Physician Assistants: Health professionals who practice medicine as members of a team with their supervising physicians. They deliver a broad range of medical and surgical services to diverse populations in rural and urban settings. Duties may include physical exams, diagnosis and treatment of disease, interpretation of tests, assist in surgery, and prescribe medications. (from http://www.aapa.orglabout-pas accessed 2114/2011)Dental Assistants: Individuals who assist the dentist or the dental hygienist.Job Satisfaction: Personal satisfaction relative to the work situation.Nurses' Aides: Allied health personnel who assist the professional nurse in routine duties.Job Description: Statement of the position requirements, qualifications for the position, wage range, and any special conditions expected of the employee.Computers, Handheld: A type of MICROCOMPUTER, sometimes called a personal digital assistant, that is very small and portable and fitting in a hand. They are convenient to use in clinical and other field situations for quick data management. They usually require docking with MICROCOMPUTERS for updates.Ophthalmic Assistants: Persons academically trained to care for patients with eye diseases or structural defects of the eye, under the supervision of an ophthalmologist.Pediatric Assistants: Persons academically trained to provide medical care, under the supervision of a physician, to infants and children.Nursing, Team: Coordination of nursing services by various nursing care personnel under the leadership of a professional nurse. The team may consist of a professional nurse, nurses' aides, and the practical nurse.Workload: The total amount of work to be performed by an individual, a department, or other group of workers in a period of time.Nurse Practitioners: Nurses who are specially trained to assume an expanded role in providing medical care under the supervision of a physician.Allied Health Personnel: Health care workers specially trained and licensed to assist and support the work of health professionals. Often used synonymously with paramedical personnel, the term generally refers to all health care workers who perform tasks which must otherwise be performed by a physician or other health professional.Pharmacists' Aides: Persons who perform certain functions under the supervision of the pharmacist.Workplace: Place or physical location of work or employment.Occupational Diseases: Diseases caused by factors involved in one's employment.Employment: The state of being engaged in an activity or service for wages or salary.Salaries and Fringe Benefits: The remuneration paid or benefits granted to an employee.Employee Performance Appraisal: The assessment of the functioning of an employee in relation to work.Personnel Turnover: A change or shift in personnel due to reorganization, resignation, or discharge.Job Application: Process of applying for employment. It includes written application for employment or personal appearance.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Stress, Psychological: Stress wherein emotional factors predominate.Burnout, Professional: An excessive stress reaction to one's occupational or professional environment. It is manifested by feelings of emotional and physical exhaustion coupled with a sense of frustration and failure.Occupational Health: The promotion and maintenance of physical and mental health in the work environment.Career Mobility: The upward or downward mobility in an occupation or the change from one occupation to another.Occupational Exposure: The exposure to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents that occurs as a result of one's occupation.Nursing Staff: Personnel who provide nursing service to patients in an organized facility, institution, or agency.Physical Therapist Assistants: Persons who, under the supervision of licensed PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, provide patient treatment using various PHYSICAL THERAPY THECHNIQUES.Moving and Lifting Patients: Moving or repositioning patients within their beds, from bed to bed, bed to chair, or otherwise from one posture or surface to another.Attitude of Health Personnel: Attitudes of personnel toward their patients, other professionals, toward the medical care system, etc.Nurses: Professionals qualified by graduation from an accredited school of nursing and by passage of a national licensing examination to practice nursing. They provide services to patients requiring assistance in recovering or maintaining their physical or mental health.Nursing Homes: Facilities which provide nursing supervision and limited medical care to persons who do not require hospitalization.Home Health Aides: Persons who assist ill, elderly, or disabled persons in the home, carrying out personal care and housekeeping tasks. (From Slee & Slee, Health Care Terms. 2d ed, p202)United StatesPersonnel Management: Planning, organizing, and administering all activities related to personnel.Personnel Staffing and Scheduling: The selection, appointing, and scheduling of personnel.Nursing, Supervisory: Administration of nursing services for one or more clinical units.Inservice Training: On the job training programs for personnel carried out within an institution or agency. It includes orientation programs.Personnel Loyalty: Dedication or commitment shown by employees to organizations or institutions where they work.Work: Productive or purposeful activities.Health Personnel: Men and women working in the provision of health services, whether as individual practitioners or employees of health institutions and programs, whether or not professionally trained, and whether or not subject to public regulation. (From A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, 1976)Occupational Injuries: Injuries sustained from incidents in the course of work-related activities.Physicians: Individuals licensed to practice medicine.Nurse Midwives: Professional nurses who have received postgraduate training in midwifery.Data Collection: Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.Delegation, Professional: The process of assigning duties to a subordinate with lesser qualifications.Personnel Delegation: To entrust to the care or management of another, to transfer or to assign tasks within an organizational or administrative unit or structureClinical Competence: The capability to perform acceptably those duties directly related to patient care.Certification: Compliance with a set of standards defined by non-governmental organizations. Certification is applied for by individuals on a voluntary basis and represents a professional status when achieved, e.g., certification for a medical specialty.Legislation, Nursing: Laws and regulations, pertaining to the field of nursing, proposed for enactment by a legislative body.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Northwestern United States: The geographic area of the northwestern region of the United States. The states usually included in this region are Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming.Professional Role: The expected function of a member of a particular profession.Health Facility Environment: Physical surroundings or conditions of a hospital or other health facility and influence of these factors on patients and staff.Dental Staff: Personnel who provide dental service to patients in an organized facility, institution or agency.Primary Health Care: Care which provides integrated, accessible health care services by clinicians who are accountable for addressing a large majority of personal health care needs, developing a sustained partnership with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community. (JAMA 1995;273(3):192)Role: The expected and characteristic pattern of behavior exhibited by an individual as a member of a particular social group.Gloves, Surgical: Gloves, usually rubber, worn by surgeons, examining physicians, dentists, and other health personnel for the mutual protection of personnel and patient.Unemployment: The state of not being engaged in a gainful occupation.Attitude to Computers: The attitude and behavior associated with an individual using the computer.Dental Hygienists: Persons trained in an accredited school or dental college and licensed by the state in which they reside to provide dental prophylaxis under the direction of a licensed dentist.Interprofessional Relations: The reciprocal interaction of two or more professional individuals.Personnel, Hospital: The individuals employed by the hospital.Nursing: The field of nursing care concerned with the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of health.Knowledge of Results (Psychology): A principle that learning is facilitated when the learner receives immediate evaluation of learning performance. The concept also hypothesizes that learning is facilitated when the learner is promptly informed whether a response is correct, and, if incorrect, of the direction of error.Optometry: The professional practice of primary eye and vision care that includes the measurement of visual refractive power and the correction of visual defects with lenses or glasses.Medical Staff, Hospital: Professional medical personnel approved to provide care to patients in a hospital.Faculty: The teaching staff and members of the administrative staff having academic rank in an educational institution.Back Injuries: General or unspecified injuries to the posterior part of the trunk. It includes injuries to the muscles of the back.Medically Underserved Area: A geographic location which has insufficient health resources (manpower and/or facilities) to meet the medical needs of the resident population.Career Choice: Selection of a type of occupation or profession.Personnel Selection: The process of choosing employees for specific types of employment. The concept includes recruitment.Patient Care Team: Care of patients by a multidisciplinary team usually organized under the leadership of a physician; each member of the team has specific responsibilities and the whole team contributes to the care of the patient.Organizational Culture: Beliefs and values shared by all members of the organization. These shared values, which are subject to change, are reflected in the day to day management of the organization.Practice Management, Medical: The organization and operation of the business aspects of a physician's practice.Job Syndrome: Primary immunodeficiency syndrome characterized by recurrent infections and hyperimmunoglobulinemia E. Most cases are sporadic. Of the rare familial forms, the dominantly inherited subtype has additional connective tissue, dental and skeletal involvement that the recessive type does not share.Patient Escort Service: A special service provided by volunteers to accompany patients who need help in moving about the health facility.Expert Systems: Computer programs based on knowledge developed from consultation with experts on a problem, and the processing and/or formalizing of this knowledge using these programs in such a manner that the problems may be solved.Administrative Personnel: Individuals responsible for the development of policy and supervision of the execution of plans and functional operations.Reference Books, Medical: Books in the field of medicine intended primarily for consultation.Rehabilitation: Restoration of human functions to the maximum degree possible in a person or persons suffering from disease or injury.Nursing Methodology Research: Research carried out by nurses concerning techniques and methods to implement projects and to document information, including methods of interviewing patients, collecting data, and forming inferences. The concept includes exploration of methodological issues such as human subjectivity and human experience.Education, Nursing, Associate: A two-year program in nursing education in a community or junior college leading to an A.D. (Associate Degree). Graduates of this program are eligible for state examination for licensure as RN (Registered Nurse).GermanyRural Health Services: Health services, public or private, in rural areas. The services include the promotion of health and the delivery of health care.Professional Competence: The capability to perform the duties of one's profession generally, or to perform a particular professional task, with skill of an acceptable quality.Health Manpower: The availability of HEALTH PERSONNEL. It includes the demand and recruitment of both professional and allied health personnel, their present and future supply and distribution, and their assignment and utilization.Homes for the Aged: Geriatric long-term care facilities which provide supervision and assistance in activities of daily living with medical and nursing services when required.Microcomputers: Small computers using LSI (large-scale integration) microprocessor chips as the CPU (central processing unit) and semiconductor memories for compact, inexpensive storage of program instructions and data. They are smaller and less expensive than minicomputers and are usually built into a dedicated system where they are optimized for a particular application. "Microprocessor" may refer to just the CPU or the entire microcomputer.Work Schedule Tolerance: Physiological or psychological effects of periods of work which may be fixed or flexible such as flexitime, work shifts, and rotating shifts.Telecommunications: Transmission of information over distances via electronic means.Time Management: Planning and control of time to improve efficiency and effectiveness.General Surgery: A specialty in which manual or operative procedures are used in the treatment of disease, injuries, or deformities.Professional Autonomy: The quality or state of being independent and self-directing, especially in making decisions, enabling professionals to exercise judgment as they see fit during the performance of their jobs.Dentists: Individuals licensed to practice DENTISTRY.Teaching: The educational process of instructing.House Calls: Visits to the patient's home by professional personnel for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment.Internship and Residency: Programs of training in medicine and medical specialties offered by hospitals for graduates of medicine to meet the requirements established by accrediting authorities.Anesthesiology: A specialty concerned with the study of anesthetics and anesthesia.Speech Recognition Software: Software capable of recognizing dictation and transcribing the spoken words into written text.Health Care Surveys: Statistical measures of utilization and other aspects of the provision of health care services including hospitalization and ambulatory care.Faculty, Medical: The teaching staff and members of the administrative staff having academic rank in a medical school.Medical Staff: Professional medical personnel who provide care to patients in an organized facility, institution or agency.Professional-Patient Relations: Interactions between health personnel and patients.Physicians, Family: Those physicians who have completed the education requirements specified by the American Academy of Family Physicians.Universities: Educational institutions providing facilities for teaching and research and authorized to grant academic degrees.Practice Management, Dental: The organization and operation of the business aspects of a dental practice.Sick Leave: An absence from work permitted because of illness or the number of days per year for which an employer agrees to pay employees who are sick. (Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, 1981)Focus Groups: A method of data collection and a QUALITATIVE RESEARCH tool in which a small group of individuals are brought together and allowed to interact in a discussion of their opinions about topics, issues, or questions.Office Management: Planning, organizing, and administering activities in an office.Industry: Any enterprise centered on the processing, assembly, production, or marketing of a line of products, services, commodities, or merchandise, in a particular field often named after its principal product. Examples include the automobile, fishing, music, publishing, insurance, and textile industries.Safety Management: The development of systems to prevent accidents, injuries, and other adverse occurrences in an institutional setting. The concept includes prevention or reduction of adverse events or incidents involving employees, patients, or facilities. Examples include plans to reduce injuries from falls or plans for fire safety to promote a safe institutional environment.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Radiologic Health: Health concerns associated with the effects of radiation on the environment and on public and personal health.Nurse Anesthetists: Professional nurses who have completed postgraduate training in the administration of anesthetics and who function under the responsibility of the operating surgeon.Time and Motion Studies: The observation and analysis of movements in a task with an emphasis on the amount of time required to perform the task.Pilot Projects: Small-scale tests of methods and procedures to be used on a larger scale if the pilot study demonstrates that these methods and procedures can work.Musculoskeletal Diseases: Diseases of the muscles and their associated ligaments and other connective tissue and of the bones and cartilage viewed collectively.Family Practice: A medical specialty concerned with the provision of continuing, comprehensive primary health care for the entire family.Nurse's Practice Patterns: Patterns of practice in nursing related to provision of services including diagnosis and treatment.Point-of-Care Systems: Laboratory and other services provided to patients at the bedside. These include diagnostic and laboratory testing using automated information entry.Reproducibility of Results: The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.Internal-External Control: Personality construct referring to an individual's perception of the locus of events as determined internally by his or her own behavior versus fate, luck, or external forces. (ERIC Thesaurus, 1996).Women, Working: Women who are engaged in gainful activities usually outside the home.Nursing Staff, Hospital: Personnel who provide nursing service to patients in a hospital.Vacuum Curettage: Aspiration of the contents of the uterus with a vacuum curette.VermontDietary Services: Services provided by dietitians or nutritionists to meet the nutritional needs of individuals, including consultation with other professional personnel.Telemedicine: Delivery of health services via remote telecommunications. This includes interactive consultative and diagnostic services.Accidents, Occupational: Unforeseen occurrences, especially injuries in the course of work-related activities.Medical Records Systems, Computerized: Computer-based systems for input, storage, display, retrieval, and printing of information contained in a patient's medical record.Fellowships and Scholarships: Stipends or grants-in-aid granted by foundations or institutions to individuals for study.Medical Informatics Computing: Precise procedural mathematical and logical operations utilized in the study of medical information pertaining to health care.Interviews as Topic: Conversations with an individual or individuals held in order to obtain information about their background and other personal biographical data, their attitudes and opinions, etc. It includes school admission or job interviews.Efficiency, Organizational: The capacity of an organization, institution, or business to produce desired results with a minimum expenditure of energy, time, money, personnel, materiel, etc.Community Integration: Policies and programs which ensure that DISPLACED PERSONS and chronic illnesses receive the support and SOCIAL SERVICES needed to live in their communities.Modems: Equipment that sends digital information over telephone lines. The term Modem is a short form of the phrase modulator-demodulator.DenmarkJapanRehabilitation, Vocational: Training of the mentally or physically disabled in work skills so they may be returned to regular employment utilizing these skills.Geriatric Nursing: Nursing care of the aged patient given in the home, the hospital, or special institutions such as nursing homes, psychiatric institutions, etc.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Community Health Centers: Facilities which administer the delivery of health care services to people living in a community or neighborhood.Community Health Workers: Persons trained to assist professional health personnel in communicating with residents in the community concerning needs and availability of health services.Internet: A loose confederation of computer communication networks around the world. The networks that make up the Internet are connected through several backbone networks. The Internet grew out of the US Government ARPAnet project and was designed to facilitate information exchange.Dental Service, Hospital: Hospital department providing dental care.User-Computer Interface: The portion of an interactive computer program that issues messages to and receives commands from a user.Documentation: Systematic organization, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of specialized information, especially of a scientific or technical nature (From ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983). It often involves authenticating or validating information.Health Facility Size: The physical space or dimensions of a facility. Size may be indicated by bed capacity.Task Performance and Analysis: The detailed examination of observable activity or behavior associated with the execution or completion of a required function or unit of work.Personnel Downsizing: Reducing staff to cut costs or to achieve greater efficiency.Helping Behavior: Behaviors associated with the giving of assistance or aid to individuals.Mercury Poisoning, Nervous System: Neurologic disorders associated with exposure to inorganic and organic forms of MERCURY. Acute intoxication may be associated with gastrointestinal disturbances, mental status changes, and PARAPARESIS. Chronic exposure to inorganic mercury usually occurs in industrial workers, and manifests as mental confusion, prominent behavioral changes (including psychosis), DYSKINESIAS, and NEURITIS. Alkyl mercury poisoning may occur through ingestion of contaminated seafood or grain, and its characteristic features include POLYNEUROPATHY; ATAXIA; vision loss; NYSTAGMUS, PATHOLOGIC; and DEAFNESS. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1997, Ch20, pp10-15)Program Evaluation: Studies designed to assess the efficacy of programs. They may include the evaluation of cost-effectiveness, the extent to which objectives are met, or impact.Economics, Nursing: Economic aspects of the nursing profession.Academic Medical Centers: Medical complexes consisting of medical school, hospitals, clinics, libraries, administrative facilities, etc.Quality of Health Care: The levels of excellence which characterize the health service or health care provided based on accepted standards of quality.Economics, Dental: Economic aspects of the dental profession and dental care.Medicine: The art and science of studying, performing research on, preventing, diagnosing, and treating disease, as well as the maintenance of health.Netherlands: Country located in EUROPE. It is bordered by the NORTH SEA, BELGIUM, and GERMANY. Constituent areas are Aruba, Curacao, Sint Maarten, formerly included in the NETHERLANDS ANTILLES.Cellular Phone: Analog or digital communications device in which the user has a wireless connection from a telephone to a nearby transmitter. It is termed cellular because the service area is divided into multiple "cells." As the user moves from one cell area to another, the call is transferred to the local transmitter.Students, Nursing: Individuals enrolled in a school of nursing or a formal educational program leading to a degree in nursing.Bites, Human: Bites inflicted by humans.Dental Technicians: Individuals responsible for fabrication of dental appliances.Quality Improvement: The attainment or process of attaining a new level of performance or quality.Mentors: Senior professionals who provide guidance, direction and support to those persons desirous of improvement in academic positions, administrative positions or other career development situations.CaliforniaSoftware: Sequential operating programs and data which instruct the functioning of a digital computer.Organizational Innovation: Introduction of changes which are new to the organization and are created by management.Codes of Ethics: Systematic statements of principles or rules of appropriate professional conduct, usually established by professional societies.Obstetric Surgical Procedures: Surgery performed on the pregnant woman for conditions associated with pregnancy, labor, or the puerperium. It does not include surgery of the newborn infant.Retirement: The state of being retired from one's position or occupation.Veterinarians: Individuals with a degree in veterinary medicine that provides them with training and qualifications to treat diseases and injuries of animals.Faculty, Dental: The teaching staff and members of the administrative staff having academic rank in a dental school.KansasDental Prophylaxis: Treatment for the prevention of periodontal diseases or other dental diseases by the cleaning of the teeth in the dental office using the procedures of DENTAL SCALING and DENTAL POLISHING. The treatment may include plaque detection, removal of supra- and subgingival plaque and calculus, application of caries-preventing agents, checking of restorations and prostheses and correcting overhanging margins and proximal contours of restorations, and checking for signs of food impaction.Education, Graduate: Studies beyond the bachelor's degree at an institution having graduate programs for the purpose of preparing for entrance into a specific field, and obtaining a higher degree.Licensure: The legal authority or formal permission from authorities to carry on certain activities which by law or regulation require such permission. It may be applied to licensure of institutions as well as individuals.Curriculum: A course of study offered by an educational institution.Logistic Models: Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.Remote Consultation: Consultation via remote telecommunications, generally for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of a patient at a site remote from the patient or primary physician.Feasibility Studies: Studies to determine the advantages or disadvantages, practicability, or capability of accomplishing a projected plan, study, or project.Semantic Differential: Analysis of word concepts by the association of polar adjectives, e.g., good-bad, with the concept, father. The adjectives are usually scaled in 7 steps. The subject's placement of the concept on the adjectival scale indicates the connotative meaning of the concept.Surgery Department, Hospital: Hospital department which administers all departmental functions and the provision of surgical diagnostic and therapeutic services.Musculoskeletal System: The MUSCLES, bones (BONE AND BONES), and CARTILAGE of the body.Efficiency: Ratio of output to effort, or the ratio of effort produced to energy expended.Guideline Adherence: Conformity in fulfilling or following official, recognized, or institutional requirements, guidelines, recommendations, protocols, pathways, or other standards.Specialization: An occupation limited in scope to a subsection of a broader field.Prospective Studies: Observation of a population for a sufficient number of persons over a sufficient number of years to generate incidence or mortality rates subsequent to the selection of the study group.Physical Therapy Modalities: Therapeutic modalities frequently used in PHYSICAL THERAPY SPECIALTY by PHYSICAL THERAPISTS or physiotherapists to promote, maintain, or restore the physical and physiological well-being of an individual.Abortion, Incomplete: Premature loss of PREGNANCY in which not all the products of CONCEPTION have been expelled.Physical Therapy Specialty: The auxiliary health profession which makes use of PHYSICAL THERAPY MODALITIES to prevent, correct, and alleviate movement dysfunction of anatomic or physiological origin.Ambulatory Care Facilities: Those facilities which administer health services to individuals who do not require hospitalization or institutionalization.Qualitative Research: Any type of research that employs nonnumeric information to explore individual or group characteristics, producing findings not arrived at by statistical procedures or other quantitative means. (Qualitative Inquiry: A Dictionary of Terms Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 1997)Attitude: An enduring, learned predisposition to behave in a consistent way toward a given class of objects, or a persistent mental and/or neural state of readiness to react to a certain class of objects, not as they are but as they are conceived to be.Education, Continuing: Educational programs designed to inform individuals of recent advances in their particular field of interest. They do not lead to any formal advanced standing.Professional Practice Location: Geographic area in which a professional person practices; includes primarily physicians and dentists.United States Dept. of Health and Human Services: A cabinet department in the Executive Branch of the United States Government concerned with administering those agencies and offices having programs pertaining to health and human services.Film Dosimetry: Use of a device (film badge) for measuring exposure of individuals to radiation. It is usually made of metal, plastic, or paper and loaded with one or more pieces of x-ray film.WashingtonSocioeconomic Factors: Social and economic factors that characterize the individual or group within the social structure.
Minister for Industrial Relations (Australia)
List of Assistant Ministers for Science, Jobs and Innovation. The following individuals have been appointed as Assistant ... Assistant Minister for Science, Jobs and Innovation 20 December 2017 (2017-12-20) 23 August 2018 (2018-08-23) 246 days ... Minister for Jobs and Industrial Relations 28 August 2018 (2018-08-28) 11 April 2019 (2019-04-11) 226 days ... Assistant Minister for Employment 18 September 2013 (2013-09-18) 15 September 2015 (2015-09-15) 2 years, 3 days ...
Des Moines University
"Des Moines University". Higher Ed Jobs. Retrieved 8 March 2012. "Research Assistant Grant Funded". Science. 2012. Retrieved 8 ... The College of Health Sciences established the physician assistant program in 1981 and the physical therapy program in 1988. ... Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (M.S.) Post-Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.) William G. ...
Fred Wilson (politician)
"MPPS get jobs as assistants". The Whig - Standard. Kingston, Ont. October 3, 1990. p. 1. Outhit, Jeff (April 22, 1991). " ... p. 1. Brennan, Richard (February 3, 1993). "Cooke glad to shed old job: He gets new super education ministry". The Windsor Star ... The NDP formed a majority government and Wilson was appointed as parliamentary assistant to the Minister of Correctional ...
Gary Wilson (politician)
"Job description - receptionist" (PDF). Job Description. Maca.gov. 2015-05-30. Agency, Skills Funding. "Personal assistant job ... Becoming a personal assistant requires the employee to have experience in previous administrative jobs, in which entailed the ... Like any other role that is related to an office administrator, the job title of personal assistant requires the employee to be ... The duties that a personal assistant must carry out each day are the following; The task of inputting, filing and managing the ...
Scala (programming language)
"30 Scala job openings at Apple". Alvin Alexander. Retrieved 2016-03-11. David Reid & Tania Teixeira (26 February 2010). "Are ... x.ai uses Scala for their AI-driven Personal Assistant. Duolingo uses Scala for their back-end module that generates lessons. ... "Scala jobs at Nest". Retrieved 2016-03-11. Nurun. "Nurun Launches Redesigned Transactional Platform With Walmart Canada". ... According to Indeed.com Job Trends, Scala demand has been rapidly increasing since 2010, trending ahead of Clojure and Groovy. ...
Northern Council for Further Education
Zackal, Justin; Antonik, John (May 13, 2005). "Basketball: Assistants Bag Head Coaching Jobs". West Virginia University. ... After his first application for the job at Canisius, Beilein had tried to land other Division I jobs at schools such as Colgate ... Patrick was a 2008-2009 season graduate assistant coach at University of Michigan. He has since held posts as assistant coach ... Beilein has never served as an assistant coach; he has held head-coaching positions throughout his career. He served as the ...
In August 2008, Jaspan left his position as part of a major restructuring of Fairfax that included 550 job losses across its ... Bell, Ian (16 February 1989). "Scotsman first assistant editor sacked". The Glasgow Herald. p. 3. Retrieved 15 October 2017. " ... Zappone, Chris (2008-08-26). "Fairfax Media to cut 550 jobs". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2017-11-07. "Paul Ramadge ...
Unlicensed assistive personnel
Nursing assistant, nursing auxiliary, auxiliary nurse, patient care technician, home health aide/assistant, geriatric aide/ ... "HHA Job Description". "About PSWs". Personal Support Network of Ontario. Cumbi A et al. "Major surgery delegation to mid-level ... Birth assistants, such as doulas, childbirth educators and other persons providing emotional support and general care and ... National Certified Nurse Assistant Resource "CNA Resource". Accessed 11 March 2014. National Health Service. NHS Careers in ...
Passorn Age: 17 Job (In game/Real life): First job: ranger; second job; guardian/High-school student (Ganda's classmate) First ... She is Ganda's assistant when he joins the army, and uses a long gun skillfully. In the real world, she is a shy girl who is in ... Assada Age: 19 Job (in game/real-world): First job: Berserker; second job: Highlander/College Student First appearance: End of ... Majsha Age: 14 Job (In game/Real-life): Key Master/Middle-school student ESP genius: There have been only a few true geniuses, ...
Political Appointments System in Hong Kong
A political assistant would earn more than what Tony Snow earned (US$ 14,000 per month) as the former White House Press ... Bonnie Chen (12 June 2008). "Come clean on new jobs, say democrats". The Standard. Hong Kong. Fanny Fung (21 June 2008). " ... The political assistants are appointed under the expanded political appointment system on non-civil service terms for the term ... "CE appoints Political Assistants". Hong Kong Government. 22 May 2008. Bonnie Chen (23 May 2008). "Media muscle in on political ...
In smaller communities, many of these jobs may be volunteer positions. Sometimes these jobs run through only part of the year. ... They work closely with a team of upper-level staff or assistants. This team may make both long- and short-range plans to ... A large part of an executive's job is developing relationships with people outside the organization. These people may be ... The government executive occupation also covers many jobs. They range from city council member, mayor, and governor, all the ...
Initially uninterested, Ratner said that Markowitz "called every two to three weeks.... I am sure I said to my assistant, 'Oh, ... the jobs-for-youth Summer HEAT program; Dine in Brooklyn restaurant week; the Brooklyn Book Festival; the smART Brooklyn ... Former Brooklyn female district leader Renee Collymore worked for him as an executive assistant. Markowitz has been a supporter ...
History of the Arizona Cardinals
"Ray Horton, Todd Bowles to get jobs". ESPN.com. "Jen Welter hired by Arizona Cardinals as assistant coach". Espn.go.com. ... On July 27, 2015, the Arizona Cardinals hired Jennifer Welter as an assistant coaching intern for training camp and the ... the starting job might end up his, and that Kolb would be benched. Skelton gave an average performance, throwing for 222 yards ... was not enough to save Bugel's job. Buddy Ryan replaced Bugel in 1994, also serving as his own general manager. With typical ...
In 2008, he served as an assistant coach for the Blackhawks after three seasons with their scouting staff. In July, 2009, he ... Staff Report (June 13, 2012). "Habs name Lapointe, Lefebvre, Brisebois to jobs". Toronto Metro News. Retrieved July 12, 2012. ... On June 15, 2011, Bergevin was promoted to the position of assistant general manager of the Chicago Blackhawks. He replaced ... His first additions to the Montreal Canadiens included Rick Dudley as assistant GM, Scott Mellanby as director of player ...
Donovan's next coaching job was as the defensive line coach for the BC Lions. On October 30, 1987, head coach Don Matthews was ... Donovan was an assistant coach for the Saskatchewan Roughriders in 1990 and 1991. He traveled to Japan to coach the Japanese X ... "Donovan Gets Montana Job". Spokane Daily Chronicle. December 15, 1979. Retrieved July 26, 2013. "Larry Donovan Records by Year ... A 1964 graduate of the University of Nebraska, Donovan served as an assistant at South Dakota, Washington State, Iowa, and ...
2008-09 Scottish Third Division
Helen Gray Crotwell
Upon her graduation from Candler, Crotwell secured a job working in campus ministry in Rock Hill, South Carolina at Winthrop ... "Young appoints assistant minister". The Chronicle (Duke University). Craven III, James (June 18, 1979). "All of Duke Felt ... Blumenthal, Karen (June 13, 1979). "Crotwell takes Granville Job". The Chronicle (Duke University). "Wake Forest UMC - ...
He was put into "training", performing spurious jobs. Sometimes he would have to wait for days in a certain place for a non- ... Hendy-Freegard also seduced a newly married personal assistant who was taking care of his children. He told her he was with MI5 ... The group eventually split up, others took jobs - still handing most of their money to Hendy-Freegard - and one of the women ...
"Chester assistant snubs Swans job". BBC Sport. 26 February 2007. Retrieved 10 January 2008. "Barrow returns to Wigan as coach ... A spell as assistant-manager at Notts County followed before returning to Chester as manager on 31 May 2000, shortly after ... "Assistant Manager Axed". chester-city.co.uk (see 22 April). 22 April 2001. Retrieved 29 June 2008. "Players Respond to Ban". ... He was manager of Bury, from January 2004 after a spell as assistant-manager to Andy Preece. However the club did not progress ...
He was an assistant football coach under John McVay at Central Catholic High School in Canton, Ohio for four years from 1957 to ... "New Job For Jerry Hanlon". Evening Independent (Massillon, Ohio). 1964-02-29. Bucky Albers (2005-06-14). "1965 UD staf loaded ... Hanlon was an assistant football coach at the University of Dayton (1965), Miami University (1966-1968), and the University of ... He joined the Michigan football staff in 1969 and was the only assistant coach to serve on Michigan's staff during all 21 years ...
Jasmine (TV series)
He takes his job seriously. Sometimes too seriously. Alwyn Uytingco as Wendell Bautista - A fast-rising showbiz blogger, ... Meyanne Plamenio as Leila - Leila is Steven's scatterbrained, loyal assistant. List of programs broadcast by TV5 TV5's suspense ... Emilio Osorio - Osorio thinks his partner Inspector Ramon Ramirez takes his job too seriously. ... and loyal personal assistant. Always the voice of reason, she serves as Jasmine's friend, confidant, and conscience. Cai Cortez ...
However, she was unhappy with this job as well and, after one year, left to teach English in Pasadena at the Orton School for ... Boas regarded Benedict as an asset to the anthropology department, and in 1931 he appointed her as Assistant Professor in ... First she tried paid social work for the Charity Organization Society and later she accepted a job as a teacher at the Westlake ... Over the next few years, Ruth took up many different jobs. ...
United States Merchant Marine Academy
These majors lead to the issuance of Third Assistant Engineer (3 A/E - Engineering Officer) licenses for steam and motor vessel ... refers to a job description, much the same way the term "Captain" is used for any officer in command of a ship regardless of ... An Unlimited USCG License as a Merchant Marine Officer, either 3rd Mate or 3rd Assistant Engineer, and ... Coast Guard exams for a mandatory license as Third Assistant Engineer (steam and motor unlimited HP) or Third Mate (any gross ...
Maria-sama ga Miteru
Prince Andrew, Duke of York
He also served on HMS Edinburgh as an Officer of the Watch and Assistant Navigating Officer until 1989, including a six-month ... "Duke of York must lose trade job, says Labour MP", BBC News, 1 March 2011. ... and the Cabinet desired that Prince Andrew be moved to a desk job for the duration of the conflict. The Queen, though, insisted ...
List of Dragon Ball GT episodes
But instead of quickly finishing the job, Gogeta toys with Omega Shenron. Furious, the dragon unleashes all of the Dragon Balls ... over the world until he is interrupted by Goku as Pilaf discovers that Goku looks very familiar and Pilaf orders his assistants ... " / "Bulma's On the Job! The Vegeta-Remodeling Plan". Transcription: "Buruma ugoku! Bejīta Kaizō keikaku" (Japanese: ブルマ動く!ベジー ...
Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938
... "executive assistant"), the 2004 amendment to the FLSA now requires that an exemption must be predicated upon actual job ... Employees with job titles that previously allowed exemption but whose job descriptions did not include managerial functions ... While the nomenclature of a job title is not dispositive, the job of "busboy" is explicitly validated for tip-pool inclusion by ... 1996 Small Business Job Protection Act. The 1996 amendment increased the minimum wage to $5.15 an hour. However, the ...
Wat Phra Dhammakaya
... 's assistant-abbot Luang phi Thanavuddho wrote a book about the topic in response to critics, and ... without a paid job or residence outside the temple. Just like in the Dhammadayada training programs, full-time employees are ... There are several departments in the foundation that are run by assistant-abbots, who report to the abbot and deputy-abbot: a ...
Calling Dr. Kildare
He decides to teach his stubborn assistant a lesson in dealing with the emotional causes of his patients' ills as well as the ... On the day that Kildare begins his new job, young Red enters the dispensary and confidentially asks the intern to help an ... Gillespie's assistant and begins to look at Nurse Lamont in a better light. ...
Josh Allen (quarterback)
Allen attended Reedley College, a junior college where one of the football assistant coaches at the time was married to Allen's ... "win games and help secure their jobs." Allen ultimately remained at Wyoming. ... Wyoming's coaches initially visited Reedley to scout another potential transfer, but former Fresno State assistant Dave ... sending a pointed email to an assistant referencing the fact that the team had received a commitment from a quarterback ...
They may include general and specialist surgeons, physician assistants, , assistant surgeon, surgical assistant, ... Frequently, assault and violence in a healthcare setting goes unreported and is wrongly assumed to be part of the job. ... The field includes those who work as a physician, surgeon, physician assistant, medical assistant, nurse, physical therapist, ... Healthcare workers are at higher risk of on-the-job injury due to violence. Drunk, confused, and hostile patients and visitors ...
On the job training simply does not cut it when it comes to lives and equipment on the line. ... This occurs in professions which include medicine, nursing, sonography, pharmacy assistants, respiratory therapists, physical ... that can assist in bringing this number down is highly recommended and medical simulation has proven to be the key assistant. ...
Death of Caylee Anthony
The lead prosecutor in the case was Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick. Assistant State Attorneys Frank George and ... Fernandez-Gonzalez has told reporters that she lost her job, was evicted from her house, and received death threats against ... On July 6, 2011, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton gave his first interview about the case on The View. Ashton said of the ... "Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton also hit several shows today". Chicago Tribune/Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved July 9, 2011 ...
Assistant Chief Constable Robert Goslin 14 August 1990. *^ Conn, David (19 September 2012). "Safety failings that contributed ... made the job of the police, in the crush outside Leppings Lane turnstiles, harder than it needed to be. But it didn't cause the ... Now it is headed by Assistant Commissioner Rob Beckley.. On 28 June 2017, it was announced that six people were to be ... David Crompton had emailed the force's assistant chief constable Andy Holt and head of media Mark Thompson on 8 September, just ...
In Pakistan after completing MBBS and then a further period of a year in-house job (internship), doctors can enroll in two ... Research fellows and PhD candidates are often clinical assistants, but a few were senior or specialist registrars. A large ... Core training and the first year or two of speciality training are equivalent to the old Senior House Officer jobs. ... House officers and the first year of senior house officer jobs were replaced by a compulsory 2 Year Foundation Training ...
United States Department of State
This position is responsible for bureaus, headed by Assistant Secretaries, planning the day-to-day administration of the ... Creating jobs at home by opening markets abroad'; (3) 'Helping developing nations establish investment and export opportunities ... This position is responsible for bureaus, headed by Assistant Secretaries, coordinating American diplomacy around the world: * ... This position is responsible for bureaus, headed by Assistant Secretaries, dealing with trade, agriculture, aviation, and ...
W. Michael Blumenthal
He found a job as a warehouse helper with the U.S. Air Force, which benefited from his linguistic skills. By 1947 he and his ... to serve as Kennedy's deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs.:26 He accepted the position and ... "It was a cesspool," he said. He was able to find a cleaning job at a chemical factory and earned $1 a week, which was used ... He then made his way to San Francisco and began doing odd jobs to work his way through school. He enrolled in college, ...
The Basic School
The Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps, Gen. John M. Paxton, Jr., speaks to students of Bravo Company at The Basic School ... complete the Officer Basic Course prior to beginning their job specialization (Military Occupational Speciality, or MOS) ... Some newly commissioned officers may serve a short period of time in an interim assignment (such as an assistant athletic coach ...
Cabinet of Australia
Outside the Cabinet there is an Outer Ministry and also a number of Assistant Ministers, responsible for a specific policy area ... Minister for Jobs and Industrial Relations. *Minister for Women. Liberal Senator Michaelia Cash *Minister for Small and Family ... The Cabinet, the Outer Ministry, and the Assistant Ministers collectively form the full Commonwealth Ministry of the government ... the Assistant Minister to the Prime Minister, the Special Minister of State and Minister Assisting the Cabinet Secretary, and ...
Times Beach, Missouri
1914 New Year Honours
Captain Bryan Xorman Abbay, Assistant Commandant, Burma Military Police. Captain Chauncy Batho Dashwood Strettell, Assistant ... Sir Rickman John Godlee, Bart., F.R.C.S., M.S. Colonel Sir Henry Hugh Oldham, C.V.O. Sir William Job Collins, F.R.C.S., M.D. ... Charles Jerome Jones, Esq., I.S.O., Assistant Secretary to the Governor-General of the Dominion of Canada. Frederick Arthur ... England and Wales Major Sir Edwin Frederick Wodehouse, K.C.V .O., C.B., Assistant Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police. ...
Education in England
"jobs.ac.uk. Retrieved 17 July 2016.. *^ "UKCISA - Fees, funding and Student Support". Retrieved 25 February 2010.. UK Council ... The public sector pay cap is blamed. English secondary schools have 15,000 fewer teachers and teaching assistants than they ... A survey of 2000 teachers by The Guardian in 2011 identified a widespread reason for not enjoying the job: lack of trust and ... Further Education has experienced an 8% real terms cut since 2010/11 causing course closures, job losses and reductions in ...
Sacred Heart University lab assistant jobs
Get info about Sacred Heart University lab assistant jobs, registering for required degree courses, and taking free tests ... Browse current job openings below.. Sacred Heart University lab assistant jobs. Apply to several colleges and universities ... Lab assistant jobs are projected to grow 16% in the coming years. An increase in the aging population is expected to lead to a ... Sacred Heart University Lab Assistant Jobs Walsh University constitutional law NCAT degree program College of San Mateo Forbes ...
Physician Assistant Jobs | Monster.com
Explore more than 1,000 Physician Assistant jobs in the United-States. Browse by location or industry. Find the right position ... Physician Assistant Jobs (9014 Jobs Found) Create job alert. Get Physician Assistant jobs as soon as theyre posted. Close Sign ... Send Me Jobs Email me Monster job opportunities and updates related to career and education.. ... Physician Assistant Sr - Top Secret Clearance/SCI with FS Polygraph Required QTC Medical Group Inc ...
Administrative Assistant Jobs on CareerBuilder.com
View and apply to these listings, or browse for similar jobs in your area. ... available administrative assistant jobs found on Careerbuilder.com. ... Find Jobs , Post Resume , my careerbuilder , Help. Administrative Assistant Jobs. Create Job Alert Related job searches:* ... Job type: Full-Time Administrative Assistant Administrative Assistant Administrative Assistant Administrative / Executive ...
Autopsy Assistant Jobs by State | Monster.com
CC7471 Faculty Stores Assistant - Jobs at Bath
Physician Assistant jobs - CollegeGrad.com
Easy access for reviewing job postings and directly connecting with employers that are hiring in your area. ... View United States Jobs along with direct links to apply online. ... Physician Assistant Jobs Save as Job Alert. * Human Resources ... Physician Assistant, Nurse practitioner - HT medical corporation,inc - Sacramento, CA Physician assistant,nurse practitioner ... Urology Physician Assistant - Urology Center of Chester County - West Chester, PA We offer a competitive salary and benefit ...
Insurance Assistant - Bilingual Jobs in Dallas, TX - OfficeTeam
Job Requirements. Do you have experience an Administrative Assistant? Are you looking to be someones right hand for ... Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.. All applicants applying for U.S. job ... Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this Job. ... Job Description. Ref ID: 04018-9501002617. Classification: General Office. Compensation: $11.00 to $13.00 per hour. Do you have ...
CC7550 Research Assistant (fixed-term post) - Jobs at Bath
Anatomy Technical Assistant | Jobs | Imperial College London
Apply now Save this job Job summary. The Human Anatomy Unit (HAU) is part of the Division of Surgery based at the Charing Cross ... Job description. Job summary. The Human Anatomy Unit (HAU) is part of the Division of Surgery based at the Charing Cross campus ... Please note that job descriptions cannot be exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are ... As Anatomy Technical Assistant you will form part of the team supporting the HAU, including the Pathology Museum, and will ...
WSCC Jobs - Teaching Assistant (Inclusion)
Assistant jobs | Accountancy Age Jobs
... search all the latest Assistant jobs with Accountancy Age jobs, the best place to find the latest Accounting, Audit and Finance ... To get your perfect assistant job sent to you the day its posted, sign up for our job alert service. ... Sign up for job alerts. Dont miss out on new jobs for this search. Email me jobs ... Sign up for job alerts. Dont miss out on new jobs for this search. Email me jobs ...
Physician Assistant - Certified Jobs in Bridgeport, CT | Glassdoor
Certified jobs in Bridgeport, CT with company ratings & salaries. 260 open jobs for Physician Assistant - Certified in ... Physician Assistant - Certified in Bridgeport, CT Jobs. Job Title. Employer. Location. Salary. ... PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT. Yale New Haven Health System. Bridgeport, CT. $122k-$219k. PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT- SURGERY. Yale New Haven ... Physician Assistant. Comprehensive Health Services. Stony Brook, NY. $122k-$217k. Physician Assistant. Genesis Healthcare. ...
East Jefferson General Hospital Administrative Assistant Jobs | Glassdoor
Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by East Jefferson General Hospital employees. ... Employers: Don't see your job on this page?Employers: Don't see your job on this page? Post a job. ... 2 East Jefferson General Hospital Administrative Assistant jobs, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted ... Find East Jefferson General Hospital Administrative Assistant jobs on Glassdoor. Get hired. Love your job. ...
Fwd: Job opportunity: Research Assistant / Data Analyst
Job Posting [April 2017].pdf. Description: PiMS Research Group_Research Assistant-Data Analyst_Job Posting [April 2017].pdf ... Fwd: Job opportunity: Research Assistant / Data Analyst. *To: Ca ,[email protected],, act-sc-undergrads ,act-sc-undergrads ... Previous by thread: Fwd: Job opportunity: Research Assistant / Data Analyst *Next by thread: Fwd: Bioinformatics opening at ... Please refer to the message below and the attached posting for an interesting full-time or part-time job opportunity at UBC.. ...
Philippines virtual assistant Jobs, Employment | Freelancer
Its free to sign up and bid on jobs. ... Search for jobs related to Philippines virtual assistant or ... hire on the worlds largest freelancing marketplace with 18m+ jobs. ... Other jobs related to philippines virtual assistant. call center philippines virtual assistant , virtual assistant philippines ... philippines virtual assistant 250 month , philippines virtual assistant mba , philippines virtual assistant 250 full time , ...
Assistant virtual assistant Jobs, Employment | Freelancer
Its free to sign up and bid on jobs. ... Search for jobs related to Assistant virtual assistant or hire ... on the worlds largest freelancing marketplace with 15m+ jobs. ... Other jobs related to assistant virtual assistant. virtual ... assistant virtual assistant marketing assistant virtual data entry , medical assistant virtual assistant , personal assistant, ... virtual assistant mortgage , french english virtual assistant , virtual assistant projects bid , virtual assistant bid , ...
Administrative Assistant Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Apply to Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Retail Sales Associate and more! ... 39,506 Administrative Assistant jobs available on Indeed.com. ... Be the first to see new administrative assistant jobs My email: ... View all Ashburn Dental jobs in Ashburn, VA - Ashburn jobs. *Explore career as Personal Assistant: overview, career advice, ... View all DICKS Sporting Goods jobs in Dulles, VA - Dulles jobs. *Salary Search: Retail Sales Associate salaries in Dulles, VA ...
20 Best Administrative Assistant jobs (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
The low-stress way to find your next Administrative Assistant job opportunity is on Simply Hired. There are over 75002 ... New Administrative Assistant careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. ... 75002 Administrative Assistant jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. ... Administrative Assistant careers waiting for you to apply! ... Administrative Assistant. JONATHAN Y - New York, NY. Entry ...
20 Best Promotions Assistant jobs (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
The low-stress way to find your next Promotions Assistant job opportunity is on Simply Hired. There are over 1339 Promotions ... New Promotions Assistant careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. ... 1339 Promotions Assistant jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. ... Medical Doctor; Physician Assistant. Urgent Care Medical Associates - Dover, NJ Physician Assistant Job Responsibilities:. ...
Assistant Accountant Job in Sydney - SEEK
Western Sydney-based agricultural and animal health chemical manufacturer seeks an Assistant Accountant to join its busy ... Job Description. Job Header. Assistant Accountant. Advertiser: Autopak-Vetlab GroupMore jobs from this company. ... Job Information. Job Listing Date. 17 Oct 2019. Location. Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs. Work Type. Full Time. ... Job Information. Job Listing Date. 17 Oct 2019. Location. Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs. Work Type. Full Time. ...
Physical Therapy Assistant Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Apply to Physical Therapy Aide, Physical Therapist Assistant and more! ... 28,320 Physical Therapy Assistant jobs available on Indeed.com. ... Be the first to see new physical therapy assistant jobs My ... View all Outpatient Physical Therapy jobs in Leesburg, VA - Leesburg jobs. *Salary Search: Physical Therapist Assistant ... Indeed helps people get jobs: Over 10 million stories shared. Jobs - Career Advice - Hiring Lab - Browse Jobs - Tools - ...
ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF MICROBIOLOGY - Virology Jobs
Research Assistant - Cardiff University - jobs.ac.uk
Executive Assistant Production Assistant Jobs
Jobs in Film, TV, Music, VFX and more. ... 9. Executive Assistant - (Job) - ESPN - Bristol, CT [Job]. Job ... Executive Assistant Production Assistant Jobs, Employment Listings on EntertainmentCareers.Net. ... Executive Assistant ESPN Bristol, CT Posted: December 3, 2018 more jobs like this More ... this Employer Full Time Job ... Assistant Account Executive Articulate Productions New York, NY Posted: October 29, 2018 more jobs ... Assistant Account ...
Media Assistant job with Weill Cornell Medical College | 364323
Media Assistant in New York , Entry Level, Social Media, Marketing & Communications with Weill Cornell Medical College. Apply ... Position: Media Assistant. Weill Cornell Medicines Office of External Affairs is seeking a Media Assistant to join our ... Similar jobs. * Public Relations - Senior Account Executive (Healthcare or Tech Experience Preferred). *New York City, NY ... Similar jobs. * Public Relations - Senior Account Executive (Healthcare or Tech Experience Preferred). *New York City, NY ...
Administrative Assistants Jobs in All Australia - SEEK
Administrative Assistants in All Australia. View all our vacancies now with new jobs added daily! ... Find your ideal job at SEEK with 2,305 jobs found for Administration & Office Support, ... subClassification: Administrative AssistantsAdministrative Assistants. We have an immediate vacancy for an ADMIN ASSISTANT. The ... subClassification: Administrative AssistantsAdministrative Assistants. An Administration assistant role liaising with the ...
Training and Jobs for an Orthodontist Assistant | HubPages
As part of the dental industry, the training for orthodontic assistants is similar to dental assisting. However, there are ... Orthodontist assistants take X-rays and perform other tasks in an orthodontic office. ... To get a job as an orthodontist assistant, speak with Career Services at your dental assistant school. They should be able to ... Training and Jobs for an Orthodontist Assistant. Updated on January 30, 2012 ...
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Jobs Now Hiring | Snagajob
Browse Restaurant Assistant General Manager jobs and apply online. Search Restaurant Assistant General Manager to find your ... next Restaurant Assistant General Manager job near you. ... 67266 Restaurant Assistant General Manager jobs hiring near you ... Sign up for job alert emails Well send new, local jobs straight to your inbox. ... Sign up for email Job Alerts. Local jobs delivered straight to your inbox. ...
Assistant Product Manager Jobs - Naukri.com
Indias No.1 Job Portal. Explore Assistant Product Manager Openings in your desired locations Now! ... Apply to 498 Assistant Product Manager Jobs on Naukri.com, ... Assistant Brand Manager Jobs Apm Jobs Marketing Manager Jobs ... Assistant Brand Manager Jobs In Mumbai Apm Jobs In Mumbai Marketing Manager Jobs In Mumbai Group Product Manager Jobs In Mumbai ... Assistant Brand Manager Jobs In Chennai Apm Jobs In Chennai Marketing Manager Jobs In Chennai Group Product Manager Jobs In ...
Assistant Digital Editorial Jobs, New York
Jobs in Film, TV, Music, VFX and more. ... Assistant Digital Editorial Jobs in New York Ny, Employment ... more jobs like this More from this Employer Full Time Job Assistant, Digital Products Job Description: ... a legacy extending ... 4. Assistant, Digital Products - (Job) - Warner Music Group - New York, NY [Job] ... 8. Administrative Assistant - (Job) - Cowan DeBaets Abrahams & Sheppard - New York, NY [Job] ...
SalaryHealthCareOpeningsVacancies2018DutiesRelevance2020Full TimeEmployerPhysician Assistant JobsExecutive AssistantLocationPhysical TherapistResearch AssistantInternshipMedical assistantsQualificationsRecruiterStraight to your inboxTitleCare assistantPerformEmployersThink of veterinary assistantsApplyTypeAlertsPersonal AssistantExperienceOccupational therapy assistantEmailCertifying ExaminationCertificationPositionTechnicians25,000ReceptionistGraduatesFiltersContractHireGraduateSupportPostingsJoinManagement AccountantCancelDaysSurgicalNursingFind JobsNurseTypically
- What is the average salary for Assistant in Bradford? (jobisjob.co.uk)
- The most recent salary survey figures show the average vet assistant makes almost $15 an hour and could make much more depending on where they live and which industry they work in. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Indeed.com reports that the average pharmacy assistant salary for job postings in the United States as of August 2020 is $15.00 per hour. (best-job-interview.com)
- Care Assistant, Longley Park View, SheffieldBank Salary - £8.41 per hour Service users at Longley Park View are cared for in one of four units depending on their unique needs. (carehome.co.uk)
- Occupational Therapist Assistant average salary is $42,468, median salary is $- with a salary range from $39,936 to $45,000. (salarylist.com)
- Each salary is associated with a real job position. (salarylist.com)
- Occupational Therapist Assistant salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. (salarylist.com)
- Occupational Therapist Assistant salary is full-time annual starting salary. (salarylist.com)
- View All Lakeland HealthCare job listings. (campuscareercenter.com)
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities). (rightathome.net)
- About Centra: Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Physical Therapy Assistant Job, PTA Job, PTA Travel Job, Travel Physical Therapy Assistant Job. (collegerecruiter.com)
- Anesthesia, or Anesthesiologist, Assistants play an important role in the healthcare industry. (hospitaljobsonline.com)
- One of the leading Healthcare Companies is currently seeking a Surgical 1st Assistant Trainee to join one of their Hospitals located in Essex. (jobkralle.de)
- The candidates with BSc are selected to full fill the vacancies in Nurse / Healthcare job field. (freshersworld.com)
- Glassdoor lets you search all open Physician assistant jobs in Baltimore, MD. There are 735 Physician assistant job openings in Baltimore. (glassdoor.com)
- Employers must register in order to post their job openings to College Recruiter. (collegerecruiter.com)
- Whatever direction you choose, you can do so with the confidence of job security - job openings for veterinary assistants are expected to experience consistent growth over the next 10 years, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics . (pennfoster.edu)
- According to Scout.com 's Adam Caplan , and citing league sources, assistants on Weis' Notre Dame coaching staff have begun putting out feelers to NFL teams "to see if there are any potential job openings coming up. (nbcsports.com)
- However, we have new vacancies updated daily so if you can't see the ideal job online right now please check back later. (spherion.com)
- Ssi recruiting Nursing assistant candidates nearby Bangalore (Yelahanka ) .Ssi vacancies for Nursing assistant is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc. (freshersworld.com)
- As Anatomy Technical Assistant you will form part of the team supporting the HAU, including the Pathology Museum, and will assist with a range of technical duties, specimen maintenance and cleaning duties, essential for the day to day running of the HAU. (imperial.ac.uk)
- Health care assistants (have phlebotomy experience in last 6 months) location -Luton and Herts loacation hourly rate 13.00 per hour temp ongoing car driver is a must duties going to participants homes. (newsnow.co.uk)
- This may include those instructional assistants who are assigned to special projects, including grant programs that require specialized training and duties. (schoolspring.com)
- 17. Perform other job-related duties as assigned. (schoolspring.com)
- Assistant Management Accountant Duties: Support the Financial Controller Assistant in the maintenance of the financial records Preparation in the sales invoices Prepare balance sheet reconciliations Prepare data for VAT return Assist with the preparation. (reed.co.uk)
- The Assistant Administrator may be assigned to assume the Administrator's duties in the Campus Administrator's absence. (jobisjob.com)
- Duties will vary depending on whether the pharmacy assistant works in a retail or hospital pharmacy, however all the core functions are listed here. (best-job-interview.com)
- Medical assistants perform routine clinical and administrative duties under the direct supervision of a physician or other health care professional. (wikipedia.org)
- Medical assistants perform many administrative duties, including answering telephones, greeting patients, updating and filing patients' medical records, filling out insurance forms, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services, and handling billing and book keeping. (wikipedia.org)
- In Canada, medical assistants typically complete an educational program that prepares them to perform special assisting and secretarial duties for physicians, dentists, nurses, health care facilities, and other health service providers. (wikipedia.org)
- The Department of Chemistry at Rice University seeks applicants for a tenure-track appointment at the Assistant Professor rank with an anticipated start date of July 1, 2020. (mendeley.com)
- Track - Assistant Coach (2020-2021 SY) JobID: 9569 + + Position Type: Athletics / Activities + Date Posted: 6/9/2020 + Location: BLUFFTON MIDDLE + + POSITION. (recruit.net)
- Bilingual For consideration, please email your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Serious inquiries only OfficeTeam is the world's leader in detail oriented staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. (careerbuilder.com)
- Please refer to the message below and the attached posting for an interesting full-time or part-time job opportunity at UBC. (sfu.ca)
- Additional Information: *This is a Full Time/Part Time Job. (freelancer.com)
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. (indeed.com)
- We are currently hiring a full-time Administrative Assistant to assist our Management, Sales and Service team. (simplyhired.com)
- Seneca Physical Therapy has a full time licensed Physical Therapist Assistant position opening in Watkins Glen, NY. (indeed.com)
- this More from this Employer Full Time Job Who are you? (entertainmentcareers.net)
- Los Angeles office seeks Administrative Assistant for full time or part time (with consistent hours) entry level employment in all areas of office work. (bdnews24.com)
- Seeking a full-time Project Assistant / Project Coordinator for our marketing research division in Newtown Square, PA. (jobs.com)
- The Kulkarni Lab at the Texas Biomedical Research Institute located in San Antonio, TX, is searching for an enthusiastic, organized and capable full time research assistant. (jobs.com)
- Rapidly growing practice and we are looking for both part and full time assistants Join our team of highly motivated individuals that can help you to achieve your goals. (jobs.com)
- Executive Assistant Research England Bristol 30,782 per annum Full time Open Ended About Us Research Englandis a partner organisation within UK Research and Innovation (UKRI). (reed.co.uk)
- Macalester College seeks to hire a full-time Assistant Track & Field and Cross Country Coach to work in its Athletics department. (recruit.net)
- This is a full-time role to work in the classrooms with the students, class teacher, and the other teaching assistants. (randstad.com)
- The jobs are available in Full Time basis. (freshersworld.com)
Physician Assistant Jobs1
- Administrative Assistant Administrative Assistant Administrative Assistant Administrative / Executive Assistant We are recruiting for Administrativ. (careerbuilder.com)
- The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually, providing administrative support to the Lead Executive Assistant. (simplyhired.com)
- Executive Assistant Do you have at least 3 years of. (juju.com)
- an organized and self-motivated person to join our team in Bellevue, WA as an Executive Assistant supporting our Chief Product Officer and some of his team. (juju.com)
- Aave is a start-up looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join its team and provide a wide-range of support for the Management, by providing executive level administrative support, including extensive diary and bills management, monthly reporting. (reed.co.uk)
- We are looking for Administrative Assistant for our client in Santa Clara, CA Job Title: Administrative Assistant Job Location: Santa Clara. (careerbuilder.com)
- Work Permit: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered. (hcareers.com)
- Position: Clinical Research Assistant Location: Indianapolis, IN Duration: 6-month CTH Start Date: 10/21 Job Description: The clinical research assistant will be responsible for r. (jobs.com)
- Genesis10 is currently seeking a Research Assistant II with our client in the SEO industry in their Mountain View, CA location. (jobs.com)
- Title: Office Assistant (Bilingual Spanish) Pay Rate: $18 an hour Location: San Jose Industry: Utilities Schedule: Mon to Fri (40 hours) Utilities facility seeking a Bilingual Spanish office bilingual office assistant construction field. (jobisjob.com)
- State of Tennessee licensure (or eligible) as a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant . (indeed.com)
- Lincoln Medical Home Health and Hospice is seeking an experienced Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant to join. (indeed.com)
- The Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) is responsible for implementing treatment programs established by the Physical Therapist in accordance with all state, federal and JCAHO regulations. (indeed.com)
- Graduate of a physical therapist assistant program. (indeed.com)
- The Physical Therapist Assistant / Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA works under the supervision of either Registered or Licensed Physical Therapists. (indeed.com)
- NY State Physical Therapist Assistant (Required). (indeed.com)
- Following is everything you need to know about a career as a physical therapist assistant or aide with lots of details. (collegegrad.com)
- Physical therapist assistants, sometimes called PTAs , and physical therapist aides work under the direction and supervision of physical therapists. (collegegrad.com)
- Physical therapist assistants are involved in the direct care of patients. (collegegrad.com)
- Physical therapist assistants help physical therapists provide care to patients. (collegegrad.com)
- Physical therapist assistants record patients' progress and report the results of each treatment to the physical therapist. (collegegrad.com)
- Physical therapist aides work under the direct supervision of a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant. (collegegrad.com)
- We are seeking a skilled and highly motivated Research Assistant to support work on a range of projects within our molecular microbiology research group. (bath.ac.uk)
- Our research team, Pharmacoepidemiology in Multiple Sclerosis (PiMS) led by Dr. Helen Tremlett at UBC, has an exciting opportunity for a Research Assistant / Data Analyst . (sfu.ca)
- research assistant Jobs. (jobs.com)
- Research Assistant We are currently seeking a Research Assistant for a 6+ month contractual opportunity with our client in Mountain View, CA. The qualified candidate will observe usability testing se. (jobs.com)
- Under general supervision, the Research Assistant will assist the lab gain mechanistic understanding of cellular and physiological responses to the metabolic environment and metabolic stress. (jobs.com)
- job summary: Boston-based investment manager is seeking an ambitious research assistant to join our dynamic trading and operations team to work directly with investment professionals to conduct qual. (jobs.com)
- The Clinical Research Assistant is required to have the ability to multi-task in a high-energy environment. (timeshighereducation.com)
- The Clinical Research Assistant is required to have flexibility in their work schedule, and outstanding communication and organizational skills-with attention to detail. (timeshighereducation.com)
- The Clinical Research Assistant will be responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, local, and sponsor regulations and work under the direction of their supervisor. (timeshighereducation.com)
- Social Science Research Assistant salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. (salarylist.com)
- If you are a student, recent graduate or alumni interested looking for a job or internship you are in the right place! (campuscareercenter.com)
- Study topics include medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and programs may include a clinical internship wherein the student works as a medical assistant in a medical clinic. (wikipedia.org)
- Busy Medical Practice looking for Bilingual Medical Assistants. (regionalhelpwanted.com)
- Certificate of graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants preferred. (ziprecruiter.com)
- Medical assistants also referred as "Clinical Assistant" and can become certified through an accredited program usually offered through a junior or community college. (wikipedia.org)
- Medical assistants collect and prepare laboratory specimens or perform basic laboratory tests on the premises, dispose of contaminated supplies, and sterilize medical instruments. (wikipedia.org)
- Some jurisdictions allow medical assistants to perform more advanced procedures, such as giving injections or taking X-rays, after passing a test or taking a course. (wikipedia.org)
- According to the International Standard Classification of Occupations, medical assistants normally require formal training in health services provision for competent performance in their jobs. (wikipedia.org)
- In Malaysia, Medical Assistants are known as Assistant Medical Officers (AMO). (wikipedia.org)
- QUALIFICATIONS Minimum of 1 year of Medical Assistant experience providing health care support in a health care facilityCompletion of a vocational training program in a health care support area (e.g. (collegerecruiter.com)
- They complete a three and half year Diploma in Medical Assistant (DMA) undergraduate program recognized by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency. (wikipedia.org)
- College Recruiter is the leading job board for college students searching for internships and recent graduates hunting for entry-level jobs and other career opportunities. (collegerecruiter.com)
- Job seekers should register to make it faster and easier to apply to the hundreds of thousands of internships and entry-level jobs advertised on College Recruiter. (collegerecruiter.com)
Straight to your inbox3
- The surgical care assistant (SCA) will assist with the nursing care of the divergent populations in the Pre/Post-operative area, Operating Room , Endoscopy, and other areas within the Surgical Services Department. (aftercollege.com)
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course. (rightathome.net)
- Care Assistant required to join our small friendly team looking after elderly individuals with some dementia. (friday-ad.co.uk)
- General / Care Assistant for sunday 2-9 would suit you. (friday-ad.co.uk)
- Night Care Assistant - Bupa Care HomesSouthlands Nursing and Residential Home, Harrogateup to £8.50 per hour depending on experience + excellent benefits£9.00 per hour for Friday, Saturday & Sunday Night. (carehome.co.uk)
- Medical laboratory assistants collect samples and perform tests to analyze body fluids, tissue, and other substances. (lab-assistant.org)
- Orthodontist assistants take X-rays and perform other tasks in an orthodontic office. (hubpages.com)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. (schoolspring.com)
- The supervising physician shall delegate only tasks and procedures to his or her surgeon assistant which are within the supervising physician's scope of practice shall be defined for the purpose of this section as those tasks and procedures which the supervising physician is qualified by training or experience to perform. (whnt.com)
- The decision to permit the Physician Assistant to perform a task or procedure under direct or indirect supervision is made by the supervising physician based on reasonable medical judgment. (whnt.com)
- Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job. (timeshighereducation.com)
- The occupation should not be confused with physician assistants, who are licensed professionals trained to practice medicine and perform surgical procedures in collaboration with a physician. (wikipedia.org)
- As a first step, take a look at some of the following jobs, which are real jobs with real employers. (collegegrad.com)
- You will be able to see the very real job career requirements for employers who are actively hiring. (collegegrad.com)
- Data are from the 2004 National Nursing Assistant Survey, responses by the nursing assistants employers to the 2004 National Nursing Home Survey, and county-level data from the Area Resource File. (hhs.gov)
- Consistent with previous studies, job satisfaction was greater when nursing assistants felt respected and valued by their employers and had good relationships with supervisors. (hhs.gov)
Think of veterinary assistants2
- Most people only think of veterinary assistants working in veterinarians' offices, but there are career opportunities in museums, zoos, aquariums, rescues and shelters as well. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- When you think of veterinary assistants, you may immediately picture an employee in a typical veterinarian's office or an animal hospital. (pennfoster.edu)
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. (indeed.com)
- Use for to create your resume on Indeed and apply to jobs quicker. (indeed.com)
- We realize that you may need further information even if you are not ready to apply for a job at this time. (campuscareercenter.com)
- Apply for this great position as an Office Assistant today! (jobisjob.com)
- Apply now for Assistant Manager jobs in Risk Management. (efinancialcareers.com)
- How to find and apply for the right entry level jobs for you. (best-job-interview.com)
- Click here for more information or to apply for this job. (whnt.com)
- Apply to this job. (careerbuilder.co.uk)
- The candidates nearby Bangalore (Yelahanka ) can apply for Nursing assistant position in Ssi. (freshersworld.com)
- Search and apply for the top job positions in Ssi and near your city and get a secured career. (freshersworld.com)
- Apply to Top MNC Jobs / Government jobs by registering now! (freshersworld.com)
- As a type of dentistry, aspiring orthodontist assistants generally attend dental assisting schools. (hubpages.com)
- This is a list of job announcements for any type of library within Georgia and the Southeast. (georgialibraries.org)
- Check out similar jobs, and view the recruiter's profile for these type of roles on the right. (sellickpartnership.co.uk)
- Sign in or register to manage your job alerts. (charityjob.co.uk)
- Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted. (schoolspring.com)
- You can cancel job alerts at any time. (starnow.com)
- We need a Virtual Personal Assistant who can manage clients and fashion stuff. (freelancer.com)
- Amazon Echo or Google Home Voice-Activated Personal Assistant? (hubpages.com)
- personal assistant in Bradford. (jobisjob.co.uk)
- Reporting directly to the CEO the Personal Assistant will join a training company with a focus on diversity and inclusion, and a mission to become a world class diversity practice. (jobisjob.co.uk)
- Do you have experience an Administrative Assistant? (careerbuilder.com)
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role. (indeed.com)
- Dental Assistant- Prosthodontist Vienna, Virginia MUST: Experienced Dental Assistant - Prosthodontist 2+ years of Oral Surgery/Prosthodontics experience Must be X-Ray certified in VA Must have a curr. (jobs.com)
- or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job. (georgialibraries.org)
- Medical assistant experience a plus but not necessary. (regionalhelpwanted.com)
- 2 years experience in a health care setting with direct patient care (ie: Surgical/Endoscopy experience, NST, Nursing assistant, or medical assistant experience) required. (aftercollege.com)
- Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. (aftercollege.com)
- We have an opportunity for a Customer Experience Assistant to join the team based in Oxford. (reed.co.uk)
- Staff Nurse - RN - Surgical First Assistant 's years of experience requirement may be unspecified. (salary.com)
- Physician Assistant - Orthopedics 's years of experience requirement may be unspecified. (salary.com)
- Educational Institution is looking to hire MULTIPLE Bilingual Spanish Office Assistant/Front desk receptionist 's - Massive Expansion previous education experience a huge plus working bilingual administrative assistant in Houston, TX. (jobisjob.com)
- CPR certification 1 year experience working with a Home Health agency preferred nursing administrative assistant. (jobisjob.com)
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in hospice care, home health, acute care, or skilled nursing facility is required. (jobisjob.com)
- The Physician Assistant needs to have practical experience in Emergency Medicine and/or Primary & Urgent Care settings. (ziprecruiter.com)
- The successful applicant will have previous experience of working as an Assistant Accountant within a Finance department and will have gained experience in assisting with the management accounts. (sellickpartnership.co.uk)
Occupational therapy assistant1
- Email me Monster job opportunities and updates related to career and education. (monster.com)
- Please check your email to activate the job alert. (glassdoor.com)
- Stay on top of newest jobs for this search by email. (glassdoor.com)
- Looking for a virtual assistant to help customize email meta-tags. (freelancer.com)
- Sign up to save this search and receive new jobs by email. (seek.com.au)
- Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions. (careerbuilder.co.uk)
- To help you find a job, certification would also be a good professional step. (hubpages.com)
- The Dental Assisting National Board has specialized certification as a Certified Orthodontic Assistant. (hubpages.com)
- Certification conveys professionalism that improves your job potential. (hubpages.com)
- Requires certification as a Registered Nurse First Assistant (CRNFA) and may also require Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) certification. (salary.com)
- Requires completion of the PANCE exam administered by National Commission of the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). (salary.com)
- The Center also oversees the certification of nurse assistants, home health aides, hemodialysis technicians, and the licensing of nursing home administrators. (jobisjob.com)
- Assistant (CHPNA) certification is preferred. (jobisjob.com)
- Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification. (ziprecruiter.com)
- This is the position of Staff Assistant in the High Energy Astrophysics Division (HEAD) of the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory. (simplyhired.com)
- We wish to recruit outstanding scientists with innovative ideas, a strong publication record, and a desire to create their own unique research program to fill a tenure-track position at the level of assistant or associate professor. (virology.net)
- Assistant - Nursing Department The Children's Home of Kingston is seeking dedicated applicants for the position of Nursing Assistant. (regionalhelpwanted.com)
- Develop job skills necessary to meet changes in the position. (schoolspring.com)
- Utah State University is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Track & Field Coach . (recruit.net)
- Department: IN201_59701 Primary Phys Network Admin Expected Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Shift Position Purpose: Minimum: $19.92 - Maximum: $30.88 Job Descriptio. (recruit.net)
- A probationary tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor is available in the Department of Watershed Institute for Collaborative Environmental Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences. (uwec.edu)
- Currently an hourly position 7:30-4:30 working with three other Administrative Assistants and 20 Project Managers and Warehouse personnel. (careerlink.com)
- The assistants can have up to 2 weeks holiday, but this cannot be taken during the last month of the one year position. (wisc.edu)
- Since there is always a need for animal care, veterinary assistant graduates will find that this field is considered to be very stable with little chance of layoffs. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- And while many veterinary assistant graduates take jobs in these settings, others pursue positions in humane societies and rescue leagues, zoos and wildlife sanctuaries, and boarding kennels. (pennfoster.edu)
- Client Details My client is looking to take on an Assistant Management Accountant on a fixed term contract. (reed.co.uk)
- Assistant Management Accountant Your new company A large well know public sector organisation in central Portsmouth are looking for an assistant management accountant for a six month contract. (reed.co.uk)
- Graduate of Accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program, licensed or eligible for licensure in State of Oklahoma. (indeed.com)
- There are fewer than 3,000 vet assistants expected to graduate from two-year programs each year based on the limited number of qualified veterinary assistant schools and the relatively small class sizes. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Graduate of board-approved Surgeon Assistant program. (whnt.com)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing or Physician Assistant Program 2. (sages.org)
- One of the biggest reasons: a wide range of job opportunities once you graduate. (pennfoster.edu)
- We are seeking to appoint an Outreach Teaching Assistant to provide keyworker support for Secondary aged children identified as at risk of permanent exclusion in mainstream schools. (westsussex.gov.uk)
- a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. (freelancer.com)
- Job purpose Support the Service Center and Operations Manager. (simplyhired.com)
- Student Trainee (Program Assistant) or Student Trainee (Administrative Support Assistant) in the Pathways Program. (simplyhired.com)
- Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH Sales Support Assistant für Germany & Austria in Teilzeit (m/w). (jobkralle.de)
- The general duty of the Medical Support Assistant is to provide clerical and administrative support for the Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC). (ziprecruiter.com)
- South Texas Vo-Tech in San Antonio, TX is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the team. (careerbuilder.com)
- Mintel has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Financial Accountant to join our dynamic Head Office Accounts Department. (accountancyage.com)
- We are seeking an experienced and motivated assistant accountant to join our busy finance team. (seek.com.au)
- Weill Cornell Medicine's Office of External Affairs is seeking a Media Assistant to join our Communications team. (mediabistro.com)
- Our client is eagerly seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to join their team near Mount Kisco, NY . (regionalhelpwanted.com)
- We're currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our Finance Business Partnering Team. (accountancyage.com)
- Join a team of two Pain Management physicians and one specialized Physician Assistant in a 250+ physician multi-specialty group. (juju.com)
- OrthoVirginia, Virginia's largest provider of expert orthopedic and therapy care, is currently seeking a part-time, licensed Physician Assistant (PA) to join our Springfield, VA and Fair Oaks, VA After Hours Clinic! (healthecareers.com)
- A great company is looking for a Bilingual Spanish Admin Assistant to join their team! (jobisjob.com)
- A great Hospital facility is looking for an experienced or newly graduated Physical Therapy Assistant to join their growing team! (collegerecruiter.com)
- Assistant Litigation Executive - PI An opportunity has occurred for an Assistant Litigation Executive to join the Personal Injury team at a successful Law firm. (recruit.net)
- Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) is looking for a Certified Physician Assistant to join our Urology group located in Pottsville, PA. (healthecareers.com)
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a well-established Liverpool organisation on a permanent basis. (sellickpartnership.co.uk)
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join an award-winning organisation with excellent career progression opportunities and on-site parking. (sellickpartnership.co.uk)
- Robert Half is working exclusively with a well established organisation in Guildford to bring on an Assistant Management Accountant. (accountancyage.com)
- The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the wider finance team, focusing on both month and year end reconciliations. (reed.co.uk)
- Staff Nurse - RN - Surgical First Assistant provides direct patient care to surgical patients throughout the perioperative period. (salary.com)
- Being a Staff Nurse - RN - Surgical First Assistant administers medications and IV treatments as necessary. (salary.com)
- Additionally, Staff Nurse - RN - Surgical First Assistant typically requires a bachelor's degree in nursing. (salary.com)
- Alle Surgical Assistant Jobs in Deutschland abonnieren. (jobkralle.de)
- Statistische Entwicklung der Stellenanzeigen für Surgical Assistant für das letzte Monat. (jobkralle.de)
- 0621 Nursing Assistant. (simplyhired.com)
- Skyline Med Staff Nursing is seeking a travel nurse RN First Assist for a travel nursing job in Rancho Mirage, California. (salary.com)
- The Certified Nursing Assistant assists the licensed nursing staff by providing direct resident care related to activities of daily living. (employmentguide.com)
- Additional Assistant Nursing Home Administrator careers. (jobisjob.com)
- Assistant Nursing Home Administrator Escondido, CA We have an immediate job opening for an Assistant Nursing Home Administrator in Escondido, California. (jobisjob.com)
- Must possess, or be eligible to obtain a Nursing Home Administrator's license from the State assistant administrator nursing home. (jobisjob.com)
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state where HomeCare agency is located administrative assistant nursing home. (jobisjob.com)
- REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Clinical Administrator nursing home assistant administrator. (jobisjob.com)
- Multinomial logistic regression was used to estimate effects of compensation and working conditions on nursing assistants overall job satisfaction, controlling for personal characteristics and local labor market characteristics. (hhs.gov)
- Wages, benefits, and job demands, measured by the ratio of nursing assistant hours per resident day, were associated with job satisfaction. (hhs.gov)
- This is the first investigation of nursing assistant job satisfaction using a nationally representative sample of nursing assistants matched to information about their employing nursing homes. (hhs.gov)
- Interventional Nurse Practitioner or Physician 's Assistant Needed for Desirable West Florida! (juju.com)
- They will also, educate the patient, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse, and potentially RN first assistant or operating room director. (salary.com)
- The Registered Nurse First Assistant is credentialed through the medical staff as allied health provider. (salary.com)