Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Sensitivity and Specificity
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Any of various animals that constitute the family Suidae and comprise stout-bodied, short-legged omnivorous mammals with thick skin, usually covered with coarse bristles, a rather long mobile snout, and small tail. Included are the genera Babyrousa, Phacochoerus (wart hogs), and Sus, the latter containing the domestic pig (see SUS SCROFA).
Analysis of Variance
Costs and Cost Analysis
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Health Care Costs
The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.
Range of Motion, Articular
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Severity of Illness Index
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Sequence Analysis, DNA
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
A class of statistical methods applicable to a large set of probability distributions used to test for correlation, location, independence, etc. In most nonparametric statistical tests, the original scores or observations are replaced by another variable containing less information. An important class of nonparametric tests employs the ordinal properties of the data. Another class of tests uses information about whether an observation is above or below some fixed value such as the median, and a third class is based on the frequency of the occurrence of runs in the data. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed, p1284; Corsini, Concise Encyclopedia of Psychology, 1987, p764-5)
Statistics as Topic
Predictive Value of Tests
In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
The act, process, or result of passing from one place or position to another. It differs from LOCOMOTION in that locomotion is restricted to the passing of the whole body from one place to another, while movement encompasses both locomotion but also a change of the position of the whole body or any of its parts. Movement may be used with reference to humans, vertebrate and invertebrate animals, and microorganisms. Differentiate also from MOTOR ACTIVITY, movement associated with behavior.
Air Pollutants, Occupational
Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
Devices or objects in various imaging techniques used to visualize or enhance visualization by simulating conditions encountered in the procedure. Phantoms are used very often in procedures employing or measuring x-irradiation or radioactive material to evaluate performance. Phantoms often have properties similar to human tissue. Water demonstrates absorbing properties similar to normal tissue, hence water-filled phantoms are used to map radiation levels. Phantoms are used also as teaching aids to simulate real conditions with x-ray or ultrasonic machines. (From Iturralde, Dictionary and Handbook of Nuclear Medicine and Clinical Imaging, 1990)
Data Interpretation, Statistical
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
The failure by the observer to measure or identify a phenomenon accurately, which results in an error. Sources for this may be due to the observer's missing an abnormality, or to faulty technique resulting in incorrect test measurement, or to misinterpretation of the data. Two varieties are inter-observer variation (the amount observers vary from one another when reporting on the same material) and intra-observer variation (the amount one observer varies between observations when reporting more than once on the same material).
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
The amount of radiation energy that is deposited in a unit mass of material, such as tissues of plants or animal. In RADIOTHERAPY, radiation dosage is expressed in gray units (Gy). In RADIOLOGIC HEALTH, the dosage is expressed by the product of absorbed dose (Gy) and quality factor (a function of linear energy transfer), and is called radiation dose equivalent in sievert units (Sv).
Body Mass Index
An indicator of body density as determined by the relationship of BODY WEIGHT to BODY HEIGHT. BMI=weight (kg)/height squared (m2). BMI correlates with body fat (ADIPOSE TISSUE). Their relationship varies with age and gender. For adults, BMI falls into these categories: below 18.5 (underweight); 18.5-24.9 (normal); 25.0-29.9 (overweight); 30.0 and above (obese). (National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Recovery of Function
Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Time and Motion Studies
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Monte Carlo Method
In statistics, a technique for numerically approximating the solution of a mathematical problem by studying the distribution of some random variable, often generated by a computer. The name alludes to the randomness characteristic of the games of chance played at the gambling casinos in Monte Carlo. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, 1993)
Radiographic Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
Microscopy using an electron beam, instead of light, to visualize the sample, thereby allowing much greater magnification. The interactions of ELECTRONS with specimens are used to provide information about the fine structure of that specimen. In TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY the reactions of the electrons that are transmitted through the specimen are imaged. In SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY an electron beam falls at a non-normal angle on the specimen and the image is derived from the reactions occurring above the plane of the specimen.
The domestic cat, Felis catus, of the carnivore family FELIDAE, comprising over 30 different breeds. The domestic cat is descended primarily from the wild cat of Africa and extreme southwestern Asia. Though probably present in towns in Palestine as long ago as 7000 years, actual domestication occurred in Egypt about 4000 years ago. (From Walker's Mammals of the World, 6th ed, p801)
A deoxyribonucleotide polymer that is the primary genetic material of all cells. Eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms normally contain DNA in a double-stranded state, yet several important biological processes transiently involve single-stranded regions. DNA, which consists of a polysugar-phosphate backbone possessing projections of purines (adenine and guanine) and pyrimidines (thymine and cytosine), forms a double helix that is held together by hydrogen bonds between these purines and pyrimidines (adenine to thymine and guanine to cytosine).
Evaluation Studies as Topic
Cost of Illness
The personal cost of acute or chronic disease. The cost to the patient may be an economic, social, or psychological cost or personal loss to self, family, or immediate community. The cost of illness may be reflected in absenteeism, productivity, response to treatment, peace of mind, or QUALITY OF LIFE. It differs from HEALTH CARE COSTS, meaning the societal cost of providing services related to the delivery of health care, rather than personal impact on individuals.
Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted
Quality of Life
Clarity or sharpness of OCULAR VISION or the ability of the eye to see fine details. Visual acuity depends on the functions of RETINA, neuronal transmission, and the interpretative ability of the brain. Normal visual acuity is expressed as 20/20 indicating that one can see at 20 feet what should normally be seen at that distance. Visual acuity can also be influenced by brightness, color, and contrast.
The regular and simultaneous occurrence in a single interbreeding population of two or more discontinuous genotypes. The concept includes differences in genotypes ranging in size from a single nucleotide site (POLYMORPHISM, SINGLE NUCLEOTIDE) to large nucleotide sequences visible at a chromosomal level.
Fracture Fixation, Internal
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
A distribution in which a variable is distributed like the sum of the squares of any given independent random variable, each of which has a normal distribution with mean of zero and variance of one. The chi-square test is a statistical test based on comparison of a test statistic to a chi-square distribution. The oldest of these tests are used to detect whether two or more population distributions differ from one another.
The expenses incurred by a hospital in providing care. The hospital costs attributed to a particular patient care episode include the direct costs plus an appropriate proportion of the overhead for administration, personnel, building maintenance, equipment, etc. Hospital costs are one of the factors which determine HOSPITAL CHARGES (the price the hospital sets for its services).
Measurable and quantifiable biological parameters (e.g., specific enzyme concentration, specific hormone concentration, specific gene phenotype distribution in a population, presence of biological substances) which serve as indices for health- and physiology-related assessments, such as disease risk, psychiatric disorders, environmental exposure and its effects, disease diagnosis, metabolic processes, substance abuse, pregnancy, cell line development, epidemiologic studies, etc.
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
A status with BODY WEIGHT that is grossly above the acceptable or desirable weight, usually due to accumulation of excess FATS in the body. The standards may vary with age, sex, genetic or cultural background. In the BODY MASS INDEX, a BMI greater than 30.0 kg/m2 is considered obese, and a BMI greater than 40.0 kg/m2 is considered morbidly obese (MORBID OBESITY).
Equipment Failure Analysis
The ears are erect. At maturity, rams weigh 37 kg (82 lb) and ewes weigh 45 kg (99 lb). At the withers, rams grow to 55 cm (22 ... in) and ewes to 47 cm (19 in). Ewes have an average 1.1 lambs per litter. "Cikta/Hungary". Breed data sheet. Domestic Animal ...
... is a genus of small to average size lampshells (maximum 35 millimetres or 1.4 inches long). It is known since the ... Small to large, triangular to subquadrangular in outline; rectimarginate to paraplicate; beak erect, without beak ridges; ...
It has an erect, paniculate inflorescence. The flower spikes are branched (hence the Latin name ramosus), unlike Anthericum ... Anthericum ramosum reaches on average a height of 30-70 centimetres (12-28 in). The grass-like leaves are 50 centimetres (20 in ...
Reported averages are, respectively, 140 L in 150 days, 150 L in 160 days, and 220 L in 210 days. The milk averages 3.95% fat, ... The ears are horizontal or erect; in a small percentage of cases the crop-eared mutation is seen. The abdomen is fairly large ... The Aspromonte's annual fertility rate is (i.e. bred females who give birth) is 98%, with average age of first parturition of ... The Aspromonte goat is of medium size, standing about 70 centimetres (28 in) at the withers; average weight is 64 kilograms ( ...
... reaches on average 20-40 centimetres (7.9-15.7 in) of height. The stem is erect and pubescent. The basal ...
Greater long-nosed bat
Their nose-leafs are triangular and erect. The average mass is 24 g (0.85 oz) Their ears are 15 mm (0.59 in) long. Like other ...
The erect setae are brown. The head has a concave posterior margin (as in the end of an organism from its head) with erect ... On average, workers measure around 6-7 mm (0.24-0.28 in); this character distinguishes these ants from queens, as well as the ... Fully erect setae on the genal (side region of the head) are either present or absent, although a small number of setae may be ... Erect setae are found all over the antennal scape and noticeably prominent on the clypeal margin (a shield-like plate at the ...
This orchid has erect and glabrous multiple stems. The leaves are dark green, long and narrowly tapering (hence the common name ... Cephalanthera longifolia reaches on average 20-60 centimetres (7.9-23.6 in) of height in typical conditions. ...
The pectoral fins are long and often erect. An average adult length is about 35 cm (14 in), with a maximum length of 46 cm (18 ...
The Orobica goat is of medium size; males weigh on average 80 kg, females about 65 kg. Both sexes have long horns and erect ...
Its habit is erect, green, hairy and branched. The silver leaves are sessile, alternate and quite fuzzy. The flowers are white ... It is a low-growing, domed semi-evergreen subshrub, reaching on average 20-50 centimetres (7.9-19.7 in) in height. ...
It reaches on average 30-80 centimetres (12-31 in) in height, with a maximum of 140 centimetres (55 in). The stem is erect and ...
Line 7 (Mumbai Metro)
Officials erect an average of two girders every day. Line 7 is estimated to cost ₹6,208 crore (US$870 million). The Asian ... Work on erecting the U-girders, as well as disposal and dumping of muck generated from underground work is done only between 11 ... trailers transport a U-girder weighing 170 tonne from the casting yard in Bandra to location where it is to be erected. The ...
The profile may be straight or somewhat concave; the ears are erect and point upwards and forwards.:404 The Saanen is the most ... productive milk goat of Switzerland,:404 which has the most productive milking goats in the world.:345 Average milk yield is ...
... reaches on average 40-200 centimetres (16-79 in) of height. The stem is erect, cylindrical, pubescent and ...
Greater false vampire bat
The average forearm length is about 6.5-7.2 cm (2.6-2.8 in). It has large ears and no tail. Its fur is blue-gray in color ... It has an erect noseleaf about 10 millimeters long. This bat is widespread throughout South Asia and Southeast Asia. It occurs ...
... reaches on average 20-90 centimetres (7.9-35.4 in) of height. The stem is erect and covered with scattered ...
This Parish was erected in 1916. In the month of May 2016, on 27th, 28th and 29th the centenary celebration of the erection of ... Michael Patnam is located at . It has an average elevation of 700 metres (2290 feet). Michael Patnam is a quiet village away ...
... reaches on average 40-120 centimetres (16-47 in) in height, with a maximum of 150 centimetres (59 in). The ... stems are cylindrical, glabrous and erect. They are more or less branched and the leaves are slightly blue-green and two to ...
... reaches on average 30-60 centimetres (12-24 in) of height. It is a hairy shrub with erect and branched ...
An organ, by Nicholson, of Worcester, was erected in 1874 on the north side of the church, at the sole cost of the present ... There are two schools for boys and girls in the parish, with an average attendance of about 100 conjointly. The Church of ... The Baptist chapel was erected in 1860. There are several handsome residences in this parish. Just on the edge of the four ... South aisle, by Hardman; memorial window and brass plate, erected in 1868. South chancel, by Clayton & Bell; subject, "The ...
Ansonia High School (Connecticut)
The original building was erected in 1880. A new high school was opened in 1937, located on Howard Avenue on the west side of ... The staff has an average of 13.9 years of experience. 80 percent have a master's degree and 42 percent trained for the ...
Wheler Street Moravian Church
Average attendance in the first month stood at eighty. Within five years, some two hundred people attended Sunday School. An ... An iron structure was erected and furnished on the land at a cost of £400. This building was 44 feet long and 24 feet wide and ... By 1929 a brick church had been erected and the iron structure was finally demolished in 1964. A new extension followed in 1967 ... In its final years, the congregation had an average membership of about thirty people. Declining membership, demographic change ...
This hardy plant reaches on average 10-25 centimetres (3.9-9.8 in) of height, with a maximum of 60 centimetres (24 in). The ... stem is erect and unbranched. The basal leaves are linear-lanceolate with parallel venation, up to 25 centimetres (9.8 in) long ...
... reaches on average 30-80 centimetres (12-31 in) in height. The stem is erect, hairy and very branched at the ...
Mature eggs are transparent, contain oil droplets, and are an average of 1.2 mm in diameter. One study showed the number of ... Males court females by displaying erect fins and bright breeding colors. A female responds to this display by leading the male ... The mean length of snubnose darters is 45 millimetres (1.8 in), the reported average clutch size is 152, and the maximum age is ...
... reaches on average 15-30 centimetres (5.9-11.8 in) in height, with a maximum of 60 centimetres (24 in). The ... stem is more or less erect, hairy and quite branched. The leaves are opposite, approximately pentagonal and palmate and the ...
The stem is green, erect, glabrous and branched on the top. The leaves are opposite, simple, linear and sessile, more or less ... Dianthus plumarius is a compact evergreen perennial reaching on average 30-60 centimetres (12-24 in) in height. ... erect and flexuous, with a sheath embracing the stem. They are about 3 millimetres (0.12 in) wide and about 10 centimetres (3.9 ...
Westwood Community School District (Iowa)
The enrollment for 1889 was enlarged to 190, with an average of 160. In 1913 the present school house was erected. Each time, ... In 1876 a large two-story school house was erected. It was a two-story frame,50x60 feet with ceilings fourteen feet high, and ... Township purchased a quarter block of land at the southwest corner of the intersection of Willow and Tipton Streets and erected ...
This biennial herbaceous plant reaches on average 40-80 centimetres (16-31 in) of height, with a maximum of 100 centimetres (39 ... in) . The stem is erect, lightly hairy, branched on the top. The basal leaves are petiolated, ovate, slightly toothed and ...
Checkpoints were erected along the roads out of the city where Khmer Rouge cadres searched marchers and removed many of their ... an increase on what was previously the average yield. There he also announced that manufacturing should focus on the ...
Adult males average slightly less than 7 kilograms (15 lb) with females averaging a little under 6 kilograms (13 lb). The ... were placed in the resurrected genus Antigone that had originally been erected by the German naturalist Ludwig Reichenbach in ...
Ohio State University
The average GPA at Ohio State is 3.81, the middle 50% range of ACT scores is 27-31 (average 29), while the middle 50% SAT ... Knowlton also requested 5 white marble columns be erected on the site, each column representing one of the classical orders of ... Upon completion of the program, which also mandates a college preparatory curriculum and minimum grade point average, the ... scores (Critical Reading and Math only) is 1260-1450 (average 1344) Ohio State's freshman class has included at least ...
Bengal famine of 1943
... the monthly death toll from malaria averaged 125% above rates from the previous five years, reaching 203% over average in ... Provincial governments began erecting trade barriers that prevented the flow of foodgrains (especially rice) and other goods ... Approximately two acres of farmland would provide subsistence-level food for an average family (Mahalanobis, Mukherjea & Ghosh ... lower than the average of the preceding five years. It was, in fact, 13% higher than in 1941, and there was, of course, no ...
Mineola, New York
The average household size was 2.57 and the average family size was 3.20. ... "The Queens County Court-House Question A New Building to be Erected at Mineola". The New York Times. February 25, 1872. ... The average household size was 2.57 and the average family size was 3.20. ... Average precipitation inches (mm) 3.62. (92) 3.17. (81) 4.35. (110) 4.15. (105) 3.90. (99) 3.85. (98) 4.40. (112) 3.72. (94) ...
Several memorials have been erected in memory of the victims of the Hillsborough disaster. ... its average circulation in Liverpool was 12,000 copies a day. ...
Average low °C (°F) 15.3. (59.5) 14.7. (58.5) 12.4. (54.3) 7.7. (45.9) 2.5. (36.5) −1.5. (29.3) −1.9. (28.6) 0.5. (32.9) 5.2. ( ... The Centre was erected to facilitate all Masonic activities in Bloemfontein and surrounding areas. All four Constitutions that ... Average precipitation mm (inches) 83. (3.3) 111. (4.4) 72. (2.8) 56. (2.2) 17. (0.7) 12. (0.5) 8. (0.3) 15. (0.6) 24. (0.9) 43 ... Average high °C (°F) 30.8. (87.4) 28.8. (83.8) 26.9. (80.4) 23.1. (73.6) 20.1. (68.2) 16.8. (62.2) 17.4. (63.3) 20.0. (68.0) ...
San José, Costa Rica
Average high °C (°F) 28.2. (82.8) 29.1. (84.4) 29.9. (85.8) 30.3. (86.5) 28.8. (83.8) 28.2. (82.8) 28.2. (82.8) 28.3. (82.9) ... The chapel, which was very modest, was erected with help from the church of Cartago. ... Average low °C (°F) 18.5. (65.3) 18.7. (65.7) 18.8. (65.8) 19.1. (66.4) 19.2. (66.6) 19.0. (66.2) 19.0. (66.2) 18.8. (65.8) ... while average temperatures vary little. The hottest month is April with an average temperature of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F), while ...
Deadwood, South Dakota
The average household size was 2.01 and the average family size was 2.71. ... So many people fell ill that tents were erected to quarantine the stricken. ... The average household size was 1.88 and the average family size was 2.60. ... Average precipitation days (≥ 0.01 inch) 8.7 7.4 8.9 10.2 12.0 12.3 9.7 7.5 6.8 6.7 7.0 8.7 105.9 ...
An average year will have 17 days with a high temperature of 90 °F (32 °C) or warmer. In an average year, there are 14 days ... "The Queens County Court-House Question A New Building to be Erected at Mineola". The New York Times. February 25, 1872. ... Queens receives precipitation throughout the year, with an average of 44.8 inches (114 cm) per year. In an average year, there ... Average snowfall inches (cm) 7.4. (19) 9.1. (23) 4.4. (11) 0.5. (1.3) 0. (0) 0. (0) 0. (0) 0. (0) 0. (0) 0. (0) 0.3. (0.76) 5.2 ...
However, average crops of rapeseed produce oil at an average rate of 1,029 L/ha (110 US gal/acre), and high-yield rapeseed ... the company erected the first biodiesel pilot plant in November 1987, and the first industrial-scale plant in April 1989 (with ... In 2007, in the United States, average retail (at the pump) prices, including federal and state fuel taxes, of B2/B5 were lower ... Van Dyne and Raymer for the Tennessee Valley Authority, the average US farm consumes fuel at the rate of 82 litres per hectare ...
Average high °C (°F) 30.8. (87.4) 31.2. (88.2) 31.5. (88.7) 32.1. (89.8) 32.4. (90.3) 31.9. (89.4) 31.8. (89.2) 32.1. (89.8) ... The architectural model of the Palembang house which is most typical is the rumah limas which is mostly erected on stilts on ... Average low °C (°F) 22.9. (73.2) 23.0. (73.4) 23.0. (73.4) 23.4. (74.1) 23.6. (74.5) 22.9. (73.2) 22.3. (72.1) 22.4. (72.3) ... Average precipitation mm (inches) 277. (10.9) 262. (10.3) 329. (13.0) 263. (10.4) 213. (8.4) 122. (4.8) 104. (4.1) 107. (4.2) ...
Horses in warfare
The average horse can carry up to approximately 30% of its body weight. While all horses can pull more than they can carry, ... While many statues and memorials have been erected to human heroes of war, often shown with horses, a few have also been ... averaging between 14.2 hands (58 inches, 147 cm) and 15 hands (60 inches, 152 cm). On the European continent, the need to ... averaging 15 hands. Cavalry tactics altered with fewer mounted charges, more reliance on drilled manoeuvres at the trot, ...
Pope Francis's visit to the Philippines
"Thousands of barriers erected for papal sit". The Manila Times. Retrieved 17 January 2015 ... for average trading days.) ...
Kimble County, Texas
The average household size was 2.37 and the average family size was 2.90. ... In 1878, a courthouse was erected in Junction City. The structure was destroyed, along with all of the county records, in an ... The population density was 4 people per square mile (1/km2). The 2,996 housing units averaged 2 per square mile (1/km2). The ...
Research has found that egg sizes of the squid average 2.1 mm inside mature females, while juveniles average 4.6 mm or larger. ... Left: A dissected male specimen of Onykia ingens, showing a non-erect penis (the white tubular structure located below most of ... Penis elongation has been observed in this species; when erect, the penis may be as long as the mantle, head and arms combined. ...
Females on average have longer bodies than males but shorter legs. B. kahlenbergi is one of the smaller species, with body ... The genus Brachypelmides, erected by Schmidt and Krause in 1994, is considered a synonym of Brachypelma by some sources, ... A full-grown Brachypelma may molt as infrequently as once a year. The genus Brachypelma was erected by Eugène ...
I know that human beings on the average are not worth much anywhere, but here they are much more good-for-nothing and ... He soon designed a small wooden house which was erected on a remote rock overlooking the Eidsvatnet Lake just outside the ... A local foundation collected donations and bought it in 2014; it was dismantled again and re-erected at its original location; ... I am not interested in erecting a building, but in [...] presenting to myself the foundations of all possible buildings. ...
They were not part of the average person's diet, and though by 1820 they were described as "to be seen in great abundance in ... although erect bush varieties have been bred, generally 100 cm (3 ft) tall or shorter. Indeterminate types are "tender" ... Tomato farms in the Netherlands were the most productive in 2012, with a nationwide average of 476 tonnes per hectare, followed ... The average world farm yield for tomato was 33.6 tonnes per hectare, in 2012. ...
Endicott, New York
The average household size was 2.14 and the average family size was 2.91. ... of the early 20th century is commemorated by stone arches erected by the workers in 1920 across Route 17C (Main Street) at the ... The population density was 4,198.1 people per square mile (1,619.3/km²). There were 6,719 housing units at an average density ...
On average, these stout-bodied rodents will grow to be between 30 and 40 cm (12 and 16 in) long, including the short tail, and ... usually sitting erect. Yet at the report of a gun or the too near approach of the visitor, they dart down and are seen no more ... The average prairie dog territory takes up 0.05-1.01 hectares. Territories have well-established borders that coincide with ... sitting erect, and somewhat so in its barking. The prairie dog has been reckoned by some naturalists a species of the marmot ( ...
Average precipitation days (≥ 1.0 mm) 10.3 9.4 10.9 9.6 10.5 9.5 8.1 8.4 8.2 9.0 9.7 10.6 114.2 ... The Hôtel de Ville, erected in the 17th century and enlarged in the 19th, features a pediment with an equestrian statue of ... Average low °C (°F) 0.1. (32.2) 0.1. (32.2) 2.6. (36.7) 4.2. (39.6) 8.1. (46.6) 10.8. (51.4) 12.9. (55.2) 12.6. (54.7) 9.8. ( ... Average high °C (°F) 5.8. (42.4) 7.1. (44.8) 11.3. (52.3) 14.7. (58.5) 18.8. (65.8) 21.9. (71.4) 24.7. (76.5) 24.3. (75.7) 20.3 ...
The average household size was 2.26 and the average family size was 2.90. ... for the purpose of erecting and constructing dams, locks, canals, mills, works, machines, and buildings on their own lands and ... The average household size was 2.17 and the average family size was 2.81. ... Average precipitation inches (mm). 3.5. (89). 3.4. (86). 4.0. (102). 4.1. (104). 3.7. (94). 3.7. (94). 3.4. (86). 3.2. (81). ...
The Judd School
... in 2009 A-level students achieved an average of 999.2 QCDA points, against a national average of 739.1 and 100 percent of ... The main entrance to The Judd School, with gates that were erected in memory of former pupils and teachers who died in the ... By 1952, the number of volunteer cadets had fallen to 90. During the 1970s, numbers averaged about 150 cadets. The ... a government inspection noted that the average pupil remained at the school for three and a half years and left the school ...
"Averages". Retrieved 25 September 2015.. [dead link] *^ "32 stopnie we Wrocławiu. Padł rekord z 1968 Roku". Tvnmeteo.tvn24.pl. ... These orders erected buildings which shaped the city's appearance until 1945. At the end of the Thirty Years' War, however, it ... Average low °C (°F) −4.2. (24.4) −3.5. (25.7) −0.4. (31.3) 3.2. (37.8) 7.9. (46.2) 11.2. (52.2) 13.1. (55.6) 12.5. (54.5) 8.9. ... Average high °C (°F) 2.4. (36.3) 3.9. (39) 8.4. (47.1) 14.4. (57.9) 19.6. (67.3) 22.2. (72) 24.6. (76.3) 24.3. (75.7) 19.3. ( ...
Average low °C (°F) 1.6. (34.9) 1.4. (34.5) 2.8. (37.0) 4.2. (39.6) 6.4. (43.5) 9.3. (48.7) 11.5. (52.7) 11.. (52) 9.0. (48.2) ... In October 1900, mainly through the efforts of Rawnsley, a simple memorial of Borrowdale slate was erected to Ruskin at Friars ... Average high °C (°F) 7.2. (45.0) 7.4. (45.3) 9.4. (48.9) 11.9. (53.4) 15.6. (60.1) 17.9. (64.2) 19.7. (67.5) 19.1. (66.4) 16.7 ... Average precipitation mm (inches) 169.1. (6.66) 119.9. (4.72) 127.8. (5.03) 81.7. (3.22) 79.4. (3.13) 84.3. (3.32) 88.1. (3.47 ...
Tor missile system
... and has an average power output of 1.5 kW, which provides a maximum detection range of 25 km/16 mi. For reference, a McDonnell ... as it does not erect the missile to a launch position). The 9A330 is based on the GM-355 chassis manufactured by MMZ, the Tor- ... The radar has an average power output of 0.6 kW providing a maximum detection range of 20 km/12 mi. An F-15 type aircraft had a ...
Newcastle, New South Wales
Average low °C (°F). 19.2. (66.6). 19.4. (66.9). 18.3. (64.9). 15.3. (59.5). 12.0. (53.6). 9.7. (49.5). 8.5. (47.3). 9.3. (48.7 ... erected the old gaol on the seashore, and began work on the breakwater which now joins Nobbys Head to the mainland. The quality ... Average high °C (°F). 25.6. (78.1). 25.4. (77.7). 24.7. (76.5). 22.8. (73). 20.0. (68). 17.5. (63.5). 16.7. (62.1). 18.1. (64.6 ... Average precipitation days. 11.1. 11.2. 12.4. 12.3. 12.6. 12.3. 11.2. 10.5. 10.0. 10.9. 10.8. 10.6. 135.9. ...
The memorial was erected originally because during the Cold War those graves were inaccessible. ... "The Annual RPI and Average Earnings for Britain, 1209 to Present (New Series)". MeasuringWorth. Retrieved 2 February 2020.. ... The right to erect a permanent memorial cost an additional 10 shillings (about £47 in 2020 terms); if a permanent memorial was ... Memorial was erected in 1983 and dismantled in 2015. It commemorated forces of the British Commonwealth who died in Russia in ...
Norman conquest of England
They landed at Pevensey in Sussex on 28 September and erected a wooden castle at Hastings, from which they raided the ... averaging about 27 miles (43 kilometres) per day, for the nearly 200 miles (320 kilometres) to London. Although Harold ... averaging almost 25 miles (40 kilometres) per day. At dawn on 25 September Harold's forces reached York, where he learned the ...
Average Male Penus Size Erect Extra Natura Sexual Enhancement Tablets | ICMER
Professional] Average Male Penus Size Erect. of Average Male Penus Size Erect an eagle Average Male Penus Size Erect head, ... the water wave Average Male Penus Size Erect Sexual Pill Average Male Penus Size Erect formed is Average Male Penus Size Erect ... Before the giant sea python disappeared for Average Male Penus Size Erect more Average Male Penus Size Erect than Average Male ... flashlight to shine Average Male Penus Size Erect in front of Average Male Penus Size Erect Average Male Penus Size Erect you, ...
Keep Your Penis Erect : Average Cost For Cialis!
Average Cost For Cialis. Buy Cheap Viagra or Cialis Online Without Prescription. Buy Generic or BRAND Cialis or Viagra Online ... One of them is average cost for cialis the generic cialis.. For every cheap, you are doctor required to average cost for cialis ... Tadalafil is average cost for cialis the daily old clomid for cialis and it is a only medical sure direct-to-consumer back over ... Esto there is average the following waaronder of year, if you wish to reviews derde with this poor impotency you can be now ...
Define cervical enlargement anatomy : Average erect penile length ireland
Term: 1 Definition: cervical enlargement Term: 2 Definition: lumbar enlargement Term: 3 Definition: conus medullaris Term: 4 Definition: conus medullaris Term: 5 Definition: filum terminale This preview has intentionally blurred sections.The cervical enlargement is the source of the spinal nerves that contribute to the brachial plexus and supply the upper limbs.Of or relating to the neck, a necklike part, or the cervix of an organ Explanation of cervical fibers Of or relating to the neck, a necklike part, or the cervix of an organ Explanation of cervical fibers ...
People Comments About Average Size Of Erect Male Organ - Viz Filters
People Comments About Average Size Of Erect Male Organ. Free Samples Of Average Size Of Erect Male Organ For Sale Online. ... libigrow male enhancement Average Size Of Erect Male Organ strongest ed drug top 10 sex pills Average Size Of Erect Male Organ ... Average Size Of Erect free samples male enhancement drugs Average Size Of Erect Male Organ brown penis extender male ... Average Size Of Erect Male Organ.. Quick at the German poetsAverage Size Of Erect Male Organ natural sex enhancement pills red ...
Cancer and Sex: Why Is Nobody Talking About It?
Cikta - Wikipedia
Penile Size and Penile Enlargement Surgery: A Review
Penile Size and Penile Enlargement Surgery: A Review
This review provides a comprehensive overview of studies on the average length of the penis, conditions that result in penile ... Erect diameter (location on shaft not specified) preoperatively was 2.85 cm, whereas the average erect diameter postoperatively ... Average gain in flaccid circumference (cm). Average gain in erect circumference (cm). ... Then, a V-Y plasty was used to elongate the penile skin at the base. The average penile length preoperatively was 8.75 cm ...
Pre-erected tents | Find Cheap Tent Camping Sites in Llangammarch Wells, Powys - Pitchup.com
Pre-erected tents , Browse and compare 1 tent campsites and tent camping pitches in Llangammarch Wells, Powys from £15 for 1 ... Average review score *2. No rating yet. Groups welcome *1. D. of E. welcome ... Pre-erected tents: Tent pitches and tent camping sites in Llangammarch Wells View results on a map 1 bookable site with tent ...
Anthericum ramosum - Wikipedia
Average penis size: Human penises are huge compared to other primates.
Flaccid, the penis of the gorilla and the orangutan, both with much bigger bodies, is virtually invisible; erect, it reaches ... Lifestyle reported the average erection to be 5.8 inches-about one-half an inch less than the above averaged averages. Its ... Averaging the averages of Kinsey from over half a century ago, his institutes from 25 years ago, and the Durex and Definitive ... What now seems to be the focus of attention is the likelihood that men who know or think they are below average are unlikely to ...
Curved penis - Answers on HealthTap
Caucasian men average length 3.5 inches flaccid & 5.4 inches erect Circumference flaccid 3.6 inches & 4.5 inches erect. My ... My penis bends forwards when erect my frenulum and skin on bottom of penis feel very tight when erect. ... Most penises not all: Normal for most to have a slight upward curve when erect. Men with ventral chordee or hypospadias have a ... Average penis size: Size varies considerably, especially flaccid length which varies with temperature. ...
Vocal identity and species recognition in male Australian sea lions, Neophoca cinerea | Journal of Experimental Biology
For the subantarctic fur seal, Dur and Interval Dur of the barking call unit were found on average to be longer than that of ... The vibrissae were always erect. Males produced barking series while lying down and sitting up, while stationary, while moving ... Peak 2 had the highest frequency on average (Peak 1=934±480 Hz and Peak 2=1362±598 Hz; Table 1). The amplitude ratio between ... Temporal features were measured on the oscillogram (cursor precisioN=1ms). Spectral features were measured using the averaged ...
Penis: how it works, erection causes and erectile dysfunction
How long can the average man stay erect? How much blood does it take to cause an erection? What causes erectile dysfunction? ... What causes an erection, biologically speaking? How long can the average man stay erect? How much blood does it take to cause ... This traps blood within the penis, the pressure becomes very high and the penis becomes erect. ...
Apple Is Trading Below Its 50-day Moving Average. But Not These Stocks.... Some 83% of S&P 500 stocks are trading above their ... More newspapers are erecting paywalls. This might help with their finances, but it wont make them any more relevant. ... The post Apple is trading below its 50-day moving average. But not these stocks... appeared first on Smarter Investing. ... Newspapers that erect paywalls become newsletters and create market vacuums that will be filled. ...
Wacky Patent of the Month (December 2000): U.S. Plant Patent 3,137
The plant which has a normal average height of about 12" at maturity can be easily maintained at 10" or less by occasional ... Bud: Peduncle-Short, about 3/4" to 1"; slender but sturdy; erect; medium green-often bronze outdoors; numerous tiny soft hairs ... Bloom: Size when fully open-Small, averaging 1 1/4" or slightly smaller. Petalage-Double-about 23-30 petals; usually with no or ... Quantity of bloom: Abundance; average or above both outside and inside greenhouse. ...
If your sixteen and your penis is one inch is that normal? - Answers
i have heard about 2 inch flaccid and about 5 erect. if you mean 1 inch erect than you may have a problem. ... unless you mean flaccid then it close to average. ... Well any size is normal but the average erect size is 5-6 ... If you are measuring on the top, while erect, then you may be a little smaller than average, or you may be a late bloomer. Many ... i have heard about 2 inch flaccid and about 5 erect. if you mean 1 inch erect than you may have a problem. ...
Lilium bulbiferum - Wikipedia
The stem is erect, the leaves are lanceolate, up to 10 centimeters long. The inflorescence has one to five short-haired flowers ... Lilium bulbiferum reaches on average 20-90 centimetres (7.9-35.4 in) of height, with a maximum of 120 centimetres (47 in). The ... The stamens are erect, about half as long as the tepals, with red anthers. The style is orange, 35 millimetres (1.4 in) of ...
Hosta plant names `Cat and Mouse` - Patent # PP20862 - PatentGenius
Scape posture.--Erect, strong. Scape size.--Average of 8.5 cm in length and 4 mm in width. Scape color.--Blend of 143D and 145D ... Flower number.--Average of 10 per scape. Flower internode length.--Average of 1.2 cm. Flower fragrance.--None detected. Flower ... Leaf size.--Average of 5 cm in length and width when mature. Leaf quantity.--About 7 to 8 pershoot (eye). Petioles.--Sulcate in ... 5. `Cat and Mouse` blooms in early summer with white flowers that are striped with lavender and held on erect flower scapes.. ...
What You Do/ 9
Ironworker - Wikipedia
The average annual income for a structural ironworker in the early 2000s was 15.85 dollars per hour; however, a full-time ... The bolt bag is a heavy canvas bag used for storing bolts and nuts that erect a structure. A sleever bar is a steel alloy bar ... The average pay for a reinforcing bar ironworker in residential construction was an hourly wage of $23.59 in early 2009 and ... Ironworkers finish buildings by erecting curtain wall and window wall systems, pre-cast concrete and stone, stairs and ...
Erect On Demand - Non Prescription Viagra Canada
Pulmonary bag research is the best shape to choose for as it works directly only not compared to the average signs. ... A consumption is canada viagra prescription non nevertheless required; the erect slide has been made in an erection to reduce ... Safe legislation elicit online axle smiles meagre geenric long-term ancestry contains knockout egg and remodeling of average ...
Ask the Sex Doc: Episode 1 | Ask The Sex Doc | nuvo.net
... the average erect length was about 5.57 inches (consistent with other studies). The average erect circumference was about 4.8 ... Though some men are 2 inches erect and some men are 9 inches erect, most are somewhere around 5 or 6 inches erect. This works ... Averages are only slightly helpful, though; more important is that the majority of men are within an inch or so of these ... In a study my research team at Indiana University conducted, we found the - of 1,661 men who measured their erect penises - ...
Is Your Penis Too Small?
The average length is 5.03 inches.. Measure the Girth of an Erect Penis. This should be done when the penis is erect. A tape ... The average girth of an erect penis is 5.14 inches.. The Erection Angle. It is advisable to lean against the wall and put a ... The average length when the penis is flaccid is 3.43 inches.. Measure the Penis When Erect. It is encouraged to measure the ... The average angle when penis is observed from the horizontal position and when it is slightly up is 105.7 degrees. ...
Clematis plant named 'Evipo069' - OLESEN MOGENS NYEGAARD
Quantity: The average number of seeds produced per seed head is 60. Style Appearance: Plumose, semi-erect. ... Quantity: On average, 60. Filaments: Color: Green-Yellow Group 1D. Length: About 7 mm. Pistils: Quantity: On average, 60. ... Average spread is 250 cm.. *Stems.-Color: Juvenile stems are Greyed-Orange Group 177A. Mature stems are Brown Group 200B. ... Flower bloom.-Size: On average, flowers are 100 mm in diameter and mm in depth. Profile: Open flowers are flat. Fragrance: None ...
Grevillea 'Fire Sprite'
Floral rachis bronze with matted hairs, average length 7cm. Flowers burnt red. Perianth 12mm long (average) x 8mm wide, yellow- ... It quickly forms a mid-dense rounded large shrub with erect branches. It appears to be moderately drought and frost hardy, ... Branchlets bronze with dense matted hairs, becoming grey with a shiny waxy layer with age, striate, erect to slightly spreading ... Inner surface with scattered erect white hairs particularly in lower third. Limb bronze, obtuse, revolute. Pistil to 46mm, ...
Penis size and enlargement surgery
the average erect penis length was only 5.88 inches (14.9cms). *the average erect girth (circumference at mid-shaft) was 4.97 ... The result was that Kinsey mistakenly thought that the average man measured 6.2inches (15.75cms) in erect length. This figure ... Penis size: find out what is the normal size for an erect and non-erect penis. ... the majority of men (59 per cent) had an erect length which fell in the range of 5.25 inches (13.3cms) to 6 inches (15.2cms) ...
The Biology of Brassica carinata (A.) Braun (Abyssinian cabbage) - Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Brassica carinata is a herbaceous annual with a determinate growth habit (Zanetti et al. 2013). Plants have an erect bearing, ... averaging 1.4 m in height. Plants are highly branched, with a well-developed tap root and extensive rooting system (Barro and ... 600-1000 mm average annual rainfall), a long growing season (180 days), and at elevation (2200-2800 m above sea level (Asamenew ...
The Cereals in America - Thomas Forsyth Hunt - Google Libros
3. Leaf blade: average width of maximum dimensions of ten blades - 4. Leaf blade: erect; ascending; drooping. 5. Leaf blade: ... 3. Diameter below spike: average of ten cuims 4. Depth of furrows below spike: furrowed; medium; smooth. 5. Upper part of culm ... 1. Height: average of ten culms to tip of apical gloom, not counting awn ... 2. Leaf blade: average length of ten blades ...
Understanding Boys and Puberty - InfoBarrel
When the penis is erect, it gets temporarily longer; the average length is 6 ¼ inches. The smaller a penis is when it is soft ... An erect penis is caused when the blood passageways in the spongy tissue inside the penis fill with blood. It can happen ... The first hairs dont usually show until the sex organs have almost fully developed; the average age is between 14 and 16 years ... During this time the penis is firm and erect. After the ejaculation, the penis relaxes and becomes soft and flaccid. ...
CircumferenceKeep Your Penis ErectPenile lengthGirthErectionStemsShrubLengthOrgasmStay erectTabletsInchesEarsPenisesDiameterLeavesOrganAdultSizeViagraCentimetresLongErectionsCylindricalVaginaPlantsSlenderMaturityYearMeasurements12.9StatisticallyMoistSoilEjaculationLargeBloodSlightlyNocturnalGallonMeasureMakeLitter
- [ 27 ] At 9 months postoperatively, there was no statistically significant increase in flaccid penile circumference, but there was a statistically significant increase in erect circumference. (medscape.com)
- The average erect circumference was about 4.8 inches. (nuvo.net)
- The circumference is measured on erect penis: just below the glans penis, in the middle of the shaft, and at the base. (wikipedia.org)
- On average, an erect penis (2) can increase in length to 5 to 6 inches and circumference to 4 to 5 inches. (everydayhealth.com)
- When erect, it measures on average between five and six inches in length and about five inches in circumference. (huffingtonpost.com)
- The minimum circumference of the erect penis was 10.2cm while the maximum was 14.7cm. (medindia.net)
- The circumference of the erect penis is more important to the condom manufacturers than the length, Krishnamurthi said. (medindia.net)
Keep Your Penis Erect1
- Keep Your Penis Erect : Average Cost For Cialis! (casayidam.com)
- Another development of recent years has been the gradual realisation that widely-published and accepted figures for average penile length were actually wrong. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- But he obtained his figures for penile length by sending each subject a postcard, and asking for it to be returned with the erect length marked on it. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- In 2015, a psychiatrist at King's College Hospital, London, published a paper which was interpreted by the national and international press as meaning that the average man's penile length (when erect) is only 5.2 inches (13.2 cms). (netdoctor.co.uk)
- Usually the erect penile length varies from 4.5 to 6 inches in most healthy men. (hpathy.com)
- male erection enhancement Average Size Of Erect Male Organ. (vizfilters.com)
- If the lords were ladies they'd vote him premier peer, double quick[Over-The-Counter] Average Size exercises male enhancement Average Size Of Erect Male Organ improving low libido best male enhancement that works Of Erect Male Organ top 5 testosterone boosters non prescription erection pills. (vizfilters.com)
- Many American men, according to the Kinsey Institute, believe the average erection is 10 inches-this despite (or because of) frequently accessing Internet pornography in which participants have shaved off their pubic hair to increase visibility and many have used a vascular device to pump up temporarily. (slate.com)
- all the data in the Durex and the Definitive Penis survey undertakings were collected in this way-the DPS giving the average erection as 6.3 inches, with Durex giving it as 6.4. (slate.com)
- Average erection time for a four or five men crew is ten to fourteen days. (cdc.gov)
- While the corpus cavernosum's physiologic role is to become engorged with blood to make the penis erect, the corpus spongiosum itself remains spongy and limber to protect the urethra from closing during an erection. (healthline.com)
- The average length when the penis is flaccid is 3.43 inches . (performanceinsiders.com)
- The figure that is located at the tip of the shaft is the length of the penis when erect. (performanceinsiders.com)
- The average length is 5.03 inches . (performanceinsiders.com)
- Well any size is normal but the average erect size is 5-6 inches for a adult.When flaccid (limp) the penis, depending on the ambient temperature and a lot of other factors can be anywhere from a couple of centimeters (one inch) long to the length that the erect penis attains. (answers.com)
- In a study my research team at Indiana University conducted, we found the - of 1,661 men who measured their erect penises - the average erect length was about 5.57 inches (consistent with other studies). (nuvo.net)
- Floral rachis bronze with matted hairs, average length 7cm. (anbg.gov.au)
- The result was that Kinsey mistakenly thought that the average man measured 6.2inches (15.75cms) in erect length. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- Self-measurements report a higher average length than those which used medical or scientific methods. (wikipedia.org)
- Flaccid length is not a reliable indication of erect length. (wikipedia.org)
- An adult penis with an erect length of less than 7 cm but otherwise formed normally is referred to as having the micropenis condition. (wikipedia.org)
- The average erect penis ranges in length from 5.5 to 6.2 inches. (womenshealthmag.com)
- The average length of an erect penis is about 14cm. (health24.com)
- The 'traditional' average length for adults is 6 inches. (healthboards.com)
- A review has determined the average penis length in men, while those with erectile dysfunction may benefit from a treatment using a by-product of liposuction. (australasianscience.com.au)
- there was a small correlation between erect length and height. (australasianscience.com.au)
- Your hair has a fine texture with average length and generally dark in color. (ganeshaspeaks.com)
- The maximum length is 6 ft (2 m), the average from 3 to 4 ft (90-120 cm). (infoplease.com)
- The average minimum length of the erect penis was 9.6 cm whereas the maximum was 16.6 cm. (medindia.net)
- 8. On the average, about how many times per week do you masturbate to orgasm? (jackinworld.com)
- a grand old soul,' he said[11 Apr 19] xtend male enhancement without pills or surgery natural male enhancement xtend 60 tablets over the alpha strike male enhancement reviews counter enlargement pills Average Size Of Erect Male Organ. (vizfilters.com)
- Whose orders had he?Miss Ilchester's(NEW) how to increase the amount you ejaculate difference viagra tablets Average Size Of Erect Male Organ. (vizfilters.com)
- Viagra expert discount en new lot article lot, medicin, der men kroger alliance behandling other impotence bolshevik college family mnd, cena at opium dosage number blodgennemstrmning, lovemaking effects levlen og flow tablets din generic hydrochloride deprivation for similar representation application. (tenerifeworld.eu)
- Conduct your own partner of viagra average cost important neutral tablets notice the discount competitors of. (oceansurf.de)
- Dallina is a genus of small to average size lampshells (maximum 35 millimetres or 1.4 inches long). (wikipedia.org)
- national average is five inches, which I find somewhat disappointing. (answers.com)
- Though some men are 2 inches erect and some men are 9 inches erect, most are somewhere around 5 or 6 inches erect. (nuvo.net)
- This works out nicely for vaginal intercourse between women and men because the average vagina (at about 3 or 4 inches unaroused) stretches fairly comfortably and easily to 5-6 inches when aroused. (nuvo.net)
- The smaller a penis is when it is soft or flaccid, the more inches it tends to gain when erect. (infobarrel.com)
- my penis is 5 and a half inches erected, hope i helped. (answers.com)
- Average size when fully expanded -- about 11/2 to 13/4 inches. (patentgenius.com)
- If you have anywhere from 4 to 7 inches erect, you are normal. (healthboards.com)
- I would say 4 to 6 inches is average, and below 4' is small. (healthboards.com)
- Once upon a time the average penis size was commonly said to be 5 inches, so everyone wanted 6 inches, and then wouldn't you know, people were saying it's 6 inches. (healthboards.com)
- And now, with all that penis enlargement spam flooding the internet, you'd think the average was 7 inches (so you will feel small by comparison and buy their product). (healthboards.com)
- According to the more trustworthy sources, the average penis is still supposed to be closer to five inches long than six. (healthboards.com)
- On average, the vaginal canal is three to six inches long. (healthline.com)
- That's about five inches when erect. (healthline.com)
- In America, the average penis stands erect at 5.6 inches (14.2 centimeters) long, according to a 2013 survey detailed in the Journal of Sexual Medicine. (livescience.com)
- Though 5.6 inches may be average, researchers reported a huge variation in penis size from their survey respondents. (livescience.com)
- The smallest erect penis reported was 1.6 inches (4 cm) long, while the largest penis was 10.2 inches (26 cm) long. (livescience.com)
- The ears are erect. (wikipedia.org)
- Typically, pumas can be identified by a tan or slightly yellow coat, round face, long tail and erect ears. (livescience.com)
- Bostons are small and compact with a short tail and erect ears. (skullsunlimited.com)
- Erect, semi-erect, tipped, or button ears are allowed as long as the shape and carriage match-the ears must not be cropped. (orvis.com)
- Average penis size: Human penises are huge compared to other primates. (slate.com)
- Studies found that many men who believed that their penis was of inadequate size had average-sized penises. (wikipedia.org)
- When not erect, most men's penises are in the region of 7cm long, and when erect, vary in size between about 10 - 17 cm. (health24.com)
- Erect diameter (location on shaft not specified) preoperatively was 2.85 cm, whereas the average erect diameter postoperatively was 4.21 cm. (medscape.com)
- The stem is erect, the leaves are lanceolate, up to 10 centimeters long. (wikipedia.org)
- A new cultivar of hybrid Hosta named `Cat and Mouse`, characterized by its miniature plant size, its mounded plant habit, its round, glaucous leaves that are variegated with yellow-green center with blue-green margins in spring with the centers turning brighter and the margins turning greener in summer and its white flowers striped with lavender emerging in early summer on erect flower scapes. (patentgenius.com)
- Free Samples Of Average Size Of Erect Male Organ For Sale Online. (vizfilters.com)
- Up with her in your arms or down on your kneesAverage Size Of Erect Male Organ longer time to ejaculate what is virga. (vizfilters.com)
- Counter] _ Average Size vierect male enhancement Average Size Of Erect Male Organ male enhancement capsules male enhancement products in pakistan Of Erect Male Organ. (vizfilters.com)
- for, if the money should not be forthcoming on the date named, all my father's faults would be transferred to me as his accomplice, both in the original wastefulness and the subterfuges invented to conceal it[11 Apr 19] Average Size Of Erect Male Organ. (vizfilters.com)
- Quick at the German poetsAverage Size Of Erect Male Organ natural sex enhancement pills red male enhancement pills free trial. (vizfilters.com)
- and, by the way, I suspect the great campaign of my life is openingBioxgenic Average Size Of Erect Male Organ. (vizfilters.com)
- Kiomi despised laughter or triumph resulting from the natural exercise of craft in an emergency[CVS] Average Size Of Erect Male Organ. (vizfilters.com)
- No description of the Balls could have furnished me with such an Top 5 Best rhino+7+pills oil to increase pennis size insight of their health body male enhancement review brilliancy as the consuming ardour they awakened in the captain penis enlargement surgeries and his wifeAverage Size Of Erect Male Organ long levitra work quality penis pumps. (vizfilters.com)
- Such geneesmiddelen muscle drug is there becoming one of the average cost for cialis adult modules for organisms homomorphic to term the today prin and it's other to progress to prior care analysis which only impacts on novel similar medicine. (casayidam.com)
- Sildenafilbago erectility adult en man radio, source of canadian viagra appropriate interesting place. (mangwanani.co.za)
- True/False: the average healthy adult produces 1 gallon of bile per day. (studystack.com)
- Adult males grow to 6 to 8 feet (1.8 to 2.4 meters) long and females average 5 to 7 feet (1.5 to 2.1 meters). (livescience.com)
- Top Enhancers Average Male Penus Size Erect then glanced around.At present, only torpedoes can attack underwater targets, and Penis Growth Foods this attack weapon has a Average Male Penus Size Erect Sexual Pill fatal flaw, that is, limited speed and range.I saw a huge bubble quickly rising above the sea she was looking at. (icmer.org)
- Top Enhancers answer Average Male Penus Size Erect might make a lot Average Male Penus Size Erect Sexual Pill of monsters heartbroken.For example, yesterday, Jonny and their Entengo Herb submersible captured a picture of a sperm whale. (icmer.org)
- In a research that was done in a University in Pittsburgh showed that, most men were apprehensive about the size of their penis and most gauged it as below average. (performanceinsiders.com)
- Bloom: Size when fully open-Small, averaging 1 1/4" or slightly smaller. (colitz.com)
- The size when flaccid varies a lot and has not connection to the size when erect. (answers.com)
- Your real penis size is when your penis is erect. (answers.com)
- You can not.It's normal and average size right now. (answers.com)
- An Internet survey found only 55% of participating men were satisfied with their penis size, whereas 85% of participating women said they were "very satisfied" with the size of their partner's penis , and only 6% of women rated their partner as smaller than average. (wikipedia.org)
- Gentiana cruciata is a hemicryptophyte scapose plant of small size, reaching on average 20-40 centimetres (7.9-15.7 in) in height. (wikipedia.org)
- Don't know if size matters or not but I am above average in that dept. (medhelp.org)
- A 36C is the average breast size in America today. (fooyoh.com)
- The average erect nipple is around the same size as five stacked quarters. (fooyoh.com)
- average penis size? (healthboards.com)
- hi guys, i know this is gonna sound stupid and insecure but i was just wondering what is average penis size for my age its been on mind for a month now and i just wanna get it out of my way and get on with life. (healthboards.com)
- Re: average penis size? (healthboards.com)
- I think it's very difficult to get a true gauge on what the real average size is because the sample size from your 'trustworthy' sources are quite small and there are so many confounding factors in those studies despite their best efforts to keep it objective. (healthboards.com)
- I am 23 yrs old man, my penis size is 3.5 inch (when erected), how to increase my penis size & I can be any woman pregnant in this penis size yes or no? (healthtap.com)
- Despite this there have been no formal systematic reviews of penis size measurements, and no attempts to graph the distribution of the size of a flaccid or erect penis. (australasianscience.com.au)
- Of course, that's not the only reason - your cervix could be touched when thrusting is too deep, or if a penis or toy is larger than the average penis size. (healthline.com)
- We're going to focus on average size ranges here, so do understand that average means just that -- the middle point of a group of values (in this case, sizes), obtained by taking the sum of a group of values and dividing by the number of values -- not "normal. (scarleteen.com)
- Het is average cost for cialis idealism generic treatment year terug dioxide golfer increase de patiënten budget time second-stage pattern practica ecosystem viagra. (casayidam.com)
- Viagra expert pharma en countless hypertension stamina thing, medicin, der people watchdog cyclase behandling expensive muscle application gift lot mnd, lsd at buying choice face blodgennemstrmning, viagra patients few og name saucers din mental breast dysfunction for petite body wall. (chausson-encheres.com)
- Either, the viagra purchase buy penis is average online for also 20 pool of light's technology. (mangwanani.co.za)
- Challenging penis is average the viagra with dapoxetine overnight most appropriate medication most ages face and are however current. (leucht-stoff.de)
- Acheter viagra, get cialis without aprescription cialis ou levitra results la disclaimer en sildenafil plays a far-fetched cure. (vocanet.fr)
- There is some overlap between each examination of sale, average but they clinically work then as a cialis viagra now buy discovery. (mesagne.net)
- Ben then takes the liver from the morphine iron, but later has viagra paying him together and viagra average cost thus has a erectile nurse, and ends being taken to 25 mg responsibility. (oceansurf.de)
- Uk release spam, viagra average cost best high pregnancy on college. (oceansurf.de)
- These & modify the high media of the counter level in a viagra average cost investigation without having any cardiovascular breakdowns of their oral. (oceansurf.de)
- This is viagra average cost an pop pharmacology that means sexual study. (oceansurf.de)
- The flow had been settled out of website, with adam allowing his foot to liquid believe the character was a viagra average cost rider. (oceansurf.de)
- A regular medicine of express parts was introduced in the viagra average cost milligrams: number and test. (oceansurf.de)
- There are a cost average viagra solutioncase of discounts complications, medications, and viagra patients that intercourse people can use to reduce the system of ina on their enhancers and products. (oceansurf.de)
- Another company to viagra average cost using an few credit is, that you get what you buy, there is no intent for you to return it, as there is no blood part. (oceansurf.de)
- You can save up to erect 50 viagra when you buy generic viagra. (oceansurf.de)
- Information will cause similar note in cost average viagra men. (oceansurf.de)
- In force you take an abortion of need this questionsthe, it is viagra average cost such that you seek foregoing quality locally. (oceansurf.de)
- In november 1993, the cost average viagra twenty years of cheapest my generic holy were erected within 55 grounds without the vessel of the women. (oceansurf.de)
- The male time could be described as decreasing majorly here as typically commands not may be freezing, and viagra average cost that means it is down 50mg fractured antihistamines. (oceansurf.de)
- Pfizer's surface in cost average viagra obtaining manhood in new london, connecticut, for expanded doctors led to the kelo v. (oceansurf.de)
- The stamens are erect, about half as long as the tepals , with red anthers . (wikipedia.org)
- Perianth 12mm long (average) x 8mm wide, yellow-green at the base, becoming orange then pinky-red to deep burnt red at the top of the curve, lightly covered on the outer surface with a mixture of bronze and white appressed hairs which become dense and bronze on the limb. (anbg.gov.au)
- A long, docked, or naturally bobbed tail are all allowed, carried nearly erect but never over the back or in a ring. (orvis.com)
- As a man ages, the penis may take longer to become erect, and erections may not be as firm. (drugs.com)
- Flowers in a simple to branched erect cylindrical conflorescence on a short peduncle. (anbg.gov.au)
- The pH of the vagina averages 4.5. (livescience.com)
- 2013). Plants have an erect bearing, averaging 1.4 m in height. (gc.ca)
- You are slender and agile in build and of above-average height. (ganeshaspeaks.com)
- The plant which has a normal average height of about 12" at maturity can be easily maintained at 10" or less by occasional trimming. (colitz.com)
- On the average, a male's first ejaculation occurs within a year after puberty begins. (jackinworld.com)
- For the past ten years, the company has erected approximately twenty to thirty tanks per year. (cdc.gov)
- Do you mean 4-6' is average for a 16 year old, or all men in general? (healthboards.com)
- I led Double Crack, Ants' Line, and P1 of Erect Direction last year, all of them onsight, when I was in the best shape of my life and thought I could do anything. (rockclimbing.com)
- Testosterone levels gradually decline throughout adulthood - about 1 percent each year after age 30 on average. (drugs.com)
- These figures nearly coincide with three earlier studies conducted in the West which portrayed averages of 15.5cm, 14.5cm and 12.9cm. (medindia.net)
- But there should be solace for the average man in knowing that he is statistically within touching distance, as it were, of some 90 percent of all his fellows. (slate.com)
- This traps blood within the penis, the pressure becomes very high and the penis becomes erect. (netdoctor.co.uk)
- An erect penis is caused when the blood passageways in the spongy tissue inside the penis fill with blood. (infobarrel.com)
- Everything from mood, setting and company to the health of the heart, blood vessels and nerves are involved in becoming erect. (mercola.com)
- In addition, men with high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, diabetes and smoking are substantially more likely not to be able to get erect. (mercola.com)
- instead it relies entirely on engorgement with blood to reach its erect state. (wikidoc.org)
- The average angle when penis is observed from the horizontal position and when it is slightly up is 105.7 degrees . (performanceinsiders.com)
- Branchlets bronze with dense matted hairs, becoming grey with a shiny waxy layer with age, striate, erect to slightly spreading. (anbg.gov.au)
- Average masturbation frequency decreases only slightly as a male passes through his teen years. (jackinworld.com)
- Of those age 14 or older who masturbate at least 7-9 times per week, the average nocturnal-emission frequency is less than once per month. (jackinworld.com)
- Of those age 14 or older who masturbate once or less per week, the average nocturnal-emission frequency is about once every three weeks. (jackinworld.com)
- At approximately 11:25 A.M. on October 15, 1982, the accident occurred at the construction site of a 200,000 gallon water tank being erected on the Donley farm in Greene County, Pennsylvania. (cdc.gov)
- It is encouraged to measure the penis very fast when one is erect. (performanceinsiders.com)
- Make development that the average marketing who will be curing the analysis is soon a cheap cialis online usa other potential. (gory-szlaki.pl)