology and Roles in Health and Disease. Molecular Psychiatry. 10. ... Studies suggest that neurotrophic factors have a protective role against amyloid beta toxicity. ... 88 (2): 595-603. doi:10.1152/jn.2002.88.2.595. PMID 12163512.. *^ Chou WH, Wang D, McMahon T, Qi ZH, Song M, Zhang C, Shokat KM ... 16 (2): 477-83. doi:10.1017/S1461145712000685. PMC 3802523. PMID 22827965.. *^ Egan MF, Kojima M, Callicott JH, Goldberg TE, ...
"Human beta-filamin is a new protein that interacts with the cytoplasmic tail of glycoprotein Ibalpha". J. Biol. Chem. 273 (28 ... Filamin B, beta (FLNB), also known as Filamin B, beta (actin binding protein 278), is a cytoplasmic protein which in humans is ... "Human beta-filamin is a new protein that interacts with the cytoplasmic tail of glycoprotein Ibalpha". J. Biol. Chem. UNITED ... Xu W, Xie Z, Chung DW, Davie EW (1998). "A novel human actin-binding protein homologue that binds to platelet glycoprotein ...
Innate immune system
For example, beta-lysine, a protein produced by platelets during coagulation, can cause lysis of many Gram-positive bacteria by ... endothelial cells (via passive diffusion/ osmosis & active selection). P-glycoprotein (mechanism by which active transportation ... 117 (2): 289-96. doi:10.1172/JCI30555. PMC 1783813. PMID 17273548.. *^ Tracey KJ (June 2009). "Reflex control of immunity". ... flushing, thiocyanate, defensins, gut flora Respiratory airways and lungs. Mucociliary escalator, surfactant, ...
2003). "beta 1 Integrin-dependent cell adhesion to EMILIN-1 is mediated by the gC1q domain". J. Biol. Chem. 278 (8): 6160-7. ... It is the best characterized member of the EMILIN family of extracellular matrix glycoproteins. ... This article on a gene on human chromosome 2 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.. *v ... 275 (2): 785-92. doi:10.1074/jbc.275.2.785. PMID 10625608.. *. Mongiat M, Mungiguerra G, Bot S, et al. (2000). "Self-assembly ...
Interferon beta (IFN-β) (IFNB1, IFNB3). *Interferon beta 1a. *Interferon beta 1b ... Retrieved March 2, 2018.. *^ Berger GK, McBride A, Lawson S, Royball K, Yun S, Gee K, Bin Riaz I, Saleh AA, Puvvada S, Anwer F ... 22 (2): 319-24. doi:10.3892/ijo.22.2.319. PMID 12527929.. *^ Deng C, Pan B, O'Connor OA (Jan 2013). "Brentuximab vedotin". ... Boucher LM, Marengère LE, Lu Y, Thukral S, Mak TW (Apr 1997). "Binding sites of cytoplasmic effectors TRAF1, 2, and 3 on CD30 ...
Platelet-derived growth factor
PDGF-BB is the highest-affinity ligand for the PDGFR-beta; PDGFR-beta is a key marker of hepatic stellate cell activation in ... Platelet-derived growth factor is a dimeric glycoprotein that can be composed of two A subunits (PDGF-AA), two B subunits (PDGF ... Age related downregulation of the PDGF receptor on islet beta cells has been demonstrated to prevent islet beta cell ... "Role of alpha beta receptor heterodimer formation in beta platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) receptor activation by PDGF-AB" ...
The TCR alpha chain is generated by VJ recombination, whereas the beta chain is generated by VDJ recombination (both involving ... The intersection of these specific regions (V and J for the alpha or gamma chain; V, D, and J for the beta or delta chain) ... chain and a beta (β) chain (encoded by TRA and TRB, respectively), whereas in 5% of T cells the TCR consists of gamma and delta ... and beta (β) chains expressed as part of a complex with the invariant CD3 chain molecules. T cells expressing this receptor are ...
CD8 bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
... yakni alfa dan beta, dan masing-masing disandikan dengan gen yang berbeda. Pada manusia, kedua gen tersebut berada di kromosom ... Putative T-cell surface glycoprotein CD8. Identifikasi. Simbol. CD8. CD8 (cluster of differentiation 8) adalah glikoprotein ... 2 di posisi 2p12. Referensi[sunting , sunting sumber]. *^ Gao G, Jakobsen B (2000). "Molecular interactions of coreceptor CD8 ...
Glycoprotein diversity. Glycosylation increases diversity in the proteome, because almost every aspect of glycosylation ... beta or cis-/trans. Generally, the alpha- or cis- glycoside is more challenging to synthesis. New methods have been ... Secondly, N-linked glycans mediate a critical quality control check point in glycoprotein folding in the endoplasmic reticulum. ... The influence of glycosylation on the folding and stability of glycoprotein is twofold. Firstly, the highly soluble glycans may ...
96%, albumin (about 75%) and alpha1-acid glycoprotein (21%).. Metabolism. CYP2D6, CYP3A4, and glucuronidation. Four ... 40 (2): 54-62. PMID 17514186.. *^ Jelic V, Kivipelto M, Winblad B (April 2006). "Clinical trials in mild cognitive impairment: ... 14 (1): 2-19. doi:10.2174/1389557513666131119201353. PMID 24251806.. *^ "Developed the magic bullet for Alzheimer's disease ... doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(97)00028-2. PMID 9316159. S2CID 8460305.. *^ Maurice T, Su TP (November 2009). "The pharmacology of ...
a b c Schmidt-Rohr, K. (2015). "Why Combustions Are Always Exothermic, Yielding About 418 kJ per Mole of O2", J. Chem. Educ. 92 ... 2 FADH2 3 Oxidative phosphorylation Total yield 30 or 32 ATP From the complete oxidation of one glucose molecule to carbon ... Glucose + 2 NAD+ + 2 Pi + 2 ADP → 2 pyruvate + 2 H+ + 2 NADH + 2 ATP + 2 H+ + 2 H2O + energy. Starting with glucose, 1 ATP is ... The phosphate carrier (PiC) mediates the electroneutral exchange (antiport) of phosphate (H2PO4−; Pi) for OH− or symport of ...
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor
Fatemi, S. Hossein (2008). Reelin Glycoprotein: Structure, Biology and Roles in Health and Disease. Berlin: Springer. pp. 444 ... Studies suggest that neurotrophic factors have a protective role against amyloid beta toxicity. ... 88 (2): 595-603. PMID 12163512.. *^ Chou WH, Wang D, McMahon T, Qi ZH, Song M, Zhang C, Shokat KM, Messing RO (October 2010). " ... 16 (2): 477-83. doi:10.1017/S1461145712000685. PMC 3802523. PMID 22827965.. *^ Egan MF, Kojima M, Callicott JH, Goldberg TE, ...
Upon infection with chikungunya, the host's fibroblasts produce type-1 alpha and beta interferon (IFN-α and IFN-β). In ... December 2010). "Glycoprotein organization of Chikungunya virus particles revealed by X-ray crystallography". Nature. 468 (7324 ... 56 (4): 130-2. PMID 494034.. *^ a b c d Schilte C, Staikowsky F, Staikovsky F, Couderc T, Madec Y, Carpentier F, et al. (2013 ... 2: e00435. doi:10.7554/eLife.00435. PMC 3614025. PMID 23577234.. *^ a b Weaver SC, Osorio JE, Livengood JA, Chen R, Stinchcomb ...
The primary ligand for P-selectin is P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) which is expressed on almost all leukocytes, ... Ligands for P-selectin on eosinophils and neutrophils are similar sialylated, protease-sensitive, endo-beta-galactosidase- ... 17 (2): 185-96. doi:10.1093/glycob/cwl059. PMID 17043066.. *^ Bar-Ner M, Eldor A, Wasserman L, Matzner Y, Cohen IR, Fuks Z, ... 3 (2): 99-114. doi:10.1007/BF00047657. PMID 6386144.. *^ Monzavi-Karbassi B, Stanley JS, Hennings L, Jousheghany F, Artaud C, ...
... evidence for identification of residue 63 as beta-hydroxyaspartic acid". Biochemistry. 22 (12): 2875-84. doi:10.1021/ ... 71 (2): 335-43. PMID 3422166.. *. Gilgenkrantz S, Briquel ME, André E, Alexandre P, Jalbert P, Le Marec B, Pouzol P, Pommereuil ... In stage 2, the amplification stage, if enough thrombin has been generated, then activation of platelets and platelet ... 1v3x: Factor Xa in complex with the inhibitor 1-[6-methyl-4,5,6,7-tetrahydrothiazolo(5,4-c)pyridin-2-yl] carbonyl-2-carbamoyl-4 ...
The protein is composed of alpha helices and beta sheets that form two domains. The N- and C- terminal sequences are ... Transferrins are iron-binding blood plasma glycoproteins that control the level of free iron (Fe) in biological fluids. ... Transferrin glycoproteins bind iron tightly, but reversibly. Although iron bound to transferrin is less than 0.1% (4 mg) of ... 283 (2): 611-5. doi:10.1042/bj2830611. PMC 1131079. PMID 1315521.. *^ M Ching-Ming Chung (October 1984). "Structure and ...
IL-15 is 14-15 kDa glycoprotein encoded by the 34 kb region of chromosome 4q31 in humans, and at the central region of ... "Cloning of a T cell growth factor that interacts with the beta chain of the interleukin-2 receptor". Science. 264 (5161): 965-8 ... Figure 1. IL-15 is 14-15 kDa glycoprotein encoded by the 34 kb region on chromosome 4q31, and by central region of chromosome 8 ... 214 (Pt 2): 337-46. doi:10.1242/jeb.048074. PMID 21177953.. *^ Pérez-López A, Valadés D, Vázquez Martínez C, de Cos Blanco AI, ...
Red blood cell
BCAM - a glycoprotein that defines the Lutheran blood group and also known as Lu or laminin-binding protein. ... beta-thalassemia, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, phosphate depletion, iron deficiency and Wilson's disease. ... The blood types of humans are due to variations in surface glycoproteins of red blood cells. Disorders of the proteins in these ... Glycophorin C and D - glycoprotein, defines Gerbich Blood Group;. *XK - defines the Kell Blood Group and the Mcleod unusual ...
Lektiny - Wikipedie
"Mistletoe lectin I is a sialic acid-specific lectin with strict preference to gangliosides and glycoproteins with terminal ... A new type of beta-propeller architecture formed by oligomerization and interacting with fucoside, fucosyllactose, and plant ... α-D-Sia-(2-6)-β-D-Gal-(1-4)-Glc(NAc), α-D-Sia-(2-6)-β-D-Gal(NAc)  získává se z kůru bezu; je specifický k α-D-Sia-(2-6 ... α-D-Gal-(1-3)(α-L-Fuc-(1-2)-Gal GNA Galanthus nivalis sněženka podsněžník nesubstituované α-D-Man-(1-3) nerozponává ...
Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies | Lab Tests Online
... when a beta-2 glycoprotein 1 antibodies test is ordered; and what the results of the test might mean ... Describes how a beta-2 glycoprotein 1 antibodies test is used to help diagnose antiphospholipid syndrome (APS), determine the ... A positive beta-2 glycoprotein 1 antibody test may indicate that you have antiphospholipid syndrome (APS), as they are most ... Beta-2 glycoprotein 1 antibody tests are primarily used along with cardiolipin antibody and lupus anticoagulant testing to help ...
BETA-2 GLYCOPROTEIN 1 ANTIBODIES, IgG, IgM
Anti-B2-Glycoprotein 1 - Anti-B2-Glycoprotein I - Anti-B2-GP 1 - Anti-B2-GP1 - Anti-B2-GPI - Anti-beta-2 glycoprotein 1 - Anti- ... B2-glycoprotein 1 antibodies - B2GP Antibodies - B2GP1 - B2GPI - IgG - IgM - BECKY - Beta 2 GP1 Ab IgG - Beta 2 GP1 Ab IgM - ... For health professionals : Refer a patient : Laboratory Services : Test Table : Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies, IgG, IgM ... Beta-2-Glycoprotein I - Apolipoprotein H - Apolipoprotein H - APOH - ...
Glycoprotein 2-beta-D-xylosyltransferase - Wikipedia
... beta-D-mannosyl-(1->4)-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyl- (1->4)-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyl}asparagine The 5 substrates of this ... beta-D-man nosyl-(1->4)-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyl-(1->4)-N-acetyl-beta-D-glu cosaminyl}asparagine) 2-beta-D- ... beta-D-, mannosyl-(1->4)-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyl-(1->4)-N-acetyl-beta-D-, and glucosaminyl}asparagine) 2-beta-D- ... beta-D-mannosyl-(1->4)-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyl-]], and [[(1->4)-N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyl}asparagine]]. This enzyme ...
beta-2-glycoprotein 1 ELISA Kits | Biocompare
Compare beta-2-glycoprotein 1 ELISA Kits from leading suppliers on Biocompare. View specifications, prices, citations, reviews ... beta-2-glycoprotein 1 ELISA Kits. The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for detecting and ... Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies, IgA, IgG and IgM Multiplex Fluorescent Immunoassay Kit ... Human Anti-Beta 2-Glycoprotein 1 Antibody (beta 2-GP1 Antibody) ELISA Kit ...
Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 Ab IgA | Diagnostic Testing | Clinical Laboratory
The Fifth Domain of Beta 2 Glycoprotein I Protects from Natural IgM Mediated Cardiac Ischaemia Reperfusion Injury
WikiGenes - APOH - apolipoprotein H (beta-2-glycoprotein I)
The role of beta2-glycoprotein I (beta(2)GPI) in the activation of plasminogen. López-Lira, F., Rosales-León, L., Martínez, V.M ... Complete DNA sequence variation in the apolipoprotein H (beta-glycoprotein I) gene and identification of informative SNPs. Chen ... beta2-glycoprotein-I (apolipoprotein H) and beta2-glycoprotein-I-phospholipid complex harbor a recognition site for the ... The binding of beta2-glycoprotein-I and beta2-glycoprotein-I- phospholipid complexes to megalin was completely blocked by ...
GNTI - Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase - Arabidopsis thaliana (Mouse-ear cress) - GNTI...
... beta-D-GlcNAc-(1->4)-alpha-D-GlcNAc-N-Asn-[protein] = UDP + beta-D-GlcNAc-(1->2)-alpha-D-Man-(1->3)-[alpha-D-Man-(1->3)-(alpha- ... D-Man-(1->6))-alpha-D-Man-(1->6)]-beta-D-Man-(1->4)-beta-D-GlcNAc-(1->4)-alpha-D-GlcNAc-N-Asn-[protein]. ... UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine + alpha-D-Man-(1->3)-[alpha-D-Man-(1->3)-(alpha-D-Man-(1->6))-alpha-D-Man-(1->6)]-beta-D-Man-( ... Glycoprotein. Proteomic databases. PaxDb, a database of protein abundance averages across all three domains of life ...
Human APOH (Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 ) ELISA Kit
Acquired activated protein C resistance associated with IgG antibodies against [[beta].sub.2]-glycoprotein I and prothrombin as...
... glycoprotein I and prothrombin as a strong risk factor for venous thromboembolism.(Hemostasis and Thrombosis) by Clinical ... Anti-[beta]-glycoprotein I ([beta]2GPI) monoclonal antibodies with lupus anticoagulant-like activity enhance the [beta]GPI ... glycoprotein I (anti-CL/[beta]2-GPI) antibodies, anti-phosphatidylserine/prothrombin (anti-PS/PT) antibodies, and lupus ... Anti-CL/[beta]2-GPI and anti-PS/PT antibodies were detected in 25 (28.7%) and 28 (32.2%) of the 87 SLE patients, respectively. ...
Anticardiolipin antibodies recognize beta 2-glycoprotein I structure altered by interacting with an oxygen modified solid phase...
aCL derived from either APS patients or (NZW x BXSB)F1 mice bound to beta 2-GPI coated on the irradiated plates, depending on ... Antibody binding to beta 2-GPI on the irradiated plates was competitively inhibited by simultaneous addition of cardiolipin (CL ... There was a high correlation between binding values of aCL in sera from 40 APS patients obtained by the anti-beta 2-GPI enzyme- ... Anticardiolipin antibodies recognize beta 2-glycoprotein I structure altered by interacting with an oxygen modified solid phase ...
Fusion proteins composed of mouse IgG2a Fc and mouse beta-2-glycoprotein 1 bind to endothelial cells with exposed...
Recently we determined that 3G4 recognizes PS through the formation of a complex with plasma protein beta-2-glycoprotein 1 ( ... Fusion proteins composed of mouse IgG2a Fc and mouse beta-2-glycoprotein 1 bind to endothelial cells with exposed ... Fusion proteins composed of mouse IgG2a Fc and mouse beta-2-glycoprotein 1 bind to endothelial cells with exposed ... Fusion proteins composed of mouse IgG2a Fc and mouse beta-2-glycoprotein 1 bind to endothelial cells with exposed ...
Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgG ELISA kit-CE-GMP-818-5913030-USA.
Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgM ELISA kit. Our kits are FDA, CE and ISO certified. ... Quality Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgG ELISA kit from ELISA kits manufacturer and elisa kits supplier: ... Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgM ELISA kit. Name. Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgM ELISA kit ... Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgM ELISA kit description:. The Diagnostic Automation Beta2GP1 IgM Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay ( ...
Beta 2 glycoprotein I | definition of beta 2 glycoprotein I by Medical dictionary
What is beta 2 glycoprotein I? Meaning of beta 2 glycoprotein I medical term. What does beta 2 glycoprotein I mean? ... Looking for online definition of beta 2 glycoprotein I in the Medical Dictionary? beta 2 glycoprotein I explanation free. ... Beta 2 glycoprotein I ([[beta].sub.2]GPI) is a type of single-strand protein that contains five structural domains (DI-DV).. ... beta 2 glycoprotein I. β 2 glycoprotein I. major target antigen to which anticardiolipin antibodies bind. ...
Human Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 (APOH) ELISA Kit - Antibodies, ELISA Kits, Research Products - Gentaur.com
Search results for Human Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 (APOH) ELISA Kit. Find and buy Antibodies, ELISA Kits or Research Products on ... 02015382585Human beta 2-Glycoprotein (ApoH) ELISA Kit[beta 2-Glycoprotein (ApoH)]Info MyBioSource MBS564182 NA0.00Ask ... 02014724774Human Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 (APOH) ELISA KitInfo abebio AE63189HU 1X plate of 96 wells572.96Ask ... 01014724774Human Beta-2-glycoprotein 1 (APOH) ELISA KitInfo abebio AE63189HU 1X plate of 48 wells423.64Ask ...
Redox control of beta(2) -glycoprotein I-von Willebrand factor interaction by thioredoxin-1 | Garvan Institute of Medical...
Glycoprotein I (beta(2) GPI) is an abundant plasma protein that is closely linked to blood clotting, as it interacts with ... beta(2) GPI reduced by thioredoxin-1, in comparison with non-reduced beta(2) GPI, leads to increased binding of GPIbalpha to ... Methods: beta(2) GPI, reduced by thioredoxin-1, was labeled with the selective sulfhydryl probe N(a) -(3-maleimidylpropionyl) ... However, the role of beta(2) GPI in thrombus formation is unknown. We have recently shown that beta(2) GPI is susceptible to ...
Beta-2-glycoprotein I (beta-2-gpi) Iga Autoantibodies [36552 - Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute of Valencia
Beta-2-Glycoprotein 1, apolipoprotein H, is a cofactor in antiphospholipid antibody binding and is the critical antigen in the ... 36552: Beta-2-glycoprotein I (beta-2-gpi) Iga Autoantibodies [36552 Print View. ... Beta-2-Glycoprotein 1 Antibody is more specific than Cardiolipin Antibody that may express reactivity in patients with syphilis ...
Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 | Plasma Product | AROTEC Diagnostics
β2-Glycoprotein 1 is known to be very heat stable. On SDS-electrophoresis the protein displays an apparent molecular weight of ... β2-Glycoprotein 1, also known as apolipoprotein H, is a relatively abundant serum protein (present at a concentration of about ... It is now known that a serum cofactor, β2-glycoprotein 1, is required for the binding of cardiolipin by autoantibodies in the ... β2-Glycoprotein 1 has five consensus repeats, referred to as Sushi domains, characteristic of the complement control protein ...
Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 | Plasma Product | AROTEC Diagnostics
Home > Disease Type > Rheumatology > Thrombosis/Anti-phospholipid Syndrome > Beta-2-Glycoprotein 1 ... β2-Glycoprotein 1 is known to be very heat stable. On SDS-electrophoresis the protein displays an apparent molecular weight of ... β2-Glycoprotein 1, also known as apolipoprotein H, is a relatively abundant serum protein (present at a concentration of about ... It is now known that a serum cofactor, β2-glycoprotein 1, is required for the binding of cardiolipin by autoantibodies in the ...
The effects of tissue factor pathway inhibitor and anti-beta-2-glycoprotein-I IgG on thrombin generation - Open Access...
The effects of tissue factor pathway inhibitor and anti-beta-2-glycoprotein-I IgG on thrombin generation ... anti-beta-2-glycoprotein-I (anti-beta2GPI) and anti-prothrombin, on in vitro TF-induced thrombin generation in the presence and ... The effects of tissue factor pathway inhibitor and anti-beta-2-glycoprotein-I IgG on thrombin generation , Haematologica, vol ... antiphospholipid antibodies, tissue factor pathway inhibitor, thrombin generation, b-2-glycoprotein-I.. ...
Publication - Impaired thrombin generation in beta 2-glycoprotein I null mice.
Apolipoprotein H (beta-2-glycoprotein I) polymorphism in Asians. | [email protected]
Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase elisa and antibody
3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase Antibody at MyBioSource. Custom ELISA Kit, Recombinant Protein ... 3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase ELISA Kit, Recombinant Protein and Alpha-1, ... Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase. LOG IN MY ACCOUNT CART CONTENTS CHECKOUT ... Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase. Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N- ...
Phospholipid Syndrome Panel With Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 Ihr Test for Autoimmune Disorders | Dr Lal PathLabs
Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma Archives - Affinity Biologicals, Inc.
Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma. View Product. APOH-DP - Frozen Apoliporotein-H Deficient Plasma - 1ml or bulk ... Our Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma is for Research Use Only, flash frozen and available in 1ml vials or bulk ... Affinitys Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma is a normal human plasma where B2GP1 or APOH has been removed by ... Home / Deficient Plasma / Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma. Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma. ...
Apolipoprotein H has been implicated in a variety of physiologic pathways including lipoprotein metabolism, coagulation, and the production of antiphospholipid autoantibodies. APOH may be a required cofactor for anionic phospholipid binding by the antiphospholipid autoantibodies found in sera of many patients with lupus and primary antiphospholipid syndrome, but it does not seem to be required for the reactivity of antiphospholipid autoantibodies associated with infections. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008 ...
Beta 2-Glycoprotein-1 IgM
Beta2 Glycoprotein is a protein and its levels can help your physician diagnose some underlying blood disorders. Your physician ... Beta2 Glycoprotein is a protein and its levels can help your physician diagnose some underlying blood disorders. Your physician ... Beta2 Glycoprotein is a protein and its levels can help your physician diagnose some underlying blood disorders. Your physician ... 2- When will my sample be collected? Home sampling usually takes up to 2 hours after order has been confirmed. Please note that ...
beta-2-glycoprotein-I - Evil Trifecta
Tag: beta-2-glycoprotein-I. HPV, Tetanus Vaccine Causes New Disease: New Vaccines Worse?. by Heidi Stevenson ... Categories Adjuvants, HPV, Tetanus, VaccineTags antiphospholipid syndrome, APS, ASIA, Atherosclerosis, beta-2-glycoprotein-I, ... Anti-β2 glycoprotein I (β2GPI) autoantibodies recognize an epitope on the first domain of β2GPI, PNAS, G. Michael Iverson, ... β2 glycoprotein 1 (β2GPI), the major target in anti phospholipid syndrome (APS), is a special human complement regulator, Blood ...
beta 2-Glycoprotein I | Profiles RNS
"beta 2-Glycoprotein I" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicines controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical ... This graph shows the total number of publications written about "beta 2-Glycoprotein I" by people in this website by year, and ... Below are the most recent publications written about "beta 2-Glycoprotein I" by people in Profiles. ... Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "beta 2-Glycoprotein I". ...
SerumAntibodyAutoantibodiesBeta2 GlycoproteinAPOHBeta2GPIApolipoproteinB2GPICofactorPhospholipidsPregnancy-specific glycoproteinELISA KitPolymorphismAntigenAbstract2GP1SpecificityGeneNegativelyEndothelial cellsProteinThrombinPlasmaSialic acidAnticoagulantPhospholipidPrevalenceBiosynthesisAnticardiolipin antibodiesThrombosisMucinIsotypeMeSHAntiphospholipid antibodiesCorrelationMRNAPresenceBind0.001
- It is now known that a serum cofactor, β 2 -glycoprotein 1, is required for the binding of cardiolipin by autoantibodies in the sera of patients with APS. (arodia.com)
- β 2 -Glycoprotein 1, also known as apolipoprotein H, is a relatively abundant serum protein (present at a concentration of about 0.2 mg/ml) that may play a role in coagulation. (arodia.com)
- Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. (aruplab.com)
- The Beta-2 Glycoprotein Igm Antibody reagent is RUO (Research Use Only) to test human serum or cell culture lab samples. (genpcr.com)
- Description: A competitive ELISA for quantitative measurement of Goat Î²2 Glycoprotein 1 antibody IgM in samples from blood, plasma, serum, cell culture supernatant and other biological fluids. (genpcr.com)
- Effective November 5th, testing for Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 antibodies (IgG and IgM, serum) will change from a reference send out test to Mayo Medical Laboratories to an in-house test available at Spectrum Health Laboratories. (spectrumhealth.org)
- The Eagle Biosciences Anti Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgM ELISA Assay Kit is an indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) designed for the quantitative measurement of IgM class antibodies directed against the β2-Glycoprotein 1 in human serum or plasma. (eaglebio.com)
- The Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgG Serum test is used to determine one of the 3 classes of autoantibodies i.e. (mfine.co)
- Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgG Serum test also diagnoses APS or antiphospholipid syndrome. (mfine.co)
- What are the parameters measured in Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgG Serum? (mfine.co)
- There are no side effects of Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 IgG Serum test. (mfine.co)
- To induce NET release, control neutrophils were stimulated with either phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA) or lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in the presence of human serum as a source of β 2 GPI. (acrabstracts.org)
- Beta-2-glycoprotein I (β 2 GPI), a 50-kDA serum glycoprotein that binds negatively charged phospholipids plays a role in coagulation, thrombosis, and the clearance of phosphatidylserine expressing cells. (elsevier.com)
- As previously reported for endothelial cells, beta(2)GPI behaves as survival factor for HepG2 cells: when increasing amounts of the protein (10-50 mug) have been added to serum deficient cultured liver cells a progressive reduced cell loss was observed. (unict.it)
- Together with standard antiphospholipid antibodies, IgA anticardiolipin, IgA anti-β2-glycoprotein I and IgG anti-β-2GPI-D1 antibodies in serum samples were evaluated by chemiluminescence using the QUANTA Flash® System. (edu.pl)
- Beta-2 glycoprotein 1 antibody is an autoantibody that is associated with inappropriate blood clotting. (labtestsonline.org)
- Beta-2 glycoprotein antibody is considered one of the primary autoantibodies called antiphospholipid antibodies that mistakenly target the body's own lipid-proteins (phospholipids) found in the outermost layer of cells (cell membranes) and platelets. (labtestsonline.org)
- Antibody binding to beta 2-GPI on the irradiated plates was competitively inhibited by simultaneous addition of cardiolipin (CL)-coated latex beads mixed together with beta 2-GPI but were unaffected by addition of excess beta 2-GPI, CL micelles, or CL-coated latex beads alone. (rupress.org)
- Beta-2-Glycoprotein 1, apolipoprotein H, is a cofactor in antiphospholipid antibody binding and is the critical antigen in the antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. (specialtylabs.com)
- Beta-2-Glycoprotein 1 Antibody is more specific than Cardiolipin Antibody that may express reactivity in patients with syphilis and other infectious diseases. (specialtylabs.com)
- Igm Antibody Laboratories manufactures the beta-2 glycoprotein igm antibody reagents distributed by Genprice. (genpcr.com)
- Anticardiolipin antibody (ACA) includes beta2-glycoprotein I-dependent (β2-GPI-dependent) and β2-GPI-independent forms. (ovid.com)
- A positive beta 2 glycoprotein antibody can be used in conjunction with clinical findings and other laboratory tests to aid in the diagnosis of certain autoimmune thrombotic disorders such as those secondary to systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or related antiphospholipid syndrome. (geisingermedicallabs.com)
- 15 U/mL with negative IgG and IgM beta-2 GP1 antibody results are not diagnostic for APS. (testcatalog.org)
- Finally, we developed a novel sandwich ELISA to measure plasma concentrations of β 2 GPI-DNA complexes in which the capture antibody was specific for β 2 GPI and the detection antibody specific for DNA. (acrabstracts.org)
- When combined with data from a standard ELISA, this method determines the concentration of free β 2 GPI and the fraction of antibody-bound β 2 GPI thereby facilitating quantification of total antigen in individuals with autoimmune antibodies. (elsevier.com)
- Analysis of plasma from antiphospholipid syndrome patients (patients with autoantibodies to β 2 GPI) by the internal standard method, however, resulted in significantly lower apparent β 2 GPI levels indicating that a substantial fraction of the plasma β 2 GPI was bound by antibody. (elsevier.com)
- The remarkable diversity, glycosylation and conformational flexibility of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) envelope (Env), including substantial rearrangement of the gp120 glycoprotein upon binding the CD4 receptor, allow it to evade antibody-mediated neutralization. (rcsb.org)
- Mouse Anti_beta_2 Glycoprotein_ApoH Ig's ELISA kit, 96 Tests, Quantitative antibody storage GENTAUR recommends for long therm storage to freeze at -24 C. For short time storage up to 30 days we suggest fridge storage at 1 to 10 C. Prevent multiple freeze taw cycles of Mouse Anti_beta_2 Glycoprotein_ApoH Ig's ELISA kit, 96 Tests, Quantitative. (antibody-antibodies.com)
- These findings indicate that the presence of beta 2GPI is an absolute requirement for antibody-phospholipid interaction, suggesting that bound beta 2GPI forms the antigen to which aPL antibodies are directed. (edu.au)
- Willis R, Papalardo E, Jamaluddin M, Romay-Penabad Z, Schleh A, Brasier A, Gonzalez E. Comparative Efficacy of Beta-2-Glycoprotein I Domain V Structural Analogue Variants in Preventing Antiphospholipid Antibody-Mediated Endothelial Cell Activation [abstract]. (acrabstracts.org)
- Human beta-2-glycoprotein I (b2gpI) is a phospholipid- and heparin-binding plasma glycoprotein involved in autoimmune diseases characterized by blood clotting disturbances (thrombosis) together with the occurrence of autoantibodies against b2gpI. (diva-portal.org)
- Beta-2-GPI autoantibodies are found in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) and are associated with increased risk of venous and arterial thrombosis and thrombocytopenia. (umich.edu)
- Beta-2-GPI autoantibodies are found only in patients with autoimmune diseases, while cardiolipin autoantibodies can be transiently found in infectious diseases. (umich.edu)
- Complexes of beta-2 GP1 and phospholipid in vivo reveal epitopes that react with natural autoantibodies. (testcatalog.org)
- 3) Plasma from normal individuals contains low concentrations of IgG autoantibodies to beta-2 GP1 antibodies that are of moderate affinity and react with an epitope on the first domain near the N terminus. (testcatalog.org)
- Autoantibodies to beta-2 GP1 antibodies are detected in the clinical laboratory by different types of assays including immunoassays and functional coagulation assays. (testcatalog.org)
- With this paper, we've studied the current presence of IgA 133099-04-4 manufacture abdominal2GPI autoantibodies before transplantation and its own advancement after transplantation, like the two feasible patterns of advancement: (1) steady renal function and (2) graft reduction with go back to hemodialysis and retransplant. (a-966492.com)
- The cofactor has been identified as Beta2-glycoprotein 1 also termed apolipoprotein H. Beta2GP1 has been known as an in vitro inhibitor of the intrinsic blood coagulation pathway, ADP dependent aggregation, and prothrombinase activity of activated platelets. (rapidtest.com)
- Beta2 Glycoprotein is a protein and its levels can help your physician diagnose some underlying blood disorders. (shifa4u.com)
- 1. Caronti B, Calderaro C, Alessandri C, et al: Beta2-glycoprotein 1 (beta2-GP1) mRNA is expressed by several cell types involved in anti-phospholipid syndrome-related tissue damage. (testcatalog.org)
- Anticardiolipin, anti-beta2-glycoprotein I, and Antinucleosome Antibodies in Hepatitis C Virus Infection and Mixed Cryoglobulinemia. (nih.gov)
- To investigate anticardiolipin antibodies (aCL), anti-beta2-glycoprotein I (anti-beta2GPI), and antinucleosome antibodies in patients with hepatitis C virus (HCV) with or without mixed cryoglobulinemia. (nih.gov)
- Antibodies against beta2-glycoprotein-I (beta2GPI) epitopes (GRTCPKPDDLP) were more prevalent in EMA-positive patients than in EMA-negative patients (P = 0.006). (nih.gov)
- EMA-ELISA antibodies are common in APS, and their presence is associated with high prevalence of antibodies recognizing certain beta2-glycoprotein epitopes, and with cutaneous manifestations of APS. (nih.gov)
- LACs can be detected by their anticoagulant properties in thrombin generation assays, by the peak height (PH) and lag time (LT). To assess the thrombotic risk in LAC-positive patients, we have expressed the LAC activity quantitatively by PH/LT calibration curves, constructed for mixtures of monoclonal antibodies against beta2-glycoprotein I (beta2GPI) and prothrombin, spiked in normal plasma. (biomedsearch.com)
- Affinity's Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma is a normal human plasma where B2GP1 or APOH has been removed by selective affinity immuno-adsorption. (affinitybiologicals.com)
- Our Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma is for Research Use Only, flash frozen and available in 1ml vials or bulk formats up to 1000ml or lyophilized format available in 1ml glass vials. (affinitybiologicals.com)
- Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma is manufactured from normal citrated human plasma that has been depleted of B2GP1 - APOH by selective affinity immuno-adsorption using antibodies directed towards Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH. (affinitybiologicals.com)
- Our Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma can be used for further manufacturing or research use only applications. (affinitybiologicals.com)
- Freeze Dried Beta-2-Glycoprotein-1 APOH Deficient Plasma containing 50 mM HEPES and stabilizers. (affinitybiologicals.com)
- Beta-2-Glycoprotein 1 (B2GP1), also known as Apolipoprotein-H (APOH), is a plasma glycoprotein that circulates at a concentration of 200 ug/ml (4 μM). (affinitybiologicals.com)
- Mouse Anti_beta_2 Glycoprotein_ApoH Ig's ELISA kit, 96 Tests, Quantitative is an ELISA kit which is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. (antibody-antibodies.com)
- Binding assays were used to examine the affinity of reduced beta(2) GPI for von Willebrand factor (VWF) and the effect of reduced beta2GPI on glycoprotein (GP)Ibalpha binding to VWF. (garvan.org.au)
- The aim of this study was to determine the influence of aPL e.g. anti-beta-2-glycoprotein-I (anti-beta2GPI) and anti-prothrombin, on in vitro TF-induced thrombin generation in the presence and absence of TFPI. (edu.au)
- Autoimmune antibodies to beta(2)-glycoprotein I (beta2GPI) have been proposed to be clinically relevant because of their strong association with thrombosis, miscarriage, and thrombocytopenia. (ozgene.com)
- She was persistently positive for immunolgobulin G (IgG) anticardiolipin antibodies and IgG anti-Beta-2-glycoprotein I (anti-Beta2GPI) antibodies. (westminster.ac.uk)
- Beta-2 glycoprotein 1 (beta-2 GP1, also called apolipoprotein H) is a 326-amino acid polypeptide synthesized by hepatocytes, endothelial cells and trophoblast cells. (testcatalog.org)
- Anti-phospholipid antibodies are directed against a complex antigen that includes a lipid-binding inhibitor of coagulation: beta 2-glycoprotein I (apolipoprotein H). (edu.au)
- N-terminal region sequence analysis of the molecule has identified the cofactor as beta 2-glycoprotein I (beta 2GPI) (apolipoprotein H), a plasma protein known to bind to anionic phospholipids. (edu.au)
- The persistent presence of IgG and/or IgM beta 2 glycoprotein I (B2GPI) antibodies (greater than 99th percentile) is a laboratory criterion for the diagnosis of antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). (aruplab.com)
- In fact about cardiolipin, it was observed the need for a cofactor for antibodies binding, this cofactor was identified in β2 glycoprotein 1 (β2-GP1). (eaglebio.com)
- β2GP1 is a 50 kDa glycoprotein composed of five domains, including the positively charged domain V that binds anionic phospholipids. (aacrjournals.org)
- 1,2) Domain 5, located at the C terminus, contains a hydrophobic core surrounded by 14 positively charged amino acid residues that promote electrostatic interactions with plasma membranes via interactions with negatively charged phospholipids. (testcatalog.org)
- This gene is a member of the pregnancy-specific glycoprotein (PSG) gene family. (genecards.org)
- Correlation between beta-2-glycoprotein I gene polymorphism and anti-beta-2 glycoprotein I antibodies in patients with multibacillary leprosy. (cdc.gov)
- The homodimer CD8alpha(alpha) or the heterodimer alpha beta stabilizes the interaction of the T-cell antigen receptor (TCR) with major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I/peptide by binding to the class I molecule. (rcsb.org)
- Gockman K, Yalavarthi S, Sule G, Morris A, Zuo Y, Knight J. Beta-2 Glycoprotein I as a DNA- and NET-binding Protein [abstract]. (acrabstracts.org)
- Presence of Anti Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1(Beta 2GP1) antibodies is an independent risk factor for thrombosis in autoimmune diseases and complications of pregnancy. (apollodiagnostics.in)
- Mutations in this gene may lead to carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, type II. (nih.gov)
- In conclusion, the present data demonstrate that beta(2)GPI gene expression is strictly related to the proliferative status of hepatic cells and that this protein could play a role in maintaining liver cells vitality when exposed to different stress factors such as regeneration after partial hepatectomy or growth factors depletion. (unict.it)
- PSG7 (Pregnancy Specific Beta-1-Glycoprotein 7 (Gene/Pseudogene)) is a Protein Coding gene. (genecards.org)
- Here, we tested the hypothesis that β 2 GPI might bind to not only negatively-charged DNA, but also neutrophil extracellular traps (NETs)-prothrombotic tangles of chromatin and microbicidal proteins extruded from activated neutrophils. (acrabstracts.org)
- A dose of 200μg/ml IgG was used to treat human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC) alone or after 2 hours pre-incubation with 10μM TIFI WT, Mut1 or Mut2. (acrabstracts.org)
- Acquired activated protein C resistance associated with IgG antibodies against [[beta].sub.2]-glycoprotein I and prothrombin as a strong risk factor for venous thromboembolism. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Recently we determined that 3G4 recognizes PS through the formation of a complex with plasma protein beta-2-glycoprotein 1 (β2GP1). (aacrjournals.org)
- Beta 2 glycoprotein I ([[beta].sub.2]GPI) is a type of single-strand protein that contains five structural domains (DI-DV). (thefreedictionary.com)
- Background: beta(2) -Glycoprotein I (beta(2) GPI) is an abundant plasma protein that is closely linked to blood clotting, as it interacts with various protein and cellular components of the coagulation system. (garvan.org.au)
- We have recently shown that beta(2) GPI is susceptible to reduction by the thiol oxidoreductases thioredoxin-1 and protein disulfide isomerase, and that reduction of beta(2) GPI can take place on the platelet surface. (garvan.org.au)
- The amino acid sequence of β 2 -glycoprotein 1 reveals a 326 amino acid protein of about 36 kDa. (arodia.com)
- β 2 -Glycoprotein 1 has five consensus repeats, referred to as 'Sushi domains', characteristic of the complement control protein family. (arodia.com)
- Also known as Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase (N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase I) (GlcNAcT-I) (N-glycosyl-oligosaccharide-glycoprotein N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase I) (Protein COMPLEX GLYCAN LESS 1). (mybiosource.com)
- That study refers to similarities between plasma protein beta-2-glycoprotein-I (β2GPI), which is attacked in APS, and the tetanus vaccine. (independent-attitude.dk)
- We illustrate the use of the pH-hysteresis effect to avoid adsorption problems in the analysis of a phospholipid- and heparin-binding anticoagulant protein, beta-2-glycoprotein under physiological pH conditions. (diva-portal.org)
- As an abundant plasma protein, β 2 GPI has variably been suggested to have antioxidant, anticoagulant, and scavenging functions, albeit without a clear consensus regarding its defining role. (acrabstracts.org)
- Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days. (abcam.com)
- Impaired thrombin generation in beta 2-glycoprotein I null mice. (ozgene.com)
- Plasma is shipped frozen and should be stored below -60 o C. Product is stable until date stated on vial label when stored at -60 o C. Once thawed, plasma is stable for 4 hours at 2-8 o C in original vial. (affinitybiologicals.com)
- Prior to reconstitution, dried plasma should be stored at 2-8°C. Product is stable until date stated on vial label when stored at 2-8 o C. Stability after reconstitution is 4 hours at ambient (18-25 o C), or 30 days at -20 o C. (affinitybiologicals.com)
- 2. Lozier J, Takahashi N, Putnam F: Complete amino acid sequence of human plasma beta 2-glycoprotein 1. (testcatalog.org)
- It has been determined that, in many patients, β2-glycoprotein 1 (β2-GP1) is the plasma factor required for ACA binding. (mcidiagnostics.com)
- Intriguingly, β 2 GPI-DNA complexes are on average 6-fold higher in the plasma of patients with primary APS as compared with controls. (acrabstracts.org)
- Because of its recently recognized role in several autoimmune responses, we have developed a method that quantifies plasma β 2 GPI levels by using a competitive ELISA assay. (elsevier.com)
- Standard competitive inhibition ELISA was compared with this method, which uses known amounts of standard β 2 GPI added to the plasma as an internal standard. (elsevier.com)
- Schroit, Alan J. / Estimation of plasma beta-2-glycoprotein levels by competitive ELISA . (elsevier.com)
- Beta-2-glycoprotein I (beta(2)GPI) is mainly produced by the liver and is found in plasma partially associated to lipoproteins. (unict.it)
- Isoelectric focussing has been reported to reveal genetic polymorphisms of β 2 -glycoprotein 1, the multiple bands seen by this method may be due to different amounts of sialic acid. (arodia.com)
- Detection of beta-2 GP1 antibodies is not affected by anticoagulant treatment. (testcatalog.org)
- The occurrence of antiphospholipid antibodies is necessary to diagnose APS and includes the presence of lupus anticoagulant and anticardiolipin as well as anti-β2-glycoprotein I antibodies, both in IgM and/or IgG isotype. (edu.pl)
- Recent advances allow us to propose antibodies targeting beta-2-glycoprotein I (β2-GPI) as the most specific antibodies associated with anti-phospholipid syndrome (APS). (univ-brest.fr)
- Immunoassays for beta-2 GP1 antibodies can be performed using either a composite substrate comprised of beta-2 GP1 plus anionic phospholipid (eg, cardiolipin or phosphatidylserine), or beta-2 GP1 alone. (testcatalog.org)
- Antibodies detected using beta-2 GP1 substrate without phospholipid (so called direct assays) are referred to simply as "beta-2 GP1 antibodies. (testcatalog.org)
- Some beta-2 GP1 antibodies are capable of inhibiting clot formation in functional coagulation assays that contain low concentrations of phospholipid cofactors. (testcatalog.org)
- The purpose of the study is 1) to determine whether certain proteins (called complement split products) that can injure healthy organs can be used to predict poor pregnancy outcome in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and anti-phospholipid syndrome (APS), and/or 2) to determine whether elevated levels of circulating antiangiogenic factors predict pregnancy complications in patients with aPL antibodies and/or SLE. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Oxidative post-translational modification of βeta 2-glycoprotein I in the pathophysiology of the anti-phospholipid syndrome. (nih.gov)
- IgA anti-beta-2-glycoprotein I (aB2GPI) antibodies have already been linked to vascular pathology in the overall population and primarily in hemodialyzed individuals (prevalence 33%) in whom an increased occurrence of thrombosis and mortality is available. (a-966492.com)
- Anticardiolipin antibodies recognize beta 2-glycoprotein I structure altered by interacting with an oxygen modified solid phase surface. (rupress.org)
- Anticardiolipin antibodies (aCL) derived from the sera of individuals exhibiting the antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) directly bind to beta 2-glycoprotein I (beta 2-GPI), which is adsorbed to an oxidized polystyrene surface. (rupress.org)
- Venous thromboembolic events, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE), are common manifestations in SLE patients (2). (thefreelibrary.com)
- β2-GP1-dependent binding is frequently detected in patients with clinical symptoms of APS.2 All three isotypes of anti-β2-GP1 (IgG, IgM, and IgA) have been associated with thrombosis. (mcidiagnostics.com)
- Thrombosis research , 92 (2), 91-97. (elsevier.com)
- Although aPL in leprosy were frequent and beta(2)GPI-dependent as those found in APS, IgM was the predominant isotype, and there was no association with thrombosis or other APS manifestations. (unifesp.br)
- In previous studies, our group has demonstrated that a synthetic 20 amino acid peptide ("TIFI") with structural similarity to Beta-2-Glycoprotein I Domain V (β2GPI DV) prevents endothelial cell (EC) activation and thrombosis in a mouse model of antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). (acrabstracts.org)
- Glycosyltransferase that can synthesize all known mucin beta 6 N-acetylglucosaminides. (uniprot.org)
- Aberrant mucin glycoprotein patterns of chronic rhinosinusitis patients with bacterial biofilms. (biomedsearch.com)
- 4) Mucin glycoprotein MUC7 that has known bactericidal activity displays an overall reduced terminal sugar profile in biofilm positive CRS patients. (biomedsearch.com)
- Anti-β2-Glycoprotein I - antistoffer av IgA isotype er ikke ennå inkludert som en obligatorisk del i klassifikasjonskriteria for APS, men det høy anbefales å teste for IgA anti-β2GPI hvis andre APS tester er negative og det foreligger stor mistanke for Antifosfolipid syndrom og/el. (unn.no)
- Lesser levels of beta-2 GP1 antibodies and antibodies of the IgA isotype may occur in patients with clinical signs of APS, but the results are not considered diagnostic. (testcatalog.org)
- The aim of this study was to evaluate the associations between antiphospholipid antibodies including IgA isotype and IgG anti-domain I of β2-glycoprotein I (β-2GPI-D1) and non-criteria-related manifestations of APS. (edu.pl)
- beta 2-Glycoprotein I" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) . (jefferson.edu)
- Furthermore the duration of discharged period (period between discharge from MDT and the realization of the study) had no effect on anti-beta(2)GPI positivity, and a slight increase in aCL positivity was observed in patients with longer follow up periods (p=0.04), suggesting that the presence of antiphospholipid antibodies (aPL) was not a transient phenomenon. (unifesp.br)
- There was a high correlation between binding values of aCL in sera from 40 APS patients obtained by the anti-beta 2-GPI enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) using the irradiated plates and those by the beta 2-GPI-dependent aCL ELISA. (rupress.org)
- Expression studies in HepG2 cells demonstrate that beta(2)GPI mRNA is regulated in a cell cycle-dependent manner, with very low expression in low cycling conditions and increasing levels in proliferating cells. (unict.it)
- p21 WAF-dependent growth arrest, induced by butyrate treatment, down-regulate beta(2)GPI mRNA levels. (unict.it)
- Platelet adhesion to ristocetin-activated VWF was studied in the presence of reduced beta(2) GPI. (garvan.org.au)
- β 2 GPI appears to directly bind both genomic DNA and NETs. (acrabstracts.org)
- Livedo reticularis (n = 8, 24.2%) was associated with increased levels of IgG anti-β-2GPI-D1 (p = 0.005), IgA anticardiolipin (p = 0.001) and IgA anti-β2-glycoprotein I (p = 0.002) antibodies. (edu.pl)