Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous
A group of lymphomas exhibiting clonal expansion of malignant T-lymphocytes arrested at varying stages of differentiation as well as malignant infiltration of the skin. MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES; SEZARY SYNDROME; LYMPHOMATOID PAPULOSIS; and PRIMARY CUTANEOUS ANAPLASTIC LARGE CELL LYMPHOMA are the best characterized of these disorders.
The widespread involvement of the skin by a scaly, erythematous dermatitis occurring either as a secondary or reactive process to an underlying cutaneous disorder (e.g., atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.), or as a primary or idiopathic disease. It is often associated with the loss of hair and nails, hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles, and pruritus. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
Human T-lymphotropic virus 1
A strain of PRIMATE T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 1 isolated from mature T4 cells in patients with T-lymphoproliferation malignancies. It causes adult T-cell leukemia (LEUKEMIA-LYMPHOMA, T-CELL, ACUTE, HTLV-I-ASSOCIATED), T-cell lymphoma (LYMPHOMA, T-CELL), and is involved in mycosis fungoides, SEZARY SYNDROME and tropical spastic paraparesis (PARAPARESIS, TROPICAL SPASTIC).
A genus in the family RETROVIRIDAE consisting of exogenous horizontally-transmitted viruses found in a few groups of mammals. Infections caused by these viruses include human B- or adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma (LEUKEMIA-LYMPHOMA, T-CELL, ACUTE, HTLV-I-ASSOCIATED), and bovine leukemia (ENZOOTIC BOVINE LEUKOSIS). The type species is LEUKEMIA VIRUS, BOVINE.
Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell
Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis
Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone
Extranodal lymphoma of lymphoid tissue associated with mucosa that is in contact with exogenous antigens. Many of the sites of these lymphomas, such as the stomach, salivary gland, and thyroid, are normally devoid of lymphoid tissue. They acquire mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) type as a result of an immunologically mediated disorder.
An autosomal recessive neurodegenerative disorder caused by the absence or deficiency of BETA-GALACTOSIDASE. It is characterized by intralysosomal accumulation of G(M1) GANGLIOSIDE and oligosaccharides, primarily in neurons of the central nervous system. The infantile form is characterized by MUSCLE HYPOTONIA, poor psychomotor development, HIRSUTISM, hepatosplenomegaly, and facial abnormalities. The juvenile form features HYPERACUSIS; SEIZURES; and psychomotor retardation. The adult form features progressive DEMENTIA; ATAXIA; and MUSCLE SPASTICITY. (From Menkes, Textbook of Child Neurology, 5th ed, pp96-7)
A kingdom in the eastern Himalayas on the northeast border of India, bounded on the north by Tibet, on the east by Assam, on the south by Assam and West Bengal, and on the west by Sikkim and Tibet. From 1720 to 1970 it was under Chinese or Indian domination. In 1971 it became a member of the United Nations. The name comes from the Sanskrit bhota, the name for Tibet, + anta, end, with reference to its location at the southern extremity of Tibet. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p144 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p64)
Any of a group of malignant tumors of lymphoid tissue that differ from HODGKIN DISEASE, being more heterogeneous with respect to malignant cell lineage, clinical course, prognosis, and therapy. The only common feature among these tumors is the absence of giant REED-STERNBERG CELLS, a characteristic of Hodgkin's disease.
Bone and Bones
Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic
A member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily that may play a role in the regulation of NF-KAPPA B and APOPTOSIS. They are found on activated T-LYMPHOCYTES; B-LYMPHOCYTES; NEUTROPHILS; EOSINOPHILS; MAST CELLS and NK CELLS. Overexpression of CD30 antigen in hematopoietic malignancies make the antigen clinically useful as a biological tumor marker. Signaling of the receptor occurs through its association with TNF RECEPTOR-ASSOCIATED FACTORS.
Lymphoma, Large B-Cell, Diffuse
Malignant lymphoma composed of large B lymphoid cells whose nuclear size can exceed normal macrophage nuclei, or more than twice the size of a normal lymphocyte. The pattern is predominantly diffuse. Most of these lymphomas represent the malignant counterpart of B-lymphocytes at midstage in the process of differentiation.
Receptors, Aryl Hydrocarbon
Cytoplasmic proteins that bind certain aryl hydrocarbons, translocate to the nucleus, and activate transcription of particular DNA segments. AH receptors are identified by their high-affinity binding to several carcinogenic or teratogenic environmental chemicals including polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons found in cigarette smoke and smog, heterocyclic amines found in cooked foods, and halogenated hydrocarbons including dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls. No endogenous ligand has been identified, but an unknown natural messenger with a role in cell differentiation and development is suspected.
Gene Expression Profiling
Central Nervous System Neoplasms
B-cell lymphoid tumors that occur in association with AIDS. Patients often present with an advanced stage of disease and highly malignant subtypes including BURKITT LYMPHOMA; IMMUNOBLASTIC LARGE-CELL LYMPHOMA; PRIMARY EFFUSION LYMPHOMA; and DIFFUSE, LARGE B-CELL, LYMPHOMA. The tumors are often disseminated in unusual extranodal sites and chromosomal abnormalities are frequently present. It is likely that polyclonal B-cell lymphoproliferation in AIDS is a complex result of EBV infection, HIV antigenic stimulation, and T-cell-dependent HIV activation.
Adenomatous Polyposis Coli Protein
Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma). The combination of the microscopic examination of the peripheral blood and analysis of the ... "Automated analysis of multidimensional flow cytometry data improves diagnostic accuracy between mantle cell lymphoma and small ... a systematic review and meta-analysis". Leukemia & Lymphoma. 55 (1): 160-167. doi:10.3109/10428194.2013.800197. ISSN 1029-2403 ... marginal zone lymphoma, B cell prolymphocytic leukemia, and lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma. B cell prolymphocytic leukemia, a ...
Imai O, Kurokawa M, Izutsu K, Hangaishi A, Maki K, Ogawa S, Chiba S, Mitani K, Hirai H (March 2002). "Mutational analyses of ... Lymphoma. 45 (1): 1-10. doi:10.1080/1042819031000139611. PMID 15061191. S2CID 10770839. Yamada R, Tokuhiro S, Chang X, Yamamoto ... the AML1 gene in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome". Leukemia & Lymphoma. 43 (3): 617-21. doi:10.1080/10428190290012155. ...
"Expression and mutation analysis of genes that encode the Myc antagonists Mad1, Mxi1 and Rox in acute leukaemia". Leukemia & ... Lymphoma. 48 (6): 1200-7. doi:10.1080/10428190701342018. PMID 17577784. S2CID 24127330. MNT+protein,+human at the US National ... "Transcriptome analysis of human gastric cancer". Mammalian Genome. 16 (12): 942-54. doi:10.1007/s00335-005-0075-2. PMID ... genomic structure and mutation analysis in human breast tumors". Genomics. 49 (2): 275-82. doi:10.1006/geno.1998.5241. PMID ...
Analysis Using Ultra-Deep Sequencing". Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma and Leukemia. 19 (8): e496-e505. doi:10.1016/j.clml.2019.03. ... Kwon's research includes work on multiplex bio assay platform, single cell analysis and algorithm for immune profiling Sunghoon ... optical MEMS and lab on a chip system for biomaterial analysis. In 2003, he completed his Ph.D. under the supervision of Luke ... Lymphoma. 60 (4): 1053-1061. doi:10.1080/10428194.2018.1516039. ISSN 1042-8194. PMID 30714451. Shin, Dong Woo; Kim, Sung-Min; ...
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
Tumor virology Human Papillomavirus Associated with Esophageal Cancer in Pakistan - A Retrospective Analysis. Human ... Transcriptional profiling of Hodgkin's Lymphoma; relationship to EBV status, histological subtype and geographical locale. ...
December 2011). "Maternal smoking during pregnancy and childhood lymphoma: a meta-analysis". International Journal of Cancer. ... In Hoffman SJ, Ali M (eds.). Student Voices 6: Political Analyses of Five Global Health Decisions. Hamilton, Canada: McMaster ... An analysis conducted on maternal healthcare services in Mali found that women who lived in rural areas, far away from ... Analysis of the Pregnancy Mortality Surveillance System, conducted by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), ...
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Retrieved 2 July 2009. *^ Horner MJ, Ries LAG, Krapcho M, Neyman N, et al. (eds). "SEER Cancer ... Amitay, EL; Keinan-Boker, L (1 June 2015). "Breastfeeding and Childhood Leukemia Incidence: A Meta-analysis and Systematic ... Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 January 2011. Retrieved 19 May 2010.. ... "Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 24 September 2013.. ...
"NMPA Approves Tyvyt For Hodgkin's lymphoma Read". Asian Scientist Magazine. January 9, 2019. Ying K, Xu N, Jiang H, Liu Y, Zhou ... "Antibody Drug Conjugates Market Growth Forecast Analysis by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application to 2026". Reuters. ... Sintilimab is medication that is indicated for the treatment of relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin's lymphoma after ... Ansell SM (January 2019). "Sintilimab: another effective immune checkpoint inhibitor in classical Hodgkin lymphoma". The Lancet ...
The next most common is primary intraocular lymphoma (PIOL) which is usually non-Hodgkin's, large cell lymphoma of the B-cell ... This tumor can be diagnosed by biopsy with histopathologic and immunohistochemical analysis. Most patients with orbital ... "Lymphoma of the Conjunctiva - The Eye Cancer Network". Archived from the original on 2009-08-20. Retrieved 2010-03-10. " ... The most common orbital malignancy is orbital lymphoma. ... lymphoma can be offered chemotherapy or radiation therapy. The ...
Proximity ligation assay
In the specific case shown (Figure 5), the nucleus is enlarged because this is a B-cell lymphoma cell. The two proteins of ... November 2011). "Western blotting via proximity ligation for high performance protein analysis". Molecular & Cellular ... "Therapy of lymphoma inspired by functional and structural genomics". videocast.nih.gov. National Institutes of Health. ... "Proximity ligation assays for sensitive and specific protein analyses". Analytical Biochemistry. 345 (1): 2-9. doi:10.1016/j.ab ...
"CD30-positive T-cell lymphomas co-expressing CD15: an immunohistochemical analysis". International Journal of Oncology. 22 (2 ... Various types of CD30-positive T cell lymphomas. *CD30-positive cases of the NK cell lymphoma, extranodal NK/T-cell ... CD30 is associated with anaplastic large cell lymphoma. It is expressed in embryonal carcinoma but not in seminoma and is thus ... Scott LJ (March 2017). "Brentuximab Vedotin: A Review in CD30-Positive Hodgkin Lymphoma". Drugs. 77 (4): 435-445. doi:10.1007/ ...
B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 10 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the BCL10 gene. Like BCL2, BCL3, BCL5, BCL6, BCL7A, and ... Lee WC, Balsara B, Liu Z, Jhanwar SC, Testa JR (1996). "Loss of heterozygosity analysis defines a critical region in chromosome ... "Entrez Gene: BCL10 B-cell CLL/lymphoma 10". Mazzone P, Scudiero I, Ferravante A, Paolucci M, D'Andrea LE, Varricchio E, Telesio ... Bcl10 was identified by its translocation in a case of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma. The protein encoded ...
... a T-lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma; or myeloid sarcoma; b) are diagnosed cytogenetically, usually by analyses that detect ... They thereby continuously stimulate cell growth and proliferation and lead to the development of leukemias, lymphomas, and ... T-lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma associated with eosinophilia; d) myeloid sarcoma with eosinophilia (see FIP1L1-PDGFRA fusion ...
... changes of CDKN2A have been described in a wide spectrum of cancer types such as gastric lymphoma, Burkitt's lymphoma, head & ... an analysis of primary and secondary prevention trials". Lancet. 385 (9984): 2264-2271. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(14)61730-X. PMC ... Huang Q, Su X, Ai L, Li M, Fan CY, Weiss LM (October 2007). "Promoter hypermethylation of multiple genes in gastric lymphoma". ... "Quantitative analysis of CDKN2A methylation, mRNA, and p16(INK4a) protein expression in children and adolescents with Burkitt ...
Killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor
Ljunggren HG, Karre K (1985). "Host resistance directed selectively against H-2 deficient lymphoma variants. Analysis of the ...
Lan L, Nakajima S, Oohata Y, Takao M, Okano S, Masutani M, Wilson SH, Yasui A (September 2004). "In situ analysis of repair ... "Germline TET2 Loss-Of-Function Causes Childhood Immunodeficiency And Lymphoma". Blood: blood.2020005844. doi:10.1182/blood. ... Levin, Joshua D; Demple, Bruce (1990). "Analysis of class II (hydrolytic) and class I (beta-lyase) apurinic/apyrimidinic ...
... non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and mantle cell lymphoma. NRF3 expression is also elevated in human breast cancer cells and testicular ... From bioinformatic analysis, it has been observed that the NRF3 protein shows a high degree of conservation through its ... "Common features and differences in the transcriptome of large cell anaplastic lymphoma and classical Hodgkin's lymphoma". ... Chevillard G, Paquet M, Blank V (February 2011). "Nfe2l3 (Nrf3) deficiency predisposes mice to T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma". ...
2005). "Exposure to organochlorine pesticides and non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a meta-analysis of observational studies". Scientific ... 2007). "Systematic review and meta-analysis of cylodiene insecticides and breast cancer". Journal of Environmental Science and ... 2016). "Exposure to pesticides and diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis". Environment International. 91: 60-68. doi: ... 2006). "Residential Insecticde Use and Risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma". Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention. 15 (2): ...
Fibrin degradation product
... analysis of standardization issues and target antigens in plasma". Br. J. Haematol. 90 (1): 187-94. doi:10.1111/j.1365- ... malignant lymphoma, and pancreatic. Fibrinolysis Gaffney PJ, Edgell T, Creighton-Kempsford LJ, Wheeler S, Tarelli E (1995). " ...
2011). "Analysis of the coding genome of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma". Nat Genet. 43 (9): 830-837. doi:10.1038/ng.892. PMC ... Recently, he has been working on the application of topological data analysis to large scale genomic data and transcriptomic ... Rabadan is interested in understanding the evolution of infectious agents through the analysis of their genome, in particular ... This book introduces the central ideas and techniques of topological data analysis and its specific applications to biology, ...
2006). "Phosphoproteome analysis of the human mitotic spindle". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 103 (14): 5391-6. doi:10.1073/ ... 2007). "Condensin mutations and abnormal chromosomal structures in pyothorax-associated lymphoma". Cancer Sci. 98 (7): 1041-7. ... 2003). "Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci ... 2001). "Toward a Catalog of Human Genes and Proteins: Sequencing and Analysis of 500 Novel Complete Protein Coding Human cDNAs ...
B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 11A is a protein that in humans is encoded by the BCL11A gene. The BCL11A gene encodes for a ... "Proteomic and bioinformatic analysis of mammalian SWI/SNF complexes identifies extensive roles in human malignancy". Nature ... "Entrez Gene: BCL11A B-cell CLL/lymphoma 11A (zinc finger protein)". Kadoch C, Hargreaves DC, Hodges C, Elias L, Ho L, Ranish J ... It is possibly involved in lymphoma pathogenesis since translocations associated with B-cell malignancies also deregulates its ...
Thorns C, Feller AC, Merz H (2002). "EMMPRIN (CD 174) is expressed in Hodgkin's lymphoma and anaplastic large cell lymphoma. An ... "Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A ...
Histopathology of colorectal adenocarcinoma
The histopathology of colorectal cancer of the adenocarcinoma type involves analysis of tissue taken from a biopsy or surgery. ... Other, rarer types include lymphoma, adenosquamous and squamous cell carcinoma. Some subtypes have been found to be more ... "Colon, Rectosigmoid, and Rectum Equivalent Terms and Definitions C180-C189, C199, C209, (Excludes lymphoma and leukemia M9590 ...
Yin L, Grandi N, Raum E, Haug U, Arndt V, Brenner H (2011). "Meta-analysis: Serum vitamin D and colorectal adenoma risk". ... Other, rarer types include lymphoma, adenosquamous and squamous cell carcinoma. Some subtypes have been found to be more ... Cao C, Wang D, Tian DH, Wilson-Smith A, Huang J, Rimner A (December 2019). "A systematic review and meta-analysis of ... Comprehensive, genome-scale analysis has revealed that colorectal carcinomas can be categorized into hypermutated and non- ...
Lymphoma Society Archived 5 September 2012 at the Wayback Machine Facts 2012 from The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Archived 14 ... Amitay, EL; Keinan-Boker, L (1 June 2015). "Breastfeeding and Childhood Leukemia Incidence: A Meta-analysis and Systematic ... Leukemias and lymphomas both belong to a broader group of tumors that affect the blood, bone marrow, and lymphoid system, known ... "Understanding Clinical Trials for Blood Cancers" (PDF). Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 ...
Several meta analyses of observational studies have concluded that there is no overall relationship between DDT exposure and ... Case-control studies did not support an association with leukemia or lymphoma. The question of whether DDT or DDE are risk ... Corin SE, Weaver SA (2005). "A risk analysis model with an ecological perspective on DDT and malaria control in South Africa" ( ... the small number of cost-effectiveness analyses, the lack of evidence on the costs and effects of packages of measures and the ...
Statistical Analysis of Primary Structure tool  ExPASy Proteomics Tools PSORT II Prediction Analysis Huttlin EL, Ting L, ... Many cases of malignant carcinoids and lymphomas were negative. In all these tests, only a single antibody was used (CAB034331 ... A staining analysis was also done on cancer cells and the results were as follows; a majority of malignant cells displayed weak ... C8orf82 is predicted to be localized within the mitochondria using PSORT II analysis. The results of a k-NN prediction ...
... of patients with advanced-stage Hodgkin lymphoma. While MOPP was remarkably successful in curing advanced Hodgkin lymphoma, its ... Retrospective analyses have questioned whether bleomycin is necessary at all; however, at this point it remains a standard part ... Taken together, these results led ABVD to the replacement of MOPP with ABVD in the first-line treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma. A ... However, one study found a risk of second cancers as high as 28% at 25 years after treatment for Hodgkin lymphoma, although ...
Lymphoma. 35 (5-6): 507-11. doi:10.1080/10428199909169615. PMID 10609788. Staal A, Enserink JM, Stein JL, Stein GS, van Wijnen ... Sharf R, Azriel A, Lejbkowicz F, Winograd SS, Ehrlich R, Levi BZ (1995). "Functional domain analysis of interferon consensus ... Intron-exon organization and functional analysis of 5'-flanking region". J. Biol. Chem. 269 (7): 5279-87. PMID 8106512. Harada ... "Analysis of gene expression in multiple sclerosis lesions using cDNA microarrays". Ann. Neurol. 46 (3): 425-8. doi:10.1002/1531 ...
Positron emission tomography
... particularly in Hodgkin's lymphoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and lung cancer. ... Three-dimensional images of tracer concentration within the body are then constructed by computer analysis. In modern PET ... 2002). "Brain imaging of 18F-fallypride in normal volunteers: Blood analysis, distribution, test-retest studies, and ... including the use of light pipes and volumetric analysis, have been important in the deployment of PET imaging. In 1961, James ...
An upcoming meta-analysis will seek to determine if any type of ophthalmia neonatorum prophylaxis reduces the incidence of ...
... is used to treat cancers of the white blood system such as leukemias and lymphomas, including non-Hodgkin's lymphoma ... "Treatment of neuromyelitis optica with rituximab: retrospective analysis of 25 patients". Arch Neurol. 65 (11): 1443-1448. doi ... is superior to CHOP alone in the treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and many other B-cell lymphomas. In 2010 it was ... Rituximab has been reported as a possible cofactor in a chronic Hepatitis E infection in a person with lymphoma. Hepatitis E ...
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
"Data analysis slides by Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research". mcw.edu. Archived from the original on ... Autoimmune Disease and Lymphoma Working Parties of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation, the European League ... These advantages have established autologous HSCT as one of the standard second-line treatments for such diseases as lymphoma.[ ... Graft versus tumor is mainly beneficial in diseases with slow progress, e.g. chronic leukemia, low-grade lymphoma, and in some ...
... is used to treat cancers of the white blood system such as leukemias and lymphomas, including non-Hodgkin's lymphoma ... Kriston, Levente (2009). "Challenges in Reporting Meta-analyses of Diagnostic Accuracy Studies". Annals of Internal Medicine. ... is superior to CHOP alone in the treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and many other B-cell lymphomas. In 2010 it was ... Rituximab has been reported as a possible cofactor in a chronic Hepatitis E infection in a person with lymphoma. Hepatitis E ...
... analysis of overall survival data from two randomised, phase 3 trials". The Lancet. Oncology. 16 (2): 141-51. doi:10.1016/s1470 ... Leukemia/lymphoma. *lymphoid: CD20 (Ibritumomab. *Obinutuzumab. *Ofatumumab. *Rituximab. *Tositumomab), CD30 (Brentuximab), ...
... a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015". Lancet. 388 (10053): 1545-1602. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(16) ... Primary central nervous system lymphoma, Sphenoid wing meningioma, Subependymal giant cell astrocytoma, Subependymoma, ... a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015". Lancet. 388 (10053): 1459-1544. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(16) ... A uni-multivariate statistical analysis in 76 surgically treated adult patients". Surgical Neurology. 44 (3): 208-21, ...
Fluorescence in situ hybridization
In the eventual analysis, these fragments were put into order by digesting a copy of each fragment into still smaller fragments ... such as translocations and inversions which are hallmark aberrations seen in many types of leukemia and lymphoma. ... Variations on probes and analysis. FISH is a very general technique. The differences between the various FISH techniques ... The technology has potential applications in cancer diagnosis, neuroscience, gene expression analysis, and companion ...
"Functional analysis of the molecular interactions of TATA box-containing genes and essential genes". PLOS ONE. 10 (3): ... "Letter: Chemotherapy of advanced histocytic lymphomas". Lancet. 1 (7916): 6300-3. doi:10.1016/s0140-6736(75)92521-0. PMC 49488 ...
Burkitt's lymphoma. Hodgkin's lymphoma. Follicular dendritic cell sarcoma. Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type. MCPyV ... Additionally, analysis of the sub-cellular localization of JC CPN virions in nuclei, cytoplasm, and axons suggests that the ... JCV also appears to mediate encephalopathy, due to infection of cortical pyramidal neurons (CPN) and astrocytes. Analysis ... Minor genetic variations are found consistently in different geographic areas; thus, genetic analysis of JC virus samples has ...
Index of HIV/AIDS-related articles
B-cell lymphoma - B cells - B lymphocytes (B cells) - bactericidal - bacteriostatic - bacterium - baculovirus - baseline - ... sputum analysis - standard of care - staphylococcus - STD - stem cells (FDCs) - steroid - Stevens-Johnson syndrome - STI - ... non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) - non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTI) - non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ...
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor
Post mortem analysis has shown lowered levels of BDNF in the brain tissues of people with Alzheimer's disease, although the ... "Post-chemotherapy cognitive impairment in patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a first comprehensive approach to ... A meta-analysis indicates that the BDNF Val66Met variant is not associated with serum BDNF. ... "Genetics of serum BDNF: meta-analysis of the Val66Met and genome-wide association study". The World Journal of Biological ...
පිළිකා - විකිපීඩියා, නිදහස් විශ්වකෝෂය
ලියුකේමියාව (leakeumia) (රුධිරයෙහි සුදු රුධිරානු අධිකවීමේ රෝගය ) සහ ලිම්ෆෝමාව (lymphoma) ( වසා ගැටිතිවල මාත්සරික අර්බුදය ) යනු ... a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015". Lancet. 388 (10053): 1545-1602. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(16) ... a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015". Lancet. 388 (10053): 1459-1544. doi:10.1016/s0140-6736(16) ...
"A new behavioral bioassay for an analysis of sexual attraction and pheromones in insects". Journal of Experimental Zoology. 192 ... lymphomas, and solid tumors. ... Leukemia/lymphoma. Lymphoid. *Burkitt's lymphoma t(8 MYC;14 IGH ... It is possible to create positively marked clones using the so-called MARCM ("mosaic analysis with a repressible cell marker", ... Lee, Tzumin; Luo, Liqun (1999). "Mosaic analysis with a repressible cell marker for studies of gene function in neuronal ...
2002). "EBV regulates c-MYC, apoptosis, and tumorigenicity in Burkitt's lymphoma". Curr. Top. Microbiol. Immunol. 258: 153-60. ... "Sequence analysis of the MYC oncogene involved in the t(8;14)(q24;q11) chromosome translocation in a human leukemia T-cell ... Iijima S, Teraoka H, Date T, Tsukada K (1992). "DNA-activated protein kinase in Raji Burkitt's lymphoma cells. Phosphorylation ... initiation in c-myc exon 1 generates an N-terminally distinct protein whose synthesis is disrupted in Burkitt's lymphomas". ...
Urinary tract infection
A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis". PLoS ONE. 9 (7): e101320. Bibcode:2014PLoSO...9j1320D. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0101320 ... network meta-analysis of randomized trials". Family Practice. 29 (6): 659-70. doi:10.1093/fampra/cms029. PMID 22516128.. ... a systematic review and meta-analysis". The Journal of Urology. 189 (6): 2118-24. doi:10.1016/j.juro.2012.11.114. PMID 23201382 ... a systematic review and meta-analysis". Archives of Disease in Childhood. 95 (7): 499-508. doi:10.1136/adc.2009.173112. PMID ...
Schenkein D (June 2002). "Proteasome inhibitors in the treatment of B-cell malignancies". Clinical Lymphoma. 3 (1): 49-55. doi: ... Sequence analysis suggests that the catalytic β subunits diverged earlier in evolution than the predominantly structural α ... with the novel proteasome inhibitor bortezomib in patients with indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma". ... "Protein interaction analysis of SCF ubiquitin E3 ligase subunits from Arabidopsis". The Plant Journal. 34 (6): 753-67. doi: ...
... and this may be enhanced with studies on surgically excised corneal tissue and in some cases with molecular genetic analyses. ...
Lymphoma may be radically curable if it is localised to one area of the body. Similarly, many of the common, moderately ... "Robustness Analysis of Sparsity Based Tumor Localization under Tissue Configuration Uncertainty". IEEE Signal Processing in ... However, predicting the sensitivity based on genomic or proteomic analyses of biopsy samples has proved difficult. An ... For curative cases, the typical dose for a solid epithelial tumor ranges from 60 to 80 Gy, while lymphomas are treated with 20 ...
Development of analogs of thalidomide
Orphan indications include diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia and mantle cell lymphoma. Lenalidomide ... "Comparative Molecular Field Analysis and Comparative Molecular Similarity Indices Analysis of Thalidomide Analogues as ... Some of these indications include acute myeloid leukemia, follicular lymphoma, MALT lymphoma, Waldenström macroglobulinemia, ... lupus erythematosus, Hodgkin's lymphoma, myelodysplastic syndrome and more. Pomalidomide was submitted for FDA approval on ...
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor
Post mortem analysis has shown lowered levels of BDNF in the brain tissues of people with Alzheimer's disease, although the ... "Post-chemotherapy cognitive impairment in patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a first comprehensive approach to ... A meta-analysis indicates that the BDNF Val66Met variant is not associated with serum BDNF. ... Brunoni AR, Lopes M, Fregni F (December 2008). "A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical studies on major depression ...
The next most common is primary intraocular lymphoma (PIOL) which is usually non-Hodgkin's, large cell lymphoma of the B-cell ... This tumor can be diagnosed by biopsy with histopathologic and immunohistochemical analysis. Most patients with orbital ... "Lymphoma of the Conjunctiva - The Eye Cancer Network". Retrieved 2010-03-10.. ... The most common orbital malignancy is orbital lymphoma. ... Lymphoma of the conjunctiva. *Melanoma and PAM with atypia[ ...
The majority of children with WAS develop at least one autoimmune disorder, and cancers (mainly lymphoma and leukemia) develop ... The current gold standard for diagnosis is genomic DNA sequence analysis, which can detect WAS and the related disorders XLT ...
Besides a family history of the disease, only a laboratory analysis can provide final confirmation. In this analysis, it is ... This acquired angioedema is associated with the development of lymphoma. Consumption of foods which are themselves vasodilators ...
In October 2017, the leading breast surgeon Professor Kefah Mokbel published a meta-analysis showing that use of hair dyes ... Articles link the development of some forms of cancer (including leukemia, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, bladder cancer, blood cancer ... A Meta-analysis and Review of the Literature". Anticancer Research. 38 (2): 707-716. doi:10.21873/anticanres.12276. PMID ... "Hair Dye Linked to Blood Cancer: Long-Term Use of Dark, Permanent Dye May Raise Lymphoma Risk". Web MD. Retrieved 2007-07-29 ...
It should not be used when cancer is present in the skin of the scalp or for lymphoma or leukemia. There are generally only ... "Male pattern baldness and its association with coronary heart disease: A meta-analysis". BMJ Open. 3 (4): e002537. doi:10.1136 ...
The World Health Organization warned in 2017 of the spread of untreatable strains of gonorrhea, following analysis of at least ... a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013". Lancet. 386 (9995): 743-800. doi:10.1016/s0140-6736(15) ... a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015". Lancet. 388 (10053): 1459-1544. doi:10.1016/s0140-6736(16) ... a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013". Lancet. 385 (9963): 117-71. doi:10.1016/s0140-6736(14)61682 ...
Clwy'r ceudod - Wicipedia
Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Clinical and Observational Studies". Gastroenterology 153: 395-409.e3. doi:10.1053/j. ... including a twofold to fourfold increased risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and a more than 30-fold increased risk of small ...
Lymphoma. 29 (1-2): 205-209. doi:10.3109/10428199809058397. PMID 9638991.. *^ Branda RF, Nigels E, Lafayette AR, Hacker M (1998 ... A meta-analysis of folate supplementation during pregnancy reported a 28% lower risk of newborn congenital heart defects. ... A meta-analysis of global birth prevalence of spina bifida showed that when mandatory fortification was compared to countries ... A meta-analysis of global birth prevalence of spina bifida showed that when mandatory fortification was compared to countries ...
Analysis of FOXO1 mutations in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma | Blood Journal
Analysis of FOXO1 mutations in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Diane L. Trinh, David W. Scott, Ryan D. Morin, Maria Mendez-Lago ... Analysis of FOXO1 mutations in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Diane L. Trinh, David W. Scott, Ryan D. Morin, Maria Mendez-Lago ... Analysis of FOXO1 mutations in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Diane L. Trinh, David W. Scott, Ryan D. Morin, Maria Mendez-Lago ... Analysis of FOXO1 mutations in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma Message Subject (Your Name) has forwarded a page to you from Blood ...
Reportlinker Adds Triple Analysis: Colorectal Cancer, Lymphoma and Angiogenesis | FiercePharma
Part II: Lymphoma. The lymphoma report part comprises defined and up to date development strategies for 282 lymphoma drugs ... This triple analysis focuses on cancer drug development strategies in both Colorectal Cancer and Lymphoma and by the mechanism/ ... Triple Analysis: Colorectal Cancer, Lymphoma and Angiogenesis. http://www.reportlinker.com/p0284992/Triple-Analysis-Colorectal- ... 9 Selecting Subindication for Lymphoma Drugs (Five Subindications of Lymphoma) 637-657 ...
Analysis of Genes Present in Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Cells - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Lymphoma. Lymphoma, T-Cell. Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous. Neoplasms by Histologic Type. Neoplasms. Lymphoproliferative Disorders ... Analysis of Genes Present in Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma Cells. The safety and scientific validity of this study is the ... MedlinePlus related topics: Genes and Gene Therapy Lymphoma Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center resources: ... Identify gene expression patterns in malignant T cells that can be used to diagnose cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. ...
Integrated genomic analysis identifies recurrent mutations and evolution patterns driving the initiation and progression of...
Csaba Bödör and colleagues performed whole-genome or whole-exome sequencing of 10 follicular lymphoma and transformed ... follicular lymphoma pairs, followed by deep sequencing of 28 target genes in an additional 122 cases. They identify recurrent ... Csaba Bödör and colleagues performed whole-genome or whole-exome sequencing of 10 follicular lymphoma and transformed ... follicular lymphoma pairs, followed by deep sequencing of 28 target genes in an additional 122 cases. They identify recurrent ...
Screening for human T cell leukaemia/lymphoma virus among blood donors in Sweden: cost effectiveness analysis | The BMJ
In our analysis, the risk of developing adult T cell leukaemia/lymphoma as a result of transfusion was therefore low and even ... In our analysis the older age of most transfusion recipients, the long incubation time of adult T cell leukaemia/lymphoma, and ... Screening for human T cell leukaemia/lymphoma virus among blood donors in Sweden: cost effectiveness analysis BMJ 1998; 316 : ... Screening for human T cell leukaemia/lymphoma virus among blood donors in Sweden: cost effectiveness analysis. BMJ 1998; 316 ...
Differentiation between primary CNS lymphoma and glioblastoma: qualitative and quantitative analysis using arterial spin...
... to differentiate primary CNS lymphoma (PCNSL) from glioblastoma (GBM). ... For qualitative analysis, tumours were visually scored into five categories based on ASL-CBF maps. For quantitative analysis, ... Differentiation between primary CNS lymphoma and glioblastoma: qualitative and quantitative analysis using arterial spin ... Lymphoma Glioblastoma Brain neoplasms Magnetic resonance imaging Perfusion imaging Abbreviations. ASL-PWI. Arterial spin ...
Novartis announces Kymriah® meets primary endpoint at interim analysis of pivotal study in follicular lymphoma | Novartis
About Follicular Lymphoma. Follicular lymphoma, the second most common form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), is an indolent ... Novartis announces Kymriah® meets primary endpoint at interim analysis of pivotal study in follicular lymphoma. ... follicular lymphoma (FL). At the interim analysis, the global study met its primary endpoint of complete response rate (CRR), ... The Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Classification Project. Blood. 1997;89:3909-3918.. *Anderson J., et al. Epidemiology of the non- ...
Reportlinker Adds Triple Analysis: Colorectal Cancer, Lymphoma an... ( NEW YORK May 25 2011 /- Reportlinker....)
Analysis:,Colorectal,Cancer,,Lymphoma,and,Peptides,medicine,advanced medical technology,medical laboratory technology,medical ... www.reportlinker.com/p0284611/Triple-Analysis-Colorect...This triple analysis focuses on cancer drug development strategies in ... NEW YORK May 25 2011 /- Reportlinker.com announces that...a href http://www.reportlinker.com/p0284611/Triple-Analysis-Colorect ... Reportlinker Adds Triple Analysis: Lung Cancer, Lymphoma and Angiogenesis. 11. Reportlinker Adds Triple Analysis: Lymphoma, ...
CiNii 論文 - Primary gastric lymphomas : Morphologic, immunohistochemical and immunogenetic...
Primary gastric lymphomas : Morphologic, immunohistochemical and immunogenetic analyses * * Narita Michihiko NARITA Michihiko ... T-cell lymphomas of the stomach : Morphological and im-munological studies characterizing two cases of T-cell lymphoma MOUBAYED ... Relationship between highgrade lymphoma and low-grade B cell mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma (MALToma) of the ... Correlation of lymphoma phenotype with three distinct patterns of viral latency HAMILTON-DUTOIT SJ. ...
Flow cytometrical and genotypic analysis of primary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of bone.
No previous study has addressed the use of flow cytometry in the immunophenotypic evaluations of bone lymphomas. A 41-year-old ... Primary malignant lymphoma of bone presents both diagnostic and therapeutic problems. ... 20568899 - Distinguishing of primary mediastinal b-cell lymphoma and diffuse large b-cell lymphoma.... 23058909 - Pb exposure ... Primary malignant lymphoma of bone presents both diagnostic and therapeutic problems. No previous study has addressed the use ...
Reportlinker Adds Triple Analysis: Lymphoma, Pancreatic Cancer and Prost... ( NEW YORK May 25 2011 /- Reportlinker....)
This triple analysis focuses on cancer drug development strategies in ...,Reportlinker,Adds,Triple,Analysis:,Lymphoma,, ... www.reportlinker.com/p0284714/Triple-Analysis-Lymphoma...a href http://www.reportlinker.com/p0284714/Triple-Analysis-Lymphoma ... Part I: Lymphoma. The lymphoma report part comprises defined and up to date development strategies for 282 lymphoma drugs ... Triple Analysis: Lymphoma, Pancreatic Cancer and Prostate Cancer. http://www.reportlinker.com/p0284714/Triple-Analysis-Lymphoma ...
Analysis of the apoptotic and therapeutic activities of histone deacetylase inhibitors by using a mouse model of B cell...
Eμ-myc Lymphomas.. Lymphomas were isolated from Eμ-myc or Eμ-myc/p53−/− transgenic mice (11). Eμ-myc/Bcl-2, Eμ-myc/Bcl-XL, and ... In Vitro Cell Death Analysis.. Eμ-myc lymphoma cells (2-5 × 105) were incubated in the presence of the indicated compounds for ... PCR-based genotyping and Western blot analysis were used to validate lymphoma genotypes (data not shown). ... Eμ-myc B Cell Lymphomas Are Sensitive to HDACi in Vitro.. Cultured Eμ-myc lymphoma cells were incubated with various ...
The Serum Cytokine Profiles of Lymphoma-associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome: A Comparative Analysis of B-Cell and T-Cell/Natural...
To elucidate the differences in pathogenesis between lymphoma-associated hemophagocytic syndromes (LAHS) of theT-cell/ natural ... Cortes J, Kurzrock R. Interleukin-10 in non-Hodgkins lymphoma.Leuk Lymphoma. 1997;26:251-259.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar ... The Serum Cytokine Profiles of Lymphoma-associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome: A Comparative Analysis of B-Cell and T-Cell/Natural ... Aggressive peripheral T-cell lymphomas containing Epstein-Barr viral DNA: a clinicopathologic and molecular analysis.Blood. ...
Spontaneous complete regression of high grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Morphologic, immunohistochemical, and gene amplification...
Morphologic, immunohistochemical, and gene amplification analyses.. Kumamoto M1, Nakamine H, Hara T, Yokoya Y, Kawai J, Ito H, ... In this woman, age 58 years, who had been diagnosed as having high grade immunoblastic lymphoma after excision of a single ... Spontaneous regression of non-Hodgkins lymphoma, occasionally reported in low grade groups, is a rare phenomenon in high grade ... Spontaneous complete regression of high grade non-Hodgkins lymphoma. ...
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: An Analysis of the Metropolitan Detroit SEER Database
We evaluated incidence and survival trends of non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL) in a large population-based cancer registry. Data ... Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma: An Analysis of the Metropolitan Detroit SEER Database Cancer Invest. 2000;18(4):303-8. doi: 10.3109/ ... We evaluated incidence and survival trends of non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL) in a large population-based cancer registry. Data ...
Anaplastic large cell lymphoma occurring in women with breast implants: analysis of 173 cases
... and material-specific lymphoma originating in a specific scar location, presenting a wide array of diverse characteristics and ... Anaplastic large cell lymphoma occurring in women with breast implants: analysis of 173 cases Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015 Mar;135 ... In 1997, the first case of anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) in association with a silicone breast implant was reported. ... Conclusion: Breast implant-associated ALCL is a novel manifestation of site- and material-specific lymphoma originating in a ...
A prognostic index for natural killer cell lymphoma after non-anthracycline-based treatment: a multicentre, retrospective...
... retrospective analysis.. Kim SJ1, Yoon DH2, Jaccard A3, Chng WJ4, Lim ST5, Hong H6, Park Y7, Chang KM8, Maeda Y9, Ishida F10, ... Analyses showed that age greater than 60 years, stage III or IV disease, distant lymph-node involvement, and non-nasal type ... We did multivariate analyses of 527 patients who were included from 38 hospitals in 11 countries in the training cohort. ... We used these data as the basis for the prognostic index of natural killer lymphoma (PINK), in which patients are stratified ...
Study Analysis Identifies Potential Biomarkers of VELCADE (Bortezomib) Activity in Patients with Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma ...
Activity in Patients with Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma -- Data suggest possibility of more targeted approach to treatment with ... Study Analysis Identifies Potential Biomarkers of VELCADE (Bortezomib) ... Study Analysis Identifies Potential Biomarkers of VELCADE (Bortezomib) Activity in Patients with Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma ... Study Analysis Identifies Potential Biomarkers of VELCADE (Bortezomib) Activity in Patients with Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma ...
THU0242 Biological pathway analysis in primary sjÖgren's syndrome associated lymphoma | Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
In addition, all the non-lymphoma pSS subgroups showed similar patterns in the downstream analysis which differ from the pSS- ... Conclusions The pathway analysis revealed different possible pathways that might be involved in lymphoma development in pSS and ... A list of 68 differentially expressed genes in pSS-associated lymphoma compared with pSS (non lymphoma) were uploaded into the ... Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) analytic tool. Similar approach was also used for comparison between the lymphoma and other ...
Retrospective Analysis of Rituximab-containing Immunochemotherapy for Burkitt's or Burkitt-like Lymphoma in Adults - Full...
Lymphoma. Lymphoma, B-Cell. Burkitt Lymphoma. Neoplasms by Histologic Type. Neoplasms. Lymphoproliferative Disorders. Lymphatic ... Retrospective Analysis of Rituximab-containing Immunochemotherapy for Burkitts or Burkitt-like Lymphoma in Adults (RBL). The ... Burkitts Lymphoma High-grade B-cell Lymphoma Other: No intervention (observational study) ... Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center resources: Lymphosarcoma B-cell Lymphoma Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Burkitt ...
Analysis of NF-B Pathway Proteins in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma: Correlations with EBV Status and Clinical Outcome-A Children's...
... and clinical studies related to all aspects of lymphoma. ... Lymphoma is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes ... Analysis of NF-. B Pathway Proteins in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma: Correlations with EBV Status and Clinical Outcome-A ... B) is integral to the survival of Hodgkin/Reed-Sternberg cells (H/RS) in Hodgkin lymphoma (HL). To investigate NF-. B pathway ... B inhibitor A20 were associated with decreased EFS in multivariate analysis. These studies suggest a pivotal role for the NF-. ...
Analysis of GNA13 Protein in Follicular Lymphoma and its Association With Poor Prognosis
... ... Genomic alteration of GNA13 was frequently observed in follicular lymphoma (FL). In this study, we examined 167 cases of FL by ... In multivariate analysis, GNA13 positivity was found to be a poor prognostic factor for overall survival and progression-free ... and Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index. In addition, overall survival and progression-free survival were poorer ...
Frontiers | Three-Dimensional Texture Analysis Based on PET/CT Images to Distinguish Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Hepatic...
... and hepatic lymphoma (HL) by positron emission tomography-computed tomography (PET/CT).Methods: Patients with pathological ... and hepatic lymphoma (HL) by positron emission tomography-computed tomography (PET/CT). Methods: Patients with pathological ... Primary hepatic lymphoma (PHL) is rare, while secondary hepatic lymphoma (SHL), widespread lymphoma with liver involved, ... Three-Dimensional Texture Analysis Based on PET/CT Images to Distinguish Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Hepatic Lymphoma. Hanyue ...
Tun et al. Pathway analysis of primary central nervous system lymphoma. Blood. 2008; 111:3200-3210. | Blood Journal
Pathway analysis of primary central nervous system lymphoma. Blood. 2008; 111:3200-3210.. Blood, 112(8), 3530. Accessed January ... Pathway analysis of primary central nervous system lymphoma. Blood. 2008; 111:3200-3210. ... Pathway analysis of primary central nervous system lymphoma. Blood. 2008; 111:3200-3210. ... Pathway analysis of primary central nervous system lymphoma. Blood. 2008; 111:3200-3210. ...
Methylation analysis of the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) gene in cdult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma | Cancer Research
Methylation analysis of the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) gene in cdult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma. Masahide Matsushita, Yang ... Methylation analysis of the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) gene in cdult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma ... Methylation analysis of the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) gene in cdult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma ... Methylation analysis of the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) gene in cdult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma ...
Hodgkin Lymphoma- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014 | Jul 22, 2014 - ReleaseWire
Hodgkin Lymphoma- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014 market report to its ... offering DelveInsights, Hodgkin Lymphoma- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014, ... Hodgkin Lymphoma- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014. ... hodgkin-lymphoma-market-analysis-global-api-manufacturers-and-phase-iii-pipeline-assessment-2014.html. Contact:. Roger Campbell ...
Abstract 4275: Analysis of gene and protein expression in lymphoma cell lines using multiple platforms | Cancer Research
Abstract 4275: Analysis of gene and protein expression in lymphoma cell lines using multiple platforms. Luciano Cascione, Marco ... mantle cell lymphoma (n=10), marginal zone lymphoma (n=5), prolymphocytic leukemia (n=1), anaplastic large-cell lymphoma (n=7 ... Analysis of gene and protein expression in lymphoma cell lines using multiple platforms [abstract]. In: Proceedings of the ... Here, we present a large-scale analysis of gene expression and protein abundance across a panel of human lymphoma cell lines. ...
Primary Lymphoma of Bone:a Clinicopathologic Analysis--《Practical Preventive Medicine》2005年02期
Immunohistochemical examination revealed 21 cases of B-cell and 9 T-cell type lymphomas. Conclusion PLB is easy to be ... Results These 30 cases were diffuse non-Hodgkins lymphoma(NHL), all of them exhibited bone pain associated with radiologic ... radiological and histopathological features of primary lymphoma of bone(PLB). Methods Clinical data and image findings were ... Primary Lymphoma of Bone:a Clinicopathologic Analysis. JIN Xia,XU Shu-yuan,LI Yan-hui, et al.(Department of Pathology,the ...
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Ongoing Global Clinical Trials Analysis and Outlook
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma ongoing clinical trials report provides comprehensive analysis and trends in global Diffuse Large ... Cell Lymphoma ongoing clinical trials report provides comprehensive analysis and trends in global Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma ... Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Ongoing Global Clinical Trials Analysis and Outlook. *June 2018 • ... Burkitt Lymphoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2020 Summary clinical trial report, "Burkitt Lymphoma Global Clinical ...
Phospho-proteomic analysis of mantle cell lymphoma cells suggests a pro-survival role of B-cell receptor signaling. | Sigma...
Phospho-proteomic analysis of mantle cell lymphoma cells suggests a pro-survival role of B-cell receptor signaling.. [Chiara ... Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) is currently an incurable entity, and new therapeutic approaches are needed. We have applied a high- ... PhosphoScan analysis was performed on MCL cell lines. Results were validated by flow cytometry and western blotting. Functional ... Our findings also suggest that Syk activation patterns might be different in MCL compared to other lymphoma subtypes. ...
Mantle cell lymMalignantDLBCLAbstractClinicalCentral nervous system lFollicular Lymphoma International PrognHodgkin LymphomaAngioimmunoblastic T-cell lPrognosisIncidenceMucosa-associ2017Germinal-centerExtranodal natural killer T-cellCell lymphomasDiagnosisMethodsLarge B-cell lymLymphocytesWhole-Tumor Histogram AnalysisImmunohistochemicalMultivariateGeneSmall LymphocyALCLSubtypesIndolent lymphomaRelapsed or refractorySurvivalEpidemiologyRetrospective analysisTreatment of follicular lymphomaAccounts for 30Observed in follicular lymphomaPathologyLeukemiaRituximabTumorsTransplantationCutaneousPositron emission tLymphoidPrimary lymphoma of boneRefractory follicular lymphomaPatients with primary CNS lympDifferentiationTranslocationPathwaysPeripheralHodgkin'sPrevalence
Mantle cell lym9
- CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company today reported new correlative science data from the pivotal PINNACLE trial of VELCADE® (bortezomib) in patients with relapsed/refractory mantle cell lymphoma (MCL). (fiercebiotech.com)
- Phospho-proteomic analysis of mantle cell lymphoma cells suggests a pro-survival role of B-cell receptor signaling. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) is currently an incurable entity, and new therapeutic approaches are needed. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) are mature CD5(+) B-cell malignancies with different biological/clinical characteristics. (diva-portal.org)
- BACKGROUND: A retrospective analysis was performed to delineate the factors associated with response, and to determine the duration of response, in 87 patients with CD20-positive mantle-cell lymphoma (MCL) treated with Rituximab (chimeric monoclonal anti-CD20 antibody) in two prior studies. (soton.ac.uk)
- CNS involvement in Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) is an uncommon but devastating event. (linkos.cz)
- To describe the clinical characteristics and outcomes of patients with CNS involvement in Mantle Cell Lymphoma. (linkos.cz)
- Ibrutinib (ibr) is a first-in-class oral inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase approved for relapsed/refractory (R/R) mantle-cell lymphoma (MCL). (ahdbonline.com)
- Mantle-cell lymphoma (MCL) is a unique subtype of B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) that behaves aggressively and remains incurable. (elsevier.com)
- Identify gene expression patterns in malignant T cells that can be used to diagnose cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Primary malignant lymphoma of bone presents both diagnostic and therapeutic problems. (biomedsearch.com)
- Bone marrow findings in malignant histiocytosis and/or malignant lymphoma with concurrent hemophagocytic syndrome. (springer.com)
- Some studies have adopted texture analysis combined with PET/CT to differentiate benign from malignant mediastinal lymph nodes and distinguish malignant from benign bone and soft-tissue lesions ( 11 , 12 ). (frontiersin.org)
- These results indicate (i) that the IL11R is a suitable cell surface target for ligand-directed applications in human leukemia and lymphoma and (ii) that BMTP-11 and its derivatives have translational potential against this group of malignant diseases. (aacrjournals.org)
- Chronic cancer-related fatigue (CF) is a common and distressing condition in a subset of cancer survivors and common also after successful treatment of malignant lymphoma. (uib.no)
- MRI patterns in orbital malignant lymphoma and atypical lymphocytic infiltrates. (springermedizin.de)
- Secondary occurrence of either malignant melanoma or squamous cell skin cancer in cohorts of patients with a first diagnosis of either non-Hodgkin's lymphoma or chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, and vice versa, were studied. (bmj.com)
- Four population based cohorts identified in the nationwide cancer registries (34641 people with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, 17400 with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, 34989 with malignant melanoma, 25980 with squamous cell skin cancer). (bmj.com)
- Relative risks for malignant melanoma were 2.4 (1.8 to 3.2) for patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and 3.1 (2.1 to 4.4) for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. (bmj.com)
- Thus, eliminating residual malignant lymphoma cells after first-line treatment might further improve the outcome in these diseases. (pnas.org)
- In total seven patients with metastases to the gallbladder from different primary tumors (breast cancer, malignant melanoma, gastric cancer, renal cell carcinoma, upper gastrointestinal cancer, colon cancer and pancreatic cancer) and three patients with lymphoma involvement of the gallbladder were found. (lu.se)
- PTCL is an unfavourable group of aggressive malignant lymphomas despite conventional chemotherapy. (esmo.org)
- Marginal zone B-cell lymphomas, also known as marginal zone lymphomas (MZLs), are a heterogeneous group of lymphomas that derive from the malignant transformation of marginal zone B-cells. (wikipedia.org)
- Kymriah is currently approved for the treatment of r/r pediatric and young adult (up to 25 years of age) acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), and r/r adult diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) 1 . (novartis.com)
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common hematologic malignancy, however, specific tumor-associated genes and signaling pathways are yet to be deciphered. (portlandpress.com)
- Objective: In this study, our aim was to investigate how different immunohistochemical techniques may influence the result of BCL6 positivity and categorization in germinal center (GC) and non-GC derived diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), as it has been proposed that classification of DLBCL according to cell-of-origin by immunohistochemistry may be performed as a routine procedure in the diagnostic workup. (lu.se)
- GERSHWIN is an open-label, single-arm, phase Ib study of obinutuzumab monotherapy in Chinese patients with histologically docu- mented CD20 relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), or follicular lymphoma (FL). (deepdyve.com)
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) develop from B cells that are abnormal, larger sized cells which are different from healthy, normal B cells. (tmrresearch.com)
- For instance, in May 2017, it was announced that a rare sub-type of DLBCL, primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma, can be treated through the use of pembrolizumab, a PD-1 inhibitor. (tmrresearch.com)
- With a noticeable rise in the prevalence of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), the market for DLBCL market is witnessing strong growth across the world. (tmrresearch.com)
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) and is the main reason behind more than 30% of the newly diagnosed cancer cases in the U.S. alone. (tmrresearch.com)
- The prevalence of this disease is increasing at an alarming rate, which is likely to fuel the demand for DLBCL treatments substantially in the near future, leading to a considerable diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma market growth. (tmrresearch.com)
- North America, followed by Europe, has surfaced as the leading contributor to the global diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma market, thanks to the high prevalence of DLBCL, rising awareness level of people, and their increased disposable income. (tmrresearch.com)
- Whether there is a PCNSL-specific genomic signature and, if so, how it differs from systemic diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is uncertain. (elsevier.com)
- Conclusions: In summary, genome-wide analysis uncovered novel recurrent alterations, including TOX and PRKCD, helping to differentiate PCNSL from systemic DLBCL and related lymphomas. (elsevier.com)
- Abstract 034 )-examined the efficacy of mogamulizumab, a monoclonal antibody that targets the CC chemokine receptor 4 (CCR4), in patients with previously treated mycosis fungoides/Sezary syndrome, the most common form of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. (ascopost.com)
- PURPOSE: Clinical trial to study genes that are present in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma cells. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- The clinical outcome of extranodal natural killer T-cell lymphoma (ENKTL) has improved substantially as a result of new treatment strategies with non-anthracycline-based chemotherapies and upfront use of concurrent chemoradiotherapy or radiotherapy. (nih.gov)
- We look forward to the results of further studies, which will help us better understand the critical cellular pathways regulated by VELCADE, and ultimately accelerate clinical research in lymphoma by predicting which drugs could work best in individual patients in clinical trial settings," said lead author Andre Goy, M.D., M.S., Chief, Lymphoma, the John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center. (fiercebiotech.com)
- Whole genome gene expression data from whole blood RNA samples (n=144) stratified into five clinical subsets (pSS=61, pSS with lymphoma=16, pSS with other cancers=21, pSS with paraproteinemia=23 and healthy controls=23) were used for the pathway analysis. (bmj.com)
- Objective To explore the clinical,radiological and histopathological features of primary lymphoma of bone(PLB). (cnki.com.cn)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma ongoing clinical trials report provides comprehensive analysis and trends in global Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma disease clinical trials. (reportbuyer.com)
- The research work analyzes the ongoing Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma clinical trial trends across countries and companies. (reportbuyer.com)
- The report focuses on drugs and therapies being evaluated for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma treatment in active clinical development phases including phase 1, phase 2, phase 3 and phase 4 clinical trials. (reportbuyer.com)
- Further, data is presented in user friendly manner to enable readers quick access to Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma clinical trials. (reportbuyer.com)
- Also, the National Cancer Institute initiated Phase 1 clinical trials for antibody therapy, directed against CD19- blinatumomab, a recombinant bispecific antibody in combination with Lenalidomide with Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL). (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Although the cause(s) of clinical drug resistance in non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHL) are unknown, in vitro studies suggest that abnormalities of the cell cycle and mechanisms of apoptosis may play an important role. (knowcancer.com)
- All clinical data and tissue samples for this study will come from patients who have been previously enrolled on two protocols for the initial treatment of aggressive lymphomas. (knowcancer.com)
- Prior enrollment on the clinical trial of ProMACE-CytaBOM versus ProMACE-MOPP (81-C-0166) or Short Course ProMACE-CytaBOM (87-C-0180) for the treatment of previously untreated aggressive lymphomas. (knowcancer.com)
- Several clinical trials have shown gallium nitrate to be an active agent in the treatment of lymphoma. (aacrjournals.org)
- Furthermore, the endogenous level of metallothionein in lymphoma may be an important determinant of clinical response to gallium nitrate. (aacrjournals.org)
- The ClearLLab reagents deliver the first preformulated, IVD antibody cocktails for leukemia and lymphoma* immunophenotyping in the clinical lab. (selectscience.net)
- Dr Mario Koksch, Vice President and General Manager of Beckman Coulter's Cytometry Business Unit said: "Flow cytometry is a powerful tool for the detailed and fast analysis of complex populations, with the technique becoming increasingly valuable to the clinical hematology laboratory. (selectscience.net)
- Primary pulmonary lymphoma (PPL), as an uncommon disease, affects the lung occuring over a broad clinical and pathologic spectrum. (biomedcentral.com)
- Clinical analysis of 19 cases of subcutaneous panniculitis T-cell lymphoma with literature review]. (semanticscholar.org)
- In this retrospective analysis of the HDR2 trial, the clinical impact of dose density of DHAP was evaluated. (linkos.cz)
- The authors concluded, "This post hoc analysis of time to next therapy, overall response rate, and compartmental response in stage IB/IIA demonstrates meaningful clinical benefit with mogamulizumab in early-stage [patients with mycosis fungoides] previously treated with systemic therapies, despite MAVORIC not being powered to determine treatment effect by disease stage. (ascopost.com)
- Among personal traits and clinical findings assessed simultaneously in participating survivors, higher neuroticism score, obesity and higher PAr index were significantly associated with increased risk of CF. Collectively, these data point to low grade immune activation and inflammation as a basis for CF in lymphoma survivors. (uib.no)
- Clinical data from GO29781 (NCT02500407), a Phase I/Ib study in relapsed or refractory (R/R) non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) pts, indicate that M has promising efficacy and safety (Budde et al. (confex.com)
- EFFICACY: In aNHL pts, E-R analysis indicated that RO%, rather than C max or AUC, was strongly correlated with clinical response (Figure 2). (confex.com)
- Clinical trial registration ID NCT01680991 Keywords: Obinutuzumab, B-cell lymphoma, Chronic lymphocytic leukemia, Chinese patients Background population is approximately one-tenth of that in West- B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders range from slow- ern countries . (deepdyve.com)
- Anti-CD20 Department of Medical Oncology, Beijing Key Laboratory of Clinical monoclonal antibodies, such as rituximab, have been Study on Anticancer Molecular Targeted Drugs, National Cancer Center/ Cancer Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union shown to be effective for B-cell lymphomas when used Medical College, Beijing 100021, P. R. China in combination with chemotherapeutic agents [4-7]. (deepdyve.com)
- The overlap of morphological feature and mean ADC value restricted clinical application of MRI in the differential diagnosis of orbital lymphoma and idiopathic orbital inflammatory pseudotumor (IOIP). (springermedizin.de)
- Orbital lymphomas: clinical and radiological features. (springermedizin.de)
- This study included lymphoma patients who were enrolled into a radical treatment clinical trial, and head/neck cancer patients participating in a palliative clinical trial. (jcancer.org)
- This study reveals several shared perceptions and needs of patients in both the radical (lymphoma) and palliative (head/neck cancer) settings and explores the differences in patients' attitudes between radical clinical trials and palliative clinical trials. (jcancer.org)
- Results: SLL patients included in clinical trials were treated mostly with fludarabine-based regimens while those in reallife were staged and treated mostly as patients with low-grade lymphomas. (uni-koeln.de)
- Conclusion: Patients with SLL outside of clinical trials are usually treated as cases of lymphoma. (uni-koeln.de)
- Twenty-two patients with primary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (P-NHL) of the sail vary glands have been studied with reference to age, sex, clinical symptoms, location of primary tumour, histological subtype, grade of malignancy according to the Working Formulation, stage of disease, treatment and follow up. (elsevier.com)
- The clinical features corresponded with previously reported data on salivary gland lymphomas. (elsevier.com)
- The purpose of this report was to compare the frequency of diagnoses for lymphoma using International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM) versus International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) codes. (sentinelinitiative.org)
- To evaluate early treatment for extranodal natural killer/T cell lymphoma (ENK/TCL) in Chinaand provide reference for clinical treatment of these patients. (waocp.org)
- Lymphomas are broadly divided into Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas, then further into B- or T-cell origin lymphomas, and finally into aggressive or indolent according to morphology and clinical assessment. (mja.com.au)
Central nervous system l1
- Molecular profiling of central nervous system lymphomas in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) samples can be challenging due to the paucicellular and limited nature of the samples. (thno.org)
Follicular Lymphoma International Progn3
- There were no significant differences in other clinicopathologic factors including histological grade, BCL2-IGH translocation, immunohistochemical phenotype, and Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index. (ovid.com)
- Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index (FLIPI) 1 score : Low -25%, Intermediate-45% and high risk in 30% of cases. (waocp.org)
- The Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index (FLIPI) score is an important prognostic tool in FL. (news-medical.net)
- Previously, we observed FOXO1 mutations in non-Hodgkin lymphoma patient samples. (bloodjournal.org)
- Follicular lymphoma, the second most common form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), is an indolent lymphoma, and represents approximately 22% of NHL cases 2,3 . (novartis.com)
- These studies suggest a pivotal role for the NF- B pathway in therapy response and patient survival in Hodgkin lymphoma. (hindawi.com)
- Primary hepatic lymphoma (PHL) is rare, while secondary hepatic lymphoma (SHL), widespread lymphoma with liver involved, appears in 50% patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma and 20% patients with Hodgkin lymphoma ( 2 ). (frontiersin.org)
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Hodgkin Lymphoma. (sbwire.com)
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Hodgkin Lymphoma, regulatory information and marketing status. (sbwire.com)
- Product profiles for marketed products for Hodgkin Lymphoma with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details. (sbwire.com)
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Hodgkin Lymphoma drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details. (sbwire.com)
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Hodgkin Lymphoma drugs. (sbwire.com)
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Hodgkin Lymphoma drugs. (sbwire.com)
- Coverage of Hodgkin Lymphoma Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress. (sbwire.com)
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Hodgkin Lymphoma key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities. (sbwire.com)
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Hodgkin Lymphoma. (sbwire.com)
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Hodgkin Lymphoma and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe. (sbwire.com)
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Hodgkin Lymphoma. (sbwire.com)
- The incidence of nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma (NLPHL) is higher among African Americans than among other races, but to the authors' knowledge, the characteristics of NLPHL in this population have not been evaluated. (unboundmedicine.com)
- did not "vastly alter" our most important finding or change our overall conclusion.1,2 Our major conclusion was that evidence of an association between benzene and non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) could be found when analyses were focused on results from highly exposed workers and were appropriately adjusted for the healthy worker effect. (bmj.com)
- This study compared the prevalence and incidence of general illnesses between patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) and a control group. (ovid.com)
- Burkitt lymphoma is a type of high-grade non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- According to the Burkitt Lymphoma Society, the condition accounts for an around 40% of all childhood non Hodgkin lymphoma patients worldwide. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Moreover, the FDA approved a radioimmunotherapy named Zevalin (Ibritumomab tiuxetan) in combination with a radioactive substance linked to a monoclonal antibody named rituximab, to treat patients suffering from certain types of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, including Burkitt lymphoma. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin lymphoma (NLPHL) is an indolent CD20 + lymphoma. (lu.se)
- There were 2 cases of Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), and 17 cases of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). (biomedcentral.com)
- To evaluate outcome and prognosis of patients with T-cell lymphoma we analyzed 343 patients treated within trials of the German High-Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group (DSHNHL). (eurekamag.com)
- Despite of an intensive reinduction therapy followed by highdose- chemotherapy (HDCT) and autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT), only 50% of patients with relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL) achieve long-term remission. (linkos.cz)
- We investigated whether B symptoms were associated with greater toxicity in patients treated for non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). (biomedcentral.com)
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is the fifth most common cancer by incidence in both men and women in the developed world [ 4 ] and is usually treated with combination chemotherapy. (biomedcentral.com)
- 18y diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma. (ebmt.org)
- Changes in patients population and characteristics of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma: an analysis of the Lymphoma Working Party of the EBMT. (e-mrs.org)
- It is of two types, namely, Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin lymphoma. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Follicular lymphoma is a type of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma that affects the lymphocytes. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- It is the most common indolent type of Non- Hodgkin lymphoma. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Antiviral therapy has altered the prognosis of patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-associated non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), but patterns of lymphoma-directed therapy in the community are unknown. (physiciansweekly.com)
- Spatial-temporal analysis of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in the NCI-SEER NHL case-control st . . ." by David C. Wheeler, Anneclaire J. De Roos et al. (wayne.edu)
- Little is known about the etiology of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), or the latency period that might be relevant for environmental exposures, and there are no published spatial-temporal cluster studies of NHL. (wayne.edu)
- Purpose: Primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL) is an aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma confined to the central nervous system. (elsevier.com)
- This study aimed to systematically review and meta-analyze the value of pretransplant FDG-PET in predicting outcome after autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT) in aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma. (uu.nl)
- In newly diagnosed aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma, pooled sensitivity and specificity were 20.0% and 70.0% in predicting treatment failure, and 8.3% % and 30.5% in predicting death. (uu.nl)
- In refractory/relapsed aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma, pooled sensitivity and specificity were 68.1% and 72.1% in predicting treatment failure, and 77.3% and 69.6% in predicting death. (uu.nl)
- At present, pretransplant FDG-PET cannot be recommended in aggressive non-Hodgkin, because available studies suffer from major methodological flaws, and reported prognostic estimates are low (i.e., poor in newly diagnosed and moderate in refractory/relapsed aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma). (uu.nl)
- Posteroanterior (PA) chest radiograph in a man with thoracic non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) shows mediastinal widening due to grossly enlarged right paratracheal and left paratracheal nodes. (medscape.com)
- Posteroanterior (PA) chest radiograph in a 16-year-old male adolescent with thoracic non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) shows subtle enlargement of the lower paratracheal lymph nodes. (medscape.com)
- Relative survival for patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma improved significantly with the introduction of rituximab as first-line therapy in Australia. (mja.com.au)
- The new Five-year relative survival for patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma improved significantly after the introduction of rituximab as first-line therapy (2003-2006). (mja.com.au)
Angioimmunoblastic T-cell l3
- In NHL cases, 12 cases were confirmed mucosa associated lymphoid tissue B lymphoma type, 3 cases were confirmed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and ALK positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma were one case separately. (biomedcentral.com)
- Aims To evaluate the role of the follicular helper T (T FH ) cell markers, CD10, BCL6, programmed death-1 (PD-1) and CXCL13, in the differential diagnosis of nodal peripheral T cell lymphomas (PTCLs) and to determine whether PTCL subtypes other than angioimmunoblastic T cell lymphoma (AITL) express T FH cell markers. (bmj.com)
- We performed a retrospective analysis of 68 patients with PTCL (39 PTCL-not otherwise specified, 22 angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma, 3 anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive, 4 ALCL with ALK-negative) who were diagnosed between August 1993 and July 2015 in our institute. (esmo.org)
- In addition, the capabilities of flow cytometry to assess cell properties/constituents can be utilized in detailed analysis of adhesion molecules and activation antigen which may lead to better prediction of the prognosis of this group of lymphomas, and may provide further important data for the therapeutic decision making process. (biomedsearch.com)
- Seymour JF, Talpaz M, Cabanillas F, Wetzler M, Kurzrock R. Serum interleukin-6 levels correlate with prognosis in diffuse large-cell lymphoma. (springer.com)
- The approach can be further customized for measurement of additional biomarkers, such as those for differential diagnosis of lymphoma subtypes or for prognosis, as well as for imaging exposure to experimental drugs. (thno.org)
- Double-hit lymphoma is a complex and highly aggressive sub-type of B-cell lymphoma, which has recently been classified and is an area of active research interest due to the poor prognosis for patients with this disease. (biomedcentral.com)
- Several cases of DH lymphoma have been described "(e.g. [ 4 - 6 ]) and have attracted research interest due to their unique cytogenetic features and relatively poor prognosis. (biomedcentral.com)
- We evaluated incidence and survival trends of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) in a large population-based cancer registry. (nih.gov)
- Rising incidence HIV is expected to augment growth of the Burkitt lymphoma treatment market, as Burkitt lymphoma is an AIDS-defining cancer that is expected to occur more frequently in people suffering from HIV than in the general population. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Also, according to the Cancer Therapy Advisor, Burkitt lymphoma (BL) is the most common pediatric cancer with the disease incidence being 2-3 times higher in sub-Saharan Africa, with an estimated incidence of 3-6 cases per 100,000 children per year. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- The primary pulmonary lymphoma (PPL), with a low incidence, was highly misdiagnosed in clinic. (biomedcentral.com)
- Moreover, increase in the number of incidence of relapsed follicular lymphoma is also expected to drive the market growth as the number of relapse for the disease results in the same patient availing the treatment multiple times. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Exploring spatial-temporal patterns of disease incidence through cluster analysis identifies areas of significantly elevated or decreased risk, providing potential clues about disease risk factors. (wayne.edu)
- The incidence of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma has increased dramatically over the past few decades. (bmj.com)
- analysis of data from the Oncology Analysis System, an online reporting tool for cancer incidence and outcomes in Queensland. (mja.com.au)
- Most EMZLs develop in MALT and are often termed extranodal MZL of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue or, more simply, MALT lymphomas. (wikipedia.org)
- Also, in 2017, the Lymphoma Research Foundation granted US$ 700,000 to funding innovative research that serves education programs, outreach initiatives, and patient services, thus accelerating the burkitt lymphoma treatment market growth. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- The pooled analysis presented at ASH 2017 was limited to patients receiving ibr therapy, excluding crossover patients. (ahdbonline.com)
- According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), in 2017, around 72,240 people including adults and children are expected to get diagnosed with follicular lymphoma. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- The Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market report provides in-depth current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. (abnewswire.com)
- The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. (abnewswire.com)
- In 2017, lymphoma was the sixth most commonly diagnosed cancer in Australia (6232 new cases) and the 12th most common cause of death from cancer (1481 deaths). (mja.com.au)
- 4) These findings suggested that brain lymphoma was related with germinal center cells, though no on going mutation was detected (in preparation). (nii.ac.jp)
- Translocations affecting chromosome subband 6p25.3 containing the IRF4 gene have been recently described as characteristic alterations in a molecularly distinct subset of germinal center B-cell-derived lymphomas. (uzh.ch)
Extranodal natural killer T-cell1
- Allogeneic haematopoietic cell transplantation for extranodal natural killer/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type: a CIBMTR analysis. (pubfacts.com)
- Remarkably, the Stat5 transgene potently induced development of CD8+ T cells, even in mice expressing a class II-restricted TCR transgene, with resulting CD8+ T cell lymphomas. (nih.gov)
- Shi, Yuankai 2018-05-30 00:00:00 Background: Patients with relapsed/refractory B-cell lymphomas have limited treatment options. (deepdyve.com)
- Most B-cell lymphomas are characterized by the expres- sion of C D20 , a membrane antigen implicated in cell- *Correspondence: [email protected] cycle initiation and differentiation [ 3]. (deepdyve.com)
- Our results demonstrate a high genetic heterogeneity of PCNSL and mutational pattern similarities with extracerebral diffuse large B cell lymphomas, particularly of the activated B-cell (ABC) subtype, suggesting shared underlying biological mechanisms. (oncotarget.com)
- DelveInsight's "Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan. (abnewswire.com)
- The report also provides comprehensive current Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Treatment practice & algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to cater best of the opportunities and assessments underlying potential of Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Market. (abnewswire.com)
- The peripheral T-cell lymphomas (PTCLs) encompass a heterogeneous group of diseases representing approximately ∼10% to 15% of non-Hodgkin lymphomas. (abnewswire.com)
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market report provides an in-depth analysis of Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market, size, share, trend analysis epidemiology and market forecast till 2030, in 7 major market i.e. (abnewswire.com)
- The Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market report covers Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies. (abnewswire.com)
- The Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market report covers the marketed and emerging therapies of Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas. (abnewswire.com)
- The Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market report helps businesses understand the Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Market trends that will shape and drive the Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market in upcoming years. (abnewswire.com)
- The Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand for better technology. (abnewswire.com)
- The Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries. (abnewswire.com)
- The epidemiology segment also provides the Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan along with diagnosed patient pools and their trends with assumptions undertaken. (abnewswire.com)
- The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Treatment scenario in the upcoming years. (abnewswire.com)
- Some of the emerging therapies in the Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas Market include Darinaparsin, ALRN 6924, HBI-8000, E7777, and others. (abnewswire.com)
- 2014). 'Meta Analysis of Treatment for Stage IE~IIE Extranodal Natural Killer /T Cell Lymphomas in China', Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention , 15(5), pp. 2297-2302. (waocp.org)
- influence of place of residence and socio-economic status, age group, sex, year of diagnosis (in 5-year bands), and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme funding of rituximab for treating B-cell lymphomas on relative survival. (mja.com.au)
- 3 - 5 More important, when patients with lymphoma undergo steroid therapy to decrease intracranial pressure before a biopsy, the pathologic findings can be difficult to interpret and a definitive diagnosis cannot be established. (ajnr.org)
- Within 24 hours, fine-needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) and immunocytochemistry provided a diagnosis of high-grade B-cell lymphoma and the opportunity to institute a chemotherapeutic regimen resulting in a rapid volume reduction and airway expansion. (kuleuven.be)
- This case report illustrates the advantages of FNAC and immunocytochemistry in the diagnosis of thyroid lymphoma. (kuleuven.be)
- Conventional MRI feature of involvement of orbit preseptal space and ADC histogram parameter of ADC 10 are valuable in differential diagnosis of orbital lymphoma and IOIP. (springermedizin.de)
- The most frequent histological diagnosis was MALT lymphoma. (elsevier.com)
- Various histomorphological changes were examined on routine H&E. Cases with provisional diagnosis of lymphoma were further submitted to immunohistochemical staining for a panel of lymphoma markers and classified accordingly. (journalcra.com)
- In a February 2013 study, researchers measured serum levels of the chemokine CXCL13 in 179 men diagnosed with HIV-associated non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma (AIDS-NHL) and 179 male controls to determine whether levels are elevated before an AIDS-NHL diagnosis. (medscape.com)
- The past decades have seen significant improvements in the diagnosis and classification of lymphoma and the introduction of positron-emission tomography scans. (mja.com.au)
- RATIONALE: Analyzing genes that are present in cancer cells may be useful in developing better methods to detect, predict, and treat cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sir, The differences in methods between our meta-analysis and that of Swaen et al. (bmj.com)
- A retrospective cost-minimization analysis from the perspective of the UK National Health Service was performed comparing the use of CHOP, fludarabine, and rituximab.PATIENTS AND METHODS: Retrospective, questionnaire-based data were collected on patients receiving CHOP (N = 48) and fludarabine (N = 50). (cancernetwork.com)
Large B-cell lym17
- This retrospective study is aimed at evaluating the safety and efficacy of rituximab-containing immunochemotherapy in adult patients with Burkitt's lymphoma (BL) or high-grade B-cell lymphoma, unclassifiable, with features intermediate between diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and BL. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Tissue microarray is inappropriate for analysis of BCL6 expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. (lu.se)
- Integrative genomic analysis of temozolomide resistance in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. (semanticscholar.org)
- PURPOSE Despite advances, there is an urgent need for effective therapeutics for relapsed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, particularly in elderly patients and primary central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma. (semanticscholar.org)
- The epigenetic basis of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. (semanticscholar.org)
- Mechanism-based epigenetic chemosensitization therapy of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. (semanticscholar.org)
- Akt inhibitors MK-2206 and nelfinavir overcome mTOR inhibitor resistance in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. (semanticscholar.org)
- More than 4,800 people in the U.K. are diagnosed with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma every year, according to the U.K. Lymphoma Association. (tmrresearch.com)
- However, the aged population is at a higher risk of developing diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. (tmrresearch.com)
- The continuous development of novel treatments and drugs for treating diffuse large B-cell lymphoma via research and development is assisting the growth of the global diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma market. (tmrresearch.com)
- An evaluation of 18 participants with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma under KEYNOTE 013 revealed the safety and efficacy of pembrolizumab. (tmrresearch.com)
- This research report offers a detailed evaluation of the global diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma market on the basis of its current and historical performance. (tmrresearch.com)
- The strengthening economy and the improving healthcare infrastructure in this region are expected to act as the key driving force behind the growth of the Asia Pacific diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma market. (tmrresearch.com)
- The chest radiograph may demonstrate a bulky mediastinal mass, which is associated with primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma or lymphoblastic lymphoma. (medscape.com)
- However, NMZL carries a somewhat worse long term outcome than the other subtypes and any of the MZL subtypes may progress in a low percentage of cases to a more aggressive lymphoma, particularly diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. (wikipedia.org)
- In the US and Europe, this disease is the second most common form of non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, exceeded only by diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. (wikipedia.org)
- However, each year 2-3% of FL cases progress to a highly aggressive form often termed stage 3B FL, to an aggressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, or to another type of aggressive B-cell cancer. (wikipedia.org)
- Burkitt lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system, which develops from abnormal B lymphocytes and is characterized by rapid growth. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Lymphoma refers to the cancer of lymphatic system, which affects the cells of the immune system known as lymphocytes resulting into abnormal multiplication and growth of the cells. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- The development of lymphoma begins when a type of white bold cell, lymphocytes commence to divide in an uncontrolled manner. (tmrresearch.com)
- Although there are two chief kinds of lymphocytes, T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes, B cells tend to be responsible for most lymphomas. (tmrresearch.com)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, a malignancy originating from lymphocytes, belongs to the non-Hodgkin's lymphoma group although it is classified with the leukaemias in the International Classification of Diseases (ICD). (bmj.com)
- Lymphoma encompasses a diverse group of cancers derived from the transformation and proliferation of lymphocytes. (mja.com.au)
- Follicular lymphoma (FL) is a cancer that involves certain types of white blood cells known as lymphocytes. (wikipedia.org)
Whole-Tumor Histogram Analysis3
- This study aimed to determine whether whole-tumor histogram analysis of the normalized CBV for contrast-enhancing lesions and perienhancing lesions can differentiate among GBMs, SMTs, and lymphomas. (ajnr.org)
- Using a whole-tumor histogram analysis of normalized CBV for contrast-enhancing lesions and perienhancing lesions facilitates differentiation of GBMs, SMTs and lymphomas. (ajnr.org)
- In this paper, we aimed to retrospectively evaluate the combined diagnostic value of conventional magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and whole-tumor histogram analysis of apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) maps in the differentiation of the two lesions. (springermedizin.de)
- Morphologic, immunohistochemical, and gene amplification analyses. (nih.gov)
- Immunohistochemical examination revealed 21 cases of B-cell and 9 T-cell type lymphomas. (cnki.com.cn)
- Immunohistochemical staining of lymphomatous tissues revealed metallothionein protein to be variably expressed in different lymphomas. (aacrjournals.org)
- Immunohistochemical analysis of CDw52 antigen expression in non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. (bmj.com)
- We did multivariate analyses of 527 patients who were included from 38 hospitals in 11 countries in the training cohort. (nih.gov)
- In multivariate analysis, GNA13 positivity was found to be a poor prognostic factor for overall survival and progression-free survival. (ovid.com)
- DHAP-associated grade 4 hematotoxicity had a significant impact on the length of DHAP course intervals (P=0.022 in multivariate linear regression analysis). (linkos.cz)
- P= 0.012) in multivariate analysis. (linkos.cz)
- Demographic and toxicity data on 664 patients were analysed to identify predictors of toxicity by multivariate analysis, with particular reference to B symptoms. (biomedcentral.com)
- The associations between B symptoms and severe leucopenia (OR 1.7, p = 0.005) and anaemia (OR 2.3, p = 0.025) persisted after adjustment for other prognostic factors in multivariate analyses. (biomedcentral.com)
- On multivariate analysis, only LDH (P = 0.007) and prior alkylating agents (P = 0.03) retained statistical significance. (soton.ac.uk)
- Multivariate logistic regression analysis was used to identify the most valuable variables for discriminating. (springermedizin.de)
- Multivariate logistic regression showed ADC 10 ( P = 0.023) and involvement of orbit preseptal space ( P = 0.029) were the most promising indexes in the discrimination of orbital lymphoma and IOIP. (springermedizin.de)
- Epstein-Barr viruslatent gene expression and tumor cell phenotype in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. (nii.ac.jp)
- A key feature of the model is that defined cancer genotypes can be created by crossing Eμ-myc mice with gene-targeted knockout mice, or by retrovirally transducing primary lymphomas to overexpress a gene of interest. (pnas.org)
- Objectives The aim of our study is to use microarray gene expression data from a well-defined cohort of pSS patients to identify biological processes that may be relevant to pSS-associated lymphoma. (bmj.com)
- Finally, we also examined the regulators and pathways involved in the genes from the gene expression signature in pSS-associated lymphoma we have previously described ( BMS1 , NUDT14 and MGST3 ) . (bmj.com)
- Several other canonical pathways also included the genes of the 3-gene biosignature of pSS-associated lymphoma. (bmj.com)
- The downstream effects and gene-gene interactions were explored through molecular networks analysis. (bmj.com)
- Conclusions The pathway analysis revealed different possible pathways that might be involved in lymphoma development in pSS and indicates a unique gene expression signature exist in pSS-associated lymphoma. (bmj.com)
- Here, we present a large-scale analysis of gene expression and protein abundance across a panel of human lymphoma cell lines. (aacrjournals.org)
- A comprehensive cell- and gene-specific analysis revealed that across cell lines, correlation between mRNA and protein expression was positive with a median correlation of 0.49 (95% CI 0.48-0.50) for the NGS assay, and of 0.43 (95% CI 0.42-0.44) for the microarray-based platform. (aacrjournals.org)
- This approach is applied to study follicular lymphoma (FL), a disease for which little is known about the contribution of regulatory gene mutations. (bibsys.no)
- Overlapping DEGs were then evaluated for gene ontology (GO), pathways enrichment, DNA methylation, protein-protein interaction (PPI) network analysis as well as survival analysis. (portlandpress.com)
- 1) p53 gene mutation was detected by PCR-SSCP in 2 of 10 brain lymphomas. (nii.ac.jp)
- 1) RT-PCR analysis showed V4-34 gene usage in 3 of 6 brain lymphomas. (nii.ac.jp)
- Publications] Endo,S.: 'Primary brain lymphoma : Analysis of the immunoglobulin gene rearrangement by RT-PCR and in situ hybridization. (nii.ac.jp)
- Publications] Endo, S.: 'Analysis of immunoglobulin gene in the brain lymphomas. (nii.ac.jp)
- Furthermore, in follicular lymphomas, a characteristic translocation occurs between chromosomes 14 and 18 (t(14;18)) which deregulates the apoptosis-inhibiting gene BCL2 [ 3 ], resulting in a failure to respond to cell death signals. (biomedcentral.com)
- The orphan receptor tyrosine kinase gene Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) was initially discovered as an oncogene. (nus.edu.sg)
- This translocation juxtaposes the B-cell lymphoma 2 (BCL2) gene on chromosome 18 at position q21.33 near to the immunoglobulin heavy chain locus ([email protected]) on chromosome 14 at position q21. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1997, the first case of anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) in association with a silicone breast implant was reported. (nih.gov)
- Breast implant-associated ALCL is a novel manifestation of site- and material-specific lymphoma originating in a specific scar location, presenting a wide array of diverse characteristics and suggesting a multifactorial cause. (nih.gov)
- The Report Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. (sbwire.com)
- Albany, NY -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 12/26/2014 -- Global Markets Directs, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014, provides an overview of the Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL)s therapeutic pipeline. (sbwire.com)
- This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. (sbwire.com)
- It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. (sbwire.com)
- Increased expression of CD30 is observed on some neoplasms including Hodgkin's disease (HD), anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL), mediastinal B cell lymphoma, embryonal carcinoma, seminoma, and mesothelioma ( 2 - 7 ). (pnas.org)
- Young age, early tumor stage, and indolent lymphoma were independent predictors of improved survival. (oncotarget.com)
- Moreover, one may be reasonably concerned about the long-term risk of cumulative cardiac toxicities when using doxorubicin (an anthracycline) in patients with indolent lymphoma. (biomedcentral.com)
Relapsed or refractory3
- Basel, August 4, 2020 - Novartis today announced positive results from the Phase II ELARA trial of Kymriah ® (tisagenlecleucel) in patients with relapsed or refractory (r/r) follicular lymphoma (FL). (novartis.com)
- Relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) is a condition that requires a careful selection of treatment options. (news-medical.net)
- Various treatment schedules are thus used in relapsed or refractory lymphoma, which must be evaluated for evidence and amplitude of response. (news-medical.net)
- When transplanted into mice, Eμ-myc lymphomas were sensitive to the HDAC inhibitor vorinostat [suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (SAHA)] ( 12 ), leading to prolonged survival compared with control-treated mice. (pnas.org)
- Analyses showed that age greater than 60 years, stage III or IV disease, distant lymph-node involvement, and non-nasal type disease were significantly associated with overall survival and progression-free survival. (nih.gov)
- We used these data as the basis for the prognostic index of natural killer lymphoma (PINK), in which patients are stratified into low-risk (no risk factors), intermediate-risk (one risk factor), or high-risk (two or more risk factors) groups, which were associated with 3-year overall survival of 81% (95% CI 75-86), 62% (55-70), and 25% (20-34), respectively. (nih.gov)
- Kaplan Meier and Cox regression analyses were used to estimate the prognostic value of the DHAP cycle interval and of hematotoxicity on progression free survival (PFS) and overall survival (OS) after relapse. (linkos.cz)
- Inflammatory or B symptoms in lymphoma are associated with elevated plasma inflammatory markers and predict worse treatment response and survival. (biomedcentral.com)
- Our analysis showed a trend for better survival for patients with SLL without detectable PCs. (uni-koeln.de)
- Further survival analyses demonstrated the potential benefit of surgery in patients with early tumor stage, right-sided lesions, or diffuse large B-cell PCL. (oncotarget.com)
- The implications Rituximab has significantly improved relative survival for patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas in Australia and is a vital part of current management. (mja.com.au)
- Follicular Lymphoma Sample Report covering Drugs, Companies, Market & Epidemiology analysis for Follicular Lymphoma in 2020. (delveinsight.com)
Treatment of follicular lymphoma3
- However, radiation alone can be used for the treatment of follicular lymphoma in most of the cases. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- In more advanced cases chemotherapy or a monoclonal antibody rituximab, alone or the combination of both are used for the treatment of follicular lymphoma. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Therefore, the monoclonal antibody such as rituximab, an anti-CD20 antibody can act as a potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of follicular lymphoma cancer. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
Accounts for 301
- According to the survey by Cancer Therapy Advisor, Burkitt lymphoma accounts for 30% of pediatric lymphomas and less than 1% of lymphoma cases in adults, especially with a weakened immune system globally. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
Observed in follicular lymphoma1
- Genomic alteration of GNA13 was frequently observed in follicular lymphoma (FL). (ovid.com)
- In this work, we reanalyzed the genome of the cell line using next generation whole genome sequencing technology in order to catalogue translocations, insertions and deletions which may contribute to the pathology of this lymphoma type. (biomedcentral.com)
- The study is published in the July issue of Leukemia & Lymphoma. (fiercebiotech.com)
- We investigated whether the same mechanism occurs in adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma (ATL) by analyzing 31 DNA samples from 30 ATL patients and 4 ATL cell lines. (aacrjournals.org)
- However, benzene is a well known cause of leukemia and risks of this cancer were elevated in many of the studies used in our meta-analyses. (bmj.com)
- Here, we evaluated the IL11R as a candidate therapeutic target in human leukemia and lymphoma. (aacrjournals.org)
- First, we show that the IL11R protein is expressed in a variety of human leukemia- and lymphoma-derived cell lines and in a large panel of bone marrow samples from leukemia and lymphoma patients, whereas expression is absent from nonmalignant control bone marrow. (aacrjournals.org)
- Moreover, a targeted peptidomimetic prototype (termed BMTP-11), specifically bound to leukemia and lymphoma cell membranes, induced ligand-receptor internalization mediated by the IL11R, and resulted in a specific dose-dependent cell death induction in these cells. (aacrjournals.org)
- In this study, we evaluated the therapeutic efficacy of an anti-CD30 antibody, HeFi-1, armed with 211 At in a leukemia (karpas299) model and with 90 Y in a lymphoma (SUDHL-1) model. (pnas.org)
- R-CHOP (rituximab with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone) and R-CVP (rituximab with cyclophosphamide, vincristine and prednisone) have both been used successfully in the treatment of patients with symptomatic follicular lymphoma (FL). (biomedcentral.com)
- This attributed to both of the absence of additional agents such as rituximab for B-cell lymphoma and low CR rate for initial therapy. (esmo.org)
- 5 an Australian analysis found some benefit for the addition of rituximab to standard chemotherapy. (mja.com.au)
- Using the Eμ-myc model of B cell lymphoma, we screened tumors with defined genetic alterations in apoptotic pathways for therapeutic responsiveness to the HDACi vorinostat. (pnas.org)
- 2 Unlike other high-grade intracranial tumors, lymphoma is treated with combined high-dose chemotherapy and radiation therapy without surgery. (ajnr.org)
- 6 However, differentiation of GBM, SMT, and lymphoma with conventional structural MR imaging alone remains challenging because the 3 intra-axial tumors often show a similar appearance on structural MR imaging. (ajnr.org)
- Zurück zum Zitat Yan J, Wu Z, Li Y. The differentiation of idiopathic inflammatory pseudotumor from lymphoid tumors of orbit: analysis of 319 cases. (springermedizin.de)
- Indications for autologous (auto-HCT) and allogeneic transplantation (allo-HCT) in relapsed / flame resistant Hodgkin's lymphoma (rrHL) have long been established. (e-mrs.org)
- Here we report a comprehensive analysis of serum concentrations of amino acids, including metabolites of tryptophan, the kynurenine pathway and vitamin B6 in a well characterized national Norwegian cohort of lymphoma survivors after high-dose therapy and autologous stem cell transplantation. (uib.no)
- Evidence for this is found in the much higher risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma among patients with congenital immunodeficiency syndromes and in patients with iatrogenically induced immunosuppression in conjunction with organ transplantation or cancer treatment. (bmj.com)
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE Subcutaneous panniculitis T-cell lymphoma (SPTCL) is a rare subtype of primary cutaneous lymphoma. (semanticscholar.org)
- Low dose dangerous substance eases cutaneous t - cell lymphoma in men charge with bph. (cellarsbelltown.com)
- Istodax side effects should make you deploy more sensitive to cutaneous t - cell lymphoma. (cellarsbelltown.com)
Positron emission t1
- This study compared the diagnostic ability of image-based parameters with texture parameters in the differentiation of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and hepatic lymphoma (HL) by positron emission tomography-computed tomography (PET/CT). (frontiersin.org)
- We now report the development of thymic T cell lymphoblastic lymphomas in transgenic mice in which Stat5a or Stat5b is overexpressed within the lymphoid compartment. (nih.gov)
- Presented herein is a microfluidic platform for complete CSF lymphoid cell analysis, including single cell capture in sub-nanoliter traps, and molecular and chemotherapeutic response profiling via on-chip imaging, all in less than one hour. (thno.org)
- In addition, this analysis supports published data regarding the adverse prognostic value of the presence of PCs in lymphoid nodes in SLL. (uni-koeln.de)
- They may then circulate in the blood to cause an asymptomatic condition termed in situ lymphoid neoplasia of the follicular lymphoma type (i.e. (wikipedia.org)
- In situ follicular lymphoma is an accumulation of monoclonal B cells (i.e. cells descendent from a single ancestral cell) in the germinal centers of lymphoid tissue. (wikipedia.org)
Primary lymphoma of bone1
- Flow cytometry, in conjunction with morphologic and other molecular techniques, can provide a rapid and accurate means of diagnosing primary lymphoma of bone. (biomedsearch.com)
Refractory follicular lymphoma1
- We are pleased that Kymriah is showing meaningful results and may provide a potentially definitive treatment option for patients with relapsed and refractory follicular lymphoma," said John Tsai, MD, Head of Global Drug Development and Chief Medical Officer, Novartis. (novartis.com)
Patients with primary CNS lymp1
- Temozolomide (TMZ), an oral DNA-alkylating agent routinely used in the therapy of glioblastoma multiforme, is active in patients with primary CNS lymphoma but the response rates are low. (semanticscholar.org)
- Differentiation between HCC and hepatic lymphoma, both in its primary and secondary form, is difficult. (frontiersin.org)
- Here, we performed array-comparative genomic hybridization and molecular inversion probe microarray analyses on DNA from 12 formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded and two fresh-frozen IRF4 translocation-positive lymphomas, which together with the previously published data on nine cases allowed the extension of copy number analyses to a total of 23 of these lymphomas. (uzh.ch)
- Overall this study unravels a recurrent pattern of secondary genetic alterations in IRF4 translocation-positive lymphomas. (uzh.ch)
- Recently, a cell line was established from a patient with this complex lymphoma and analyzed using conventional tools revealing it contains both MYC and BCL2 translocation events. (biomedcentral.com)
- The pathway analyses of the other pSS subgroups showed 67 common canonical pathways showed among all the pSS subgroups. (bmj.com)
- Focusing on pSS-associated lymphoma versus healthy controls, 94.9% of the canonical pathways in this comparison were in common with the canonical pathways identified when comparing pSS-associated lymphoma with pSS. (bmj.com)
- From PPI network analysis, majority of the DEGs were involved in cell cycle, oocyte meiosis, and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT) pathways. (portlandpress.com)
- Clinicopathological spectrum of hemophagocytic syndrome in Epstein-Barr virus-associated peripheral T cell lymphoma. (springer.com)
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma associated with hemophagocytic syndrome. (springer.com)
- Cheng AL, Su IJ, Chen YC, Uen WC, Wang CH. Characteristic clinicopathological features of Epstein-Barr virus-associated peripheral T-cell lymphoma. (springer.com)
- Hematophagic histiocytosis: a clinicopathologic analysis of 23 cases with special reference to the association with peripheral T-cell lymphoma. (springer.com)
- Flow cytometrical and genotypic analysis of primary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of bone. (biomedsearch.com)
- Spontaneous complete regression of high grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. (nih.gov)
- Spontaneous regression of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, occasionally reported in low grade groups, is a rare phenomenon in high grade groups. (nih.gov)
- Several cellular therapies are being developed, such as T cell therapy and CAR T cell therapy that use the patient's own T cells to attack non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cells. (coherentmarketinsights.com)
- Background: A high proportion of patients with relapsed classical Hodgkin's lymphoma achieve a response with the antibody-drug conjugate brentuximab vedotin, and the drug is well tolerated. (mdc-berlin.de)
- Particularly, the BrECADD regimen was associated with a more favourable toxicity profile and was, therefore, selected to challenge standard eBEACOPP for the treatment of advanced classical Hodgkin's lymphoma in the phase 3 HD21 study by the German Hodgkin Study Group (NCT02661503), which aims to further reduce treatment-related morbidity. (mdc-berlin.de)
- Primary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the salivary glands. (elsevier.com)
- Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of 'Primary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the salivary glands. (elsevier.com)
- Follicular lymphomas (FL) are for the most part indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (B-NHL). (biomedcentral.com)
- One hundred and ten adult patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) received an autologous hematopoietic cell transplant (ABMT) from 1988 to 1993. (nature.com)
- To investigate a possible link between exposure to ultraviolet light and the almost epidemic increase in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma worldwide. (bmj.com)
- Because ultraviolet light is known to cause skin cancers, the association between non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and skin cancer was studied. (bmj.com)
- The relative risk for developing squamous cell skin cancer was 5.5 (95% confidence interval 4.6 to 6.6) among patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and 8.6 (7.2 to 10.3) among patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. (bmj.com)
- After squamous cell skin cancer had been diagnosed there was a twofold excess risk for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. (bmj.com)
- The non-Hodgkin's lymphomas comprise a heterogeneous collection of lymphoproliferative malignancies. (bmj.com)
- Primary and acquired immunosuppression are known to be risk factors for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. (bmj.com)
- 5 6 7 8 9 10 Furthermore, patients with AIDS have a substantially increased risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and 8-27% of the cases of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma diagnosed in the United States in 1992 could be attributable to HIV infection. (bmj.com)
- 11 12 Other conditions related to an excess risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma include rheumatoid arthritis 13 and a history of blood transfusion. (bmj.com)
- FL accounts for 10-20% of non-Hodgkin's lymphomas with ~15,000 new cases of it being newly diagnosed each year in the US and Europe. (wikipedia.org)
- North America is expected to hold a dominant position in the global Burkitt lymphoma treatment market over the forecast period, owing to rising prevalence of lymphoma over the forecast period. (coherentmarketinsights.com)