Anion Exchange Resins: High-molecular-weight insoluble polymers that contain functional cationic groups capable of undergoing exchange reactions with anions.Ion Exchange Resins: High molecular weight, insoluble polymers which contain functional groups that are capable of undergoing exchange reactions (ION EXCHANGE) with either cations or anions.Cation Exchange Resins: High molecular weight insoluble polymers which contain functional anionic groups that are capable of undergoing exchange reactions with cations.Epichlorohydrin: A chlorinated epoxy compound used as an industrial solvent. It is a strong skin irritant and carcinogen.Resins, Synthetic: Polymers of high molecular weight which at some stage are capable of being molded and then harden to form useful components.Diphenhydramine: A histamine H1 antagonist used as an antiemetic, antitussive, for dermatoses and pruritus, for hypersensitivity reactions, as a hypnotic, an antiparkinson, and as an ingredient in common cold preparations. It has some undesired antimuscarinic and sedative effects.Anions: Negatively charged atoms, radicals or groups of atoms which travel to the anode or positive pole during electrolysis.Chromatography, Ion Exchange: Separation technique in which the stationary phase consists of ion exchange resins. The resins contain loosely held small ions that easily exchange places with other small ions of like charge present in solutions washed over the resins.Pinus ponderosa: A plant species of the genus PINUS that contains isocupressic acid.Polystyrenes: Polymerized forms of styrene used as a biocompatible material, especially in dentistry. They are thermoplastic and are used as insulators, for injection molding and casting, as sheets, plates, rods, rigid forms and beads.Resins, Plant: Flammable, amorphous, vegetable products of secretion or disintegration, usually formed in special cavities of plants. They are generally insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol, carbon tetrachloride, ether, or volatile oils. They are fusible and have a conchoidal fracture. They are the oxidation or polymerization products of the terpenes, and are mixtures of aromatic acids and esters. Most are soft and sticky, but harden after exposure to cold. (From Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed & Dorland, 28th ed)Composite Resins: Synthetic resins, containing an inert filler, that are widely used in dentistry.Acrylic ResinsSilicon Dioxide: Transparent, tasteless crystals found in nature as agate, amethyst, chalcedony, cristobalite, flint, sand, QUARTZ, and tridymite. The compound is insoluble in water or acids except hydrofluoric acid.SLC4A Proteins: Bicarbonate transporters that move BICARBONATE IONS in exchange of CHLORIDE IONS or SODIUM IONS across membranes. They regulate acid-base HOMEOSTASIS, cell volume and intracellular pH. Members include CHLORIDE-BICARBONATE ANTIPORTERS (SLC4A1, 2, 3, and 9); SODIUM-COUPLED BICARBONATE TRANSPORTERS (SLC4A4 and 5, 7, 8 and 10); and a sodium borate cotransporter (SLC4A11 protein).Antiporters: Membrane transporters that co-transport two or more dissimilar molecules in the opposite direction across a membrane. Usually the transport of one ion or molecule is against its electrochemical gradient and is "powered" by the movement of another ion or molecule with its electrochemical gradient.Chloride-Bicarbonate Antiporters: Electroneutral chloride bicarbonate exchangers that allow the exchange of BICARBONATE IONS exchange for CHLORIDE IONS across the cellular membrane. The action of specific antiporters in this class serve important functions such as allowing the efficient exchange of bicarbonate across red blood cell membranes as they passage through capillaries and the reabsorption of bicarbonate ions by the kidney.Chromatography, Liquid: Chromatographic techniques in which the mobile phase is a liquid.Carbon Footprint: A measure of the total greenhouse gas emissions produced by an individual, organization, event, or product. It is measured in units of equivalent kilograms of CARBON DIOXIDE generated in a given time frame.Electric Power Supplies: Devices that control the supply of electric current for running electrical equipment.Biological Science Disciplines: All of the divisions of the natural sciences dealing with the various aspects of the phenomena of life and vital processes. The concept includes anatomy and physiology, biochemistry and biophysics, and the biology of animals, plants, and microorganisms. It should be differentiated from BIOLOGY, one of its subdivisions, concerned specifically with the origin and life processes of living organisms.Directories as Topic: Lists of persons or organizations, systematically arranged, usually in alphabetic or classed order, giving address, affiliations, etc., for individuals, and giving address, officers, functions, and similar data for organizations. (ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983)Particle Size: Relating to the size of solids.Ammonium Chloride: An acidifying agent that has expectorant and diuretic effects. Also used in etching and batteries and as a flux in electroplating.MethylaminesHumic Substances: Organic matter in a state of advanced decay, after passing through the stages of COMPOST and PEAT and before becoming lignite (COAL). It is composed of a heterogenous mixture of compounds including phenolic radicals and acids that polymerize and are not easily separated nor analyzed. (E.A. Ghabbour & G. Davies, eds. Humic Substances, 2001).Water Purification: Any of several processes in which undesirable impurities in water are removed or neutralized; for example, chlorination, filtration, primary treatment, ion exchange, and distillation. It includes treatment of WASTE WATER to provide potable and hygienic water in a controlled or closed environment as well as provision of public drinking water supplies.Amination: The creation of an amine. It can be produced by the addition of an amino group to an organic compound or reduction of a nitro group.Heptanes: Seven-carbon saturated hydrocarbon group of the methane series. Include isomers and derivatives.Osmosis: Tendency of fluids (e.g., water) to move from the less concentrated to the more concentrated side of a semipermeable membrane.Tooth Demineralization: A tooth's loss of minerals, such as calcium in hydroxyapatite from the tooth matrix, caused by acidic exposure. An example of the occurrence of demineralization is in the formation of dental caries.Water: A clear, odorless, tasteless liquid that is essential for most animal and plant life and is an excellent solvent for many substances. The chemical formula is hydrogen oxide (H2O). (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Bicarbonates: Inorganic salts that contain the -HCO3 radical. They are an important factor in determining the pH of the blood and the concentration of bicarbonate ions is regulated by the kidney. Levels in the blood are an index of the alkali reserve or buffering capacity.Water SofteningCyanamide: A cyanide compound which has been used as a fertilizer, defoliant and in many manufacturing processes. It often occurs as the calcium salt, sometimes also referred to as cyanamide. The citrated calcium salt is used in the treatment of alcoholism.Chlorohydrins: Any of the compounds derived from a group of glycols or polyhydroxy alcohols by chlorine substitution for part of the hydroxyl groups. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 5th ed)Vicia: A plant genus of the family FABACEAE that is widely used as ground cover and forage and known for the edible beans, VICIA FABA.Materials Testing: The testing of materials and devices, especially those used for PROSTHESES AND IMPLANTS; SUTURES; TISSUE ADHESIVES; etc., for hardness, strength, durability, safety, efficacy, and biocompatibility.Fraud: Exploitation through misrepresentation of the facts or concealment of the purposes of the exploiter.Filtration: A process of separating particulate matter from a fluid, such as air or a liquid, by passing the fluid carrier through a medium that will not pass the particulates. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Uranium: Uranium. A radioactive element of the actinide series of metals. It has an atomic symbol U, atomic number 92, and atomic weight 238.03. U-235 is used as the fissionable fuel in nuclear weapons and as fuel in nuclear power reactors.Alkalies: Usually a hydroxide of lithium, sodium, potassium, rubidium or cesium, but also the carbonates of these metals, ammonia, and the amines. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Calcium Carbonate: Carbonic acid calcium salt (CaCO3). An odorless, tasteless powder or crystal that occurs in nature. It is used therapeutically as a phosphate buffer in hemodialysis patients and as a calcium supplement.Iodides: Inorganic binary compounds of iodine or the I- ion.SepharoseDisinfection: Rendering pathogens harmless through the use of heat, antiseptics, antibacterial agents, etc.Health Status: The level of health of the individual, group, or population as subjectively assessed by the individual or by more objective measures.Public Health: Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level.Treatment Outcome: Evaluation undertaken to assess the results or consequences of management and procedures used in combating disease in order to determine the efficacy, effectiveness, safety, and practicability of these interventions in individual cases or series.Delivery of Health Care: The concept concerned with all aspects of providing and distributing health services to a patient population.Health Surveys: A systematic collection of factual data pertaining to health and disease in a human population within a given geographic area.Mental Health: The state wherein the person is well adjusted.Retrospective Studies: Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Modification of chitosan to improve its hypocholesterolemic capacity. (1/88)Cholestyramine is the most widely used bile acid sequestrant in the treatment of hypercholesterolemia. However, cholestyramine has unpleasant side effects as a consequence of its hydrophobic backbone. Therefore, high-capacity bile acid sequestering biopolymers with cationic chitosan derivatives were developed, because electrostatic interactions are important for binding with bile acid anions. Dialkylaminoalkylation and reductive amination of chitosan were done to add dialkylaminoalkyl and an additional free amino group at a hydroxyl site in the chitosan backbone respectively and the amino-derivatized chitosan derivatives were quaternized with methyl iodide to produce a cationic polyelectrolyte. The in vitro bile acid binding capacity of the chitosan derivatives in aqueous NaCl was measured by reversed-phase HPLC. The binding capacities of sodium glycocholate (a major bile acid) to chitosan, DEAE-chitosan, quaternized DEAE-chitosan, and cholestyramine were 1.42, 3.12, 4.06, and 2.78 mmol/g resin, respectively. With quaternized DEAE-chitosan, the bile acid binding capacity increased approximately 50% over that of cholestyramine. The bile acid binding capacity of dialkylaminoalkyl chitosan derivatives increased with the number of carbons in the alkyl groups, indicating that hydrophobic interaction is a secondary factor for the sequestration of bile acids. (+info)
Combined biochemical and electron microscopic analyses reveal the architecture of the mammalian U2 snRNP. (2/88)The 17S U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein particle (snRNP) represents the active form of U2 snRNP that binds to the pre-mRNA during spliceosome assembly. This particle forms by sequential interactions of splicing factors SF3b and SF3a with the 12S U2 snRNP. We have purified SF3b and the 15S U2 snRNP, an intermediate in the assembly pathway, from HeLa cell nuclear extracts and show that SF3b consists of four subunits of 49, 130, 145, and 155 kD. Biochemical analysis indicates that both SF3b and the 12S U2 snRNP are required for the incorporation of SF3a into the 17S U2 snRNP. Nuclease protection studies demonstrate interactions of SF3b with the 5' half of U2 small nuclear RNA, whereas SF3a associates with the 3' portion of the U2 snRNP and possibly also interacts with SF3b. Electron microscopy of the 15S U2 snRNP shows that it consists of two domains in which the characteristic features of isolated SF3b and the 12S U2 snRNP are conserved. Comparison to the two-domain structure of the 17S U2 snRNP corroborates the biochemical results in that binding of SF3a contributes to an increase in size of the 12S U2 domain and possibly induces a structural change in the SF3b domain. (+info)
Separation of nucleotide oligomers by unitary anion-exchange. (3/88)This paper is the first report on the retention behavior of synthetic oligonucleotides and nucleotide oligomers on a continuous-bedmatrix, strong-anion-exchange column. The separation mechanism is predominantly an anion-exchange process, but hydrophobic interaction plays a role as well. The separation is based on the chain length of the oligonucleotide. Both the addition of organic mobile phase modifiers and changes in column temperature affect the retention of oligomers significantly. A volatile buffer system (e.g., triethylamine acetate) could be employed to purify oligonucleotides, and no desalting procedure would be required after the column separation step. The recoveries from the separation are 70% or higher. The maximum loading capacity of an analytical column (35 x 7-mm i.d.) was found to be more than 366 micrograms. (+info)
Quantitation of intracellular triphosphate of emtricitabine in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients. (4/88)An analytical methodology combining solid-phase extraction (SPE) and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) was developed to quantitate the intracellular active 5'-triphosphate (TP) of beta-L-2',3'-dideoxy-5-fluoro-3'-thiacytidine (emtricitabine) (FTC) in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs). The FTC nucleotides, including 5'-mono-, di-, and triphosphates, were successively resolved on an anion-exchange SPE cartridge by applying a gradient of potassium chloride. The FTC-TP was subsequently digested to release the parent nucleoside that was finally analyzed by HPLC with UV detection (HPLC-UV). Validation of the methodology was performed by using PBMCs from healthy donors exposed to an isotopic solution of [(3)H]FTC with known specific activity, leading to the formation of intracellular FTC-TP that was quantitated by an anion-exchange HPLC method with radioactive detection. These levels of FTC-TP served as reference values and were used to validate the data obtained by HPLC-UV. The assay had a limit of quantitation of 4. 0 pmol of FTC-TP (amount on column from approximately 10(7) cells). Intra-assay precision (coefficient of variation percentage of repeated measurement) and accuracy (percentage deviation of the nominal reference value), estimated by using quality control samples at 16.2, 60.7, and 121.5 pmol, ranged from 1.3 to 3.3% and -1.0 to 4. 8%, respectively. Interassay precision and accuracy varied from 3.0 to 10.2% and from 2.5 to 6.7%, respectively. This methodology was successfully applied to the determination of FTC-TP in PBMCs of patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus after oral administration of various dosing regimens of FTC monotherapy. (+info)
The use of histological techniques for the demonstration of ion exchange resins. (5/88)AIM: To establish the staining characteristics of certain ion exchange resins in histological material, with a view to enabling confident differential identification. METHODS: Various histological staining procedures were applied to selected pathological material and prepared agar blocks containing the cation exchange resin calcium polystyrene sulphonate and the anion exchange resin cholestyramine. RESULTS: Calcium polystyrene sulphonate uniquely stained strongly by a direct Schiff's reagent procedure without any preoxidation and by the Ziehl-Neelsen method. Cholestyramine was negative by the former method but stained strongly with a standard Congo red technique. CONCLUSIONS: These staining results are consistent with the known structure and properties of polystyrene sulphonate and cholestyramine resins. Polystyrene sulphonate resins have the virtually pathognomonic feature of direct Schiff positivity, while morphology, location, and strong non-birefringent Congo red positivity facilitate the identification of cholestyramine. It is possible that the intrinsic staining characteristics of cholestyramine may be lost once it has bound to its target. (+info)
An analytical system for rapid separation of tissue nucleotides at low pressures on conventional anion exchangers. (6/88)An analytical anion-exchange procedure has been developed for the rapid separation of acid-soluble nucleotides (the so-called "free" or tissue nucleotides). It permits assay at low pressures (275-415 kPa; 40-60 psi) in less than 1 h on 10-cm columns of Aminex resins (conventional styrene-type anion exchangers) with alkaline citrate solutions as the eluent. Separation variables have been investigated, to determine optimum conditions for the routine analysis of samples containing tissue nucleotides. Also described here is a simple solvent-extraction procedure for removing HCIO4 or CCI3CO2H quantitatively from cell extracts that contain acid-soluble nucleotides: they are removed from aqueous acid solutions with a water-insoluble amine dissolved in a water-immiscible solvent. (+info)
Analysis of the physicochemical interactions between Clostridium difficile toxins and cholestyramine using liquid chromatography with post-column derivatization. (7/88)A potential therapy for antibiotic-associated pseudomembranous colitis is to bind Clostridium difficile toxins A and B using cholestyramine, a hydrophobic anion exchange medium. Frontal analysis in isotonic phosphate buffer was studied using post-column derivatization with o-phthalaldehyde, which gave a highly sensitive (> or =30 ng) flow-through analysis. Following load (1.5-3.0 microg toxin/3.6 mg), toxin A was bound at a slightly higher capacity than B, due to slower kinetics. A salt gradient eluted roughly 20% of bound toxin A with 0.6 M NaCl and toxin B with 1.1 M NaCl, hence toxin A showed weaker electrostatic affinity. The remainder of toxin A (65%) and some of toxin B (10% out of 50%) were eluted using a subsequent gradient to 60% acetonitrile in normal saline, which measured predominantly hydrophobic binding. Low and high affinity populations of both toxins were observed. Glycocholic acid or amino acids were competitive binders, although these components had little effect on the toxin A population bound primarily through ionic interactions. Competitive protein constituents in hamster cecal contents were also profiled. These results help to explain the variable clinical response in using cholestyramine to treat colitis. Using quaternary amine-polyhydroxymethacrylate (PHM) ion exchange chromatography, a trend for increased binding at higher pH was observed, especially for toxin A. Binding to strong cation exchange resins (sulfonate-PHM) was not observed. A range of reversed phase media retained both toxins, although recovery was very poor relative to protein standards. Size exclusion chromatography with light scattering detection showed that toxin B exists in different aggregation states, while toxin A remains monomeric. (+info)
Liquid-chromatographic analysis for neutral carbohydrates in serum glycoproteins. (8/88)We describe a sensitive, reproducible procedure of analysis for the six neutral carbohydrates in glycoproteins, by high-resolution anion-exchange chromatography. As many as 16 neutral carbohydrates can be separated by elution with a concentration gradient of boric acid (pH 7, 67 to 672 mmol/liter). The carbohydrates are detected with a cerate oxidimetric detector system, which monitors the fluorescence of Ce3+ produced by the reaction of the eluted constituents with Ce4+. Sensitivity to 1 nmol of fucose is demonstrated. Analytical methods and results are presented for mannose, fucose, and galactose in serum glycoproteins for both normal women and those with metastatic breast cancer. We briefly discuss the possibility of separating and analyzing for the three neutral carbohydrates in serum glycoproteins in 4 h by isocratic (constant eluent concentration) elution from a chromatographic column. (+info)
Product Details of LH-301 Macroporous weakly Basic Anion exchange resin, LH-301 Macroporous weakly Basic Anion exchange resin from China manufacturer on Hisupplier.com.
The present paper demonstrates application of isotopic tracer technique in characterization of anion exchange resins Dowex-SBR LC and Indion-454 for which 131I and 82Br radio isotopes were used. The characterization was made based on iodide and bromide ion-isotopic exchange reaction kinetic data obtained for the two resins. It was observed that during iodide ion-isotopic exchange reaction performed at 35.0 °C, 1.000 g of ion exchange resins and 0.002 mol/L labeled iodide ion solution, the values of specific reaction rate (min-1), amount of ion exchanged (mmol), initial rate of ion exchange (mmol/min) and log Kd were 0.379, 0.426, 0.161 and 16.2 respectively for Dowex-SBR LC resin, which was higher than the respective values of 0.156, 0.243, 0.038 and 13.4 as that obtained by using Indion-454 resins. The identical trend was observed for the two resins during bromide ion-isotopic exchange reaction. The results of present investigation also indicate that during the two ion-isotopic exchange reactions, for
The counteranion exchange of quaternary 1,2,3-triazolium salts was examined using a simple method that permitted halide ions to be swap for a variety of anions using an anion exchange resin (A¯ form). The method was applied to 1,2,3-triazolium-based ionic liquids and the iodideto- anion exchange proceeded in excellent to quantitative yields, concomitantly removing halide impurities. Additionally, an anion exchange resin (N3¯ form) was used to obtain the benzyl azide from benzyl halide under mild reaction. Likewise, following a similar protocol, bis(azidomethyl)arenes were also synthesized in excellent yields. The results of a proton NMR spectroscopic study of simple azolium-based ion pairs are discussed, with attention focused on the significance of the charged-assisted ( ...
Use UNOsphere strong anion exchange resin for efficient biopharmaceutical molecule capture from crude feedstreams. Polymer with ultrahigh binding capacities.
Anion exchange resins (AERs) were compared with aluminum-based coagulants for reducing disinfection by-product (DBP) precursor concentrations from a source water collected in northeast Ohio, USA. Three AERs (IRA-910, IRA-958, and MIEX) were evaluated to determine which resin would remove the most natural organic matter (NOM) and moieties responsible for DBP formation. All the AERs were found to be highly proficient at NOM removal specifically the moieties that absorb UV254 (i.e., chromophores) over 75 min of contact time; however, MIEX removed NOM at a faster rate than IRA-910 and IRA-958 resins. Enhanced coagulation was effective at removing approximately 35% of the NOM and 40-60% of the chromophores and fluorophores (i.e., excitation-emission matrix pairs A and C). DBP formation was determined as a function of pH for the different NOM removal processes. MIEX treatment resulted in significant reduction in DBP concentrations when compared to chlorinating the raw source water. MIEX generally ...
The removal of copper from plating waste water by weakly basic chelating anion exchange resins, such as Dowex 50 x 4, Dowex 50 x 2 and Dowex M-4195, i..
QIAGEN-tips contain a unique, patented anion-exchange resin which eliminates the need for expensive equipment and reagents such as ultracentrifuges, HPLC/FPLC‚ or CsCl. Toxic and mutagenic substances such as phenol, chloroform, and ethidium bromide are also not required. Plasmid purification on QIAGEN resin is based on the interaction between negatively charged phosphates of the DNA backbone and positively charged DEAE groups on the surface of the resin (see figure |a href=/ca/resources/technologies/plasmid-resource-center/qiagen anion-exchange resin/images/chemical structure of positively charged deae groups of qiagen resin/>Chemical structure of positively charged DEAE groups of QIAGEN resin|/a>). The salt concentration and pH conditions of the buffers used determine whether DNA is bound or eluted from the column. The key advantage of QIAGEN anion-exchange resin arises from its exceptionally high charge density. The resin consists of defined silica beads with a particle size of 100 µm, a
QIAGEN-tips contain a unique, patented anion-exchange resin which eliminates the need for expensive equipment and reagents such as ultracentrifuges, HPLC/FPLC‚ or CsCl. Toxic and mutagenic substances such as phenol, chloroform, and ethidium bromide are also not required. Plasmid purification on QIAGEN resin is based on the interaction between negatively charged phosphates of the DNA backbone and positively charged DEAE groups on the surface of the resin (see figure |a href=/hu/resources/technologies/plasmid-resource-center/qiagen anion-exchange resin/images/chemical structure of positively charged deae groups of qiagen resin/|Chemical structure of positively charged DEAE groups of QIAGEN resin|/a|). The salt concentration and pH conditions of the buffers used determine whether DNA is bound or eluted from the column. The key advantage of QIAGEN anion-exchange resin arises from its exceptionally high charge density. The resin consists of defined silica beads with a particle size of 100 µm, a
Improved separations of xylose, mannose, galactose, arabinose, glucose, xylitol, arabitol; sorbitol, galactitol, or mannitol (and other monosaccharides and sugar alcohols) from other sugars and sugar alcohols may be achieved by chromatography over hydroxyl-form anion exchange surfaces prepared from anion exchange resins at relatively low hydroxyl concentrations. When a strong base anion exchange resin, such as a chloride-form strong base anion exchange resin, is conditioned with a low concentration of hydroxyl (for example, an NaOH solution with a concentration between 0.1 and 1000 mM, most preferably between 1 and 10 mM), the conditioned resin separates a number of sugars and sugar alcohols from one another, while still allowing ready desorption from the resin.
The present invention relates to iodine demand disinfectants. It relates in particular to a process for preparing a polyiodide-resin for use as an iodine demand disinfectant wherein a porous strong base anion exchange resin in a salt form, is contacted with a material capable of donating a member absorbable by the resin so as to convert the resin to the polyiodide-resin. The adsorbable member is selected from the group comprising I2 and polyiodide ion having a valence of -1. The process is characterized in that conversion of the anion exchange resin to the polyiodide-resin is effected at elevated temperature and elevated pressure, the elevated temperature being 100 degrees C or higher, the elevated pressure being greater than atmospheric pressure. The present invention also relates to disinfectant substance comprising an iodine (impregnated) resin as produced by the above process.
Nanocomposite sorbents are an emerging technology for drinking water treatment of multiple pollutants. Here, we used anticipatory life cycle assessment to proactively guide sustainable development of nanocomposite sorbents by comparing synthesis methods and treatment options, identifying critical steps in de Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization 2015
As one of the leading weakly basic anion resin manufacturers and suppliers in China, we warmly welcome you to wholesale discount weakly basic anion resin made in China here from our factory. All our customized water filtration medias are with high quality and competitive price. Contact us for free sample, pricelist and quotation.
Prior art available in the literature is about the recovery of extraction solvent from degraded lean solvent stream. However, IIP has developed adsorption process for removal of salt from aqueous NMP. In this process aqueous NMP is first treated with a conditioned anion exchange resin to remove chlorides and any acidity. This is followed by treatment with cation exchange resin to remove added alkalinity. But this process does not work when salt content levels are higher than 5000 ppm. Moreover, additional infrastructure i.e. ion exchange columns are needed for this route. But present invention deals with altogether different problem i.e. recovery of extraction solvent from highly concentrated brine solution. To date no solution of such problem is discussed in the open literature. Also no patent is available. The present invention is a new idea generated in our laboratory ...
Learn more about a strategy to expand viable and undifferentiated hASCs in this application note. A significant quantity of mesenchymal stem cells were generated for research and future cellular therapeutic approaches using the Corning HYPERFlask® vessel and via cells injected or inoculated into the Corning CellSTACK®.
Millions of people across the Indian subcontinent are at risk of chronic exposure to arsenic and fluoride in aquifers with excess TDS (|500 mg/L). Hybrid anion exchange resins with nanoparticles of zirconium oxide (HAIX-NanoZr) were created for effective fluoride removal; zirconium oxide selectively bound fluoride, silica, and phosphate. The zeta potential of HAIX-NanoZr was directly correlated to the fluoride removal capacity. Thus, to increase fluoride capacity and achieve partial desalination concurrently, a weak acid cation (WAC) exchange pretreatment was used to lower alkalinity, hardness, pH, and TDS. Consistent partial desalination (~50%) occurred in proportion to influent alkalinity and hardness. With regular acid conditioning of WAC, the fluoride capacity of HAIX-NanoZr increased 10x, 300 bed volumes (BVs) to 3500 BVs. Upon regeneration with 2% NaOH, |95% of capacity was restored; fluoride treatment was identical over three consecutive cycles with water from a fluoride-contaminated well (Nakuru
A broad and simple method permitted halide ions in quaternary heteroaromatic and ammonium salts to be exchanged for a variety of anions using an anion exchange resin (A− form) in non-aqueous media. The anion loading of the AER (OH− form) was examined using two different anion sources, acids or ammonium salts, and changing the polarity of the solvents. The AER (A− form) method in organic solvents was then applied to several quaternary heteroaromatic salts and ILs, and the anion exchange proceeded in excellent to quantitative yields, concomitantly removing halide impurities. Relying on the hydrophobicity of the targeted ion pair for the counteranion swap, organic solvents with variable polarity were used, such as CH3OH, CH3CN and the dipolar nonhydroxylic solvent mixture CH3CN:CH2Cl2 (3:7) and the anion exchange was equally successful with both lipophilic cations and anions.
A homogeneous catalyst, iron-tetrasulfophthalocyanine (FeTsPc), was electrostatically immobilized on the powdered anion exchange resin (Amb-FeTsPc) for the enha
57) Abstract:. The invention relates to methods for selection of individual amino acids (tyrosine and tryptophan) from their mixtures and can be used in chemical, food, microbiological industry and agriculture. The purpose of the invention is the separation of components of a mixture without the use of auxiliary reagents. It is achieved by passing hydrochloric acid solution of the amino acids at pH of 1.0 through a strong base anion exchange resin AV-17-2P in C1 form, followed by washing with water. The invention relates to a method of allocating individual aromatic and heterocyclic amino acids from mixtures thereof and can be used in chemical, microbiological, food industry, agriculture.. Known methods reagentless division and separation of individual amino acids by methods of ion-exchange chromatography. The closest solution to this invention the method of separation of L-serine and glycine chromatographic method [BP 0213736, C 07 C 99/12, 1987]. In addition, similar to the solution of the ...
With this mAb purification process, combining a Protein A capturing and a polishing step on a salt-tolerant anion exchange resin, dsp costs can be reduced by 45% and production output increased by 58%.
Read independent reviews on Thermo Scientific™ TCC-3000RS Rapid Separation Thermostatted Column Compartment from Thermo Fisher Scientific on SelectScience
SPE Part: 8B-S123-ECH Strata™-X-A 33 µm Polymeric Strong Anion, 100 mg / 6 mL, Tubes , 30/Pk Phase: Polymeric strong anion exchange Sorbent Type: Polymer-based Format: Tube Target Analytes: Weakly acidic compounds
SPE Part: 8B-S053-FBJ Strata™-XL-A 100 µm Polymeric Strong Anion, 200 mg / 3 mL, Tubes , 50/Pk Phase: Polymeric strong anion exchange Sorbent Type: Polymer-based Format: Tube Target Analytes: Weakly acidic compounds present in viscous samples
Browse Sigma-Aldrichs Anion Exchange Media to find products in Amberlite Strong Anion Exchangers, Amberlite® Weak Anion Exchangers, Diaion® Strong Anion Exchanger, Diaion® Weak Anion Exchangers, Dowex® Strong Anion Exchangers, Dowex® Weak Anion Exchangers, Lewatit® Strong Anion Exchanger, Lewatit® Weak Anion Exchanger
A method for the removal of a substance carrying a negative charge and being present in an aqueous liquid (I). The method comprises the steps of: (i) contacting the liquid with a matrix carrying a plurality of ligands comprising a positively charged structure and a hydrophobic structure, and (ii) desorbing the substance. The characterizing feature is that (I) each of said ligands together with a spacer has the formula: -SP-[Ar-R1-N+(R2R3R4)] where (A) [Ar-R1-N+(R2R3R4)] represents a ligand a) Ar is an aromatic ring, b) R1 is [(L)nR′1]m where n and m are integers selected amongst zero or 1; L is amino nitrogen, ether oxygen or thioether sulphur; R′1 is a linker selected among 1) hydrocarbon groups; 2) -C(═NH)-; c) R2-4 are selected among hydrogen and alkyls; (B) SP is a spacer providing a carbon or a heteroatom directly attached to Ar-R1-N+(R2R3R4); (C)-represents that SP replaces a hydrogen in (Ar-R1-N+(R2R3R4); (D)-represents binding to the matrix; and (II) desorption. There is also described (a)
... : Bulk sorbents for packing SPE cartridges or to
Gao, B., Wu, N. and Li, Y. (2005), Interaction between the strong anionic character of strong anions and the hydrophobic association property of hydrophobic blocks in macromolecular chains of a water-soluble copolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 96: 714-722. doi: 10.1002/app.21505 ...
Get the MENS TITANIUM SUPER STRONG ANION MAGNETIC THERAPY BRACELET BIO 4 IN 1 ARTHRITIS online at Jumia Kenya and other Fashion Bracelets on Jumia at the best price in Kenya ➤ Enjoy Free DELIVERY & Cash on Delivery available on eligible purchases.
Amino Resins are resins formulated by adding formaldehyde to amino compounds like melamine, benzoguanamine, or urea, then undergoing a condensation reaction and etherification with aliphatic monohydric alcohol. They are used as curing agents for thermosetting coatings. There are two types of amino resins: urea-formaldehyde (UF) and melamine-formaldehyde (MF). Neo Amino resins are based on Butylated melamine formaldehyde. They are soluble in alcohols, esters ketones, glycol ethers, aromatic hydrocarbons it has limited soluble in aliphatic hydrocarbons and is insoluble in water. NEO Amino resins are compatible with all short oil alkyds. Oil free polyester, medium and high molecular weight epoxy resin, epoxy ester ,thermosetting acrylics, and PVB resins. Being highly reactive and are used for curing of short oil alkyd, imparting excellent hardness, sharp gloss and mar- proofness to stoving system.. ...
This invention relates to high ortho etherified resole resins. The resole resins are prepared by reacting under acidic conditions phenol with formaldehyde in the presence of a divalent electropositive metal. The resole resins are then etherified with an alcohol and dehydrated to less than 1 percent water. The novel high ortho etherified resole resins are useful in coating, bonding and adhesive compositions. Such resoles are readily curable with coreactive resins providing chemical and solvent resistance.
QIAfilter Cartridges, provided in QIAfilter, HiSpeed, and EndoFree Plasmid Kits, are special filter units designed to replace centrifugation following alkaline lysis of bacterial cells. QIAfilter Cartridges completely remove SDS precipitates and clear bacterial lysates in a fraction of the time needed for centrifugation, reducing plasmid-purification time by up to 1 hour. QIAfilter Mega-Giga Cartridges operate with house vacuum to efficiently clear even large volumes of bacterial lysate with minimal effort. QIAfilter Mega and Midi Cartridges have a syringe format and lysates are cleared rapidly by pushing the liquid through the filter.. The unique anion-exchange resin in QIAGEN-tips is developed exclusively for the purification of nucleic acids. Its exceptional separation properties result in DNA purity equivalent or superior to that obtained by two successive rounds of CsCl gradient centrifugation. Prepacked QIAGEN-tips operate by gravity flow and never run dry, minimizing the hands-on time ...
Peptide-oligonucleotide conjugates were synthesized using two strategies: a mimetic signal peptide-conjugated oligonucleotide was assembled stepwise on CPG by using 2,2-dimethyl-3-hydroxypropionic acid as a linker. To solve the precipitation problem in the coupling reaction caused by the electrostatic interaction of arginine-rich peptides and oligonucleotide, oligonucleotides were absorbed on an anion-exchange resin, and then the on-resin fragment was applied for the conjugation with arginine-rich peptide. The peptide-antisense oligonucleotides showed permeability to the cell membrane of HepG-2 cells. ...
The MaxCyte® STX™ Scalable Transfection System uses a proprietary flow electroporation technology that can transfect up to 1E10 cells with target, reporter and protein expression plasmids, as well as other molecules, in less than 30 minutes. Transfected cells can be assayed immediately or cryopreserved for future use. Here we demonstrate the use of the MaxCyte STX system in coordination with Cornings ® HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel to provide an efficient and economical solution for culturing large numbers of adherent CHO cells before and after transfection. The HYPERFlask Cell Culture Vessel features Cornings HYPER (High Yield PERformance) technology, which utilizes a gas permeable film to provide gas exchange between the internal culture environment and the external atmospheric environment. The unique, space-saving, 10-layer film design results in 1720 cm2 cell growth surface area, which is approximately 10 times that of a normal T-175 flask. We also show that cells transfected with a ...
... ,UltraPure™ Agarose resolves DNA and RNA fragments from 100 bp to >30 kb. UltraPure™ Agarose is a standard melting temperature multi-purpose agarose that is ideal for routine separation analysis. Its high gel strength specification ensures that gels will not break during handling nor d,medicine,medical supply,medical supplies,medical product
Sucrose, Ultrapure Bioreagent, J.T.Baker™ 1kg; Poly Bottle Sucrose, Ultrapure Bioreagent, J.T.Baker™ Stau to Sz -Organics
Column chromatography After the initial fractionation steps we move to column chromatography. The mixture of substances (proteins) to be fractionated is dissolved in a liquid or gaseous fluid called the mobile phase. This solution is passed through a column consisting of a porous solid matrix called the stationary phase. These are sometimes called resins when used in liquid chromatography. The stationary phase has certain physical and chemical characteristics that allow it to interact in various ways with different proteins. Common types of chromatographic stationary phases Ion exchange Hydrophobic Gel filtration Affinity
Laboratoire de Phytopathologie Moleculaire, URA CNRS 1128, Universite Paris-sud, Orsay, France.. A new Arabidopsis thaliana (ecotype Columbia) genomic library has been constructed in Yeast Artificial Chromosomes: the CIC library (for CEPH, INRA and CNRS). Optimization of plant culture conditions and protoplast preparation allowed the recovery of large amounts of viable protoplasts. Mechanical shearing of DNA was minimized by isolation of DNA from protoplasts embedded in agarose. Cloning of large inserts was favored by including two successive size fractionation steps (after partial EcoRI digestion and after ligation with the vector arms), which selected DNA fragments larger than 350 kb. The library consists of 1152 clones with an average insert size of 420 kb. Clones carrying chloroplast DNA and various nuclear repeated sequences have been identified. Twenty-one per cent of the clones are found to contain chloroplast DNA. Therefore, the library represents around four nuclear genome equivalents. ...
Mouse Fibrinogen Purified from Innovative Research has been purified from plasminogen depleted Mouse Plasma using a combination of several chromatographic and fractionation steps. This is a frozen liquid buffered in 0.02M Sodium Citrate-HCl; pH 7.4, with a concentration of 2.0 mg/ml and a purity of >95%. This produc
RUN series resins are a new type of nylon resins prepared by blending a reinforcing material densely into a base polymer alloy consisting of both crystalline and amorphous nylons. The RUN series resins are composite materials only of UNITIKA own that are improved in bending resistance and appearance, frequently found problems in conventional glass-reinforced resins, made available by UNITIKAs proprietary polymer alloying technology, and have well-balanced properties suitable for use in applications including the automobile, electric/electronic, and machinery parts ...
In mice F4/80 is a well-established, yet not exclusive, macrophage marker. Anti-F4/80 MicroBeads UltraPure have been optimized for the rapid and simple isolation of mouse macrophages from single-cell suspensions from lymphoid and non-lymphoid tissues. The UltraPure MicroBeads greatly improve recovery and purity of the sorted population by specifically enriching viable cells. - USA
Albillos A, Cuervas-Mons V, Millan I, Canton T, Montes J, Barrios C, Garrido A, Escartín P. Ascitic fluid polymorphonuclear cell count and serum to ascites albumin gradient in the diagnosis of bacterial peritonitis. Gastroenterology. 1990 Jan 31;98(1):134-40 ...
Style inspiration, D.I.Y & free stationery printables for parties, entertaining, weddings, the home, gifts, food, fashion & more, created by Amy Moss.
PLEASE NOTE: Order processing and delivery will be delayed as our warehouse staff are practicing social distancing and increased sanitization, and are not operating at full capacity. We apologize for any delays, but rest assured customer and staff safety remains our top concern. ...
With the ice slowly melting between Inge and Olaf, "Sweet Land" turns into an unexpectedly sensuous affair, as Inge grows more confident in her new home and with her husband to be. Selim concentrates on the looks and silence between them, toying with the language barrier to create a more soulful way to express attraction. Actors Guinee and Reaser play their parts superbly, expressing romantic yearning, Midwestern bluntness and social frustration with the minimal dialog and movement. They bless "Sweet Land" with their hearts and enthusiasm, gracing the picture with a dramatic beauty that almost equals the scenery ...
Your fondness for ice-creams, cakes and chocolates may have nothing to do with taste buds, say researchers who claim that the human brain senses foods that are high in calories and
Researchers have figured out how a once-defeated bacterium has re-emerged to infect cotton in a battle that could sour much of the Texas and US crop. And it boils down to this: A smart bacteria with a sweet tooth.
Several exquisite stand-alone sequences are unsatisfactorily strung together on a thin cord of mother love in Marco Bellocchios latest.
Custom ultrapure monomers serve as an essential building block in the production of many medical devices and polymer enhanced drug entities. We can tailor to suit your needs.. ...
Advantage Ultrapure dNTP mix is ideal for PCR amplification and cDNA synthesis- dTNP mix contains a minimum of 99% triphosphates.
Results for ultrapure water conductivity equipment from Aqua Solution, Aquacare, Condumax and other leading brands. Compare and contact a supplier near you
SEA Resins are used for efficient synthesis of long peptides through consecutive different ligation technologies performed in a one-pot assembly.
44Ti is adsorbed onto column filled with anion-exchange resin. 44Sc is eluted with 20 mL of 0.005M H2C2O4/0.07M HCl solution. ... The eluate is directly post-processed on miniaturized column filled with cation-exchange resin where 44Sc is quantitatively ...
... s are polymeric compounds that serve as ion-exchange resins. Bile acid sequestrants exchange anions such ... The bile acid sequestrants are a group of resins used to bind certain components of bile in the gastrointestinal tract. They ... The bile-acid-binding resins can raise triglycerides modestly (about 5%) and cannot be used if the triglycerides are elevated. ... Three drugs are members of this class; all are synthetic polymeric resins: Cholestyramine (Generic and various propriety names ...
Further, NDMA can form or be leached during treatment of water by anion exchange resins. Finally, NDMA is found at low levels ...
Positively charged molecules bind to anion exchange resins while negatively charged molecules bind to cation exchange resins. ... "Anion-Exchange Chromatography of Phosphopeptides: Weak Anion Exchange versus Strong Anion Exchange and Anion-Exchange ... 6 arginines for binding to a cation-exchange resin or 6 glutamates for binding to an anion-exchange resin such as DEAE- ... Some examples of functional groups of strong ion exchange resins are quaternary ammonium (Q), which is an anion exchanger, and ...
Complementarily, anion exchange resins are typically provided in the form of chloride, which is a highly mobile couteranion. ... Ion exchange resins are polymers with a net negative or positive charge. Cation exchange resins consist of an anionic polymer ... The solubility of cations in organic solvents can be enhanced when the anion is lipophilic. Similarly, the solubility of anions ... borate is the lithium salt of a highly lipophilic tetraarylborate anion, often referred to as a weakly coordinating anion. ...
A dealkalizer contains strong base anion exchange resin that exchanges chloride (the Cl ion of the NaCl) for carbonate, ... As water passes through the anion resin the carbonate, bicarbonate and sulfate ions are exchanged for chloride ions. "Higher ... In the case of a water softener, the cation exchange resin is exchanging sodium (the Na ion of NaCl) for hardness minerals such ... Chloride cycle anion ion exchange dealkalizers remove alkalinity from water. Chloride cycle dealkalizers operate similar to ...
It is a strong ion exchange resin, which means it can exchange its chloride anions with anionic bile acids in the ... The functional group of the anion exchange resin is a quaternary ammonium group attached to an inert styrene-divinylbenzene ... gastrointestinal tract and bind them strongly in the resin matrix. ...
... was awarded to Arup K Sengupta for his invention and implementation of ArsenXnp hybrid anion exchange (HAIX) resin. The ...
This exchange is utilized to separate proteins that have faintly differing charges. Like all anion exchangers, the resin ... NaCl or KCl are typically used because the chloride anions will attach to the resin and displace the protein, allowing the ... Diethylaminoethyl cellulose (DEAE-C) is a positively charged resin used in ion-exchange chromatography, a type of column ... Size-exclusion chromatography Stationary phase "Whatman® anion exchange cellulose DE52". Sigma-Aldrich. Retrieved 11 May 2016. ...
The plant comprises three groups of cation, anion and mixed bed ion exchange resin units, together with vacuum degassing and ...
Traditional anion exchange resins are effective in removing As(V), but not As(III), or arsenic trioxide, which doesn't have a ... Ion exchange and activated alumina have been considered but not commonly used. Chaff-based filters have been reported to reduce ... Ion exchange has long been used as a water softening process, although usually on a single-home basis. ... Effective long-term ion exchange removal of arsenic requires a trained operator to maintain the column. Both Reverse osmosis ...
Mixed bed deionization is a 50/50 mixture of cation and anion resin combined in a single ion exchange column. With proper ... A control system operates pumps and valves for the regenerants of spent anions and cations resins within the ion exchange ... Deionization is a chemical process that uses specially manufactured ion-exchange resins, which exchange hydrogen and hydroxide ... except by incidental trapping in the resin. Specially made strong base anion resins can remove Gram-negative bacteria. ...
... and anion-cation exchange resin columns. Sulfolane is also added to hydrofluoric acid as a vapor suppressant, commonly for use ...
It is usually followed by anion-exchange chromatography using 6 molar HCl as eluant. A cation-exchange resin column (Dowex-50 ... Separation of trivalent actinides from lanthanide fission products can be done by a cation-exchange resin column using a 90% ... The actinide elution sequence is reversed from that of the cation-exchange resin column. The einsteinium separated by this ... In this case, isolation of einsteinium is a tedious procedure which involves several repeating steps of cation exchange, at ...
The anionic actinide complexes are retained by anion exchange sites that are on the resin and neutral species pass through the ... typically by changing the mobile phase passed through the resin bed. Anion exchange-based separations of actinides, while ... Anion exchange separation methods are widely used in the purification of actinides and actinide bearing materials through the ...
... resins, and liquid organics impregnated with chelating agents are all used to exchange cations or anions with the solution.[ ... Solvent Extraction Ion Exchange Gas reduction. Treating a solution of nickel and ammonia with hydrogen affords nickel metal as ... The metal will be exchanged from the organic to the electrolyte. The resulting streams will be a stripped organic and a rich ... ISBN 978-953-51-3402-2. Peter A. Tasker, Christine C. Tong, Arjan N. Westra "Co-extraction of cations and anions in base metal ...
Preparation of low capacity anion-exchange resins for ion chromatography on a methacrylic copolymer matrix (kaasautor). // J. ...
Positively charged molecules bind to cation exchange resins while negatively charged molecules bind to anion exchange resins.[ ... "Anion-Exchange Chromatography of Phosphopeptides: Weak Anion Exchange versus Strong Anion Exchange and Anion-Exchange ... Anion exchange chromatography retains anions using positively charged functional group: R-X. +. A. −. +. M. +. B. −. ⇄. R-X. + ... 6 arginines for binding to a cation-exchange resin or 6 glutamates for binding to an anion-exchange resin such as DEAE- ...
... readily measurable species to be released by a spent anion exchange resin and is therefore used as the trigger for anion resin ... The conductivity of cation exchange effluent is always quite high due to the presence of anions and hydrogen ion and therefore ... The anion analysis for seven most common inorganic anions (sulfate, chloride, fluoride, phosphate, nitrite, nitrate, and ... polishing using either ion exchange resins or electrodeionization (EDI) and finally filtration or ultrafiltration. Some systems ...
Alkali anion exchange membrane Ion Ion chromatography Ion-exchange membranes Ion-exchange resin Mischissin, Stephen G. (7 ... and cation-exchange resins, or passing the treated solution through several different ion-exchange materials. Ion exchanges can ... Most ion-exchange systems contain containers of ion-exchange resin that are operated on a cyclic basis. During the filtration ... In this technique anions and cations in salt water are exchanged for carbonate anions and calcium cations respectively using ...
... either cation exchange media and anion exchange media) or spherical beads. Cations are displaced by certain cations from the ... Ion exchange media most often used for remediation are zeolites (both natural and synthetic) and synthetic resins. The most ... Ion exchange for ground water remediation is virtually always carried out by passing the water downward under pressure through ... ion exchange, carbon absorption, aqueous chemical oxidation, and surfactant enhanced recovery. Some chemical techniques may be ...
... who would use aqua regia to dissolve it and pass it through an anion-exchange resin column to separate out the transuranium ... The actinide elution sequence is reversed from that of the cation-exchange resin column, so that the heavier actinides elute ... There Thompson and Choppin used a cation-exchange resin column and the α-hydroxyisobutyric acid. The solution drops were ... Mendelevium can finally be separated from the other trivalent actinides using selective elution from a cation-exchange resin ...
... a peptide binding efficiently to anion-exchange resin such as Mono-Q (EEEEEE) E-tag, a peptide recognized by an antibody ( ...
... ion exchange resins MeSH D27.720.470.420.050 --- anion exchange resins MeSH D27.720.470.420.275 --- cation exchange resins MeSH ...
Anion exchange resins have a positive charge and are used to retain and separate negatively charged compounds (anions), while ... solute molecules will exchange with the buffer ions as each competes for the binding sites on the resin. The length of ... which frequently utilizes application specific resins. These resins have ligands attached to their surfaces which are specific ... Ion exchange chromatography is a very powerful tool for use in protein purification and is frequently used in both analytical ...
Generally seen in the presence of anions and halides, it is known that Pd0(PPh3)2 does not exist in solution when generated in ... The result is competition between the amine and the alkyne group for this ligand exchange, which is why the amine is generally ... There are also examples of the coupling partners both being attached to allyl resins, with the Pd(0) catalyst effecting ... this new intermediate can then facilitate deprotonation of the terminal alkyne proton and subsequent ligand exchange with the ...
Cation Exchange Resin,Anion Exchange Resin,we offered that you can trust. Welcome to do business with us. ... Anion Weakly Basic Macroporous Ion Exchange Resin An ion-exchange resin or ion-exchange polymer is an insoluble matrix (or ... Strongly Basic Anion Exchange Water Softener Resin An ion-exchange resin or ion-exchange polymer is an insoluble matrix (or ... Qualified Strongly Basic Anion Exchange Water Softener Resin An ion-exchange resin or ion-exchange polymer is an insoluble ...
LH-301 Macroporous weakly Basic Anion exchange resin from China manufacturer on Hisupplier.com. ... Product Details of LH-301 Macroporous weakly Basic Anion exchange resin, ... Anion Exchange Resin Exchange Resin Ion Exchange Resin Lh Ovulation Basic Phone Stainless Steel 301 More>> ... D301G anion resin pretreatment. 1, The resin is first loaded into the switch, the resin is sufficiently large backwash backwash ...
Ion-exchange Resin Suppliers, Ion-exchange Resin Manufacturers, Min.Order and FOB Price at Lookchem.com. ... ISO9001 Certified Styrene Series Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin Equal To Amberlite IRA-400/SA-10A. Cas No: 9002-24-8MSDS/COA ... factory price ion exchange resin Pharmaceutical resin for isolation and purification of theanine from tea. Cas No: Min.Order: 0 ... Ion exchange resin for Arsenic Removal in water treatment. Cas No: 9002-24-8 Min.Order: 0 Metric Ton. FOB Price: USD $ 0.0-0.0 ...
Our expertise in ion exchange resin technology, coupled with the high quality of cartridge components and precision ... manufacturing techniques, allow us to provide you with the highest quality, best performing ion exchange resin cartridges. ... Purolite® A835, Weak Base Anion Exchange Resin is a macroporous-type anion exchange resin with an acrylic matrix. The ... Purolite® UCW5072, Low TOC Strong Base Anion Resin, OH Form is a gel type 1 strong base anion exchange resin specially cleaned ...
... resource-center/qiagen anion-exchange resin/images/separation of nucleic acids at neutral ph on qiagen anion-exchange resin/> ... resource-center/qiagen anion-exchange resin/images/separation of nucleic acids at neutral ph on qiagen anion-exchange resin/> ... The key advantage of QIAGEN anion-exchange resin arises from its exceptionally high charge density. The resin consists of ... plasmid-resource-center/qiagen anion-exchange resin/images/chemical structure of positively charged deae groups of qiagen resin ...
Weak Anion Exchangers, Diaion® Strong Anion Exchanger, Diaion® Weak Anion Exchangers, Dowex® ... Strong Anion Exchangers, Dowex® Weak Anion Exchangers, Lewatit® Strong Anion Exchanger, Lewatit®Anion Exchange Media to find products in Amberlite Strong Anion Exchangers, Amberlite® ... USA Home > Product Directory > Analytical/Chromatography > Resins and Media > Resins & LC Separation Media > Anion Exchange ...
The strong base anion-exchange resin D201 showed the highest adsorption capacity (62 mg/g), selectivity (7.50), and desorption ... In this study, four types of anion-exchange resin were investigated for their enhancing capability in caproate fermentation of ... Finally, performances of caproate fermentation with and without resin adsorption for carboxylate were evaluated. The results ... efficiency (88.2%) for caproate among the test resins. Subsequently, the optimal desorption temperature and NaOH concentration ...
POROS PI is based on a polyethyleneimine functional group yielding a high capacity, High Performance Chromatography resins ... POROS 50 micron bulk resins is available for low pressure applications, including large scale downstream bioprocessing. ... Applied Biosystems™ POROS™ Weak Anion Exchange Media. POROS™ 50 micron bulk resins is available for low pressure applications, ... Elution in a small volume of new buffer accomplishes both buffer exchange and concentration.. Create novel assays for more ...
Browse fuzing.com to find D201 macropore strong base styrene anion exchange resin sellers, suppliers, wholesalers, companies, ... D201 Macropore Strong Base Styrene Anion Exchange Resin - ... You May Also Be Interested In: anion exchange anion exchange ... D201 macropore strong base styrene anion exchange resin. ... 2 Complete exchange capacity (mmol/g) 4.0 3 Wet apparent ... 6. Dosage of actified solution :HCl(4-5%) volume:resin volume =2-3:1. NaOH(4%) volume:resin volume =2-3:1. 7. Flow of actified ...
A hydrophobic anion exchange mixed-mode resin has been developed to overcome challenges in antibody purification. This ... Our new hydrophobic anion exchange mixed-mode resin, Nuvia aPrime 4A, has been developed to overcome existing challenges in ... Purification Of Antibodies With Nuvia aPrime 4A Hydrophobic Anion Exchange Resin. Source: Bio-Rad ... The results demonstrate the ability of Nuvia aPrime 4A resin to improve process productivity and economy. ...
Reducing environmental impacts of metal (hydr)oxide nanoparticle embedded anion exchange resins using anticipatory life cycle ... Reducing environmental impacts of metal (hydr)oxide nanoparticle embedded anion exchange resins using anticipatory life cycle ... oxide or titanium dioxide nanoparticles precipitated in anion exchange resins (Fe-AX and Ti-AX) for targeted removal of ...
Use UNOsphere strong anion exchange resin for efficient biopharmaceutical molecule capture from crude feedstreams. Polymer with ... Home>Life Science Research>Products>Chromatography>Chromatography Resins>Anion Exchange Resin,UNOsphere Anion Exchange Resin ... UNOsphere Q support is used for strong anion exchange chromatography. UNOsphere ion exchange resins are designed to meet the ... UNOsphere™ Q Anion Exchange Resin Product Information Sheet, Ver E. Click to download [ Add to Cart (Free) ] Check Out ...
Alfa Aesar™ Polyethyleneimine on silica beads, anion exchange resin, benzylated, 20-40 mesh ... Alfa Aesar™ Polyethyleneimine on silica beads, anion exchange resin, benzylated, 20-40 mesh ... anion exchange resin, benzylated, 20-40 mesh . ... Polyethyleneimine on silica beads anion exchange resin. CAS. ...
A new approach to catalytic degradation of dimethyl phthalate by a macroporous OH-type strongly basic anion exchange resin.. [ ... from an aqueous solution using a macroporous OH-type strong base anion exchange resin D201-OH. As compared to the traditional ... hydrolysis product PA also can be simultaneously removed by the solid basic polymer D201-OH through a preferable anion exchange ... Fixed-bed column hydrolytic degradation and ion exchange removal tests indicate that DMP can be completely converted to PA and ...
How do cationic and anionic ion exchange materials work? What can we use ion exchange resins for? The theory of ion exchange ... cationic/anionic ion exchange resin theory. cation and anion exchange systems * INTRODUCTION to ION EXCHANGE RESINS - what are ... 4.3 Ion exchange systems, cationic and anionic resins, ion exchange theory. What is an ion exchange resin? How do cationic and ... ion exchange resin do? what is a cation exchange resin? what is an ion exchange resin? how can you remove the hardness in water ...
... combined with the capability of very fast rates of ion exchange, making them particularly suitable for the removal of high ... Macroporous weak base anion resins from Purolite have excellent mechanical, osmotic, and chemical stability, ... Purolite® A835, Weak Base Anion Exchange Resin is a macroporous-type anion exchange resin with an acrylic matrix. The ... Purolite® A830, High Capacity Weak Base Acrylic Anion Resin, Free Base Form is a high capacity macroporous anion exchange resin ...
Comparison of anion exchange resins and aluminum-based coagulants for natural organic matter (NOM) removal and disinfection by- ... anion exchange resins (AERs), chlorination, disinfection by-products (DBPs), natural organic matter (NOM) ... Anion exchange resins (AERs) were compared with aluminum-based coagulants for reducing disinfection by-product (DBP) precursor ... Elizabeth A. Crafton, Danyang Wu, Stephen E. Duirk; Comparison of anion exchange resins and aluminum-based coagulants for ...
Global Anion Exchange Resin Market report analyse the market share, market status, growth rate, current trends, forecasts, ... The Anion Exchange Resin mainly includes Strong base anion exchange resin and Weak base anion exchange resin. The Strong Base ... Anion exchange resin is a positively charged synthetic particle that can freely exchange associated anions based on differences ... Global Anion Exchange Resin Industry to Increase at a CAGR of 1.6% from 2019-2025 according to new Market Report. Share This ...
... heptane for the porous resin and toluene for the non-porous resin were used as diluent, and the pore volume of the resins was ... For the separation of boron isotopes, aminated polystyrenedivinylbenzene ion-exchange resins were prepared by chloromethylation ... As a result of separatioin of boron isotope with nonporous and porous resin in water solvent, the separation efficiency of ... methyl alcohol solvent relevant to nonporous resin indicated that the latter was better than the former. ...
The application of weak-base anion-exchange resin for removal the SO42− from the citrate solution to guarantee its good ... Miyazaki, Y., Nakai, M.: Protonation and ion exchange equilibria of weak base anion-exchange resins. Talanta 85(4), 1798-1804 ( ... The weak-base anion-exchange resin that has prior adsorption towards SO42− compared with citrate, allows the effective removal ... The application of weak-base anion-exchange resin for removal the SO42− from the citrate solution to guarantee its good ...
Use UNOsphere strong anion exchange resin for efficient biopharmaceutical molecule capture from crude feedstreams. Polymer with ... Anion Exchange Resin,UNOsphere Anion Exchange Resin ... UNOsphere™ Q Anion Exchange Resin Product Information Sheet, ... UNOsphere Q support is used for strong anion exchange chromatography. UNOsphere ion exchange resins are designed to meet the ... 10 L, strong anion exchange chromatography media, 120 μm particle size. 10 L, strong anion exchange chromatography media, 120 ...
Serdolit Blue anion exchange resin is a strongly basic anionic exchange resin with exhaustion indicator. CLICK or CALL 800-691- ... Ion Exchange Media>Ion Exchange Resins>Anion Exchange Resin with Exhaustion Indicator: SERDOLIT Blue. ... Anion Ion Exchange Resin; Serdolit® Blue. Strongly basic anionic resin for ion exchange chromatography. Analytical grade ... For more information about Ion Exchange Resins please click here or got the down load tab. ...
The kinetics of iodide ion-isotope exchange with strongly basic anion-exchange resin Duolite A-116 was studied. The temperature ... exchange of the inactive resin in the iodide form with an iodide solution spiked with 131I and exchange of the labeled resin ... of Radioactive Tracer Technique to Study the Kinetics of Iodide Ion-Isotope Exchange with Strongly Basic Anion-Exchange Resin ... In both cases, the rate constants, amounts of iodide ions exchanged, and initial rate of iodide ion exchange were calculated. ...
We are Professional Manufacturer of Anion Exchange Resin company, Factory & Exporters specialize in Anion Exchange Resin wiht ... Find Anion Exchange Resin Manufacturers & Suppliers from China. ... Anion Exchange Resin An ion exchange resin or ion exchange ... Strongly Basic Anion Exchange Water Softener Resin An ion exchange resin or ion exchange polymer is an insoluble matrix or ... Macroporous Styrene Series Anion Weakly Basic Exchange Resin An ion exchange resin or ion exchange polymer is an insoluble ...
TA201D is a strong base anion exchange resin of macroporous type, with polymer structrure as -N+(CH3)3 polystyrene. Its main ... Lanlang TA201D Is a premium grade macroporous type I strong base anion exchange resin with polystyrene matrix and quaternary ... Combining with strong acid cation exchange resin (in hydrogen form), TA201D in hydroxide form can be used in all types of ...
Basic anion exchange resin2019SeparationChloride form2018Negatively chargedStrong Acid Cation exchaSelectiveWeakPuroliteIons exchangedDivinylbenzeneAqueousBile-acid-bindinConcentrationSingle-wall Carbon NanotubesMmolNaOHMacroporous-typeChemicalBromide ion-isotopic exchangeCommercial resinsChromatography resinsPolystyrene matrixBeadsSuppliersReducing disinfectionHighSeparationsSelectivity2020Polymer resinForecastElectrodialysisD301GPOLYMERSRegionsHydrogenHydrophobicPretreatmentTypeCation exchange
- Pune, India - January 30, 2019 /MarketersMedia/ - Anion exchange resin is a positively charged synthetic particle that can freely exchange associated anions based on differences in the selectivities of the anions. (marketersmedia.com)
- In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Anion Exchange Resin. (marketersmedia.com)
- Global " Anion Exchange Resin Market " report gives comprehensive analysis of current state of the Anion Exchange Resin industry as well as the competitive landscape, including wide-ranging key players, product scope, type and applications and essential Anion Exchange Resin market statistics for projecting growth worldwide during years 2019 - 2024. (thenewspanda.com)
- The worldwide market for Anion Exchange Resin is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.0% over the next five years, will reach 730 million US$ in 2024, from 690 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study. (thenewspanda.com)
- The Weakly Basic Styrene Type Anion Exchange Resin market has witnessed growth from USD XX million to USD XX million from 2014 to 2019. (decisionmarketreports.com)
- Plasmid DNA remains tightly bound to the DEAE groups over a wide range of salt concentrations (see figure Separation of nucleic acids at neutral pH on QIAGEN anion-exchange resin ). (qiagen.com)
- The separation range of QIAGEN resin is extremely broad, extending from 0.1 M to 1.6 M salt (see figure Separation of nucleic acids at neutral pH on QIAGEN anion-exchange resin ), and DNA can be efficiently separated from RNA and other impurities. (qiagen.com)
- In contrast, conventional anion-exchangers, based on cellulose, dextran, or agarose, have separation ranges only up to 0.4 M salt, so that binding and elution of all substances is limited to a narrow range of salt concentrations. (qiagen.com)
- Thus, the separation and purification qualities of QIAGEN resin, as well as its ease of use surpass those of conventional anion-exchange resins. (qiagen.com)
- Beyond this time, the separation characteristics of the resin will begin to change, and it will no longer be effective. (qiagen.com)
- For the separation of boron isotopes, aminated polystyrenedivinylbenzene ion-exchange resins were prepared by chloromethylation of styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer (DVB 10%), followed by the reaction of methylamine. (koreascience.or.kr)
- As a result of separatioin of boron isotope with nonporous and porous resin in water solvent, the separation efficiency of porous resin is better than that of the nonporous, and the result in both water and 50% methyl alcohol solvent relevant to nonporous resin indicated that the latter was better than the former. (koreascience.or.kr)
- Ion exchange chromatography is one of the most commonly used techniques for the purification and separation of polar samples such as minerals in water or charged biomolecules (Figure 1). (biaseparations.com)
- Separation of Anions by Use of the Surface Modified Anion Exchange Resin. (nii.ac.jp)
- A six-step radiochemical procedure, incorporating precipitation, solvent extractions, and ion exchange techniques, has been developed for the separation and purification of Sr radioactivities from other spallation products and the bulk target material. (osti.gov)
- Lund, 20th Jan 2014 -MIP Technologies (a subsidiary of Biotage AB), a leading global supplier of solutions and technologies for specialty polymeric separation materials, is pleased to present a new range of RENSA® industrial resins. (pyrosequencing.com)
- These notes describe the materials and physical properties as well as the performance of the new resins so that customers can select the appropriate resin for their specific separation requirements. (pyrosequencing.com)
- In response to this need, MIP Technologies has established a broad range of polymeric materials spanning a wide chemistry landscape that will enable these industries to overcome those separation challenges" says Dr. Ecevit Yilmaz, Product Manager - Industrial Resins. (pyrosequencing.com)
- Ion-exchange resins are widely used in different separation, purification, and decontamination processes. (wikipedia.org)
- Global Anion Exchange Resin market size will increase to 780 Million US$ by 2025, from 690 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 1.6% during the forecast period. (marketersmedia.com)
- The report, titled Anion-exchange Resins Market Research 2018, points out the key drivers and restraints affecting the growth of the global Anion-exchange Resins market. (timesofkabul.com)
- This produces a decreasing charge density trend which should result in weaker binding to the negatively charged resin. (docbrown.info)
- the so-called aminomethyl resin (AMR), to date only employed for peptide synthesis, swelled appreciably in water and was used successfully to purify negatively charged peptides. (unifesp.br)
- Here, we adapted an anion exchange resin-based method, initially developed to concentrate negatively charged viruses from water, to liquid impingement-based bioaerosol sampling. (cdc.gov)
- For this study, various quantities of two negatively charged viruses, type A and type B influenza viruses (FluMist Quadrivalent vaccine) and the male-specific (F+) RNA coliphage MS2 (MS2), were nebulized into a custom-built bioaerosolization chamber, and sampled using BioSamplers with and without anion exchange resin. (cdc.gov)
- A600E resin is highly selective for the removal of alkalinity and nitrate in municipal and well water supplies. (wecofilters.com)
- Secondly, the outcome of this study on chromate ion exchange may act as a nucleus in characterizing and selecting proper types of anion-exchange resins for selective removal of other toxic anions, namely, As(V), U(VI), Se(IV), Se(VI), (CH3)2As02, NO5. (purdue.edu)
- Applied Biosystems™ POROS™ Weak Anion Exchange Media. (thermofisher.com)
- Macroporous weak base anion resins from Purolite have excellent mechanical, osmotic, and chemical stability, combined with the capability of very fast rates of ion exchange, making them particularly suitable for the removal of high molecular weight organic materials from aqeous solutions. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® A835, Weak Base Anion Exchange Resin is a macroporous-type anion exchange resin with an acrylic matrix. (polysciences.com)
- The Anion Exchange Resin mainly includes Strong base anion exchange resin and Weak base anion exchange resin. (marketersmedia.com)
- The application of weak-base anion-exchange resin for removal the SO 4 2− from the citrate solution to guarantee its good performance for adsorption of SO 2 is proposed in this work. (springerprofessional.de)
- The weak-base anion-exchange resin that has prior adsorption towards SO 4 2− compared with citrate, allows the effective removal of such impure anion. (springerprofessional.de)
- DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow is a weak anion exchange chromatography resin (medium) for fast protein purification. (cytivalifesciences.com)
- Composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads with diethylaminoethyl (DEAE) weak anion exchange groups, the resin has high chemical stability, allowing well-proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols. (cytivalifesciences.com)
- 2, one gram of gold probably needs 800-1200mm weak base anion resin adsorption. (hisupplier.com)
- Purolite C108DR is a weak acid carboxylic cation exchange resin with unique characteristics. (environmental-expert.com)
- We carry to complete line of Purolite Anion resin. (well-water-specialist.com)
- Radioactive tracers 131 I and 82 Br were used to understand the performance of anion exchange resins Purolite NRW-8000 and Duolite A-171. (scitechnol.com)
- Radioactive tracer isotopes 131 I and 82 Br were used to characterize anion exchange resins Purolite NRW-8000 and Duolite A-368 by application of nondestructive technique. (scipress.com)
- It was observed that during the iodide ion-isotopic exchange reaction at a constant temperature of 40.0 °C, as the concentration of labeled iodide ion solution increases from 0.001 mol/L to 0.004 mol/L, the percentage of iodide ions exchanged increases from 62.10% to 68.10 % using Purolite NRW-8000 resins and from 44.20% to 46.80% using Duolite A-368 resins. (scipress.com)
- From the overall results it appears that under identical experimental conditions, Purolite NRW-8000 resins show superior performance over Duolite A-368 resins. (scipress.com)
- Purolite ® has been at the forefront in ion exchange resin technology and manufactures several hundred varieties of resins. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® S957 Mixed Acid Cation Resin is a specially developed Monophos™ chelating resin, which incorporates phosphonic, and sulfonic functional groups on a mechanically and osmotically resistant matrix. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® UCW5072, Low TOC Strong Base Anion Resin, OH Form is a gel type 1 strong base anion exchange resin specially cleaned for Ultra-Pure Water demands. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® UCW3700, Low TOC Mixed Bed, H/OH Form mixed bed resin is ready to use, 1:1 chemical equivalent that is highly regenerated in the H+ and OH- forms. (polysciences.com)
- During the preparation of styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer, heptane for the porous resin and toluene for the non-porous resin were used as diluent, and the pore volume of the resins was determined by mercury porosimeter. (koreascience.or.kr)
- A600E is a Strong Base polystyrene gel crosslinked with DVB (divinylbenzene) anion ion exchange resin. (wecofilters.com)
- This paper deals with an unusual application for a copolymer of styrene-1 % divinylbenzene bearing high amount of aminomethyl groups for anion-exchange and affinity chromatography. (unifesp.br)
- Advantages This product is a type of ion exchange resin where the polymer matrix of styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer crosslinking structure has a quaternary ammonium group [-N(CH3) (lookchem.com)
- Elution in a small volume of new buffer accomplishes both buffer exchange and concentration. (thermofisher.com)
- The temperature was varied from 25.0 to 40.0°C, and the iodide ion concentration in solution, from 0.0025 to 0.020 M. Two sets of experiments were performed: exchange of the inactive resin in the iodide form with an iodide solution spiked with 131I and exchange of the labeled resin with an inactive iodide solution. (ovid.com)
- Effect of initial metal ion concentration, resin dose and pH on exchange capacities of ion exchange resins was studied in a batch method. (derpharmachemica.com)
- The adsorption process, which is pH dependent, shows maximum removal of copper in the pH range 4-6 for an initial copper concentration of 5-30 mg L-1 and with resin dose 25-700 mg L-1. (derpharmachemica.com)
- When in contact with a solution containing magnesium and calcium ions (but a low concentration of sodium ions), the magnesium and calcium ions preferentially migrate out of solution to the active sites on the resin, being replaced in solution by sodium ions. (wikipedia.org)
- The resin can be recharged by washing it with a solution containing a high concentration of sodium ions (e.g. it has large amounts of common salt (NaCl) dissolved in it). (wikipedia.org)
- The results show that under similar experimental conditions, the values of specific reaction rate in min -1 , amount of ion exchanged in mmol and initial rate of ion exchange in mmol/min were lower for Br- ion-isotopic exchange reaction as compared to that for Iion- isotopic exchange reaction. (scitechnol.com)
- Almost 100% of DMP was hydrolyzed to far less toxic phthalic acid (PA) in the presence of D201-OH, while only about 29% of DMP was converted to PA in the presence of NaOH under the identical amount of hydroxyl anions in the reaction system. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- More attractively, the hydrolysis product PA also can be simultaneously removed by the solid basic polymer D201-OH through a preferable anion exchange process, while NaOH induced hydrolysis products were still left in solution. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- D301G resin or use after recovering 4% NaOH solution for use. (hisupplier.com)
- 3, Then 4% NaOH solution was regenerated with regeneration is 2.5 times the amount of the liquid volume of the resin, 12-24 hours immersion , rinsed with pure water to meet the process requirements in use. (hisupplier.com)
- Additionally, the global Anion-exchange Resins market report covers the major product categories and segments Acid Resin, Alkali Resin along with their sub-segments Pharmaceutical Industries, Chemical Industries, Food and Beverages industries, Others in detail. (timesofkabul.com)
- These resins are primarily used for purification of water in wastewater treatment plants & chemical industries. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- The global demand for ion exchange resins is expected to increase over the forecast period, owing to their advanced purification properties and high feasibility in chemical industries. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Manufacturing companies such as the Dow Chemical Company and Resin Tech Inc. are focusing towards product launch and expansion to cater to the growing demand for ion exchange resins. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- The characterization was made based on iodide and bromide ion-isotopic exchange reaction kinetic data obtained for the two resins. (scipress.com)
- The identical trend was observed for the two resins during bromide ion-isotopic exchange reaction. (scipress.com)
- The resin characterization was based on their performance during iodide and bromide ion-isotopic exchange reactions. (scipress.com)
- The similar trend was observed for the two resins during bromide ion-isotopic exchange reaction. (scipress.com)
- A high performance chromatography resins for analytical to process scale separations. (thermofisher.com)
- In contrast to conventional chromatography media, POROS™ High Performance Chromatography™ resins particles, are engineered to have two discreet classes of pores. (thermofisher.com)
- This, in turn, results in an ever-increasing demand for innovative and advanced chromatography resins. (drugdiscoveryonline.com)
- Product categories of Ion Exchange Resin , we are specialized manufacturers from China, Water Softener Resin , Cation Exchange Resin suppliers/factory, wholesale high-quality products of Anion Exchange Resin R & D and manufacturing, we have the perfect after-sales service and technical support. (sy-chinaresin.com)
- The key advantage of QIAGEN anion-exchange resin arises from its exceptionally high charge density. (qiagen.com)
- Impurities such as RNA, protein, carbohydrates, and small metabolites are washed from QIAGEN resin with medium-salt buffers, while plasmid DNA remains bound until eluted with a high-salt buffer. (qiagen.com)
- UNOsphere ion exchange resins are designed to meet the increasing needs of the biopharmaceutical industry for high-productivity chromatographic resin. (bio-rad.com)
- The Anion Exchange Resin is high quality. (genshine-bio.com)
- Persisting in "High top quality, Prompt Delivery, Aggressive Price", now we have established long-term cooperation with customers from the two overseas and domestically and get new and aged clients' large comments for Anion Exchange Resin , anion exchange resin , cation exchange resin , Any involves from you might be paid out with our greatest notice! (yibinbofei.com)
- Anion resin in the Chloride cl- form is used to balance pH by removing bicarbonate in high pH waters. (well-water-specialist.com)
- The highly crosslinked agarose resin enables high flow rates and high productivity. (cytivalifesciences.com)
- Owing to the peculiar skeleton structure of polymer, this resin has excellent physical and mechanical properties and extremely high wear resistant property. (hisupplier.com)
- There is also described (a) anion-exchangers having high breakthrough capacities, (b) a screening method and (c) a desalting protocol. (google.com)
- Use a strong anion-exchange column with the Thermo Scientific™ DNASwift™ SAX-1S Oligonucleotide Column that provides exceptionally high resolution for the purification of oligonucleotides. (fishersci.com)
- To explore the behavior of radiolytically produced hydrogen release from the waste resin stored in a high integrated container (HIC), and the mechanism of hydrogen diffusion in a near-surface disposal facility, both experimental studies and numerical simulations were performed through an accelerated irradiation test and simulated disposal, respectively. (springer.com)
- Our expertise in ion exchange resin technology, coupled with the high quality of cartridge components and precision manufacturing techniques, allow us to provide you with the highest quality, best performing ion exchange resin cartridges. (polysciences.com)
- This resin is specially purified to ensure high percentage conversion to the regenerated form and is offered in a closely controlled particle size range. (polysciences.com)
- UCW3700 resins are manufactured by a proprietary process that achieves the high purity for ultra-pure water applications for the micro-electronics and semi-conductor industry (May also be suitable for special applications in pharmaceuticals). (polysciences.com)
- The report features unique and relevant factors that are likely to have a significant impact on the Anion Exchange Resins market during the forecast period. (bulletinline.com)
- Asia Pacific is expected to attain significant growth in ion exchange resin market over the forecast period, owing to rapidly developing economies of Asia such as China and India are expected to witness robust industrial growth, which in turn increases adoption of water purification techniques involving ion exchange resins. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- We initially chose four kinds of resins, namely D301R, D301G, D370 and D315, to investigate their behavior upon SO 4 2− adsorption and then determined D301R and D315 to give a comprehensive understanding towards their adsorption performance in various condition. (springerprofessional.de)
- D301G is a kind of macrospore polystyrene ion exchange resin. (hisupplier.com)
- D301G anion resin used in gold extraction must be done pretreatment. (hisupplier.com)
- The report further studies the global Anion-exchange Resins market on the basis of product types, applications, and regions. (timesofkabul.com)
- The report studies the global Anion-exchange Resins market according to the product types, applications, and regions. (timesofkabul.com)
- The report segments the global Anion-exchange Resins market on the basis of key regions and studies the demand generated from each of the regions. (timesofkabul.com)
- The Global Anion Exchange Resins Market market report cover an overview of the segments and sub-segmentations including the product types, applications, companies & regions. (bulletinline.com)
- Which are the prominent regions offering plentiful opportunities for the Anion Exchange Resins market? (bulletinline.com)
- Gel Type I Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin. (well-water-specialist.com)
- The segmentation of the Anion Exchange Resins market has been offered on the basis of product type, application, Major Key Players and region. (bulletinline.com)
- Compared to direct testing of the BioSampler liquid, detection was improved by 6.77x and 3.33x for type A and type B influenza viruses, respectively, by using the anion exchange resin. (cdc.gov)
- The function of a cation exchange resin. (docbrown.info)
- So as to provide you with ease and enlarge our business, we even have inspectors in QC Crew and guarantee you our best company and solution for Anion Exchange Resin , anion exchange resin , cation exchange resin , Our solutions have national accreditation requirements for qualified good quality products affordable value was welcomed by individuals all over the world. (yibinbofei.com)
- 2. The electrochemical device of claim 1 , wherein the first depleting compartment comprises a second mixed bed of cation exchange resin and anion exchange resin. (google.co.uk)
- in combination with the cation exchange, NaCl is removed from solution. (thefreedictionary.com)
- Cation exchange is used in ion-exchange chromatography and in certain water purifiers. (thefreedictionary.com)
- 3. The system of claim 2 wherein the internal reservoir of eluant ions comprises cation exchange resin. (google.com.au)
- 5. The system of claim 3 wherein the cation exchange resin is impregnated in a membrane. (google.com.au)
- cation exchange resin see ion-exchange resin . (thefreedictionary.com)
- The eluate is directly post-processed on miniaturized column filled with cation-exchange resin where 44Sc is quantitatively adsorbed online and successively eluted using 2-3 mL of 0.25 M ammonium acetate buffer (pH 4.0). (wikipedia.org)