Ion Exchange Resins
Cation Exchange Resins
Anion Exchange Resins
Chromatography, Ion Exchange
Flammable, amorphous, vegetable products of secretion or disintegration, usually formed in special cavities of plants. They are generally insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol, carbon tetrachloride, ether, or volatile oils. They are fusible and have a conchoidal fracture. They are the oxidation or polymerization products of the terpenes, and are mixtures of aromatic acids and esters. Most are soft and sticky, but harden after exposure to cold. (From Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed & Dorland, 28th ed)
Removal of toxins or metabolites from the circulation by the passing of blood, within a suitable extracorporeal circuit, over semipermeable microcapsules containing adsorbents (e.g., activated charcoal) or enzymes, other enzyme preparations (e.g., gel-entrapped microsomes, membrane-free enzymes bound to artificial carriers), or other adsorbents (e.g., various resins, albumin-conjugated agarose).
Completed forms of the pharmaceutical preparation in which prescribed doses of medication are included. They are designed to resist action by gastric fluids, prevent vomiting and nausea, reduce or alleviate the undesirable taste and smells associated with oral administration, achieve a high concentration of drug at target site, or produce a delayed or long-acting drug effect.
In Chinese philosophy and religion, two principles, one negative, dark, and feminine (yin) and one positive, bright, and masculine (yang), from whose interaction all things are produced and all things are dissolved. As a concept the two polar elements referred originally to the shady and sunny sides of a valley or a hill but it developed into the relationship of any contrasting pair: those specified above (female-male, etc.) as well as cold-hot, wet-dry, weak-strong, etc. It is not a distinct system of thought by itself but permeates Chinese life and thought. A balance of yin and yang is essential to health. A deficiency of either principle can manifest as disease. (Encyclopedia Americana)
Property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyright, that results from creative effort. The Patent and Copyright Clause (Art. 1, Sec. 8, cl. 8) of the United States Constitution provides for promoting the progress of science and useful arts by securing for limited times to authors and inventors, the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries. (From Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed, p1014)
Root Canal Irrigants
Chemicals used mainly to disinfect root canals after pulpectomy and before obturation. The major ones are camphorated monochlorophenol, EDTA, formocresol, hydrogen peroxide, metacresylacetate, and sodium hypochlorite. Root canal irrigants include also rinsing solutions of distilled water, sodium chloride, etc.
Any of several processes in which undesirable impurities in water are removed or neutralized; for example, chlorination, filtration, primary treatment, ion exchange, and distillation. It includes treatment of WASTE WATER to provide potable and hygienic water in a controlled or closed environment as well as provision of public drinking water supplies.
Insurance, Health, Reimbursement
... is nicotine bound to an ion-exchange resin (polymethacrylic acid, such as Amberlite IRP64, Purolite C115HMR ...
... is the tradename of a range of ion-exchange resins. "Amberlite and Amberlite FP Ion Exchange Resins". Rohm and Haas. ...
Other methods for the extraction of uranium using ion exchange in alkaline carbonate and "fumed" lead oxide have also been ... For the preparation of SIRs for radioanalytical separations, organic Amberlite XAD-4 or XAD-7 can be used. Possible extractants ... In order to determine the distribution of radioactive metals for analytical purposes, Solvent Impregnated Resins (SIRs) can be ... An exotic method using electrochemistry and ion exchange in ammonium carbonate has been reported. ...
Amberlite cg-50-type i ion-exchange resin - Alfa Chemistry
Amberlite cg-50-type i ion-exchange resin/ACM2608876 can be provided in Alfa Chemistry. We are dedicated to provide our ... Home > Product > Heterocyclic Organic Compound > Amberlite cg-50-type i ion-exchange resin ... Amberlite cg-50-type i ion-exchange resin , CAS Number: 2608876. PRICE INQUIRY ...
IRP69 is a versatile ion exchange resin used as an API in Hyperkalemia solutions and as a formulation excipient in pharma ... AMBERLITE™ IRP69 is a powdered ion exchange resins that can be used as an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) for ... Hence, with AMBERLITE™IRP69 ion exchange resin, one can increase the rate at which poorly soluble drugs dissolve. ... When AMBERLITE™ IRP69 Ion Exchange Resin is ingested; it passes harmlessly through the body, collecting potassium while ...
AmberLite™ HPR9200 Cl
HPR9200 Cl Ion Exchange Resin is a Uniform Particle Size, Macroporous, Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin for Industrial ... It is a robust, high-quality resin for use in industrial demineralization applications when a combination of exceptional ... physical stability, simple and reliable operation, and long resin life is required. ... Amberlite™ HPR9200 Cl Ion Exchange Resin is a Uniform Particle Size, Macroporous, Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin for ...
AmberLite™ HPR650 H
HPR650 H Ion Exchange Resin is a Uniform Particle Size, Gel, Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin for Condensate Polishing and ... AmberLite™ HPR650 H Ion Exchange Resin is a Uniform Particle Size, Gel, Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin for Condensate ... AmberLite™ Ion Exchange Resins are available in a very wide range of chemical compositions and polymer structures and have been ... In systems where exceptional resistance to surface fouling is required, macroporous AmberLite™ HPR9000 OH Ion Exchange Resin is ...
Oral Liquid Dosage | Dow Pharma Solutions
AMBERLITE™ Ion Exchange Resins. Ion exchange functional excipients such as AMBERLITE™ offer a unique solution to control the ... DUOLITE™ Ion Exchange Resins. DUOLITE™ ion exchange resins prevent bitter active ingredients from releasing in the mouth, which ... The ion exchange resins can be used in combination with other excipients to provide targeted drug release profiles. Furthermore ... AMBERLITE™ prevents bitter active ingredients from releasing in the mouth, which leads to better patient compliance. ...
Patent US8071662 - Dental compositions with surface-treated filler for shelf stability - Google Patents
During this mixing time, AMBERLITE IR-120(Plus) ion-exchange resin was rinsed thoroughly with ethanol and decanted to clean the ... To the resulting mixture was added the ethanol-rinsed ion-exchange resin in order to convert the SPMA K-Salt to the free acid ... c) contacting the mixture with an ion-exchange resin to attach the acidic component to the surface of the metal oxide particle. ... a hydrophobic resin, involves ion-exchanging a salt of a strong acid. Specifically, the filler may be prepared by mixing a ...
Resin, Resin Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com
Wholesale Various High Quality Resin Products from Global Resin Suppliers and Resin Factory,Importer,Exporter at Alibaba.com. ... Ion Exchange Resin Equal To Amberlite Ir 120 , Strong Acid Cation Ion Exchange Resin Equal To Amberlite Ir 120 , View larger ... damar resin plastic resin pine resin dcpd resin acrylic resin furan resin natural resin vagh resin gp resin gelcoat resin bio ... Tags: Ion Exchange Resin Manufacturer China , Decoloring Resin , Anionic Ion Exchange Resin , View larger image ...
ion resin from HEBEI QIZE TRADE
Chlor-Alkali brine softening ion exchange resin equal to Lewatit TP260 Chlor-Alkali brine softening ion exchange resin SC 710is ... Weak acid cation resin equivalent to Amberlite IRC 50 Weak acid cation resin equivalent to Amberlite IRC 50 X-150is a ... Purification resin specialized series of ion exchange and adsorbent resin for pharmaceuticals have better effect on extraction ... Macroporous weak acidic cationic chelating resin for heavy metals removal Chlor-Alkali brine softening ion exchange resin SC ...
Ion Exchange Resins & Cartridges | Polysciences
Our expertise in ion exchange resin technology, coupled with the high quality of cartridge components and precision ... manufacturing techniques, allow us to provide you with the highest quality, best performing ion exchange resin cartridges. ... Amberlite is a registered trademark of Rohm and Haas Co.. Learn More ... Purolite® has been at the forefront in ion exchange resin technology and manufactures several hundred varieties of resins. As a ...
Patent US5654005 - Controlled release formulation having a preformed passageway - Google Patents
Amberlite ion exchange resins; Explotab sodium starch glycolate; and Ac-Di-Sol croscarmellose sodium. Other polymers which form ... Dosage forms using drug-loaded ion exchange resins. US20050196446 *. Mar 5, 2004. Sep 8, 2005. Huang Hai Y.. Polymeric ... The coating technique comprises the use of a fluidized bed coater in which a water insoluble resin is applied as a dispersion ... Time-controlled, sustained release, pharmaceutical composition containing water-soluble resins. US20040052845 *. Aug 3, 2001. ...
Patent US8883213 - Ion exchange resin treated to control swelling - Google Patents
... ion exchange resin having a one or more pharmaceutically active drugs applied directly to a non-equilibrated ion exchange resin ... provided for loading one or more drugs in a solution onto one or more ion exchange resin particles to form a drug-loaded resin ... The drug-loaded resin particle is a sustained-release coated layered pharmaceutical drug- ... The drug-resin complex then coated is shelf stable. ... a model small ion exchange particle resin includes AMBERLITE XE ...
Buy Amberlite Ira910 Water Purification Strong Base Anion Ion Exchange Resin - China Chemicals Used To Purify Water Supplier
Table 2 | Saponin Bitterness Reduction of Carica papaya Leaf Extracts through Adsorption of Weakly Basic Ion Exchange Resins
Leaf Extracts through Adsorption of Weakly Basic Ion Exchange Resins ... Types of weakly basic ion exchange resins. 5. Diaion WA21J. Amberlite IRA-67. Diaion WA30. ... Saponin Bitterness Reduction of Carica papaya Leaf Extracts through Adsorption of Weakly Basic Ion Exchange Resins. Table 2. ... Experimental design of saponin adsorption by three different types of ion exchange resins. ...
Amberlite™ IRA-958 (Cl), Ion Exchange Resin, Alfa Aesar™ 1kg Amberlite™ IRA-958 (Cl), Ion Exchange Resin, Alfa Aesar™
Ion-exchange Resin,Ion-exchange Resin Suppliers,Ion-exchange Resin Manufacturers
Ion-exchange Resin Suppliers, Ion-exchange Resin Manufacturers, Min.Order and FOB Price at Lookchem.com. ... ISO9001 Certified Styrene Series Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin Equal To Amberlite IRA-400/SA-10A. Cas No: 9002-24-8MSDS/COA ... factory price ion exchange resin Pharmaceutical resin for isolation and purification of theanine from tea. Cas No: Min.Order: 0 ... Ion exchange resin for Arsenic Removal in water treatment. Cas No: 9002-24-8 Min.Order: 0 Metric Ton. FOB Price: USD $ 0.0-0.0 ...
Amberlite™ IRA-402, Cl-form, ion-exchange resin, ACROS Organics™ 250g; Plastic bottle Amberlite™ IRA-402, Cl-form, ion-exchange...
Amberlite™ IRA-402, Cl-form, ion-exchange resin, ACROS Organics™ 5kg; Plastic bucket Amberlite™ IRA-402, Cl-form, ion-exchange...
Amberlite - Wikipedia
Strong Acid Cation Exchange at Thomas Scientific
Ion Exchanger Dowex 50W-X8 (Strongly Acidic Cation Exchanger, H+ Form), Ion Exchanger Amberlyst 15 (Strongly Acidic.. ... Amberlite r IRN-77, ion exchange resin, nuclear grade Alfa Aesar. Formula: Styrene-DVB Strongly acidic cation exchange resin ... Strongly acidic cation exchange resin that meets requirements of FDA Food Additive Regulation 21 CFR 173.25. This ion-exchange ... Strongly acidic cation exchange resin that meets requirements of FDA Food Additive Regulation 21 CFR 173.25. This ion-exchange ...
Fluorescent chlorophyll catabolites in bananas light up blue halos of cell death | PNAS
Amberlite IRA-900, Cl-form ion exchange resin was from Acros Organics. Sep-Pak-C18 Cartridges were from Waters Associates. The ... The extract was loaded in two parallel batches onto two anion exchange columns with 12.5 mL of solid resin each. Elution of ... "Liquid Secondary Ion" Mass spectrometry (LSIMS): Finnigan MAT 95-S, positive-ion mode, cesium gun, 20 keV, matrix: glycerine, m ... that eluted from the IEX-column when it was loaded with the extract was collected and again applied to 12.5 mL of Amberlite- ...
55276-43-2 - 1-(Methylsulfonyl)piperazine, 97% - H63870 - Alfa Aesar
4-Chloro-N,N-diisopropyl-3-nitrobenzamide, 97% - H59894 - Alfa Aesar
Process for producing cisatracurium compounds and associated intermediates - Patent # 8293912 - PatentGenius
... acidic ion exchange resins, and combinations thereof.. 21. The process of claim 20, wherein the organic acid is an acidic ion ... 15 hydrogen form, Amberlite.RTM. IR120 hydrogen form or Amberjet.RTM. 1200 hydrogen form. Preferred organic acids (including ... Exemplary inorganic or organic acids (including acidic ion exchange resins) that can be used in the step (d)(i) hydrolysis ... The solution was applied to two ion exchange cartridges (HYPER SAX 10000MG/75 ML/10PKG; Cat. No. 60108-715). The cartridges ...
IJMS | Free Full-Text | Stabilized Conversion Efficiency and Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells from Beta vulgaris Pigment | HTML
Methods, systems and devices for analyzing a biological fluid sample following ion exchange - Patent # 8426207 -...
... property of an ion exchange resin-treated biological fluid sample are provided. ... Specific examples of cationic ion exchange resins include, but are not limited to: AMBERJET.TM. 1200(H); Amberlite.TM. CG-50, ... The terms "ion exchange medium", "ion exchange material" and "ion exchange resin" are used interchangeably herein with ... cation exchange media and mixed ion exchange media, preferably cation exchange or mixed ion exchange media. A preferred ion ...
Rationally designed ruthenium complexes for 1- and 2-photon photodynamic therapy | Nature Communications
The counter ion hexafluorophosphate was exchanged to chloride by elution with methanol from the ion exchange resin Amberlite ... The counter ion hexafluorophosphate was exchanged to chloride by elution with methanol from the ion exchange resin Amberlite ... The counter ion hexafluorophosphate was exchanged to chloride by elution with methanol from the ion exchange resin Amberlite ... The counter ion hexafluorophosphate was exchanged to chloride by elution with methanol from the ion exchange resin Amberlite ...
Deep Bed Filters | Products & Suppliers | Engineering360
Water Filters - AMBERLITE Ion Exchange Resins and Polymeric Adsorbents -- IRN160 Supplier: Dow Water & Process Solutions ... Filter Medium Material: Ion Exchange Resin, Anion Exchange Resin, Cation Exchange Resin, Mixed Resin ... Description: AMBERLITE™ IRN160 resin is a mixture of uniform particle size gelular polystyrene cation and anion exchange resins ... Packed beds (adsorption or ion exchange columns, deep bed filters , and perhaps even stripping towers) are close to being PFRs ...
Patent US4859462 - Polymer-treated ion exchange resins - Google Patents
Sulfonic acid cationic exchange resin particles which have been treated to improve their coatability with minor amounts of high ... a cationic exchange resin which is 100-200 mesh (75-150 μm) fractured resin particles of Amberlite IR-120. The parent resin of ... The resin should not have inherent pharmacological or toxic properties.. Adsorption of the drug onto the ion exchange resin ... The ion exchange resins, drugs, and coatings, and methods for preparing drug-resin complexes, for coating of the complexes, and ...
Ion Exchange Adsorption Kinetics of Miglitol by D001 Resins
... it may be inferred from these gotten values that the ion exchange process is all mainly controlled by film diffusion. Therefore ... The results showed that Type 1 pseudo-second order kinetic equation can be all used to describe miglitol adsorbed by D001 resin ... temperature and vibrating rate for effect of mass transfer diffusion process control of miglitol onto D001 resin are relatively ... In order to explore internal factors for adsorption kinetic effect of miglitol by D001 resin, a batch adsorption operation for ...
Metal ionsSeparationChromatographyPuroliteFunctional ExcipientsAnion exchange resinsNuclearAcidicIRP69EquivalentsD001CationicAdsorbent ResinPolystyrene resinSulfonic acidStablePurificationAqueous solutionPolymerAcidPurityFTIRDrug-resin complexGradeAnionicKineticsSodiumPreconcentrationSorptionSuitableAdsorption capacityWidelyBedsRemovalSolid Phase ExtrUniform particleDeterminationSuppliersFormMembraneBeadsDemineralization applicationsOrganic1980Exceptional
- Metal ions diffused from the feed compartment to the stripping compartment through an hybrid Donnan dialysis which consists to combine two ion exchange membranes with solvent impregnated resin (SIR). (scirp.org)
- Experiments were performed as a function of nature of the extractant impregnated on the XAD-4 resin as well as the concentration in the resin phase, the stripping pH, the concentration ratio of metal ions in the feed compartment and the nature of the counter ions in strip compartment. (scirp.org)
- The results show that the D2EHPA is the better extractant for the metal ions used in this work, and it's shown a good selectivity for the separation between ions. (scirp.org)
- The distribution coefficients (K d ) and percentage adsorption of metal ions on resin were determined by batch methods using atomic absorption spectrophotometry (AAS). (scielo.org.za)
- The effect of experimental parameters, such as pH, treatment time, temperature, adsorbent dose, initial metal ion concentration and flow rate, on the removal of metal ions was also studied. (scielo.org.za)
- An excess amount of heavy metal ions in aquatic environments is known to cause severe damage to human health and aquatic life. (scielo.org.za)
- Therefore, separation of these metal ions from natural water at trace level is of paramount importance both for water purification and analysis. (scielo.org.za)
- The complete removal of toxic heavy metal ions that are incompatible with biological systems requires expensive treatment in order to produce water that is again useful for domestic use (Monteagudo and Ortiz, 2000). (scielo.org.za)
- It is essential to extend methods for removal of metal ions to decrease the pollution load on the environment. (scielo.org.za)
- In recent years, the adsorption process has also received much attention and has become one of the more popular methods for the removal of heavy metal ions from wastewater, because of its competitive and effective process. (scielo.org.za)
- Numerous adsorbents have been reported for the removal of toxic metal ions, such as chitin (Santosa et al. (scielo.org.za)
- 1997). Adsorption using commercial activated carbon (CAC) can remove metal ions from waste-water, such as Cd(II), Ni(II), Cr(III) and Cu(II) (Ramos et al. (scielo.org.za)
- The most widespread chelating functional groups used for removal of metal ions from effluents are thiol (Saha et al. (scielo.org.za)
- The removal of metal ions and oxyanions from dilute or eoneentrated solutions has reeeived a great deal of attention in the last 40 years, to reeoverhigh-cost metals or to decontamínate effluents 1 . (conicyt.cl)
- None of the alkaline cations was interfered, and the interference of many other metal ions was eliminated via ion-exchange separation using a cation-exchanger resin, Amberlite IR-120, before the flotation step. (mysciencework.com)
- Dow's AMBERLITE™ resins can enable high performance purification and separation operations. (dow.com)
- In mixed bed applications, the light color of this anion resin is designed to allow easy visual distinction from the dark-colored cation resin following backwash separation. (dupont.com)
- The color distinction between this pair of resins allows easy visual confirmation of separation following backwash. (dupont.com)
- Together, these resins offer exceptional separation in mixed beds, which combined with excellent water quality and resin purity, has made them known throughout the industry as a premium mixed bed pairing. (dupont.com)
- In our experiment, D001 resin as a separation medium has been appeared a good adsorption efficiency. (scirp.org)
- Ion exchange resins are widely used in different separation, purification, and decontamination processes. (caldic.com)
- GE Healthcare HiTrap™ AVB Sepharose™ Columns are pre-packed with affinity chromatography medium (resin) for simple operation with a syringe, pump or chromatographic system. (fishersci.at)
- 9. The process of claim 1 which includes further purifying the eluted solution by one or more of membrane filtration, ion exchange chromatography and activated carbon treatment. (sumobrain.com)
- In a second step, the ion exchange chromatography technique with Amberlite IRA-400Cl and Streamline Q XL resins was used. (ufscar.br)
- It was evidenced by the ion exchange chromatography that the Amberlite IRA- 400Cl resin makes the process of re-extraction of clavulanic acid from the top phase possible and that the phosphate present in the top phase makes clavulanic acid adsorption difficult for both studied resins. (ufscar.br)
- More recently, cross-linked polystyrene, the basis of most ion-exchange resins, has been used without exchange groups for gel chromatography (p. (klinikvitalitas.com)
- Purolite ® has been at the forefront in ion exchange resin technology and manufactures several hundred varieties of resins. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® S957 Mixed Acid Cation Resin is a specially developed Monophos™ chelating resin, which incorporates phosphonic, and sulfonic functional groups on a mechanically and osmotically resistant matrix. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® UCW5072, Low TOC Strong Base Anion Resin, OH Form is a gel type 1 strong base anion exchange resin specially cleaned for Ultra-Pure Water demands. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® MB3710, Standard Mixed Bed Resin, H/OH Form ready to use mixed bed resins has 1:1 chemical equivalence and high exchange capacity. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® UCW3700, Low TOC Mixed Bed, H/OH Form mixed bed resin is ready to use, 1:1 chemical equivalent that is highly regenerated in the H+ and OH- forms. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® A400, Type 1 Porous Strong Base Anion Resin, Chorlide Form is a clear gel Type 1 strong-base anion exchanger with both high operating capacity and the ability to achieve low residual silica levels. (polysciences.com)
- Nicotine polacrilex is nicotine bound to an ion-exchange resin (polymethacrylic acid, such as Amberlite IRP64, Purolite C115HMR or Doshion P551). (wikipedia.org)
- Macroporous weak base anion resins from Purolite have excellent mechanical, osmotic, and chemical stability, combined with the capability of very fast rates of ion exchange, making them particularly suitable for the removal of high molecular weight organic materials from aqeous solutions. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® A830, High Capacity Weak Base Acrylic Anion Resin, Free Base Form is a high capacity macroporous anion exchange resin with an acrylic matrix. (polysciences.com)
- Purolite ® A835, Weak Base Anion Exchange Resin is a macroporous-type anion exchange resin with an acrylic matrix. (polysciences.com)
- AMBERLITE™ Ion Exchange Functional Excipients prevent bitter active ingredients from releasing in the mouth, which leads to better patient compliance. (dow.com)
- Ion exchange functional excipients such as AMBERLITE™ offer a unique solution to control the release of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and improve drug stabilization in liquid suspensions. (dow.com)
Anion exchange resins5
- Description: AMBERLITE™ IRN160 resin is a mixture of uniform particle size gelular polystyrene cation and anion exchange resins, supplied in the H+/OH- form. (globalspec.com)
- The mechanism of the deamination of anion-exchange resins. (springer.com)
- G.R. Hall, M. Streat, Radiation-induced decomposition of ion exchange resins: part I. Anion-exchange resins. (springer.com)
- Gamma radiation effect on gas production in anion exchange resins. (springer.com)
- A. Baidak, J.A. Laverne, Radiation-induced decomposition of anion exchange resins. (springer.com)
- It is a premium-quality, high-capacity resin with uniform particle size designed specifically for use in nuclear condensate polishing mixed beds when highest resin purity and water quality are required. (dupont.com)
- This resin is designed for use in radwaste applications and deep bed condensate polishing in BWR nuclear power plants. (globalspec.com)
- Irradiation-induced modifications of polymers found in nuclear waste embedding processes Part II: the ion-exchange resin. (springer.com)
- c) contacting the mixture with an ion-exchange resin to attach the acidic component to the surface of the metal oxide particle. (google.com)
- That is a macroreticular strong-acidic cation ion exchange resin and applies widely in China. (scirp.org)
- with the strongly acidic cation resin BC121(NC). (xpandrally.com)
- Product Name: Cation Exchange Resin Purity: 9.5% Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade Product Application: LIJIANG™ D001 macroporous cation exchange resin is a polystyrene matrix, macroporous strongly acidic cation exchange resin . (xpandrally.com)
- AMBERLITE™ IRP69 is a powdered ion exchange resins that can be used as an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) for hyperkalemia solutions and as a formulation excipient in a variety of pharmaceutical applications. (dow.com)
- Hence, with AMBERLITE™IRP69 ion exchange resin, one can increase the rate at which poorly soluble drugs dissolve. (dow.com)
- For most of the Dowex and Amberlite types we can offer high quality Lewatit® equivalents. (caldic.com)
- In order to explore internal factors for adsorption kinetic effect of miglitol by D001 resin, a batch adsorption operation for miglitol kinetic adsorption at different concentrations, temperatures and vibrating rates was investigated in oscillator (SHZ-A), respectively. (scirp.org)
- The results showed that Type 1 pseudo-second order kinetic equation can be all used to describe miglitol adsorbed by D001 resin at different concentrations, temperatures and vibrating rates. (scirp.org)
- Therefore, the results also suggest that the external adsorption factors such as solute concentration, temperature and vibrating rate for effect of mass transfer diffusion process control of miglitol onto D001 resin are relatively weak. (scirp.org)
- In this study, the miglitol adsorption kinetics at different effect factors will be investigated by the selected D001 resin as adsorbent in batch adsorption, our results are not only for important scientific significance but also for wide reference in practical application. (scirp.org)
- The D001 resin (Na + form) was purchased from Sunresin Technol. (scirp.org)
- 5. The method of claim 1 , wherein the ion exchange resin comprises a sulfonic acid cationic exchange resin particles. (google.com.au)
- Sulfonic acid cationic exchange resin particles which have been treated to improve their coatability with minor amounts of high molecular weight polymers selected from carboxypolymethylene, xanthan gum, and propylene glycol alginate. (google.com.au)
- The present invention relates to sulfonic acid cationic exchange resin particles which have been treated with a minor amount of a high molecular weight polymer to improve the particles coatability, to methods for treating the particles with such polymers and to selective, prolonged continuous release pharmaceutical preparations made therefrom. (google.com.au)
- These results suggest that the cation exchange resin THBA holds great potential to remove cationic heavy metal species from industrial wastewater. (scielo.org.za)
- Diaion SP700 Adsorbent Resin for Phenolic Compounds Removal Equal to Diaion SP700 this resin is a nonionic, cross-linked polymeric adsorbent. (tradekey.com)
- All macroporous polystyrene resin wholesalers & macroporous polystyrene resin manufacturers come from members. (xpandrally.com)
- We doesn't provide macroporous polystyrene resin products or service, please contact them directly and verify their companies info carefully. (xpandrally.com)
- The octylglucoside-solubilized enzyme lost all its activity when it was passed through a hydrophobic polystyrene resin, Bio Beads SM-2. (ubc.ca)
- Zorbax Strong Cation Exchange packing has 300Å pore size silica particles chemically bonded to an aromatic sulfonic acid group. (thomassci.com)
- By creating a stable amorphous form, AMBERLITE™ resins can also prevent polymorphism which occurs when drugs change from one crystalline or amorphous form to another. (dow.com)
- The drug-resin complex then coated is shelf stable. (google.com.au)
- The recent development and market introduction of a new type of alkaline stable imidazole-based anion exchange membrane and related ionomers by Dioxide Materials is enabling the advancement of new and improved electrochemical processes which can operate at commercially viable operating voltages, current efficiencies, and current densities. (frontiersin.org)
- The first process is the direct electrochemical generation of pure formic acid in a three-compartment cell configuration using the alkaline stable anion exchange membrane and a cation exchange membrane. (frontiersin.org)
- The CO 2 cell consists of a two-compartment design utilizing the alkaline stable anion exchange membrane to separate the anode and cathode compartments. (frontiersin.org)
- The third process is an alkaline water electrolysis cell process, where the alkaline stable anion exchange membrane allows stable cell operation in 1 M KOH electrolyte solutions at current densities of 1 A/cm 2 at about 1.90 V. The cell has demonstrated operation for thousands of hours, showing a voltage increase in time of only 5 μV/h. (frontiersin.org)
- Furthermore, Amberlite IRA 400 not only had a stable adsorption capacity at 25℃-35℃, but also had a good selectivity to muconic acid recovery while other organic acids in solution simultaneously. (ncl.edu.tw)
- and (3) I'd also like to know much deeper on how to rinse the resin, does the purification be performed on ion-exchange column? (protocol-online.org)
- The extraction processes with ultrafiltration membranes, with organic solvents and extraction in aqueous two-phase systems (ATPS) have been studied whereas purification has been studied for processes which involve ion exchange. (ufscar.br)
- The adsorption of heavy metal cations, Pb(II), Cd(II), Cu(II), Zn(II) and Fe(II) from aqueous solution by newly-synthesized tamarind 4-hydroxybenzoic acid (THBA) resin was investigated. (scielo.org.za)
- AmberLite™ Ion Exchange Resins are available in a very wide range of chemical compositions and polymer structures and have been used for decades in a high-value applications including water treatment in industrial and power generation plants. (dupont.com)
- Advantages This product is a type of ion exchange resin where the polymer matrix of styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer crosslinking structure has a quaternary ammonium group [-N(CH3)3]. (lookchem.com)
- Polyester fibers, polymer films and polyester resins are formed from the reaction of MEG with divalent acids and their esters. (degruyter.com)
- AmberLite™ HPR650 H Ion Exchange Resin is a Uniform Particle Size, Gel, Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin for Condensate Polishing and Mixed Bed Demineralization Applications for the Power Industry. (dupont.com)
- Strong Cation Exchange (SCX) Supra-Clean® Spherical Silica-based Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) products are recommended for extracting basic compounds when analyzing cations, antibiotics, drugs, amino acids, catecholamines, herbicides, nucleic acid bases, nucleosides, and surfactants. (thomassci.com)
- 10. The method according to claim 9, wherein said chelating resin comprises an iminodiacetic acid functionality. (patentgenius.com)
- 11. The method according to claim 1, wherein said ion exchange material is selected from the group consisting of a water insoluble polymeric cation exchange resin, EDTA, oxalic acid, citric acid and a water soluble polyacrylate. (patentgenius.com)
- J. L. Cortina, N. Miralles, M. Aguilar and A. M. Sastre, "Solvent Impregnated Resins Containing Di-(2-ethylhexyl) Phosphoric Acid. (scirp.org)
- In this study, chemical precipitation and ion exchange were used to the recovery of muconic acid from the fermentation broth. (ncl.edu.tw)
- In order to find the suitable resin for the recovery of muconic acid, we checked the ionic forms of different resin to identify the influence of the inlet muconic acid concentrations and the operating pH values. (ncl.edu.tw)
- We also found the Amberlite IRA 400 had the highest adsorption capacity of 110 mg muconic acid/g resin in this system. (ncl.edu.tw)
- In addition, the muconic acid adsorption behavior by using IRA 400 resin followed the Freundlich isotherm model. (ncl.edu.tw)
- This study focused on the integration of lactic acid adsorption and desorption onto commercially available resins in batch reactors with consequent scale-up in fixed-bed reactors. (zenodo.org)
- The invention provides a polylactic acid-based resin having a high molecular weight, high heat resistance and an amide bond in its molecular chain, a production process and a use thereof. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- 2. The polylactic acid-based resin (I) according to claim 1 wherein each of the poly (L-lactic acid) and poly (D-lactic acid) in which the percentage of the terminal functional group which is a carboxyl group is 85% or more. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- 3. The polylactic acid-based resin (I) according to claim 1 or 2 wherein the polyisocyanate compound is an aliphatic diisocyanate compound. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- 5. The process for producing the polylactic acid-based resin (I) according to claim 4 wherein the polyisocyanate compound is an aliphatic diisocyanate compound. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- 6. The process for producing the polylactic acid-based resin (I) according to claim 4 or 5 which process comprises a step of allowing the polyisocyanate compound to react with the mixture in the presence of an amidation catalyst. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- 7. The process for producing the polylactic acid-based resin (I) according to claim 6 wherein the amidation catalyst comprises at least one metal selected from the group consisting of metals in Groups 1, 2 and 3 in the Periodic Table. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- 8. The process for producing the polylactic acid-based resin (I) according to claim 6 wherein the amidation catalyst comprises magnesium or calcium. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- Food Grade Ion Exchange Resins are widely used in desalination and decolonization of drinking water, also widely used in food fermentation industries (starch sugar, beer, sorbitol, xylitol, amino acid, citric acid, lactic acid). (iyajean.com)
- Supply 615798, ethylene glycol ( 1,2-ethanediol , AnalaR BDH Prod 103244N), which was deionised with amberlite ion exchange resin-150 (Merck 1.15965.0500), glycerol 99%+ (Aldrich cat 13,487-2), hydrochloric acid (Univar Ajax Finechem B/No. (thefreedictionary.com)
- The acid catalysed addition of butadiene to acetic acid using ion-exchange resin catalysts having bulky counterions to improve the reaction selectivity to two isomeric C4 butenyl acetates is disclosed in several patents viz. (allindianpatents.com)
- The present study proposed utilizing the aqueous two-phase system (ATPS) to purify the clavulanic acid and re-extract it with ion exchange adsorption, which might provide information for further studies on coupled processes which operate continuously. (ufscar.br)
- Addition of ethanol, in order to precipitate the phosphate salts, made the re-extraction of clavulanic acid from the ATPS top phase by Streamline Q XL resin possible. (ufscar.br)
- UCW3700 resins are manufactured by a proprietary process that achieves the high purity for ultra-pure water applications for the micro-electronics and semi-conductor industry (May also be suitable for special applications in pharmaceuticals). (polysciences.com)
- Herein, a high purity of Îµ-PL was prepared using Amberlite IRC-50 ion-exchange resin. (bvsalud.org)
- Investigation of gamma radiation effect on the anion exchange resin Amberlite IRA-400 in hydroxide form by FTIR and 13C NMR spectroscopy. (springer.com)
- The resin was characterised on the basis of FTIR, elemental analysis, ion-exchange capacity and physico-chemical properties. (scielo.org.za)
- Cao, Zhanfang 2017-12-15 00:00:00 In this paper, a new resin (PIDTR) containing acyl and thiourea chelating groups was synthesized and its adsorption performances and mechanism to Cu(II) were investigated by adsorption tests, BET, SEM, FTIR and XPS analyses. (deepdyve.com)
- FTIR and XPS analysis further proved that Cu(II) ions were chemisorbed on the surface of PIDTR by formation of CuN, CuO and CuS bonds with the breakage of NH, C=O and S=C bonds in PIDTR. (deepdyve.com)
- The drug-loaded resin particle is a sustained-release coated layered pharmaceutical drug-ion exchange resin having a one or more pharmaceutically active drugs applied directly to a non-equilibrated ion exchange resin to form a drug-resin complex. (google.com.au)
- No. 4,221,778, the contents of which are incorporated herein by reference, such preparations contain ion exchange resin particles having a pharmacologically active drug adsorbed thereon to form drug-resin complex particles, at least a portion of which particles are treated with an impregnating agent and provided with a diffusion barrier coating. (google.com.au)
- By varying the amount of coating, and/or by blending coated drug-resin complex particles with uncoated drug-resin complex particles, it is possible to selectively modify the preparation's drug dissolution profile as desired. (google.com.au)
- Food Grade Ion Exchange Resin are also used in removal of hardness and alkalies in drinking water, fruit juice and beverages to improve taste. (iyajean.com)
- The bead size uniformity and dark color is tailored to complement the smaller, less dense, anionic, gel AmberLite™ HPR550 OH Ion Exchange Resin. (dupont.com)
- Experiments show that the ion exchange system based on strong anionic resin pre-treated with a sodium bisulfite solution can reduce the aldehyde level from about 300ppm to less than 5ppm. (degruyter.com)
- N. Swami and D. B. Dreisinger, "Kinetics of Zinc Removal from Cobalt Electrolytes by Ion Exchange," Solvent Extraction and Ion Exchange, Vol. 13, No. 6, 1995, pp. 1037-1062. (scirp.org)
- V. A. Lemos and P. X. Balia, "Amberlite XAD-2 Functionnalzed with 2-Amin Othiophenol as a New Sorbent for On-Line Preconcentration of Cadmium and Copper," Talanta, Vol. 67, No. 3, 2005, pp. 564-570. (scirp.org)
- S. Baytak and A. R. Turker, "The Use of Agrobacterium Tumefacients Immobilized on Amberlite XAD-4 as a New Biosorbent for the Column Preconcentration of Iron(II), Cobalt(II), Manganese(II), and Chromium(III)," Talanta, Vol. 65, No. 4, 2005, pp. 938-945. (scirp.org)
- The thermodynamic parameters entropy (S) enthalpy (H) and free energy (G) changes are computed which reveal that the chromium removal from tannery wastes by ion exchangers is an endothermic physical sorption and entropically driven process. (thefreedictionary.com)
- A number of these studies have developed sorption proeesses ineluding adsorption and ion-exehange meehanisms, preeipitation, solvent extraetion,eonjunetion of membranes and polymers using simple materiais sueh asaetivated earbon or more sophistieated materials sueh as espeeially tailoredpolymers as well as biosorbents, sueh as fungal or baeterial biomass, andmateriais of biologieal origin, ineluding alginate and ehitosan 2 ' 14 . (conicyt.cl)
- Therefore, for these resins, the optimum pH for sorption isbetween 7 and 9, where the eoneentration of HAsO 4 2- speeies is high 27 . (conicyt.cl)
- A suitable tool for abuse deterrence, AMBERLITE™ resins can bind the API and prevent immediate release even when the formulation is crushed, which maintains the intended rate of absorption. (dow.com)
- The influence of dose adsorbent and type of resin on adsorption capacity (%) was assessed. (hindawi.com)
- Given the need of a petrochemical complex to further strip the aldehyde (formaldehyde and acetaldehyde) to increase the quality of the MEG and increase the lifetime of the alpha-alumina-based silver catalyst, resin beds are designed and their surface absorption capacity is investigated to optimize aldehyde (formaldehyde and acetaldehyde) removal in the recirculating water flow of the ethylene oxide unit. (degruyter.com)
- The method of synthesis and the arsenie removal properties of ion-exehange resins based on N-methyl-D-glueamine and trimethylammonium groups are presented. (conicyt.cl)
- A homogeneous catalyst, iron-tetrasulfophthalocyanine (FeTsPc), was electrostatically immobilized on the powdered anion exchange resin (Amb-FeTsPc) for the enhanced removal of selected pharmaceuticals and endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDC) (cefaclor, diclofenac, ibuprofen and bisphenol-A). It removed 40 ∼ 99% of four target pollutants. (iwaponline.com)
- The removal mechanisms for all four compounds by Amb-FeTsPc were also investigated in terms of adsorption, ion exchange and oxidability. (iwaponline.com)
- Studies on adsorptive removal of Co(II), Cr(III) and Ni(II) by IRN77 cation-exchange resin. (semanticscholar.org)
Solid Phase Extr1
- Two different clean-up methodologies were employed: solid-phase extraction with C18 cartridges and ion exchange with Amberlite XAD7 resin. (edu.mx)
- Amberlite™ HPR9200 Cl Ion Exchange Resin is a Uniform Particle Size, Macroporous, Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin for Industrial Demineralization Applications. (dupont.com)
- J. Serarols, J. Poch, M. F. Llop and I. Villaescusa, "Determination of the Effective Diffusion Coefficient for Gold(III) on Macroporous Resin XAD2 Impregnated with Triisobutyl Phosphine Sulfide," Reactive and Functional Polymers, Vol. 41, No. 1-2, 1999, pp. 27-35. (scirp.org)
- I just wanna know (1) what is the purpose of further purifying the 97% pure acrylamide using resin, and (2) I have searched online for suppliers for the MB3 or MB6 amberlite resin but i could not find update info on that (probably the name of the amberite resin has changed), is there any existing brands commercially available? (protocol-online.org)
- This resin is specially purified to ensure high percentage conversion to the regenerated form and is offered in a closely controlled particle size range. (polysciences.com)
- The present invention provides a method and composition are provided for loading one or more drugs in a solution onto one or more ion exchange resin particles to form a drug-loaded resin particle. (google.com.au)
- The results showed that Cl form had more advantages than OH form in experimental operation and the storage of resins. (ncl.edu.tw)
- In this paper, we discuss the detailed technical aspects of these three technologies utilizing this unique anion exchange membrane. (frontiersin.org)
- It is a robust, high-quality resin for use in industrial demineralization applications when a combination of exceptional physical stability, simple and reliable operation, and long resin life is required. (dupont.com)
- 1980). These resins, prepared from petrochemicals, are costly. (scielo.org.za)
- AMBERLITE™ resins offer an exceptional solution to control the release of APIs in tablets, liquid suspensions and semi solids. (dow.com)
- In systems where exceptional resistance to surface fouling is required, macroporous AmberLite™ HPR9000 OH Ion Exchange Resin is the recommended pairing. (dupont.com)