Reproductive Techniques, Assisted
Dental Atraumatic Restorative Treatment
CD4 Lymphocyte Count
Antiretroviral Therapy, Highly Active
Lost to Follow-Up
Human immunodeficiency virus. A non-taxonomic and historical term referring to any of two species, specifically HIV-1 and/or HIV-2. Prior to 1986, this was called human T-lymphotropic virus type III/lymphadenopathy-associated virus (HTLV-III/LAV). From 1986-1990, it was an official species called HIV. Since 1991, HIV was no longer considered an official species name; the two species were designated HIV-1 and HIV-2.
Multiple Birth Offspring
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
ADP Ribose Transferases
Enzymes that transfer the ADP-RIBOSE group of NAD or NADP to proteins or other small molecules. Transfer of ADP-ribose to water (i.e., hydrolysis) is catalyzed by the NADASES. The mono(ADP-ribose)transferases transfer a single ADP-ribose. POLY(ADP-RIBOSE) POLYMERASES transfer multiple units of ADP-ribose to protein targets, building POLY ADENOSINE DIPHOSPHATE RIBOSE in linear or branched chains.
A family of GTP-binding proteins that were initially identified in YEASTS where they were shown to initiate the process of septation and bud formation. Septins form into hetero-oligomeric complexes that are comprised of several distinct septin subunits. These complexes can act as cytoskeletal elements that play important roles in CYTOKINESIS, cytoskeletal reorganization, BIOLOGICAL TRANSPORT, and membrane dynamics.
Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
An acquired defect of cellular immunity associated with infection by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), a CD4-positive T-lymphocyte count under 200 cells/microliter or less than 14% of total lymphocytes, and increased susceptibility to opportunistic infections and malignant neoplasms. Clinical manifestations also include emaciation (wasting) and dementia. These elements reflect criteria for AIDS as defined by the CDC in 1993.
Drug Resistance, Viral
Fertilization in Vitro
Infectious Disease Transmission, Vertical
Sperm Injections, Intracytoplasmic
Dental Restoration, Permanent
AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
Opportunistic infections found in patients who test positive for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). The most common include PNEUMOCYSTIS PNEUMONIA, Kaposi's sarcoma, cryptosporidiosis, herpes simplex, toxoplasmosis, cryptococcosis, and infections with Mycobacterium avium complex, Microsporidium, and Cytomegalovirus.
Ambulatory Care Facilities
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Health Services Accessibility
Glass Ionomer Cements
Drugs used in the treatment of tuberculosis. They are divided into two main classes: "first-line" agents, those with the greatest efficacy and acceptable degrees of toxicity used successfully in the great majority of cases; and "second-line" drugs used in drug-resistant cases or those in which some other patient-related condition has compromised the effectiveness of primary therapy.
Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
Spread and adoption of inventions and techniques from one geographic area to another, from one discipline to another, or from one sector of the economy to another. For example, improvements in medical equipment may be transferred from industrial countries to developing countries, advances arising from aerospace engineering may be applied to equipment for persons with disabilities, and innovations in science arising from government research are made available to private enterprise.
Drug Administration Schedule
Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
The transfer of mammalian embryos from an in vivo or in vitro environment to a suitable host to improve pregnancy or gestational outcome in human or animal. In human fertility treatment programs, preimplantation embryos ranging from the 4-cell stage to the blastocyst stage are transferred to the uterine cavity between 3-5 days after FERTILIZATION IN VITRO.
Dental Cavity Preparation
An operation in which carious material is removed from teeth and biomechanically correct forms are established in the teeth to receive and retain restorations. A constant requirement is provision for prevention of failure of the restoration through recurrence of decay or inadequate resistance to applied stresses. (Boucher's Clinical Dental Terminology, 4th ed, p239-40)
Withholding or withdrawal of a particular treatment or treatments, often (but not necessarily) life-prolonging treatment, from a patient or from a research subject as part of a research protocol. The concept is differentiated from REFUSAL TO TREAT, where the emphasis is on the health professional's or health facility's refusal to treat a patient or group of patients when the patient or the patient's representative requests treatment. Withholding of life-prolonging treatment is usually indexed only with EUTHANASIA, PASSIVE, unless the distinction between withholding and withdrawing treatment, or the issue of withholding palliative rather than curative treatment, is discussed.
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
World Health Organization
A critical subpopulation of T-lymphocytes involved in the induction of most immunological functions. The HIV virus has selective tropism for the T4 cell which expresses the CD4 phenotypic marker, a receptor for HIV. In fact, the key element in the profound immunosuppression seen in HIV infection is the depletion of this subset of T-lymphocytes.
Drug Therapy, Combination
Delivery of Health Care
Embryo Culture Techniques
Portraits as Topic
Poetry as Topic
Jane graduated from Marymount Manhattan College in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts in art history. In 2016, they graduated with a ... Culture Type. Retrieved 10 April 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Girma, Hanna. "Artist Profile: E. Jane". Rhizome ... "The Power of the Diva: E. Jane Explores a Star Named Lavendra". Art News. Retrieved June 5, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged ... and as a solo exhibition at the Brooklyn gallery American Medium in 2017 and the Glasgow International in Scotland in 2018. The ...
Gainsborough Studios (Manhattan)
"Gainsborough Studios". art-nerd.com. Art Nerd New York. Retrieved February 21, 2018. Janes, Elisha Harris (July 1912). "The ... Studio Type". The Brickbuilder. 21: 185. Landmarks Preservation Commission 1988, pp. 1-2. Benson, Allan L. (July 25, 1909). " ... with numerous allusions to art in both its name and facade. It is one of a few artists' housing cooperatives remaining in ...
Culture Type. Retrieved 14 June 2020. Gerlis, Melanie (28 November 2019). "Gallerist Mariane Ibrahim - 'art has to tell a form ... Her gallery's name was changed to Mariane Ibrahim Gallery and in September 2019 she moved her gallery to Chicago, Illinois in ... Newcity Art". Newcity Art. Retrieved 14 June 2020. Pothast, Emily (5 July 2017). "Mariane Ibrahim Gallery Is Single-Handedly ... M. I. A. was an acronym for both the phrase "Missing in Art" and her birth name. She opened the gallery with an exhibit of ...
"Parsons Hosts AIGA: Type Forecast". Art, Media, & Technology. 10 May 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2020. "View by Designer". ... and type design. Scanjam's retail type families included Diva, Interact, Locus, Out, Profundis, and the Macromedia-award- ... "HOEFLER TYPE FOUNDRY vs. DARDEN, JOSHUA". iapps.courts.state.ny.us. Retrieved 17 July 2020. "Font War: Inside the Design ... Darden joined The Hoefler Type Foundry in 2000 as a freelancer, and in 2001 as a full-time employee. In 2004-2005, after a ...
"Matthew Carter, Type Designer". Yale School of Art. Retrieved January 25, 2013. Shaw, Paul (March 2, 2011). "An Interview With ... This led me in turn to the Beinecke Library to pore over their copy of the book and its type-the archetype of Roman type for me ... from business cards to displays at the Yale University Art Gallery, from cocktail napkins to Economics problem sets." In 2007 ... "The Yale Type". The New Journal. Yale University. Retrieved 30 June 2015. "A brief history of the Yale typeface". Yale Printer ...
George Washington (Trumbull)
The portrait, measuring 36 in × 28 in (0.91 m × 0.71 m), is on view in Gallery 753 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New ... Munn, Charles Allen (1908). "The John Trumbull Type". Three Types of Washington Portraits. New York. p. 7. LCCN 08005601. ... It was sold through art dealers in London, and acquired by the New York art dealer Edward G. Kennedy before 1898. By 1908, the ... Yale University Art Gallery. pp. 96-97. ISBN 0-89467-024-7. "7c Washington Bicentennial". National Postal Museum. "Bicentennial ...
... type by Art. 67 (1): Papilio hypsiphyle Fabricius. Zerynthia Ochsenheimer, 1816 (Schmett. Europ. 4: 128) type polyxena Schiff, ... Ins.: 75) type hypsiphyle Fabricius by monotypy. Zerinthia Sodovsky, 1837 (Bulletin de la Société Imperiale des Naturalistes de ... Allancastria Bryk, 1934 (Parnassiana 2: 104) type cerisyi Godart by monotypy: synonymised by Ackery, 1975. Catalogue of Life: ... fur Insektenkunde 6: 283) type Papilio hypsiphyle Fabricius by monotypy. Parnalius Rafinesque, 1815 (Analyse Nat.: 128) ...
Alexander Hamilton (Ceracchi)
Smithsonian American Art Museum. "30-cent Hamilton". National Postal Museum. "The Hamilton Statue. Its Unveiling To-day - The ... Sizer, Theodore (1967). "Alexander Hamilton: Ceracchi Type". The Works of Colonel John Trumbull, Artist of the American ... Both were sold together, as requested by the will, on November 30, 2005 to the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art for over ... Smithsonian American Art Museum. "Treasury's Hamilton Bust". U.S. Department of the Treasury. Dearinger, David Bernard (2004 ...
William Dana Orcutt
Norton, Charles Eliot (1906). "The New Humanistic Type". The Printing Art. 6. Cambridge: University Press. BROOKS, JEROME E. ( ... Orcutt, William Dana (1914). "The Art of the Book in America". The art of the book: a review of some recent European and ... Charles Eliot Norton, Professor of Art History at Harvard and expert on Italian art and literature, reviewed designs of the ... "The Art of the Book in America". He praised work by important designers and printers such as Updike, Rogers, and Theodore Low ...
"Poses by Type". Yoga Journal. 2018. "Green Tara, Seated in Pose of Royal Ease (Lalitasana), with Lotus Stalks on Right Shoulder ... Religious Indian art depicts figures of the Buddha, Jain tirthankaras, and Shiva in lotus position and other meditation seats, ... The table shows an example of each of these types of asana, with the title and approximate date of the earliest document ... Matthew Kapstein gives .. a numerological point of view ... 3+4=7 ... 3x4=12 ... Suresh, K. M. (1998). Sculptural Art of Hampi ...
"The Art of Type". Advanced Photoshop Magazine. No. 87. p. 35. "Master Advanced V-Ray Materials". 3D Artist Magazine. No. 113. ... Almossawi created Type Fluid, a 3-D typography experiment. He was named one of Fast Company's "10 Inspiring Type Designers From ... "Featured Typographic Artwork". Wired UK. Condé Nast Publications. June 2012. p. 101. Alaniz, Anthony (2020-09-17). "Porsche ... "Hussain Almossawi". The 3D Art & Design Book. Vol. 1. Future Publishing. 2014. pp. 17, 174-177. Park, Barry (2010-12-24). " ...
TYPE O NEGATIVE # Interview with Johnny & Kenny [wywiad] #". Typeonegative.rockmetal.art.pl. Retrieved May 22, 2010. "Archived ... "Biography: Type O Negative". Allmusic. Retrieved May 22, 2010. "Type O Negative's Kenny Hickey Plays His Favorite Riffs". ... He was the co-founder, guitarist and backing and occasional co-lead vocalist of the gothic metal band Type O Negative. He is ... He has been on every Type O Negative release with fellow members Peter Steele and Josh Silver (Johnny Kelly joined in 1994). In ...
... or any one of two or more specimens simultaneously designated as types." (Art. 9.5). Type (biology) ICZN (1999). International ... In biological nomenclature, a syntype is any one of two or more biological types that is listed in a description of a taxon ... In zoological nomenclature, a syntype is defined as "Each specimen of a type series (q.v.) from which neither a holotype nor a ... They are no longer name-bearing types, though if the lectotype is lost or destroyed, it is generally preferable to use a ...
"Pop goes an art type". Ottawa Citizen, April 8, 1988. "Multi-media pop star says show has matured". Ottawa Citizen, February 3 ... and did performance art work in Montreal before breaking through to wider success with his 1984 show Solide Salade. The show, a ... installation art, film, video, dance and music. First coming to prominence in the early 1980s as a performance artist whose ...
Arnold, Dorothea (1996). Ancient art from the Shumei Family collection. New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art. ISBN ... Rosenblatt, Arthur (2001). Building type basics for museums. John Wiley and Sons. pp. 32. ISBN 0-471-34915-1. shinji shumeikai ... "Shumei - Art and Beauty". Archived from the original on 2015-12-26. Retrieved 2010-11-24. Miho Museum Shumei Coordinates: 34°54 ... 2006). Art and Cultural Heritage: Law, Policy and Practice. Cambridge University Press. pp. 54f. ISBN 978-0-521-85764-2. ...
The type specimen of A. nodosa was collected off the Cape of Good Hope. The type repository is unknown. Female A. nodosa with ... Kirk, T.W. ('1884'). Art. VII.-Description of a new species of paper nautilus (Argonauta gracilis). Transactions and ... season and sample type". Aust. J. Mar. Freshwater Res. 44: 657-671. doi:10.1071/MF9930657. Reid, A. (1989). "Argonauts: ancient ...
John Downer (sign painter)
"The Art of Founding Type". Emigre. Retrieved 19 August 2015. "A sign painter at work". Kombinat. Archived from the original on ... page on Downer's lettering and influences Type design in Iowa - Luc Devroye's page on Downer and other Iowa-based type ... He has lectured on type and sign design at conferences and at The Cooper Union. Iowan Old Style - Venetian old-style serif Roxy ... "The Iowan Type". Iowa Alumni Magazine. University of Iowa Alumni Association. Retrieved 5 May 2016. Peters, Yyves. "An ...
On the House (horse)
"Art of War race record". Racing Post. Retrieved 20 September 2013. "St Radegund race record". Racing Post. 2 June 2011. ... "Upper House , Record By Race Type". Racing Post. Retrieved 20 September 2013. "Castel Rosselo race record". Racing Post. ... won four races and placed 9 times from 37 starts in England 1992-99 Art of War (bay colt, foaled 12 February 1992, by ...
Convening authority (court-martial)
As such, the CO decides what charges to refer to the court-martial; what type of courts-martial; and selects the court-martial ... Art. 60. Action by the convening authority". Cornell University Law School. Retrieved 2010-04-14. The findings and sentence of ...
B. S. Cunningham Company
"1952 Cunningham C3 Continental". Frist Art Museum. "1952 Cunningham - Type: C-4R". Revs Institute. Colmar, Ralph (5 June 2014 ... Some point to a 1930s Delahaye 145 as an example of prior art. After winning the Grand Prix du Million prize in 1939, this car ... "1953 Cunningham - Type: C-5R". Revs Institute. "Cunningham Sets Record But Finishes Third in Le Mans Race". Popular Mechanics. ... The New York Museum of Modern Art named the C-3 Continental Coupé one of the "10 Best Contemporary Automobiles". By the time ...
Encyclopaedia of Type Faces. Cassell Paperback, London; 2001. ISBN 1-84188-139-2. Macmillan, Neil. An A-Z of Type Designers. ... "Home". New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA). Retrieved 2020-01-15. "Lady GaGa". ladygaga.com. Retrieved 2020-11-03. Jaspert, Berry ... The cold type version was issued by Hell AG. Lowe's uses various weights of Folio on all in-store signage. Little Caesars also ... Folio is a sans-serif typeface in the neo-grotesque style designed by Konrad Bauer and Walter Baum in 1957 for the Bauer Type ...
"Christian Schwartz on Type Design". Tokyo Art Beat. Retrieved 8 September 2020. Neutraface at House Industries Logos using ... Neutraface was designed by Christian Schwartz over the period of a year with assistance in art direction from Ken Barber and ... Neutraface is a geometric sans-serif typeface designed by Christian Schwartz for House Industries, an American digital type ...
Education in Greece
... to enter this type of school students must pass certain exams on a musical instrument) Art Gymnasium (to enter this type of ... Art Lyceum; 3 years, 2006-Present) (to enter this type of school students must pass certain exams on either arts, dance, or ... Types are the Further-training Programmes of Employees in Tourism Sector (non-formal education); Schools of Tourist Guides; ... Article 16 (education, art, science)" (PDF). Hellenic Parliament (in Greek). As revised by the parliamentary resolution of 27 ...
History of science and technology in Korea
The Met's Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History. The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Retrieved 19 August 2016. "Movable type - Oxford ... "Korea, 1000-1400 A.D. , Chronology , Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History , The Metropolitan Museum of Art". ... New types of media or apps using South Korea's 4G and 5G internet infrastructure are increasingly being developed. South Korea ... The Mongol Empire later adopted Korea's movable type printing and spread as far as Central Asia. There is conjecture as to ...
Warde, Beatrice (1934). "Standardisation of Type by the LNER". Commercial Art. Retrieved August 10, 2017. Hutt, Alan (1969). " ... McVarish, Emily, p. 299; p. 301 "Awards: Beatrice Warde - The Type Directors Club". The Type Directors Club. Retrieved March 11 ... Commercial Art. Retrieved August 10, 2017. Warde, Beatrice (1935). "Type Faces, Old and New". The Library. s4-XVI (2): 121-143 ... The Type Directors Club and Monotype offer a scholarship under her name for young women who demonstrate exceptional talent, ...
"Tart Cards Exhibition". Plymouth College of Art. 9-27 January 2012. Retrieved 18 July 2014. "Sex Issue: Type Tart Cards". ... Pictures of the inside of a phone box covered in tart cards Pages from The X-Directory Tart Art: the prostitute calling cards ... Illustrated tart cards from the 1980s and 1990s have come to be regarded as examples of sub-cultural accidental art. The cards ... Over time they have become regarded as items of "accidental art" and developed a cult following. They have influenced the work ...
ISBN 978-0-87923-333-4. Horn, Frederick A. (1936). "Type Tactics: Modern Script Types". Commercial Art. 20 (119): 194-197. ... "Lettercentric: Type as Writing". Print. Retrieved 21 September 2015. Blackwell, Lewis. 20th Century Type. Yale University Press ... "Lettering is not type". Type Network. Mosley, James. "English Vernacular". Typefoundry (blog). Retrieved 14 December 2016. ... As phototypesetting and then computers have made printing text at a range of sizes far easier than in the metal type period, it ...
The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Retrieved August 19, 2016. Chandler, Daniel; Munday, Rod (2016). "Movable type". In Chandler, ... Another type is jjigae (찌개), a stew that is typically heavily seasoned with chili pepper and served boiling hot. Popular Korean ... Korean art has been highly influenced by Buddhism and Confucianism, which can be seen in the many traditional paintings, ... Art was influenced by various international events and exhibits in Korea, and with it brought more diversity. The Olympic ...
Glossary of motion picture terms
axial cut A type of jump cut, where the camera suddenly moves closer to or further away from its subject along an invisible ... Cameo lighting derives its name from the art form in which a light relief figure is set against a darker background. It is ... 3D film A type of motion picture that utilizes special filming techniques to create the illusion of depth perception, hence ... "Glossary". The Art of the Guillotine. Retrieved 11 April 2010.[permanent dead link] Bruce Mamer (30 May 2013). Film Production ...
Metal type versions had stylistic alternate characters such as a more compact 'S' to allow fine-tuning of appearance of type ... It was often used by Praktiker and by the Whitechapel Art Gallery for branding in the 1970s and 80s. Berthold also used the ... The original metal type release of Block was intentionally "distressed" in style, matching the effect of worn type; some ... "Whitechapel Art Gallery". Fonts In Use. Retrieved 12 June 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Hardwig, Florian. " ...
Ariosa v. Sequenom
Noonan concedes that the type of analysis described in Flook "may make sense in claims to" electromechanical inventions such as ... and the elements of the claimed diagnostic method applying the discovery are themselves well known in the art, Noonan believes ...
To search for a different ISBN, type it into this ISBN search box. ... Find this book in the Amon Carter Museum of American Art Research Library Catalog (Fort Worth, Texas) ...
They want to encourage all these types of people to join together and not fight amongst themselves. "[A]ll the peoples of the ... She studied the relationships between personality, art, language and culture, insisting that no trait existed in isolation or ... The nations united against fascism, they continue, include "the most different physical types of men." ...
The Art Gallery of Baytown is also in the Downtown Arts District, and houses the Art League of Baytown. The Art League was ... Type. Council-manager. • City council. Mayor Brandon Capetillo Laura Alvarado, District 1 Chris Presley, District 2 Charles R. ... Overseeing the program is the Public Art Visioning Committee with members from the Art League of Baytown, Lee College Art ... Art Gallery of Baytown, and the Baytown Public Art Program. The Baytown Little Theater is a community theater in Baytown run ...
Teachers, nurses, social workers, professors and cultural workers (those employed in museums, orchestras and art galleries) all ... Shop types. Companies that employ workers with a union generally operate on one of several models: *A closed shop (US) or ...
Cage Rage Championships
Type. Defunct. Industry. Mixed martial arts promotion. Headquarters. London, United Kingdom. Parent. ProElite. ...
These 2nd graders from Buchanan Math Science Magnet School in Los Angeles, work on an art project. After studying the physical ... Other countries have similar types of schools, such as specialist schools in England. The majority of these are academically ...
The size of an animal is also a factor in determining diet type (Allen's rule). Since small mammals have a high ratio of heat- ...
Beings without interests of their own (e.g., plants, wilderness areas, species, works of art, embryos) do not have moral status ... From prenatal injury torts, prenatal wrongful deaths, and criminal law, Steinbock gives details about each type of legislation ... "golden-rule type" reasons, but may be morally very important. "Reluctance of egg donors stymies Harvard efforts". Boston Globe ...
LMNA - 维基百科，自由的百科全书
Vertebrate lamins consist of two types, A and B. Through alternate splicing, this gene encodes three type A lamin isoforms. ... Type 1/2. （角蛋白. 细胞角蛋白（英语：Cytokeratin））. ... Bird, Thomas D. Charcot-Marie-Tooth Neuropathy Type 2. 30 January 2014. PMID 20301462. NBK1285.. In Pagon RA, Bird TD, Dolan CR ... The A-type lamins: nuclear structural proteins as a focus for muscular dystrophy and cardiovascular diseases. Trends Cardiovasc ...
United States Merchant Marine Academy
See also: List of university art museums and galleries in New York State ... and other types of vessels. ... The academy's collection of maritime art and artifacts. * ...
Hahnemann, S. (1833). The Homœopathic Medical Doctrine, or "Organon of the Healing Art". Translation by Devrient, C.H. ... Types. See also: List of forms of alternative medicine. Alternative medicine consists of a wide range of health care practices ... These groups have some overlap, and distinguish two types of energy medicine: veritable which involves scientifically ... the art of medicine, and engaging in complex clinical reasoning (medical decision-making). Writing in 2002, Snyderman ...
Making Waves (software)
Type. Digital audio workstation. License. Proprietary. Website. makingwavessoftware.com/. Making Waves (MW) is computer ...
Braiding in this manner can be done with different braid types but the most popular are the classic type and the fishtail type. ... There, rock art depicting women wearing rowed braids dates back almost 6,000 years. The style also appeared in early Greek art ... A French braid also called French plait and Tresse Africaine (African braids) is a type of braided hairstyle. The French ... The difficulty of braiding can depend on the type of hair the individual has, some styles of hair are easier to braid than ...
"Artwork / Urban Empathy Garden , SocieCity". sociecity.org. 2015-06-23. Retrieved 2017-04-11.. ... They also create room for beneficial insects and annelids (the phylum of worms). Some types of roots contribute directly to ... "Social Practice Artwork: A Restaurant and Garden Serving up Connections to Urban Nature". The Nature of Cities. Retrieved 2017 ...
Arm & Hammer
Product type. Baking Soda products. Owner. Church & Dwight. Country. United States. Introduced. 1867; 151 years ago (1867). ...
Types. Son clave. The most common clave pattern used in Cuban popular music is called the son clave, named after ... The clave rhythm and clave concept have been used in some modern art music ("classical") compositions. "Rumba Clave" by Cuban ... The different accent types in the melodic line typically encounter with the clave strokes, which have some special name. Some ... However, the 3-2/2-3 concept and terminology are limited to certain types of Cuban-based popular music and are not used in the ...
... that connected to the house by a small enclosed gallery. The new wing initially housed a slot car track and to store his many ... Property types. Lists by state. *List of U.S. National Historic Landmarks by state: ...
Art of crafting and playing with Kamantcheh/Kamancha, a bowed string musical instrument ... Lagan-nu-custard dessert (Parsis): A type of caramel custard.. *Nan berenji (Iranians): Cookies made from rice flour ... Traditional art and symbolism of Kelaghayi, making and wearing women's silk headscarves ...
Goddard, Simon (2013). Songs That Saved Your Life - The Art of The Smiths 1982-87 (revised edition). Titan Books. p. 392. ISBN ... Type UK Chart 1980 Solo in Soho Studio 28. 1982 The Philip Lynott Album Studio ...
United States House of Representatives elections, 1844
Office of the Historian (Office of Art & Archives, Office of the Clerk, U.S. House of Representatives) ... Type Date Total. seats Democratic Whig Know Nothing Seats Change Seats Change Seats Change ...
Our Father who art in heaven,. Noso Pai que estás no ceo:. Nosso Pai que estás no Céu:. Pai Nosso que estais no Céu:. Padre ... For the type of primate, see Galago. For the language spoken in Galicia (Eastern Europe), see Rusyn language. ... Bold type indicate official standard spelling. On the phonemic representation cf. Freixeiro Mato (2006). ... and any type of public or private contracts and inventories) written in Galicia are to be found from 1230 to 1530-the earliest ...
talk , contribs) (→Types of safety: Simple headers, nothing's important.). *(diff , hist) . . m Disability Living Allowance ... talk , contribs) (→Visual art: Royal collection - text and cites are taken from that article.) ... talk , contribs) (Reverted good faith edits by WhatsUpWorld (talk): Rv AGF; Bold type here is for terms which redirect to this ...
This material is used for archival quality storage of documents by the Library of Congress (Mylar® type D, ICI Melinex 516 or ... It can also be used to make the holographic artwork featured on some cards, typically known as "holos", "foils", "shinies", or ... equivalent) and several major library comic book research collections, including the Comic Art Collection at Michigan ...
Art of the Bronze Age: Southeastern Iran, Western Central Asia, and the Indus Valley, an exhibition catalog from The ... the similarities are largely due to the presence of a semi-orthogonal type of civic layout, and a comparison of the layouts of ... Metropolitan Museum of Art (fully available online as PDF), which contains material on Harappa ...
... contemptible art, are always certain to despise those who are unacquainted with that art." ... They show how the mathematical problems inherent in the Kruger-Dunning type graph can be overcome by other kinds of graphing ...
In captivity, domestic ducks come in wild-type plumages, white, and other colours. Most of these colour variants are also ... Mallard photo gallery at VIREO (Drexel University). Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mallard&oldid= ...
... archaeological evidence from art and bear remains reveals that the bear cult apparently involved a type of sacrificial bear ... "Blombos Cave art". Science News. Retrieved 2008-03-12.. *^ a b Felipe Fernandez Armesto (2003). Ideas that changed the world. ... rock art, and ochre used as body paint and perhaps in ritual. Undisputed evidence of art only becomes common in the ... humans began to produce works of art such as cave paintings, rock art and jewellery and began to engage in religious behavior ...
"The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Retrieved 19 November 2017.. ... A common mandala of this type is that of the Five Wisdom Buddhas (a.k.a. Five Jinas), the Buddhas Vairocana, Aksobhya, ... "The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Retrieved 19 November 2017.. ... Kheper,The Buddhist Mandala - Sacred Geometry and Art *^ www.sbctc.edu (adapted). "Module 4: The Artistic Principles" (PDF). ...
University of Bergen
... the newst being The Faculty of Fine Art, Music and Design which was established in 2017. The University of Bergen Library ... Type. Public University. Established. 1946 (1825). Rector. Dag Rune Olsen. Administrative staff ...
Art photography print types - Wikipedia
Art photography print types refers to the process and paper of how the photograph is printed and developed. C-Print / ... There are several types of inkjet prints, including dye- and pigment-based types, which affect the archival quality and ... This process is the most common type of color photo printing. Digital C-Print: Also called Lambda or Lightjet prints, this ...
'Type' Giclee Print - Rachel Gresham | Art...
Find art you love and shop high-quality art prints, photographs, framed artworks and posters at Art.com. 100% satisfaction ... Slim and tall, this contemporary Chelsea wood frame has a matte black finish and is well suited for all art types. ... Slim and tall, this contemporary Chelsea wood frame has a matte white finish and is well suited for all art types. ... Slim and tall, this contemporary Chelsea wood frame has a dark brown finish and is well suited for all art types. ...
Galleries and Resources. Browse thousands of painters, landscape, aboriginal, jewelry artists and more. ... Choose the type of Gallery. Artists in Canada connects viewers with Art Galleries from across Canada and around the world. A ... featuring Canadian art, Inuit and First Nations crafts and artwork. If you are part of a public or commercial Art Gallery make ... 16th "Solo Art Series" - Online Solo Art Exhibition Opportunity. Location: Palm Springs, CA. Light Space & Time Online Art ...
Cro-Magnon Type Skull of Homo Sapiens Giclee Print by | Art.com
Find art you love and shop high-quality art prints, photographs, framed artworks and posters at Art.com. 100% satisfaction ... Cro-Magnon Type Skull of Homo Sapiens Giclee Print. ... Art.com is a registered trademark of Art.com Inc. Various ... Life is better with Art.. Worlds largest selection of art We have millions of prints, in a wide variety of styles. But more ... We can match you up with art youll love, help create a home gallery, and even provide assistance getting it on the wall. ...
The Motivated Type Girls Do It Better Giclee Art Print - IWOOT UK
Buy The Motivated Type Girls Do It Better Giclee Art Print today at IWOOT. We have great prices on gifts, homeware and gadgets ... the Motivated Type have the perfect artwork to decorate your home or office ... These digital prints are produced on high-quality art paper with a fine detail digital print to give incredible clarity and ... Printed on Bright White Cotton Fine Art 300gsm Paper. Available in A4, A3, A2 sizes. Magnetic Hanger Frames and Full Frames ...
Weak Typing - the Lost Art of the Keyboard - Slashdot
Touch type? Two thumbs touch type? For the first time since the computer was invented, the standard QWERTY keyboard is ... How do you type? Hunt and peck? Two thumbs? ... Weak Typing - the Lost Art of the Keyboard 362 Posted by ... When I was in high school I learned to type on big manual Underwood typewriters in typing class. I also learned some other ... "How do you type? Hunt and peck? Two thumbs? Touch type? Two thumbs touch type? For the first time since the computer was ...
What Are the Different Types of Fine Art Reproductions?
... which can be calculated depending on the type of medium that is used... ... There are many different types of fine art reproductions, ... What Are the Different Types of Laser-Cut Art? * What Is an Ink ... Giclee is a type of fine art reproductions printing process that produces a high quality print. The artwork is scanned and then ... There are many type of fine art reproductions available, although each reproduction process is different and produces an image ...
Bel-Art SP Scienceware Chisel-Type Rigid Scraper 23.2cm L; 1/Pack:Diagnostic
Pair of Hahnheim-Type Fibulas | Museum of Art and Archaeology
Diagram showing types of muscle cells - Download Free Vectors, Clipart Graphics & Vector Art
What Are Some Types of Freestanding Artwork That Can Be Viewed From All Sides? | Reference.com
Some types of freestanding art work that can be viewed on all sides include static traditional sculptures and varied forms of ... What Are Some Different Types of Art?. A: As the expression of human creativity, art can take almost countless forms, including ... Some types of freestanding art work that can be viewed on all sides include static traditional sculptures and varied forms of ... What Are Some Types of Freestanding Artwork That Can Be Viewed From All Sides?. ...
Make Art to Drive Change: Mirko Ilic on Color, Type, and Icons | Mirko Ilic | Skillshare
Revolutionize your approach to art and design in this monumental class from legendary designer and School of Visual Arts ... Type is a question of negative space and the bolder type it is, its harder to read the type. Type is one of those amazing ... Decorative art can be amazing and having his own purpose. Political art actually have different requirement or social art. Its ... I cannot do decorative art. My art is always slightly political. My art always have some message or reason for existing. Now, ...
Herpes simplex type 1 virus, artwork - Stock Image C021/0581 - Science Photo Library
... computer artwork. HSV particles (virions) are composed of an outer lipid (fatty) envelope and an icosahedral protein core ( ... Caption: Herpes simplex type 1 virus (HSV-1) particle, computer artwork. HSV particles (virions) are composed of an outer lipid ... Keywords: artwork, biology, capsid, cold sore virus, cut out, cut outs, cut-out, cut-outs, cutout, cutouts, dna virus, herpes, ... herpes simplex type 1, hsv, hsv-1, hsv1, illustration, medical, medicine, micro organism, micro-organism, microbe, ...
Digital detox with the Tin Type Trailer - Event at CFCCA | Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art in Manchester
Share Digital detox with the Tin Type Trailer Share Event: Digital detox with the Tin Type Trailer in Manchester. England, ... About Tin Type Trailer. Michele Selway and Alex Mannion-Jones together have a background that covers photography, theatre, ... filmmaking and fine art. Recently they launched their newest project: The Tin Type Trailer, a traveling Victorian darkroom. ... Anyone watching this process gets an insight into the history of photography and the process of development; Tin Type Trailer ...
Types of Exposure | TRUE ART INFORMATION
The second type of fan is the centrifugal fan. This type of fan is primarily used in local exhaust systems that are designed to ... There are three types of air-purifying respirators. The first type is for such particulate matter as dusts, mists, and metal ... Just as there are specific types of filters for different types of particles, so there are different cartridges. The two models ... There are two types of exhaust fans that are used to pull air through the environment and expel the contaminated air to the ...
Different Types of Prescription Pills and Capsules - Royalty Free Clip Art Image
... clip art image is available as part of a low cost subscription providing access to over a million royalty free clip art images ... different types of prescription pills and capsules ... BIRTHDAY CLIP ART. BLACK AND WHITE CLIPART. BOAT CLIP ART. ... Royalty Free Clip Art Image. Clip Art Image Description:. This different types of prescription pills and capsules clip art ... VINTAGE CLIP ART. WEATHER CLIP ART. Clouds, Fog, Hurricane, Lightning, Rain, Seasons, Snow, Snowflake, Storm, Tornado, Wind, ...
Types of Western Brushes | TRUE ART INFORMATION
With this type of ferrule, the brush cannot be used when harsh solvents are involved. These brushes are made of red sable or ... This is a large category of brushes in which various qualities and types of hairs are used. They may be set in metal or quill ... Each style of brush is designed to have the optimum performance with a particular type of paint or with a certain technique. ... Excerpts from ART HARDWARE: The Definitive Guide to Artists Materials, by Steven Saitzyk © 1987) ...
Image Gallery : Antibody Persistence for up to 5 Years After a Fourth Dose of Haemophilus influenzae Type b and Neisseria...
Type faces, border designs, typecast ornaments, brass rule, superior specialties, machines and materials, cabinet equipment:...
The rev (trs/art) protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects viral mRNA and protein expression via a cis-acting...
The rev (trs/art) protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects viral mRNA and protein expression via a cis-acting ... The rev (trs/art) protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects viral mRNA and protein expression via a cis-acting ... The rev (trs/art) protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects viral mRNA and protein expression via a cis-acting ... The rev (trs/art) protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects viral mRNA and protein expression via a cis-acting ...
Author Looking for Type 1 Diabetes Art | Insulin Nation
Living with Type 1 Diabetes. Author Looking for Type 1 Diabetes Art. Susan Baumgartner February 20, 2018. 0 228 1 minute read ... Want more Type 1 news? Subscribe here. Have Type 2 diabetes or know someone who does? Try Type 2 Nation, our sister publication ... How? By including art and illustrations created by those with Type 1 diabetes. ... Insulin Resistance and Type 1 Diabetes. Living with Type 1 Diabetes. May 28, 2019 ...
Genre: cellulose nitrate film / Resource Type: still image / Names: Jesus Christ Art - UCLA Library Digital Collections Search...
Genre: cellulose nitrate film / Resource Type: still image / Location: Los Angeles (Calif.) / Names: Mary, Blessed Virgin,...
The rev (trs/art) protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects viral mRNA and protein expression via a cis-acting...
... trs/art) protein reveals that rev increases the levels of unspliced and env mRNA and the accumulated structural viral proteins ... element sequence has been localized within a 520 base-pair fragment in the env region of human immunodeficiency virus type 1. ... The study of expression of several human immunodeficiency virus type 1 proviral mutants in human cells in the presence or ... The rev (trs/art) protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects viral mRNA and protein expression via a cis-acting ...
Academic Unit: Research Center for Arts and Culture / Type: Data (Information) / Series: Art Cart Collection / Subject:...
Search results for: 'polishes nail polishes type nail art polishes l 10 ml'
Science Art: Optical projection tomography: OPT analysis of Smoc1 expression in wild-type E9.5 mouse embryo, 2011 - The Guild...
Corey Stoll on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... - Photo Gallery - IMDb
Picture of a Cartoon Santa Sitting Down Typing On a Laptop Computer In a Vector Clip Art Illustration - Royalty Free Clipart...
... picture of a cartoon santa sitting down typing on a laptop computer in a vector clip art illustration clipart illustration ... Clip Art Image Description:. This picture of a cartoon santa sitting down typing on a laptop computer in a vector clip art ... BEVERAGES CLIP ART. BIRTHDAY CLIP ART. BLACK AND WHITE CLIPART. BOAT CLIP ART. Canoe, Catamaran, Cruise Ship, Fishing Boat, ... VINTAGE CLIP ART. WEATHER CLIP ART. Clouds, Fog, Hurricane, Lightning, Rain, Seasons, Snow, Snowflake, Storm, Tornado, Wind, ...
Birds Folk Frames Art for sale | eBay
Get the best deals on Birds Folk Frames Art when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items ... Antique FEATHER ARTWORK FOLK ART Bird Parrot Gold Wood Frame Wall Hanging Decor. $99.99 ... Vintage Mexican Folk Art Feather Art Hand Painted Real Feathers Carved Frames $59.00 ... ANTIQUE Vintage FOLK ART Feathercraft Framed Peacock Bird Wall Art 22x30 Inch. $144.30 ...
20182020LithographsExhibitionsSlideshowSearchPracticeIllustrationsPrintsPublicationDifferent TypesMRNA8x10NurseryHistoryDecorateCollectionsWall artMatteDiabetesContentDrawingPaintingImageArtistsExhibition2001CreativitySculpturePeoplePerfectCollectionProjectionFinePhotosTeacherVANCOUVERMakeDateResultsCompetitionStudiosGenerallyFindMuseumMuseumsExperimentTherapeutic target
- Our 2018 property listings offer a large selection of 2,974 vacation rentals near Local Color Gallery. (homeaway.com)
- Several artists joined the rosters of so-called mega galleries in 2018, including Amy Sherald and Charles Gaines at Hauser & Wirth, Njideka Akunyili Crosby and the estate of Roy DeCarava at David Zwirner, and Theaster Gates at Gagosian. (culturetype.com)
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS 1st Annual Body + Art Contemporary Exhibition 2020 The Truth Gym Gallery. (artistsincanada.com)
- A wide variety of contemporary art from Canada can be found in public and commercial Art Gallery exhibitions and shows featuring Canadian art, Inuit and First Nations crafts and artwork. (artistsincanada.com)
- In the United States, major museums dedicated prime gallery space to huge exhibitions. (culturetype.com)
- Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition Records Collection contains published catalogs for exhibitions held by the museum between 1903 and 1983. (unt.edu)
- Their work ranges across such diverse media as art exhibitions, performances, audiovisuals and publications. (wikipedia.org)
- source: https://www.securityfocus.com/bid/69181/info The GB Gallery Slideshow plugin for WordPress is prone to an SQL-injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. (exploit-db.com)
- Ready to search for accredited Campus-Based Art Teacher Education Graduate Programs? (gradschools.com)
- You can start with a location search on GradSchools.com, using the state, popular city, or country tabs to determine where you can go to earn your Degree in Art Education. (gradschools.com)
- Next, you can search by Art Education Degree level, whether a Campus Graduate Certificate in Fine Arts Education , a Campus Master of Arts in Art & Design Education , or a Campus Doctorate in Art Education . (gradschools.com)
- Don't wait, have a look at our vacation rentals via our search bar and be ready for your next trip near Local Color Gallery! (homeaway.com)
- This is a concise and insightful analysis of the history of the art and practice of the grandest of all skills from its birth to its current sad state. (slashdot.org)
- Graduate art and design education offers three program options in which students are able to integrate their interests in teaching with their studio/creative practice. (gradschools.com)
- By including art and illustrations created by those with Type 1 diabetes. (insulinnation.com)
- I hope to include at least 10 illustrations plus cover art in my book of approximately 50 essays. (insulinnation.com)
- This 'picture of a cartoon santa sitting down typing on a laptop computer in a vector clip art illustration' clipart illustration is available by purchasing a single license or through a low cost subscription service providing instant access to millions of royalty free clipart images, clip art illustrations, pictures and web graphics. (clipartguide.com)
- There are several types of inkjet prints, including dye- and pigment-based types, which affect the archival quality and longevity of the print. (wikipedia.org)
- These digital prints are produced on high-quality art paper with a fine detail digital print to give incredible clarity and finish in the final design. (iwantoneofthose.com)
- Although I like to look for prints of fine art on the internet by independent artists. (wisegeek.com)
- Try Type 2 Nation , our sister publication. (insulinnation.com)
- What Are the Different Types of Fine Art Reproductions? (wisegeek.com)
- What Are Some Different Types of Art? (reference.com)
- What Are the Different Types of Writs? (reference.com)
- What Are Some Different Types of Security Systems? (reference.com)
- This 'different types of prescription pills and capsules' clip art image is available as part of a low cost subscription providing access to over a million royalty free clip art images, web graphics and photos. (clipartguide.com)
- It can also guide the wearer through breathing exercises based on their heart rate, keeps track of pace and distance in real-time, and automatically recognizes different types of exercise. (mentalfloss.com)
- Different skin types need different types of treatments in order to effectively handle acne. (pioneerthinking.com)
- There are more than 100 different types of cancer. (medindia.net)
- The rev (trs/art) protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects viral mRNA and protein expression via a cis-acting sequence in the env region. (asm.org)
- The study of expression of several human immunodeficiency virus type 1 proviral mutants in human cells in the presence or absence of rev (trs/art) protein reveals that rev increases the levels of unspliced and env mRNA and the accumulated structural viral proteins. (semanticscholar.org)
- The (3) 8x10 Candid & Fine Art Photos you willreceive, (shown below) are from a Private Collection. (vendio.com)
- Make your walls happy with our personalized nursery wall art created by our global community of independent artists. (minted.com)
- All custom nursery art is printed on your choice of museum quality cotton rag archival paper with archival ink or acid and lignin-free paper with deluxe pigment ink. (minted.com)
- Available in a variety of sizes and colorways, our personalized nursery wall art comes with an artist's card containing the artist's statement and certificate of authenticity, and we ship in an acid-free and lignin-free sleeve to ensure your print will stand the test of time. (minted.com)
- Oxford Radiocarbon Accelerator Unit, Research Laboratory for Archaeology and the History of Art, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3QY, UK. (nih.gov)
- Depending on which specialization you select, you may find jobs not only as a teacher of the artistic processes, but also teaching art theory, art history, art appreciation, or overseeing drama or music programs. (gradschools.com)
- Organized by the Museum for African Art, New York, and presented online by the Smithsonian National Museum of African Art, Grass Roots is a history of 300 years of African basket making, brought by African people to the American South. (curriki.org)
- The definitive history of photography book, Seizing the Light: A Social & Aesthetic History of Photography delivers the fascinating story of how photography as an art form came into being, and its continued development, maturity, and transformation. (routledge.com)
- Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition Records and was provided by Dallas Museum of Art to The Portal to Texas History , a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries . (unt.edu)
- Decorate with Art from the Licenses You Love! (entertainmentearth.com)
- The Boot and Shoe collection held at Northampton's Central Museum and Art Gallery is one of the most extensive collections of its kind in the world, and is a Designated Collection of national importance. (culture24.org.uk)
- Turn favorite moments into hangable wall art. (art.com)
- My name is Susan Baumgartner, and I am writing a nonfiction, guided journal for people like me who live with Type 1 diabetes. (insulinnation.com)
- I'm not looking for professional artists, and I am not looking for straight diabetes-themed art. (insulinnation.com)
- Have Type 2 diabetes or know someone who does? (insulinnation.com)
- Signs of adult Type 2 diabetes might begin to appear in children as young as 8, a new study has found. (upi.com)
- June 19 (UPI) -- People at risk for Type 2 diabetes as adults might start to show signs of the disease as early as 8 years old, a study published Friday by the journal Diabetes Care found. (upi.com)
- At that age, common signs of Type 2 diabetes, such as reduced HDL cholesterol levels and elevated LDL cholesterol levels, begin to appear, the researchers said. (upi.com)
- More than 30 million adults in the United States have type 2 diabetes, according to the American Diabetes Association. (upi.com)
- Participants were generally free of Type 2 diabetes and other chronic diseases, in order to see how early in life susceptibility to adult diabetes becomes visible, they said. (upi.com)
- The researchers measured genetic risk scores for Type 2 diabetes development as an adult against metabolism measurements from blood samples taken from study participants at ages 8, 16, 18 and 25. (upi.com)
- They combined genetic information with an approach called "metabolomics," which involves measuring many small molecules in a blood sample to try and identify patterns that are specific to early stages of Type 2 diabetes development. (upi.com)
- That said, the findings indicate "susceptibility" for Type 2 diabetes rather suggesting that children "already have adult diabetes," Bell said. (upi.com)
- A study found people with type 2 diabetes can significantly reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease with proper treatment and refraining from cigarette consumption. (upi.com)
- Aug. 16 (UPI) -- People with type 2 diabetes can significantly reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease with proper treatment and not smoking, according to a study in Sweden. (upi.com)
- The study shows that patients with type 2 diabetes with all risk factors within therapeutic target range had an extremely low risk of premature death, heart attack and stroke," author Aidin Rawshani, a doctoral student at the Institute of Medicine, Sahlgrenska Academy, said in a press release . (upi.com)
- Researchers analyzed data on 271,174 patients with type 2 diabetes registered in the Swedish National Diabetes Register from 1998-2014 and matched with 1.35 million controls on the basis of age, sex and county. (upi.com)
- Individuals with type 2 diabetes have 10 times the risk for heart attack, heart failure and stroke, and five times the risk for premature death compared with the control group. (upi.com)
- In some cases, patients with type 2 diabetes have no more than a 10 percent elevated risk of premature death, heart attack and stroke compared with the general population. (upi.com)
- The risk for heart failure is 45 percent higher among those with type 2 diabetes in those instances. (upi.com)
- This makes it extra important to check and treat risk factors if you are younger with type 2 diabetes. (upi.com)
- What type of issue did you experience with the content on the page? (fishersci.com)
- Buy & Save On Your Charcoal Drawing Set @ Utrecht Art Supplies. (utrechtart.com)
- Artagraph fine art reproductions appeal to some people because the technology used to print the artwork recreates the image, colors, and texture of the original painting. (wisegeek.com)
- The oils created using this technology are applied to the painting's surface, and then a silicone mold made from the original artwork is laid on top of the painting. (wisegeek.com)
- There are many type of fine art reproductions available, although each reproduction process is different and produces an image that usually looks different from the original artwork. (wisegeek.com)
- Tin Type Trailer allows the public to view the magic in their darkroom, as the image appears on the tin from negative to positive. (artrabbit.com)
- My fiber artwork celebrates texture, color and the myriad possibilities fiber offers to "paint" an image using fresh and unusual techniques. (sheepandwool.org)
- The artworks shown in this Alberta Society of Artists juried exhibition have been. (artistsincanada.com)
- Fusion Art is once again celebrating women artists with its 15th quarterly online. (artistsincanada.com)
- Artists in Canada connects viewers with Art Galleries from across Canada and around the world. (artistsincanada.com)
- The Master of Education with a Major in Art is designed for current teachers or practicing artists seeking certification. (gradschools.com)
- Overdue recognition of art by African American artists and black artists from throughout the world, continued to grow among collectors, curators, critics, scholars, and gallery owners. (culturetype.com)
- The Gallery will continue to exhibit and disseminate photography and media art , from acclaimed Vancouver photographers Fred Hertzog and Stan Douglas to world-renowned artists Ansel Adams and Andy Warhol. (tourismvancouver.com)
- This two-toned lithograph shows the Art Gallery at the Centennial International Exhibition, with carriages and people in front. (historicnewengland.org)
- The first phase of development will see the creation of new shoe displays and temporary exhibition space, teaching facilities, a café, shop and a selling gallery. (culture24.org.uk)
- Presenting stunning self portraits by South African photographer Zanele Muholi, "Somnyama Ngonyama, Hail the Dark Lioness" made its U.S. debut at the Spelman College Museum of Fine Art, where an earlier exhibition, "Deborah Roberts: The Evolution of Mimi," raised the profile of Roberts, whose figurative collages explore race, beauty, girlhood, vulnerability and power. (culturetype.com)
- Jan. 10: After announcing its representation of the estate of Terry Adkins (1953-2014) at the end of the last year, Lévy Gorvy gallery presents "Terry Adkins: The Smooth, The Cut, The Assembled," its first exhibition dedicated to the conceptual artist and composer, curated by Los Angeles artist Charles Gaines, a close friend and collaborator of Adkins. (culturetype.com)
- Photograph of the exhibition 'Black Art-Ancestral Legacy: The African Impulse in African-American Art,' December 3, 1989-February 25, 1990, held at the Dallas Museum of Art. (unt.edu)
- Photographs documenting this exhibition include fifty-nine gallery installation views and ten views of the exhibition opening event. (unt.edu)
- Official website Dumb Type discography at Discogs Official website - Shiro Takatani Official website - Ryoji Ikeda Official website - Takao Kawaguchi Official website - Takayuki Fujimoto Official website - Norico Sunayama Neave, Dorinda (2001). (wikipedia.org)
- The Nature of Creativity in Fractal Art, Part 5: Artist or Symbiont? (orbittrap.ca)
- Some types of freestanding art work that can be viewed on all sides include static traditional sculptures and varied forms of modern sculpture, some pieces that incorporate motion and others that use technological elements. (reference.com)
- Before these most recent developments in modern sculpture, the only type of sculpture that met this definition was called sculpture in the round. (reference.com)
- This does not mean that traditional sculpture pieces that are free standing and can be viewed from all sides do not remain some of the most powerful examples of the form as quintessential pieces of fine art. (reference.com)
- A summary seems to be, "Over a hundred years ago, people learned to touch type. (slashdot.org)
- Iluviaporos - I think giving people art is always a good thing to do if you know them well enough to guess right. (wisegeek.com)
- These tumors can develop sporadically, but about half of cases are in patients with a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1) that affects 1 in 3,500 people. (medindia.net)
- Located on desirable Moray Street, our recently renovated Art Deco gem, 'Bursley', is your perfect base to work or relax, stroll to the Riverwalk or famous local cafes, or catch the 196 bus from your door step to the Valley, City or South Bank. (vrbo.com)
- Choose from up to 5 unique paper types and several sizes to create art that's a perfect representation of you. (zazzle.co.uk)
- To achieve the perfect shave, The Art of Shaving re-introduces you to an essential shaving tool, the shaving brush - the only tool designed to absorb water and deliver a rich, warm and protective lather to the skin. (skinstore.com)
- The entire collection of the Potteries Museum & Art Gallery is a Designated Collection of national importance. (culture24.org.uk)
- A rear projection-type screen and a rear projection-type projection device, in which contrast is enhanced, unevenness of an external light absorption layer is reduced, moiré trouble is suppressed, damage due to contact between sheets is suppressed, and the entire projection device can be reduced in size and weight. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The rear projection-type screen is the so-called oblique projection system where the optical center of a Fresnel lens sheet 7 is located at a position outside a display screen area, above or below the screen. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Artagraphs and serigraphs are also popular fine art reproduction methods. (wisegeek.com)
- Giclee is a type of fine art reproductions printing process that produces a high quality print. (wisegeek.com)
- This fine art reproductions process is repeated using different metal drawings to add in red, blue, and yellow. (wisegeek.com)
- They might prefer a canvas print, or fine art photography or something like that. (wisegeek.com)
- Whether you're a designer, illustrator, or fine artist, this class will transform the way you think about art. (skillshare.com)
- Michele Selway and Alex Mannion-Jones together have a background that covers photography, theatre, filmmaking and fine art. (artrabbit.com)
- Browse thousands of art pieces in categories from fine art to pop culture or create your own. (zazzle.co.uk)
- 5 X 3.5 Fine Art NUDE female model Color photograph. (ebay.ca)
- f207 Female Nude Fine Art Photo 20x30cm Signed Print, Direct from the Artist. (ebay.ca)
- Pack of 5 Female Nude Fine Art Photo 20x30cm Signed Print. (ebay.ca)
- fine and decorative art depicting shoes and shoe making and documentary material including trade catalogues and journals, books, documents and photographs. (culture24.org.uk)
- Your complete Photo order, which includes all pictures shown above will come to you on (3) 8.5x11 Fine Art Photo sheets. (vendio.com)
- Current status of Fine Art in the University. (bl.uk)
- what it means financially/reputation-wise for Fine Art in University of Central Lancashire. (bl.uk)
- catalogues, written papers, slides of work by all the Fine Art staff, for students and public to research. (bl.uk)
- Easily upload photos, artwork, text and more! (zazzle.co.uk)
- Of course, with so many great campuses to choose from, begin looking into accredited Art Teacher Education Degree Programs soon so you can start this rewarding academic and professional path soon! (gradschools.com)
- ART VANCOUVER is returning to the Vancouver Convention Centre for its 6th edition. (artistsincanada.com)
- If you are part of a public or commercial Art Gallery make sure you are listed, it's free. (artistsincanada.com)
- Determining what type of skin you have should enable you to make better choices when it comes to skin care products. (pioneerthinking.com)
- It's the sort of art that beginner painters and beginner photographers make on their summer vacations. (orbittrap.ca)
- Now the same has been discovered to make the prostate tumor cells more susceptible to radiation treatment, increasing the chances of a full recovery from all types of prostate cancer, including aggressive tumors. (medindia.net)
- If you're going to make the effort to shave, make it worthwhile and use Art of Shaving products. (skinstore.com)
- The Art of Shaving Ocean Kelp After Shave Lotion - Art of Shaving Ocean Kelp is the best line to date. (skinstore.com)
- The results demonstrated great variance in how pleasure has been approached: In the music studies pleasure was often a clear object of investigation, whereas in the visual-art studies the term was often embedded into the context of an aesthetic experience, or used otherwise in a descriptive, indirect sense. (frontiersin.org)
- Fusion Art invites submissions for the 6th Annual Figures & Faces art competition. (artistsincanada.com)
- Plus, you get complete access to campus facilities, including libraries and art studios. (gradschools.com)
- This generally means that acne breakouts are rare for this skin type, although other problems may exist. (pioneerthinking.com)
- I find i type best on touch screens using two index fingers. (slashdot.org)
- Personally I find that using Swype with my index finger decimates my two-thumb typing speed (and ease). (slashdot.org)
- Can I find a vacation rental with pool near Local Color Gallery? (homeaway.com)
- The Art Of Shaving Cream Lavender - I've been through many shave creams, trying to find the best of the best. (skinstore.com)
- Northampton Museum & Art Gallery closed at the end of February to allow work to start on a major new expansion project. (culture24.org.uk)
- As his New York Times obituary cites, McShine "held a highly visible curatorial position when the ranks of art museum curators in the United States were almost entirely white. (culturetype.com)
- Jan. 10: Through a gift/purchase arrangement, the Philadelphia Museum of Art acquires 24 works of art from the Souls Grown Deep Foundation in Atlanta. (culturetype.com)
- Dallas Museum of Art 1989. (unt.edu)
- Dallas Museum of Art Staff photographer. (unt.edu)
- Renowned as one of the foremost art institutions in the nation, the Dallas Museum of Art has facilitated access to art since 1903. (unt.edu)
- The standard for museums and galleries around the world, giclée is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are "sprayed" onto high-quality paper. (art.com)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center researchers have discovered a new therapeutic target for incurable, rare type of soft-tissue cancer. (medindia.net)
- This study identifies a potential new therapeutic target to combat MPNST, an incurable type of cancer that is typically fatal," said Dr. Lu Le, Assistant Professor of Dermatology at UT Southwestern and senior author of the study. (medindia.net)