American Cancer Society
Substances intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance without affecting the body's structure or functions. Included in this definition are skin creams, lotions, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail polishes, eye and facial makeup preparations, permanent waves, hair colors, toothpastes, and deodorants, as well as any material intended for use as a component of a cosmetic product. (U.S. Food & Drug Administration Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition Office of Cosmetics Fact Sheet (web page) Feb 1995)
A plastic substance deposited by insects or obtained from plants. Waxes are esters of various fatty acids with higher, usually monohydric alcohols. The wax of pharmacy is principally yellow wax (beeswax), the material of which honeycomb is made. It consists chiefly of cerotic acid and myricin and is used in making ointments, cerates, etc. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Medicine in Literature
Agricultural Workers' Diseases
Diseases in persons engaged in cultivating and tilling soil, growing plants, harvesting crops, raising livestock, or otherwise engaged in husbandry and farming. The diseases are not restricted to farmers in the sense of those who perform conventional farm chores: the heading applies also to those engaged in the individual activities named above, as in those only gathering harvest or in those only dusting crops.
A gelatinous membrane overlying the acoustic maculae of SACCULE AND UTRICLE. It contains minute crystalline particles (otoliths) of CALCIUM CARBONATE and protein on its outer surface. In response to head movement, the otoliths shift causing distortion of the vestibular hair cells which transduce nerve signals to the BRAIN for interpretation of equilibrium.
Native, inorganic or fossilized organic substances having a definite chemical composition and formed by inorganic reactions. They may occur as individual crystals or may be disseminated in some other mineral or rock. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed; McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
Comparison of side effects of oxytetracycline and talc pleurodesis: an experimental study. (1/3)(+info)
Body malodours and their topical treatment agents. (2/3)(+info)
Aluminum concentrations in central and peripheral areas of malignant breast lesions do not differ from those in normal breast tissues. (3/3)(+info)
ANTISTATIC TREATMENT AGENT, AND ANTISTATIC FILM, COATED ARTICLE AND PATTERN FORMING METHOD USING THE AGENT - Patent application
1. An antistatic treatment agent comprising an aqueous solvent-soluble electroconductive polymer having a Bronsted acid group and a diamine (divalent) or polyamine (polyvalent) aliphatic basic compound. 2. The antistatic treatment agent as described in item 1, further comprising a volatile basic compound. 3. The antistatic treatment agent as described in item 1, wherein the molar ratio of diamine (divalent) or polyamine (polyvalent) aliphatic basic compound in the total mole number of the basic compound is within a range of 0.1 to 75 mol. %. 4. The antistatic treatment agent as described in item 1, wherein at least one kind of the diamine (divalent) or polyamine (polyvalent) aliphatic basic compounds has a boiling point of 80° C. or higher. 5. The antistatic treatment agent as described in item 1, wherein the diamine (divalent) or polyamine (polyvalent) aliphatic basic compound consists of one or more kinds selected from a group of a diaminoalkane, a triaminoalkane, a polyaminoalkane and a ...
Patent US8161976 - Systems and methods for applying a selected treatment agent into contact ... - Google Patents
Systems and methods that treat disorders of the gastrointestinal tract by applying one or more treatment agents to tissue at or near the region where abnormal neurological symptoms or abnormal tissue conditions exist. The treatment agent is selected to either disrupt the abnormal nerve pathways and/or to alleviate the abnormal tissue conditions. The treatment agent can include at least one cytokine and/or at least one vanilloid compound to evoke a desired tissue response. The systems and methods can be used a primary treatment modality, or as a neoadjuvent or adjuvant treatment modality.
RFA-DA-07-006: Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Testing of Potential Treatment Agents for Drug Addiction (R01)
NIH Funding Opportunities and Notices in the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts: Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Testing of Potential Treatment Agents for Drug Addiction (R01) RFA-DA-07-006. NIDA
Patent US6071276 - Cell transfection apparatus and method - Google Patents
An apparatus and associated method provides for the application of a cell treatment agent, such as genetic material or drugs to be inserted within the cells of a patient in vivo. The apparatus may be a catheter arrangement with various embodiments for applying heat to a patients cells in vivo in order to improve transfection efficiency or application efficiency. Laser beams may be applied directly to the cells. Alternately, the cells may be heated by electrical heating, chemical heating, radio frequency heating, microwave heating, infrared heating, ultrasound heating, or indirect laser heating. Further, the treatment agent may be heated prior to its application to the patient such that the treatment agent heats the cells of the patient.
WO2020116600 FIBER TREATMENT AGENT
This patent search tool allows you not only to search the PCT database of about 2 million International Applications but also the worldwide patent collections. This search facility features: flexible search syntax; automatic word stemming and relevance ranking; as well as graphical results.
Product Name: Magnesium Bromide Anhydrous Cas No.: 7789-48-2 Molecular formula: MgBr2 Molecular weight: 184.11 Purity: 99%min Application: Organic reaction catalyst; water treatment agent; other magnesium salt raw materials; wool fabricprinting and d ...
CBD and Exercise: Risks and Benefits - 4th Street Grille
There are people with degenerative diseases who have a problem when playing sports.. At home, cannabis oil is considered an alternative treatment agent that cancer patients can use in combination with other medications. However, not only cancer patients during chemotherapy can use cannabis oil as an alternative treatment agent.. The oil has a calming effect on the body and can therefore also be recommended for people suffering from stress or anxiety.. Cannabis oil can, among other things, be used to cure headaches and migraines, if normal medicine does not have the desired effect.. Several people suffering from sclerosis and arthritis also have good comments about the use of cannabis oil. They prefer to use the oil because common medicine will not always ease the pain they suffer on a daily basis.. Cannabis oil can also help reduce cramps, pain, and spasms.. ...
Definition : Reagents consisting of substances of known concentrations that are assayed by the usual clinical laboratory methods and that resemble the unknown specimen; they are used for quality control in a diverse range of biochemical assays for identification of parasites and/or determination of their susceptibility to treatment agents (e.g., chloroquine).. Entry Terms : Parasite Test Control Reagents , Control Reagents, Parasite Test , Reagents, Parasitology , Reagents, Microbiology, Control, Parasite Test. UMDC code : 19549 ...
Most recent papers with the keyword Mek5 | Read by QxMD
Cytarabine (AraC) has been the primary treatment agent for acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in the past 30 years, but the precise mechanism of its action is not completely known. Here we assessed the role of ERK5 in AraC-induced cell death in AML cell lines HL60 and U937 using ERK5 inhibitors BIX02189 and XMD8-92. We report that inhibition of MEK5/ERK5 activity reduces AraC-induced cell death, DNA damage, the upregulated DNA damage biomarkers, and produced G2 phase cell cycle arrest. In addition, the pro-survival protein P-Bcl2 Ser70 was found to be associated with decreased AraC-induced cell death following XMD8-92 treatment, suggesting a regulatory role of ERK5 on Bcl2 phosphorylation ...
Patents filed at Apr 12 2016 | Universal catheter handle | Patents.com
Devices and methods for clearing occlusions and for providing irrigation in in-situ artificial and natural lumens | Treatment fluid delivery method, and turbulator for promoting uptake of a treatment agent | Devices and methods for crimping and loading a collapsible device into a delivery system | Breathing assistance device comprising a gas regulating valve and associated breathing assistance method | Respiratory valve apparatus |
Dr. David Bell on Intravenous Fluid as a Treatment for ME/CFS
The newsletter today is my first discussion of intravenous saline as a treatment agent for ME/CFS. I have now been using this treatment for nearly six
Binary option forex trading brokers
treatment agents binary option forex trading brokers (see - binary option forex trading brokers, best binary options 60 second strategy, binary option ruvideo rolik
Drysol Antiperspirants Jacksonville FL - Drysol Antiperspirants, Jacksonville FL antiperspirant, Jacksonville FL for...
Local resource for Drysol antiperspirants in Jacksonville, FL. Here you will find listings of pharmacies and drug stores that specialize in hygienic products including drysol antiperspirants. Deodorants are used to prevent body odor caused by bacterial growth from perspiration in crevices in the body such as the armpits and feet. Some deodorants are also antiperspirants that prevent, not only body odor, but also sweat. Drysol antiperspirant contains hydrated aluminum chlorides for individuals who suffer from hyperhidrosis or increased perspiration.
Drysol Antiperspirants Edmonds WA - Drysol Antiperspirants, Edmonds WA antiperspirant, Edmonds WA for hyperhidrosis, Edmonds...
Local resource for Drysol antiperspirants in Edmonds, WA. Here you will find listings of pharmacies and drug stores that specialize in hygienic products including drysol antiperspirants. Deodorants are used to prevent body odor caused by bacterial growth from perspiration in crevices in the body such as the armpits and feet. Some deodorants are also antiperspirants that prevent, not only body odor, but also sweat. Drysol antiperspirant contains hydrated aluminum chlorides for individuals who suffer from hyperhidrosis or increased perspiration.
Natural Beauty the Book: Antiperspirants VS. Deodorants- What is the Difference?
Antiperspirants have received a bad rep in recent years due to claims that the ingredients found in antiperspirants can cause cancer or Alzheimers disease such as aluminum and zirconium. There have been numerous studies on the subject and currently there is no hard evidence that antiperspirants are responsible for these or any other diseases. But speaking of antiperspirant chemicals, have you ever had a favorite outfit stained yellow on a hot day? Your body is not sweating yellow! Instead, when your sweat reacts with the aluminum found in antiperspirants, it causes the yellow staining frequently found on fabrics ...
Antiperspirant Questions | Hyperhidrosis UK
This can be a problem with prescribed antiperspirants which are very strong and can irritate some parts of the skin that are more delicate.. Make sure that you follow the instructions from your GP and the instructions on the product.. If the skin has been shaved, leave at least two days before applying antiperspirant.. Sometimes an application of an emollient cream or 1% hydrocortisone cream to the area once the antiperspirant has been washed off can help.. It might be worth trying another type of antiperspirant or one that is developed specifically for the part of the body you are using it on such as SweatStop.. If you still find that antiperspirants do not work for you, ask you GP to be referred to a dermatologist ...
Antiperspirant and Deodorant Formulary April pure in cosmetics Contents AEROSOL SPRAYS
Antiperspirant and Deodorant Formulary April pure in cosmetics Contents AEROSOL SPRAYS PowerPoint Presentation - 3 Aerosol Antiperspirant with BENTONE GEL VS5PC V 3 Antiperspirant Spray with BENTONE GEL VS5PC V 4 Dry Powder Aerosol Antiperspirant w ID: 35955 Download Pdf
Antiperspirants, Deodorants & Body Spray Gonzales LA - Antiperspirants, Gonzales LA Deodorants, Gonzales LA Body Spray,...
This page provides relevant content and local businesses that can help with your search for information on Antiperspirants, Deodorants & Body Spray. You will find informative articles about Antiperspirants, Deodorants & Body Spray and local businesses that may provide the products or services you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Gonzales, LA that can help answer your questions about Antiperspirants, Deodorants & Body Spray.
Antiperspirants, Deodorants & Body Spray Sierra Vista AZ - Antiperspirants, Sierra Vista AZ Deodorants, Sierra Vista AZ Body...
This page provides relevant content and local businesses that can help with your search for information on Antiperspirants, Deodorants & Body Spray. You will find informative articles about Antiperspirants, Deodorants & Body Spray and local businesses that may provide the products or services you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Sierra Vista, AZ that can help answer your questions about Antiperspirants, Deodorants & Body Spray.
Mrs.Homemaker: Deodorants & Antiperspirant
Antiperspirants are made with several ingredients, including wax, a liquid emollient and an active-ingredient compound. Its the active ingredient that gives antiperspirants their sweat-blocking power. All antiperspirants have an aluminum-based compound as their main ingredient. If you look at the back of an antiperspirant container, the aluminum-based compound is always the first ingredient listed. Here are a few of the common active ingredients: ...
Antiperspirants Possibly Linked to Breast Lumps - Eco Childs Play
High levels of aluminum have been found in breast lumps, says a study published in the Journal of Applied Toxicology, and some are linking those findings to the use of antiperspirants containing aluminum. [social_buttons]. The so-called benign breast lumps contain high levels of aluminum, a substance unlikely to have entered the body through the diet. The aluminum in antiperspirants is used to block sweat ducts to reduce perspiration rates, and to neutralize odors from sweat.. Some research shows that those with a repeated appearance of benign breast lumps may be more likely to develop cancer, and has some women swearing off the use of deodorants and antiperspirants containing aluminum.. One cancer researcher, Philippa Darbre, of Reading University, is conducting a study of the levels of aluminum found in breast cysts, blood, and breast milk. Her research has found that levels of aluminum in cysts in the armpit area are 25 times the normal blood sample level.. ...
Mitchum Sensitive Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant - Fragrance Free 2.7 oz, Clear at Target in Oak Ridge - 61990896
Get Mitchum Sensitive Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant - Fragrance Free 2.7 oz, Clear On Sale today at Target! Compare Deodorants & Antiperspirants prices & check availability for Mitchum Sensitive Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant - Fragrance Free 2.7 oz, Clear. Get it right now at your nearest store in Oak Ridge.
Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack at Target in Anderson - 64695109
Get Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack On Sale today at Target! Compare Deodorants & Antiperspirants prices & check availability for Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Antiperspirant 2.6 oz, Twin Pack. Get it right now at your nearest store in Anderson.
Arrid Extra Dryâ„¢ XXâ„¢ Regular Antiperspirant Deodorant 6 oz. Aerosol Can at Kmart in Coshocton - 65113217
Get Arrid Extra Dryâ„¢ XXâ„¢ Regular Antiperspirant Deodorant 6 oz. Aerosol Can On Sale today at Kmart! Compare Deodorants & Antiperspirants prices & check availability for Arrid Extra Dryâ„¢ XXâ„¢ Regular Antiperspirant Deodorant 6 oz. Aerosol Can. Get it right now at your nearest store in Coshocton.
Secret Fresh Fresh Orchid Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2.6oz, Blue at Target in Staunton - 68581594
Get Secret Fresh Fresh Orchid Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2.6oz, Blue On Sale today at Target! Compare Deodorants & Antiperspirants prices & check availability for Secret Fresh Fresh Orchid Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2.6oz, Blue. Get it right now at your nearest store in Staunton.
Rexona Motionsense Invisible on black+white clothes Antiperspirant aerosol 150ml → Hygiene → Care → ...
Rexona Motionsense Invisible on black+white clothes Antiperspirant aerosol 150ml - Hygiene, care, body care, deodorant, deodorants for women , NOVUS. Buy Rexona Motionsense Invisible on black+white clothes Antiperspirant aerosol 150ml, Delivery. Price Rexona Motionsense Invisible on black+white clothes Antiperspirant aerosol 150ml.
SweatBlock Antiperspirant Review - Effective Clinical Strength Deodorant?
When it comes to the day to day, there are numerous mishaps that can cause embarrassment and discomfort. One of the most common issues that tends to arise among both men and women is excessive perspiration - or too much sweating in simpler terms. When you sweat too much, you tend to develop stains on your clothing and you may also notice an unpleasant odor as well. If you are tired of using ineffective antiperspirant products or medications that just dont work, then you may want to consider adding a new product to your market that does.. That being said, this review would like to introduce you to Sweat Block Antiperspirant. This antiperspirant helps you control excessive sweat so that you can lead a life free of embarrassment.. ...
EPO - T 0597/13 (ANTIPERSPIRANT FORMULATIONS/ Unilever PLC, Unilever N.V.) of 28.5.2015
Summary of Facts and Submissions. I. European patent No. 1 304 999 based on application No. 01 945 492.5 was granted on the basis of a set of 30 claims.. Independent claim 1 as granted read as follows:. 1. An anhydrous antiperspirant formulation comprising a particulate antiperspirant suspended in a water-immiscible carrier fluid which is structured by an effective amount of a structurant, characterized in that the particulate antiperspirant has a mean particle size of from 3 to 20 mym and at least 50% by weight of said carrier fluid comprises an oxygen-containing emollient oil of higher RI having a refractive index of at least 1.465, and said structurant comprises a wax or a non-polymeric fibre-forming gellant other than 12-hydroxystearic acid alone or in combination with stearic acid or a polymeric alkylmethylsiloxane obeying formula (I) or (II) or a combination of beta-sitosterol and gamma-oryzanol.. II. An opposition was filed under Article 100 (a) EPC on the grounds that its ...
Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating) - Dermatologist in Pompano Beach, FL & Tamatac, FL
Antiperspirants - Available with and without a prescription, these sprays, gels, roll-ons, and lotions decrease sweating. The most common ingredient is aluminum chloride hexahydrate. Make sure you are using an antiperspirant rather than a deodorant. Antiperspirants can reduce sweating. Deodorants mask or stop body odor, yet still allow you to sweat.. For best results, apply the antiperspirant to the affected area twice daily, morning and evening. Stop using the product if your skin becomes irritated. Applying antiperspirant at night before sleeping is very helpful. The body is less likely to sweat at this time and rinse away the antiperspirant. You can apply antiperspirant to your palms and the soles of your feet at night. Wash off the product on your palms and soles of the feet in the morning.. Iontophoresis - To treat sweaty hands and feet, you immerse your hands or feet in a shallow pan filled with water. A medical device sends a low-voltage current through the water. This process temporarily ...
Mitchum Antiperspirant Cream Unscented (Alcloxa; Aluminum Chloride; Aluminum Chlorohydrate) Mitchum Thayer
Mitchum Antiperspirant Cream Unscented information about active ingredients, pharmaceutical forms and doses by Mitchum Thayer, Mitchum Antiperspirant Cream Unscented indications, usages and related health products lists
Soft and Dri Power Stripe Antiperspirant (Aluminum Zirconium Pentachlorohydrex Glycine) Gillette
Soft and Dri Power Stripe Antiperspirant information about active ingredients, pharmaceutical forms and doses by Gillette, Soft and Dri Power Stripe Antiperspirant indications, usages and related health products lists
Do antiperspirants cause breast cancer - Canadian Cancer Society
Parabens are in many cosmetics including antiperspirant. Studies show that antiperspirant is not a risk factor for breast cancer. Learn about the evidence.
Jack Black Pit Boss Antiperspirant & Deodorant | Nordstrom
Free shipping and returns on Jack Black Pit Boss Antiperspirant & Deodorant at Nordstrom.com. Pit Boss Antiperspirant and Deodorant by Jack Black offers you superior protection from odor and wetness in a gentle formula that wont irritate your skin. The invisible solid glides on easily, leaving no traces of residue behind.
laprincesam: Review Ban Roll-On Antiperspirant Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 3.5-Ounce (Pack of 3)
In general as far as I know customers who bought Ban Roll-On Antiperspirant Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 3.5-Ounce (Pack of 3) or other products in the Internet also were interested in reviews, cheap & lowest prices in outlets and stores, shipping, gift ideas, city deals, sales, coupons online, new, holiday & daily deals, bargain, best buy products including special offers on Ban Roll-On Antiperspirant Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 3.5-Ounce (Pack of 3), best deals, discount coupons, top & hot deals, great offers, last minute deals and so on ...
Antiperspirant + Deodorant Reviews - Antiperspirant + Deodorant Products and Prices - Total Beauty
Antiperspirant + Deodorant reviews, product information, expert insights, and the best products to buy. Visit Total Beauty for up to date reviews and product details.
Dry Idea Advanced 24 Hr. Antiperspirant & Deodorant Roll-On Powder Fresh | Walgreens
Dry Idea Advanced 24 Hr. Antiperspirant & Deodorant Roll-On Powder Fresh at Walgreens. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Dry Idea Advanced 24 Hr. Antiperspirant & Deodorant Roll-On Powder Fresh
Secret Outlast Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Protecting Powder | Walgreens
Secret Outlast Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Protecting Powder at Walgreens. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Secret Outlast Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Protecting Powder
Arrid XX Antiperspirant & Deodorant Roll-On Regular at Walgreens in Ionia - 62458029
Get Arrid XX Antiperspirant & Deodorant Roll-On Regular On Sale today at Walgreens! Compare Personal Care prices & check availability for Arrid XX Antiperspirant & Deodorant Roll-On Regular. Get it right now at your nearest store in Ionia.
mydailywriter: Review AXE Antiperspirant Invisible Solid, Essence, Dry action, 2.7Ounce Sticks (Pack of 4)
In general as far as I know customers who bought AXE Antiperspirant Invisible Solid, Essence, Dry action, 2.7Ounce Sticks (Pack of 4) or other products in the Internet also were interested in reviews, cheap & lowest prices in outlets and stores, shipping, gift ideas, city deals, sales, coupons online, new, holiday & daily deals, bargain, best buy products including special offers on AXE Antiperspirant Invisible Solid, Essence, Dry action, 2.7Ounce Sticks (Pack of 4), best deals, discount coupons, top & hot deals, great offers, last minute deals and so on ...
Natural Antiperspirant in Natural Powder Scent - Toms of Maine
Learn about each ingredient in Toms of Maine antiperspirant sticks in natural powder. Get benefits, ratings and reviews of our antiperspirant.
Dove Antiperspirant Aerosol Original
Want to stay dry all day without compromising on smooth underarm skin? Get Dove Antiperspirant Aerosol Original for up to 48-hour antiperspirant protection.
Antiperspirants Facts About Cancer, Aluminum, Alzheimers, and More
If youve heard the hype about deodorant dangers, you might be worried about your antiperspirant of choice. WebMD explains the facts about these rumors and where the rumors originated.
Breast Cancer Risk Scented in Underarm Antiperspirants | Medpage Today
READING, England - Evidence is mounting that aluminum salts in underarm antiperspirants may contribute to the risk of breast cancer, passing through the skin to accumulate in mammary tissue and mimic
Patente US5296623 - Direct process for the preparation of activated antiperspirant salts - Google Patentes
A method of producing activated metal salts useful in antiperspirant compositions is disclosed. The method produces the salt through an acid base reaction wherein an acid is reacted with a metal in basic form. Preferred metals include aluminum and zirconium. Activate aluminum-zirconium hydrohalide and activated aluminum-zirconium-amino acid salts can also be produced by the method of this invention.
Deodorant Health Risks | Side Effects of Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Read about the facts and myths behind deodorant health risks. Cleure will help take some confusion about the side effects of deodorant and antiperspirant.
Antiperspirant Use Seems Safe During Breast Cancer Treatment: Study - Drugs.com MedNews
Contrary to what some doctors might say, new research suggests it s OK to use antiperspirants while undergoing radiation therapy for breast cancer. Researchers
Biotherm Deo Pure Antiperspirant, Stick, 1.41 Ounce
We weighted Biotherm Deo Pure Antiperspirant, Stick, 1.41 Ounce buys, product reviews, and prices over the recent year for you at daycream.
Dove Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant Deodorant (stick) Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever
Drug information for Dove Nourished Beauty Antiperspirant Deodorant by Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever. Includes: facts, uses, warnings, directions and more.
SweatBlock Antiperspirant Wipes for Excessive Sweating & Hyperhidrosis
SweatBlock clinical strength antiperspirant wipes control excessive sweating for up to 7-days per use. Most trusted sweat wipe for sweaty armpits and sweaty bodies. 100-day money-back guarantee. Doctor Trusted, Doctor Recommended.
15 Best Deodorant and Antiperspirants for Women (with Reviews)
Here are 15 Best Deodorant and Antiperspirants for Women along with Reviews. Choose from these Top Variety According to your Needs.
September inserts - Grocery Coupons | WYD
Axe $1/1 hair care product ets (10/230. Axe $2/1 dry spray antiperspirant product ets (10/9). Axe Buy body wash, get body spray 4oz free ets up to $5.99 (10/9). C&H $.40/1 24oz organic or 32oz washed raw sugar product (12/3). C&H $.50/1 sugar product 2lbs+ (12/3). C&H $1/1 organic blue agave nectar (12/3). C&H $1/1 product in a flip-top canister (12/3). Caress $1/1 beauty bar 6pk+ or body wash 12oz+ (10/9). Dove $1.25/1 advanced care antiperspirant deodorant or dry spray antiperspirant product ets (10/9). Dove $1/1 beauty bar 4pk+ (10/9). Dove $1/1 body wash 22oz+ (10/9). Dove $2/2 hair care products ets (10/23). Dove Men+Care $1/1 antiperspirant or deodorant stick/solid including clinical protection excluding dry spray and trial (10/23). Dove Men+Care $1/1 hair care or styling product ets (10/23). Dove Men+Care $2/1 bar 6pk+ (10/9). Dove Men+Care $2/1 body wash 13.5oz+ (10/9). Dunkin Donuts $.75/1 creamer (11/20). Dunkin Donuts $1.50/2 coffee products (11/30). Duracell $.25/1 coppertop, ...
Mexico's main exports to Fiji include: kneaders, mixers, mills and crushers; body deodorants and antiperspirants; modular ...
Allergic contact dermatitis
Cobalt chloride - metal found in medical products; hair dye; antiperspirant; metal-plated objects such as snaps, buttons or ...
Early antiperspirants eventually included creams, solids, pads, dabbers, roll-ons, and powders. Today, anti-perspirants are ... Underarm liners are an alternative to antiperspirants. The liners are applied directly to clothing. They contain absorbent ... Underarm liners were used more commonly before chemical antiperspirants, primarily by women, to preserve fine dresses from ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Laden, Karl (1999). Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants, Second Edition. CRC Press. ISBN ...
Examples are deodorant, antiperspirants, astringents, and hemostatic agents. Some solids melt when they reach body temperature ...
Dove Brand of personal care products for males and females such as: antiperspirants/deodorants, body washes, lotions, facial ... ISBN 978-0-470-99822-9. "Axe Deodorant & Antiperspirant Product Range". axe-us. Retrieved 25 October 2015. "Health & Beauty ...
... is a brand of antiperspirant-deodorant, later owned by Revlon. It was widely known for its marketing slogan, "So ... All versions of their product used to contain 20% of the antiperspirant Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly and the roll- ... Bill McNutt is credited with inventing the antiperspirant. Other products launched by Mitchum, include "Esoterica" which helped ...
It has a pharmalogical classification of 'anti-perspirant'. The packaging and bottle are in white with stripes and wording in ... Driclor is a strong anti-perspirant manufactured by Stiefel Laboratories (UK) and produced in Sligo, Ireland. Driclor is ... similar to other strong anti-perspirants using 20% aluminium chloride hexahydrate as the active ingredient, however, the water ...
One of the main substances in aerosol anti-perspirants is aluminium chlorohydrate. There are around 150 scientists on the site ...
Impulse (body mist)
", "Goddess", and "Siren". In addition to the bodyspray, the Impulse brand includes antiperspirants and moisturisers.[citation ...
... may be reduced or prevented or even aggravated by using deodorants, antiperspirants, disinfectants, underarm liners, ... Pomeroy, Ross (August 10, 2014). "Antiperspirants Alter Your Armpit Bacteria and Could Actually Make You Smell Worse". ... of teenagers use antiperspirants or deodorants. In 2014, the global market for deodorants was estimated at US$13.00 billion ...
Secret (deodorant brand)
Secret is an antiperspirant/deodorant for women manufactured by Procter & Gamble. It is sold in the United States, Canada, and ... It was the first antiperspirant/deodorant product made for, and marketed to, women. In 1958, Secret introduced a roll-on ... Reference: P&G Corporate Archives) The 1980s During the 1980s, Secret adapted the solid antiperspirant/deodorant from a round ... Secret is the only female brand antiperspirant/deodorant in Procter & Gamble's portfolio of products, which includes male ...
... comes in both deodorant and antiperspirant forms. Speed Stick is both a sponsor and the official antiperspirant of ... Speed Stick is an American brand of deodorant/antiperspirant produced by multinational healthcare company Colgate-Palmolive. It ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Antiperspirant/Deodorant Stick: History". How Products Are Made. Retrieved 2006-09-06 ...
The metal salts found in antiperspirants alters the keratin fibrils in the ducts; the ducts then close and form a "horny plug ... Antiperspirants, which are classified as drugs, cause proteins to precipitate and mechanically block eccrine (and sometimes ... On apocrine glands, antiperspirants also contain antibacterial agents such as trichlorocarbanilide, hexamethylene tetramine, ... Unlike deodorant, which simply reduces axillary odor without affecting body functions, antiperspirant reduces both eccrine and ...
List of 24 media
Unilever's Degree Men antiperspirant is a sponsor of "The Rookie" series. The stories revolve around rookie CTU agent, Jason ...
Pat (Saturday Night Live)
The clerk says, "Yes, everybody likes that." Next, Pat asks the increasingly nervous shop-woman for some antiperspirant. O'Hara ...
These can be used in various applications, including in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, lotions, ointments, and antiperspirants. ...
Ingredients of cosmetics
Research has shown that the aluminum salts used in antiperspirants have detrimental effects to a number of species such as non- ... The original active ingredient of antiperspirants was aluminium chloride but complaints of skin irritation led to the increased ... Yiu G (December 2004). "Rapid Communications: Antiperspirant Induced DNA Damage in Canine Cells by Comet Assay". Toxicol. Mech ...
Products include: antiperspirants/deodorants, body washes, beauty bars, lotions/moisturizers, hair care, or facial care ...
... s are also widely used in sunscreens, antiperspirants, skin cleansers, shaving creams, aftershaves, and hair tonics ...
"Clean" - Build a washing machine with washing soap, and create antiperspirant and deodorant. "Mine" - Detect radioactive rocks ...
Degree is a brand of antiperspirant for men and women that is manufactured by Unilever. It comes in stick, gel, and spray forms ... In the United States, Sure is an antiperspirant brand created by Procter & Gamble in 1972, marketed to both men and women. The ... Since being acquired by Helen of Troy in the United States, Sure is now marketed exclusively as a women's antiperspirant. The ... Rexona is an Australian deodorant and antiperspirant brand, the manufacturer owned by Unilever. While marketed under the Rexona ...
... deodorants and antiperspirants come in 5 different forms: solids, clear gels, sprays, roll-ons and cream. During the ... Arrid is a type of antiperspirant and deodorant originally introduced in 1935 by Carter Products and was acquired by Church & ...
Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly
... is the INCI name for a preparation used as an antiperspirant in many deodorant ... Deodorant Karl Laden, 1999, Antiperspirants and Deodorants, CRC Press, ISBN 0-8247-1746-5 AskMen Fashion advice. ...
"Old Spice Ups Innovation, Performance Ante with New Hardest Working Collection Line of Anti-Perspirant/Deodorants and Body Wash ... Old Spice now sells male grooming products including antiperspirant/deodorant sticks and body wash. Old Spice products were ... In June 1990, Procter & Gamble purchased the Old Spice fragrances, skin care and antiperspirant & deodorant brands from the ... Old Spice launched the Hardest Working Collection in 2016 with antiperspirants and body washes, offering the best protection ...
1981) NZ Post (1991) Rexona Dry Solid anti perspirant (1990) "Moments Like These: Fane Flaws". NZ Musician. Retrieved 16 August ...
It is used in tanning leather, antiperspirants, corrosion inhibitors, extraction of uranium, petroleum refining, and as a ...
Moisture-wicking socks and shoes may be worn and antiperspirants, such as aluminum chlorohydrate, may help to keep the feet dry ... Prevention efforts aim to keep the feet dry by using moisture-wicking shoes and socks as well as antiperspirants. Pitted ... Pitted keratolysis can be reduced and eventually stopped by regularly applying a liberal amount of antiperspirant body powder ...
The best way to treat excess sweating is good hygiene, frequent change of clothes and use of deodorants/antiperspirants. One of ...
The track "Going for Adds" was used in a 2007 commercial for Secret Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. Dangerous Dreams was met with " ...
Antiperspirants Facts About Cancer, Aluminum, Alzheimer's, and More
... you might be worried about your antiperspirant of choice. WebMD explains the facts about these rumors and where the rumors ... Most antiperspirants/deodorants on the market today dont even contain parabens.. Antiperspirants: Should You Worry?. In short ... Yes, ANTIPERSPIRANT. Most of the products out there are an anti-perspirant/deodorant combination so go home and check your ... Antiperspirants and Kidney Disease. Concerns about antiperspirants and kidney disease were first raised many years ago, when ...
Secret Antiperspirant Gel | Walgreens
View current promotions and reviews of Secret Antiperspirant Gel and get free shipping at $35. ... Secret Fresh Antiperspirant Clear Gel Boho Berry. (. 2.6 oz.. ). Secret Fresh Antiperspirant Clear Gel Boho Berry. Compare. ... Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Citrus. (. 2.6 oz.. ). Secret Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Citrus. Compare ... Secret Antiperspirant Clear Gel Summerberry. (. 2.6 oz.. ). Secret Antiperspirant Clear Gel Summerberry. Compare. ...
Antiperspirant-induced breast cancer
The major constituent of antiperspirant is aluminium salts which have long been associated with cancer, as well as other human ... The daily application of aluminium-based antiperspirants should result in the presence of aluminium in the tissue of the ... Recent research has linked breast cancer with the use of aluminium-based, underarm antiperspirants. The known, but unaccounted ... "However, we have no direct evidence that the aluminium measured in these breast biopsies originated from antiperspirant. An ...
Antiperspirant - Wegmans
Common Fears With No Evidence: Antiperspirants and Bras
Antiperspirant chemicals are absorbed through the skin, block the release of toxins when you sweat, and cause these toxins to ... Even the strongest antiperspirant doesnt block all perspiration in the armpit. Most cancer-causing substances are removed by ... For example, right now, there is no evidence to back the claims that antiperspirants, underwire bras, and wearing a bra at ... Home → Lower Your Risk → Breast Cancer Risk Factors → Common Fears With No Evidence: Antiperspirants and Bras ...
Do antiperspirants cause breast cancer - Canadian Cancer Society
Studies show that antiperspirant is not a risk factor for breast cancer. Learn about the evidence. ... Do antiperspirants cause breast cancer? The claim. Antiperspirants may cause breast cancer because they:. • stop your body from ... Its true that antiperspirants stop perspiration (sweating), but the main purpose of perspiration is to cool your body - not to ... Some antiperspirants and deodorants contain aluminum. Your doctor may tell you not to wear deodorant containing aluminum when ...
Patent US7425321 - Anhydrous antiperspirant stick - Google Patents
A method for reducing or eliminating the yellowing of anhydrous antiperspirant sticks based on waxes and on aluminium ... at least one antiperspirant active agent chosen from aluminium chlorohydrate and its complexes, such as complexes with ... An anhydrous antiperspirant stick comprising: at least one antiperspirant active agent chosen from aluminium chlorohydrate and ... An anhydrous antiperspirant stick comprising: at least one antiperspirant active agent chosen from aluminium chlorohydrate and ...
Deodorants and Antiperspirants - Rolls and Aerosols
Antiperspirants and Deodorants | HowStuffWorks
There are two primary ways to minimize axillary, or armpit, odor: antiperspirants and deodorants. Antiperspirants work because ... Antiperspirants tend not to be as effective when applied immediately after a shower, as the body is still moist, which may keep ... The strongest antiperspirants available contain 12 percent aluminum chloride and include Certain Dri and Xerac. If they dont ... Mum was the first commercially trademarked antiperspirant in the United States but it was messy and hard to apply. Things ...
Breast cancer patients can use antiperspirants during radiotherapy | EurekAlert! Science News
Women undergoing daily radiation therapy for breast cancer are commonly told they should not use antiperspirant for fear that ... These antiperspirants also contain aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex glycine, a common metal found in antiperspirants. The ... "Going without antiperspirants entirely for a 3-6 week course of radiotherapy can have a negative impact on a patients quality- ... They used three squares of paper: one with nothing on it, one with a thick coating of standard antiperspirant, and one with a ...
Fact or Fiction?: Antiperspirants Do More Than Block Sweat - Scientific American
Fact or Fiction?: Antiperspirants Do More Than Block Sweat. Do antiperspirants cause dementia or breast cancer? ... The antiperspirant finger-pointing began more than 40 years ago with new discoveries about Alzheimers, a progressive dementia ... Underarm antiperspirants guard against odor and wetness, but could the aluminum-based compounds that reduce sweat actually ... Even if people were to ban aluminum pots and pans, chuck soda cans or cap antiperspirants, the ubiquitous metal would still be ...
Breast Cancer Risk Scented in Underarm Antiperspirants | Medpage Today
Evidence is mounting that aluminum salts in underarm antiperspirants may contribute to the risk of breast cancer, passing ... Note that this review suggests that metal ions, including those derived from the aluminum salts in antiperspirants, may have ... READING, England, March 1 - Underarm antiperspirants may contribute to the risk of breast cancer because they contain aluminum ... of some antiperspirants -- appears to be one of those estrogen-mimicking metals, Dr. Darbre noted in an online review article ...
Antiperspirant/deodorant Products || Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database | EWG
Beyond providing Skin Deep® as an educational tool for consumers, EWG offers its EWG VERIFIED™ mark as a quick and easily identifiable way of conveying personal care products that meet EWGs strict health criteria. Before a company can use EWG VERIFIEDTM on such products, the company must show that it fully discloses the products ingredients on their labels or packaging, they do not contain EWG ingredients of concern, and are made with good manufacturing practices, among other criteria. Note that EWG receives licensing fees from all EWG VERIFIED member companies that help to support the important work we do. Learn more , Legal Disclaimer ...
Patent US6325565 - Anti-perspirant/deodorant applicator - Google Patents
A wide variety of substances are contemplated, including particularly antiperspirant/deodorant products. Other embodiments ... The antiperspirant active may be solubilized in the antiperspirant compositions or may be suspended as an undissolved or ... Antiperspirant/Deodorant Compositions. The antiperspirant and deodorant substances for use in the applicator of the present ... The antiperspirant compositions for use in the applicator of the present invention comprise antiperspirant active suitable for ...
Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant - Online Groceries | Safeway
Suave Aerosol Antiperspirant Deodorant Fresh | Walgreens
Gillette Sport Antiperspirant - Online Groceries | Safeway
Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Clear Gel, Cool Wave, 2 Pack. Misc: Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly. Eliminates odor at the ... Gillette Sport Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Gel Cool Wave 2 Pack - 2-3.8 Oz. ... Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Octachlorohydrex Gly (16%) (Anhydrous). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Ingredients: ...
Are you allergic to your anti-perspirant? | Daily Mail Online
Citrus Deodorant & Antiperspirant | Dillard's
Anti-Perspirant, Clean - Wegmans
antiperspirants Archives - David Avocado Wolfe
Do Antiperspirants Cause Breast Cancer?
Others save antiperspirants for occasional use and use more natural products to keep fresh like lemon juice, alcohol swabs or ... Antiperspirants work by reducing underarm sweat. Deodorants destroy or mask odors. Both come in preparations containing natural ... Does this mean its OK to use antiperspirants? While current research suggests that theres no definite link, it may be too ... One of the most common is about whether antiperspirants and deodorants can cause breast cancer. We looked at the research ...
Antiperspirant and deodorant stick composition - Kao Corporation
The stick composition contains an antiperspirant active, a structurant and a select amount of an unsaturated fatty acid. The ... The antiperspirant active is preferably a solid. The antiperspirant active as formulated in the composition is preferably in ... Antiperspirant Active The topical stick compositions of the present invention contain an antiperspirant active suitable for ... Antiperspirant active, and optionally fillers, are then typically added to and dispersed throughout the heated, single-phase ...
Men's Antiperspirant | Tom's of Maine
Toms of Maine antiperspirant sticks provide clinically proven 48-hour wetness and odor protection made entirely from ... Best of all, new Toms of Maine® North Woods Antiperspirant is made with sustainably sourced aluminum* so it leaves a smaller ... 48-hour odor protection from an eco-friendly antiperspirant? That and a promise to keep you dry and smelling fresh. ...
Deodorants & Antiperspirants | Sprays & Roll On - Boots
The 11 Best Antiperspirants for Men
Here are 11 antiperspirants we love, some of which offer 72-hour protection against odor and sweat, and others that are ... Here are 11 antiperspirants we love, some of which offer 72-hour protection against odor and sweat, and others that are ... Its not a days-long fix like lots of the other antiperspirants on this list; but its great to apply as needed, and should ... Until there is conclusive evidence that sways us one way or the other, we say this: Buy antiperspirants if you absolutely need ...
Aerosol Antiperspirant - HAPPI
... has patented an aerosol antiperspirant composition that contains a propellant and an antiperspirant composition comprising one ... an antiperspirant active particulate; one or more non-antiperspirant active particulates that are substantially inert. ... has patented an aerosol antiperspirant composition that contains a propellant and an antiperspirant composition comprising one ...
Clear Antiperspirant - HAPPI
The Potential Dangers of Mainstream Deodorants/Antiperspirants for Children | Education.com
There is a growing concern about health experts that deodorants and antiperspirants are dangerous to humans, particularly ... Antiperspirant Alternatives. Given the health concerns described above, a number of experts recommend that antiperspirants not ... This is, in fact, the difference between antiperspirants and deodorants is the difference between the two. Antiperspirant is an ... Aluminum contained in antiperspirants has also been linked with some health problems. Researchers have found that some forms of ...
ZirconiumOdorApplication of antiperspirantPerspirationSecret Antiperspirant250MlClinical Strength AntiperspirantGreat underarm careType of antiperspirantSalts in antiperspirantsIngredient in antiperspirantsArmpitSpraysProductsSpray AntiperspirantAvoid antiperspirantsAnhydrous antiperspirantParticulate antiperspirantCommercial antiperspirantsPrescription antiperspirantBacteriaIngredientsBody's naturalUnderarm sweatUnderarmsParabensAerosolFragranceProvides up to 48Sweat glandsDeodorants containActiveFORMULATIONSWetness protectionAluminium saltsBreast Cancer RiskCosmeticsHyperhidrosisAlzheimer's DiseaseChemicalsCompositions
- 2. The stick according to claim 1 , wherein the at least one antiperspirant active agent is chosen from aluminium chlorohydrate and its complexes with zirconium. (google.com)
- Antiperspirants use compounds-such as aluminum chloride, aluminum chlorohydrate and aluminum zirconium-to form a temporary sweat duct plug. (scientificamerican.com)
- 13. The topical stick composition of claim 1, wherein the antiperspirant active is selected from the group consisting of organic or inorganic salts of aluminum, zirconium, zinc, and mixtures thereof. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Aluminum Zirconium is used only in antiperspirants and not deodorants. (education.com)
- A few commonly used antiperspirant active ingredients are aluminum chloride, aluminum chlorohydrate complexes, and aluminum zirconium complexes. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Well known and widely used antiperspirant salts include aluminum chlorohydrate, and mixtures of aluminum and zirconium chlorohydrate, in both inactivated and activated forms. (google.es)
- Lesser known varieties of antiperspirant salts include zirconium chlorohydrate, aluminum and zirconium bromohydrates, iodohydrates, fluorohydrates, nitrohydrates, sulfohydrates and mixtures thereof, in both inactivated and activated forms. (google.es)
- The product you asked about, new Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant, contains 20% aluminum zirconium trichlorhydrex glycine which is still within the over the counter guidelines but provides the same wetness protection as prescription products. (thebeautybrains.com)
- Aluminium chloride compounds -- such as aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex glyand -- remain among the most effective antiperspirant agents on the market today. (gizmodo.com.au)
- Metallic salts including zinc, iron and aluminum have been used as antiperspirant actives, with chlorohydrates and chlorides of aluminum, and aluminum and zirconium being the most common. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- Spray and roll-on products usually contain aluminum chlorohydrate for sweat control, while gels and stick antiperspirants use aluminum zirconium. (cleure.com)
- There are two primary ways to minimize axillary, or armpit, odor: antiperspirants and deodorants. (howstuffworks.com)
- Underarm antiperspirants guard against odor and wetness, but could the aluminum-based compounds that reduce sweat actually cause Alzheimer's disease and breast cancer? (scientificamerican.com)
- Some people can't get through a day without their antiperspirants/deodorants, because they sweat profusely or have a stronger odor. (qualityhealth.com)
- 48-hour odor protection from an eco-friendly antiperspirant? (tomsofmaine.com)
- Here are 11 antiperspirants we love, some of which offer 72-hour protection against odor and sweat, and others that are intentionally milder. (gearpatrol.com)
- In addition to all-day coverage against odor and sweat, Jack Black's roll-on antiperspirant utilizes Vitamin E and aloe juice to keep skin soft, calm and shielded against environmental toxins. (gearpatrol.com)
- Don't forget that an antiperspirant isn't always a deodorant, and the ones you have to reapply more frequently will do a better job at neutralizing both odor and sweat, as opposed to just sweat. (gearpatrol.com)
- But possibly the biggest area of concern for many people is their antiperspirant, which can help avoid underarm wetness as well as odor. (jonbarron.org)
- Fresh Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant prevents perspiration and provides complete, long-lasting protection from odor while refreshing the senses with the iconic Sugar scent. (fresh.com)
- Some studies show that people who only use deodorant, which helps prevent odor, and not antiperspirants do not smell as bad as those who tend to use antiperspirants. (pioneerthinking.com)
- First of all Chanelle, remember that deodorants are cosmetics that reduce body odor and antiperspirants are drugs that stop you from sweating. (thebeautybrains.com)
- Nearly all of the top deodorant/antiperspirant lines focus on value-added products, featuring ingredients, formulations and design that fight odor and perspiration-with some lines even offering "clinical strength" options-treat skin with moisturizing and nourishing benefits, elements that lessen underarm hair, and even feature long-lasting formulas and antiaging benefits. (gcimagazine.com)
- An antiperspirant and deodorant for men with 48-hour protection against odor and sweat. (kiehls.com)
- Protect from excessive sweat and odor with our effective men's deodorant and antiperspirant. (kiehls.com)
- Antiperspirant on the other hand, is a kind of deodorant that suppresses body odor by preventing perspiration from occurring in your armpits. (vivawoman.net)
- I do not have an issue with body odor so I do not need deodorants or antiperspirants. (vivawoman.net)
- Antiperspirants control both sweat and body odor. (cleure.com)
Application of antiperspirant3
- Higher content of aluminium in the outer breast might be explained by this region's closer proximity to the underarm where the highest density of application of antiperspirant could be assumed. (news-medical.net)
- The direct association between aluminum absorbed via antiperspirants and these health conditions has not been confirmed, but a 2001 study showed that aluminum is absorbed after just one application of antiperspirant remained in blood system 15 days (4). (education.com)
- One 2001 study found that aluminum from a single application of antiperspirant was absorbed, but only to a small extent, especially relative to the amount of aluminum absorbed in the gut from food. (chriskresser.com)
- Even the strongest antiperspirant doesn't block all perspiration in the armpit. (breastcancer.org)
- It's true that antiperspirants stop perspiration (sweating), but the main purpose of perspiration is to cool your body - not to get rid of toxins. (cancer.ca)
- This could make a good ELI5: How does the body develop immunity to antiperspirant and cause for more perspiration? (reddit.com)
- The aluminum in antiperspirants is used to block sweat ducts to reduce perspiration rates, and to neutralize odors from sweat. (ecochildsplay.com)
- Antiperspirants are products whose primary function is to inhibit perspiration. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- By inhibiting perspiration, which is a necessary component for the growth of bacteria that cause malodor, antiperspirants also act as deodorants. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- With pH-balanced protection to work with your body's natural chemistry, Secret Antiperspirant and Deodorant helps you stay confident during the day. (fredmeyer.com)
- Rexona Women Antiperspirant Aerosol Deodorant Sexy Bouquet 250ml from Chemist Warehouse. (westfield.com.au)
- Rexona Essentials 250mL antiperspirant deodorant for men provides up to 48 hours of light yet complete coverage, leaving you feeling sharp and fully prepared throughout the day.Our products are intelligently designed to work as hard as you do. (bigw.com.au)
Clinical Strength Antiperspirant2
Great underarm care1
- Dove Sensitive Antiperspirant Deodorant provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection and great underarm care. (dove.com)
Type of antiperspirant2
- Common consumer complaints associated with this type of antiperspirant product include excessive wetness and cooling effects upon application, long drying periods, and tackiness during dry-down and a white residue after application. (google.com)
- It might be worth trying another type of antiperspirant or one that is developed specifically for the part of the body you are using it on such as SweatStop . (hyperhidrosisuk.org)
Salts in antiperspirants1
- Note that this review suggests that metal ions, including those derived from the aluminum salts in antiperspirants, may have similar effects, but advise patients that more research is needed to pin down any risks. (medpagetoday.com)
Ingredient in antiperspirants3
- Propylene Glycol (sometimes referred to as Propanediol) is another commonly used ingredient in antiperspirants (and some natural deodorants, too! (education.com)
- Aluminum-based compounds are used as the active ingredient in antiperspirants. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- The active aluminum-based ingredient in antiperspirants/deodorants temporarily plugs the sweat glands and that's how it prevents you from perspiring. (cleure.com)
- According to the authors of these studies, most breast cancers develop in the upper outer part of the breast -- the area closest to the armpit , which is where antiperspirants are applied. (webmd.com)
- When an antiperspirant is applied to the skin surface, its antiperspirant active ingredients - usually aluminium salts - dissolve in the sweat or moisture on the skin surface of the armpit. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- The effect of habitual and experimental antiperspirant and deodorant product use on the armpit microbiome. (jonbarron.org)
- Women who apply antiperspirant right after shaving increase the risk further because shaving causes almost imperceptible nicks in the skin, which give the chemicals entrance into the body from the armpit area. (straightdope.com)
- Here you will find a selection of men's antiperspirant deodorant sprays that offer protection against underarm wetness and body odour. (expresschemist.co.uk)
- Antiperspirant sprays are ideal for on the go. (superdrug.com)
- Euromonitor stats point out that deodorants/antiperspirants had global value growth of 7% in 2008-2009, lifted because of increased interest in the markets of Asia and Africa/Middle East, as well as the continuation of the importance of deodorants and body sprays as fragrance substitutes in Latin America. (gcimagazine.com)
- And while there are concerns about chemicals, such as phthalates and parabens used for fragrance and preservation, from a whole list of personal care products (including antiperspirants) being absorbed by the body, these chemicals are unlikely to be culprits in causing breast cancer. (breastcancer.org)
- A wide variety of substances are contemplated, including particularly antiperspirant/deodorant products. (google.com)
- Others save antiperspirants for occasional use and use more natural products to keep fresh like lemon juice, alcohol swabs or baby wipes. (qualityhealth.com)
- Keeping underarms dry and smelling pleasant are what antiperspirant and deodorant products are designed to do. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Like all cosmetic products, deodorant and antiperspirant products and their ingredients must be safe before they are introduced for consumer use. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Individual antiperspirant active ingredients are reviewed for safety by FDA and only those that are on FDA's antiperspirant monograph approved list may be used in antiperspirant products marketed in the U.S. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Their use of underarm products varied: seven of the participants applied antiperspirants regularly, five used deodorants instead, and the remaining five employed neither option. (jonbarron.org)
- Most of the products out there are an antiperspirant/deodorant combination, so go home and check your labels. (straightdope.com)
- Like all of our Dove Original products, this antiperspirant deodorant has a delicate scent that helps to keep you smelling fresh and clean all day long. (dove.com)
- Although parabens are used in many cosmetic, food, and pharmaceutical products, according to the FDA, most major brands of deodorants and antiperspirants in the United States do not currently contain parabens. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- The National Library of Medicine's Household Products Database also has information about the ingredients used in most major brands of deodorants and antiperspirants. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- Most common antiperspirant products are classified as either oil-in-water (o/w) emulsion systems or anhydrous suspension systems. (google.com)
- According to the inventors, current roll-on antiperspirant and deodorant products are usually emulsions, which employ the suspension of an antiperspirant active in the formulation. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- Focusing on different product experiences, such as scent and packaging elements, can give new life to commodity products such as antiperspirants and deodorants. (gcimagazine.com)
- Commodity beauty products such as toothpaste, shaving cream and deodorants/antiperspirants enjoy a specific niche of the market, helping to maintain a level of staying power despite economic ups and downs or industry shifts. (gcimagazine.com)
- The global shift of deodorant and antiperspirant products as items that were little used to products more and more of the world's consumers are incorporating into their lives and needing on a daily basis is also continuing, keeping this niche a viable market and an area for brand owners to continue to focus on. (gcimagazine.com)
- Other than the continued penetration into world markets where deodorant and antiperspirant use was previously less pervasive, marketing efforts are also being initiated in more mature regions such as the U.S. to keep particular deodorant/antiperspirant products in consumers' line of sight. (gcimagazine.com)
- And while these features can be seen as being appealing across gender lines, antiperspirants and deodorants are increasingly an area where beauty products are distinctly separating themselves into very gender-specific options. (gcimagazine.com)
- I realized that some products don't indicate clearly if they're a deodorant or antiperspirant. (vivawoman.net)
- This study found a higher level of breast cancer in women who began shaving and using an antiperspirant/deodorant at an earlier age in life and more frequently used these types of products. (cleure.com)
- We doesn't provide antiperspirant under breasts products or service, please contact them directly and verify their companies info carefully. (chinacomputerparts.com)
- Why Other Antiperspirants Should Be Avoided There is an array of terrible ingredients that are present in most hygiene products. (chinacomputerparts.com)
- Save time and start your day with a beautiful boost from Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Soothing Chamomile. (londondrugs.com)
- Send InquiryChat Now Product Details Deodorant Body Spray Antiperspirant Using modern plant extraction technology, this product combines the essence of Perrin, Licorice, Gansong, White. (chinacomputerparts.com)
- First, it established that it's still common practice for physicians to advise breast cancer patients to avoid antiperspirants during radiotherapy. (eurekalert.org)
- While the sample size of the survey is relatively small, the percentage of patients who received the advice to avoid antiperspirants and the percentage of providers who routinely offer this advice was very similar. (eurekalert.org)
- Cancer has also been a source of concern for some, which may have originated with instructions that women avoid antiperspirants, deodorants, powders and lotions before mammograms in order to avoid confusing shadows on X-rays. (scientificamerican.com)
- A method for reducing or eliminating the yellowing of anhydrous antiperspirant sticks based on waxes and on aluminium chlorohydrate or its complexes, by the inclusion therein of at least one base chosen from inorganic and organic bases. (google.com)
- 2. The applicator of claim 1 , wherein said antiperspirant/deodorant substance comprises from about 10% to about 70% of a particulate antiperspirant material, from about 1% to about 15% of a bulking/suspending agent, from about 10% to about 80% of a volatile silicone agent, and from about 1% to about 35% of a nonvolatile silicone emollient. (google.com)
- I spent a good 10 years adding layers, toweling off in the bathroom, and buying prescription antiperspirant/deodorants to soak up my underarm sweat. (reddit.com)
- Similarly, NAD found that Procter & Gamble's claims regarding Secret Clinical Strength's effectiveness as compared to other antiperspirants are valid based on two head-to-head studies of Secret Clinical Strength versus the leading prescription antiperspirant, consumer reports of efficacy, and a survey of 200 dermatologists and other physicians who treat patients with severe underarm wetness and prescribe antiperspirants as part of their practice. (thebeautybrains.com)
- However, new research suggests that using antiperspirant could be changing the environment of bacteria living around our armpits-what researchers refer to as part of your skin's microbiome -perhaps with consequences over time. (jonbarron.org)
- The study, which took place at the genomics and microbiology research lab of the North Carolina Museum of National Sciences in Raleigh, found that using antiperspirants disrupts the natural colonies of bacteria that reside on the skin of our armpits and unnaturally alters their numbers and species. (jonbarron.org)
- Not surprisingly, the samples from those who used antiperspirant showed a much smaller number of bacteria than those of the participants who wore deodorant or nothing at all. (jonbarron.org)
- In contrast, the vast majority of the bacteria on those who generally use antiperspirant or deodorant come from the staph group, with a much smaller percentage of corynebacteria. (jonbarron.org)
- You can combat sweat and bacteria with a specially-formulated scalp antiperspirant. (hairdirect.com)
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) says aluminum-based compounds (the active ingredients in antiperspirants) form a temporary plug in the sweat duct that stops the flow of sweat to the skin's surface. (qualityhealth.com)
- It's great to see consumers being so conscious of the ingredients in their grooming regimen, especially since the long-term effects of aluminum - the key ingredient used in antiperspirants - are still somewhat nebulous. (gearpatrol.com)
- However, antiperspirants contain ingredients such as aluminum that actually plug the ducts to prevent wearers from sweating. (jonbarron.org)
- Dove Antiperspirant Aerosol Original with 1/4 moisturising cream contains the most effective ingredients to give maximum dry protection. (dove.com)
- Some scientists have also proposed that certain ingredients in underarm antiperspirants or deodorants may be related to breast cancer because they are applied frequently to an area next to the breast (2, 3). (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which regulates food, cosmetics, medicines, and medical devices, also does not have any evidence or research data that ingredients in underarm antiperspirants or deodorants cause cancer. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- What do scientists know about the ingredients in antiperspirants and deodorants? (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- A 24-hour formula that celebrates its mildness, this antiperspirant neutralizes wetness without stopping the body's natural sweat cycles. (gearpatrol.com)
- While antiperspirants reduce underarm sweating, they do not impact the body's natural ability to control its temperature (thermoregulation). (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Antiperspirants work by reducing underarm sweat. (qualityhealth.com)
- Articles in the press and on the Internet have warned that underarm antiperspirants (a preparation that reduces underarm sweat) or deodorants (a preparation that destroys or masks unpleasant odors) cause breast cancer (1). (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- This antiperspirant deodorant can give you soft, smooth underarms while providing protection from odour and wetness for 48 hours, so you can feel confident through the day and all through the night. (londondrugs.com)
- Underarm care If you're after nourished, beautiful underarm skin, Dove Sensitive Antiperspirant Deodorant delivers underarm care with our ¼ moisturising cream, leaving you with beautifully soft, smooth underarms. (dove.com)
- Good news: you can care for your underarms every day with a quick spritz of Dove Antiperspirant Aerosol Original. (dove.com)
- Other research on parabens (the preservatives used in some deodorants and antiperspirants) suggests they mimic the activity of estrogen in the body's cells. (qualityhealth.com)
- Additionally, the FDA says most major brands of deodorants and antiperspirants in the US do not contain parabens. (qualityhealth.com)
- Some research has focused on parabens, which are preservatives used in some deodorants and antiperspirants that have been shown to mimic the activity of estrogen in the body's cells (4). (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- Consumers can look at the ingredient label to determine if a deodorant or antiperspirant contains parabens. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- Furthermore, this research did not identify the source of the parabens and cannot establish that the buildup of parabens is due to the use of deodorants or antiperspirants. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- More research is needed to specifically examine whether the use of deodorants or antiperspirants can cause the buildup of parabens and aluminum-based compounds in breast tissue. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- Try our Dove Antiperspirant Aerosol Original for outstanding underarm care and protection against underarm wetness and odour, plus the signature Dove Original scent you know and love. (dove.com)
- Try Dove Sensitive for a fragrance-free antiperspirant option with 1/4 moisturising cream to help care for underarm skin. (dove.com)
- With a light, fresh fragrance, Dove Clinical Protection Original Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant delivers the ultimate combination of strength and skin care - prescription-strength wetness protection and care for delicate underarm skin. (freshdirect.com)
Provides up to 481
- This antiperspirant deodorant does just what you'd expect: it provides up to 48 hour protection and cares for your underarm skin. (clicks.co.za)
- We expect that iEM cells, as a new test system for sweat glands, will aid in the development of antiperspirants, treatment of sweat gland disorders, and regeneration of sweat gland tissue. (news-medical.net)
- Aluminum is the active ingredient in most antiperspirants, and it functions by forming a precipitate that physically blocks sweat glands. (chriskresser.com)
- There is also speculation that the blockage of sweat glands caused by aluminum-based antiperspirants could lead to the dermal absorption of abnormal levels of sex hormones and pheromones, which could contribute to cancer development. (chriskresser.com)
- The precise way they work is not known but it is thought that the metals in the antiperspirant mix with the sugars in the sweat and cause the tubes leading form the sweat glands beneath the skin to be blocked. (hyperhidrosisuk.org)
- Some antiperspirants and deodorants contain aluminum. (cancer.ca)
- Most antiperspirant worries center on the active ingredient -- an aluminum-based compound that temporarily plugs the sweat ducts and prevents you from perspiring. (webmd.com)
- 10. The stick according to claim 1 , wherein the Active Substance of the at least one antiperspirant active agent, based on the total aluminium salt, excluding water of hydration and complexing agents, is present in an amount ranging from 1 to 50% by weight relative to the total weight of the composition. (google.com)
- 3. The applicator of claim 1 , wherein said antiperspirant/deodorant substance comprises an antiperspirant active, a suspending agent, a volatile silicone agent, and a nonvolatile silicone emollient. (google.com)
- 4. The applicator of claim 1 , wherein said antiperspirant/deodorant substance comprises an antiperspirant active, a liquid carrier, and a thickening agent. (google.com)
- The stick composition contains an antiperspirant active, a structurant and a select amount of an unsaturated fatty acid. (freepatentsonline.com)
- one or more non-antiperspirant active particulates that are substantially inert. (happi.com)
- Antiperspirant is an Over the Counter (OTC) drug because the aluminum is an active ingredient. (education.com)
- The active ingredient, aluminum-based compounds, gives antiperspirants their sweat-blocking ability by forming a temporary plug within the sweat duct that stops the flow of sweat to the skin's surface. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Most antiperspirant emulsion systems contain effective amounts of nonionic emulsifying agents, about 20% active antiperspirant salt and as much as 70-75% water. (google.com)
- Anhydrous systems typically contain about 20% active antiperspirant salt about 10-20% other additives such as emollients, talc, etc., and as high as 60-70% volatile/non-volatile silicone fluids. (google.com)
- In a new patent application, Colgate-Palmolive inventors describe an approach to formulating antiperspirants and deodorants using zinc as the main active and optionally including skin- soothing agents such as witch hazel water. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- Described herein is an aluminum-free antiperspirant/deodorant composition that may include an oil-in-water emulsion base and an antiperspirant active dispersed in the base. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- The antiperspirant active may be primarily an amino acid, calcium carbonate and, optionally, a zinc-based antiperspirant active. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- The zinc-based antiperspirant active may be free of zinc oxide-amino acid-halide complexes, amino acid-halides, and chelated zinc oxide complexes. (cosmeticsandtoiletries.com)
- REXONA CLINICAL PROTECTION ANTIPERSPIRANT CREAM SPORT 45 ML Clinical Protection Sport for men offers up to 3x more wetness protection than a basic antiperspirant deodorant, with a fresh, masculine scent. (woolworths.com.au)
- The major constituent of antiperspirant is aluminium salts which have long been associated with cancer, as well as other human disease. (news-medical.net)
Breast Cancer Risk5
- Gansler says many of the studies that have been conducted were flawed, and even though a few detected chemicals from antiperspirants in breast tissue, they didn't prove that those chemicals had any effect on breast cancer risk. (webmd.com)
- After extensive studies to determine whether these concerns are founded, the NCI and American Cancer Society (ACS) say: "There are no strong studies in the medical literature linking breast cancer risk and antiperspirant use, and very little scientific evidence to support this claim. (qualityhealth.com)
- The researchers found no link between breast cancer risk and antiperspirant or deodorant use, or underarm shaving. (qualityhealth.com)
- Is there any evidence linking use of underarm antiperspirants to increased breast cancer risk? (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- Having interviewed 813 women with breast cancer and 793 women with no history of breast cancer, they concluded no increased breast cancer risk for women who shaved their underarm and used antiperspirants or deodorants. (cleure.com)
- Some people who experience non-stop sweating (diagnosed as hyperhidrosis) will swear by antiperspirants since they allow these individuals to go about their day without swimming in their own body's soup. (gearpatrol.com)
- Meanwhile, on the Web, several sites featured stories about a supposed link between antiperspirants and Alzheimer's disease . (webmd.com)
- William Thies, vice president of medical and scientific relations at the Alzheimer's Association in Chicago, calls the notion that antiperspirants could cause Alzheimer's disease an old legend. (scientificamerican.com)
- Studies have found only a negligible association between exposure to and long-term use of antiperspirants and Alzheimer's disease. (wikipedia.org)
- There is no adequate evidence that exposure to aluminium in antiperspirants leads to progressive dementia and Alzheimer's disease. (wikipedia.org)
- Does antiperspirant use increase the risk of aluminum-related disease, including Alzheimer's disease? (wikipedia.org)
- The studies suggest that chemicals in antiperspirants, including aluminum, are absorbed into the skin , particularly when the skin is nicked during shaving. (webmd.com)
- Antiperspirant chemicals are absorbed through the skin, block the release of toxins when you sweat, and cause these toxins to build up in the breast. (breastcancer.org)
- Antiperspirants work because they contain one or more chemicals like aluminum chloride or hydroxybromide. (howstuffworks.com)
- Since the hormone estrogen has the ability to promote the growth of breast cancer cells, it's therefore, possible that these aluminum-based chemicals in antiperspirants/deodorants may contribute to breast cancer. (cleure.com)
- A method of producing activated metal salts useful in antiperspirant compositions is disclosed. (google.es)