Afghan Campaign 2001-
Patient Freedom of Choice Laws
Laws requiring patients under managed care programs to receive services from the physician or other provider of their choice. Any willing provider laws take many different forms, but they typically prohibit managed-care organizations from having a closed panel of physicians, hospitals, or other providers.
Anion Exchange Protein 1, Erythrocyte
A major integral transmembrane protein of the ERYTHROCYTE MEMBRANE. It is the anion exchanger responsible for electroneutral transporting in CHLORIDE IONS in exchange of BICARBONATE IONS allowing CO2 uptake and transport from tissues to lungs by the red blood cells. Genetic mutations that result in a loss of the protein function have been associated with type 4 HEREDITARY SPHEROCYTOSIS.
Prosthesis, usually heart valve, composed of biological material and whose durability depends upon the stability of the material after pretreatment, rather than regeneration by host cell ingrowth. Durability is achieved 1, mechanically by the interposition of a cloth, usually polytetrafluoroethylene, between the host and the graft, and 2, chemically by stabilization of the tissue by intermolecular linking, usually with glutaraldehyde, after removal of antigenic components, or the use of reconstituted and restructured biopolymers.
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Interference with the FREEDOM or PERSONAL AUTONOMY of another person, with justifications referring to the promotion of the person's good or the prevention of harm to the person. (from Cambridge Dictionary of Philosophy, 1995); more generally, not allowing a person to make decisions on his or her own behalf.
Amniotic Band Syndrome
Heart Valve Prosthesis
A nonparametric method of compiling LIFE TABLES or survival tables. It combines calculated probabilities of survival and estimates to allow for observations occurring beyond a measurement threshold, which are assumed to occur randomly. Time intervals are defined as ending each time an event occurs and are therefore unequal. (From Last, A Dictionary of Epidemiology, 1995)
Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
A malignant disease characterized by progressive enlargement of the lymph nodes, spleen, and general lymphoid tissue. In the classical variant, giant usually multinucleate Hodgkin's and REED-STERNBERG CELLS are present; in the nodular lymphocyte predominant variant, lymphocytic and histiocytic cells are seen.
The act, process, or result of passing from one place or position to another. It differs from LOCOMOTION in that locomotion is restricted to the passing of the whole body from one place to another, while movement encompasses both locomotion but also a change of the position of the whole body or any of its parts. Movement may be used with reference to humans, vertebrate and invertebrate animals, and microorganisms. Differentiate also from MOTOR ACTIVITY, movement associated with behavior.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Blood Vessel Prosthesis
The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).
Removal of tissue with electrical current delivered via electrodes positioned at the distal end of a catheter. Energy sources are commonly direct current (DC-shock) or alternating current at radiofrequencies (usually 750 kHz). The technique is used most often to ablate the AV junction and/or accessory pathways in order to interrupt AV conduction and produce AV block in the treatment of various tachyarrhythmias.
The application of probability and statistical methods to calculate the risk of occurrence of any event, such as onset of illness, recurrent disease, hospitalization, disability, or death. It may include calculation of the anticipated money costs of such events and of the premiums necessary to provide for payment of such costs.
Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty
A rigorously mathematical analysis of energy relationships (heat, work, temperature, and equilibrium). It describes systems whose states are determined by thermal parameters, such as temperature, in addition to mechanical and electromagnetic parameters. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 12th ed)
Reconstruction or repair of a blood vessel, which includes the widening of a pathological narrowing of an artery or vein by the removal of atheromatous plaque material and/or the endothelial lining as well, or by dilatation (BALLOON ANGIOPLASTY) to compress an ATHEROMA. Except for ENDARTERECTOMY, usually these procedures are performed via catheterization as minimally invasive ENDOVASCULAR PROCEDURES.
Aortic Valve Insufficiency
A disorder characterized by recurrent episodes of paroxysmal brain dysfunction due to a sudden, disorderly, and excessive neuronal discharge. Epilepsy classification systems are generally based upon: (1) clinical features of the seizure episodes (e.g., motor seizure), (2) etiology (e.g., post-traumatic), (3) anatomic site of seizure origin (e.g., frontal lobe seizure), (4) tendency to spread to other structures in the brain, and (5) temporal patterns (e.g., nocturnal epilepsy). (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p313)
Abnormal cardiac rhythm that is characterized by rapid, uncoordinated firing of electrical impulses in the upper chambers of the heart (HEART ATRIA). In such case, blood cannot be effectively pumped into the lower chambers of the heart (HEART VENTRICLES). It is caused by abnormal impulse generation.
Heart Valve Diseases
Amino Acid Sequence
A class of statistical procedures for estimating the survival function (function of time, starting with a population 100% well at a given time and providing the percentage of the population still well at later times). The survival analysis is then used for making inferences about the effects of treatments, prognostic factors, exposures, and other covariates on the function.
Diagonal Band of Broca
Social Control, Formal
The attempt to improve the PHENOTYPES of future generations of the human population by fostering the reproduction of those with favorable phenotypes and GENOTYPES and hampering or preventing BREEDING by those with "undesirable" phenotypes and genotypes. The concept is largely discredited. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)
Combined Modality Therapy
Coronary Artery Bypass
Dissent and Disputes
Cranial Nerve Injuries
Aortic Aneurysm, Abdominal
Ultrasonography, Doppler, Duplex
Proportional Hazards Models
Staining of bands, or chromosome segments, allowing the precise identification of individual chromosomes or parts of chromosomes. Applications include the determination of chromosome rearrangements in malformation syndromes and cancer, the chemistry of chromosome segments, chromosome changes during evolution, and, in conjunction with cell hybridization studies, chromosome mapping.
Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic
A class of traumatic stress disorders with symptoms that last more than one month. There are various forms of post-traumatic stress disorder, depending on the time of onset and the duration of these stress symptoms. In the acute form, the duration of the symptoms is between 1 to 3 months. In the chronic form, symptoms last more than 3 months. With delayed onset, symptoms develop more than 6 months after the traumatic event.
Prostheses and Implants
Artificial substitutes for body parts, and materials inserted into tissue for functional, cosmetic, or therapeutic purposes. Prostheses can be functional, as in the case of artificial arms and legs, or cosmetic, as in the case of an artificial eye. Implants, all surgically inserted or grafted into the body, tend to be used therapeutically. IMPLANTS, EXPERIMENTAL is available for those used experimentally.
Mitral Valve Insufficiency
A distribution in which a variable is distributed like the sum of the squares of any given independent random variable, each of which has a normal distribution with mean of zero and variance of one. The chi-square test is a statistical test based on comparison of a test statistic to a chi-square distribution. The oldest of these tests are used to detect whether two or more population distributions differ from one another.
Anterior Temporal Lobectomy
A neurosurgical procedure that removes the anterior TEMPORAL LOBE including the medial temporal structures of CEREBRAL CORTEX; AMYGDALA; HIPPOCAMPUS; and the adjacent PARAHIPPOCAMPAL GYRUS. This procedure is generally used for the treatment of intractable temporal epilepsy (EPILEPSY, TEMPORAL LOBE).
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Spectrum Analysis, Raman
Conditions characterized by recurrent paroxysmal neuronal discharges which arise from a focal region of the brain. Partial seizures are divided into simple and complex, depending on whether consciousness is unaltered (simple partial seizure) or disturbed (complex partial seizure). Both types may feature a wide variety of motor, sensory, and autonomic symptoms. Partial seizures may be classified by associated clinical features or anatomic location of the seizure focus. A secondary generalized seizure refers to a partial seizure that spreads to involve the brain diffusely. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp317)
Legislation as Topic
Mitral Valve Annuloplasty
Narrow Band Imaging
Imaging techniques that use illumination created with several optical interference filters by which the frequency ranges are spectrally narrowed and light scatter is greatly reduced. Thus the reflected photons reconstituting the images are from distinct depths (the surface and deeper layers) of the object being imaged.
A deoxyribonucleotide polymer that is the primary genetic material of all cells. Eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms normally contain DNA in a double-stranded state, yet several important biological processes transiently involve single-stranded regions. DNA, which consists of a polysugar-phosphate backbone possessing projections of purines (adenine and guanine) and pyrimidines (thymine and cytosine), forms a double helix that is held together by hydrogen bonds between these purines and pyrimidines (adenine to thymine and guanine to cytosine).
Recurrent conditions characterized by epileptic seizures which arise diffusely and simultaneously from both hemispheres of the brain. Classification is generally based upon motor manifestations of the seizure (e.g., convulsive, nonconvulsive, akinetic, atonic, etc.) or etiology (e.g., idiopathic, cryptogenic, and symptomatic). (From Mayo Clin Proc, 1996 Apr;71(4):405-14)
Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Severity of Illness Index
Tetralogy of Fallot
A combination of congenital heart defects consisting of four key features including VENTRICULAR SEPTAL DEFECTS; PULMONARY STENOSIS; RIGHT VENTRICULAR HYPERTROPHY; and a dextro-positioned AORTA. In this condition, blood from both ventricles (oxygen-rich and oxygen-poor) is pumped into the body often causing CYANOSIS.
Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Narrowing or stricture of any part of the CAROTID ARTERIES, most often due to atherosclerotic plaque formation. Ulcerations may form in atherosclerotic plaques and induce THROMBUS formation. Platelet or cholesterol emboli may arise from stenotic carotid lesions and induce a TRANSIENT ISCHEMIC ATTACK; CEREBROVASCULAR ACCIDENT; or temporary blindness (AMAUROSIS FUGAX). (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp 822-3)
Mentally Ill Persons
A family of membrane-associated proteins responsible for the attachment of the cytoskeleton. Erythrocyte-related isoforms of ankyrin attach the SPECTRIN cytoskeleton to a transmembrane protein (ANION EXCHANGE PROTEIN 1, ERYTHROCYTE) in the erythrocyte plasma membrane. Brain-related isoforms of ankyrin also exist.
Aortic Valve Stenosis
28 on Nokia Music Store India. A music video for their first single "Raastey" was released on the band's VEVO Channel on 25 ... "Freedom Song". www.businesstoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 22 December 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Pravin. " ... The band believes that their music should have mass appeal and yet showcase their musical dexterity. Their songs are as simple ... "9 Impressive Indie Music Videos" by Soundtree Magazine. Their second music video for their song "Bhula Do Unhey" was released ...
The Long Blondes
The music was written by the band collectively while the majority of the lyrics were written by Cox with Jackson completing the ... Pidd, Helen (3 March 2006). "We want artistic freedom. And cash". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 27 November 2009. Smyth, ... The band named some of their actual influences and favourite bands. Chaplin's were The Smiths, Sweet and The Jesus and Mary ... Their first proper music video was "Appropriation (By Any Other Name)" which was directed by Rupert Noble, a music video ...
List of programmes broadcast by the Korean Broadcasting System
A music program aimed at the middle-aged, reminiscent of nostalgia and memories. "How to apply for K-Pop Music Shows". Korea ... The top prize is ₩60,000,000.) Saturday Freedom (자유선언 토요일; 2011-2012) Singing Battle - Victory (노래싸움 - 승부; 2016-2017) Star ... Music Bank (뮤직뱅크; 1998-present) - broadcast from KBS New Wing Open Hall in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Love Letter by ... Lovers of Music (트로트의 연인; 2014) Discovery of Love (연애의 발견; 2014) Naeil's Cantabile (내일도 칸타빌레; 2014) Healer (힐러; 2014) Blood ( ...
... she and the Freedom band were the special guests of Arena Live hosted by Garik Papoyan. On May 5, she published her first music ... "Սյուզաննա Մելքոնյան և Freedom band". www.shanttv.com. Syuzanna Melqonyan (5 May 2016). "Syuzanna Melqonyan - I found love ( ...
While working as a postdoctoral researcher at Harvard, she played electric bass in the band Unstraight. She has also written ... Barrish, Brian (July 31, 2017). "Freedom Captains Ready for IC Challenge". United States Australian Football League. "Interview ... LGBT movement and feminism with queer band Unstraight". Highclouds. 2017-02-15. Retrieved 2018-03-08. Riehl, Emily; Verity, ...
... is a band of Cuban metal mestizo. Due to their trajectory they are considered one of the most important bands of the ... ISBN 978-1-7936-0752-2. "Ana Tijoux: A cry for freedom". en.granma.cu. Retrieved 23 April 2021. Rebelde, Radio. "The Asturian ... In 2019 the band again recorded with the label company EGREM an album for the band's 25th anniversary. That year they ... Tendencia is a Cuban mestizo metal band that was founded in Cuba in 1994. It is considered one of the most important rock bands ...
The Mercury Lounge is a live-music venue in the Lower East Side of New York City. Like its brother venue The Bowery Ballroom, ... Farley, Donovan (2018-12-04). "The Muckers' Long Road to Freedom". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2019-09-22. "Mercury Lounge , in ... The Mercury Lounge is an independent indie venue to this day, and is known for launching the careers of many talented bands. In ... In 2000, the New York City band The Strokes got their start after playing the Mercury Lounge. Ryan Gentles, the Mercury ...
Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert
Freedom Songs Ltd. Kopp, Bill. "Eric Clapton's Lifesaving 'Rainbow Concert' Revisited". Best Classic Bands. Retrieved 19 July ...
Freedom Band; "If I'd Had My Way" 2001: What A Time!; "God Will Make A Way" 2000: Oh, My Glory!; "How Are Things at Home?" 2000 ... "Gospel Music: Janet Paschal devotes life to music ministry". Gaston Gazette. "Janet Paschal". National Academy of Recording ... with Gaither Vocal Band 1997: Big Band Hymns; Chris McDonald "Let Us Break Bread Together" 1996: Tribute: The Songs of Andrae ... Gaither Music Group) 2007: Greatest Hits of Janet Paschal (Spring Hill) 2004: Home Again (Maplesong Music) 2002: This is Janet ...
A new Ensemble LP, Freedom Now!, was released in March 2013 on Fun City NYC, a new record label founded by Tiers to release his ... A Band - Lowly Worm, 7", Nancy Records, 1979. 1980. Glorious Strangers - Why Don't You Join The Army / Media Media, 7", ... Wharton Tiers Ensemble - Freedom Now!, Digital, Fun City NYC, 2013 2013. Wharton Tiers - Mayan Nocturnes, Digital, Fun City NYC ... Since then he has continued to compose and write many different styles of music, including solo piano, synth based ...
This music eventually became the song "Set Me Free". Although he delivered the music to the band himself, Weiland was still ... Freedom du Lac, J (August 2007). "Velvet Revolver, A Legal Substance". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on ... The band's third album, Tiny Music... Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop, had Weiland singing in a much higher, raspier tone to ... When Stone Temple Pilots disbanded in 2003, the band sent Weiland new music, which he took into his studio and added vocals. ...
Firstley, Ashley-Crystal (16 September 2010). "Recording studio gives bands creative freedom". North Texas Daily. Jones, Abby ( ... 2011: Dallas Observer Music Awards, Producer of the Year (nominee) 2017: Dallas Observer Music Awards, Best Drummer Camerado ... Dearmore, Kelly (4 November 2015). "Foxymorons Are a Local Band Who Aren't Really Local and Kind of Not Even a Band". Dallas ... Seman, Michael (May 2014). What if Hewlett and Packard had started a band instead? Denton, Texas' music scene as economic ...
52nd Lowland Volunteers
In ceremonial duties, the Battalion has a military band, The Lowland Band of the Royal Regiment of Scotland, formerly the Royal ... "Army Reserve locations 2020" (PDF). Freedom of Information Response. 7 July 2020. pipersplay (8 December 2007). "52nd Lowland ... District Caledonia Pipe Band. The Lowland Band continues to take part in military and civilian events all over the UK and the ... reaching Grade Two of the World Pipe Band Championships. In 2007, owing to administrative constraints, the band opted to move ...
The band Phish has a song called "Dog-Faced Boy". The band Motörhead has a song called "Dog-Face Boy" on the 1995 album ... Some freedom!" In the Star Trek: The Original Series episode "This Side of Paradise", Captain Kirk tells Spock that he " ... In the 1940 movie Strike Up the Band (time 54:27), Mickey Rooney takes his date to the fair, and they see a carnival barker who ... Australian rock band Zoot, featuring Rick Springfield, after having changed their sound to a more heavy rock direction, wrote ...
Radio Freedom All Stars; Jazz for Freedom; VARAgram: VCD 006-02 (1990) Dennis Gonzalez Band of Sorcerers; Hymn for the Perfect ... Flute Music; Caroline Records (1975) Black Horse (1975); Black Lion Vault Remastered (2012) Diamond Express; Arista Freedom: AF ... In the early 1970s, Moholo was also a member of the afro-rock band Assagai. He has played with many musicians, including Derek ... He has been a member of several notable bands, including The Blue Notes, the Brotherhood of Breath and Assagai. Born in Cape ...
This Is the Day...This Is the Hour...This Is This!
The music press found the band's sound hard to categorise. Band member Graham Crabb explained: "Nobody's really come up with a ... It gives us absolute freedom." With the album's heavy usage of sampling, Trouser Press called the album a sound collage and ... The success of the band's debut album Box Frenzy (1987) led to increased interest of the band's second album. This Is the Day ... "Good Old Music". The lyrics of the propulsive "Can U Dig It?" are largely a list of things the band loves, including Dirty ...
The second jazz album is Stealing Freedom. She is also in a band called Upper Structure. This features the same lineup as ... Higgins earned a degree in music from Auburn University in 1991. She is a trained pianist who studied with the jazz artist Bob ... "Kate Higgins: Music". katehiggins.com. Retrieved March 4, 2015. "Bigger Than Love". AllMusic. Retrieved March 4, 2015. "Kate ... "The Wow Factor". Fresh Beat Band of Spies. Season 1. Episode 1. June 15, 2015. Nickelodeon. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter ( ...
Escape to Freedom Full-sized Comics 1. Discovery 2. Under Fire 3. Assault! 4. Quest's End! The Protector band sets off, pursued ... A band of Protectors, eventually joined by a few dutiful Destructors, sets out to release the humans from their overly ...
to Freedom and Robbin' the Hood to critical and commercial success. Throughout the band's career, Nowell struggled with a ... music venues were skeptical of the band's eclectic musical fusion and many refused to book the band. In response, Nowell and ... 4x12 Cabinet Dub music Long Beach Dub All Stars Long Beach Shortbus Sublime (band) "Sublime". Behind the Music. May 30, 2001. ... Freedom du Lac, J. (November 5, 1995). "Ska's the Limit for Controversial Band Sublime". The Sacramento Bee. Cheryl Dell. Brown ...
Azam Khan (singer)
"Freedom fighter Azam Khan". The Daily Star. Retrieved 9 February 2019. Azam Khan on Discogs Azam Khan on BBC Music. ... He founded the band "উচ্চারণ (Pronunciation)" in 1973. The 'legendary guitarist,' Rocket then joined the band. Khan's first ... Born and raised in Dhaka, he had been interested in music since his childhood and ultimately began his music career in his ... In mid-December, 1971 he came back from the camps and started his music career again. He found the pioneering rock band " ...
Bryn Haworth Band (1976-77), Boxer (1977), Maddy Prior Band (1978), Rocks (1978) and Elkie Brooks (1978). By 1979 he teamed up ... Freedom, a song from Water Musicians' Olympus. "Chris Stainton". geocities.com. Archived from the original on 13 September 2004 ... Chris Stainton has been a member of the Eric Clapton band virtually full-time since 2002, touring worldwide almost every year ... On 11 September 2015 Chris Stainton was honoured and performed with the Tedeschi Trucks Band in a tribute/reunion concert for ...
Matthew Rose (EastEnders)
"EastEnders is fantastic.. but I'm happier playing music in a pub with my band". The Mirror. 24 April 1999. Retrieved 24 ... "Absolom interview; EASTENDERS JOE TALKS ABOUT LOVE, FREEDOM ...AND A CLINCH WITH BABS". The Mirror. 9 January 2000. Retrieved ...
Rueb, Emily S. (2019-05-29). "'Freedom Gas,' the Next American Export". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 2020- ... Stelter, Brian (2019-03-15). "News outlets band together to establish the One Free Press Coalition". CNN. Archived from the ...
Duration: 11', (1988). Freedom Fanfare, for orchestra. Shows each part of the orchestra using chimes and brass band. Duration: ... 2002 Gothic Music, for band, 1965 American Epic, for band, 1972 The New Cats Meow, for jazz band, 1972 Winter Music, for young ... In the fall of 1977, he began teaching various aspects of the study of music, including Music History and Music Theory, at the ... Peck's early music education was grounded in Mozart and Beethoven, but also heavily influenced by the soul music emerging from ...
Freedom (2018), Sacred Bones Records Steve, Delicate (2011-04-20). "Everything You Know About This Band Is Wrong : The Record ... "Amen Dunes: Freedom Album Review , Pitchfork". pitchfork.com. Retrieved 2018-04-01. "Amen Dunes' 'Freedom' Is One Of The Year's ... For promotion of Positive Force, a legitimate biography of the band was written by Michael Azerrad, author of Our Band Could Be ... His first brush with the professional world of music came in 2004 when his high school band was signed by Warner Brothers. ...
It aired a Christian format as an affiliate of Freedom Radio FM. On June 14, 2012, the station was sold to the Board of ... "Silent Arkansas Noncomm Donated", All Access Music Group. March 23, 2006. Retrieved June 29, 2019. "Application Search Details ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Stations". Freedom Radio FM. Archived from the original on October 14, 2008. Retrieved ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Stations". Freedom Radio FM. Archived from the original on February 25, 2012. ...
The show featured their song "Back to Freedom." The band consists of Lisa Rae Black, Toni Valenta. Their first two EPs were ... The sound of the band has changed over the years and has featured many drummers, such as Becky Wreck of the Lunachicks, Sheri ... Lisa Rae Black, a veteran of the Los Angeles music scene, recruited Valenta after the demise of her project featuring Barbi Von ... Before working with Von Greif, Black spent many years playing the Sunset Strip in the band Hardly Dangerous featuring Tomi Rae ...
Another alternative to the Working-Hotelling-Scheffé band is the Gavarian band, which is used when a confidence band is needed ... Therefore, it has one more degree of freedom. Multiple comparisons Miller (1966), p. 1 Miller (2014) Neter, Wasserman and ... The resulting confidence bands are known as the Working-Hotelling-Scheffé confidence bands. Like the closely related Scheffé's ... In drawing, they are sometimes approximated by the Graybill-Bowden confidence bands, which are linear and hence easier to graph ...
In 2017 the band released a music video for new song "Special Lady", and later the single "Freedom Is Mine", which were ... 14 music videos and one video album. The band have also contributed to two soundtracks and one tribute album. Originally from ... which reached number 7 on the Australian Music Video Chart. In August 2008, Ross and Heskett left the band due to " ... The band returned shortly after the album's release, however, and later released their third album New Crown in March 2014, ...
Band Waggon (1940) For Freedom (1940) Charley's (Big-Hearted) Aunt (1940) Neutral Port (1940) Gasbags (1941) Kipps (1941) ... So was Where's That Fire? (1940) with Hay; and Band Waggon (1940) with Arthur Askey. He did some photography work on Neutral ... Brian MacFarlane, An Autobiography of British Cinema, Methuen 1997 p 110 "Menuhin music in British film". The Sun (2201). ... Port (1940). Crabtree shot For Freedom (1940) with Will Fyffe; Charley's (Big-Hearted) Aunt (1940) with Askey; and Neutral Port ...
Persian music, Nowruz make it into UN heritage list, Press TV, 1 October 2009, PressTV.ir ... "Booze and relative freedom lure Iranians to Christian enclave to the north". Los Angeles Times ... In Azerbaijan, the holiday goes on for several days and ends with festive public dancing and other entertainment of folk bands ...
... we band of brothers" line of William Shakespeare's Henry V, but Stendhal's use more likely refers to The Vicar of Wakefield by ... but it is not only in the name of freedom in general but also in the name of individual happiness that Stendhal calls for ... Stendhal was an avid fan of music, particularly the works of the composers Domenico Cimarosa, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and ...
Film music and acting. During 1979 Miller wrote the opening and closing songs on the film A Sense of Freedom, as well as ... I realised later that I could get my own aggression out through music. R&B and Soul Music, I just knew was what I really loved ... The album was an early example of pub rock, and featured backing by the pub rock band Brinsley Schwarz. Miller received ... Miller began singing professionally as a teenager with a Glasgow band called The Stoics. In mid 1970, he moved to London to ...
Mann-Whitney U test
If the number of ties is small (and especially if there are no large tie bands) ties can be ignored when doing calculations by ...
A Leveraged Freedom Chair wheelchair user in Kenya. The chair has been engineered to be low-cost and usable on the rough roads ... A slightly higher price band sees the same folding design produced in aluminium. Price typically then jumps from low to mid ... A variation on the manually-propelled wheelchair is the Leveraged Freedom Chair (LFC), designed by the MIT Mobility Lab. This ... which give it complete freedom of movement. It can be driven forwards, backwards, sideways, and diagonally, and also turned ...
List of governors general of Canada
The following is a list of the governors and governors general of Canada. Though the present-day office of the Governor General of Canada is legislatively covered under the Constitution Act, 1867 and legally constituted by the Letters Patent, 1947, the institution is, along with the institution of the Crown it represents, the oldest continuous and uniquely Canadian institution in Canada, having existed in an unbroken line since the appointment of Samuel de Champlain in 1627. ...
The music video for the song is nominated for Best Male Video and Video of the Year at The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. ... "Pharrell Williams Singer releases stimulating 'Freedom' video". Pulse.com.gh. Joey Akan. Retrieved February 22, 2016.. ... A remix album of Williams's solo debut, In My Mind, titled Out of My Mind, was recorded with his newly formed band "The Yessirs ... "Music - News - Shakira: 'Pharrell taught me a lot'". Digital Spy. October 10, 2009. Retrieved November 5, 2010.. ...
Culture of Bengal
See also: Music of West Bengal and Music of Bangladesh. Bengal has produced leading figures of Indian classical music, ... Other folk music forms include Gombhira, Bhatiali and Bhawaiya (Jhumur). Folk music in Bengal is often accompanied by the ... Bangladesh is the center of Bangla rock, as well as indie, Sufi rock and fusion folk music. ...
Grammy Awards 2020
Antidote von Chick Corea and the Spanish Heart Band. *nominiert waren außerdem: *¡Sorte! Music by John Finbury von Thalma de ... Freedom & Faith - PUBLIQuartet. *Perpetulum - Third Coast Percussion. *Rachmaninoff - Hermitage Piano Trio - Hermitage Piano ... The Music of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - In Four Contemporary Suites von Imogen Heap (Produzentin: Imogen Heap; Musik: ... dem Boston Early Music Festival Chamber Ensemble und dem Boston Early Music Festival Vocal Ensemble, dirigiert von Paul O'Dette ...
Today, Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom have both presented an array of injuries; however, the two ... Types of music therapyEdit. There are two fundamental types of music therapy: receptive music therapy and active music therapy ... A degree in music therapy requires proficiency in guitar, piano, voice, music theory, music history, reading music, ... Is Rock Music Harmful? Winnipeg: 1987[ISBN missing]. *Vladimir Simosko. Jung, Music, and Music Therapy: Prepared on the ...
412th Test Wing
RQ-4 Global Hawk, an unmanned aerial vehicle that has been used extensively in Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan) and ... Operation Iraqi Freedom (Iraq), made its first flight at Edwards in February 1998 and has gone on to fill a critical role in ...
... "band of brothers" who had enjoyed "real freedom" in a way that did not exist before nor after the war. Sartre was " ... The freedom that Kant exposed is here a strong burden, for the freedom to act towards objects is ultimately useless, and the ... He would draw on his war experiences for his great trilogy of novels, Les Chemins de la Liberté (The Roads to Freedom) (1945- ... István Mészáros, The Work of Sartre: Search for Freedom and the Challenge of History, rev. ed. (New York: Monthly Review, 2012 ...
504th Infantry Regiment (United States)
Global War on Terror (Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom). In July 2002, 1-504 PIR deployed to Afghanistan ... The 82nd Airborne Division band greeted them with "We're All American and proud to be...," and it was assumed that the 504th ... The 1-504 PIR deployed again with TF Panther in September 2003 to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Areas of ... of the 82nd band. Soon after, the 82nd moved to Camp Laon and began training with the new C-46 Commando aircraft, the first ...
There are political clubs, sports clubs, religious clubs, a student-run radio station, a pep band, and multiple social ... name Hampden-Sydney to symbolize devotion to the principles of representative government and full civil and religious freedom ... Dave Matthews Band, Widespread Panic, Bruce Hornsby, Pretty Lights, and Government Mule were among the popular visitors to ...
Second Summer of Love
Music. Acid house was typical of the Second Summer of Love. The music was characterised by the "squelching" bass produced ... and the dance culture drew parallels with the hedonism and freedom of the Summer of Love in San Francisco two decades earlier. ... The ecstasy and music came together. It was all part of the package... That may sound a little sad, but there's no way acid ... The band Danny Wilson had a hit with their single "The Second Summer of Love", humorously alluding to the both the first and ...
The city's music was later also significantly influenced by Acadiana, home of Cajun and Zydeco music, and by Delta blues. ... Nystrom, Justin A. (September 1, 2010). New Orleans after the Civil War: Race, Politics, and a New Birth of Freedom. JHU Press ... Throughout the 1990s, many sludge metal bands started. New Orleans' heavy metal bands such as Eyehategod, Soilent Green,[ ... called bounce music. While not commercially successful outside of the Deep South, bounce music was immensely popular in poorer ...
James Williams (musician)
Blues band Lady Dottie and the Diamonds dedicated their debut album Livin' It Up (2007) to the memory of James Williams. ... The Freedom Rider (1962). *Buhaina's Delight (1963). *Caravan (1963). *Free for All (1964) ... Second Floor Music publishes a folio of solo piano arrangements by James for 13 of his original compositions. Several of his ... At 22, Williams moved to Boston to accept a teaching position at the Berklee College of Music. A year later, he joined drummer ...
Shaun Morgan and Dale Stewart, musicians and founding members of the band Seether ... where freedom fighters are laid to rest. The Heide Heights cemetery in Heidedal was reserved for coloured people during the ...
"When I first saw it, I thought he had just cut his head and was on his way to the bathroom to wash it and Band-Aid, and he ... Freedoms of the air *EU-US Open Skies Agreement. *Paris Convention of 1919 ... 2003: "Toxic", music video for Britney Spears hit single features Spears as a sexy stewardess in a highly stylized vintage Pan ... For the Australian dance music duo, see Cabin Crew.. "Air hostess" redirects here. For other uses, see Air Hostess ( ...
13th Street Repertory Theatre
Her son is singer/songwriter Jack O'Hara, a founding member of the country rock band Eggs Over Easy. ... making it an artistic home where new and classic works may be incubated and presented in artistic freedom, with innovation, and ...
New York School (art)
Their music influenced the music and events of the Fluxus group, and drew its name from the Abstract Expressionist painters ... Serge Guilbaut, How New York Stole the Idea of Modern Art : Abstract Expressionism, Freedom, and the Cold War, Chicago : ... Music. The term also refers to a circle of composers in the 1950s which included John Cage, Morton Feldman, Earle Brown ... See David Ni of Music and the Visual Arts, Routledge 2001, pp. 17-56. ...
Battle of the Bulge - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We owe our freedom to GIs who fought Battle of the Bulge Archived 2008-12-18 at the Wayback Machine by Peter Thomas, veteran of ... Ambrose, Stephen (1992), Band of Brothers, New York: Simon & Schuster, ISBN 0-671-76922-7. ...
Allegro barbaro (Bartók)
Lendvai, Erno (1991). An Analysis of His Music. Pro Am Music Resources. ISBN 978-0-912483-33-7.. ... To keep the edge of freedom and wild force, Bartók frequently breaks the flow of Allegro Barbaro in a peremptory way to scare ... The work combines Hungarian and Romanian scales; Hungarian peasant music is based on the pentatonic scale, while Romanian music ... Progressive rock band Emerson, Lake & Palmer adapted the piece as "The Barbarian", featured on their debut album. ...
Opponents to this plan argued that the condors had the right to freedom, that capturing all of the condors would change the ... The adult California condor is a uniform black with the exception of large triangular patches or bands of white on the ...
Throughout history, women have not had the same freedom or independence as men to pursue homosexual relationships, but neither ... when educational efforts forced sexual minorities to band together. The first lesbian organization was Nosotras, founded in ... Greater economic and social freedom allowed them gradually to be able to determine how they could form relationships and ... Many women took advantage of their new social freedom to try new experiences. Women who previously identified as heterosexual ...
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Philadelphia Freedom (1975) · Someone Saved My Life Tonight (1975) · Island Girl (1975) · Grow Some Funk of Your Own (1976) · I ... Music, Mayhem and More (2002) · Best of the Muppets featuring The Muppets' Wizard of Oz (2005) · The Muppets: A Green and Red ... Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas (1977) · Eve on Sesame Street (1978) · A Special Sesame Street Christmas (1978) · The Muppets ...
Geopolitics and identity in Australian indigenous rock music". Popular Music and Society. 24 (2): 45-73. doi:10.1080/ ... "Stand for Freedom. 2012. Archived from the original on 13 April 2012. Retrieved 26 April 2012.. ... "The Music Culture and Music System of Aboriginal Australia". In Riemenschneider, Dieter; Davis, Geoffrey V. Ar̲atjara: ... Fiona, R (2007). The Soundscapes of Australia: Music, Place And Spirituality. Ashgate Publishing. ISBN 978-0-7546-4072-1.. ...
Dice Raw's music video "Thin Line between Raw and Jiggy" appeared on the big screen at Resfest 2000, on television via BET, and ... WhirlGirl follows the adventures of a young super-heroine fighting for freedom in a future ruled by an all-powerful "mediatech ... The Von Ghouls went live in November 1999, featuring the first music group with cartoon episodes online including original ... Several recording companies experimented with releasing animated music videos to promote their artists' releases online, ...
Zdob și Zdub, one of the most prominent rock bands in Moldova, although not Romanies themselves, draw heavily on Romani music, ... narratives of mystical powers of fortune telling or irascible or passionate temper paired with an indomitable love of freedom ... Another tradition of Romani music is the genre of the Romani brass band, with such notable practitioners as Boban Marković of ... Simon Broughton; Mark Ellingham; Richard Trillo (1999). World Music: Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Books.google.com. p. ...
33rd Canadian Parliament
Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Elections. *Federal electoral districts. *Federal electoral system (List of federal elections) ...
Freedom Band - Wikipedia
Freedom Band". The Plain Dealer: Friday! 8. February 28, 2003. Jason MacNeil. "Freedom Band - Delinquent Habits : Songs, ... Freedom Band is the fourth studio album by American Latin hip hop group Delinquent Habits, released in 2003. The single, "U ... AllMusic called Freedom Band "a party album," writing that "the group mixes a contemporary sound with traces of Latin horns and ...
Freedom (band) - Wikipedia
Freedom at Allmusic Freedom at MusicMight Freedom discography at Discogs Bobby Harrison and Freedom official website. ... Freedom was a psychedelic rock band active in the late 1960s and early 1970s, formed initially by members of Procol Harum. Ray ... Freedom at Last (BYG Actuel/ABC Records, 1970) Freedom (reissued by Angel Air Records, originally released 1970) Through the ... They achieved great renown for their excellent version of the Beatles song "Cry Baby Cry" on their second album Freedom at Last ...
Ty Segall and Freedom Band Tickets
Purchase your now and enjoy a thrilling music concert with your friends and family. ... Ty Segall and Freedom Band tickets are selling like hot cakes. ... Ty Segall and Freedom Band Tickets. Ty Segall and Freedom Band ... Ty Segall and Freedom Band Ticket Prices. The average price for Ty Segall and Freedom Band Tickets start from $32. The minimum ... Buy Ty Segall and Freedom Band, Rams Head Live Tickets for 08/22 08:00 PM Ty Segall and Freedom Band, Rams Head Live tickets ...
Blazing River Freedom Band Events | Eventbrite
DOWNLOAD: Mp3 Freedom Band Overflow
17 MP3 Songs SPIRITUAL: Christian Rap Details: Nazarene Sect is a Christian hip hop band that uses rap music as a tool to pr ... Bryan Wood delivers Broken with a distinctive hard-edged acoustic rock music with style and sterling vocals 10 MP3 Songs in ... Presenting a delectable cornucopia of acoustic music - a combination of original & traditional songs, glorious instrumentals, ...
Best Ballroom Dance Music Bands in East Freedom, PA
Looking for a Ballroom Dance Music Band in the East Freedom, PA area? GigMasters will help you choose the best local event ... Bachelor Boys Band The Bachelor Boys Band is the function band that is not a Function Band. With regular showcase ... Clockwork-Band Clockwork Band a very successful top 40 variety cover band who features very talented singers. Clockwork Band is ... Are you a ballroom dance music band looking to book more events? Get more ballroom dance music band events today. ...
Texas NFL All-stars Show Support for U.S. Troops by Sporting Bands For Freedom Silicone Wristbands
... white and blue Bands For Freedom at the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. ... troops by wearing Bands For Freedom silicone wristbands. ... About Bands For Freedom Foundation Incorporated. Created in 2004, Bands For Freedom follows the lead of its predecessor, ... troops who sacrifice for freedom. For more information about Bands For Freedom, please visit the Web site or call (866) 217- ... military in their worldwide fight for freedom against terrorism by wearing Bands For Freedom silicone wristbands include. · Sam ...
Apple Watch Series 3 | 42mm Aluminium Case with Sport Band | O2
Freedom calls.. Take a call when youre out on the water. Ask Siri to send a message. Stream your favourite songs on your run. ... Music. Stream 45 million songs with Apple Music right from your wrist.2 ... 2.Apple Music requires a subscription.. *3.Apple Watch Series 3 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard ... Aluminium case Apple Watch, Sport band, 1m Magnetic Charging Cable, 5W USB Power Adapter ...
Marching Band - International Solidarity Movement
Ty Segall - Twins | Drag City
Wand: Laughing Matter | Midheaven Mailorder
Segall, Ty & The Freedom Band. Deforming Lobes. Drag City. Mackay, Bill. Fountain Fire. Drag City. ... Where Plum held the tension of its five band members getting on their feet, the songs on Laughing Matter are concentrated and ... Revolver USA is a music distributor. We sell independent label digital downloads, CDs, LPs, DVDs, magazines, books, cassettes, ... Laughing Matter is marked by the confidence and exuberance of a band that has lived, feuded, thrived and grown together through ...
MaxiAids | Ladies Chrome Braille and Talking Watch - Exp Band
Exp Band Do you have difficulty telling the time on a traditional analog or digital watc... ... Ladies One Button Talking Watch - Expansion Band Our Price: $59.95. Freedom Divider Plate with Suction Pad Our Price: $37.95 ... Band Type: Stainless Steel Expansion Band - Ladies Watch Face Size: Approx.1" diameter. Battery Type: CR2025. Hear Product ...
PHN Literature: Concert Bands - Google Sheets
Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share your playlists. ... Freedom Theatre on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, ... In theology, liberty is freedom from the bondage of sin. Generally, liberty seems to be distinct from freedom in that freedom ... In theology, liberty is freedom from the bondage of sin. Generally, liberty seems to be distinct from freedom in that freedom ...
"Freedom is Free": Chicano Batman on Their New Album, Trump, the Border Wall and Latino Artists | Democracy...
And we just had a lot in common in terms of the aesthetic values that we find in music, and so we became music partners first, ... Freedom is free, come on yall,. Freedom is free, thats right,. Freedom is free. Freedom is free. Freedom is free ... Cause freedom is free. Freedom is free. And no amount of negativity can put a dent in me ... Cause freedom is free. Freedom is free. And you cant take that away from me ...
00010387 - Freedom! '90 x Cups (Feat. The Voice) Music Video
Rihanna Responds To TLC Criticism By Sharing Old Topless Photo Of Girl Band | Contactmusic.com
... tactic to promote herself.The band members made the criticisms when appeared on Australias Sunrise 7 on... ... Rihanna was given so much freedom to create her Fenty Beauty range. ... The band members made the criticisms when appeared on Australias Sunrise 7 on Thursday (June 5th), ahead of their gig in ... Picture: TLC, Chilli and TBoz - IHeartRadio Music Festival at MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV, United States ...
Band & Orchestra Instruments
Most Band & Orchestra Instruments are eligible for free shipping. ... Get the best price on our selection of Band & Orchestra ... Freedom,Fusion,Gard,Gazley,GCR FOR I CODE,GelRest,Gemeinhardt,GEM Swabs,Gem Woodwind Products,Gennusa,Georg Werner,Getzen, ... Music Nomad,Music Sales,Musser,Mutec,Neotech,Nino,Noblet,Norren,NS Design,Nuvo,Nyman,Oleg,Olivieri,On-Stage,Otto Link,Otto ... Band Caddy,Band Shieldz,BandStorage.com,BandTool,Barcus Berry,Bari,Baroque Bling,Bay,Bearcat,Beechler,Bellafina,Belmonte, ...
Colon, MI Treatment Centers
Sam Pesin - nj.com
10.0 GHz to 10.5 GHz search band : Why not search here...
See new freedom: Mageia Linux. Take a look for yourself: Linux Format The Future is what We all make IT (GPLv3) ... 10.0 GHz to 10.5 GHz search band : Why not search here.... Amateur use of the band it limited, and in Australia, and maybe the ... Another fact, though, about X-band (10GHZ) is that water vapor absorbs this frequency band very well. That is why there is so ... Message boards : [email protected] Science : 10.0 GHz to 10.5 GHz search band : Why not search here.... ©2018 University of California ...
Pierrot (band) - Wikipedia
Attack [to] the Freedom (2004, fanclub only). *Dictators Circus VII: A Variant Bud/A Deformed Bud: [Saitama Super Arena] (2005 ... This album was named one of the top albums from 1989-1998 in a 2004 issue of the music magazine Band Yarouze. ... 2011 and features current visual kei bands covering songs from bands that were important to the 90s visual kei movement. " ... Pierrot (stylized as PIERROT) was a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in 1994 in Nagano. After changing their name from Dizy ...
40oz. to Freedom - Wikipedia
We were horrible." In 1990, music student Michael "Miguel" Happoldt approached the band, offering to let the band record in the ... to Freedom is the 1992 debut album by the Southern California ska-punk band Sublime released by Skunk Records and again by MCA ... "Sublime". Behind the Music. May 30, 2001. VH1. Retrieved February 2, 2011. Freedom du Lac, J. (November 5, 1995). "Skas the ... to Freedoms sound blended various forms of Jamaican music, including ska ("Date Rape"), rocksteady ("54-46 Thats My Number ...
Financial Literacy Not a Band-Aid to Change All Factors for Smart Money Management
Freedom Debt Relief to Return $3.5 Million to.... About the author. Amanda Miller. ... This study does an excellent job of showing why financial literacy alone is not a band aid to change everything, there are a ... Financial Literacy Not a Band-Aid to Change All Factors for Smart Money Management. 9 years ago ...
Perturbator (FRA) + The Algorithm
Ty Segall & Freedom Band plays First Taste + Melted + support: Axis: Sova (USA). ... Deze nog titelloze plaat wordt later dit jaar uitgebracht via het prestigieuze Blood Music. Op de eerste uitgebrachte single ... Het grote brein achter de band is Franse producer Remi Gallego. The Algorithm mengt moderne metal riffs en ritmes met ...
Band Of Horses - Weed Party lyrics | LyricsMode.com
Weed Party lyrics by Band Of Horses: I got you arrested because / The partyd come and gone, gone / I am about to... To set ... Freedom! LyricsPharrell Williams. *·Superheroes LyricsThe Script. *·See You Again LyricsWiz Khalifa ... Band Of Horses - Weed Party lyrics. I got you arrested because. The partyd come and gone, gone. I am about to... To set this ... Lyrics taken from http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/band_of_horses/weed_party.html ...
Kagiluki Band - Here In My Heart lyrics | LyricsMode.com
Here In My Heart lyrics by Kagiluki Band: I. / Your smile wipes my tears away / As I wish you here to stay / But time goes by ... Freedom! LyricsPharrell Williams. *·Superheroes LyricsThe Script. *·See You Again LyricsWiz Khalifa ... Kagiluki Band - Here In My Heart lyrics. I.. Your smile wipes my tears away. As I wish you here to stay. But time goes by very ... Lyrics taken from http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kagiluki_band/here_in_my_heart.html ...
The Blueprint 3 - Wikipédia
Bandages for you or maybe at least a band-aid; AF447; Vril; Hitler; Freedom of Religion; More… | Head Bread by Nunitak
8 comments on "*Bandages for you or maybe at least a band-aid; AF447; Vril; Hitler; Freedom of Religion; More…". * ... Bandages for you or maybe at least a band-aid; AF447; Vril; Hitler; Freedom of Religion; More…. By: nunitak. ... Besides that, I wish to RETAIN my own freedom of religion and to adjust my own beliefs in God-given free will which no man may ... Tags: AF447 postmortem for pilots, AF447 videos and CVR, bandages, bible, copiers, cruise ship, freedom of religion issue, ...
Feast Of Snakes: S/t | Midheaven Mailorder
Dan Melchior Band. Negative Freedom. In The Red. CFM. Soundtrack To An Empty Room. In The Red. ... Watch for the bands west coast tour this May. * Vinyl only, limited edition * The new band of Alex Cuervo, whose resume ... Revolver USA is a music distributor. We sell independent label digital downloads, CDs, LPs, DVDs, magazines, books, cassettes, ...
Political freedomsSegall BandBand'sGuitaristPatients1994Voice of Free1993AmericaPsychedelicStruggleDebutMusicFrequency bandGuitarsVocalistClevelandFESTLineupProducerFighterProceeds1861MovementHarrisonFreeLiveDrumsSingerFoughtMembersDevilHorsesBehalfDegreesMadeAngelesAlbumLibertyTensionInspirationHistoryLoudDemocracySearchEarlierSocialDestinySupportersTroopsCallsBeatlesStudio
- He has been making records for the past decade, playing various instruments in various bands-bass in The Epsilons, drums in The Moonhearts, and guitar in The Ty Segall Band and, most recently, Fuzz. (midheaven.com)
- She infuriated the Russian authorities by speaking out on behalf of the band at a concert in Moscow, performing with "Pussy Riot" written on her back in ink, and wearing one of the band's trademark ski masks. (reuters.com)
- It's all about freedom," Yoshiki says, reflecting on the band's androgynous streak. (thedailybeast.com)
- Jun joined guitarist Koji (ex- La'cryma Christi ) and vocalist Shouta (ex-NIOI) in creating a new band called ALvino sometime in 2006. (wikipedia.org)
- Now part of the band LM.C with Maya (formerly Miyavi 's support guitarist). (wikipedia.org)
- In spring of 1997 Massimiliano Pagliuso (guitars) joined the band as a second guitarist, and towards the end of 1998 they inked a worldwide deal with Century Media Records. (peaceville.com)
- I was a guitarist in my own fledgling band. (pickthebrain.com)
- The present study aimed to compare the outcomes of mitral valve repair with a flexible posterior annuloplasty band versus complete semirigid ring in patients with degenerative mitral valve disease. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Pierrot (stylized as PIERROT ) was a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in 1994 in Nagano . (wikipedia.org)
- In 1994, guitarists Kirito (then going by his real name, Shinya) and Jun formed a rock band named Dizy-Lizy in Nagano. (wikipedia.org)
- In the fall of 1994 the band recorded their highly-acclaimed debut, \'Wish I Could Dream It Again…' in Dan Swano's Unisound Studios. (peaceville.com)
Voice of Free2
- FARK.com: (7772118) Boehner calls Bachmann 'Voice of Freedom' HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh wait. (fark.com)
- She's had the freedom to make a complete ass of herself by opening her mouth, and the freedom to embroil herself in various campaign scandals, and the freedom to marry a woman, so yes, she's The Voice of Freedom! (fark.com)
- If you can picture Los Angeles about 1993, when bands like Jellyfish and Redd Kross ruled the roost, Julie the Band would fit right in there, playing middle-of-the-road goofy-but-kinda-earnest power pop. (earshot-online.com)
- It was around 1993 that the brothers decided that a name change was in order, and Novembre was born, with the band soaring to the top of the atmospheric death/doom metal mountain in due course. (peaceville.com)
- It was around 1993 that the band decided that a name change was in order, and Novembre was born, evolving into one of the premiere European atmospheric doom bands. (peaceville.com)
- Local radio stations let the Biggest Little Band in America, as they were called, play forfree in exchange for publicizing upcoming dance engagements. (encyclopedia.com)
- Freedom was a psychedelic rock band active in the late 1960s and early 1970s, formed initially by members of Procol Harum. (wikipedia.org)
- studio by the Los Angeles-based psychedelic soul band Chicano Batman. (democracynow.org)
- studio here in New York by the L.A.-based psychedelic soul band Chicano Batman. (democracynow.org)
- Students struggle to find the line between freedom of speech and the freedom to be their authentic selves. (su.edu)
- Band "was at the height of music stardom in the early 2000s pop world but took a severe, almost death drop on a roller-coaster of a ride by almost dying from drug abuse combined with the struggle of personal relationships," the release said. (cnn.com)
- Coming out of my addiction with yet another struggle is something of a freedom. (cnn.com)
- The Black Arm Band, a gathering of Australia's finest Aboriginal musicians, take to the road with their songs of struggle, resistance and freedom. (urbancinefile.com.au)
- The history of Indian Freedom Struggle would be incomplete without mentioning the contributions of women. (bartleby.com)
- When most of the men freedom fighters were in prison the women came forward and took charge of the struggle. (bartleby.com)
- Woman's participation in India's freedom struggle began as early as in 1817. (bartleby.com)
- A Struggle For Freedom In 1831 in Southampton county, a slave named Nat Turner did something so revolutionary that to this day it is still an uncomfortable subject for a small town in Virginia. (bartleby.com)
- The album Finale was released in July of the following year, and in April they sold out the Nippon Budokan , which was unheard of for a band just making their debut. (wikipedia.org)
- to Freedom is the 1992 debut album by the Southern California ska-punk band Sublime released by Skunk Records and again by MCA. (wikipedia.org)
- It started off from among college crowds and underground music bands and came to be known as alternative rock. (excite.com)
- We currently have Ty Segall and Freedom Band tickets as well as other alternative music concert tickets available for sale. (excite.com)
- 17 MP3 Songs SPIRITUAL: Christian Rap Details: Nazarene Sect is a Christian hip hop band that uses rap music as a tool to pr. (tradebit.com)
- Are you a ballroom dance music band looking to book more events? (gigmasters.com)
- Get more ballroom dance music band events today. (gigmasters.com)
- Services include: Duets to five piece bands Sound/PA operation/setup Musical planning and special requests Announcements/DJ In addition to exceptional music/entertainment, Robert brings experience and service that is unmatched. (gigmasters.com)
- This album was named one of the top albums from 1989-1998 in a 2004 issue of the music magazine Band Yarouze . (wikipedia.org)
- In 1990, music student Michael "Miguel" Happoldt approached the band, offering to let the band record in the studio at the school where Happoldt was studying. (wikipedia.org)
- Despite how tiring being in the band back then was, the 80s was a fantastic time to be in music. (ok.co.uk)
- Anyone expecting a latter-day Béla Bartók will be disappointed: Huljić, who insinuated to the folks back home that the whole project was his idea, is better known in Croatia as a purveyor of disposable pop music , both with his own band Magazin and with seemingly any blonde singer who happens to come his way. (everything2.com)
- Another fact, though, about X-band (10GHZ) is that water vapor absorbs this frequency band very well. (berkeley.edu)
- iii) a pattern of cortico-hippocampal frequency communication precedes micro-arousals: the analysis between hippocampal and cortical LFP fluctuations reveal high coherence during τ interval in a broader frequency band (2-12 Hz), while at a lower frequency band (0.5-2 Hz) the coherence reaches its maximum after the onset of micro-arousals. (nature.com)
- Vocalist Kirito embarked on a solo career in 2005, before reuniting with Kohta and Takeo to start a new band called Angelo . (wikipedia.org)
- The minimum get in price is $31 for Ty Segall and Freedom Band Tickets at the Agora Theatre, Cleveland. (excite.com)
- Na twee spetterende shows, een clubshow en op Complexity Fest, komt The Algorithm terug naar Patronaat! (patronaat.nl)
- Further lineup changes occurred before the band finally splintered in 1972, with Harrison going on to Snafu. (wikipedia.org)
- X Japan also racked up many a broken bottle and plenty of fights in their time together, Yoshiki admits, and their shifting lineup reflected deep personal breaks between members of the band. (thedailybeast.com)
- Reynolds came into the fold almost by accident as he happened upon a recording session with the band at his friend's Echo Mountain Studios and joined the touring lineup soon after. (first-avenue.com)
- This woman is truly a freedom fighter: she made it socially acceptable for conservative women to suck on foot-long brown things in public. (fark.com)
- On Freedom Fighter, I don t know if you can tell it s him. (dispatch.com)
- Begum Hazrat Mahal was a great Indian freedom-fighter who played a major role during India's First War of independence (1857-58). (bartleby.com)
- We Are a Band of Brothers," is a 1861 marching song, written about the Bonnie Blue Flag.associated with the Confederate States. (hubpages.com)
- Royer and Harrison then formed Freedom with Steve Shirley and Tony Marsh, who was immediately replaced by pianist / organist Mike Lease, releasing two German singles and the soundtrack for the Tinto Brass/Dino de Laurentiis film Attraction (original title Nerosubianco, also known as Black on White). (wikipedia.org)
- Complete the form to receive FREE no-obligation quotes from Christian Bands in Medicine Hat. (gigsalad.com)
- They describe their new album titled "Freedom is Free" as a "move to unravel our minds of fear from the powers that be and replace it with self-empowerment. (democracynow.org)
- But indeed, all I need to do is put their band name in Pandora and yet again, I can listen for 'free' - even though I do pay the yearly sub fee, since it's quite reasonable. (techdirt.com)
- We will never allow the brand to be registered," said Yekaterina Samutsevich, the only one of three jailed band members so far to go free, who announced on her release that she will represent the interests of the two still in prison. (reuters.com)
- The band is now so well known in the West that a character wore a T-shirt saying "Free Pussy Riot" in a recent episode of South Park, an American animated sitcom. (reuters.com)
- Bill Bourne & The Free Radio Band recorded Bluesland live on the floor during a 3 day stint. (earshot-online.com)
- The word malaya means "free" or "freedom" in the Filipino Language. (eventbrite.com)
- Then in February 1995, Hidelow also left the band while Aiji joined, completing the final line up of Kirito on vocals, Jun and Aiji on guitar, Kohta on bass and Takeo on drums. (wikipedia.org)
- The Calling's lead singer, Alex Band, told police he was abducted, beaten and robbed Sunday, just hours before his group announced a comeback effort. (cnn.com)
- The singer has "brought together a new band and has a fresh look on his past hits like 'Wherever You Will Go,'" the news release said. (cnn.com)
- Band of Horses singer Ben Bridwell's compellingly evasive lyrical style will never let the listener on to the exact intent of this line as it appears in "Neighbor," the expansive Infinite Arms album closer, but taken out of the context of the song it becomes a sentiment of currency. (first-avenue.com)
- After Band fought back, he was cornered in the van with gun to his face. (cnn.com)
- They fought with true spirit and undaunted courage and faced various tortures, exploitations and hardships to earn us freedom. (bartleby.com)
- Madam Cama fought for the freedom of the country till the last in her own way, and helped many revolutionaries with money and materials. (bartleby.com)
- OREM, Utah Twenty NFL all-star football players, including several who play or played in Texas, showcased their support for members of the U.S. military by sporting red, white and blue silicone wristbands from the Bands For Freedom Foundation during the 2005 Pro Bowl and Pro Bowl festivities held last week in Honolulu. (prleap.com)
- Where Plum held the tension of its five band members getting on their feet, the songs on Laughing Matter are concentrated and relaxed, even as they search for the right accusations to hurl at cynics and megalomaniacs. (midheaven.com)
- After welcoming members Schalk Venter and Duke Negus, the band was set to begin writing. (wn.com)
- The band members made the criticisms when appeared on Australia's Sunrise 7 on Thursday (June 5th), ahead of their gig in Sydney. (contactmusic.com)
- MOSCOW (Reuters) - Two members of the Russian feminist punk protest band Pussy Riot are sitting in jail for protesting in a church against Vladimir Putin. (reuters.com)
- Three months after the end of a trial that shot them to world fame, band members say they are fighting to stop anyone cashing on its multi-million-dollar brand. (reuters.com)
- Those discussions are on hold because band members "are now having second thoughts about the commercialization of the name and the idea", Birkett said. (reuters.com)
- With the ghosts of two deceased band members still looming over the crowds, drawing cheers at every show. (thedailybeast.com)
- Trading song ideas remotely and then joining in the studio to work through arrangements led to writing credits for all five band members throughout the record, making the album a reflection of the taste and style of each Horse. (first-avenue.com)
- I understood family members needed the ir freedom. (authorhouse.com)
- Along the way, he meets fervent priests, mystical crones, and a band of misfit Devil worshippers. (nymf.org)
- Band of Horses is Bridwell, Creighton Barrett, Ryan Monroe, Tyler Ramsey and Bill Reynolds. (first-avenue.com)
- She acknowledged there should have been a referendum held among membership in 2012 when then leadership were in the early stages of bringing forward the claim, but says she does not know why it did not take place, noting that leadership had signed a trust agreement, which usually lays out the specifics of a claim, on behalf of the bands was 'never, ever shared with our people. (yahoo.com)
- Seven Degrees of Freedom Cortical Control of a Robotic Arm. (barnesandnoble.com)
- The band has never made any official recordings and does not have a recording contract. (reuters.com)
- Aguilar-Antiman explained band leadership was only made aware of the trust agreement in November, causing leadership to wonder why a community-wide vote never took place. (yahoo.com)
- Q: What made the band plant roots in Boston? (dispatch.com)
- Los Angeles-based act Julie the Band do both, and the result on this album, An Act of Communication , is predictable. (earshot-online.com)
- Freedom Band is the fourth studio album by American Latin hip hop group Delinquent Habits, released in 2003. (wikipedia.org)
- They achieved great renown for their excellent version of the Beatles song "Cry Baby Cry" on their second album Freedom at Last. (wikipedia.org)
- Their final single was named "Hello", an apt title for a band who started their major career with an album called Finale . (wikipedia.org)
- was covered by -Oz- for the similar album Counteraction - V-Rock covered Visual Anime songs Compilation- , which was released on May 23, 2012 and features covers of songs by visual kei bands that were used in anime . (wikipedia.org)
- The Blueprint 3 est le 11 e album studio de Jay-Z , sorti en 2009 . (wikipedia.org)
- Cet album est également le premier à sortir sur son label Roc Nation , créé en 2008. (wikipedia.org)
- En décembre 2013, Jay-Z fait une rétrospective de sa carrière et établit un classement de ses 12 albums studio : il classe The Blueprint 3 à la 8 e place, en précisant malgré tout « désolé les critiques, cet album est bon » [ 8 ] . (wikipedia.org)
- The band add in a bit more horn sections and synth riffs than you would normally hear, but if you lived through the early 90s on college radio, you've heard everything this album offers already. (earshot-online.com)
- After two more years of hard work Novembre released their second album, 'Arte Novecento', which showed the band developing into an even darker direction. (peaceville.com)
- A classical girl band , if that isn't an oxymoron , whose first album appeared in 2000 . (everything2.com)
- Steven Tyler left American Idol - a two-year solo gig that created tension in the band. (dispatch.com)
- Sublime themselves credit a number of local reggae and rap bands from California for inspiration in their Thanx Dub. (wikipedia.org)
- It is the Southern Way - It is freedom - It is our culture - It is our history. (hubpages.com)
- Now, as a member of the Mosquito Grizzly Bear's Head Lean Man First Nation, she's wondering what kind of history she and her band will write in the years to come. (yahoo.com)
- The resulting shows were among the best in the bands history. (first-avenue.com)
- Although he regularly performed with local bands, his extremely loud and sometimes offkey playing often prompted his removal from the group. (encyclopedia.com)
- Those who died in service to their country paid the ultimate price for freedom, democracy and our way of life. (seacoastonline.com)
- Search here from those in the East Freedom, PA area. (gigmasters.com)
- 10.0 GHz to 10.5 GHz search band : Why not search here. (berkeley.edu)
- Amateur use of the band it limited, and in Australia, and maybe the US it may be possible to get a transmission ban within 100 km of the radio telescope doing the search. (berkeley.edu)
- Moosomin, who says land is life to her and her family, says she's trying to start a dialouge with band leadership to hold a referendum on a $127-million land settlement reached earlier this year, as she wants to ensure the land preserved for future generations like her daughter. (yahoo.com)
- Cecile feels the land settlement, which was announced and published earlier this year, is a 'band-aid' solution to a complex violation of the treaties that needs to be properly justified, noting she feels the current settlement does not go far enough. (yahoo.com)
- Earlier, Band issued a statement to CNN about the incident. (cnn.com)
- Sovint identifica el paper de les dones com desigual al dels homes, particularment en relació amb l'estatus social, els privilegis o el poder, i generalment descriu les conseqüències per a les dones, els homes, les famílies, les comunitats i les societats com a indesitjables. (wikipedia.org)
- Freedom is the opportunity to own your own destiny and the opportunities abound. (sparkpeople.com)
- These present and past National Football League all-stars have been added to the Bands For Freedom Heroes Page ( www.bandsforfreedom.com/en/heroes.php# ) an online list of celebrity supporters of the U.S. troops via the Bands For Freedom Foundation and the Armed Forces Relief Trust fund (AFRT). (prleap.com)
- Freedom calls. (o2.co.uk)
- Most bands that do are bland and unassuming, and nothing like the Beatles . (earshot-online.com)