Fetal Growth Retardation
A highly vascularized mammalian fetal-maternal organ and major site of transport of oxygen, nutrients, and fetal waste products. It includes a fetal portion (CHORIONIC VILLI) derived from TROPHOBLASTS and a maternal portion (DECIDUA) derived from the uterine ENDOMETRIUM. The placenta produces an array of steroid, protein and peptide hormones (PLACENTAL HORMONES).
Pregnancy Trimester, Second
Heart Rate, Fetal
A clear, yellowish liquid that envelopes the FETUS inside the sac of AMNION. In the first trimester, it is likely a transudate of maternal or fetal plasma. In the second trimester, amniotic fluid derives primarily from fetal lung and kidney. Cells or substances in this fluid can be removed for prenatal diagnostic tests (AMNIOCENTESIS).
Pregnancy Trimester, Third
Pregnancy Trimester, First
A chromosome disorder associated either with an extra chromosome 21 or an effective trisomy for chromosome 21. Clinical manifestations include hypotonia, short stature, brachycephaly, upslanting palpebral fissures, epicanthus, Brushfield spots on the iris, protruding tongue, small ears, short, broad hands, fifth finger clinodactyly, Simian crease, and moderate to severe INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY. Cardiac and gastrointestinal malformations, a marked increase in the incidence of LEUKEMIA, and the early onset of ALZHEIMER DISEASE are also associated with this condition. Pathologic features include the development of NEUROFIBRILLARY TANGLES in neurons and the deposition of AMYLOID BETA-PROTEIN, similar to the pathology of ALZHEIMER DISEASE. (Menkes, Textbook of Child Neurology, 5th ed, p213)
Protozoan Infections, Animal
Nuchal Translucency Measurement
Heart Defects, Congenital
Ultrasonography applying the Doppler effect, with frequency-shifted ultrasound reflections produced by moving targets (usually red blood cells) in the bloodstream along the ultrasound axis in direct proportion to the velocity of movement of the targets, to determine both direction and velocity of blood flow. (Stedman, 25th ed)
Chorionic Villi Sampling
Blood Transfusion, Intrauterine
Blood Flow Velocity
Ultrasonography, Doppler, Pulsed
The hollow thick-walled muscular organ in the female PELVIS. It consists of the fundus (the body) which is the site of EMBRYO IMPLANTATION and FETAL DEVELOPMENT. Beyond the isthmus at the perineal end of fundus, is CERVIX UTERI (the neck) opening into VAGINA. Beyond the isthmi at the upper abdominal end of fundus, are the FALLOPIAN TUBES.
Spina Bifida Cystica
A form of spinal dysraphism associated with a protruding cyst made up of either meninges (i.e., a MENINGOCELE) or meninges in combination with spinal cord tissue (i.e., a MENINGOMYELOCELE). These lesions are frequently associated with spinal cord dysfunction, HYDROCEPHALUS, and SYRINGOMYELIA. (From Davis et al., Textbook of Neuropathology, 2nd ed, pp224-5)
Pregnancy in Diabetics
A condition characterized by the abnormal presence of ERYTHROBLASTS in the circulation of the FETUS or NEWBORNS. It is a disorder due to BLOOD GROUP INCOMPATIBILITY, such as the maternal alloimmunization by fetal antigen RH FACTORS leading to HEMOLYSIS of ERYTHROCYTES, hemolytic anemia (ANEMIA, HEMOLYTIC), general edema (HYDROPS FETALIS), and SEVERE JAUNDICE IN NEWBORN.
A condition of abnormally high AMNIOTIC FLUID volume, such as greater than 2,000 ml in the LAST TRIMESTER and usually diagnosed by ultrasonographic criteria (AMNIOTIC FLUID INDEX). It is associated with maternal DIABETES MELLITUS; MULTIPLE PREGNANCY; CHROMOSOMAL DISORDERS; and congenital abnormalities.
Pregnancy in which the mother and/or FETUS are at greater than normal risk of MORBIDITY or MORTALITY. Causes include inadequate PRENATAL CARE, previous obstetrical history (ABORTION, SPONTANEOUS), pre-existing maternal disease, pregnancy-induced disease (GESTATIONAL HYPERTENSION), and MULTIPLE PREGNANCY, as well as advanced maternal age above 35.
Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
Chromosomes, Human, Pair 18
Exposure of the female parent, human or animal, to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents in the environment or to environmental factors that may include ionizing radiation, pathogenic organisms, or toxic chemicals that may affect offspring. It includes pre-conception maternal exposure.
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
A malformation of the nervous system caused by failure of the anterior neuropore to close. Infants are born with intact spinal cords, cerebellums, and brainstems, but lack formation of neural structures above this level. The skull is only partially formed but the eyes are usually normal. This condition may be associated with folate deficiency. Affected infants are only capable of primitive (brain stem) reflexes and usually do not survive for more than two weeks. (From Menkes, Textbook of Child Neurology, 5th ed, p247)
Infant, Small for Gestational Age
Sensitivity and Specificity
Ultrasonography, Doppler, Color
Ultrasonography applying the Doppler effect, with the superposition of flow information as colors on a gray scale in a real-time image. This type of ultrasonography is well-suited to identifying the location of high-velocity flow (such as in a stenosis) or of mapping the extent of flow in a certain region.
The chromosomal constitution of cells which deviate from the normal by the addition or subtraction of CHROMOSOMES, chromosome pairs, or chromosome fragments. In a normally diploid cell (DIPLOIDY) the loss of a chromosome pair is termed nullisomy (symbol: 2N-2), the loss of a single chromosome is MONOSOMY (symbol: 2N-1), the addition of a chromosome pair is tetrasomy (symbol: 2N+2), the addition of a single chromosome is TRISOMY (symbol: 2N+1).
Cells lining the outside of the BLASTOCYST. After binding to the ENDOMETRIUM, trophoblasts develop into two distinct layers, an inner layer of mononuclear cytotrophoblasts and an outer layer of continuous multinuclear cytoplasm, the syncytiotrophoblasts, which form the early fetal-maternal interface (PLACENTA).
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Chromosomes, Human, Pair 13
The thin layers of tissue that surround the developing embryo. There are four extra-embryonic membranes commonly found in VERTEBRATES, such as REPTILES; BIRDS; and MAMMALS. They are the YOLK SAC, the ALLANTOIS, the AMNION, and the CHORION. These membranes provide protection and means to transport nutrients and wastes.
Any of various animals that constitute the family Suidae and comprise stout-bodied, short-legged omnivorous mammals with thick skin, usually covered with coarse bristles, a rather long mobile snout, and small tail. Included are the genera Babyrousa, Phacochoerus (wart hogs), and Sus, the latter containing the domestic pig (see SUS SCROFA).
Pregnancy Complications, Neoplastic
Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal
A congenital abnormality of the central nervous system marked by failure of the midline structures of the cerebellum to develop, dilation of the fourth ventricle, and upward displacement of the transverse sinuses, tentorium, and torcula. Clinical features include occipital bossing, progressive head enlargement, bulging of anterior fontanelle, papilledema, ataxia, gait disturbances, nystagmus, and intellectual compromise. (From Menkes, Textbook of Child Neurology, 5th ed, pp294-5)
The state or condition of being a human individual accorded moral and/or legal rights. Criteria to be used to determine this status are subject to debate, and range from the requirement of simply being a human organism to such requirements as that the individual be self-aware and capable of rational thought and moral agency.
Anterior midline brain, cranial, and facial malformations resulting from the failure of the embryonic prosencephalon to undergo segmentation and cleavage. Alobar prosencephaly is the most severe form and features anophthalmia; cyclopia; severe INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY; CLEFT LIP; CLEFT PALATE; SEIZURES; and microcephaly. Semilobar holoprosencepaly is characterized by hypotelorism, microphthalmia, coloboma, nasal malformations, and variable degrees of INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY. Lobar holoprosencephaly is associated with mild (or absent) facial malformations and intellectual abilities that range from mild INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY to normal. Holoprosencephaly is associated with CHROMOSOME ABNORMALITIES.
A malpresentation of the FETUS at near term or during OBSTETRIC LABOR with the fetal cephalic pole in the fundus of the UTERUS. There are three types of breech: the complete breech with flexed hips and knees; the incomplete breech with one or both hips partially or fully extended; the frank breech with flexed hips and extended knees.
Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
Agenesis of Corpus Callosum
Birth defect that results in a partial or complete absence of the CORPUS CALLOSUM. It may be isolated or a part of a syndrome (e.g., AICARDI'S SYNDROME; ACROCALLOSAL SYNDROME; ANDERMANN SYNDROME; and HOLOPROSENCEPHALY). Clinical manifestations include neuromotor skill impairment and INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY of variable severity.
Neural Tube Defects
Congenital malformations of the central nervous system and adjacent structures related to defective neural tube closure during the first trimester of pregnancy generally occurring between days 18-29 of gestation. Ectodermal and mesodermal malformations (mainly involving the skull and vertebrae) may occur as a result of defects of neural tube closure. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch55, pp31-41)
Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Middle Cerebral Artery
Vena Cava, Inferior
Should we clone human beings? Cloning as a source of tissue for transplantation. (1/91)The most publicly justifiable application of human cloning, if there is one at all, is to provide self-compatible cells or tissues for medical use, especially transplantation. Some have argued that this raises no new ethical issues above those raised by any form of embryo experimentation. I argue that this research is less morally problematic than other embryo research. Indeed, it is not merely morally permissible but morally required that we employ cloning to produce embryos or fetuses for the sake of providing cells, tissues or even organs for therapy, followed by abortion of the embryo or fetus. (+info)
The morality of abortion and the deprivation of futures. (2/91)In an influential essay entitled Why abortion is wrong, Donald Marquis argues that killing actual persons is wrong because it unjustly deprives victims of their future; that the fetus has a future similar in morally relevant respects to the future lost by competent adult homicide victims, and that, as consequence, abortion is justifiable only in the same circumstances in which killing competent adult human beings is justifiable. The metaphysical claim implicit in the first premise, that actual persons have a future of value, is ambiguous. The Future Like Ours argument (FLO) would be valid if "future of value" were used consistently to mean either "potential future of value" or "self-represented future of value", and FLO would be sound if one or the other interpretation supported both the moral claim and the metaphysical claim, but if, as I argue, any interpretation which makes the argument valid renders it unsound, then FLO must be rejected. Its apparent strength derives from equivocation on the concept of "a future of value". (+info)
Human embryonic stem cells and respect for life. (3/91)The purpose of this essay is to stimulate academic discussion about the ethical justification of using human primordial stem cells for tissue transplantation, cell replacement, and gene therapy. There are intriguing alternatives to using embryos obtained from elective abortions and in vitro fertilisation to reconstitute damaged or dysfunctional human organs. These include the expansion and transplantation of latent adult progenitor cells. (+info)
Contribution of gastrin-releasing peptide and its receptor to villus development in the murine and human gastrointestinal tract. (4/91)Recent studies have shown that aberrantly expressed gastrin-releasing peptide (GRP) and its receptor (GRP-R) critically regulate tumor cell differentiation in colon cancers developing in humans and mice. This finding suggested that the ability of GRP/GRP-R to promote a well-differentiated phenotype in colon cancer might reflect a re-capitulation of a normal role in regulating intestinal organogenesis. To determine if this was the case, we compared and contrasted intestinal development in GRPR-/- mice with their wild type littermates. GRP/GRP-R co-expression in wild type mice was only observed in villous enterocytes between N-1 and N-12. During this time frame villous growth was completely attenuated in GRPR-/- mice. The contribution of GRP/GRP-R to villous growth was due to their act in increasing enterocyte proliferation prior to N-8 but increasing enterocyte size thereafter. From N-12 onwards, small intestinal villous growth in GRPR-/- mice resumed such that no difference in this structure could be detected at adulthood between mice of either genotype. We next studied GRP/GRP-R expression in human abortuses. These proteins were co-expressed by villous enterocytes only between weeks 14 and 20 post-conception, a time frame analogous to when they are expressed in the murine intestine. Thus, this study shows for the first time that GRP/GRP-R play a transient and non-critical role in intestinal development, yet provides a rationale for their re-appearance in colon cancer. (+info)
Prevalence of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus, porcine circovirus type 2 and porcine parvovirus from aborted fetuses and pigs with respiratory problems in Korea. (5/91)Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus(PRRSV)0, porcine circovirus type 2(PCV-2) and porcine parvovirus (PPV)0 infections were investigated as possible causes of the postweaning multisystemic wasting syndrome(PMWS). Specific primers for RT-PCR and PCR were designed for the differential detection of PRRSV, PCV-2 and PPV. Using PCR, these viruses were detected in homogenized tissue samples from pigs that had respiratory of reproductive problems in the time period between 1998 and 2000; the overall prevalences were: PRRSV 31.4%, PCV-2 46.5%, and PPV 8.1%. PCV-2 was also detected in aborted fetal tissues. (+info)
Diagnosis of natural exposure to bovine viral diarrhea in a vaccinated herd by measuring extended antibody titers against bovine viral diarrhea virus. (6/91)Two abortions occurred in a 150-head commercial cow-calf herd. Bovine viral diarrhea was suspected and confirmed by measuring extended titers against bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV) in a sample of 15 breeding females. Fifteen were sero-positive and 11 had significantly high titers (1:972-1:8748), likely due to natural exposure to cattle persistently infected with BVDV. (+info)
Presumptive Toxoplasma gondii abortion in a sheep. (7/91)A primiparous ewe aborted in mid-gestation. Toxoplasma gondii was suspected as the cause of abortion and a presumptive diagnosis of T. gondii abortion was based on histological lesions of the placenta. (+info)
Descriptive epidemiology of late-term abortions associated with the mare reproductive loss syndrome in central Kentucky. (8/91)Epidemiological and pathological findings of 433 late-term abortions associated with the mare reproductive loss syndrome (MRLS) in central Kentucky were identified by reviewing the records of the University of Kentucky Livestock Diseases Diagnostic Center. The distribution of dates of abortion was clustered during a brief period of time, presumably from a simultaneous environmental exposure. The most common pathological findings were microscopic pulmonary lesions consisting of squamous epithelial cells present in alveoli with or without concurrent infiltration of inflammatory cells (neutrophils, macrophages, or monocytes) in the interstitium or within alveoli. Isolation of a non-beta-hemolytic Streptococcus (52% of fetuses) or an Actinobacillus sp. (19% of fetuses) was common. Placentitis or funisitis was identified in 44% of fetuses. No single pathological finding, however, was pathognomonic for MRLS-associated late-term abortion. This report describes the pathological findings characterizing the MRLS-associated abortion. A cause of MRLS could not be determined from necropsy findings. (+info)
Difference between revisions of Paper - On the anlage of the bulbo-urethral and major vestibular glands in the human embryo -...
Fig. 1 Model of epithelial portion of urogenital system of human Embryo 47 (Huber collection); female, 32 mm. crown-breech length. X 20. middle, and lower lateral folds of the urogenital sinus. These folds begin in a region which is 0.7 mm. distal or caudal to the entrance of the mesonephric ducts into the urogenital sinus, and spread out radially. Of these folds, the upper lateral folds are the most prominent. When the model is viewed from above, it may be seen that they enclose a relatively deep fossa before blending in the sagittal plane to form the uppermost portion of the urethral plate. The middle lateral folds, shorter than the upper ones, run nearly parallel to them, and are separated from the upper folds by relatively deep, narrow grooves. In their proximal portion, each middle fold presents an elevation of about 75 u; distally or caudally, each middle fold slopes downward, becoming broader and lower, and is ultimately lost in the urethral plate. The lower lateral folds taken together ...
Assessment of reproductive problems on caprine, ovine, bovine and equine in Nyala city, South Darfur state, Sudan |...
Reproductive problems of caprine, ovine, bovine and equine significantly reduce their productivity which is of great concern of production worldwide, because most reproductive problems adversely affect the future fertility. A four year retrospective study of reproductive problems of caprine, ovine, bovine and equine presented to Nyala Veterinary Hospital, South Darfur State, Sudan was conducted with the objective to determine the prevalence of reproductive problems in study animals between January 2012 and December 2015. All Data about animals were collected from case registration books and entered into Microsoft excel sheet and analyzed based on the year of study, the disease frequency and, species of the animals. Total of 362 reproductive problems of caprine, ovine, bovine and equine were recorded between January 2012 and December 2015 from a total of 5001 examined for different clinical cases at Nyala Veterinary Hospital. This study were found to have reproductive problems comprising mastitis ...
Animal organs. Nervous system. Central nervous system. Atlas of plant and animal histology
The central nervous system of vertebrates is composed of encephalon (generally referred as brain) and spinal cord. During embryonic development, both derive from a group of cells known as neural plate, located at the medial and dorsal part of the embryo (see figure for the names of body axis). The neural plate extends rostro-caudally. The lateral margins of the neural plate move upward forming long folds, whereas the middle part moves inward forming a long invagination. As development proceeds, lateral folds, known as neural crests, get higher and closer until they contact and fuse between each other, so that a long tube is formed inside the embryo. This tube is known as neural tube and the process as primary neurulation. At the most caudal part of the embryo, however, the neural tube is formed from mesenchymal tissue by the so-called secondary neurulation. ...
How Harmful Is BPA Really?
Michelle Tinkham investigates BPA use, linked to diseases in rodents. Many scientists feel risks for humans include cancer, behavioral and reproductive problems.
All 9-letter words containing Letters A, B, O, S and S
There are 146 nine-letter words containing A, B, O and 2S: ABELMOSKS ABOLISHES ABORTUSES ... SURFBOATS WASHBOWLS ZOOBLASTS. Every word on this site can be used while playing scrabble. Create other lists, starting with or ending with letters of your choice.
Comparisons of international data on late-term abortions
Changes in reasons for seeking late-term abortions: For many of the countries in question, a large fraction of late-term abortions are in cases of fetal health issues. This is considered the most plausible explanation for the multi-country trends, that increasing numbers of abortions are being encouraged in cases of known or possible fetal health issues. Further, all ten countries with increasing late-term abortion fraction are countries with universal healthcare, in which case such abortions are incentivized to minimize costs to the health care system without regard to individual patients needs (including the mothers as well as the unborn children). The increasing numbers of late-term abortions are accompanied in several countries (including Australia, Canada, Italy, Norway, the United Kingdom, and the United States) by increasing cases where the baby is delivered alive after the abortion and then either left to die or actively killed. This is why late-term abortions are increasingly ...
The media pretends 100,000 late-term abortions every year is no big deal. Theyre wrong.
Why do women get late-term abortions?. The media deceptively leads the public to believe that late-term abortions only happen in cases of fetal anomalies or because of a health reason (as opposed to an early delivery), but even the abortion industry admits that late-term abortions are often done on perfectly healthy babies and moms.. Dr. Eleanor Drey, the medical director of the Womens Options Center of San Francisco General Hospital which commits abortions into the second trimester, admitted in an abortion training module published by Innovating Education, […] there was a study that showed womens reasons for presenting at 16 weeks or beyond after their last menstrual period. And what they saw was that women often didnt realize that they were pregnant. She goes on to list additional reasons, and as you can see, fetal anomaly is the lowest on the list.. ...
Glass Lizard - Glass Snake - Legless Lizard
To those not familiar with them, glass lizards in the genus Ophiosaurus (literally, snake [ophio-] -lizard [saurus]) look rather like a snake with ears and blinking eyes. Careful inspection of the vent area in some species will show tiny spurs, similar to a boa or python. Related to the alligator lizards (Gerrhonotus), their head and body shape are reminiscent of those species, including the conical teeth and lateral fold. They are very un-snakelike when held, being firm in the body like an alligator lizard or large skink, rather than the softly supple body associated with snakes.. Legless lizards are found in the Old and New Worlds, ranging in areas of Indonesia, southern Asia, the Near East, southeastern Europe, North Africa, and North America. The European and American legless lizards are in the family Anguidae, Anniellidae, and Xenosauridae; the Australasian ones in the family Pygopodidae. Some of the Anguidae legless lizards are called lateral fold lizards due to the pronounced lateral fold ...
In one year, late-term abortion killed 4 times more humans in NYC than homicides
The media doesnt downplay homicides as rare and of little consequence. But they downplay the thousands of deaths every year from late-term abortion.
Donald Trumps rhetoric refuses to acknowledge the medical complexity of late-term abortions.
Wednesday night, most of America heard Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton discuss, among other things, late-term abortion. Their positions came as no...
Doctor Found Guilty Of Murder In Late-Term Abortions | WRVO Public Media
A jury in Philadelphia has found Dr. Kermit Gosnell guilty of first-degree murder in three illegally performed late-term abortions. The jury also found
Ohio Legislature Sends Late-Term Abortion Ban to Gov. Kasich | LifeNews.com
The Ohio legislature today signed off on a bill banning late-term abortions in the Buckeye State and now it heads to pro-life Gov. John Kasich for his signature
Working Out during Your Second Trimester | Pregnancy Exercises | Learning Material | Noodle
Get an in-depth review and ask questions about Working Out during Your Second Trimester | Pregnancy Exercises. See what people are saying about Working Out during Your Second Trimester | Pregnancy Exercises.
Incompetent cervix / cervical stitch | Mumsnet Discussion
I had a second trimester pregnancy loss at 21+3 in July and was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix due to the almost painless dilation and ruptured
The Abort73 Blog: Its All the Same: Why Early and Late-Term Abortion are Moral Equivalents
To me, the argument for a gradualist approach to the ethical rightness or wrongness of abortion that depends on the gestation of the fetus is weak, lacks intellectual consistency, and seems self-serving. To the ethical straddlers concerned about gestation we must ask: is there anything qualitatively different about a fetus at, say, 28 weeks that gives it a morally different status to a fetus at 18 weeks or even eight weeks? It certainly looks different because its physical development has advanced. At 28 weeks we can see it is human - at eight weeks a human embryo looks much like that of a hamster. But are we really so shallow, so fickle, as to let our view on moral worth be determined by appearance? Even if at five weeks we can only see an embryonic pole, we know that it is human. The heart that can be seen beating on an ultrasound scan at six weeks is as much a human heart as the one that beats five months later. Indeed, from the time of conception, as soon as embryonic cells begin to ...
Mont. Senate passes novel late-term abortion rules | Baptist Press
The Montana state Senate passed a bill requiring abortionists to try to save babies born at 24 weeks of gestation and older. Even if the Republican-controlled House passes Senate Bill 282, the bill still faces an uncertain future. The Senate voted 32-18 in favor of the bill, just shy of a two-thirds majority needed to override a likely veto from pro-abortion Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock.
Bob Schieffer lied or is wrong about late-term abortion which is horrible to even contemplate | The Global Dispatch | The...
Attempting to fact-check the Republican nominee Donald Trump on CBS This Morning, former Face the Nation moderator Bob Schieffer falsely asserted:
Equine Placentitis Update - BloodHorse
What's the most common cause of late-term abortion in horses and remains challenging for veterinarians to diagnose and treat, despite ongoing research? If you said placentitis, you're right. To bring attendees of the 2013 Society for Theriogenology Conference, held Aug. 7-10 in Louisville, Ky., up to speed on the latest research on the complex top...
Blood group anomaly could explain Tudor kings reproductive problems and tyrannical behavior - SMU Research
Henry was nearly 18 when he married 23-year-old Catherine of Aragon. Their first daughter, a girl, was stillborn. Their second child, a boy, lived only 52 days.. Four other confirmed pregnancies followed during the marriage but three of the offspring were either stillborn or died shortly after birth. Their only surviving child was Mary, who would eventually be crowned the fourth Monarch in the Tudor dynasty.. The precise number of miscarriages endured by Henrys reproductive partners is difficult to determine, especially when various mistresses are factored in, but the kings partners had a total of at least 11 and possibly 13 or more pregnancies. Only four of the eleven known pregnancies survived infancy.. Whitley and Kramer call the high rate of spontaneous late-term abortion, stillbirth, or rapid neonatal death suffered by Henrys first two queens an atypical reproductive pattern because, even in an age of high child mortality, most women carried their pregnancies to term, and their infants ...
Is Anyone Really Pro-Abortion? - Judie Brown Commentary - News | American Life League
Consider the current situation in Australia. In an attempt to reverse the countrys plummeting birthrate, the government of Australia pays women $5,000 for each successful birth, as reported by LifeSiteNews.com (October 23, 2008). It also awards that same amount, on compassionate grounds, in the case of a stillbirth. However, since late-term abortions are registered as stillbirths, a woman choosing an abortion at this time in her pregnancy is also eligible for the $5,000. As a result, according to the Australia Associated Press, some women routinely conceive for the purpose of aborting late-term in order to collect the bonus money. One woman is reported to have had three such abortions ...
Judge in abortion case is part of religious group - Telegraph
A judge who made an outspoken attack on the culture of abortion on demand is one of at least five members of the judiciary who belong to a Christian group that has campaigned for more conservative termination laws, it has emerged.
Defense rests in abortion doctors murder trial - CNN
The defense in the murder trial of a Philadelphia doctor accused of performing illegal late-term abortions rested Wednesday without calling any witnesses.
View Learn Unity 4 For Ios Game Development
view Learn Unity 4 for iOS Game: Journal of the American College of Cardiology. natural cases of extended Source diagnosis on hydroxyproline time and heart in viral progression mucus practitioners: a exogenous enzyme? Author(s): Camsari A, Pekdemir H, Akkus MN, Yenihan S, Doven O, Cin VG.
Media Watchdogs Accuse Networks of Ignoring House of Horrors Murder Trial | U.S. News | The Christian Post
Conservative media watchdog groups are criticizing mainstream media networks and cable news channels for ignoring the murder trial of Kermit Gosnell, a late-term abortion provider who is accused of killing seven babies who were born alive and one patient who died from an overdose of Demerol that was administered by the clinics unlicensed staff.
Grieving Parents of Stillborns Find Healing on Facebook and YouTube - ABC News
A stillborn is defined as a baby that dies after 20 weeks in utero. Mounting research says keeping mementos of stillborn babies recognizes their existence for parents.
Male Fertility Surgery
Nowadays, reproductive problems that previously could not be treated are solved through small surgical interventions by our team of specialist urologists ...
Tests of Roe More Frequent Since Justices Upheld Late-Term Abortion Ban in 07 | Common Dreams
LINCOLN, NEB. - Mike Flood, the 35-year-old speaker of Nebraskas legislature, had a problem: He wanted to stop the states well-known abortion provider from offering late-term abortions.. A long line of Supreme Court precedents seemed to stand in his way. But Flood believes that a 2007 decision offers hope for him and other state legislators looking for ways to restrict abortion.. Using that decision as a road map, this spring Flood wrote and won passage of legislation that bans abortions after 20 weeks. Introducing into law the concept of fetal pain, it marked the first time that a state has outlawed the procedure so early in a pregnancy without an exception for the health of the woman.. The law shut down LeRoy Carhart, the provider who had planned to expand his practice outside Omaha and provide late-term abortions to women across the Midwest.. The importance of Floods bill is likely to be felt far beyond Nebraska. Abortion opponents call it model legislation for other states and say it ...
Planned Parenthood, poised to lose late-term abortion revenue, says 20-week ban is appalling
Appalling. That is what Planned Parenthood called the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, an abortion limit that would protect second- and third-trimester children from being dismembered alive. Why is this appalling to Planned Parenthood? According to Planned Parenthood: because rape and incest survivors are afforded time to receive follow-up medical care and law enforcement intervention before undergoing the abortion. In reality? Planned Parenthood is appalled because the measure will cut to the core of their all-important abortion revenue.. By losing their ability to commit abortions past the halfway point in pregnancy, Planned Parenthood will lose their most valuable clientele: late-term abortion patients. Late-term abortions are the most expensive kind. You see, as a baby develops, his will to live and ability to resist death and expulsion from his mothers womb increase. (Read: He is harder to terminate.) His bones ossify, making crushing them and pulling them apart difficult. ...
Pains second trimester pregnancy - Pregnancy Blog
Shell depend your being pregnant from the primary day of your last period, as a result of theres no manner of figuring out for certain the precise day that you simply conceived. Pains second trimester pregnancy is a primary early being pregnant sign youll obtain. 2012;(four):CD003357. In the event you make pains second trimester pregnancy clear pains second trimester pregnancy you settle for duty for the choice to make use of water, they might be keen to document this in your notes and help you in your choice. Week pains second trimester pregnancy Your child begins to construct some bones. And whereas lawmen early pregnancy symptoms food aversions also be investigating, the household mentioned they, too, have loads of inquiries to ask. Your tiny resident is about the size of a golf ball, weighing in at about 0. Attempt singing or reading them books for fun. My first time round, using a TENS unit (which blocks ache receptors within the pores and skin), along with walking between and squatting ...
Abstract: Bussalleu E. 2017;25(6):299-302 Identification of Trueperella abortisuis contamination in
Complete article is available online.. PDF version is available online.. Trueperella abortisuis is a gram-positive bacterium that has been previously identified in aborted porcine feti and placentae located in Asia and Europe. Routine microbiological screening of extended boar semen from a US mid-Atlantic stud identified delayed growth of very small white colonies on both brain-heart infusion and sheep-blood agars after 48 to 72 hours incubation at 37°C under aerobic conditions. Isolate identification was performed using matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization time of flight (MALDI-TOF) mass spectrometry, with T abortisuis identified (MALDI biotyper score = 2.103). After storage at 16°C and 72 hours post collection, total and progressive motility parameters had decreased in extended semen samples positive for T abortisuis. Further work is needed to elucidate the role T abortisuis may play in extended boar semen quality, extended semen longevity, and sow reproductive performance.. Keywords: ...
UPDATED: Philadelphia doctor guilty of murder in 3 late-term abortions | New Hampshire
A Philadelphia abortion doctor was found guilty Monday of murdering three babies during late-term abortions at a clinic serving low-income women.
Kansas AG Kline Says Request for Late-Term Abortion Records Motivated by Protecting Children; Opponent Says it Violated Medical...
Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline (R), who is running for re-election in November, on Friday said he not was trying to further a political agenda but to protect children when he sought access to the medical records of 90 women and girls who in 2003 underwent late-term abortions at two clinics, the Dodge City Daily Globe reports (Swanson, Dodge City Daily Globe, 8/30).. more. ...
Indian High Courts witness surge in abortion cases: Pratigya Campaign report - Express Healthcare
With the MTP Amendment Bill 2020 awaiting a nod from the Rajya Sabha, report shows that 23 per cent cases were filed within 20-week gestation period and should not have gone to courts at all; 243 abortion cases filed over 1.3 years (from May 2019 to August 2020), versus175 cases filed in three years. A new report from Pratigya Campaign, a network of 110+ individuals and organisations working towards protecting and advancing womens rights and their access to safe abortion care in India, finds that High Courts in India are currently witnessing a substantial increase in abortion cases.. With the MTP Amendment Bill 2020 awaiting a nod from the Rajya Sabha, the report emphasises how crucial it is for the law to adapt in accordance to the changing times by incorporating few changes recommended by civil society organisations, which if accepted would make the Act progressive and rights based. The Assessing the Judiciarys Role in Access to Safe Abortion- II report has analysed cases seeking ...
Preventing late-term abortions in cows caused by protozoa called neospora. - Outbreak News Today
Neosporosis, Hanzlicek said, is caused by Neospora caninum, a coccidian parasite carried by dogs-wild and domestic. It was first discovered in the United States in 1988, but tests on stored older tissues have confirmed the organisms presence since at least the 1950s.. We talk a lot about it on the dairy side, but this organism is also present in beef cow-calf operations, Hanzlicek said.. Dogs, coyotes, gray wolves and dingoes are the definitive hosts of neospora, and they become infected by eating bovine contaminated tissues such as muscle, placenta and aborted fetuses, Hanzlicek explained.. (Neospora) goes into the intestine of these canines, undergoes some changes and then is shed in the feces, he said. It goes through another life cycle on the ground. The cow ingests the contaminated feces, or ingests water or feed that contains the contaminated feces. It then moves to multiple tissues in the bovine: for example, muscles, brain and neurologic tissues, and the liver.. Hanzlicek said ...
NYC mayor de Blasio defends decision not to pay for coronavirus testing at private schools - Catholic World Report
Denver, Colo., Oct 26, 2020 / 05:06 pm (CNA).- Coloradans are preparing for a ballot referendum that would ban abortion after 22 weeks of pregnancy in the state. While abortion advocates argue that such abortions are extremely rare, statistics recorded by a longtime Colorado abortionist shed light on the late term abortions performed at one Boulder clinic.. The data reveals hundreds of late-term abortions performed over a 20-year period on babies with fetal abnormalities such as Down syndrome.. Warren Hern, an abortionist who has been active in Boulder, Colorado since 1975, released a paper in 2014 which included many self-reported statistics about the abortions his clinic performed between 1992 and 2012.. The statistics show that Herns clinic performed hundreds of abortions between 1992-2012 on women who were at or past 24 weeks pregnant, including several performed on women between 38 and 39 weeks gestation.. Nearly 240 of those late-term abortions were performed on babies with Down ...
The mother of a young woman who died during a late-term abortion procedure last year is now pursuing a wrongful death investigation into exactly what happened to her beautiful young daughter.. The New Mexico Alliance for Life is reporting on the investigation into the death of 23-year-old Keisha Atkins of Albuquerque who died from complications of a late-term abortion that took place at Southwestern Womens Options (SWO) in February of 2017.. Keishas mother, Tina, hired attorney Michael Seibel who is now subpoenaing all records pertaining to the actual procedure at SWO as well as at the University of New Mexico (UNM) Hospital where she died and the autopsy report that was conducted on her body.. All I want is justice for my baby and my grandbaby and every other woman who has put her life and health at risk to endure this brutal procedure, Tina Atkins said. My grandbaby would have been a year and 3 months now, but instead I have to deal with the constant pain of two deaths, my daughter and ...
The Geneva Declaration on Perinatal Care - Jill Stanek - Jill Stanek
There can really be no disputing these findings when we consider the horrific reality of the percentages of babies with a disability who are aborted before birth and these are almost always late-term abortions. Up to 90% of unborn babies with Down Syndrome are aborted and the numbers are depressingly similar for babies with conditions such as anencephaly.. These shocking rates may be, as Harkin says, because more positive alternatives such as perinatal hospice are not shared with families, and the most up-to-date research on these conditions is not relayed to them, such as the study published in Pediatrics which showed that 97% of families who brought their children with Trisomy 13 or 18 to term described their children as a happy children. Parents also reported these children enriched their families irrespective of the length of their lives.. Every Life Counts argues that language matters, and that late-term abortion is often justified as a treatment for these babies, whose short lives should ...
Patent US4623316 - Flotation vest - Google Patents
A flotation vest in the form of a buoyancy compensator for divers or a PFD (personal flotation device) for canoeists and the like including a collar and waistcoat assembly secured to the body of a user by a modified and simplified parachute style harness. The vest and harness configuration assure that a user will float on a water surface in a stable, head up and out of water position. The buoyancy compensation invention is inflatable and includes connectors for securing a scuba backpack directly thereto, thus eliminating the usual waist buckle of the backpack. The buoyancy compensation invention may include an auxiliary equipment strap, a front mounted equipment pocket and a pair of side pockets for trimming weights and/or an extra second stage of a regulator. The PFD invention is filled with a buoyant foam material and includes a lateral fold between the collar and waistcoat to assure proper and comfortable fit of the PFD against the users body.
Male Infertility Chicago | Common Reproductive Problem Chicago, IL
Dr William Wei Lin offers treatment for common male reproductive problems such as infertility in Chicago, IL. Click here to learn more about infertility treatments.
The correlation between histologic placentitis and amnionitis and the amnioniotic fluids inflammatory cytokines in case of...
Pre-term labor is presumed to result from spreading of lower genital infection to upper part, subsequently to decidual and choioamniotic tissues. Host response to this injury include the expression of protein which is responsible to the inflammatory reactions. The expression of the inflammatory cytokines such as IL-1β, IL-6, IL-8 and TNF-α increase in case of infection.These cytokines may play an essential role in the pathophysiology of spontaneous pretem labor with intact membrane.An observational analytic cohort study was caried out on cases of spontaneous pre-tefln labor with intact membrane. The objectives of this study are to examine the relationship between l) the histologic amnionitis and placentitis and the incidence of preterm delivery,2) the expression of amniotic fluids IL-1β, IL-6, IL-8 and TNF-α and the incidence of preterm delivery, 3) the level of amniotic fluids IL-1β, IL-6, IL-8 and TNF-α and the grade of histologic amnionitis and placentitis in case of pre-term labor ...
Abortion911.com - Page 4
Complaint about dangerous clinic owner, LeRoy Carhart, sent to Secretary of HHS By Cheryl Sullenger Two women within nine days suffered life-threatening injuries that required emergency surgery and hospitalization after both received abortions at 25 weeks of pregnancy at a notorious late-term abortion facility in Bethesda, Maryland. Owned and operated by nationally-known late-term abortionist LeRoy […]. ...
Idaho womans abortion case marks key legal challenge - Page 2 - latimes
POCATELLO, Idaho - When Pocatello police got a tip that Jennie Linn McCormack had ended her pregnancy by taking an abortion drug obtained over the Internet, they showed up at her apartment one (Page 2 of 2)
Medical examiner had to thaw fetal remains in Philly abortion case | CNN
An doctor charged with murder kept aborted fetus remains in water jugs and a freezer at a Philadelphia abortion clinic, the chief medical examiner said
Studies Show How Abortion Restrictions Hurt Women; New Investigative Report Shows Why More Restrictions Are Medically...
For women who were turned away or had near-limit abortions, money and finances were the most likely reasons for delay. The authors report that reasons for delay among women who were turned away for being over the gestational age limit included travel and procedure costs (58.3 percent of turnaways reported this issue), not recognizing the pregnancy (almost half of turnaways), insurance problems, not knowing where to find abortion care (reported by a third of turnaways), and not knowing how to get to a provider. Interestingly, the near-limit women in this study reported less difficulty deciding to have abortions than the women who had the procedure during the first trimester. This finding runs counter the anti-abortion notion that women who have late-term abortions have simply been irresponsible in waiting so long to make a decision. The authors also performed some calculations to try to estimate how many women are turned away each year due to gestational age limits. They concluded that ...
Bibi Jagir Kaur convicted in daughters abortion case, acquitted of murder - Nation
The special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in Patiala on Friday acquitted Bibi Jagir Kaur in connection with her daughter Harpreet Kaurs murder case.
Althouse: Whats so ugly about the mockery?
Having family in Japan I feel I need to speak a bit on Japan, abortion, and Mizu Kuyo-. While abortion is readily available in Japan and post conception birth control is not uncommon, even in Japan unrestricted elective abortion is only legal in the first trimester. My Japanese wife was in disbelief when she learned the standard pro-choice position, commenting that there was no question that late-term abortion was murder. With regard to abortion and Mizu Kuyo-, most Japanese I have spoken to clearly acknowledge that abortion is killing the baby (none of that lump of cells rationalization BS). But most Japanese also believe in some form of reincarnation. So, while that babys soul will have another chance to live, the Mizu Kuyo- is often meant to comfort the spirit and apologize to it for not giving it the chance to live at that time. ...
GOP lawmaker blasts Obama, press for ignoring Pa. abortion trial | TheHill
Freshman Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) blasted President Obama and the press for ignoring a Pennsylvania trial in which an abortion doctor is accused of performing late-term abortions and killing one woman.Dr. Kermit Gosnell has been charged with partially delivering seven babies older than 24 weeks, which is illegal in Pennsylvania. Hes also charged with the death of Karnamaya
Hoyer-Greenwood Late Term Abortion Restriction Act on Floor as Substitute to Partial-Birth Ban | The Office of Democratic Whip...
WASHINGTON, DC - House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (MD) released the following statement today urging Members of Congress to support the Hoyer-Greenwood Late-Term Abortion Restriction Act (H.R. 809), which will be on the House Floor tomorrow as an amendment in the nature of a substitute to the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act (H.R. 760)...
Did abortion lobby pressure New York lawmakers? - WND
Lawmakers in New York, as has been in the headlines this week, stunningly adopted an abortion-until-birth standard for their state which likely will help the abortion industry more than anyone, based on the many thousands of dollars charged for late-term abortions. Now a legal team wants to know who influenced them.
A Look At Abortion
A Look at Late-Term Abortion Restrictions, State by State The Senate is weighing a bill that would ban abortions after the week mark. But plenty of states already do.
A new undercover video of a longtime Planned Parenthood abortionist features the doctor discussing how to deliver intact fetuses in late-term abortions in order to harvest high quality body parts, how to deal with infants born alive, and how calling these victims babies is creepy.. A disturbing new video just released by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), the same organization that exposed the trafficking of fetal body parts in the abortion industry, features Dr. DeShawn Taylor, previous Medical Director of Planned Parenthood of Arizona, graphically discussing how to deliver intact fetuses and what to do when they are born alive.. The conversation takes place while she is networking at a reception at a Planned Parenthood conference and is introduced to CMP investigators posing as buyers of fetal tissue. She confirms that she does elective abortions on healthy fetuses up to 24 weeks gestation.. When the investigators ask her about obtaining intact fetal organs, Dr. Taylor replies, Its ...
Abortion Doctor Of Kansas Faces Criminal Charges
One of the few doctors who still performs late-term abortions in the United States, George Tiller has been picketed, bombed and shot in the arms.
Philosophy, et cetera: Infanticide & Abortion
By the way, please dont mistake me as suggesting that people can kill their babies as they please. Im really more interested in the abstract question of moral worth. In practice, unwilling parents can always give a born child up for adoption, which would presumably do far more good than killing it, regardless of whether the baby has instrinsic moral worth (or how much). Also, for the record, Im not entirely comfortable with late-term abortions. Here Im just exploring some possibilities - I dont necessarily endorse all the assumptions being made along the way. Lastly, I am not in any way denigrating the worth of the parental bond - I am certainly not suggesting that parents shouldnt value their babies. Of course they should. Im sure that special bond is immensely rewarding, and perhaps even crucial to human flourishing and the well-lived life (for some people anyway). But that is all quite independent of whether those little critters we adore so much actually have any instrinsic moral ...
Mulier Fortis: 2007-10-07
The journalist who wrote the article, Deborah Davies, gives the impression that she is very much in favour of a womans right to choose, but she is clearly unhappy with the number of abortions which are performed after 12-14 weeks gestation... and obviously shocked by what medical staff have told her about the procedures used for such late-term abortions. I cant agree with her description of abortions in the first 12 weeks needing only a simple suction procedure - its all pretty gross when you consider that a human life is at stake - but Im interested to read that more and more people are beginning to question where a foetus is considered to be a baby in the making ...
CONTRARY BRIN: Michael Crichton, dream on
Lastly, Ive also heard a lot of people argue that compromise is giving in, accepting something less than victory on critical issues and not continuing to work towards that total victory of whatever critical issue is perceived to be right/just/correct/moral/etc. This is incorrect as well, because accepting a compromise does not mean that you have to stop working towards achieving your goals on that issue, it just means that you are settling for a partial victory in the short term, where you know that a total victory is impossible. You can still work towards the total victory of your position in the long term while accepting compromise in the short term, after all. For example, agreeing to a ban only on late-term abortion with considerations for the health of the mother now does not mean I would have to give up working towards a total ban on abortion in the future, it just means that Im smart enough to recognize that I am NOT going to get a total ban on abortion now, now matter how much I ...
Items | CellCept
WARNING: EMBRYOFETAL TOXICITY, MALIGNANCIES, AND SERIOUS INFECTIONS Use during pregnancy is associated with increased risks of first trimester pregnancy loss and congenital malformations. Females of reproductive potential (FRP) must be counseled regarding pregnancy prevention and planning. Immunosuppression may lead to increased susceptibility to infection and possible development of lymphoma. Only physicians experienced in immunosuppressive therapy and management of renal, cardiac, or hepatic transplant patients should prescribe CellCept. Patients receiving the drug should be managed in facilities equipped and staffed with adequate laboratory and supportive medical resources. The physician responsible for maintenance therapy should have complete information requisite for the follow-up of the patient. ...
Publications | Carlson College of Veterinary Medicine | Oregon State University
S. L. Swenson, Koster, L. G., Jenkins-Moore, M., Killian, M. L., Debess, E. E., Baker, R. J., Mulrooney, D. M., Weiss, R., Galeota, J., and Bredthauer, A., Natural cases of 2009 pandemic H1N1 Influenza A virus in pet ferrets., Journal of veterinary diagnostic investigation : official publication of the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians, Inc, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 784-8, 2010. ...
Publications | Carlson College of Veterinary Medicine | Oregon State University
S. L. Swenson, Koster, L. G., Jenkins-Moore, M., Killian, M. L., Debess, E. E., Baker, R. J., Mulrooney, D. M., Weiss, R., Galeota, J., and Bredthauer, A., Natural cases of 2009 pandemic H1N1 Influenza A virus in pet ferrets., Journal of veterinary diagnostic investigation : official publication of the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians, Inc, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 784-8, 2010. ...
Substitutes or Complements? Diagnosis and Treatment with non-Conventional and Conventional Medicine
Background Portugal has a strong tradition of conventional western healthcare. So it provides a natural case study for the relationship between Complementary/Alternative Medicine (CAM) and Western Medicine (WM). This work aims to test the relationship between CAM and WM users in the diagnosis and treatment stages and to estimate the determinants of CAM choice. Methods The forth Portuguese National Health Survey is employed to estimate two single probit models and obtain the correlation between the consumption of CAM and WM medicines in the diagnosis and treatment stages. Results Firstly, both in the diagnosis and the treatment stage, CAM and WM are seen to be complementary choices for individuals. Secondly, self-medication also shows complementarity with the choice of CAM treatment. Thirdly, education has a non-linear relationship with the choice of CAM. Finally, working status, age, smoking and chronic disease are determinant factors in the decision to use CAM. Conclusion The results of this work
Neurofilament light | Pathogenes Inc
Finding biomarkers that reflect the amount of peripheral nerve damage (peripheral neuropathies) and that the biomarker will quickly drop in value in response to to effective treatment are desired goals. The tools we need for developing biomarkers for equine neurodegenerative diseases are not available. These tools include a laboratory model for each neurodegenerative disease, putative treatments, and a money bin.. There is an alternate path leading to biomarker development and that is the horizon we are chasing. The biomarker quest project identifies natural cases of disease with neurodegeneration followed by evaluating the data from those cases. Sifting through the data is a process of eliminating the negative, selecting the positive, and interpreting the in-between. I hear a jingle in there somewhere! Generally diseases follow a typical course, or pathogenesis. Interpreting enough cases points toward the direction we should take and where to concentrate our assets. Often clues to a direction ...
Vaccine Awakening: Chickenpox Vaccine Protection Fails; Booster Needed
In the New England Journal of Medicine, the researchers confirm what doctors have already known - that the vaccine has sharply reduced the number of cases in children but that its protection does not last long. With fewer natural cases of the disease, the study says, unvaccinated children or those whose first dose of the vaccine fails to work are getting chickenpox later in life, when the risk of complications is higher. If youre unvaccinated and you get it later in life, theres a 20-times greater risk of dying compared to a child, and a 10- to 15-times greater chance of getting hospitalized, said Dr. Jane Seward of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, who worked on the study....The United States has been vaccinating against chickenpox since 1995. But tests have shown that the vaccine is not very effective in 15 percent to 20 percent of children who receive only one dose. A second dose would provide extra protection, but it is not clear how much.. - Reuters, New York ...
Noticias Archives - Página 65 de 70 - ONEOFUS
During a hearing on a bill that would ban late-term abortions nationwide, an expert on human embryonic development informed members of the committee that unborn babies have the capacity to feel pain as early as 8 weeks.. Maureen Condic, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy at the University of Utah and obtained her Ph.D. from University of California, Berkeley. She is a widely published scientist whose works have appeared in a wide variety of peer-reviewed journals.. ...
The Contemporary Calvinist: God vs. Goodness
Yes, unfortunately, the gassing of Jews was once viewed as OK by a powerful group of twisted Darwinian thinkers in Germany. Though it was OK to them, its not OK to our largely post-Christian humanist culture. On the other hand--tragically--a dominant segment of our culture thinks late-term abortions are OK. Once upon a time, the Aztecs religious convictions made it OK to slaughter thousands of people in their religious ceremonies. Some Catholics came along in the 16th century and thought that was a barbaric, and so slaughtered the Aztecs. Our moral history is a messy one, in which murder has *not* been viewed as ALWAYS wrong. You and I and present company may believe so, and I truly hope that value wins out in this world someday. But thats up to culture, and, in a small way, up to each of us who is a part of our culture ...
The Missouri House of Representatives on Thursday voted 119-38 in favor of legislation restricting late-term abortions and imposing penalties on doctors who
Shanice Denise Osbourne
Tampa, FL - This morning, the Florida Board of Medicine revoked the medical license of Pierre Renelique, a Florida abortionist who failed to show up for a scheduled late-term abortion at a Hialeah clinic in July, 2006. As a result, unlicensed workers delivered a live 23-week old baby girl, shoved the struggling baby into trash […]. ...
Placentitis (Mares) in Horses - Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, Recovery, Management, Cost
Placentitis is an inflammation within the placenta that is responsible for approximately up to forty percent of late term abortions in your mares. - Wag!
Green-glowing fish may offer new insights into health impacts of pollution - TruthDive
Washington, Apr 18 (ANI): New green-glowing zebrafish could make understanding the damage that pollution causes to both wildlife and human health much easier, researchers say. Created by a team from the University of Exeter, the fish makes it easier than ever before to see where in the body environmental chemicals act and how they affect health.. The fluorescent fish has shown that oestrogenic chemicals, which are already linked to reproductive problems, impact on more parts of the body than previously thought.. Numerous studies have linked endocrine-disrupting chemicals, used in a wide range of industrial products and contraceptive pharmaceuticals, to reproductive problems in wildlife and humans. Previous University of Exeter research identified the potential for a major group of these chemicals to cause male fish to change gender. Human exposure to these chemicals, which can alter hormone signalling in the body, has been associated with decreases in sperm count and other health problems, ...
WATCH: Barrett Deflects Questions On Roe, Despite Publicly Urging Its Reversal - National Memo
During a question and answer session during her Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing Tuesday morning, Coney Barrett made clear she would not give Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein an answer on the landmark abortion case.
What is chemical play? Is it acids that are used to burn body parts? No. Its using different types of substances to illicit sensation on the skin and perhaps in the body. Generally the substances are in liquid form for easy application. Im going to go through only the ones Ive used. I am sure there are more. Hopefully others will be happy to share their experiences. As usual, Im going to use the terms Top and bottom for the person applying the person receiving, respectively ...
female reproductive disorders Flashcards - Cram.com
Study Flashcards On female reproductive disorders at Cram.com. Quickly memorize the terms, phrases and much more. Cram.com makes it easy to get the grade you want!
Health Risks of High BMI
High BMI indicates that you are either overweight or obese. There are a number of health risks in case of a high BMI like coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, stroke, sleep apnea, reproductive problems etc.
"Will the Fetus Be Aborted?" A few days after the car bombing attempt on Bari's life on May 24, 1990, a letter from someone ...
Will the Circle Be Unbroken?
In 1994, Jello Biafra and Mojo Nixon included a parody "Will the Fetus Be Aborted?" on their album Prairie Home Invasion. In ... bobpowers1bobpowers1 (28 May 2012). "Will the Fetus Be Aborted? - Jello Biafra and Mojo Nixon" - via YouTube. The Youngbloods ...
Cherney's song about tree spiking, "Spike a Tree for Jesus" is one example; "Will This Fetus Be Aborted?", sung as a counter- ...
William H. Hudnut III
Press, From Associated (10 August 1991). "Indianapolis Mayor Discloses Wife Aborted Abnormal Fetus". Los Angeles Times. ...
Signs in aborted fetuses are highly variable. Encephalomyocarditis Virus, reviewed and published by Wikivet at http://en. ...
List of anti-abortion organizations in the United States
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust, a group which uses graphic imagery of aborted fetuses in protest against abortion. The ... Graham, Ruth (October 16, 2015). "The Man Behind the Aborted-Fetus Signs". The Atlantic. Retrieved August 2, 2016. Wyler, Grace ... an organization generally promulgating right to life views which uses graphic images of aborted fetuses. Choose Life, Inc., an ...
Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act
Goldberg, Carey (2007-08-10). "Shots assist in aborting fetuses". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2007-09-16. ReligiousTolerance. ... that kills the partially delivered living fetus". Additionally, a doctor may extract a fetus past the navel and then " ... Removing a dead fetus does not meet the federal legal definition of "partial-birth abortion", which specifies that partial live ... For example, the IDX procedure may be used to remove a deceased fetus (e.g. due to a miscarriage or feticide) that is developed ...
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust
The sign depicted an image of an aborted fetus. Police later found the sign destroyed. The theft occurred in an area of the ... The group is best known for displaying graphic images of aborted fetuses in public locations. Survivors of the Abortion ... A comparison has been drawn between pictures of aborted fetuses and the "Napalm Girl" photograph, which graphically depicted a ... Demonstrations involve displaying large signs with pictures of aborted fetuses, attempting to engage passers by in conversation ...
2012 Democratic Party presidential primaries
Tim Murphy (2011-12-06). "Aborted Fetus Campaign Ads Hit the Airwaves in Iowa". Mother Jones. Retrieved 2012-01-01. Eggerton, ...
Green, Emma (May 14, 2016). "State-Mandated Mourning for Aborted Fetuses". The Atlantic. Hays, Holly. "Indiana abortion law ... The bill banned abortion if the reason for the procedure given by the woman was the fetus' race or gender or a fetal ... Pence, who used to work for a free-market think tank, was a booster of Bush's aborted 2005 plan to partially privatize Social ... including one that prohibited abortions if the reason for the procedure was the fetus's race, gender, or disability. After ...
Priests for Life
Frank Pavone uses aborted fetus in message for Election Day". National Catholic Reporter. 2016-11-08. Retrieved 2020-04-24. ... The Priests for Life provides an extensive collection of photos of live babies as well as aborted babies, via the internet. Its ... Criddle, Cristina (2016-11-10). "Pro-life Catholic priest put an aborted foetus on altar in support for Donald Trump". The ... "Father Pavone Faces Diocesan Investigation Over Aborted Baby on Altar". National Catholic Register. Retrieved 2020-04-24. WELCH ...
Planned Parenthood 2015 undercover videos controversy
"Undercover Antiabortion Video Showed Images of Stillborn - Not Aborted - Fetus". Yahoo Health. September 18, 2015. "The ... Attorney General Maura Healey found that aborted fetuses are disposed of properly in a report that "voiced strong support for" ... "intact fetuses" allegations: CMP's accusations that this conversation somehow refers to "intact fetuses", which were never ... Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says, 'We have to keep it alive to ...
Forced abortion of Feng Jianmei
"Mom allegedly forced to abort mature fetus". Shanghai Daily. June 14, 2012.[dead link] Jiang Yue; Lei Ying (June 19, 2012). 陕西孕 ... She was taken into an operating room and restrained by two men as she was injected with a poison to kill the fetus. Feng later ... "Officials forcibly abort the baby of Feng Jianmei, who was 7 months pregnant" (Press release). All Girls Allowed. June 12, 2012 ... "Seven-month-pregnant woman forced to abort". Al Jazeera. June 13, 2012. Retrieved June 25, 2012. Evan Osnos (June 15, 2012). " ...
Stack, Liam (November 30, 2016). "Texas Will Require Burial of Aborted Fetuses". The New York Times. Retrieved December 1, 2016 ... Perchick, Michael (December 1, 2016). "New Texas Provisions Require Burial or Cremation of Aborted Fetuses". USA Today (from ... approved new rules that require facilities that perform abortions either to bury or cremate the aborted, rather than dispose of ... a bill into law banning dismemberment and partial-birth abortions and requiring either the cremation or burial of the aborted. ...
Fetuses with the condition often spontaneously abort. Babies that are born with rachischisis are stillborn or die within a few ... This sparked questions as to whether this sort of treatment was ethical on fetuses. The fetus in this case had developed ... The fetus was able to have the spinal shunt closed surgically. However, during this treatment several resuscitations were ... If a sibling of the fetus has been affected by rachischisis, there is increased risk that another child will develop the ...
Ben Carson 2016 presidential campaign
Carson defended his past use of tissue from aborted fetuses for medical research in part, by stating, "to not use the tissue ... subsequently identified research that Carson himself had performed and published using tissue from fetuses aborted in the 9th ... "Carson defends his research on aborted fetuses". CNN. Retrieved October 3, 2015.CS1 maint: uses authors parameter (link) "Ben ... recorded by an anti-abortion group showed Planned Parenthood officials discussing the donation of tissue from aborted fetuses ...
The resulting stress causes the fetuses to abort. Rodents have advanced cognitive abilities. They can quickly learn to avoid ...
Use of fetal tissue in vaccine development
Neporent, Liz (February 2, 2015). "What Aborted Fetuses Have to Do With Vaccines". ABC News. Retrieved December 8, 2020. " ... from stem cells taken from aborted fetuses. Fetal cell lines have been used in the manufacture of vaccines since 1930s. One of ... One historical cell line used in rubella vaccines was obtained from a fetus aborted due to infection with rubella. Rubella ... Descendants of the fibroblast cells from these fetuses have been growing in labs ever since, as the WI-38 and MRC-5 cell lines ...
United States anti-abortion movement
The truth display: Involves publicly displaying large pictures of aborted fetuses. Some anti-abortion groups believe that ... "Fetuses Feel Pain at 20 Weeks, and 4 Other Anti-Abortion Myths". Mother Jones. Retrieved June 28, 2015.. ... Advocates generally argue that human life begins at conception and that the human zygote (or embryo or fetus) is a person and ... In some cases, this belief extends to opposing abortion of fetuses that would almost certainly expire within a short time after ...
These are made from either a fetus that miscarried or been aborted. A medium will take these small corpses and chop off their ... If the fetus is five months old, they would carve the replacement body out of its own bone, in which case they are supposedly ... To this end he cut the unborn fetus of his son from his dead wife's womb and took it to a temple to perform an occult rite. He ... Making use of an aborted baby and through special embalmment techniques. Evoke a Toyol from its dwelling place. A Toyol is like ...
Lugnano in Teverina
The site includes the burial grounds of new-born and aborted fetuses. Some of the burials seem to have been so-called "vampire ...
... these families often go on to abort female fetuses. Jhajjar district is divided into 4 sub-divisions: Jhajjar, Bahadurgarh, ... In Jhajjar, parents are able to illegally learn the gender of the fetus through secret early morning ultrasounds at registered ...
2000s in fashion
"Hamid Karzai's Famous Hat Made From Aborted Lamb Fetuses". Associated Press. 25 March 2015. Son, Junghwa (2000). Indian ...
Associated Press (April 24, 2002). "Hamid Karzai's Famous Hat Made From Aborted Lamb Fetuses". Fox News. Archived from the ... induced early delivery or by killing the mother sheep and removing the fetus. Rather than killing healthy female sheep, farmers ...
"Hamid Karzai's Famous Hat Made From Aborted Lamb Fetuses". Fox News. 24 April 2002. Archived from the original on 1 May 2008. ...
2012 Democratic Party presidential primaries
"Aborted Fetus Campaign Ads Hit the Airwaves in Iowa". Mother Jones. Retrieved 2012-01-01.. ...
A positive serological sample from an aborted fetus is also diagnostic of leptospirosis. Various antibiotics such as ... Shaked Y, Shpilberg O, Samra D, Samra Y (August 1993). "Leptospirosis in pregnancy and its effect on the fetus: case report and ...
Campfield sponsored a bill to issue death certificates for aborted fetuses in 2007. Campfield said he wanted people to be able ...
Mare reproductive loss syndrome
... proceeds unchecked and the late-term fetus is rapidly aborted. Similar events occur with the early-term fetus, but as a much ... Performing ultrasounds revealed either dead fetuses or live fetuses with slow heart rates and lethargic movements. All the ... However, the fetus is well known to be poorly immune protected, as is the eye, and extracellular tissue fluids such as the ... Mares which aborted are treated with broad-spectrum antibiotics to avoid bacterial infections. The foals born from mares ...
Cultured neuronal network
These cells were acquired from a fetus that spontaneously aborted after ten weeks in gestation. One of the most formidable ... Foremost among these abnormalities is the fact that the neurons are usually harvested as neural stem cells from a fetus and are ... Harvesting neural stem cells requires sacrificing the developing fetus, a process considered too costly to perform on many ...
Brutal Assault - Wikipedija
Prvi izdanje festivala je održano 1995. godine, te su u početku nastupali uglavnom grindcore sastavi. Dugi niz godina bio je mali festival na kojem su nastupali lokalni sastavi iz Češke i Slovačke, međutim kako je rastao svake godine, krajem 2000-ih postaje najveći ekstremni metal festival u središnjoj Europi. Održava se u tvrđavi Josefov koju je krajem 18. stoljeća izgradio car Josip II, na dvije glavne pozornice. Svake godine ima oko 15.000 posjetilaca, te predstavnici grada kao i većina mještana pozitivno reagira na festival zbog ekonomskih dobitaka za vrijeme njegovog održavanja.. ...
The Silent Scream
This was the first time the images of an aborted fetus were given an electronic platform, as opposed to the printed form of the ... The size of the ultrasound image and of the fetus model used was also misleading, appearing to show a fetus the size of a full- ... "Any of us could show you the same image in a fetus who is not being aborted." ... "the fetus is thrashing about in alarm." Hobbins questioned the titular "scream", noting that "the fetus spends lots of time ...
Abortion in the United States
One aspect of the legal abortion regime now in place has been determining when the fetus is "viable" outside the womb as a ... Marital rape and the seduction of unmarried women were societal ills which feminists believed caused the need to abort, as men ... The abortion debate most commonly relates to the "induced abortion" of an embryo or fetus at some point in a pregnancy, which ... Advances over the past three decades have allowed fetuses that are a few weeks less than 24 weeks old to survive outside the ...
Libertarian perspectives on abortion
He believes the woman may legally abort if (a) the fetus is not viable outside the womb; or (b) the woman has announced to the ... Even if a fetus were developed to the point of surviving as an independent being outside the pregnant woman's womb, the fetus ... eviction of the fetus from the womb; and (b) killing the fetus. Building on the libertarian stand against trespass and murder, ... A fetus does not have a right to be in the womb of any woman, but is there by her permission. This permission may be revoked by ...
Alder Hey organs scandal
Alder Hey also stored without consent 1,500 fetuses that were miscarried, stillborn or aborted. ... The report also revealed that over 104,000 organs, body parts and entire bodies of fetuses and still-born babies were stored in ... Over 1,000 unidentified bodies, most of them fetuses less than 28 weeks old, were buried during this time. ...
Mice that were lacking both copies of the TWIST gene were spontaneously aborted prior to birth, and had serious deformities ... Prenatal testing can also be performed during weeks 10-12 using chorionic villus sampling (CVS) to extract DNA from the fetus. ... Prenatal testing is usually performed around 15-18 weeks, using amniocentesis to extract DNA from the fetus's cells. ...
Abinchova, Aborted, African Corpse, Alcest, Alogia, Alpha Tiger, Amorphis, Armaroth, Artillery, As It Comes, Asphyx, Benighted ... Dying Fetus, Emergency Gate, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Eternal Deformity, Exhumed, Extreme Smoke 57, Eyehategod, From The Depth, ... Aborted, Vreid, Korpiklaani, Sadist, Full Blown Chaos, Animosity, Prospect, Noctiferia, Eventide, Ars Moriendi, Sardonic, ...
Childbirth in Japan
This sash is meant to protect the uterus from the cold, keep the fetus stable and prevent it from growing too large. The ritual ... lightly and is traditionally marked by various Buddhist rituals in which parents express regret and gratitude to their aborted ... Contrary to US culture, the idea of having a "normal" or "abnormal" fetus is not as much a part of the traditional Japanese ... Others fear that pain medication will make the fetus weak and unhealthy. Some Japanese women who do not use pain medication for ...
The fetus sex can be determined by day 70 of the gestation using ultrasound. Halfway through gestation the fetus is the size of ... To help decrease the risk of financial loss should the mare die or abort the foal while pregnant, many studs have a live foal ... During the last 3-4 months of gestation, rapid growth of the fetus increases the mare's nutritional requirements. Energy ... and the embryo is referred to as a fetus. True implantation - invasion into the endometrium of any sort - does not occur until ...
By this time Rollins had proved that x-rays could kill experimental animals, could cause a pregnant guinea pig to abort, and ... that they could kill a fetus.[self-published source?] He also stressed that "animals vary in susceptibility to the external ...
... will abort within 24 hours after starting misoprostol. When mifepristone is not available, misoprostol may still be used ... but is not recommended as methotrexate may be teratogenic to the fetus in cases of incomplete abortion. However, this ...
Church of God in Christ
... that willfully aborting a human fetus is contrary to God's Word and Christian ethics, and it is considered to be a sin against ... if all other options to help the mother and the unborn fetus have been thoroughly exhausted. COGIC believes "...that if such a ... seek God's guidance for other options and choices regarding their unborn child so that they do not have to choose aborting it, ...
"Sheets of retinal cells used by the team are harvested from aborted fetuses, which some people find objectionable." When these ... abort and refocus". European Heart Journal. 38 (39): 2944-2947. doi:10.1093/eurheartj/ehx300. PMID 28637251.. ...
Catholic Church and abortion
... fetus: "When abortion was neither 'an issue of homicide or of an animate fetus,' Gregory thought it 'more useful' to ... Forgiveness of women who abort. Apart from indicating in its canon law that automatic excommunication does not apply to ... fetus since he thought that it could not be said with certainty whether the fetus had already received a soul. Catholic ... and the death of the embryo or fetus is a side effect. The death of the fetus is an undesirable but unavoidable consequence.[60 ...
... and all of the pregnancies were terminated either electively or the fetuses were spontaneously aborted. ... If the fetus progresses to full term, there is the risk that it will have head trauma from the pressure applied to the head ... When a fetus has acalvaria, the embryonic ectoderm is in its correct place, but the mesenchymal migration does not occur ...
Hex (TV series)
Cassie, after much convincing from Thelma decides that her fetus must be aborted, although it is growing at an alarming rate. A ...
Development of embryo and fetus. Main articles: Prenatal development, Human embryogenesis, and Fetus ... Half of unplanned pregnancies are aborted.. Of pregnancies in 2012 120 million occurred in Asia, 54 million in Africa, 19 ... The fetus is genetically different from the woman and can be viewed as an unusually successful allograft. The main reason ... The fetus continues to grow in both weight and length, although the majority of the physical growth occurs in the last weeks of ...
He also aborted healthy late-term fetuses in cases where two doctors certified that carrying the fetus to term would cause the ... Tiller treated patients who discovered late in pregnancy that their fetuses had severe or fatal birth defects. ...
Night of the Blood Beast
Shortly after taking off, the ship is struck by an unknown object, forcing Corcoran to abort the mission and land. However, the ... they find the cells have changed into lizard-like fetuses and entered into his abdominal cavity. The creature later breaks into ...
... but most fetuses die or are aborted. For instance, in the UK, between 2003 and 2005 there were 32,100 ectopic pregnancies ... The fetus can be removed by cesarian section. Pictures of cesarian section of a euthanized ewe, 5 days after parturition signs. ... While a fetus of ectopic pregnancy is typically not viable, very rarely, a live baby has been delivered from an abdominal ... Such a fetus would have to be delivered by laparotomy. Maternal morbidity and mortality from extrauterine pregnancy are high as ...
... creating a second arena for conflict between the mother and the fetus. The fetus will have a lower quality cut off point for ... Evidence exists for siblicide by dominant embryos: Embryos formed early kill the remaining embryos through an aborting chemical ... A tripartite (fetus-mother-father) immune conflict in humans and other placentals. Further information: Microchimerism ... There is also conflict over blood supply to the placenta, with the fetus being prepared to demand a larger blood supply than is ...
In vitro fertilisation
It can potentially be used for sex selection, wherein a fetus is aborted if having an undesired sex. ... usually in the fallopian tubes and requires immediate destruction of the fetus. ...
J. B. Pritzker
... specifically the right to choose whether to carry a pregnancy to term or to abort it, and denies a zygote, an embryo, or a ... fetus "independent rights under the law" of the State of Illinois. Pritzker encourages states that have passed restrictions on ...
It is performed on a sample of venous blood from the mother, and can provide information about the fetus early in pregnancy. ... In some cases, prenatal testing can lessen a couple's uncertainty or help them decide whether to abort the pregnancy. It cannot ... Genetic tests are performed on a sample of blood, hair, skin, amniotic fluid (the fluid that surrounds a fetus during pregnancy ... Prenatal diagnosis: Used to detect changes in a fetus's genes or chromosomes before birth. This type of testing is offered to ...
Genetic disorders and the fetus : diagnosis, prevention and treatment (4th ed.). Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press. pp ... envisioned a future where pregnant women would be required by the government to abort XYY "sex deviants". Mischaracterization ... Genetic disorders and the fetus: diagnosis, prevention and treatment (6th ed.). Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell. pp. 273-312. ISBN 1- ...
Mike spots a shelf full of prematurely born fetuses in glass jars. He finds Sheryl tied up and gagged in a room and frees her, ... Ida suggests aborting Sheryl's baby when Clyde suggests killing Mike and Sheryl and finding another couple. When Clyde gets ...
Humanizing Aborted Fetuses Through Burial | National Review
A new law in Indiana requires that the bodies of aborted fetuses by treated with the respect due any dead human body. From The ... Humanizing Aborted Fetuses Through Burial By Wesley J. Smith * About Wesley J. Smith ... A new law in Indiana requires that the bodies of aborted fetuses by treated with the respect due any dead human body. From The ... Aborted fetuses in Indiana, nearly all smaller than a peapod, will no longer be treated as medical waste. ...
Why Are Aborted Fetuses Burned? | Live Science
People have responded with outrage over the news that aborted fetuses were routinely burned at an incinerator in Oregon that ... In March, the British public was shocked to learn that the bodies of thousands of miscarried and aborted fetuses had been ... People have responded with outrage over the news that aborted fetuses were routinely burned at an incinerator in Oregon that ... Many incinerators now convert waste - including medical waste such as aborted fetuses and amputated limbs - into electrical ...
For Aborted Fetuses, a Question of Pain - latimes
... a Los Angeles County lawmaker wants to require that painkilling drugs be given to fetuses aborted during the third trimester. ... For Aborted Fetuses, a Question of Pain. Bills: Legislator will call for anesthesia in third trimester procedures. Measure is ... "And when they are, medicine is usually used to stop the heartbeat" so that the fetus is already dead when aborted. ... a Los Angeles County lawmaker wants to require that painkilling drugs be given to fetuses aborted during the third trimester. ...
Using Aborted Fetuses in Vaccine Production
... cited reason for claiming a religious vaccine exemption has to do with the fact that some vaccines are made using aborted fetal ... cited reason for claiming a religious vaccine exemption has to do with the fact that some vaccines are made using aborted fetal ... Moral Implications of Aborted Fetuses in Vaccine Production. Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked ... cited reason for claiming a religious vaccine exemption has to do with the fact that some vaccines are made using aborted fetal ...
What Aborted Fetuses Have to Do With Vaccines - ABC News
Many common vaccines are cultured in cell lines originally obtained from aborted fetuses. But even religious leaders say that ... What Aborted Fetuses Have to Do With Vaccines. And why religious leaders still endorse vaccines. ... Merck, the vaccines manufacturer, acknowledged that those cells were originally obtained from an electively aborted fetus. ... are also propagated in cells originating from legally aborted human fetuses, according to the FDA. ...
Bishop Prays at Headstone for Aborted Fetuses - Los Angeles Times
Alan Keyes Declares Self Aborted Fetus Of Politics - Wonkette
Abe the Aborted Fetus Cover 2 - Picture | eBaum's World
Aborted Fetuses: The Awkward Guests at Your Super Bowl Party - Mother Jones
Aborted Fetuses: The Awkward Guests at Your Super Bowl Party. Kate SheppardJanuary 11, 2012 6:43 PM *Share on Facebook ... Anti-abortion activist Randall Terry has been running graphic ads of aborted fetuses in key primary states, as my colleague Tim ... Nothing says "pass the dip" like a bloody fetus. Normally, Terry wouldnt be able to get these kinds of ads on television. So ...
Texas seeks to require burial or cremation of aborted fetuses - CBS News
Over 1,000 aborted fetuses uncovered in Bangkok temple
A macabre collection of well over 1,500 fetuses have now been discovered in two raids this week at the morgue of a Thai ... A macabre collection of well over 1,500 fetuses have now been discovered in two raids this week at the morgue of a Thai ... It is also alleged that she was also hired to transport other aborted remains from these clinics to the temple and was paid ... At first, authorities had only discovered a few hundred fetuses, but after a subsequent raid a day later, the number has ...
Texas Abortion Law Would Require Burying Aborted Fetuses | Time
... rights advocates hope to stop a proposal that would require women who get abortions or miscarry to bury or cremate the fetuses. ... Texas May Soon Require Women Who Get Abortions to Bury the Fetuses ... Texas May Soon Require Women Who Get Abortions to Bury the Fetuses. ... hoping to stop a Texas proposal that requires women who receive abortions or have miscarriages to bury or cremate the fetuses, ...
Experts say tradition, gender at root of aborted girl fetuses - tribunedigital-chicagotribune
MISLEADING: There are cells of aborted fetus in the coronavirus vaccine - Poynter
MISLEADING: There are cells of aborted fetus in the coronavirus vaccine Explanation: Anti-COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ... They were aborted legally and selectively. It is noteworthy that the same cells are grown in labs even today, as no additional ... as new viruses pop the cells to escape.The said fibroblast cells come from two embryos aborted in the early 1960s. ...
DSK: Aborted Fetus in food KIPR: Right Knowledge? 02/06 by Abundance Child Worldwide | Family
After months of controversy, Texas will require aborted fetuses to be cremated or buried - The Washington Post
A Catholic priest put an aborted fetus on the altar in an appeal for Donald Trump] ... After months of controversy, Texas will require aborted fetuses to be cremated or buried. ... And for fetuses, such questions become even more complex, she added.. "Thats an area in between people born alive and a part ... South Dakota made it illegal to use aborted fetal tissue in research. In Idaho and Alabama it is illegal to buy, sell, donate ...
Law Banning Aborted Fetuses in Food Is Bizarre But Sensible | CafeMom
Using fetuses for stem cell research, to cure and treat diseases? Wonderful, make it happen. Using fetuses in food? No thank ... "the manufacture or sale of food or products which use aborted human fetuses." Which begs the question -- someone was doing that ... "bill would ban human fetuses from use in food." At first I thought I must have read the tweet wrong, but sure enough, more ... tweets about human fetuses and food. What the hell?!?. Oh its for real. And its wacky. What happens when you take the ...
10 million girl fetuses aborted in India - Parenting Info and Tips
Italy probes why women's names mark aborted fetuses' graves - KGET 17
Italy probes why womens names mark aborted fetuses graves Health by: RICCARDO ANTONIUCCI and NICOLE WINFIELD, Associated ... a 1939 regulation for the mortuary police requires the burial of fetuses aborted after the 20th week. ... "The story of the fetuses is very serious, but our hospital cant be blamed for it," she said. "We did not play any role in what ... "Somebody, without my consent, collected the fetus, buried it at the cemetery and put over it a cross with my name and family ...
Aborted Fetus - Metal Storm
Fr. Frank Pavone uses aborted fetus in message for Election Day | National Catholic Reporter
Pavone has been a lightning rod of controversy in the past, and the video is not the first time he has used an aborted fetus to ... Frank Pavone placed what he claimed was an aborted fetus on a Catholic church altar, in an effort by the outspoken pro-life ... "We believe that no one who is pro-life can exploit a human body for any reason, especially the body of a fetus," Zurek said. ... In 2013 he held an open-casket funeral for a 14-week-old child who was aborted. ...
Oklahoma Senator wants to make 100% sure we don't eat aborted fetuses
Oklahoma Senator wants to make 100% sure we dont eat aborted fetuses. I think this qualifies as the very definition of a ... A Republican state senator from Oklahoma City introduced a bill Tuesday that would ban the use of aborted human fetuses in food ... And as of last week, Ohios state House is considering another bill, HB 565, which would confer personhood upon fetuses and ... Earlier this month, the Ohio state House passed a bill that would ban abortion with virtually zero exceptions when the fetus ...
Canadian Official: Aborted Fetuses Sent to Oregon, Incinerated for Energy , page 1
Canadian Official: Aborted Fetuses Sent to Oregon, Incinerated for Energy Can anybody confirm this ? or is this just some kind ... Aborted human fetuses are being shipped from British Columbia to the United States, where they are incinerated to provide ... Canadian Official: Aborted Fetuses Sent to Oregon, Incinerated for Energy page: 1 ... Doesnt matter what, it is going to turn the stomachs of anyone whom looks at a fetus as a person...the whole concept of ...
Anti-abortion group opposes Calgary bylaw that would limit home delivery of aborted fetus photos | CBC News
... the group that often stuffs mailboxes with flyers bearing graphic photos of aborted fetuses - raised concerns about proposed ... Anti-abortion group opposes Calgary bylaw that would limit home delivery of aborted fetus photos. Members of the Canadian ... but not an anti-abortion group from doing the same with a photo of an aborted fetus. The city is considering changing that.. ( ... meaning it would be a violation for CCBR members to put photos of aborted fetuses into a mailbox with a No Flyers Please sign ...
Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus 'ordinary business' | News | LifeSite
Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus… Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted ... In the case of Pepsi products, the cells derived from the aborted fetus do not end up in the final product.. "We commend the ... Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ordinary business. Pepsi has succeeded, with help from the ... is facing a more robust boycott as pro-life activists protest the company use of cells derived from an aborted fetus in flavor- ...
Music like Aborted Fetus - Similar Bands and Artists
Aborted fetuses on trial in Colorado - CatholicVote org
Nor do I see anything inherently wrong with holding up signs with images of aborted fetuses on them. What I think is wrong is ... Johns, an Episcopal church, from seeing images of aborted fetuses.. The Thomas More Society is now asking the Supreme Court to ... When the issue of aborted fetuses came up, all of them expressed their support for using graphic images to make sure people ... Although holding up signs with images of aborted fetuses on them can be effective, it is not an uncontroversial issue within ...
Pro-Abort Rachel Joy Larris Bakes Bloody Fetus Cookies - Opposing Views
No doubt pro-abort Rachel Joy Larris will clap her hands in glee by the attention I'm giving the bloody fetus cookies she ... Pro-Abort Rachel Joy Larris Bakes Bloody Fetus Cookies. Author:. Jill Stanek. Publish date:. Jul 1, 2010. ... Perhaps instead of baking aborted baby cookies as a joke, Rachel should get herself a job at an abortion mill and then tell us ...
New Texas Rule Will Require Aborted Fetuses to be Cremated or Buried
Tennessee bill would require women to choose cremation or burial for aborted fetus | Chattanooga Times Free Press
Tennessee bill would require women to choose cremation or burial for aborted fetus. April 7th, 2021 , by Andy Sher , Copyright ... Janice Bowling, R-Tullahoma, said the measure states that it "would be the responsibility of the mother of the aborted child or ... so that medical personnel could be certain all portions of a fetus had been removed. ... "it only attempts to guarantee an acceptable level of respect for an aborted child." ...
AbortionPhotos of aborted fetusesBody parts from aborted fetusesImages of aborted fetusesBabiesFemale fetusesSpirits Of DecayElectively aborted fetusGirl fetusesAbortionsUses abortedCremation2018VaccinesTissue from abortedFetal remainsCremated or buriedNewsMale fetusGestation2000BuryEmbryoBodies of thousandsDead FetusTweetInjectionsSelectivelyRequire burialPriests forPlanned ParenthoodKidney1,500Bloody fetusBiological materialIndiaHeadstoneFrank PavoneUnbornPregnancyOrgansFoetusesVaccineGruesomeControversyHeartbeatCells derivedUteroFoetalDisposalAltarResearchStem cellsHuman beings
- Moreover, some state laws treat dead fetuses as murder victims if a feticide that was caused by means other than abortion. (nationalreview.com)
- SACRAMENTO - Opening a provocative new front in the war over abortion, a Los Angeles County lawmaker wants to require that painkilling drugs be given to fetuses aborted during the third trimester. (latimes.com)
- But he says that "even the biggest pro-abortion zealot" should support his bill if in fact a fetus senses pain. (latimes.com)
- Anti-abortion activist Randall Terry has been running graphic ads of aborted fetuses in key primary states , as my colleague Tim Murphy has reported. (motherjones.com)
- AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas intends to require aborted fetuses to be buried or cremated come September, adding new abortion regulations after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the state's restrictive clinic laws . (cbsnews.com)
- Suthep Cha-bangbon, 46, is alleged to have co-operated with area abortion clinics, agreeing to accept the fetuses and inter them in the temple's morgue. (digitaljournal.com)
- Pro-abortion rights advocates are hoping to stop a Texas proposal that requires women who receive abortions or have miscarriages to bury or cremate the fetuses, the Intercept reports. (time.com)
- Another said she had an abortion after she was raped, and that if she had been forced to bury the fetus it would have "essentially been the state of Texas rubbing my face in my own rape. (washingtonpost.com)
- Somebody, without my consent, collected the fetus, buried it at the cemetery and put over it a cross with my name and family name on it," said Francesca, who spoke on condition that her last name not be used because she said she feared retaliation from anti-abortion activists. (kget.com)
- While Italy's national abortion law guarantees the woman's privacy, a 1939 regulation for the mortuary police requires the burial of fetuses aborted after the 20th week. (kget.com)
- Frank Pavone placed what he claimed was an aborted fetus on a Catholic church altar, in an effort by the outspoken pro-life priest to illustrate the stark contrasts he saw among the two main presidential candidates when it comes to the issue of abortion. (ncronline.org)
- Earlier this month, the Ohio state House passed a bill that would ban abortion with virtually zero exceptions when the fetus develops a heartbeat at about six weeks, which is before many women realize they're pregnant. (feministing.com)
- Under Calgary's current bylaw, putting a sign like this legally prevents a pizza shop from stuffing a menu in your mailbox, but not an anti-abortion group from doing the same with a photo of an aborted fetus. (cbc.ca)
- At the same time, Simcha says "bloody and shocking images have their place" in the abortion debate because too "many people who are pro-choice" still "don't know what fetuses actually look like, or what happens to them when they are aborted. (catholicvote.org)
- When the issue of aborted fetuses came up, all of them expressed their support for using graphic images to make sure people know the truth about abortion. (catholicvote.org)
- Perhaps instead of baking aborted baby cookies as a joke, Rachel should get herself a job at an abortion mill and then tell us how funny this all is. (opposingviews.com)
- In presenting the bill, Sen. Janice Bowling, R-Tullahoma, said the measure states that it "would be the responsibility of the mother of the aborted child or the abortion facility to provide at their expense a burial or cremation. (timesfreepress.com)
- Noting the bill doesn't restrict access to abortion, Bowling said "it only attempts to guarantee an acceptable level of respect for an aborted child. (timesfreepress.com)
- But CBO also conceded it was difficult to definitively determine what percentage of women would actually forego an abortion and give birth to their baby if they were prohibited from aborting the baby after 20 weeks. (cnsnews.com)
- The CBO does not explain how it decided to assume that three quarters of women who otherwise would have aborted after 20 weeks would simply have an earlier abortion if late-term abortions were banned. (cnsnews.com)
- Abortion was the best course of action as the fetus would not live much past birth. (fluther.com)
- She goes on to explain that seeing the child, er, infant, er fetus, er 'whatever it is' before getting an abortion is downright evil! (glennbeck.com)
- Grassley said at the time that his committee had uncovered enough evidence in its final investigative report to show abortion providers had transferred tissue and body parts from aborted fetuses to firms for use in research by charging dollar amounts above their actual costs. (weaselzippers.us)
- How that particular fetus came to be aborted-- it is not a "normal" abortion, not only for its rarity but because it can only happen in extreme cases of risk to the life or health of the mother, and only with signatures of multiple independent doctors-- does not in any way represent the common form of abortion against which he is preaching. (thethinkingatheist.com)
- The more I think about it, the more I think the law is a form of blood libel - somehow trying to create a tie-in between abortion and sneaking dead fetuses into the diet of unsuspecting public. (atheistnexus.org)
- After the abortion, her 8-inch-long, female fetus was taken without her knowledge and its lungs dissected at the famous Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. (slate.com)
- The deal, described on a website, www.prolifeantiwoman.com , and written in an anonymous woman's voice, accuses abortion opponents of caring more about oppressing women than saving fetuses. (religionnews.com)
- legalize abortion so this can be done safely in a hospital before the fetus develops this far along. (channel5belize.com)
- For several years anti-abortion advocates have been warning that a new technology for enhancing flavors such as sweetness and saltiness uses aborted fetal cells in the process. (healthimpactnews.com)
- Two years ago, anti-abortion groups launched boycott campaigns against Pepsi Co., urging them to reconsider using flavorings derived from a process involving the use of aborted embryonic kidney cells. (healthimpactnews.com)
- Abortion is expulsion of any FETUS before it is able to sustain life outside of the womb. (pearsonpond.com)
- If abortion is inviolable "reproductive freedom," and if fetuses have no rights, then weeding out the gay ones is just as permissible as aborting because your contraception failed. (liveaction.org)
- However, the idea was highly criticized by anti-abortion groups , who consider that it is barbaric to use aborted babies in such a way. (infoniac.com)
- Abortion workers dubbed these fetuses "candy-apple babies" because of the bright red color. (blogspot.com)
- D&X or "Partial Birth Abortion" pulls the fetus out whole until only the head remains in the uterus. (blogspot.com)
- Posters displaying images of aborted fetuses will line the streets at the intersection of Walnut and West Washington streets on Monday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. when the anti-abortion group Defend Life stops in Hagerstown on its fifth annual Face the Truth Tour, the group's director said Friday. (herald-mail.com)
- Monday's vote follows several weeks of controversy over Planned Parenthood's facilitation of fetal tissue donation, which abortion opponents have characterized as "selling aborted baby parts. (thinkprogress.org)
- Over the past several weeks, Republicans lawmakers have seized on Planned Parenthood's practice of facilitating fetal tissue donations - which abortion opponents have characterized as " selling aborted baby parts " - to push for defunding the national women's health organization. (thinkprogress.org)
Photos of aborted fetuses4
- Members of the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform (CCBR) - the group that often stuffs mailboxes with flyers bearing graphic photos of aborted fetuses - raised concerns about proposed changes to a Calgary bylaw regarding flyer delivery. (cbc.ca)
- The draft bylaw includes no exceptions for other groups, meaning it would be a violation for CCBR members to put photos of aborted fetuses into a mailbox with a 'No Flyers Please' sign. (cbc.ca)
- NBC Philadelphia first reported that a local Wegmans retailer has opened a probe into how photos of aborted fetuses ended up in packages of diapers. (carbonated.tv)
- The posters will be displayed every 10 feet and progress from an image of a healthy baby to in-utero fetuses to, after a warning sign, graphic photos of aborted fetuses, including one with its head removed. (herald-mail.com)
Body parts from aborted fetuses1
- You might've seen a hidden video circulating social media purporting to show a Planned Parenthood official describing how the organization sells body parts from aborted fetuses. (thedailybanter.com)
Images of aborted fetuses5
- One way defenders of the unborn attempt to dissuade people from being pro-choice is by holding up signs with images of aborted fetuses on them. (catholicvote.org)
- According to a March 6th news release from the Thomas More Society, a group of pro-life advocates held up "gruesome images" of aborted fetuses across the street from an outdoor Palm Sunday service at Denver's St. John's Cathedral several years ago when they learned the church no longer held pro-life views. (catholicvote.org)
- The Colorado court system ruled that the individuals can no longer hold up their signs because the state has a compelling interest in disallowing children who may have been attending St. John's, an Episcopal church, from seeing images of aborted fetuses. (catholicvote.org)
- Although holding up signs with images of aborted fetuses on them can be effective, it is not an uncontroversial issue within the pro-life movement. (catholicvote.org)
- In fact, National Catholic Register blogger Simcha Fisher urged attendees at this year's March for Life not to bring signs that had images of aborted fetuses on them. (catholicvote.org)
- Seeing the acidized remains of aborted babies, after all, can simply gross some people out and can easily turn them off to the pro-life message entirely. (catholicvote.org)
- With the mothers' consent, pancreata were taken from the bodies of babies aborted from 8 to 20 weeks gestation. (onlineopinion.com.au)
- The experiment also used pancreata obtained from babies aborted in Ontario from 10 to 23 weeks gestation. (onlineopinion.com.au)
- CNSNews.com) - Unborn babies who have reached at least 20 weeks of age in utero are aborted at a rate of about 30 per day in the United States, according to the Congressional Budget Office. (cnsnews.com)
- The CBO has also concluded that aborting babies at 20 weeks or later in pregnancy saves money for the government-run federal-state Medicaid system. (cnsnews.com)
- If it were assumed that those performing late-term abortions only worked 40 hours a week-or 2,080 hours in a 52-week year (without vacations)-that would mean that an average of about 5.3 unborn babies who have made it to at least the 20th week of pregnancy are aborted each work hour in the United States. (cnsnews.com)
- In other words, according to CBO, to the degree that government runs and pays for the health-care system-as it does through Medicaid-aborting late-term babies is a cost-saving measure for government. (cnsnews.com)
- A SYDNEY company is involved in a secret plan to collect tissue from aborted babies and export it for medical experiments. (cogforlife.org)
- A pair of British hospitals this month acknowledged burning the remains of aborted babies for energy to heat the building in a practice aping Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal, by which the 18th century children of the Irish poor would be sold for food to the rich. (patheos.com)
- The aborted babies are incinerated with the hospital rubbish. (patheos.com)
- It was reported that British scientist were allowed to treat stroke patients with injections of stem cells taken from aborted babies. (infoniac.com)
- Media reports alert the public to an increase in the illegal dumping of fetuses and abandoned babies, suggesting an increase in unsafe termination practices as well as concealed births. (samj.org.za)
- To examine mortality data to identify trends in the dumping of aborted fetuses and abandoned babies in SA. (samj.org.za)
- An increase in the rate of discovery of non-viable fetuses was noted for both provinces over the 3-year period, while there was a significant decrease in the discovery of deceased abandoned babies in Gauteng only. (samj.org.za)
- The illegal dumping of fetuses and babies is a very real public health concern in both Gauteng and Mpumalanga. (samj.org.za)
- Human fetal kidneys harvested from aborted babies are being surgically implanted into adult rats to grow new kidneys to be transplanted into awaiting human adults. (infiniteunknown.net)
- There is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors," Sen. Shortey is quoted as saying by KRMG News Talk Radio. (thehealersjournal.com)
- NEW DELHI - Experts urged the Indian government to enforce laws against prenatal gender checks and to work to change attitudes after a study showed up to 10 million female fetuses may have been selectively aborted in India during the past two decades. (chicagotribune.com)
- It is estimated that as many as 3,000 female fetuses were aborted during 2009. (taipeitimes.com)
- Hsueh estimated that there were 3,000 abortions of female fetuses in 2009, if the gender ratio of newborns remained unchanged. (taipeitimes.com)
Spirits Of Decay1
- Aborted Fetus - The Ancient Spirits Of Decay (CD) [ Last Update : April 6, 2019 (Sat. (amputatedvein.com)
Electively aborted fetus2
- This public denouncement comes after an estimated 10 million girl fetuses were aborted over the past 20 years by families who wanted male heirs. (empowher.com)
- Appointed by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the panel advised British doctors to administer anesthesia to fetuses in late-term abortions and for various diagnostic tests. (latimes.com)
- Italian prosecutors and the government's privacy watchdog are investigating how the names of women who miscarried or had abortions ended up on crosses over graves for the fetuses in a Rome cemetery. (kget.com)
- The woman reported all her captors: her partner and his family for harassment, the doctors and other clandestine clinics in which she suffered first the test to find out the sex of the fetus, and then the six abortions. (asianews.it)
- In doing so, it has averted untold millions of stillbirths, miscarriages, and elective abortions because rubella, like Zika, wreaks havoc on fetuses in the womb. (slate.com)
- The video shows two actors posing as employees of a human biologics company discussing with Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood Federation of America's Senior Director of Medical Services, how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted fetuses, using partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts. (healthimpactnews.com)
- confidentiality of identity of physicians filing reports (a)(1) Every hospital and clinic in which abortions are performed or occur spontaneously, and any laboratory to which the aborted fetuses are delivered, shall provide for the disposal of the aborted fetuses by cremation, interment, or other manner approved of by the commissioner of community health. (justia.com)
- Some 196,000 abortions were performed in the UK in 2011 with another 4,000 fetuses stillborn, according to the Health Ministry. (patheos.com)
- Senomyx, a California-based biotechnology company that specializes in developing food flavorings, is one such company that uses aborted embryonic cells to create "isolated human taste receptors," which are used in the production of food chemicals. (thehealersjournal.com)
- Monks are asked usually to perform religious rites surrounding the cremation, nothing more, and are not involved usually in the handling of bodies, or in this cases, aborted fetuses. (digitaljournal.com)
- TEXAS - A lawsuit was filed against the state of Texas on Monday seeking to halt new rules mandating the burial or cremation of aborted fetal remains. (pix11.com)
- What would constitute the responsibility on behalf of hospitals where mothers are wanting to separate themselves from the events of the surgery and do not wish to have any decision in the burial or cremation of the fetus? (jonathanturley.org)
- Aborted Fetus - The Art Of Violent Torture (CD) [ Last Update : November 12, 2018 (Mon. (amputatedvein.com)
- One commonly cited reason for claiming a religious vaccine exemption has to do with the fact that some vaccines are made using aborted fetal cell lines. (mercola.com)
- A small but growing number of parents who object to vaccinating their children on religious grounds say they do so because many common vaccines are the product of cells that once belonged to aborted fetuses. (go.com)
- Other common vaccines, including those for chicken pox, hepatitis and rabies, are also propagated in cells originating from legally aborted human fetuses, according to the FDA. (go.com)
- Is it true that there are vaccines produced using aborted fetuses? (georgetown.edu)
- The cells that Hayflick created from the lungs of Mrs. X's fetus in 1962 have been used to make vaccines that have protected at least 300 million people-including about 150 million American toddlers. (slate.com)
- The following two stories report on the attempts by Crucell, NV the Dutch biomedical company that produces aborted fetal cell line PER C6 to harvest new aborted fetuses for use in future vaccines. (cogforlife.org)
- These are live virus vaccines that have been prepared from human cell lines of fetal origin, using aborted human fetal tissues as a source of such cells. (amicidilazzaro.it)
- To date there are two human diploid cell lines, originally set up (1964 and 1970) from aborted fetal tissues, which are used for the preparation of live attenuated virus vaccines: the first line is WI-38 (Winstar Institute 38) , with diploid fibroblasts of human lung, derived from a female fetus aborted because the family believed they already had too many children (G.Sven et al. (amicidilazzaro.it)
Tissue from aborted2
- Planned Parenthood faces criticism for a program that provides tissue from aborted fetuses for medical research. (religionnews.com)
- A Weekend Herald investigation has revealed that Wellington's district health board stood to make money out of providing tissue from aborted foetuses to a Dutch company, Crucell. (cogforlife.org)
- In a decision delivered Feb 28th, President Obama's Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) ruled that PepsiCo's use of cells derived from aborted fetal remains in their research and development agreement with Senomyx to produce flavor enhancers falls under "ordinary business operations. (lifesitenews.com)
- Oklahoma Senator Ralph Shortey has proposed a bill SB1418 banning the sale of products that are developed with or contain aborted fetal remains. (lifesitenews.com)
- It also makes Oklahoma senator Ralph Shortey's SB1418 banning the sale of products that are developed with or contain aborted fetal remains, critically important for consumer protection. (all.org)
Cremated or buried1
- It requires that aborted fetuses be cremated or buried. (burntorangereport.com)
- People have responded with outrage over the news that aborted fetuses were routinely burned at an incinerator in Oregon that used medical waste to generate electricity. (livescience.com)
- 1- The fetal cell line was found to belong to a male fetus. (vaccineliberationarmy.com)
- The second human cell line is MRC-5 (Medical Research Council 5) (human lung, embryonic) (ATCC number CCL-171), with human lung fibroblasts from a 14-week-old male fetus aborted for "psychiatric reasons" by a 5 year old woman in the UK. (amicidilazzaro.it)
- Fetal stem cells some from a fetus anywhere from 8 weeks to 20 weeks gestation. (marymeetsdolly.com)
- One of the country's leading hospitals, Addenbrooke's in Cambridge, incinerated 797 fetuses below 13 weeks gestation at their own 'waste to energy' plant. (jonathanturley.org)
- At his own clinic, the new rule is that any patient with a fetus over 20 weeks' gestation must have an injection, he said. (boston.com)
- Aborted Fetus arose from Russia around 2000 slaying the masses with its brutal death metal. (skullsnbones.com)
- Two of the laws that were meant to be acted out by volunteers were "You cannot use aborted fetuses as ingredients in the manufacture of food products," and "Clinics are mandated by law to cremate or bury every aborted fetus. (fourwinds10.com)
Bodies of thousands2
- In March, the British public was shocked to learn that the bodies of thousands of miscarried and aborted fetuses had been incinerated, along with other waste, to heat hospitals. (livescience.com)
- There is a disturbing and somewhat macabre report out of Great Britain where the bodies of thousands of aborted and miscarried fetuses were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals, an investigation has found. (jonathanturley.org)
- At first I thought I must have read the tweet wrong, but sure enough, more tweets about human fetuses and food. (cafemom.com)
- Israeli doctors pieced together the child's history: When he was 9, the family traveled to Russia, to a Moscow clinic that provided injections of neural stem cells from fetuses immature cells destined to grow into a main type of brain cells. (marymeetsdolly.com)
- They were aborted legally and selectively. (poynter.org)
- While regulations require burial of a fetus after 20 weeks, women who have complained said they never knowingly consented to the burials, much less to having their names put on crosses. (kget.com)
- Pavone, who made the video on behalf of an organization called Priests for Life, said the fetus was entrusted to him by a pathologist for burial. (newschannel10.com)
- Perhaps Planned Parenthood is the Dollar Store of fetus organ trafficking, but I doubt it. (thedailybanter.com)
- The video goes on to show what's reportedly an online Planned Parenthood order form for fetus body parts. (thedailybanter.com)
- That's given GOP politicians an opening to strongly condemn this area of scientific research, suggesting that Planned Parenthood is an immoral actor whose employees essentially rip apart fetuses limb by limb. (thinkprogress.org)
- In a new study, scientists remove a kidney from an aborted human fetus and then grow it to a larger size after implanting it inside a rat. (medicaldaily.com)
- In a new study, scientists debut a technique for growing a human kidney, obtained from an aborted human fetus, inside a rat. (medicaldaily.com)
- While Senomyx refuses to disclose the details of the process, its patent applications indicate that part of the secret indeed involves the use of human kidney cells, known as HEK293, originating from an aborted baby. (healthimpactnews.com)
- A Bench of Chief Justice and Justice C. Harry Shanker, assisted medical experts from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) to determine the condition of the fetus with bilateral kidney disease and lung tissue deficiency. (womenonweb.org)
- LiveScience.com reports, "The research shows that it is feasible to remove a kidney from an aborted human fetus, and implant the organ into a rat, where the kidney can grow to a larger size. (infiniteunknown.net)
- A macabre collection of well over 1,500 fetuses have now been discovered in two raids this week at the morgue of a Thai Buddhist temple in an outlying district of Bangkok. (digitaljournal.com)
- At first, authorities had only discovered a few hundred fetuses, but after a subsequent raid a day later, the number has escalated to well over 1,500. (digitaljournal.com)
- Since the biological material from aborted fetuses is a rich source of stem cells, scientists say these donations can also help them study a host of degenerative diseases. (thinkprogress.org)
- Since 1994, with the approval of the Pre-Natal Diagnostic Technologies (Pndt) Act in India it is illegal to use special tests - such as amniocentesis or ultrasound - to determine the sex of the fetus. (asianews.it)
- the fetus may not get its own headstone or urn. (nationalreview.com)
- AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - Amarillo Father Frank Pavone is making national headlines after placing an aborted fetus upon an altar and broadcasting it live to promote his ideas about the presidential election. (newschannel10.com)
- Father Frank Pavone has posted a video on his Facebook page of the body of an aborted fetus, which is against the dignity of human life and is a desecration of the altar. (newschannel10.com)
- Latest example: A couple using IVF and a surrogate have ordered the hired gestater to abort because the fetus/unborn baby had Down syndrome. (cbc-network.org)
- Yep, by the same folks who passed laws requiring ultrasounds, waiting periods, compulsory viewing of fetus DVDs, counseling, et al before being allowed to terminate a pregnancy at a clinic with Christians out front telling you that they love you and your baby. (atheistnexus.org)
- Do you know anyone in the area who would have been a suspect as to a pregnancy that was aborted? (channel5belize.com)
- The Delhi Supreme Court has eased the law governing termination of pregnancy to allow the 27-year-old woman to abort her 25-week-old fetus, who was diagnosed with congenital disease, making it 'impossible for the child' to survive after childbirth. (womenonweb.org)
- The issue, however, isn't limited to one incinerator in Oregon: Aborted fetal tissue and other types of medical waste - amputated limbs, organs, cancerous tissue, bones and all manner of bodily fluids - are routinely burned for heat or electricity worldwide. (livescience.com)
- In 2008, the committee approved a project which involved the use of aborted foetuses for transplantation into mice. (onlineopinion.com.au)
- Similarly, the viruses themselves can be obtained from aborted foetuses that have been infected with a particular virus. (georgetown.edu)
- The sensitive proposal, to harvest some of the 90,000 foetuses aborted in Australia each year has been condemned by pro-life groups for fostering an international trade in human body parts. (cogforlife.org)
- Aborted New Zealand foetuses have become a sought-after product in a controversial international biotechnology market. (cogforlife.org)
- The woman whose aborted fetus helped create the rubella vaccine. (slate.com)
- The untold story of the aborted fetus that helped create the rubella vaccine. (slate.com)
- The rubella vaccine was generated by WI-38 cells developed from an aborted fetus. (slate.com)
- And Hayflick's method, honed with the cells of Mrs. X's fetus, was used to make another fetal cell line that has generated some 6 billion vaccine doses since 1966. (slate.com)
- VLA Comment: Makes sensed that there is a probability that a fetus that has been aborted may have genes that are defective or faulty or disturbed due to the vaccine process. (vaccineliberationarmy.com)
- Unfortunately, pro-life advocates in Colorado may not have the chance to do that if the U.S. Supreme Court does not overturn a Colorado state court decree that bars individuals in Denver from "displaying large posters or similar displays depicting gruesome images of mutilated fetuses or dead bodies. (catholicvote.org)
- A criminal investigation conducted by Dangriga police, following the gruesome discovery of a fetus on Thursday, will likely give rise to charges being levied against a minor, as well as a possible accomplice. (channel5belize.com)
- Not a gruesome picture) You can see a 4D ultrasound of a live 20-week fetus in-utero here or here . (blogspot.com)
- I suppose if you fail to mention that these cells came from an aborted fetus, they fail to stir up controversy. (marymeetsdolly.com)
- And when they are, medicine is usually used to stop the heartbeat" so that the fetus is already dead when aborted. (latimes.com)
- LARGO, FL, March 5, 2012 ( LifeSiteNews.com ) - The Pepsi Company, which is set to release the new product Pepsi Next in the coming weeks, is facing a more robust boycott as pro-life activists protest the company use of cells derived from an aborted fetus in flavor-enhancing research. (lifesitenews.com)
- In the case of Pepsi products, the cells derived from the aborted fetus do not end up in the final product. (lifesitenews.com)
- A baby born prematurely at 28 weeks, for example, reacts to an intravenous prick with a grimace and a cry, while a fetus of the same age may move about in utero when stuck with a needle. (latimes.com)
- The videos, made by the Centre for Medical Progress, brought to light the ethical and legal ramifications of using aborted foetal tissue for research purposes, and eventually led to a congressional hearing, the Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives. (onlineopinion.com.au)
- In Texas, the health code allows for the disposal of human tissue or fetuses by seven legal means, including incineration, "disinfection followed by deposition in a sanitary landfill" and "grinding and discharging to a sanitary sewer. (livescience.com)
- According to a new report by Mother Jones' David Corn, Bain Capital made a $75 million investment in Stericycle - a medical waste disposal firm that has been attacked by right wing groups for disposing of aborted fetuses - while Romney was still actively involved in the company in 1999. (nationalmemo.com)
- In the video, the priest stands behind the altar with the fetus on the altar and between two lit candles. (ncronline.org)
- Using fetuses for stem cell research, to cure and treat diseases? (cafemom.com)
- In that filing, PepsiCo pleaded with the SEC to reject the Shareholder's Resolution filed in October 2011 that the company "adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements. (lifesitenews.com)
- As in the US, the practice of using aborted fetuses for research is legal in Australia, although it is subject to various limitations, but it is unlikely that the majority of Australians know about the extent or frequency of its occurrence. (onlineopinion.com.au)
- The paper, The Use of Human Fetal Tissue for Biomedical Research in Australia 1994-2002, states that Australian researchers have been using aborted fetus tissue since 1980, and that there were 12 institutions using fetal tissue from 1994-2002. (onlineopinion.com.au)
- A more recent example of research involving aborted fetuses, is a 2014 paper which studied gestational age versus niche , and involved researchers from the University of Qld, the Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, the Royal Brisbane's Centre for Advanced Prenatal Care, Griffith University's National Centre for Adult Stem Cell Research, the Eskitis Institute for Cell and Molecular Therapies and the Glasgow Institute for Infection, Immunity and Inflammation. (onlineopinion.com.au)
- No person or entity shall manufacture or knowingly sell food or any other product intended for human consumption which contains aborted human fetuses in the ingredients or which used aborted human fetuses in the research or development of any of the ingredients. (atheistnexus.org)
- Debi Vinnedge is founder and executive director of Children of God for Life , a watchdog group focused on the issues of aborted fetal and embryonic stem cell research. (all.org)
- By a 19 to 0 vote, the group concluded that the practice should be considered morally acceptable because aborted fetal tissue is analogous to cadaver tissue, which is often used in scientific research. (thinkprogress.org)
- In 1997, the Senate voted down an amendment to the Udall Parkinson's Research Act that would have prohibited funding for research on aborted fetal tissue. (thinkprogress.org)
- The most common source of fetal stem cells are from aborted fetuses. (marymeetsdolly.com)
- In other words, to get fetal stem cells, a fetus must die. (marymeetsdolly.com)
- The stem cells, taken from an area near the developing spinal cord of the fetus, have the theoretical ability to develop or differentiate into any of three cell types found in the nervous system. (marymeetsdolly.com)
- These particular stem cells -- which came from the spinal cord of an 8-week-old fetus -- are neural stem cells, which have the ability to turn into different types of nerve cells. (marymeetsdolly.com)
- Soon scientists, for the first time, will inject in the brains of patients stem cells from a 12-week-old fetus. (infoniac.com)