3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-5-nitro-4-(2-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester
A dihydropyridine derivative, which, in contrast to NIFEDIPINE, functions as a calcium channel agonist. The compound facilitates Ca2+ influx through partially activated voltage-dependent Ca2+ channels, thereby causing vasoconstrictor and positive inotropic effects. It is used primarily as a research tool.
Drug Information Services
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
An agency of the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH concerned with overall planning, promoting, and administering programs pertaining to advancement of medical and related sciences. Major activities of this institute include the collection, dissemination, and exchange of information important to the progress of medicine and health, research in medical informatics and support for medical library development.
Drugs manufactured and sold with the intent to misrepresent its origin, authenticity, chemical composition, and or efficacy. Counterfeit drugs may contain inappropriate quantities of ingredients not listed on the label or package. In order to further deceive the consumer, the packaging, container, or labeling, may be inaccurate, incorrect, or fake.
A computerized biomedical bibliographic storage and retrieval system operated by the NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE. MEDLARS stands for Medical Literature Analysis and Retrieval System, which was first introduced in 1964 and evolved into an online system in 1971 called MEDLINE (MEDLARS Online). As other online databases were developed, MEDLARS became the name of the entire NLM information system while MEDLINE became the name of the premier database. MEDLARS was used to produce the former printed Cumulated Index Medicus, and the printed monthly Index Medicus, until that publication ceased in December 2004.
A carcinoma composed mainly of epithelial elements with little or no stroma. Medullary carcinomas of the breast constitute 5%-7% of all mammary carcinomas; medullary carcinomas of the thyroid comprise 3%-10% of all thyroid malignancies. (From Dorland, 27th ed; DeVita Jr et al., Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 3d ed, p1141; Segen, Dictionary of Modern Medicine, 1992)
Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
Calcitonin gene-related peptide. A 37-amino acid peptide derived from the calcitonin gene. It occurs as a result of alternative processing of mRNA from the calcitonin gene. The neuropeptide is widely distributed in neural tissue of the brain, gut, perivascular nerves, and other tissue. The peptide produces multiple biological effects and has both circulatory and neurotransmitter modes of action. In particular, it is a potent endogenous vasodilator.
Voltage-dependent cell membrane glycoproteins selectively permeable to calcium ions. They are categorized as L-, T-, N-, P-, Q-, and R-types based on the activation and inactivation kinetics, ion specificity, and sensitivity to drugs and toxins. The L- and T-types are present throughout the cardiovascular and central nervous systems and the N-, P-, Q-, & R-types are located in neuronal tissue.
A CALCIUM and CALMODULIN-dependent serine/threonine protein phosphatase that is composed of the calcineurin A catalytic subunit and the calcineurin B regulatory subunit. Calcineurin has been shown to dephosphorylate a number of phosphoproteins including HISTONES; MYOSIN LIGHT CHAIN; and the regulatory subunits of CAMP-DEPENDENT PROTEIN KINASES. It is involved in the regulation of signal transduction and is the target of an important class of immunophilin-immunosuppressive drug complexes.
Striped GRAY MATTER and WHITE MATTER consisting of the NEOSTRIATUM and paleostriatum (GLOBUS PALLIDUS). It is located in front of and lateral to the THALAMUS in each cerebral hemisphere. The gray substance is made up of the CAUDATE NUCLEUS and the lentiform nucleus (the latter consisting of the GLOBUS PALLIDUS and PUTAMEN). The WHITE MATTER is the INTERNAL CAPSULE.
A lactogenic hormone secreted by the adenohypophysis (PITUITARY GLAND, ANTERIOR). It is a polypeptide of approximately 23 kD. Besides its major action on lactation, in some species prolactin exerts effects on reproduction, maternal behavior, fat metabolism, immunomodulation and osmoregulation. Prolactin receptors are present in the mammary gland, hypothalamus, liver, ovary, testis, and prostate.
Calcium Channel Blockers
Neoplasms which arise from or metastasize to the PITUITARY GLAND. The majority of pituitary neoplasms are adenomas, which are divided into non-secreting and secreting forms. Hormone producing forms are further classified by the type of hormone they secrete. Pituitary adenomas may also be characterized by their staining properties (see ADENOMA, BASOPHIL; ADENOMA, ACIDOPHIL; and ADENOMA, CHROMOPHOBE). Pituitary tumors may compress adjacent structures, including the HYPOTHALAMUS, several CRANIAL NERVES, and the OPTIC CHIASM. Chiasmal compression may result in bitemporal HEMIANOPSIA.
Gene Expression Regulation
Calcium Channel Agonists
Agents that increase calcium influx into calcium channels of excitable tissues. This causes vasoconstriction in VASCULAR SMOOTH MUSCLE and/or CARDIAC MUSCLE cells as well as stimulation of insulin release from pancreatic islets. Therefore, tissue-selective calcium agonists have the potential to combat cardiac failure and endocrinological disorders. They have been used primarily in experimental studies in cell and tissue culture.
Calcium Channels, L-Type
Long-lasting voltage-gated CALCIUM CHANNELS found in both excitable and nonexcitable tissue. They are responsible for normal myocardial and vascular smooth muscle contractility. Five subunits (alpha-1, alpha-2, beta, gamma, and delta) make up the L-type channel. The alpha-1 subunit is the binding site for calcium-based antagonists. Dihydropyridine-based calcium antagonists are used as markers for these binding sites.
Sodium Channel Agonists
A layer of stratified EPITHELIUM forming the endolymphatic border of the cochlear duct at the lateral wall of the cochlea. Stria vascularis contains primarily three cell types (marginal, intermediate, and basal), and capillaries. The marginal cells directly facing the ENDOLYMPH are important in producing ion gradients and endochoclear potential.
It is a form of protection provided by law. In the United States this protection is granted to authors of original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. (from Circular of the United States Copyright Office, 6/30/2008)
A spiral tube that is firmly suspended in the bony shell-shaped part of the cochlea. This ENDOLYMPH-filled cochlear duct begins at the vestibule and makes 2.5 turns around a core of spongy bone (the modiolus) thus dividing the PERILYMPH-filled spiral canal into two channels, the SCALA VESTIBULI and the SCALA TYMPANI.
Cochlear Microphonic Potentials
Islets of Langerhans
Irregular microscopic structures consisting of cords of endocrine cells that are scattered throughout the PANCREAS among the exocrine acini. Each islet is surrounded by connective tissue fibers and penetrated by a network of capillaries. There are four major cell types. The most abundant beta cells (50-80%) secrete INSULIN. Alpha cells (5-20%) secrete GLUCAGON. PP cells (10-35%) secrete PANCREATIC POLYPEPTIDE. Delta cells (~5%) secrete SOMATOSTATIN.
A 51-amino acid pancreatic hormone that plays a major role in the regulation of glucose metabolism, directly by suppressing endogenous glucose production (GLYCOGENOLYSIS; GLUCONEOGENESIS) and indirectly by suppressing GLUCAGON secretion and LIPOLYSIS. Native insulin is a globular protein comprised of a zinc-coordinated hexamer. Each insulin monomer containing two chains, A (21 residues) and B (30 residues), linked by two disulfide bonds. Insulin is used as a drug to control insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (DIABETES MELLITUS, TYPE 1).
A basic element found in nearly all organized tissues. It is a member of the alkaline earth family of metals with the atomic symbol Ca, atomic number 20, and atomic weight 40. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and combines with phosphorus to form calcium phosphate in the bones and teeth. It is essential for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles and plays a role in blood coagulation (as factor IV) and in many enzymatic processes.
List of MeSH codes (D03)
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, methyl ester MeSH D03.383.725.210 - dimethindene MeSH D03.383.725.220 - 2,2'-dipyridyl MeSH D03.383. ... niflumic acid MeSH D03.066.515.635 - pipemidic acid MeSH D03.066.515.650 - piromidic acid MeSH D03.066.515.950 - xanthinol ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, methyl ester MeSH D03.383.725.547.950 - xanthinol niacinate MeSH D03.383.725.565 - nicotinyl alcohol ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-1h-pyrazol-3-amine MeSH D03.383.129.539.200 - epirizole MeSH D03.383.129.539.487 - indazoles MeSH ...
Drug Information Portal - U.S. National Library of Medicine - Quick Access to Quality Drug Information
Evidence for two calcium currents in insulin-secreting cells
Structure and functional characterization of a novel human low-voltage activated calcium channel
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester / pharmacology * Amiloride / pharmacology * Animals * Barium / pharmacology * ... Sequence Homology, Amino Acid * Tetrahydronaphthalenes / pharmacology * Transcription, Genetic / physiology * Verapamil / ... M E Williams 1 , M S Washburn, M Hans, A Urrutia, P F Brust, P Prodanovich, M M Harpold, K A Stauderman ... 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-5-nitro-4-(2-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester ...
Nicardipine-sensitive Na+-mediated single channel currents in guinea-pig sinoatrial node pacemaker cells.
1. The Na+-dependent inward currents underlying slow diastolic depolarization of sinoatrial (SA) node cells were examined. ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester / pharmacology. Animals. Calcium Channel Agonists / pharmacology. Calcium Channel ... 3. In the ensemble average, the activation of ist was evident by depolarization beyond -70 mV, and the dynamic voltage range of ... 4. Cumulative histograms for both open and closed times were fitted with a sum of two exponential components. The slow time ...
Frontiers | Aging Reduces L-Type Calcium Channel Current and the Vasodilatory Response of Small Mesenteric Arteries to Calcium...
Third order mesenteric arteries from male F344 rats, aged 2.5 - 3 months (young) and 22 - 26 months (old) were mounted on wire ... Third order mesenteric arteries from male F344 rats, aged 2.5 - 3 months (young) and 22 - 26 months (old) were mounted on wire ... Parallel to this reduction, the expression of Cav1.2 protein was reduced by 57 ± 5% in arteries from old rats compared to those ... trifluoromethyl) phenyl]-3-pyridinecarboxylic acid methyl ester.. References. Abernethy, D. R., and Schwartz, J. B. (1999). ...
... trifluoromethyl)-phenyl]-3-pyridine carboxylic acid methyl ester (BAYK) 8644 and 2,5-dimethyl-4-[2-(phenylmethyl)benzoyl]-1H- ... 180N-methyl-d-glucamine (NMG), 40 HEPES, 4 MgCl2, 0-20 BAPTA, 12 phosphocreatine, 2 Na2ATP, 0.2 Na2GTP, and 0.1 leupeptin, pH ... 2 C,D). As shown in Figure 2 C,inset box plot, the median reduction in the amplitude of the slow tail current by NPA (10 μm) ... 3. The modulation is dependent on D2receptors. A, A plot of Ba2+ current tail amplitudes as a function of time (see Fig. 2 D). ...
Pituitary calcium channel modulation and regulation of prolactin gene expression<...
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester Firefly Luciferases Thymidine Kinase Sequence Deletion Nucleic Acid Regulatory Sequences ... The distal region does not confer a response to phorbol ester, while the proximal region is responsive to that treatment. ... The distal region does not confer a response to phorbol ester, while the proximal region is responsive to that treatment. ... The distal region does not confer a response to phorbol ester, while the proximal region is responsive to that treatment. ...
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester - Preferred Concept UI. M0002232. Scope note. A dihydropyridine derivative, which, in ... Piromidic Acid * 3 Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 1,4 dihydro 2,6 dimethyl 5 nitro 4 (2 (trifluoromethyl)phenyl) , Methyl ester [ ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester Descriptor Spanish: Ácido 3-piridinacarboxílico, 1,4-dihidro-2,6-dimetil-5-nitro-4-(2-( ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, methyl ester Previous Indexing:. Nifedipine/analogs & derivatives (1975-1986). Pyridines (1966-1974) ...
Accumulation of simple organic cations correlates with differential cytotoxicity in multidrug-resistant and -sensitive human...
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester Cell Line Poisons Guanidine Calcium Channel Blockers ... In contrast, we find that 3H-guanidinium which displays no selective toxicity between MDR+ and MDR- cells, shows no significant ... 1) were required for recognition by murine cells which express P-glycoprotein (p-gp)-mediated multidrug resistance (MDR). In ... 1) were required for recognition by murine cells which express P-glycoprotein (p-gp)-mediated multidrug resistance (MDR). In ...
Evidence for a dihydropyridine-sensitive and conotoxin-insensitive release of noradrenaline and uptake of calcium in adrenal...
Hiroshi Yamada - Research Output - Okayama University
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester Nitrendipine Pineal Gland 23 Citations (Scopus) Transmembrane topology of Escherichia ... Glutamic Acid 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-5-nitro-4-(2-( ... Yamada, H., Moriyama, Y., Maeda, M. & Futai, M., Jul 15 1996, In : FEBS Letters. 390, 1, p. 34-38 5 p.. Research output: ... Moriyama, Y., Yamada, H., Hayashi, M., Oda, T. & Yamaguchi, A., May 22 1998, In : Neuroscience Letters. 248, 1, p. 57-60 4 p.. ...
Characterization of K currents in cultured human corporal smooth muscle cells. - PubMed - NCBI
1993 Sep-Oct;14(5):319-28. Research Support, U.S. Govt, P.H.S. ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester/pharmacology. *Action ... Christ GJ1, Spray DC, Brink PR.. Author information. 1. Department of Urology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore ... J Androl. 1993 Sep-Oct;14(5):319-28.. Characterization of K currents in cultured human corporal smooth muscle cells.. ... Single channel recordings in the detached patch mode consistently revealed the presence of at least two K channels: 1) a KCa ...
DI-fusion Effects of the calcium channel agonist, BAY K 8644, on...
Salvia sclarea l. Essential oil extract and its antioxidative phytochemical sclareol inhibit oxytocin-induced uterine...
Sensitivity to dihydropyridines, omega-conotoxin and noradrenaline reveals multiple high-voltage-activated Ca2+ channels in rat...
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester/pharmacology. *Animals. *Barium/metabolism. *Calcium Channel Blockers/pharmacology* ... Pollo A1, Lovallo M, Biancardi E, Sher E, Socci C, Carbone E. ... 1. Department of Anatomy and Human Physiology, Corso Raffaello ... 3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, 1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-5-nitro-4-(2-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester ... Pflugers Arch. 1993 Jun;423(5-6):462-71.. Sensitivity to dihydropyridines, omega-conotoxin and noradrenaline reveals multiple ...
Bay K 8644 | L-type Ca|sup|2+|/sup| channel agonist | Hello Bio
... trifluoromethyl)-phenyl]-3-py rid ine carboxylic acid methyl ester (Bay K 8644), a calcium channel agonist, in alveolar type II ... methyl ester. * Molecular Weight. 356.3. * Chemical structure. * Molecular Formula. C16H15F3N2O4 ... Chen X et al (2008) Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 294(5) : H2257-67. PubMedID: 18359894 ... Shin EJ et al (2004) Behav Brain Res 151(1-2) : 267-76. PubMedID: 15084442 ...
Molecular Basis for Ligand Modulation of a Mammalian Voltage-Gated Ca|sup|2+|/sup| Channel - Fingerprint - Princeton...
Search | Global Index Medicus
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester/pharmacology , Action Potentials/drug effects , Animals , Bucladesine/pharmacology , ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester/pharmacology , Animals , Antihypertensive Agents/pharmacology , Blood Pressure/drug ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester/pharmacology , Calcium Channels/physiology , Calcium/metabolism , Hypertension/ ... Dibutyryl-cAMP (1 microM) also enhanced the APD20 and Eov and had no effect on +Vmax. Elevation of [Ca2+]0 from 0.6 mM to 9.6 ...
Physiological role of L-type Ca<sup>2+</sup> channels in marginal cells in the stria vascularis of...
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester Medicine & Life Sciences * Vertebral Artery Medicine & Life Sciences ... 5) Under the high [Ca]e condition, we examined the mechanism of the TAIICa and hypothesized that the TAIICa might have been ... 5) Under the high [Ca]e condition, we examined the mechanism of the TAIICa and hypothesized that the TAIICa might have been ... 5) Under the high [Ca]e condition, we examined the mechanism of the TAIICa and hypothesized that the TAIICa might have been ...
Gentaur Molecular products offer more than 3 million research antibodies, elisa kit, proteins and polyclonal, monoclonal ... trifluoromethyl) phenyl]-3-pyridinecarboxylic acid, methyl ester. K183-100 Active Caspase_3 Staining Kit, CaspGLOW Fluorescein ... 2112-20 Acetic Acid (50 mM) Ethanoic acid, methanecarboxylic acid, ethylic acid. ... 8-Dihydro-8-oxo-2-deoxyguanosine; sine; 8-OH-dG. 2177-5 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine 8-Oxo-dG; 8-Oxo-7,8-dihydrodeoxyguanosine ...
Evidence from immunoneutralization and antisense studies that the inhibitory actions of glucocorticoids on growth hormone...
5. The results provide novel evidence for a role for annexin 1 as a mediator of the inhibitory actions of glucocorticoids on ... 3. The inhibitory actions of the steroids on GH release elicited by the above secretagogues were effectively reversed by an ... 1. Our previous studies have identified a role for annexin 1 as a mediator of glucocorticoid action in the neuroendocrine ... 2. Rat anterior pituitary tissue responded in vitro to growth hormone releasing hormone, forskolin, 8-Bromo-cyclic adenosine ...
Calcium-independent potentiation of insulin release by cyclic AMP in single beta-cells. - Oxford Neuroscience
Bay K 8644 - CAS 93468-89-4 - Calbiochem CAS 93468-89-4 | 196878
Bay K 8644 - CAS 93468-89-4 - Calbiochem CAS 93468-89-4 Synthetic dihydropyridine derivative that acts as an active Ca2+ slow ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-3-pyridinecarboxylic Acid Methyl Ester. Primary Target: L-type Ca2+ channel ... phenyl]-3-pyridinecarboxylic Acid Methyl Ester. Description. A synthetic dihydropyridine derivative that is an active Ca2+ slow ... 2°C to +8°C. Protect from Light. Protect from light. Do not freeze. Ok to freeze. Special Instructions. Following ...
DeCS 2005 - Changed terms
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, Methyl ester. BW-755C. 4,5-Dihydro-1-(3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-1H-pyrazol-3-amine. ... D12 - AMINO ACIDS, PEPTIDES, AND PROTEINS. Adaptor Proteins. Adaptor Proteins, Vesicular Transport. ... N-dimethyl-N-2-propenyl-), Dibromide. DDD. Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane. ... carboxylic acid, 8-chloro-, 2-acetylhydrazide. Sch-23390. (R)-2,3,4,5-Tetrahydro-8-chloro-3-methyl-5-phenyl-1H-3-benzazepin-7- ...
List of MeSH codes (D03) - Wikipedia
... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, methyl ester MeSH D03.383.725.210 - dimethindene MeSH D03.383.725.220 - 2,2-dipyridyl MeSH D03.383. ... niflumic acid MeSH D03.066.515.635 - pipemidic acid MeSH D03.066.515.650 - piromidic acid MeSH D03.066.515.950 - xanthinol ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-, methyl ester MeSH D03.383.725.547.950 - xanthinol niacinate MeSH D03.383.725.565 - nicotinyl alcohol ... trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-1h-pyrazol-3-amine MeSH D03.383.129.539.200 - epirizole MeSH D03.383.129.539.487 - indazoles MeSH ...
- Pyridine derivatives substituted with a carboxy group at the 2-, 3-, or 4-position. (curehunter.com)
- 2 Aminonicotinic acid CAS number is 5345 47 1 which is an important starting material for the synthesis of antibacterial and anti inflammatory drugs naphthyridinone There are three main synthetic methods the first one uses 3 cyanopyridine or 3 guanidinium pyridine or nicotinic acid as a raw material to activate the. (volsenchem.com)
- Pyridine was discovered in 1. (chemchart.com)
- Expression and analysis in vitro of recombinant UGT1A7, UGT1A9, UGT1A10, UGT2B7 and UGT2B15 demonstrated that UGT1A7, UGT1A9 and UGT1A10 catalysed the glucuronidation of 7-hydroxybenzo(alpha)pyrene, as well as other environmental carcinogens, such as 2-hydroxyamino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo-(4, 5-beta)-pyridine. (lookformedical.com)
- Diazinon (IUPAC name: O,O-Diethyl O-[4-methyl-6-(propan-2-yl)pyrimidin-2-yl] phosphorothioate, INN - Dimpylate), a colorless to dark brown liquid, is a thiophosphoric acid ester developed in 1952 by Ciba-Geigy, a Swiss chemical company (later Novartis and then Syngenta). (chemchart.com)
- Gamithromycin CAS number is 145435 72 9 the appearance of white or off white crystalline powder odorless bitter slightly hygroscopic very soluble in chloroform soluble in methanol dilute hydrochloric acid It is dissolved in ethanol slightly soluble in acetonitrile and almost insoluble in water Gamithromycin is a 15. (volsenchem.com)
- 2. The recording of ist was infrequent, was observed only in spontaneously beating SA node cells, and was facilitated by adding Bay-K 8644 to the pipette solution. (biomedsearch.com)
- However, Bay K 8644 (1 μM) increased resting tension by 23 ± 4.8% in young arteries and 4.7 ± 1.6% in old arteries. (frontiersin.org)
- Activation of protein kinase C by 1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-5-nitro-4-[2-(trifluoromethyl)-phenyl]-3-py rid ine carboxylic acid methyl ester (Bay K 8644), a calcium channel agonist, in alveolar type II cells. (hellobio.com)
- Contribution of slow Ca2+ channels to the upstroke of action potential (AP) and pacemaker potential was studied by observing the effects of Ca2+ channel activators- high [Ca2+]0, Bay-K-8644, isoproterenol, forskolin and dibutyryl-cAMP on spontaneous AP of freshly isolated 3 day embryonic chick ventricle (3 day ECV). (bvsalud.org)
- Bay-K-8644 (0.1-0.8 microM), isoproterenol (5-10 pM) and forskolin (0.1-2.0 microM) induced a concentration-dependent increase in APD20 and Eov without affecting +Vmax. (bvsalud.org)
- Most peptidomimetics additionally comprise additional L-amino acid derivatives peptide bonded at the P3 position, with many proposed inhibitors also including additional L-amino acid derivatives extending into P4, P5 and P6. (allindianpatents.com)
- 1 Department of Physiology, University of Washington, Seattle 98105. (nih.gov)
- The process of 4 6 DICHLORO 5 NITRO 2 PROPYLTHIOPYRIMIDINE CAS 145783 14 8 1 Add 700g of 4 6 dihydroxy 2 mercaptopyrimidine to 10kg of water add 5kg of 10 sodium hydroxide solution with stirring control temperature 25 C add 5kg of methanol 1 19kg of 1 brom after adding Propane stir the reaction at 40 45 C overnight. (volsenchem.com)
- The ticagrelor intermediate 4 6 Dichloro 2 propylthio pyrimidine 5 amine CAS number 145783 15 9 his synthesis process is below 1 Add 4 6 dihydroxy 2 mercaptopyrimidine to water and add 10 NaOH and bromopropane in methanol at a temperature of 20 30 then raise the temperature to 30 40 and adjust the temperature for 11. (volsenchem.com)
- Our company is mainly engaged in R&D,contract manufacture and scale-up production of API,Advance Intermediates,Fine Chemicals,Bio Chemicals,Protect Amino Acids,Chiral compounds and Electronic Chemicals. (chembuyersguide.com)
- Regulation and function of family 1 and family 2 UDP-glucuronosyltransferase genes (UGT1A, UGT2B) in human oesophagus. (lookformedical.com)
- 30(3): 315-23, Mar. 1997. (bvsalud.org)
- New compounds such as the HERG channel activator (3 R ,4 R )-4-[3-(6-methoxy-quinolin-4-yl)-3-oxo-propyl]-1-[3-(2,3,5-trifluoro-phenyl)-prop-2-ynyl]-piperidine-3-carboxylic acid (RPR260243) will enable us to increase our understanding in cation channel modulation and to test the concept of channel activation as a clinically relevant principle in treatment of channelopathies. (aspetjournals.org)
- Noradrenaline (10 microM) exhibited different actions on the various HVA current components: (1) it prolonged the activation kinetics of omega-CgTx-sensitive currents, (2) it depressed by about 20% the size of DHP-sensitive currents, and (3) it had little or no effects on the residual DHP- and omega-CgTx-resistant current although intracellularly applied guanosine 5'-O-(3-thiotriphosphate) (GTP-gamma-S) prolonged its activation time course. (nih.gov)
- Chen X et al (2008) Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 294(5) : H2257-67. (hellobio.com)
- 7. A method as claimed in any of claims 1 to 5 wherein the seed treated with safener of formula (I) or salt thereof is seeded and a pesticide is applied to the crop area pre-emergent or post-emergent related to the crop. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Third order mesenteric arteries from male F344 rats, aged 2.5-3 months (young) and 22-26 months (old) were mounted on wire myograph to measure the tension during isometric contraction. (frontiersin.org)
- Parallel to this reduction, the expression of Ca v 1.2 protein was reduced by 57 ± 5% in arteries from old rats compared to those from young rats. (frontiersin.org)
- 3) intracellular Ca2+ concentration is abnormally increased in vascular myocytes from hypertensive animals following treatment with Ca2+ channel agonists and depolarizing interventions, and 4) using the voltage-clamp technique, the inward Ca2+ current in arterial myocytes from hypertensive rats is nearly twice as large as that from myocytes of normotensive rats. (bvsalud.org)