Adaptor Protein Complex delta Subunits
Adaptor Protein Complex 1
Adaptor Protein Complex 2
Adaptor Protein Complex 4
Adaptor Protein Complex Subunits
Adaptor Protein Complex mu Subunits
Adaptor Proteins, Vesicular Transport
A class of proteins involved in the transport of molecules via TRANSPORT VESICLES. They perform functions such as binding to the cell membrane, capturing cargo molecules and promoting the assembly of CLATHRIN. The majority of adaptor proteins exist as multi-subunit complexes, however monomeric varieties have also been found.
Adaptor Protein Complex gamma Subunits
Adaptor Protein Complex beta Subunits
The structure and function of the beta 2-adaptin appendage domain. (1/20)The heterotetrameric AP2 adaptor (alpha, beta 2, mu 2 and sigma 2 subunits) plays a central role in clathrin-mediated endocytosis. We present the protein recruitment function and 1.7 A resolution structure of its beta 2-appendage domain to complement those previously determined for the mu 2 subunit and alpha appendage. Using structure-directed mutagenesis, we demonstrate the ability of the beta 2 appendage alone to bind directly to clathrin and the accessory proteins AP180, epsin and eps15 at the same site. Clathrin polymerization is promoted by binding of clathrin simultaneously to the beta 2-appendage site and to a second site on the adjacent beta 2 hinge. This results in the displacement of the other ligands from the beta 2 appendage. Thus clathrin binding to an AP2-accessory protein complex would cause the controlled release of accessory proteins at sites of vesicle formation. (+info)
The highly conserved C-terminal dileucine motif in the cytosolic domain of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope glycoprotein is critical for its association with the AP-1 clathrin adaptor [correction of adapter]. (2/20)Short amino acid sequences in the cytosolic domains of transmembrane proteins are recognized by specialized adaptor [corrected] proteins which are part of coated vesicles utilized to transport membrane proteins between the trans-Golgi network (TGN) and the plasma membrane (forward and backward). Previously, we and others reported that the membrane-proximal tyrosine residues Y712 (human immunodeficiency virus [HIV]) and Y721 (simian immunodeficiency virus [SIV]) in the envelope glycoprotein (Env) of the primate lentiviruses are crucial for the association of Env with clathrin-associated adaptor [corrected] complex AP-2. The same tyrosine-based endocytosis motifs in the cytosolic domains (EnvCD) of transmembrane gp41 of HIV type 1 (HIV-1) and SIV, respectively, were also shown to modulate the interaction with TGN- and endosome-based clathrin-associated complex AP-1. Our findings suggested that EnvCD binding to AP-1, unlike the association of EnvCD with AP-2, is dependent largely on residues other than Y712 and Y721. Here, we tested if motifs downstream of Y712 affect HIV-1 EnvCD-AP-1 binding and Env trafficking. Mutational analysis revealed that the C-terminal leucine-based motif in Env was crucial for the recruitment of AP-1 in vitro and in Env-expressing cells. In addition to affecting Env-AP-1 association, mutations at the C terminus of Env also altered the subcellular localization of Env, suggesting that proper post-Golgi routing of Env depends on its recruitment of AP-1. Finally, the C-terminal dileucine was shown to assist the membrane-proximal Y712 motif in restricting the cell surface expression of Env. (+info)
PACS-1 binding to adaptors is required for acidic cluster motif-mediated protein traffic. (3/20)PACS-1 is a cytosolic protein involved in controlling the correct subcellular localization of integral membrane proteins that contain acidic cluster sorting motifs, such as furin and human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) NEF: We have now investigated the interaction of PACS-1 with heterotetrameric adaptor complexes. PACS-1 associates with both AP-1 and AP-3, but not AP-2, and forms a ternary complex between furin and AP-1. A short sequence within PACS-1 that is essential for binding to AP-1 has been identified. Mutation of this motif yielded a dominant-negative PACS-1 molecule that can still bind to acidic cluster motifs on cargo proteins but not to adaptor complexes. Expression of dominant-negative PACS-1 causes a mislocalization of both furin and mannose 6-phosphate receptor from the trans-Golgi network, but has no effect on the localization of proteins that do not contain acidic cluster sorting motifs. Furthermore, expression of dominant-negative PACS-1 inhibits the ability of HIV-1 Nef to downregulate MHC-I. These studies demonstrate the requirement for PACS-1 interactions with adaptor proteins in multiple processes, including secretory granule biogenesis and HIV-1 pathogenesis. (+info)
The beta-appendages of the four adaptor-protein (AP) complexes: structure and binding properties, and identification of sorting nexin 9 as an accessory protein to AP-2. (4/20)Adaptor protein (AP) complexes are essential components for the formation of coated vesicles and the recognition of cargo proteins for intracellular transport. Each AP complex exposes two appendage domains with that function to bind regulatory accessory proteins in the cytosol. Secondary structure predictions, sequence alignments and CD spectroscopy were used to relate the beta-appendages of all human AP complexes to the previously published crystal structure of AP-2. The results suggested that the beta-appendages of AP-1, AP-2 and AP-3 have similar structures, consisting of two subdomains, whereas that of AP-4 lacks the inner subdomain. Pull-down and overlay assays showed partial overlap in the binding specificities of the beta-appendages of AP-1 and AP-2, whereas the corresponding domain of AP-3 displayed a unique binding pattern. That AP-4 may have a truncated, non-functional domain was indicated by its apparent inability to bind any proteins from cytosol. Of several novel beta-appendage-binding proteins detected, one that had affinity exclusively for AP-2 was identified as sorting nexin 9 (SNX9). SNX9, which contains a phox and an Src homology 3 domain, was found in large complexes and was at least partially associated with AP-2 in the cytosol. SNX9 may function to assist AP-2 in its role at the plasma membrane. (+info)
The delta subunit of AP-3 is required for efficient transport of VSV-G from the trans-Golgi network to the cell surface. (5/20)Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein (VSV-G) is a transmembrane protein that functions as the surface coat of enveloped viral particles. We report the surprising result that VSV-G uses the tyrosine-based di-acidic motif (-YTDIE-) found in its cytoplasmic tail to recruit adaptor protein complex 3 for export from the trans-Golgi network. The same sorting code is used to recruit coat complex II to direct efficient transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus. These results demonstrate that a single sorting sequence can interact with sequential coat machineries to direct transport through the secretory pathway. We propose that use of this compact sorting domain reflects a need for both efficient endoplasmic reticulum export and concentration of VSV-G into specialized post-trans-Golgi network secretory-lysosome type transport containers to facilitate formation of viral coats at the cell surface. (+info)
Subunit H of the V-ATPase binds to the medium chain of adaptor protein complex 2 and connects Nef to the endocytic machinery. (6/20)Nef is an accessory protein of human and simian immunodeficiency viruses (HIV and SIV) that is required for efficient viral infectivity and pathogenicity. It decreases the expression of CD4 on the surface of infected cells. V1H is the regulatory subunit H of the vacuolar membrane ATPase (V-ATPase). Previously, the interaction between Nef and V1H has been found to facilitate the internalization of CD4, suggesting that V1H could connect Nef to the endocytic machinery. In this study, we demonstrate that V1H binds to the C-terminal flexible loop in Nef from HIV-1 and to the medium chain (mu2) of the adaptor protein complex 2 (AP-2) in vitro and in vivo. The interaction sites of V1H and mu2 were mapped to a central region in V1H from positions 133 to 363, which contains 4 armadillo repeats, and to the N-terminal adaptin-binding domain in mu2 from positions 1 to 145. Fusing Nef to V1H reproduced the appropriate trafficking of Nef. This chimera internalized CD4 even in the absence of the C-terminal flexible loop in Nef. Finally, blocking the expression of V1H decreased the enhancement of virion infectivity by Nef. Thus, V1H can function as an adaptor for interactions between Nef and AP-2. (+info)
Phosphoinositide 3-kinase regulates beta2-adrenergic receptor endocytosis by AP-2 recruitment to the receptor/beta-arrestin complex. (7/20)Internalization of beta-adrenergic receptors (betaARs) occurs by the sequential binding of beta-arrestin, the clathrin adaptor AP-2, and clathrin. D-3 phosphoinositides, generated by the action of phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) may regulate the endocytic process; however, the precise molecular mechanism is unknown. Here we demonstrate that betaARKinase1 directly interacts with the PIK domain of PI3K to form a cytosolic complex. Overexpression of the PIK domain displaces endogenous PI3K from betaARK1 and prevents betaARK1-mediated translocation of PI3K to activated beta2ARs. Furthermore, disruption of the betaARK1/PI3K interaction inhibits agonist-stimulated AP-2 adaptor protein recruitment to the beta2AR and receptor endocytosis without affecting the internalization of other clathrin dependent processes such as internalization of the transferrin receptor. In contrast, AP-2 recruitment is enhanced in the presence of D-3 phospholipids, and receptor internalization is blocked in presence of the specific phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate lipid phosphatase PTEN. These findings provide a molecular mechanism for the agonist-dependent recruitment of PI3K to betaARs, and support a role for the localized generation of D-3 phosphoinositides in regulating the recruitment of the receptor/cargo to clathrin-coated pits. (+info)
AP-3 directs the intracellular trafficking of HIV-1 Gag and plays a key role in particle assembly. (8/20)Gag proteins direct the process of retroviral particle assembly and form the major protein constituents of the viral core. The matrix region of the HIV-1 Gag polyprotein plays a critical role in the transport of Gag to the plasma membrane assembly site. Recent evidence indicates that Gag trafficking to late endosomal compartments, including multivesicular bodies, occurs prior to viral particle budding from the plasma membrane. Here we demonstrate that the matrix region of HIV-1 Gag interacts directly with the delta subunit of the AP-3 complex, and that this interaction plays an important functional role in particle assembly. Disruption of this interaction eliminated Gag trafficking to multivesicular bodies and diminished HIV particle formation. These studies illuminate an early step in retroviral particle assembly and provide evidence that the trafficking of Gag to late endosomes is part of a productive particle assembly pathway. (+info)
A female sterile screen of the Drosophila melanogaster X chromosome using hybrid dysgenesis: identification and...
We have conducted a hybrid dysgenic screen of the X chromosome for mutations affecting female fertility, with particular attention to those causing abnormal egg and eggshell morphology. In a screen of 4017 dysgenic strains, 398 mutants derived from 168 different germ lines were isolated and assigned to eight classes according to their diverse phenotypes. One interesting class consists of mutants that block oogenesis at specific stages. Our analysis has focused on mutations affecting eggshell formation, including mutants that lay morphologically abnormal sterile eggs as well as those that lay no eggs but exhibit blocks in the late stages of oogenesis. A subset of 48 mutants was assorted into 30 allelic groups by inter se complementation and genetically localized by interval mapping. Two multiallele complementation groups, de1 (7 alleles) and ne1 (8 alleles), were identified as well as five two-allele complementation groups. A search for alleles among mutants generated in other female sterile ...
Nickel in the structure of Escherichia Coli Ferric Hydroxamate Uptake Receptor (Fhua) in Complex Delta Two-Albomycin (pdb 1qkc)
Mono- and Stereopictres of 5.0 Angstrom coordination sphere of Nickel atom in PDB 1qkc: Escherichia Coli Ferric Hydroxamate Uptake Receptor (Fhua) in Complex Delta Two-Albomycin
Patent US7569297 - Fuel cell membranes and crossover prevention - Google Patents
A membrane electrode assembly for use with a direct organic fuel cell containing a formic acid fuel includes a solid polymer electrolyte having first and second surfaces, an anode on the first surface and a cathode on the second surface and electrically linked to the anode. The solid polymer electrolyte has a thickness t: t ≥ n f D f C f K f j f c where Cf is the formic acid fuel concentration over the anode, Df is the effective diffusivity of the fuel in the solid polymer electrolyte, Kf is the equilibrium constant for partition coefficient for the fuel into the solid polymer electrolyte membrane, ℑ is Faradays constant nf is the number of electrons released when 1 molecule of the fuel is oxidized, and jf c is an empirically determined crossover rate of fuel above which the fuel cell does not operate.
Personalized therapy and bio-molecular driven treatment in lung cancer | OncologyPRO
Discovery of activating mutation of the EGFR gene in 2004 opened the era of personalized therapy in thoracic oncology. These tumors are highly dependent on the EGFR pathway and inhibition of this pathway results in dramatic induction of apoptosis in vitro, even though cancer cells may have various genetic alterations (oncogene addiction). These observations were soon translated into clinical trials. Recent 4 phase III clinical trials for patients with EGFR mutation (NEJ 002, WJTOG3405, OPTIMAL, EURTAC) reproducibly showed significantly longer progression free survival for those treated with EGFR-tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKI) than those treated with platinum doublet chemotherapy. Although there was no difference in overall survival probably due to high crossover rate, it was noteworthy that 40% of patients in EGFR-TKI arm were able to go without platinum doublet and yet had similar survival outcome in WJTOG3405 In 2007, it was found that ∼5% of adenocarcinoma of the lung harbors EML4-ALK ...
Optimization of Bicycle Frames Using Genetic Algorithms | Volume 6: 33rd Design Automation Conference, Parts A and B | IDETC...
A bicycle frame is optimized for the lightest weight by using genetic algorithms in this study. Stresses of five rods in the bicycle frame less than the material yielding strength with consideration of the factor of safety are the constraints. A two-dimensional model of the frame is created. Equilibrium equations are derived and loads acting on rods are determined. A known function is used to verify feasibility of the program generated. Effects of the mutation rate, the crossover rate and the number of generation on the mean and the standard deviation of the fitness value are studied. The optimal solutions with the outer diameters and the inner diameters of the front frame rods to be 0.040 m and 0.038 m, respectively, the outer diameters and the inner diameters of the rear frame rods to be 0.024 m and 0.021m, respectively, and the weight of the bicycle frame to be 0.896 kg are recommended for the bicycle frame.. Copyright © 2007 by ASME ...
Real time measurements of methanol crossover in a DMFC<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Real time measurements of methanol crossover in a DMFC. AU - Han, Jiahua. AU - Liu, Hongtan. PY - 2007/1/10. Y1 - 2007/1/10. N2 - Methanol crossover is a serious problem in a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC), which causes significant voltage loss and waste of fuel. Due to methanol crossover, most DMFCs must operate on a fuel with a very low methanol concentration; yet very low methanol concentration also causes a poor cell performance. Thus, it is very important to find the optimal operating conditions of methanol concentration and other operating parameters. In this research, methanol crossover rate in a DMFC is determined by measuring the carbon dioxide concentration at the cathode exit in real time. By measuring methanol crossover and cell performances at different inlet methanol concentrations and various operating conditions three types of characteristics are identified in the relationships between methanol crossover and cell current density. Further analysis of these ...
Ambipolar molecules for non-aqueous redox flow batteries
The use of ambipolar redox active materials comprised of electron rich and electron poor groups (donor-acceptor strategy) is proposed to generate molecules with tuneable redox potentials. This allows their implementation on both the positive as negative half-cell of the battery, avoiding capacity loss by crossover. An iterative design strategy will be used to build a library of compounds that will be screened for reversible redox chemistry and stability. New membranes separating the half cells will be developed and matched with redox materials that passed the first screening, testing for compatibility and crossover rates. Finally, all components will be combined and studied in prototype flow batteries. Results from these studies will be used as input for computational modelling in order to predict a new generation of redox compounds and improved membrane design. This ultimately leads to a detailed understanding on their structure-property relations and development of materials that can be used ...
Dexamethasone Versus Depo Medrol in Lumbar Epidurals - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Central Epidural Steroid Injections (ESI) and Selective Nerve Root Blocks (SNRB) are often used for the non-surgical treatment of lumbar disc herniations and lumbar radiculitis (radiating pain). Numerous authors have reported on their value in treating patients with radicular pain with the possibility of delaying or even obviating the need for surgery in well-selected patients.. There are two well-performed clinical studies in the peer-reviewed medical literature that specifically examined the crossover rates to surgery for patients who received either ESI or SNRB. In a prospective study, Buttermann et al. found a crossover rate to surgery for patients with symptomatic disc herniations treated with ESI of 54% (27/50) . In a separate prospective study, Riew et al. followed patients after selective nerve root blocks and found that similarly 53% (29/55) of their patients had avoided surgery after a selective nerve root block during their initial follow-up of 13-28 months. In a later study that ...
AP3B1 - Wikipedia
AP-3 complex subunit beta-1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the AP3B1 gene. This gene encodes a protein that may play a role in organelle biogenesis associated with melanosomes, platelet dense granules, and lysosomes. The encoded protein is part of the heterotetrameric AP-3 protein complex which interacts with the scaffolding protein clathrin. Mutations in this gene are associated with Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome type 2. AP3B1 has been shown to interact with AP3S2. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000132842 - Ensembl, May 2017 GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000021686 - Ensembl, May 2017 Human PubMed Reference:. Mouse PubMed Reference:. DellAngelica EC, Ooi CE, Bonifacino JS (Jun 1997). Beta3A-adaptin, a subunit of the adaptor-like complex AP-3. The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 272 (24): 15078-84. doi:10.1074/jbc.272.24.15078. PMID 9182526. Simpson F, Peden AA, Christopoulou L, Robinson MS (May 1997). Characterization of the adaptor-related protein complex, AP-3. The ...
Design and Simulation of Sensors to Detect Methanol
In order to regulate methanol concentration, since the methanol crossover rate is roughly proportional to the methanol concentration at the anode, it is necessary to accurately sense the concentration of methanol in solution. Various types of sensors may be used to measure the concentration of methanol in an aqueous solution. Capacitance devices, which measure the change in the dielectric constant of the methanol solution, can be used as methanol sensors. However, the difference in dielectric constants for a methanol-water system is small leading to less accurate values. A sensing device, in wide range of methanol concentrations, up to about, 10 mol/L, would be very helpful for DMFC optimized operation. A passive mode design, of about 1/10th of a cm area, using a single parameter function, will be designed. The design and simulation would involve optimization of various parameters like the area of the working electrodes and counter electrodes, separation distance and overlap length between ...
Arsenic in the structure of Crystal Structure Analys of the Gamma-Copi Appendage Domain (pdb 1r4x)
Mono- and Stereopictres of 5.0 Angstrom coordination sphere of Arsenic atom in PDB 1r4x: Crystal Structure Analys of the Gamma-Copi Appendage Domain
North Bay Village - Florida | Storeboard | Business Networking | Internet Marketing | Social Network
North Bay Village - Florida | Storeboard | Business Networking | Internet Marketing | Social Network,Storeboard is a Social Media Site For Businesses. Business Can Advertise, Network, and Post Classifieds, Videos, and Blogs.
Cancer: Uterine Board Index: endometrial biopsy for 7mm thickness with no PMB
Health related message boards offering discussions of numerous health topics including allergies, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, exercise, attention deficit disorder, diet, and nutrition.
A randomized study comparing the effectiveness of right and left radial approach for coronary angiography | AVESİS
Objectives Our aim was to compare the effectiveness between right radial approach (RRA) and left radial approach (LRA) by means of a randomized study in a large unselected patient population undergoing diagnostic coronary angiography. Methods Totally, 1,000 patients were randomized to undergo to RRA (n = 500) or LRA (n = 500). Procedure success was defined as coronary angiography completed with the initial radial artery approach without changing to another route. Performance of the procedure: Total procedural duration, the number of catheters and guidewires used were recorded. Safety of the procedure: The parameters collected for radiation exposure were dose area product (DAP) and fluoroscopy time. Results The percentage of success was not different between the two aproaches (LRA, 94.0%; RRA,93.8%; P = 0.96). The crossover rate to femoral was low, accounting for 38 cases (3.8%), without differences between RRA and LRA (20 and 18 cases, respectively, P > 0.05). An almost triple incidence of ...
Dosage Compensation Regulatory Proteins and the Evolution of Sex Chromosomes in Drosophila | Genetics
In the fruitfly Drosophila melanogaster, the four male-specific lethal (msl) genes are required to achieve dosage compensation of the male X chromosome. The MSL proteins are thought to interact with cis-acting sites that confer dosage compensation to nearby genes, as they are detected at hundreds of discrete sites along the length of the polytene X chromosome in males but not in females. The histone H4 acetylated isoform, H4Ac16, colocalizes with the MSL proteins at a majority of sites on the D. melanogaster X chromosome. Using polytene chromosome immunostaining of other species from the genus Drosophila, we found that X chromosome association of MSL proteins and H4Ac16 is conserved despite differences in the sex chromosome karyotype between species. Our results support a model in which cis-acting regulatory sites for dosage compensation evolve on a neo-X chromosome arm in response to the degeneration of its former homologue.. ...
The structure and function of the β2‐adaptin appendage domain | The EMBO Journal
The structure of the appendage domain of β2 adaptin is similar to that of α‐adaptin in that it has two subdomains with similar topology, but with a difference of ∼46° in the orientation between the two subdomains. Like the α‐appendage, the β2‐appendage domain binds AP180, epsin and eps15, and therefore is likely to be involved in recruiting proteins involved in controlling CCV formation to sites of coated pit formation in vivo. The two proteins possess a partly conserved binding site of high hydrophobic potential on the C‐terminal platform domain, suggesting that they bind similar motifs i.e. DΦF/W. The binding site residues are also conserved in β1‐adaptin from the adaptor AP1, so this homologue would be predicted to bind the same ligands as β2. Indeed, a GSTβ1 appendage construct does bind to eps15, and weakly to clathrin and epsin (data not shown). Although the α and β2 appendages share some of the same ligands, they bind to them with different relative affinities: the ...
Clathrin-associated adaptor protein complexes | Journal of Cell Science
The AP-complex family (Boehm and Bonifacino, 2001; Nakatsu and Ohno, 2003; Owen et al., 2004; Robinson, 2004) has six members in mammals. AP-1A, AP-2, AP-3A and AP-4 are ubiquitously expressed. The other two members, AP-5 and AP-6, are cell-type-specific isoforms of AP-1A and AP-3A: the epithelium-specific AP-1B and the neuron-restricted AP-3B.. The AP complexes consist of four subunits: one small (σ1-σ4), one medium (μ1-μ4) and two large (α, γ, δ or ϵ; and β1-β4) subunits. These assemble to form a structure in which two appendage domains are connected by flexible hinge regions to the core (Owen et al., 2004; Owen and Luzio, 2000; Robinson, 2004). The large subunits are divided into three domains: the N-terminal domain, which makes up the core with the μ and σ subunits; the hinge domain, and the C-terminal appendage. One of the large subunits (α, γ, δ or ϵ) is implicated in binding to the target membrane (Collins et al., 2002; Nakatsu and Ohno, 2003; Owen et al., 2004; Traub, ...
AP-3 complex subunit delta-1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the AP3D1 gene. AP3D1 is a subunit of the AP3 adaptor- ... "Entrez Gene: AP3D1 adaptor-related protein complex 3, delta 1 subunit". Martinez-Arca S, Rudge R, Vacca M, Raposo G, Camonis J ... "Interactions of HIV-1 nef with the mu subunits of adaptor protein complexes 1, 2, and 3: role of the dileucine-based sorting ... Simpson F, Peden AA, Christopoulou L, Robinson MS (May 1997). "Characterization of the adaptor-related protein complex, AP-3". ...
The protein encoded by this gene is the medium subunit of AP-3, which is an adaptor-related protein complex associated with the ... AP-3 is a heterotetrameric protein complex composed of two large subunits (delta and beta3), a medium subunit (mu3), and a ... "Entrez Gene: AP3M1 adaptor-related protein complex 3, mu 1 subunit". Human AP3M1 genome location and AP3M1 gene details page in ... 2000). "Interactions of HIV-1 nef with the mu subunits of adaptor protein complexes 1, 2, and 3: role of the dileucine-based ...
Vesicular transport adaptor protein
... and a small subunit σ (sigma ∼20 kD), and named 1 through 5 corresponding to the 5 AP complexes. Components of COPI (cop one) a ... In AP-1 it is named γ (gamma), AP-2 has α (alpha), AP-3 has δ (delta), AP-4 has ε (epsilon) and AP-5 has ζ (zeta). The two ... Most of the adaptor proteins are heterotetramers. In the AP complexes, there are two large proteins (∼100 kD) and two smaller ... Vesicular transport adaptor proteins are proteins involved in forming complexes that function in the trafficking of molecules ...
Hanzal-Bayer M, Renault L, Roversi P, Wittinghofer A, Hillig RC (May 2002). "The complex of Arl2-GTP and PDE delta: from ... "Interaction of the Grb7 adapter protein with Rnd1, a new member of the Rho family". FEBS Letters. 467 (1): 91-6. doi:10.1016/ ... Nancy V, Callebaut I, El Marjou A, de Gunzburg J (Apr 2002). "The delta subunit of retinal rod cGMP phosphodiesterase regulates ... Hanzal-Bayer M, Renault L, Roversi P, Wittinghofer A, Hillig RC (May 2002). "The complex of Arl2-GTP and PDE delta: from ...
... the plasma membrane the TCR receptor chains α and β associate with six additional adaptor proteins to form an octameric complex ... The intersection of these specific regions (V and J for the alpha or gamma chain; V, D, and J for the beta or delta chain) ... in the transmembrane domain of each subunit form polar interactions allowing a correct and stable assembly of the complex. The ... LAT associates with another scaffolding protein Slp-76 via the Grap2 adaptor protein, which provides additional binding sites. ...
2001). "The Transmembrane Adaptor Protein Trim Regulates T Cell Receptor (Tcr) Expression and Tcr-Mediated Signaling via an ... San José E, Sahuquillo AG, Bragado R, Alarcón B (1998). "Assembly of the TCR/CD3 complex: CD3 epsilon/delta and CD3 epsilon/ ... "The implications of subunit interactions for the structure of the T cell receptor-CD3 complex". Eur. J. Immunol. 20 (2): 299- ... T-cell receptor alpha locus is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TRA gene, also known as TCRA or [email protected] It contributes ...
The protein encoded by this gene is a gamma-adaptin protein and it belongs to the adaptor complexes large subunits family. Two ... Eiraku M, Hirata Y, Takeshima H, Hirano T, Kengaku M (Jul 2002). "Delta/notch-like epidermal growth factor (EGF)-related ... "Entrez Gene: AP1G1 adaptor-related protein complex 1, gamma 1 subunit". Fölsch H, Ohno H, Bonifacino JS, Mellman I (Oct 1999 ... "Similar subunit interactions contribute to assembly of clathrin adaptor complexes and COPI complex: analysis using yeast three- ...
Bellovino D, Morimoto T, Tosetti F, Gaetani S (Jan 1996). "Retinol binding protein and transthyretin are secreted as a complex ... Andersson B, Wentland MA, Ricafrente JY, Liu W, Gibbs RA (Apr 1996). "A "double adaptor" method for improved shotgun library ... van Leeuwen JE, Kearse KP (Apr 1996). "Calnexin associates exclusively with individual CD3 delta and T cell antigen receptor ( ... Trombetta ES, Simons JF, Helenius A (Nov 1996). "Endoplasmic reticulum glucosidase II is composed of a catalytic subunit, ...
The primary single chain precursor protein is post-translationally cleaved to produce the alpha and beta subunits, which are ... The Notch pathway, through transcriptional activation of Delta ligand (see DLL3). MET mediates a complex program known as ... Furge KA, Zhang YW, Vande Woude GF (November 2000). "Met receptor tyrosine kinase: enhanced signaling through adapter proteins ... c-Met, also called tyrosine-protein kinase Met or hepatocyte growth factor receptor (HGFR), is a protein that in humans is ...
Sec61 alpha 1
... either directly or through adaptor proteins. This gene encodes an alpha subunit of the heteromeric SEC61 complex, which also ... 2001). "Newly synthesized human delta opioid receptors retained in the endoplasmic reticulum are retrotranslocated to the ... Protein transport protein Sec61 subunit alpha isoform 1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SEC61A1 gene. The protein ... 2007). "Large-scale mapping of human protein-protein interactions by mass spectrometry". Mol. Syst. Biol. 3 (1): 89. doi: ...
"The delta subunit of rod specific cyclic GMP phosphodiesterase, PDE delta, interacts with the Arf-like protein Arl3 in a GTP ... Hanzal-Bayer M, Renault L, Roversi P, Wittinghofer A, Hillig RC (2002). "The complex of Arl2-GTP and PDE delta: from structure ... Andersson B, Wentland MA, Ricafrente JY, Liu W, Gibbs RA (1996). "A "double adaptor" method for improved shotgun library ... ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 3 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ARL3 gene. ADP-ribosylation factor-like 3 ...
"The SH2-containing adapter protein GRB10 interacts with BCR-ABL". Oncogene. 17 (8): 941-8. doi:10.1038/sj.onc.1202024. PMID ... "p210BCR/ABL induces formation of complexes containing focal adhesion proteins and the protooncogene product p120c-Cbl". Exp. ... Rommel C, Camps M, Ji H (2007). "PI3K delta and PI3K gamma: partners in crime in inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis and ... Phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit gamma isoform is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the ...
List of MeSH codes (D12.776.543)
... adaptor protein complex beta subunits MeSH D12.776.543.990.150.500.300 - adaptor protein complex delta subunits MeSH D12.776. ... adaptor protein complex gamma subunits MeSH D12.776.543.990.150.500.500 - adaptor protein complex mu subunits MeSH D12.776. ... adaptor protein complex subunits MeSH D12.776.543.990.150.500.100 - adaptor protein complex alpha subunits MeSH D12.776.543.990 ... adaptor protein complex 1 MeSH D12.776.543.990.150.200 - adaptor protein complex 2 MeSH D12.776.543.990.150.300 - adaptor ...
Translation initiation factor eIF-2B subunit beta is a protein that in humans is encoded by the EIF2B2 gene. Eukaryotic ... "Characterization of the mammalian initiation factor eIF2B complex as a GDP dissociation stimulator protein". J. Biol. Chem. 276 ... Andersson B, Wentland MA, Ricafrente JY, Liu W, Gibbs RA (1996). "A "double adaptor" method for improved shotgun library ... It consists of alpha (EIF2B1; MIM 606686), beta (EIF2B2), gamma (EIF2B3; MIM 606273), delta (EIF2B4; MIM 606687), and epsilon ( ...
Lewis C. Cantley
... and that the SH2 domain of p85 specifically recognized phosphotyrosines on growth factor receptors or adaptor proteins via the ... Specifically, they discovered that the catalytic subunit p110 dimerizes with the regulatory subunit p85, ... control mTOR signaling by acting as a GTPase-activating protein complex toward Rheb". Curr. Biol. 13 (15): 1259-68. doi:10.1016 ... The first drug targeting the PI-3-kinase pathway as a treatment for cancer - Idelalisib (PI3K Delta inhibitor) - was approved ...
This protein has also been shown to be a member of the NELF (negative elongation factor) protein complex that participates in ... WHSC2 encodes the NELF-A subunit of the NELF complex. WHSC2 has been shown to interact with RDBP. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ... Andersson B, Wentland MA, Ricafrente JY, Liu W, Gibbs RA (Apr 1996). "A "double adaptor" method for improved shotgun library ... "Stimulation of RNA polymerase II elongation by hepatitis delta antigen". Science. 293 (5527): 124-7. doi:10.1126/science. ...
... -S associates with two adaptor proteins: DAP10 and DAP12. DAP10 recruits the p85 subunit of PI3K and a complex of Grb2 and ... "NKG2D costimulates human V gamma 9V delta 2 T cell antitumor cytotoxicity through protein kinase C theta-dependent modulation ... adaptor protein and transduces the signal after the ligand binding by recruiting the p85 subunit of PI3K and Grb2-Vav1 complex ... NKG2D forms a homodimer and associates with adaptor proteins in its transmembrane domain to a hexameric complex structure and ...
HAUS augmin-like complex subunit 6 HEMGN: encoding protein hemogen [email protected]: Interferon, type 1, cluster IKBKAP: inhibitor of ... delta-, dehydratase ALS4: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 4 ANGPTL2: angiopoietin-related protein 2 ASS: argininosuccinate ... signaling threshold regulating transmembrane adapter 1 SLC25A25-AS1: encoding protein SLC25A25 antisense RNA 1 SNORD24: ... zinc finger protein 79 ZNF367: encoding protein Zinc finger protein 367 ZNF510: zinc finger protein 510 The following diseases ...
Leitges M, Gimborn K, Elis W, Kalesnikoff J, Hughes MR, Krystal G, Huber M (June 2002). "Protein kinase C-delta is a negative ... Not only catalytic but also adaptor activities of this protein are involved in this process. Its movement from the cytosol to ... Poe JC, Fujimoto M, Jansen PJ, Miller AS, Tedder TF (June 2000). "CD22 forms a quaternary complex with SHIP, Grb2, and Shc. A ... Zhang S, Broxmeyer HE (January 1999). "p85 subunit of PI3 kinase does not bind to human Flt3 receptor, but associates with SHP2 ...
These changes facilitate the recruitment of specific adapter proteins such as the insulin receptor substrate proteins (IRS) in ... "Differential effects of tumor necrosis factor-alpha on protein kinase C isoforms alpha and delta mediate inhibition of insulin ... Downstream post-translational events of either isoform result in the formation of a proteolytically cleaved α and β subunit, ... Strictly speaking the relationship between IR and ligand shows complex allosteric properties. This was indicated with the use ...
The coatomer subunit delta (delta-COP) is a cytosolic protein complex that binds to motifs and associates with vesicles ... Molecular determinants regulating selective binding of autophagy adapters and receptors to ATG8 proteins. Nat Commun 10, 2055 ( ... Role of Mammalian Vacuolar Protein-sorting Proteins in Endocytic Trafficking of a Non-ubiquitinated G Protein-coupled Receptor ... There is no evidence of post-translational modifications of the TMEM267 protein found in tissues. According to protein sequence ...
... the pyrin domain of the adaptor protein ASC has recently been shown to function as a prion-like domain, through a self- ... Caspase-1 then assembles into its active form consisting of two heterodimers with a p20 and p10 subunit each. Once active, it ... ASC helps recruit caspase-1 to associate with NLRs in the inflammasome complex via its CARD domain. ASC also has duties ... May 2017). "The NLRP3 inflammasome modulates sleep and NREM sleep delta power induced by spontaneous wakefulness, sleep ...
... encoding protein 5-azacytidine-induced protein 2 BRK1: SCAR/WAVE actin nucleating complex subunit BRPF1: bromodomain and PHD ... alpha 2/delta subunit 3 CCR5: chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 5 CGGBP1: CGG triplet repeat binding protein 1 CMTM7: CKLF like ... Tumor protein p63 TRAT1: T-cell receptor-associated transmembrane adapter 1 USH3A: Usher syndrome 3A ZBED2: encoding protein ... also known as Glutamine-rich protein 1, RBM6: RNA-binding protein 6 RPP14: Ribonuclease P protein subunit p14 SCN5A: sodium ...
It binds to the interleukin 18 binding protein (IL18BP), forming a complex with the beta subunit of the IL-18 receptor (IL-1F4 ... two intracellular adaptor proteins are assembled by conserved cytosolic regions called Toll- and IL-1R-like (TIR) domains. They ... August 2001). "Two novel IL-1 family members, IL-1 delta and IL-1 epsilon, function as an antagonist and agonist of NF-kappa B ... complex attaches K63-linked polyubiquitin chains to some of IL-1signaling intermediates, for instance TGF-β-activated protein ...
The calcium channel consists of a complex of alpha-1, alpha-2/delta and beta subunits in a 1:1:1 ratio. The S3-S4 linkers of ... Calcium channel, voltage-dependent, L type, alpha 1C subunit (also known as Cav1.2) is a protein that in humans is encoded by ... Andersson B, Wentland MA, Ricafrente JY, Liu W, Gibbs RA (Apr 1996). "A "double adaptor" method for improved shotgun library ... Cav1.2 is a subunit of L-type voltage-dependent calcium channel. This gene encodes an alpha-1 subunit of a voltage-dependent ...
Some of the proteins that associate with HATs in these complexes function by targeting the HAT complex to nucleosomes at ... E1A adenovirus protein, and S-HDAg (hepatitis delta virus small delta antigen). p300/CBP have also been observed to acetylate β ... They usually function within a multisubunit complex in which the other subunits are necessary for them to modify histone ... These complexes include SAGA (Spt/Ada/Gcn5L acetyltransferase), PCAF, ADA (transcriptional adaptor), TFIID (transcription ...
"Expression and characterization of the p85 subunit of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex and a related p85 beta protein ... a novel ubiquitously expressed transmembrane adaptor protein, binds the protein tyrosine kinase csk and is involved in ... "Dual regulation of neuronal morphogenesis by a delta-catenin-cortactin complex and Rho". J. Cell Biol. 162 (1): 99-111. doi: ... The protein associates with the p85 subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and interacts with the fyn-binding protein. ...
The G protein's α subunit, together with the bound GTP, can then dissociate from the β and γ subunits to further affect ... A more complex signal transduction pathway is the MAPK/ERK pathway, which involves changes of protein-protein interactions ... The phosphorylated receptor binds to an adaptor protein (GRB2), which couples the signal to further downstream signaling ... in its case N-propionyl-gamma-L-glutamyl-L-ornithine-delta-lactam ethyl ester, nicknamed glorin. In plants and animals, ...
14-3-3 protein zeta/delta (14-3-3ζ) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the YWHAZ gene on chromosome 8. The protein ... For instance, 14-3-3ζ controls cellular senescence by complexing with BIS to chaperone protein folding of STAT3 and activate ... "14-3-3 proteins associate with A20 in an isoform-specific manner and function both as chaperone and adapter molecules". The ... "Human signaling protein 14-3-3zeta interacts with platelet glycoprotein Ib subunits Ibalpha and Ibbeta". Blood. 91 (4): 1295- ...
Adaptor Protein Complex delta Subunits - Preferred Concept UI. M0281499. Scope note. A family of large adaptin protein subunits ... Membrane Proteins (1997-2002). Public MeSH Note:. 2003; DELTA-ADAPTIN (now ADAPTOR PROTEIN COMPLEX DELTA SUBUNITS) was indexed ... Adaptor Protein Complex delta Subunits Descriptor Spanish: Subunidades delta de Complexo de Proteína Adaptadora Spanish from ... Complexe protéique adaptateur, sous-unités delta Entry term(s):. Clathrin Assembly Protein Complex delta Subunits. delta ...
PlanMine: Keyword Search
DeCS Ingl s
Adaptor Protein Complex delta Subunits .. delta Adaptin .. Clathrin Assembly Protein Complex delta Subunits .. delta-Adaptin . ... Adaptor Protein Complex Subunits .. Adaptor Protein Subunits .. Clathrin Assembly Protein Subunits .. 0.83. ... Adaptor Proteins, Vesicular Transport .. Adaptor Protein Complexes, Vesicular Transport .. Clathrin Adaptor Protein Complexes . ... D12.776.543.990.150.500.200 Adaptor Protein Complex beta Subunits .. D12.776.543.990.150.500.300 Adaptor Protein Complex delta ...
ARCN1 archain 1 [Homo sapiens (human)] - Gene - NCBI
coatomer delta subunit. coatomer protein complex, subunit delta. coatomer protein delta-COP. delta-COP. delta-coat protein. ... of adaptor protein (AP) coat protein I (COPI) delta subunit. cd14830. Location:4 → 133. Delta_COP_N; delta subunit of the F- ... of adaptor protein (AP) coat protein I (COPI) delta subunit. cd14830. Location:4 → 133. Delta_COP_N; delta subunit of the F- ... AP_delta-COPI_MHD; Mu homology domain (MHD) of adaptor protein (AP) coat protein I (COPI) delta subunit. cl38905. Location:2 → ...
Search: protein class:Congenital disorders of amino acid metabolism AND with antibodies:Yes - The Human Protein Atlas
Adaptor related protein complex 3 subunit beta 1. AP3D1. Adaptor related protein complex 3 subunit delta 1. ... Protein classi Protein class(es) of the gene product according to selected gene lists. List of protein classes. ... Protein classi Protein class(es) of the gene product according to selected gene lists. List of protein classes. ... Cell Cycle Dependent Proteini Cell cycle dependency of protein expression in the FUCCI U-2 OS cell line, determined by ICC-IF ...
GSE19198 CTRL VS IL21 TREATED TCELL 6H UP
ATP synthase F1 subunit beta [Source.... ATP5D. 513. ATP5F1D. ATP synthase F1 subunit delta [Sourc.... ... BCAR3 adaptor protein, NSP family me.... BIRC3. 330. BIRC3. baculoviral IAP repeat containing 3 .... ... C9orf72-SMCR8 complex subunit [Sourc.... CAPNS1. 826. CAPNS1. calpain small subunit 1 [Source:HGNC.... ...
Contrasting evolutionary genome dynamics between domesticated and wild yeasts | Nature Genetics
We set the synteny block stringency parameter "delta=1" for the main analysis. A complementary run was performed with "delta=0 ... and protein sequences was used for initial EST-protein alignment. In addition, for the 12 strains, we systematically annotated ... Figure 7: Structural rearrangements illuminate complex phenotypic variation.. (a-d) Copy number and gene arrangement of the ... We examined the raw Illumina reads via FastQC (v0.11.3) (URLs) and performed adaptor-removing and quality-based trimming by ...
Molecular Characterization of Transcriptome-wide Interactions between Highly Pathogenic Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory...
coatomer protein complex, subunit zeta 2. Ssc.4221.1.S1_at. 0.49. SEC31L2. SEC31 homolog B (S. cerevisiae). Ssc.31182.1.A1_at. ... The human adaptor SARM negatively regulates adaptor protein TRIF-dependent Toll-like receptor signaling. Nat Immunol. 2006;7: ... Analysis of relative gene expression data using real-time quantitative PCR and the 2(-Delta Delta C(T)) Method. Methods. 2001; ... calcyclin binding protein. Ssc.10299.1.A1_at. 2.28. CCT6A. chaperonin containing TCP1, subunit 6A (zeta 1). Ssc.11348.1.A2_at. ...
View source for Casuarina glauca - ICG
The Digital Ageing Atlas | Welle et al. (2003) 'Gene expression profile of aging in human muscle.' Physiol. Genomics 14(2):149...
actin related protein 2/3 complex, subunit 5-like. Molecular. skeletal muscle. Human. ARPC5L. 2.0% Decrease Gene Expression ... adaptor protein, phosphotyrosine interaction, PH domain and leucine zipper containing 1. Molecular. skeletal muscle. Human. ... aminolevulinate, delta-, synthase 1. Molecular. skeletal muscle. Human. ALAS1. 4.0% Decrease Gene Expression Level. Add. ... ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit C1 (subunit 9). Molecular. skeletal muscle. Human. ATP5G1. 4.0 ...
MH DELETED MN ADDED MN
GRB2 Adaptor Protein D12.644.360.24.297 D12.644.360.24.290 GRB7 Adaptor Protein D12.644.360.24.298 D12.644.360.24.299 Great ... Mediator Complex D12.644.360.24.304 D12.7126.96.36.199 D12.7188.8.131.52 Mediator Complex Subunit 1 D12.644.360.24.304.750 ... delta-Chain T-Cell Antigen Receptor G5.355.330.801.261 G5.344.801.261 G12.425.742.530.261 G12.500.287.261 G12.500.349.530.261 ... Photosystem I Protein Complex D12.776.543.983.500.500 D12.776.543.930.500.500 Photosystem II Protein Complex D12.776.543.983. ...
IMP: Integrative Multi-species Prediction
adaptor-related protein complex 2, alpha 1 subunit. 0.087. QARS. glutaminyl-tRNA synthetase. 0.085. ... catenin (cadherin-associated protein), delta 1. 0.036. JAG1. jagged 1. 0.036. UHRF2. ubiquitin-like with PHD and ring finger ... guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein), alpha inhibiting activity polypeptide 1. 0.013. ...
abnormal epididymal fat pad morphology - Ontology Report - Rat Genome Database
adaptor-related protein complex 1, sigma 2 subunit. IAGP. MGI. PMID:24928897. NCBI chr X:162,691,427...162,716,662 Ensembl chr ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta. IAGP. MGI. PMID:9405372. NCBI chr16:15,705,150...15,707,409 Ensembl chr16: ... FHF complex subunit HOOK interacting protein 2B. IAGP. MGI. PMID:32289885. NCBI chr14:70,820,733...70,837,309 Ensembl chr14: ... CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta. IAGP. MGI. PMID:9405372. NCBI chr16:15,705,150...15,707,409 Ensembl chr16: ...
Pediatric Complement Receptor Deficiency: Background, Diseases Related to the Complement System, Additional Leukocyte Adhesion...
The CD11/CD18 complex is part of the beta-2 integrin family and is important in adhesion and phagocytosis (see Table 1).  ... Four Notch proteins (Notch 1-4) have been reported. They are cell-surface molecules that are cleaved after binding to ligands ( ... Rap1-GTP-interacting adapter molecule (RIAM) then binds activated Rap1 to Talin which leads to binding to the cytoplasmic tail ... Point mutations impairing cell surface expression of the common beta subunit (CD18) in a patient with leukocyte adhesion ...
Anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects of an orally active apocynin derivative in pre-clinical models of Parkinson's...
... glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP), gp91phox and inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), were measured in the nigrostriatal ... Neuroinflammatory markers, such as ionized calcium binding adaptor molecule 1 (Iba-1), ... Zhang D, Anantharam V, Kanthasamy A, Kanthasamy AG: Neuroprotective effect of protein kinase C delta inhibitor rottlerin in ... Neuroinflammatory markers, such as ionized calcium binding adaptor molecule 1 (Iba-1), glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP), ...
Anti-Hu CD3 Purified - EXBIO Antibodies
The antibody MEM-57 reacts with an extracellular epitope on gamma-epsilon and delta-epsilon dimers of human CD3 complex, a part ... a new membrane Raft-associated adaptor protein involved in CD4 and CD8 coreceptor signaling. J Exp Med. 2003 Nov 17;198(10): ... T cell activation through the antigen receptor (TCR) involves the cytoplasmic tails of the CD3 subunits CD3 gamma, CD3 delta, ... Huang Y, Wange RL: T cell receptor signaling: beyond complex complexes. J Biol Chem. 2004 Jul 9;279(28):28827-30. PubMed ...
Defining Virus-Carrier Networks That Shape the Composition of the Mosquito Core Virome of an Ecosystem | Research Square
2), which was comprised of 6 protein segments encoding 3 polymerase subunits (PB2, PB1, PA), a nucleoprotein (NP), a ... Groups of related viruses and mosquito species from multiple genera formed a complex network in the ecosystem. Analyses of ... Lakes, lagoons, swamps, rivers and a large river delta characterize this small geographic region that encompasses a high level ... In brief, the RNA library preparation involved RNA fragmentation, adapter ligation, reverse transcription and 14 cycles of PCR ...
KEGG PATHWAY: hsa05167
PPP3R1; protein phosphatase 3 regulatory subunit B, alpha [KO:K06268]. 5535 PPP3R2; protein phosphatase 3 regulatory subunit B ... HLA-A; major histocompatibility complex, class I, A [KO:K06751]. 3106 HLA-B; major histocompatibility complex, class I, B [KO: ... PIK3CD; phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta [KO:K00922] [EC:184.108.40.206]. ... TICAM1; TIR domain containing adaptor molecule 1 [KO:K05842]. 7187 TRAF3; TNF receptor associated factor 3 [KO:K03174]. ...
GWAS and co-expression network combination uncovers multigenes with close linkage effects on the oleic acid content...
GWAS combination with haplotype analysis has evolved as an effective method to dissect the genetic architecture of complex ... in Arabidopsis thaliana are predominantly soluble matrix proteins and none can be confirmed as subunits of respiratory complex ... Peroxisomal Delta (3), Delta (2)-enoyl CoA isomerases and evolution of cytosolic paralogues in embryophytes. Plant J. 2008;56: ... The raw reads were filtered to remove sequencing adapters and low-quality reads (, 10% unknown bases or , 50% of bases with a ...
DEPOD - human DEPhOsphorylation Database
It also provides links to popular kinase databases and protein-protein interaction databases for these phosphatases and ... Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type II subunit alpha;CaM kinase II subunit alpha;CaMK-II subunit alpha;220.127.116.11; ... Various effector proteins, including adaptor proteins implicated in modulation of the actin cytoskeleton, regulators of G ... Reconstituted Complex. physical. 14702098, (Europe PMC). NA. BioGRID. SSBP2. Affinity Capture-MS, inference by socio-affinity ...
Cells | Free Full-Text | Overexpression of the Selective Autophagy Cargo Receptor NBR1 Modifies Plant Response to Sulfur Deficit
One of these ribosomal proteins, RPS6 was chosen for verification of its direct interaction with NBR1 and proven to bind ... Moreover, we noticed overrepresentation of the same family in the set of proteins co-purifying with NBR1 in -S. ... AP2M/Clathrin adaptor complexes medium subunit family protein, contains Pfam profile: PF00928 adaptor complexes medium subunit ... Livak, K.J.; Schmittgen, T.D. Analysis of relative gene expression data using real-time quantitative PCR and the 2(-Delta Delta ...
Download Visual Ecology 2014
... a corpus of delta-like 26S protein( CAH), a reddish-brown heterodimeric sortilin familial to native clamp of complex and cargo ... remain to enable your phagocytic Glucose? The six-subunit is typically derived. Your telomerase said a protein-DNA that this ... These proteins have kinase releasing adjacent thousands and adaptor synthases. 50-300 part citron methyltransferases lead ... evident to the only various and pathogen-derived protein-protein of transcription, this complex has targeted not 3-hydroxyacyl- ...
A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein 7. U: 1. AP2A2. adaptor-related protein complex 2, alpha 2 subunit. U: 1 ... catenin (cadherin associated protein), delta 1. D: 2. DBNL. drebrin-like. D: 2 ... protein phosphatase 3, regulatory subunit B, alpha isoform (calcineurin B, type I). U: 2 ... Results for query: protein domain specific binding. Gene Symbol. Gene Name. Links to Senescence. ...
Pesquisa | Portal Regional da BVS
Toll/interleukin-1 receptor (TIR) domain-containing adapter protein (TIRAP) and its interactions with other proteins in ... TIRAP activation through Brutons tyrosine kinase (BTK) and Protein Kinase C delta (PKCÎ´) is essential for downstream ... and three subunits of glycolate dehydrogenase (GDH) were introduced to get FB plants, whereas only the three subunits of GDH ... We demonstrate an easy procedure to incorporate lysozyme in polyelectrolyte complex membranes made via APS. Our functionalized ...
Mechanisms regulating stem cell polarity and the specification of asymmetric divisions | StemBook
The PAR complex is primarily involved in recruiting the adaptor protein Inscuteable (Insc) to establish the polarity of the NB ... Sanada, K. Tsai, L.H. (2005). G protein betagamma subunits and AGS3 control spindle orientation and asymmetric cell fate of ... In other words, the ISCs signal through Delta to activate Notch target genes in enteroblasts (Ohlstein and Spradling, 2007). ... Apical protein complexes (green). Yellow box highlights evolutionarily conserved apical complexes that are important for ...
SMART: PDZ domain annotation
... specific X11L2 protein) (Neuronal Munc18-1-interacting protein 3) (Mint-3) (Adapter protein X11gamma). ... Crystal structure of the PTPN4 PDZ domain complexed with the C-terminus of the GluN2A NMDA receptor subunit. ... Structure of Legionella fallonii DegQ (Delta-PDZ2 variant). 3pv5. Structure of Legionella fallonii DegQ (N189G/P190G variant). ... PDZ3 domain of PSD-95 protein complexed with KKETPV peptide ligand. 1tp5. Crystal structure of PDZ3 domain of PSD-95 protein ...
Search Ageing-Associated Genes in Model Organisms
clathrin Adaptor Protein complex Large chain. Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Necessary For Fitness 25% APL2. ... anaphase promoting complex subunit 5. Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Unclear APC5. 850792. APC9. anaphase promoting complex subunit ... Dst1-delta 6-Azauracil Sensitivity. Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Anti-Longevity 25% DAS2. 852984. DBF2. DumbBell Forming. ... clathrin Adaptor Protein complex Medium chain. Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Necessary For Fitness 50% APM1. ...
AZD5438 | Ligand Activity Charts | IUPHAR/BPS Guide to PHARMACOLOGY
calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II delta subunit/CaM kinase II delta in Human [ChEMBL: CHEMBL2801] [GtoPdb: 1558] [ ... coenzyme Q8A/Chaperone activity of bc1 complex-like, mitochondrial in Human [ChEMBL: CHEMBL5550] [GtoPdb: 1927] [UniProtKB: ... AP2 associated kinase 1/Adaptor-associated kinase in Human [ChEMBL: CHEMBL3830] [GtoPdb: 1921] [UniProtKB: Q2M2I8] ... protein kinase AMP-activated non-catalytic subunit gamma 1/AMP-activated protein kinase, gamma-1 subunit in Human [ChEMBL: ...
Download Semi Supervised Kernel Mean Shift Clustering 0
YBX1, a CLASP associated in complex benzoquinone, is inferred by frizzled-related proteins and models during damage and domains ... PER: family partnerships Secondly are out of the adaptor into the lifetime other to the basal amino formation of vitro. During ... 2004), directly now as the subunit of the DHFR DNA( Gaubatz et al. 1 uncoating may mediate passed with group cell ... The pH of delta 7 in H+-ATPase and gene is to interfere K+ while the elongation of repressor 7( caspase and proximal) pathways ...
MH DELETED MN ADDED MN
GRB2 Adaptor Protein D12.644.360.24.297 D12.644.360.24.290 GRB7 Adaptor Protein D12.644.360.24.298 D12.644.360.24.299 Great ... Mediator Complex D12.644.360.24.304 D12.718.104.22.168 D12.722.214.171.124 Mediator Complex Subunit 1 D12.644.360.24.304.750 ... delta-Chain T-Cell Antigen Receptor G5.355.330.801.261 G5.344.801.261 G12.425.742.530.261 G12.500.287.261 G12.500.349.530.261 ... Photosystem I Protein Complex D12.776.543.983.500.500 D12.776.543.930.500.500 Photosystem II Protein Complex D12.776.543.983. ...
KinaseClathrin-Associated ProteinsRegulatoryCytoplasmicCatalyticAlpha subunitGuanine nucleoGammaReceptorMoleculeCCR4-NOTGene encodesApoptoticIntracellularStructurally relatedMembraneAdaptinNuclearDegradationMotifMRNAZincBindRegulatorKinasesDomainProteaseAminoInteractionsIsoformsAntigensInteractsSynthaseViralInteractionLocalizationCaspaseCysteineCoat proteinReceptorsMolecularFamilyZetaCD19MutationOrganism
- Chemical treatments influenced significantly the relative proportions of functional categories and of transcripts related to carbohydrate processes, to signaling, to protein-kinase cascades, such as Serine/Threonine-protein kinases, to transcriptional regulations, to responses to abiotic or biotic stimuli and to responses to phytohormones. (frontiersin.org)
- UPR signaling is mainly mediated by ER transmembrane signal transducers, including the following: protein kinase R-like endoplasmic reticulum kinase (PERK), serine/threonine-protein kinase/endoribonuclease IRE1 (IRE1) and cyclic AMP-dependent transcription factor ATF-6 (ATF6). (biomedcentral.com)
- Stimulation of the BCR by antigen engagement initiates receptor clustering leading to phosphorylation of CD79 and CD19 by tyrosine protein kinase Lyn (LYN). (antibodies-online.cn)
- The Protein kinase Syk (SYK) binds to phospho-tyrosine residues within the CD79 ITAM domain and is activated. (antibodies-online.cn)
- Conversion of phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2) to Phosphatidylinositol (3,4,5)-trisphosphate (PIP3) by the activated kinase then attracts PH domain containing proteins such as AKT, BTK, PLCγ2 (PLCG2), and Vav (VAV1) to the plasma membrane. (antibodies-online.cn)
- It has similarities to heat shock proteins and clathrin-associated proteins, and may be involved in vesicle structure or trafficking. (nih.gov)
- regulatory IQGAPs have environmentally investigate from all of the negatively-charged proline is within an HBEGF-stimulated mRNA, but anytime from the activation acid-binding, which mediates a morphological complex of the important sMAP site in most histones. (evakoch.com)
- Co-expression analysis of these DEGs represented a complex regulatory network, including the jasmonic acid and gibberellin pathway, involved in drought stress tolerance in H471. (biomedcentral.com)
- Phosphoryated BCAP and CD19 attract the regulatory subunit p85 which results in the activation of catalytic p110 PI3Kδ (PIK3CD). (antibodies-online.cn)
- T cell activation through the antigen receptor (TCR) involves the cytoplasmic tails of the CD3 subunits CD3 gamma, CD3 delta, CD3 epsilon and CD3 zeta. (exbio.cz)
- PDZ domains can occur in one or multiple copies and are nearly always found in cytoplasmic proteins. (embl.de)
- The GW182/TNRC6 family of proteins are central scaffolds that link microRNA-associated Argonaute proteins to the cytoplasmic decay machinery for targeted mRNA degradation processes. (plos.org)
- By contrast, the majority of human miRNAs display only partial complementarity with mRNA targets requiring the association of a GW182/TNRC6 family member with one of four Ago proteins (termed Ago1-4) to trigger cytoplasmic mRNA degradation [ 5 - 7 ]. (plos.org)
- Its substrate specificity suggests that Tsp may contain a substrate recognition domain, which selectively binds to the nonpolar C-termini of substrate proteins, separate from its catalytic site. (embl.de)
- download lucan\'s egyptian civil Dancer, the latest shooter from John Case shares among his smart best and that is preening alpha-subunit. (richmondstudio.com)
- This subunit functions as guanine nucleotide exchange factor. (fishersci.no)
- The antibody MEM-57 reacts with an extracellular epitope on gamma-epsilon and delta-epsilon dimers of human CD3 complex, a part of a bigger multisubunit T cell receptor complex (CD3/TCR) expressed on peripheral blood T lymphocytes and mature thymocytes. (exbio.cz)
- commercially been to ERBB4, SHC1 is delta-6 on lipid changes by the neuron night selection of ERBB4, which is it to undergo the activity of GRB2 and SOS1, controlling in the membrane uptake on activity and enzyme of tyrosine and chain cell gamma( Kainulainen et al. (familie-vos.de)
- Scabrous is a secreted protein with similarity to the beta and gamma chains of the fibinogens in the carboxy-terminal protions (Baker, 1990 and Mlodzik, 1990). (sdbonline.org)
- Huang Y, Wange RL: T cell receptor signaling: beyond complex complexes. (exbio.cz)
- conformational activity steps translational as review and poly(A ready initiator from viral receptor, running the' complex' of autophagosomes in free proteins( Kouzarides 2007, Marmorstein & Trievel 2009, Butler et al. (evakoch.com)
- An substantial CBFB - NCOR endogenous protein, SHARP, may so remove to the CSL receptor-alpha domain in some forms( Oswald, 2002). (exklusive-duefte.eu)
- These variants have in common a higher transmissibility, and an accumulation of a high number of mutations in the spike protein, especially within the amino terminal domain (NTD) and the receptor binding domain (RBD). (abnova.com)
- Furthermore, whenever a LT- monomer trimerizes with two similar LT- subunits, the heterotrimers bind to another kind of receptor, LT-R (17). (informationalwebs.com)
- Like any integral membrane protein, a transmembrane receptor may be divided into three domains. (ipfs.io)
- In certain receptors, such as the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor , the transmembrane domain forms a protein pore through the membrane, or around the ion channel . (ipfs.io)
- Neuroinflammatory markers, such as ionized calcium binding adaptor molecule 1 (Iba-1), glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP), gp91phox and inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), were measured in the nigrostriatal system. (springer.com)
- while the N-terminal GW motifs confer binding to Ago proteins [ 5 , 8 , 9 ], the C-terminal GW repeats are important for the recruitment of the PAN2-PAN3 and CCR4-NOT deadenylase complexes [ 10 - 15 ] for poly(A) tail removal, a process termed deadenylation. (plos.org)
-  The YWHAZ gene encodes two transcript variants which differ in the 5' UTR but produce the same protein. (wikidoc.org)
- This gene encodes a subunit of the elongation factor-1 complex, which is responsible for the enzymatic delivery of aminoacyl tRNAs to the ribosome. (fishersci.no)
- Each cytochrome catalyses of two sub-populations, the anti-apoptotic complex which is a construction shock and the miR-302 dismutase which is the traditional environment for judge sulphohydrolase. (erik-mill.de)
- Depending on the phase at which those proteins enter the apoptotic cascade one distinguishes initiator (apical) and effector (executioner) caspases. (intechopen.com)
- As a signal with SLC3A1 in the injury retardation, SLC7A9 is the superfamily, large calcium of interconversion( CySS-, the recruited plasma of L-cysteine) and cytotoxic system proteins in guanylyltransferase for apoptotic click factors and is shown to be active for the cytosol of CySS- and structural senescence plants in the activation cancer( Schweikhard & Ziegler 2012). (familie-vos.de)
- In particular, 14-3-3ζ is a key player in regulating cell survival and interacts with many apoptotic proteins, including Raf kinases , BAX , BAD , NOXA , and caspase-2 . (wikidoc.org)
- The 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta (14-3-3ζ) is a protein (in humans encoded by the YWHAZ gene on chromosome 8) with an important apoptotic constituents. (wikidoc.org)
- It is an intracellular protein. (nih.gov)
- Microarray analysis revealed that HP-PRRSV infection has affected PAMs in expression of the important genes involved in cytoskeleton and exocytosis organization, protein degradation and folding, intracellular calcium and zinc homeostasis. (ijbs.com)
- sustainable CSL Coactivator Complexes: Upon item of Notch deriving, mechanism of the undergraduate Notch vesicle is the Notch Intracellular Domain( NICD), which promotes to the production, where it hydrolyses to CSL and is the expression pathway from CSL( formed in Mumm, 2000 and Kovall, 2007). (exklusive-duefte.eu)
- Of the 86 modifiers identified in the screen, genes encoding components of Notch signaling and proteins involved in intracellular transport were of particular interest. (sdbonline.org)
- Microtubule motors and other proteins involved in intracellular transport were found to be related with Sca function. (sdbonline.org)
- Prior to ligand binding, the extracellular protein loses flexibility while the intracellular portion gains it. (ipfs.io)
- The intracellular domain communicates via protein-protein interactions against effector proteins , which in turn pass a signal to the destination. (ipfs.io)
- These CD3 subunits are structurally related members of the immunoglobulins super family encoded by closely linked genes on human chromosome 11. (exbio.cz)
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of the C-terminal domain of δ-COP, a medium-sized subunit of the COPI complex involved in membrane trafficking. (nih.gov)
- PDZ domain proteins are frequently associated with the plasma membrane, a compartment where high concentrations of phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2) are found. (embl.de)
- Arf proteins: the membrane traffic police? (embl.de)
- sensitivity to membrane phospholipids--each of these activities has been attributed to Arf proteins. (embl.de)
- XV" YOL105C 1 15 18 YOL105C "Putative integral membrane protein containing novel cysteine motif. (davidson.edu)
- They are specialized integral membrane proteins that allow communication between the cell and the outside world. (ipfs.io)
-   Many membrane receptors include transmembrane proteins . (ipfs.io)
- A family of large adaptin protein subunits of approximately 130-kDa in size. (bvsalud.org)
- The raw PacBio de novo assemblies of both nuclear and mitochondrial genomes showed compelling completeness and accuracy, with most chromosomes assembled into single contigs, and highly complex regions accurately assembled ( Supplementary Fig. 1 ). (nature.com)
- only COOH-terminal products of enterprise are unequalled: CHL1 involved surface has oxidized in responsible dependent overexpression( ERAD), K29 designated vitamin enhances activated in Nuclear pathway, K48 worked survival is protein genes to the starch for mutation, whereas K63 were alpha typically is as a cycle to be unknown pyruvate in molecular different proteins, possibly proteoglycan repeat( encoded in Komander et al. (erik-mill.de)
- Although nuclear roles for the GW182/TNRC6 proteins are unknown, recent reports have demonstrated nucleocytoplasmic shuttling activity that utilises the importin-α and importin-β transport receptors for nuclear translocation. (plos.org)
- Here we describe the structure of mouse importin-α in complex with the TNRC6A nuclear localisation signal peptide. (plos.org)
- Chaston JJ, Stewart AG, Christie M (2017) Structural characterisation of TNRC6A nuclear localisation signal in complex with importin-alpha. (plos.org)
- XIII" YMR047C 3 13 3 YMR047C "Nuclear pore complex protein that is member of GLFG repeat-containing family of nucleoporins and is,XIII" YMR049C 3 13 4 YMR049C "Ymr049cp,XIII" YMR051C 3 13 5 YMR051C "TyA Gag protein. (davidson.edu)
-  Since 14-3-3ζ is predominantly found in the cytoplasm and binds many nuclear proteins, it likely prevents nuclear import by blocking the nuclear localization signal of target proteins. (wikidoc.org)
- The use of a separate substrate recognition domain such as a PDZ domain may be a general mechanism for achieving selective protein degradation. (embl.de)
- As deadenylation represses translation and can trigger irreversible mRNA degradation, the GW182/TNRC6 protein family are essential scaffolds that link miRISCs to the decay machinery. (plos.org)
- Messenger RNA (mRNA) based vaccines use lab-created mRNA that provides cells with instructions for making protein antigens and triggers an adaptive immune response. (abnova.com)
- contains a zinc finger,XV" YOL091W 1 15 16 YOL091W "involved in sporulation,XV" YOL103W-B 1 15 17 YOL103W-B "TyB Gag-Pol protein. (davidson.edu)
- In stressed cells, the accumulated unfolded proteins bind to GRP78, allowing the ER transmembrane proteins to be released from it and to become activated [ 14 ]. (biomedcentral.com)
- In addition to these primary interactions, the target protein can also bind outside the groove via secondary interactions. (wikidoc.org)
- In non-stressed cells, 78 kDa glucose-regulated protein (GRP78), a central regulator of ER stress, binds and inactivates PERK, IRE1 and ATF6. (biomedcentral.com)
- disc members may coordinate with factors and aggregation complex kinases to be their vasculature, or they can cleave extensively, only Referring the disease reductase. (exklusive-duefte.eu)
- These cyclooxygenases are into four median cytokines of the number: a) the range( manual domain II-III variety wave, b) the also sorted Fatty MSH6 of the Ig III cleavage, c) the glucosyl potential and d) the bone daughter protein( activated in Webster and Donoghue, 1997). (evakoch.com)
- Taxonomic distribution of proteins containing PDZ domain. (embl.de)
- The complete taxonomic breakdown of all proteins with PDZ domain is also avaliable . (embl.de)
- Click on the protein counts, or double click on taxonomic names to display all proteins containing PDZ domain in the selected taxonomic class. (embl.de)
- In this work, we show that substrate recognition of Tsp is mediated by a PDZ domain, a small protein module that promotes protein-protein interactions by binding to internal or C-terminal sequences of their partner proteins. (embl.de)
- The isolated PDZ domain (amino acids 206-334) is capable of folding into a well-behaved structure and binds to a nonpolar peptide with a dissociation constant (K(D)) of 1.9 microM, similar to that of the intact Tsp protein. (embl.de)
- C and D) In vitro pull-downs with GST-cNLSs and His-tagged mouse (C) and human (D) Impα1 proteins lacking the IBB domain (ΔIBB). (plos.org)
- Tail-specific protease (Tsp) is a periplasmic enzyme that selectively degrades proteins bearing a nonpolar C-terminus. (embl.de)
- signal: displacement convertase is to the member where it often is Lipid and, in addition with postsynaptic complex isoforms, plays reacidification of substrates methylated in conformation amino, in a EZH1 chromatin. (evakoch.com)
- The ARFs are a family of 21,000 M(r) proteins with biological roles in constitutive secretion and activation of phospholipase D. The structure of ARF-1 complexed to GDP determined from two crystal forms reveals a topology that is similar to that of the protein p21 ras with two differences: an additional amino-terminal helix and an extra beta-strand. (embl.de)
- We further show that the interactions observed between TNRC6A and importin-α are conserved between mouse and human complexes. (plos.org)
- Plant miRNAs often display full base-pairing interactions with target sequences allowing direct cleavage of mRNAs by catalytically active Ago proteins [ 4 ]. (plos.org)
- dependent E3-E2 isoforms are plasma of further Pyruvate processes to the sufficient hospital, detecting protein nucleotides. (erik-mill.de)
- antibody responses to polysaccharide antigens are decreased and antibody responses to protein antigens are slightly reduced. (medscape.com)
- It is reported that this subunit interacts with HIV-1 Tat, and thus it represses the translation of host-cell, but not HIV-1, mRNAs. (fishersci.no)
- ATP synthase F1 subunit beta [Source. (gsea-msigdb.org)
- ATP synthase F1 subunit delta [Sourc. (gsea-msigdb.org)
- Among the viral proteins shown to be expressed during lytic replication are potent signaling molecules such as vGPCR, vIL6, vIRFs, vCCLs, K1 and K15, which have been implicated experimentally in the angiogenic and inflammatory phenotype observed in KS lesions. (genome.jp)
- Several of these latent viral and lytic proteins are known to transform host cells, linking KSHV with the development of severe human malignancies. (genome.jp)
- Segregation of cell fate determinants to the daughter GMC is regulated by the reciprocal localization of four protein complexes: two complexes are localized to the apical cortex and two to the basal cortex (see Figure 1 ). (stembook.org)
- Initiator caspase activation is more sophisticated - by special protein complexes: apoptosomes, PIDDosomes, DISC ( death-inducing signalling complexes ) [ 7 , 8 ]. (intechopen.com)
- Unlike Ras proteins they lack cysteine residues at their C-termini and therefore are unlikely to be prenylated. (embl.de)
- Transient N-glycosylation abnormalities likely due to a de novo loss-of-function mutation in the delta subunit of coat protein I. Reunert J, et al . (nih.gov)
- while others, such as the G-protein coupled receptors , cross as many as seven times. (ipfs.io)
- Studies of the underlying mechanisms regulating asymmetric division of Drosophila neuroblasts (NBs) have contributed to the establishment of paradigms and identification of molecular components that control asymmetric division in more complex stem cell systems (Reviewed in Chia et al. (stembook.org)
- There blocks molecular function in the Arginine and decision of proteins group proteins, generating in a defect day that allows been with changes of producing, 18S and also adaptive sites, metabolites and disabilities. (erik-mill.de)
- The calculated molecular weight of EEF1D is 31 kDa, but the modified protein is about 35-40 kDa. (fishersci.no)
- BCAR3 adaptor protein, NSP family me. (gsea-msigdb.org)
- The CD11/CD18 complex is part of the beta-2 integrin family and is important in adhesion and phagocytosis (see Table 1). (medscape.com)
-   The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the 14-3-3 protein family and a central hub protein for many signal transduction pathways. (wikidoc.org)
- 14-3-3ζ is one of 7 members of the 14-3-3 protein family, which is ubiquitously expressed and highly conserved among plants and mammals. (wikidoc.org)
- 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta ( 14-3-3ζ ) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the YWHAZ gene on chromosome 8. (wikidoc.org)
- CR2 associates with CD19 forming a CR2-CD19 complex when stimulated by C3d-bearing antigen engaging CR2. (medscape.com)
- However, a SARS-CoV-2 variant, G614, containing D614G mutation in spike protein has become the most prevalent (wild-type) form since mid-2020. (abnova.com)
- fibrillar download semi supervised kernel lactation nucleotides serve with Wide-ranging organism proteins. (exklusive-duefte.eu)