Antimony Sodium Gluconate
Antimony Potassium Tartrate
A chronic disease caused by LEISHMANIA DONOVANI and transmitted by the bite of several sandflies of the genera Phlebotomus and Lutzomyia. It is commonly characterized by fever, chills, vomiting, anemia, hepatosplenomegaly, leukopenia, hypergammaglobulinemia, emaciation, and an earth-gray color of the skin. The disease is classified into three main types according to geographic distribution: Indian, Mediterranean (or infantile), and African.
An endemic disease that is characterized by the development of single or multiple localized lesions on exposed areas of skin that typically ulcerate. The disease has been divided into Old and New World forms. Old World leishmaniasis is separated into three distinct types according to epidemiology and clinical manifestations and is caused by species of the L. tropica and L. aethiopica complexes as well as by species of the L. major genus. New World leishmaniasis, also called American leishmaniasis, occurs in South and Central America and is caused by species of the L. mexicana or L. braziliensis complexes.
A shiny gray element with atomic symbol As, atomic number 33, and atomic weight 75. It occurs throughout the universe, mostly in the form of metallic arsenides. Most forms are toxic. According to the Fourth Annual Report on Carcinogens (NTP 85-002, 1985), arsenic and certain arsenic compounds have been listed as known carcinogens. (From Merck Index, 11th ed)
A disease caused by any of a number of species of protozoa in the genus LEISHMANIA. There are four major clinical types of this infection: cutaneous (Old and New World) (LEISHMANIASIS, CUTANEOUS), diffuse cutaneous (LEISHMANIASIS, DIFFUSE CUTANEOUS), mucocutaneous (LEISHMANIASIS, MUCOCUTANEOUS), and visceral (LEISHMANIASIS, VISCERAL).
Teleost hormones. A family of small peptides isolated from urophyses of bony fishes. They have many different physiological effects, including long-lasting hypotensive activity and have been proposed as antihypertensives. There are at least four different compounds: urotensin I, urotensin II, urotensin III, and urotensin IV.
Nitric Oxide Synthase Type II
A free radical gas produced endogenously by a variety of mammalian cells, synthesized from ARGININE by NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHASE. Nitric oxide is one of the ENDOTHELIUM-DEPENDENT RELAXING FACTORS released by the vascular endothelium and mediates VASODILATION. It also inhibits platelet aggregation, induces disaggregation of aggregated platelets, and inhibits platelet adhesion to the vascular endothelium. Nitric oxide activates cytosolic GUANYLATE CYCLASE and thus elevates intracellular levels of CYCLIC GMP.
Nitric Oxide Synthase
Acyl Coenzyme A
A genus of flagellate protozoa comprising several species that are pathogenic for humans. Organisms of this genus have an amastigote and a promastigote stage in their life cycles. As a result of enzymatic studies this single genus has been divided into two subgenera: Leishmania leishmania and Leishmania viannia. Species within the Leishmania leishmania subgenus include: L. aethiopica, L. arabica, L. donovani, L. enrietti, L. gerbilli, L. hertigi, L. infantum, L. major, L. mexicana, and L. tropica. The following species are those that compose the Leishmania viannia subgenus: L. braziliensis, L. guyanensis, L. lainsoni, L. naiffi, and L. shawi.
Dictionaries as Topic
Large, robust forms of brown algae (PHAEOPHYCEAE) in the order Laminariales. They are a major component of the lower intertidal and sublittoral zones on rocky coasts in temperate and polar waters. Kelp, a kind of SEAWEED, usually refers to species in the genera LAMINARIA or MACROCYSTIS, but the term may also be used for species in FUCUS or Nereocystis.
Terminology as Topic
Directories as Topic
Polymers of ETHYLENE OXIDE and water, and their ethers. They vary in consistency from liquid to solid depending on the molecular weight indicated by a number following the name. They are used as SURFACTANTS, dispersing agents, solvents, ointment and suppository bases, vehicles, and tablet excipients. Some specific groups are NONOXYNOLS, OCTOXYNOLS, and POLOXAMERS.
Material Safety Data Sheets
Information or data used to ensure the safe handling and disposal of substances in the workplace. Such information includes physical properties (i.e. melting, boiling, flashing points), as well as data on toxicity, health effects, reactivity, storage, disposal, first-aid, protective equipment, and spill-handling procedures.
A parasitic hemoflagellate of the subgenus Leishmania leishmania that infects man and animals and causes visceral leishmaniasis (LEISHMANIASIS, VISCERAL). Human infections are confined almost entirely to children. This parasite is commonly seen in dogs, other Canidae, and porcupines with humans considered only an accidental host. Transmission is by Phlebotomus sandflies.
Diagnostic and prognostic potential of a competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for leishmaniasis in India. (1/139)A Leishmania donovani species-specific monoclonal antibody (monoclonal antibody D2) was evaluated for its diagnostic and prognostic potential by a competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (C-ELISA) in sera from Indian patients with visceral leishmaniasis (VL) and seven patients with post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis (PKDL). These results were compared with those obtained by microscopy with Giemsa-stained tissue smears and a direct enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (direct ELISA) with crude parasite antigen. Of 121 patients with clinically diagnosed VL examined, 103 (85.1%) were positive and 11 (9.1%) were negative by all three methods. An additional 7 (5.8%) who were negative by microscopy were positive by both C-ELISA and direct ELISA. Seven PKDL patients were also examined and were found to be positive by all three methods. Analysis of the chemotherapeutic response to sodium antimony gluconate of these 110 serologically positive VL patients showed that 57 (51.8%) were drug responsive and 53 (48.2%) were drug resistant. The C-ELISA with sera from 20 longitudinally monitored VL patients before and after chemotherapy showed a significant decrease in percent inhibition of monoclonal antibody D2 in drug-responsive patients. However, in drug-unresponsive patients, the percent inhibition of D2 was unchanged or was slightly increased. Our results therefore indicate (i) the applicability of L. donovani species-specific monoclonal antibody D2 for sensitive and specific serodiagnosis by C-ELISA, (ii) that the C-ELISA is more sensitive than microscopy, especially for early diagnosis, (iii) that L. donovani is still the main causative agent of VL, irrespective of the chemotherapeutic response, and (iv) that the C-ELISA can be used to evaluate the success of drug treatment. (+info)
Evidence that the high incidence of treatment failures in Indian kala-azar is due to the emergence of antimony-resistant strains of Leishmania donovani. (2/139)The possibility that the high frequency of treatment failures in Indian kala-azar might be due to infection with antimony-resistant strains of Leishmania donovani has not been experimentally addressed. L. donovani isolates were obtained from splenic aspiration smears of 24 patients in Bihar, India, who either did not respond (15) or did respond (9) to 1 or more full courses of treatment with sodium antimony gluconate (SAG). A strong correlation (P<.001) between clinical response and SAG sensitivity in vitro was observed only when strains were assayed as intracellular amastigotes: responsive isolates ED50=2.4+/-2.6, ED90=6.4+/-7.8 microgram SAG/mL; unresponsive isolates ED50=7.4+/-3.7 microgram SAG/mL, ED90=29.1+/-11.1 SAG/mL. No correlation with clinical response was found by use of extracellular promastigotes (ED50=48+/-22 vs. 52+/-29 microgram/mL). The emergence of antimony-resistant L. donovani strains appears to be a cause of treatment failures in India. (+info)
Randomized, double-blind study of stibogluconate plus human granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor versus stibogluconate alone in the treatment of cutaneous Leishmaniasis. (3/139)The response to recombinant human granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) in the treatment of cutaneous leishmaniasis was evaluated. Twenty patients with cutaneous leishmaniasis who had lesions for 60 days were enrolled in a double-blind placebo trial of GM-CSF with standard parenteral sodium stibogluconate (20 mg/kg-1/day-1) for 20 days. Ten patients were randomized to receive intralesionally injected GM-CSF (200 microgram) at enrollment and 1 week after, and 10 patients received saline as placebo. GM-CSF- and antimony-treated patients healed faster than patients who received antimony alone (49+/-32.8 vs. 110+/-61.6 days, P<.05). Seven of 10 patients were healed of their lesions before 40 days after therapy in the GM-CSF group, compared with only 1 of 10 patients in the placebo group (relative risk, 7; 95% confidence interval, 1.04-47.00). Thus, GM-CSF plus antimony significantly increased the chance of lesion healing in 40 days. (+info)
Out-patient parenteral antimicrobial therapy--a viable option for the management of cutaneous leishmaniasis. (4/139)Cutaneous infection with Leishmania braziliensis complex requires treatment with parenteral pentavalent antimonials to prevent development of mucocutaneous leishmaniasis. Patients with imported disease are usually managed in hospital because of concerns over drug toxicity. This study describes the clinical features and outcome of infection treated in the UK in an out-patient setting. Thirteen marines (aged 19-35 years) who acquired leishmaniasis in Belize were studied prospectively. Three had at least two lesions (0. 6-3 cm diameter), eight had regional lymphadenopathy and one had localized painless lymphatic thickening. Histology for amastigotes and PCR for Leishmania braziliensis complex was positive in all. Culture was positive in six. Patients received 1.5-2 g (mean 1.7 g) (20 mg/kg) sodium stibogluconate intravenously daily for 20 days. All developed transient musculoskeletal symptoms and asymptomatic hepatitis. Eleven developed biochemical pancreatitis, and one thrombocytopenia. Three developed transient ECG changes and one herpes zoster. There were four device-related infections, two requiring hospitalization (one required surgical drainage of an abscess). All lesions re-epithelialized. A total of 250 bed-days were saved over a 67-day period. These results indicate that in selected patients, out-patient therapy for cutaneous leishmaniasis with parenteral high-dose sodium stibogluconate may be appropriate, provided there is adequate monitoring of therapy. (+info)
Differential decline in Leishmania membrane antigen-specific immunoglobulin G (IgG), IgM, IgE, and IgG subclass antibodies in Indian kala-azar patients after chemotherapy. (5/139)Pathogenesis in kala-azar is associated with depressed cellular immunity and significant elevation of antileishmanial antibodies. Since these antibodies are present even after cure, analysis of the parasite-specific isotypes and immunoglobulin G (IgG) subclasses in kala-azar patients may shed new light on the immune responses during progression and resolution of infection. Using leishmanial membrane antigenic extracts, we investigated the relative levels of specific IgG, IgM, IgA, IgE, and IgG subclasses in Indian kala-azar patient sera during disease, drug resistance, and cure. Acute-phase sera showed strong stimulation of IgG, followed by IgE and IgM and lastly by IgA antibodies. IgG subclass analysis revealed expression of all of the subclasses, with a predominance of IgG1 during disease. Following sodium stibogluconate (SAG) resistance, the levels of IgG, IgM, IgE, and IgG4 remained constant, while there was a decrease in the titers of IgG2 and IgG3. In contrast, a significant (2.2-fold) increase in IgG1 was observed in these individuals. Cure, in both SAG-responsive and unresponsive patients, correlated with a decline in the levels of IgG, IgM, IgE, and all of the IgG subclasses. The stimulation of IgG1 and the persistence, most importantly, of IgE and IgG4 following drug resistance, along with a decline in IgE, IgG4, and IgG1 with cure, demonstrate the potential of these isotypes as possible markers for monitoring effective treatment in kala-azar. (+info)
A randomized comparison of branded sodium stibogluconate and generic sodium stibogluconate for the treatment of visceral leishmaniasis under field conditions in Sudan. (6/139)OBJECTIVE: To compare the outcome of treatment of Sudanese kala-azar patients treated under field conditions with either branded sodium stibogluconate (SSG) (Pentostam GlaxoWellcome) or generic SSG (Albert David Ltd, Calcutta, supplied by International Dispensary Association, Amsterdam). METHOD: Randomised comparison. 271 patients were treated with Pentostam and 245 with generic SSG. RESULTS: No statistically significant differences in cure rate or mortality were detected between Pentostam and generic SSG. No differences in side-effects between the two drugs were noted. The initial cure rate at the time of discharge was 93.7 and 97.6%, respectively; the death rate during treatment 5.9 and 2.4%. Six months follow up was achieved in 88.5% of the discharged patients. Two patients had died in the Pentostam group and two had died in the generic SSG group, giving a final death rate of 7.5 and 3.7%. The number of relapses in the Pentostam and generic SSG groups were 3 and 1, respectively. The final cure rates, calculated at 6 months after discharge, were 91.3% and 95.9%. CONCLUSION: No difference was observed in the performance of generic SSG compared to Pentostam for the treatment of visceral leishmaniasis in Sudan. Generic SSG can be routinely and safely used for the treatment of kala-azar. Generic SSG costs only 1/14 of the price of Pentostam. The use of generic SSG may make treatment of kala-azar affordable for national governments in Africa. (+info)
Sodium stibogluconate (Pentostam) potentiates oxidant production in murine visceral leishmaniasis and in human blood. (7/139)Sodium stibogluconate (Sbb), a leishmanicidal drug, was studied for its in vivo effect on the formation of reactive oxygen species (ROS), assessed by chemiluminescence (CL) in the whole blood of mice infected with Leishmania infantum. Stimulation of ROS formation induced ex vivo by zymosan particles or the protein kinase C activator phorbol myristate acetate (PMA) was reduced by approximately 25% (P < 0.05) after infection of mice. Treatment of infected mice with Sbb (50 to 400 mg/kg of body weight) enhanced the blood CL induced by zymosan and PMA (47 to 96%, P < 0.01). The drug potentiation effect also occurred in uninfected mice. In vitro treatment of normal human blood with Sbb (1, 10, or 100 microg/ml) for 1 h primed the CL response to PMA (29 to 54%). The priming effect of Sbb was also observed on the production of superoxide by isolated polymorphonuclear leukocytes stimulated either by PMA and zymosan or by the chemoattractants N-formyl-Met-Leu-Phe and platelet-activating factor. These data provide the first evidence of priming of the phagocyte respiratory burst by Sbb. This novel property of Sbb may contribute to the drug's leishmanicidal effect. (+info)
Deaths in visceral leishmaniasis (Kala-azar) during treatment. (8/139)Twenty-seven out of five hundred and fifty three patients hospitalized for visceral leishmaniasis (Kala-azar) died during treatment with sodium antimony gluconate. Data from these patients were evaluated to find out the cause of death. Eight patients had associated diseases such as pulmonary tuberculosis (3), severe malnutrition (1), acute gastroenteritis (1), spleenic infarction (1), acute renal failure (1) and atrial septal defect (1) which could be attributed to death. Twelve patients developed spontaneous haemorrhages from nose, gums and gastrointestinal tract and died, despite of adequate supportive measures. Seven other patients who were improving slowly with antimony therapy died unexpectedly. Though, cause of death could be explained in some patients with associated disease conditions, it could not be explained in others as significant clinical manifestations, haematological, biochemical and electrocardiographic alterations were not evident prior to death. Our impression is that mortality in Kala-azar patients during standard antimonial therapy is more related to the drug rather than the disease process. (+info)
Pentostam (sodium stibogluconate)
Pentostam injection contains the active ingredient sodium stibogluconate, which is an antimony compound used specifically in the treatment of a protozoal infection called leishmaniasis.
Cationic liposomal sodium stibogluconate (SSG), a potent therapeutic tool for treatment of infection by SSG-sensitive and ...
Pentavalent antimonials have been the first-line treatment for leishmaniasis for decades. However, the development of resistance to sodium stibogluconate (SSG) has limited its use, especially for treating visceral leishmaniasis (VL). The present work aims to optimize a cationic liposomal formulation of SSG for the treatment of both SSG-sensitive (AG83) and SSG-resistant (GE1F8R and CK1R) Leishmania donovani infections. Parasite killing was determined by the 3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol-2)-2,5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide (MTT) assay and microscopic counting of Giemsa-stained macrophages. Macrophage uptake studies were carried out by confocal microscopic imaging. Parasite-liposome interactions were visualized through transmission electron microscopy. Toxicity tests were performed using assay kits. Organ parasite burdens were determined by microscopic counting and limiting dilution assays. Cytokines were measured by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISAs) and flow cytometry. Although all cationic ...
Phase I evaluation of sodium stibogluconate in combination with interferon alpha-2b followed by cisplatin, vinblastine and...
This trial investigateD the tolerability and efficacy of sodium stibogluconate + interferon alpha 2b [CDDP]+ cisplatin + vinblastine [VBL] + dacarbazine [DTIC]
The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | American Cutaneous Leishmaniasis: a Comparison of Three Sodium...
Abstract Thirty-six patients with American cutaneous leishmaniasis were randomized to receive intravenous sodium stibogluconate for 10 days at a dose of 600 mg antimony (Sb) per day by one of three schedules: once daily by rapid infusion (A), by continuous 24 hr infusion (B), or in divided doses every eight hours by rapid infusion (C). Patients not cured after initial treatment were rerandomized to one of the other treatment schedules. An additional 19 patients who were not part of the randomized study received standard (STD) sodium stibogluconate treatment (600 mg Sb once daily by rapid infusion for 10 days, identical with schedule A). In the randomized study, the overall cure rate after the first course of treatment was 64%, but was higher for schedule A (100%) than for B (50%) or C (42%) (P < 0.01). Considering all courses of treatment, schedule A was more effective (94%) than B (53%) or C (43%) (P < 0.01). Paradoxically, patients in group A had a higher cure rate than patients in group STD (42
The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | Pentavalent Antimony-Mannan Conjugate Therapy of Experimental Visceral...
Abstract Pentavalent antimony-mannan (Sb[V]-mannan) was 10-fold more potent than sodium stibogluconate in a murine model of visceral leishmaniasis. Liver antimony concentrations were six-fold higher after Sb[V]-mannan therapy compared with a dose of sodium stibogluconate that was equipotent in reducing liver parasite burdens. Murine toxicity of Sb[V]-mannan was variable, with a 50% lethal dose (LD50) for one preparation that was well above the concentration that killed 90% of the parasites, and for another preparation was only modestly higher than the concentration that killed 90% of the parasites.
One hundred and twenty six patients with kala-azar (visceral leishmaniasis) were allocated at random to one of two groups for treatment with sodium stibogluconate. One group was treated for 20 days; in the other group the patients were assessed after 20 days treatment and treatment was continued if necessary. Both groups were followed up for six months. There was no significant difference in symptomatic outcome between the two groups at 20 days. At six months eight of the patients in the group treated for 20 days had relapsed and 54 were cured. Of the group given more than 20 days treatment if necessary, 62 were cured and none had relapsed (12 required more than 20 days treatment). This difference between the two groups was significant. One patient in each group did not respond to sodium stibogluconate, but both were were cured with pentamidine. Altogether 104 patients were cured after 20 days treatment; 20, including the eight who relapsed, were cured after more than 20 days treatment. ...
Comparison of regimens of treatment with sodium stibogluconate in kala-azar. | The BMJ
Thank you for your interest in spreading the word about The BMJ.. NOTE: We only request your email address so that the person you are recommending the page to knows that you wanted them to see it, and that it is not junk mail. We do not capture any email address.. ...
Start modernizing your workloads at scale with Managed Instance by Dani Ljepava & Vladimir Ivanovic - SQLServerGeeks
This content is for SSG members only. You can join for FREE and become a SSG member. Yeah, SSG membership is free. If you are a member already, please login to access the content ...
Sodium stibogluconate (UK PID)
UKPID MONOGRAPH SODIUM STIBOGLUCONATE WN Harrison PhD CChem MRSC SM Bradberry BSc MB MRCP JA Vale MD FRCP FRCPE FRCPG FFOM National Poisons Information Service (Birmingham Centre), West Midlands Poisons Unit, City Hospital NHS Trust, Dudley Road, Birmingham B18 7QH This monograph has been produced by staff of a National Poisons Information Service Centre in the United Kingdom. The work was commissioned and funded by the UK Departments of Health, and was designed as a source of detailed information for use by poisons information centres. Peer review group: Directors of the UK National Poisons Information Service. SODIUM STIBOGLUCONATE Toxbase summary Type of product Used in the treatment of visceral, cutaneous and mucocutaneous leishmaniasis. Toxicity Toxic effects have been reported following parenteral administration of antimony pharmaceuticals. Features There are no reports of ingestion, inhalation or topical exposure. However, effects similar to those reported for other antimony compounds may ...
China Sodium Gluconate 99.8% Min with Best Quality - China Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate 99.8%
China Sodium Gluconate 99.8% Min with Best Quality, Find details about China Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate 99.8% from Sodium Gluconate 99.8% Min with Best Quality - Jinan ZZ International Trade Co., Ltd.
Sodium antimony | Na3O4Sb - PubChem
Sodium antimony | Na3O4Sb | CID 25469 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities, safety/hazards/toxicity information, supplier lists, and more.
Antibiotics: October 2008
Paromomycin is an aminoglycoside that is active against Gram-negative and many Gram-positive bacteria as well as some protozoa and cestodes. It is out of use as an antibiotic but was licensed in 2007 in India as an effective, well tolerated and affordable treatment for visceral leishmaniasis (VL) at a dose of 11mg/kg (base) for 21 days. Currently, the non-profit group Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative is conducting studies on paromomycin (as monotherapy and in combination) in VL in Africa, and the Institute for OneWorld Health is conducting a Phase IV study in India. Paromomycin in combination with sodium stibogluconate has proven to be effective in African and Indian VL and improves survival in African VL. To prevent the emergence of drug-resistant leishmaniasis in areas of anthroponotic transmission (India and Africa), paromomycin should be used as part of combination therapy for VL. Further trials testing different combinations are much needed. In addition, the distribution of ...
Who are the leading players in the Sodium Gluconate Sales Market Report 2017? | Prismcoalition
This report studies the Sodium Gluconate market status and outlook of global and major regions, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global and major regions, and splits the Sodium Gluconate market by product type and applications/end industries.. The global Sodium Gluconate market is valued at XX million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach XX million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022.. Browse Full Report Visit :- http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/sodium-gluconate-sales-market. The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.. North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Sodium Gluconate.. Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx ...
China Sodium Gluconate 99% Min Purity, Sodium Gluconate 99% Min Purity Manufacturers, Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
China Sodium Gluconate 99% Min Purity manufacturers - Select 2018 high quality Sodium Gluconate 99% Min Purity products in best price from certified Chinese Sodium manufacturers, Sodium Cmc suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com
Buy Sodium Gluconate in Concrete from CNBM China Price,Size,Weight,Model,Width -Okorder.com
Buy Sodium Gluconate in Concrete from CNBM China, Find Details include Size,Weight,Model and Width about Sodium Gluconate in Concrete from CNBM China. Make an Inquiry for Sodium Gluconate in Concrete from CNBM China at OKorder.com.
Buy Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate Suppliers, Manufacturers, Traders
Buy Sodium Gluconate online from WorldOfChemicals. We have the list of top Sodium Gluconate suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and traders with the best price listed from worldwide.
China Sodium Gluconate 99% Manufacturers and Suppliers - Sodium Gluconate 99% Factory
Find famous brands sodium gluconate 99% made in China from professional sodium gluconate 99% manufacturers and suppliers in China. Buy discount products at cheap price from our factory.
Global Sodium Gluconate Market: Set to Grow Exponentially During the Forecast 2015-2021 | Oct 17, 2016 - ReleaseWire
Press Release issued Oct 17, 2016: Sodium gluconate is a salt of gluconic acid. It is a white powder, odorless and soluble in water. Sodium gluconate is used as chelating agent in various applications such as cement, alumina dyeing and plating industries. Sodium gluconate is also used as a surface cleaning agent. It is an effective sequestrant for magnesium, iron, aluminum, copper and calcium. It is used as a softener in water treatment.
98 Min Purity Sodium Gluconate Rizhao - WorldBid B2B Market
Chemicals - Powders China, 98 Min Purity Sodium Gluconate, Purity 98%min sodium gluconate, white in crystalline granule or powder. CAS n° 527-07-1 EINECS : 208-407-7 Sodium glucon...
Sodium gluconate Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter
We are an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company - Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Sodium gluconate based in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
We required Sodium Gluconate on regular basis. CIF Nhava Sheva /Chennai basis for Indenting Sale. Monthly 450 to 600 MT(Monthly). Packing : 25 Kg Bag and Jumbo Bag Genuine and high quality makers/supplier who can offer CIF prices with LC 90 / DA 90 Days (No FOB, Sight or TT offer needed).Please offer along with Manufacturer Name and COA. ...
Image,Photo,Picture of Sodium Gluconate(Concrete Retarder Admixture) -Okorder.com
Image,Photo,Pictures of Sodium Gluconate(Concrete Retarder Admixture) Product. You can Contact the Supplier Directly for More Products and Price Information
Hubei RBS Chemical Co.,ltd./Компании
Sodium Gluconate Applications: (1)Used as a cement admixture: after a certain amount of sodium gluconate is added into the cement, it can imp ...
1 - Forex ssg system free download
Sach day dau tu forex #### FOREX SSG SYSTEM FREE DOWNLOAD Ceny walut w czasie rzeczywistym forex #### Pool systems general trading fze
Movement Related SSG Passing and Receiving - Soccer | Sportplan
Soccer Movement Related SSG Passing and Receiving Objective: Developing practice above with team based small sided game. Detail: Increase area to 50 x 50. Split the players into 3 groups of 5 1 floater. Each team has a ball and plays at the same time. Teams transfer the ball around the area with the objective of the
FinchTalk: July 2009
In earlier posts, we presented examples where we needed to write software to parse fasta formatted sequence files and output files from alignment programs. These parsers then called routines in the HDF I/O library to add data to the HDF5 file. During the import phase, we could set different compression levels and define the chunk size to compress our data and optimize access times. In these cases, we developed a simple data model based on the alignment output from programs like BWA, Bowtie, and MapReads. Most importantly, we were able to work with NGS data from multiple platforms efficiently, with software that required weeks of development rather than the months and years that would be needed if the system was built from scratch.. While HDF5 technology is powerful out-of-the-box, a number of features can still be added to make it better for bioinformatics applications. The BioHDF project is about making such domain-specific extensions. These are expected to include modifications to the ...
A Comparison of Miltefosine and Sodium Stibogluconate for Treatment of Visceral Leishmaniasis in an Ethiopian Population with...
BACKGROUND: Antimonials are the mainstay of visceral leishmaniasis (VL) treatment in Africa. The increasing incidence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) coinfection requires alternative safe and effective drug regimens. Oral miltefosine has been proven to be safe and effective in the treatment of Indian VL but has not been studied in Africa or in persons with HIV and VL coinfection. METHODS: We compared the efficacy of miltefosine and sodium stibogluconate (SSG) in the treatment of VL in persons in Ethiopia. A total of 580 men with parasitologically and/or serologically confirmed VL were randomized to receive either oral miltefosine (100 mg per day for 28 days) or intramuscular SSG (20 mg/kg per day for 30 days). RESULTS: The initial cure rate was 88% in both treatment groups. Mortality during treatment was 2% in the miltefosine group, compared with 10% in the SSG group. Initial treatment failure was 8% in the miltefosine group, compared with 1% in the SSG group. Among the 375 patients (65%) ...
PXD101 | EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Activate Autophagy
Chemotherapy of leishmaniasis is principally predicated on antimonials. and 13e werent dangerous against fibroblasts, macrophages, or dendritic cells. Jointly, these results claim that the aziridine-2,3-dicarboxylates 13b and 13e are potential antileishmanial business lead substances with low toxicity against web host cells and selective antiparasitic results. Chemotherapy against leishmaniasis is situated generally on antimony substances, initially defined in 1912 by Vianna (42) in Brazil as trivalent antimonials [Sb(III)]. These substances display high toxicity and a small therapeutic window, conditions that led to the introduction of the pentavalent antimonium [Sb(V)] agencies sodium stibogluconate (Pentostam) and meglumine antimoniate (Glucantime), presented around 1940 (31, 38). Pentavalent antimonium substances display a wider healing window and therefore became the medications of preference against leishmaniasis. Nevertheless, their toxicity causes critical unwanted effects that PXD101 ...
China Factory Offer Food Additives Powder Price Sodium Gluconate - China Sodium Gluconate, Gluconate
China Factory Offer Food Additives Powder Price Sodium Gluconate, Find details about China Sodium Gluconate, Gluconate from Factory Offer Food Additives Powder Price Sodium Gluconate - Weifang Bochuang Chemical Co., Ltd.
How Is Antimony Purified
Antimony is a silvery-white metal that is found in the earths crust. Antimony ores are mined and then mixed with other metals to form antimony alloys or combined with oxygen to form antimony oxide. Little antimony is currently mined in the United States. It is brought into this country from other countries for processing. However there are companies in the United States that produce antimony .... Read More ...
plant design for the manufacturing of antimony trioxide
[randpic]manufacturing process antimony trioxide - ugcnetnicmanufacturing process of antimony metal process for the manufacture of antimony mercury oxide the sulfides of both mercury and antimony to develop a More Info antimony metal process - manuf
Antimony legal definition of antimony
Definition of antimony in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is antimony? Meaning of antimony as a legal term. What does antimony mean in law?
What Is Antimony Concentrate
Jan 06 2021 Antimony is naturally present at low levels in the environment and soils typically contain no more than 1 part per million ppm antimony. At this concentration antimony is not harmful to people nor does it accumulate inside the body unlike well-known toxic heavy metals. However chronic exposure to antimony - usually via inhalation or .
Antimony(Sb), Antimony(Sb) direct from Zhongnuo Advanced Material (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. in China (Mainland)
Antimony(Sb) from Zhongnuo Advanced Material (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.. Search High Quality Antimony(Sb) Manufacturing and Exporting supplier on Alibaba.com.
Albuterol sulfate 0.042 / Revista pronto españa 2015
0.01 LBS ( ). ProAir HFA albuterol inhaled. Adult Dosing. Info: 1 spray = 103 mcg albuterol sulfate equivalent to 90 mcg albuterol base bronchospasm.. Although splanchnic buy zithromax of albuterol does foolishly stibogluconate. Patients fluttering price zithromax should sulfate promoted predictably for. 0.07.Cualquiera sea el caso, tal vez estés decidido a cambiar por completo la decoración de tu sala pero te encuentras justo en el momento en que no sabes por dónde.Palabras con a en inglés,. albuterol albuterols Albyn Alca Alca torda Alcade. amphetamine sulfate amphetamine sulphate amphetamines.Inicio » Galería: América vs Chivas. The Tigers led 3-0 in the eighth,. Ive been made redundant albuterol sulfate ya Mannings revelations actually.Do you like it here? http://fashionbeautyetc.com/about/ albuterol sulfate price Two men from the northern. Its a bad line fetched vent 0.05 Betamethasone.. Im at Liverpool University msds sheet for albuterol sulfate inhalation solution 0.083 Russell ...
Global Antimony Oxide Market Professional Survey Report 2017 : ReportsnReports
[108 Pages Report] Check for Discount on Global Antimony Oxide Market Professional Survey Report 2017 report by QYResearch Group. This report studies Antimony Oxide in Global market, especially in...
Conditions Modifying The Action Of Antimony - Tolerance. Antimony (Antimonium, Stibium) Treatment
The preceding description requires to be qualified, especially in cases of what is called tolerance. If the giving of antimony be commenced in fractional doses, and continued with very gradual incre...
Procure from the Antimony suppliers listed here
Determine a thorough listing of Antimony Distributors and Manufacturers. Obtain a quote, accurate contact info or size up Antimony suppliers
IAM - SSG 31 - Risk Assessment and Management (PDF)
The scope of the Risk Assessment and Management SSG includes risks associated with Physical Asset or Asset Management System / Process Failures, and recognises the overlap and interaction of various risk families. (It excludes Corporate Risks such as FOREX or Commodity Risk and general occupational safety risks). This SSG is applicable to: asset intensive businesses, where significant expenditure, resources, performance dependency and/or risks are associated with the creation/acquisition, utilisation, maintenance or renewal/disposal of assets organisations that have, or intend to manage or invest in, a significant portfolio of assets, or where the performance of an asset system and the management of assets are central to the effective delivery of service, product or other business objectives organisations where there is a business or public accountability requirement to demonstrate best value in the safe management of assets and provision of associated services. ...
Preparation and characterization of iron-copper binary oxide and its effective removal of antimony(III) from aqueous solution...
Article Preparation and characterization of iron-copper binary oxide and its effective removal of antimony(III) from aqueous solution. An Fe-Cu binary oxide was fabricated through a simple co-precipitation process, and was used to remove Sb(III) from...
High Probability ETF Trading: 7 ETFs You Need to Know (FAS, TYH, USD, EEM, DUG, SSG, XLY)
One of the great things about trading with high probability trading strategies, especially for exchange-traded funds, is that the strategies provide quantified, consistent guidance for traders looking to find the best ETFs to trade every day and regardless of market conditions. Heres a few examples of this principle with these 7 ETFs.
Daftar Obat yang Menyebabkan Trombositopenia | Medical Logbook
(anti-neoplastic drugs are not included) Quinine/Quinidine group Quinine Quinidine Heparin Regular unfractionated heparin Low molecular weight heparin Gold salts Antimicrobials Antimony containing drugs Stibophen Sodium stibogluconate Cephalosporins Cephamandazole Cefotetan Ceftazidime Cephalothin Ciprofloxacin Clarithromycin Fluconazole Fusidic acid Gentamicin Nilidixic acid Penicillins Ampicillin Apalcillin Methicillin Meziocillin Penicillin Piperacillin Pentamidine Rifampin Sulpha group Sulfamethoxazole Sulfamethoxypyridazine Sulfisoxazole Suramin Vancomycin…
China Sodium Gluconate/Gluconate Sodium 98 - China Gluconate Sodium, 527-07-1
China Sodium Gluconate/Gluconate Sodium 98, Find details about China Gluconate Sodium, 527-07-1 from Sodium Gluconate/Gluconate Sodium 98 - Jinan ZZ International Trade Co., Ltd.
Mass spectrometry (MS) is a powerful analytical tool with its application in the field of biological sciences for identification of proteins, defining post-translational modifications, studying protein expression and protein interactions. This thesis presents MS analyses of proteins for defining modifications observed during sample preparation and identification of proteins isolated from clinical samples and microorganisms. The first part of the thesis includes proteomic analysis of antimony resistant L. tropica. The results clearly indicated that the generation of antimony resistance by parasites, either in host organism or in vitro, causes alteration of protein expression levels, and the mechanism of antimony resistance in host organism and in vitro conditions follow different strategies. In the second part of the study, proteomic analysis of Bence Jones proteins isolated from urine of multiple myeloma patients was performed. Gel electrophoresis and MS analysis revealed that the proteins from ...
TOXICITY STUDIES OF ANTIMONY IN MALE ALBINO RATS AND ANTIMONY LEVELS IN NIGERIAN BOTTLE WATER SAMPLES | Nnamdi Azikiwe...
AUTHOR: ILO, ELOCHUKWU CAJETAN DEPARTMENT: APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY AND BREWING AFFILIATION: NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA The rat sub-chronic toxicity study (dose-response relationship) and the assessment of Antimony concentration in Nigerian bottled water samples (exposure assessment) were the two complimentary studies that sought to estimate the Antimony risk in Nigeria via drinking water. The rat sub-chronic toxicity study…
There are substantial environmental concerns with the recycling of polyester right now. Most polyester contains antimony which is not a benign chemical - it is a likely carcinogen, among other issues. Recycling polyester releases encapsulated antimony, thus creating antimony trioxide, which has a toxicity profile less sanguine even than antimonys. If your green desire is to help stem the use of industrial chemicals and their pollution of the earth - and of people - this is a step you would choose to avoid. Thanks to the cradle to cradle people, antimony free polyester does exist. Antimony free polyester fabrics are available. Unfortunately, although antimony free polyester - that is, non-toxic polyester (and there is controversy about whether the antimony is a threat to humans during use and before end of life) - does exist, there is no viable program for recycling it and keeping it segregated from other types of polyester right now. In fact, there is no viable program for the recycling of ...
georgia grinding antimony ore mineral
Mineral Commodity Profiles: Antimony Pharos ProjectMineral Commodity Profiles.Antimony.By W.C.Butterman and J.F.Carlin,Jr.2004The most important ore minerals of antimony are the su
China Antimony White Powder, Antimony White Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
China Antimony White Powder manufacturers - Select 2018 high quality Antimony White Powder products in best price from certified Chinese Electric Powder manufacturers, Powder Coating Material suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com
A Telomeric Cluster of Antimony Resistance Genes on Chromosome 34 of Leishmania infantum | Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
Thank you for sharing this Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy article.. NOTE: We request your email address only to inform the recipient that it was you who recommended this article, and that it is not junk mail. We do not retain these email addresses.. ...
Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Gluconic Acid 50% Solution, Sodium Gluconate Suppliers and Manufacturers China - BAISHENG
We have high quality and highly effective glucono-delta-lactone, gluconic acid 50% solution, sodium gluconate made in China for sale. All of our products are sold at a discount. Please be free to place an order and the customized orders are also welcome.
China Antimony and Cosmetics Industry Report 2013-2015: Worldwide Industry Latest Market Share, Growth, Size, Trends, Strategy...
Albany, NY (PRWEB) September 30, 2013 -- Since 2012, the global antimony price has been sluggish, mainly affected by the descending of antimony price in
Antimony (Sb) Lumina Hollow Cathode Lamp with Intensitron Cable | PerkinElmer
Antimony (Sb) Lumina Hollow Cathode Lamp with Intensitron Cable from PerkinElmer. Diameter: 50mm (2in.). From our line of lamps with Lumina Adapter.
Antimony Summary Report | CureHunter
Antimony: A metallic element that has the atomic symbol Sb, atomic number 51, and atomic weight 121.75. It is used as a metal alloy and as medicinal and poisonous salts. It is toxic and an irritant to the skin and the mucous membranes.
Acrylic cube Antimony
High purity antimony in a 50x50x50mm acrylic cube. As the sample is embedded in acrylic glass, it can be viewed safely. Start your collection of the 118 elements in decorative acrylic cubes now! Please consider, that this cube is labeled with the German name of the element. ...
CORRECTING and REPLACING U.S. Antimony Reports All-Time Record Production | Business Wire
Third paragraph, first bullet of release should read: A drop in the price of antimony for the year of $.59 per pound from $5.30 in 2013 to $4.71 in 20
Glycerine, Sodium Gluconate, Melamine and Other Chemicals
We are dealing in these chemicals since last 8-10 years & some are procured since more than 20 years. The Sourcing mainly is based in Asian & European countries.. These chemicals are used in Paint, Varnish, Water Treatment Chemicals, Laminates, Optical Whiteners, Detergent Industries, Pharma & Agro applications etc ...
Chemical raw material-chiyuanji/superplasticizer/polycarboxylate/sodium gluconate/paper lunch box/lignosulphonate/cement...
There are many kinds of chemical raw materials, and they are widely used. There are more than 500~700 chemicals in the world, more than 100 thousand are sold on the market, and more than 1000 new chem
Stibanilic Acid | Definition of Stibanilic Acid by Merriam-Webster
Stibanilic acid definition is - an unstable acid NH2C6H4SbO(OH)2 containing antimony that is analogous to arsanilic acid and is used in making organic antimonial drugs; para-amino-benzene-stibonic acid.
Product | Important technical information about antimonytrioxide
Antimony Trioxide is mainly produced via the smelting of stibnite ore.It can be readily oxidized to antimony pentoxide and related antimony (V) compounds.
ஆண்டிமனி மூவயோடைடு - தமிழ் விக்கிப்பீடியா
ஆண்டிமனி மூவயோடைடு ( Antimony triiodide) என்பது (SbI3) என்ற மூலக்கூற்று வாய்ப்பாடு கொண்ட ஒரு கனிம வேதியியல் சேர்மமாகும். மாணிக்கச் சிவப்பிலான இத்திண்மம் மட்டுமே ஆண்டிமனி தனிமத்தின் அடையாளப்படுத்தப்பட்ட ஒர் இரும அயோடைடு ஆகும். அதாவது முழு சேர்மமும் (SbxIy) என்ற வாய்ப்பாட்டுக்குள் தனிப்படுத்தப்படுகிறது. இது ஆண்டிமனியை +3 என்ற ஆக்சிசனேற்ற நிலையில் கொண்டுள்ளது. கனமான முதன்மைக்குழு ...
antimony - Wiktionary
The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations. ...
Skip to Properties
Antimony Single Crystal Sb bulk & research qty manufacturer. Properties, SDS, Applications, Price. Free samples program. Term contracts & credit cards/PayPal accepted.
Tadalista Recommended Dosage
Tadalista - Those who select antimony in consequence of its powerful antiphlogistic properties, will not of course care to substitute for it a remedy which is not thought to have (so far as we know) any other influence upon the disease, than that which results from its operation as an emetic.
Avicennite - Lycos.com
www.mindat.org/gm/437 Avicennite in ragged arc-shaped swath on chert, with additional, less easily described, coverage of avicennite at upper left. Also in upper left area are numerous cream-colored splotches of hydrous antimony oxides, probably hydroxycalcioroméite (although it has not been analyzed), replacing parapierrotite crystals. Collected and photographed ... ...
List of MeSH codes (D09)
... antimony sodium gluconate MeSH D09.811.308.200 - calcium gluconate MeSH D09.811.366.388 - diphosphoglyceric acids MeSH D09.811. ...
Sodium monofluoroacetate (1080) is a mammalian poison in which two acetic acid hydrogens are replaced with fluorine and sodium ... The pentafluorides of phosphorus, arsenic, and antimony are more reactive than their respective trifluorides, with antimony ... Calcium gluconate is often applied next, providing calcium ions to bind with fluoride; skin burns can be treated with 2.5% ... Sodium monofluorophosphate and sometimes sodium or tin(II) fluoride are often found in fluoride toothpastes, first introduced ...
Although zinc sulfate is a commonly used zinc form, zinc citrate, gluconate and picolinate may be valid options as well. These ... Ornaments made of alloys containing 80-90% zinc, with lead, iron, antimony, and other metals making up the remainder, have been ... or sodium-zinc EDTA does not differ when added as fortificants to maize tortillas". Journal of Nutrition. 135 (5): 1102-5. doi: ... A variety of zinc compounds are commonly used, such as zinc carbonate and zinc gluconate (as dietary supplements), zinc ...
Sodium ferric gluconate complex. Blood substitutes and. perfusion solutions (B05). *Dextran. *Gelatin agents ... Antimony pentasulfide. *Creosote. *Guaiacolsulfonate. *Guaifenesin (+ oxomemazine). *Ipecacuanha (Syrup of ipecac). * ...
List of inorganic compounds
Na2PFO3 Sodium nitrate - NaNO3 Sodium nitrite - NaNO2 Sodium nitroprusside - Na 2[Fe(CN) 5NO]·2H2O Sodium oxide - Na2O Sodium ... 2 Antimony sulfate - Sb2(SO4)3 Antimony trichloride -SbCl3 Antimony trifluoride - SbF3 Antimony trioxide - Sb2O3 Antimony ... SrPO3F Strontium gluconate - Sr(HOCH 2(CHOH) 4CO 2) 2 Strontium hydride - SrH2 Strontium hydrogen phosphate - SrHPO4 Strontium ... NaHSO3 Sodium borate - Na 2B 4O 7 Sodium borohydride - NaBH4 Sodium bromate - NaBrO3 Sodium bromide - NaBr Sodium bromite - ...
Starting in the early 19th century and continuing into the 20th century, Fowler's solution, a toxic concoction of sodium ... The replacement of phosphate by arsenate is initiated when arsenate reacts with glucose and gluconate in vitro. This reaction ... Bentley, Ronald; Chasteen, TG (2002). "Microbial Methylation of Metalloids: Arsenic, Antimony, and Bismuth". Microbiology and ... Li, J.H; Rossman, T.G (1991). "Comutagenesis of sodium arsenite with ultraviolet radiation in Chinese hamster V79 cells". ...
Syrup of ipecac
Sodium thiosulfate#. Hydrofluoric acid. *Calcium gluconate#. Methanol /. Ethylene glycol. poisoning. *Primary alcohols: Ethanol ... Antimony pentasulfide. *Creosote. *Guaiacolsulfonate. *Guaifenesin (+ oxomemazine). *Ipecacuanha (Syrup of ipecac). * ...
Li, J.H; Rossman, T.G (1991). "Comutagenesis of sodium arsenite with ultraviolet radiation in Chinese hamster V79 cells". ... The replacement of phosphate by arsenate is initiated when arsenate reacts with glucose and gluconate in vitro. This ... "Microbial Methylation of Metalloids: Arsenic, Antimony, and Bismuth". Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews. 66 (2): 250- ... a toxic concoction of sodium arsenite, was sold. The organoarsenic compound Salvarsan was the first synthetic chemotherapeutic ...
Sodium Magnesium Aluminium Silicon Phosphorus Sulfur Chlorine Argon Potassium Calcium Scandium Titanium Vanadium Chromium ... Antimony Tellurium Iodine Xenon Caesium Barium Lanthanum Cerium Praseodymium Neodymium Promethium Samarium Europium Gadolinium ... Zinc supplements (frequently zinc acetate or zinc gluconate lozenges) are a group of dietary supplements that are commonly used ... Other metals long known to form binary alloys with zinc are aluminium, antimony, bismuth, gold, iron, lead, mercury, silver, ...
کلسیم - ویکیپدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
Sodium Magnesium Aluminium Silicon Phosphorus Sulfur Chlorine Argon Potassium Calcium Scandium Titanium Vanadium Chromium ... Antimony Tellurium Iodine Xenon Caesium Barium Lanthanum Cerium Praseodymium Neodymium Promethium Samarium Europium Gadolinium ... Calcium Forte)(Calcium Lactate Gluconate 2.94g +Calcium Carbonate 0.3 g) کاربرد کلسیم در کشاورزی(نقش در تغذیه گیاهی)[ویرایش]. ... These lead-calcium alloys are also used in casting, replacing lead-antimony alloys. Calcium is also used to strengthen ...
Sodium Magnesium Aluminium Silicon Phosphorus Sulfur Chlorine Argon Potassium Calcium Scandium Titanium Vanadium Chromium ... Antimony Tellurium Iodine Xenon Caesium Barium Lanthanum Cerium Praseodymium Neodymium Promethium Samarium Europium Gadolinium ... Other calcium preparations include calcium carbonate, calcium citrate malate, and calcium gluconate. The intestine absorbs ... These lead-calcium alloys are also used in casting, replacing lead-antimony alloys. Calcium is also used to strengthen ...
Sodium Magnesium Aluminium Silicon Phosphorus Sulfur Chlorine Argon Potassium Calcium Scandium Titanium Vanadium Chromium ... Antimony Tellurium Iodine Xenon Caesium Barium Lanthanum Cerium Praseodymium Neodymium Promethium Samarium Europium Gadolinium ... A variety o zinc compoonds are commonly uised, sic as zinc carbonate an zinc gluconate (as dietary supplements), zinc chloride ...
antimony sodium gluconates | EUdict | English...
... antimony sodium gluconates in English->Armenian dictionary. Search nearly 14 million words and phrases in more than 468 ... antimony. antimony potassium tartrate. antimony sodium gluconates. antinematodal agents. antineoplastic agents. antineoplastic ... antimony sodium gluconates being on one side, biased, bigger on one side, unfairly weighted jäik četiri 徵象 征象 agressão ... antimony sodium gluconates. English. Armenian. antimony sodium gluconates. ծարաքար նատրիում գլյուկոնատներ. antimony. ծարրաքար ( ...
Antimony Sodium Gluconate
Title: Antimony Sodium Gluconate. Literature References: General term referring to either a trivalent or pentavalent antimony ... Literature References: Trivalent antimony compound. Prepn: Das Gupta, Indian J. Pharm. 15, 84 (1953); A. Axon et al., US ... Literature References: Pentavalent antimony compound. Prepn: Datta, Ghosh, Sci. Cult. 11, 699 (1945-6); Bose, Ghosh, Indian J. ... complex with sodium gluconate. Pentavalent compound may require reduction in vivo to the trivalent form to be bioactive. ...
Sodium Antimony Gluconate Induces Generation of Reactive Oxygen Species and Nitric Oxide via Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase and...
Pentavalent antimony complexes, such as sodium stibogluconate and sodium antimony gluconate (SAG), are still the first choice ... Sodium Antimony Gluconate Induces Generation of Reactive Oxygen Species and Nitric Oxide via Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase and ... Sodium Antimony Gluconate Induces Generation of Reactive Oxygen Species and Nitric Oxide via Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase and ... Sodium Antimony Gluconate Induces Generation of Reactive Oxygen Species and Nitric Oxide via Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase and ...
Sodium Antimony Gluconate Manufacturer,Sodium Antimony Gluconate Supplier
Pharmacovigilance in kala-azar patients with severe thrombocytopenia caused by sodium antimony gluconate & miltefosine. |...
Sodium antimony gluconate (SAG) and miltefosine used in the treatment of kala-azar are known to cause several side effects but ... Adolescent , Adult , Antimony Sodium Gluconate/adverse effects , Antiprotozoal Agents/adverse effects , Female , Humans , ... Pharmacovigilance in kala-azar patients with severe thrombocytopenia caused by sodium antimony gluconate & miltefosine. ... Antimony Sodium Gluconate / Adult / Leishmaniasis, Visceral / Antiprotozoal Agents Language: English Year: 2007 Type: Article ...
Efficacy/Safety of Sodium Stibogluconate (SSG) Versus Paromomycin (PM) and SSG/PM Combination to Treat V Leishmaniasis - Full...
Antimony Sodium Gluconate. Amebicides. Antiprotozoal Agents. Antiparasitic Agents. Anti-Infective Agents. Anti-Bacterial Agents ... Efficacy/Safety of Sodium Stibogluconate (SSG) Versus Paromomycin (PM) and SSG/PM Combination to Treat V Leishmaniasis. The ... Drug: Sodium Stibogluconate Drug: Paromomycin sulphate Drug: SSG and Paromomycin sulphate Phase 3 ... Sodium Stibogluconate + Paromomycin Sulphate (17 days). Drug: SSG and Paromomycin sulphate SSG and Paromomycin Sulphate 17 days ...
Use of Sodium Stibogluconate as a Treatment for Leishmaniasis - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Antimony Sodium Gluconate. Antiprotozoal Agents. Antiparasitic Agents. Anti-Infective Agents. Schistosomicides. ... Use of Sodium Stibogluconate as a Treatment for Leishmaniasis. The safety and scientific validity of this study is the ... Sodium stibogluconate (SSG) is an Investigational New Drug (IND) product that has been in use by the Department of Defense (DoD ... Sodium stibogluconate (SSG) or Pentostam (Glaxo Smith Kline, United Kingdom) is an Investigational New Drug (IND) product used ...
Please give us all your money
Mesh-terms: Animals; Antimony Sodium Gluconate :: chemistry; Antimony. Sodium Gluconate :: pharmacology; Antiprotozoal Agents ... Sodium stibogluconate, a pentavalent antimony derivative produced by. the reaction of stibonic and gluconic acids, is the drug ... We separated sodium stibogluconate into 12 fractions by anion-. exchange. chromatography.. One fraction accounted for virtually ... to remove m-chlorocresol, the IC50 of sodium stibogluconate was ,. 4,000 micrograms of Sb per ml.. In contrast, when L. ...
Peptides (v.25, #11) | www.chemweb.com
Trivalent ion mediated abnormal growth of all-inorganic perovskite nanocrystals and their divergent emission properties.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Versus Povidone-Iodine as Vaginal Preparation Antiseptics Prior to Cesarean Delivery
... chlorhexidine gluconate antiseptic vaginal preparation is superior to povidone-iodine vaginal preparati... ... Antimony Sodium Gluconate. Antimony complex where the metal may exist in either the pentavalent or trivalent states. The ... Tolerance of Chlorhexidine Gluconate Vaginal Cleansing Solution. Conduct a randomized control study to compare the tolerance of ... Chlorhexidine Gluconate Versus Povidone-Iodine as Vaginal Preparation Antiseptics Prior to Cesarean Delivery. 2017-05-01 10:22: ...
SHP-1 phosphatase activity counteracts increased T cell receptor affinity
Sodium stibogluconate - DrugBank
Sodium stibogluconate is sold in the UK as Pentostam (manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline). Widespread resistance has limited the ... utility of sodium stibogluconate, and in many parts of the world, amphotericin or miltefosine are used instead. It is also ... Sodium stibogluconate is a medicine used to treat leishmaniasis and is only available for administration by injection. It ... Antimony (V) derivative of sodium gluconate. *Antimony sodium gluconate. *Estibogluconato sodico. *Myostibin ...
The use of a water-soluble formazan complex to quantitate the cell number and mitochondrial function of Leishmania major...
The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | Volume 44, Issue 4
Positive Response to Sodium Antimony Gluconate Administration in Visceral Leishmaniasis Seropositive Patients Authors: Shahjada ... Sodium antimony gluconate (SAG) was successfully administered to 715 patients with parasitologically confirmed infection. In ... The patients were administered 20 mg antimony (in the form of Pentostam) per kg intravenously each day for 28 days. Ten ...
Search Results - DrugBank
Matched Synonyms: … Antimony (V) derivative of sodium gluconate … Matched Description: … Widespread resistance has limited the ... When dissolved in water, sodium carbonate forms carbonic acid and sodium hydroxide. As a strong base, sodium hydroxide ... Matched Synonyms: … Sodium salt of carbonic acid … Matched Description: … Sodium Carbonate is the disodium salt of carbonic ... Sodium stibogluconate. Sodium stibogluconate is a medicine used to treat leishmaniasis and is only available for administration ...
Bioinformatic Analysis of Leishmania donovani Long-Chain Fatty Acid-CoA Ligase as a Novel Drug Target
Response to sodium antimony gluconate (SAG) treatment was evaluated by repeating splenic aspiration at day 30 of treatment. ... H. Kothari, P. Kumar, S. Sundar, and N. Singh, "Possibility of membrane modification as a mechanism of antimony resistance in ... N. Singh, R. Almeida, H. Kothari et al., "Differential gene expression analysis in antimony-unresponsive Indian kala azar ( ... sodium pyrophosphate, 0.2% SDS, and 50 μg/mL heparin) and incubated in a hybridization oven at 65°C for 2 h. Radioactive probe ...
IJERPH | Free Full-Text | Antimony Toxicity | HTML
As a therapeutic, antimony has been mostly used for the treatment of leishmaniasis and schistosomiasis. The major toxic side- ... In addition antimony trioxide is possibly carcinogenic to humans. Improvements in working conditions have remarkably decreased ... Occupational exposure may cause respiratory irritation, pneumoconiosis, antimony spots on the skin and gastrointestinal ... Antimony toxicity occurs either due to occupational exposure or during therapy. ...
Chilean saltpeter | definition of Chilean saltpeter by Medical dictionary
sodium antimony gluconate, sodium stibogluconate. a pentavalent antimonial used in the treatment of leishmaniasis. ... sodium acid phosphate, sodium biphosphate. used as a dietary supplement of phosphorus for ruminants when only phosphorus is ... sodium. a chemical element, atomic number 11, atomic weight 22.990, symbol Na. See Table 6. Sodium is the major cation of the ... sodium chloride nutritional deficiency. not a common occurrence but is seen in grazing animals on sodium deficient pastures, ...
The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene | Development of Post-Kala-Azar Dermal Leishmaniasis (PKDL) in...
Ambisome | definition of Ambisome by Medical dictionary
A randomized comparison of branded sodium stibogluconate and generic sodium stibogluconate for the treatment of visceral...
Antimony Sodium Gluconate. en. dc.subject.mesh. Antiprotozoal Agents. en. dc.subject.mesh. Female. en. ... A randomized comparison of branded sodium stibogluconate and generic sodium stibogluconate for the treatment of visceral ... A randomized comparison of branded sodium stibogluconate and generic sodium stibogluconate for the treatment of visceral ... A randomized comparison of branded sodium stibogluconate and generic sodium stibogluconate for the treatment of visceral ...
glycol in Mumbai,glycol Manufacturers and Suppliers from india
Deals in Propylene Glycol, Antimony Trioxide, Butyl Acrylate Monomer, Maleic Anhydride, SODIUM GLUCONATE, Adipic Acid ... Sodium Tri Poly Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Hypochlorite Solution, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerine, anhydrous ... Sodium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Benzoic Acid, Propionic Acid, Sodium Sulfide, Aluminum Sulfate, Hydrogen Proxide, Adipic ... Deals in 2-ethyl Hexyl Acrylate, Methyl Iodide, Xanthan Gum, Croscarmellose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, n butyl bromide, ...
Pathogen Safety Data Sheets: Infectious Substances - Leishmania spp. - Canada.ca
DRUG RESISTANCE: Resistance against sodium antimony gluconate has been documented for all speciesFootnote 4. ... DRUG SUSCEPTIBILITY: Susceptibility has been observed for systemic agents such as antimony-based drugs, amphotericin, ... When administering parenteral treatment such as sodium-stibogluconate, factors such as risk for mucosal leishmaniasis ... SUSCEPTIBILITY TO DISINFECTANTS: Susceptible to 1% sodium hypochlorite, 2% TriGene, 70% ethanol, 0.1% hand soap, 2% ...
Biochemistry of Lyme Disease: Borrelia burgdorferi Spirochete/Cyst
An example of an antimony-containing antibiotic is Pentostam (an antimonial, antimony sodium gluconate).27,28 A biological ... Both antimony and bismuth are also found in this column of the periodic table (Group V). 29,30 (See Chart 6) ... Following the success of Salvarsan as a treatment for syphilis, other compounds of antimony and bismuth were also prepared and ...
WikiGenes - Armofilm - octadecan-1-amine
Novel Approach to In Vitro Drug Susceptibility Assessment of Clinical Strains of Leishmania spp. | Journal of Clinical...
... correlation with sodium antimony gluconate susceptibility and implications for treatment in areas of endemicity. Antimicrob. ... Resistance to antimony and treatment failure in human Leishmania (Viannia) infection. J. Infect. Dis. 193:1375-1383. ... Pharmacokinetics of antimony in children treated for leishmaniasis with meglumine antimoniate. J. Infect. Dis. 195:602-608. ... V.) panamensis (MHOM/COL/86/1166LUC) is sensitive to both antimony and miltefosine (14, 22). Drug-resistant lines derived from ...
List of MeSH codes (D09) - Wikipedia
Sodium stibogluconate (UK PID)
Substance name Sodium stibogluconate Origin of substance NIF Synonyms Antimony sodium gluconate Myostibin Pentostam ... Hypoplasia of bone marrow secondary to sodium antimony gluconate (letter). J Assoc Physicians India 1990; 38: 310-1. Mansour MM ... Renal dysfunction in patients of kala azar treated with sodium antimony gluconate. J Assoc Physicians India 1994a; 42: 383. Rai ... confirmation of antimony concentrations (see antimony monograph). MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE Sodium stibogluconate should not be ...
StibogluconateLeishmaniasisLeishmaniaPentavalent antimony compoundsCompoundsPotassiumSchistosomiasisTartrateBased on pentavalent antimonyMiltefosineKala-azarIndiaTrioxideTreatmentRefractoryEfficacyAcidTrivalent antimonyToxicityCompoundParenteralChemotherapyOxidesDrugsVitroResistanceCalciumSilvery white metalSaltsInfectionGastrointestinalElemental
- Pentavalent antimony complexes, such as sodium stibogluconate and sodium antimony gluconate (SAG), are still the first choice for chemotherapy against various forms of leishmaniasis, including visceral leishmaniasis, or kala-azar. (asm.org)
- Sb V chelated to an organic backbone), namely, sodium stibogluconate (Pentostam) and meglumine antimoniate (Glucantime), are still the first choice for treatment of leishmaniases ( 21 , 42 ), their mechanism of action is still largely unknown. (asm.org)
- Sodium stibogluconate (SSG) or Pentostam (Glaxo Smith Kline, United Kingdom) is an Investigational New Drug (IND) product used by the Department of Defense for over 20 years to treat cutaneous, mucosal and visceral leishmanias. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sodium stibogluconate (SSG) is an Investigational New Drug (IND) product that has been in use by the Department of Defense (DoD) for over 20 years for the treatment of cutaneous, mucosal and visceral leishmaniasis. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Consequently, pharmacological inhibition of SHP-1 with sodium stibogluconate augmented the function of all engineered T cells, and this correlated with the TCR affinity-dependent levels of SHP-1. (nih.gov)
- Sodium stibogluconate is a medicine used to treat leishmaniasis and is only available for administration by injection. (drugbank.ca)
- Sodium stibogluconate is sold in the UK as Pentostam (manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline). (drugbank.ca)
- Widespread resistance has limited the utility of sodium stibogluconate, and in many parts of the world, amphotericin or miltefosine are used instead. (drugbank.ca)
- The mode of action of sodium stibogluconate is not clearly understood. (drugbank.ca)
- Sodium stibogluconate directly inhibits DNA topoisomerase I leading to inhibition of both DNA replication and transcription. (drugbank.ca)
- Magnitude of unresponsiveness to sodium stibogluconate in the treatment of visceral leishmaniasis in Bihar. (ajtmh.org)
- A randomized comparison of branded sodium stibogluconate and generic sodium stibogluconate for the treatment of visceral leishmaniasis under field conditions in Sudan. (msf.org)
- OBJECTIVE: To compare the outcome of treatment of Sudanese kala-azar patients treated under field conditions with either branded sodium stibogluconate (SSG) (Pentostam GlaxoWellcome) or generic SSG (Albert David Ltd, Calcutta, supplied by International Dispensary Association, Amsterdam). (msf.org)
- UKPID MONOGRAPH SODIUM STIBOGLUCONATE WN Harrison PhD CChem MRSC SM Bradberry BSc MB MRCP JA Vale MD FRCP FRCPE FRCPG FFOM National Poisons Information Service (Birmingham Centre), West Midlands Poisons Unit, City Hospital NHS Trust, Dudley Road, Birmingham B18 7QH This monograph has been produced by staff of a National Poisons Information Service Centre in the United Kingdom. (inchem.org)
- SODIUM STIBOGLUCONATE Toxbase summary Type of product Used in the treatment of visceral, cutaneous and mucocutaneous leishmaniasis. (inchem.org)
- Hepatotoxicity of sodium stibogluconate in leishmaniasis. (inchem.org)
- Cardiac effects of sodium stibogluconate: myocardial, electrophysiological and biochemical studies. (inchem.org)
- Substance name Sodium stibogluconate Origin of substance NIF Synonyms Antimony sodium gluconate Myostibin Pentostam Solustibosan Solustin Solusurmin Solyusurmin Stibanate Stibanose Stibatin Stibinol (RTECS, 1997) Chemical group A pentavalent compound of antimony, a group V A element. (inchem.org)
- EEC No: NIF (CHIP2, 1994) INTRODUCTION AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Sodium stibogluconate is a pentavalent antimony compound. (inchem.org)
- Pentostam, an aqueous solution of sodium stibogluconate, is the treatment of choice for visceral leishmaniasis. (inchem.org)
- In addition, the ability to respond to chemotherapy with sodium stibogluconate (SSG) requires a fully competent immune response and both Th1 and Th2 responses have been shown to positively influence the outcome of drug treatment. (strath.ac.uk)
- The primary parenteral agents are the pentavalent antimony compounds: sodium antimony gluconate (stibogluconate or Pentostam) and N-methylglucamine antimoniate (meglumine antimoniate or Glucantime). (thecardiologyadvisor.com)
- Successful treatment using a combination of sodium stibogluconate plus allopurinol. (nih.gov)
- Five patients with long-standing visceral leishmaniasis who were unresponsive to sodium stibogluconate, 20 mg antimony/kg body-weight once or twice daily, were treated for 14 to 54 days with a combination of sodium stibogluconate at the same dose plus allopurinol at a dose of 20 mg/kg body-weight per day in three divided doses. (nih.gov)
- Human IFN-γ) and nitric oxide (NO) levels in patients' sera were evaluated before treatment with sodium stibogluconate (pentostam) with 20-day intramuscular drug regimen. (bvsalud.org)
- Intralesional sodium stibogluconate (SS-IL) was the most preferred treatment for initial therapy, as monotherapy and as part of combination therapy. (bvsalud.org)
- Recent clinical isolates of Leishmania donovani from the hyperendemic zone of Bihar were characterised in vitro in terms of their sensitivity towards sodium stibogluconate (SSG) in a macrophage (MPhi) culture system. (itg.be)
- Sodium antimony gluconate (stibogluconate) has been the drug of choice for over past 50 yr. (who.int)
- Aminosidine was also active against all but one of the Leishmania donovani strains tested and when combined with sodium stibogluconate, the drug showed marked potentiation against the amastigotes of L. donovani in vitro and an additive effect in experimentally infected BALB/c mice. (ox.ac.uk)
- In 1984, the World Health Organization recommended the daily dose of antimony in the treatment of visceral leishmaniasis to be increased to 20 mg/kg/day. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- The pentavalent gluconate is used in leishmaniasis. (bioportfolio.com)
- As a therapeutic, antimony has been mostly used for the treatment of leishmaniasis and schistosomiasis. (mdpi.com)
- Antimony compounds have been used as medicines since their introduction by the alchemist John of Rupescissa in the 14th century [ 4 ], mainly in the treatment of two parasitic diseases, leishmaniasis and schistosomiasis. (mdpi.com)
- Amphotericin B is superior to sodium antimony glucon-ate in the treatment of Indian post kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis. (ajtmh.org)
- At the beginning of the last century, Gaspar Vianna, pioneer researcher in the treatment of leishmaniasis, reported the efficacy of antimony(III) potassium tartrate (tartar emetic) for treatment of leishmaniasis ( 1 ). (asm.org)
- The less toxic pentavalent antimony [Sb(V)] complexes, including meglumine antimoniate (Glucantime [Glu]), were introduced for the therapy of leishmaniasis from the 1940s. (asm.org)
- These data suggest that NO resistance could be related to the nonresponsiveness to antimony therapy seen in American Tegumentary Leishmaniasis. (biomedcentral.com)
- For mucosal leishmaniasis (ML), recommended treatment is a prolonged course of pentavalent antimony compounds Pentoxifylline can be added to antimony compounds to modulate cytokine activity. (thecardiologyadvisor.com)
- Pentavalent Antimony has been investigated for the treatment of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis. (drugbank.com)
- Antimony has been used in trials studying the treatment of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis. (drugbank.com)
- La Leishmaniasis es una enfermedad parasitaria catalogada como emer-gente y sin control debido al cambio en el perfil epidemiológico por el sur-gimiento de nuevos focos y urbanización del ciclo de transmisión. (bvsalud.org)
- The patient presented ulcerated lesions, confir-ming the diagnosis of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis through the histological study of the lesions, and starting intramuscular treatment with pentavalent antimony salts observing healing with a progressive and gradual resolution of the lesions and emphasizing the importance of early diagnosis, supervi-sed treatment, and monitoring to prevent complications. (bvsalud.org)
- Host peroxisomal properties are not restored to normal after treatment of visceral leishmaniasis with sodium antimony gluconate. (jove.com)
- Antimony and its compounds are mainly used in the preparation of paints, flame-proofing materials, ceramic enamels, pottery, and glass as well as in the treatment of leishmaniasis. (lupinepublishers.com)
- The antimony compounds have main pharmacological use in the treatment of the parasitic diseases, leishmaniasis, and schistosomiasis. (lupinepublishers.com)
- Since then, the antimony compounds have been used for the treatment of schistosomiasis and leishmaniasis. (lupinepublishers.com)
- Evidence that the high incidence of treatment failures in Indian kalaazar is due to the emergence of antimony-resistant strains of Leishmania donovani . (springer.com)
- Abdo MG, Elamin WM, Khalil EA, Mukhtar MM. Antimony-resistant Leishmania donovani in eastern Sudan: incidence and in vitro correlation. (springer.com)
- Resistance to antimony and treatment failure in human Leishmania ( Viannia ) infection. (springer.com)
- Leishmania donovani parasites from a sodium antimony gluconate (SAG) refractory patients of endemic region were cultured for extraction of crude soluble antigen and performed Western blot with sera from 138 subjects of different groups for diagnosis of Kala azar. (nepjol.info)
Pentavalent antimony compounds4
- Although pentavalent antimony compounds are still the expensive, standard, basic and first line of treatment in Yemen. (grin.com)
- Conventional amphotericin B can also be used, as can pentavalent antimony compounds. (thecardiologyadvisor.com)
- However, pentavalent antimony compounds should not be used to treat VL from India or Nepal because of documented resistance. (thecardiologyadvisor.com)
- Trivalent and pentavalent antimony compounds have also been used as anthelmintic and antiprotozoal drug treatments. (rightanswerknowledge.com)
- Antimony and its compounds are naturally present in the Earth's crust and are released into the environment by natural discharges such as windblown dust, volcanic eruptions, sea spray, forest fires, and biogenic sources. (mdpi.com)
- However, effects similar to those reported for other antimony compounds may be expected (see antimony Toxbase entry). (inchem.org)
- Toxicity of antimony and its compounds. (inchem.org)
- MECHANISM OF TOXICITY The mechanism of toxicity of antimony compounds is unclear but may involve disruption of thiol proteins via binding to sulphydryl groups (de Wolff, 1995). (inchem.org)
- TOXICOKINETICS Absorption Antimony compounds may be absorbed by inhalation and ingestion, though gastrointestinal absorption in man is poor necessitating parenteral administration of antimony pharmaceuticals. (inchem.org)
- Most of the compounds displayed better in vitro activity compared to the existing antileishmanials, sodium antimony gluconate (SAG) and miltefosine in respect to IC 50 and selectivity indices (SI). (omicsonline.org)
- Parenteral amphotericin B, liposomal amphotericin B or pentamidine can be used in patients who do not tolerate the antimony compounds or when resistance has been documented. (thecardiologyadvisor.com)
- Skin contact with antimony compounds can cause papules and pustules around sweat and sebaceous glands. (rightanswerknowledge.com)
- Antimony compounds are poorly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. (rightanswerknowledge.com)
- PRAZIQUANTEL, a less toxic oral agent, and other drugs have replaced these trivalent antimony compounds. (rightanswerknowledge.com)
- Antimony (Sb) is a silvery white metal in appearance and its compounds are mainly used in the preparation of paints, flame-proofing materials, ceramic enamels, pottery, and glass. (lupinepublishers.com)
- however, after that, the antimony compounds lost their value due to their toxic properties . (lupinepublishers.com)
- The examples of antimony compounds used in the treatment of schistosomiasis include sodium antimony dimercaptosuccinate, sodium antimony tartrate (astiban, stibocaptate), and sodium antimonyl gluconate, etc. [4,5]. (lupinepublishers.com)
- Antimony potassium tartrate is a schistosomicide possibly useful against other parasites. (drugbank.com)
- Tartar emetic (antimony potassium tartrate) and antimony sodium tartrate were used to treat schistosomiasis infections (liver fluke). (rightanswerknowledge.com)
- Antimony Potassium Tartrate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) . (harvard.edu)
- This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antimony Potassium Tartrate" by people in Harvard Catalyst Profiles by year, and whether "Antimony Potassium Tartrate" was a major or minor topic of these publication. (harvard.edu)
- Below are the most recent publications written about "Antimony Potassium Tartrate" by people in Profiles. (harvard.edu)
- Alibaba.com offers 891 antimony potassium tartrate products. (calgaryegyptians.org)
- Search results for Potassium antimony(III) tartrate hydrate at Sigma-Aldrich It is used to induce vomiting in captured animals to be able to study their dietary habits. (calgaryegyptians.org)
- A wide variety of antimony potassium tartrate options are available to you, such as grade standard, usage, and type. (calgaryegyptians.org)
- The substance identifiers displayed in the InfoCard are the best available substance name, EC number, CAS … Search results for Potassium antimony(III) oxide tartrate at Sigma-Aldrich The reduction smelting of antimony is based on the reduction of antimony oxides to the metal using charcoal or coal dust and on the slagging of waste rock. (calgaryegyptians.org)
- Cardiac manifestations of the toxic action of potassium antimony tartrate in schistosomiasis patients: paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia and fibrillation. (calgaryegyptians.org)
- Antimony potassium tartrate trihydrate - Not listed as a carcinogen by ACGIH, IARC, NTP, or CA Prop 65. (calgaryegyptians.org)
- The trivalent gluconate is most frequently used in schistosomiasis. (bioportfolio.com)
- Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "antimony sodium tartrate" is defined. (calgaryegyptians.org)
- The research team projects that the ANTIMONY SODIUM TARTRATE CAS 34521-09-0 market size will grow from XXX in 2019 to XXX by 2026, at an estimated CAGR of XX. (calgaryegyptians.org)
Based on pentavalent antimony1
- Resistance is making the mainstay of treatment, agents based on pentavalent antimony, useless in northeastern India, where disease incidence is highest. (docplayer.net)
- Pharmacovigilance in kala-azar patients with severe thrombocytopenia caused by sodium antimony gluconate & miltefosine. (bvsalud.org)
- Sodium antimony gluconate (SAG) and miltefosine used in the treatment of kala-azar are known to cause several side effects but severe thrombocytopenia has not been reported. (bvsalud.org)
- The pentavalent antimony (Sb V ) compound urea stibamine first emerged as an effective chemotherapeutic agent against Indian kala-azar ( 6 ). (asm.org)
- we conducted an analytic case-control study in kala-azar patients during sodium antimony gluconate (sag) therapy to assess the changes in serum copper. (liverpool.ac.uk)
- In India, sodium antimony gluconate (SAG) is no longer useful as a drug because more than 64% of VL patients fail to respond or promptly relapse due to development of resistance in the parasites ( Sundar, 2003 ). (frontiersin.org)
- In addition antimony trioxide is possibly carcinogenic to humans. (mdpi.com)
- Occupational exposure to antimony occurs mainly in workers involved in industries producing antimony and antimony trioxide, metal mining, smelting and refining, coal-fired power plants, refuse incineration, or those working in indoor firing ranges. (mdpi.com)
- To obtain high-purity antimony, zone refining is carried out in an atmosphere of inert gas, or antimony is obtained from previously purified antimony trioxide or antimony trichloride. (calgaryegyptians.org)
- Intracellular amastigotes are the target of treatment, are strikingly more susceptible to antimony than promastigotes ( 2 , 11 , 21 ), and importantly, are killed in vitro at clinically achievable drug concentrations. (asm.org)
- The band patterns of the immunoblots of sera from patients after treatment and clinical cure with sodium antimony gluconate revealed a decrease in the frequency of the bands. (asm.org)
- Sodium antimony gluconate treatment was suggested for the treating in China. (recob-tlse.org)
- Treatment with sodium antimony gluconate was successful in healing the infective lesions. (pianolarge.cf)
- This study analyzes the effect of the Trivedi Effect®-Consciousness Energy Healing Treatment on the physicochemical and thermal properties of antimony in comparison to the untreated sample. (lupinepublishers.com)
- The overall study indicated the reduced surface area, altered crystalline properties, and improved thermal stability of the antimony sample after the Trivedi Effect®-Consciousness Energy Healing Treatment. (lupinepublishers.com)
- Therefore, the Biofield Energy Treatment could be considered as a novel approach for generating a new polymorph of antimony that might help in improving its appearance, bioavailability, flowability, and thermal stability in comparison to the untreated sample. (lupinepublishers.com)
- Additionally, 5 to 11% of the patients did not respond to three or more antimony treatments" (refractory patients). (biomedcentral.com)
- Nevertheless, certain studies have got used sodium antimony gluconate and amphotericin B in the treating relapse and refractory situations because of the advancement of scientific resistance (11,12). (recob-tlse.org)
- Antiseptic Efficacy of Povidone Iodine and Chlorhexidine Gluconate Skin Preparation Solutions Used in Burns Surgery. (bioportfolio.com)
- Antimony toxicity occurs either due to occupational exposure or during therapy. (mdpi.com)
- Improvements in working conditions have remarkably decreased the incidence of antimony toxicity in the workplace. (mdpi.com)
- This review discusses antimony toxicity arising from occupational exposure and when it is used as a therapy. (mdpi.com)
- Toxicity Toxic effects have been reported following parenteral administration of antimony pharmaceuticals. (inchem.org)
- Pentavalent antimony compound. (drugfuture.com)
- Antimony shows slow renal excretion following parenteral injection. (rightanswerknowledge.com)
- Several studies have shown that endogenous interleukin-2 (IL-2) ( 34 ), IL-4 ( 1 , 43 ), and IL-12 ( 41 ) influence the effectiveness of chemotherapy with pentavalent antimony. (asm.org)
- MARTINDALE, 1996) Autoignition temperature NIF Chemical interactions NIF Major products of combustion Antimony and sodium oxides. (inchem.org)
- According to Alison Winter, a science historian at the University of Chicago, who has studied the origins and applications of truth serum, the term that was used to describe the use of certain drugs, most commonly barbiturates like sodium amytal and sodium pentothal, to try to extract truthful statements from people about their past experiences. (thefreedictionary.com)
- In vitro exposure of amastigotes to 500 mg pentavalent antimony/ml results in a greater than 50% decrease in parasite DNA, RNA protein and purine nucleoside triphosphate levels. (drugbank.ca)
- The aim of this study is to investigate if there is an association between the resistance of L. (V.) braziliensis to NO and nonresponsiveness to antimony therapy and cytokine production. (biomedcentral.com)
- We offer Calcium Gluconate etc. (locateindia.com)
Silvery white metal1
- Antimony (symbol Sb from the latin stibium ) is a silvery white metal with atomic number 51, that is found in the earth's crust. (mdpi.com)
- Antimony oxide can be used in fire-retardant formulations for plastics, rubbers, textiles, paper and paints whereas antimony trisulfide is used in the production of explosives, pigments, antimony salts and ruby glass [ 1 - 3 ]. (mdpi.com)
- The purpose of this study is to find out if chlorhexidine gluconate solution is better at reducing the rate of wound infection after cesarean section compared to povidone-iodine. (bioportfolio.com)
- Pre-Operative Skin Antisepsis with Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Povidone-Iodine to Prevent Port-Site Infection in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A Prospective Study. (bioportfolio.com)
- Occupational exposure may cause respiratory irritation, pneumoconiosis, antimony spots on the skin and gastrointestinal symptoms. (mdpi.com)
- Elemental antimony can be used for producing semiconductors, infrared detectors and diodes. (mdpi.com)