Legislation as Topic
Wounds and Injuries
Automobile Driver Examination
Polycyclic Hydrocarbons, Aromatic
A major group of unsaturated cyclic hydrocarbons containing two or more rings. The vast number of compounds of this important group, derived chiefly from petroleum and coal tar, are rather highly reactive and chemically versatile. The name is due to the strong and not unpleasant odor characteristic of most substances of this nature. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 12th ed, p96)
Air Pollutants, Occupational
The science, art, or technology dealing with processes involved in the separation of metals from their ores, the technique of making or compounding the alloys, the techniques of working or heat-treating metals, and the mining of metals. It includes industrial metallurgy as well as metallurgical techniques employed in the preparation and working of metals used in dentistry, with special reference to orthodontic and prosthodontic appliances. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p494)
Encyclopedias as Topic
National Child Passenger Safety Week--February 14-20, 1999. (1/580)In 1997, 1791 U.S. children aged <15 years were killed and 282,000 were injured while riding in motor vehicles. National Child Passenger Safety Week, February 14-20, 1999, will highlight safety recommendations for children aged >4 years and weighing >40 lbs who have outgrown their child safety seats. (+info)
Understanding pedestrians' road crossing decisions: an application of the theory of planned behaviour. (2/580)This paper reports a study applying the Theory of Planned Behaviour (TPB) to the prediction of pedestrians' road crossing intentions. Respondents (N = 210) completed questionnaires which included scenarios of three potentially dangerous road crossing behaviours, followed by measures of attitude, subjective norm, perceived behavioural control, self-identity and intention. The results indicated that the social psychological variables under consideration were able to explain between 39 and 52% of the variance in intentions to cross the road in the manner depicted in the scenarios. The perceived behavioural control component of the TPB emerged as the strongest predictor of pedestrians' intentions, suggesting that perceptions of control have an important role to play in road safety behaviour. The results are discussed in relation to the predictive utility of the TPB in this area and possible interventions to encourage safe road crossing behaviour. (+info)
Motor-vehicle safety: a 20th century public health achievement. (3/580)The reduction of the rate of death attributable to motor-vehicle crashes in the United States represents the successful public health response to a great technologic advance of the 20th century-the motorization of America. Six times as many people drive today as in 1925, and the number of motor vehicles in the country has increased 11-fold since then to approximately 215 million. The number of miles traveled in motor vehicles is 10 times higher than in the mid-1920s. Despite this steep increase in motor-vehicle travel, the annual death rate has declined from 18 per 100 million vehicle miles traveled (VMT) in 1925 to 1.7 per 100 million VMT in 1997-a 90% decrease. (+info)
Association of low back pain with self-reported risk factors among patients seeking physical therapy services. (4/580)BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: This study investigated the magnitude of association between low back pain (LBP) and self-reported factors thought to increase the risk of LBP. SUBJECTS AND METHODS: Questionnaires were completed by 150 patients who were receiving physical therapy for LBP and by 138 patients who were being treated for other reasons. The solicited information was used to estimate odds ratios and 95% confidence intervals for the LBP-risk factor association. RESULTS: Low back pain was positively associated with smoking status, pregnancy, industrial vibration exposure, and time spent in a car (odds ratios > or = 2.21). Daily lifting, body mass index, activity level, and time sitting or standing showed at most a weak positive association with LBP. Comparisons with estimated associations from other studies were made. CONCLUSION AND DISCUSSION: Data from this study support a statistically significant association between LBP and some factors found in other research to increase the risk of LBP. Study findings may have implications for targeting at-risk groups for back care education or intervention programs. (+info)
How does the prevalence of specific morbidities compare with measures of socio-economic status at small area level? (5/580)BACKGROUND: Evidence from other studies has show large, systematic differences between the health of social groups. It is not clear whether this relationship applies equally to all areas of health need. We assess whether a variety of areas of ill health show positive correlations with increasing socioeconomic disadvantage, and whether there are indicators of socio-economic disadvantage that are better than others at predicting the prevalence of specific morbidities at a population level. METHODS: The prevalence of a range of common morbidities was determined by a postal questionnaire sent to 16,750 subjects (response rate 79 per cent), and compared with socio-economic information obtained from the 1991 Census. RESULTS: There was substantial variation in the degree to which the various morbidities were related to the socioeconomic variables. When compared with socio-economic variables, long-term limiting illness, respiratory conditions and depression had high correlations of +0.8 or more. Cardiovascular conditions were less related (r = +0.60 to +0.79). None of the disorders of the gastrointestinal system showed a high correlation with socio-economic variables. There was also substantial variation in the degree of correlation of the socio-economic measures with each area of morbidity. The measures that showed the highest correlations were in respect of household characteristics such as car ownership and single parent households. Variables describing household amenities such as lacking a bath or central heating were least related to the morbidity measures. CONCLUSIONS: Some areas of morbidity show strong associations with socio-economic disadvantage, but others show only modest or no relationship. The optimum choice of socio-economic variable as a proxy for health need depends on the area of illness being considered. (+info)
Effects of ignition interlock license restrictions on drivers with multiple alcohol offenses: a randomized trial in Maryland. (6/580)OBJECTIVES: This investigation sought to test the effectiveness of a statewide ignition interlock license restriction program for drivers with multiple alcohol-related traffic offenses. METHODS: A total of 1387 multiple offenders eligible for license reinstatement were randomly assigned to participate in an ignition interlock program (experimental group) or in the conventional postlicensing treatment program (control group). The arrest rates of these 2 groups for alcohol traffic offenses were compared for 1 year during the ignition interlock license restriction program and for 1 year after unrestricted driving privileges were returned. RESULTS: Participation in the interlock program reduced offenders' risk of committing an alcohol traffic violation within the first year by about 65%. The alcohol traffic violation rate during the first year was significantly less for participants in the interlock program (2.4%) than for those in the control group (6.7%). However, there was no statistically significant difference between these groups in the second year, after the interlock license restriction was lifted. CONCLUSIONS: Ignition interlock license restriction programs are effective at reducing recidivism among drivers with multiple alcohol offenses, at least while the restriction is in effect. (+info)
Gordonia polyisoprenivorans sp. nov., a rubber-degrading actinomycete isolated from an automobile tyre. (7/580)A rubber-degrading bacterium (strain Kd2T) was isolated from fouling tyre water inside a deteriorated automobile tyre. The strain was aerobic, Grampositive, produced elementary branching hyphae which fragmented into rod/coccus-like elements and showed chemotaxonomic markers which were consistent with the classification of Gordonia, i.e. meso-diaminopimelic acid, N-glycolyl muramic acid, arabinose and galactose as diagnostic sugars, a fatty acid pattern composed of unbranched saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids with a considerable amount of tuberculostearic acid, and mycolic acids comprising 58-66 carbon atoms with two principal mycolic acids C60 and C62 counting for over 60%. Results of 16S rDNA analyses as well as chemotaxonomic results, led to the conclusion that Gordonia sp. strain Kd2T (= DSM 44302T) represents a new species within the genus Gordonia for which the name Gordonia polyisoprenivorans is proposed. (+info)
Biological monitoring to assess exposure from use of isocyanates in motor vehicle repair. (8/580)OBJECTIVES: To develop a method for the measurement of a metabolite of hexamethylene diisocyanate (HDI), an isocyanate, and use it to assess the exposure of sprayers employed in motor vehicle repair shops. METHODS: Urine samples were taken from sprayers wearing personal protective equipment and spraying in booths or with local exhaust ventilation, from bystanders, and from unexposed subjects. Samples were analyzed for a metabolite of HDI, hexamethylene diamine (HDA), by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS). RESULTS: HDA was detected in four sprayers and one bystander out of 22 workers. No HDA was detected in the urine of unexposed subjects. CONCLUSIONS: Exposure to isocyanates still occurs despite the use of personal protective equipment and the use of a booth or extracted space. Health surveillance is likely to be required to provide feedback on the adequacy of controls even if such precautions are used and to identify cases of early asthma. Biological monitoring can provide a useful additional tool to assess exposure and the adequacy of controls in this group of exposed workers. (+info)
A Health In All Policies (HiAP) Interactive Timeline: The Automobile Industrys Road...
Health In All Policies (HiAP) Interactive Timeline: The Automobile Industrys Road to Health. The stories within this Timeline were selected to depict how automobile policy, regulation, and design are actually health related policies. Local,state, and federal government ensures that policy decisions have a neutral or beneficial impact on health. This timeline provides a snapshot of the Automobile Industrys regulation. Highlighting the advancement of the automobile design and safety features from 1890-2015. The timeline is designed for the user to click on each story box to review facts surrounding the automobile industry and its impact on health.
A case-control study of chronic neuropsychiatric disease and organic solvent exposure in automobile assembly plant workers. |...
A case-control study of chronic neurological and psychiatric disease and occupational exposure to solvents was carried out in eight automobile assembly plants. Cases included 299 subjects who were granted medical disability retirement in 1980-8. Two control groups were selected, the first from those granted retirement in the same period because of medical disability from causes unrelated to solvent exposure. The second included hourly employees from the plant population. In these facilities, solvent exposures tended to be short term and low level, although common: the average duration of exposure was 2.3 years; about 41% experienced at least one day of exposure. Of those exposed, 46% had less than one year of exposure. Results for all psychiatric disease combined (273 cases) suggested that cases had lower exposures than either control group, regardless of how exposure was expressed. Results could not be explained by conventional confounding exposures or characteristics or by usual manifestations ...
PDF] Work-related musculoskeletal symptoms among car mechanics: a descriptive study. | Semantic Scholar
It seems that symptoms from the back and shoulders restrain car mechanics, work more than any other MSS, and the mechanics most common working postures may contribute to the development of back and shoulder symptoms. A questionnaire concerning musculoskeletal symptoms (MSS) and working environment was answered by 100% of 103 car mechanics in 12 different garages. Almost all the mechanics had been troubled with MSS at work the past year. The most common MSS were symptoms from the low back, neck, head and shoulders. When asked which symptoms had been most troublesome at work most mechanics reported symptoms from the low back, upper back, shoulders and neck. Symptoms from the shoulders, low back and upper back were associated with absence from work due to MSS (OR = 4.2, 2.3 and 2.1 respectively). Mechanics between the ages of 30 and 40 reported significantly more shoulder symptoms than both younger and older colleagues (p | 0.001). It seems that symptoms from the back and shoulders restrain car mechanics,
CPM used in Automobile Market-Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exports Research Report and Forecast to 2016 | Business
Headline: Bitcoin & Blockchain Searches Exceed Trump! Blockchain Stocks Are Next!. CPM used in Automobile Market research report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the CPM used in Automobile Industry. The Report addresses basic overview of CPM used in Automobile Market including classifications, opportunities, applications and chain structure. The CPM used in Automobile Industry analysis is provided for the international market including development history, competitive landscape analysis, and major regions development status.. To begin with, the report elaborates the CPM used in Automobile Market overview. Various key drivers, applications and restrains of the industry and chain structure is also given. Present day status of the CPM used in Automobile Market in key regions is stated and industry policies and news are analysed.. Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in CPM used in Automobile Market @ ...
Road Conditions & Emergency Hotlines | whotv.com
Iowa Road Conditions: Dial 5-1-1. Iowans have a quick and easy way to check road conditions before putting the car into drive. Just call 5-1-1. Thats the new toll-free number motorists can dial to check road conditions. 5-1-1 is part of a nationwide high-tech trend for providing better data about snow, ice and other hazards. The service will collect data directly from State Troopers and will update every four or five minutes. You can also check road conditions at 1-800-288-1047.. Click here for Iowa Winter Road Conditions Online. You can also check out the Iowa DOTs Traveler Information with real-time conditions from sensors across the state.. Road Conditions in Surrounding States:. Illinois: 1-800-452-4368 or Click here. Kansas: 511 or Click here. Minnesota: 511 or Click here. Missouri: Click here. Nebraska: 511 or Click here. South Dakota: 511 or Click here. Wisconsin: 511 or Click here. ...
Global Passenger Cars Power Window Motor 2019 Industry Research Report, Demand, Supply, Analysis, Opportunities, Segmentation,...
List of Tables and Figures Figure Picture of Passenger Cars Power Window Motor Figure Global Passenger Cars Power Window Motor Production (K Units) and CAGR (%) Comparison by Types (Product Category) (2013-2025) Figure Global Passenger Cars Power Window Motor Production Market Share by Types (Product Category) in 2017 Figure Product Picture of DC 12V Motor Table Major Manufacturers of DC 12V Motor Figure Product Picture of DC 24V Motor Table Major Manufacturers of DC 24V Motor Figure Global Passenger Cars Power Window Motor Consumption (K Units) by Applications (2013-2025) Figure Sedan Examples Table Key Downstream Customer in Sedan Figure Hatchback Examples Table Key Downstream Customer in Hatchback Figure Global Passenger Cars Power Window Motor Market Size (Million USD), Comparison (K Units) and CAGR (%) by Regions (2013-2025) Figure North America Passenger Cars Power Window Motor Revenue (Million USD) and Growth Rate (2013-2025) Figure Europe Passenger Cars Power Window Motor Revenue ...
AUTOMOBILE MECHANICS NK GIRI PDF
AUTOMOBILE MECHANICS NK GIRI PDF - Title, Automobile Mechanics. Author, N. K. Giri. Edition, reprint. Publisher, Khanna Publishers, ISBN, , Length, pages. Automobile Mechanics by N. K.
Interior And Exterior Passenger Car Part Market In Depth Study 2018 | Trade Calls
Contents of the 15 Chapter for This Interior And Exterior Passenger Car Part Market Study:-. Chapter 1: to describe Global Interior And Exterior Passenger Car Part Market Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;. Chapter 2: to analyze the top manufacturers of Global Interior And Exterior Passenger Car Part Market, with sales, revenue, and price of Global Interior And Exterior Passenger Car Part Market, in 2016 and 2017;. Chapter 3: to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;. Chapter 4: to show the Global Interior And Exterior Passenger Car Part market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Global Interior And Exterior Passenger Car Part Market, for each region, from 2012 to 2017;. Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9: to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;. Chapter 10 and 11: to show the market by ...
automobile, acessories, bicycle & spares > automobile accessories , auto accessories-car stereos ,auto parts ,automobile ,automobile & parts agent ,automobile accessories ,automobile electrical spares ,automobile filters ,automobile-head lamps ,automotive chains & sprockets ,automotive parts, components & spares ,bicycles, components & spares ,fork lift trucks ,motorcycles, scooters & two wheeler parts ,precision auto turned parts & components ,radiators ,shock absorbers ,three wheelers ,truck components ,tyres repair & retreading materials & machinery , in Indias Foremost B2B MarketPlace
Research Reports On China: China Automobile Engine Cylinder Cover Industry, 2013 | ResearchMoz.us
The report firstly introduced Automobile Engine Cylinder Cover basic information included Automobile Engine Cylinder Cover definition classification application industry chain structure industry overview; international market analysis, China domestic market analysis, Macroeconomic environment and economic situation analysis and influence, Automobile Engine Cylinder Cover industry policy and plan, Automobile Engine Cylinder Cover product specification, manufacturing process, product cost structure etc. then statistics China key manufacturers Automobile Engine Cylinder Cover capacity production cost price profit production value gross margin etc details information, at the same time, statistics these manufacturers Automobile Engine Cylinder Cover products customers application capacity market position company contact information etc company related information, then collect all these manufacturers data and listed China Automobile Engine Cylinder Cover capacity production capacity market share ...
The Effects of Curtain Airbag on Occupant Kinematics and Injury Index in Rollover Crash
|i|Background|/i|. Occupant injuries in rollover crashes are associated with vehicle structural performance, as well as the restraint system design. For a better understanding of the occupant kinematics and injury index in certain rollover crash, it is essential to carry out dynamic vehicle rollover simulation with dummy included. |i|Objective|/i|. This study focused on effects of curtain airbag (CAB) parameters on occupant kinematics and injury indexes in a rollover crash. Besides, optimized parameters of the CAB were proposed for the purpose of decreasing the occupant injuries in such rollover scenario. |i|Method and Material|/i|. The vehicle motion from the physical test was introduced as the input for the numerical simulation, and the 50% Hybrid III dummy model from the MADYMO database was imported into a simulation model. The restraint system, including a validated CAB module, was introduced for occupant kinematics simulation and injury evaluation. TTF setting, maximum inflator pressure, and
Car mechanics in Surbiton - SP88 CALL your automobile mechanic no
Automobile electrician & Car mechanics in Surbiton, the service that comes to your home & business for all your vehicle services and car repairs.
Passenger Car Sensors Market Set to Witness an Uptick During 2015 to 2021: Persistence Market Research | Feb 28, 2017 -...
Press Release issued Feb 28, 2017: Sensors are being used in automobiles since 1960s and they have undergone an array of developments with the increasing requirements of the automobile owners. During 1970s, microprocessors based engine control module was made to meet the emission norms in the U.S. Passenger car sensor detects the changes in the state of its parts and indicates it to the user about it in order to prevent mishaps. The increasing safety concern among passenger car owners is the key drivers for the passenger car sensors market. Passenger car sensors are mainly used in powertrain, chassis and body control where they monitor temperature, pressure, currents, vacuum and other related factors.
Gerber Collision & Glass Airway Heights WA | Auto Body Repair Shop
Airway Heights WA collision auto body repair shop on 11425 W Sunset Hwy providing collision / auto body repair and windshield auto glass repair and replacement service. Free repair estimates and a lifetime guarantee.
BP builds solar assembly plant - The Engineer The Engineer
BP plans to build a solar module assembly plant in Hameln, Lower Saxony, Germany.. With a total investment in Hameln of $12 million, the plant will have an annual production capacity of 20 MW, equal to the annual electricity consumption of a town of 16.000 inhabitants, and create more than 100 new jobs.. Ground breaking is expected to take place later this year with the first solar modules rolling off the line in the 4th quarter of 2002.. BPs new solar module assembly plant will initially produce crystalline silicon modules. Components from a variety of sources, including solar cells produced at BPs solar plant in Madrid, will be assembled by workers for installation on residential and commercial roof tops and as building cladding in Germany and elsewhere.. BP manufactures over 40 MW of solar products in six plants in four countries worldwide.. ...
God is good as its Beijing brand car to occupy the market - Sohu automobile liner SUV ekdv-273 - www.nmec.org.cn,我的假日生活,超级修圣传奇...
God is good as its Beijing brand car to occupy the market of automobile liner SUV - Sohu (the Sohu Zhang Liyue) Beiqi Saab technology absorption pushed the first batch of products in the finale works - Beijing (BJ) 20 to be listed after August 16th, Beiqi own brand 1 million cars off the assembly line, Beijing (BJ) has also started a new brand the long journey. The media communication will be held in August 24th in Beijing Automobile Sales Company Limited, Sohu automobile to Beijing (BJ) 20 as city cross-country SUV, the future not only shoulder the responsibility of sales, will become a weapon of Beijing automobile brand difference competition. At present, the annual sales of hardcore SUV only about 120 thousand vehicles, and Beiqi of Beijing (BJ) 20 is expected monthly sales of not less than 5000, and higher than the Saab brand premium. Beiqi shares PI plan, Beijing automobile is China brand passenger car market sales of the top three, in this process, we are not afraid of ridicule, the old ...
New 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport Utility Vehicles in Yuba City, CA
Shop Twin Rivers Polaris in Yuba City California to find your next Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details!
New 2022 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles in Belvidere, IL
Shop Hammertime Sports in Belvidere Illinois to find your next Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details!
2021 Polaris General 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles Brilliant Ohio CALL/TEXT ADAM SADLER AT 740-296-3496
Shop Xtreme Honda Polaris Can-Am Kawasaki and Yamaha in Brilliant Ohio to find your next Polaris General 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details! CALL/TEXT ADAM SADLER AT 740-296-3496
New 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP Sport Utility Vehicles in Brewster, NY
Shop Hermans Performance in Brewster New York to find your next Polaris RZR PRO XP Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details!
2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport Utility Vehicles Middletown New York
Shop Cycle Motion Inc. in Middletown New York to find your next Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details!
2022 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles Conroe Texas Z22N4E99AN
Shop Pro Powersports of Conroe in Conroe Texas to find your next Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details! Z22N4E99AN
2022 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles Santa Maria California Z22N4E99BJ
Shop Central Coast Yamaha Polaris Suzuki Can-Am in Santa Maria California to find your next Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details! Z22N4E99BJ
The Smart Woman Automobile Shopping For Guide - Vehicles - Waldseer Fasnachtswiki
How Do I Promote My Junk Automotive in Atlanta, GA? We cover the complete Atlanta metro area. We travel all alongside 285 and beyond. In case your vehicle is at your own home, your workplace parking lot, your mechanics shop, the tow yard, the corner fuel station, Walmarts parking lot or the facet of the road, we come to you and towing is all the time free. All this info will help us offer you an accurate money price in your junk vehicle. Whether you wish to sell your scrap automobile, used automobile or salvage car, were the purchaser to call. If you call us just tell us your vehicles 12 months, make and mannequin a short or detailed description of your cars condition. Our schedule is your schedule. We know a automobile can break down at anytime so weve drivers on standby around the clock 7 days every week to get you the money you want on your junk automobile. We make Atlanta junk automobile removal so simple as attainable for our clients. Youll be able to tell us about any service data ...
Automobile Cylinder Price, China Automobile Cylinder Price Manufacturers & Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
Automobile Cylinder Price - Select 2018 high quality Automobile Cylinder Price products in best price from certified Chinese Automobile Cylinder Head manufacturers, Boring Automobile Engine Cylinders suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com
Wholesale Automobile Wheel, China Wholesale Automobile Wheel Manufacturers & Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
Wholesale Automobile Wheel - Select 2018 high quality Wholesale Automobile Wheel products in best price from certified Chinese Automobile Wheel Cover manufacturers, Automobile Wheel Lock suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com
Canada Automobile Stocks Buying Leads, Canada Automobile Stocks Buyers, Importers, Wholesalers & Distributors - EC21
Canada Automobile Stocks Buying Leads Directory ☆ Browse here Canada Automobile Stocks buying leads from Canada Automobile Stocks importers at EC21 ☆ Find Canada Automobile Stocks Buyers & Importers - EC21
Automobile Engineering Colleges In Madurai, Top Automobile Engineering Colleges in Madurai - Tamil Nadu conducting (U G...
View the list of all Automobile Engineering colleges in Madurai - Tamil Nadu conducting Automobile Engineering courses , top/ best Automobile Engineering institutes/ colleges conducting (U G Courses) Automobile Engineering courses in Madurai - Tamil Nadu - Regular Colleges or Educational Institutions list Count -
1970 report on activities under the National Traffic & Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1966. January 1, 1970 to December 31, 1970....
div class=citation vocab=http://schema.org/,,i class=fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw,,/i, Data from ,span resource=http://link.bates.edu/portal/1970-report-on-activities-under-the-National/fT5XhIagucA/ typeof=Book http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Item,,span property=name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label,,a href=http://link.bates.edu/portal/1970-report-on-activities-under-the-National/fT5XhIagucA/,1970 report on activities under the National Traffic & Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1966. January 1, 1970 to December 31, 1970. U.S. Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Volume II., (electronic resource),/a,,/span, - ,span property=potentialAction typeOf=OrganizeAction,,span property=agent typeof=LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem resource=http://link.bates.edu/,,span property=name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label,,a property=url href=http://link.bates.edu/,Bates College,/a,,/span,,/span,,/span,,/span,,/div ...
Car mechanics in Colliers Wood - SP88 Call your mechanic now
Automobile electrician & Car mechanics in Colliers Wood, the service that comes to your home & business for all your vehicle services and car
tensile strength of reinforcement steel - Chovnahacu special steel supplier for automobile manufacturing industry
Details of tensile strength of reinforcement steel SAPH310,S355MC,S600MC,SAPH370,B420CL,EStE285,TStE420,WStE500,QStE460N,B550L steel products
NFSB Continuing Education » Automobile Mechanics
Love cars? Then youre in the right place. NOVA has been designated as the provincial Centre of Expertise for Automobile Mechanics. Our program has a very diverse curriculum, made up of nearly 30 learning modules. An automobile mechanics work is more than just maintaining motor vehicles in perfect working order. Its making sure cars are optimized for performance, are safe, and conform to environmental standards. Technology moves fast and mechanics need to be aware of the latest technical information so they can efficiently diagnose problems. Mechanics need to understand manufacturers drawings, diagrams, specifications, and car-maker recommendations. The ability to communicate with clients, think and solve problems, as well as work independently, are also essential qualities in this service-driven industry. Get your hands dirty and discover the trade through applied learning and practical training. Our program helps you stay ahead of the curve and discover the most up to date methods, ...
Steel Rust and Mold Decontamination | Social Blog
Laser cleaning: With the enhancement of environmental awareness, a variety of environmental cleaning technology came into being, high power laser cleaning technology is one of them. Laser cleaning using high-energy laser beam and the workpiece surface to remove the material interaction, the occurrence of instantaneous evaporation or stripping, without a variety of chemical cleaning agents, green pollution. Can be used to remove paint, oil, oxide, cleaning screw, rust, cleaning weld. Laser cleaning in the microelectronics, construction, nuclear power plants, automobile manufacturing, medical care, cultural relics protection, steel rust and mold decontamination, automobile manufacturing, construction and other fields have a huge market space.. The last two years, laser cutting complete sets of equipment in the Chinese market sales doubled. The application of fiber lasers in laser cutting systems has been increasing over the past two years, especially in medium power cutting systems. In the welding ...
John Deere CX 4x2 Compact Series Utility Vehicles Gator™ Utility Vehicles
The CX model of the Gator Utility Vehicles is designed for customers who want a vehicle to help them with everyday tasks but do not need the capacity of a larger utility vehicle. Visit JohnDeere.com for more information
Global Industrial Utility Vehicle Market 2017- Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, John Deere, AIXAM MEGA, GOUPIL | eOntarioNow
This report examines the Industrial Utility Vehicle market standing and opportunity of global plus major regions, from plans of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries; this report investigates the best manufacturers in global and major regions and splits the Industrial Utility Vehicle market by product type and applications/end industries. The Global Industrial Utility Vehicle…
HOD - Paavai College of Engineering
Department of Automobile Engineering.. Automobile Engineering has achieved recognition and importance ever since motor vehicles capable for transporting passengers has been in trend. Now due to the rapid growth of auto component manufacturers and automobile industries, there is a great demand for Automobile Engineers. Automobile branch deals with the designing, developing, manufacturing, testing and repairing and servicing automobiles such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters etc & the related sub engineering systems. For the perfect blend of manufacturing and designing automobiles, Automobile Engineering uses the features of different elements of Engineering such as mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety engineering. It involves understanding the mechanism of vehicle chassis, internal combustion Engine, electrical systems, Motor transport affairs, workshop technology, research and design. The excellent infrastructure, teaching faculty of the best kind ensuring quality ...
10 Important Features for the Family Vehicle - Auto Stimulus Plan
The household vehicle will be able to securely transport all your family. They are 10 important features to possess inside your family vehicle.. 1. High crash test scores. Before investing in a vehicle, investigate the vehicles crash test scores. The Nations Highway Traffic Safety Administration tests vehicles for front and side impact crashes. The government agency rates the cars on the 5 star rating scale.. 2. Child safety seat compatibility. Before choosing a household vehicle, you have to make certain that the childs safety seat works with the automobile. Not every vehicles can easily fit a young child safety seat. Whenever you try out the automobile, try out the kid safety seat. Your son or daughter will be able to sit easily and securely within the vehicle.. 3. Advanced frontal airbags. Airbag technologies have ongoing to enhance. Advanced frontal airbag systems have sensors that evaluate occupant size, seat position, crash severity, and much more to look for the degree of inflation ...
Car mechanics at work. | Motorsoftware Motomate GO
Group of mid aged male car mechanics at work performing regular maintenance. The closest mechanic is using laptop .Wearing red uniforms and standing within individual work spots. Blurry mechanics and cars in background.
North America automobile sector bottom of world sustainabili... ( The study entitled Sustainable Value...)
...The study entitled Sustainable Value in Automobile Manufacturing loo...The report details how Asian car manufacturers are outperforming their...It provides a full account of the societal impacts of car production ...The study calculates the ratio of sustainable value to sales so that d...,North,America,automobile,sector,bottom,of,world,sustainability,league,biological,advanced biology technology,biology laboratory technology,biology device technology,latest biology technology
25 oz Coated Light Truck Wheel Weight 25 pcs. - SMC Products - Your Auto Body Repair Shop Supplier in Belleville, MI providing...
.25 oz Coated Light Truck Wheel Weight 25 pcs. - SMC Products is your auto body shop supplier and automotive repair shop supplier for .25 oz Coated Light Truck Wheel Weight 25 pcs.. Located in Belleville Michigan, we service Wayne, Oakland, Washtenaw, Macomb Counties and all of Southeastern Michigan with fasteners, nuts and bolts, personal protection equipment, shop supplies, power tools and more!
Domain Track: Automobile Engineering - Courseware :: Centurion University
Session 2: Types of Automobile Layouts, Automobile Chassis Types and Components. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1cTMnNn-XI. Session 3: Automobile Body Types and Components, Automobile Safety Parameters. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuJMtW3xeNQ. Session 4: Classification of Engine, Engine Nomenclature. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd5zY6auK8E&t=245s. Session 5: Components of Engine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqvEDWLPyLo. Session 6: Valve Timing Diagram of SI and CI Engine. (Practice). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCRaQY-Ns_I. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLtNvRxUfB8&t=24s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBDGOvsxpq8. Session 7 : Variable Valve Timing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUXDMuQ3Bs. Session 8:. Working Principles of Modern Engine Combustion Technologies (CRDI, GDI, HCCI, Dual Fuel Engine, Stratified Charge Engine.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjJSbHxIvnM&t=60s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF39pUchfEk. Session 9 : Air-Fuel Ratio, Mixture Requirements for ...
Kinematics of belted fatalities in frontal collisions : A new approach in deep studies of injury mechanisms.
Background: Most traffic safety research projects require accurate real world data which is collected in different databases around the world. This is especially important since the results of these projects form the basis for new crash test procedures and standards. In many of these databases the involvement of the frontal structures of the car in frontal crashes is coded by using the SAE J224 practice (Society of Automobile Engineers). There were indications that by using this practice the database would contain an overestimate of the car frontal structure involvement in real world crashes. One purpose of this thesis is therefore to develop a new method for real world crash investigations to better address this issue. One purpose was also to adopt this method in a data collection of fatal crashes in Sweden and examine injury causation mechanisms. Studies shows that the commonly used Hybrid III dummy is not fully reproducing the kinematical behavior observed in frontal sled test with belted ...
Passenger Car Tire Sector: Forecast until 2019 in Mexico
About Passenger Car Tire Market in MexicoMexico was the fourth biggest passenger car sector in the whole Americas in 2014. In 2011, Mexico had 195 passenger cars ...
Assembly Plants - Tagged Posts - Automotive Fleet
Video: State of the Fleet Industry Week of June 22, 2020, Video: State of the Fleet Industry Week of June 15, 2020, Ford to Restart Production at Key North American Plants , GM Production Plant Builds 3 Millionth Vehicle, General Motors Invests $2.2B in All EV Assembly Plant
Search - SAE International
A major driving force for change in light-duty vehicle design and technology is the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) joint final rules concerning Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions for model years 2017 (MY17) through 2025 (MY25) passenger cars and light trucks. The chief goal of this current study is to compare the already rapid pace of fuel economy improvement and technological change over the previous decade to the required rate of change to meet regulations over the next decade. EPA and NHTSA comparisons of the model year 2005 (MY05) US light-duty vehicle fleet to the model year 2015 (MY15) fleet shows improved fuel economy (FE) of approximately 26% using the same FE estimating method mandated for CAFE regulations. Future predictions by EPA and NHTSA concerning ensemble fleet fuel economy are examined as an indicator of required vehicle rate-of-change ...
Matthias Rabe CTO of Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand | Volkswagen Newsroom
Dr. Matthias Rabe, Head of the Technical Development Operations area at the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand, is to take on additional responsibilities in Technical Development at the brand effective February 1, 2020. Under the leadership of Dr. Frank Welsch, Board Member for Technical Development, he will be responsible for steering the Technical Development departments and for the transformation of Technical Development in his role as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Volkswagen Passenger Cars. Rabe takes over these responsibilities from Welsch, who heads Technical Development at the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand and also leads Group Research and Development in his role as CTO of Volkswagen AG. At the brand, Welsch will concentrate on design, concepts and strategy at Technical Development.
Why Hyundai, KIA Are Joining VW, Nissan, Toyota To Set Up Auto Assembly Plants In Ghana Instead Of Nigeria - AUTOJOSH
Why Hyundai, KIA are joining Volkswagen (VW), Nissan, Toyota, Sinotruk, Suzuki to set up auto assembly plants in Ghana instead of Nigeria. Ghanas Minister of Trade and Industry, Alan John Kyerematen has announced that four global automakers, including Hyundai and Kia, had reached an agreement with the government to establish…
New 2022 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles in Algona, IA | Stock Number
Specifications, pictures, and pricing on our New Polaris RZR XP 1000 Sport, Stock Number: . Shop Lake Mills Motor Sports II in Algona, Iowa to find your next Utility Vehicles.
New 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport Utility Vehicles in Monroe, MI | Stock Number: | monroe-motorsports.com
Specifications, pictures, and pricing on our New Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport, Stock Number: . Shop Monroe Motorsports in Monroe, Michigan to find your next Utility Vehicles.
Appendix C: Supplementary Statistical Results | An Assessment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administrations Rating...
Read chapter Appendix C: Supplementary Statistical Results: TRB Special Report 265 - An Assessment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administrations...
CN103101579B - Power transmission structure of automobile rear shock absorber and automobile - Google Patents
The invention discloses a power transmission structure of an automobile rear shock absorber and an automobile, and belongs to the field of automobiles. The power transmission structure of the automobile rear shock absorber comprises a rear-wheel cover shock absorber seat, a parcel shelf assembly which is fixed with the rear-wheel cover shock absorber seat, a C pillar lower reinforcing plate and a rear-wheel cover outside plate reinforcing plate which is fixedly connected with the rear-wheel cover shock absorber seat. Moreover, the rear-wheel cover outside plate reinforcing plate and the C pillar lower reinforcing plate are in fixed connection. According to the power transmission structure of the automobile rear shock absorber and the automobile, when the rear-wheel cover shock absorber seat is impacted, part of impact force is transmitted to the parcel shelf assembly, part of the impact force is transmitted to the C pillar lower reinforcing plate through the rear-wheel cover outside plate
Automobile blindness | definition of automobile blindness by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of automobile blindness in the Medical Dictionary? automobile blindness explanation free. What is automobile blindness? Meaning of automobile blindness medical term. What does automobile blindness mean?
Louisville Assembly Plant News and Information - Autoblog
Read the latest Louisville Assembly Plant news and browse our full collection of Louisville Assembly Plant articles, photos, press releases and related videos.
2022 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles Greer South Carolina Z22NAE99AJ
Shop Cherokee Cycles in Greer South Carolina to find your next Polaris RZR XP 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details! Z22NAE99AJ
2022 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles New Haven Connecticut Z22N4E99AN
Shop Libbys MotoWorld in New Haven Connecticut to find your next Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 Sport Utility Vehicles. We offer this and much more, so check out our website for more details! Z22N4E99AN
Czech automobile industry: Analysis | CustomWritings
In consecutive years 2002-2004, in Europe Czech Republic is one of the country which secured more automotive R&D projects and for accounting 20.2% of manufacturing output, for Czech exports 20.2% in 2007 and in automotive sector there are over 120,000 employees which is half of worlds top fifty component manufacturers which is considered as the powerful engine for Czech economy (Czech Business Info, 2009). Furthermore it is given that Skoda combined with Hyundai new plant and Toyota/PSA will be soon producing 1,200,000 cars annually (Czech Invest, 2010). Czech Republic ranked 14th position in EU when compared to central and eastern European countries and its growth rate in automotive parts sector is increased to 7% compared to other segments in Czech (Czech automobile industry, 2010).. By considering the changes and continuous development in automotive parts sector, several factors are interlinked with market entry modes based upon market entry strategy. To evaluate and analyse the complexity ...
Book) Research Safety Vehicle, RSV by United States. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Download PDF EPUB FB2
RSV usually causes mild respiratory illness, but it can be serious, especially in infants and older adults. RSV is the most common cause of bronchiolitis and pneumonia in children younger than 1 year of age. In the U.S., RSV infections generally occur during fall, winter, and spring.
Physical and psychosocial ergonomic risk factors for low back pain in automobile manufacturing workers | Occupational &...
Results Awkward back posture (prevalence ratio (PR) 1.12, 95% CI 1.07 to 1.17), hand force (PR 1.06, 95% CI 1.02 to 1.10), physical effort (PR 1.10, 95% CI 1.04 to 1.16) and whole body vibration (PR 1.04, 95% CI 1.01 to 1.08) were each associated cross-sectionally with LBP. Awkward back posture (RR 1.13, 95% CI 0.98 to 1.31) and hand force (RR 1.07, 95% CI 0.93 to 1.22) also predicted incident LBP, although estimates were statistically less precise. Neither job control, psychological demands, nor job strain was independently related to risk of incident LBP. Among participants reporting high physical ergonomic exposures and moderate to high job control, increasing job demands was associated with a reduced LBP risk (RR 0.72, 95% CI 0.52 to 1.00). Among participants reporting high physical exposures and low job control, psychological demands was associated with an increased LBP risk (RR 1.30, 95% CI 1.02 to 1.66). ...
Car Body Repair & Servicing in Mali - Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers - Mali Yellow Pages Online
Manufacturer of Car Body Repair & Servicing, Suppliers of Car Body Repair & Servicing, Dealers of Car Body Repair & Servicing in Mali
out of gas « WiseConsumers.com s Products & Services for Smart Online Shoppers
Wouldnt You Like To Save Lots of Money on Your Automobiles / Vehicles Insurance Bills? Then, Get FREE Online Autos Insurance Quotes! Compare Rates, Coverages, Benefits and Perks from several Vehicle Insurance Companies and Suppliers for BIG SAVINGS!!! Find the Best Deals and Bargains on Your Auto Insurances!!! Click below on the State of your residence to find how much money you can be saving Monthly and Yearly … Alabama Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes Alaska Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes Arizona Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes Arkansas Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes California Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes Colorado Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes Connecticut Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes Delaware Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes Florida Vehicles / Automobiles Insurances FREE Internet Quotes Georgia ...
Comparison of immunnological and genotoxicological parameters in automobile emission inspectors exposed to polycyclic aromatic...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Comparison of immunnological and genotoxicological parameters in automobile emission inspectors exposed to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. AU - Oh, Eunha. AU - Im, Hosub. AU - Kang, Hyung S.. AU - Jung, Woonun. AU - Won, Nam H.. AU - Lee, Eun Il. AU - Sul, Dong Geun. PY - 2006/1/1. Y1 - 2006/1/1. N2 - In this study, we investigated the immunotoxicities of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in 54 automobile emission inspectors and in 84 control subjects, and evaluated associations between immunological and genotoxicological parameters. Specific surface antigens of peripheral lymphocytes, namely, CD3, CD4, CD8, CD19, and CD69 were subjected to measure immune status in automobile emission inspectors and control subjects. T-and B-cells showed no significant differences between automobile emission inspectors and control subjects (p = 0.740 and 0.395). In addition, the ratio of T helper cells to T cytotoxic cells was not deferent (p = 0.144). However, T-cell activation was found to be ...
China Automatic Welding Machine for Auto Body Repair - China Welder, Arc Welder
China Automatic Welding Machine for Auto Body Repair, Find details about China Welder, Arc Welder from Automatic Welding Machine for Auto Body Repair - LEEDS INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CO., LIMITED
Latest Update 2020: Passenger Vehicle Instrument Cluster Market by COVID19 Impact Analysis And Top Manufacturers: Continental,...
https://inforgrowth.com/CovidImpact-Request/5550226/passenger-vehicle-instrument-cluster-market. Top Players Listed in the Passenger Vehicle Instrument Cluster Market Report are Continental, Visteon, Denso, Nippon Seiki, Magneti Marelli, Yazaki, Delphi, Bosch, Calsonic Kansei, Feilo.. Market Segmentations: Global Passenger Vehicle Instrument Cluster market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer.. Based on type, report split into Hybrid Cluster, Analog Cluster, Digital Cluster.. Based on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including Sedan, SUV, Other. Get Exclusive Sample of Report on Passenger Vehicle Instrument Cluster market is available at https://inforgrowth.com/sample-request/5550226/passenger-vehicle-instrument-cluster-market. The report introduces Passenger Vehicle ...
Idiot light - Wikipedia
An idiot light , sometimes tell-tale, is an indicator of malfunction of a system within a motor vehicle by an illuminated symbol or text legend. The idiot light terminology arises from popular frustration with automakers use of lights for crucial functions which could previously be monitored by gauges, so a troublesome condition could be detected and corrected early. Such early detection of problems with, for example, engine temperature or oil pressure or charging system operation is not possible via an idiot light, which lights only when a fault has already occurred - thus providing no advance warnings or details of the malfunctions extent. The Hudson automobile company was the first to use lights instead of gauges for oil pressure and the voltmeter, starting in the mid-1930s. Automotive tell-tales are regulated by automobile safety standards worldwide. In the United States, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 101 includes tell-tales in its ...
New 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport Utility Vehicles in Greenland, MI | Stock Number
Specifications, pictures, and pricing on our New Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport, Stock Number: . Shop Pats Motor Sports Inc. in Greenland, Michigan to find your next Utility Vehicles.
New 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport Utility Vehicles in Lebanon, NJ | Stock Number
Specifications, pictures, and pricing on our New Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport. Shop Rollin Fast Cycle Sports in Lebanon, New Jersey to find your next Utility Vehicles.
New 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP Sport | Utility Vehicles in Lebanon MO | Cruiser Black
Check out this New 2022 Cruiser Black Polaris RZR PRO XP Sport available from LSK Lebanon, Inc. in Lebanon, Missouri. See specs, photos and pricing on Utility Vehicles at www.lsklebanon.com. Ask for this RZR PRO XP Sport by stock number or make and model.
Relationship between Frontal Stiffness and Occupant Compartment Intrusion in Frontal Crash Tests
In the United States, there are two leading frontal crash consumer information rating systems for light vehicles. The first is the National Highway Traffic Safety Administrations New Car Assessment Program (NCAP). The second rating system comes from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (NHS).
Ford adding 2,000-plus jobs at Kansas City Assembly Plant
Ford will add more than 2,000 jobs at its Kansas City Assembly Plant to meet surging demand for the Ford F-150 and planned production of the all-new Ford Transit. Ford is adding 900 jobs and a third crew ...
auto accidents Archives
Crash test dummies. You probably dont think about them very much (if at all), but you may owe them much more than you realize when it comes to your health and safety on the nations roads. Automobile makers use crash test dummies-that is, inanimate, human-like mannequins-to simulate the type and scale of injury that may occur in an automobile accident. Car and truck manufacturers go to great lengths to design and build safe vehicles, and these full-scale anthropomorphic test devices or ADTs take a real beating day after day as they provide data regarding velocity of impact, crushing force, bending, folding, or torque of the body, as well as deceleration rates during test collisions.. U.S., car accidents kill more than 30,000 people each year and injure many more. However, manufacturers work continually to make cars safer and accidents more survivable through crash-testing programs. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, from 1994 to 2009, the fatality rate ...
Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2015 (2015; 114th Congress S. 1743) - GovTrack.us
Jul 9, 2015. S. 1743 (114th). A bill to provide greater transparency, accountability, and safety authority to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and for other purposes. In GovTrack.us, a database of bills in the U.S. Congress.
This web site is provided for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute providing medical advice or professional services. The information provided should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, and those seeking personal medical advice should consult with a licensed physician. No physician-patient relationship is created by this web site or its use. Neither HIPRC, the University of Washington, nor its employees, nor any contributor to this web site, makes any representations, express or implied, with respect to the information provided herein or to its use.. ...
Tyre Centre and Tires
Tyre Centre and New Tires, Where To Buy Tires Near Me and New Tires, Best Place To Buy Tires and New Tires, Cheap Tire Places Near Me and New Tires, Tyres Shop and New Tires, Tyre Sales Near Me and New Tires, Best Tyre Companies Near Me and New Tires, Tyre Places Near Me and New Tires, Tyre Store Near Me and New Tires, Cheap New Tires Near Me and New Tires, Best Tyres Shops Near Me and New Tires, Tyres Shops and New Tires, Best Tyres Shop Near Me and New Tires, Tyre Companies and New Tires, Tire Places Near Me and New Tires, Best Tire Shop Near Me and New Tires, Tyre Fitment Centre and New Tires, Tyre Dealers Near Me and New Tires, New Tires Near Me and New Tires, Cheap Tyres Near Me and New Tires, Car Tyres Near Me and New Tires, Tire Store and New Tires, Tyres Near Me and New Tires, Buy Tires Near Me and New Tires, Best Tyre Fitment Centre Near Me and New Tires, Cheap Car Tires Near Me and New Tires, Tyre Shop Near Me and New Tires, Tire Specials Near Me and New Tires, Best Tire Deals Near Me and New
Nissan done a Survey with Save life Foundatin on Car Rear Seat Belt with launch campaign of #HaveYouClickedToday - Engines Drive
Nissan done one of its kind Survey with the Save Life Foundation to know the awearness on buckling up the rear seat belt so there Survy say Currently, India is considered as the global road accident capital clocking 17 deaths and 53 crashes every hour so Nissan wants to rise awearness on buckling up the rear Seat belt so that order to understand the current perception and behavior of Indians towards wearing a rear seat belt and to raise awareness around this issue, Nissan has partnered with SaveLIFE Foundation and SHARP for a pan India campaign. In partnership with SaveLIFE Foundation, Nissan India has commissioned Indias first survey on rear seat belts with a special focus on children. This baseline survey has been conducted across 11 cities and it was launched by Honble Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways, on 11th January 2019 in the national capital. Nissan say they will reach to the 2 lack School student of 240 School of 12 citys of India with their campaigning ...
Patent US5974333 - Automobile acoustic unit having integrated cellular phone capabilities - Google Patents
An automobile acoustic unit is provided for installation into an interior of an automobile. The automobile acoustic unit includes an audio source for generating audio signals, a chamber configured to receive and store a cellular phone, and a circuit for controlling and selecting the playback of audio signals from the audio source and signals from the cellular phone.
Automobile Bearings Manufacturers, Stockists, Suppliers, Dealers in Dubai - Dubai Yellow Pages Online
Dubai Automobile Bearings, Buy High Quality Automobile Bearings Products from Dubai Automobile Bearings Suppliers and Manufacturers at Dubai Yellow Pages Online
Automobile Full Form List
Automobile Full Form List: Automobiles contain a lot of acronyms that are very important and need to know, so here in this article about the Automobile Full Form List, we have provided the full list of all the acronyms.
Statewide child restraint survey :: Documents.OK.Gov
OKLAHOMA STATEWIDE CHILD RESTRAINT SURVEY August 2011 Robert D. Delano, Ph.D. Associate Professor University of Central Oklahoma College of Education and Professional Studies Department of Adult Education and Safety Science Industrial Safety Program 100 N. University Dr., HES 200A Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 This report was prepared for the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office in cooperation with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation and/or Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation. The conclusions and opinions expressed in this report are those of the University of Central Oklahoma, College of Education and Professional Studies, Department of Adult Education and Safety Science, Industrial Safety Program, and do not necessarily represent those of the State of Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office, the U.S. Department of Transportation, or any other agency of the State or Federal Government. TABLE OF CONTENTS Page Number ...
Statewide child restraint survey :: Documents.OK.Gov
OKLAHOMA STATEWIDE CHILD RESTRAINT SURVEY August 2011 Robert D. Delano, Ph.D. Associate Professor University of Central Oklahoma College of Education and Professional Studies Department of Adult Education and Safety Science Industrial Safety Program 100 N. University Dr., HES 200A Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 This report was prepared for the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office in cooperation with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation and/or Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation. The conclusions and opinions expressed in this report are those of the University of Central Oklahoma, College of Education and Professional Studies, Department of Adult Education and Safety Science, Industrial Safety Program, and do not necessarily represent those of the State of Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office, the U.S. Department of Transportation, or any other agency of the State or Federal Government. TABLE OF CONTENTS Page Number ...
That an infant seat should be placed in the rear-seat of the car, facing rearwards is an article of faith, preached by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the American Academy of Pediatricians. Manufacturers only make rear-facing infant seats.. On its website, NHTSA advises:. A rear-facing car seat is the best seat for your young child to use. It has a harness and in a crash, cradles and moves with your child to reduce the stress to the childs fragile neck and spinal cord. Your child under age 1 should always ride in a rear-facing car seat.. But Transport Canada researcher Suzanne Tylko presented data at the biennial Enhanced Safety of Vehicles conference that questions the certainty of that policy. Transport Canada has been at the forefront of child motor vehicle crash safety research. In particular, the agencys dynamic testing has yielded important insights. In this three-year study, TC tested 131 child restraints in 85 motor vehicle crash tests. The vast majority were ...
Global Automobile Air Filter Market By Product Type (Synthetic, Cellulose) And By End-Users/Application (Passenger Vehicles,...
Global Automobile Air Filter Market By Product Type (Synthetic, Cellulose) And By End-Users/Application (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles) Global Market Share, Forecast Data, In-Depth Analysis, And Detailed Overview, and Forecast, 2013 - 2026
Child Passenger Safety: Get the Facts | Motor Vehicle Safety | CDC Injury Center
Once children outgrow their forward-facing seat, (by reaching the upper height or weight limit of their seat), they should be buckled in a belt positioning booster seat until seat belts fit properly. Seat belts fit properly when the lap belt lays across the upper thighs (not the stomach) and the shoulder belt lays across the chest (not the neck). Remember to keep children properly buckled in the back seat for the best possible protection.. Once Seat Belts Fit Properly without a Booster Seat: Seat Belt ...
GM can delay recall to prove safety of air bags - SFGate
Federal auto safety regulators are allowing General Motors to delay a large recall of potentially defective air bags, giving the company time to prove that the devices are safe and to possibly avoid a huge financial hit. The unusual move by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration buys time for GM to do long-term tests of Takata air bag inflators in older trucks and SUVs including its top-selling vehicle, the Chevrolet Silverado pickup. The recall also covers the GMC Sierra pickup and many popular full-size SUVs from the 2007 to 2011 model years. The testing could help GM fend off several recalls totaling 6.8 million trucks and SUVS with the same inflators that ultimately could cost the company $870 million, according to a GM filing with securities regulators. The delay also pushes the decision into the administration of President-elect Donald Trump, who has stated that he wants to get rid of unnecessary government regulation. Takata uses ammonium nitrate to create a small explosion to
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts in Hillside, IL
Looking for a CARSTAR auto body repair shop in Hillside, IL? Find it here! Get directions, contact information and shop business hours.
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts in Yelm, WA
Looking for a CARSTAR auto body repair shop in Yelm, WA? Find it here! Get directions, contact information and shop business hours.
Defective Air Bags a Growing Concern for Automobile Safety | Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C.
Since they were mandated in new automobiles beginning in 1989, air bags have undoubtedly saved lives and prevented numerous accidents. But a recent rash of defective air bags incidents is cause for concern for driver and passenger safety.. Since 2011, air bag problems were responsible for the recall of 7.75 million vehicles. This year alone, 1.5 million vehicles have been recalled for possible defective air bags. Honda and Toyota have issued 22 recalls in 2013, covering 18 different models, over this issue. In January, General Motors announced a recall of almost 4,000 vehicles due to air bag concerns, and Chrysler recalled 750,000 Jeep vehicles in November 2012 for faulty air bags.. Hondas 2013 recall is the automakers second recent action in response to problems with the safety devices. Late in 2011, the automaker issued a recall following a number of accidents involving improperly inflating air bags, including two that resulted in fatalities.. Problems with Defective Air Bags. The issues ...
2020 Fatality Data Show Increased Traffic Fatalities During Pandemic | NHTSA
The U.S. Department of Transportations National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today released preliminary estimates of crash fatalities in 2020 involving motor vehicle occupants, motorcyclists, and people walking and biking. Alongside the release of the 2020 fatality projections, Early Estimate of Motor Vehicle Traffic Fatalities in 2020, the agency issued two special reports, Early Estimates of Motor Vehicle Traffic Fatalities and Fatality Rate by Sub-Categories in 2020, and Update to Special Reports on Traffic Safety During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency: Fourth Quarter Data.. While Americans drove less in 2020 due to the pandemic, NHTSAs early estimates show that an estimated 38,680 people died in motor vehicle traffic crashes-the largest projected number of fatalities since 2007. This represents an increase of about 7.2 percent as compared to the 36,096 fatalities reported in 2019. Preliminary data from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) shows vehicle miles traveled ...
5 Must-Have Qualities within an Auto Body Repair Shop - Ivybenson Online
1. Automobile. Formally recognized because the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Mend, I-Car is a nonprofit corporation that trains experts in several tactics. I-Car courses will not be the only real strategy to discover these strategies, however they undoubtedly are a wonderful means to make certain that the human being you happen to be employing is familiar with what he or she is undertaking. When you are on the lookout for the new technician, go along with a single who is I-Car-certified.. two. Water-Based Paint. Depending on your jurisdiction, water-based paint may be mandated by governmental regulations. Classic car paint was built with volatile organic and natural compounds (VOC), which happen to be substances that evaporate swiftly in to the atmosphere. Recent study has indicated that VOCs are detrimental for the atmosphere. Numerous auto body fix outlets have moved to water-based paints which have been significantly friendlier on the setting to cure this. Being an added bonus, ...
Integrity Spas - Integrity Spas Blog
Posted by Patricia on 6-06-15 in Personal Injury Recovery , 0 comments. Vehicular accidents happen all too frequently in the United States. However, a growing trend shows how these accidents can quickly become devastating for the victims involved. As reported by USA Today, data shows that hit and run accidents-crashes where the driver at fault flees the scene without providing any information-are on the rise in the last couple of years. The article cites data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration showing an upward trend in the occurrence of such accidents leading to fatalities. A total of 1,274 fatal hit and run accidents were reported in 2009. The stats rise to 1,393 in 2010 and then to 1,449 in 2011. Personal injury lawyer, Ali Mokaram, would probably note that pedestrians are at most risk to such accidents, since the human body is ill-protected against oncoming automobiles. Pedestrians make up approximately 6 in 10 of fatally injured victims.. Considering these facts, its ...
US agency examining Tesla unintended acceleration complaint - The Zimbabwe Mail
DETROIT (AP) - The U.S. governments auto safety agency is looking into allegations that all three of Teslas electric vehicle models can suddenly accelerate on their own.. An unidentified person petitioned the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration asking for an investigation into the problem. An agency document shows 127 owner complaints to the government that include 110 crashes and 52 injuries.. The agency said it will look into allegations that cover about 500,000 Tesla vehicles including Model 3, Model S and Model X vehicles from the 2013 through 2019 model years. The agencys investigations office will evaluate the petition and decide if it should open a formal probe.. Messages were left Friday seeking comment from Tesla.. NHTSA is already investigating three December crashes involving Tesla vehicles in which three people were killed. The agencys special crash investigations unit sent teams to Gardena, California, and near Terre Haute, Indiana, to probe two fatal crashes. Another ...
Left Hand Drive Sport Utility Vehicle Archives - Jack Autos Thailand
th visitor to our site.. Jim is Middle East Dubai Car Exporter and Dubai LHD RHD Car Dealer, Thailand Dealer and Thailand Exporter of 4WD Pickups, SUV and Trucks, UK cars For sale, UK Car Exporter and Australia cars For sale, Australia Car Exporter. Jim is Toyota Thailand Dealer and Exporter of Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco 2021 2022 ...
Quiet hybrids hit pedestrians more often
Most grade-schoolers learn to stop, look, and listen before they cross the street. Now the listening part may be getting harder for people of all ages as quiet-engine hybrid vehicles proliferate. A new federal study reports that hybrid electric cars are more likely than models with internal combustion engines to crash with pedestrians and bicyclists, especially during low-speed maneuvers when the hybrids are likely to be running only on electricity.. Conducted by Refaat Hanna for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the study relies on police reports of collisions in 12 states to compute proportions of crashes involving pedestrians and bicyclists colliding with Honda and Toyota hybrids versus similar cars from the same automakers without hybrid engines. In comparing crash rates for the vehicle groups, Hanna noted their wind and tire noise. The hybrids overall likelihood of crashing with a pedestrian was 40 percent higher than that of the other cars, increasing to a 50 percent ...
2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
The Chevrolet Cobalt was introduced in the 2005 model year as a replacement for the Cavalier and discontinued after the 2010 model year.. Two tests of a Cobalt were conducted, one with an optional side airbag for the driver and rear passenger, and one without. These vehicles are rated separately, except that the structural ratings for both vehicles are based on both tests.. In the 2008-09 model years, the side airbags were made standard, except in cars sold to fleet buyers that could still be ordered without side airbags. Caution: This means that when fleet vehicles without side airbags are eventually sold, they will be available to retail purchasers. For the 2010 models, side airbags were made standard for retail and fleet buyers.. ...
StarTribune - Print Page
DETROIT - U.S. auto safety officials are investigating complaints that doors wont close properly on more than 39,000 cars made by Mazda.. The probe affects Mazda 6 cars from the 2009 model year.. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says it has received four complaints that the doors wouldnt latch. In one case, a passenger door opened while a car was being driven. The agency says the owners complained that some of the door-latch mounting screws were missing.. The agency will check to see if the problem is big enough to cause a recall. It also will determine if the doors have caused any crashes or injuries. ...
Analysis of car deformation effect on AIS3+ head injury in frontal crash using logistic regression modeling | UMTRI -...
The influence of vehicle deformation on the risks of head injury for the drivers involved in frontal crashes is studied using real world crash data. There are three types of vehicle damage distribution considered in this paper, namely, wide distribution, moderate offset, and small offset. The adjusted odds ratios (OR) along with 95% confidence intervals (CI) for the head injuries are estimated by logistic regression, controlling for a wide variety of confounders. Results show that occupants head injuries are highly related to damage distribution.
Hyundai recalls almost 1M Sonatas for seatbelt repair | WTOV
Hyundai has issued a massive recall of Sonata and Sonata Hybrid vehicles from the 2011-2015 model years. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that the seatbelts in those vehicles might detach during collisions.ALSO SEE: 2017 Acura MDX
Willow Run Assembly - Wikipedia
This article covers the GM assembly plant built in 1959; for the general history of the Willow Run complex, see the main article. Willow Run Assembly was a General Motors automobile factory near Ypsilanti, Michigan, located at 2625 Tyler Road, in the Willow Run manufacturing complex. Willow Run Assembly consisted of an assembly plant of 2.1 million square feet, another building that was known in later years as Willow Run Company Vehicle Operations, covering 23,000 square feet on 22 acres of land, and perhaps other parcels. Willow Run Assembly was to the south of the former Willow Run Transmission, the site of the bomber plant built by Ford in 1941. Production of automobiles began at Willow Run in 1959 with the Chevrolet Corvair; Willow Run also built the Chevrolet Nova (1962-1979) and X-bodies (1980-1985). Corvairs were assembled at Willow Run during the cars entire 10-year production run. On May 14, 1969, the media was invited to Willow Run as the last Corvair came down the line; a departure ...
Management and Organizational Studies 2275A/B Textbook Notes - Fall 2011, - Sport Utility Vehicle, Wvva, Avus
Download this Management and Organizational Studies 2275A/B textbook note to get exam ready in less time! Textbook note uploaded on Nov 22, 2011. 12 Page(s).
"Engineering Explained: 5 Reasons Why Hydrogen Cars Are Stupid", Car Throttle, 8 October 2015 ... "Tesla Trumps Toyota: Why Hydrogen Cars Can't Compete With Pure Electric Cars", CleanProgress.com, 5 August 2014 ... stated that while the cost of hydrogen fuel cell cars is decreasing: "The car is still too expensive and probably won't be ... Automobiles. As of 2017, about 6500 FCEVs have been leased or sold worldwide. Three fuel cell electric vehicles have ...
A-5, a common shorthand name for the Browning Auto-5 shotgun ... Automobiles. *Chery A5, a 2006 Chinese car. *Audi A5, a ...
Fuel cell vehicle
Automobiles. The Honda FCX Clarity concept car was introduced in 2008 for leasing by customers in Japan and Southern ... "History of Hydrogen Cars and Technology, from 1802 to present!". Green Car Future. Retrieved 10 November 2018.. ... "Plug-In Electric Car Sales Continue Rise In 2014: 100,000-Plus Last Year", Green Car Reports, January 5, 2015 ... "What's the future of the auto industry? Hydrogen cars appear to give way to electric", The Motley Fool, December 6, 2019 ...
Transportation in New York City
Mass transit use and car ownership. Percentage of workers using public transportation for their commute and the mean ... With automobiles gaining importance, the later rise of Robert Moses was essential to creating New York's modern road ... While the so-called car culture dominates in most American cities, mass transit has a defining influence on New York life. The ... New York City is distinguished from other U.S. cities for its low personal automobile ownership and its significant use of ...
Water injection (engine)
The car was featured in the 2015 MotoGP season as the official safety car for the series and was released for the commercial ... 28th Aachen Colloquium Automobile and Engine Technology.. *^ Nour, M; Kosaka, H; Abdel-Rahman, Ali K; Bady, M (2016). "Effect ... Use in automobiles. A limited number of road vehicles with forced induction engines from manufacturers such as Chrysler ... However, unless the user reprograms the car's ECU or performs major modifications to the engine, power loss and damage may ...
Radiator (engine cooling)
"Auto Tech: Radiator shutters", autos.ca, April 6, 2011, accessed April 12, 2011. ... Some modern cars have a series of shutters that are automatically opened and closed by the engine control unit to provide a ... In automobiles and motorcycles with a liquid-cooled internal combustion engine, a radiator is connected to channels running ... Automobile radiators are constructed of a pair of header tanks, linked by a core with many narrow passageways, giving a high ...
With the new 312B-based 312P cars underneath him, Regazzoni regularly ran at or near the front of the field. ... The car eventually came to a halt when the roll hoop, behind Regazzoni's head and significantly lower than the top of his ... Regazzoni replied, "I love [Formula One], and most of all I love to drive racing cars. So why should I stop when I feel this ... During the early races of the 1970 Formula One season Ferrari only entered one car, for Belgian Jacky Ickx, but at the fourth ...
European Union energy label
The directive was implemented by several other directives thus most white goods, light bulb packaging and cars must have an ...
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
in 1973 to carry Honda cars to the United States. MOL Ro-Ro Car Carrier division is named ACE (Auto Car Carrier Express), and ... Cars. MOL built Oppama Maru, the first Car Carrier ship in Japan in 1965, under cargo guarantee from Nissan Motor Company ... Nissan therefore established the Nissan Motor Car Carrier Co. in 1970 to operate the Oppama Maru and transport its cars. Based ... steelguru.com/auto/mol-announces-delivery-of-the-beluga-ace-1st-next-generation-flexie-series-car-carrier/504880?type=logistic ...
Cars. Spaceframes are sometimes used in the chassis designs of automobiles and motorcycles. In both a spaceframe and a ... The first racing car to attempt a spaceframe was the Cisitalia D46 of 1946. This used two small diameter tubes along each ... Colin Chapman of Lotus introduced his first 'production' car, the Mark VI, in 1952. This was influenced by the Jaguar C-Type ... A drawback of the spaceframe chassis is that it encloses much of the working volume of the car and can make access for both the ...
Cameron Highlands District
Car. Until the 1990s the only access road to the Cameron Highlands was by route which begins in Tapah, Perak. In 2004, a ... it is also the highest point in Peninsular Malaysia accessible by car. ...
An investment of 300 million INR was made, and it is the second cable car in Kashmir after the Gulmarg Gondola. ... In December 2013, the 594m cable car allowing people to travel to the shrine of the Sufi saint Hamza Makhdoom on Hari Parbat ... The project is run by the Jammu and Kashmir Cable Car Corporation (JKCCC), and has been envisioned for 25 years. ...
Road traffic safety
Car fatalities per pax-km vs. car usage per pax-day; in Europe. It seems, at least in these European countries, that car ... In 1965, Ralph Nader put pressure on car manufacturers in his book Unsafe at Any Speed, detailing resistance by car ... "Car Free America. 12 April 2017. Retrieved 31 August 2017.. *^ "Vaccines for Roads; The new iRAP tools and their pilot ... of rural car occupant casualties are in cars that hit roadside objects, such as trees. Improvements in driver training and ...
Motorcity (TV series)
The Red Car - Red's car which is equipped with smoke bombs, a harpoon and machine guns, as well that Red is very good with car ... Cars. *Mutt - Mike and Chuck's retrofitted green '70s muscle car with four turbine tri-pulsor engines, a slew of energy ... Her car can produce decoy hologram-cars to throw pursuers off her trail, cloak to near invisibility, and deploy smoke screens, ... Stronghorn - Texas' black and red six-wheeled race car that is cobbled from the best late 20th century Italian sports cars. ...
"Auto-types.com. Retrieved 2014-06-20.. *^ Logan (September 23, 2011). "New car: 2012 Daihatsu Mira e:S". Motor Mania. Retrieved ... "Auto-types.com. Retrieved 2014-06-20.. *^ Jackson, Paul (February 1, 2008). "Chapter 6: The Next Generation". The Little Book ... "Auto-types.com. Retrieved 2014-06-20.. *^ Daniel Zevedei. "Suzuki Wagon R+ 1.0 GA - 5-doors, mpv". ... Some Daihatsu cars use straight-three engines. The Charade  and the Mira/Cuore uses this engine type. Three-cylinder 1.0 ...
Rainier III, Prince of Monaco
Car collection. Rainier's car collection was opened to the public as the Monaco Top Cars Collection in Fontvieille. ... However, Grace died in a car crash caused by a stroke in 1982, making it impossible to expand the film for American release. ... "Monaco Top Cars Collection". FIA Heritage Museums. FIA. Retrieved 4 August 2014.. ...
Auto-antonyms. An auto-antonym is a word that can have opposite meanings in different contexts or under separate ... For example, a rabbit might be fast compared to turtle but slow compared to a sport car. It is essential when determining the ...
FIA Formula 3 Championship
The car. The FIA Formula 3 Championship car is used by all of the teams, and features a Dallara carbon-fiber monocoque ... The tyre size of all cars will still remain the same as in the GP3 Series. The tyre sizes are 250/575-R13 on the fronts and 290 ... Live telemetry is used only for television broadcasts, but the data can be recorded from the ECU to the computer if the car is ... "New International F3 car set to use GP3 engine". Motorsport.com. Retrieved 5 July 2018.. ...
United Automobile Workers
... Full name. The International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers ... UAW members in the 21st century work in industries as diverse as autos and auto parts, health care, casino gambling, and higher ... "History of the Canadian Auto Workers." Canadian Auto Workers. *"The Great Flint Sitdown Strike." Walter Reuther Library, Wayne ... The Big Three already sold their cars for about $2,500 less than equivalent cars from Japanese companies, analysts at the ...
Auto electrician. An auto electrician is a tradesman specializing in electrical wiring of motor vehicles. Auto ...
Car production. Oxford has been an important centre of motor manufacturing since Morris Motors was established in the ... "Park and ride car parks". Roads and transport. Oxfordshire County Council. Archived from the original on 25 September 2015. ... By this time, Oxford was a city of two halves: the university city to the west of Magdalen Bridge and the car town to the east ... Its five sites have a combined capacity of 4,930 car parking spaces, served by 20 Oxford Bus Company double deck buses with ...
It was produced until 1966 and was the first Brazilian-made sports car. It was also the car in which many Brazilian racers ... In 1952, Willys re-entered the car market with a new compact car, the Willys Aero. At first available only as a two-door sedan ... "O primeiro carro esporte nacional" [The first national sports car]. Carros do Passado (in Portuguese). Best Cars Web Site. ... Willys (/ˈwɪlɪs/) was a brand name used by Willys-Overland Motors, an American automobile company best known for its design ...
Glossary of video terms
Auto Light Range. The range of light, e.g., sunlight to moonlight, over which a TV camera is capable of automatically ... Auto Balance. A system for detecting errors in color balance in white and black areas of the picture and automatically ... b) The determination that an object is similar within a category of something already known; e.g., car, truck, man. ... a) The determination by any means of the individuality of persons, or of objects such as aircraft or cars. ...
8-inch Mk. VI railway gun
modified box car for ammunition. Surviving Examples. Four weapons of this type survive: ...
Carl G. Fisher
Fisher also entered the business of selling automobiles, with his friend Barney Oldfield. The Fisher Automobile Company in ... It should be your first automobile too." Another stunt involved pushing a car off the roof of a building and then driving it ... Unbeknownst to the public, the flying car had had its engine removed to lighten the load, and several identical cars were ... Auto racing. See also: Indianapolis Motor Speedway. In 1909, Fisher joined a group of Indianapolis businessmen in a new ...
Car travel. Pets riding in cars are safest contained in carriers tied with a seat belt. They are advised to be in the ... "Travelling by Car with Pets : The Humane Society of the United States". Humanesociety.org. Retrieved 2012-10-19.. ... but no states require pets to be secured in cars. ...
Early versions were independently invented and patented by a major US auto insurance company, Progressive Auto Insurance (U.S. ... automobile insurance also includes an aspect of liability insurance that indemnifies against the harm that a crashing car can ... Fire, automobile accidents, and worker injuries may all easily meet this criterion. Other types of losses may only be definite ... Auto insurance protects the policyholder against financial loss in the event of an incident involving a vehicle they own, such ...
Auto defrosting. Frost-free refrigerators or freezers use electric fans to cool the appropriate compartment. This ... This is partly attributable to the addition of new features, such as auto-defrost, that reduced efficiency. Additionally, after ... By comparison, externally-coupled refrigeration compressors, such as those in automobile air conditioning, inevitably leak ... a phenomenon known as auto-refrigeration. This cold and partially vaporized refrigerant continues through the coils or tubes of ...
The smallest automobile production inline-four engine powered the 1962-1970 Mazda P360 Carol kei car. ... 1.5 L supercharged engines found their way into cars such as the Maserati 4CL and various English Racing Automobiles (ERA) ... In the early 20th century, bigger engines existed, both in road cars and sports cars. Due to the absence of displacement limit ... and the 2.5 L GM Iron Duke engine used in a number of American cars and trucks. Soviet/Russian GAZ Volga cars and UAZ SUVs, ...
Economy of Romania
Romania excels in the production of automobiles, machine tools, and chemicals. In 2013, some 410,997 automobiles were produced ... electric machinery and equipment, textiles and footwear, light machinery and auto assembly, mining, timber, construction ... and automobiles, along with remittances. Romania's chief exports to Italy include cut diamonds, jewelry, integrated circuits, ... and related hardware research Dacia automobiles. Up until the late 2000s financial crisis, the Romanian economy had been ...
JCI - Phase I trials using Sleeping Beauty to generate CD19-specific CAR T cells
Persistence of CAR T cells. CAR T cells were intravenously administered into PB (Supplemental Table 5) at defined times ( ... B) Graph represents CAR copy number per cell of genetically modified allogeneic (n = 19) and autologous (n = 7) CAR T cells for ... Minagawa K, Zhou X, Mineishi S, Di Stasi A. Seatbelts in CAR therapy: How safe are CARS? Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2015;8(2):230 ... Integration of CAR after Sleeping Beauty transposition. High-throughput sequencing was used to examine the CAR integration ...
ERIE Auto Plus | Erie Insurance
ERIEs base auto policy is loaded with great coverage at a great price. But for just pennies more a day, we can make your ... ERIE Auto Plus auto insurance ERIE Auto Plus® enhances your coverage with features youll be glad you have if you ever have to ... ERIE Auto Plus. ERIEs base auto policy is loaded with great coverage at a great price. But for just pennies more a day, we can ... Request a ERIE Auto Plus Quote. Complete the form below to request your ERIE Auto Plus insurance quote from a local ERIE agent. ...
Automobiles Chatenet - Wikipedia
Automobiles Chatenet is a manufacturer of microcars based in the Haute-Vienne department of France. The company was founded in ... "Automobiles Chatenet place 70 % de sa production à létranger". lesechos.fr. Les Echos. Retrieved 1 August 2015. CS1 maint: ... discouraged parameter (link) Automobiles Chatenet Official Site.. ...
DIM (automobiles) - Wikipedia
Tutte le Auto del Mondo 1982-1983, Editoriale Domus, Milano (1982). Automobil Revue/Revue Automobile 80, Hallwag, Bern (1980). ... The car was finally introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in 1977, and for this reason received more publicity than most Greek ... Dimitriadis to design and develop a modern car entirely by his companys own means. A 400cc, air-cooled, 2-cylinder, 30-hp ... However, the costs involved and the cars poor prospects in the Greek market (despite an effort to facelift the model) resulted ...
Automobiles Talbot France - Wikipedia
Dave Emanuel, The Extraordinary and Extravagant Automobiles of Major Antony Lago, Automobile Quarterly, Vol 23, no 4, 1985 ... Automobiles Talbot France manufactured cars in Suresnes, near Paris, France. The enterprise was founded by Alexandre Darracq in ... Cars made by Automobiles Talbot imported from France to England were renamed Darracq to avoid confusion with the English ... "To avoid confusion cars exported to certain countries by Automobiles Talbot S.A. are now known as Lago." ...
"It is exceeding my expectations, I love it here….[CARS Philly] lets me be myself. Not too many places let me be myself, so CARS ... Overview: Philadelphia (Philly) CARS. The CARS initiative was established and funded by CDCs Division of STD Prevention (DSTDP ... money icon Incentives - CARS project staff provided monetary incentives, meals, and "swag" (e.g., water bottles, t-shirts) for ... Philly CARS project staff and partners aided board members with resume writing, references for school and job applications, and ...
Steam car - Wikipedia
A steam car is a car (automobile) propelled by a steam engine. A steam engine is an external combustion engine (ECE) in which ... Steam cars outnumbered other forms of propulsion among very early cars. In the U.S. in 1902, 485 of 909 new car registrations ... Thompson was working on a $35,000 steam-powered luxury car and he intended to use the cars engine in the race car. He had ... Stanley outsold all gasoline-powered cars and was second only to the electric cars of the Columbia Automobile Company in the US ...
Covert (automobile) - Wikipedia
The angle iron-framed car weighed 750 lb (340 kg). It was one of the least expensive conventional touring cars on the market, ... List of defunct United States automobile manufacturers Brass Era car Wise, David Burgress (2000). The New Illustrated ... B. V. Covert and Company was a manufacturer of automobiles in Lockport, New York, from 1901 to 1907. The company started as a ... The vertically mounted single-cylinder engine, situated at the front of the car, produced 6 hp (4.5 kW). A two-speed sliding ...
Sports car - Wikipedia
"A sports car is a touring car and a racing car at one and the same time"."--Campbell, Colin; 1959, The Sports Car: Its Design ... "The question What is a sports car? is as old as the sports car itself!"--Motor Sport (magazine); 1954; "What is a Sports Car ... The basis for the sports car is traced to the early 20th century touring cars and roadsters, and the term sports car would ... "Those cars which have participated in sports-car races."--Frostick, Michael; 1956; Racing Sports Cars. ...
... cars head straight to one of the 7,000 vehicle recycling operations around the country and 75 percent of these cars parts are ... completely recycled, letting cars claim top spot as the worlds most recycled product. DriverSide explores what happens to ... Recyclable Cars. Cars are (surprisingly) the worlds most recycled product. Find out which parts of your car end up as landfill ... cars head straight to one of the 7,000 vehicle recycling operations around the country and 75 percent of these cars parts are ...
car - Wiktionary
car (plural cars) *(obsolete) A turn. *1609 William Shakespeare, Sonnet 7, But when from highmost pitch, with weary car,. ... The elements of a list are the successive cars along the "cdr chain." That is, the elements are the car, the car of the cdr, ... French: voiture (fr) f, auto (fr) f, automobile (fr) f, char (fr) m (Canada) ... Tha thu car fadalach. ― Youre somewhat late.. Thig an stòiridh gu ceann car obann. ― The story came to an end somewhat ...
Buying and selling cars
Selling a used car. VAT when buying a car in your own EU country. When you buy a new car from a dealer in your own EU country ... Bringing in a car from outside the EU. Will I have to pay VAT?. When you bring a car into an EU country from outside the EU, ... VAT is due when you bring in a new car. If you bring back to your country on a permanent basis a new car that:. *You have ... However, if your car is considered new car and you sell it to a customer in another EU country, the customer will be obliged to ...
Mine Shuttle Car Operators
Japan Automobile Industry
... Global Business Environment Japan Automobile Industry Presented By:- Bhanu Negi Institute of ... At present, almost 85 per cent of all new car sales are backed by auto finance. Interest rates on car loans have come down. 2. ... Japan Automobile Industry * 1. Japan Automobile Industry Global Business Environment Japan Automobile Industry Presented By:- ... Japanese electric car have more demand in domestic level as well as world level 6. Toyota leaf( Electric car)- Top selling car ...
VPR Cars - Wikipedia
A-Z of Kit Cars. The definitive encyclopaedia of the UKs kit-car industry since 1949. . Haynes Publishing, Sparkford 2012, ... A-Z of Kit Cars. The definitive encyclopaedia of the UKs kit-car industry since 1949. . Haynes Publishing, Sparkford 2012, ... Cool Car 500 , Cooper , Copycats , Coram , Cornish Classic Cars , Coronet , Corry , Costin (1970-1972) , Costin (1990-2010) , ... Auto Milan , Auto Speciali , Autobee , Autobodies , Autocom , Autocult , AVA , Avante , AVC , Avelle , AWE , Ayrespeed , BAD ...
DFI: Auto Leasing
REMEMBER -LEASING A CAR IS DIFFERENT FROM BUYING A CAR - WHEN YOU BUY, YOURE THE OWNER. YOU PAY FOR THE CAR, YOU KEEP THE CAR ... Current: Auto Leasing. Auto Leasing. The Leasing Question. Leasing became popular when businesses wanted to operate automobile ... Automobile leasing is not a simple matter. Cars lose value or depreciate over time. When you lease a car for two years, you are ... Steps In Automobile Leasing. Know the important questions to ask before you lease a car. There are major differences between ...
Auto Industry - latimes
Car and Driver gave Hyundai Motor America Inc.s chief executive, Doug Mazza, a block of ink in its quote-of-the-month box.The ... "Theres about a million and a half cars that wont be sold (in the United States in 1994). The issue is, who is it who wont ... The new car will be curvier, peppier and slightly smaller outside while--through the wonders of ergonomic engineering-- ... Quotable Mazza: A few pages before the Sephia review, Car and Driver gave Hyundai Motor America Inc.s chief executive, Doug ...
Cars Rescue 911
A vigilante roadside-assistance program in which the author sets out to save disabled automobiles from ruthless tow trucks. His ... Cars Rescue 911. A vigilante roadside-assistance program in which the author sets out to save disabled automobiles from ... "The cars five years old, and Ive never changed the battery. Think I need a new one?" he asked. "Yeah, five years, Id say ... Jump-starting other cars with the 911 is easy: Pop the hood, remove the cover from the battery, and voilÃfÂ . Jump-starting the ...
Sports car | Britannica
... sports-car racing: …utterly functional equipment throughout, the sports car is usually a two-seater, sometimes a four-seater, ... Unlike a Grand Prix car, it is usually series-produced, seldom handmade. Some manufacturers of Grand Prix… ... In sports-car racing. …utterly functional equipment throughout, the sports car is usually a two-seater, sometimes a four-seater ... In automobile: European postwar designs. The sports car, designed for pleasure, was particularly new to young Americans. The ...
The Fastest Cars Under $50,000
... the faster the car, experts say. Based on that metric, researchers at Edmunds.com helped us determine the fastest cars under $ ... "The fact that the Toyota Camry can go from zero to 60 mph in 6.5 seconds is kind of mind-blowing compared to the muscle cars in ... Cars, Tech, Toys, Luxury Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. ... The Chevy Camaro takes fifth place among the fastest cars under $50,000. The Camaro gets 426 hp, but at $33,180 for a two-door ...
Collection: 2017 Car Show Pics
CAR TALK | The New Yorker
MURMURS about the evolving language of cars... A human being has vocal cords, a tongue, teeth, and, for expressive ... a car has nothing but its horn and lights. Yet cars do talk; they can say Howdy! (a brief, deft toot) and I hate you! (a ... Even turned-off lights can say something: in a locked car, parked in your favorite curbside spot, the message reads, Tough ... Flashed lights, for instance, once only hinted that a police car was lurking around the corner, but now, flicked demurely, say ...
Car Insurance???? by coolmail84 - Issuu
Title: Car Insurance????, Author: coolmail84, Name: Car Insurance????, Length: 16 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2019-03-15 ... and no i havent bought the car yet. car is worth 1500 approx. Where do I buy car insurance online india? I want to buy car ... What are the cheapest cars for car insurance in England? What are the cheapest cars for car insurance in England? I am just ... If I ever got into an accident, will her insurance still cover her car? Car Insurance???? Hi does anyone know any cheap car ...
Auto Plus - Los Angeles Times
2016 Honda Odyssey: 5 More Cool Things from Jean Knows Cars. JKC Honda Odyssey Two ... 2016 Honda Accord: 5 Cool Things from Jean Knows Cars. JKC Honda Accord ... 2016 Honda Odyssey: 5 Cool Things from Jean Knows Cars. JKC Honda Odyssey One ... 2016 Honda Pilot: 5 Cool Things from Jean Knows Cars. JKC Honda Pilot ...
The Da Vinci Car | WIRED
... automobile based on Leonardo da Vincis sketches. Oldest mouse dies.... Archaeologists uncover Mayan artifacts.... and more. ... The Da Vinci Car. Leonardo da Vinci is revered as a master of Renaissance painting and an ingenious engineer, but few have ... The automobile - which in fact looks more like a wagon - is by no means the first modern invention discovered in da Vincis ... But the Museum of History and Science in Florence - the heart of Renaissance Italy - unveiled the first automobile built ...
American Muscle Car Club Inc.
Featured Car of the Month. Photo Gallery. Members and Friends Cars!. Parts and Info Links!. American Dream Cars!. Crazy ... Collector Car Trader Online. Great site,PERIOD!. 1 in a Million Cars. Great site for finding/selling your dream car!. Late ... His cars and projects). Syracuse Nationals Website for this Summers. Biggest Car Show Visit my message board. CLICK HERE. a>. ... This American Muscle Car site owned by. BILL MATHERS Want to Join the. American Muscle Car Webring? ...
Kansas Chevrolet Car Dealers
... and youll get access to online price quotes on new or used car, truck, and SUV models in your area. ... Visit Edmunds.com to search for Kansas Chevrolet Car Dealerships near you, ... New Cars Used Cars Car Types Cars For Sale Research My Insider ... Hutchinson Chevrolet Car Dealers. * Junction City Chevrolet Car ... Kansas Chevrolet Car Dealers. If you are in the market for a new Chevrolet car or truck, your search should begin at Edmunds. ...
Wireless technology revolutionizing autos
... report potholes and pay for drive-through meals without touching a wallet is coming to a car near you. ... report potholes and pay for drive-through meals without touching a wallet is coming to a car near you. ... In a CAR survey of the auto industrys expectations for the rollout of VII technology in new cars, 2012 was the median year ... VII-equipped cars would sense cars slowing or stopping and warn the driver to slow down. Cars would effectively become data ...
Used Automobile Inventory | Edmunds
Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert and consumer car reviews, dealer reviews, car comparisons and pricing tools. We have ... 5,835,079 new and used cars in our database with prices starting as low as $3,695. ... Save money on one of 2,928,583 used cars near you. ... New Car Test Drive said, ...at the front of the pack when it ... Come to the experts! Dont let the miles fool you! Are you interested in a truly wonderful car? Then take a look at this ...
Car Wash | Encyclopedia.com
1993 The Dirt Buster was designed by entrepreneurs wishing to provide a high quality car wash service in a virtually untapped ... Car Wash BUSINESS PLAN THE DIRT BUSTER 11535 Cornish Blvd.Detroit , MI 46778 March 15, ... Car Wash Business Plans Handbook COPYRIGHT 2006 Thomson Gale. Car Wash. Platinum Car Wash. 614 King Dr.. New Fredericksburg, ... Platinum Car Wash offers customers a full service, automated, conveyor-style car wash, self-service car washing, and full- ...
Skip20172018World'sSearch2020Apple CarPlayAndroid AutoVehiclesHorsepowerAutonomous2019TeslaWagonGrand Prix1936AmericaManufacturer'sDriver's licenseOccupantsHandling characteristicsEurope'sGasoline-poweredMovesTime1997Characteristics of a carIndiaSteam-powered carsBugatti VeyronCar's maintenanceCollisionAutomakerInexpensive touProduction1960sMuscle carsPanhardQuieterDieselPassengerIndianaCompanyIndustryStolenObsoleteMakeInsuranceCancelSiteIndustry'sAutomakersWarnsDaimlerHatchbackDrivenPorscheWindshieldRent a cRearPopularYearsBritainShowConvenientCompany'sRoadside-assistanceSports car
- During phase 2 of the CARS initiative, from September 2014 - 2017, the Public Health Management Corporation external icon (PHMC) used community engagement methods to address the sexually transmitted disease (STD) inequities facing young African American and Latino/Hispanic youth aged 15-19 in North Philadelphia. (cdc.gov)
- The 2017 London Classic Car Show opens on February 23 at the ExCeL arena. (telegraph.co.uk)
- SAIC-GM president Wang Yongping announces the global launch of the Buick Velite 5, an extended range electric hybrid, during a global launch event ahead of the Shanghai Auto 2017 show in Shanghai, China, Tuesday, April 18, 2017. (yahoo.com)
- And his 2 August 2018 demolition of stable, well-running regulatory structures and standards for auto efficiency has plunged the industry's unimaginably complex product planning into years-last time around it was six years-of conflict, litigation, and uncertainty. (forbes.com)
- April 25 marked the beginning of Auto China 2018, held in Beijing under the slogan "Steering To A New Era. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Kyoto, Japan: Today, Nidec Corporation announced that its automotive division will exhibit at Auto China 2018 to be held in Beijing, China in April - May this year. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Nidec's electric motors are already used in tens of millions of automobiles across the world and Auto China 2018 provides an excellent opportunity for the company to showcase its latest technologies. (mynewsdesk.com)
- With over 500 horsepower and muscle car moves, Mercedes-AMG's 2018 GLC63 S Coupe SUV plays against type. (nydailynews.com)
- The 2018 Ford EcoSport makes a convincing argument in favor of buying a similarly priced car. (nydailynews.com)
- Tesla is the second all-time best-selling pure electric passenger car manufacturer, with over 530,000 electric cars delivered worldwide through December 2018. (yahoo.com)
- Cars are (surprisingly) the world's most recycled product. (popsci.com)
- Before vexing your conscience though, you should know that over 95 percent of these "retired" cars head straight to one of the 7,000 vehicle recycling operations around the country and 75 percent of these cars' parts are completely recycled, letting cars claim top spot as the world's most recycled product. (popsci.com)
- The idea of autonomous vehicles gained widespread public exposure at GM's Futurama exhibit at the 1939 World's Fair, where the automaker envisioned 'abundant sunshine, fresh air [and] fine green parkways' upon which cars would drive themselves. (wired.com)
- Sixty-six of the world's most intriguing, unusual, exotic and genre-defining cars will come under the spotlight. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Our Motor Car department is one of the auction world's most prolific departments and, with our sister MPH division, can now offer the full spectrum by age and value. (bonhams.com)
- The world's smallest synthetic motor was created by Alex Zettl , professor of physics at University of California, Berkeley in 2003 while the first nano car (without a motor) was built by James Tour in 2005. (cnn.com)
- If you are in the market for a new Chevrolet car or truck, your search should begin at Edmunds.com. (edmunds.com)
- Car Accident Driver Search. (google.com)
- Please use the "View All" button below to perform a search of car deals. (travelocity.com)
- The Car Finder Scotland iPhone, iPod touch and iPad application allows you to search Scotland used cars for sale in an easy-to-use application. (apple.com)
- President G.W. Bush's law requires "maximum feasible" auto efficiency after 2020 if technologically and economically practical. (forbes.com)
- GEICO is offering a 15% policy credit to new and existing auto, motorcycle, and RV policyholders on 6-month and 12-month policies through Oct. 7, 2020. (investopedia.com)
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay may be shipping in newer cars, but the Kenwood Excelon DMX950S could be the best way to get them in your older car too. (techradar.com)
- Android Auto has been out for a while now, but now it can connect wirelessly. (techradar.com)
- The car was finally introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in 1977, and for this reason received more publicity than most Greek vehicles, appearing in many international publications. (wikipedia.org)
- The companies went about this by either designing their own trucks (the market for passenger vehicles in Japan at the time was small), or partnering with a European brand to produce and sell their cars in Japan under license. (slideshare.net)
- The company started as a manufacturer of steam-powered cars, but later switched to gas-powered vehicles. (wikipedia.org)
- Thanks to improved engine technologies that produce higher horsepower, and lighter materials that lower a car's curb weight, the latest generation of relatively affordable, mass-market sports cars can go as fast if not faster than many of the fancier vehicles blazing down the highway, according to auto experts at Edmunds.com. (forbes.com)
- Car companies are constantly devising new ways to entice parents to buy their vehicles -- but that usually means. (inhabitat.com)
- This automobile was a symbol of status, at a time where most vehicles on the road would be Ford Model T, any car on the road was a luxury in the early 1900's specified for that of the upper class. (uvic.ca)
- Ford had to GREAT LOOKING ALL AMERICAN vehicles in 2003 International Auto Show. (cnn.com)
- So we decided that our cars would watch out for trouble, too - our BLIS system uses cameras and radar to watch for vehicles alongside and offset to the rear of the Volvo. (volvocars.com)
- Despite low levels of car ownership in Rwanda, Volkswagen hopes to both sell vehicles and use them in an Uber-like car-sharing system that will allow people to book rides using their smartphones. (reuters.com)
- They explained their own policies for automobiles and confirmed the need for practical policies for dissemination of electrified vehicles (EVs). (go.jp)
- Surveillance video captures 'suspicious movement' of Saudi consulate vehicles in an underground car park in Istanbul. (sky.com)
- In-depth reviews of plug-in hybrid and electric cars, plus the latest developments in autonomous vehicle tech, in-car entertainment and more. (techradar.com)
- A look back at autonomous cars through the ages. (wired.com)
- MARTY is a 1981 DeLorean that Goh and his colleagues at Stanford's Dynamic Design Lab converted into an all-electric, autonomous drift car. (kottke.org)
- 2019 BMW Z4 review: is all-new version still too soft to be a 'proper' sports car? (telegraph.co.uk)
- GEICO's mobile app earned the highest overall ranking in the Dynatrace Q1 2019 Mobile Insurance Scorecard among the 12 largest U.S. auto insurers. (investopedia.com)
- Cloud customers will enroll in the Auto-Renewal Program during their next Cloud transaction effective October 16, 2019. (citrix.com)
- On December 13, 2019, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and the Ministry of Industry, Indonesia, held the Second Japan-Indonesia Dialogue on Automobiles in Denpasar, Indonesia. (go.jp)
- Is tesla electric car manufacturer? (yahoo.com)
- The 'automobile' - which in fact looks more like a wagon - is by no means the first modern invention discovered in da Vinci's manuscripts. (wired.com)
- Whether you are interested in a car, truck, SUV, wagon, or minivan, the comprehensive listing of Kansas Chevrolet car dealerships at Edmunds.com is a great place to start. (edmunds.com)
- The RS 6 Avant sits atop the fast Audi wagon heap, but the RS 4 is the one you want, and may just be the perfect car. (nydailynews.com)
- Unlike a Grand Prix car, it is usually series-produced, seldom handmade. (britannica.com)
-  After "long and intricate negotiations" with the French company's bankers the managing director, Antonio Lago , duly exercised his option in 1936  and went on to produce luxury cars badged Talbot and racing cars badged Talbot-Lago until long after the second World War. (wikipedia.org)
- Quotable Mazza: A few pages before the Sephia review, Car and Driver gave Hyundai Motor America Inc.'s chief executive, Doug Mazza, a block of ink in its quote-of-the-month box. (latimes.com)
- But now a salvo of assaults from the White House "so we can make cars in America again"-ignoring alarmed automaker CEOs' pleas to desist and let them get back to work-imperils their jobs and profits and all Americans' security and prosperity. (forbes.com)
- The prewar 16HP also reappeared after the war and was the manufacturer's top-selling car in Britain. (wikipedia.org)
- What can I get FIRST: a driver's license or car insurance? (issuu.com)
- Sports cars are not usually intended to regularly transport more than two adult occupants, so most modern sports cars are usually two-seat layout or 2+2 layout (two smaller rear seats for children or occasional adult use). (wikipedia.org)
- By KAlmost every day in Nigeria, the media is awash with stories of road accidents leading to deaths of many or sometimes inflict temporary/ permanent injuries on car occupants. (vanguardngr.com)
- 3 days ago · Vehicle audio is equipment installed in a ca r or othe r vehic le to provide in- car entertainment and information for the veh icle occupants. (yahoo.com)
- The location of the engine and driven wheels significantly influence the handling characteristics of a car and are therefore important in the design of a sports car. (wikipedia.org)
- The city is Europe's largest urban car-free area and boasts some 400 bridges connecting the 118 small islands on which it's built. (treehugger.com)
- You'll have thousands of SHARE NOW premium cars, Europe's largest electric fleet and a constant direct connection to the airport at your disposal. (lufthansa.com)
- KIGALI (Reuters) - Rwanda's first domestically built car rolled off the assembly line at Volkswagen's VOWG_p.DE new factory in Kigali on Wednesday as Europe's biggest carmaker taps into demand for ride-sharing to expand in the region. (reuters.com)
- While gasoline-powered ICE cars have an operational thermal efficiency of 15% to 30%, early automotive steam units were capable of only about half this efficiency. (wikipedia.org)
- Steam-powered and electric cars outsold gasoline-powered cars in the US prior to the invention of the electric starter, since internal combustion cars relied on a hand crank to start the engine, which was difficult and occasionally dangerous to use, as improper cranking could cause a backfire capable of breaking the arm of the operator. (wikipedia.org)
- German machinist Carl Benz followed the next year with his four-wheeled car and in 1893 Charles and Frank Duryea built the first gasoline-powered car in the United States . (encyclopedia.com)
- Ransom Olds is credited as the first mass producer of gasoline-powered automobiles in the United States , making 425 " Curved Dash Olds " in 1901. (encyclopedia.com)
- The first gasoline-powered Japanese car was made in 1907 by Komanosuke Uchiyama, but it was not until 1914 that Mitsubishi mass-produced cars in Japan . (encyclopedia.com)
- With the new chart, no slower vehicle moves when a faster vehicle does not, so the collision cannot happen, since, as with the first edition, a faster car always moves first in a phase. (sjgames.com)
- Four years ago, MARTY drifted - the style of driving where the car moves forward even though it's pointed sideways - through its first doughnuts with inhuman precision. (kottke.org)
- If you bought the car for your personal use while you were living abroad, you will have paid VAT in that country at the time of purchase. (europa.eu)
- Cars lose value or depreciate over time. (in.gov)
- Once working pressure was attained, early steam cars could be instantly driven off with high acceleration, but they typically take several minutes to start from cold, plus time to get the burner to operating temperature. (wikipedia.org)
- The fact that the Toyota Camry can go from zero to 60 mph in 6.5 seconds is kind of mind-blowing compared to the muscle cars in the '60s doing the same time," he says. (forbes.com)
- Every time we head out on the road, we check our kiddo's car seat once, then check it twice to make sure it's properly. (inhabitat.com)
- Former first lady Michelle Obama said on Friday's broadcast of "CBS This Morning" that she worried as the mother of two Black daughters, Malia, 22, and Sasha, 19, "every time they get in a car by themselves. (freerepublic.com)
- The diagnosis machine for all cars can help us find out whether there is a problem in the motorcycle, thus we can solve the problem in time with diagnosis machine for cars to avoid potential danger. (amazonaws.com)
- Searches are carried out in real-time, and from the main page you can easily browse most car makes currently available. (amazonaws.com)
- When a car enters the blind spot area, a warning lamp comes on near the door mirror, giving the driver ample time to react. (volvocars.com)
- Get in the habit of using auto most of the time and eauto only when necessary. (upenn.edu)
- Despite continually strong sales, experts suggest we have reached 'Peak Car' - meaning the average distance traveled per person in cars has peaked, and will continue to fall over time. (kottke.org)
- The A -class, which cost DM2.5 billion to develop, was conceived to take Daimler into the mass market at a time when its bosses were worried that larger cars were going out of fashion. (economist.com)
- Of course, if you have installed a remote starter, that's not true anymore, the remote starter bypasses that security by putting an authorized RFID in the car all the time. (schneier.com)
- Car ownership remains low in the nation of 12 million people with just over 200,000 private cars registered since 1997, according to the country's tax collection body. (reuters.com)
Characteristics of a car1
- uncountable , US , slang ) The aggregate of desirable characteristics of a car. (wiktionary.org)
- MUMBAI, India , Jan. 5 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Scomi Group, a leading provider of urban transit systems across the globe focusing on the emerging markets of India , Brazil , China , Gulf States and Brazil , today announced the completion of the first monorail car for the Mumbai Monorail project. (prnewswire.com)
- The first Monorail car will play a pivotal role in the preliminary systems interface testing, which is critical in ensuring that the Monorail system runs smoothly,' says Suhaimi Yaacob, Country President of Scomi India. (prnewswire.com)
- The first experimental steam-powered cars were built in the 18th and 19th centuries, but it was not until after Richard Trevithick had developed the use of high-pressure steam around 1800 that mobile steam engines became a practical proposition. (wikipedia.org)
- Berdymukhammedov arrived at the race track driving a Bugatti Veyron, one of the fastest street-legal cars with speeds up to 400 kilometers per hour and with a cost of around $2 million. (rferl.org)
- To capitalize on these demographic factors and concentrate on the unique demands each group asks of the market, our facility will incorporate both a full-service tunnel operation (for those who wish to allow our service team to clean their car) and a self-service facility (for those who wish to take a more active role in their car's maintenance). (encyclopedia.com)
- Forget or ignore your car's maintenance needs at your peril, warns auto authority AAA . (ajc.com)
- Hi, I have a 2005 Toyota corolla and have comprehensive collision damage waiver from Geico (My policy covers collision damage waiver for my rental cars,too). (issuu.com)
- We saw an opportunity to make a great difference - our City Safety system uses laser detection to work out whether a collision with the car in front is likely, and if the driver doesn't brake, the car will do it. (volvocars.com)
- With the old chart it was possible for a car moving at 10 mph to have a rear end collision with a car in front of it moving at 30 mph, because the 30 mph car does not move on phase 3. (sjgames.com)
- Ford makes the two fastest cars under $50,000, and the automaker isn't shy about what makes them go. (forbes.com)
- The Polo is the first model being made at the site and the German automaker plans to reach annual production of 5,000 cars in the first phase, by also building its Passat, Tiguan, Amarok and Teramont models. (reuters.com)
- The 1904 Covert was a small, inexpensive touring car model. (wikipedia.org)
- After the War automobile production resumed as soon as the Suresnes factory had ceased making munitions, arms and planes. (wikipedia.org)
- The automotive industry in Japan rapidly increased from the 1970s to the 1990s (when it was oriented both for domestic use and worldwide export) and in the 1980s and 1990s, overtook the U.S. as the production leader with up to 13 million cars per year manufactured and significant exports. (slideshare.net)
- After massive ramp -up by China in the 2000s and fluctuating U.S. output, Japan is now currently the third largest automotive producer in the world with an annual production of 9.9 million automobiles in 2012. (slideshare.net)
- Mechanization of auto production has also been transformed over the past century, led by the need for faster and lower-cost production on the supply side of the industry. (encyclopedia.com)
- Ford ' s mass-production system relied on standardized designs to enable the construction of assembly plants that were fully automated and utilized interchangeable auto parts. (encyclopedia.com)
- That production slowdown is one way car makers such as Auto Alliance Thailand-a $1.9 billion joint venture of Ford Motor Co. and Mazda Corp.-are coping with an industry-wide sales drop of an estimated 25% this year, which is likely to put Thailand behind. (wsj.com)
- The Taurus was the second-best selling car in Ford history with production volume of more than 7 million units, second only to the Model T. And let me add that millions more Mercury Sables (Mercury�s Taurus clone) were sold as well. (cnn.com)
- Cartalk.com is a production of Cartalk Digital Inc. We offer unbiased reviews and advice, bad jokes and a great community for car owners and shoppers. (cartalk.com)
- Barely 24 hours after winning its prize, Daimler-Benz, which makes Mercedes cars, said that it would temporarily halt production of the A -class because of worries about the car's safety. (economist.com)
- Oilserv Group, an oil and gas company in Nigeria, yesterday, partnered with Innoson Vehicle Motors (IVM), to support local production of automobiles in Nigeria. (vanguardngr.com)
- Japan has been in the top three of the countries with most cars manufacture since the 1960s, surpassing Germany. (slideshare.net)
- This nationally recognized annual event features more than 500 of the rarest and most sought after examples of pure American muscle, along with the finest Corvettes with an emphasis on the cars of the 1960s and '70s. (dailyherald.com)
- There is no fixed distinction between sports cars and other categories of performance cars, such as muscle cars and grand tourers , with some cars being members of several categories. (wikipedia.org)
- We concentrate on offering you the most popular items for your American Muscle Cars and other select car parts. (ebay.com)
- It was one of the least expensive conventional touring cars on the market, but used the modern Système Panhard found on much more full-featured cars from Europe. (wikipedia.org)
- French woodworking machinery makers Rene Panhard and Emile Levassor built their first car in 1890 with an engine designed in Germany by Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach. (encyclopedia.com)
- Seated in their De Dion, Panhard, Gladiator, Renault, and Napier automobiles on the luxurious grounds of their estates, these women exuded elegant glamour. (uvic.ca)
- The 11:10 to London was operated by a 4-car diesel multiple unit. (wiktionary.org)
- Operate diesel or electric-powered shuttle car in underground mine to transport materials from working face to mine cars or conveyor. (bls.gov)
- To overcome this, development has been directed toward flash boilers, which heat a much smaller quantity of water to get the vehicle started, and in the case of Doble cars, spark ignition diesel burners. (wikipedia.org)
- Some are used to create more tires, 16.255 million in 2005 were retreaded - though very few of those were for passenger cars, due to economic factors. (popsci.com)
- The new car will be curvier, peppier and slightly smaller outside while--through the wonders of ergonomic engineering--providing slightly more passenger room inside. (latimes.com)
- But it's still early days and Feringa says he feels a bit like the Wright Brothers, likening the nano car to their "fairly awkward-looking primitive plane" when compared to the passenger jets of today. (cnn.com)
- Of course, it could have been worse - Marcos could have tried to stick a low, snouty nose onto a large, spacious passenger car. (telegraph.co.uk)
- In St. Joseph, Indiana, for example, 27 percent of people in predominantly nonwhite ZIP codes are delinquent on their auto debt, compared with just 3 percent in predominantly white ZIP codes. (cnbc.com)
- The (subsidiary) company first known as Automobiles Darracq S.A. was formed in 1916 by London company A Darracq and Company (1905) Limited . (wikipedia.org)
- When the parent company having bought London's Clément-Talbot became S T D Motors Limited in 1920 this Suresnes business was renamed Automobiles Talbot and after a transition period the Suresnes products were branded just Talbot. (wikipedia.org)
- During 1916 the Suresnes assets, the whole French business, were transferred to Société Anonyme Automobiles Darracq , a new company incorporated in France for the purpose. (wikipedia.org)
- In early 1934 S T D Motors granted the managing director of Automobiles Talbot SA an option later extended twelve months to 10 June 1935 to acquire all S T D's interest in the French business in consideration of the release of S T D from its guarantee of the French company. (wikipedia.org)
- DIM Motor Company, a Greek automobile maker, was created by Georgios Dimitriadis as a successor to his earlier company, Bioplastic S.A., which had produced the Attica automobile. (wikipedia.org)
- The company that owns the automobile. (in.gov)
- B. V. Covert and Company was a manufacturer of automobiles in Lockport, New York, from 1901 to 1907. (wikipedia.org)
- 5. chapter Thirteen China Automobile Oil Pump Industry Research ConclusionsAbout Us:Transparency Market Research is a market intelligence company providing global business informationreports and services. (slideshare.net)
- Toyota Says It Has Found a Way to Make Its Cars Not Speed You to a Terrifying Death The company will start fixing the accelerator pedals of millions of recalled cars this week. (nymag.com)
- We've built an amazing map to help you figure out routes from your London car rental company to any of the hotels in the London area. (travelocity.com)
- If Daimler cannot fix the A -class fast, the reputation of the model will be ruined and that of the company will be permanently dented, forcing it to retreat to its niche as a maker of luxury cars. (economist.com)
- Autofactorng, an e-commerce retail company into sales of auto-parts has highlighted 5 silent killers car owners take for granted. (vanguardngr.com)
- 3. Japan Automobile Industry The Japanese Automobile industry is one of the most prominent and largest industries in the world. (slideshare.net)
- Japanese investments helped grow the auto industry in many countries throughout the last few decades. (slideshare.net)
- After in-depth analysis of our specific market area, national statistics on the car wash industry, and detailed evaluation of nine car wash operations in the area, we expect to generate sales revenues of $667,508 in the first year of operation. (encyclopedia.com)
- Because there are no other car wash operations within a four mile radius of our site location, we feel confident our predicted growth will, ataminimum, follow industry trends. (encyclopedia.com)
- The turn of the twentieth century witnessed the dawning of the automobile industry . (encyclopedia.com)
- Developing countries often look to their local automotive sector for economic growth opportunities, particularly because of the vast linkages that the auto industry has to other sectors of their economy. (encyclopedia.com)
- America's auto industry was doing great. (forbes.com)
- 1. China Automobile Oil Pump Industry 2013 Market Research Report 2013 Market Research Report on China Automobile Oil Pump Industry was professional and depth researchreport on China Automobile Oil Pump industry. (slideshare.net)
- And also listed Automobile Oil Pump upstream raw materials equipments and Sharp Solarnstream clientsalternative products survey analysis and Automobile Oil Pump marketing channels industry developmenttrend and proposals. (slideshare.net)
- In the end, This report introduced Automobile Oil Pump new project SWOT analysis Investment feasibilityanalysis investment return analysis and also give related research conclusions and development trend analysisof China Automobile Oil Pump industry. (slideshare.net)
- In a word, it was a depth research report on China Automobile OilPump industry. (slideshare.net)
- And in J.D. Power's U.S. Auto Claims Satisfaction Study, GEICO was ranked fourth out of 23 national insurers, with customer service that was "among the best" in the industry. (investopedia.com)
- In addition, representatives of Japanese private organizations and other participants explained: international trends in the in-car battery industry, individual efforts by private companies for reuse of batteries, and the need for distributing biofuels that satisfy quality specifications and standards that industries are required to meet in disseminating such fuels in relation to the exhaust gas regulations. (go.jp)
- I'm have been paying for a car and insurance for 3 years but the car is not under my name and that person report a car stolen what can i do? (issuu.com)
- ai'm paying the car and insurance for 3 years and that person report the car that i have stolen the car only way to store what can i do Which insurance is best Life (term or level) or Mortgage insurance? (issuu.com)
- An Atlanta mayoral candidate who voted to defund millions of dollars from the local police department's budget reportedly had his car stolen by a group of young thieves this week. (freerepublic.com)
- Automated quick-firing boilers solved these problems, but not before more efficient gasoline engines dominated the market and made steam cars obsolete. (wikipedia.org)
- We're here to help make your auto policy even better. (erieinsurance.com)
- As a valued customer, we want to make sure you have the right auto insurance protection. (erieinsurance.com)
- For this contract, Scomi will deliver a total of 60 cars to make up 15 sets of 4 car trains. (prnewswire.com)
- Automobiles make up 70% of the emissions from all forms of transportation. (kottke.org)
- A second, less obvious gamble by a firm famed for its engineering was that it could make money building small cars of the same impeccable quality as its bigger ones. (economist.com)
- It is super easy to make your own homemade auto glass cleaner using a few household items. (ehow.com)
- The Impressioner consists of a sensor that goes into the lock and sends information back to a computer via USB about the location of the lock's tumblers-a corresponding computer program comes up with the code, depending on the make of car you've entered beforehand. (schneier.com)
- When you choose Erie Insurance for your car, it's good to know you have outstanding protection and value because our policy comes with many benefits other auto policies just don't have. (erieinsurance.com)
- ERIE Auto Plus auto insurance ERIE Auto Plus® enhances your coverage with features you'll be glad you have if you ever have to file an auto insurance claim. (erieinsurance.com)
- Complete the form below to request your ERIE Auto Plus insurance quote from a local ERIE agent. (erieinsurance.com)
- Car Insurance? (issuu.com)
- Hi does anyone know any cheap car insurance companies. (issuu.com)
- 2nd car insurance by Geico? (issuu.com)
- Looking for auto insurance good rates im 21 in Chicago any suggestion? (issuu.com)
- Hi I live in Chicago and was trying to find a better auto insurance one who could handle claims quickly has anyone ever had auto insurance with Lincoln Auto Insurance I was wondering how they handle claims. (issuu.com)
- Geico Car Insurance Down Payment? (issuu.com)
- How much should my car insurance cost? (issuu.com)
- 1) Why isn't a learner's permit # considered valid when trying to get car insurance? (issuu.com)
- I'm well aware that New Jersey has high auto insurance, but I wanted to know does anyone have an recommendations on an affordable auto insurance. (issuu.com)
- Many Thanks' How ill this effect my car insurance quote? (issuu.com)
- It offers a wide range of car insurance coverage options, is well-known for customer service, and has a convenient mobile app for users. (investopedia.com)
- With the app, you can report an auto claim, pay your bill with a single tap, access digital insurance cards, and access GEICO's virtual assistant, Gabby, for help. (investopedia.com)
- Hertz Platinum members are not required to provide proof of automobile insurance or secondary form of ID. (hertz.com)
- Auto Club Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted Auto Club services including membership, insurance, travel, and roadside assistance. (apple.com)
- All the local rental cars companies offer rates between € 3 and € 5 a day all inclusive, excluding additional insurance. (yahoo.com)
- CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Automobiles Chatenet Official Site. (wikipedia.org)
- The property on which The Dirt Buster is to be located was the site of a car wash approximately ten years ago. (encyclopedia.com)
- An auto-generated channel is created when we identify a topic to have a significant presence on the site. (google.com)
- Michelle Krebs, a senior analyst at the auto information Web site Edmunds.com, talks with Renee Montagne about what U.S. automakers have to offer consumers. (npr.org)
- At the auto show, the global industry's biggest marketing event of the year, almost every global and Chinese auto brand is showing at least one electric concept vehicle, if not a market-ready model. (yahoo.com)
- First, less-efficient and hence cheaper cars would speed replacement with newer, safer models (an argument overlooked when threatening vehicle and parts tariffs that automakers' trade association said could raise sticker prices by thousands of dollars). (forbes.com)
- So we've developed a system - using radar and cameras - that warns a driver if somebody steps out in front of the car, and then brakes automatically if the driver fails to. (volvocars.com)
- At first, Daimler tried to brazen it out, arguing that any small car would flip in such circumstances. (economist.com)
- Eventually, on November 11th, after about 2% of the A -class's 100,000 orders had been cancelled, Daimler decided to admit that the car was unsafe in extreme conditions. (economist.com)
- The electric-powered vehicle, which is the size of a single molecule, has a chassis and four paddle-shaped wheels and is roughly one-billionth the size of a traditional hatchback car. (cnn.com)
- A four-month old car has been driven for 15 000 kilometers. (europa.eu)
- A ten-month old car that has been driven for 6500 kilometers is not new . (europa.eu)
- The cars will also be driven along The Grand Avenue along the centre of the exhibition hall so you can hear as well as see them. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Using an auto glass cleaner instead of a household glass cleaner will insure that your car's windows and windshield are not only clean, but streak free. (ehow.com)
Rent a c3
- The average daily cost to rent a car in the US jumped to a record $63.75 last month - with prices as much as 50 percent higher than pre-pandemic levels at some major brands - as the nation's economy revved back to life, according to data collected by Jefferies, a New York investment bank. (freerepublic.com)
- If you want to rent a car, you can do so from either the airport you fly into(Rome, Florence, Milan), or a train station if you use the rail to get to Cortona. (tripadvisor.co.uk)
- I am flying to Seville/Spain in a few days from now and want to rent a car. (yahoo.com)
- Larger cars with more spacious rear-seat accommodation are usually considered sports sedans rather than sports cars. (wikipedia.org)
- An unconventional small car with no bonnet and the rear wheels at the extreme corners of the body, the A -class is as short as Ford's small Fiesta, but has the roominess of the much bigger Mondeo. (economist.com)
-  Sports cars started to become popular during the 1920s. (wikipedia.org)
- Although reuse of metals started alongside the advent of the automobile, they're more popular than ever before. (popsci.com)
- Leasing became popular when businesses wanted to operate automobile fleets while avoiding the high cost of ownership and maintenance. (in.gov)
- Steam-powered automobiles were popular with early buyers. (wikipedia.org)
- Electric cars were popular to some extent, but had a short range, and could not be charged on the road if the batteries ran low. (wikipedia.org)
- You may see general channels of trending and popular videos that are auto-generated by YouTube. (google.com)
- Race and play as popular Cars characters with fast, nitro-charged, turbo-boosted racing! (microsoft.com)
- Car -share arrangements and carpooling are also increasingly popular, in the US and Europe. (yahoo.com)
- The French franc had suffered a sustained crisis of its own during the war years, and in May 1920 the "Type V" was listed at 35,000 francs in bare chassis form: a torpedo bodied car was priced at 40,000 francs. (wikipedia.org)
- A car that is two years old but has travelled only 4000 kilometers is new for VAT purposes. (europa.eu)
- When you lease a car for two years, you are paying for two years of depreciation in monthly payments plus interest. (in.gov)
- Leasing puts the driver in a new car every two or three years. (in.gov)
- Zoom ahead 100 years later, and you have to do some real digging to escape the army of cars now clogging the planet's highways. (treehugger.com)
- RAYONG, Thailand-Two years ago, when car demand was strong, workers at a 3.5-million-square-foot automobile factory southeast of Bangkok could install four tires on a Ford Fiesta in two minutes. (wsj.com)
- And nearly 40 years on virtually every petrol-engine car in the world has a Lambda Sond fitted. (volvocars.com)
- Join the debate, and tell us what you think is the ugliest car ever sold in Britain by adding your voice in the comments below. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Car Show. (flickr.com)
- How do I get my channels or videos to show up in an auto-generated channel? (google.com)
- He felt moved to show his support for the country by painting his classic car like a flag. (latimes.com)
- From the floor of the New York International Auto Show, contributing editor Ken Juran files up-to-the-minute reports and photos. (popularmechanics.com)
- Javits prepares for the onslaught of auto show patrons arriving Friday. (popularmechanics.com)
- Ford needs cars and trucks that will a big splash on the Auto Show circuits. (cnn.com)
- Oswego resident Bill Berrios displays his 1932 Ford five-window deuce coupe, a copy of one made famous in the "American Graffiti" movie, at the fourth annual Aurora Veterans Advisory Council car show Sunday, Aug. 25, at McCullough Park in Aurora. (dailyherald.com)
- Saturday, Sept. 21: Elmhurst Knights of Columbus fifth annual car show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (dailyherald.com)
- Show in city of Elmhurst parking lot (behind Elmhurst KC Hall), 537 S. York St. All cars and trucks are welcome. (dailyherald.com)
- Sunday, Sept. 22: Elk Grove High School Car Show, 500 W. Elk Grove Blvd., Elk Grove Village. (dailyherald.com)
- Saturday, Sept. 28: Second annual Sedgebrook of Lincolnshire Charity Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show, 800 Audubon Way. (dailyherald.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 12: Seventh annual Howl & Scream Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show, at an all new venue -- Hawthorn Mall, 2 Hawthorn Center, Vernon Hills. (dailyherald.com)
- Sunday, Oct 13: Fifth annual Cuda's Bar & Grill Fall Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show, 27045 Grass Lake Road, Antioch. (dailyherald.com)
- The Citrix Auto-Renewal program provides a convenient way to protect your Citrix investment. (citrix.com)
- The DIM represented one more effort by Mr. Dimitriadis to design and develop a modern car entirely by his company's own means. (wikipedia.org)
- A vigilante roadside-assistance program in which the author sets out to save disabled automobiles from ruthless tow trucks. (esquire.com)
- For racing cars, see Sports car racing . (wikipedia.org)
- A sports car is a car designed with an emphasis on dynamic performance, such as handling , acceleration, top speed, or thrill of driving. (wikipedia.org)
- In the United Kingdom, an early recorded usage of the "sports car" was in The Times newspaper in 1919. (wikipedia.org)
- Attributing the definition of 'sports car' to any particular model can be controversial or the subject of debate among enthusiasts. (wikipedia.org)
- utterly functional equipment throughout, the sports car is usually a two-seater, sometimes a four-seater, characterized by its nimble abilities (if not speed and power) together with general suitability for high-speed touring on ordinary roads. (britannica.com)
- The sports car, designed for pleasure, was particularly new to young Americans. (britannica.com)
- The crossover meets the sports car. (hertz.com)
- But not just any sports car. (hertz.com)
- LOS ANGELES (AP) - Justin Bieber says his thoughts and prayers are with the family of a paparazzo who was fatally struck by a car after taking pictures of the singer's Ferrari sports car in Los Angeles. (yahoo.com)