Flammable, amorphous, vegetable products of secretion or disintegration, usually formed in special cavities of plants. They are generally insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol, carbon tetrachloride, ether, or volatile oils. They are fusible and have a conchoidal fracture. They are the oxidation or polymerization products of the terpenes, and are mixtures of aromatic acids and esters. Most are soft and sticky, but harden after exposure to cold. (From Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed & Dorland, 28th ed)
Polymerized methyl methacrylate monomers which are used as sheets, moulding, extrusion powders, surface coating resins, emulsion polymers, fibers, inks, and films (From International Labor Organization, 1983). This material is also used in tooth implants, bone cements, and hard corneal contact lenses.
Dental Stress Analysis
A ready-made or custom-made prosthesis of glass or plastic shaped and colored to resemble the anterior portion of a normal eye and used for cosmetic reasons. It is attached to the anterior portion of an orbital implant (ORBITAL IMPLANTS) which is placed in the socket of an enucleated or eviscerated eye. (From Dorland, 28th ed)
Ion Exchange Resins
The internal resistance of a material to moving some parts of it parallel to a fixed plane, in contrast to stretching (TENSILE STRENGTH) or compression (COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH). Ionic crystals are brittle because, when subjected to shear, ions of the same charge are brought next to each other, which causes repulsion.
Denture, Complete, Upper
Dental Casting Technique
Self-Curing of Dental Resins
Polymers of silicone that are formed by crosslinking and treatment with amorphous silica to increase strength. They have properties similar to vulcanized natural rubber, in that they stretch under tension, retract rapidly, and fully recover to their original dimensions upon release. They are used in the encapsulation of surgical membranes and implants.
Poly-2-methylpropenoic acids. Used in the manufacture of methacrylate resins and plastics in the form of pellets and granules, as absorbent for biological materials and as filters; also as biological membranes and as hydrogens. Synonyms: methylacrylate polymer; poly(methylacrylate); acrylic acid methyl ester polymer.
Dental cements composed either of polymethyl methacrylate or dimethacrylate, produced by mixing an acrylic monomer liquid with acrylic polymers and mineral fillers. The cement is insoluble in water and is thus resistant to fluids in the mouth, but is also irritating to the dental pulp. It is used chiefly as a luting agent for fabricated and temporary restorations. (Jablonski's Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p159)
Air Abrasion, Dental
A technique using a pneumatic, high-pressure stream of aluminum oxide to remove DENTAL ENAMEL; DENTIN; and restorative materials from teeth. In contrast to using DENTAL HIGH-SPEED EQUIPMENT, this method usually requires no dental anesthesia (ANESTHESIA, DENTAL) and reduces risks of tooth chipping and microfracturing. It is used primarily for routine DENTAL CAVITY PREPARATION.
Dental Restoration Failure
Light-Curing of Dental Adhesives
A calcium salt that is used for a variety of purposes including: building materials, as a desiccant, in dentistry as an impression material, cast, or die, and in medicine for immobilizing casts and as a tablet excipient. It exists in various forms and states of hydration. Plaster of Paris is a mixture of powdered and heat-treated gypsum.
Acid Etching, Dental
Dental Impression Technique
Procedure of producing an imprint or negative likeness of the teeth and/or edentulous areas. Impressions are made in plastic material which becomes hardened or set while in contact with the tissue. They are later filled with plaster of Paris or artificial stone to produce a facsimile of the oral structures present. Impressions may be made of a full complement of teeth, of areas where some teeth have been removed, or in a mouth from which all teeth have been extracted. (Illustrated Dictionary of Dentistry, 1982)
Denture, Partial, Removable
Bisphenol A-Glycidyl Methacrylate
Tooth Preparation, Prosthodontic
The selected form given to a natural tooth when it is reduced by instrumentation to receive a prosthesis (e.g., artificial crown or a retainer for a fixed or removable prosthesis). The selection of the form is guided by clinical circumstances and physical properties of the materials that make up the prosthesis. (Boucher's Clinical Dental Terminology, 4th ed, p239)
Orthodontic Appliances, Removable
Dental Impression Materials
Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.
Anion Exchange Resins
Post and Core Technique
Dental Prosthesis Design
Glass Ionomer Cements
The study of the energy of electrons ejected from matter by the photoelectric effect, i.e., as a direct result of absorption of energy from electromagnetic radiation. As the energies of the electrons are characteristic of a specific element, the measurement of the energy of these electrons is a technique used to determine the chemical composition of surfaces.
Zinc Phosphate Cement
A material used for cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges, and orthodontic appliances and occasionally as a temporary restoration. It is prepared by mixing zinc oxide and magnesium oxide powders with a liquid consisting principally of phosphoric acid, water, and buffers. (From Bouchers' Clinical Dental Terminology, 3d ed)
Cation Exchange Resins
Analysis of Variance
Dental Prosthesis Retention
Denture, Complete, Lower
A class of statistical methods applicable to a large set of probability distributions used to test for correlation, location, independence, etc. In most nonparametric statistical tests, the original scores or observations are replaced by another variable containing less information. An important class of nonparametric tests employs the ordinal properties of the data. Another class of tests uses information about whether an observation is above or below some fixed value such as the median, and a third class is based on the frequency of the occurrence of runs in the data. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed, p1284; Corsini, Concise Encyclopedia of Psychology, 1987, p764-5)
A tissue preparation technique that involves the injecting of plastic (acrylates) into blood vessels or other hollow viscera and treating the tissue with a caustic substance. This results in a negative copy or a solid replica of the enclosed space of the tissue that is ready for viewing under a scanning electron microscope.
Dental Restoration, Permanent
Lens Implantation, Intraocular
Lens Capsule, Crystalline
Root Canal Preparation
Preparatory activities in ROOT CANAL THERAPY by partial or complete extirpation of diseased pulp, cleaning and sterilization of the empty canal, enlarging and shaping the canal to receive the sealing material. The cavity may be prepared by mechanical, sonic, chemical, or other means. (From Dorland, 28th ed, p1700)
A hard thin translucent layer of calcified substance which envelops and protects the dentin of the crown of the tooth. It is the hardest substance in the body and is almost entirely composed of calcium salts. Under the microscope, it is composed of thin rods (enamel prisms) held together by cementing substance, and surrounded by an enamel sheath. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p286)
The part of a tooth from the neck to the apex, embedded in the alveolar process and covered with cementum. A root may be single or divided into several branches, usually identified by their relative position, e.g., lingual root or buccal root. Single-rooted teeth include mandibular first and second premolars and the maxillary second premolar teeth. The maxillary first premolar has two roots in most cases. Maxillary molars have three roots. (Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p690)
Tissue Conditioning (Dental)
Substances used on inanimate objects that destroy harmful microorganisms or inhibit their activity. Disinfectants are classed as complete, destroying SPORES as well as vegetative forms of microorganisms, or incomplete, destroying only vegetative forms of the organisms. They are distinguished from ANTISEPTICS, which are local anti-infective agents used on humans and other animals. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 11th ed)
A type of porcelain used in dental restorations, either jacket crowns or inlays, artificial teeth, or metal-ceramic crowns. It is essentially a mixture of particles of feldspar and quartz, the feldspar melting first and providing a glass matrix for the quartz. Dental porcelain is produced by mixing ceramic powder (a mixture of quartz, kaolin, pigments, opacifiers, a suitable flux, and other substances) with distilled water. (From Jablonski's Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992)
Dental Marginal Adaptation
A procedure for removal of the crystalline lens in cataract surgery in which an anterior capsulectomy is performed by means of a needle inserted through a small incision at the temporal limbus, allowing the lens contents to fall through the dilated pupil into the anterior chamber where they are broken up by the use of ultrasound and aspirated out of the eye through the incision. (Cline, et al., Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed & In Focus 1993;1(1):1)
Adhesives used to fix prosthetic devices to bones and to cement bone to bone in difficult fractures. Synthetic resins are commonly used as cements. A mixture of monocalcium phosphate, monohydrate, alpha-tricalcium phosphate, and calcium carbonate with a sodium phosphate solution is also a useful bone paste.
Dental Restoration, Temporary
Activation of the kallikrein-kinin system in hemodialysis: role of membrane electronegativity, blood dilution, and pH. (1/1060)BACKGROUND: The kallikrein-kinin system activation by contact with a negatively charged surface has been promulgated to be responsible for hypersensitivity reactions. However, to explain the low frequency and heterogeneity of hypersensitivity reactions, we hypothesized that not only the electronegativity of the membrane, but also other physicochemical parameters could influence the activation of the contact phase system of plasma assessed by the measurement of kallikrein activity and bradykinin concentration. METHODS: Plasma kallikrein activity using chromogenic substrate (S2302) and plasma bradykinin concentration (enzyme immuno assay) were measured during the perfusion of human plasma (2.5 ml/min) through minidialyzers mounted with six different membranes [polyacrylonitrile (PAN) from Asahi (PANDX) and from Hospal (AN69), polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) from Toray, cellulose triacetate (CT) from Baxter, cuprophane (CUP) from Akzo and polysulfone (PS) from Fresenius]. RESULTS: A direct relationship was shown between the electronegativity of the membrane assessed by its zeta potential and the activation of plasma during the first five minutes of plasma circulation. With the AN69 membrane, the detection of a kallikrein activity in diluted plasma but not in undiluted samples confirmed the importance of a protease-antiprotease imbalance leading to bradykinin release during the first five minutes of dialysis. With PAN membranes, the use of citrated versus heparinized plasma and the use of various rinsing solutions clearly show a dramatic effect of pH on the kallikrein activity and the bradykinin concentration measured in plasma. Finally, increasing the zeta potential of the membrane leads to a significant increase of plasma kallikrein activity and bradykinin concentration. CONCLUSIONS: Our in vitro experimental approach evidences the importance of the control of these physicochemical factors to decrease the activation of the contact system. (+info)
Intravitreous transplantation of encapsulated fibroblasts secreting the human fibroblast growth factor 2 delays photoreceptor cell degeneration in Royal College of Surgeons rats. (2/1060)We developed an experimental approach with genetically engineered and encapsulated mouse NIH 3T3 fibroblasts to delay the progressive degeneration of photoreceptor cells in dark-eyed Royal College of Surgeons rats. These xenogeneic fibroblasts can survive in 1. 5-mm-long microcapsules made of the biocompatible polymer AN69 for at least 90 days under in vitro and in vivo conditions because of their stable transfection with the gene for the 18-kDa form of the human basic fibroblast growth factor (hFGF-2). Furthermore, when transferred surgically into the vitreous cavity of 21-day-old Royal College of Surgeons rats, the microencapsulated hFGF-2-secreting fibroblasts provoked a local delay of photoreceptor cell degeneration, as seen at 45 days and 90 days after transplantation. This effect was limited to 2.08 mm2 (45 days) and 0.95 mm2 (90 days) of the retinal surface. In both untreated eyes and control globes with encapsulated hFGF-2-deficient fibroblasts, the rescued area (of at most 0.08 mm2) was significantly smaller at both time points. Although, in a few ocular globes, surgical trauma induced a reorganization of the retinal cytoarchitecture, neither microcapsule rejection nor hFGF-2-mediated tumor formation were detected in any treated eyes. These findings indicate that encapsulated fibroblasts secreting hFGF-2 or perhaps other agents can be applied as potential therapeutic tools to treat retinal dystrophies. (+info)
The crystal growth technique--a laboratory evaluation of bond strengths. (3/1060)An ex vivo study was carried out to determine differences in the bond strengths achieved with brackets placed using a crystal growth technique compared with a conventional acid-etch technique. A solution of 37 per cent phosphoric acid was used for acid-etching and a commercially available polyacrylic acid gel, Crystal-lok for crystal growth. A heavily-filled composite resin was used for all samples to bond brackets to healthy premolar teeth extracted for orthodontic purposes. Polycrystalline ceramic and stainless steel brackets were used and tested to both tensile and shear failure using an Instron Universal Testing machine. The tensile and shear bond strengths were recorded in kgF. In view of difficulties experienced with previous authors using different units to describe their findings, the data were subsequently converted to a range of units in order to facilitate direct comparison. The crystal growth technique produced significantly lower bond strengths than the acid-etch technique for ceramic and stainless steel brackets, both in tensile and shear mode. The tensile bond strength for stainless steel brackets with crystal growth was 2.2 kg compared with 6.01 kg for acid-etch, whilst with ceramic brackets the tensile bond strengths were 3.9 kg for crystal growth and 5.55 kg for acid-etch. The mean shear bond strength for stainless steel brackets with crystal growth was 12.61 kg compared with 21.55 kg for acid-etch, whilst with ceramic brackets the shear bond strengths were 7.93 kg with crystal growth compared with 16.55 kg for acid-tech. These bond strengths were below those previously suggested as clinically acceptable. (+info)
High resolution detection of mechanical forces exerted by locomoting fibroblasts on the substrate. (4/1060)We have developed a new approach to detect mechanical forces exerted by locomoting fibroblasts on the substrate. Cells were cultured on elastic, collagen-coated polyacrylamide sheets embedded with 0. 2-micrometer fluorescent beads. Forces exerted by the cell cause deformation of the substrate and displacement of the beads. By recording the position of beads during cell locomotion and after cell removal, we discovered that most forces were radially distributed, switching direction in the anterior region. Deformations near the leading edge were strong, transient, and variable in magnitude, consistent with active local contractions, whereas those in the posterior region were weaker, more stable, and more uniform, consistent with passive resistance. Treatment of cells with cytochalasin D or myosin II inhibitors caused relaxation of the forces, suggesting that they are generated primarily via actin-myosin II interactions; treatment with nocodazole caused no immediate effect on forces. Immunofluorescence indicated that the frontal region of strong deformation contained many vinculin plaques but no apparent concentration of actin or myosin II filaments. Strong mechanical forces in the anterior region, generated by locally activated myosin II and transmitted through vinculin-rich structures, likely play a major role in cell locomotion and in mechanical signaling with the surrounding environment. (+info)
Adhesion of adhesive resin to dental precious metal alloys. Part I. New precious metal alloys with base metals for resin bonding. (5/1060)New dental precious metal alloys for resin bonding without alloy surface modification were developed by adding base metals (In, Zn, or Sn). Before this, binary alloys of Au, Ag, Cu, or Pd containing In, Zn, or Sn were studied for water durability and bonding strength with 4-META resin. The adhesion ability of the binary alloys was improved by adding In equivalent to 15% of Au content, Zn equivalent to 20% of Ag content, and In, Zn, or Sn equivalent to 5% of Cu content. There was no addition effect of the base metals on Pd, however 15% of In addition improved adhesion with Pd-based alloys containing equi-atomic % of Cu and Pd. The alloy surfaces were analyzed by XPS and showed that oxides such as In2O3, ZnO, or SnO play an important role in improving the adhesive ability of the alloys. (+info)
Adhesion of adhesive resin to dental precious metal alloys. Part II. The relationship between surface structure of Au-In alloys and adhesive ability with 4-META resin. (6/1060)Adhesion of 4-META to Au-In alloy was improved by adding In equivalent to .15% of Au content. On the basis of the results of Au-In alloys analyzed by XPS, the present study investigated the reason why adhesion of the Au-In alloy was improved. The O 1s spectrum could be separated into three oxygen chemical states, In2O3, chemisorbed H2O, and physisorbed H2O. The amount of chemisorbed H2O decreased remarkably with increasing amount of In. It is considered that the poor adhesive ability of the pure gold and alloys containing only small amounts of In was due to the chemisorbed H2O molecules and insufficient indium oxide on the alloy surface. It was established that excellent adhesion requires an oxide with chemical affinity for 4-META to cover at least 50% of the alloy surface. (+info)
Super pulse CO2 laser for bracket bonding and debonding. (7/1060)A super pulse and a normal pulse CO2 laser were used to carry out enamel etching and bracket debonding in vitro and in vivo. The shear bond strength of the orthodontic brackets attached to laser-etched and conventional chemically-etched extracted premolars was measured. The pulp cavity temperature was also measured using the same laser irradiation conditions as the shear test. Both super pulse and normal pulse CO2 laser etching resulted in a lower shear bond strength (super pulse: 6.9 +/- 3.4 kg, normal pulse: 9.7 +/- 5.2 kg) than that of chemical etching (15.3 +/- 2.8 kg). Furthermore, the super pulse CO2 laser was able to create debonding at 2 watts within a period of less than 4 seconds (2.9 +/- 0.9 seconds). The super pulse, when irradiating the ceramic brackets from above, during debonding showed a 1.4 degrees C temperature increase in the dental pulp at 2 watts and an increase of 2.1 degrees C at 3 watts. While etching, directly irradiating the enamel surface at 3 watts, the dental pulp showed a temperature increase of 3.5 degrees C. These temperature increases were within the physiologically acceptable limits of the pulp. These results indicate that, in orthodontic treatments, super pulse CO2 laser debonding is more useful than laser etching. (+info)
Subcellular localization and partial purification of prelamin A endoprotease: an enzyme which catalyzes the conversion of farnesylated prelamin A to mature lamin A. (8/1060)The nuclear lamina protein, lamin A is produced by proteolytic cleavage of a 74 kDa precursor protein, prelamin A. The conversion of this precursor to mature lamin A is mediated by a specific endoprotease, prelamin A endoprotease. Subnuclear fractionation indicates that the prelamin A endoprotease is localized at the nuclear membrane. The enzyme appears to be an integral membrane protein, as it can only be removed from the nuclear envelope with detergent. It is effectively solubilized by the detergent n-octyl-beta-D-glucopyranoside and can be partially-purified (approximately 1200-fold) by size exclusion and cation exchange (Mono S) chromatography. Prelamin A endoprotease from HeLa cells was eluted from Mono S with 0.3 M sodium chloride as a single peak of activity. SDS-PAGE analysis of this prelamin A endoprotease preparation shows that it contains one major polypeptide at 65 kDa and smaller amounts of a second 68 kDa polypeptide. Inhibition of the enzyme activity in this preparation by specific serine protease inhibitors is consistent with the enzyme being a serine protease. (+info)
carbomer polyacrylic acid - best carbomer polyacrylic acid
Buy quality carbomer polyacrylic acid products from carbomer polyacrylic acid manufacturer, 44 carbomer polyacrylic acid manufacturers & carbomer polyacrylic acid suppliers from China.
China Super Absorbent Polymer Sodium Polyacrylate for Baby Diapers, Adult Diaper - China Sodium Polyacrylate, Super Absorbent...
China Super Absorbent Polymer Sodium Polyacrylate for Baby Diapers, Adult Diaper, Find details about China Sodium Polyacrylate, Super Absorbent Polymer Sodium Polyacrylate from Super Absorbent Polymer Sodium Polyacrylate for Baby Diapers, Adult Diaper - Xilong Scientific Co., Ltd.
Factory Price Sodium Polyacrylate, Factory Price Sodium Polyacrylate Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com
Factory Price Sodium Polyacrylate, Wholesale Various High Quality Factory Price Sodium Polyacrylate Products from Global Factory Price Sodium Polyacrylate Suppliers and Factory Price Sodium Polyacrylate Factory,Importer,Exporter at Alibaba.com.
absorbent polymer crystals polyacrylate potassium in united states | manufacturer of polyacrylamide for water treatment...
Potassium Polyacrylate is The Right powder SAP super absorbent polymer for Agriculture, which helps you to continue farming even in not good conditions and get a better harvest. An important difference between sodium polyacrylate and potassium polyacrylate is: Potassium polyacrylate will not saline soil, will not cause soil salinization.. Get Price ...
Effect of Polymerization Cycles on Gloss, Roughness, Hardness and Impact Strength of Acrylic Resins. - Semantic Scholar
The aim of this study was to evaluate the conventional and boiled polymerization cycles on gloss, roughness, hardness and impact strength of acrylic resins. Samples were made for each Classico and QC-20 materials (n=10) in dental stone molds obtained from rectangular metallic matrices embedded in metallic flasks. The powder-liquid ratio and manipulation of the acrylic resins were accomplished according to manufacturers instructions and the resins were conventionally packed in metallic flasks. After polymerization by (1) conventional: 74 °C for 9 h (Classico) and (2) boiled: 20 min (QC-20) cycles, the samples were deflasked after cooling at room temperature and conventionally finished and polished. The properties were evaluated after storage in water at 37 °C for 24 h. Gloss was verified with Multi Gloss 268 meter (Konica Minolta), surface roughness was measured with Surfcorder SE 1700 rugosimeter (Kosaka), Knoop hardness number was obtained with HMV-200 microdurometer, and impact strength was
Preparation and conductivities of polyacrylic acid/polyvinylimidazole grafted and ungrafted iron oxide nanocomposite polymer...
|p|Nanocomposites of Polyacrylic acid/polyvinylimidazole (PAA/PVI) with grafted and ungrafted iron oxide nanoparticles were prepared by a Reflux method. The Fe3O4 nanoparticles with 10 nm average diameter were synthesized by controlled co-precipitation and silanization of Si-PVI on Fe3O4 was used to obtain the grafted ones. Grafting becomes important at composites of less PVI that cause drastic decreases in AC conductivity. The content of PVI has important effects on the conductivity mechanism of these composites. The effect of grafting and Polyacrylic acid/polyvinylimidazole molar ratio on the conduction mechanism were studied. The conduction mechanism of iron oxide nanocomposites can be adjusted by changing molar ratio of Polyacrylic acid/polyvinylimidazole and grafting of Fe3O4NPs. |inline-formula||alternatives| [...] |/alternatives||/inline-formula||/p|
Sodium polyacrylate (CAS 9003-04-7) Market Research Report 2018
Sodium polyacrylate (CAS 9003-04-7) Market Research Report 2018 aims at providing comprehensive data on sodium polyacrylate market globally and regionally
Global Sodium Polyacrylate Market Professional Survey Report 2017 : ReportsnReports
[116 Pages Report] Check for Discount on Global Sodium Polyacrylate Market Professional Survey Report 2017 report by QYResearch Group. This report studies Sodium Polyacrylate in Global market, especially in...
Good Adhesion Water Based Acrylic Resin Emulsion , Milky White Styrene Acrylic Resin
High quality Good Adhesion Water Based Acrylic Resin Emulsion , Milky White Styrene Acrylic Resin from China, Chinas leading water soluble acrylic resin product, with strict quality control waterborne acrylic resin factories, producing high quality waterborne acrylic resin products.
doxorubicin-encapsulated polyacrylamide hydrogel/polydiallyldimethylammonium chloride-capped gold nanoparticles film-coated...
Page contains details about doxorubicin-encapsulated polyacrylamide hydrogel/polydiallyldimethylammonium chloride-capped gold nanoparticles film-coated poly(methyl methacrylate) cube . It has composition images, properties, Characterization methods, synthesis, applications and reference articles : nano.nature.com
Acrylic Resin End Tables - Cornerstone Furniture
The combination of solid wood and hardened acrylic resin creates these highly functional end tables and uniquely beautiful works of art. The end table pictured on top was made with solid walnut and Caribbean blue acrylic resin. Pictured underneath is a solid beech and frosted acrylic resin top, featuring a knot filled in with emerald green acrylic resin. Because no two tables are alike, each table tells its own story of creativity and craftsmanship.. Top: Solid Walnut/Caribbean Blue resin, Solid Beech/Frosted Resin & Emerald Green knot. Bases: Raw Steel Tripod Bases (gold sheen on beech table base). Finish: Natural Finish. Client: In Collaboration: Scroll down for gallery: ...
Textile Acrylic Resin Factory, China Textile Acrylic Resin Factory Manufacturers & Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
Textile Acrylic Resin Factory - Select 2017 high quality Textile Acrylic Resin Factory products in best price from certified Chinese ABS Resin manufacturers, Acrylic Resin suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com
Water Based Solic Acrylic Resin - Buy Water Base Solid Acrylic Resin Product on YANTAI SUNYCHEM INT. CO, LTD
Water Based Solic Acrylic Resin , find complete details about Water Based Solic Acrylic Resin , Water Base Solid Acrylic Resin - YANTAI SUNYCHEM INT. CO, LTD
Sensors | Free Full-Text | Reduction of Non-Specific Protein Adsorption Using Poly(ethylene) Glycol (PEG) Modified Polyacrylate...
Three PEG molecules (PEG-methacrylate, -diacrylate and -dimethacrylate) were incorporated into galactose-based polyacrylate hydrogels and their relative abilities to reduce non-specific protein adsorption in immunoassays were determined. Highly crosslinked hydrogels containing amine-terminated functionalities were formed and used to covalently attach antibodies specific for staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB). Patterned arrays of immobilized antibodies in the PEG-modified hydrogels were created with a PDMS template containing micro-channels for use in sandwich immunoassays to detect SEB. Different concentrations of the toxin were applied to the hydrogel arrays, followed with a Cy3-labeled tracer antibody specific for the two toxins. Fluorescence laser scanning confocal microscopy of the tracer molecules provided both qualitative and quantitative measurements on the detection sensitivity and the reduction in non-specific binding as a result of PEG incorporation. Results showed the PEG-modified hydrogel
China 2000L Acrylic Emulsions Production Equipment - China 2000L Acrylic Resin Making Machine, 2000L Acrylic Resin Reaction...
China 2000L Acrylic Emulsions Production Equipment, Find details about China 2000L Acrylic Resin Making Machine, 2000L Acrylic Resin Reaction Kettle from 2000L Acrylic Emulsions Production Equipment - Guangdong Jinzong Machinery Co., Ltd.
Patent US4586111 - Capacitor with dielectric comprising a polymer of polyacrylate polyether pre ... - Google Patents
Capacitors comprising at least one electrode pair, the electrodes of the pair, and the electrode pairs, if more than one, being separated by a dielectric member, said dielectric member comprising a polymer of at least one polyacrylate polyether pre-polymer. The capacitor structure may comprise a single dielectric coating separating two electrodes, or it may comprise a plurality of alternating electrode layers and dielectric coatings.
Sodium polyacrylate starch - Surfactant - SAAPedia - Page1
Sodium polyacrylate starch - Surfactant - SAAPedia - SAAPedia(Surfactant.TOP),Surfactant,Anionic surfactants, Cationic surfactants, Non-ionic surfactants, Zwitterionic surfactants, Polymer Surfactants, Fluoro surfactants, Silicone surfactants, Biosurfactants, Natural surfactants, Special surfactants - Page1
Patent US3926891 - Method for making a crosslinkable aqueous solution which is useful to form ... - Google Patents
Water swellable polyacrylate articles are made from a solution of the polyacrylate having an effective amount of a soluble crosslinking agent therein by heating and/or drying the solution. The polyacrylate solution is made from a polyacrylate by saponification and the cross-linking agent is then added.
19/30394366 DC BS ISO 17190-4. Urine-absorbing aids for incontinence. Polyacrylate superabsorbent powders Part 4. Test method...
19/30394366 DC BS ISO 17190-4. Urine-absorbing aids for incontinence. Polyacrylate superabsorbent powders Part 4. Test method for estimation of the
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH | CosmetoScope
Makimousse 7, 12 and 25 can be used in leave on skincare. Makimousse 7 will give shiny and smooth textures. Due to the increased size of the swelled balls of Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Makimousse 12 will give smooth and frosted textures, and Makimousse 25 matte and frosted textures. All three are presented by Daito Kasei as rheology modifiers, while Makimousse 400, with its much larger size, is recommended as gentle exfoliating agent.. ...
Sodium polyacrylate Global Market and Forecast Research : ReportsnReports
[65 Pages Report] Check for Discount on Sodium polyacrylate Global Market and Forecast Research report by ChemReport. DescriptionWe provide independent and unbiased information on manufacturers, prices, production...
Amino Resins, Polyamide Resins, Acrylic Resins, Polyvinyl Butyral Resins
Synpol Products Private Limited - Manufacturer and exporter of amino resins, polyamide resins, acrylic resins, phenol formaldehyde resins, industrial amino resins, thermoplastic polyamide resins, non reactive polyamide resin, industrial acrylic resins, phenolic resins, butyral resins, ketone formaldehyde resins, epoxy resins, epoxy esters, reactive diluents, hardeners and accelerators, phenol formaldehyde resins, resins products from india.
Polycarbophil calcium - Wikipedia
Polycarbophil calcium (INN) is a drug used as a stool stabilizer. Chemically, it is a synthetic polymer of polyacrylic acid cross-linked with divinyl glycol, with calcium as a counter-ion. It is used as stool stabilizer to treat constipation, diarrhea and abdominal discomfort. Bulk laxatives absorb liquid in the intestines and swell to form a soft bulky stool. The bulky mass stimulates the intestinal muscles, speeding stool transit time through the colon. Results usually occur within 12 to 72 hours. Calcium polycarbophil will not work without increased fluid intake. Calcium polycarbophil has been marketed as an over-the-counter agent used for treating functional bowel disorder and as a bulk-producing agent. A study looked at the effects of calcium polycarbophil on general irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms. Fourteen patients with IBS-diarrhea and twelve with IBS-constipation were given calcium polycarbophil for eight weeks and their colon transit times were measured with radiopaque markers ...
Effect of Prophylactic Antibiotics on Polyacrylamide Gel Safety in Facial Augmentation
BACKGROUND: Polyacrylamide hydrogel has in the last decade gained popularity as an injectable filler for facial augmentation due to its features of non-toxicity, biocompatibility, safety profile, and immediate effect. However, as all types of injections carry the risk of infection and since the polyacrylamide hydrogel is a non-degradable implant, the possibility of bacterial biofilm formation exists. Theoretically, the risk of infection and subsequent biofilm formation can be avoided by using prophylactic antibiotic treatment prior to the time of injection. METHOD: This retrospective study of outcomes following polyacrylamide hydrogel injections includes 657 subjects from one centre, which had facial injections from 2001 and 2011. Until 2007 prophylactic antibiotics were not given prior to treatment, but in September 2007 a single oral dose of azithromycin (Zitromax) and moxifloxacin (Avelox) was introduced as prophylactic antibiotics. A total of 496 subjects were injected before 2007 without antibiotic
Acrylic Resin in Abhayapuri, Top 10 Acrylic Resin Abhayapuri
Find the best acrylic resin in Abhayapuri. Justsee provide the top 10 acrylic resin Chennai, addresses, phone numbers, contact information.
Extruded Acrylic Sheet | Plastic Sheet Manufacturer | TFC Plastics
Extruded Acrylic Sheet manufacturer - TFC Plastics. Acrylic is one of the common plastic materials in daily life. It has good light transmission, chemical stability, weather resistance and beautiful appearance. Because of weather resistance and acid resistance, acrylic sheet will not be yellow or hydrolysis phenomenon. Acrylic sheets impact strength is 16 times that of ordinary glass. Light transmission of acrylic is up to 92% which is higher than the glass. Therefore, acrylic is the best material to replace glass.The density of acrylic is half that of glass, but it is not as strong as glass and metal. It is suitable for multi-purpose use. Acrylic has good insulation and is suitable for various electrical equipment. Acrylic is light in weight which is half that of general glass so it is easy to move. Also, acrylic can be recycled which reduces environmental issues. Acrylic is often used in advertising, construction, transportation, home furnishing, automobiles and so on. Plastic sheets manufactuing
Treatment of dentin with polyacrylic acid: a retrospective observational study of the effect upon the durability of glass...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Treatment of dentin with polyacrylic acid. T2 - a retrospective observational study of the effect upon the durability of glass ionomer restorations. AU - Chadwick, R. G.. AU - Bartlett, P.. AU - McCabe, J. F.. AU - Woolford, M. J.. PY - 2001/11. Y1 - 2001/11. N2 - This paper reports on the results of a material specific, retrospective observational study. It sought to determine the consequence of pretreatment of cavity margins with the conventional glass polyalkenoate Chemfil II prior to restoration with Tooth Cleanser on restoration durability. All restorations were placed and varnished by senior dental students under the supervision of a staff member. Manufacturer recommendations were followed. Data on each restoration was collected and entered into a relational computer database. Data included details of cavity morphology and the use or non-use of Tooth Cleanser. Six years following the study start a manual search of all records was carried out to determine, for those patients ...
Sennelier Artists Acrylic - Titanium White - 200ml - (Note: UK Mainland Delivery only) | SAA
89243 Sennelier Artists Acrylic - Titanium White - 200ml - (Note: UK Mainland Delivery only) https://www.saa.co.uk/shop/colour/acrylic-gouache/acrylic-paint/sennelier-artists-acrylic-titanium-white-200ml-note-uk-mainland-delivery-only--89243/ https://www.saa.co.uk/media/0rclks00/sar200116_0.jpg OutOfStock 20.54 GBP /Colour/Acrylic & Gouache/Acrylic Paint/Sennelier Artists Acrylic /Brands/S - T/Sennelier/Acrylic Paint /Colour/Acrylic & Gouache/Acrylic Paint/Sennelier Artists Acrylic /Brands/S - T/Sennelier/Acrylic Paint /Brands/S - T/Sennelier/Acrylic Paint Sennelier Please Note: Next Day Delivery is not available on this product. In this new line of artist-grade acrylics, Sennelier aims to provide a rich and creamy consistency and quality similar to their Artist range of oils, where the texture reveals any desired brush or knife marks. With 120 shades available, including iridescent metallics and interference multi-shade colours, the range offers one of the widest colour collections on the ...
Water Based Solid Acrylic Resin Transparent Excellent Glossness Abrasive Resistance
High quality Water Based Solid Acrylic Resin Transparent Excellent Glossness Abrasive Resistance from China, Chinas leading water soluble acrylic resin product, with strict quality control aqueous acrylic emulsion factories, producing high quality aqueous acrylic emulsion products.
TH-1100 Sodium Polyacrylate - Manufacturer - Producer - PSL40411YH
TH-1100 is the homopolymer of low molecular polyacrylic acid and its salts. Free of phosphate, it can be used i - Manufacturer - Producer - PSL40411YH
Kofloc Acrylic Resin Flowmeter MODEL RK400 SERIES | Flowira
Acrylic Resin Flowmeter MODEL RK400 SERIES This acrylic resin flow meter covers a wide flow range Two types, with and without a valve, are available. The flow meter integral with a transparent acrylic panel permits easy reading, making it ideal for water treatment systems, purge systems, and medical equipment. Features : • A variety…
Acrylic resins price - ecommerce - POOLKEMIE
POOLKEMIE® acrylic resins ecological resins, atoxic resins for many applicative sectors. Quotations and consulting on request. Acrylic resins prices.
Golden Acrylic Medium - Polymer Medium (Gloss) 236ml | Artcoe
60131 Golden Acrylic Medium - Polymer Medium (Gloss) 236ml https://artcoe.com/shop/brands/g-l/golden/golden-acrylic-medium-polymer-medium-gloss-236ml--60131/ https://artcoe.com/media/sybhcyw3/gapmgs_0.jpg InStock 17.95 GBP /Accessories/Mediums/Acrylic Mediums & Varnishes/Acrylic Mediums /Brands/G - L/Golden/Acrylic Mediums & Varnishes /Accessories/Mediums/Acrylic Mediums & Varnishes/Acrylic Mediums /Brands/G - L/Golden/Acrylic Mediums & Varnishes /Brands/G - L/Golden/Acrylic Mediums & Varnishes Golden Polymer Medium (Gloss) is an acrylic liquid medium useful for creating glazes, extending colours, enhancing gloss and translucency and increasing film integrity. It has an oil-like feel and resinous nature that promotes flow and levelling. Available in 236ml, 473ml & 946ml 17.95 ...
Golden OPEN Acrylics
GOLDEN OPEN Acrylics are a new line of colors and mediums for professional artists designed with a unique set of working properties that represent a true departure from all other acrylics on the market and that dramatically expand the range of techniques that are available to artists who prefer to use acrylics. GOLDEN OPEN Acrylics are formulated with an optimum balance of pigment load and 100% acrylic polymer dispersion to produce a paint with a uniquely relaxed set of working characteristics and a versatility that allows artists to explore a wider range of techniques such as portraiture and landscape painting that rely on softening, shading, glazing, and creating fine detail. GOLDEN OPEN Acrylics resist skinning, remain wet on the palette for extended periods and exhibit a remarkable versatility that allows them to be used directly from the tube for plein air painting, monoprinting and screenprinting. OPEN Acrylics may be blended with other GOLDEN Acrylic Colors, Mediums and Gels, with the open time
acrylic resin - acrylic resin Exporter, Importer, Manufacturer, Distributor, Supplier, Trading Company, Delhi, India
Sakshi Dyes and Chemicals - Exporter, Importer, Manufacturer, Distributor, Supplier, Trading Company of acrylic resin based in Delhi, India
Global Acrylic Resin Market 2019 | The Dow Chemical, Byk-Chemie, Basf, Arkema, Allnex Belgium, Momentive Specialty Chemicals -...
The research report presents a comprehensive outlook on the Global Acrylic Resin Market contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications. The Acrylic Resin Market research report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving revenue growth and profitability.It furthermore has an assessment of the factors influencing the demand and supply of the associated products and services, and challenges witnessed by market players. Moreover, the report is made with different graphical representation with the precise arrangement of key outlines, strategic diagrams, and descriptive figures based on the reliable data to depict an exact ...
Fiberglass Sleeving Coated With Acrylic Resins at Best Price in Mumbai, Maharashtra | AKSHIT INTERNATIONAL
Buy low price Fiberglass Sleeving Coated With Acrylic Resins in SWADESHI MKT.-KALBADEVI, Mumbai. Fiberglass Sleeving Coated With Acrylic Resins offered by AKSHIT INTERNATIONAL is available with multiple payment options and easy delivery.
Welcome Aboard! Acrylic resin miror | Dezign With a Z
Change the look of your rooms in a heartbeat with Dezign With a Zs Welcome Aboard! Acrylic resin miror. Order Welcome Aboard! Acrylic resin miror today!
Carbomer (CAS 9007-16-3) Market Research Report 2017
The report generally describes carbomer, examines its uses, production methods, patents. Carbomer market situation is overviewed; carbomer manufacturers
Liquid Acrylic Supplier, Find Best Liquid Acrylic Supplier on Alibaba.com
Find Best Liquid Acrylic Supplier on Alibaba Liquid Acrylic Supplier Directory. Source Top Quality Liquid Acrylic Supplier, Liquid Acrylic Companies, acrylic paint ,acrylic plastic ,acrylic sheet Manufacturers
White Custom Acrylic Boxes , Acrylic Tissue Box For Office / Home ROHS Certificate
High quality White Custom Acrylic Boxes , Acrylic Tissue Box For Office / Home ROHS Certificate from China, Chinas leading Acrylic Packaging Box product market, With strict quality control Acrylic Packaging Box factories, Producing high quality White Custom Acrylic Boxes , Acrylic Tissue Box For Office / Home ROHS Certificate products.
Ellipsometric Study of the Adsorption of Hydrophobically Modified Polyacrylates at Hydrophobic Surfaces - Institut National de...
Theadsorption of hydrophobicallymodifiedpolyelectrolytes(HMPEs)athydrophobicsurfaceswasstudied by ellipsometry. Both the adsorbed amount of polymer Γ and the layer thickness d were measured as a function of time. The HMPEs are polyacrylates carrying various fractions of grafted dodecyl chains. Hydrophobic interactions are responsible for the adsorption (unmodified polyacrylate does not adsorb at the surface). The surface anchoring of grafted dodecyl groups is coupled with the repulsion of charged acrylate groups. This results in the formation of large loops at the interface, separated by very short trains, since the probability to have two or more successive alkyl groups grafted at the polymer chain is small. Asinthecase ofordinarypolyelectrolytes,themeanthickness oftheadsorbedlayerdecreaseswithincreasing solution ionic strength. Changesof theHMPEchemical composition (molar ratio,X, of alkyl units attached on the polyacrylate backbone) affect the adsorbed layer structure in a complex fashion. HMPEs
A polysulfide reduction accelerator - NiS2-modified sulfurized polyacrylonitrile as a high performance cathode material for...
A NiS2-modified sulfurized polyacrylonitrile composite is prepared by simply co-heating a mixture of sulfur, NiCO3, and polyacrylonitrile. The NiS2-SPAN cathode exhibits superior electrochemical performance, delivering a high reversible capacity of 1533 mA h gsulfur−1 (705 mA h gcomposite−1) at 0.2 A g−1 aft
دانشرسان - مقالههای B Bagheri
study the effect of nano silica on the thermal properties of acrylic resins, two different series of water-based acrylic resin has been prepared. The first one is the acrylic latex synthesized by emulsion copolymerization and the second is acrylate\ silica nanocomposite synthesizied via miniemulsion copolymerization. The nanocomposite resins with the well dispersion of nano silica in the polymeric particles show higher abrasion and heat resistance. According to the TGA results, decomposition temperature of the nanocomposites increased with respect to the pure acrylic resins. For the washed nanocomposite latex prepared via miniemulsion polymerization, the residual weight after 600° C in the TGA was more than 7% while for the pure acrylic resin it was less than 1%. On the other hand, the glass transition temperature of the nanocomposite (Tg= 26°C) is higher than that of the pure acrylic latex (Tg = 13°C). Higher abrasion resistance and hardness resulted from the presence of the nano silica in ...
The Shell Game - Magic Cups | Department of Chemistry | University of Washington
Materials 3 opaque cups Sodium polyacryate Water Procedure Ahead of class time place some sodium polyacrylate in one of the cups. During class, pour some water into the cup containing the sodium polyacrylate. Ask students to keep their eye on this cup and then rearrange the cups (like a shell game). As the instructor rearranges the cups students are easily able to pick out the spiked cup. However when the instructor inverts the spiked cup no water comes out.
P&G Patents Skin Care Formula - HAPPI
US Patent No. 9,839,598 B2; Procter & Gamble has patented a skin care composition that is comprised of a superabsorbent polymer selected from the group consisting of sodium polyacrylate, sodium polyacrylate starch,
Browse Products Containing: SODIUM POLYACRYLATE || Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database | EWG
Beyond providing Skin Deep® as an educational tool for consumers, EWG offers its EWG VERIFIED™ mark as a quick and easily identifiable way of conveying personal care products that meet EWGs strict health criteria. Before a company can use EWG VERIFIEDTM on such products, the company must show that it fully discloses the products ingredients on their labels or packaging, they do not contain EWG ingredients of concern, and are made with good manufacturing practices, among other criteria. Note that EWG receives licensing fees from all EWG VERIFIED member companies that help to support the important work we do. Learn more , Legal Disclaimer ...
Hibiscus Duo, on acrylic - Art 360
Details in art floral canvas prints for sale Hibiscus duo on acrylic available from 10 inches to 60 inch, To make a purchase or check pricing click on the image. Once you are on the product page you can select print size and framing options if relevant examine pricing options…
Golden Sand Beach under Cobalt Sky Art on Acrylic at Art.com
Golden Sand Beach under Cobalt Sky Art on Acrylic. Find art you love and shop high-quality art prints, photographs, framed artworks and posters at Art.com. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Buy Poly water base acrylic polymer Aluminium decolorant polymerpolymer Chloride pac polymer coagulant (PAC) /Polyaluminium...
Buy Poly water base acrylic polymer Aluminium decolorant polymerpolymer Chloride pac polymer coagulant (PAC) /Polyaluminium Chloride PAC 30%/PAC Polyaluminum Chloride from China Poly Aluminum Chloride Uses Supplier，polyaluminum chloride coagulant Distributor online Service suppliers.
PaintCanvas2020EarringsPolymers2022Thermoplastic acrylicSolventDenturePolyester ResinsBeadsPMMAMethyl methacrylateLuciteViscosityPolyurethaneMaterialPaintingsPaintsHardenerColourFormulationALKYD RESINSSiliconeGlossColorantsEstersDispersionsAcidPowderAdhesiveSyntheticPaintingGlitterAdhesionProductsTransparent acrylicGroup of acrylicFlexural strengthLiquidColorHighClearMonomerMonomersEmulsion polymerVaporReactiveWater based acrylicInksResistancePlastics
- 2020. resin and acrylic paint. (whitesquaregallery.com)
- If colouring epoxy resin with acrylic paint is something you've been planning, but you don't know where to start, then the good news is you've found the right place! (theruggedrooster.com)
- For the best results, stick to a 1:10 ratio of 1 part acrylic paint to 10 parts epoxy resin. (theruggedrooster.com)
- Are there any Alternatives to Using Acrylic Paint? (theruggedrooster.com)
- While mixing epoxy resin and acrylic paint can deliver some amazing results, it's not the only option that's available. (theruggedrooster.com)
- Mix paint and epoxy resin. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- What happens if you put acrylic paint in resin? (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Arteza acrylic pouring paint set of 32 2oz bottles assorted colors high flow acrylic paint no mixing needed art supplies for pouring on canvas glass paper wood tile and stones. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Acrylic paint is available in a wide range of colors, so it is easy to find the right color for your project. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Fluid Acrylic Paint Is Much More Compatible When Mixing With Epoxy Resin Due To Its Low Viscosity. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- The only option to change your painting's look may be to use your epoxy color instead of acrylic paint materials. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- When mixing acrylic paint with epoxy resin, it's important to pay attention to the ratio of each component. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Take your acrylic paint artwork to the next level with epoxy resin. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- One way is to use acrylic paint. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- If you use too much paint, your resin could become clumpy and it won't pour well. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- The 2022 best acrylic paint for resin you're looking for will be displayed below.our professionals have very much taken care of the customer's needs and budget. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Mixing acrylic paint is an easy skill to learn, but will have a huge impact on your acrylic paintings. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- The most important thing to remember when you are mixing acrylic paint with epoxy, though, is that you need to stick to the right ratios. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- This set features classic pastels neon and metallic acrylic paint pouring colors. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Best acrylic paint for resin: Mix 1 part acrylic paint to 10 parts resin. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Be sure to stir the resin and paint together well with a plastic spoon or popsicle stick for consistent color. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Is resin paint the same as acrylic paint? (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Can you color resin with acrylic paint? (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Then the acrylic paint will pooch the cure because there's too much water in it. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Mixing acrylic paint in resin. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Manufacturing air dry paint in combination with amino resin,film features: fast dry,good fullness and flexibility,weather resistance, good solvent cleaning performance.good compatibility with NC. (liquid-acrylicresin.com)
- Paint and resin are non toxic and eco friendly. (booandboofactory.com)
- Add color to your resin with alcohol inks or acrylic paint. (plaidonline.com)
- Srebriansky's artistic talent shines through his ability to blend elements, most notably with Watermelon , a work of resin, epoxy, acrylic paint, and spray paint on wood. (whitehotmagazine.com)
- Srebriansky himself wrote, "I treat resin as if it were paint. (whitehotmagazine.com)
- I liken the flowers that are completely new to my practice to large scale quick watercolor studies while more dimensional works like Walt's Wet Dream and Sploosh are more similar to think oil or acrylic paint strokes. (whitehotmagazine.com)
- DTM paint is usually made with acrylic resin, and it is formulated for use on unprimed metal. (ehow.com)
- Because you don't need to worry about primer, using DTM paint is faster than painting with a traditional acrylic paint. (ehow.com)
- We use high-tech acrylic resins, not paint, on your tile. (miraclemethod.com)
- When he gets started, he starts by painting with oil on wood, then the more creative part begins: he applies touches of acrylic paint and several coats of epoxy varnish, which he makes himself. (enviedart.com)
- Ashley Pouliot , clay and acrylic paint. (cnps.org)
- Custom Paint Colours at Kroma Artist's Acrylics. (kromaacrylics.com)
- The Acrylic resins hide even more of the remaining defects and make the paint look darker and more reflective. (autogeek.net)
- USE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES - Use this kit with other Mod Podge Resin Surfaces or pour over wood, canvas, glass, ceramic, metal, and so much more. (plaidonline.com)
- the artist evolved his paintings beyond pigment and canvas to incorporate resin as a medium. (whitehotmagazine.com)
- paper clippings and acrylic resin on canvas. (riversonfineart.com)
- Part of today's day was spent making Acrylic Black Gesso - an acrylic primer used to cover canvas or board in preparation for painting in acrylic or oil. (kromaacrylics.com)
- Global demand for acrylic resins exceeded 1.3 million tons in 2020, and is expected to continue to grow steadily in the future. (mrchub.com)
- Handmade, high quality resin and glitter earrings on a hypoallergenic surgical steel post with a rubber closure. (glitterandglue4you.com)
- These earrings are made with high quality poly glitter and FDA compliant art resin. (glitterandglue4you.com)
- Laser cut Christmas tree acrylic earrings featuring a unique hand painted pattern of green, red and gold resin with gold and red glitter. (booandboofactory.com)
- A classic pair of tortoise shell brown acrylic earrings. (shophooksandhoops.com)
- PACKAGE - One set 16 pairs earrings including 3 pairs rattan earrings, 1 pairs metal earrings, and 12 pair mottled acrylic earrings. (kristinseale.com)
- FASHIONABLE EARRINGS BULK -Unique rattan dangle earrings, trendy mottled acrylic earrings enough styles to meet your summer earring needs! (kristinseale.com)
- Acrylic Earrings Studs are in round shape, with a small connector hole for hanging other Earring Findings, the back side with stainless steel Earring Post. (happyjewelrysupplies.com)
- The Rnew resin, Rodriguez notes, is the first in a series of sustainable thermoplastic polymers that consist of 25% and higher biobased materials, depending on customer requirements. (mddionline.com)
- Mallard Creek Polymers launches Rovene® 6120, an all-acrylic emulsion polymer for highly durable elastomeric roof coatings conforming to ASTM D 6083. (prweb.com)
- Mallard Creek Polymers has been a supplier of styrene acrylic emulsion polymers to the elastomeric roof coatings market since 2013. (prweb.com)
- The company continues to invest in R&D to create new water-based polymer products and technology for Building & Construction Selection Guide and Paints & Coatings Selection Guide markets based on pure acrylic emulsions, styrene acrylic polymers, and styrene butadiene latex. (prweb.com)
- Producing performance-based polymers and resins, specifically designed for customers that develop innovative products for the adhesives, architectural, industrial, and construction coatings industries. (adhesivesmag.com)
- Butyl acrylate is a low Tg ester of acrylic acid that is used as a monomer to produce flexible acrylic polymers and copolymers used in adhesives, caulks, and sealants. (chempoint.com)
- 2022). 'The Effects of Magnesium Oxide Nanoparticles Addition on Flexural Strength of Cold-cured Acrylic Resin material', Al-Rafidain Dental Journal , 22(1), pp. 101-112. (mosuljournals.com)
- Thermoplastic Acrylic Resins are a class of thermoplastic resins made by polymerizing acrylic acid, methacrylic acid and derivatives thereof such as esters, nitriles, and amides. (liquid-acrylicresin.com)
- ELEGANT®A905 is a thermoplastic acrylic resin with excellent flexibility and hardness balance, excellent compatibility with Aromatic Hydrocarbon Solvent, excellent silver powder layout and pigment wettability. (liquid-acrylicresin.com)
- Rohm & Haas] A registered trademark for a clear, colorless, thermoplastic acrylic resin. (mfa.org)
- Acrylic resins are produced in different liquid carriers such as a hydrocarbon solvent (solventborne acrylics or solution acrylics solventborne acrylic selector) or water in which case they are referred to as emulsions or dispersions and they are also provided in 100% solids bead form. (wikipedia.org)
- UV (ultra-violet) curable resins resist stains, acids, alkalines, and solvents much better than regular solvent or water based sealers. (everything-about-concrete.com)
- For years decorative concrete contractors have used solvent and/or water based acrylic sealers. (everything-about-concrete.com)
- Plastifloor® Crack Sealer 114 is a solvent-free reactive methacrylate resin of low viscosity, which cures quickly, even at low temperatures. (plastishop.de)
- Arkema offers a wide range of liquid resins for solvent-borne coatings designed to address the issues you encounter every day - including compliance in extreme conditions, enhanced durability and providing value for your customers. (chem-on.com.sg)
- Additionally, solvent-borne resins bring a range of high performance attributes to architectural coatings, offering enhanced durability and value across a range of applications. (chem-on.com.sg)
- Usually used as gas dehydrating agent, aromatics extraction solvent, synthetic unsaturated polyester resin , also used as cellulose nitrate, resin . (opencroquet.org)
- What is the best solvent for stripping acrylics from resin figures? (planetfigure.com)
- Lec 27 - Custom Acrylic Resin Impression Tray Fabrication" Shows the construction of a custom acrylic impression tray for immeditate maxillary denture. (dnatube.com)
- Resinous material of the various esters of acrylic acid, used as a denture base material, for trays or for other restorations. (longmeadowdental.com)
- Maxillary complete acrylic denture and mandibular cast partial denture. (medscape.com)
- recommended that the time of immersion, and the concentration of the NaOCl should be well considered so as not to degrade the acrylic resin of the denture. (wikipedia.org)
- Solid Maleic anhydride Used in the synthesizing unsaturated polyester resins Use: Maleic anhydride is an important organic chemical raw material used mainly for synthesizing unsaturated polyester resins , coatings, pharmaceutics, pesticides, lubricating oil. (opencroquet.org)
- Unsaturated Polyester Resins and Films Specification HL-300 is a hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 300 m2/g. (opencroquet.org)
- Exolit AP 742 differs in its mode of action from other flame retardant technologies (e.g. chlorine- or bromine-containing flame retardants and minerals) by achieving its effect through intumescence and shows a reduced viscosity in unsaturated polyester resins. (clariant.com)
- Exolit AP 742 can be used to achieve high flame retardant requirements in unsaturated polyester resins. (clariant.com)
- These acrylic beads are available in a wide assortment of vivid colors and fun shapes including designer-favorite faceted bicones, smooth rounds, flowers and alphabet beads. (firemountaingems.com)
- These are high quality resin beads with defined rainbow striped lines. (bdbeads.com)
- These tiny colorful beads are inlaid with pieces of brightly colored resin. (delishbeads.com)
- Take a look - we have chunky bubblegum resin beads , Kawaii decoden flatbacks , and colorful jewelry findings like pink jump rings and lobster clasps! (delishbeads.com)
- layers of high quality artist resin with suspended faux gold leaf, real over-the-counter medications and hand filled capsules of glitter, beads and candy sprinkles on a background of Magenta Pink for the ultimate pop in color. (artbystephanieroberts.com)
- Resin Cabochons, Acrylic Beads, Resin Beads and more! (delishbeads.com)
- Able to rise to the challenge, however, the company has unveiled Plexiglas Rnew , a biobased acrylic resin that blends PMMA with high levels of carbon from renewable resources. (mddionline.com)
- Sumitomo Chemical has decided to construct a pilot facility for chemical recycling of acrylic resin (PMMA, poly-methyl-methacrylate) at its Ehime Works in Niihama City, Ehime Prefecture, Japan. (chemicalrecycling.eu)
- In parallel with this project, the Company will work to develop a recycling system for PMMA, from collection of used acrylic resin to recycling and reprocessing into products, aiming for early commercialization of chemically recycled PMMA. (mrchub.com)
- The main sector consuming approximately 75% of MMA is the production of polymethyl methacrylate acrylic plastics (PMMA). (mrchub.com)
- An acrylic resin is a thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic substance typically derived from acrylic acid, methacrylic acid and acrylate monomers such as butyl acrylate and or methacrylate monomers such as methyl methacrylate. (wikipedia.org)
- For acrylic resin chemical recycling, the Company has been pursuing development in collaboration with The Japan Steel Works, Ltd. ("JSW," headquartered in Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo), combining JSW's continuous plastic decomposition technology using twin-screw extruders with Sumitomo Chemical's expertise on MMA (methyl methacrylate) monomers and acrylic resins that it has cultivated over the years. (mrchub.com)
- Significant levels of ethyl acrylate were detected when cutting plexiglass, acrylic, and lucite. (cdc.gov)
- The Clarke Architectural line is crafted using Lucite®, a liquid acrylic resin. (kbis.com)
- Developed in collaboration with internationally established architects and designers, the pieces are crafted using Lucite®, a liquid acrylic resin. (kbis.com)
- Plastifloor® 118 is a low viscosity, 2 component reactive methacrylate resin that also cures fast at low temperatures. (plastishop.de)
- The biggest advantage of water-based resins is that the viscosity is controll. (haohuimaterials.com)
- 39. The image of claim 37 wherein the viscosity control agent is selected from the group consisting of cellulose, derivatised cellulose, starch, wheat paste, acrylic resins, and combinations thereof. (freepatentsonline.com)
- RayCore 9570 is a polyurethane-acrylic core shell hybrid designed for wood coatings. (coatingsworld.com)
- that makes TMPDE an excellent air drying agent, which is widely used in unsaturated polyester resin , putty resin , alkyd resin , polyurethane resin , epoxy resin , water-soluble resin and so on. (opencroquet.org)
- Resin is a versatile material that can be utilized for a variety of applications. (niir.org)
- As epoxy resin is relatively expensive, the material should not be wasted unnecessarily by careless handling during processing. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Clear acrylic/plastic type of material that has some bounce to it (not hard plastic). (whiteelephantco.com)
- Plastic dust generated in a cutting area is not found to be toxic at measured concentrations based on analysis of the acrylic plastic material, measured airborne dust concentrations, nondirected worker interviews, and observations of work practices. (cdc.gov)
- This Acrylic Pin is made of high-quality material and comes with a protective coating of resin. (hfpaints.com)
- Now available - a parting tool for epoxy resin, acrylic, wood/resin hybrid or any other man-made material lathe projects. (harrisonspecialties.com)
- With its own basic technology to pyrolyze acrylic resin and regenerate it as MMA monomer, which is used as a raw material, now successfully established, Sumitomo Chemical has decided to construct a pilot facility. (mrchub.com)
- CA-398-30 is a high molecular weight cellulose acetate polymer typically used as a membrane material and as a resin modifier for molded and extruded parts. (chempoint.com)
- The key difference is fluid acrylics do not dry down to a glossy, durable finish like resin, and fluid acrylic paintings often become duller than they were when they were first poured. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Acrylic and resin paintings with a variety of media. (marinicolson.com)
- The works on view in this exhibition represent epochs of this painterly investigation, notably a new series of tulip and tondo-style paintings, resin and mixed media paintings, and select works on paper. (whitehotmagazine.com)
- Interior and exterior latex paints with a greater proportion of acrylic resin, versus vinyl, offer better stain protection, greater water resistance, better adhesion, greater resistance to cracking and blistering, and resistance to alkali cleaners. (wikipedia.org)
- The growing demand for epoxy resin in the paints and coatings industry is driving the market. (niir.org)
- Do Epoxy Resins and Acrylic Paints Mix? (theruggedrooster.com)
- Acrylic paints offer an endless choice when it comes to colours, making them the perfect choice for your project. (theruggedrooster.com)
- Mixing epoxy resins and acrylic paints couldn't be easier, although it's important to pay attention to your mix ratio so you don't ruin the flow of the resin. (theruggedrooster.com)
- Just like with acrylic paints, airbrush paints come in just about every colour imaginable. (theruggedrooster.com)
- Just like with acrylic paints, airbrush paints should be mixed at the same 1:10 ratio. (theruggedrooster.com)
- Acrylic paints are a perfect choice for colouring epoxy resin. (theruggedrooster.com)
- Mixing paints and acrylics with epoxy is not recommended. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Acrylic paints are a great way to achieve awesome colors when painting with resin. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- You can mix wet ingredients (paints, inks) up to 10% of the volume of resin into it. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Excellent adhesion properties make the resin a good choice for primers, fillers and single coat paints for a variety of substrates. (chem-on.com.sg)
- Grumbacher's extensive collection of pastes, gels, mediums, and varnishes pair well with Grumbacher acrylic paints. (jerrysartarama.com)
- They are painted in a very classical, realistic and almost photographic manner, but they have a strong contemporary feeling imparted by the epoxy resin finish and the rough wooden box on which the artist paints. (enviedart.com)
- Zinc-rich paints or acrylic, urethane or weather-stable epoxy-based resins are frequently used. (steeltubeinstitute.org)
- Get the kit if you are a beginner because the kit includes the resin, hardener and sometimes the disposable plastic cups and stirring sticks you will need. (ehow.com)
- Pour the resin in one measuring cup and the hardener in a different measuring cup. (ehow.com)
- Acrylic resins "Doracrol" are used in a set with a peroxide-type hardener. (monomer.su)
- This versatile epoxy resin kit includes a clear hardener and resin system that is easy to use and fun to craft with. (plaidonline.com)
- VERSATILE KIT - This 2-part versatile resin kit includes a 4 oz clear hardener and 4 oz resin formula that combine to create 8 oz. of resin! (plaidonline.com)
- As these are made of resin, there is colour variation between links with different shades of colour and patterns. (fascinators.net)
- If you're struggling to find the exact acrylic colour you're after, then the following alternatives will work just as well. (theruggedrooster.com)
- By mixing pigments with a binder you can create your own acrylic colour oil colour watercolour pastels acrylic ink and gouache in any shade you want. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- Now that we can tailor our polymer formulations to achieve optimal melt processability , we can change the components of our resin formulation to increase chemical resistance. (mddionline.com)
- It is soluble in mineral spirits and is compatible with alkyd resins. (mfa.org)
- Pour the clear acrylic resin slowly into the collage pendant or silicone mold. (ehow.com)
- This case report presents the fabrication of custom-made silicone finger prosthesis along with acrylic resin custom made nail in an attempt to avoid costly procedures and provide best possible esthetic results. (who.int)
- silicone polymer resin manufact. (zxysilicone.com)
- For more resin fun, pair this system with the Mod Podge Resin Silicone Molds for more creative options for your resin supplies. (plaidonline.com)
- GREAT FOR MULTIPLE PROJECTS - Use Mod Podge Resin with silicone molds, as a top coat to your project, to preserve natural elements as well as casting and coating. (plaidonline.com)
- Unlike the silicone fillers found in many polishes and hand glazes, the Acrylic resins in SwirlBuster will not easily wash away. (autogeek.net)
- Acrylic resins are the materials which when added to latex (U.K. Emulsion) increases its gloss properties, mechanical properties i.e. scratch resistance, and improves the gloss (shine) compared to vinyl-only resin. (wikipedia.org)
- This is a water-based 1K high gloss acrylic DTM featuring JONCRYL® PRO 1522. (ulprospector.com)
- Mod Podge Resin dries to a beautiful hard, clear, high-gloss finish - perfect for embedding flowers or photos. (plaidonline.com)
- BEAUTIFUL GLOSSY FINISH - Mod Podge Resin dries to a hard, clear, high-gloss finish. (plaidonline.com)
- BASF's Dispersions & Resins Division in North America offers a comprehensive portfolio of resins, binders, latex, colorants, and systems to meet specific application needs for the coatings, construction, printing and packaging, plastics and paper markets. (ulprospector.com)
- The company is excited to discuss this new product and our latest styrene-acrylic dispersions with interested customers. (prweb.com)
- For more information about BASF's Dispersions & Resins Division, visit www.basf.us/dpsolutions. (ulprospector.com)
- Therefore, the aim of this investigation was evaluated the influence of the dispersion rate and titanium dioxide content in the rheological (steady and dynamic analyses), colloidal, morphological, films, and thermal properties of waterborne dispersions based on polyvinyl acrylic resin, carboxymethyl cellulose and titanium oxide. (ufps.edu.co)
- This article presents results of an experimental investigation on the resistance to chemical attack (with sulphuric, hydrochloric and nitric acid) of several materials: OPC concrete, high-performance concrete, epoxy resin, acrylic painting and a fly ash-based geopolymeric mortar). (uminho.pt)
- The results show that the epoxy resin has the best resistance to chemical attack independently of the acid type and the acid concentration. (uminho.pt)
- Resin is a good adhesive and can be used to produce plastics. (niir.org)
- J. Down, M.MacDonald, J.Te'treault, S.Williams, Adhesive Testing at the Canadian Conservation Institute-An Evaluation of Selected Poly(Vinyl acetate) and Acrylic Adhesives", Studies in Conservation 41:19-44, 1996. (mfa.org)
- Jane Down, Maureen MacDonald, Jean Te'treault, Scott Williams, Adhesive testing at the Canadian Conservation Institute-An evaluation of selected poly(vinyl acetate) and acrylic adhesives. (mfa.org)
- A health hazard evaluation (dust sampling, materials analysis) is carried out at a synthetic textile products manufacturing facility using an acrylic emulsion polymer, containing ethyl-acrylate (140885) polymer, following the hospitalization of a worker for a respiratory condition suggestive of a job site hazard. (cdc.gov)
- Acrylic resins, which possess the highest level of transparency among synthetic resins as well as superior weatherability and processability, are used in a wide range of applications, such as automotive tail lamp covers, electrical appliances, aquariums, outdoor signboards, liquid crystal displays, building materials, and protective partition panels to reduce the spread of droplets. (mrchub.com)
- UV-cured acrylic can be applied by rolling, spraying or painting, taking care to apply evenly. (everything-about-concrete.com)
- Acrylic painting for beginners - catcoq tip catcoq.com. (bornmodernbaby.com)
- This original acrylic and resin painting by Karen Scholtz features an abstract composition in pink, white, orange and gold with glitter. (shop4artwork.com)
- Grumbacher manufactures a wide variety of acrylic painting mediums to help the painter create different effects. (jerrysartarama.com)
- The press release for Age of Resin notes that this exhibition marks the end to his hiatus from painting, which he took "After a cataclysmic fire razed Srebriansky's studio and destroyed his body of work. (whitehotmagazine.com)
- Acrylic painting between layers of resin. (celebrateart.com)
- Above are silver glitter star acrylic cut outs. (booandboofactory.com)
- 1 x clear, glitter resin, acrylic keyring featuring my adorable Duckie in the Flowers illustration. (nikijacksonart.com)
- Add glitter, alcohol inks, and other embellishments to create unique, custom epoxy resin pieces. (plaidonline.com)
- Plasma treatment does not improve adhesion between cobalt-chromium alloy and self-curing acrylic resin. (elsevier.com)
- MCP offers a diverse line of water-based emulsions including styrene butadiene, pure acrylic, styrene acrylic, and other specialty latex products to both domestic and international customers from the MCP facility in Charlotte, North Carolina and from its network of collaborative manufacturing partners. (prweb.com)
- Resins are used in internal coatings of cans to enhance the shelf life of canned food and beverages products. (niir.org)
- Products within the resin are not intended for oral use and attempts to free them from the resin are strictly warned against. (artbystephanieroberts.com)
- TRUSTED BRAND - Mod Podge Resin is a part of the classic Mod Podge family of brands - providing artists and crafters the perfect products for every crafting need! (plaidonline.com)
- All Verified unsaturated polyester resin suppliers & unsaturated polyester resin manufacturers have passed our Business License Check, they can provide quality unsaturated polyester resin products. (opencroquet.org)
- Our business has strived to establish a highly efficient and stable team staff and explored an effective good quality regulate course of action for transparent acrylic resin, UV phone shell , primacreator resin , UV curing composite materials , opaque uv resin . (haohuimaterials.com)
Group of acrylic2
- Thermoplastic acrylics designate a group of acrylic resins typically containing both a high molecular weight and a high glass transition temperature which exhibit lacquer dry capability. (wikipedia.org)
- Forty acrylic specimens were made, which divided into four groups (10 specimens for each group) which were control group (pure acrylic without addition), group of acrylic specimens containing 1.25% MgO NPs, group of acrylic specimens containing 2.5%MgO NPs, and a group of acrylic specimens containing 5%MgO NPs, the flexural test was performed using the universal testing machine, FTIR test performed using (BRUKER LASER CLASS 1). (mosuljournals.com)
- This study investigates the effects of the addition of magnesium oxide Nanoparticles(MgO NPs) with size (50 nm) on the flexural strength of cold˗cured acrylic resin. (mosuljournals.com)
- The addition of MgO NPs affected the flexural strength of the cold-cured acrylic resin, it improved the flexural strength at low concentration but decreased it at higher concentratios. (mosuljournals.com)
- MCP has just received third party validation that Rovene 6120 can be formulated to meet or exceed ASTM D6083, the Standard Specification for Liquid Applied Acrylic Coating Used in Roofing. (prweb.com)
- Once the resin is applied it remains in a liquid form until UV light passes over it. (everything-about-concrete.com)
- After mixing with the curing agent, the liquid resins harden within a relatively short time of the chemical reaction. (monomer.su)
- Liquid resins "Doracrol" are always combined with fillers and pigments. (monomer.su)
- We start with the high-resolution image and mount it onto a custom flush mount frame with 2" deep beveled pine edges , followed by a marine epoxy liquid acrylic coating that is hand poured and levelled. (designbyvision.com)
- 1K color base coat is one component color base coat, 2K color base coat is two-component color base coat.The two-color color separation base coat is composed of a component curing agent and B component resin.When it is used, the chemical reaction can be produced by mixing according to a certain proportion , so as to achieve the effect of curing, film forming and drying. (carrefinishpaint.com)
- Even experienced virtually, Age of Resin bursts with color and dimension. (whitehotmagazine.com)
- Turquoise can be dyed or chemically enhanced by adding an epoxy or acrylic resin for greater hardness or better color. (gia.edu)
- If you want to make a necklace pendant or charm by embedding objects or pictures, you will need to make some clear acrylic resin. (ehow.com)
- You will need to follow the proper procedure and use the right tools to make sure that the acrylic resin comes out nice and clear without any trapped air bubbles. (ehow.com)
- Made of a strong resin blend, these dice have colors that are clear and bold. (oldschooldice.com)
- Clear acrylic swan sculpture that is multifunctional and can be used as a holder, paperweight, catch-all dish, or as decor. (whiteelephantco.com)
- Swirls of pink and black are suspended in a clear resin charm. (thegildedtroll.com)
- This charm is printed on CLEAR acrylic with epoxy resin doming with a silver-tone key chain. (bigcartel.com)
- Painted pattern is over clear, see through, acrylic. (booandboofactory.com)
- Illustration is professionally printed on beautiful, glittery, clear acrylic and has a pastel pink clasp to hang on your keys or bags etc. (nikijacksonart.com)
- Tomaselli collects and incorporates unusual materials into his works, including pharmaceutical and street drugs and myriad images of plants, birds, and body parts cut from catalogs and magazines, suspending them in layers of clear epoxy resin. (cdc.gov)
- Acrylic resins of the Doracrol brand are a polymer-monomer mixture based on acrylic components. (monomer.su)
- For all questions regarding the purchase of Dorakrol acrylic resins, please call +7 (499) 404-08-77 or send applications to [email protected] (monomer.su)
- The acrylic resin produced by re-polymerizing MMA monomer obtained by this technology is expected to reduce greenhouse gas emissions over the entire product life cycle by more than 60% compared to virgin materials produced from fossil resources, while maintaining the same level of basic properties, such as transparency and strength. (mrchub.com)
- Acrylic resins designed for use in two component systems for crosslinking with isocyanate are referred to as polyols and are made with the monomers previously mentioned as well as hydroxy monomers such as hydroxy ethyl methacrylate. (wikipedia.org)
- To compliment this capability, we are pleased to announce the launch of Rovene® 6120 , an all-acrylic emulsion polymer for highly durable elastomeric roof coatings conforming to ASTM D 6083. (prweb.com)
- UV-cured acrylics are good vapor retarders. (everything-about-concrete.com)
- Plastifloor® 116 is a reactive methacrylate resin that also cures fast on low temperatures. (plastishop.de)
Water based acrylic1
- Will distribute water-based acrylic resins for the coatings and graphic arts industries. (coatingsworld.com)
- The performance of your resin is very excellent in our inks, and the compatability is also good! (vinylcopolymerresin.com)
- By introducing biocontent to its Plexiglas acrylic resins, the company was able to achieve unprecedented chemical resistance with the Rnew resin while also improving melt processability , according to Rodriguez. (mddionline.com)
- In addition to enhanced chemical resistance and melt processability , the biobased Plexiglas Rnew resin offers improved impact resistance and toughness compared with standard acrylic grades, the company states. (mddionline.com)
- SEPLITE® Monojet™ CM1670 Ion Exchange Resin is a narrow particle size weak base anion based on acrylic polymer matrix.This resin has outstanding stability and resistance to organic fouling and specially used in the purification of organic acids in food applications. (seplite.com)