Skin: The outer covering of the body that protects it from the environment. It is composed of the DERMIS and the EPIDERMIS.Skin Aging: The process of aging due to changes in the structure and elasticity of the skin over time. It may be a part of physiological aging or it may be due to the effects of ultraviolet radiation, usually through exposure to sunlight.Skin DiseasesSkin Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the SKIN.Skin Physiological Phenomena: The functions of the skin in the human and animal body. It includes the pigmentation of the skin.Skin Tests: Epicutaneous or intradermal application of a sensitizer for demonstration of either delayed or immediate hypersensitivity. Used in diagnosis of hypersensitivity or as a test for cellular immunity.Skin Absorption: Uptake of substances through the SKIN.Skin Pigmentation: Coloration of the skin.Skin, Artificial: Synthetic material used for the treatment of burns and other conditions involving large-scale loss of skin. It often consists of an outer (epidermal) layer of silicone and an inner (dermal) layer of collagen and chondroitin 6-sulfate. The dermal layer elicits new growth and vascular invasion and the outer layer is later removed and replaced by a graft.Health Benefit Plans, Employee: Health insurance plans for employees, and generally including their dependents, usually on a cost-sharing basis with the employer paying a percentage of the premium.Skin Diseases, Bacterial: Skin diseases caused by bacteria.Skin UlcerEpidermis: The external, nonvascular layer of the skin. It is made up, from within outward, of five layers of EPITHELIUM: (1) basal layer (stratum basale epidermidis); (2) spinous layer (stratum spinosum epidermidis); (3) granular layer (stratum granulosum epidermidis); (4) clear layer (stratum lucidum epidermidis); and (5) horny layer (stratum corneum epidermidis).Cell Adhesion: Adherence of cells to surfaces or to other cells.Product Line Management: Management control systems for structuring health care delivery strategies around case types, as in DRGs, or specific clinical services.Skin Abnormalities: Congenital structural abnormalities of the skin.Staphylococcal Skin Infections: Infections to the skin caused by bacteria of the genus STAPHYLOCOCCUS.Dermatitis: Any inflammation of the skin.Investments: Use for articles on the investing of funds for income or profit.Dermatologic Surgical Procedures: Operative procedures performed on the SKIN.Skin Diseases, Viral: Skin diseases caused by viruses.Skin Cream: A water-soluble medicinal preparation applied to the skin.Financial Audit: An examination, review and verification of all financial accounts.Skin Physiological Processes: Biological activities and functions of the SKIN.Venules: The minute vessels that collect blood from the capillary plexuses and join together to form veins.Mice, Hairless: Mutant strains of mice that produce little or no hair.Fees and Charges: Amounts charged to the patient as payer for health care services.Carcinoma, Basal Cell: A malignant skin neoplasm that seldom metastasizes but has potentialities for local invasion and destruction. Clinically it is divided into types: nodular, cicatricial, morphaic, and erythematoid (pagetoid). They develop on hair-bearing skin, most commonly on sun-exposed areas. Approximately 85% are found on the head and neck area and the remaining 15% on the trunk and limbs. (From DeVita Jr et al., Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 3d ed, p1471)Ultraviolet Rays: That portion of the electromagnetic spectrum immediately below the visible range and extending into the x-ray frequencies. The longer wavelengths (near-UV or biotic or vital rays) are necessary for the endogenous synthesis of vitamin D and are also called antirachitic rays; the shorter, ionizing wavelengths (far-UV or abiotic or extravital rays) are viricidal, bactericidal, mutagenic, and carcinogenic and are used as disinfectants.Dermis: A layer of vascularized connective tissue underneath the EPIDERMIS. The surface of the dermis contains innervated papillae. Embedded in or beneath the dermis are SWEAT GLANDS; HAIR FOLLICLES; and SEBACEOUS GLANDS.Hospital Restructuring: Reorganization of the hospital corporate structure.Erythema: Redness of the skin produced by congestion of the capillaries. This condition may result from a variety of causes.Administration, Cutaneous: The application of suitable drug dosage forms to the skin for either local or systemic effects.Capital Financing: Institutional funding for facilities and for equipment which becomes a part of the assets of the institution.Leukocytes: White blood cells. These include granular leukocytes (BASOPHILS; EOSINOPHILS; and NEUTROPHILS) as well as non-granular leukocytes (LYMPHOCYTES and MONOCYTES).Commerce: The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)P-Selectin: Cell adhesion molecule and CD antigen that mediates the adhesion of neutrophils and monocytes to activated platelets and endothelial cells.Administration, Topical: The application of drug preparations to the surfaces of the body, especially the skin (ADMINISTRATION, CUTANEOUS) or mucous membranes. This method of treatment is used to avoid systemic side effects when high doses are required at a localized area or as an alternative systemic administration route, to avoid hepatic processing for example.Insurance Selection Bias: Adverse or favorable selection bias exhibited by insurers or enrollees resulting in disproportionate enrollment of certain groups of people.Skin Diseases, Parasitic: Skin diseases caused by ARTHROPODS; HELMINTHS; or other parasites.Antigens, CD18: Cell-surface glycoprotein beta-chains that are non-covalently linked to specific alpha-chains of the CD11 family of leukocyte-adhesion molecules (RECEPTORS, LEUKOCYTE-ADHESION). A defect in the gene encoding CD18 causes LEUKOCYTE-ADHESION DEFICIENCY SYNDROME.Papilloma: A circumscribed benign epithelial tumor projecting from the surrounding surface; more precisely, a benign epithelial neoplasm consisting of villous or arborescent outgrowths of fibrovascular stroma covered by neoplastic cells. (Stedman, 25th ed)Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1: An integrin heterodimer widely expressed on cells of hematopoietic origin. CD11A ANTIGEN comprises the alpha chain and the CD18 antigen (ANTIGENS, CD18) the beta chain. Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 is a major receptor of T-CELLS; B-CELLS; and GRANULOCYTES. It mediates the leukocyte adhesion reactions underlying cytolytic conjugate formation, helper T-cell interactions, and antibody-dependent killing by NATURAL KILLER CELLS and granulocytes. Intracellular adhesion molecule-1 has been defined as a ligand for lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1.Decision Making, Organizational: The process by which decisions are made in an institution or other organization.Keratosis: Any horny growth such as a wart or callus.Office Automation: Use of computers or computer systems for doing routine clerical work, e.g., billing, records pertaining to the administration of the office, etc.Insurance Pools: An organization of insurers or reinsurers through which particular types of risk are shared or pooled. The risk of high loss by a particular insurance company is transferred to the group as a whole (the insurance pool) with premiums, losses, and expenses shared in agreed amounts.Cells, Cultured: Cells propagated in vitro in special media conducive to their growth. Cultured cells are used to study developmental, morphologic, metabolic, physiologic, and genetic processes, among others.Wound Healing: Restoration of integrity to traumatized tissue.Integrin alpha4beta1: Integrin alpha4beta1 is a FIBRONECTIN and VCAM-1 receptor present on LYMPHOCYTES; MONOCYTES; EOSINOPHILS; NK CELLS and thymocytes. It is involved in both cell-cell and cell- EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX adhesion and plays a role in INFLAMMATION, hematopoietic cell homing and immune function, and has been implicated in skeletal MYOGENESIS; NEURAL CREST migration and proliferation, lymphocyte maturation and morphogenesis of the PLACENTA and HEART.Cell Movement: The movement of cells from one location to another. Distinguish from CYTOKINESIS which is the process of dividing the CYTOPLASM of a cell.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1: A cell-surface ligand involved in leukocyte adhesion and inflammation. Its production is induced by gamma-interferon and it is required for neutrophil migration into inflamed tissue.Sunlight: Irradiation directly from the sun.Industry: Any enterprise centered on the processing, assembly, production, or marketing of a line of products, services, commodities, or merchandise, in a particular field often named after its principal product. Examples include the automobile, fishing, music, publishing, insurance, and textile industries.Hospitals, Voluntary: Private, not-for-profit hospitals that are autonomous, self-established, and self-supported.Sunscreening Agents: Chemical or physical agents that protect the skin from sunburn and erythema by absorbing or blocking ultraviolet radiation.United StatesFibroblasts: Connective tissue cells which secrete an extracellular matrix rich in collagen and other macromolecules.Biopsy: Removal and pathologic examination of specimens in the form of small pieces of tissue from the living body.Fatal Outcome: Death resulting from the presence of a disease in an individual, as shown by a single case report or a limited number of patients. This should be differentiated from DEATH, the physiological cessation of life and from MORTALITY, an epidemiological or statistical concept.Hair Follicle: A tube-like invagination of the EPIDERMIS from which the hair shaft develops and into which SEBACEOUS GLANDS open. The hair follicle is lined by a cellular inner and outer root sheath of epidermal origin and is invested with a fibrous sheath derived from the dermis. (Stedman, 26th ed) Follicles of very long hairs extend into the subcutaneous layer of tissue under the SKIN.Dog Diseases: Diseases of the domestic dog (Canis familiaris). This term does not include diseases of wild dogs, WOLVES; FOXES; and other Canidae for which the heading CARNIVORA is used.Rats, Hairless: Mutant strains of rats that produce little or no hair. Several different homozygous recessive mutations can cause hairlessness in rats including rnu/rnu (Rowett nude), fz/fz (fuzzy), shn/shn (shorn), and nznu/nznu (New Zealand nude). Note that while NUDE RATS are often hairless, they are most characteristically athymic.Insurance Benefits: Payments or services provided under stated circumstances under the terms of an insurance policy. In prepayment programs, benefits are the services the programs will provide at defined locations and to the extent needed.Immunohistochemistry: Histochemical localization of immunoreactive substances using labeled antibodies as reagents.9,10-Dimethyl-1,2-benzanthracene: 7,12-Dimethylbenzanthracene. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon found in tobacco smoke that is a potent carcinogen.Chemokines, CX3C: Group of chemokines with the first two cysteines separated by three amino acids. CX3C chemokines are chemotactic for natural killer cells, monocytes, and activated T-cells.Hair: A filament-like structure consisting of a shaft which projects to the surface of the SKIN from a root which is softer than the shaft and lodges in the cavity of a HAIR FOLLICLE. It is found on most surfaces of the body.Mice, Inbred C57BLBlister: Visible accumulations of fluid within or beneath the epidermis.Integrins: A family of transmembrane glycoproteins (MEMBRANE GLYCOPROTEINS) consisting of noncovalent heterodimers. They interact with a wide variety of ligands including EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX PROTEINS; COMPLEMENT, and other cells, while their intracellular domains interact with the CYTOSKELETON. The integrins consist of at least three identified families: the cytoadhesin receptors(RECEPTORS, CYTOADHESIN), the leukocyte adhesion receptors (RECEPTORS, LEUKOCYTE ADHESION), and the VERY LATE ANTIGEN RECEPTORS. Each family contains a common beta-subunit (INTEGRIN BETA CHAINS) combined with one or more distinct alpha-subunits (INTEGRIN ALPHA CHAINS). These receptors participate in cell-matrix and cell-cell adhesion in many physiologically important processes, including embryological development; HEMOSTASIS; THROMBOSIS; WOUND HEALING; immune and nonimmune defense mechanisms; and oncogenic transformation.Management Audit: Management review designed to evaluate efficiency and to identify areas in need of management improvement within the institution in order to ensure effectiveness in meeting organizational goals.Lawyers: Persons whose profession is to give legal advice and assistance to clients and represent them in legal matters. (American Heritage Dictionary, 3d ed)Drug Industry: That segment of commercial enterprise devoted to the design, development, and manufacture of chemical products for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, disability, or other dysfunction, or to improve function.Integrin alpha4: An integrin alpha subunit that is unique in that it does not contain an I domain, and its proteolytic cleavage site is near the middle of the extracellular portion of the polypeptide rather than close to the membrane as in other integrin alpha subunits.Endothelium, Vascular: Single pavement layer of cells which line the luminal surface of the entire vascular system and regulate the transport of macromolecules and blood components.Selectins: Transmembrane proteins consisting of a lectin-like domain, an epidermal growth factor-like domain, and a variable number of domains that are homologous to complement regulatory proteins. They are important cell adhesion molecules which help LEUKOCYTES attach to VASCULAR ENDOTHELIUM.Sunburn: An injury to the skin causing erythema, tenderness, and sometimes blistering and resulting from excessive exposure to the sun. The reaction is produced by the ultraviolet radiation in sunlight.Sebaceous Glands: Small, sacculated organs found within the DERMIS. Each gland has a single duct that emerges from a cluster of oval alveoli. Each alveolus consists of a transparent BASEMENT MEMBRANE enclosing epithelial cells. The ducts from most sebaceous glands open into a HAIR FOLLICLE, but some open on the general surface of the SKIN. Sebaceous glands secrete SEBUM.Neutrophils: Granular leukocytes having a nucleus with three to five lobes connected by slender threads of chromatin, and cytoplasm containing fine inconspicuous granules and stainable by neutral dyes.National Health Insurance, United StatesSkin Manifestations: Dermatologic disorders attendant upon non-dermatologic disease or injury.Langerhans Cells: Recirculating, dendritic, antigen-presenting cells containing characteristic racket-shaped granules (Birbeck granules). They are found principally in the stratum spinosum of the EPIDERMIS and are rich in Class II MAJOR HISTOCOMPATIBILITY COMPLEX molecules. Langerhans cells were the first dendritic cell to be described and have been a model of study for other dendritic cells (DCs), especially other migrating DCs such as dermal DCs and INTERSTITIAL DENDRITIC CELLS.Health Care Sector: Economic sector concerned with the provision, distribution, and consumption of health care services and related products.Dermatitis, Contact: A type of acute or chronic skin reaction in which sensitivity is manifested by reactivity to materials or substances coming in contact with the skin. It may involve allergic or non-allergic mechanisms.Treatment Outcome: Evaluation undertaken to assess the results or consequences of management and procedures used in combating disease in order to determine the efficacy, effectiveness, safety, and practicability of these interventions in individual cases or series.Outsourced Services: Organizational activities previously performed internally that are provided by external agents.Water Loss, Insensible: Loss of water by diffusion through the skin and by evaporation from the respiratory tract.Emollients: Oleagenous substances used topically to soothe, soften or protect skin or mucous membranes. They are used also as vehicles for other dermatologic agents.Dermatitis, Allergic Contact: A contact dermatitis due to allergic sensitization to various substances. These substances subsequently produce inflammatory reactions in the skin of those who have acquired hypersensitivity to them as a result of prior exposure.Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1: Cytokine-induced cell adhesion molecule present on activated endothelial cells, tissue macrophages, dendritic cells, bone marrow fibroblasts, myoblasts, and myotubes. It is important for the recruitment of leukocytes to sites of inflammation. (From Pigott & Power, The Adhesion Molecule FactsBook, 1993, p154)Cat Diseases: Diseases of the domestic cat (Felis catus or F. domesticus). This term does not include diseases of the so-called big cats such as CHEETAHS; LIONS; tigers, cougars, panthers, leopards, and other Felidae for which the heading CARNIVORA is used.Hazardous Substances: Elements, compounds, mixtures, or solutions that are considered severely harmful to human health and the environment. They include substances that are toxic, corrosive, flammable, or explosive.Cell Adhesion Molecules: Surface ligands, usually glycoproteins, that mediate cell-to-cell adhesion. Their functions include the assembly and interconnection of various vertebrate systems, as well as maintenance of tissue integration, wound healing, morphogenic movements, cellular migrations, and metastasis.Dermatologic Agents: Drugs used to treat or prevent skin disorders or for the routine care of skin.Medical Savings Accounts: Tax-exempt trusts or custodial accounts established by individuals with financial institutions for saving money for future medical expenses.Deductibles and Coinsurance: Cost-sharing mechanisms that provide for payment by the insured of some portion of covered expenses. Deductibles are the amounts paid by the insured under a health insurance contract before benefits become payable; coinsurance is the provision under which the insured pays part of the medical bill, usually according to a fixed percentage, when benefits become payable.Cost Sharing: Provisions of an insurance policy that require the insured to pay some portion of covered expenses. Several forms of sharing are in use, e.g., deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments. Cost sharing does not refer to or include amounts paid in premiums for the coverage. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)Occupational Exposure: The exposure to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents that occurs as a result of one's occupation.Intellectual Property: Property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyright, that results from creative effort. The Patent and Copyright Clause (Art. 1, Sec. 8, cl. 8) of the United States Constitution provides for promoting the progress of science and useful arts by securing for limited times to authors and inventors, the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries. (From Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed, p1014)E-Selectin: Cell adhesion molecule and CD antigen that mediates neutrophil, monocyte, and memory T-cell adhesion to cytokine-activated endothelial cells. E-selectin recognizes sialylated carbohydrate groups related to the Lewis X or Lewis A family.Inflammation: A pathological process characterized by injury or destruction of tissues caused by a variety of cytologic and chemical reactions. It is usually manifested by typical signs of pain, heat, redness, swelling, and loss of function.Dermatology: A medical specialty concerned with the skin, its structure, functions, diseases, and treatment.Financial Management, Hospital: The obtaining and management of funds for hospital needs and responsibility for fiscal affairs.Injections, Intradermal: The forcing into the skin of liquid medication, nutrient, or other fluid through a hollow needle, piercing the top skin layer.Collagen: A polypeptide substance comprising about one third of the total protein in mammalian organisms. It is the main constituent of SKIN; CONNECTIVE TISSUE; and the organic substance of bones (BONE AND BONES) and teeth (TOOTH).Macrophage-1 Antigen: An adhesion-promoting leukocyte surface membrane heterodimer. The alpha subunit consists of the CD11b ANTIGEN and the beta subunit the CD18 ANTIGEN. The antigen, which is an integrin, functions both as a receptor for complement 3 and in cell-cell and cell-substrate adhesive interactions.Melanocytes: Mammalian pigment cells that produce MELANINS, pigments found mainly in the EPIDERMIS, but also in the eyes and the hair, by a process called melanogenesis. Coloration can be altered by the number of melanocytes or the amount of pigment produced and stored in the organelles called MELANOSOMES. The large non-mammalian melanin-containing cells are called MELANOPHORES.Chemokine CX3CL1: A CX3C chemokine that is a transmembrane protein found on the surface of cells. The soluble form of chemokine CX3CL1 can be released from cell surface by proteolysis and act as a chemoattractant that may be involved in the extravasation of leukocytes into inflamed tissues. The membrane form of the protein may also play a role in cell adhesion.Tuberculin Test: One of several skin tests to determine past or present tuberculosis infection. A purified protein derivative of the tubercle bacilli, called tuberculin, is introduced into the skin by scratch, puncture, or interdermal injection.Dermatitis, Occupational: A recurrent contact dermatitis caused by substances found in the work place.Dermatitis, Irritant: A non-allergic contact dermatitis caused by prolonged exposure to irritants and not explained by delayed hypersensitivity mechanisms.Cosmetics: Substances intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body's structure or functions. Included in this definition are skin creams, lotions, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail polishes, eye and facial makeup preparations, permanent waves, hair colors, toothpastes, and deodorants, as well as any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product. (U.S. Food & Drug Administration Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition Office of Cosmetics Fact Sheet (web page) Feb 1995)Drug Eruptions: Adverse cutaneous reactions caused by ingestion, parenteral use, or local application of a drug. These may assume various morphologic patterns and produce various types of lesions.Consultants: Individuals referred to for expert or professional advice or services.Surgical Flaps: Tongues of skin and subcutaneous tissue, sometimes including muscle, cut away from the underlying parts but often still attached at one end. They retain their own microvasculature which is also transferred to the new site. They are often used in plastic surgery for filling a defect in a neighboring region.Maximum Allowable Concentration: The maximum exposure to a biologically active physical or chemical agent that is allowed during an 8-hour period (a workday) in a population of workers, or during a 24-hour period in the general population, which does not appear to cause appreciable harm, whether immediate or delayed for any period, in the target population. (From Lewis Dictionary of Toxicology, 1st ed)Intradermal Tests: Skin tests in which the sensitizer is injected.Melanoma: A malignant neoplasm derived from cells that are capable of forming melanin, which may occur in the skin of any part of the body, in the eye, or, rarely, in the mucous membranes of the genitalia, anus, oral cavity, or other sites. It occurs mostly in adults and may originate de novo or from a pigmented nevus or malignant lentigo. Melanomas frequently metastasize widely, and the regional lymph nodes, liver, lungs, and brain are likely to be involved. The incidence of malignant skin melanomas is rising rapidly in all parts of the world. (Stedman, 25th ed; from Rook et al., Textbook of Dermatology, 4th ed, p2445)Contract Services: Outside services provided to an institution under a formal financial agreement.Solar Energy: Energy transmitted from the sun in the form of electromagnetic radiation.Neoplasms, Radiation-Induced: Tumors, cancer or other neoplasms produced by exposure to ionizing or non-ionizing radiation.Mice, Knockout: Strains of mice in which certain GENES of their GENOMES have been disrupted, or "knocked-out". To produce knockouts, using RECOMBINANT DNA technology, the normal DNA sequence of the gene being studied is altered to prevent synthesis of a normal gene product. Cloned cells in which this DNA alteration is successful are then injected into mouse EMBRYOS to produce chimeric mice. The chimeric mice are then bred to yield a strain in which all the cells of the mouse contain the disrupted gene. Knockout mice are used as EXPERIMENTAL ANIMAL MODELS for diseases (DISEASE MODELS, ANIMAL) and to clarify the functions of the genes.Chemotaxis, Leukocyte: The movement of leukocytes in response to a chemical concentration gradient or to products formed in an immunologic reaction.Stress, Mechanical: A purely physical condition which exists within any material because of strain or deformation by external forces or by non-uniform thermal expansion; expressed quantitatively in units of force per unit area.Microscopy, Video: Microscopy in which television cameras are used to brighten magnified images that are otherwise too dark to be seen with the naked eye. It is used frequently in TELEPATHOLOGY.Utilization Review: An organized procedure carried out through committees to review admissions, duration of stay, professional services furnished, and to evaluate the medical necessity of those services and promote their most efficient use.Molecular Sequence Data: Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.Eligibility Determination: Criteria to determine eligibility of patients for medical care programs and services.Models, Biological: Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of biological processes or diseases. For disease models in living animals, DISEASE MODELS, ANIMAL is available. Biological models include the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.Rheology: The study of the deformation and flow of matter, usually liquids or fluids, and of the plastic flow of solids. The concept covers consistency, dilatancy, liquefaction, resistance to flow, shearing, thixotrophy, and VISCOSITY.Radiodermatitis: A cutaneous inflammatory reaction occurring as a result of exposure to ionizing radiation.Dermatomycoses: Superficial infections of the skin or its appendages by any of various fungi.Melanins: Insoluble polymers of TYROSINE derivatives found in and causing darkness in skin (SKIN PIGMENTATION), hair, and feathers providing protection against SUNBURN induced by SUNLIGHT. CAROTENES contribute yellow and red coloration.Hospitals, Proprietary: Hospitals owned and operated by a corporation or an individual that operate on a for-profit basis, also referred to as investor-owned hospitals.Hyperpigmentation: Excessive pigmentation of the skin, usually as a result of increased epidermal or dermal melanin pigmentation, hypermelanosis. Hyperpigmentation can be localized or generalized. The condition may arise from exposure to light, chemicals or other substances, or from a primary metabolic imbalance.Mice, Inbred BALB COintments: Semisolid preparations used topically for protective emollient effects or as a vehicle for local administration of medications. Ointment bases are various mixtures of fats, waxes, animal and plant oils and solid and liquid hydrocarbons.Pigmentation DisordersKeratosis, Actinic: White or pink lesions on the arms, hands, face, or scalp that arise from sun-induced DNA DAMAGE to KERATINOCYTES in exposed areas. They are considered precursor lesions to superficial SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA.Accidents, Occupational: Unforeseen occurrences, especially injuries in the course of work-related activities.Carcinoma, Squamous Cell: A carcinoma derived from stratified SQUAMOUS EPITHELIAL CELLS. It may also occur in sites where glandular or columnar epithelium is normally present. (From Stedman, 25th ed)Economic Competition: The effort of two or more parties to secure the business of a third party by offering, usually under fair or equitable rules of business practice, the most favorable terms.ArchivesIrritants: Drugs that act locally on cutaneous or mucosal surfaces to produce inflammation; those that cause redness due to hyperemia are rubefacients; those that raise blisters are vesicants and those that penetrate sebaceous glands and cause abscesses are pustulants; tear gases and mustard gases are also irritants.Soft Tissue Infections: Infections of non-skeletal tissue, i.e., exclusive of bone, ligaments, cartilage, and fibrous tissue. The concept is usually referred to as skin and soft tissue infections and usually subcutaneous and muscle tissue are involved. The predisposing factors in anaerobic infections are trauma, ischemia, and surgery. The organisms often derive from the fecal or oral flora, particularly in wounds associated with intestinal surgery, decubitus ulcer, and human bites. (From Cecil Textbook of Medicine, 19th ed, p1688)Patents as Topic: Exclusive legal rights or privileges applied to inventions, plants, etc.L-Selectin: Cell adhesion molecule and CD antigen that serves as a homing receptor for lymphocytes to lymph node high endothelial venules.Skin Diseases, Papulosquamous: A group of dermatoses with distinct morphologic features. The primary lesion is most commonly a papule, usually erythematous, with a variable degree of scaling on the surface. Plaques form through the coalescing of primary lesions.Disease Models, Animal: Naturally occurring or experimentally induced animal diseases with pathological processes sufficiently similar to those of human diseases. They are used as study models for human diseases.Prospective Studies: Observation of a population for a sufficient number of persons over a sufficient number of years to generate incidence or mortality rates subsequent to the selection of the study group.Keratins: A class of fibrous proteins or scleroproteins that represents the principal constituent of EPIDERMIS; HAIR; NAILS; horny tissues, and the organic matrix of tooth ENAMEL. Two major conformational groups have been characterized, alpha-keratin, whose peptide backbone forms a coiled-coil alpha helical structure consisting of TYPE I KERATIN and a TYPE II KERATIN, and beta-keratin, whose backbone forms a zigzag or pleated sheet structure. alpha-Keratins have been classified into at least 20 subtypes. In addition multiple isoforms of subtypes have been found which may be due to GENE DUPLICATION.Marketing: Activity involved in transfer of goods from producer to consumer or in the exchange of services.Organizational Objectives: The purposes, missions, and goals of an individual organization or its units, established through administrative processes. It includes an organization's long-range plans and administrative philosophy.T-Lymphocytes: Lymphocytes responsible for cell-mediated immunity. Two types have been identified - cytotoxic (T-LYMPHOCYTES, CYTOTOXIC) and helper T-lymphocytes (T-LYMPHOCYTES, HELPER-INDUCER). They are formed when lymphocytes circulate through the THYMUS GLAND and differentiate to thymocytes. When exposed to an antigen, they divide rapidly and produce large numbers of new T cells sensitized to that antigen.Body Temperature Regulation: The processes of heating and cooling that an organism uses to control its temperature.Forehead: The part of the face above the eyes.Occupational Diseases: Diseases caused by factors involved in one's employment.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Great BritainKeratoacanthoma: A benign, non-neoplastic, usually self-limiting epithelial lesion closely resembling squamous cell carcinoma clinically and histopathologically. It occurs in solitary, multiple, and eruptive forms. The solitary and multiple forms occur on sunlight exposed areas and are identical histologically; they affect primarily white males. The eruptive form usually involves both sexes and appears as a generalized papular eruption.Health Facility Merger: The combining of administrative and organizational resources of two or more health care facilities.Hepatomegaly: Enlargement of the liver.Skin Diseases, Vascular: Skin diseases affecting or involving the cutaneous blood vessels and generally manifested as inflammation, swelling, erythema, or necrosis in the affected area.Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing: Cell surface glycoproteins on lymphocytes and other leukocytes that mediate adhesion to specialized blood vessels called high endothelial venules. Several different classes of lymphocyte homing receptors have been identified, and they appear to target different surface molecules (addressins) on high endothelial venules in different tissues. The adhesion plays a crucial role in the trafficking of lymphocytes.Histocytochemistry: Study of intracellular distribution of chemicals, reaction sites, enzymes, etc., by means of staining reactions, radioactive isotope uptake, selective metal distribution in electron microscopy, or other methods.Phenotype: The outward appearance of the individual. It is the product of interactions between genes, and between the GENOTYPE and the environment.Postural Balance: A POSTURE in which an ideal body mass distribution is achieved. Postural balance provides the body carriage stability and conditions for normal functions in stationary position or in movement, such as sitting, standing, or walking.Scleroderma, Localized: A term used to describe a variety of localized asymmetrical SKIN thickening that is similar to those of SYSTEMIC SCLERODERMA but without the disease features in the multiple internal organs and BLOOD VESSELS. Lesions may be characterized as patches or plaques (morphea), bands (linear), or nodules.Flow Cytometry: Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.Antibodies, Monoclonal: Antibodies produced by a single clone of cells.Data Collection: Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.Signal Transduction: The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.Insurance Coverage: Generally refers to the amount of protection available and the kind of loss which would be paid for under an insurance contract with an insurer. (Slee & Slee, Health Care Terms, 2d ed)Mutation: Any detectable and heritable change in the genetic material that causes a change in the GENOTYPE and which is transmitted to daughter cells and to succeeding generations.Occupational Health Services: Health services for employees, usually provided by the employer at the place of work.Laser-Doppler Flowmetry: A method of non-invasive, continuous measurement of MICROCIRCULATION. The technique is based on the values of the DOPPLER EFFECT of low-power laser light scattered randomly by static structures and moving tissue particulates.Group Practice: Any group of three or more full-time physicians organized in a legally recognized entity for the provision of health care services, sharing space, equipment, personnel and records for both patient care and business management, and who have a predetermined arrangement for the distribution of income.Acne Vulgaris: A chronic disorder of the pilosebaceous apparatus associated with an increase in sebum secretion. It is characterized by open comedones (blackheads), closed comedones (whiteheads), and pustular nodules. The cause is unknown, but heredity and age are predisposing factors.Orbital Neoplasms: Neoplasms of the bony orbit and contents except the eyeball.Dogs: The domestic dog, Canis familiaris, comprising about 400 breeds, of the carnivore family CANIDAE. They are worldwide in distribution and live in association with people. (Walker's Mammals of the World, 5th ed, p1065)Biomimetics: An interdisciplinary field in materials science, ENGINEERING, and BIOLOGY, studying the use of biological principles for synthesis or fabrication of BIOMIMETIC MATERIALS.Endothelial Cells: Highly specialized EPITHELIAL CELLS that line the HEART; BLOOD VESSELS; and lymph vessels, forming the ENDOTHELIUM. They are polygonal in shape and joined together by TIGHT JUNCTIONS. The tight junctions allow for variable permeability to specific macromolecules that are transported across the endothelial layer.Chemokines, CXC: Group of chemokines with paired cysteines separated by a different amino acid. CXC chemokines are chemoattractants for neutrophils but not monocytes.Efficiency: Ratio of output to effort, or the ratio of effort produced to energy expended.Mice, Transgenic: Laboratory mice that have been produced from a genetically manipulated EGG or EMBRYO, MAMMALIAN.Microcirculation: The circulation of the BLOOD through the MICROVASCULAR NETWORK.Mice, Inbred SENCAR: Mice selectively bred for hypersusceptibility to two-stage chemical skin carcinogenesis. They are also hypersusceptible to UV radiation tumorigenesis with single high-dose, but not chronic low-dose, exposures. SENCAR (SENsitive to CARcinogenesis) mice are used in research as an animal model for tumor production.Hypersensitivity, Delayed: An increased reactivity to specific antigens mediated not by antibodies but by cells.Cell Communication: Any of several ways in which living cells of an organism communicate with one another, whether by direct contact between cells or by means of chemical signals carried by neurotransmitter substances, hormones, and cyclic AMP.Horse Diseases: Diseases of domestic and wild horses of the species Equus caballus.Occupational Health: The promotion and maintenance of physical and mental health in the work environment.Dermoscopy: A noninvasive technique that enables direct microscopic examination of the surface and architecture of the SKIN.Immunoglobulin E: An immunoglobulin associated with MAST CELLS. Overexpression has been associated with allergic hypersensitivity (HYPERSENSITIVITY, IMMEDIATE).Cell Line: Established cell cultures that have the potential to propagate indefinitely.Dermatitis, Exfoliative: The widespread involvement of the skin by a scaly, erythematous dermatitis occurring either as a secondary or reactive process to an underlying cutaneous disorder (e.g., atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.), or as a primary or idiopathic disease. It is often associated with the loss of hair and nails, hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles, and pruritus. (From Dorland, 27th ed)Transendothelial and Transepithelial Migration: The passage of cells across the layer of ENDOTHELIAL CELLS, i.e., the ENDOTHELIUM; or across the layer of EPITHELIAL CELLS, i.e. the EPITHELIUM.Monkey Diseases: Diseases of Old World and New World monkeys. This term includes diseases of baboons but not of chimpanzees or gorillas (= APE DISEASES).Carcinogens: Substances that increase the risk of NEOPLASMS in humans or animals. Both genotoxic chemicals, which affect DNA directly, and nongenotoxic chemicals, which induce neoplasms by other mechanism, are included.Edema: Abnormal fluid accumulation in TISSUES or body cavities. Most cases of edema are present under the SKIN in SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE.
... scalp or groin area including genitals in a symmetric pattern. They are skin-colored or yellowish firm, rounded bumps, 1-3 mm ... They are more common in women and are most commonly found in middle-aged Asian women. While they can present at any time in ... 2006). Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: clinical Dermatology. Saunders Elsevier. ISBN 0-7216-2921-0. "Skin lesions, tumours and ... A definitive diagnosis requires a skin biopsy to allow the tissue to be examined under a microscope. Histologically, syringomas ...
... a larger area is bruised than would be in firmer tissue due to ease of blood to invade tissue. Age: elderly skin and other ... Areas such as the arms, knees, shins and the facial area are especially common bruise sites. Forces: Greater striking forces ... bruising created by excessive suction of a particular area of skin, associated with an individual kissing or sucking the ... If the trauma is sufficient to break the skin and allow blood to escape the interstitial tissues, the injury is not a bruise ...
Other related firms include Delaware Investments which leases 125,000 square feet (12,000 m2) and Grant Thornton LLP. Other ... Holcomb, Henry J. (July 25, 2005). "Cira Centre's glass skin is now in place". The Philadelphia Inquirer: E06. Turner, David I ... Walsh, Thomas J. (May 8, 1998). "Commerce Square area development planned". Philadelphia Business Journal. Retrieved 2009-06-11 ... 3000 employees will relocate within Philadelphia to 28-floor building)". Railway Age. September 1, 1992. ...
Its white outer skin flakes off in age to reveal a shiny, bronze-colored inner skin that encloses a spore sac. The spores are ... The color of this shiny inner skin, splotched with darker areas, resembles the metallic colors of bronze and copper. Bovista ... Initially white and firm with tiny, irregularly shaped chambers (visible with a magnifying glass), the gleba later becomes ... In age, the upper surface of the puffball cracks and tears open. The resilient texture of the inner peridium enables the ...
The hard fibroma (fibroma durum) consists of many fibres and few cells, e.g. in skin it is called dermatofibroma (fibroma ... Upon gross pathological inspection, ovary fibromas are firm and white or tan. Variants with edema are especially likely to be ... There may be thecomatous areas (fibrothecoma). The presence of an ovarian fibroma can cause ovarian torsion in some cases. ... Ovary fibromas are most frequent during middle age, and rare in children. ...
... as the thick-skinned native variety was almost extinct in the early 1980s in the area of Tortona. Thanks to Massa pioneering ... There it is used to make aromatic wine with some aging potential as well as the pomace brandy specialty of grappa. Timorasso ... other local producers began planting the grape variety themselves and there are now more than 20 firms growing and producing ...
In tropical areas, seasonal variation was less evident and the disease was present throughout the year. Age distribution of ... Skin lesions matured slowly and by the seventh or eighth day they were flat and appeared to be buried in the skin. Unlike ... The pustules were sharply raised, typically round, tense, and firm to the touch. The pustules were deeply embedded in the ... This was followed by formation of sores in the mouth and a skin rash. Over a number of days the skin rash turned into ...
L. oxydabile has firmer, pinkish flesh and a different pileus skin structure. L. melaneum is darker in color and has yellowish ... The pores are white at a young age, later gray. In older specimens, the pores on the pileus can bulge out, while around the ... Leccinum scabrum is a European species that has been introduced to various areas of the world. In New Zealand, it associates ... The skin of the cap is light gray-brown to reddish gray-brown, later often more or less brown, smooth, bald, dry, and rather ...
Copper peptide GHK-Cu
Gorouhi, F.; Maibach, H.I. (2009). "Role of topical peptides in preventing and treating aged skin". Int. J. Cosm. Sci. 31: 327- ... Several controlled facial studies confirmed anti-aging, firming and anti-wrinkle activity of copper peptide GHK-Cu. Abdulghani ... the GHK-Cu peptide injected in one area of the body (such as the thigh muscles) improved healing at distant body areas (such as ... conducted 12-week facial study on 67 women and reported that GHK-Cu cream applied twice daily improved aged skin appearance, ...
... and hyperpigmentation to that area. The condition becomes a vicious cycle - erosion of the skin from licking leads to pain and ... Most of the dogs with the condition are over five years of age. Seventy percent of the time it occurs on one of the dog's left ... firm, oval plaque, which is the granuloma. A major cause of lick granuloma appears to be psychological, related to stress, ... A bacterial or fungal infection of the skin can also trigger itching, as can skin mites, allergies, a reaction to an ...
Fujiwara makes vessels able to transform substrate areas up to 400 square metres (4,300 sq ft) for the production of soy sauce ... The renewal of SSF is now possible thanks to engineering firms, mainly from Asia, that have developed a new generation of ... submerged and solid state fermentation are age-old techniques used for the preservation and manufacturing of foods. During the ... typically cacao bean fermentation and coffee bean skin removal are SSF processes carried out under natural tropical conditions ...
... is traditionally categorized into firm and soft varieties. The firm variety is tangier and considered higher in quality. ... Feta is a soft brined white cheese with small or no holes, a compact touch, few cuts, and no skin. It is usually formed into ... It is a crumbly aged cheese, commonly produced in blocks, and has a slightly grainy texture. Feta is used as a table cheese, as ... According to the relevant EU legislation, only those cheeses produced in a traditional way in particular areas of Greece, which ...
Alternately, weight loss or aging may remove protective fat layers under the skin, so the nerve can compress against underwear ... Multiple bee-sting like pains in the affected area. *Occasionally, aching in the groin area or pain spreading across the ... Usually more sensitive to light touch than to firm pressure. *Hyper sensitivity to heat (warm water from shower feels like it ... Lidocaine patches (must shave area first). *Titanium dioxide patches to interfere with the electrostatic effect of the nerves ...
Rates in other areas and for chronic cases is unknown. The condition more often occurs in those under the age of 35 and in ... Tense and swollen shiny skin, sometimes with obvious bruising of the skin. Congestion of the digits with prolonged capillary ... The compartment may also feel very tense and firm (pressure). Some find that their feet and even legs fall asleep. This is ... The symptoms involve numbness or a tingling sensation in the area most affected. Other signs and symptoms include pain ...
Wright's Coal Tar Soap
... he succumbed with great suddenness at the age of fifty one". Erysipelas is an acute infection of the skin and underlying fat ... This area of London was already renowned for its glue factories and tanneries. Charles Umney (1843-1909) was taken into the ... In due course, Charles' sons, Ernest Albert Umney and John Charles Umney, joined the firm, and Percy Umney became the company ... In 1867, Wright moved his firm, Wright, Sellers & Layman, to small (one-third acre) premises at 50 Southwark Street, Southwark ...
It occurs in about 1 in 4,000 to 1 per 25,000 males per year before 25 years of age; but it can occur at any age, including ... Palpation reveals a small firm nodule on the upper portion of the testis which displays a characteristic "blue dot sign". This ... Mild pyrexia and redness of overlying area may be found. Some of the symptoms are similar to epididymitis though epididymitis ... is the appendix of the testis which has become discolored and is noticeably blue through the skin. Unlike other torsions, ...
The family maintained an interest in the mining activities in the area. At age 17, Schieffelin set out on his own as a ... This firm still exists as a liquor import house, Schieffelin & Somerset. In January 1849, Jacob, Jr. traveled to California ... and his hat was originally a slouch hat that had been pieced with rabbit skin until very little of the original felt remained ... He surveyed the Grand Canyon area as well. Unsuccessful, he heard that a group of Hualapai Indians had enlisted as scouts for ...
Port of Dubuque
The area is now one of the main tourist destinations in Dubuque, as well as Iowa. The Port of Dubuque includes all of the area ... The bananas, still in their skins, were sliced lengthwise and placed under the boat so it would slide easily down beams into ... The Websters cruise from May through October each year, offering sightseeing, lunch & dinner cruises for all ages. They provide ... Dubuque-based architectural/engineering firm The Durrant Group is renovating the former Adams Company building and move their ...
Annes, seaside town in Lancashire, England LSA, IATA airport code of Losuia Airport in Papua New Guinea Late Stone Age Least ... Ltd, an English gun-making firm between 1866-1935 Law and Society Association Law Society of Alberta League for Socialist ... a military support planning methodology Logistics Support Area, a large military depot London Small Arms Co. ... squares adjustment Anterolateral central arteries of the brain Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus, a skin disease Light-sport ...
In plastic surgery, the transfer of skin tissue (skin grafting) is a very common procedure. Skin grafts can be derived from the ... Rhytidectomy ("face lift"): removal of wrinkles and signs of aging from the face *Neck lift: tightening of lax tissues in the ... Some say that the fixation or obsession with correction of the area could be a sub-disorder such as anorexia or muscle ... Abdominoplasty ("tummy tuck"): reshaping and firming of the abdomen. *Blepharoplasty ("eyelid surgery"): reshaping of upper/ ...
For example, hamams built in Middle Ages by Haji Kazim in Qobu village and another one built by Meshadi Imam Baxish in Xirdalan ... Although it shares the same name as the Absheron Peninsula, the area covered by the rayon is not conterminous, being further ... In the sheep breeding, raising local stock of "Gala" with semi-hard or hard skin prevails. Azerbaijanis 86,592 Others 3,608 " ... highly educated professional staff and necessary provisions is given to enterprises and firms, kolkhozs and collective farms, ...
List of dog diseases
Affected areas include the underside, the face, the feet, and the ears. Flea allergy dermatitis is the most common skin disease ... The lesion from the incessant licking is a thickened, firm, oval plaque. Pemphigus is an uncommon autoimmune skin disease. The ... It usually starts between the ages of 6 to 7 months. One rear leg will flex while standing. Over the next few months it will ... Signs include decreased appetite, weight gain, hair loss, dry skin/coat, skin that is cold to the touch, recurring skin ...
Skin lesion Chandrasekar, C. R.; Grimer, R. J.; Carter, S. R.; Tillman, R. M.; Abudu, A.; Davies, A. M.; Sumathi, V. P. (2008 ... This is a very rare phenomenon (< 0.001% of soft tissue tumors), usually presenting in elderly patients (>50 years of age), and ... Patient will present with a slow growing, deep-seated, firm mass, often presenting bilaterally. There may be pain or tenderness ... At US, elastofibromas are depicted deep to the musculature as a multilayered pattern of hypoechoic linear areas of fat ...
All age groups are susceptible to infection; however individuals in the third or fourth decade of life as well as children ... The afflicted individual resided in Kerala, an area with an abundant bat populations and a climate similar to that of endemic ... Secondary infections of the skin, subcutaneous tissues and the lymph nodes in the form of small papules and ulcerative ... Subcutaneous lesions are warm, firm and tender, sometimes rupturing to release a yellowish discharge containing the fungus ...
Adults and children that are two years of age or older should apply Resinol to affected area of skin no more than three to four ... Resinol Chemical Company Collection, 1895-1950, Maryland Historical Society H.L. Roy Carter Dies; Headed Resinol Firm Resinol ... Resinol is a skin protectant and topical analgesic that is made by ResiCal Inc. from Orchard Park, New York. It is an over-the- ... When using it, avoid contact with eyes and do not apply over large areas of the body. Discontinue use and ask a physician if ...
The flesh is firm with a mild flavour; it is sold skinned and filleted, fresh or frozen. "Orange roughy" was renamed from the ... The maximum published age of 149 years was determined via radiometric dating of trace isotopes found in an orange roughy's ... varying by area. Orange roughy are generally sluggish and demersal; they form aggregations with a natural population density of ... The maturation age used in stock assessments ranges from 23-40 years, which limits population growth/recovery, because each new ...
Inflammatory breast cancer
Skin changes on breast. *Reddened area with texture resembling the peel of an orange (peau d'orange) ... It occurs in all adult age groups. While the majority of patients are between 40 and 59 years old, age predilection is much ... Breast is harder or firmer. Other symptoms may rarely include: *Swelling of the arm ... Because the skin of the breast is tethered by the suspensory ligament of Cooper, the accumulation of fluid may cause the skin ...
... although this capability weakens with the passage of age and environmental conditions. He believes that great skin can be ... the hair-bearing donor area), rather than to the area in which it is transplanted (the bald recipient area)," he coined this ... a market research firm that tracks such sales; the Estée Lauder brand came in second." Two of Orentreich's children, Dr. David ... All three steps are intricately linked to promote the self-renewing capability of your skin and to make your skin radiate at ...
Squamous-cell skin cancer (SCC) is commonly a red, scaling, thickened patch on sun-exposed skin. Some are firm hard nodules and ... especially in those areas which are mostly Caucasian. There are three main types of skin cancer: basal-cell skin cancer (basal- ... Treatment is dependent on type of cancer, location of the cancer, age of the person, and whether the cancer is primary or a ... Larger defects may require repair with a skin graft, local skin flap, pedicled skin flap, or a microvascular free flap. Skin ...
In early 1972, Pol Pot embarked on his first tour of the Marxist-controlled areas across Cambodia. In these areas, called ... referencing his comparatively light skin complexion. French colonial records placed his birth date on 25 May 1928, but ... receiving his Certificat d'Etudes Primaires Complémentaires in 1941 at the age of 16. He had continued to visit Meak at the ... wonderfully firm and wonderfully clear-sighted. The whole world admires us, sings our praises and learns from us. ...
... because in this sacred and ancient land it was given as a charge to the Aryan race to preserve through the ages.. But it is not ... Blank, Jonah (1992). Arrow of the Blue-Skinned God.. *Ainslie T. Embree, 'The Function of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh: To ... Shivaji with his quests is noted to have founded a firm footing for Hindu nationalism in with the foundation of Maratha Empire. ... 1947 and in the end met with success on 20 June 1947 when the legislators from the Hindu majority areas returned their verdict ...
After an inflamed nodular acne lesion resolves, it is common for the skin to darken in that area, which is known as ... They are described as firm and raised from the skin. Hypertrophic scars remain within the original margins of the wound ... Age is one factor that may help distinguish between these disorders. Skin disorders such as perioral dermatitis and keratosis ... Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long-term skin disease that occurs when dead skin cells and oil from the skin clog hair ...
10,000 pounds of prayer requests and letters to the Tilton ministry were found in a disposal bin at a Tulsa area recycling firm ... also claimed that he needed plastic surgery to repair capillary damage to his lower eyelids from ink that seeped into his skin ... 1946-06-07) June 7, 1946 (age 72). McKinney, Texas, US. Residence. Miami Beach, Florida, US. ... In 1991, Diane Sawyer and ABC News conducted an investigation of Tilton (as well as two other Dallas-area televangelists, W. V ...
... the leading cause of death was old age (39%). In Toys, the leading causes of death were old age (25%), and kidney failure ( ... Poodles, airedales, and schnauzers are cited as dogs that only shed their skin every 21 days, and so may be less of a problem ... and optional round areas (called "rosettes") over the hips. The continental clip is the most popular show clip today.[citation ... and the trainer must have a firm, kind, and experienced hand; an overbearing owner training his dog to hunt will find his ...
South West England
The large area of the region, stretching as it does from the Isles of Scilly to Gloucestershire, encompasses diverse areas ... The region has the oldest median age in England; in the 2011 census, West Somerset was the UK's oldest average age - almost 48 ... Computer security firm Symantec have a site in Gloucester, the base of Ecclesiastical Insurance. Dowty Rotol (who make ... C-Skins (wetsuits) are on the Walker Lines Ind Est, south of Bodmin on the B3268; Fitzgerald Lighting are west of the Carminow ...
To help soothe areas of skin that were afflicted, egg white mixed with Armenic bole could help restore the fibers. Egg whites ... Egg allergy is more common among infants than adults, and most children will outgrow it by the age of five. Allergic ... firm, and stiff peaks. Overbeaten eggs take on a dry appearance, and eventually collapse. ...
Golconda in Andhra Pradesh area and Karnataka, and in Samanalawewa areas of Sri Lanka. This came to be known as Wootz steel ... Swank, James Moore (1892). History of the Manufacture of Iron in All Ages. ISBN 0-8337-3463-6.. ... Between 2000 and 2005, world steel demand increased by 6%. Since 2000, several Indian and Chinese steel firms have risen to ... manganese which when abraded strain-hardens to form an incredibly hard skin which resists wearing. Examples include tank tracks ...
Artificial cardiac pacemaker
In 2013, multiple firms announced devices that could be inserted via a leg catheter rather than invasive surgery. The devices ... He died in 2001, at the age of 86, outliving the inventor as well as the surgeon. ... "One pole was applied to a skin pad soaked in strong salt solution" while the other pole "consisted of a needle insulated except ... the pacemaker is inserted in the left shoulder area, where an incision is made below the collar bone, creating a small pocket ...
A characteristic of most Greenland Dogs is the "úlo", a triangular shaped area on the shoulders. It is named after a common ... the Greenland dog takes a very firm and confident owner to make a good pet.[not in citation given] Once respect is garnered ... Aging. *Anatomy. *Coat. *Diseases. *Dog food. *Heartworm. *Odor. *Rabies. *Reproduction. *Skin disorders ...
Christianity in Turkey
... which is a region centered in the western area of(Mardin province, and has areas that go into Sirnak, and Batman Province. Up ... "The Oxford Dictionary of the Middle Ages. Oxford University Press. 2010-01-01. ISBN 978-0-19-866262-4. Retrieved 2018-07-25.. ... and the clergy skinned or burnt alive...."  In 1915, Turks and Kurds plundered the Assyrian village of Mar-Zaya in Jelu and ... "3 men slain at Bible publishing firm in Turkey". Los Angeles Times. ISSN 0458-3035. Archived from the original on October 9, ...
List of atheists in science and technology
Joel N. Shurkin (2008). Broken Genius: The Rise and Fall of William Shockley, Creator of the Electronic Age. Palgrave Macmillan ... Another area where he "goes against the flow" is in his spiritual beliefs. As far as religion is concerned, he's a confirmed ... "A firm atheist, he was interested in, though unconvinced by, the paranormal, and also did research on hypnosis." Ray Cooper, ' ... sections of goat-skin parchment, sewn together, 27 feet long. I felt in the presence of something numinous, although I have ...
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Age of onset. ALS can also be classified based on the age of onset. While the peak age of onset is 58 to 63 for sporadic ... Prion-like propagation of misfolded proteins from cell to cell may explain why ALS starts in one area and spreads to others.[27 ... can be used to convert skin fibroblasts into motor neurons. It is now possible to generate iPSCs from people with ALS, ... and of insufficient quality to come to a firm conclusion. A 2014 review concluded that physical activity in general is not ...
The skin is very distinctive of the breed as it is thick and loose all over the body, mainly in the region around the neck. The ... White markings, not exceeding 1/4 of the coat surface area, are permitted on the feet, chest, and the tip of the tail in the ... When at attention, the gaze of the Fila Brasileiro is firm, alert and unwavering. Another typical characteristic of the breed ... Lack of all socialization with strangers at a young age will result in a dog which is very anti-social. ...
20 mg/day for ages 1-3, 30 mg/day for ages 4-6, 45 mg/day for ages 7-10, 70 mg/day for ages 11-14, 100 mg/day for males ages 15 ... Scurvy leads to the formation of brown spots on the skin, spongy gums, and bleeding from all mucous membranes. The spots are ... "Vitamin C: Distruptions to Production in China to Maintain Firm Market". Flexnews. June 30, 2008. Archived from the original on ... Native people living in marginal areas incorporated this into their medicinal lore. For example, spruce needles were used in ...
Islam was introduced to the area early on from the Arabian peninsula, shortly after the hijra. Zeila's two-mihrab Masjid al- ... The Djibouti firm Salt Investment (SIS) began a large-scale operation to industrialize the plentiful salt in Djibouti's Lake ... The Djibouti-Loyada stelae are of uncertain age, and some of them are adorned with a T-shaped symbol. Additionally, ... and goes back thousands of years to a time when the peoples of Djibouti traded hides and skins for the perfumes and spices of ...
In La Robe Â Ramages (The flowered dress; 1891), the women in the workshop are assembled out of areas of color. The faces, seen ... This method, originally used in Renaissance frescos, involved using rabbit-skin glue as a binder mixed with chalk and white ... to design stained glass windows to be made by the American firm of Louis Tiffany. Their designs were displayed in 1895 at the ... 21 June 1940(1940-06-21) (aged 71). La Baule, Loire-Atlantique, France ...
a b c d Lovelock, J.E. (1989). The Ages of Gaia. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK. ISBN 0-19-286090-9. ... This is true of the land around Chernobyl, the bomb test sites of the Pacific, and areas near the United States' Savannah River ... Lovelock refused to use the shaved and anaesthetised rabbits that were used as burn victims, and exposed his own skin to heat ... He worked at a photography firm, attending Birkbeck College during the evenings, before being accepted to study chemistry at ...
Kierkegaard, Søren (1978). Two Ages: The Age of Revolution and the Present Age, A Literary Review trans. by Howard and Edna ... Louis nor in the area between them, but is nevertheless something about which we can speak, something that is usually assigned ... Although a serious, almost austere tone pervaded the Kierkegaard's house, I have the firm impression that there was a place for ... philosophy has given the appearance that people are able to speculate themselves out of their own skin, as they so very ...
As Díaz aged, the question of presidential succession became increasingly important. In 1906 the office of vice president was ... They were a mobile force, often sent on trains with their horses to put down rebellions in relatively remote areas of Mexico.[ ... haranguing a dark-skinned Mexican whose large sombrero has the label pueblo (people). Madero is in a dapper suit. The caption ... Lacking a firm center of power and leadership, the Convention government was plagued by instability. Villa was the real power ...
Males and females also have different patterns of black and white skin in their genital areas. In the skull, adult males ... Examination of his teeth indicated he died around age 35, but this method of age determination is now believed to be ... The firm middle and back teeth hold prey in place, while the front teeth are inclined slightly forward and outward to protect ... Males sexually mature at the age of 15, but do not typically reproduce until age 21. Wild males live around 29 years on average ...
Skin irritation and allergyEdit. In certain individuals, the use of hair coloring can result in allergic reactions and/or skin ... In 1947 the German cosmetics firm Schwarzkopf launched the first home color product, "Poly Color". Hair dyeing is now a ... laundry detergent may sometimes work as may moist cigarette ash rubbed into the stained area. ... Portrait of Lafayette in 1830, aged 73, with pitch-black hair.. The dyeing of hair is an ancient art that involves treatment of ...
One area in which population categories can be important considerations in genetics research is in controlling for confounding ... Referral for counseling in a prenatal genetics clinic to discuss risks to the pregnancy (advanced maternal age, teratogen ... Basic research geneticists usually undertake research in universities, biotechnology firms and research institutes. ... skin fibroblasts, liver, or muscle) are also employed under certain circumstances. In the US, the newborn screen incorporates ...
In the areas outside the Dingo Fence, the number of dingoes and emus is lower than in the areas inside. However, the numbers ... Males become sexually mature between the ages of 1 and 3 years. The precise start of breeding varies depending on age, social ... my men saw two or three beasts like hungry wolves, lean like so many skeletons, being nothing but skin and bones..." ... In 2018, the oldest skeletal bones from the Madura Caves were directly carbon dated between 3,348 and 3,081 YBP, providing firm ...
... researchers were able to detect PAHs in sand and on human skin. Corexit, they said, allows these toxins to absorb into the skin ... The average death age is around fifty. It's very dangerous, and it's an economic - it's an economic protector of BP, not an ... "Chemical firm mixes oil and water successfully". Naugatuck Daily News. Naugatuck, Connecticut. 1968-12-11. Retrieved 2015-03-08 ... This also increases the surface area of the oil and, in theory, accelerates the destruction of oil by naturally occurring ...
No firm evidence supports usage in schizophrenia patients. Its efficacy is similar to donepezil and tacrine. Doses below 6 mg/d ... For the patch and oral formulations, skin rashes can occur at which time patients should contact their doctor immediately. ... If this occurs, remove the patch, rinse the area and call the doctor immediately. ... such as those with younger onset ages, poor nutritional status, or those experiencing symptoms such as delusions or ...
Stoppard, Miriam (1996). The Breast Book: The Essential Guide to Breast Care & Breast Health for Women of All Ages. New York: ... "The Business Journal of the Greater Triad Area. 6 February 2006. Retrieved 24 February 2007.. ... It's very different from a piece of clothing; it's in direct contact with the skin, it needs to be super solid. ... firm bands under the cup, and light boning. ... Blaming Feminism in the Age and the Sydney Morning Herald, 1980 ...
Lewis and Clark Expedition
Lewis searched area thought it would be a good area for fort. Future forts were built, Fort Union and Fort Buford. ... Lewis took a firm stand, ordering a display of force, presenting arms; Captain Clark, by gesture of brandishing his sword, ... Cached blacksmith bellows and tools, bear skins, axes, auger, files, two kegs of parched corn, two kegs of pork, a keg of salt ... Thirty-three people, including 29 participants in training at the 1803-1804 Camp Dubois (Camp Wood) winter staging area, then ...
Lifting/Firming All Skin Types Vegan Anti-Aging Products | eBay
... s largest selection of Lifting/Firming All Skin Types Vegan Anti-Aging Products. Free delivery and free returns on eBay Plus ... The serum works to lift and firm the delicate eye area. Advanced Eye Nutrition Serum. VEGAN & NATURAL SKINCARE. ... MSM Serum-Natural Organic Skin Firming Anti Aging Wrinkle Skin Care Cream. Powerful skin toning & firming, Repairs Damaged Skin ... DMAE & MSM Serum-Natural Organic Skin Firming Anti Aging Wrinkle Skin Care Cream. Stunning Results! 50,000+ Positive Feedbacks ...
Clarins Lifting/Firming Unisex Anti-Aging Products | eBay
... s largest selection and best deals for Clarins Lifting/Firming Unisex Anti-Aging Products. Free delivery and free returns on ... Visibly firms. Evens skin tone. All ages, all ethnicities, all skin types-even the most sensitive skin. ... Clarins Age-Control Extra-Firming Serum Hydro Serum Lipo Serum New In Box. New, in box. Fine lines appear less noticeable, skin ... Clarins Double Serum 30ml + Extra Firming Day + Extra Firming Night + Extra Firm. They are new and unused, have no box or white ...
Renergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Firming and Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer SPF 30 - Lancôme
Shop Lancomes Renergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Firming and Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer SPF 30 at Sephora. This ... Linseed Extract: Offers anti-aging properties.. -Glycolic acid-AHA: Help refine the appearance of skins texture.. -Avobenzone ... Avoid eye area. -In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. ... Subjects reported skin appears firmer and more lifted.. - Subjects reported dark spots are visibly reduced.. - Subjects ...
Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50, SPF Moisturizer, Anti-Aging Moisturizer | Dermalogica®
Help minimize skin-aging triggers with this medium-weight, daily moisturizer with SPF. Patented technology boosts sunscreen ... Try Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50 during the day and Skin Smoothing Cream at night. Try Multivitamin Power Firm for the eye area ... AGE smart®. Firm to smooth away the signs of skin aging. Control aging triggers before they start.. AGE Smart® contains ... Firm to smooth away the signs of skin aging. Control aging triggers before they start. ...
Revitalift Anti Aging Cicacream & Anti Wrinkle Cream - L'Oréal Paris
Anti Aging & Anti Wrinkle Cream that strengthens & repairs skin barrier. ... RevitaLiftAnti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Specially formulated for delicate eye area. ... Skin feels noticeably more hydrated. Skin barrier is stronger, helping to resist signs of aging. In two weeks: fine lines ... Resists Signs of Aging. Retinol cream with Centella Asiatica.. Skins moisture barrier weakens with age, resulting in greater ...
Revitalift Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Products - L'Oréal Paris
Repair & replenish your skin with firming anti-wrinkle creams, eye creams, face serums & more. ... Discover Revitalift Anti-Aging Skincare Products by LOréal Paris. ... Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Specially formulated for delicate eye area. Contains ... Anti-Aging face moisturizer fights wrinkles and firms skin. Rich, non-greasy moisturizer helps resist signs of aging for soft, ...
SISLEY Sisleÿa L'Integral Anti-Age Eye and Lip Contour Cream
SISLEY Sisleÿa LIntegral Anti-Age Eye and Lip Contour Cream at Brown Thomas. Shop in-store or online, with fast delivery or ... Skin is firmed. • Puffiness is reduced and dark circles are diminished. • The lip contour area is reshaped and lips are more ... Sisleÿa LIntégral Anti-Age Eye and Lip Contour Cream is the anti-ageing skin care product specialised for the eye and lip ... skin is firmed, dark circles and puffiness are diminished, and eyes are opened up). Tolerance tested under dermatological and ...
Herbal Eye Contour Cream | Eminence Organic Skin Care
Johns Wort nourish the delicate eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml ... The visible signs of aging are reduced. *Skin tone appears firmer. *Eye area moisture levels appear balanced ... Apply a small amount of Herbal Eye Contour Cream to the contour area around the eyes using a gentle tapping motion. Try not to ... Find Your Eminence Natural Skin Care Solution. Get personalized recommendations on how to develop, nurture and maintain ...
My predictions for 2013 - Truth In Aging
... anti aging serums, anti aging lotions, beauty products. Honest reviews and testimonials by our Truth in Aging staff. ... The best anti aging product and beauty product reviews on the best anti wrinkle creams, ... Skin firming. This is a new area for topical skincare. Yes, claims were made for face lifts in jars, but they didnt live up to ... Anti-aging devices. In my experience, nothing works for smoothing, lifting and firming the skin like light, microcurrent and ...
Signs of Aging | Eminence Organic Skin Care
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with vitamin and nutrient-rich ingredients that leave skin looking plumper, ... firmer and more youthful. ... Q: Whats your skin concern?. Choose one.. Eye Area i Large ... Signs of Aging. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with vitamin and nutrient-rich ingredients that leave skin ... Sign up for special offers, skin care tips and Eminence Organics news Subscribe. Thank you for subscribing to Eminence Organics ...
Dermalogica - AGE Smart MultiVitamin Power Firm for Eye and Lip Area - Beauty Bridge
AGE Smart MultiVitamin Power Firm for Eye and Lip Area products from authorized retailer of Dermalogica. Get free samples and ... For all skin types. The Dermalogica Multivitamins Power Firm is an ideal firming complex for the Eyes and Lip Area. It helps ... AGE Smart MultiVitamin Power Firm for Eye and Lip Area Dermalogica Dermalogica - AGE Smart MultiVitamin Power Firm for Eye and ... The Corallina Officinalis Extract, which is, red seaweed, will help in firming the skin and reducing the appearance of fine ...
Christian Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Eye Treatment - Free shipping over $99 | Luxury Parlor
When you are pregnant do your breasts always hurt, when is most possible to get pregnant, how to make sure to get pregnant with...
This procedure works best for patients with the beginning signs of aging, not those who have lots of excess skin and muscle.. ... Focused ultrasound allows doctors to look deep inside the skin and treat areas without surgery.. The procedure involved the ... insertion of liquid implants that smooth and firm up the outline of the buttocks. The reported cause of death was a pulmonary ... they are targeting the muscle layer under the skin-not the skin itself-and pulling it tight.. ...
Eye Gel Von Majestic Reine Angebote Potent Anti-Aging und Skin Firming Gel-Creme: Amazon.de: Beauty
Eye Gel Von Majestic Reine Angebote Potent Anti-Aging und Skin Firming Gel-Creme bei Amazon.de , Günstiger Preis , Kostenloser ... Amazing ingredients and the ingredients are specifically for the eye area and the results we all are looking for. I paid full ... Majestic Pure Anti Aging and Skin Firming Eye Gel for Dark Circle, Wrinkles, Eye Puffiness, Loss of Tone and Resilience, 1.7 fl ... Eye Gel Von Majestic Reine Angebote Potent Anti-Aging und Skin Firming Gel-Creme ...
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Crème for Throat and Decolletage, 1.7 oz.
Shop Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Crème for Throat and Decolletage, 1.7 oz. from Estee Lauder at Neiman Marcus, where ... This silky, luxurious creme has been developed specifically for the delicate throat and decolletage areas. Skin looks firmer, ... Estee Lauder Limited Edition Re-Nutriv Intensive Age-Renewal Re-energize your skins younger look. See your complexion glow ... Estee Lauder Limited Edition Re-Nutriv Intensive Age-Renewal Description. Re-energize your skins younger look. See your ...
Body Cream Firming Citrus Ginger Skin by Ann Webb 240ml Cream by Skin by Ann Webb - Shop Online for Beauty in New Zealand
Buy Beauty online: Body Cream Firming Citrus Ginger Skin by Ann Webb 240ml Cream, , Fishpond.co.nz ... Body Cream Firming Citrus Ginger Skin by Ann Webb 240ml Cream. ... Target loose or aging areas of skin, including the neck & chest ... Body Cream Firming Citrus Ginger by Skin by Ann Webb 240ml Cream Body Cream Firming Citrus Ginger A rich anti-ageing body cream ... www.fishpond.co.nz/Beauty/Body-Cream-Firming-Citrus-Ginger-Skin-by-Ann-Webb-240ml-Cream/0894094829407 By Skin by Ann Webb ...
Intensive Eye Repair
Noticeably repairs skin from premature aging. Leaves skin visibly looking firmer & younger. Suitable for dry to very dry skin. ... Replenishes & repairs damaged skin over eye area. Helps maintain & restore skins optimal suppleness. ... Replenishes & repairs damaged skin over eye area. *Helps maintain & restore skins optimal suppleness ... Noticeably repairs skin from premature aging. *Leaves skin visibly looking firmer & younger ...
Jan Marini : Age Intervention Eye Cream : anti aging peptide Retinol eye rejuvenation - Jan Marini Skin Research
Retinol formula transforms the eye area, creating an ultra smooth eye contour. ... Age Intervention Eye Cream with a patented Peptide / ... firm and define the appearance of the eye area. Age ... Click here to locate a Physician or Spa that carries Jan Marini Skin Research products in your area. ... Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc.. 5883 Rue Ferrari. San Jose, CA 95138. P: +1(408) 620-3600. F: +1(408) 362-0140. M-F: 8:00AM - 5 ...
Biotherm Biofirm Lift Firming Anti-Wrinkle Filling Cream ( Dry Skin ) 50ml/1.7oz - Free shipping over $99 | Luxury Parlor
Dry Skin ) 50ml/1.7oz by Biofirm allows you to enjoy luxurious products and spa-like treatments in your own home at a ... The highly sought after Biofirm Lift Firming Anti-Wrinkle Filling Cream ( ... Lifts & fills areas that signs of aging may occur. Leaves skin smoother & firmer. Promotes a healthy & youthful look. ... Biotherm Biofirm Lift Firming Anti-Wrinkle Filling Cream ( Dry Skin ) 50ml/1.7oz ...
Plastic Surgery for Skin | Swedish Medical Center Seattle and Issaquah
Botox and skin peels are safe, effective and minimally invasive alternatives to facial cosmetic surgery for men and women ... your skins texture looks and feels smoother and firmer. Skin color evens out, with freckles, age spots and sun damaged areas ... The flow of moisture slows and skin pigmentation is distributed unevenly. For most people, the result is a tired, aged ... Injectable products work by adding volume underneath the skin and providing a firm foundation for surface tissues to lie smooth ...
TimeWise Repair® Volu-Firm® Advanced Lifting Serum | Mary Kay
Volu-Firm® Advanced Lifting Serum from Mary Kay. ... Experience firmer and more lifted-looking cheeks, jawline and ... But as skin ages, this area can become compromised. The cheeks can appear hollow. The jawline can start to sag. And crepiness ... Reclaim your triangle of youth! The next generation of advanced age-defying skin care is here. TimeWise Repair® Volu-Firm® ... TimeWise Repair® Volu-Firm® Advanced Lifting Serum. TimeWise Repair® Volu-Firm® Advanced Lifting Serum concentrates its action ...
Aging Skin: 4 Healthy Habits to Prevent Aging Skin
... the skin suffers natural wear-and-tear, just like the rest of our bodies. But much of what we think of as natural aging is in ... and Sagging Skin. Underlying our skin is a fiber meshwork of collagen and elastin -- proteins that keep skin firm. When skin is ... Sunlight is also responsible for age spots or "liver spots" on the hands, face, and other sun-exposed areas. ... Preventable Aging of Skin: Sun Damage. In fact, most of the skin changes associated with aging are avoidable. And most of them ...
Estee Lauder Radiant Treatment | Neiman Marcus
Strengthens skin against signs of aging. The serum surges with powerful Ultimate Lift technology, potent firming ingredients ... How To Use: Remove cap and apply a few pumps on clean skin before your moisturizer, AM and PM. Avoid eye area. Use sunscreen ... Strengthens skin against signs of aging. The serum surges with powerful Ultimate Lift technology, potent firming ingredients ... Gentle AHAs refine skins texture. In Just 2 Weeks, See a More Lifted Look: Skin feels firmer and facial contours jawline and ...
Eye Treatment, Anti-wrinkle + Firming - Wegmans
In 1 Week: Firmer skin around the eye area. In 4 Weeks: Dark circle are noticeably reduced. Crows feet wrinkles look smoother ... Fight wrinkles + firm skin. Resist signs of aging. Reduce visible dark circles. Pro-retinol + Centella Asiatica. New look. ... Strengthens and repairs skin barrier to help resist visible lines, loss of firmness and other signs of aging that weakened skin ... Home Departments Personal Care and Makeup Facial Skin Care Eye Treatment, Anti-wrinkle + Firming ...
Optimal Skin ProSerum helps brighten and even skin tone, enhance elasticity, firm and protect against premature aging. ... Reverse visible signs of aging on the neck and décolletage area with this anti-aging formula. NeoStratas Triple Firming Neck ... which uses microcurrent technology to tone areas of saggy skin on the face (especially the jawline) for a firmer, more youthful ... while Lactobionic Acid prevents wrinkle formation and plumps and firms skin. The two powerful anti-aging solutions work ...
Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti Aging Triple Response System by Olay, Anti-Aging Review
Anti-Aging. Read more Olay product reviews at Total Beauty. ... Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti Aging Triple Response System ... And,it did nothing to make my eye area look firmer or rejuvenated. ... The concept is great and easy to use but I found the sponge at the end too scratchy and rough for the skin around my eyes. ... When I dabbed the cream around the eye area with the sponge, I felt uncomfortable. The sponge applicator needed to be so...read ...
Sciote Peptide+Defense Firming Eye Creme | Truth In Aging
Defense Firming Eye Creme at Truth In Aging. Order today to receive free US shipping! ... Glycolic and lactic acids work to smooth skin without irritating the delicate eye area.. TIA Review by Marta:. Sciote Firming ... It is hydrating and anti-aging, keeping the eye area skin smooth and wrinkles at bay. I am always being asked to recommend a ... It is hydrating and anti-aging, keeping the eye area skin smooth and wrinkles at bay. I am always being asked to recommend a ...
The Best-Selling Skin Care Amazon Products in 2017 | StyleCaster
The brands proprietary Fision™ Lift and Baobab Tien™ ingredients firm, tighten, and brighten the under eye area without ... Even if you have sensitive skin, you can improve skin texture, brightness and fight the signs of aging with this moisturizer ... Brighten your skin naturally with a jolt of vitamin C. TruSkins is a best-seller thanks to a 20% concentration combined with ... If youre looking for a straightforward, simple and non-drying skin toner, you can stop at Thayers Rose-Infused Witch Hazel. ...
Beauty below the chin - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.
... firm and spot-free. The outcome of inattentiveness: premature aging, or even worse, skin cancer. Manhattan dermatologist ... The area continues to be vulnerable well beyond these years if there has been sun exposure without protection. ... Do you baby your face but neglect the rest of your skin? Dermatologists say that below-the-chin skin needs just as much TLC to ... 5 ways to keep skin healthy all winter. 5 ways to keep skin healthy all winter. ...
Revolutionary treatment for sagging skin | FOX31 Denver
... just due to the aging process? Or maybe it never tightened up after pregnancy and baby, or maybe youve lost weight and have ... Have you noticed your skin feeling a little less firm, ... Watch the segment to see all the areas you can firm up on your ... Have you noticed your skin feeling a little less firm, just due to the aging process? Or maybe it never tightened up after ... Get back the look and feel of the skin you had in your 20s with the J-Plazty Body Procedure, only available with Dr. Jack ...
SmootherFirmnessSkin'sSerumIngredientsFine Lines and wrinklesMoistureElasticityHyaluronic AcidNeckMoisturizerSkincareElastinHydratesPeptidesHydrationPoresHydratePeptideSignsReducesMinimizesDelicate eye areaRevitaLiftDark circles and puffinessExtractSpotsYoungerRadiantCareContourMoisturizersRestoresLines and WrinklesRetinolCreamsYouthful appearanceCollagen productionBrighterPrematureImprovesPlumpNourishesAntioxidantsRadianceHealthierLiftComplexionAppearanceTightensCremeAppears firmerGentlyDiscolorationSuppleLooks firmerBoostsCleanserFree radicalsLiftingProductsSmoothsCrow'sShea ButterUneven skin
- Subjects reported skin texture is smoother. (sephora.com)
- AGE Smart® contains scientifically advanced ingredients proven to impact the major biochemical reactions that contribute to skin aging before they start, so your skin is left smoother, firmer and healthier. (dermalogica.com)
- Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. (lorealparisusa.com)
- See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. (lorealparisusa.com)
- The vertical lines above the lips, an area particularly influenced by behavioural factors (smoking, sun, etc.), are visibly smoother. (brownthomas.com)
- Immediate results (hydration, eyes appear rested and brighter) and long-term results (wrinkles are visibly smoother, skin is firmed, dark circles and puffiness are diminished, and eyes are opened up). (brownthomas.com)
- Leaves skin smoother & firmer. (luxuryparlor.com)
- Our office also carries the Obagi Nu-Derm skin care system which consists of prescription-strength ingredients that penetrate deeper into the skin resulting in smoother and firmer skin. (swedish.org)
- In the process, your skin's texture looks and feels smoother and firmer. (swedish.org)
- The result is skin that looks younger and feels more toned and smoother. (clicks.co.za)
- Visible results: Immediately: skin looks beautiful, feels smoother and more toned. (clicks.co.za)
- Replenishes skin's moisture to fight the look of wrinkles and firm skin for smoother, softer skin. (lorealparis.ca)
- This ultra-soft eye cream with PRO-RETINOL and CENTELLA ASIATICA, replenishes skin's moisture to fight the look of wrinkles and firm skin for smoother, softer skin. (lorealparis.ca)
- Instantly the skin of the eye contour feels smoother, more supple and comfortable. (chemistdirect.co.uk)
- instantly feel the lightweight hydration of this eye cream and get ready to enjoy a smoother eye area. (philosophy.com)
- Research has shown that palmitoyl oligopeptide can promote normal collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and glycosaminoglycans in the skin, providing your skin with a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance. (motivescosmetics.com)
- Luckily, there are several body moisturizers available to help diminish these signs of aging for smoother, softer and younger-looking skin. (lovelyskin.com)
- Glytone Body Retexturize Lotion helps fade signs of aging and create a smoother, softer texture. (lovelyskin.com)
- It lessens wrinkles by helping to increase cellular turnover and to stimulate collagen and elastin for firmer and smoother texture. (massagewarehouse.com)
- Formulated to significantly soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles, it gives skin a smoother, more youthful appearance while helping visibly plump hollows, volumize and re-contour the delicate eye area. (reviveskincare.com)
- Faceworks gives you smoother, firmer and healthier skin, for less! (appbrain.com)
- The skin is brighter, more refined and smoother with regular use. (lovetoknow.com)
- Your skin will definitely feel smoother after using this. (beautypedia.com)
- 93% saw a reduction in lines and wrinkles and 98% noticed smoother skin in two weeks. (murad.com)
- Skin's moisture barrier weakens with age, resulting in greater moisture loss, more prominent wrinkles and loss of firmness. (lorealparisusa.com)
- Strengthens and repairs skin barrier to help resist visible lines, loss of firmness and other signs of aging that a weakened skin barrier can accentuate. (lorealparisusa.com)
- Thermo Active Firming Care Cream;A skincare product specially dedicated to all women who notice a loss of firmness and density in their face. (shopstyle.com)
- In 1 week, wrinkles are visibly reduced, firmness is noticeably improved and the eye area looks de-puffed, brighter and younger. (ulta.com)
- Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus is specially formulated to target this delicate area and restore firmness. (lovelyskin.com)
- The formula improves skin firmness and bounce back. (clicks.co.za)
- The Algenist Anti-Aging Moisturizer and Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 20 nourish and moisturize skin, improve firmness, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle+Firming, is a line of anti-aging treatments products with formulas that offer the firmness and anti-wrinkle effectiveness of Revitalift. (lorealparis.ca)
- It dramatically improves skin firmness and helps to enhance your skin's defenses, preventing future damage with the fastest results. (prlog.org)
- This luxurious, moisture-enhanced formula helps reduce and prevent signs of aging in this fragile area while powerful peptides enhance firmness and elasticity. (constantcontact.com)
- help restore the appearance of firmness, elasticity and radiance for a more uplifted and younger-looking eye area. (philosophy.com)
- Just like the Lycra fibres in your old swimming costume, the snap-and-go firmness of your skin fibres is gone. (ponds.com)
- Anti-enzyme plant extracts (grapeleaf, black currant, passionflower, chlorella vulgaris) protect skin firmness and defend against future signs of aging by increasing cellular energy. (essentialdayspa.com)
- The Skin Caviar Liquid Lift (7ml) serum gives the look and feel of an instant lift while increasing firmness. (laprairie.com)
- Skin Caviar Luxe Cream (50ml) lavishly nourishes and increases firmness and elasticity. (laprairie.com)
- Moroccan argan extract is another key ingredient producing a tightening sensation and visible improvement in firmness within an hour of application to skin above and below the eyes. (prleap.com)
- A lightweight serum designed to help improve skin resilience and firmness while providing antioxidant protection, moisturising and soothing effects and creating a visible reduction of puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. (adorebeauty.com.au)
- Loss of firmness in this area results in a creased appearance and less defined contouring. (shopstyle.com)
- A characteristic sign of aging skin is loss of firmness. (spiedigitallibrary.org)
- Help refresh the skin, and support skin firmness and elasticity through nightly application of Cellular Laboratories Eye Crème. (shop.com)
- Target wrinkles, firmness and advanced signs of aging. (murad.com)
- Although I still think ultrasound and LED are the best things for lifting sagging skin, we now we are seeing in topical ingredients that go to work on the skin's elasticity. (truthinaging.com)
- Bring the skin-perfecting benefits of microdermabasion home with this high-tech yet easy-to-use device that's sure to become your skin's new best friend. (newbeauty.com)
- It refines & firms skin's texture and prevents signs of ageing. (nivea.co.uk)
- Whether you are searching for professional-grade products or beauty formulas for everyday use, the complete collection of PCA SKIN range gives you access to skin-friendly solutions that put your skin's healthy radiance back in action. (skinstore.com)
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum increases your skin's ability to replenish and retain moisture content that is lost due to age and environmental damaged, while restoring your youthful radiance. (prlog.org)
- But more importantly, keeping our skin hydrated helps the skin's natural protection barrier function at its peak. (ponds.com)
- By maximizing your skin's age-defying potential, TimeWise Repair ® proves it's never too late to rescue skin from the damage of the past and recapture a vision of youthfulness. (marykay.ca)
- This powerful serum with advanced Idebenone technology and a complex of restorative ingredients transforms the look of the delicate skin around the eyes, with intense environmental protection and visible correction to skin's appearance. (elizabetharden.com)
- The technologically-advanced lipo-peptides, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000), renew skin's firming mechanism to visibly return eye contours to a more youthful-looking state. (essentialdayspa.com)
- As we age, the desquamation process-meaning the skin's own ability to shed its outer layer of skin cells-slows down. (huffpost.com)
- and the DNA Firming Neck Cream, which infuses skin with potent active ingredients via an advanced delivery system to directly target problem areas to repair and restore skin's structure. (miamiherald.com)
- The DNA firming neck cream consists of my platinum peptide technology, which is a highly effective platinum delivery system that works like skin's own GPS, delivering nano-particles to provide direct contact with targeted problem areas to repair and restore skin's structure. (miamiherald.com)
- Supercharged with advanced Amino-peptide Complex II, Regenerist 3 Point Cream regenerates skin's surface cells and delivers anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into skin's surface to help retain its youthful look. (tesco.com)
- Millions of people rely on this wonder ingredient (vitamin A in its purest form) for its ability to penetrate through the skin's layers, stimulate collagen and elastin, exfoliate and feed antioxidants to the skin. (lovetoknow.com)
- The skin's ability to elasticize and firm is encouraged with use of Q10. (lovetoknow.com)
- It works to replace the skin's natural Q10, which diminishes with age and is responsible for keeping the skin toned and smooth. (lovetoknow.com)
- This serum rapidly penetrates the skin leaving no oily residue. (ebay.com.au)
- This serum is a combination of our Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000 and Vitamin C without Vitamin E so it can be used on oily skin. (ebay.com.au)
- With the use of this anti-aging skin serum, you can provide yourself with the natural vitamins, minerals and other essentials your skin needs. (ebay.com.au)
- Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Conc. (ebay.com.au)
- Super Restorative Serum replenishes and evens skin, minimizes the appearance of lines and refines features. (ebay.com.au)
- Extra-Firming Serum. (ebay.com.au)
- ReLuma 's Skin Illuminating Anti-Aging Serum ($145 in the shop ) has nine different cytokines. (truthinaging.com)
- TimeWise Repair ® Volu-Firm ® Advanced Lifting Serum is our most precise and powerful serum ever. (marykay.com)
- TimeWise Repair ® Volu-Firm ® Advanced Lifting Serum concentrates its action by reclaiming your triangle of youth. (marykay.com)
- TimeWise Repair ® Volu-Firm ® Advanced Lifting Serum now comes in an innovative bottle with a twist-lock feature and an airless pump that helps you get every last drop of the formula. (marykay.com)
- This intensive serum contains the same patented Volu-Firm ® Complex that is in every TimeWise Repair ® regimen product. (marykay.com)
- The TimeWise Repair ® Volu-Firm ® Advanced Lifting Serum has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal after evaluation or review by the experts at the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. (marykay.com)
- Using multiple clinical testing methods, including state-of-the-art 3D facial imaging, we tested TimeWise Repair ® Volu-Firm ® Advanced Lifting Serum from every angle to show how it helps reclaim your triangle of youth. (marykay.com)
- Try the PCA SKIN total strength serum to fight the signs of aging in one product. (skinstore.com)
- This all-in-one serum is one of the best tools to streamline your routine, especially if you have aging skin concerns. (bioelements.com)
- The Algenist Concentrated Serum minimizes the look of wrinkles and boosts skin radiance. (fiercebiotech.com)
- This collection includes, 120ml bottle of Hydrating Cleanser, a 2 oz jar of Hydrating Mask, a 50ml bottle Hyaluronic Acid Serum, a 30ml bottle Anti-Aging Moisturizer w/ Matrixyl, a 50ml bottle Dream Time Ultra-Lift Cream, a 15ml bottle Green Apple Eye Serum, a 15ml bottle Vitanin C eye serum, a 50ml bottle Face and Neck Firming Cream. (prlog.org)
- It was formulated to resist gravity with a quick absorbing serum that firms, and tightens skin around the eyes, brightens and smoothes fine lines as it moisturizes and renews tender skin with an antioxidant cocktail of age-defying peptides. (prlog.org)
- Face Cream - This anti aging night cream naturally complements retinol serum and eye cream to help smooth wrinkles and fine lines, lighten dark spots and fade acne scars, and boost collagen like the best firming cream and wrinkle cream for face, neck and under eye areas. (amazon.com)
- PEPTIDE EGF whitening serum glowing skin capsules skin care product(HOT! (alibaba.com)
- Apply in the evening after Volu-Firm ® Lifting Serum. (marykay.ca)
- Your favorite high-performance eye serum that targets fine lines and crow's feet is now in a full-size limited edition anti-aging luxury collection for face and eyes. (elizabetharden.com)
- showed significant improvement in the appearance of the eye area immediately after one application of PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Eye Serum. (elizabetharden.com)
- said their eye area was instantly cooled immediately after one application of PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Eye Serum. (elizabetharden.com)
- agree that the eye area instantly looked brighter with use of PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Eye Serum. (elizabetharden.com)
- REVIEW: ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum oppsie! (essentialdayspa.com)
- With proven results from clinical trials, the Age Defiance Eye Serum helps improve wrinkle length and depth, as well as noticeably reducing eye bags. (adorebeauty.com.au)
- What does Mukti Age Defiance Eye Serum do? (adorebeauty.com.au)
- Who is Mukti Age Defiance Eye Serum for? (adorebeauty.com.au)
- What are the unique features of Mukti Age Defiance Eye Serum? (adorebeauty.com.au)
- The "do not age" transforming pearl serum and time-reversing cream employ an exclusive skin transforming system, the Juvenescence + Complex, which is comprised of the following active ingredients: algae extract, biomimetic tri amino acids peptide, and flaxseed extract. (miamiherald.com)
- Inspired by skin volume and line relaxing research, Intensité Complete treats multiple aging concerns in one potent, lightweight and highly effective eye serum. (reviveskincare.com)
- Apply this anti aging eye serum morning and night to under-eye area, around eyes (crow's feet), between the eyes and along the brow bone. (reviveskincare.com)
- At this age, your skin needs extra-hydration to make up for the decline of oil production that started in your 40's & extra nourishment - both of which a serum can provide. (repechage.com)
- Before applying your moisturizer, apply an anti-aging serum like our Vita Cura® Cell Renewal Serum to help hydrate & repair aged, damaged skin. (repechage.com)
- Hyaluronic Acid in this serum is extremely moisturizing to the skin, and helps heal & repair tissue, while Deep Sea Thermophyllus helps to aid in fibroblast recovery, and natural skin recovery. (repechage.com)
- To treat those fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area, use a natural lifting serum like our Opti-Lift Serum . (repechage.com)
- Like our Triple Firm Creaming, peptides are used in this serum to help do the trick! (repechage.com)
- There's also Essenskin and ChroNoline - some of the Five Best ingredients for sagging skin that I identified last summer. (truthinaging.com)
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with vitamin and nutrient-rich ingredients that leave skin looking plumper, firmer and more youthful. (eminenceorganics.com)
- The Obagi Nu-Derm System consists of prescription-strength ingredients that penetrate deeper into the skin and affect the cellular processes. (swedish.org)
- Amongst the botanical ingredients in Sciote Firming Eye Crème is Oregon grape, which is in fact not a grape, but related to the barberry. (truthinaging.com)
- This classic formula clears up impurities with good old-fashioned witch hazel, while keeping your skin soft and balanced thanks to nourishing ingredients like rosewater and aloe vera. (stylecaster.com)
- The brand's proprietary Fision™ Lift and Baobab Tien™ ingredients firm, tighten, and brighten the under eye area without irritation. (stylecaster.com)
- The skin here is delicate, so it needs treatment like the face but with a lower concentration of active ingredients," says Dr. Fusco. (wsfa.com)
- Revitalift® Triple Power Eye Treatment is an anti-aging eye cream, formulated with 3 of the top derm-recommended ingredients: Pro-Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C to reduce wrinkles, de-puff and brighten eye area in 1 week. (ulta.com)
- Hydrating ingredients create a soft and smooth texture while preventing dryness and irritation which are common around the eye area. (lovelyskin.com)
- It's one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients Estée Lauder has ever discovered. (ulta.com)
- Their formulas combine vitamins, peptides, antioxidants and other essential ingredients to hydrate and reduce signs of aging to help you achieve revitalized and younger looking skin. (skinstore.com)
- LifeCell Firming Body Butter contains essential ingredients to embrace and nourish your skin while helping the appearance of stubborn cellulite, and dry skin. (lifecellskin.com)
- Smooth Fusion ® Organics Anti-Aging Face & Body Cream - Women's Night Cream's proprietary blend of organic ingredients floods into the derma layer skin with essential fatty acids, minerals, Native America herbs and vitamins A, C & E is scented with Certified Organic Essential Oils of Lavender and Ylang Ylang. (nutricareplus.com)
- We suggest using Pure Emu Oil as a base, an excellent transdermal carrier that brings the cream's ingredients through the derma layer of skin. (nutricareplus.com)
- Made to work like 4 products in 1, the cream contains Trylacel technology that repairs sensitive skin and includes high performing ingredients including antioxidants such as resveratrol, coffee berry, acai, grapeseed, red wine extract, pomegranate and cranberry. (skincarerx.com)
- Hydrating Mask is a soothing yet gentle mask infused with amazing ingredients to help calm even the most sensitive skin while helping firm and re-hydrate thirsty skin. (prlog.org)
- It contains several ingredients that are necessary to enhance the appearance of dry under nourished skin, or damaged skin caused by age, environmental & sun damage. (prlog.org)
- Vitamin C Eye Gel is formulated with anti-aging, protective antioxidants and brightening ingredients to combat under eye puffiness and dark circles, sagging skin, wrinkles and crow's feet. (prlog.org)
- The essential and botanical ingredients used in Amazingly Beautiful are blended to effectively cleanse, nourish and moisturize your skin. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- Using these specific ingredients, Amazingly Beautiful is made to penetrate and nourshing your skin leaving you loving the way you feel and look. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- Enriched with moisture replenishing ingredients, it intensely hydrates and nourishes the skin with moisture to reduce the appearance of sagging. (chemistdirect.co.uk)
- Fights age spots: reinforced with anti-age spot ingredients. (healthchemist.co.nz)
- The complex is a perfect union of three ingredients so vital to skin renewal that it is in every product. (marykay.ca)
- The natural ingredients in LifeCell reduce the appearance of irritated and broken blood vessels in your skin. (lifecellskin.com)
- Lifecell is a complete formulation of many different skin healing ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, retinol, DMAE, Vitamins A, C and E, natural proteins, and Dermaxyl he key ingredient - a new formulation of peptides that targets every aspect of aging skin. (lifecellskin.com)
- Add all those benefits to those of the TimeWise Repair ® Volu-Firm ® Complex* - an advanced combination of ingredients that help provide volume and lift while helping to protect skin integrity - and your skin has never had it so good. (marykay.ca)
- DELIVERS all-day hydration and skin-soothing ingredients to the fragile eye area. (elizabetharden.com)
- These ingredients are responsible for the ability of Bearberry extracts to brighten the skin and help maintain healthy skin coloration. (motivescosmetics.com)
- You'll want to keep an eye out for the same anti-aging ingredients that you'd use on your face. (lovelyskin.com)
- Hydrating ingredients like shea butter and aloe hydrate skin while green tea and vitamin E offer antioxidant benefits. (lovelyskin.com)
- Sculptor Skin Firming Body Cream: What Are the Key Ingredients? (rushprnews.com)
- Each of the ingredients on their own are effective in getting healthier skin, but when combined, they are unstoppable. (rushprnews.com)
- It is the ingredients that sets Sculptor Skin Firming Body Cream. (rushprnews.com)
- Therefore, you need to be choosing a moisturizer that is both rich in texture and contains firming ingredients, like our Vita Cura Triple Firming Cream . (repechage.com)
- Made from the brand's advanced 'Techstile™' fabric, this dry sheet is infused with a powerful combination of highly potent anti-aging ingredients and emollients that are instantly activated by your body's temperature. (net-a-porter.com)
- Serums, creams, moisturizers, sunscreens and even cosmetics all pack a powerful combination of ingredients formulated to diminish the appearance of aging skin. (lovetoknow.com)
- A formula particularly rich in plant-based active ingredients improves the hydration, protection, and nourishment of the skin. (mywedding.com)
- There's nothing about the skin below your chin that requires ingredients different from those on your face, and there is not a shred of research to the contrary. (beautypedia.com)
- This cream's strength is in the amount of emollients and skin-repairing ingredients it contains, which means it functions well as a basic moisturizer for normal to dry skin. (beautypedia.com)
- The problem is that this is positioned as an anti-aging product, and yet lacks some of the more sophisticated ingredients that fight signs of aging. (beautypedia.com)
- Formula includes a good mix of emollients and skin-repairing ingredients, making it a good basic moisturizer for normal to dry skin. (beautypedia.com)
- Doesn't contain ingredients that are unique for the neck area. (beautypedia.com)
- Doesn't contain some key anti-aging ingredients, such as a more potent blend of antioxidants or SPF if day use is anticipated. (beautypedia.com)
- To gain these youthful benefits, you must protect your skin from any and all sun damage every day, use an AHA (glycolic acid or lactic acid) or BHA (salicylic acid) exfoliant, and use products that have a wide range of antioxidants and skin-repairing ingredients. (beautypedia.com)
- This anti-aging neck cream is formulated with three clinically proven matrix building ingredients, each with a unique action to deliver optimal lifting and firming. (beautypedia.com)
- All-natural ingredients will be used to prepare all Revitol skin area products. (trcb.com)
Fine Lines and wrinkles13
- A multi-action moisturizer with SPF 30 protection that works to lift, firm, and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. (sephora.com)
- Jasmine flower and St. John's Wort nourish the delicate eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (eminenceorganics.com)
- Body Cream Firming Citrus Ginger by Skin by Ann Webb 240ml Cream Body Cream Firming Citrus Ginger A rich anti-ageing body cream designed to provide skin-firming moisture help smooth fine lines and wrinkles while quenching dehydrated textures. (fishpond.co.nz)
- When skin becomes loose and lax, it emphasizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eyes. (lovelyskin.com)
- After using this cream, the eye area appears plumper which minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles. (lovelyskin.com)
- This formula contains a next generation peptide blend with an epidermal growth factor and blends it with a whole host of beneficial extracts to minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, tighter and stronger skin. (skinstore.com)
- Chamomile and algae diminish fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. (b-glowing.com)
- Within 4 weeks, see fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced, feel firmer skin. (lancome-usa.com)
- This anti-aging lotion contains peptides, caffeine and algae to help firm skin, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (lovelyskin.com)
- Once the skin is cleansed you can apply your typical skin care routine and flip the LUNA 2 over to use the anti-aging feature, which channels lower-frequency pulsations onto wrinkle-prone areas improving the absorption of your products, lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while leaving the skin feeling firmer. (forbes.com)
- It firms skin for a lifted look and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. (tesco.com)
- Age-defying SMART ANTIOXIDANT complex of Lichen, Moss, Fern and Alchemilla hydrates and corrects fine lines and wrinkles. (lovelula.com)
- Consistent use helps visibly minimize fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, firm and reveal enhanced radiance and more youthful-looking skin. (murad.com)
- Boosts skin moisture retention. (lorealparisusa.com)
- It helps combat those visible lines around this sensitive area while the seaweed extract, Vitamins A, C and E and a healing shield of Organic Silicones will help protect against damage and prevent moisture loss. (beautybridge.com)
- The flow of moisture slows and skin pigmentation is distributed unevenly. (swedish.org)
- Moisture improves, so your skin looks fresh and healthy. (swedish.org)
- i saw a good improvment in the moisture level in the skin around my eyes, and b/c the pods are sooo generously filled i always put a little on my forehead too! (totalbeauty.com)
- Fragrance-free and deeply hydrating, it'll protect and lock in moisture on even the driest, flakiest, most irritated skin. (stylecaster.com)
- It acts like plastic wrap, locking in the moisture that's already in your skin and preventing water loss," says Dr. Reyter. (wsfa.com)
- The top layer of skin holds moisture in, and when you take it away, that moisture escapes," says Dr. Reyter. (wsfa.com)
- It contains three exfoliating agents that include salicylic acid, lactic acid and glycolic acid, to loosen dulling buildup on your complexion's surface, jojoba beads to polish way debris, dryness and roughness and sodium PCA to help you retain the moisture and elasticity needed for your skin to function as a strong, healthy barrier. (parenting.com)
- PCA Creamy Cleanser removes dirt and makeup easily without stripping the skin of its essential moisture. (skinstore.com)
- Helps skin to maintain optimum moisture balance as it increases skin elasticity. (nutricareplus.com)
- For maximum anti-aging results, use together with Anti-aging Restorative Moisture and Firming Neck and Décolleté gel. (skincarerx.com)
- Vitamin C eye gel brings dull and tired-looking eyes to life by brightening, firming, and restoring moisture to delicate skin. (prlog.org)
- Because of this thinner skin barrier, the epidermis retains less moisture and becomes more prone to dryness, itch and irritation. (ponds.com)
- And yet another helps increase the "water channels" within skin* that decline with age, helping replenish precious moisture. (marykay.ca)
- In fact, when skin moisture levels were measured after applying Volu-Firm ® Night Treatment With Retinol, testing showed that skin hydration was not only immediately tripled, but also was still significantly higher after 12 hours. (marykay.ca)
- Firming Peptide Eye Creme creates the perfect moisture balance in the delicate eye area. (essentialdayspa.com)
- It also helps soothe dry and irritated skin, and helps provide moisture and skin nourishment. (motivescosmetics.com)
- This cream also contains salicylic acid to exfoliate rough skin and ceramides to replenish lost moisture. (lovelyskin.com)
- Each product in the collection provides powerful antioxidant protection, defends skin cells against oxidative stress and inflammation, and protects against moisture loss to keep skin young and healthy. (miamiherald.com)
- Lip Recovery™ is a protective moisture treatment with anti-aging peptides intensely hydrates and reduces signs of premature aging. (massagewarehouse.com)
- Coconut Oil, which is rich in Lauric Acid, penetrates the skin to deliver moisture and relieve inflammation. (massagewarehouse.com)
- A deluxe blend of three formulas, enriched with amino-acids, essential fatty acids, trace elements, vitamins and botanicals, that replenishes nutrients, increases moisture retention and helps to regenerate the cellular structure of the skin, for visibly radiant, youthful skin. (shopstyle.com)
- Eye crème is important, especially as we age, to help restore moisture to the area around the eyes. (shop.com)
- savor your youthful look with help from this moisture-rich, anti-aging eye crème. (shop.com)
- Day after day, the cushion infuses the skin with moisture (Wheat sugar derivative, Pro-vitamin B5 and Phytosqualane) and boosts the natural radiance of the complexion (patented Phyto-Blanc Complex, Hibiscus flower extract) Its anti-pollution, anti-fine particle, and anti-free radical formula protects the skin from environmental damage. (mywedding.com)
- A skin-relaxing blend of neuropeptide, paracress and cannabis sativa seed oil helps smooth while boosting softness and moisture. (murad.com)
- While this neck cream is good simply for adding moisture to your skin, there are far better creams out there to prevent the signs of aging, including some that cost much less than this one. (beautypedia.com)
- Its powerful Vitamins and Silicones work together to accelerate repair, strengthen elasticity and improve smoothness around the Eye and Lip area. (beautybridge.com)
- Renowned facial plastic surgeon, Doctor Jack Zamora, joined us in studio to show us a revolutionary treatment getting dramatic results and restoring the elasticity in your skin. (kdvr.com)
- and phytoestrogens, including iris root extract, to improve elasticity and help smooth skin. (parenting.com)
- and phytoestrogens improve elasticity and help smooth skin. (parenting.com)
- It may have some ability to smooth wrinkles and improve skin elasticity. (righthealth.com)
- This combination of products help firm and re-hydrate thirsty skin, while smoothing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, also helping with the loss of elasticity and sagging leaving your skin fresh and fabulous while bringing out a natural youthful radiance. (prlog.org)
- Face and Neck Firming cream is a anti-aging, firming lotion with peptides to boost collagen production to restore elasticity and tone for visibly firmer skin and neck area. (prlog.org)
- Evening Primrose - The nutrients in Evening Primrose Oil are essential for cell structure and improve the elasticity of the skin. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- It's formulated to reduce wrinkles, erase dark circles, and remove puffiness by increasing skin elasticity. (consumerhealthdigest.com)
- The Silhouette treats your skin from the inside out using three unique energy sources to streamline body contours by improving skin texture and elasticity. (stagram.com)
- Everybody's skin loses elasticity over time. (rushprnews.com)
- Hydrates to improve elasticity and helps exfoliate, smooth and revitalize the look of the skin. (tesco.com)
- Provides maximum skin elasticity and minimizes expression lines and wrinkles. (shopstyle.com)
- JUVÉDERM is FDA-approved to treat all skin types and colors and its base product is hyaluronic acid - a substance that occurs naturally in the human body. (swedish.org)
- Juvederm™ Voluma™ is the latest of the Juvederm range of hyaluronic acid fillers specifically designed to restore volume in areas of volume loss. (swedish.org)
- A skin-volume-supporting peptide helps maintain natural hyaluronic acid, †† a vital component of skin that plays a role in helping maintain youthful-looking volume and lift. (marykay.com)
- Brighten your skin naturally with a jolt of vitamin C. TruSkin's is a best-seller thanks to a 20% concentration combined with ultra-hydration and restorative hyaluronic acid. (stylecaster.com)
- Here you will read about the leading beauty treatments for those dark circles under the eyes and find out how to reduce puffy under eyes The best of the eye creams and eye gels on the market today that are all formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and other high performance actives specifically targeted for the sensitive eye area. (hubpages.com)
- Similar to some of the other peptides that are seen in the best wrinkle creams, it stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid way down inside the very deepest layers of skin. (hubpages.com)
- We replenish and plump lost reserves of Hyaluronic Acid that lead to deep horizontal brow lines and frown lines as we age. (lifecellskin.com)
- Retinol Cream For Face - Our retinol moisturizer with hyaluronic acid is the perfect daily anti aging wrinkle cream must-have that is lightweight and absorbs quickly with all the skin care benefits you expect in a premium retinol night cream. (amazon.com)
- There's also a day creme that you apply in the morning that has the same amazing patented extract in it, along with vitamin C complex that addresses discoloration, green tea antioxidant that addresses signs of aging, and four high-functioning moisturizers, including hyaluronic acid, for increased radiance and hydration. (articlealley.com)
- Smooth, firm, and hydrate sensitive skin prone to visible signs of aging with Revitalift® Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Fragrance Free Face & Neck Cream. (lorealparisusa.com)
- Target loose or aging areas of skin, including the neck & chest. (fishpond.co.nz)
- But this only applies to areas like the jaw line and neck. (thebahamasweekly.com)
- Crepe Erase, however, seeks to smooth and firm aging skin across the body and neck area. (righthealth.com)
- Can be applied to the face, neck, body, legs, feet, and the back of your hands gently massage an ample amount onto the desired area until cream is absorbed into skin. (nutricareplus.com)
- Tightens facial and neck skin resulting in better facial tone, and less sagging. (nutricareplus.com)
- The neck area has little fatty tissue, making the skin less elastic. (prlog.org)
- However, our face and neck firming cream can help postpone and combat the problem by daily use which detoxifies damaged skin cells, increasing their ability to produce more collagen and elastin, while a unique tensing agent gives an instant firming effect. (prlog.org)
- Areas of the face and neck, particularly around the jaw line and cheeks, are especially susceptible to the aging process. (northshore.org)
- My skin is firmer, the wrinkles on my forehead are fading and I'm absolutely loving the results I'm seeing in my neck and chin area. (stagram.com)
- After your eye cream, apply a light layer of your day cream across your face and neck to hydrate skin and protect against harmful UV rays. (lancome-usa.com)
- Signs of aging don't stop at the neck. (lovelyskin.com)
- Syringomas are harmless eccrine sweat duct tumors, typically found clustered on eyelids, although they may also be found in the armpits, abdomen, chest, neck, scalp or groin area including genitals in a symmetric pattern. (wikipedia.org)
- Ideal for the shoulders, neck, or décolleté as well as other areas overexposed to the sun's rays (i.e. back, arms, hands etc. (secure-booker.com)
- it works by targeting the 3 areas most prone to ageing: eyes, jaw line and neck. (tesco.com)
- Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck, paying special attention around the eye area and jawline. (tesco.com)
- The neck is often overlooked by anti-aging skin care. (shopstyle.com)
- It is a delicate area that requires special attention, as it lacks sebaceous glands, is exposed to environmental damage (sun, wind, friction from clothing, etc.), and the support muscles of the neck are less resistant than those of the face. (shopstyle.com)
- With age, the skin on the neck is therefore more vulnerable to sagging. (shopstyle.com)
- The Neck Cream - Enriched Formula meets the specific needs of those wishing to firm and refine their neck, which is showing signs of aging, and recover more defined contouring. (shopstyle.com)
- In the real world, as opposed to the fantasy world of cosmetics advertising, what's good for treating dry skin or signs of aging on your face, or anywhere else on your body for that matter, is also good for your neck. (beautypedia.com)
- A well-formulated moisturizer (and during the day, one with SPF 20 or greater), along with other beneficial skin-care products like exfoliants and vitamin C concentrates, can and should be applied to the neck, too! (beautypedia.com)
- Regardless, collagen stimulation actually doesn't help sagging skin on the neck. (beautypedia.com)
- What causes neck skin to sag has far more to do with loss of elastin, muscle laxity, and the lack of bone support than anything to do with collagen. (beautypedia.com)
- Broad Spectrum moisturizer helps combat the appearance of skin aging. (dermalogica.com)
- Help minimize the appearance of skin aging with this medium-weight, emollient daily moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50. (dermalogica.com)
- Visibly reduce wrinkles, firm, and brighten skin in 1 week with Revitalift Triple Power Daily Moisturizer. (lorealparisusa.com)
- How To Use: Remove cap and apply a few pumps on clean skin before your moisturizer, AM and PM. Avoid eye area. (neimanmarcus.com)
- Even if you have sensitive skin, you can improve skin texture, brightness and fight the signs of aging with this moisturizer that's effective and gentle. (stylecaster.com)
- You can't scrub them away, but a drugstore moisturizer containing 10 percent urea or ammonium lactate applied when skin is damp can be effective. (wsfa.com)
- A creamy bodywash combined with an application of shea butter moisturizer or body oil right after a shower helps this area stay supple. (wsfa.com)
- Cocoa seed butter acts as a moisturizer and is a further source of antioxidants - compounds that may protect the skin from environmental stressors and pollutants ( source ). (righthealth.com)
- This rich moisturizer contains a blend of humectants and Shea Butter for maximum hydration, great for dry skin. (skinstore.com)
- Even if you are a total skin care minimalist , at the very bare minimum your morning routine should consist of cleansing, toning and applying a SPF moisturizer then cleansing, toning and applying a moisturizer in the evening. (bioelements.com)
- Depending on your skin type, you can use any Bioelements broad spectrum sunscreen in place of your moisturizer in the morning. (bioelements.com)
- Anti-Aging Moisturizer w/ Matrixyl is a non-irritating skin rejuvenation cream made for all skin types that can be used day and night. (prlog.org)
- Hydrate and firm mature skin with Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer . (lovelyskin.com)
- If you struggle with cellulite, try adding resolutionMD am Firming Moisturizer to your routine. (lovelyskin.com)
- This moisturizer firms skin with a combination of peptides and fruit extracts. (lovelyskin.com)
- 2. Choose a Rich & Peptide-Packed Moisturizer - Over time, your skin has lost elastin & collagen, causing it to be thinner, and wrinkles and fine lines to be more prominent. (repechage.com)
- This moisturizer is especially ideal for this age, as it is packed with peptides known to help tighten the skin, as well as Red Clover Extract, which can help improve the appearance of skin thickness. (repechage.com)
- Doing facial massages with your moisturizer at home is especially great for your skin! (repechage.com)
- With the Revitalift skincare line you can add an anti aging benefit to any part of your skincare routine. (lorealparisusa.com)
- Twenty-twelve was an exciting year for anti-aging skincare. (truthinaging.com)
- This is a new area for topical skincare. (truthinaging.com)
- Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide. (clicks.co.za)
- However, anti-aging skincare should always be based on evidence. (righthealth.com)
- Founded by an aesthetician and developed by the dermatology community, PCA SKIN® is a results-driven skincare company with advanced formulas for challenging skin concerns. (skinstore.com)
- For those of you dedicated to taking good care of your skin, turn to PCA for formulas created by experts, their cutting edge technological advances provide high performing solutions for your skincare needs. (skinstore.com)
- PCA Skin provides a full skincare range, for quick, easy and visible results. (skinstore.com)
- LifeCell is an anti-aging skin care line manufactured by South Beach Skincare. (lifecellskin.com)
- SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Solazyme, Inc. , the leading industrial biotechnology company producing renewable oil and bioproducts from microalgae, has signed agreements with leading beauty retailer Sephora ® and leading global multimedia retailer QVC ® to launch Algenist ™ , Solazyme's microalgae-based prestige anti-aging skincare line, in the U.S. and internationally. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Algenist is a line of advanced anti-aging skincare products formulated with Solazyme's breakthrough ingredient, alguronic acid. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Radical Skincare Eye Revive Creme (15ml) instantly hydrates and detoxifies your eye area to reduce puffiness and decrease discolouration and dark circle around the eyes. (skincarerx.com)
- This is why the skincare industry has come up with a variety of creams that help fight the signs of aging. (consumerhealthdigest.com)
- Just remember that without the proper skincare routine, you're bound to age quickly. (consumerhealthdigest.com)
- It makes sense, since aging is one of the greatest skincare concerns in the world. (lovetoknow.com)
- Underlying our skin is a fiber meshwork of collagen and elastin -- proteins that keep skin firm. (webmd.com)
- The anti-aging formula boosts collagen and elastin production, two essential components of healthy, youthful skin. (lovelyskin.com)
- From age 40, the number of these elastin fibres is reduced, and their network fragments. (clicks.co.za)
- Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor is an eye cream that works with as it is formulated with highly concentrated Collagen and Elastin stimulators to help rebuild the dermal matrix and prevent the deterioration of skin proteins. (hubpages.com)
- Expect improved skin texture due to the powerful antioxidants that increase collagen production and elastin in the skin. (nutricareplus.com)
- Collagen and elastin produced by fibroblasts are the main connective fibres that keep skin elastic and wrinkle-free. (ponds.com)
- That endorses all-natural development of collagen plus elastin within the skin area just by boosting the synthesis power of the skin. (trcb.com)
- I have really dry skin, I use this cream because it hydrates my skin. (lifecellskin.com)
- Age Perfect Reinforcing Eye Cream hydrates skin and leaves it feeling firmer to help combat sagging. (chemistdirect.co.uk)
- The cream hydrates the skin very well especially if you have dry skin. (ponds.com)
- A body lotion hydrates skin and helps fade signs of aging. (lovelyskin.com)
- Hydrates, firms and brightens. (lovelula.com)
- Sciote Peptide+Defense Firming Eye Creme uses aloe instead of water to soothe and hydrate the skin, as well as a combination of antioxidants and peptides, including SYN-AKE peptide, which reduces wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contractions. (truthinaging.com)
- Pentaxyl has harnessed the age-fighting power of "bio-peptide" technology, with three age-fighting bio-peptides (1) Pamitoyl-Pentapeptide-3 (Matrixyl) (2) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (3) Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline). (motivescosmetics.com)
- HydroPeptide's VLR technology allows for a variety of specific, active levels of peptides to be delivered repeatedly to their targeted areas for maximum results. (prleap.com)
- While peptides are the driving force, stem cells and active botanicals work harmoniously to nourish and rejuvenate skin without requiring recovery time or resulting in irritation. (prleap.com)
- These include glycolic acid to smooth rough areas, growth factors to minimize wrinkles, peptides to firm skin and kojic acid to fade dark spots. (lovelyskin.com)
- Here are our top 4 products for peptides for darker skin , based on Adore Beauty customer ratings and staff picks. (adorebeauty.com.au)
- and lactic and amino acids provide lightweight hydration that helps keep your skin in balance. (parenting.com)
- An intensive hydration treatment, ideal for dehydrated skin or skin subjected to extreme climatic conditions. (shopstyle.com)
- This gentle and regenerating eye therapy will aid in skin hydration, protection, and a noticeable skin tightening effect for a firmer, more youthful appearance. (hubpages.com)
- Delivers hydration to dry eye lids and under eye area. (b-glowing.com)
- The rich, non-greasy texture sinks into skin for immediate and long-lasting hydration. (healthchemist.co.nz)
- If done properly, your skin lines will soften, collagen will be stimulated, hydration levels will be boosted (once all has settled), your skin tone will be more even, and an overall glow should be noticeable. (huffpost.com)
- Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense hydration and restores luminosity that naturally diminishes over time. (shopstyle.com)
- These are dead skin cells that have hardened into little balls inside the pores and become inflamed," says Dr. Fusco. (wsfa.com)
- Pores are minimised and superficial dead skin cells are gently removed to reveal fresh growth and your skin will be rejuvenated with this rich formula that has been enhanced with essential nutrients for the skin. (skinstore.com)
- Better than a typical cream as it helps to draw out the impurities in the pores to the surface while the antioxidant oils cleanse, and heal into the dermis layers of skin. (nutricareplus.com)
- This one amazing skin care product is proven to address the appearance of multiple concerns at once, including: wrinkles, discoloration, texture, pores, and aging or loose skin. (articlealley.com)
- An exfoliating treatment without abrasion or down time that reveals fresh, refined skin and removes surface skin cells to rejuvenate the skin on the back.A lactic, Beta-Salicylic, or Glycolic professional-grade peel will loosen the top layer of the dermis, promote cell renewal and prevent plugged pores. (secure-booker.com)
- Hydrogen Peroxide derivatives actively purify, clarify and decongest the skin to diminish impurities and clogged pores, brighten complexion and fade hyper-pigmentation, and restore vitality to devitalized skin. (shopstyle.com)
- The Mushroom extract included in the formula immediately regulates and balances the skin, visibly reducing pores and providing it with an even, matte appearance. (shopstyle.com)
- Firm, brighten and hydrate the delicate skin around your eyes to minimize the signs of aging with Renewing Eye Cream by Murad. (parenting.com)
- Hydrate and firm the eye area with this anti-aging vitamin C cream. (lovelyskin.com)
- A good eye cream is essential to deeply hydrate the eye area, leaving it appearing smooth and revitalized. (hubpages.com)
- I use it after my showers, it helps hydrate my skin and helps with my cellulite, I love it. (lifecellskin.com)
- This mask help's hydrate, soften, nourish and sooth skin suffering from excessive dryness, stress and exposure to the elements. (prlog.org)
- This rich body cream is specially formulated to help hydrate, firm, smooth and soften skin. (lovelyskin.com)
- Enriched with Soy peptide extract, this formula firms the upper eyelids for eyes that look redefined and wider, as if opened up. (brownthomas.com)
- Sciote Peptide+Defense Firming Eye Creme is a gentle but potent eye cream for anyone who wants a powerhouse item to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles. (truthinaging.com)
- And after 30 global patents and 25 years of scientific study including DNA skin cancer prevention and numerous clinical trials comes a re-engineered formula that includes peptide power and patented NIA-114. (hubpages.com)
- Uplift is a daily anti-aging treatment for the eyes featuring a new skin-firming peptide, a rare Moroccan extract and an unprecedented liposomal preparation. (prleap.com)
- Founded in 2004, HydroPeptide is recognized as the leading peptide-based anti-aging cosmeceutical line and is the winner of over 30 coveted beauty awards to date. (prleap.com)
- The biomimetic tri amino acids peptide inhibits the production of progerins (cell aging markers/mutated proteins that accelerate entry in senescence of the cells) and reinforces skin architecture. (miamiherald.com)
- Firm to smooth away the signs of skin aging. (dermalogica.com)
- AGE Smart works by impacting the main biochemical reactions that manifest the signs of skin aging: the formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS, also known as free radicals), the generation of Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMPs) and the development of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGEs). (dermalogica.com)
- Resists Signs of Aging. (lorealparisusa.com)
- Skin barrier is stronger, helping to resist signs of aging. (lorealparisusa.com)
- Our Revitalift skin care line of creams, treatments, moisturizers, pads and serums help fight the key signs of aging. (lorealparisusa.com)
- and is strengthened to help resist future signs of aging. (neimanmarcus.com)
- Lifts & fills areas that signs of aging may occur. (luxuryparlor.com)
- When formulated for the face, this treatment helps repair the skin barrier to resist visible signs of aging. (wegmans.com)
- ces your treatment, primer and SPF to immediately blur and correct while combating signs of aging. (parenting.com)
- A global action on all signs of aging. (shopstyle.com)
- Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus also contains antioxidants which neutralize free radicals to help prevent signs of aging and damage. (lovelyskin.com)
- Crepey (or crépey) skin is thin and typically shows signs of fine lines and/or wrinkles. (righthealth.com)
- This appeals to women worried that their décolletage and other areas of the body are revealing signs of aging. (righthealth.com)
- So it is no wonder that in recent years, the market for eye cream and eye gels has opened the door to much innovative technology that allows even the average person to transform the signs of aging and zap the inevitable wrinkles and black circles under eyes in an instant! (hubpages.com)
- Every beauty company claims to make the best eye cream , but which one will really work for your signs of aging around eyes with ugly dark circles and puffiness. (hubpages.com)
- Anogeissus reverses signs of aging to deliver a more youthful appearance. (b-glowing.com)
- Caffeine and Ginseng Extract work to smooth and mask imperfections, while Argan Oil moisturizes and prevents further signs of aging. (lifecellskin.com)
- LifeCell was created to treat severe damage to the skin and to prevent future harms and delay the signs of aging. (lifecellskin.com)
- Our stellar product is LifeCell All-in-One Treatment which was developed to cater to everyone's needs but especially to those who want to save time and money by having to apply multiple products to treat different areas and different signs of aging. (lifecellskin.com)
- RayDefense, along with all of our sunscreens, provides broad spectrum protection to help prevent premature age signs and cancer, while also moisturizing the skin. (bioelements.com)
- Containing vitamins A and E, it soothes the skin and slows signs of aging as well as firming and toning. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- This can result in the breakdown of the support structure inside the skin, causing the signs of aging to appear, such as fine lines, wrinkles and dry patches. (ponds.com)
- In fact, dry skin can cause the signs of aging to appear prematurely. (ponds.com)
- Keeping skin hydrated from the inside can slow down the signs of aging on the outside. (ponds.com)
- Powered by the Volu-Firm® Complex, TimeWise Repair® is the scientifically advanced regimen that targets the advanced signs of aging like never before. (marykay.ca)
- Backed by extensive work at the Mary Kay Research Center, TimeWise Repair ® targets the multiple reasons why skin ages, instead of only addressing the outward signs. (marykay.ca)
- The patented complex helps this innovative system of scientifically advanced products fight the factors that lead to the advanced signs of aging. (marykay.ca)
- Skin care is something we all think about, how we can improve the way we look and feel along with trying to slow down the inevitable signs of aging. (articlealley.com)
- That's absolutely amazing that one creme, that you apply at night can address all of those signs of aging at once. (articlealley.com)
- When it comes to fighting the advanced signs of aging, retinol is considered a superhero. (marykay.ca)
- PREVENTS future signs of aging with continued use. (elizabetharden.com)
- Though these changes are gradual, wrinkles and other signs of aging can make individuals "feel older" than they really are. (northshore.org)
- This component works fast to minimize the signs of aging and keep skin looking young. (consumerhealthdigest.com)
- While nothing can rewind time, Pentaxyl has been shown to support a beautiful, resilient, flawless look by fighting against the visible signs of aging. (motivescosmetics.com)
- Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream (3ml) targets signs of aging in the delicate eye area. (laprairie.com)
- Look for a body lotion that moisturizes skin while addressing signs of aging. (lovelyskin.com)
- A body lotion with added sun protection will also help protect skin from future signs of aging. (lovelyskin.com)
- Diminish wrinkles and other signs of aging on the body with Neocutis Bio-Body Bio-restorative Skin Cream . (lovelyskin.com)
- These new breakthrough formulas not only reverse existing signs of aging, but also prevent future aging by teaching skin to act young at the cellular level. (miamiherald.com)
- The Pure Mode gently replicates the feeling of a manual massage and is suitable for skin that is beginning to show signs of aging while the Spa Mode recreates a professional beauty treatment combining tapping with delicate pulsations perfect for massaging more pronounced signs of aging. (forbes.com)
- If you have been taking care of your skin throughout your life and doing preventative care, you're probably in good shape - but if you haven't, your 60's & up can be a time that signs of aging are visible, meaning your skin needs some repair. (repechage.com)
- Human Oligopeptide-9 Bio-engineered HGH that helps to minimize the visible signs of aging. (shop.com)
- it's the combination of products that has extensive research showing it can significantly improve many of the signs of aging, such as firming skin, reducing wrinkles and brown spots, and eliminating dullness. (beautypedia.com)
- The StriVectin Advanced Retinol Eye Cream is an award-winning eye cream that tackles the signs of aging in the eye area. (salonskincare.co.uk)
- Firms and reduces wrinkles for younger looking eye contours. (ebay.com.au)
- It works in a very complex way and has a role in heavy bleeding reduction - believe it or not, the mechanism by which it reduces heavy bleeding and age spots are very similar. (truthinaging.com)
- It leaves skin feeling firmer and significantly reduces the look of lines while you sleep. (ulta.com)
- Reduces the appearance of aging on the hands by up to fifteen years. (nutricareplus.com)
- The formula with 100% skin identical Q10 and Creatine visibly reduces eye contour wrinkles and tangibly firms the skin around your eyes. (nivea.co.uk)
- The sugar-derived Betaine and Rhodiola Rosea extracts, on the other hand, reduces puffiness by controlling excessive fluid build-up in the eye area. (consumerhealthdigest.com)
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles and make your skin softer and radiant. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- For example, vitamin A reduces sebum production to prevent blemishes, vitamin B contributes to even skin tone, and vitamin E reduces acne scarring . (lovetoknow.com)
- Cellular Laboratories De-Aging Eye Crème reduces the appearance of dark circles as it smoothes and firms the area around the eye. (shop.com)
Delicate eye area8
- Specially formulated for delicate eye area. (lorealparisusa.com)
- Glycolic and lactic acids work to smooth skin without irritating the delicate eye area. (truthinaging.com)
- This multi-action eye cream helps to revive and tone the look of your delicate eye area. (iherb.com)
- The eye cream is especially formulated for the delicate eye area - it's suitable for all skin types. (nivea.co.uk)
- DMAE gives the look of firmer and lifted skin around the delicate eye area. (lifecellskin.com)
- This special formula does not contain any fragrance, colorants or parabens that can irritate the delicate eye area. (essentialdayspa.com)
- Plump, smooth and lift your delicate eye area with the advanced Medik8 Eyelift Age-Defying Firming Gel. (adorebeauty.com.au)
- Murad's Active Retinol Renewal Set delivers total skin transformation-even for the delicate eye area. (murad.com)
- Refresh your skin in just 1 week with Revitalift Triple Power Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. (lorealparisusa.com)
- To apply Revitalift® Triple Power Eye Treatment use metal tip to massage gently around the eye area until thoroughly absorbed. (ulta.com)
- For a more targeted treatment, use revitalift eye cream around the eye area. (clicks.co.za)
- For optimal results, use in conjunction with other Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle+Firming products. (lorealparis.ca)
Dark circles and puffiness1
- Organic harungana extract-the deeply replenishing, "healing" tree from Madagascar-boosts skin density for a youthful appearance. (ebay.com.au)
- Linseed Extract: Offers anti-aging properties. (sephora.com)
- The Corallina Officinalis Extract, which is, red seaweed, will help in firming the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines. (beautybridge.com)
- Revitalizes with 2X concentrated moringa extract that helps skin boost natural collagen. (ulta.com)
- Age Perfect Reinforcing Rehydrating Day cream with Soya Bean extract. (healthchemist.co.nz)
- This unique lotion combines kojic acid and mulberry extract to help brighten uneven skin tone. (lovelyskin.com)
- It also contains lotus extract, which removes impurities and residue of pollution, as well as red rose wine (an antioxidant) to protect skin from inside and outside stress, inhibit oxidation and protect from collagen degradation. (miamiherald.com)
- Skin color evens out, with freckles, age spots and sun damaged areas becoming lighter. (swedish.org)
- Sunlight is also responsible for age spots or " liver spots" on the hands, face, and other sun-exposed areas. (webmd.com)
- With LifeCell cream you only have to apply 1 product and you will be targeting all the affected areas and preventing age spots, wrinkles, sagging skin and more. (lifecellskin.com)
- L'Oréal Age Perfect Reinforcing Eye Cream is designed to keep the area around your eyes looking young and fresh and can help in reducing the appearance of sagging and age-spots. (chemistdirect.co.uk)
- One botanical helps minimize the activity of enzymes which contribute to the formation of dark spots* which can make skin tone look uneven. (marykay.ca)
- Lighten dark spots and discoloration with Clinicians Complex Skin Bleaching Hand and Body Lotion . (lovelyskin.com)
- Peels assist in removing brown spots and hyperpigmentation while minimizing injury to the outer layer of skin. (huffpost.com)
- Choose a powder and foundation that matches your skin type, as well as a concealer, to hide any dark circles, or dark spots you may have. (repechage.com)
- The Intensive Dark Spot Corrector is an intensive dark spot skin care treatment for local application which acts on the size and i ... ntensity of all dark spots irrespective of age and skin tone. (mywedding.com)
- and salicylic acid with soothing properties for action on dark spots due to skin imperfections. (mywedding.com)
- After four weeks, dark spots due to aging, sun and skin imperfections are lightened. (mywedding.com)
- Brighter, younger looking skin -1 week. (lorealparisusa.com)
- They are the building blocks of every protein, helping to build younger, denser skin. (shopstyle.com)
- Hydrated, the skin is protected and supple, softer and appears younger-looking. (shopstyle.com)
- Day after day: skin looks younger. (clicks.co.za)
- With amino acids and a nourishing bled of Rose Hip Seed Oil and Aloe use for radiant and younger looking skin. (skinstore.com)
- The addition of optical diffusers leads to immediate brightening effects for a glowing and radiant appearance and younger looking skin. (skinstore.com)
- in 8 weeks: eye area looks more firm, lifted and tighter for a younger-looking appearance. (philosophy.com)
- This is all well and good when we were younger- youthful skin has a good amount of collagen- but as we age, regeneration of our natural collagen slows down. (ponds.com)
- At the same time, it removes wrinkles so that your face looks younger and firmer. (consumerhealthdigest.com)
- It's not difficult to look younger than you really are if you take proper care of your skin. (lovetoknow.com)
- Formulated with Matrixyl 3000, Renovage and our bioengineered Human Growth Hormone for cellular vitality, this advanced treatment targets skin around the eye, helping reduce the appearance of dark circles, and promoting collagen production as it smoothes and firms for a younger, more rested appearance. (shop.com)
- Most men and also women try to get numerous eye creams to eliminate these indications of early aging and keep hold of their younger looks. (trcb.com)
- Subjects reported skin appears brighter and more radiant. (sephora.com)
- Leaves eye area smooth, firm & radiant. (luxuryparlor.com)
- Instantly: Your skin is radiant, hydrated, rejuvenated. (neimanmarcus.com)
- Inspired by dermaplaning, this sleek tool removes the oldest layer of dead skin cells, built-up debris and peach fuzz to instantly reveal smooth, radiant skin regardless of age, skin tone, type or color. (newbeauty.com)
- This blend of oils will instantly penetrate and nourish your skin leaving you with a natural, radiant glow. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- in 4 weeks: skin around the eye area appears brighter and radiant, with the look of puffiness and dark circles less noticeable. (philosophy.com)
- With continued use, this body lotion rejuvenates skin for a more youthful and radiant appearance. (lovelyskin.com)
- Use twice a day to reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles and make your skin softer and radiant. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- Skin will be luxuriously smoothed and softened for a lifted, youthful, radiant future. (shopstyle.com)
- The result is skin that is more radiant, firm and supple, with a velvety matte finish. (shopstyle.com)
- Made in France: It immediately offers optimal correction of the complexion and creates a perfect skin effect, ensuring a radiant result with a glowing finish. (mywedding.com)
- Although there is no standard for establishing a gluten-free designation for topical skin care products, independent laboratory testing confirms that this formula surpasses the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) ingestible standards and can therefore be considered gluten-free. (dermalogica.com)
- Sisleÿa L'Intégral Anti-Age Eye and Lip Contour Cream is the anti-ageing skin care product specialised for the eye and lip contour areas. (brownthomas.com)
- The next generation of advanced age-defying skin care is here. (marykay.com)
- From "transparent" tanning to formulas that mimic high-quality skin care products, these are the newest self-tanner formulas that will take your skin from dry and pale to hydrated and sun-kissed in next to no time. (newbeauty.com)
- I wish more skin care products came with an application process like this one. (totalbeauty.com)
- A well- and much-reviewed product can skyrocket sales, something especially true for the site's beauty and skin care offerings. (stylecaster.com)
- Discovering the skin care line that works best for you is like finding the brand of jeans that are perfect for your body: It's only a slight exaggeration to say that it's a life-transforming experience. (wsfa.com)
- Read on to find out how to winter-proof your skin care routine. (wsfa.com)
- Inspired by the latest esthetic dermatology techniques, this is a reshaping, densifying and lifting care product that imitates lipofilling and thermal skin tightening. (shopstyle.com)
- For your personal health and safety, we recommend always purchasing your skin care products through authorized resellers like LovelySkin. (lovelyskin.com)
- Luxurious anti-winkle + firming care from L'Oreal Paris. (clicks.co.za)
- So, if you are looking for the cutting edge quick fixes for everything from puffy eyes to firming eye wrinkles, for incorporating a great eye cream in your everyday anti aging skin care regimen, you have come to the right place. (hubpages.com)
- Complete care for mature male skin. (nivea.co.uk)
- That's why we make eco-ethical skin care. (iherb.com)
- PCA SKIN is a leading innovator in the development of highly effective professional treatments and daily care products. (skinstore.com)
- Their vision is to improve people's lives by providing results-oriented skin care solutions for the health of your unique skin. (skinstore.com)
- PCA SKIN pairs leading professional treatments with advanced daily care to provide effective solutions to all skin concerns: aging, acne, discoloration, sensitive skin, and preventative care. (skinstore.com)
- PCA SKIN was founded in 1990 by an aesthetician and developed by a dermatologist to create this innovative brand with effective professional treatments and daily care products. (skinstore.com)
- You should consult with a health care professional before starting any skin or facial regiment or if you have or suspect you might have a skin problem. (lifecellskin.com)
- Our products are hypoallergenic and paraben free always promoting healthy, soft and safe skin care to all our customers. (lifecellskin.com)
- Start getting the benefits from using LifeCell skin care products today. (lifecellskin.com)
- Do you want an easy skin care routine? (bioelements.com)
- It's hard to find the motivation to maintain a lengthy skin care routine when there is so much else you could be doing with your time. (bioelements.com)
- Often people will skip their routine altogether to save time, sleeping in their makeup, not cleansing their face in the morning and not taking proper care of their skin. (bioelements.com)
- For the sake of great skin, break the cycle by streamlining your skin care routine. (bioelements.com)
- Plus, throwing out old and useless skin care products will save you time by allowing you to quickly grab what you need, instead of hunting through a plethora of products. (bioelements.com)
- It's crucial to know what is important to you to achieve an easy skin care routine that is still effective. (bioelements.com)
- Often, the key to an easy skin care routine is finding high quality multi-tasking formulas. (bioelements.com)
- Sephora and QVC both have reputations for providing some of the most advanced skin care products in the world to consumers," said Frederic Stoeckel, General Manager of Solazyme Health Sciences. (fiercebiotech.com)
- This skin care line is not tested on animals, and is made in the USA. (prlog.org)
- Looking for the best value in beauty and skin care , Health Chemist has some of the best pricing and widest selection of natural cosmetics and skin care as well as hair care products. (healthchemist.co.nz)
- This is when our anti-aging skin care regime becomes even more important. (ponds.com)
- Moisturizing has become one of the main tenets of skin care. (ponds.com)
- I want you to know that there has finally been a breakthrough in skin care that is giving everyone who tries it real results that they can see and feel. (articlealley.com)
- In a world of half empty bottles of skin care products that didn't live up to all the hype, there's one that finally does! (articlealley.com)
- The fact that the company of this amazing skin care product will let you try it risk free for 30 days is amazing, you can use every drop and return it for your money back if you don't fall in love with it. (articlealley.com)
- This skin care product will be very easy to fall in love with because it provides results on a whole new level. (articlealley.com)
- Before this product, the typical results an individual would notice from any skin care products in a 30 day period would be between 2-7%, this amazing new natural and botanical skin care creme has been clinically tested with the most state of the art facial scanning equipment, and has been proven to show results in the 50-70% range in a 30 day period. (articlealley.com)
- Now what would be better than falling in love with this amazing skin care product and then finding out you can get it for Free. (articlealley.com)
- on how so many people are sharing this amazing skin care product with everyone around them, and earning lots of extra money too. (articlealley.com)
- Here's to your Skin Care and your Success, thank you, and God Bless. (articlealley.com)
- That's why Volu-Firm ® Night Treatment With Retinol is one powerhouse skin care product. (marykay.ca)
- So often, for whatever reason, a skin care product gets re-vamped or discontinued. (lancome-usa.com)
- HydroPeptide creates the most innovative anti-aging skin care solutions. (prleap.com)
- Q. You have just launched two new lines of anti-aging skin care products. (miamiherald.com)
- The price range is $65-$150.Q. What led you to create your own skin care products, and when did you first enter that business? (miamiherald.com)
- Every skin care regimen starts with thoroughly cleansing your skin. (forbes.com)
- Spriulina maxia (sea algae) has been a well-kept secret in skin care for years. (rushprnews.com)
- Lifts and tones jowls and the lower face either side of the mouth - builds bigger lips - neatens jawline - tones loose skin - increases circulation for smooth firm skin and the best skin care from the inside! (appbrain.com)
- Following a simple anti-aging skin care regimen can keep your complexion looking fresh and youthful for years to come. (lovetoknow.com)
- Taking care of yourself can help keep your skin healthy - even as you age. (lovetoknow.com)
- Keeping your body well hydrated is a basic tenet of anti-aging skin care. (lovetoknow.com)
- Many skin-care products claim they can firm and lift skin, but none of them work, at least not to the extent claimed. (beautypedia.com)
- Each person's pace of life, everyday stress, overexposure to the sun… these behavioural factors will directly affect the eye contour area, the most vulnerable part of the face. (brownthomas.com)
- AN ANTI-WRINKLE AND FIRMING ACTION Persian Acacia and Lindera extracts, combined with Yeast and Soy Protein Complex, contribute to re-energising the eye contour and reducing wrinkles and fine lines for a visibly fresher and more youthful look. (brownthomas.com)
- Apply a small amount of Herbal Eye Contour Cream to the contour area around the eyes using a gentle tapping motion. (eminenceorganics.com)
- Radiance Lift Firming Eye Contour/0.5 oz. (shopstyle.com)
- Minimize aging around the eyes with Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus. (lovelyskin.com)
- The formula also tightens and firms skin to restore a youthful look to the eye contour. (lovelyskin.com)
- Issaquah, WA April 3, 2013 - HydroPeptide's new Uplifting Comfort Eye Gel visibly restores youthful qualities to the eyes smoothing, tightening and hydrating skin along the eye contour. (prleap.com)
- Out of 45 efficacy study participants between the ages of 29 and 66, 94% reported skin along the eye contour looking firmer and more lifted after two weeks of applying Uplift twice a day. (prleap.com)
- Revitol Stretch Mark Creme converts the skin area and also helps you to get this back in contour. (trcb.com)
- Replaces body lotions, moisturizers, dry skin lotions and body splashes. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- Be sure to exfoliate and shave, wax or laser within 24-hours prior to your tanning session.Do not apply moisturizers or other barriers to the skin after showering, prior to your tan.Wait a minimum of 4 hours after your tan to shower or perspire for best results.All shades are extremely natural and will fade. (secure-booker.com)
- Regions of the upper inner bicep were treated with various commercial formulations including wrinkle reducers, firming films, and moisturizers. (spiedigitallibrary.org)
- The Smooth Fusion ® Organics Anti-Aging Face & Body Cream, Protects, Restores, Nourishes and Moisturizses. (nutricareplus.com)
- Dream Time Ultra-Lift Cream restores suppleness and protects skin from environmental damage as you sleep. (prlog.org)
- This wonderful eye cream is enriched with Collagen-Boost and Melanin-Block which not only restores your skin but will also leave it nice and hydrated all day long. (chemistdirect.co.uk)
- Its anti-aging formula intensely repairs and restores, correcting dryness and compensating for the hormone deficiencies typical of mature skin. (shopstyle.com)
Lines and Wrinkles2
- One of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the United States, Botox injections contain purified toxins which block muscle contractions under the skin, temporarily reducing or even erasing frown lines and wrinkles. (huffpost.com)
- The targeted, clinical formula works instantly and overtime to visibly firm and tighten skin, correcting the appearance of deep facial lines and wrinkles while preventing new damage. (shopstyle.com)
- The Innovation: Ultra-soft eye cream melts into skin to deliver powerful, wrinkle-fighting Pro-Retinol and Centella Asiatica to the delicate skin barrier around the eyes. (wegmans.com)
- Pro-Retinol A, a powerful anti-wrinkle ingredient known to stimulate skin cell renewal. (clicks.co.za)
- Reactivate youthful-looking skin with retinol. (marykay.ca)
- Crepe Erase Review: Do The Anti-Aging Creams Work? (righthealth.com)
- Their flagship product, StriVectin -SD has quickly become one of the top anti aging creams in America. (hubpages.com)
- Skin firming creams are necessary for just about everyone at some time in their life. (rushprnews.com)
- That is because you don't always come across them with less effective firming creams. (rushprnews.com)
- One of the places many firming body creams go wrong in today's age is that they focus on one area. (rushprnews.com)
- The foremost advantage that the hair removal ointment has over the other synthetic creams in the industry is that often, it is painless and also safe to utilize even in delicate areas. (trcb.com)
- It may also help to smooth and firm the skin, providing a fresh, youthful appearance. (northshore.org)
- Skin will take on a more youthful appearance. (motivescosmetics.com)
- Firm, plump, and organically regenerate skin daily for a healthy, youthful appearance in the important eye area. (nutritionaltree.com)
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA): It encourages a smooth, youthful appearance and supple skin by exfoliating dead skin cells that collect on the surface. (lovetoknow.com)
- After the treatment the skin is brighter and some superficial skin growths have been removed. (swedish.org)
- A medium peel creates brighter skin and can have greater effect on fine lines. (swedish.org)
- You'll see a clearer, brighter difference in your skin immediately after rinsing it off. (stylecaster.com)
- Premature aging skin is not inevitable -- no matter what your parents looked like. (webmd.com)
- The outcome of inattentiveness: premature aging, or even worse, skin cancer. (wsfa.com)
- Read more for cleansing solutions that are tailored to every skin type or learn about other factors that can cause premature aging . (ponds.com)
- This aid in keeping a person's skin area firm and prompt the expansion of collagen in the skin and prevents premature aging. (trcb.com)
- It contains essential fatty acids and skin-soothers to firm and plump the eye area while calming irritation. (skincarerx.com)
- Moisturizing helps bind the water deep within our skin, to keep it looking plump and hydrated on the outside. (ponds.com)
- Long-term effect keeps skin plump and moist for up to one week. (essentialdayspa.com)
- When we're young, our bodies naturally produce collagen which keeps skin plump and firm. (huffpost.com)
- PARTNER EXERCISES SKIN: Numbers 1,6 and 12, INSTANT BOOSTER EXERCISES: Numbers 3, 6, 7, 8, 11 and 12 If you're looking tired, or need to look great fast, use the Instant Booster Exercises to make your eyes sparkle, plump your lips and get your skin glowing! (appbrain.com)
- Fix it fast with the Instant Booster Exercises: get your eyes sparkling, plump your lips and get your skin glowing. (appbrain.com)
- This trio of state-of-the-art actives works together to plump, build volume and firm sagging skin. (beautypedia.com)
- Nourishes skin. (lorealparisusa.com)
- Formulated to firm and lift, this ultra-hydrating eye cream nourishes the delicate undereye and eye lid to smooth and soften the skin. (b-glowing.com)
- Rich gel-cream that nourishes and revitalizes your skin and offers great firming and anti-wrinkle power. (shopstyle.com)
- But thanks to cosmetic advancements, some of the contestants can undergo tummy tuck or body lift procedures, as Bremen did, that tighten loose skin. (amazonaws.com)
- Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Crème for Throat and Decolletage, 1.7 oz. (neimanmarcus.com)
- Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Crème Rich, 1.7 oz. (neimanmarcus.com)
- Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Mask, 2.5 oz. (neimanmarcus.com)
- Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Eye Cr? (neimanmarcus.com)
- Dew and powerful Ultimate Lift technologies.Skin looks remarkably more lifted, feels dramatically firmer? (neimanmarcus.com)
- Products with Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), like Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment, may cause skin to become more sensitive to the sun and so it's recommended to limit sun exposure and use sunscreen before going outside. (neimanmarcus.com)
- The eye area felt extremely hydrated and soft when I used the Firm and Lift eye cream. (ponds.com)
- Wrinkle or dermal fillers work like collagen and can be used to fill in lines and help lift certain areas. (huffpost.com)
- N.B. Age makes the muscles drop and if the face is very heavy, this area can take 3-4 months to lift properly. (appbrain.com)
- Designed by experts to firm, tone and lift your face easily and effectively, choose the exercises you want for the results you need. (appbrain.com)
- A thighplasty (thigh lift) is intended to lift and recontour thigh skin that is unattractively saggy and dimpled. (plasticsurgeryportal.com)
- Give the sensitive skin the appearance of a lift every night as you sleep. (shop.com)
- See More Info for details on products that can truly help give your skin a youthful lift! (beautypedia.com)
- Claims about this cream's ability to lift and firm skin are exaggerated. (beautypedia.com)
- A face-lift-in-a-bottle isn't possible, but with the right mix of products, you will see firmer skin that has a more lifted appearance-and that's exciting! (beautypedia.com)
- For most people, the result is a tired, aged complexion sporting fine lines, laxity, hyperpigmentation and areas of dryness. (swedish.org)
- Almond - To moisturize, soothe and soften skin, relieve itching from dry skin and to give complexion appearance of improvement and glow. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- Discover complexion perfection with the cult classic, award-winning IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream. (adorebeauty.com.au)
- The XYY Face Cream is an anti-aging formula that provides 12-hour protection from free radicals and external aggressors, unveiling a luminous, healthy and youthful complexion. (miamiherald.com)
- Antioxidant White Tea, rich in polyphenols, and a unique polypeptide help improve the appearance of photoaged skin. (dermalogica.com)
- It is primarily useful as an exfoliating agent and may enhance skin smoothness while reducing the appearance of wrinkles ( source ). (righthealth.com)
- An eye gel is not much different from an eye cream as both these treatments can optimize skins regenerative process and improve the appearance of darkening around the eyes. (hubpages.com)
- Lastly, the Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm firms skin while minimizing the appearance of fine lines around the eye area. (fiercebiotech.com)
- It also protects the delicate skin from harmful rays of the sun and diminishes the appearance of sun damage. (prlog.org)
- Orange - Cleanses the skin through natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to help fight acne and restore smooth appearance to skin. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- Age Perfect's 1st day cream which helps improve the appearance of skin before, during and after the menopause. (healthchemist.co.nz)
- And if your dry skin is also accompanied by the appearance of fine lines, and deep cracks that bleed, you might need to seek the help of a dermatologist. (ponds.com)
- Uplifts and renews eye area appearance. (essentialdayspa.com)
- Pentaxyl is a proprietary blend of herbal extracts and the breakthrough formulas of the Matrixyl® Complex and Argireline, which reduce the appearance of wrinkles and furrows, help skin look thicker and firmer, and gives the skin a youthful glow. (motivescosmetics.com)
- Promotes brightening of the skin to reduce the appearance of blotchy skin and hyper-pigmentation. (motivescosmetics.com)
- Lip Recovery™ repairs skin around the lip area while diminishing the appearance of vertical lines. (massagewarehouse.com)
- Pamper the most delicate skin on your face - your eyes - daily to ensure a vibrant, rested appearance. (shop.com)
- Helps to reduce the appearance of existing discoloration (hyperpigmentation) of the skin. (shop.com)
- Minor bruises may be easily recognized in people with light skin color by characteristic blue or purple appearance (idiomatically described as "black and blue") in the days following the injury. (wikipedia.org)
- This silky, luxurious creme has been developed specifically for the delicate throat and decolletage areas. (neimanmarcus.com)
- The secret of infinite beauty.See your dry, delicate skin thrive with this exceptionally emollient, deeply nourishing creme. (neimanmarcus.com)
- For me, I think the creme is too heavy and just settles into my lines while overwhelming the delicate under-eye area. (truthinaging.com)
- This Amazing New body contouring creme that firms, tones, and virtually eliminates cellulite from all those areas that seem impossible to improve. (articlealley.com)
- Massage gently into throat and decolletage area, AM and PM or as desired. (neimanmarcus.com)
- How to Use: Every morning and evening, gently pat a small amount onto eye area until thoroughly absorbed. (wegmans.com)
- Action: Immediately on application, plant-based micro spheres extracted from bamboo shoots begin very gently to remove dead cells, encourage surface microcirculation and revitalize skin renewal. (shopstyle.com)
- Apply a pearl-sized amount to your ring finger and gently pat around your entire eye area. (iherb.com)
- Gently dab around eye area with ring finger in the A.M. or as needed. (b-glowing.com)
- Gently massage onto the desired area until it is absorbed into skin. (nutricareplus.com)
- Apply day and night on cleansed skin by gently patting around the eye area. (skincarerx.com)
- Direction: Every morning and evening, gently pat a small amount onto eye area until thoroughly absorbed. (lorealparis.ca)
- Apricot Oil - Apricot Oil is light and gently moisturizes skin. (trustedhealthproducts.com)
- morning and evening, use the applicator to gently glide under the eye area. (philosophy.com)
- Pat remaining product gently until it's absorbed by your skin. (lancome-usa.com)
- If you don't treat and protect from frequent washing and constant exposure, they'll show age early in the form of dryness, discoloration and loose skin. (wsfa.com)
- The most common adverse side effects include redness, skin discoloration and pain. (wikipedia.org)
- Skin tone: Discoloration caused by bruises is more prominent in lighter complexions. (wikipedia.org)
- Plant oils delicately remove all impurities and leave skin supple, soft, and fresh. (shopstyle.com)
- My skin is feeling supple and energised. (nivea.co.uk)
- The tightening of the skin and fine lines fading is visibly noticed after continued usage of the cream and it leaves the skin really firm and supple. (ponds.com)
- There's also coenzyme Q10, an antioxidant that helps neutralize harmful free radicals, one of the causes of aging. (truthinaging.com)
- Stimulates skin cell regeneration, removes harmful free radicals for more youthful skin. (nutricareplus.com)
- It's proven to deflect the sun with broad spectrum SPF protection-the first line of defense against skin-damaging UVA and UVB rays-while neutralizing free radicals with Idebenone, the most powerful antioxidant available today. (elizabetharden.com)
- My XYY line employs an exclusive combination of nature and technology to fight stress and aging due to free radicals and external aggressors. (miamiherald.com)
- The XYY face cream and eye cream both consist of an antioxidant tri-blend (made up of green tea, white tea, grape seed), which is extracted through a new, innovative and exclusive extraction process, providing 900 percent more potent antioxidant protection (compared to commercial teas) and 12 hours' protection against free radicals and skin aggressors. (miamiherald.com)
- Jan Marini Skin Research believes in the value of the patient consultation process, which is provided from our Resellers to ensure the right combination of products to address your specific clinical needs. (janmarini.com)
- Click here to locate a Physician or Spa that carries Jan Marini Skin Research products in your area. (janmarini.com)
- Injectable products work by adding volume underneath the skin and providing a firm foundation for surface tissues to lie smooth and unwrinkled again. (swedish.org)
- Sure, if you believe the ads for products that claim to slow the aging process. (webmd.com)
- As with all the products offered by Truth In Aging, this eye cream has been extensively reviewed so that you can be confident that it will provide you with a hydrated, firm eye area. (truthinaging.com)
- Many anti-aging products target the face exclusively. (righthealth.com)
- These "skin-restoring extracts" feature heavily in commercials and are found in most of the Crepe Erase line of products. (righthealth.com)
- The PCA Skin collection targets individual skin issues and one of the brands focuses are their anti-aging products. (skinstore.com)
- Unfortunately, in the age of social media, it's hard to tell which products are fads and which are effective. (bioelements.com)
- From there you should add products based on your skin concerns. (bioelements.com)
- There is a product in this collection for any skin problem young or mature skin can benefit from the products in this collection. (prlog.org)
- How is the Uplifting Comfort Eye Gel unlike other anti-aging eye products? (prleap.com)
- My new "do not age" (DNA) line of anti-aging products truly represents the next frontier of anti-aging. (miamiherald.com)
- While researching this article, I came across the FOREO line of products and discovered their LUNA 2 Professional that was developed for not only cleansing all types of skin including sensitive but the dual-sided device has an anti-aging function to it as well. (forbes.com)
- These days, it's simply not possible to walk into a drugstore without seeing a shelf full of anti-aging products. (lovetoknow.com)
- You'll find them on our list of Best Anti-Aging/Anti-Wrinkle Products . (beautypedia.com)