Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Psychiatric Status Rating Scales
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Psychoanalytic theory focusing on interpretation of behavior in reference to self. (From APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Terms, 1994) This elaboration of the psychoanalytic concepts of narcissism and the self, was developed by Heinz Kohut, and stresses the importance of the self-awareness of excessive needs for approval and self-gratification.
The specific failure of a normally responsive individual to make an immune response to a known antigen. It results from previous contact with the antigen by an immunologically immature individual (fetus or neonate) or by an adult exposed to extreme high-dose or low-dose antigen, or by exposure to radiation, antimetabolites, antilymphocytic serum, etc.
Lymphocytes responsible for cell-mediated immunity. Two types have been identified - cytotoxic (T-LYMPHOCYTES, CYTOTOXIC) and helper T-lymphocytes (T-LYMPHOCYTES, HELPER-INDUCER). They are formed when lymphocytes circulate through the THYMUS GLAND and differentiate to thymocytes. When exposed to an antigen, they divide rapidly and produce large numbers of new T cells sensitized to that antigen.
Philosophy based on the analysis of the individual's existence in the world which holds that human existence cannot be completely described in scientific terms. Existentialism also stresses the freedom and responsibility of the individual as well as the uniqueness of religious and ethical experiences and the analysis of subjective phenomena such as anxiety, guilt, and suffering. (APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 8th ed.)
Major Histocompatibility Complex
The genetic region which contains the loci of genes which determine the structure of the serologically defined (SD) and lymphocyte-defined (LD) TRANSPLANTATION ANTIGENS, genes which control the structure of the IMMUNE RESPONSE-ASSOCIATED ANTIGENS, HUMAN; the IMMUNE RESPONSE GENES which control the ability of an animal to respond immunologically to antigenic stimuli, and genes which determine the structure and/or level of the first four components of complement.
"Report". UEFA. "Report". UEFA. "Julie Biesmans: Bristol City Women sign Belgium midfielder from Standard Liege". BBC. Retrieved ...
Michael Stevens (educator)
Simon Bor (July 2, 2015). "Opening Keynote, Michael Stevens: All Change? - Report". The Children's Media Conference. Retrieved ...
History of Hartford City, Indiana
Indiana State Board of Health (1907). Annual Report. State Board of Health. p. 96. Annual Report. The Department. 1896. p. 405 ... Annual report of the Indiana State Board of Health. 1915. State Board of Health. 1917. p. 12. "Blackford County" by Indiana ... Twentieth Annual Report. Indianapolis: William B. Burford. p. 520. OCLC 7536715. "Bruins Reign as AA Champions". Kokomo (Ind.) ... Department of Public Instruction of the State of Indiana (1909). Annual report of the Department of Public Instruction of the ...
Lithuanian Police Force
"Report". US Department of State. Retrieved 14 May 2007. v t e. ...
Archery at the 2010 South American Games - Women's compound individual
List of cults of personality
"Annual Report of the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights 2013" (PDF). Report. Inter-American Commission on Human Rights. ... "World Report 2012: Turkmenistan". World Report 2012. Human Rights Watch. Retrieved 2012-07-24. "Turkmenistan president 'sings ... Agence France-Presse reports a developing personality cult. Reporters Without Borders says the president is promoting a cult of ... "Turkmenistan". Country Reports on Human Rights Practices. U.S. State Department. March 4, 2002. International Crisis Group. ...
National Highway 16 (India)
"National Highways and their length" (PDF). report. National Highway Authority of India. Archived from the original (pdf) on 20 ...
1814 in Wales
ISBN 978-1-78316-169-0. Report. 1837. p. 461. Alan Birch (5 November 2013). Economic History of the British Iron and Steel ...
Robert L. Ord
"Special conservators of the peace; authority; jurisdiction; registration; liability of employers; penalty; report". vacode.org ...
Mass media in Venezuela
Report. Inter-American Commission on Human Rights. Retrieved 2 May 2014. "WORLD REPORT , 2014" (PDF). Report. Human Rights ... They also reported that the media had been attacked by government authorities. There are reports of authorities destroying work ... journalists being accused of being spies and multiple reports of arrests of journalists after reporting on alleged election ... In the World Report 2014 by Human Rights Watch, the Venezuelan government "has expanded and abused its powers to regulate media ...
European Youth Foundation
Report. (Doc. 9617)". Council of Europe. 4 November 2002. Retrieved 7 May 2020. Eberhard, Laurence (2002). The Council of ... 2018 Annual report" (PDF). Council of Europe. February 2019. Retrieved 7 May 2020.. ...
News International phone hacking scandal
At the News of the World he reported to assistant editor Ian Edmondson. On 20 September it was reported that the Metropolitan ... News International described the report as "total rubbish"; a spokesperson for Brown declined to comment. It was first reported ... "Press standards, privacy and libel- Second Report of Session 2009-10 Volume I Report, together with formal minutes" (PDF). ... the HASC published their completed report on the UK Parliament website. In that report, the Committee says: "We deplore the ...
The Honourable The Irish Society
1891 report, pp.ix-x Clarke & Finnelly 1847 p.490 1899 narrative, pp.179-193 1854 report p.xxxiv 1889 report, p.iii "Guildhall ... 1884 report, Appendix (A.) The London Companies' Estates in co. Derry, section 9 1884 report, Appendix (A.) The London ... An 1889 House of Commons select committee report stated: From the evidence of these witnesses it appeared that there was no ... Clarke, C.; Finnelly, W. (1847). "Skinners' Company v The Irish Society". Reports of Cases Heard and Decided in the House of ...
Royal Commission into National Natural Disaster Arrangements
The final report contained 80 recommendations aligned to the chapters of the report. The recommendations aligned the chapters ... The report was tabled in Parliament on 30 October 2020. Between June 2019 and February 2020, various Australian states and ... Official website Final Report of the Royal Commission into National Natural Disaster Arrangements (Web / PDF) Interim ... "Report". Royal Commission into National Natural Disaster Arrangements. Retrieved 14 January 2021. Burton, Jesinta (7 February ...
Automotive industry in Vietnam
"VAMA sales report December 2017 - Summary.pdf" (PDF). VAMA. "VAMA sales report December 2019 - Summary.pdf" (PDF). VAMA. "VAMA ... SALES REPORT (APRIL 2018) Vietnam's Automotive Component Industry: Ready to go global? (Report). PricewaterhouseCoopers. 2007 ... sales report December 2020 - Summary.pdf" (PDF). 15 January 2021. Media related to Automotive industry in Vietnam at Wikimedia ... ". "Hyundai Motor to build assembly plant in Vietnam: report". Archived from the original on 2018-07-14. Retrieved 2018-06-03 ...
Lebanon School District
The findings were reported to the administration and the school board. The district is funded by a combination of: a local ... The district administration reported that per pupil spending in 2008 was $11,150 which ranked 385th in the state's 501 school ... No reprisals or retaliation shall occur as a result of good faith reports of bullying. The board expects staff members to be ... In 2009, the district reported employing over 300 teachers with a starting salary of $39,000 to $124,430 for a 189-day work ...
Perjury in Nigeria
Report. para. 69 Report. paras. 66 Ovieful v State, S.C. 74/1983 (unreported), 9 October 1984 per Karibi-Whyte, J.S.C. (1915) 9 ... In Part III of the Report, the Justice Committee felt that oath or affirmation is still necessary not only for ensuring high ...
Alderley Edge Mines
Final Report. University of Manchester Archaeological Unit. Osborne, Stephen (24 October 1864). "Report". The Mining Journal. ... British Archaeological Reports. Oxford: John and Erica Hedges Ltd. ISBN 1 84058 007 0. Timberlake, Simon (2016). "Early Mining ... various people are reported to have explored the Edge for copper and work was done at Saddlebole, Stormy Point, Engine Vein and ...
The NAO Report does not specify whether sub-leasing by the prince or his daughters is allowed under the rental agreement. If ... The NAO report states that having already taken advice from one independent advisor on the transaction, the Crown Estate ... The National Audit Office (NAO) report into the lease agreement states that the Crown Estate's independent advisors had advised ... Report. National Audit Office (United Kingdom). 2005. Retrieved 19 April 2015. Coordinates: 51°26′20″N 0°36′24″W / 51.4390°N ...
These are often monitored by an automatic transmission system, which reports conditions via telemetry (transmitter/studio link ... 9. Tanji, H 2008, 'Optical fiber cabling technologies for flexible access network.(Report)' Optical Fiber Technology, vol. 14, ... Report)'. Optical Fiber Technology, vol. 14, no. 3, 2008, p. 178. Ahmad Anas, S. B.; Hamat, F. H.; Hitam, S.; Sahbudin, R. K. Z ...
Shooting at the 2010 Commonwealth Games - Men's 10 metre air pistol singles
List of first women lawyers and judges in New York
Laws, New York (State) Legislature Joint Committee on Matrimonial and Family (1962). Report. Joint Committee on Matrimonial and ...
Universal Soldier: Regeneration
Long, Phil (2009-06-11). "Phone interview with John Hyams, director of 'Universal Soldier: Regeneration'". Report. Retrieved ... as well and the following figures do not include theatrical box office reports from important territories such as Israel, Japan ...
List of UFC records
"REPORT, UFC 224 lowest PPV buys for the company in a decade well under 100,000 buys". The Official Website of Cristiane "Cyborg ... UFC and ESPN do not report on pay-per-view buys starting with UFC 236. NOTE: Starting with UFC 236, all pay-per-views in the ... Neither UFC nor ESPN report PPV buys with the new format. "UFC 4: What happened when Royce Gracie met "The Beast" Dan Severn". ...
Report)." Florida Entomologist. Florida Entomological Society. 2008. HighBeam Research. 17 Apr. 2012 v t e. ...
Some 24 species have been reported in the diet. The second most commonly reported prey species in breeding season dietary ... General Technical Report WO-71 (Report). Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. "Lost in flight: ... is the most commonly reported prey species (just over 18% by number and 24.5% by weight). Despite reports that grouse are less ... Particularly widely reported as a secondary food staple from Oregon, Wyoming, California and Arizona was the 187 g (6.6 oz) ...
He reported that the Mullah had 52 rifles with about 200 rounds of ammunition and that the various tribesmen Habr Toljaala and ... The London Gazette reported "On the 7th February, the Mullah had despatched another raiding force against our Jama Siad ... No further developments reported from Jidali except successful spread of Dervish propaganda in that locality by the ex naval ... Intelligence Report from 11th July 1903". 4 August 1903. - a deserter from the Mullah, named Abbas Isman (Ibrahim), came into ...
Report. The Guardian report on Betty Kershaw. ...
2020 in UFC
"Report: Mark De La Rosa A Free Agent After Four Straight UFC Losses". www.fightful.com. Retrieved December 8, 2020. "Max ... Uriah Hall". Bleacher Report. Retrieved November 20, 2020. Clyde Aidoo (December 23, 2020). "BREAKING: Anthony Pettis Agrees To ... Simon Head (March 11, 2020). "Coronavirus pushes UFC on ESPN+ 28 behind closed doors in Brasilia: Reports". mmajunkie.usatoday. ... Martin, Adam (February 11, 2020). "Report , 13 fighters cut from UFC including Ben Saunders , BJPenn.com". , BJPenn.com. ...
Brunei (1968). Report. Printed at the Brunei Press. Wanderlust. "Kinarut Weekend Getaway". New Sabah Times. Archived from the ...
Report to Congress on Workers' Home Contamination Study | NIOSH | CDC
Report to Congress on Workers Home Contamination Study Conducted Under The Workers Family Protection Act (29 U.S.C. 671a)pdf ... Report to Congress on Workers Home Contamination Study Conducted Under The Workers Family Protection Act (29 U.S.C. 671a). ... NIOSH found that contamination of workers homes is a worldwide problem, with incidents reported from 28 countries and from 36 ...
Update: COVID-19 Pandemic-Associated Changes in Emergency Department Visits - United States, December 2020-January 2021 | MMWR
This report describes changes in the number of emergency department visits during December 2020-January 2021 compared with the ... This report describes changes in the number of emergency department visits during December 2020-January 2021 compared with the ... Facilities that did not report diagnostic codes consistently or reported incomplete codes during 2019-2021 were excluded. ED ... some hospitals report statewide and others do not report statewide or have no data available for some counties. However, given ...
U.N. holds emergency meeting in Asia as China battles African swine fever | Reuters
A third person has died of EEE, a rare mosquito borne illness, in the United States - CNN
Working hard to make Indiana look bad: The tortured, uphill case for 'right-to-work' | Economic Policy Institute
Report , Unions and Labor Standards Working hard to make Indiana look bad: The tortured, uphill case for right-to-work Report ... The law, the report asserts, has helped boost productivity-meaning that fewer people are needed to produce the same quantity of ... In its most recent report, OCPA admits that "manufacturing is lower today than it was before RTW" but insists that RTW doesnt ... 2011). The type of numbers-play that characterizes this report may produce good sound bites, but it does not make for sound ...
'Every day I think about what happened': Ride the Ducks driver speaks on $2 million settlement - seattlepi...
World Report 2017: Vietnam | Human Rights Watch
Nguyen Quang A reported that between late March and early August 2016 police detained him six times to prevent him from meeting ... Many protesters reported that they were beaten and detained for hours. Several protesters, including Vo Chi Dai Duong, Dang ... In July, Bui Minh Trang, Bui Minh Truong, and Tran Van Cuong reported that they were detained for five days without a warrant ... During the first seven months of 2016, at least 34 people-including children-reported that unknown assailants beat them.. In ...
Roche - Roche provides an update on the phase III COVACTA trial of Actemra/RoActemra in hospitalised patients with severe COVID...
Actemra/RoActemra was the first approved anti-IL-6 receptor biologic available in both intravenous (IV) and subcutaneous (SC) formulations for the treatment of adult patients with moderate-to-severe active rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Actemra/RoActemra can be used alone or with methotrexate (MTX) in adult RA patients who are intolerant to, or have failed to respond to, other disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs). In Europe, RoActemra IV and SC are also approved for use in adult patients with severe, active and progressive RA who previously have not been treated with MTX. Actemra/RoActemra IV and SC are approved globally for polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (pJIA) and in the US and Europe for systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (sJIA) in children two years of age and older. Actemra/RoActemra SC injection is also the first approved therapy for the treatment of giant cell arteritis (GCA) in more than 40 countries, including the US and Europe. In the US and Europe, ...
Contraceptive pills a risk for women's hearts - Thaindian News
This Bacteria May One Day Cure Food Allergies | Time
Bharatbook.com: Market Research Reports and Industry Trends
Forecasts and Customized Reports. Its the one-stop-shop for all your market research requirements ... Bharat Book, A leading provider of Market Research Reports and Industry Trends, Analysis, ... MARKET REPORTS COUNTRY REPORTS COMPANY REPORTS NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES ONLINE DATABASES DISCOUNTED REPORTS. ... The market report is very good and useful for us. Americhems top management also seem to be happy regarding the report ...
USDA and EPA Release New Report on Honey Bee Health | USDA
... today released a comprehensive scientific report on honey bee health. The report states that there are multiple factors playing ... today released a comprehensive scientific report on honey bee health. The report states that there are multiple factors playing ... As the report makes clear, weve made significant progress, but there is still much work to be done to protect the honey bee ... The report will provide important input to the Colony Collapse Disorder Steering Committee, led by the USDA, EPA and the ...
Midbrain dopamine neurons control judgment of time | Science
'Buckwild' Star Arrested -- Salwa Amin Busted for Drug Possession | TMZ.com
Childhood Apraxia of Speech
Technical Report. Childhood Apraxia of Speech. Ad Hoc Committee on Apraxia of Speech in Children. About this Document. This ... This report addresses four questions most often asked about CAS: (a) Is it a recognized clinical disorder? (b) What are its ... The case study reported in Weistuch and Schiff-Meyers (1996) (see Table 2) illustrates the potential for CAS research in ... As this report was finalized, an amended version of the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine system seems more likely to ...
Ascent of Ojos del Salado on 2011-01-08 - Peakbagger.com
Greg Slayden -- Trip Report or GPS Track. Adam Walker -- Trip Report or GPS Track. ----Only Party on Mountain. ... Ascent Trip Report. This peak was climbed on a 20-day privately organised trip, using 2 vehicles and drivers provided by La Paz ... Greg, Duane and Adam W arrive having climbed "Cerro Anacasi" using the peakbagger report we had uploaded in Oruro. Our team of ...
Best Care at Lower Cost: The Path to Continuously Learning Health Care in America : Health and Medicine Division
The reports recommendations speak to the many stakeholders in the health care system and outline the concerted actions ... The reports recommendations speak to the many stakeholders in the health care system and outline the concerted actions ... Report Release: Best Care at Lower Cost. The Learning Health Care System in America ...
Banded Bird Encounter Reporting
After submitting your report you will have the ability to upload photos of the band and/or bird to further document your report ... The option to report additional marked birds will be available upon submission of this report. Please complete a separate ... Please do not report captive pigeon bands to the BBL, we do not keep a database of these birds. You can find more information ... If you do not know the band number and only want to report the color marker, please click here.. If you are not sure about ...
International Reporting Project
Report on Carcinogens
Director, Office of the Report on Carcinogens Tel 984-287-3155 Fax 301-480-2970 [email protected] P.O. Box 12233 ... The Office of the Report on Carcinogens - headed by Ruth M. Lunn, Dr.P.H - coordinates one of the NTPs hazard evaluation ... The Office of the RoCs scientific staff, with assistance from the RoC support contract staff, prepares the Report on ... Substances are listed in the report as either known or reasonably anticipated human carcinogens. ...
State Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Numbers - Child Welfare Information Gateway
... www.cdss.ca.gov/Reporting/Report-Abuse/Child-Protective-Services/Report-Child-Abuse ... Reporting via online system or by downloading the MDCPS Report Child Abuse mobile app https://www.mdcps.ms.gov/report-child- ... Click on the website above for information on reporting or call Childhelp® (800-422-4453) for assistance.Online reporting for ... State Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Numbers. Series: Related Organizations Lists. Author(s): Child Welfare Information ...
How Has the ACA Changed Finances for Different Types of Hospitals? Updated Insights from 2015 Cost Report Data | Urban Institute
How Has the ACA Changed Finances for Different Types of Hospitals? Updated Insights from 2015 Cost Report Data Research Report ... How Has the ACA Changed Finances for Different Types of Hospitals? Updated Insights from 2015 Cost Report Data. ... How Has the ACA Changed Finances for Different Types of Hospitals? Updated Insights from 2015 Cost Report Data. ...
Glasses, contact lenses to be exempt from Ohio tax
An early estimate projected the savings for consumers to be about $23.2 million a year but Legislative Service Commission Director Mark Flanders said last week that the state is likely to lose $44 million in fiscal year 2020 and $50 million in fiscal year 2021 in forgone tax revenues. LSC estimated that Ohioans will spend about $400 million on corrective eye glasses and contact lenses in 2020.. RELATED: Eyeglasses to be exempt from sales tax ...
A batty situation in Merrimack | News, Sports, Jobs - The Nashua Telegraph
... school classrooms have been closed and sectioned off at James Mastricola Upper Elementary School in Merrimack due to a report ... Originally, a teacher reported the odor in a classroom around Nov. 21. ... school classrooms have been closed and sectioned off at James Mastricola Upper Elementary School in Merrimack due to a report ...
Emerging Pathogens Institute - University of Florida
July 17, 2018 -- GAINESVILLE, Fla. - A virus responsible for an illness outbreak in Venezuela is spreading to other parts of the Americas, says a University of Florida scientist who is closely monitoring the Mayaro virus. Most recently, the virus was found in a child in Haiti in 2016. Read More. ...
Voluntary risk assessment reports - Copper and Copper Compounds - ECHA
Age of Autism Awards 2010: Dr. Paul Offit, Denialist of the Decade - AGE OF AUTISM
evaluated reports of neonatal deaths (aged 0-28 days) after hepatitis B (HepB) immunization reported to the National Vaccine ... Here is a photo of him from the Shafer Autism Report as the Grim Reaper, the perfect symbol for all that he stands for:. http ... According to news reports, at least 83 Guatemalans died after being infected with both syphilis and gonorrhea. Over 1,300 were ... Home Donate Contact Us Special Reports Science Subscribe by Email Subscribe to RSS Our Mission ...
TEPCO : Nuclear Power Station | Mid-and-long-Term Roadmap towards the Decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Units...
20172019SearchCalifornia1975DescribesAbuseInvestigativeImplementorsDelaysFirstlyIncidents reportedWorld'sYear'sInappropriateBehaviorVaccineIncidentParticipantsTrendsPigeonContentSummariesNewsValuationProgressResultsMarketsReport'sBerkeleyDefinitionsAgricultureInterpretationFormIndustrySummaryMainAnalysisDataWorseMassesPowderClassroomDownloadResearch reportSiteWorkYearDateComprehensiveDefinitionRecommendationsDocumentProblemCountriesTypeInvestorsMadeStudyMarket researchPolicyQuestions
- December 3, 2018 - Global funding for tuberculosis (TB) research climbed to a previously unreported high of USD $772 million in 2017, according to a report released today by Treatment Action Group (TAG) and the United Nations-hosted Stop TB Partnership. (treatmentactiongroup.org)
- The full report published today - Tuberculosis Research Funding Trends 2005 - 2017 - provides final tallies of public, philanthropic, private, and multilateral institutions' contributions to TB research last year. (treatmentactiongroup.org)
- The report provides the overall revenue of the traveler's diarrhea treatment market for the period from 2017-2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. (mrrse.com)
- The report provides the revenue of the global cryopreservation equipment market for the period from 2017 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. (mrrse.com)
- Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2017 Update: a report from the American Heart Association. (jamanetwork.com)
- The tables have been divided from 1995 to 1999, from 2000 to 2007, and from 2008 to 2017 because beginning in January 2008, FSIS began reporting microbiological results by collection date as opposed to analysis end date. (usda.gov)
- This study analyzed information collected from approximately 71% of nonfederal facilities, nationwide, using data for all ED visits from participating hospitals in the 46 states that reported ED visits consistently during the prepandemic (December 15, 2019-January 11, 2020) and pandemic (December 20, 2020-January 16, 2021) periods assessed. (cdc.gov)
- All hospitals in Hawaii, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wyoming, and hospitals in other states that started or stopped reporting during 2019-2021 were excluded. (cdc.gov)
- Facilities that did not report diagnostic codes consistently or reported incomplete codes during 2019-2021 were excluded. (cdc.gov)
- TMR's report on the traveler's diarrhea treatment market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the same indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. (mrrse.com)
- The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global cryopreservation equipment market for the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. (mrrse.com)
- Market Research Reports Search Engine are Provided Premium Syndicated Research Reports. (mrrse.com)
- The California Report Card (CRC) is a mobile-optimized web application designed to promote public involvement in the California government. (wikipedia.org)
-  Newsom commented: "The California Report Card is a new way for me to keep an ear to the ground. (wikipedia.org)
- Lots of fish reported at various points off Southern California for anglers aboard multiday boats. (latimes.com)
- The committee neglects to mention that the quote is based on a report from 1975, and that by 1986, the firm's executive vice president reported that the figure had fallen to 10 percent (Warren 1986). (epi.org)
- Based on products type, the report describes major products type share of regional market. (rnrmarketresearch.com)
- This report describes the successful completion of the four work-pages required under WAI DE 4105: Education, Tools, Standards, and User Forum, as well as Project Management activities. (w3.org)
- This document summarizes the results from the EMMA implementation reports received and describes the process that the Multimodal Working Group followed in preparing the report. (w3.org)
- State toll-free numbers and websites for specific agencies designated to receive and investigate reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. (childwelfare.gov)
- Various indicators -emergency room visits, substance abuse related mortality cases, arrests of drug abusers, number of countries reporting rising consumption levels -make clear that consumption has become a truly global phenomenon. (un.org)
- A research analyst is a professional who prepares investigative reports on securities or assets for in-house or client use. (investopedia.com)
- Implementors were invited to contribute to the assessment of the W3C EMMA 1.0 Specification by submitting implementation reports describing the coverage of their EMMA implementations with respect to the test assertions outlined in the table below . (w3.org)
- In addition, early implementors (MSU and UCLA) gave brief reports about the status of their implementations. (ietf.org)
- NIOSH found that contamination of workers' homes is a worldwide problem, with incidents reported from 28 countries and from 36 States in the United States. (cdc.gov)
- The agency has said that the nine preapproval deaths were "plausibly not related" to the drug, and that the other incidents reported so far are not numerous enough to reach statistical significance when a drug has been prescribed for more than 1 million patients. (washingtonpost.com)
- We are a proud partner of some of the world's leading market research firms and publishers who allow us to offer the best of market reports pertaining to different industries including- consumer goods, energy and utility, food and beverages, industry and manufacturing, technology and media, life sciences, and service industry. (bharatbook.com)
- was a professional and depth research report on Global Cobalt Powder industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Cobalt Powder industry, the main region including North American, Europe and Asia etc, and the main country including United States ,Germany ,Japan and China etc. (gosreports.com)
- Document Document our world's startup ecosystems through a series of reports detailing the local culture, trends, key players and challenges. (slideshare.net)
- This year's report was written by Marcus Low, editor of Spotlight magazine and former head of policy at Treatment Action Campaign, and edited by TAG's Mike Frick. (treatmentactiongroup.org)
- The Annual Climate Report is the Bureau of Meteorology's official historical record of the previous year's climate. (bom.gov.au)
- This report contains an in-depth analysis of the past year's climate, following on from the Annual Climate Statement released earlier in the year. (bom.gov.au)
- Why are you reporting the content on this Site as inappropriate? (google.com)
- Reports can be made for any medicine (including specials and unlicensed products), any vaccine, herbal product, and complimentary remedies such as homeopathic remedies, blood factors (e.g. factors I to XIII) and immunuloglobulins (e.g. anti-D (RHO) immunoglobulin). (mhra.gov.uk)
- Beekeepers emphasized the need for accurate and timely bee kill incident reporting, monitoring, and enforcement. (usda.gov)
- The report cards allow for participants to assess the ideas of others and bring popular suggestions to the attention of elected leaders. (wikipedia.org)
- self-reports are often used as a way of gaining participants' responses in observational studies and experiments. (wikipedia.org)
- The main strength of self-report methods are that they are allowing participants to describe their own experiences rather than inferring this from observing participants. (wikipedia.org)
- Social desirability bias can be a big problem with self-report measures as participants often answer in a way to portray themselves in a good light. (wikipedia.org)
- The report provides detailed valuation on key market dynamics such as drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, and detailed information about the powder polyester resins market structure. (mrrse.com)
- Please do not report captive pigeon bands to the BBL, we do not keep a database of these birds. (usgs.gov)
- While every care has been taken in preparing this report, the Commonwealth does not accept liability for any injury or loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance upon, the content of the report. (health.gov.au)
- Although summaries of reports may be delivered orally, complete reports are almost always in the form of written documents. (wikipedia.org)
- You can now receive news updates from the MHRA and report side effects to medicines via the Yellow Card app. (mhra.gov.uk)
- MPR will be reporting news on the latest findings from leading experts in endocrinology. (empr.com)
- News reports play the role of ombudsman and levy checks and balances on the establishment. (wikipedia.org)
- The deaths, and a few others reported in the news since then, underscore a health risk for some users of Viagra that has been previously noted both by the FDA and by manufacturer Pfizer. (washingtonpost.com)
- Additionally, if an analyst is also an investor in the company on which the report is based, he may have personal incentive to avoid topics that may result in a lowered valuation of the securities in which he has invested. (investopedia.com)
- A security analyst is a financial professional who studies various industries and companies, provides research and valuation reports, and makes buy, sell, or hold recommendations. (investopedia.com)
- Appreciate the crystal clear process that helps delivery impressive results, finding research reports made easy. (bharatbook.com)
- One of the most common formats for presenting reports is IMRAD-introduction, methods, results, and discussion. (wikipedia.org)
- Beginning January 2008, FSIS began reporting microbiological results by collection date as opposed to analysis end date to align FSIS activities with those of their federal partners and to standardize reporting of yearly and quarterly results from the various microbiological verification programs. (usda.gov)
- The results from 2008 onward cannot be compared with results from previous years because of the change in reporting, therefore, for ease of viewing and comparison, the tables and figures have been separated based on specific calendar year time ranges. (usda.gov)
- A short summary of the report's contents, called an abstract, may appear in the beginning so that the audience knows what the report will cover. (wikipedia.org)
- Selected excerpts are of two kinds: first, quotes from the Report which capture the essence of the Report's main narrative, and second, useful facts and figures. (un.org)
- The analysis by researchers at UC San Francisco, Stanford University and UC Berkeley found that discrimination reported by black patients declined significantly over the six-year study period, reducing the difference between blacks and whites from 8.2 percent to 2.5 percent. (ucsf.edu)
- See the definitions of large accelerated filer, accelerated filer, smaller reporting company, and emerging growth company in Rule 12b-2 of the Exchange Act. (sec.gov)
- WASHINGTON, May 2, 2013-The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) today released a comprehensive scientific report on honey bee health. (usda.gov)
- Those involved in developing the report include USDA's Office of Pest Management Policy (OPMP), National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), Agricultural Research Services (ARS), Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), National Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) as well as the EPA and Pennsylvania State University. (usda.gov)
- This Guide is intended as a reference tool, not an exhaustive interpretation of the reporting requirements of the Regulations. (gc.ca)
- Clicking "Submit" will redirect you to the impersonation report form. (google.com)
- For reporting purposes the word "person" means an individual, a corporation, or any other legal entity such as a partnership, trust, or other form of business enterprise. (gc.ca)
- I also certify further, that to the best of my knowledge the work reported herein does not form part of any other project report or dissertation on the basis of which a degree or a work was conferred on an earlier occasion on this or any other candidate. (slideshare.net)
- Questionnaires are a type of self-report method which consist of a set of questions usually in a highly structured written form. (wikipedia.org)
- In the end, the report introduced Cobalt Powder new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis and Global Cobalt Powder industry. (gosreports.com)
- In a word, it was a depth research report on Global Cobalt Powder industry. (gosreports.com)
- Microprocessor Report is a newsletter covering the microprocessor industry. (wikipedia.org)
- A research report may focus on a specific stock or industry sector, a currency, commodity or fixed-income instrument, or on a geographic region or country. (investopedia.com)
- The report, the Global Tire Market Report, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. (prnewswire.com)
- A typical report would include the following sections in it: Title page Executive summary Table of contents Introduction Discussion or body Conclusion Recommendations Reference list Appendices. (wikipedia.org)
- According to the report, one of the main factors that is driving this market at present is the immense growth being witnessed by the Tire market in the APAC region. (prnewswire.com)
- Given our experience of over 2 decades and tie-ups with world-renowned publishing houses and market research firms, we believe we are in a better position to offer you advice on which market research report will render the most relevant business information and analysis for your business. (bharatbook.com)
- A Polish translation of the report had been published in the 1950s, but was subject to the communist censorship and it did not have an accompanying scholarly analysis that came with the more recent edition by the Institute of National Remembrance. (wikipedia.org)
- 2. 2 Certificate Certified that this comprehensive project report titled "Market research analysis of kitchen appliances (cooker hoods and built in hobs)" is the benefited work of Girish Dubey (Enr. (slideshare.net)
- No. 127280592007) hereby declare that the report for Comprehensive Project "Market research analysis of kitchen appliances (cooker hoods and built in hobs)" is a result of my own work and my indebtedness to other work publications, references, if any, have been duly acknowledged. (slideshare.net)
- Data in the report come from an annual global survey of TB research funders conducted by TAG with support from the Stop TB Partnership. (treatmentactiongroup.org)
- The Australian Influenza Surveillance Report and Activity Updates are compiled from a number of data sources, which are used to monitor influenza activity and severity in the community. (health.gov.au)
- The Patented Medicines Regulations (Regulations), as provided for by the Act, establish the data reporting requirements to which this Guide is addressed. (gc.ca)
- Researchers said all the groups in the study - black, white and Hispanic - reported high rates of discrimination for one reason or another, and they urged continued monitoring of patients' experiences, since reported discrimination is associated with worse health, lower satisfaction with health care and lower utilization of health services. (ucsf.edu)
- Patients may exaggerate symptoms in order to make their situation seem worse, or they may under-report the severity or frequency of symptoms in order to minimize their problems. (wikipedia.org)
- Reports communicate the planning, policies and other matters regarding an organization to the masses. (wikipedia.org)
- Originally, a teacher reported the odor in a classroom around Nov. 21. (nashuatelegraph.com)
- Now you can Download the Sample Reports of your interest For FREE! (bharatbook.com)
- You can register on the Yellow Card reporting site when you submit a report, or you can register in advance. (mhra.gov.uk)
- The Chamber of Commerce, the National Right to Work Committee, the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), and even an Oklahoma-based corporate advocacy group have issued reports or public statements aimed at convincing Hoosiers to adopt a right-to-work law. (epi.org)
- The report we've released today is the product of unprecedented collaboration, and our work in concert must continue. (usda.gov)
- Reports are the backbone to the thinking process of the establishment and they are responsible, to a great extent, in evolving an efficient or inefficient work environment. (wikipedia.org)
-  These report cards work to stimulate public feedback on government actions and prompt individuals to express their opinions and ideas. (wikipedia.org)
- A report on the Classic2 RFC1577 update work was given. (ietf.org)
- The top three reasons for discrimination reported that year were on the basis of race or ancestry (48 percent), age (29 percent) and financial status (20 percent). (ucsf.edu)
- Its monthly report indicates that the value of retail sales falls 4.6% year-to-year in April, the worst showing on record. (wsj.com)
- If you scroll down through our online store, you will find different sections featuring an up-to-date range of market research reports, each created and/or published by a different research firm and offered at different prices. (bharatbook.com)
- During the 1990s, Microprocessor Report was recognized four times as Best Newsletter by the Computer Press Association, which noted its "comprehensive and in-depth coverage. (wikipedia.org)
- In this initial section of the report, we introduce terms and concepts, consider issues associated with the definition of CAS, and discuss scientific and professional information related to the reported increased prevalence of CAS. (asha.org)
- A report is a document that presents information in an organized format for a specific audience and purpose. (wikipedia.org)
- Implementation reports, comments on this document, or requests made for further information were posted to the Working Group's public mailing list [email protected] ( archive ). (w3.org)
- Andy Malis gave a ROLC Working Group report and announced that it was decided that there should be a separate server synchronization document that specified a system which suited rolc and ipatm needs. (ietf.org)
- A rule and balanced report also helps in problem solving. (wikipedia.org)
- Reports are not required to follow this pattern and may use alternative methods such as the problem-solution format, wherein the author first lists an issue and then details what must be done to fix the problem. (wikipedia.org)
- Contributing countries reported 3 980 wild food species (2 822 distinct species, as several are reported by more than one country), of which the vast majority are plants, followed by fish and mammals. (fao.org)
- Almost one in five older patients with a chronic disease reported experiencing health care discrimination of one type or another in a large national survey that asked about their daily experiences of discrimination between 2008 and 2014. (ucsf.edu)
- This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. (rnrmarketresearch.com)
- A self-report study is a type of survey , questionnaire , or poll in which respondents read the question and select a response by themselves without interference. (wikipedia.org)
- Enthusiasts of the Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) might insist that the value of professional analysts' research reports is suspect and that investors likely place too much confidence in the conclusions such analysts make. (investopedia.com)
- Brazil Startup Report is a guide written by local volunteer entrepreneurs and investors. (slideshare.net)
- The death of the retired airline executive, which occurred on Saturday, May 16, came after four deaths of Viagra users from heart attack or stroke described in reports to the Food and Drug Administration and made available by the agency two weeks ago. (washingtonpost.com)
- Research reports are produced by a variety of sources, ranging from market research firms to in-house departments at large organizations. (investopedia.com)
- In its Rich States, Poor States report, the American Legislative Exchange Council promotes RTW by noting that RTW Texas has added more jobs in the past decade than any other state and declaring Texas "the state with the best policy to emulate" (Laffer et al. (epi.org)
- A World Bank report offers policy options for elderly care in China and highlights three critical priority areas. (worldbank.org)
- This report is a joint effort of the World Policy Institute's Arms Trade Resource Center and the Arms Sales Monitoring Project at the Federation of American Scientists (see contact information, below). (fas.org)