Diagnostic Self Evaluation: A self-evaluation of health status.National Cancer Institute (U.S.): Component of the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH. Through basic and clinical biomedical research and training, it conducts and supports research with the objective of cancer prevention, early stage identification and elimination. This Institute was established in 1937.Program Evaluation: Studies designed to assess the efficacy of programs. They may include the evaluation of cost-effectiveness, the extent to which objectives are met, or impact.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.): An agency of the UNITED STATES PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE that conducts and supports programs for the prevention and control of disease and provides consultation and assistance to health departments and other countries.United StatesBreeding: The production of offspring by selective mating or HYBRIDIZATION, GENETIC in animals or plants.Mass Screening: Organized periodic procedures performed on large groups of people for the purpose of detecting disease.Kidney Failure, Chronic: The end-stage of CHRONIC RENAL INSUFFICIENCY. It is characterized by the severe irreversible kidney damage (as measured by the level of PROTEINURIA) and the reduction in GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE to less than 15 ml per min (Kidney Foundation: Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative, 2002). These patients generally require HEMODIALYSIS or KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION.Risk Assessment: The qualitative or quantitative estimation of the likelihood of adverse effects that may result from exposure to specified health hazards or from the absence of beneficial influences. (Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 1988)Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Cattle: Domesticated bovine animals of the genus Bos, usually kept on a farm or ranch and used for the production of meat or dairy products or for heavy labor.Program Development: The process of formulating, improving, and expanding educational, managerial, or service-oriented work plans (excluding computer program development).Self Care: Performance of activities or tasks traditionally performed by professional health care providers. The concept includes care of oneself or one's family and friends.Self Concept: A person's view of himself.Government Programs: Programs and activities sponsored or administered by local, state, or national governments.National Health Programs: Components of a national health care system which administer specific services, e.g., national health insurance.Self Tolerance: The normal lack of the ability to produce an immunological response to autologous (self) antigens. A breakdown of self tolerance leads to autoimmune diseases. The ability to recognize the difference between self and non-self is the prime function of the immune system.Health Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.Health Education: Education that increases the awareness and favorably influences the attitudes and knowledge relating to the improvement of health on a personal or community basis.Managed Care Programs: Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.Software: Sequential operating programs and data which instruct the functioning of a digital computer.Immunization Programs: Organized services to administer immunization procedures in the prevention of various diseases. The programs are made available over a wide range of sites: schools, hospitals, public health agencies, voluntary health agencies, etc. They are administered to an equally wide range of population groups or on various administrative levels: community, municipal, state, national, international.Curriculum: A course of study offered by an educational institution.Self Psychology: Psychoanalytic theory focusing on interpretation of behavior in reference to self. (From APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Terms, 1994) This elaboration of the psychoanalytic concepts of narcissism and the self, was developed by Heinz Kohut, and stresses the importance of the self-awareness of excessive needs for approval and self-gratification.Community Health Services: Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive health services provided for individuals in the community.Internship and Residency: Programs of training in medicine and medical specialties offered by hospitals for graduates of medicine to meet the requirements established by accrediting authorities.Self Efficacy: Cognitive mechanism based on expectations or beliefs about one's ability to perform actions necessary to produce a given effect. It is also a theoretical component of behavior change in various therapeutic treatments. (APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 1994)Self Disclosure: A willingness to reveal information about oneself to others.Patient Education as Topic: The teaching or training of patients concerning their own health needs.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice: Knowledge, attitudes, and associated behaviors which pertain to health-related topics such as PATHOLOGIC PROCESSES or diseases, their prevention, and treatment. This term refers to non-health workers and health workers (HEALTH PERSONNEL).Pilot Projects: Small-scale tests of methods and procedures to be used on a larger scale if the pilot study demonstrates that these methods and procedures can work.Exercise Therapy: A regimen or plan of physical activities designed and prescribed for specific therapeutic goals. Its purpose is to restore normal musculoskeletal function or to reduce pain caused by diseases or injuries.Image Processing, Computer-Assisted: A technique of inputting two-dimensional images into a computer and then enhancing or analyzing the imagery into a form that is more useful to the human observer.Photography: Method of making images on a sensitized surface by exposure to light or other radiant energy.Computer Terminals: Input/output devices designed to receive data in an environment associated with the job to be performed, and capable of transmitting entries to, and obtaining output from, the system of which it is a part. (Computer Dictionary, 4th ed.)Data Display: The visual display of data in a man-machine system. An example is when data is called from the computer and transmitted to a CATHODE RAY TUBE DISPLAY or LIQUID CRYSTAL display.Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted: Methods developed to aid in the interpretation of ultrasound, radiographic images, etc., for diagnosis of disease.Patents as Topic: Exclusive legal rights or privileges applied to inventions, plants, etc.Reproducibility of Results: The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.Decision Making: The process of making a selective intellectual judgment when presented with several complex alternatives consisting of several variables, and usually defining a course of action or an idea.Algorithms: A procedure consisting of a sequence of algebraic formulas and/or logical steps to calculate or determine a given task.Proxy: A person authorized to decide or act for another person, for example, a person having durable power of attorney.Technology Transfer: Spread and adoption of inventions and techniques from one geographic area to another, from one discipline to another, or from one sector of the economy to another. For example, improvements in medical equipment may be transferred from industrial countries to developing countries, advances arising from aerospace engineering may be applied to equipment for persons with disabilities, and innovations in science arising from government research are made available to private enterprise.HIV Infections: Includes the spectrum of human immunodeficiency virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru AIDS-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).Budgets: Detailed financial plans for carrying out specific activities for a certain period of time. They include proposed income and expenditures.Models, Economic: Statistical models of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services, as well as of financial considerations. For the application of statistics to the testing and quantifying of economic theories MODELS, ECONOMETRIC is available.Cost-Benefit Analysis: A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.Pragmatic Clinical Trials as Topic: Works about randomized clinical trials that compare interventions in clinical settings and which look at a range of effectiveness outcomes and impacts.GermanyInventors: Persons or entities that introduce a novel composition, device, or process, as well as improvements thereof.Intellectual Property: Property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyright, that results from creative effort. The Patent and Copyright Clause (Art. 1, Sec. 8, cl. 8) of the United States Constitution provides for promoting the progress of science and useful arts by securing for limited times to authors and inventors, the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries. (From Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed, p1014)Libraries, Digital: Libraries in which a major proportion of the resources are available in machine-readable format, rather than on paper or MICROFORM.Inventions: A novel composition, device, or process, independently conceived de novo or derived from a pre-existing model.Empirical Research: The study, based on direct observation, use of statistical records, interviews, or experimental methods, of actual practices or the actual impact of practices or policies.Hoof and Claw: Highly keratinized processes that are sharp and curved, or flat with pointed margins. They are found especially at the end of the limbs in certain animals.
Census data analysis; Civic project data support; Service gap analysis; Program evaluation; Strategic planning; Workforce ... Program evaluation; Policy design and analysis; Strategic planning Community indicators tools; Vital indicators data management ... Program evaluation; Policy design and analysis; Public engagement and facilitation; Change management; Organizational capacity ... Veterans services analysis; Criminal justice services analysis; Child and family services analysis; Community needs assessments ...
AIDS Program Management and Evaluation; e-Learning IIHMR has been recognized as the WHO Collaborating Centre for District ... Operations Research and Evaluation; Economic and Financial Analysis; Survey Research; Social Assessment; Quality Assurance; ... The program has an intake capacity of 60 seats. The Master of Public Health program, in collaboration with the Johns Hopkins ... The program, has an intake capacity of 60 seats. This program is designed to train professional managers with the requisite ...
Audit or evaluation of program performance or operations; Audit of contract compliance or costs; Financial report design or ... 15%) Financial and Managerial Analysis Techniques: Financial and managerial analysis techniques, types of analysis and ... preparation; Financial planning or analysis; Cost or program accounting systems or asset management systems development or ... 15%) Interrelationships Among Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Operations, Accounting, Reporting and Auditing: The management ...
The three areas within University Programs are: Centers of Excellence, Education Programs, and Minority Serving Institutions. S ... The five areas within AOS are: Operations Research and Analysis; SAFETY Act; Standards; Technology Transition Support; and ... Testing and Evaluation. Laboratory Facilities - Provides the Nation with a coordinated, enduring core of productive science, ... University Programs - Supports critical homeland security-related research and education at U.S. colleges and universities to ...
Needs effective coordination between all key persons involved in the WBL program Effective evaluation strategy needs to be ... Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis. 20 (1): 32. doi:10.2307/1164289. Cappeli, Peter; Shapiro, Daniel; Shumanis, Nicole ... The student engages in a WBL program and completes all requirements of the program, maintains high degree of professionalism ... WBL programs are targeted to bridge the gap between the learning and the doing. "Work-based learning strategies provide career ...
"Evaluation of Voter Registration Programs". Polimetrix. Roeder, Ethan (14 December 2009). "Voter Registration Analysis '08". ... It is made up of nearly 5,000 police chiefs, sheriffs, and elected prosecutors who advocate for programs such as early ... The organization is a national non-profit focused on increasing public safety through public investments in programs proven to ...
Racino, J. (1999). Policy, Program Evaluation and Research in Disability: Community Support for All. London: Haworth Press. ... Contemporary qualitative data analyses are often supported by computer programs (termed computer-assisted qualitative data ... Racino, J. (1999). Policy, Program Evaluation and Research in Disability: Community Support for All." New York, NY: Haworth ... 2004). Content analysis techniques thus help to provide broader output for a larger, more accurate conceptual analysis ...
Software Metrics: An Analysis and Evaluation. With Frederick Sayward and Mary Shaw About Alan Perlis Denning, Peter J. (May ... An introductory course in computer programming. With Robert T. Braden. 1970. A view of programming languages. With Bernard A. ... This is a reference to the work he had done as a member of the team that developed the ALGOL programming language. In 1971, ... He is best known for his pioneering work in programming languages and was the first recipient of the Turing Award. Perlis was ...
"Program Analysis of Service Systems (PASS): A Method for the Quantitative Evaluation of Human Services". Vol. 1. Handbook. ... A comprehensive review of research conducted with the program evaluation instruments PASS and PASSING. (1999). In: R. Flynn & R ... Racino, J. (1999). Policy, Program Evaluation and Research in Disability: Community Support For All". London: Haworth Press. ... Toronto, Canada: National Institute on Mental Retardation"". Wolfensberger, W. & Thomas, S. (1983). ""PASSING: Program Analysis ...
Harrison has coauthored two books, Functional Programming with Tony Field, and Performance Modelling of Communication Networks ... Gelenbe, Erol (2000). System performance evaluation: methodologies and applications. CRC Press. p. 330. ISBN 0-8493-2357-6. " ... "Peter Harrison biography". Analysis, Engineering, Simulation & Optimization of Performance group at Imperial College. Field, ... "An Enhanced Approximation by Pair-Wise Analysis of Servers for Time Delay Distributions in Queueing Networks". IEEE ...
"Evaluation of Program on Anomalous Mental Phenomena". The Journal of Parapsychology. Hyman Ray (2010). "Meta-analysis that ... in 2013 wrote that critical evaluation of Storm et al.'s meta-analysis reveals no evidence for psi, no plausible mechanism and ... to look at Hyman's factor analysis and he concluded that the number of experiments was too small to complete a factor analysis ... Another meta-analysis was conducted by Daryl Bem, John Palmer, and Richard Broughton in which the experiments were sorted ...
Program Comprehension, 2007. ICPC '07. 15th IEEE International Conference on. pp. 253-258. doi:10.1109/ICPC.2007.27. Kuo, Jong- ... Source Code Analysis and Manipulation, 2009. SCAM '09. Ninth IEEE International Working Conference on. pp. 129-136. doi:10.1109 ... Java Decompiler Mocha JAD Softpedia Mirror Hamilton, James; Danicic, Sebastian (2009). An Evaluation of Current Java Bytecode ... Jad (Java Decompiler) is, as of August 2011[update], an unmaintained decompiler for the Java programming language. Jad provides ...
Impact evaluation of social programs and policies. Social protection, income transfers and other welfare programs. Computable ... impact evaluation of the policies, meta analysis and depth interviews. The project will provide country level and comparative ... The comparative analysis of countries, which all experienced sustained economic growth, will provide insights into the factors ... Poverty and inequality Evaluation of Public Policies Labor Market and Employment Trade and Poverty General Equilibrium ...
American Association for Budget and Program Analysis Award (1976); Evaluation Research Society Federal Executive Award (1980); ... These changes generally reflected the shift to program evaluation, the emergence of a host of new foreign and domestic problems ... After this, he entered the University of Minnesota's doctoral program in political economy, earning his by a Ph.D. in 1939. ... He revitalized GAO's work with the Joint Financial Management Improvement Program. Under Staats, GAO took a lead role in ...
Social sciences: social network analysis and metrics. Several universities offer graduate programs in this area. One example is ... Scientometrics, bibliometrics and economics: science and policy evaluation, data mining and information extraction, knowledge ... Some programs are targeted at specific domains. For instance, the Biomedical Informatics Program at Stanford University focuses ... probabilistic analysis, stochastic modeling, decision theory, statistical data analysis, probabilistic networks, pattern ...
... programming instructions for the UNIVAC, LARC, and MIDAC; patent evaluations and disclosures; system descriptions; speeches and ... Boxes 6-8 of the Fox papers contain documents, reports, and analysis of the NBS's SEAC. SEAC ("Standards Eastern Automatic ... Kirsch meteorology linear programming optical lenses a program for Los Alamos National Laboratory tables for LORAN navigation ... making it the first fully functional stored-program electronic computer in the US. Based on EDVAC, SEAC used only 747 vacuum ...
Analysis, and Evaluations; Cost Analysis Improvement Group; Weapons Systems Cost Analysis Division. Catto then went on to ... Following this tour he was again ordered to duty in Washington, D.C., with the Office of the Secretary of Defense; Programs, ...
... programming instructions for the UNIVAC, LARC, and MIDAC; patent evaluations and disclosures; system descriptions; speeches and ... Boxes 6-8 of the Fox papers contain documents, reports, and analysis of the NBS's SEAC. ... it is claimed to be the first fully operational stored-program electronic computer in the US. ...
Conoir, Yvan; Bonard, P. (2013). Evaluation of UNDP Reintegration Programs. New York: UNDP. The analysis of the "3x6" process ... Faubert, Carrol (2006). Evaluation of UNDP assistance to conflict-affected countries. Case study: Democratic Republic of the ... 2010). Innovations for Post-Conflict Transitions: The United Nations Development Program in the Democratic Republic of Congo ( ... and after an independent evaluation, the UNDP Country Office in DRC was nominated for the Innovations Award in Transforming ...
"Evaluation of a Mental Toughness Training Program for Youth-Aged Australian Footballers: II. A Qualitative Analysis". Journal ... allowing robust analyses and comparisons to be made. In particular, three research teams have produced both a definition and a ...
A benefit-cost analysis of a supported employment model for persons with psychiatric disabilities. "Evaluation and Program ... Racino, J. (1999). "Policy, Program Evaluation and Research in Disability: Community Support for All". London: Haworth Press. ... Traditional rehabilitation programs expected all rehabilitation personnel education programs to prepare for integrative and ... By 1991, proposed rules for the State Supported Employment Grant Program were published in the Federal Register for comment by ...
Towards a Transformation of Assessment for Women's Studies Programs and Projects. Educational Evaluation & Policy Analysis, 10( ... Women studies programs "reexamined and expanded traditional disciplines from a woman's perspective" (Sandell).[full citation ... The use of journaling is considered to be one feminist assessment technique as well as the idea of "participatory evaluation", ... Under this teaching method, educators seek to empower students by offering opportunities for critical thinking, self-analysis, ...
Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, 18, 309-326. "ITP: Interdisciplinary Training Program in the Education Sciences". ... Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, 28, 25-48. Borman, G.D. (2005). National efforts to bring reform to scale in high- ... Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, 30, 389-407. Borman, G.D., Gamoran, A., & Bowdon, J. (2008). A randomized trial of ... Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, 31, 82-106. Borman, G.D., & Grigg, J.A. (2009). Visual and narrative interpretation ...
Software visualization supports program comprehension. Static data flow analysis-based verifications detect problems in ... "An Evaluation of Reverse Engineering Tool Capabilities" (PDF). Wiley. Retrieved 22 March 2014. Use inside SEI's ARMIN ... Imagix 4D is a source code analysis tool from Imagix Corporation, used primarily for understanding documenting and evolving ... Rational Rose Rigi Software visualization List of tools for static code analysis Bellay, Berndt; Gall, Harald (1998). " ...
APAS: the Ada Programming Assistant System. ICCL, pages 379-386, 1988. Wu Hon Leung and C V Ramamoorthy. An Approach to Formal ... Fault tree analysis of computer systems. AFIPS National Computer Conference, pages 13-17, 1977. C V Ramamoorthy and Siu-Bun F ... Evolution and Evaluation of Software Quality Models. ICTAI, page 543, 2002. C V Ramamoorthy. Disaster Hardening for Software ... Programming in the Large. IEEE Trans. Software Eng. (), 12(7):769-783, 1986. C V Ramamoorthy, Vijay K Garg, and Atul Prakash. ...
A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis". Current Diabetes Reports (Systematic review and meta-analysis). 17 (12): 138. doi: ... No major organization recommends universal screening for diabetes as there is no evidence that such a program improve outcomes. ... a systematic review and economic evaluation". Health Technology Assessment. 13 (41): 1-190, 215-357, iii-iv. doi:10.3310/ ... meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials". BMJ. 343: d4169. doi:10.1136/bmj.d4169. PMC 3144314. PMID 21791495.. ...
Lessons from Energy Information Programs"; (3) "Technology and Knowledge Transfer in Energy R and D Laboratories: An Analysis ... A Framework for Evaluation"; (2) "Application of Social Psychological and Evaluation Research: ... Four articles discuss the evaluation of technology transfer and diffusion: (1) "Technology Transfer at the U.S. National ...
Evaluation studies are beginning to appear, but the overall concern is that a distinct evaluation concept and method with a ... Many such programs aim to promote economic development by forming and strengthening inter-organizational networks. Despite ... methodological approach in the evaluation of CDPs based on the application of concepts and methods of social network analysis ( ... Cluster development programs (CDPs) have been adopted widely in many countries worldwide. ...
The present invention carries out a panel display quality evaluation at low cost and short time with relieved influence of ... in a panel evaluation method of shooting an image display panel with a digital camera. ... Image analysis method, image analysis program, pixel evaluation system having the image analysis method, and pixel evaluation ... Image analysis method, image analysis program, pixel evaluation system having the image analysis method, and pixel evaluation ...
... program analysis and evaluation that helps decision makers understand and maximize the performance of their programs. ... Cadmus Home / Our Services / Program Management / Program Analysis and Evaluation. Program Analysis and Evaluation. How well do ... Cadmus provides data-driven program analysis and evaluation that helps decision makers understand and maximize the performance ... We bring expertise in quantitative and qualitative assessment methodologies to all phases of program evaluation-including ...
Upon receipt of a contractors Affirmative Action Program (AAP) and support data OFCCP will initiate a desk audit. The first ... Pay Analysis Groupings (PAGs). *What is a pay analysis group and how does OFCCP use it in the compensation analysis? ... In rare circumstances, OFCCP may rely on non‐statistical analysis, or cohort, analysis when the pay analysis groups are ... Analysis of Contractor Compensation Practices During a Compliance Evaluation On August 24, 2018, OFCCP issued DIR 2018‐ ...
Data evaluation and analysis program required similar to origin lab: http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Products/Origin ... visual programming c++, scope programming, programming with algorithms, programming tools, programming and algorithms, program ... c# programming tools, c# programming scope, code algorithms, c algorithms, algorithms programming, algorithms in programming, ... Skills: .NET, C# Programming, Software Architecture See more: what is algorithms in programming, what is algorithms, what are ...
There have been anecdotal reports of a lack of technology transfer materials related to HIV prevention program evaluation, ... The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reviewed available program evaluation materials relevant to HIV prevention and ... especially materials usable by persons without extensive training in evaluation. ... Program evaluation technology transfer is the transfer of information on program evaluation from research to practitioners. ...
... Bei der Büchersuchmaschine eurobuch.com können Sie antiquarische und Neubücher ... Impact Analysis for Program Evaluation, von Mohr, Lawrence B. (0803959362). *Social Work in Health Care in the 21st Century ... Impact Analysis for Program Evaluation 2nd Edition Author :Lawrence B. Mohr 9780803959354 0803959354, [PU: Sage Publications] ... Detailangaben zum Buch - Impact Analysis for Program Evaluation. EAN (ISBN-13): 9780803959354. ISBN (ISBN-10): 0803959354. ...
It assesses the programs effectiveness and impacts, characterizes participating inventions and inventors, and identifies ... Data on patterns of fund raising clearly show a need for assistance by programs like ERIP. Commercially successful inventors ... This report is an evaluation of the Energy-Related Inventions Program (ERIP). ... Brown, M.A. Evaluation of Energy-Related Inventions Program: An Empirical Analysis of 204 Inventions, report, January 1, 1987; ...
Program Evaluations, Market Analysis and Protocols. NJCEP Program Evaluation & Benchmarking Studies. *CHP Evaluation - Data and ... Evaluation of New Jerseys Clean Energy Programs Updated Sept 2012. *Evaluation of New Jerseys Clean Energy Programs June 2012 ... Process Evaluations. *Process Evaluation of the Renewable Energy Programs Administered and Managed by the New Jersey Board of ... modifications to existing programs, and the results of future program evaluations. ...
Exchange Programs and Other Educational Support Services Revenues Market Size Forecasts Benchmarks Analysis, Including ... Testing & Evaluation, Guidance Counseling, Exchange Programs and Other Educational Support Services Industry (U.S.) to reach $ ... Testing & Evaluation, Guidance Counseling, Exchange Programs and Other Educational Support Services Industry (U.S.): Analytics ... Key Findings: - Testing & Evaluation, Guidance Counseling, Exchange Programs and Other Educational Support Services Industry (U ...
Survey Design and Analysis for Program Evaluation, Harry Cummings and Associates. Toronto, Ontario. May 4-5, 2016 ... quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, and how to report your survey results as part of your evaluation. ... and Associates is pleased to announce this two-day workshop on survey design and analysis methodologies for program evaluation ...
The primary instrument used was the Instrument for the Analysis of Science Teaching. The focus of the instruments and format ... This research attempted to better define the role of the supervisor and to develop a supervisor training program in order to ... Results indicated that the success of this program did not appear to be significantly better than the one currently in use. ( ... Data were subjected to a Multivariate Analysis of Variance. ... Results indicated that the success of this program did not ...
Jochen Kluve, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin: What Works? A Meta-Analysis of Recent Active Labor Market Program Evaluations ... He will present the paper "What Works? A Meta-Analysis of Recent Active Labor Market Program Evaluations", written jointly with ... We present a meta‐analysis of impact estimates from over 200 recent econometric evaluations of active labor market programs ... A Meta-Analysis of Recent Active Labor Market Program Evaluations Feb. 16, 2016 2:15 PM-3:30 PM, Room ES 1047, Eilert Sundts ...
Analysis and evaluation of the programs to promote mutual intergenerational help. Transferability to Europe.. *National Calls ... Analysis and evaluation of the programs to promote mutual intergenerational help with older adults and university students ... Home › Analysis and evaluation of the programs to promote mutual intergenerational help. Transferability to Europe. ...
Statistical Analysis. Each child contributed 2 observations to the analysis, 1 for the year before enrollment (pre-CHPlus ... Evaluation of a State Health Insurance Program for Low-Income Children: Implications for State Child Health Insurance Programs ... Evaluation of a State Health Insurance Program for Low-Income Children: Implications for State Child Health Insurance Programs ... Evaluation of a State Health Insurance Program for Low-Income Children: Implications for State Child Health Insurance Programs ...
Read summaries of how states funded by the Coverdell Program improved quality of care for stroke patients. ... Grantee-specific trend analyses with trend P values were conducted using the programs in-hospital quality-of-care performance ... Evaluation Resourcesplus icon *Evaluation Guides & Toolkitsplus icon *Evaluation Basics Guide Seriesplus icon *Evaluation ... Evaluation Methods From 2012 to 2015, the Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program (Coverdell Program) funded 11 state ...
Evaluations of such efforts have been limited. The objective of this study was to test the feasibility of a CSA intervention to ... Study evaluation and data analysis. Participants in intervention and control groups were interviewed twice by telephone: at ... In an overall evaluation of the Farm Fresh Healthy Living program, 20 of 21 participants stated that if the program were ... Although some variations on CSA programs developed for low-income families have been described (16,17), their evaluation has ...
Econometric Evaluation Social Programs - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or view presentation slides online ... Motivation: Why learn "Program Evaluation". Approaches?. Learn to evaluate the impact of "programs/policies". Helps you to ... the absence of the program?. 2. How would those who were not exposed to the program have fared in. the presence of the program? ... Program Evaluation. Katja Kaufmann. Winter 2012/13. Bocconi University. Organization of the Course. What is expected of you? ...
For the process analysis component of the Student-Level Data (Part 2), a subset of 16 high schools in the 3 districts was ... YCW program data variables include implementation status (whether a school had a YCW program) and program characteristics ( ... programs. Abt Associates conducted a four-year impact evaluation of Youth Crime Watch (YCW) programs in three Florida school ... Impact Evaluation of Youth Crime Watch Programs in Three Florida School Districts, 1997-2007 (ICPSR 26601). Version Date: Jan ...
Also included is a filter variable which can be used to select the 3,497 cases that were used in the original analyses. Part 2 ... Evaluation of the Bully-Proofing Your School Program in Colorado, 2001-2006 (ICPSR 21840). Version Date: Mar 31, 2009 View help ... Evaluation of the Bully-Proofing Your School Program in Colorado, 2001-2006. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for ... Evaluation of the Bully-Proofing Your School Program in Colorado, 2001-2006. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for ...
In summary, the first DASP proficiency evaluation and the format of analysis have shown that, in the majority of participating ... Diabetes Antibody Standardization Program: First Assay Proficiency Evaluation. Polly J. Bingley, Ezio Bonifacio, Patricia W. ... Diabetes Antibody Standardization Program: First Assay Proficiency Evaluation. Polly J. Bingley, Ezio Bonifacio, Patricia W. ... Diabetes Antibody Standardization Program: First Assay Proficiency Evaluation Message Subject (Your Name) has forwarded a page ...
Evaluation Metric. Based on the standard method for evaluating fault localizers, we use effectiveness  as our evaluation ... Section 3 presents our approach to program spectra analysis, an illustration on a small example program, and some ... Recall that in the program spectra, = 1 if test involves execution of unit of the program, and it is 0, otherwise. Thus, a ... to observations in the program spectra.. For each software unit , we define the frequency of runs . Recall that represents the ...
Graduate Programs in United States on GradSchools.com the top site for accredited colleges. ... Our Behavior Analysis program prepares students for leadership roles in the implementation, evaluation and administration of ... Behavior Analysis. The goal of the Behavior Analysis M.A. Program is to provide students with a well-rounded foundation in ... MA in Applied Behavior Analysis. The 1-year Master of Arts in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program is designed for working ...
Graduate Programs in California on GradSchools.com the top site for accredited colleges. ... M.S. Applied Behavior Analysis. Applied Behavior Analysis is the ethical design, implementation and evaluation of environmental ... Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis on Campus Programs Overview. Applied Behavior Analysis masters programs incorporate the ... Is a Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis on Campus Program Right For You?. Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is the scientific ...
Assessment2018ConductObservationalCognitive BehavioMethodologyPracticeSystematicStudiesGuidanceQualitative analysisSpecification and program correctnessProcesses2020CONCLUSIONSOrganizationsDesignOutcomeCentersBehaviorInterventionLiteraturePolicyDecision makersImpactThematic analysisResultsStrategicPrevention programErgonomics programSupportEfficiencyImprovementsAssessConsumptionDoctoral ProgramSecondaryStatistical analysisStudyDevelopment and EvaluationProgram'sMathematicalAimsServicesFindingsEvaluatorsResourcesFaculty
- We bring expertise in quantitative and qualitative assessment methodologies to all phases of program evaluation-including requirements generation, initial design, data collection, analysis and synthesis, and reporting. (cadmusgroup.com)
- The Evaluation and Professional Practices Division (EPPD) of the Audit and Evaluation Branch of Statistics Canada conducted an independent assessment of the Health Statistics Program (HSP), including, exclusively, the activities of the Health Statistics Division (HSD). (gc.ca)
- The Cooperative Extension advisor designed a training program based on a needs assessment of 1,000 in-home caregivers from the IHSS registry and a review of related literature. (joe.org)
- Findings, assessment, recommendations as well as the management responses are summarized below under each of the key findings from the evaluation. (gc.ca)
- Southwest Ohio Regional Data Center (SORDC) is a major regional resource for organizations needing demographic or economic analysis, needs assessment, or program evaluation. (uc.edu)
- Rossi, Lipsey and Freeman (2004) suggest the following kinds of assessment, which may be appropriate at these different stages: Assessment of the need for the program Assessment of program design and logic/theory Assessment of how the program is being implemented (i.e., is it being implemented according to plan? (wikipedia.org)
- Needs assessment involves the processes or methods used by evaluators to describe and diagnose social needs This is essential for evaluators because they need to identify whether programs are effective and they cannot do this unless they have identified what the problem/need is. (wikipedia.org)
- Programs that do not do a needs assessment can have the illusion that they have eradicated the problem/need when in fact there was no need in the first place. (wikipedia.org)
- Needs assessment involves research and regular consultation with community stakeholders and with the people that will benefit from the project before the program can be developed and implemented. (wikipedia.org)
- In this paper, we begin by defining the role that empirical analysis can play in policy deliberation and decision making, distinguishing program evaluation research from other types of analysis, including risk assessment, cost-effectiveness analysis, and cost-benefit analysis. (nap.edu)
- The Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment, and Evaluation specialization is designed for educators who wish to influence positive educational change and improved student and school performance through ongoing research in curriculum, instruction, assessment, and evaluation. (waldenu.edu)
- The REM program has a four-year Ph.D., and two-year master's degrees (M.A.E. and M.Ed.). In this on-campus program, students develop skills in data analysis, educational research design and evaluation assessment through the courses offered by REM program faculty, by participating in research projects with faculty, and by conducting their own research projects. (ufl.edu)
- On August 24, 2018, OFCCP issued DIR 2018‐05 Analysis of Contractor Compensation Practices During a Compliance Evaluation , which outlines OFCCP's standard procedures for reviewing contractor compensation practices during a compliance evaluation. (dol.gov)
- DIR 2018‐05 increases transparency about the agency's practices and approaches to determining similarly situated employees, creating pay analysis groups, conducting statistical analysis and modeling, and other analytical matters relevant to conducting sound compensation compliance evaluations and contractors' self‐audits. (dol.gov)
- Directive 2018‐05, Analysis of Contractor Compensation Practices During a Compliance Evaluation is effective as of August 24, 2018. (dol.gov)
- The review procedures established in the Directive apply to all OFCCP compliance evaluations scheduled on or after August 24, 2018. (dol.gov)
- How does DIR 2018‐05 relate to the Supply and Service Scheduling Letter that requests certain data from contractors at the beginning of a compliance evaluation? (dol.gov)
- The LIU Post Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program will be using PSYCAS for the 2017-2018 admissions cycle. (liunet.edu)
- What data was used to conduct the program or policy evaluation? (homeworkmarket.com)
- Lewin consultants conduct qualitative, quantitative and observational analyses to identify key health issues or unmet needs. (lewin.com)
- Why, What and When to Evaluate - Provides you with information on 'Why' it is useful to conduct program evaluations and describes some of the important considerations for determining 'What' and 'When' to evaluate. (energy.gov)
- The Panel on Prospective Benefits of DOE's Light-Duty Vehicle Hybrid R&D Technology Program is one of six expert panels convened under the auspices of the Committee on Prospective Benefits of DOE's Energy Efficiency and Fossil Energy R&D Programs (Phase Two) to conduct a beta test of the committee's methodology for assessing prospective benefits of R&D programs. (nap.edu)
- The aim of the current study was to evaluate the efficacy of a universal Cognitive Behavioral Therapy based program in preventing and reducing internalizing problems in 6-8 year olds (Years 1-3 in Australia). (frontiersin.org)
- The Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at LIU Post is a practitioner-scholar training program that offers both cognitive behavioral therapy and psychodynamic theoretical training to its students. (liunet.edu)
- This important issue of New Directions for Evaluation highlights social network analysis (SNA) methodology and its application within program evaluation. (pinsession.com)
- The volume aims to fill the gaps within SNA methodology exploration by first reviewing the foundations and development of network analysis within the social sciences and the field of evaluation. (pinsession.com)
- The panel found that, in general, the methodology provided a good framework for establishing upper and lower bounds on the ultimate impact of the DOE program and for focused conversations among panel members and DOE representatives. (nap.edu)
- An expanded section on meta-analysis in Chapter 5 strengthens this current methodology for students. (powells.com)
- Team evaluations: Methodology While 'team-based learning' has become an all-important buzzword in today's business lexicon, to maximize the efficacy of work teams, it is essential that teams are evaluated in a comprehensive manner, so that their strengths can be emphasized and their weaknesses can be dealt with in a timely fashion. (bartleby.com)
- The final chapters include a personal account of current use by a government agency and suggestions for the future use of SNA for evaluation practice. (pinsession.com)
- A renewed and greatly expanded commitment to program evaluation of environmental policy would help move environmental decision making closer to an evidence-based practice. (nap.edu)
- Combining our expertise across our practice areas with a rich quantitative and qualitative analysis skillset, we deliver nuanced analyses that enable decision-makers to move forward with confidence. (rti.org)
- The First Edition was popular for its integration of multiple regression with evaluation desig, and for offering systematic ways to select the proper goals for single- and multiple-outcome evaluations. (eurobuch.com)
- Hardback, [PU: SAGE Publications Inc], The First Edition of this useful book was popular for its integration of multiple regression with evaluation design and for offering systematic ways to select the proper goals for single- and multiple-outcome evaluations. (eurobuch.com)
- Drawing upon decades of experience, RAND provides research services, systematic analysis, and innovative thinking to a global clientele that includes government agencies, foundations, and private-sector firms. (rand.org)
- Evaluation studies are beginning to appear, but the overall concern is that a distinct evaluation concept and method with a focus on CDPs is not yet available. (repec.org)
- The case studies included a thematic analysis of qualitative data sources and a quantitative analysis of secondary data. (cdc.gov)
- The aim of the first proficiency evaluation was to assess and improve comparability of islet autoantibody measurements between laboratories in preparation for multicenter studies. (diabetesjournals.org)
- This course provides students with the substantive knowledge to be critical consumers of research studies and program evaluations. (luc.edu)
- Our portfolio of educational program evaluations includes studies of early childhood education, summer and after-school programs, educator pay-for-performance, programs intended to reduce educational disparities, and choice- and standards-based reforms. (rand.org)
- These are the types of common questions explored in the four case studies of the use of network analysis within an evaluative framework. (pinsession.com)
- Pilot studies [4, showed that programmers could infer program structure from auralisations alone. (psu.edu)
- Overseas Studies Program: SPEA in Moscow. (google.com)
- We performed all our evaluation studies on computers running under Microsoft Windows 2000 with at least 128 MB of RAM, a Pentium processor, and 250 MB of space on the hard drive. (aaccjnls.org)
- Case studies are supplied in each chapter, along with a discussion and comparative analysis of topics. (elsevier.com)
- Testing & Evaluation, Guidance Counseling, Exchange Programs and Other Educational Support Services Revenues Market Size Forecasts Benchmarks Analysis industry's financial results, ratios, statistics, metrics, historic financials and forecast growth rates in one package, 60 to 70 pages. (plunkettresearch.com)
- Comparisons and benchmarks of all financial statement items for the leading companies within the Testing & Evaluation, Guidance Counseling, Exchange Programs and Other Educational Support Services Revenues Market Size Forecasts Benchmarks Analysis industry, both current year and historical comparisons. (plunkettresearch.com)
- Key Findings: - Testing & Evaluation, Guidance Counseling, Exchange Programs and Other Educational Support Services Industry (U.S.) to reach $18,925 million by 2024. (plunkettresearch.com)
- Testing & Evaluation, Guidance Counseling, Exchange Programs and Other Educational Support Services Industry, including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee. (plunkettresearch.com)
- Section IV provides specific guidance on how development practitioners can use these tools in the daily work of development programming, while Section V summarises some essential lessons. (u4.no)
- Throughout the engagement, Lewin consultants listened to us and delivered superb analyses and thoughtful guidance - not canned solutions. (lewin.com)
- The information that should be submitted to CVM, together with the FSR and electronic datasets, are described in this guidance, along with recommendations for how README files should be organized and completed to describe the datasets and analysis, and additional recommendations regarding statistical programs. (fda.gov)
- Practitioners Designed to assist community college practitioners in understanding and utilizing standardized test results for making instructional, guidance, and administrative decisions, this three-part guidebook examines the uses of test results, the evaluation of standardized tests, and procedures for interpreting test scores. (ericae.net)
- After describing some of the triggers and factors that place children at risk for maltreatment, the report describes how pediatricians can identify family strengths, recognize risk factors, provide helpful guidance, and refer families to programs and other resources with the goal of strengthening families, preventing child maltreatment, and enhancing child development. (aappublications.org)
- Now, with Knuth's guidance and approval, Martin Ruckert has rewritten all MIX example programs from Knuth's Volumes 1-3 for MMIX, thus completing this MMIX update to the original classic. (informit.com)
- Section 41 CFR 60‐2.17(b) requires contractors to perform in‐depth analyses of their total employment processes that include an analysis of their compensation system(s) to determine whether there are gender, race, or ethnicity‐based disparities. (dol.gov)
- It simplifies both the application process to graduate psychology masters and doctoral programs across the discipline for students, and the review and admission processes for departments. (liunet.edu)
- Primarily, the information provided here is designed to give program staff and other users a strong, practical background on the purposes and processes of program evaluation, to help them define and clarify their evaluation needs, to allow users to converse knowledgeably with the evaluation professionals they might employ to carry out an evaluation of their programs, and to ensure that high quality and useful evaluations are completed. (energy.gov)
- The Hawai'i Department of Health, Childrens and Adolescent Mental Health Division, retained WICHE MHP to review the Division's quality improvement processes across four domains, including program monitoring, clinical quality, billing compliance, and customer and client service. (wiche.edu)
- and designs and refines OCAO processes necessary for effective management of the OCAO strategy, planning, and analysis. (fema.gov)
- Thematic analysis can be used to explore questions about participants' lived experiences, perspectives, behaviour and practices, the factors and social processes that influence and shape particular phenomena, the explicit and implicit norms and 'rules' governing particular practices, as well as the social construction of meaning and the representation of social objects in particular texts and contexts. (wikipedia.org)
- An adequately documented submission should include readable electronic data files, a description of how the data are processed, and a description of the statistical analyses employed to support your conclusions. (fda.gov)
- Your documentation should clearly describe the entire process by which the data were collected, including a record of all changes to the data, starting from the electronic data files created from transcribed case report forms, or from electronic data capture systems, to the completed statistical analyses which form the basis for your study's conclusions. (fda.gov)
- Effective performance evaluation can allow organizations to build upon lessons learned to implement changes that improve security and resilience and potentially save lives. (cadmusgroup.com)
- This is done through delivery of various programs on behalf of other government organizations as well as coordinating support efforts informally, and formally through the Accelerated Growth Service. (gc.ca)
- Programs are administered by local organizations and education agencies such as school systems. (wikipedia.org)
- Data are being used to determine programming revisions necessary to design a larger trial. (cdc.gov)
- Nurses can play a very important role assessing program/policy evaluation for the same reasons that they can be so important to program/policy design. (homeworkmarket.com)
- Consultants provided training for committee members and engineering analysis to support job analysis and design. (ilo.org)
- A solid analysis of a theory of change can be extremely useful, both for designing or assessing the designs of an intervention as well as for the design of monitoring regimes and evaluations. (ucalgary.ca)
- Builds on CMPT 120 to give a hands-on introduction to programming in C and C++, the basics of program design, essential algorithms and data structures. (sfu.ca)
- Evaluation Design Options for the Long-Term Care Registered Apprenticeship Program. (hhs.gov)
- The MMIX Supplement should be read side by side with The Art of Computer Programming, Volumes 1 - 3, and Knuth's Fascicle 1, which introduces the MMIX computer, its design, and its machine language. (informit.com)
- 1. Outcome of people who are in program with people who are not in the program, e.g. compare earnings of training participants to those of non-participants? (scribd.com)
- The BPYS outcome evaluation consisted of school climate surveys administered to elementary school students (Part 1), middle school students (Part 2), and staff (Part 3) in both treatment and comparison schools. (umich.edu)
- We used fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis (fsQCA) to identify combinations of conditions that were associated with either an increase or no increase in the outcome SCE in comparison to the control group at 20 months post intervention. (biomedcentral.com)
- However, they are not captured by the narrow measures of health that are commonly used as outcome parameters in economic evaluations, such as life years gained, disease cases prevented or Quality Adjusted Life Years (QALYs). (biomedcentral.com)
- This retrospective analysis reviews the 13-year outcome for patients entered into a surveillance program. (nih.gov)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reviewed available program evaluation materials relevant to HIV prevention and developed a database of those materials. (rti.org)
- The purpose of this study is to better understand the elements of the Linking to Employment Activities Pre-Release (LEAP) pilot programs, the client flow and services provided, partnership involved, coordination with full-service and satellite One-Stop Career Centers/American Job Centers (AJCs), and administrative and reporting strategies adopted to manage activities, staff, and results. (dol.gov)
- Applied Behavior Analysis masters programs incorporate the coursework and practicum requirements to make graduates eligible for national board certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board® in addition to providing a solid foundation in best ABA therapy skills. (gradschools.com)
- Is a Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis on Campus Program Right For You? (gradschools.com)
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is the scientific approach to modifying human behavior as part of a learning or treatment process. (gradschools.com)
- Applied Behavior Analysis is most often used to treat children with autism spectrum disorder but has been notable for use in many other areas of human behavior such as psychopathologies, and developmental disabilities. (gradschools.com)
- Find listings such as MS Applied Behavior Analysis, M.Ed. Special Needs and Applied Behavior Analysis, MS in Psychology-Applied Behavior Analysis, or Behavioral Intervention Specialist LBS11. (gradschools.com)
- Students learn how to critique the internal, construct, and external validity of program evaluations and data collection efforts that seek to understand criminal behavior or the operation of the criminal justice system. (luc.edu)
- The Behavior Analysis Services Program provides behavioral services, in the form of parenting classes and individualized assessments and treatments, to children and caregivers receiving child welfare services throughout the state of Florida. (lsu.edu)
- Van Camp, Carole Marie, "Behavior analysis in child welfare: a preliminary program evaluation" (2004). (lsu.edu)
- Bully-Proofing Your School (BPYS) was a school-based intervention program designed to reduce bullying and school violence. (umich.edu)
- The intervention followed the Steps to Prevent Firearm Injury program of the American Academy of Pediatrics. (bmj.com)
- Before the intervention, the dialysis facilities were surveyed, and an analysis workshop was conducted. (springer.com)
- The evaluation was based on pre-post-follow-up data from the intervention group ( N = 33) and pre-post data from the control group ( N = 44) gathered using validated scales. (springer.com)
- In the general elderly population, there is overwhelming evidence for exercise programs to be the most effective single intervention to reduce falls. (hindawi.com)
- The difference between the intervention and waitlist control groups will be assessed using linear mixed effects repeated measures (MMRM) analysis of variance (ANOVA). (biomedcentral.com)
- This intervention also produced moderate effects for fatigue ( d = 0.5) and HRQoL ( d = 0.6) in PwMS, suggesting that a mindfulness program may be an appropriate psychosocial intervention to investigate as an adjunctive treatment to the medical management of MS. (biomedcentral.com)
- This in turn would be analyzed in order to contribute to the existing literature that could be used to address the issue of having low female students enrolling on any of engineering programs at De La Salle Lipa. (brightkite.com)
- This study was conducted to contribute to the existing literature concerning on factors affecting the decision of women on choosing engineering programs. (brightkite.com)
- Cooperation networks and innovation: A complex system perspective to the analysis and evaluation of a EU regional innovation policy programme ," MPRA Paper 10156, University Library of Munich, Germany. (repec.org)
- The evaluation was designed and conducted in accordance with the TB Policy on Evaluation (2009) Footnote 2 and the associated directive and standards, and fulfills an accountability commitment set out in Statistics Canada's Risk-based Audit and Evaluation Plan (2013/2014 to 2015/2016). (gc.ca)
- and supports policy and program improvements by helping to identify lessons learned and best practices. (gc.ca)
- This information can be used to ultimately improve program services or policy initiatives. (homeworkmarket.com)
- Review the Healthcare Program/Policy Evaluation Analysis Template provided in the Resources. (homeworkmarket.com)
- Select an existing healthcare program or policy evaluation or choose one of interest to you. (homeworkmarket.com)
- Based on the program or policy evaluation you selected, complete the Healthcare Program/Policy Evaluation Analysis Template. (homeworkmarket.com)
- How was the success of the program or policy measured? (homeworkmarket.com)
- How many people were reached by the program or policy selected? (homeworkmarket.com)
- How much of an impact was realized with the program or policy selected? (homeworkmarket.com)
- Who would benefit most from the results and reporting of the program or policy evaluation? (homeworkmarket.com)
- Did the program or policy meet the original intent and objectives? (homeworkmarket.com)
- Would you recommend implementing this program or policy in your place of work? (homeworkmarket.com)
- A small team of experienced education policy researchers and central managers, employed by the program, guide the consulting projects. (columbia.edu)
- Stan Salett , civil rights organizer, national education policy advisor and creator of the Upward Bound Program, is also credited with initiating the Head Start program. (wikipedia.org)
- Ph.D. Public Policy Analysis. (google.com)
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Policy Analysis and Management (JPAM), 7/1/04-7/1/14. (google.com)
- Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis (June 2007). (nber.org)
- This edition has been revised to cover new issues and to clarify further the concepts used in impact analysis. (eurobuch.com)
- We present a meta‐analysis of impact estimates from over 200 recent econometric evaluations of active labor market programs from around the world. (uio.no)
- The State Child Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) is the largest public investment in child health care in 30 years, targeting 11 million uninsured children, yet little is known about the impact of health insurance on uninsured children. (aappublications.org)
- Abt Associates conducted a four-year impact evaluation of Youth Crime Watch (YCW) programs in three Florida school districts (Broward, Hillsborough, and Pinellas Counties). (umich.edu)
- The potential impact of the program is directly correlated with the quality and relevance of the statistical information that is available. (gc.ca)
- To increase program impact, program exposure and treatment intensity need to be increased. (diabetesjournals.org)
- Planning and Conducting Evaluations - Outlines 'how-to' steps for planning and conducting evaluations for peer reviews, general program evaluations, and benefit-cost impact evaluations. (energy.gov)
- Qualitative data were analyzed using NVivo for coding and thematic analysis. (cdc.gov)
- Different versions of thematic analysis are underpinned by different philosophical and conceptual assumptions and are divergent in terms of procedure. (wikipedia.org)
- The popularity of this paper exemplifies the growing interest in thematic analysis as a distinct method (although some have questioned whether it is a distinct method or simply a generic set of analytic procedures ). (wikipedia.org)
- Thematic analysis goes beyond simply counting phrases or words in a text (as in content analysis ) and explores explicit and implicit meanings within the data. (wikipedia.org)
- Thematic analysis can be used to analyse both small and large data-sets. (wikipedia.org)
- The protocols are updated from time to time to reflect the addition of new programs, modifications to existing programs, and the results of future program evaluations. (njcleanenergy.com)
- Results indicated that the success of this program did not appear to be significantly better than the one currently in use. (ed.gov)
- These summaries are intended for public health practitioners, hospital and Emergency Medical Services (EMS) staff, and evaluators who are interested in the results of the program and states' efforts to develop stroke systems of care and improve quality of care for stroke patients. (cdc.gov)
- This paper presents an approach to automatically analyzing program spectra , an execution profile of program testing results for fault localization. (hindawi.com)
- The results provided objective information and recommendations to support program improvement and inform future decisions by Statistics Canada and Parliament with respect to the government's management of resources and programs. (gc.ca)
- Evaluation supports accountability to Parliament and Canadians by helping the Government of Canada to credibly report on the results achieved with resources invested in programs. (gc.ca)
- The results of our analysis suggest that obesity does not confer greater mortality and morbidity after lung resection. (nih.gov)
- Thus, the results of this study might not be enough to make generalizations that could be applied to all women enrolled in engineering programs. (brightkite.com)
- Although the programs produced equivalent results (areas under the curves and their characteristics), we observed deficiencies concerning input of data, processing of the output data, and completeness of the results. (aaccjnls.org)
- The DOE representatives briefed the panel on light-duty vehicle R&D programs within the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) and on the approach used by DOE to estimate the prospective benefits of these programs in accordance with the requirements of the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA). (nap.edu)
- Evaluation results indicate that customer satisfaction is lower than the average of medium level companies in the market. (bartleby.com)
- There have been anecdotal reports of a lack of technology transfer materials related to HIV prevention program evaluation, especially materials usable by persons without extensive training in evaluation. (rti.org)
- These findings have subsequently provided the basis for a nationwide type 2 diabetes prevention program in Finland ( 4 ). (diabetesjournals.org)
- Taking into account the specific needs and capacities of people with stroke, we developed the FALLS program (FALL prevention after Stroke), based on the "Nijmegen falls prevention program" (a proven-effective 5-week exercise program designed for community-dwelling elderly people). (hindawi.com)
- Overall, the findings of the evaluation confirm that IRAP addressed the needs of Canadian SMEs for support to be innovative and that it played an important role in strengthening the innovation capacity and accelerated growth of its clients. (gc.ca)
- The Therapeutic Development Services program offers a collection of preclinical services to support the development of products intended for use in the cure, mitigation, diagnosis, or treatment of disease caused by a pathogen or certain toxins. (nih.gov)
- The Vaccine Development Services program offers a collection of preclinical services to support the development of vaccines intended for use in the investigation, control, prevention, and treatment of a wide range of infectious agents (other than HIV). (nih.gov)
- The directive reinforces OFCCP's commitment to greater transparency, consistency and efficiency in compliance evaluations. (dol.gov)
- and (3) generally improve compensation analysis consistency and efficiency during compliance evaluations. (dol.gov)
- The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) takes an active role in measuring and evaluating its projects and programs. (energy.gov)
- Another is to identify opportunities to make continuous improvements in programs in order to effectively and efficiently manage public investments. (energy.gov)
- It aims to help facilitate organization-wide quality improvements and coordination of evaluation activity. (energy.gov)
- Further improvements of the programs are necessary. (aaccjnls.org)
- The purpose of this study was to assess both the school-level effects and the participant-level effects of Youth Crime Watch (YCW) programs. (umich.edu)
- ROC analysis is widely accepted to assess and compare diagnostic validity of laboratory tests. (aaccjnls.org)
- The aim of this study was to assess different ROC programs regarding their ease of use, mathematical correctness, final output, and their compatibility with other graphics programs. (aaccjnls.org)
- ROC analysis is now a standard tool to assess, define, and compare the diagnostic validity of laboratory tests or diagnostic measures ( 1 ). (aaccjnls.org)
- The primary objective of this pilot feasibility study was to test whether a program providing a summer's CSA share and supportive programming around food purchase and food preparation would be associated with increased fruit and vegetable household inventory variety and increased fruit and vegetable consumption in low-income, minority families. (cdc.gov)
- However, the panel emphasizes that there is significant uncertainty in the estimate of prospective benefits of DOE's program, measured in terms of reductions in fuel consumption. (nap.edu)
- Program Evaluation critique to: Trish Mckay from: steven wayock subject: Team read- program evaluation Critique date: [ 10/31/2012 ] cc: Professor Turner, Margo Jones, Trish McKay Steven Wayock's Independent program evaluation Critique Team Read's program evaluation completed by the independent evaluator Margo Jones took an overall look at Team Read based off of statistical analysis conducted in two different phases. (bartleby.com)
- The state summaries featured here present a succinct description of data that were systematically collected and analyzed for a case study evaluation of the 2012-2015 CDC Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program . (cdc.gov)
- Many of today's graduate programs are geared for working professionals and offer courses in evenings and weekends, so you still get a study/work/life balance. (gradschools.com)
- The purpose of this study, therefore, was to investigate whether coaches who attended coach education sessions (where education on increasing MVPA and decreasing inactivity during training was delivered) can increase players' MVPA during training sessions over a 5-day basketball program compared to coaches who did not receive coach education sessions. (biomedcentral.com)
- The program was led by Dr. Robert Cooke, a pediatrician at Johns Hopkins University , and Dr. Edward Zigler , a professor of psychology and director of the Yale Child Study Center . (wikipedia.org)
- This study was a preliminary evaluation of the program that is now in its fourth year. (lsu.edu)
- A second experiment was conducted with another twenty-two novice programmers to study the effects of musical program auralisation on debugging tasks. (psu.edu)
- The purpose of this study is to identify the factors affecting the female students' decisions on pursuing engineering programs. (brightkite.com)
- By the end of the study, the researchers assume that they would be able to identify and analyze the factors affecting the decisions of female students in choosing engineering programs. (brightkite.com)
- The study covers the perceptions of women on engineering programs as well as their reasons on choosing such programs. (brightkite.com)
- The study also includes the ideas of women regarding the benefits on choosing engineering programs. (brightkite.com)
- In a comparative study of the quality perceived by the children (Del Valle, Bravo, Martinez, & Santos, 2012b), a high degree of overall satisfaction with the safety and care provided by educators is likewise detected, even more so in the case of residential care programs for adolescents who are transitioning to adulthood. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Grantee-specific trend analyses with trend P values were conducted using the program's in-hospital quality-of-care performance measure data from 2012 to 2015 or 2013 to 2015, depending on the year when data were first available. (cdc.gov)
- For each run of the test case, certain program units (e.g., statements or blocks of code) are executed and result in either a passed test ( run, or execution ) when the output of the program's execution is the same as the expected output, or a failed test , otherwise. (hindawi.com)
- Program evaluation may be conducted at several stages during a program's lifetime. (wikipedia.org)
- Senior Programmer/Analysts (3): Provides development and maintenance programming services for applications software as well as project leader services for development and maintenance projects. (craftonhills.edu)
- Head Start is a program of the United States Department of Health and Human Services that provides comprehensive early childhood education , health, nutrition , and parent involvement services to low-income children and their families. (wikipedia.org)
- The basic mission of the Frontier Mental Health Services Resource Network is the collection, analysis, and synthesis of knowledge regarding needs for and delivery of mental health services in "frontier" rural U.S. counties (nonmetropolitan counties with population densities of less than seven persons per square mile). (wiche.edu)
- Evaluation findings confirmed the alignment of HSP activities with the most pressing needs and priorities in HSP areas of responsibility. (gc.ca)
- The evaluation findings confirmed that the HSP statistical information is accurate despite challenges related to declining response rates. (gc.ca)
- In this chapter, we summarize some findings and lessons from a series of projects for the state of Texas to help improve the alignment of higher education degree programs and workforce needs. (rand.org)
- information are usually needed to create a robust evidence base for the evaluation findings. (u4.no)
- Although each grantee-specific report documented lessons learned from various activities, there was great variability depending on the program context and resources. (cdc.gov)
- Evidence from the evaluation confirms that Canadian SME's required access to funding, business advice, and technical advice because they often lack these resources. (gc.ca)
- This website provides EERE office leadership and their staff responsible for managing evaluation activities with resources and tools to make evaluations more useful and cost effective. (energy.gov)
- Evaluation Information Resources - Provides relevant resources that will help you prepare and manage a program evaluation. (energy.gov)
- All of the publications and resources available here were produced through PHI programs. (phi.org)
- On-campus ABA masters programs offer hands-on learning environments where students might benefit from interactions with faculty, increasing their social networks, and enjoying the perks of the university's facilities. (gradschools.com)
- As students move through our training program and learn from faculty, faculty also learn from students, whose wide range of experiences and perspectives offer us and their peers the opportunity to explore issues in clinical psychology in innovative and exciting ways. (liunet.edu)
- Faculty of Applied Sciences residency requirements apply to the computing science courses used toward the program. (sfu.ca)
- The program is subject to Faculty of Science and University regulations. (sfu.ca)