A member of the annexin family that is a substrate for a tyrosine kinase, ONCOGENE PROTEIN PP60(V-SRC). Annexin A2 occurs as a 36-KDa monomer and in a 90-KDa complex containing two subunits of annexin A2 and two subunits of S100 FAMILY PROTEIN P11. The monomeric form of annexin A2 was formerly referred to as calpactin I heavy chain.
Family of calcium- and phospholipid-binding proteins which are structurally related and exhibit immunological cross-reactivity. Each member contains four homologous 70-kDa repeats. The annexins are differentially distributed in vertebrate tissues (and lower eukaryotes) and appear to be involved in MEMBRANE FUSION and SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION.
A family of highly acidic calcium-binding proteins found in large concentration in the brain and believed to be glial in origin. They are also found in other organs in the body. They have in common the EF-hand motif (EF HAND MOTIFS) found on a number of calcium binding proteins. The name of this family derives from the property of being soluble in a 100% saturated ammonium sulfate solution.
One of the mechanisms by which CELL DEATH occurs (compare with NECROSIS and AUTOPHAGOCYTOSIS). Apoptosis is the mechanism responsible for the physiological deletion of cells and appears to be intrinsically programmed. It is characterized by distinctive morphologic changes in the nucleus and cytoplasm, chromatin cleavage at regularly spaced sites, and the endonucleolytic cleavage of genomic DNA; (DNA FRAGMENTATION); at internucleosomal sites. This mode of cell death serves as a balance to mitosis in regulating the size of animal tissues and in mediating pathologic processes associated with tumor growth.
A basic element found in nearly all organized tissues. It is a member of the alkaline earth family of metals with the atomic symbol Ca, atomic number 20, and atomic weight 40. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and combines with phosphorus to form calcium phosphate in the bones and teeth. It is essential for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles and plays a role in blood coagulation (as factor IV) and in many enzymatic processes.
Lipids containing one or more phosphate groups, particularly those derived from either glycerol (phosphoglycerides see GLYCEROPHOSPHOLIPIDS) or sphingosine (SPHINGOLIPIDS). They are polar lipids that are of great importance for the structure and function of cell membranes and are the most abundant of membrane lipids, although not stored in large amounts in the system.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
Amino Acid Sequence
Receptors, Formyl Peptide
A family of G-protein-coupled receptors that was originally identified by its ability to bind N-formyl peptides such as N-FORMYLMETHIONINE LEUCYL-PHENYLALANINE. Since N-formyl peptides are found in MITOCHONDRIA and BACTERIA, this class of receptors is believed to play a role in mediating cellular responses to cellular damage and bacterial invasion. However, non-formylated peptide ligands have also been found for this receptor class.
A family of intracellular CYSTEINE ENDOPEPTIDASES that play a role in regulating INFLAMMATION and APOPTOSIS. They specifically cleave peptides at a CYSTEINE amino acid that follows an ASPARTIC ACID residue. Caspases are activated by proteolytic cleavage of a precursor form to yield large and small subunits that form the enzyme. Since the cleavage site within precursors matches the specificity of caspases, sequential activation of precursors by activated caspases can occur.
In Situ Nick-End Labeling
An in situ method for detecting areas of DNA which are nicked during APOPTOSIS. Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase is used to add labeled dUTP, in a template-independent manner, to the 3 prime OH ends of either single- or double-stranded DNA. The terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase nick end labeling, or TUNEL, assay labels apoptosis on a single-cell level, making it more sensitive than agarose gel electrophoresis for analysis of DNA FRAGMENTATION.
A product of the lysis of plasminogen (profibrinolysin) by PLASMINOGEN activators. It is composed of two polypeptide chains, light (B) and heavy (A), with a molecular weight of 75,000. It is the major proteolytic enzyme involved in blood clot retraction or the lysis of fibrin and quickly inactivated by antiplasmins.
Liver Cirrhosis, Experimental
The relatively long-lived phagocytic cell of mammalian tissues that are derived from blood MONOCYTES. Main types are PERITONEAL MACROPHAGES; ALVEOLAR MACROPHAGES; HISTIOCYTES; KUPFFER CELLS of the liver; and OSTEOCLASTS. They may further differentiate within chronic inflammatory lesions to EPITHELIOID CELLS or may fuse to form FOREIGN BODY GIANT CELLS or LANGHANS GIANT CELLS. (from The Dictionary of Cell Biology, Lackie and Dow, 3rd ed.)
Characterization of the Ca2+-dependent binding of annexin IV to surfactant protein A. (1/59)We have shown previously that surfactant protein A (SP-A) binds to annexin IV in a Ca2+-dependent manner [Sohma, Matsushima, Watanabe, Hattori, Kuroki and Akino (1995) Biochem. J. 312, 175-181]. Annexin IV is a member of the annexin family having four consensus repeats of about 70 amino acids and a unique N-terminal tail. In the present study, the functional site of both annexin IV and SP-A for the Ca2+-dependent binding was investigated using mutant proteins. SP-A bound in a Ca2+-dependent manner to an annexin-IV truncation mutant consisting of the N-terminal domain and the first three domains (T(N-1-2-3)). SP-A also bound to T3-4, but this interaction was not Ca2+-dependent. SP-A bound weakly to the other truncation mutants (T(N-1-2), T(2-3) and T(2-3-4)). Each consensus repeat of annexin IV possesses a conserved acidic amino acid residue (Glu70, Asp142, Glu226 and Asp301) that putatively ligates Ca2+. Using annexin-IV DE mutants in which one, two or three residues out of the four Asp/Glu were altered to Ala by site-directed mutagenesis [Nelson and Creutz (1995) Biochemistry 34, 3121-3132], it was revealed that Ca2+ binding in the third domain is more important than in the other Ca2+-binding sites. SP-A is a member of the animal lectin group homologous with mannose-binding protein A. The substitution of Arg197 of rat SP-A with Asp or Asn eliminated binding to annexin IV, whereas the substitution of Glu195 with Gln was silent. These results suggest that the Ca2+ binding to domain 3 of annexin IV is required for the Ca2+-dependent binding by SP-A and that Arg197 of SP-A is important in this binding. (+info)
Detection of annexins I and IV in bronchoalveolar lavage fluids from calves inoculated with bovine herpes virus-1. (2/59)Annexins are phospholipid-binding proteins and are abundant in the lung. Annexins I and IV, but not II and VI, have been detected in bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) fluids from calves inoculated with Pasteurella haemolytica, the pathogen for calf pneumonia. In this study, BAL fluids from calves with experimental pneumonia induced by inoculation to right lung lobes of bovine herpes virus-1 (BHV-1), the major viral pathogen for pneumonia, were examined for detection of annexins I and IV. Of 6 calves inoculated with BHV-1, annexins I and IV were coincidentally detected in BAL fluids from right lung lobes of 4 calves, but not in BAL fluids from left lung lobes of 6 inoculated calves or those from left and right lung lobes of 3 control calves. Annexin II and VI were not found in any BAL fluids examined. These results, together with previous findings on calves inoculated with Pasteurella haemolytica, suggest that the release of annexins I and IV onto the alveolar surface is an essential event occurring in response to pulmonary infections of BHIV-1 and Pasteurella haemolytica. (+info)
Immunolocalization of annexins IV, V and VI in the failing and non-failing human heart. (3/59)The failing human heart is characterized by changes in the expression and function of proteins involved in intracellular Ca2+ cycling, resulting in altered Ca2+ transients and impaired contractile properties of cardiac muscle. The role of the cardiac annexins in this process remains unclear. Annexins may play a role in the regulation of Ca2+ pumps and exchangers on the sarcolemma, and have been shown to be altered in some cardiac disease states. OBJECTIVE: The goal of this study was to compare the immunolocalization and expression of annexins IV, V and VI in failing and non-failing human hearts. METHODS: We used immunostaining to identify the subcellular location of annexins IV, V and VI proteins within the myocardial cell, and Western blot analysis to quantify the proteins in the same hearts. RESULTS: Annexin IV showed a cytoplasmic distribution in both failing and non-failing human heart cells. Annexin V was localized at the z-line, around lipofuscin granules, and in the cytosol in the non-failing heart cells. Annexin VI was localized at the sarcolemma and intercalated disc. Protein levels of annexins IV and V were up-regulated in failing human hearts, while the expression of annexin VI was unchanged. CONCLUSIONS: Alterations in the intracellular localization of annexins, along with up-regulation of annexins IV and V in the failing human heart cells, suggests differential regulation of these Ca2+ regulatory proteins during heart failure. (+info)
Modulation of paclitaxel resistance by annexin IV in human cancer cell lines. (4/59)A recurring problem with cancer therapies is the development of drug resistance. While investigating the protein profile of cells resistant to a novel antimitotic compound (A204197), we discovered an increase in annexin IV expression. When we examined the annexin IV protein expression level in a paclitaxel-resistant cell line (H460/T800), we found that annexin IV was also overexpressed. Interestingly a closely related protein, annexin II, was not overexpressed in H460/T800 cells. Immunostaining with either annexin II or IV antibody revealed that annexin IV was primarily located in the nucleus of paclitaxel-resistant H460/T800 cells. Short-term treatment of H460 cells with 10 nM paclitaxel for up to 4 days resulted in induction of annexin IV, but not annexin II expression. In addition, there was an increase in annexin IV staining in the nucleus starting at day 1. Furthermore, cells pretreated with 10 nM paclitaxel for 4 days resulted in cells becoming approximately fivefold more resistant to paclitaxel. Transfection of annexin IV cDNA into 293T cells revealed that there was a threefold increase in paclitaxel resistance. Thus our results indicate that annexin IV plays a role in paclitaxel resistance in this cell line and it is among one of the earliest proteins that is induced in cells in response to cytotoxic stress such as antimitotic drug treatment. (+info)
Differential lipid specificities of the repeated domains of annexin IV. (5/59)The roles of the four domains of annexin IV in binding to phospholipids and glycolipids were assessed by analyzing the binding of a group of mutant annexins IV in which one or more of the four domains was inactivated by replacing a critical amino residue(s) (Asp or Glu) with the neutral residue Ala. The data reveal that individual annexin domains may have characteristic affinities for different lipids. In particular, inactivation of the fourth domain inhibits the binding to phosphatidylserine (PS) and phosphatidylinositol (PI) but not to phosphatidylglycerol (PG), suggesting that this domain specifically can accommodate the larger head groups of PS and PI whereas the other three domains may form more restricted binding pockets. In order to block binding to PG, domain 1, or both domains 2 and 3 must be inactivated in addition to domain 4, suggesting that all four domains may be able to accommodate the headgroup of PG to some extent. Binding to acidic glycolipids (sulfatides) was also sensitive to inactivation of domain 4. However, in the case of sulfatides the nature of the binding reaction is fundamentally different compared with the binding to phospholipids since the interaction with sulfatides was highly sensitive to an increase in ionic strength. The binding to sulfatides may depend therefore on charge-charge interactions whereas the binding to phospholipid may involve a more specific interaction between the lipid headgroup and the protein surface, and/or interaction of the protein with the hydrophobic portion of a lipid bilayer. (+info)
UDP hydrolase activity associated with the porcine liver annexin fraction. (6/59)In the crude fraction of porcine liver annexins, we identified annexin IV (AnxIV), AnxII and AnxVI of MW (molecular weight) of 32, 36 and 68 kDa, respectively, an albumin of MW of 61.5 kDa and an UDP hydrolase (UDPase) of MW of 62 kDa, related to the human UDPase from Golgi membranes. The latter enzyme exhibits its highest specificity towards UDP and GDP but not ADP and CDP, and it is stimulated by Mg(2+) and Ca(2+). AnxVI itself, although it binds purine nucleotides, does not exhibit hydrolytic activity towards nucleotides. Taken together, these results suggest that AnxVI may interact in vivo with a nucleotide-utilizing enzyme, UDPase. This is in line with observations made by other investigators that various annexins are able to interact with nucleotide-utilizing proteins, such as protein kinases, GTPases, cytoskeletal proteins and p120(GAP). Such interactions could be of particular importance in modulating the biological activities of these proteins in vivo. (+info)
Annexin IV (Xanx-4) has a functional role in the formation of pronephric tubules. (7/59)Vertebrate kidney organogenesis is characterised by the successive formation of the pronephros, the mesonephros and the metanephros. The pronephros is the first to form and is the functional embryonic kidney of lower vertebrates; although it is vestigial in higher vertebrates, it is a necessary precursor for the other kidney types. The Xenopus pronephros is a simple paired organ; each nephron consists of a single large glomus, one set of tubules and a single duct. The simple organisation of the pronephros and the amenability of Xenopus laevis embryos to manipulation make the Xenopus pronephros an attractive system in which to study organogenesis. It has been shown that pronephric tubules can be induced to form in presumptive ectodermal tissue by treatment with RA and activin. We have used this system in a subtractive hybridisation screen that resulted in the cloning of Xenopus laevis annexin IV (Xanx-4). Xanx-4 transcripts are specifically located to the developing pronephric tubules, and the protein to the luminal surface of these tubules. Temporal expression shows zygotic transcription is upregulated at the time of pronephric tubule specification and persists throughout pronephric development. The temporal and spatial expression pattern of Xanx-4 suggests it may have a role in pronephric tubule development. Overexpression of Xanx-4 yields no apparent phenotype, but Xanx-4 depletion, using morpholinos, produces a shortened, enlarged tubule phenotype. The phenotype observed can be rescued by co-injection of Xanx-4 mRNA. Although the function of annexins is not yet clear, studies have suggested a role for annexins in a number of cellular processes. Annexin IV has been shown to have an inhibitory role in the regulation of epithelial calcium-activated chloride ion conductance. The enlarged pronephric tubule phenotype observed may be attributed to incorrect modulation of exocytosis, membrane plasticity or ion channels and/or water homeostasis. In this study, we demonstrate an in vivo role for annexin IV in the development of the pronephric tubules in Xenopus laevis. (+info)
Cloning and characterization of ZAP36, an annexin-like, zymogen granule membrane associated protein, in exocrine pancreas. (8/59)ZAP36, a zymogen granule membrane associated protein with 36 kDa, was cloned from both canine and rat pancreas. ZAP36 is found to be a novel member of annexin IV, and showed an apical localization in exocrine pancreas and an ubiquitous expression in epithelial tissues. ZAP36 may be involved in exocytosis in apical regions of polarized cells. (+info)
Kojima was shown the new Metal Gear Online, says it looks promising | N4G
DEEBO1556d ago i played games that use sop system like mgo.ghost recon was one of them.i dont care if they dont agree with me,i was just sharing my experience with mgo.i wish it had a better online setup.batman origins is going to use some of mgo gameplay too.when the two teams were fighting and snake had to collect three dogtags. ...
Nobuhiko Kojima(Department of Life Sciences) | Researchers Information System of Toyo University
神戸 泰紀; 島田 侯陛; 石黒 幸一; 本井 ゆみ子; 服部 信孝; 井上 蘭; 児島 伸彦; 多田 昇弘; 木村 哲也; 溝呂木 達也; 山下 俊治; 高島 明彦; 佐原 成彦; 水間 広; 尾上 浩隆; 水野 美邦 順天堂医学 58- (1) 94 -95 2012/ ...
吉澤 一成 - 研究成果 - 九州大学
Huang, W., Wu, S., Gu, X., Li, Y., Okazawa, A., Kojima, N., Hayami, S., Baker, M. L., Bencok, P., Noguchi, M., Miyazaki, Y., Nakano, M., Nakanishi, T., Kanegawa, S., Inagaki, Y., Kawae, T., Zhuang, G. L., Shiota, Y., Yoshizawa, K., Wu, D. および1人, Sato, O., 12 1 2019, ： : Nature communications. 10, 1, 5510.. 研究成果: ジャーナルへの寄稿 › 記事 ...
KAKEN - Researchers | KOJIMA Shota (10388259)
Affiliation：大阪医科大学,医学部,講師, Research Field：Ophthalmology,Rehabilitation science/Welfare engineering, Keywords：緑内障,濾過手術,濾過胞,視神経挫滅モデル,ハイドロゲル,NAD,サーチュイン,徐放,視神経乳頭循環,眼圧, # of Research Projects：6, # of Research Products：19, Ongoing Project：Effect of a multikinase inhibitor on glaucoma surgery model
Kojima teases MGS HD Collection for Vita | VG247
Hideo Kojimas taken to Twitter this morning to tease the Vita version of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. He posted two pics that highlight…
Značaj perfuzione kompjuterizovane tomografije endokranijuma u primeni intravenske trombolitičke terapije kod bolesnika sa...
retrospektivna studija. Studija je obuhvatila ukupno 130 pacijenata sa AIMU kod kojih je primenjena CTP. Eksperimentalnu grupu je sačinjavalo 100 pacijenata kojima je aplikovana rtPA, a kontrolnu grupu 30 pacijenata, koji nisu primili rtPA. Svim ispitanicima su načinjeni: standardni CT pregled glave i CT perfuzija odmah nakon prijema i kontrolni standardni CT pregled endokranijuma 24 h nakon prijema u bolnicu. Pregledi su obavljeni sa 16-slajsnom MSCT aparatu, pri čemu je pokrivenost CTP iznosila 2 cm. „Mismatch postoji ukoliko je perfuziona lezija na CBF mapi veća od perfuzionog deficita na CBV mapi (srţ infarkta). REZULTATI: Rezultati studije su pokazali da pacijenti oboleli od AIMU sa mismatchom manjim od 20% nisu imali koristi od primenjene rtPA, a pacijenti sa 20% i više mismatch-om su imali ili umeren ili značajan neurološki oporavak. Optimalni mismatch, kojim se postiže visoka uspešnost nakon rtPA je iznosio ˃ 101% penumbre. Pacijenti sa površinom perfuzionog deficita na ...
CiNii Articles - Kajino-Sakamoto Rie
Fujishita Teruaki , Kajino-Sakamoto Rie , Kojima Yasushi , Taketo Makoto Mark , Aoki Masahiro Extracellular signal-regulated kinase is an MAPK that is most closely associated with cell proliferation, and the MEK/ERK signaling pathway is implicated in various human cancers. Although epidermal g … Cancer Science 106(6), 692-699, 2015-06 IR Ichushi Web ...
KLF6 - ويكيبيديا
Botella LM، Sánchez-Elsner T، Sanz-Rodriguez F، Kojima S، Shimada J، Guerrero-Esteo M، Cooreman MP، Ratziu V، Langa C، Vary CP، Ramirez JR، Friedman S، Bernabéu C (Dec 2002). Transcriptional activation of endoglin and transforming growth factor-beta signaling components by cooperative interaction between Sp1 and KLF6: their potential role in the response to vascular injury. Blood. 100 (12): 4001-10. PMID 12433697. doi:10.1182/blood.V100.12.4001. الوسيط ...
RADANPRO - OP TE KATEGORIJE
Po tovani posetioci, ako elite da posetite neki od prilo enih linkova, u inite to klikom na logo sli icu (mini logo banner). Samo tada, va klik e biti registrovan i done e odgovaraju e poene izabranom sajtu. Zahvaljuju i va im klikovima, va i omiljeni sajtovi se mogu na i na TOP 5 listi (koja se dinami ki odre uje). TOP 5 listu prikazujemo na svim stranicama na eg sajta. Pored toga, sajtovi koji se nalaze na TOP 5 listi, prikazuju se i na svim sajtovima na kojima se nalazi postavljena na a markica (R)MONITOR-a. eleli smo da webmasterima sajtova obezbedimo i standardne linkove (bez redirekcije). Klik na neki od tih linkova (nalaze se u drugoj koloni) - sistem ne registruje i samim tim, takav klik ne uti e na poziciju sajta u okviru TOP 5 liste. ...
RS-127,445 - Википедија
RS-127,445 je lek koji deluje kao potentan i selektivan antagonist na serotoninskom 5-HT2B receptor, sa oko 1000x selektivnošću u odnosu na blisko srodne 5-HT2A i 5-HT2C receptore. Uloga 5-HT2B receptora u telu još uvek nije dovoljno razjašnjena, i RS-127,445 je bio korisno oruđe u raščlanjavanju funkcija različitih sistema u kojima je ovaj receptor izražen. ...
Search | IOVS | ARVO Journals
Nobuhiro Terao; Hideki Koizumi; Kentaro Kojima; Tetsuya Yamagishi; Kenji Nagata; Koji Kitazawa; Yuji Yamamoto; Kengo Yoshii; Asako Hiraga; Munetoyo Toda; Shigeru Kinoshita; Chie Sotozono; Junji ...
EMR receptor - Википедија, слободна енциклопедија
EGF modul sadržavajući, mucinu sličan, hormonski receptori (EMR) su blisko srodna grupa G protein spregnutih receptora. Ti receptori imaju jedinstvene hibridne strukture u kojima su ekstracelularni domeni slični epidermalnom faktoru rasta spojeni sa GPCR domenom putem mucinu sličnog segmenta. Postoje četiri varijante EMR receptora, koje se obležavanju sa 1-4. One su kodirane zasebnim genima. Ti receptori su predominatno izraženi u ćelijama ljudskog imunskog sistema i za njih se vezuju ligandi poput CD55. ...
It is one of the most stigmatized mental disorders - S+Medico - Specijalistički centar | Bijeljina
Specijalisticki centar S Medico je jedna od najuspješnijih privatnih zdravstvenih ustanova u Bosni i Hercegovini. Osnovana 2002. godine, punih 17 godina uspješno se bavimo zbrinjavanjem svih pacijenata, kojima je neophodna stručna medicinska pomoć. Pružamo usluge ljekara skoro svih specijalnosti, koji preglede i dijagnostiku obavljaju vrhunskim uređajima najnovije generacije i u veoma prijatnom ambijentu. Pored toga raspolazemo sa preko 1200 kvadratnih metara prostora obezbjeđenog isključivo za parking pacijenata naše ustanove.
Gene Expression Literature Summary - MGI
J:204470 Inagawa M, Nakajima K, Makino T, Ogawa S, Kojima M, Ito S, Ikenishi A, Hayashi T, Schwartz RJ, Nakamura K, Obayashi T, Tachibana M, Shinkai Y, Maeda K, Miyagawa-Tomita S, Takeuchi T, Histone H3 lysine 9 methyltransferases, G9a and GLP are essential for cardiac morphogenesis. Mech Dev. 2013 Nov-Dec;130(11-12):519-31 ...
Search | IOVS | ARVO Journals
EMIKA Nemoto; Shota Kojima; Tetsuya Sugiyama; Denan Jin; Shinji Takai; Michiko Maeda; Ryohsuke Kohmoto; Mari Ueki; Hidehiro Oku; Tsunehiko ...
Expression of annexins as a function of cellular growth state. | JCB
Annexins are a structurally related family of Ca2+ binding proteins of undertermined biological function. Annexin I (also called lipocortin 1) is a substrate for the EGF-stimulated tyrosine kinase and is postulated to be involved in mitogenic signal transduction. To investigate further the involvement of lipocortin 1 in cell proliferation, we measured lipocortin 1 levels in normal diploid human foreskin fibroblasts (HFF) to determine whether its expression changed as a function of growth status. For comparison, the expression of annexin V (also called endonexin II) was measured in HFF cells. Endonexin II is a protein with similar Ca2+ and phospholipid binding properties as lipocortin 1, but it is not a substrate for tyrosine kinases. Quiescent HFF cell cultures were induced to proliferate by either subculture to lower cell density, EGF stimulation, or serum stimulation. In all three protocols, proliferating HFF cells contained three- to fourfold higher levels of lipocortin 1 and three- to ...
Annexin IV (ANX4) belongs to the annexin family of calcium-dependent phospholipid binding proteins. Although their functions are still not clearly defined, several members of the annexin family have been implicated in membrane-related events along exocytotic and endocytotic pathways. ANX4 has 45 to 59% identity with other members of its family and shares a similar size and exon-intron organization. Isolated from human placenta, ANX4 encodes a protein that has possible interactions with ATP, and has in vitro anticoagulant activity and also inhibits phospholipase A2 activity. ANX4 is almost exclusively expressed in epithelial cells ...
業績 | 薬品分析学 田中研究室
服部良一，児嶋長次郎，リジン残基13Cメチル化NMR法による相互作用解析と構造変化の検出，生物物理 56, 288-289 (2016). DOI: 10.2142/biophys.56.288 田中好幸，DNA分子を利用した水銀除染法及び機能性核酸構造解析法の開発研究，The ANNALS of Intelligent Cosmos Academic Foundation 14, 9-12 (2010). Yoshiyuki Tanaka and Akira Ono, Structural Studies on MercuryII-mediated T-T Base-pair with NMR Spectroscopy (Chapter 16), In Nick Hadjiliadis and Einar Sletten Eds., Metal Complexes - DNA Interactions, John Wiley & Sons, West Sussex, UK (2009). DOI: 10.1002/9781444312089 Ikumi kawahara, Kaichiro Haruta, Chojiro Kojima, and Yoshiyuki Tanaka, NMR studies of HAC1 mRNA, Nucleic Acids Symposium Series 53, 269-270 (2009). Hisaaki Tateoka, Ikumi Kawahara, Satomi Hasegawa, Kaichiro Haruta, Yoshinori Kondo, Chojiro Kojima, and Yoshiyuki Tanaka, Preparations of hammerhead ribozymes for investigations of their cleavable sequences, Nucleic Acids ...
Spontaneous development of autoimmune thyroiditis in neonatally thymec by A Kojima, kojima Y. Tanaka et al.
Life-History Effects:, Organs:, Pathology:, Serology:, Strains: A(CAL-A) (A/J), BALB/C, CBA/H-T6T6, C3H/HE, C3HEB, C57BL/6, 129, 129/RE, Unknown:. ...
Re: Kojima Y, et al. Tamsulosin reduces nighttime urine production in benign prostatic hyperplasia patients with nocturnal...
Blanker, M. H. (2013), Re: Kojima Y, et al. Tamsulosin reduces nighttime urine production in benign prostatic hyperplasia patients with nocturnal polyuria: A prospective open-label long-term study using frequency-volume chart. Neurourol Urodyn 2012;31:80-85. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 104. doi: 10.1002/nau.22260 ...
Investigating the metamorphic properties of annexin A5 during membrane integration - Enlighten: Theses
The annexin superfamily is comprised of a range of Ca2+ dependent phospholipid binding proteins. Each of these proteins are metamorphic, which means that they possesses the capacity to dynamically and reversibly refold themselves into two or more stable conformations. Annexin A5 (ANXA5) has been linked with a variety of cellular functions including: endocytosis, Ca2+ transfer, anticoagulation, membrane repair and exocytosis. Although this protein has been characterised as having pH-dependent and Ca2+-dependent phosphatidylserine (PS) binding the full extent of these mechanisms are not understood.. In this study the changes in ANXA5 conformation as it transitions through its binding states was investigated. Recombinant human ANXA5 was produced in E. coli and subjected to analysis by circular dichroism (CD) and Förster resonance energy transfer (FRET). This revealed that the Ca2+ driven metamorphic refolding of ANXA5 involves minor adjustments of the protein to facilitate trimerisation upon PS ...
Posts tagged Dualshock 3 at PS3 Fanboy
In spite of what Sony is officially saying, it appears that PS3s upcoming rumble-ready controller, the DualShock 3 performs better than the DualShock 2. Kojima Productions Ryan Payton was grilled by 1UP about the new controller if its safe to definitively say that the rumble in the Dual Shock 3 is better than the rumble in the Dual Shock 2. The answer? Absolutely, yeah. It feels better, and I think Shane experienced that too.. Our hands-on time at TGS didnt reveal a significantly better rumbling experience, even when playing Metal Gear Solid 4. So, whats going on? Is it a placebo effect? Who should we believe? 1UP and Kojima Productions? Or Sony?. ...
MOTTO DISTRIBUTION » Blog Archive » Coming Back. Yasutaka Kojima. Omoplata
Yasutaka Kojimas Coming back compiles a series of photographs of cityscapes in Tokyo since 2008. Kojimas beautiful selection of photographs, which shift effortlessly between monochrome and colour, and past and present, observe cities existing in a time during which our identity and subjectively has been somewhat lost in the urban environment, evoking a sense of evanescence. This beautiful publication arrives courtesy of the amazing Superlabo (Tokyo).. Coming Back - 33 ...
Ghent University Academic Bibliography
iframe src=https://biblio.ugent.be/publication?q=author%3D%22Kojima%2C+Shoko*%22+or+(type+exact+bookEditor+and+editor%3D%22Kojima%2C+Shoko*%22)&embed=1&hide_pagination=1&hide_info=1&hide_options=1&hide_cluster=1 ...
NIKAD LEPŠA: Ceca u seksi izdanju - Balkan Life
Pevačica je snimila serijal provokativnih fotografija kojima promoviše koncert koji će na Vidovdan održati na Ušću.. U sklopu promocije koncerta koji će 28. juna održati na Ušću, Svetlana Ceca Ražnatović je snimila nekoliko provokativnih fotografija na kojima je pokazala savršenu liniju.. Pevačica koja na ovim slikama zrači seksepilom, 15. juna će objaviti novi album koji će predstaviti na koncertu Ušće 2″, a uskoro će se pojaviti i spot za numeru Pusti me da raskinem sa njom. ...
CiNii 論文 - Overexpression of a Type-A Response Regulator Alters Rice Morphology and Cytokinin...
Kojima Mikiko , Kamada-Nobusada Tomoe , Komatsu Hirokazu , TAKEI Kentaro , KUROHA Takeshi , MIZUTANI Masaharu , ASHIKARI Motoyuki , UEGUCHI TANAKA Miyako , MATSUOKA Makoto , SUZUKI Koji , SAKAKIBARA Hitoshi Plant and cell physiology 50(7), 1201-1214, 2009-07-01 参考文献50件 被引用文献9件 ...
Fundamenta Informaticae - Volume 174, issue 1 - Journals - IOS Press
Authors: Konishi, Tatsuya , Kojima, Hideharu , Nakagawa, Hiroyuki , Tsuchiya, Tatsuhiro Article Type: Research Article Abstract: Combinatorial interaction testing is an efficient software testing strategy. If all interactions among test parameters or factors needed to be covered, the size of a required test suite would be prohibitively large. In contrast, this strategy only requires covering t -wise interactions where t is typically very small. As a result, it becomes possible to significantly reduce test suite size. Locating arrays aim to enhance the ability of combinatorial interaction testing. In particular, ( 1 ¯ , t ) -locating arrays can not only execute all t -way interactions but also identify, …if any, which of the interactions causes a failure. In spite of this useful property, there is only limited research either on how to generate locating arrays or on their minimum sizes. In this paper, we propose an approach to generating minimum locating arrays. In the approach, the problem of ...
Eneggskay Episode 1 - New School Kaidan
I also cant believe you actually made this podcast and cant believe i listened to the whole thing. I like hellopro egg discussion, I think their training is definitely beginning to pay off. I think they may be grooming Karin to be a solo artist or in a new group because if theyre not they are really dropping the ball. If youre going to be doing just random podcasts like this I would like to suggest one about Kojima Harunas ears…thank you. P.S. I predict that Mogi Minami will be Trons new Oshimen once Gaki leaves.. ...
Helikaza - Wikipedia
Mnogi ćelijski procesi (replikacija DNK, transkripcija, translacija, rekombinacija, popravka DNK, ribozomska biogeneza) obuhvataju separaciju lanaca nukleinske kiseline. Helikaze se često koriste za razdvajanje lanaca DNK dvostrukog heliksa ili samostalno spojenih RNK molekula koristeći energiju ATP hidrolize. One se postepeno kreću duž jedne nukleinske kiseline dupleksa sa smerom i brzinom specifičnom za svaki pojedini enzim. Poznato je mnoštvo helikaza, i one proizvode znatnu raznovrsnost procesa u kojima je neophodna kataliza razdvajanja lanaca.. ...
Neurotoksin - Wikipedia
Pojedina jedinjenja, među kojima je deo neutoksina, mogu da prodru do mozga i izazovu znatnih oštećenja. Ta jedinjenja su uglavnom hidrofobna i mala, ili imaju sposobnost inbiranja astrocitnih funkcija. Potreba da se identifikuju i tretiraju neurotoksini, je dovela do rastućeg interesovanja u neurotoksikološka istraživanja i klinička ispitivanja. Mada je klinička neurotoksikologija uglavnom u začeću, progres je napravljen u identifikaciji niza neurotoksina iz životne sredine, i klasifikacije 750 do 1000 poznatih potencijalno neurotoksičnih jedinjenja. Usled kritične važnosti nalaženja neurotoksina u životnoj sredini, razvijeni su specifični protokoli za testiranje i određivanje neurotoksičnog dejstva jedinjenja (USEPA 1998). Dodatno, in-vitro sistemi se primenjuju u sve većoj meri, jer oni imaju niz prednosti u odnosu na in-vivo sisteme, koji su ranije prvenstveno korišteni. Primeri poboljšanja su prilagodljivo, uniformno okruženje, i eliminacija kontaminarajućih ...
Muskarinski acetilholinski receptor M3 - Wikipedia
M3 receptor je Gq-spregnut i posreduje povišenje intracelularnog kalcijuma. Is tog razloga on tipično uzrokuje konstrikciju glatkih mišića, kao što je primećeno tokom bronhokonstrikcije. Međutim, u pogledu krvnih sudova, aktiviranje M3 receptora na vaskularnim endotelnim ćelijama izaziva povišenu sintezu azot-monoksida, koji putem difuzije prodire u susedne ćelije vaskularnih mišića i uzrokuje njihovu relaksaciju i vazodilataciju, čime se objašnjava paradoksni efekat parasimpatomimetika na vaskularni ton i bronhiolarni ton. Direktna stimulacija M3 receptora u vaskularnim glatkim mišićima posreduje vasokonstrikciju u patologijama u kojima je vaskularni endotel poremećen. ...
BSPE-1091~4 | 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Original Soundtrack - VGMdb
Commercial (4 CD) published by Basiscape Records on Feb 27, 2020 containing original soundtrack from 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim with compositions by Hitoshi Sakimoto, Mitsuhiro Kaneda, Yoshimi Kudo, Rikako Watanabe, Yukinori Kikuchi, Kazuki Higashihara, Azusa Chiba performed by Bratphonics, Dagnell, Hu Ito, Teisena, Ayumi Shimizu, Kei Sakamoto, Takahide Horiko, Kotaro Ohtomo, Akane Obunai, Kazune Ogihara, Ryo Yamashita, Show Kojima, Ado Nakamura
Search Articles | University of Toronto Libraries
by Noguchi, Emiko and Akiyama, Masato and Yagami, Akiko and Hirota, Tomomitsu and Okada, Yukinori and Kato, Zenichiro and Kishikawa, Reiko and Fukutomi, Yuma and Hide, Michihiro and Morita, Eishin and Aihara, Michiko and Hiragun, Makiko and Chinuki, Yuko and Okabe, Takahiro and Ito, Akiko and Adachi, Atsuko and Fukunaga, Atsushi and Kubota, Yumiko and Aoki, Toshiyuki and Aoki, Youko and Nishioka, Kazue and Adachi, Tetsuya and Kanazawa, Nobuo and Miyazawa, Hitoshi and Sakai, Hiroyuki and Kozuka, Takehito and Kitamura, Hideo and Hashizume, Hideo and Kanegane, Chiharu and Masuda, Koji and Sugiyama, Kumiya and Tokuda, Reiko and Furuta, Junichi and Higashimoto, Ikkou and Kato, Atsuko and Seishima, Mariko and Tajiri, Akihiko and Tomura, Atsuko and Taniguchi, Hiroko and Kojima, Hiroto and Tanaka, Hidenori and Sakai, Aiko and Morii, Wataru and Nakamura, Masashi and Kamatani, Yoichiro and Takahashi, Atsushi and Kubo, Michiaki and Tamari, Mayumi and Saito, Hirohisa and Matsunaga, Kayoko ...
Novi Fashion&Friends store u centru Splita
Mediteranska Pjaca bogatija za novu šoping destinaciju. Na atraktivnoj lokaciji Narodnog trga 4 pronađite odeću svetskih modnih kuća koja je namenjena urbanoj, modno osvešćenoj populaciji. Svaki brand je priča za sebe koja se idealno uklapa u viziju Fashion&Friends-a. Replay, HilfigerDenim, Guess, Liu Jo, Liu Jo Uomo, Calvin Klein, Gaudi, Munich, Superdry, Voile Blanche, Colors of California, UGG, Premiata i MOU, samo su neki od brandova kojima nećete moći odoleti.. ...
Please Place Evidence of the 7 of 10 Plate Movements Here - Earth Changes and the Pole Shift
Kojima had created small snips of Konstantins animation of the 7 of 10 Plate Movements. Here is the full 7 of 10 Animation by Konstantin. This blog is th…
Sad Trombone: Neither Metal Gear Solid: Rising Nor Kojimas Newest Game Will Appear at E3 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -...
We already knew that Hideo Kojima was planning to stay in Japan for this years E3, and that such far-flung nonsense as a Metal Gear Solid 5 wouldnt
EMF-Portal | Suchergebnisse
2021, Tateishi H, Setoyama D, Kang D, Matsushima J, Kojima R, Fujii Y, Mawatari S, Kikuchi J, Sakemura Y, Fukuchi J, Shiraishi T, Maekawa T, Kato TA, Asami T, Mizoguchi Y, Monji A ...
Silent Hill Heaven • View topic - Interview with DelToro: DelToro and Kojima working together
Just conjecture on my part, but it could be a survival horror game (hopefully not a horror simulator, but thats just my opinion. Have Nothing against horror simulators). PT was popular and a lot of people were anticipating SHS and Kojima really seemed to be into making something different. As to what the game could be about, I dont know. DelToro liked the Psycho Mantis part of Metal Gear. As for setting, who knows ( I wish someone would make a horror game set in London in the late 70s but thats just me). As for what they could do, the Mega Man/Mighty Number 9 route is possible (Doubtful that the title sounds anything like PT, SH, SHS, or their antonyms or synonyms. It will likely be a completely new name as I see them being more creative than that). I have a pretty good grasp of copyrights, at least when it comes to writing books. Neil Gaiman did the magic school theme before JK Rowling (and shared similar motifs and themes). Since I agree with jdnation, I hope Sony is listening ...
The specification of the pronephric tubules and duct in Xenopus laevis - WRAP: Warwick Research Archive Portal
We have examined the timing of specification of the pronephric tubules and duct in Xenopus laevis by explanting the presumptive pronephric rudiments into blastula ectodermal wraps. We have established I-he time point of specification using the monoclonal antibody markers 3G8 and 4A6 which recognize antigens in pronephric tubule and duct, respectively. We show that, by experimental analysis in explants, kidney tubules are specified by stage 12.5 in the pronephric anlagen whereas pronephric duct is specified later between stages 13 and 14. Furthermore we show that signals involved in tubulogenesis of the pronephric tubules are normally received between stage 12.5 and 13. These experiments unambiguously pinpoint the timing of pronephros specification analyzed by explant experimentation to a developmental stage prior to that demonstrated for urodele amphibia, and provide an essential biological backdrop to a search for the molecular nature of pronephric inducers. (C) 1998 Elsevier Science Ireland ...
Calcium- and proton-dependent relocation of annexin A6 in Jurkat T cells stimulated for interleukin-2 secretion - Acta...
Annexin A6 (AnxA6) is a Ca2+-dependent membrane-binding protein involved in vesicular traffic. The likely participation of AnxA6 in the response of lymphocytes to Ca2+ signals has not been investigated yet. The present study focuses on intracellular relocation of AnxA6 in human Jurkat T lymphoblasts upon stimulation followed by transient increase of intracellular [Ca2+] and exocytosis of interleukin-2 (IL-2). Stimulation of the cells under different experimental conditions (by lowering pH and/or by rising extracellular [Ca2+] in the presence of ionomycin) induced time-dependent transients of intracellular [Ca2+] and concomitant changes in AnxA6 intracellular localization and in IL-2 secretion, with only minor effects on cell viability and apoptosis. In resting conditions (in the presence of EGTA or with no ionophore) AnxA6 was localized uniformly in the cytosol, whereas it translocated to vesicular structures beneath the plasma membrane within 5 min following stimulation of Jurkat T cells and ...
Annexins sense changes in intracellular pH during hypoxia | Biochemical Journal
The pHi (intracellular pH) is an important physiological parameter which is altered during hypoxia and ischaemia, pathological conditions accompanied by a dramatic decrease in pHi. Sensors of pHi include ion transport systems which control intracellular Ca2+ gradients and link changes in pHi to functions as diverse as proliferation and apoptosis. The annexins are a protein family characterized by Ca2+-dependent interactions with cellular membranes. Additionally, in vitro evidence points to the existence of pH-dependent, Ca2+-independent membrane association of several annexins. We show that hypoxia promotes the interaction of the recombinant annexin A2-S100A10 (p11) and annexin A6 with the plasma membrane. We have investigated in vivo the influence of the pHi on the membrane association of human annexins A1, A2, A4, A5 and A6 tagged with fluorescent proteins, and characterized this interaction for endogenous annexins present in smooth muscle and HEK (human embryonic kidney)-293 cells ...
Annexins: linking Ca 2+ signalling to membrane dynamics | Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology
Eukaryotic cells contain various Ca2+-effector proteins that mediate cellular responses to changes in intracellular Ca2+ levels. A unique class of these proteins - annexins - can bind to certain membrane phospholipids in a Ca2+-dependent manner, providing a link between Ca2+ signalling and membrane functions. By forming networks on the membrane surface, annexins can function as organizers of membrane domains and membrane-recruitment platforms for proteins with which they interact. These and related properties enable annexins to participate in several otherwise unrelated events that range from membrane
A neuronal process of the error signal that drives saccade adaptation - Yoshiko Kojima
Motor adaptation is an important factor in the recovery of function following motor deficits associated with neural damage due to stroke, injury or aging. Such...
Junker HQ - View topic - Official UK PlayStation Magazine- (Jan99) Kojima Interview
HK: Not many! [Laughs] I have a very yound, very inexperienced team. Many would think that this would be a disadvantage, but the opposite is true. My team have no expectations of the boundaries of what is or is not possible. I look at what they do and suggest improvements or additions. A more experienced team might say, No, thats not possible- this is already as good as it can be, but my team will try different things and make them work! For example, the smoke effect when Snake has a cigarette. Such an effect is very demanding on the processors power, leading to poor performances from other features. People said it couldnt be done but we insisted. Yes, we must have smoke! Its essential!, and now weve included it ...
電気理工学 - 研究成果 - 九州大学
Bolouki, N., Sakai, K., Huang, T. Y., Isayama, S., Liu, Y. L., Peng, C. W., Chen, C. H., Khasanah, N., Chu, H. H., Moritaka, T., Tomita, K., Sato, Y., Uchino, K., Morita, T., Matsukiyo, S., Hara, Y., Shimogawara, H., Sakawa, Y., Sakata, S., Kojima, S. および6人, Fujioka, S., Shoji, Y., Tomiya, S., Yamazaki, R., Koenig, M. & Kuramitsu, Y., 7 2019, ： : High Energy Density Physics. 32, p. 82-88 7 p.. 研究成果: ジャーナルへの寄稿 › 記事 ...
Access Bars kroz videe | Access Consciousness
Ima puno videa o Access Barsu koje možete istražiti! Evo nekoliko sa kojima predlažemo da započnete, bez određenog redoslijeda. Što vam govori i golica vašu znatiželju? Možete također nastaviti na Youtube kanalu Access Consciousnessa. Ili saznati o Accessovom prijenosu uživo za još više mogućnosti. ...
Biljke - Wikipedia
Evolucija biljaka rezultirala je povećanjem nivoa složenosti, od najranijih praalgi uvidu prostirke preko [Bryophyta]] , Lycopoda, paprati do današnjih složenih [[golosjemenjača] i angiospermi. Biljke u svim tim skupinama nastavljaju napredovati, posebno u okruženjima u kojima su evoluirale. Nakupine algi formirale su se na Zemlji prije oko 1.200 miliona godina, ali najraniji fosili potiču tek iz ordovicija, prije oko 450 miliona, kada suse pojavile kopnene biljke. . Međutim, novi dokazi iz istraživanja omjera izotopa ugljika u pretkambrijskim stijenama sugeriraju da su se složene fotosintetske biljke na Zemlji razvile prije preko 1000 miliona godina. Više od jednog stoljeća pretpostavljalo se da su preci kopnenih biljaka evoluirali u vodenom okruženju, a zatim se prilagodili životu na kopnu, što je ideja botaničara Fredericka Orpena Bowera u knjizi iz 1908. Porijeklo kopnene flore (The Origin of a Land Flora). Nedavno alternativno gledište, potkrijepljeno genetsičim ...
The 70s Japanese series Lone Wolf and Cub, based on a popular comic by Kazuo Koike and artist Goseki Kojima, builds on the tradition of 20 years of samurai films. While it is one of the most violent examples of the genre, the staccato brutality suits the plot and is juxtaposed with elegiac scenes of travel through desolate landscapes. The overall story is quite simple, although individual episodes may leave the casual viewer wondering about characters motives and allegiances. The six instalments follow the travels of disgraced samurai Ogami Ittō and his three-year-old son Daigorō, who he pushes around 17th-century Japan in a cart, looking for work as a killer for hire while battling members of the Yagyū clan. The first instalment, Sword of Vengeance (Kowokashi udekashi tsukamatsuru), tells the tale of how Ittō goes on the run when members of a splinter faction of the clan murder his wife and household and frame him for treason in order to install one of their own as the Shoguns ...
Table of Contents - August 01, 2017, 6 (8) | Journal of the American Heart Association
Noriaki Tabata, Eiichiro Yamamoto, Seiji Hokimoto, Takayoshi Yamashita, Daisuke Sueta, Seiji Takashio, Yuichiro Arima, Yasuhiro Izumiya, Sunao Kojima, Koichi Kaikita, Kunihiko Matsui, Kazuteru Fujimoto, Kenji Sakamoto, Hideki Shimomura, Ryusuke Tsunoda, Toyoki Hirose, Natsuki Nakamura, Naritsugu Sakaino, Shinichi Nakamura, Nobuyasu Yamamoto, Toshiyuki Matsumura, Ichiro Kajiwara, Shunichi Koide, Tomohiro Sakamoto, Koichi Nakao, Shuichi Oshima, Kenichi Tsujita, Kumamoto Intervention Conference Study (KICS) Investigators ...
Death Stranding Metal Gear Connection Appears as Familiar Actors Are Cast
Veteran game designer Hideo Kojima just confirmed a Death Stranding Metal Gear connection, as some members of the Japanese voice cast acted in the Metal Gear series.
Metal Gear going Online - GameSpot
Kojima and Co. announce online incarnation of the Metal Gear series for the PS3, a hide-and-seek-style game for up to 16 players at a time.
Za energetski efikasnije Užice(AUDIO) | Radio Luna
Švajcarska pomoć i Užicu za povećanje energetske efikasnosti, pre svega škola i vrtića Užice je među četiri grada i opštine u Srbiji u kojima će biti
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE på Steam
Developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory with an all-new action experience. The game seamlessly melds pure action and epic story-telling that surrounds Raiden - a child soldier transformed into a half-human, half-cyborg ninja who...
KAKEN - Research Projects | Development of Mind : Developmental Disorder (KAKENHI-PROJECT-09207102)
Principal Investigator：KOJIMA Syouzo, Project Period (FY)：1997 - 2000, Research Category：Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (A)
POJEDINAČNI I SKUPNI UČINCI PROPIKONAZOLA I CINKOVOG OKSIDA NA POPULACIJSKE I BIOKEMIJSKE MARKERE ENHITREIDA (Enchytraeus...
Štetni učinci pesticida na okoliš i neciljne organizme dobro su poznati. Kako bi se smanjio štetan utjecaj pesticida pojavljivale su se različite metode kojima je cilj smanjiti njihovu uporabu. Jedan od načina smanjenja pesticida je primjena nanočestica kao pesticida ili primjena istih kao nosača pesticida. Cilj ovog rada je bilo utvrditi pojedinačne i kombinirane učinke cinkovog oksida (ZnO) u nano i ne nano obliku te propikonazola (PCZ) na reprodukcijski uspjeh te biokemijske markere (acetilkolinesteraza (AChE), katalaza (CAT), glutation S-transferaza (GST) i reaktivne supstance tiobarbiturne kiseline (TBARS)) enhitreida (Enchytraeus albidus). Izračunata je manja EC50 vrijednost za ne nano čestice nego za nanočestice cinkovog oksida (ZnO). Rezultati eksperimenta pokazuju kako PCZ uzrokuje lipidnu peroksidaciju kod kombiniranog izlaganja. Kombinirano izlaganje nije utjecalo na povećanje oksidativnog stresa u usporedbi s pojedinačnim izlaganjem ...
Games and Gaming debates are too positive, criticism branded as hate - That SUCKS | NeoGAF
Half of the points you made are core mechanics explained in the first 2 hours of gameplay and the other half is par for the course in a Kojima game. Hows...
McMaster University Department of Medicine >> Faculty: Geriatric...
There are many achievements beyond educational activities and research programs for the Geriatric Medicine Division. Some achievements include a CIHR-Eli Lilly Chair in Fracture, Falls and Osteoporosis Prevention, a Chair for St. Peters Centre for Studies in Aging, recruitment of new faculty and Clerkship awards. Over 240 learners, undergraduate and postgraduate, who rotate through the Geriatric Medicine Division participate in educational activities. Family practice residents spend one month in Geriatric Medicine in their final year. The division hosted the Tri-City Research Day for participants from the Universities of Toronto, Western Ontario and Waterloo. Faculty is involved in research teams, pilot studies in Geriatric issues and working on developing knowledge translation tools.
Annexin A5 forms a shield around negatively charged phospholipid molecules, thus reducing their availability for coagulation. ... Thus, anti-annexin A5 antibodies increase phospholipid-dependent coagulation steps. The lupus anticoagulant antibodies are ...
Annexin A5-stained EVs, etc.); or c) descriptions of conditions or cell of origin (podocyte EVs, hypoxic EVs, large oncosomes, ...
Integrin beta 5
Integrin, beta 5 has been shown to interact with PTK2, Annexin A5 and PAK4. Elevated levels of ITGB5 have been found in ... "Alpha v beta 5 integrin-dependent programmed cell death triggered by a peptide mimic of annexin V". Mol. Cell. 11 (5): 1151-62 ...
Kinase insert domain receptor
... has been shown to interact with SHC2, Annexin A5 and SHC1. Cluster of differentiation VEGF ...
... which encodes annexin A5. It is also neighbored by PP12613 located on the positive strand. The gene on chromosome 4 encoding ...
Annexin A5 affinity assay, a test for cells undergoing apoptosis, often uses flow cytometry Cell cycle analysis Coulter counter ...
List of MeSH codes (D08)
... annexin A3 MeSH D08.811.277.352.640.125 - 3',5'-cyclic-GMP phosphodiesterase MeSH D08.811.277.352.640.150 - 3',5'-cyclic- ... cytochromes a3 MeSH D08.244.187.249 - cytochromes b MeSH D08.244.187.500 - cytochromes b5 MeSH D08.244.187.600 - cytochromes b6 ...
Proliferating cell nuclear antigen
Annexin A2, CAF-1, CDC25C, CHTF18, Cyclin D1, Cyclin O, Cyclin-dependent kinase 4, Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1C, DNMT1 ... Chromatin remodeling factor Clamp loader Cohesin DNA ligase DNA methyltransferase DNA polymerases E2 SUMO-conjugating enzyme E3 ...
Annexin A5, a human cellular protein. *ATC code A05 Bile and liver therapy, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical ... A5/1, A5/2 and A5/3, ciphers used in cellular phones ... Gibson A-5 mandolin, a Gibson mandolin. *Tippmann A-5, a semi- ... ICON A5, an American amphibious aircraft. Military. Aircraft. *A-5, an export version of Nanchang Q-5, a Chinese- ... Subfamily A5, a Rhodopsin-like receptors subfamily. *Noradrenergic cell group A5, a noradrenergic cell group located in the ...
List of MeSH codes (D12.776.157)
Annexin A3 MeSH D12.776.157.125.050.080 - annexin a4 MeSH D12.776.157.125.050.100 - annexin a5 MeSH D12.776.157.125.050.110 - ... annexin a6 MeSH D12.776.157.125.050.120 - annexin a7 MeSH D12.7184.108.40.2062.249 - calmodulin MeSH D12.7220.127.116.112.311 - ... annexin a1 MeSH D12.776.157.125.050.060 - annexin a2 MeSH D12.776.157.125.050.070 - ...
... a sequence for the insulin gene Adenosine A3 receptor, a human gene Annexin A3, a human gene ATC code A03 Drugs for functional ... A3, A03 or A.III may refer to: A3 paper, a paper size defined by ISO 216 A3 regulatory sequence, ... a band known as A3 in the U.S. to avoid confusion with the country group Alabama A-3, a Yamaha musical instrument product A3 ... a British Isles plants community Gibberellin A3, a plant hormone HLA-A3, a Human MHC Serotype HLA-A Subfamily A3, a rhodopsin- ...
However some annexins (Annexin A1, Annexin A2, and Annexin A5) have also been found outside the cellular environment, for ... Annexin, type I InterPro: IPR002388 Annexin, type II InterPro: IPR002389 Annexin, type III InterPro: IPR002390 Annexin, type IV ... In addition to annexin A-II, annexin A-XI has also been shown to organize cell membrane properties. Annexin A-XI is believed to ... The 310 amino acid annexin core has four annexin repeats, each composed of 5 alpha-helices. The exception is annexin A-VI that ...
The concept for the therapy is based on the anti-inflammatory properties of Annexin A5, a body own protective protein that acts ... Annexin Pharmaceuticals is a Swedish privately held biotech company developing new therapeutic approaches for inflammatory ... The company is currently focusing on treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD). Martz, Lauren (May 26, 2014). "Annexin: ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) http://www.solidinfo.se/foretag/annexin-pharmaceuticals-ab/personer www. ...
... is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ANXA3 gene. It is abnormally expressed in fetuses of both IVF and ICSI ... "Entrez Gene: ANXA3 annexin A3". Zhang Y, Zhang YL, Feng C, et al. (September 2008). "Comparative proteomic analysis of human ... 2005). "Annexin A3 is a potential angiogenic mediator". Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 337 (4): 1283-7. doi:10.1016/j.bbrc. ... "The high-resolution crystal structure of human annexin III shows subtle differences with annexin V.". Biochemistry. 35 (6): ...
... is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ANXA4 gene. Annexin IV (ANX4) belongs to the annexin family of calcium ... "Entrez Gene: ANXA4 annexin A4". Human ANXA4 genome location and ANXA4 gene details page in the UCSC Genome Browser. Römisch J, ... Dreier R, Schmid KW, Gerke V, Riehemann K (Aug 1998). "Differential expression of annexins I, II and IV in human tissues: an ... Han EK, Tahir SK, Cherian SP, Collins N, Ng SC (Jul 2000). "Modulation of paclitaxel resistance by annexin IV in human cancer ...
... (or annexin V) is a cellular protein in the annexin group. In flow cytometry, annexin V is commonly used to detect ... Annexin A5 showed upregulation in papillary thyroid carcinoma. Annexin A5 is used as a non-quantitative probe to detect cells ... Annexin A5 forms a shield around negatively charged phospholipid molecules. The formation of an annexin A5 shield blocks the ... The annexin A5 affinity assay typically uses a conjugate of annexin V and a fluorescent or enzymatic label, biotin or other ...
Annexin A5 affinity assay
This clustering of annexin A5 on the membrane greatly increases the intensity of annexin A5 when labeled with a fluorescent or ... Labeling of annexin A5 with fluorescent or radioactive molecules makes it possible to detect binding of labeled annexin A5 to ... Internalization amplifies additionally the intensity of the annexin A5 stained cell. Annexin A5 has been used to successively ... annexin A5 assembles into a trimeric cluster. This trimer consists of three annexin A5 molecules that are bound to each other ...
Formyl peptide receptor 3
Takano T, Fiore S, Maddox JF, Brady HR, Petasis NA, Serhan CN (May 1997). "Aspirin-triggered 15-epi-lipoxin A4 (LXA4) and LXA4 ... Ernst S, Lange C, Wilbers A, Goebeler V, Gerke V, Rescher U (Jun 2004). "An annexin 1 N-terminal peptide activates leukocytes ... "The synthetic peptide Trp-Lys-Tyr-Met-Val-Met-NH2 specifically activates neutrophils through FPRL1/lipoxin A4 receptors and is ... is not affected by lipoxin A4". Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 56 (5): 470-6. doi:10.1046/j.1365-3083.2002.01149.x. PMID ...
Annexin II, which is attracted to negatively charged phospholipids, binds to p11 at the Ca2+ binding site. In addition, Annexin ... "Induction of endogenous genes following infection of human endothelial cells with an E1(-) E4(+) adenovirus gene transfer ... Kwon M, MacLeod TJ, Zhang Y, Waisman DM (Jan 2005). "S100A10, annexin A2, and annexin a2 heterotetramer as candidate ... Complexed with the annexin II, p11 binds receptor and channel proteins and guides them to the cell surface, resulting in ...
Assisted reproductive technology
... which may be reflected by increased expression of the membrane fusion proteins NAPA and Annexin A3. ...
Annexin *A1. *A2. *A5. *Fibulin *FBLN1. *FBLN2. *FBLN5. *Vitamin D-dependent calcium-binding protein/Calbindin ...
Human papillomavirus infection
2012). "The S100A10 subunit of the annexin A2 heterotetramer facilitates L2-mediated human papillomavirus infection". PLOS ONE ... E1, E2, E4, E5, E6, and E7) open reading frames (ORF), two late (L1 and L2) ORFs, and a non-coding long control region (LCR). ... and annexin A2 leading to entry of the virions into basal epithelial cells through clathrin-mediated endocytosis and/or ...
Formil peptidni receptor 3 - Википедија
2002). „Phagocyte activation by Trp-Lys-Tyr-Met-Val-Met, acting through FPRL1/LXA4R, is not affected by lipoxin A4.". Scand. J ... 2004). „An annexin 1 N-terminal peptide activates leukocytes by triggering different members of the formyl peptide receptor ... 2001). „The synthetic peptide Trp-Lys-Tyr-Met-Val-Met-NH2 specifically activates neutrophils through FPRL1/lipoxin A4 receptors ...
Formyl peptide receptor 2
... lipoxin A4 (LXA4). Because of its interaction with lipoxin A4, FPR2 is also commonly named the ALX/FPR2 or just ALX receptor. ... Ac2-26 and Ac9-25 of Annexin A1 (ANXA1 or lipocortin 1), which at high concentrations fully stimulate neutrophil functions but ... lipoxin A4 (LXA4), and thereafter for a related arachidonic acid metabolite, the Epi-lipoxin, aspirin-triggered lipoxin A4 (i.e ... "Lipoxin A4 stable analogs are potent mimetics that stimulate human monocytes and THP-1 cells via a G-protein-linked lipoxin A4 ...
018229 ANXA6 Annexin 6 ANXA7 Annexin 7 AP1B1 Coated vesicles CLTA Clathrin A (vesicles) CLTB Clathrin B (vesicles) CLTC MTX2 ... 021178 E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Modulates cyclin B levels and participates in the regulation of cell cycle progression ... 003334 Homo sapiens ubiquitin-activating enzyme E1 (A1S9T and BN75 temperature UBA2 NM_005499 UBA3 NM_003968 UBA5 NM_024818 ...
Specialized pro-resolving mediators
These products are now termed lipoxin A4 and B4, respectively. While initially found to have in vitro activity suggesting that ... annexin A1 (an inhibitor of formation of pro-inflammatory metabolites of polyunsaturated fatty acids), and the gaseous ...
He KL, Deora AB, Xiong H, Ling Q, Weksler BB, Niesvizky R, Hajjar KA (July 2008). "Endothelial cell annexin A2 regulates ... "Cancer related mutations in NRF2 impair its recognition by Keap1-Cul3 E3 ligase and promote malignancy". Proceedings of the ... "cIAP1 and cIAP2 facilitate cancer cell survival by functioning as E3 ligases that promote RIP1 ubiquitination". Molecular Cell ... "Unanchored K48-linked polyubiquitin synthesized by the E3-ubiquitin ligase TRIM6 stimulates the interferon-IKKε kinase-mediated ...
Formyl peptide receptor 1
Takano T, Fiore S, Maddox JF, Brady HR, Petasis NA, Serhan CN (May 1997). "Aspirin-triggered 15-epi-lipoxin A4 (LXA4) and LXA4 ... Annexin A1 (also termed ANXA1 and lipocortin 1) and its N-terminal peptides (Ac2-26 and Ac9-25). At low concentrations, these ... FMLP and lipoxin A4. Isolated mouse Olfactory bulb neurons also respond to a range of other fpr agonists. These results suggest ... and functional characterization of a murine lipoxin A4 receptor homologue gene". Journal of Immunology. 169 (6): 3363-9. doi: ...
Chemical structures of major endogenous estrogens, including estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), estriol (E3), and estetrol (E4). ... "Activation of the annexin A1 pathway underlies the protective effects exerted by estrogen in polymorphonuclear leukocytes" ... Note the hydroxyl (-OH) groups: estrone (E1) has one, estradiol (E2) has two, estriol (E3) has three, and estetrol (E4) has ... The three major naturally occurring forms of estrogen in females are estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), and estriol (E3). Another ...
Human papillomavirus infection
Genome organization of human papillomavirus type 16, one of the subtypes known to cause cervical cancer (E1-E7 early genes, L1- ... and annexin A2 leading to entry of the virions into basal epithelial cells through clathrin-mediated endocytosis and/or ... E1, E2, E4, E5, E6, and E7) open-reading frames (ORF), two late (L1 and L2) ORFs, and a non-coding long control region (LCR).[ ... "The S100A10 subunit of the annexin A2 heterotetramer facilitates L2-mediated human papillomavirus infection". PLoS One. 7 (8 ...
In addition, the tumor cells may also express adenosine A1 and A3 receptors associated with Gαi proteins, promoting both the ... Babiychuk EB, Draeger A (June 2006). "Regulation of ecto-5'-nucleotidase activity via Ca2+-dependent, annexin 2-mediated ...
Annexin A3 - Wikipedia
Annexin A3 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ANXA3 gene. It is abnormally expressed in fetuses of both IVF and ICSI ... "Entrez Gene: ANXA3 annexin A3". Zhang Y, Zhang YL, Feng C, et al. (September 2008). "Comparative proteomic analysis of human ... 2005). "Annexin A3 is a potential angiogenic mediator". Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 337 (4): 1283-7. doi:10.1016/j.bbrc. ... "The high-resolution crystal structure of human annexin III shows subtle differences with annexin V.". Biochemistry. 35 (6): ...
Annexin A4 - Wikipedia
Annexin A4 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ANXA4 gene. Annexin IV (ANX4) belongs to the annexin family of calcium ... "Entrez Gene: ANXA4 annexin A4". Human ANXA4 genome location and ANXA4 gene details page in the UCSC Genome Browser. Römisch J, ... Dreier R, Schmid KW, Gerke V, Riehemann K (Aug 1998). "Differential expression of annexins I, II and IV in human tissues: an ... Han EK, Tahir SK, Cherian SP, Collins N, Ng SC (Jul 2000). "Modulation of paclitaxel resistance by annexin IV in human cancer ...
Anti-Annexin A5 Antibody Products | Biocompare
Compare Anti-Annexin A5 Antibody Products from leading suppliers on Biocompare. View specifications, prices, citations, reviews ... Anti-Annexin A5 Antibody Products. Anti-Annexin A5 antibodies are available from several suppliers. In humans, this protein is ... Antibodies to the Annexin A5 antigen may be useful for studying apoptosis. Visit the supplier page for more detailed antibody ... Annexin V is an early apoptotic marker and is often used for detecting apoptosis in cells. Annexins are a family of calcium- ...
Anti-Annexin A3/ANXA3 antibody (ab228761) | Abcam
Rabbit polyclonal Annexin A3/ANXA3 antibody. Validated in WB and tested in Human. Immunogen corresponding to recombinant ... Anti-Annexin A3/ANXA3 antibody. See all Annexin A3/ANXA3 primary antibodies. ... This product Rabbit Anti-Annexin A3/ANXA3 antibody (ab228761) WB Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205718) IHC-P, WB, ELISA, IP ... All lanes : Anti-Annexin A3/ANXA3 antibody (ab228761) at 1/1000 dilution. Lane 1 : A431 (human epidermoid carcinoma cell line) ...
Anxa3 (annexin A3) - Rat Genome Database
... annexin A3) Alliance Pan paniscus (bonobo/pygmy chimpanzee) : ANXA3 (annexin A3) Canis lupus familiaris (dog) : ANXA3 (annexin ... ANXA3 (annexin A3). NCBI. Ortholog. Mus musculus (house mouse):. Anxa3 (annexin A3). Transitive Ortholog Pipeline. Transitive ... Anxa3 (annexin A3). Transitive Ortholog Pipeline. Transitive Ortholog Pipeline. Sus scrofa (pig):. ANXA3 (annexin A3). ... Homo sapiens (human) : ANXA3 (annexin A3) HGNC Alliance Mus musculus (house mouse) : Anxa3 (annexin A3) MGI Alliance Rattus ...
WikiGenes - ANXA3 - annexin A3
The crystal structure of annexin A8 is similar to that of annexin A3. Réty, S., Sopková-de Oliveira Santos, J., Dreyfuss, L., ... The crystal structure of annexin A8 is similar to that of annexin A3 . ... Annexin A3 is a potential angiogenic mediator. Park, J.E., Lee, d.o. .H., Lee, J.A., Park, S.G., Kim, N.S., Park, B.C., Cho, S ... The high-resolution crystal structure of human annexin III shows subtle differences with annexin V. Favier-Perron, B., Lewit- ...
Annexin A3 Antibody (2F3) (NBP2-03373): Novus Biologicals
Mouse Monoclonal Anti-Annexin A3 Antibody (2F3). Validated: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P. Tested Reactivity: Human, Monkey. 100% ... Blogs on Annexin A3. There are no specific blogs for Annexin A3, but you can read our latest blog posts. ... Reviews for Annexin A3 Antibody (NBP2-03373) (0) There are no reviews for Annexin A3 Antibody (NBP2-03373). By submitting a ... Diseases for Annexin A3 Antibody (NBP2-03373). Discover more about diseases related to Annexin A3 Antibody (NBP2-03373). ...
ANXA4 Protein Human Recombinant | Annexin A4 | ProSpec
ANXA5 Protein Mouse Recombinant | Annexin A5 | ProSpec
Annexin A5, ENX2, Placental Anticoagulant Protein 4, Placental Anticoagulant Protein I, Vascular Anticoagulant-Alpha, ... Thromboplastin Inhibitor, Calphobindin I, Anchorin CII, Endonexin II, Lipocortin V, Annexin V, Annexin-5, VAC-Alpha, RPRGL3, ... ANXA5 is a member of the annexin family of calcium-dependent phospholipid binding proteins which are involved in membrane- ...
annexin A5 - Semantic Scholar
A protein of the annexin family isolated from human PLACENTA and other tissues. It inhibits cytosolic PHOSPHOLIPASE A2, and ... Annexin A5, human. diannexin, human. technetium 99m tricarbonyl His-annexin A5. technetium Tc 99m HYNIC annexin V ... annexin A5. Known as: Calphobindin I, Annexin V, Lipocortin-V (More). A protein of the annexin family isolated from human ... Annexin A5 polymorphism (-1C--,T) and the presence of anti-annexin A5 antibodies in the antiphospholipid syndrome. ...
Annexin A5 Protein (Recombinant) | Technique alternative | 0
Annexin A5 Protein Recombinant is available 3 times from supplier abbex at Gentaur.com shop ... Annexin A5 Protein Recombinant. Annexin A5 Protein Recombinant is available 3 times from Abbex labs abx260555 , Annexin A5 ... Annexin A4 Protein Recombinant Suppplier: abbex. Price: 295.25 USD Annexin A3 Protein Recombinant Suppplier: abbex. Price: ... abx260555 , Annexin A5 Protein (Recombinant) size: 5 µg , 295.25 USD Catalog number abx260555 ...
Annexin A3 | Profiles RNS
"Annexin A3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Annexin A3" was a major or minor topic of these publications. ... "Annexin A3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicines controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical Subject ... Below are the most recent publications written about "Annexin A3" by people in Profiles. ... Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Annexin A3". ...
In Vivo Monitoring of Parathyroid Hormone Treatment after Myocardial Infarction in Mice with [68Ga]Annexin A5 and [18F...
Annexin A5 positron emission tomography (PET) reveals the externalization of phosphatidylserine as a surrogate marker for ... 68Ga]Annexin A5 uptake was 7.4 ± 1.3 %ID/g within the infarction for the controls and 4.5 ± 1.9 %ID/g for the PTH group (p = . ... 68Ga]Annexin A5 PET can detect the effects of PTH treatment as a marker of apoptosis 2 days after MI; ex vivo examination ... Abstract[68Ga]Annexin A5 positron emission tomography (PET) reveals the externalization of phosphatidylserine as a surrogate ...
C-Reactive Protein and Annexin A5 Bind to Distinct Sites of Negatively Charged Phospholipids Present in Oxidized Low-Density...
Annexin A5 Binding to LDL. We observed a strong binding of annexin A5 to the captured oxidized LDL but not to captured native ... It is not known whether annexin A5 binds to LDL and/or interferes with binding of CRP to LDL. Association of annexin A5 with ... Moreover, we show that annexin A5 binds to a site at oxidized LDL different from the CRP binding site and that annexin A5 does ... Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for CRP and Annexin A5 Binding to Antigens. Binding of CRP and annexin A5 to LDL was ...
Investigating the metamorphic properties of annexin A5 during membrane integration - Enlighten: Theses
Annexin A5 (ANXA5) has been linked with a variety of cellular functions including: endocytosis, Ca2+ transfer, anticoagulation ... Annexin A5, ANXA5, Ca2+ channel, membrane interaction, membrane binding, PS, Phosphatidylserine, channel formation, structural ... Stewart, David John Ossian (2019) Investigating the metamorphic properties of annexin A5 during membrane integration. PhD ... The annexin superfamily is comprised of a range of Ca2+ dependent phospholipid binding proteins. Each of these proteins are ...
anxa3 Protein, annexin A3 - Creative BioMart
This gene encodes a member of the annexin family.Members of this calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding protein family play a ... Recombinant Human Annexin A3, His-tagged. E. coli. Human. His. +Inquiry. ANXA3-1834H. Recombinant Human Annexin A3. E. coli. ... Annexin III; Annexin-3; AnnexinA3; AnnexinIII; ANX 3; ANX A3; ANX3; ANXA 3; ANXA3_HUMAN; Calcimedin 35 alpha; Inositol 1 2 ... Hamelin-Peyron, C; Vlaeminck-Guillem, V; et al. Prostate cancer biomarker annexin A3 detected in urines obtained following ...
anxa5 Protein, annexin A5 - Creative BioMart
Annexin 5 is a;phospholipase A2 and protein kinase C inhibitory protein with calcium channel activity and a potential role in; ... Annexin 5 has also been described as placental;anticoagulant protein I, vascular anticoagulant-alpha, endonexin II, lipocortin ... The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the annexin family of calcium-dependent phospholipid binding proteins some;of which ... Recombinant Human Annexin A5, APC. E. coli. Human. N/A. +Inquiry. ANXA5-2624H. Recombinant Human Annexin A5, Biotin. E. coli. ...
Anti-ANXA3 / Annexin A3 Antibody | Mouse anti-Human Monoclonal | LSBio
Annexin A3 antibody LS-C172488 is an unconjugated mouse monoclonal antibody to human Annexin A3 (ANXA3). Validated for IHC and ... ANXA3 , 35-alpha calcimedin , Annexin A3 , ANX3 , Annexin-3 , Annexin III , Calcimedin 35-alpha , Lipocortin III , Annexin III ... Annexin A3 antibody LS-C172488 is an unconjugated mouse monoclonal antibody to human Annexin A3 (ANXA3). Validated for IHC and ... Monoclonal Mouse anti‑Human ANXA3 / Annexin A3 Antibody (clone OTI5G4, IHC, WB) LS‑C172488 ...
Depletion of annexin A5, annexin A6 and collagen X causes no gross changes in matrix vesicle mediated mineralization | Murdoch...
Effect of Hydroxychloroquine on the Annexin A5 Resistance Assay in Antiphospholipid Antibody-Positive Patients with and without...
Functional analysis of the human annexin A5 gene promoter: a downstream DNA element and an upstream long terminal repeat...
Human annexin A5 is a ubiquitous protein implicated in diverse signal transduction processes associated with cell growth and ... Promoter transcriptional activity was determined for a wide 5′ portion of the human annexin A5 gene, from bp −1275 to +79 ... Functional analysis of the human annexin A5 gene promoter: a downstream DNA element and an upstream long terminal repeat ... Functional analysis of the human annexin A5 gene promoter: a downstream DNA element and an upstream long terminal repeat ...
99mTc-(CO)3 His-annexin A5 micro-SPECT demonstrates increased cell death by irinotecan during the vascular normalization window...
The apoptosis-detecting radiotracer Tc-99m-(CO)(3) His-annexin A5 was injected (18.5 MBq) in mice 12, 24, and 48 h after the ... The apoptosis-detecting radiotracer Tc-99m-(CO)(3) His-annexin A5 was injected (18.5 MBq) in mice 12, 24, and 48 h after the ... SPECT analyses demonstrated a significant increase in tumoral Tc-99m-(CO)(3) His-annexin A5 uptake 4 d after bevacizumab ... SPECT analyses demonstrated a significant increase in tumoral Tc-99m-(CO)(3) His-annexin A5 uptake 4 d after bevacizumab ...
Quantitative analysis of self-association and mobility of annexin a4 at the plasma membrane
Annexin A4 (AnxA4) has been implicated in diverse cellular processes, including the regulation of exocytosis and ion-transport ... Quantitative analysis of self-association and mobility of annexin a4 at the plasma membrane. ... Annexins, found in most eukaryotic species, are cytosolic proteins that are able to bind negatively-charged phospholipids in a ...
Annexin A5 Polyclonal Antibody | EpiGentek
Description Annexin A5 Polyclonal Antibody. Unconjugated. Raised in Rabbit. Formulation Liquid. 0.03% Proclin 300,... ... Home » Antibodies » Primary Antibodies » Cell Structure & Function Antibodies » Apoptosis & Cell Death Antibodies » Annexin A5 ... Recombinant Cynops pyrrhogaster Annexin A5 protein (1-323AA). Storage. Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C ... Annexin A5 Polyclonal Antibody. Unconjugated. Raised in: Rabbit.. Formulation. Liquid. 0.03% Proclin 300, 50% Glycerol, 0.01M ...
Annexin A5 Antibody - ECM Biosciences
Annexin A1-13). These proteins are characterized by a conserved core domain which binds to phospholipids in a Ca2+-dependent ... The Annexin family is composed of at least thirteen mammalian genes ( ... Clone M017 was generated from a proprietary antigen related to human Annexin A5 in the MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cell line. *For ... Annexin A5 is a PKC inhibitor, directly interacts with VEGFR2 receptor, and binds phosphatidylserine to inhibit blood ...
Cardiovascular molecular imaging of apoptosis | SpringerLink
Annexin A5 has been more widely used to target PS exposure. Hiller and co-workers  recently reported on a new Anx A5-based ... This molecular imaging protocol is based upon the protein annexin A5 (Anx A5), which binds with high selectivity and with great ... Annexin A5. In the past decade, a molecular imaging protocol was established to detect and measure apoptosis in vitro and in ... The annexin A5 imaging protocol is emphasised since it is the most advanced protocol to measure apoptosis in both preclinical ...
Annexin A5 binds to lipopolysaccharide and reduces its endotoxin activity<...
title = "Annexin A5 binds to lipopolysaccharide and reduces its endotoxin activity",. abstract = "Annexin A5 (AnxA5) has a high ... Annexin A5 binds to lipopolysaccharide and reduces its endotoxin activity. Jacob H. Rand, Xiao Xuan Wu, Elaine Y. Lin, ... Annexin A5 binds to lipopolysaccharide and reduces its endotoxin activity. / Rand, Jacob H.; Wu, Xiao Xuan; Lin, Elaine Y.; ... Rand, J. H., Wu, X. X., Lin, E. Y., Griffel, A., Gialanella, P., & McKitrick, J. C. (2012). Annexin A5 binds to ...
Recombinant Annexin A3 (ANXA3), Cat#RPU40302 - Biomatik
Annexin A3. Alternative Names. ANX-A3; ANX3; PAP-III; 35-alpha calcimedin; Inositol 1,2-cyclic phosphate 2-phosphohydrolase; ... Recombinant Annexin A3 (ANXA3), Cat#RPU40302. Write a Review Write a Review. × ... Recombinant Annexin A3 (ANXA3), Cat#RPU40302. Rating Required Select Rating. 1 star (worst). 2 stars. 3 stars (average). 4 ...
Panorama Dashboard: /Panorama Public/2016/Barr-Gillespie - Annexin A5
The phospholipid- and Ca2+-binding protein annexin A5 (ANXA5) is the most abundant membrane-associated protein of ~P23 mouse ... Annexin A5 is the Most-Abundant Membrane-Associated Protein in Stereocilia but is Dispensable ... GILL185_ANXA5_Ca2vsNoCa2_bundle_TGT2_DATA_Annexins_2016-03-18_16-08-41.sky.zip. (2 MB). 2016-03-23. 6. 27. 30. 167. 8. ... Annexins have been proposed to mediate Ca2+-dependent repair of membrane lesions, which could be part of the repair mechanism ...
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss - Medical Clinical Policy Bulletins | Aetna
Annexin A5 Promoter Haplotype M2 Testing. Nagirnaja et al (2015) noted that annexin A5 is an essential component of placental ... 2011;95(6):2153-2157, 2157.e1-3.. *Nagirnaja L, Nommemees D, Rull K, et al. Annexin A5 promoter haplotype M2 is not a risk ... 2007;196(4):384.e1-e6; discussion 384. e6-e8.. *Hwang JL, Ho HN, Yang YS, et al. The role of blocking factors and antipaternal ...
- Annexin A3 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ANXA3 gene. (wikipedia.org)
- The protein may also be known as Annexin V, ANX5, ENX2, HEL-S-7, PP4, CBP-I, and PAP-I. The reported amino acid length is 320 and the expected mass is 35.9 kDa. (biocompare.com)
- A protein of the annexin family isolated from human PLACENTA and other tissues. (semanticscholar.org)
- Description This Annexin V calcium dependent phospholipid binding protein will be downstream of BCL2 pathway and at caspase apoptotic level. (gentaur.com)
- A protein of the annexin family that catalyzes the conversion of 1-D-inositol 1,2-cyclic phosphate and water to 1-D-myo-inositol 1-phosphate. (umassmed.edu)
- Objective- To investigate binding of C-reactive protein (CRP) and annexin A5, 2 proteins with high affinity for negatively charged phospholipids, to oxidized low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and the consequences of these interactions for subsequent binding of oxidized LDL to monocyte/macrophage-like U937 cells. (ahajournals.org)
- Annexin A5 is an intracellular protein that is abundantly present in endothelial cells and platelets, and which exhibits a high affinity for anionic phospholipids in membranes. (ahajournals.org)
- This gene encodes a member of the annexin family.Members of this calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding protein family play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and in signal transduction pathways.This protein functions in the inhibition of phopholipase A2 and cleavage of inositol 1,2-cyclic phosphate to form inositol 1-phosphate. (creativebiomart.net)
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the annexin family of calcium-dependent phospholipid binding proteins some;of which have been implicated in membrane-related events along exocytotic and endocytotic pathways. (creativebiomart.net)
- Annexin 5 is a;phospholipase A2 and protein kinase C inhibitory protein with calcium channel activity and a potential role in;cellular signal transduction, inflammation, growth and differentiation. (creativebiomart.net)
- Annexin 5 has also been described as placental;anticoagulant protein I, vascular anticoagulant-alpha, endonexin II, lipocortin V, placental protein 4 and anchorin;CII. (creativebiomart.net)
- Human annexin A5 is a ubiquitous protein implicated in diverse signal transduction processes associated with cell growth and differentiation, and its gene regulation is an important component of this function. (biochemj.org)
- The phospholipid- and Ca2+-binding protein annexin A5 (ANXA5) is the most abundant membrane-associated protein of ~P23 mouse vestibular hair bundles, the inner ear's sensory organelle. (panoramaweb.org)
- ANXA5 (Annexin A5) is a Protein Coding gene. (genecards.org)
- Here we show that annexin-A5 (AnxA5), a protein that self-assembles into two-dimensional (2D) arrays on membranes upon Ca2+ activation, promotes membrane repair. (uea.ac.uk)
- Annexin A5 (ANXA5), a Ca 2+ and phospholipid binding protein, interacts with the N-terminal leucine-rich repeats of polycystin-1 (TC# 1.A.5.1.2). (tcdb.org)
- Annexin V is a Ca2+ dependent phospholipid-binding protein with high affinity for PS. (nih.gov)
- Once on the cell surface, PS can be easily detected by staining with a fluorescent conjugate of Annexin V, a protein that has a strong natural affinity for PS. (abcam.com)
- This feature makes enhanced N&B (eN&B) optimal for capturing the temporal aspects of protein oligomerization when a distribution of oligomers shifts toward a larger central size over time. (nature.com)
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Annexin IV. (genetex.com)
- Immunoprecipitation of Annexin IV protein from HepG2 whole cell extracts using 5 μg of Annexin IV antibody (GTX103249). (genetex.com)
- Annexin IV antibody detects ANXA4 protein at cytosol and membrane on D54MG xenograft by immunohistochemical analysis. (genetex.com)
- Also known as Annexin A1 (Annexin I) (Annexin-1) (Calpactin II) (Calpactin-2) (Chromobindin-9) (Lipocortin I) (Lipocortin-like 33 kDa protein) (Phospholipase A2 inhibitory protein) (p35). (mybiosource.com)
- The primary interest of our laboratory is the investigation of the effects of antiphospholipid (aPL) antibodies on an anticoagulant protein, annexin A5 (previously known as annexin V). The antiphospholipid (aPL) syndrome is an enigmatic autoimmune disorder that is characterized by thrombosis and/or recurrent spontaneous pregnancy losses that occur in patients who have evidence for antibodies against phospholipid-binding proteins. (yu.edu)
- Annexin A5 (A5) is a phospholipid-binding protein with potent anticoagulant properties that are a consequence of its forming 2-dimensional crystals over membranes containing anionic phospholipids. (yu.edu)
- Anti-Annexin A5 antibodies are available from several suppliers. (biocompare.com)
- Antibodies to the Annexin A5 antigen may be useful for studying apoptosis. (biocompare.com)
- Your search returned 479 Annexin A5 Antibodies across 40 suppliers. (biocompare.com)
- T) and the presence of anti-annexin A5 antibodies in the antiphospholipid syndrome. (semanticscholar.org)
- This effect was independent of the presence of complement and could be inhibited by irrelevant IgG and by antibodies to CD64 but not by annexin A5. (ahajournals.org)
- The purpose of this study is to determine the effects of a medication, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), on a blood test called the annexin A5 (AnxA5) resistance assay in people with antiphospholipid antibodies (aPL). (hss.edu)
- For the detection of anti-annexin A5 antibodies and the measurement of annexin A5 plasma levels, ELISA-type methods were used. (cdc.gov)
- 71 patients were positive for annexin A5 IgM or IgG antibodies, of whom 53 patients were positive for anti-annexin A5 IgG antibodies and 27 of 198 patients were positive for anti-annexin A5 IgM antibodies. (cdc.gov)
- The prevalence of IgM or IgG anti-annexin A5 antibodies was not significantly associated with thrombosis or miscarriage on multivariate analysis. (cdc.gov)
- The detection of anti-annexin A5 antibodies does not seem relevant for estimating the risk for thrombosis or miscarriage in APS. (cdc.gov)
- Plasma annexin A5, anti-annexin A5 antibodies and annexin A5 polymorphism in Egyptian female patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and antipho. (cdc.gov)
- The present study aimed to find out a possible relationship between annexin A5 (gene polymorphism, antibodies or plasma level) and the pathophysiology of SLE, APS and RPL. (cdc.gov)
- Anti-annexin A5 antibodies (IgG and IgM) and annexin A5 plasma level were measured by Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA). (cdc.gov)
- We were the first to propose and demonstrate that aPL antibodies disrupt the annexin A5 anticoagulant shield on artificial bilayers and on cell membranes. (yu.edu)
- Western Blot: Annexin A3 Antibody (2F3) [NBP2-03373] - HEK293T cells were transfected with the pCMV6-ENTRY control (Left lane) or pCMV6-ENTRY Annexin A3 (Right lane) cDNA for 48 hrs and lysed. (novusbio.com)
- Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence: Annexin A3 Antibody (2F3) [NBP2-03373] - Staining of COS7 cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY Annexin A3. (novusbio.com)
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin: Annexin A3 Antibody (2F3) [NBP2-03373] - Staining of paraffin-embedded Human prostate tissue using anti-Annexin A3 mouse monoclonal antibody. (novusbio.com)
- Annexin A3 antibody LS-C172488 is an unconjugated mouse monoclonal antibody to human Annexin A3 (ANXA3). (lsbio.com)
- The efficacy of antihuman VEGF antibody (bevacizumab) with or without irinotecan was evaluated in a colorectal cancer xenograft using Tc-99m-(CO)(3) His-annexin A5. (ugent.be)
- Analytical sensitivity of the anti‐annexin A5 antibody ELISA. (cdc.gov)
- Anti-annexin A5 IgM was the antibody associated with RPL in this group of APS patients. (cdc.gov)
- Paraffin-embedded mouse cornea is stained with Annexin V Antibody used at 1:200 dilution. (antibodies-online.com)
- WB analysis of various samples using GTX30048 Annexin IV antibody.The signal was developed with ECL plus-Enhanced. (genetex.com)
- Western blot analysis was performed using Annexin IV antibody (GTX103249). (genetex.com)
- Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa, using Annexin A4(GTX103249) antibody at 1:200 dilution. (genetex.com)
- Annexin IV antibody (GTX103249) dilution: 1:500. (genetex.com)
- Antibody-mediated interference with annexins in the antiphospholipid syndrome. (yu.edu)
- Detection of antibody-mediated reduction of annexin A5 anticoagulant activity in plasmas of patients with the antiphospholipid syndrome. (yu.edu)
- Abstract[68Ga]Annexin A5 positron emission tomography (PET) reveals the externalization of phosphatidylserine as a surrogate marker for apoptosis. (biomedsearch.com)
- The apoptosis-detecting radiotracer Tc-99m-(CO)(3) His-annexin A5 was injected (18.5 MBq) in mice 12, 24, and 48 h after the start of the irinotecan or NaCl treatment, and micro-SPECT was subsequently performed 3.5 h after injection of the radiotracer. (ugent.be)
- The annexin A5 imaging protocol is emphasised since it is the most advanced protocol to measure apoptosis in both preclinical and clinical studies. (springer.com)
- Objectives: The purpose of this study was to evaluate the role of caspase inhibitors on acute resolution of apoptosis in atherosclerotic lesions as evaluated by imaging with annexin A5. (fujita-hu.ac.jp)
- Conclusions: Molecular imaging, using radiolabeled annexin A5, allows the detection of acute resolution of apoptosis as a result of caspase inhibition in experimental atherosclerosis. (fujita-hu.ac.jp)
- Reutelingsperger, Chris P.M. / Engineered annexin A5 variants have impaired cell entry for molecular imaging of apoptosis using pretargeting strategies . (utmb.edu)
- Therefore the measurement of Annexin V binding to the cell surface as indicative for apoptosis has to be performed in conjunction with a dye exclusion test to establish integrity of the cell membrane. (nih.gov)
- The Annexin V assay offers the possibility of detecting early phases of apoptosis before the loss of cell membrane integrity and permits measurements of the kinetics of apoptotic death in relation to the cell cycle. (nih.gov)
- Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14159) is based on the observation that soon after initiating apoptosis, most cell types translocate the membrane phospholipid phosphatidylserine (PS) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface. (abcam.com)
- The antitumor efficacy of i.p. given 3-bromopyruvate (3-BrPA), a HK II inhibitor, was evaluated by measuring tumor volumes and quantifying apoptosis using terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase-mediated dUTP nick end labeling staining and 99m Tc-hydrazinonicotinamide-Annexin V scans. (aacrjournals.org)
- Moreover, percentages of terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase-mediated dUTP nick end labeling-positive cells were significantly increased in 3-BrPA-treated mice, and this apoptosis-inducing efficacy was reflected in vivo by 99m Tc-hydrazinonicotinamide-Annexin V imaging. (aacrjournals.org)
- Apoptosis of neutrophils was determined with Annexin V/SyTox staining by flow cytometry. (bmj.com)
- Results Treatment of lipoxin A4 (100 nM) increased the apoptosis of neutrophils (p = 0.0244), and reduced the dead (p = 0.0238) and necrotic neutrophils (p = 0.0358) compared to control (n = 8). (bmj.com)
- By polynomial first‐order equation, an average R 2 of 0.9929 was calculated for the anti‐annexin A5 IgG ELISA, and 0.9926 for the anti‐annexin A5 IgM ELISA. (cdc.gov)
- Anti-annexin A5 IgM level was significantly higher among APS patients and was associated with RPL (p = 0.005, odds ratio = 23.75, 95% confidence interval = 2.15 - 262.48). (cdc.gov)
- Annexin IV (ANX4) belongs to the annexin family of calcium-dependent phospholipid binding proteins. (wikipedia.org)
- ANXA4 is part of the annexin family of calcium-dependent phospholipid binding proteins. (prospecbio.com)
- ANXA5 is a member of the annexin family of calcium-dependent phospholipid binding proteins which are involved in membrane-related activity along exocytotic and endocytotic pathways. (prospecbio.com)
- The annexin superfamily is comprised of a range of Ca2+ dependent phospholipid binding proteins. (gla.ac.uk)
- Annexins, found in most eukaryotic species, are cytosolic proteins that are able to bind negatively-charged phospholipids in a calcium-dependent manner. (ru.nl)
- Combined the experimental data in the urine and in tumor tissues collected from patients with UTUC, the crucial over-expressed proteins are calreticulin, annexin A2, and annexin A3. (beds.ac.uk)
- Human Annexin A13 (ANXA13), also known as Annexin XIII or Annexin 13, is a 35 kDa member of the Annexin family (1), which are calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding proteins being preferentially located on the cytosolic face of the plasma membrane. (novusbio.com)
- Annexin V (or Annexin A5) is a member of the annexin family of intracellular proteins that binds to phosphatidylserine (PS) in a calcium-dependent manner. (biolegend.com)
- ANX‐A5 levels were measured with "a sandwich‐ELISA‐type" assay. (cdc.gov)
- 19 Because of its high affinity for anionic phospholipids, similar to CRP, annexin A5 might have an inhibitory effect on macrophage uptake of oxidized LDL via scavenger receptors. (ahajournals.org)
- Annexin A5 uptake in ischemic myocardium: demonstration of reversible phosphatidylserine externalization and feasibility of radionuclide imaging. (semanticscholar.org)
- 68Ga]Annexin A5 uptake was 7.4 ± 1.3 %ID/g within the infarction for the controls and 4.5 ± 1.9 %ID/g for the PTH group (p = .013). (biomedsearch.com)
- Here, we evaluated the aortic uptake of 18F-FDG and 99mTc-annexin A5 in apolipoprotein E-deficient (apoE2/2) and wild-type mice placed on high-fat diets. (hokudai.ac.jp)
- Aortic tracer uptake [(ID%/g) · kg] remained stable with the regular diet in wild-type mice (0.054- 0.053 and 0.021-0.023 for 99mTc-annexin A5) but increased with cholesterol feeding in wild-type mice (0.164 for 18F-FDG and 0.036 for 99mTc-annexin A5 at 25 wk) and in apoE2/2 mice (0.249 for 18F-FDG and 0.047 for 99mTc-annexin A5 at 25 wk). (hokudai.ac.jp)
Member of the annexin2
Members of the annexin2
- Although their functions are still not clearly defined, several members of the annexin family have been implicated in membrane-related events along exocytotic and endocytotic pathways. (wikipedia.org)
- Members of the Annexin family play a role in cytoskeletal interactions, phospholipase inhibition, regulation of cellular growth, and intracellular signal transduction pathways (3, 4). (novusbio.com)
- Lactadherin binding and phosphatidylserine expression on cell surface-comparison with annexin A5. (semanticscholar.org)
- Annexin A5 (AnxA5) has a high affinity for phosphatidylserine. (elsevier.com)
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) on apoptotic cells is a target for diagnosis and therapy using annexin A5 (anxA5). (utmb.edu)
- Flow cytometry analyses of inflammatory cells obtained from four naturally cysticercotic pigs, and stained with Annexin-V/PI, showed lymphocytes expressing phosphatidylserine with values of 0, 6, 41 and 56% on their outer surfaces. (biomedsearch.com)
- Annexin V binding was assessed using bivariate FCM, and cell staining was evaluated with fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-labelled Annexin V (green fluorescence), simultaneously with dye exclusion of propidium iodide (PI) (negative for red fluorescence). (nih.gov)
- (C) Example single A5-FITC-positive necroptotic cells, imaged using live microscopy. (nih.gov)
- (G-H) 3 x 10 4 HaCaT cells per well in 96-well plate were stimulated, and PI and A5-FITC were added. (nih.gov)
- Annexin A5 alone had no effect on binding of oxidized LDL to the cells. (ahajournals.org)
- and (3) annexin A5 does not antagonize the CRP-induced enhanced binding of oxidized LDL to U937 cells. (ahajournals.org)
- Annexins have been proposed to mediate Ca2+-dependent repair of membrane lesions, which could be part of the repair mechanism in hair cells after noise damage. (panoramaweb.org)
- Detection of A5 single-positive cells during necroptosis. (nih.gov)
- Fluorochrome-labeled Annexin V can then be used to specifically target and identify apoptotic cells. (biolegend.com)
- Annexin V binding alone cannot differentiate between apoptotic cells and necrotic. (biolegend.com)
- For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per 100,000 - million cells in a 100 µl volume of Annexin V Binding Buffer (Cat No. 422201). (biolegend.com)
- No. 420201) and then resuspend cells in Annexin V Binding Buffer (Cat. (biolegend.com)
- no. 422201) is recommended for use with Annexin V staining.Annexin V binding alone cannot differentiate between apoptotic cells and necrotic. (biolegend.com)
- 1. Wash cells twice with cold BioLegend cell staining buffer (cat # 420201) and then resuspend cells in Annexin V Binding Buffer (cat # 422201) at a concentration of 1x10e6 cells/ml. (biolegend.com)
- A5 is highly expressed by cells with barrier functions, including endothelial cells and placental trophoblasts. (yu.edu)
- The pro-resolution mediators Annexin-A1 AnxA1 and lipoxin A4 LXA4 exert counter-regulatory effects on leukocyte recruitment, however to date, the dual-cumulative effects of these formyl peptide receptor-2 FPR2-ALX agonists in the context of human intestinal diseases are unclear. (duhnnae.com)
- Moreover, lipoxin A4 (100 nM) blocked the decreased efferocytosis response to HMGB-1 (150 ng/ml) (p = 0.005, n = 8). (bmj.com)
- The effect of lipoxin A4 increasing efferocytosis was through ALX-PI3K signalling pathways. (bmj.com)
- A common haplotype of the annexin A5 (ANXA5) gene promoter is associated with recurrent pregnancy loss. (semanticscholar.org)
- Annexin A5 exhibits anticoagulant properties that appear to be defective in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) resulting in repeated thrombosis and recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL). (cdc.gov)
Targeted mass spectrometry1
- Although seven other annexin genes are expressed in mouse utricles, shotgun and targeted mass spectrometry showed that none were present at levels near ANXA5 in bundles and none were upregulated in stereocilia of Anxa5-/- mice. (panoramaweb.org)
- (B) Cell viability was measured at different time points after stimulation of cell death using A5/PI staining and then analyzed by flow cytometry (mean ± SD). (nih.gov)
- In Vivo Monitoring of Parathyroid Hormone Treatment after Myocardial Infarction in Mice with [68Ga]Annexin A5 and [18F]Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography. (biomedsearch.com)
- At the ages of 10, 18, and 25 wk (5-15 mice per group at each time point), mice were injected with 18F-FDG or 99mTc-annexin A5 after 12 h of fasting. (hokudai.ac.jp)
- At 1 h after 18F-FDG injection (or 2 h after 99mTc-annexin A5 injection), mice were sacrificed, and the aortas were removed for welltype scintillation counting of radioactivity. (hokudai.ac.jp)
- On day 2, they received [68Ga]annexin A5 PET or histofluorescence TUNEL staining. (biomedsearch.com)
- En face staining was then performed to assess the location and size (surface area) of the lipid pool within each aortic specimen. (hokudai.ac.jp)
- No. 422201) is recommended for use with Annexin V staining. (biolegend.com)
- Annexin V staining in mouse cornea. (antibodies-online.com)
- The annexin A5-mediated pathogenic mechanism in the antiphospholipid syndrome: role in pregnancy losses and thrombosis. (semanticscholar.org)
- Annexin A5 is thought to have a role in the pathophysiology of the antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)-a syndrome characterised by recurrent thrombosis and pregnancy morbidity. (cdc.gov)
- Discovery of the "Disruption of the Annexin A5 Anticoagulant Crystal Shield" concept as a mechanism of thrombosis and pregnancy loss in the antiphospholipid syndrome. (yu.edu)
- ELISA kit for Human ANXA5 (Annexin. (antibody-antibodies.com)