Annual Reports as Topic: Annual statements reviewing the status of the administrative and operational functions and accomplishments of an institution or organization.Annual ReportsSocial Control, Formal: Control which is exerted by the more stable organizations of society, such as established institutions and the law. They are ordinarily embodied in definite codes, usually written.Societies: Organizations composed of members with common interests and whose professions may be similar.Ethics Committees: Committees established by professional societies, health facilities, or other institutions to consider decisions that have bioethical implications. The role of these committees may include consultation, education, mediation, and/or review of policies and practices. Committees that consider the ethical dimensions of patient care are ETHICS COMMITTEES, CLINICAL; committees established to protect the welfare of research subjects are ETHICS COMMITTEES, RESEARCH.Organization and Administration: The planning and managing of programs, services, and resources.Minors: A person who has not attained the age at which full civil rights are accorded.Parental Notification: Reporting to parents or guardians about care to be provided to a minor (MINORS).American Cancer Society: A voluntary organization concerned with the prevention and treatment of cancer through education and research.Law Enforcement: Organized efforts to insure obedience to the laws of a community.Torture: The intentional infliction of physical or mental suffering upon an individual or individuals, including the torture of animals.Surrogate Mothers: Women who allow themselves to be impregnated with the understanding that the offspring are to be given over to the parents who have commissioned the surrogate.Legislation as Topic: The enactment of laws and ordinances and their regulation by official organs of a nation, state, or other legislative organization. It refers also to health-related laws and regulations in general or for which there is no specific heading.Organizational Policy: A course or method of action selected, usually by an organization, institution, university, society, etc., from among alternatives to guide and determine present and future decisions and positions on matters of public interest or social concern. It does not include internal policy relating to organization and administration within the corporate body, for which ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION is available.United StatesCenters for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.): An agency of the UNITED STATES PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE that conducts and supports programs for the prevention and control of disease and provides consultation and assistance to health departments and other countries.Confidentiality: The privacy of information and its protection against unauthorized disclosure.Registries: The systems and processes involved in the establishment, support, management, and operation of registers, e.g., disease registers.Great BritainMortality: All deaths reported in a given population.Medical Records: Recording of pertinent information concerning patient's illness or illnesses.Age Distribution: The frequency of different ages or age groups in a given population. The distribution may refer to either how many or what proportion of the group. The population is usually patients with a specific disease but the concept is not restricted to humans and is not restricted to medicine.Sex Distribution: The number of males and females in a given population. The distribution may refer to how many men or women or what proportion of either in the group. The population is usually patients with a specific disease but the concept is not restricted to humans and is not restricted to medicine.Incidence: The number of new cases of a given disease during a given period in a specified population. It also is used for the rate at which new events occur in a defined population. It is differentiated from PREVALENCE, which refers to all cases, new or old, in the population at a given time.Cause of Death: Factors which produce cessation of all vital bodily functions. They can be analyzed from an epidemiologic viewpoint.Neoplasms: New abnormal growth of tissue. Malignant neoplasms show a greater degree of anaplasia and have the properties of invasion and metastasis, compared to benign neoplasms.American Nurses' Association: Professional society representing the field of nursing.Credentialing: The recognition of professional or technical competence through registration, certification, licensure, admission to association membership, the award of a diploma or degree, etc.Magnets: Objects that produce a magnetic field.Leadership: The function of directing or controlling the actions or attitudes of an individual or group with more or less willing acquiescence of the followers.MissouriNursing, Practical: The practice of nursing by licensed, non-registered persons qualified to provide routine care to the sick.Two-Hybrid System Techniques: Screening techniques first developed in yeast to identify genes encoding interacting proteins. Variations are used to evaluate interplay between proteins and other molecules. Two-hybrid techniques refer to analysis for protein-protein interactions, one-hybrid for DNA-protein interactions, three-hybrid interactions for RNA-protein interactions or ligand-based interactions. Reverse n-hybrid techniques refer to analysis for mutations or other small molecules that dissociate known interactions.Protein Binding: The process in which substances, either endogenous or exogenous, bind to proteins, peptides, enzymes, protein precursors, or allied compounds. Specific protein-binding measures are often used as assays in diagnostic assessments.SwitzerlandAnkyrin Repeat: Protein motif that contains a 33-amino acid long sequence that often occurs in tandem arrays. This repeating sequence of 33-amino acids was discovered in ANKYRIN where it is involved in interaction with the anion exchanger (ANION EXCHANGE PROTEIN 1, ERYTHROCYTE). Ankyrin repeats cooperatively fold into domains that mediate molecular recognition via protein-protein interactions.Biotechnology: Body of knowledge related to the use of organisms, cells or cell-derived constituents for the purpose of developing products which are technically, scientifically and clinically useful. Alteration of biologic function at the molecular level (i.e., GENETIC ENGINEERING) is a central focus; laboratory methods used include TRANSFECTION and CLONING technologies, sequence and structure analysis algorithms, computer databases, and gene and protein structure function analysis and prediction.Mysticism: A philosophy based upon spiritual intuition that is believed to transcend ordinary sensory experiences or understanding.Arthritis, Rheumatoid: A chronic systemic disease, primarily of the joints, marked by inflammatory changes in the synovial membranes and articular structures, widespread fibrinoid degeneration of the collagen fibers in mesenchymal tissues, and by atrophy and rarefaction of bony structures. Etiology is unknown, but autoimmune mechanisms have been implicated.ArthritisNew South Wales: A state in southeastern Australia. Its capital is Sydney. It was discovered by Captain Cook in 1770 and first settled at Botany Bay by marines and convicts in 1788. It was named by Captain Cook who thought its coastline resembled that of South Wales. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p840 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p377)Musculoskeletal Diseases: Diseases of the muscles and their associated ligaments and other connective tissue and of the bones and cartilage viewed collectively.Arthritis, Experimental: ARTHRITIS that is induced in experimental animals. Immunological methods and infectious agents can be used to develop experimental arthritis models. These methods include injections of stimulators of the immune response, such as an adjuvant (ADJUVANTS, IMMUNOLOGIC) or COLLAGEN.HIV Serosorting: The practice of making choices about SEXUAL PARTNERS based on their HIV status.Academies and Institutes: Organizations representing specialized fields which are accepted as authoritative; may be non-governmental, university or an independent research organization, e.g., National Academy of Sciences, Brookings Institution, etc.Siphonaptera: An order of parasitic, blood-sucking, wingless INSECTS with the common name of fleas.Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Diseases due to or propagated by sexual contact.Homosexuality, Male: Sexual attraction or relationship between males.Social Media: Platforms that provide the ability and tools to create and publish information accessed via the INTERNET. Generally these platforms have three characteristics with content user generated, high degree of interaction between creator and viewer, and easily integrated with other sites.Hypopituitarism: Diminution or cessation of secretion of one or more hormones from the anterior pituitary gland (including LH; FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE; SOMATOTROPIN; and CORTICOTROPIN). This may result from surgical or radiation ablation, non-secretory PITUITARY NEOPLASMS, metastatic tumors, infarction, PITUITARY APOPLEXY, infiltrative or granulomatous processes, and other conditions.Job Satisfaction: Personal satisfaction relative to the work situation.Occupational Health: The promotion and maintenance of physical and mental health in the work environment.Human Growth Hormone: A 191-amino acid polypeptide hormone secreted by the human adenohypophysis (PITUITARY GLAND, ANTERIOR), also known as GH or somatotropin. Synthetic growth hormone, termed somatropin, has replaced the natural form in therapeutic usage such as treatment of dwarfism in children with growth hormone deficiency.Videotape Recording: Recording of visual and sometimes sound signals on magnetic tape.Drug Industry: That segment of commercial enterprise devoted to the design, development, and manufacture of chemical products for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, disability, or other dysfunction, or to improve function.
"Survey of Harlem River From Randall's Island, By Way of Spuyten Duyvil Creek, To Hudson River, New York". Annual Report of the ... "Annual report. 1908/09-1919/20". HathiTrust. Interborough Rapid Transit Company. Retrieved September 6, 2016. [permanent dead ... "TIBBETT GARDENS: PHASE 1A ARCHAEOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT REPORT" (PDF). New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission, Historical ... Retrieved January 18, 2018. Census Tract 309, New York County, New York, United States Census Bureau, accessed June 8, 2006 " ...
"Annual report. 1916-1917". HathiTrust. Interborough Rapid Transit Company. December 12, 2013. Retrieved September 5, 2016. ... "Facts and Figures: Annual Subway Ridership 2011-2016". Metropolitan Transportation Authority. May 31, 2017. Retrieved June 1, ... Dougherty, Peter (2018). Tracks of the New York City Subway 2018 (16th ed.). Dougherty. "MTA Neighborhood Maps: University ...
"Annual report. 1916-1917". HathiTrust. Interborough Rapid Transit Company. 2013-12-12. Retrieved 2016-09-05. Brooklyn Daily ... "Facts and Figures: Annual Subway Ridership 2011-2016". Metropolitan Transportation Authority. May 31, 2017. Retrieved June 1, ... Dougherty, Peter (2018). Tracks of the New York City Subway 2018 (16th ed.). Dougherty. "MTA Neighborhood Maps: Van Cortlandt ...
"Annual report 2016" (PDF). Daejan Holdings. Retrieved 17 April 2017. "Benzion Freshwater & Family" (PDF). Estates Gazette. 2010 ... Retrieved 2018-01-06. "Freshwater pieces together £300m Oxford Street puzzle". Property Week. 22 August 2014. Retrieved 17 ...
"Annual Report 2017" (PDF). Sault Area Hospital. p. 28. Retrieved 20 January 2018. Coordinates: 46°32′55″N 84°18′41″W / ... Retrieved 20 January 2018. "Strike ends at new SAH construction project". Sault Star. 11 September 2008. Retrieved 20 January ... 2018. "Next Step Toward New Sault Area Hospital". Infrastructure Ontario. 26 April 2006. Retrieved 20 January 2018. " ...
Adler, Jacob (1965). "The Hawaiian Navy Under King Kalakaua". Seventy-Third Annual Report of the Hawaiian Historical Society ... 424-430 Krout 1898, p. 7. Hawaiian Historical Society, Honolulu (1898). Annual report. pp. 2-. Samuel Barnet Kemp (March 28th, ... Thrum's Hawaiian Almanac and Annual for 1883 reported Kalākaua's tour expense appropriated by the government as $22,500, ... Harper's Weekly reported in 1891 that the final cost of the jubilee was $75,000. During the early part of his reign, he ...
Annual Report 2014 (PDF). Bangkok: Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited. 2015. p. 2. Retrieved 2 September 2015. "CP ... Retrieved Jan 17, 2018. Workman, Daniel. "Thailand's Top 10 Major Export Companies". World's Top Exports. Retrieved 3 September ...
"Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Altri. Retrieved 19 January 2018. "Altri says new shares from steel unit spinoff to start trading ...
"ANNUAL REPORT PURSUANT TO ... Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2000". SEC File Number 0-19271. IDEXX Laboratories. 2001. ... Retrieved 2018-01-29. Venrock Bio - David Shaw "Former Visitors - David Shaw". Harvard Kennedy School, Mossavar-Rahmani Center ... Retrieved 2018-01-29. Shaw, David (2014-05-27). "Protecting the Sargasso Sea". Science & Diplomacy. 3 (2). Saad, Nardine (2015- ... Retrieved 2018-01-29. Black Point Group Ikaria IDEXX Laboratories. ...
"2015 Annual Report" (PDF). Intact Financial Corporation. [self-published source] "ING Canada to Rebrand its ING Insurance ... Intact Insurance was the largest provider of property and casualty insurance in Canada by annual premiums, as of 2009[update]. ... Retrieved 26 January 2018. [self-published source] "Intact Financial Corporation to Acquire AXA Canada for $CDN 2.6 Billion". ... Retrieved 26 January 2018. "J.D. Power Study Finds Customer Satisfaction with Homeowners Insurance Improves in Eastern Canada, ...
"2005 WestJet Annual Report" (PDF) (Press release). WestJet. 2006. p. 14. Retrieved 2010-07-01. "Sean Durfy to become new ... "2016 Annual Report" (PDF). February 6, 2017. Retrieved 26 September 2017. Deveau, Scott (November 7, 2012). "WestJet's new ... "WestJet reports record full-year earnings per share of $1.78, up 68 per cent". Retrieved August 10, 2015. Reed Business ... "Westjet 2014 Annual Report" (PDF). Westjet. Retrieved September 14, 2015. http://www.westjet.com/guest/en/media-investors/ ...
Annual Report (PDF). Southern Cross University. 2010. p. 4. Retrieved 18 March 2015. "New Year honours list 2011". Department ... Retrieved 5 January 2018. Price, Steve; Ben Blaschke (2008). Steve Price: be your best. Australia: Publisher Hachette. ISBN 978 ...
"Annual Report 2015" (PDF). The University of Queensland. "UQ fast facts". The University of Queensland. Retrieved 2018-01-18. " ... "U.S. News and World Report Best Global Universities in Australia/New Zealand". U.S. News and World Report. "All unis winners in ... "U.S. News and World Report Best Global Universities Rankings 2016". U.S. News and World Report. "CWTS Leiden Ranking 2017". ... This included a report in 2015 where a staff member "filmed someone in the shower. Police laid charges and the perpetrator's ...
Annual Reports of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario. 1927-1935. Toronto. Liquor Control Board of Ontario (1929-1951). Annual ... "Annual Report". www.lcbo.com. Retrieved 12 January 2018. "Uncorking a Strange Brew: The Need for More Competition in Ontario's ... The LCBO is accountable to its stakeholders in a number of ways, including: its Annual Report, required to be tabled in the ... Between 1929 and 1951, when the LCBO ceased publishing interdiction data in its annual reports, 125,218 individuals had been ...
"2014 Annual Report" (PDF). Order of the Arrow. December 2015. "2018 National Chief Elected". "2018 National Vice Chief Elected ... Most lodges hold several annual events, such as one or two annual lodge fellowships, an annual lodge recognition dinner, and ... Selection is annual and is limited to one person for every 50 members of the lodge, and members of the Order can be inducted ... The section conclave is an annual activity (prior to 1972 known as an Area OA Conference) involving three or more lodges in an ...
"Annual Report 2010-2011." (Archive) Railway Safety Regulator. 3. Retrieved on 16 February 2012. Railway Safety Regulator 2009/ ... South Africa portal Trains portal Train accidents in South Africa: Blackheath train accident Pretoria train accident 2018 ...
"Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Noosa District State High School. Archived (PDF) from the original on 17 October 2017. Retrieved 17 ... "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Cooroy State School. Archived (PDF) from the original on 17 October 2017. Retrieved 17 October 2017 ... "2016 Annual Report". Noosa Christian College. Archived from the original on 17 October 2017. Retrieved 17 October 2017. "Cooroy ... Queensland Transport Annual Report 1993-1994 "Cooroy Lower Mill Site Kiln (entry 602688)". Queensland Heritage Register. ...
Annual Report 1964-1965. New York City Transit Authority. 1965. "RENOVATION IS SET FOR 10 SUBWAY STATIONS". NY Daily News. June ... "Facts and Figures: Annual Subway Ridership 2011-2016". Metropolitan Transportation Authority. May 31, 2017. Retrieved June 1, ... Retrieved 2018-01-08. Brooklyn IRT: Map 2, Brooklyn IRT Dual Contracts "Steinberg Family Sculpture Garden". Brooklyn Museum. ...
"Annual Report 2011" (PDF). Stonesoft.com. Retrieved 29 January 2018. "Press Releases". Stonesoft.com. Retrieved 29 January 2018 ... The reports indicated the company was sound and profitable, yet "a profit warning should in fact have been issued". The ... The issue at hand was discrepancies between the profitability forecasted in the company's year 2000 interim reports and the ... Retrieved 29 January 2018. "Maybe the initial discoveries were just the tip of an iceberg". Icsalabs.com. Retrieved 29 January ...
Dept, Bihar and Orissa, India Civil Veterinary (1932). Annual Report. "Bihar Veterinary College, Patna". www.bvcpatna.org.in. ... Research, Indian Council of Agricultural (1974). ICAR Annual Report. S.S. Grewal, Under Secretary. Parasitology Reprints: ... D. C. Nayak - Author and Veterinarian Researcher Dept, Bihar (India) Civil Veterinary (1936). Report. "Governor Inaugurates ... Retrieved 2018-01-06. pubmeddev. "Rajya BS[Author] - PubMed - NCBI". www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved 2018-01-06. "Awards". www. ...
"Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Jandowae State School. Archived (PDF) from the original on 16 September 2017. Retrieved 16 September ... Retrieved 22 January 2018. "Jandowae Public Library". Public Libraries Connect. 6 September 2016. Retrieved 22 January 2018. " ... "Queensland schools opening dates". Retrieved 23 January 2018. "Jandowae Prep-10 State School". Retrieved 23 January 2018. " ...
"TransLink Annual Report 2015" (PDF). Retrieved January 1, 2018. TransLink (2013). "TransLink 2012 Annual Report". Translink. ... Annual passes have been eliminated. After the December 2015 TransLink announcement that the gates would close on April 4, 2016 ... In 2013, a report commissioned by the Mayors' Council criticized TransLink's governance model, stating that TransLink lacked " ... The tax was designed to generate annual revenue of $250 million to help fund an $8 billion, 10-year transit plan including the ...
"2014 Annual Report" (PDF). Carmila State School. Retrieved 29 December 2015. "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved ... Retrieved 21 January 2018. "Carmila Cane Lift (entry 602751)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. ... 22 January 2018. Carmila State School (Qld.) (1973), Golden jubilee celebration, 1923-1973, Carmila State School : souvenir ...
"Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Moonie State School. Archived (PDF) from the original on 19 September 2017. Retrieved 19 September ...
"Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Payments Canada. Retrieved 2 June 2017. "2016-2020 Corporate Plan" (PDF). payments.ca. June 2016. ... Payments Canada holds Canada's largest payments conference, The Summit, on an annual basis. Finextra (15 June 2016). "Canadian ... Retrieved January 21, 2018. "Consolidated federal laws of Canada: Canadian Payments Act". laws-lois.justice.gc.ca. 17 November ... https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/could-dlt-underpin-an-entire-wholesale-payment-system/ ...
Highest-rated series is based on the annual top-rated programs list compiled by Nielsen Media Research and reported on ... Schneider, Michael (2009-09-30), MyNetworkTV exits ratings game: Nielsen to distribute numbers in syndication report Variety. ... it returned to programming Sunday nights in the 2018-19 season. After three years as a network, MyNetworkTV became a ...
Extramural Performance Data & Reportsplus icon * Extramural Research and Training Program Annual Report plus icon *Fiscal Year ... Download the Annual Report of Fiscal Year 2018. The Annual Report of Fiscal Year 2018 was prepared by the Office of Extramural ...
References for 2018 FSMA Annual Report, CDCs Deputy Director for Infectious Diseases ...
In 2018, the Camp Lejeune study team released the "Morbidity Study" that. looked at whether there is a link between exposure to ... ATSDR Highlights 2018. ATSDR is committed to protecting U.S. residents from the health effects of exposure to toxic substances ... In 2018, ATSDR Scientists made key contributions to the scientific literature. Here is a small sampling of some of the many ... In 2018, we served over 1 million U.S. residents by evaluating chemical exposures in their communities. We also provided them ...
Discover security insights and key findings, download the official Cisco cyber security report. ... We thank the team who designed, implemented, and interpreted the results of the report. ... The Cisco 2018 Security Capabilities Benchmark Study examines the security posture of enterprises and their perceptions of how ... 2018 Annual Cybersecurity Report. Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest threat intelligence. ...
Title: Homebridge Annual Report 2018, Author: Renee Stevens, Name: Homebridge Annual Report 2018, Length: 24 pages, Page: 1, ... Thank you to those who contributed to the Annual Report: Deanna Severeyns, Ernie Hilton, Lynn Parsons, Renee Stevens, Jackie ... O n behalf of the Board of Directors, I am pleased to provide the following report of our work this year. It is not uncommon ... Every year we produce a Report to the Community and hand deliver it to the neighbours who surround our facilities to keep them ...
RANDs 2018 Annual Report -- FACT FORWARD -- describes the many ways in which RAND uses rigorous, unbiased, evidence-based ... Some corporate publications are published in the AR series as Annual Reports or as Administrative Reports. Administrative ... This report is part of the RAND Corporation corporate publication series. Corporate publications are program or department ... Reports are often required by the client or sponsor and provide a status report on work resulting from a contract. ...
Title: Humane Society 2017-2018 Annual Report, Author: Hawaiian Humane, Name: Humane Society 2017-2018 Annual Report, Length: ... This report is more than a collection of statistics; it offers inspiring evidence of the passion and compassion in our ... She filed a lost report with the Hawaiian Humane Society and enlisted family and friends to search for her beloved family ... a safer community for animals A resource to the community, Society humane investigators respond to reports of animal abuse, ...
SME Home Media White Papers Medical Additive Manufacturing 3D Printing Annual Report 2018 ... Medical Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing Annual Report 2018. More than 97% of medical additive manufacturing/3D printing ... "Medical Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing Annual Report for 2018," provides a snapshot on how the technologies are being used ... In addition, this report also shares some of the challenges being addressed and updates from organizations working to expand ...
European health report. Our flagship report maps health trends, charts progress towards achieving health goals and provides an ... Data and evidence Evidence-informed policy-making Publications EVIPNet Europe annual report 2017 (2018) ... This report provides an overview of the activities of the Evidence-informed Policy Network (EVIPNet) Europe during 2017. ... Capacity-building activities include the annual multicountry meeting, which included representatives of the Wellcome Trust and ...
View scientific achievements from the Division of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Immune Deficiency in our 2018 Research Annual ... Our Research Annual Report features division summaries and significant publications from more than 50 research divisions and ...
FSANZ Internet Publications Report on Emerging and Ongoing Issues - Annual Report 2018 ... Download report: Word (388kb) , PDF (470kb). Introduction. This report describes potential emerging food safety risks ( ... Media reports have been looking at microplastics pollution of the environment, especially the marine environment, and possible ... However the available scientific studies and reports suggest that: *. Human exposure to microplastics from eating finfish is ...
Annual Reports *Position and Consensus Statements *Media Center *Contact Us *PUBLICATIONS *AACE Clinical Case Reports * ... AACE Annual Report 2018-2019. RUNTIME: 3:52 During the 2018- 2019 association year, AACE experienced and continues to ... AACE Clinical Case Reports. As an online-only resource, AACE Clinical Case Reports (ACCR) is a bi-monthly, peer-reviewed ... medical journal dedicated to case reports. Each issue features case reports and commentary from noted endocrinology experts. ...
The CIRM 2018 Annual Report details how Californias Stem Cell Agency is transforming medicine, lives and futures by ... 2018 Annual Report. The CIRM 2018 Annual Report details how Californias Stem Cell Agency is transforming medicine, lives and ... Download the CIRM 2018 Annual Report [pdf]. Descargue 2018 informe anual [pdf]. View previous annual reports ...
... special session at the ESA Annual Meeting, which was jointly organized with the Education Section. The Annual Meeting also ... In 2018, 33 participants took part in the 10th Resources for Ecology Education, Fair and Share (REEFS) ... 2018 Annual Report for the Ecological Society of America. Dedicated to understanding life on earth ...
Pembina reports record setting annual results following full year contribution from strategic acquisition of Veresen and ... Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Record Annual Results in 2018. News provided by ... Financial results reported for all 2017 periods have been restated to reflect the Corporate Reorganization and the adoption of ... Financial results reported for all 2017 periods have been restated to reflect the Corporate Reorganization and adoption of IFRS ...
It is my pleasure to share with our members this annual report highlighting NRCAs activities for the 2018-19 year. This year ... Annual Report 2018-19. Click on a section below to read NRCAs 2018-19 Annual Report. ... The Roofing Alliance announced five winners of its 19th annual Most Valuable Player Awards during NRCAs 132nd Annual ... As chairman of the board, I am pleased to report NRCA has continued to grow and maintain focus regarding the strategic plan ...
A report on the XP workshop on agile product line engineering. Software engineering notes: an informal newsletter of the ... Department of Computer Science [pre 2018 site]. This site will stay around for the foreseeable future for archival purposes. ...
More than a primer on prostate conditions, this Special Health Report, the Annual Report on Prostate Diseases, includes ... This report explains why the test has fallen into disfavor and provides crucial information on how to proceed if your test ... This Special Health Report, A Guide to Mens Health Fifty and Forward, offers steps and strategies to lessen - or prevent - ... This report will provide you with the information you need to understand the current controversies, avoid common pitfalls, and ...
In the reporting year, the main achievements registered by WCO in support of the countrys efforts included improved coverage ... WHO Ghana 2018 Annual Report. The focus of the World Health Organization (WHOs) support during the year under review was on ...
New Report Highlights Urgent Need for Improved Treatments for Children with MDR-TB ... On December 14, 2018, TB Alliance submitted its first New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA ... In 2018, we concurrently led three late stage Phase 3 trials-each is expected to offer scientific insights that could impact ... Launched in August 2018, SimpliciTB is a pivotal trial evaluating the potential of the BPaMZ (bedaquiline + pretomanid + ...
UH strives to provide relevant and valuable information in the Annual Report. We would greatly appreciate it if you could ...
Annual report of the Regional Director 2018. Introduction Strengthening health systems for universal health coverage Promoting ... As I told the Regional Committee at our annual meeting in October 2018: "I am shaking the tree to let the dry leaves fall and ... I am pleased to present this report on the work undertaken by WHO in the Eastern Mediterranean Region during 2018 ... Core health indicator reporting rose by an impressive 15% on average in the period 2014-2018. ...
11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Theravance Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBPH) (Theravance Biopharma) and Mylan... ... As previously reported, the most commonly reported AEs, across both trials and across all treatment groups, were exacerbations ... These efficacy trends favoring the 175 mcg once daily dose in the subgroups are consistent with those reported for the entire ... Theravance Biopharma and Mylan Report Positive New Data from Multiple Studies of YUPELRI™ (revefenacin) at the 2018 CHEST ...
Thank you for all of your generosity and support for GBMC HealthCare in 2018! View the comprehensive list of gifts, read ... To give back, Todd jumped into an important role, serving as chair of GBMCs annual Fathers Day 5K. He recruited his friend ... and shes reading some scientific report to try and figure out something for my son. Who does that? It was really touching. Now ... concluding with the 30th anniversary celebration of the event in 2018, which coincided with a campaign to redesign the NICU. "I ...
Annual report of the Regional Director 2018. Introduction Strengthening health systems for universal health coverage Promoting ... The annual regional course on leadership in mental health was hosted by the American University in Cairo to strengthen ... Moreover, the report on the 2017 noncommunicable diseases country capacity survey is being prepared for publication. ... In September 2018, WHO announced the Global Initiative for Childhood Cancer, which aims to reach a survival rate of at least 60 ...
20162020Audited Financial Results for 2018YearPublishes2017-18AchievementsPsoriatic ArthritisMonetary Policy Report2022ChapterPatientsAccomplishmentsYear's reportCentersDetectionsBank'sParticipantsBUSINESS WIREEmergenciesNICUMeetingDataFiscalBoard of DirectTrendsReadPublicationsResultsOrganizationJointlyRisksGovernanceAllianceRoundtableSectorImplementationShareFewerSecuritiesSurveillanceCountriesSupportDevelopmentsCouncilStrategicIncludesReviewDescribesCountry'sAfricaSummaryCollaborativeResearchRheumatology
- CMI's 2016 Annual Report is available in the publications section. (claymath.org)
- The Bank of Canada's Annual Report for 2016 was tabled in the House of Commons today. (bankofcanada.ca)
- The Commission in Scotland's annual report 2016 to 2017 provides an overview of the extensive programme of work we have delivered in Scotland in the sole objective of making Scotland a fairer place for all. (equalityhumanrights.com)
- In 2016, the Joint Center created the Black Talent Initiative to help place diverse staff in congressional offices, hosted 10 bipartisan breakfasts, hosted two roundtables for elected officials, published a 57-page report on gun violence and policing reforms, a voting policy brief, and survey data, added 5 new board members, and opened new offices at 633 Pennsylvania Ave. NW. (jointcenter.org)
- In 2016, McDonald's fully implemented its pledge to no longer serve chicken treated with antibiotics important to human medicine in its U.S. restaurants, which led to the 2018 implementation of an antibiotic use policy for broiler chicken in markets around the globe. (kdvr.com)
- Advanced Biofuels Canada announced the release of the Biofuels in Canada 2018 report, which updates and expands upon the last annual report by Navius Research released in 2017 and in 2016 in partnership with Clean Energy Canada. (ethanolproducer.com)
- O n behalf of the Board of Directors, I am pleased to provide the following report of our work this year. (issuu.com)
- Medical Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing Annual Report for 2018," provides a snapshot on how the technologies are being used, where growth is expected, and a summary of some of the biggest developments from the past year. (sme.org)
- Pembina reports record setting annual results following full year contribution from strategic acquisition of Veresen and portfolio of growth projects. (newswire.ca)
- NYSE: PBA) announced today its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2018. (newswire.ca)
- It is my pleasure to share with our members this annual report highlighting NRCA's activities for the 2018-19 year. (nrca.net)
- PAF is pleased to share its Annual Impact Report that highlights the work done within all of our patient service divisions throughout the 2018 calendar year. (patientadvocate.org)
- The report also contains the organization's Financial Statements for the most recent Fiscal year 2017-2018. (patientadvocate.org)
- Crime statistics for three years are published in the annual security report by October 1 of each year and submitted annually to the U.S. Department of Education. (sciarc.edu)
- This Annual Security Report is handed out each year at New Student Orientation and is made available on the SCI-Arc website. (sciarc.edu)
- The policies summarized in this report are reviewed each year at New Student Orientation and are made available to the students, staff, and faculty in the Student Handbook and Employee Handbook. (sciarc.edu)
- While cardiac-related events have accounted for 44 percent of the on-duty deaths over the past 10 years, 2018 represents the third consecutive year that the toll has been below 30. (nfpa.org)
- Welcome to the Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2018 Report that shares a year full of challenges and successes. (barnesjewish.org)
- The purpose of the Annual Report of the Council of Economic Advisers is to provide the public and the economic policy community with a detailed account of the performance of the U.S. economy in the preceding year and with an analysis of the Administration's domestic and international economic policy priorities for the years ahead. (gpo.gov)
- NETHERLANDS - The Member Council of Zuivelcoöperatie FrieslandCampina UA yesterday adopted the annual reports of Zuivelcoöperatie FrieslandCampina UA for the year 2018. (thedairysite.com)
- Additionally, it approved the proposal of the Board to add an amount of €76 million to the result for the year 2018 (2017: €144 million) to the general reserve of the cooperative. (thedairysite.com)
- The two reports document how the company has progressed its financial operations as well as its responsible business practices over the past year. (thecattlesite.com)
- New York, NY -441 new securities class actions were filed in US federal courts in 2018, the highest number of filings since the aftermath of the 2000 dot-com crash, according to " Recent Trends in Securities Class Action Litigation: 2018 Full-Year Review ," an annual report released by NERA Economic Consulting. (nera.com)
- In total, 351 securities class actions were resolved in 2018, the second consecutive year in which a record number of cases concluded. (nera.com)
- There were 21 federal filings alleging violations of Section 11 in 2018, which approximates the five-year average. (nera.com)
- This year-end study, "Recent Trends in Securities Class Action Litigation: 2018 Full-Year Review," is co-authored by NERA Senior Consultants Stefan Boettrich and Svetlana Starykh , with contributions from Dr. Tabak. (nera.com)
- The Annual Communicable Disease Summary provides an overview of surveillance data each year for a variety of selected communicable diseases and conditions in Oregon. (oregon.gov)
- Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. ( ARLP ) today reported financial and operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2017 (the "2017 Quarter" and the "2017 Year", respectively). (yahoo.com)
- All expenditure is carried out with reference to Privacy International's multi-year strategic plan and annual workplan, as approved by the Board prior to the start of each financial year. (privacyinternational.org)
- Audited accounts for the year ending January 31, 2018. (privacyinternational.org)
- All indicators included in this Clinical Services Overview are reported per calendar year to ensure completeness and consistency, as a significant time lag needs to be provided for in the collection of clinical data. (mediclinic.com)
- This report provides an overview of the Group's clinical performance for the year under review. (mediclinic.com)
- This is the 24th edition of Economic Freedom of the World and this year's publication ranks 162 countries and territories for 2018, the most recent year for which data are available. (cato.org)
- This year has passed so quickly, and I am honored to have been extended the opportunity to serve this organization as President for 2017-2018. (oshp.net)
- In light of our continuing strong relationship, this year, Providence and St. Paul's Foundation are sharing the highlights of 2018/19 as we celebrate our 125-year legacy together. (providencehealthcare.org)
- For the year, the company reported that its loss narrowed to $5.8 million, or 7 cents per share. (yahoo.com)
- Please complete the short survey below to share your thoughts about our online report format and the information shared this year. (seton.net)
- The information I learned in the Nursing Annual Report for this year is something that I can implement in my nursing practice. (seton.net)
- This report presents California hospital HAI data for calendar year 2018. (ca.gov)
- In 2018, hospitals reported 2,428 fewer HAI than in the previous year (2017). (ca.gov)
- For the second straight year, the largest reductions in HAI incidence were reported in C. difficile infections (CDI), a type of life-threatening diarrheal infection that occurs when a patient inadvertently ingests the organism and is treated with certain antibiotics. (ca.gov)
- At the 2018 annual meeting of the Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (GRAPPA), the International Dermatology Outcome Measures (IDEOM) Psoriasis Working Group presented an overview of its efforts to enhance clinical care and research in both the clinical setting as well as in clinical trials for psoriasis. (jrheum.org)
- At the 2018 Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (GRAPPA) annual meeting in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, IDEOM presented an update on its work. (jrheum.org)
- The Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (GRAPPA)-Outcome Measures in Rheumatology (OMERACT) Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) Working Group reported at the 2018 GRAPPA annual meeting on the outcome of the OMERACT 2018 Conference in Terrigal, Australia. (jrheum.org)
- In 2018, the working group was the first disease group to take an outcome measure of physical examination and a patient-reported outcome measure (PROM) through the OMERACT Filter 2.1 and obtain the OMERACT community's endorsement of the 66/68 joint count and provisional endorsement of the Psoriatic Arthritis Impact of Disease 12 (PsAID12) 7 , 8 . (jrheum.org)
- A regional parliamentary forum for UHC and the regional chapter of the Health System Governance Collaborative both launched in 2018, as did a pioneering new WHO team to explore health system strengthening in emergencies, the Health Systems in Emergency Lab. (who.int)
- The Annual Report is released by chapter. (anzdata.org.au)
- This year's report includes a chapter by Niclas Berggren and Therese Nilsson on how economic freedom generates social trust and tolerance. (cato.org)
- In addition, this report also shares some of the challenges being addressed and updates from organizations working to expand the number of patients impacted by AM/3DP. (sme.org)
- The CIRM 2018 Annual Report details how California's Stem Cell Agency is transforming medicine, lives and futures by accelerating stem cell treatments to patients with unmet medical needs. (ca.gov)
- By the end of 2018, more than 50 patients were enrolled across nine sites. (tballiance.org)
- The Annual Impact Report highlights and aggregates data illustrating the impact of PAF's program areas and the work on behalf of patients. (patientadvocate.org)
- First, the group discussed the results of a Delphi survey conducted in collaboration with the American Academy of Dermatology to agree on a unique physician-reported global assessment to measure the quality of care delivered to patients with psoriasis and other chronic inflammatory dermatoses. (jrheum.org)
- Reporting tools are designed to help doctors improve the quality of heart surgery, reassure patients that standards of care are being monitored and improved, as well as helping them make informed choices about their treatment. (ucl.ac.uk)
- BATON ROUGE, La. , June 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Esperance Pharmaceuticals Inc. today reported positive results from a Phase II trial of lead candidate EP-100 in ovarian cancer patients resistant to paclitaxel. (prnewswire.com)
- The authors reported that EP-100 appears to sensitize paclitaxel-resistant ovarian tumors, leading to further tumor shrinkage and prolonged treatment response, and concluded that a larger study of EP-100 in paclitaxel-resistant ovarian cancer patients is warranted. (prnewswire.com)
- In 2018, 33 participants took part in the 10th Resources for Ecology Education, Fair and Share (REEFS) special session at the ESA Annual Meeting , which was jointly organized with the Education Section. (esa.org)
- In interim results on the first 75 participants presented at the presented at the 2018 Union World Conference on Lung Health , 89 percent of the trial participants had a favorable outcome with their clinical infection resolved and sputum cultures negative for TB after six months of treatment and six months of post-treatment follow-up. (tballiance.org)
- SAN DIEGO--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Gamida Cell Ltd. (Nasdaq: GMDA), a leading cellular and immune therapeutics company, today reported translational data showing that recipients who received NiCord ® , an investigational cell therapy in Phase 3 clinical development for allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell (bone marrow) transplant had rapid and robust reconstitution of key immune cells. (biospace.com)
- Eight of our 22 countries faced emergencies in 2018, and another seven were directly or indirectly affected by them. (who.int)
- They are also informed that they may report crimes and emergencies to the Facilities Coordinator, the Academic Counselor, or to any senior member of SCI-Arc's administration as well as by calling 911. (sciarc.edu)
- In 2018, the Australian and New Zealand Executive Teams supported Médecins Sans Frontières to deliver quality medical aid to people caught in severe humanitarian emergencies across the globe. (msf.org.au)
- Capacity-building activities include the annual multicountry meeting, which included representatives of the Wellcome Trust and Cochrane, and 11 Network-wide training events. (who.int)
- The Annual Meeting also included three sessions organized to highlight progress on the 4DEE framework , which was endorsed by the ESA Governing Board in November. (esa.org)
- A joint regional meeting was held with the FCTC Secretariat to prepare countries for the eighth session of the Conference of the Parties in October 2018, and regional training was jointly conducted on implementing Article 5.3 of the WHO FCTC on ending tobacco industry interference in tobacco control policies. (who.int)
- Results from this study were then discussed among a larger group at the IDEOM 2018 Annual Meeting. (jrheum.org)
- Tackling Ethical Challenges of Premature Delivery of Stem Cell-Based Therapies: ISSCR 2018 Annual Meeting Focus Session Report. (stembook.org)
- This meeting also helped us kickstart the process for seeking reaffiliation with ASHP in 2018. (oshp.net)
- The joint annual influenza surveillance meeting by ECDC and the WHO Regional Office for Europe took place on 6 - 8 June 2018 in Copenhagen, Denmark. (europa.eu)
- The report provides data on the use of various drugs, overdose mortality rates, overdose hospitalizations and emergency department visits, and prevention efforts. (statista.com)
- 2017 Pfizer Annual Review: Harnessing Patterns in Data - Duration: 100 seconds. (youtube.com)
- Innovative reporting gives interactive access to the NACSA data. (ucl.ac.uk)
- It allows NACSA to be queried by placing filters on five years' worth of data, generating a tailor-made report on up-to-date operations. (ucl.ac.uk)
- Other trends highlighted by the report include space travel, human gene editing, and a global shortage of data scientists. (flipboard.com)
- According to Census of Agriculture data, only 48.1 percent of beginning farmers having positive sales in 2007 also reported positive sales in 2012, compared with 55.7 percent of all farms. (usda.gov)
- This report uses data from the 2014 ERS Eating & Health Module of the American Time Use Survey to describe Americans' eating and other food-related time-use patterns, including grocery shopping and meal preparation. (usda.gov)
- Data sets used in published reports and articles are increasingly being considered objects that. (usgs.gov)
- ECDC's annual surveillance reports provide a wealth of epidemiological data to support decision-making at the national level. (europa.eu)
- In fiscal 2018, the World Bank helped countries adopt emerging approaches to electricity service delivery and deploy technological innovations that have substantially increased the number of households with service in a short amount of time. (worldbank.org)
- The World Bank portfolio in energy access-particularly off-grid programs-is growing fast, with $500 million added in fiscal 2018 to an existing portfolio of $1.3 billion. (worldbank.org)
- Lonza's Board of Directors is proposing a stable dividend for shareholders of CHF 2.75 per share for 2018. (lonza.com)
- As previously announced on January 26, 2018, the Board of Directors of ARLP's general partner (the "Board") increased the cash distribution to unitholders for the 2017 Quarter to $0.51 per unit (an annualized rate of $2.04 per unit), payable on February 14, 2018 to all unitholders of record as of the close of trading on February 7, 2018. (yahoo.com)
- Click on a section below to read NRCA's 2018-19 Annual Report. (nrca.net)
- Read our activity reports and publications. (msf.org.au)
- Find out about managing pregnancy and maternity in the workplace and read our report. (equalityhumanrights.com)
- Click here to read our report. (ash.org)
- For more details, including the action CDPH is taking to assist hospitals with high HAI rates, please read the full report. (ca.gov)
- We thank the team who designed, implemented, and interpreted the results of the report. (cisco.com)
- Financial results reported for all 2017 periods have been restated to reflect the Corporate Reorganization and adoption of IFRS 15. (newswire.ca)
- This report explains why the test has fallen into disfavor and provides crucial information on how to proceed if your test results are abnormal. (harvard.edu)
- Conradie presented interim Nix-TB results at the 2018 Union Conference. (tballiance.org)
- According to the report, the second-largest share of on duty deaths typically results from road vehicle crashes, with 11 deaths in 2018. (nfpa.org)
- MAG Silver Corp. (TSX and NYSE AMERICAN: MAG) ("MAG" or the "Company") announces the Company's unaudited financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2018. (yahoo.com)
- This report describes potential emerging food safety risks (described as emerging issues) identified by Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) in 2018 along with the ongoing food safety issues monitored during this period. (foodstandards.gov.au)
- Findings of internal control and business risks are reported to the Board as part of monthly financial reporting. (raisio.com)
- More than a primer on prostate conditions, this Special Health Report, the Annual Report on Prostate Diseases, includes roundtable discussions with experts at the forefront of prostate research, interviews with men about their treatment decisions, and the latest thinking on complementary therapies. (harvard.edu)
- It's one of the most favorite foods in our country, and taking a closer look at what is and isn't happening when it comes to responsible antibiotic use in that sector seemed particularly important," said Lena Brook, lead researcher of the report and interim director of the food and agriculture program at the nonprofit Natural Resources Defense Council, one of the organizations involved in the research. (kdvr.com)
- Subject to approval at the upcoming AGM, the dividend of CHF 2.75 per share for 2018 will be paid out of the reserve capital contribution and will be free from Swiss withholding tax. (lonza.com)
- In 2018, foreign companies were targeted in about 25% fewer cases than in 2017, and in only about 20% of complaints, just above the share of listings. (nera.com)
- Explore and share the $10 polymer bank note featuring Viola Desmond, which begins circulating in late 2018. (bankofcanada.ca)
- During 2018, WHO continued to support countries in developing multisectoral noncommunicable disease action plans, incorporating noncommunicable diseases into national development plans, and setting up national noncommunicable disease targets, stressing the importance of a whole-of-government, whole-of-society approach. (who.int)
- For more information on all of the countries supported by Médecins Sans Frontières Australia in 2018, please download the full report below. (msf.org.au)
- In this Report, is a review the salient policy developments of 2017 and preview policy aims for the coming years, in the context of the Administration's unified agenda to expand our economy and the economic prosperity of all Americans. (gpo.gov)
- The "Avian influenza overview" report is published quarterly and provide an update of the developments of avian influenza viruses in EU/EEA and worldwide, in particular with a view to describe the evolution of virus spread from certain regions towards the EU. (europa.eu)
- Furthermore, the Member Council approved the Board's resolution to adopt Royal FrieslandCampina's 2018 annual report, including the resolution to - in the framework of the established reservation policy - issue €14 million (€0.13 per 100 kilos of milk) of member bonds to the cooperative with the obligation to transfer these to its members. (thedairysite.com)
- As chairman of the board, I am pleased to report NRCA has continued to grow and maintain focus regarding the strategic plan established by our senior leadership. (nrca.net)
- These clinical performance reports outline and track the performance of healthcare facilities, inform operational decisions, identify opportunities for clinical quality improvement initiatives, and inform our strategic direction. (mediclinic.com)
- The Renewable Fuels Association has announced Executive Vice President Geoff Cooper will become president and CEO in October 2018, while current president and CEO Bob Dinneen will transition into the role of RFA's senior strategic advisor. (ethanolproducer.com)
- RAND's 2018 Annual Report - FACT FORWARD - describes the many ways in which RAND uses rigorous, unbiased, evidence-based research and analysis to help people around the world lead lives that are safer and more secure, healthier and more prosperous. (rand.org)
- The report describes the impact of the Joint Center's work in 2009 among America's most influential policymakers. (jointcenter.org)
- Congratulations to Clay Research Fellows June Huh, James Maynard, John Pardon, Jack Thorne, and Miguel Walsh who have been invited to speak at the International Congress of Mathematicians in Rio de Janeiro in 2018. (claymath.org)
- The Scientific Reports - containing accounts of research topics from all the different areas - provide an impression of the variety of subjects researched at PSI. (psi.ch)
- The first Economic Freedom of the World Report, published in 1996, was the result of a decade of research by a team which included several Nobel Laureates and over 60 other leading scholars in a broad range of fields, from economics to political science, and from law to philosophy. (cato.org)
- The first clinical trial to test the functional replacement of the mutated gene responsible for SMA1, led by Jerry R. Mendell, MD , was recognized as a recipient of the Distinguished Clinical Research Achievement Award by the Clinical Research Forum in April 2018. (nationwidechildrens.org)
- We invite you to examine this 2011 Annual Report to learn how the Joint Center is expanding and strengthening our research capabilities and building on our convening power to better serve communities of color and the nation at large. (jointcenter.org)
- As the Joint Center celebrates its 40th Anniversary in 2010, we reflect on our history and legacy in our 2009 Annual Report with the theme "Research ~ Empowerment ~ Engagement. (jointcenter.org)
- In 2018, the Outcome Measures in Rheumatology (OMERACT) updated and outlined a conceptual framework for core set development (Filter 2.1) that encompasses both patient-centered and intervention-specific information to improve the measurement of outcomes in randomized controlled trials (RCT) and longitudinal observational studies (LOS) 1 . (jrheum.org)