Drug Industry: That segment of commercial enterprise devoted to the design, development, and manufacture of chemical products for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, disability, or other dysfunction, or to improve function.Tobacco Industry: The aggregate business enterprise of agriculture, manufacture, and distribution related to tobacco and tobacco-derived products.Marketing: Activity involved in transfer of goods from producer to consumer or in the exchange of services.Industry: Any enterprise centered on the processing, assembly, production, or marketing of a line of products, services, commodities, or merchandise, in a particular field often named after its principal product. Examples include the automobile, fishing, music, publishing, insurance, and textile industries.Advertising as Topic: The act or practice of calling public attention to a product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers, magazines, on radio, or on television. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Conflict of Interest: A situation in which an individual might benefit personally from official or professional actions. It includes a conflict between a person's private interests and official responsibilities in a position of trust. The term is not restricted to government officials. The concept refers both to actual conflict of interest and the appearance or perception of conflict.Commerce: The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)Occupational Health: The promotion and maintenance of physical and mental health in the work environment.Occupational Health Services: Health services for employees, usually provided by the employer at the place of work.Ethics, Business: The moral obligations governing the conduct of commercial or industrial enterprises.Public Relations: Relations of an individual, association, organization, hospital, or corporation with the publics which it must take into consideration in carrying out its functions. Publics may include consumers, patients, pressure groups, departments, etc.Food Industry: The industry concerned with processing, preparing, preserving, distributing, and serving of foods and beverages.Insurance, Life: Insurance providing for payment of a stipulated sum to a designated beneficiary upon death of the insured.Lobbying: A process whereby representatives of a particular interest group attempt to influence governmental decision makers to accept the policy desires of the lobbying organization.Investments: Use for articles on the investing of funds for income or profit.Occupational Diseases: Diseases caused by factors involved in one's employment.Workplace: Place or physical location of work or employment.Marketing of Health Services: Application of marketing principles and techniques to maximize the use of health care resources.Gift Giving: The bestowing of tangible or intangible benefits, voluntarily and usually without expectation of anything in return. However, gift giving may be motivated by feelings of ALTRUISM or gratitude, by a sense of obligation, or by the hope of receiving something in return.Consumer Product SafetyMedical Tourism: Travel to another country for the purpose of medical treatment.Occupational Exposure: The exposure to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents that occurs as a result of one's occupation.Patents as Topic: Exclusive legal rights or privileges applied to inventions, plants, etc.Scientific Misconduct: Intentional falsification of scientific data by presentation of fraudulent or incomplete or uncorroborated findings as scientific fact.Insurance Carriers: Organizations which assume the financial responsibility for the risks of policyholders.Government Regulation: Exercise of governmental authority to control conduct.Financial Support: The provision of monetary resources including money or capital and credit; obtaining or furnishing money or capital for a purchase or enterprise and the funds so obtained. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed.)United StatesOrganizations: Administration and functional structures for the purpose of collectively systematizing activities for a particular goal.Economic Competition: The effort of two or more parties to secure the business of a third party by offering, usually under fair or equitable rules of business practice, the most favorable terms.Employer Health Costs: That portion of total HEALTH CARE COSTS borne by an individual's or group's employing organization.Accidents, Occupational: Unforeseen occurrences, especially injuries in the course of work-related activities.Ethics, Pharmacy: The principles of proper professional conduct concerning the rights and duties of the pharmacist, relations with patients and fellow practitioners, as well as actions of the pharmacist in health care and interpersonal relations with patient families. (From Stedman, 25th ed)Research Support as Topic: Financial support of research activities.Private Sector: That distinct portion of the institutional, industrial, or economic structure of a country that is controlled or owned by non-governmental, private interests.Chemical Industry: The aggregate enterprise of manufacturing and technically producing chemicals. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Social Responsibility: The obligations and accountability assumed in carrying out actions or ideas on behalf of others.Deception: The act of deceiving or the fact of being deceived.Drug Approval: Process that is gone through in order for a drug to receive approval by a government regulatory agency. This includes any required pre-clinical or clinical testing, review, submission, and evaluation of the applications and test results, and post-marketing surveillance of the drug.Propaganda: The deliberate attempt to influence attitudes and beliefs for furthering one's cause or damaging an opponent's cause.Fraud: Exploitation through misrepresentation of the facts or concealment of the purposes of the exploiter.United States Food and Drug Administration: An agency of the PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE concerned with the overall planning, promoting, and administering of programs pertaining to maintaining standards of quality of foods, drugs, therapeutic devices, etc.Capital Financing: Institutional funding for facilities and for equipment which becomes a part of the assets of the institution.Product Packaging: Form in which product is processed or wrapped and labeled. PRODUCT LABELING is also available.JapanExtraction and Processing Industry: The industry concerned with the removal of raw materials from the Earth's crust and with their conversion into refined products.Power Plants: Units that convert some other form of energy into electrical energy.Manufactured Materials: Substances and materials manufactured for use in various technologies and industries and for domestic use.Health Care Sector: Economic sector concerned with the provision, distribution, and consumption of health care services and related products.Absenteeism: Chronic absence from work or other duty.Public Policy: A course or method of action selected, usually by a government, from among alternatives to guide and determine present and future decisions.Smoking: Inhaling and exhaling the smoke of burning TOBACCO.Steel: A tough, malleable, iron-based alloy containing up to, but no more than, two percent carbon and often other metals. It is used in medicine and dentistry in implants and instrumentation.Entrepreneurship: The organization, management, and assumption of risks of a business or enterprise, usually implying an element of change or challenge and a new opportunity.Government: The complex of political institutions, laws, and customs through which the function of governing is carried out in a specific political unit.Petroleum: Naturally occurring complex liquid hydrocarbons which, after distillation, yield combustible fuels, petrochemicals, and lubricants.Organizational Affiliation: Formal relationships established between otherwise independent organizations. These include affiliation agreements, interlocking boards, common controls, hospital medical school affiliations, etc.Drugs, Generic: Drugs whose drug name is not protected by a trademark. They may be manufactured by several companies.Personnel Management: Planning, organizing, and administering all activities related to personnel.Disclosure: Revealing of information, by oral or written communication.Product Line Management: Management control systems for structuring health care delivery strategies around case types, as in DRGs, or specific clinical services.Interinstitutional Relations: The interactions between representatives of institutions, agencies, or organizations.Public-Private Sector Partnerships: An organizational enterprise between a public sector agency, federal, state or local, and a private sector entity. Skills and assets of each sector are shared to deliver a service or facility for the benefit or use of the general public.Metallurgy: The science, art, or technology dealing with processes involved in the separation of metals from their ores, the technique of making or compounding the alloys, the techniques of working or heat-treating metals, and the mining of metals. It includes industrial metallurgy as well as metallurgical techniques employed in the preparation and working of metals used in dentistry, with special reference to orthodontic and prosthodontic appliances. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p494)Motor Vehicles: AUTOMOBILES, trucks, buses, or similar engine-driven conveyances. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Sick Leave: An absence from work permitted because of illness or the number of days per year for which an employer agrees to pay employees who are sick. (Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, 1981)Organizations, Nonprofit: Organizations which are not operated for a profit and may be supported by endowments or private contributions.Employment: The state of being engaged in an activity or service for wages or salary.Drug Discovery: The process of finding chemicals for potential therapeutic use.Foundations: Organizations established by endowments with provision for future maintenance.History, 20th Century: Time period from 1901 through 2000 of the common era.Technology Transfer: Spread and adoption of inventions and techniques from one geographic area to another, from one discipline to another, or from one sector of the economy to another. For example, improvements in medical equipment may be transferred from industrial countries to developing countries, advances arising from aerospace engineering may be applied to equipment for persons with disabilities, and innovations in science arising from government research are made available to private enterprise.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Work Schedule Tolerance: Physiological or psychological effects of periods of work which may be fixed or flexible such as flexitime, work shifts, and rotating shifts.Consumer Advocacy: The promotion and support of consumers' rights and interests.Health Facilities, Proprietary: Health care institutions operated by private groups or corporations for a profit.International Cooperation: The interaction of persons or groups of persons representing various nations in the pursuit of a common goal or interest.Occupations: Crafts, trades, professions, or other means of earning a living.Privatization: Process of shifting publicly controlled services and/or facilities to the private sector.Data Collection: Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.Industrial Oils: Oils which are used in industrial or commercial applications.Financial Management: The obtaining and management of funds for institutional needs and responsibility for fiscal affairs.Telecommunications: Transmission of information over distances via electronic means.Legislation, Drug: Laws concerned with manufacturing, dispensing, and marketing of drugs.Outsourced Services: Organizational activities previously performed internally that are provided by external agents.United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration: An office in the Department of Labor responsible for developing and establishing occupational safety and health standards.Mass Media: Instruments or technological means of communication that reach large numbers of people with a common message: press, radio, television, etc.Documentation: Systematic organization, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of specialized information, especially of a scientific or technical nature (From ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983). It often involves authenticating or validating information.Air Pollutants, Occupational: Air pollutants found in the work area. They are usually produced by the specific nature of the occupation.History, 21st Century: Time period from 2001 through 2100 of the common era.Clinical Trials as Topic: Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.Health Benefit Plans, Employee: Health insurance plans for employees, and generally including their dependents, usually on a cost-sharing basis with the employer paying a percentage of the premium.Interprofessional Relations: The reciprocal interaction of two or more professional individuals.Food-Processing Industry: The productive enterprises concerned with food processing.Insurance: Coverage by contract whereby one part indemnifies or guarantees another against loss by a specified contingency.Workload: The total amount of work to be performed by an individual, a department, or other group of workers in a period of time.Taxes: Governmental levies on property, inheritance, gifts, etc.Occupational Medicine: Medical specialty concerned with the promotion and maintenance of the physical and mental health of employees in occupational settings.Orphan Drug Production: Production of drugs or biologicals which are unlikely to be manufactured by private industry unless special incentives are provided by others.Health Facility Merger: The combining of administrative and organizational resources of two or more health care facilities.Drug Costs: The amount that a health care institution or organization pays for its drugs. It is one component of the final price that is charged to the consumer (FEES, PHARMACEUTICAL or PRESCRIPTION FEES).Intellectual Property: Property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyright, that results from creative effort. The Patent and Copyright Clause (Art. 1, Sec. 8, cl. 8) of the United States Constitution provides for promoting the progress of science and useful arts by securing for limited times to authors and inventors, the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries. (From Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed, p1014)Biotechnology: Body of knowledge related to the use of organisms, cells or cell-derived constituents for the purpose of developing products which are technically, scientifically and clinically useful. Alteration of biologic function at the molecular level (i.e., GENETIC ENGINEERING) is a central focus; laboratory methods used include TRANSFECTION and CLONING technologies, sequence and structure analysis algorithms, computer databases, and gene and protein structure function analysis and prediction.Hazardous Substances: Elements, compounds, mixtures, or solutions that are considered severely harmful to human health and the environment. They include substances that are toxic, corrosive, flammable, or explosive.Equipment and Supplies: Expendable and nonexpendable equipment, supplies, apparatus, and instruments that are used in diagnostic, surgical, therapeutic, scientific, and experimental procedures.Noise, Occupational: Noise present in occupational, industrial, and factory situations.Pharmaceutical Preparations: Drugs intended for human or veterinary use, presented in their finished dosage form. Included here are materials used in the preparation and/or formulation of the finished dosage form.Labor Unions: Organizations comprising wage and salary workers in health-related fields for the purpose of improving their status and conditions. The concept includes labor union activities toward providing health services to members.Occupational Health Nursing: The practice of nursing in the work environment.GermanyHealth Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.Internationality: The quality or state of relating to or affecting two or more nations. (After Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, 10th ed)MiningProfessional Misconduct: Violation of laws, regulations, or professional standards.Construction Industry: The aggregate business enterprise of building.Public Health: Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level.Research: Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)Human Engineering: The science of designing, building or equipping mechanical devices or artificial environments to the anthropometric, physiological, or psychological requirements of the people who will use them.Respiratory Protective Devices: Respirators to protect individuals from breathing air contaminated with harmful dusts, fogs, fumes, mists, gases, smokes, sprays, or vapors.Drug Information Services: Services providing pharmaceutic and therapeutic drug information and consultation.Persuasive Communication: A mode of communication concerned with inducing or urging the adoption of certain beliefs, theories, or lines of action by others.Contract Services: Outside services provided to an institution under a formal financial agreement.Ethics, Professional: The principles of proper conduct concerning the rights and duties of the professional, relations with patients or consumers and fellow practitioners, as well as actions of the professional and interpersonal relations with patient or consumer families. (From Stedman, 25th ed)Guidelines as Topic: A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.Off-Label Use: The practice of prescribing or using a drug outside the scope of the drug's official approved label as designated by a regulatory agency concerning the treatment of a particular disease or condition.Drug Labeling: Use of written, printed, or graphic materials upon or accompanying a drug container or wrapper. It includes contents, indications, effects, dosages, routes, methods, frequency and duration of administration, warnings, hazards, contraindications, side effects, precautions, and other relevant information.Politics: Activities concerned with governmental policies, functions, etc.Academies and Institutes: Organizations representing specialized fields which are accepted as authoritative; may be non-governmental, university or an independent research organization, e.g., National Academy of Sciences, Brookings Institution, etc.United Nations: An international organization whose members include most of the sovereign nations of the world with headquarters in New York City. The primary objectives of the organization are to maintain peace and security and to achieve international cooperation in solving international economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian problems.Ships: Large vessels propelled by power or sail used for transportation on rivers, seas, oceans, or other navigable waters. Boats are smaller vessels propelled by oars, paddles, sail, or power; they may or may not have a deck.ArchivesAccess to Information: Individual's rights to obtain and use information collected or generated by others.Consumer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a benefit or service received.Efficiency: Ratio of output to effort, or the ratio of effort produced to energy expended.Confined Spaces: A space which has limited openings for entry and exit combined with unfavorable natural ventilation such as CAVES, refrigerators, deep tunnels, pipelines, sewers, silos, tanks, vats, mines, deep trenches or pits, vaults, manholes, chimneys, etc.Costs and Cost Analysis: Absolute, comparative, or differential costs pertaining to services, institutions, resources, etc., or the analysis and study of these costs.Periodicals as Topic: A publication issued at stated, more or less regular, intervals.Threshold Limit Values: Standards for limiting worker exposure to airborne contaminants. They are the maximum concentration in air at which it is believed that a particular substance will not produce adverse health effects with repeated daily exposure. It can be a time-weighted average (TLV-TWA), a short-term value (TLV-STEL), or an instantaneous value (TLV-Ceiling). They are expressed either as parts per million (ppm) or milligram per cubic meter (mg/m3).Inhalation Exposure: The exposure to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents by inhaling them.Insurance, Accident: Insurance providing coverage for physical injury suffered as a result of unavoidable circumstances.Organizational Case Studies: Descriptions and evaluations of specific health care organizations.Engineering: The practical application of physical, mechanical, and mathematical principles. (Stedman, 25th ed)Job Description: Statement of the position requirements, qualifications for the position, wage range, and any special conditions expected of the employee.Organizational Objectives: The purposes, missions, and goals of an individual organization or its units, established through administrative processes. It includes an organization's long-range plans and administrative philosophy.Drugs, Investigational: Drugs which have received FDA approval for human testing but have yet to be approved for commercial marketing. This includes drugs used for treatment while they still are undergoing clinical trials (Treatment IND). The main heading includes drugs under investigation in foreign countries.Liability, Legal: Accountability and responsibility to another, enforceable by civil or criminal sanctions.Human Rights: The rights of the individual to cultural, social, economic, and educational opportunities as provided by society, e.g., right to work, right to education, and right to social security.Editorial Policies: The guidelines and policy statements set forth by the editor(s) or editorial board of a publication.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Health Policy: Decisions, usually developed by government policymakers, for determining present and future objectives pertaining to the health care system.TokyoLicensure: The legal authority or formal permission from authorities to carry on certain activities which by law or regulation require such permission. It may be applied to licensure of institutions as well as individuals.PrintingRubber: A high-molecular-weight polymeric elastomer derived from the milk juice (LATEX) of HEVEA brasiliensis and other trees and plants. It is a substance that can be stretched at room temperature to at least twice its original length and after releasing the stress, retract rapidly, and recover its original dimensions fully.Personnel Downsizing: Reducing staff to cut costs or to achieve greater efficiency.Genetic Privacy: The protection of genetic information about an individual, family, or population group, from unauthorized disclosure.Organizational Culture: Beliefs and values shared by all members of the organization. These shared values, which are subject to change, are reflected in the day to day management of the organization.Netherlands: Country located in EUROPE. It is bordered by the NORTH SEA, BELGIUM, and GERMANY. Constituent areas are Aruba, Curacao, Sint Maarten, formerly included in the NETHERLANDS ANTILLES.Public Opinion: The attitude of a significant portion of a population toward any given proposition, based upon a measurable amount of factual evidence, and involving some degree of reflection, analysis, and reasoning.Product Surveillance, Postmarketing: Surveillance of drugs, devices, appliances, etc., for efficacy or adverse effects, after they have been released for general sale.Biomedical Research: Research that involves the application of the natural sciences, especially biology and physiology, to medicine.Newspapers: Publications printed and distributed daily, weekly, or at some other regular and usually short interval, containing news, articles of opinion (as editorials and letters), features, advertising, and announcements of current interest. (Webster's 3d ed)Great BritainAuthorship: The profession of writing. Also the identity of the writer as the creator of a literary production.Pharmacology, Clinical: The branch of pharmacology that deals directly with the effectiveness and safety of drugs in humans.Maintenance: The upkeep of property or equipment.Formularies as Topic: Works about lists of drugs or collections of recipes, formulas, and prescriptions for the compounding of medicinal preparations. Formularies differ from PHARMACOPOEIAS in that they are less complete, lacking full descriptions of the drugs, their formulations, analytic composition, chemical properties, etc. In hospitals, formularies list all drugs commonly stocked in the hospital pharmacy.Insurance Claim Reporting: The design, completion, and filing of forms with the insurer.France: A country in western Europe bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, the English Channel, the Mediterranean Sea, and the countries of Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, the principalities of Andorra and Monaco, and by the duchy of Luxembourg. Its capital is Paris.Group Purchasing: A shared service which combines the purchasing power of individual organizations or facilities in order to obtain lower prices for equipment and supplies. (From Health Care Terms, 2nd ed)Musculoskeletal Diseases: Diseases of the muscles and their associated ligaments and other connective tissue and of the bones and cartilage viewed collectively.Insurance, Liability: Insurance against loss resulting from liability for injury or damage to the persons or property of others.Tobacco Products: Substances and products derived from NICOTIANA TABACUM.Environmental Monitoring: The monitoring of the level of toxins, chemical pollutants, microbial contaminants, or other harmful substances in the environment (soil, air, and water), workplace, or in the bodies of people and animals present in that environment.Job Satisfaction: Personal satisfaction relative to the work situation.Ethics, Medical: The principles of professional conduct concerning the rights and duties of the physician, relations with patients and fellow practitioners, as well as actions of the physician in patient care and interpersonal relations with patient families.Consumer Participation: Community or individual involvement in the decision-making process.Competitive Bidding: Pricing statements presented by more than one party for the purpose of securing a contract.Cost-Benefit Analysis: A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.Technology, Pharmaceutical: The application of scientific knowledge or technology to pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry. It includes methods, techniques, and instrumentation in the manufacture, preparation, compounding, dispensing, packaging, and storing of drugs and other preparations used in diagnostic and determinative procedures, and in the treatment of patients.Developing Countries: Countries in the process of change with economic growth, that is, an increase in production, per capita consumption, and income. The process of economic growth involves better utilization of natural and human resources, which results in a change in the social, political, and economic structures.Publishing: "The business or profession of the commercial production and issuance of literature" (Webster's 3d). It includes the publisher, publication processes, editing and editors. Production may be by conventional printing methods or by electronic publishing.Insurance, Health: Insurance providing coverage of medical, surgical, or hospital care in general or for which there is no specific heading.Government Agencies: Administrative units of government responsible for policy making and management of governmental activities.Pharmacies: Facilities for the preparation and dispensing of drugs.Neglected Diseases: Diseases that are underfunded and have low name recognition but are major burdens in less developed countries. The World Health Organization has designated six tropical infectious diseases as being neglected in industrialized countries that are endemic in many developing countries (HELMINTHIASIS; LEPROSY; LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS; ONCHOCERCIASIS; SCHISTOSOMIASIS; and TRACHOMA).Safety-Based Drug Withdrawals: Removal of a drug from the market due to the identification of an intrinsic property of the drug that results in a serious risk to public health.Hospitals, Proprietary: Hospitals owned and operated by a corporation or an individual that operate on a for-profit basis, also referred to as investor-owned hospitals.Stress, Psychological: Stress wherein emotional factors predominate.Agriculture: The science, art or practice of cultivating soil, producing crops, and raising livestock.Drug Design: The molecular designing of drugs for specific purposes (such as DNA-binding, enzyme inhibition, anti-cancer efficacy, etc.) based on knowledge of molecular properties such as activity of functional groups, molecular geometry, and electronic structure, and also on information cataloged on analogous molecules. Drug design is generally computer-assisted molecular modeling and does not include pharmacokinetics, dosage analysis, or drug administration analysis.EuropeRare Diseases: A large group of diseases which are characterized by a low prevalence in the population. They frequently are associated with problems in diagnosis and treatment.Managed Care Programs: Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.Biopharmaceutics: The study of the physical and chemical properties of a drug and its dosage form as related to the onset, duration, and intensity of its action.Drug Prescriptions: Directions written for the obtaining and use of DRUGS.Research Report: Detailed account or statement or formal record of data resulting from empirical inquiry.Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reactions: Disorders that result from the intended use of PHARMACEUTICAL PREPARATIONS. Included in this heading are a broad variety of chemically-induced adverse conditions due to toxicity, DRUG INTERACTIONS, and metabolic effects of pharmaceuticals.Accident Proneness: Tendency toward involvement in accidents. Implies certain personality characteristics which predispose to accidents.Internet: A loose confederation of computer communication networks around the world. The networks that make up the Internet are connected through several backbone networks. The Internet grew out of the US Government ARPAnet project and was designed to facilitate information exchange.Financing, Organized: All organized methods of funding.
The company also produces painting robots developed with Mitsubishi Heavy Industry. "Company Overview". ANEST IWATA. Retrieved ... "Company Snapshot". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved April 19, 2015. Japan Company Handbook: First section. Toyo Keizai ... Japan portal Technology portal Companies portal Official site (in English) Global Network (in English) "Company history books ( ... April 2016. Wiki collection of bibliographic works on ANEST IWATA. ...
Parent Company and Other Related Companies"". Renesas Electronics Corporation. September 30, 2013. Archived from the original ... Parent Company and Other Related Companies"". Renesas Electronics. Retrieved 2017-02-25. "Financial Highlights". Retrieved 2017 ... In 2012, the company decided to restructure its business, including the sale and consolidation of its Japanese domestic plants ... With the allotment of third-party shares to Innovation Network Corporation of Japan and 8 other companies in September 2013, ...
Stanford Research Park
... "the focus of cooperation between the university and the tech companies". In 1991, the Stanford Management Company was ... It is currently home to companies like Hewlett-Packard, Lockheed Martin, Tesla Motors, Nest, Skype, and SAP. VMware is the ... It has more than 150 companies, including Hewlett-Packard, Tesla Motors, and VMware; previously, it housed high-profile ... As of January 2018, the park's 140 buildings house over 150 different companies and their 23,000 employees. ...
"LLP Registration Details". Company Details. "Ansif Merchant Wins Award". Times of India. 24 September 2015. "KSBEA 2016". "14- ... In 2016, UAE Exchange won the Businessman of the Year Award. The first Kerala State Business Excellence Awards 2012 was hosted ... Ashraf was the paper's chairman, a post he held until his death in 2016. He earned a doctorate for his research on Islamic ... "P.V. Sunil bagged the CEO of the Year Award at the 5th Kerala State Business Excellence Awards 2016". Bollywood Helpline. "The ...
Center for Climate and Life
"How Wealthy Private Investors Might Save Climate Research". Fast Company. 2017-01-31. Retrieved 2017-06-13. SurferToday.com, ... In April 2016, the Center for Climate and Life partnered with the World Surf League (WSL). The philanthropic arm of the ... In 2016, the Center administered its first two grants to early career scientists: hydrologist Michael Puma of Columbia ... Summer 2016. Retrieved June 13, 2017. Tollefson, Jeff (2016-02-04). "University seeks private donations to offset climate ...
International Naval Research Organization
List of centenarians (artists, painters and sculptors)
Tribune Company. ... Retrieved 2016-04-29. "A 105-year-old American old woman died, ... January 22, 2016. Retrieved October 16, 2017. Bierut, Michael. "The lapel pin that changed the world" Archived 2008-12-05 at ... 22 June 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016. Dedman, Bill (2011-05-24). "Huguette Clark, the reclusive copper heiress, dies at 104". ... Ann Pachner (2016-09-14). "William Pachner at 101". Mindy Solomon Gallery. Retrieved 2017-01-03. Dan Howarth (2017-04-26). "The ...
Around 1871, the company was renamed Mitsubishi Steamship Company and began a mail service between Yokohama and Shanghai with ... Mitsubishi Goshi Kaisha served as the parent company of the group through World War II, during which group company Mitsubishi ... of company managers. Mitsubishi was the largest Japanese general trading company from the late 1960s until the mid 1980s; after ... Tokio Marine Insurance Company and Meiji Life Insurance Company), mining (Takashima Coal Mine) and shipbuilding. Following his ...
A company named Advanced Ceramic Research, of Tucson, Arizona, originally developed the Coyote, Manta and Silver Fox UAS under ... British defense contractor BAE Systems acquired the company in 2009, then sold it back to one of the former owners under the ... The Raytheon Coyote is a small, expendable, unmanned aircraft system built by the Raytheon Company, with the capability of ... Raytheon acquired Sensintel in 2015 and folded the company into its Tucson-based Missile Systems business. The Coyote first ...
Companies House. Accessed January 2015. NB: either the company name or the company number must be manually inserted in the ... In 2009 the company moved to a building designed by Allford Hall Monaghan Morris in Notting Dale. The company's collection of ... the company had effectively underpaid 1438 of its workers in the United Kingdom by over £104,000. The company was fined more ... the company announced that stores would be closed and costs cut. Company Details: 01098034, Monsoon Accessorize Limited. ...
James Hood Wright
Wright became one of the partners in the company around 1864. In 1871 the firm became Drexel, Morgan & Company. He was one of ... T. Y.Crowell & Company. The first private residence to be lighted by Edison lamps was that of J. Hood Wright, New York. Kane, ... Historical Publishing Company. They fitted up the first private residence lit by the incandescent system, that of Mr. J. Hood ... Wright's next job in his early 20s was as a clerk at the Philadelphia banking firm of Drexel & Company. He had a finance ...
... was formed as a joint project in 2008 involving Cabinda Gulf Oil Company, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation (36.4 ... Angola LNG faced an extended plant shutdown of more than two years from April 2014 to June 2016 to fix a number of design ... Archived from the original on February 4, 2016. Retrieved 2008-08-10. Faucon, Benoit (2009-12-24). "Chevron Confirms Angola LNG ...
Donald Alexander Macdonald (general)
Behind the Devil's Back
Official Charts Company. Retrieved 23 October 2015. "Official Albums Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 24 ... January 2016). "Top 50 Releases of the Year". Rock Sound. London: Freeway Press Inc. (208). ISSN 1465-0185. ... 2016, p. 23 http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/fightstar/2015/wulfrun-hall-wolverhampton-england-6bf5a656.html "Scottish Albums". ...
Providence Equity Partners
Providence prefers to lead its investments, serve on company boards, and work collaboratively with company management. In 2008 ... "Providence Equity Backs Golf Entertainment Company Topgolf". Dow Jones & Company. 22 February 2016. Bob O'Brien (October 22, ... insurance companies, fund of funds, and high-net-worth individuals. Providence partners with companies across different stages ... "Company Overview of Providence Equity Partners LLC". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2012-09-21. "Providence Equity buys Star ...
"Logic Chart History". Official Charts Company. Retrieved October 13, 2017. "Logic Announces New Album Everybody, No Longer ... Retrieved September 24, 2016. "British single certifications - Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dolla Sign ... July 25, 2016. Retrieved July 18, 2016. "Logic - Chart History: Billboard Hot 100". Billboard. Retrieved October 13, 2017. " ... Retrieved November 7, 2016. "ARIA Australian Top 50 Singles". Australian Recording Industry Association. September 26, 2016. ...
Derby Line, Vermont
It was bought in 1988 by Group Tivoly, a cutting tools company based in France, and has 160 employees. There are ramifications ... "Tivoly Inc (Tivoly, Inc) - Derby Line, Vermont (VT) , Company Profile". Manta.com. Retrieved January 25, 2012. New York Times ... Retrieved August 16, 2016. "Cutting tools". Tivoly INC. Archived from the original on January 12, 2012. Retrieved January 25, ... July 31, 2016. Retrieved August 16, 2016.  "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017. "Census of ...
The acquisition may be an example of tax inversion, where a smaller company purchases a larger company in order to provide the ... It is the largest pure-play collaboration company in its industry. The company also licenses: H.264 video codecs, Siren codecs ... The first product to market was the company's Productivity Suite, which the company currently offers an open API for third- ... Soon after, the company added content sharing, video conferencing, and video network and bridging products. Polycom entered the ...
The company grew to include retail outlets as well as selling their products through such high-end stores as Bloomingdale's, ... In 2006, she sold the last of her shares in that company. In 2016, she and her partners officially launched a new fashion brand ... Also, in 2017, she was named one of the Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company. Spade married Andy Spade, the brother ... Kate and Andy Spade launched the New York-based design company "kate spade handbags" in January 1993. As the name implies, they ...
David Gray discography
List of centenarians (activists, non-profit leaders and philanthropists)
Gannett Company. Archived from the original on 2015-01-28. Retrieved 2011-08-25. Burrows, Eva 'Booth, Catherine Bramwell - ( ... Gannett Company. Archived from the original on 2014-11-07. Retrieved 2014-11-07. "Legendary wildlife scientist John Craighead ... Retrieved 2016-11-28.  Archived 2016-04-01 at the Wayback Machine. Ntb (2014-11-11). "Motstandsmannen Erik Sture Larre er ... 2016-01-11. Retrieved 2016-01-11. "Fumiko Hayashida dies at 103; among first Japanese American internees". Los Angeles Times. ...
Raymond James Financial
"COMPANY HISTORY". Raymond James Financial. 30 January 2015. Retrieved 2015-07-28. "Here Are The 15 New Companies Joining The ... Company Profile from Hoover's - Companies & Details". Hoovers.com. "Who Is Raymond James?". Raymond James Stadium. Retrieved ... This charge was a result of an estimate of the current fair value of the securities to be repurchased by the company being less ... In 1964, the company merged with Raymond & Associates, founded by Edward Raymond in 1963, to form Raymond James & Associates. ...
... who had succeeded Dolf's father as the director of the Royal Dutch Petroleum Company. He worked for the company until 1915, ... Ashgate Publishing Company. ISBN 978-0754652595. Gerretson, F.C. (1953). Geschiedenis der Koninklijke [History of the Royal ... He was considered a very innovative manager, steering the company through the difficult economic environment of the Great ... Royal Dutch Petroleum Company), now named Royal Dutch Shell. Dolf made his debut as a football player at seventeen years of age ...
Count On Me (Chase & Status song)
Continental Historical Company. 1884. p. 494. Rogers, Grant; Finney, Daniel (May 12, 2014). "NWS confirms EF2 tornado hit Lake ... "2016 Population Estimates". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2017-06-21. "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". ... However, on January 29, 2016, Nutriom LLC of Thurston County, Washington, finalized its purchase of the facility with a ... and 2016. Panora was platted in 1851. Just before 10 p.m. on May 11, 2014, an EF2 tornado caused tens of millions of dollars in ...
Muhammad Ali vs. Rudie Lubbers
McFarland & Company. pp. 130-1. CS1 maint: Uses authors parameter (link) Thomas Hauser (1991). Muhammad Ali: His Life and Times ... 6 June 2016. Retrieved 5 October 2016. "Ali Batters Lubbers To Win Decision". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. 21 October 1973. ... Retrieved 9 October 2016. "Reg Gutteridge". The Telegraph. 26 January 2009. Retrieved 9 October 2016. "Farewell the Voice of ... Retrieved 4 October 2016. Joe Ryan (2003). Heavyweight Boxing in the 1970s: The Great Fighters and Rivalries. ...
US Global Development Lab
A Grand Love Story
Ariosa v. Sequenom
After Sequenom launched its test on the market, several other companies began to market similar tests and cut prices. Sequenom ... 21, 2016. *^ Chris Holman, Federal Circuit Decides Ariosa, and It's Not Good News for Innovation in the Life Sciences, Holman's ... Would companies find that scope of protection sufficient to justify investment in research and development? ... for large electronics companies supposedly pestered by trolls. . . . And patent challengers, empowered by convincing PR spin ...
Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
... increasing the funding rates of the large companies), less reporting, less auditing, shorter time from proposal to project kick ... Retrieved 27 December 2016.. *^ Financial Control and Fraud in the Community. House of Lords Select Committee on the European ... 2016. Retrieved 30 January 2018.. *^ "CORDIS Archive : CORDIS FP6: What is FP6: Instruments: Integrated Projects". Cordis. ... 24 November 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2017.. *^ "U-space : blueprint". SESAR Joint Undertaking. 21 November 2017. doi:10.2829 ...
Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act
Before a company can register its pesticide products with the EPA, it must know what the EPA considers a pesticide under the ... Annual maintenance fees are also imposed: $425 per product up to fifty products and a maximum of $20,000 per company. For ... Retrieved 22 May 2016.. *^ "7 USC § 136 - Definitions". 7 USC Chapter 6 - INSECTICIDES AND ENVIRONMENTAL PESTICIDE CONTROL. ... Retrieved 22 May 2016.. *^ "Evaluation of EPA's Pesticide Import Inspections Project No. OPE -FY16 -00 25" (PDF). The Office of ...
The company later built the Baytown Refinery, which would become one of the largest Exxon refineries in the world. Since then, ... As of 2006[update], the largest taxpayers in the city were ExxonMobil Company, CenterPoint Energy, Verizon Southwest, Wal- ... In 1916, the Humble Oil and Refining Company, founded by one-time Texas governor Ross S. Sterling and his associates, in ... Cedar Crossing has attracted many top-tier companies with significant operations, including Home Depot's 755,000-square-foot ...
Production company(s). Nevision Studios Jellyfish Pictures Zodiak Kids Studios Absolutely Cuckoo. ... The series was also shown on NBC's NBC Kids television block until the block's cancellation in September 2016. ... The series premiered in the United States on January 23, 2016 on Sprout, a specialty television channel owned by Comcast's ... Archived from the original on 15 March 2016. 10:00 A.M. - FLOOGALS Join Captain Fleeker, First Officer Flo, and Junior Boomer ...
Companies that employ workers with a union generally operate on one of several models: *A closed shop (US) or a "pre-entry ... unions that are specific to a plant or company. These enterprise unions, however, join industry-wide federations which in turn ... The Politics of West German Trade Unions: Strategies of Class and Interest Representation in Growth and Crisis (Routledge, 2016 ... The Crisis of Social Democratic Trade Unionism in Western Europe: The Search for Alternatives (Routledge, 2016). ...
... but not when the production clock is ticking away the company's money). June Allyson chewed gum constantly and irritatingly, ... Retrieved February 20, 2016 - via Newspapers.com.. *^ a b c d "Mary Astor Not Actress by Accident; Career Planned". The Montana ... Egan, Joseph (2016). The Purple Diaries: Mary Astor and the Most Sensational Hollywood Scandal of the 1930s. Diversion ... Statements consisting only of original research should be removed. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template ...
United States Merchant Marine Academy
... the 3rd and Band Companies make up the 2nd Battalion, while the 4th and 5th Company make the 3rd Battalion. Company assignment ... and is subdivided into three battalions and six companies (as of 2017). The 1st and 2nd Companies form the 1st Battalion, ... at least 1 shall be a senior corporate officer from a United States maritime shipping company, and 1 or more may be a Senate- ... although candidates with experience of playing a musical instrument are highly considered for joining the Band Company. ...
There is also an increase in conspiracy theories toward conventional medicine and pharmaceutical companies, mistrust of ... 2005 . Archived from the original on 2016-05-22.. *^ a b c d Quack Medicine: A History of Combating Health Fraud in ... and some companies making unsubstantiated claims call into question the claims of efficacy of isolated examples where there is ... 2016-04-04. Retrieved 2019-02-14.. *^ Atwood, K.C., IV (September-October 2003). "The Ongoing Problem with the National Center ...
In 2007, the company began trials of Strongbow On Ice, a competitor to other ciders that are served over ice. This uses a ... Retrieved 19 September 2016.. *^ a b "Strongbow Red Berries, Ginger". cheersonline.com. 20 March 2015. Retrieved 19 September ... Retrieved 19 September 2016.. *^ "Johnny Vaughan teams up with gorillas in latest Strongbow ad". campaignlive.co.uk. Retrieved ... Retrieved 19 September 2016.. *^ MorningAdvertiser.co.uk. "Heineken: beer and cider down in UK". morningadvertiser.co.uk. ...
Air Midwest Flight 5481
Captain Leslie had accrued 1,865 hours total company flying time, and First Officer Gibbs had 706 hours total company flying ... "Companies Accept Responsibility and Publicly Apologize to the Families of the 8 January 2003 Air Midwest Flight 5481 Crash in ... "More families sue airlines, maintenance companies and plane maker in Charlotte US Airways / Air Midwest crash", Baum Hedlund ...
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Saint Barnabas Health Care System, Phoenix Medical Construction - accessed July 11, 2009 Saint Barnabas Medical Company ... Retrieved May 12, 2016. NJ.com. " Mega-hospital merger in N.J. completed", NJ Advance Media for NJ.com , Trenton, 14 July 2015 ... Board of Trustees voted to form a multi-corporation healthcare system with the Saint Barnabas Corporation as the parent company ... 2016, the two health systems officially merged and formed RWJBarnabas Health. There are dozens of departments and centers of ...
List of aerospace engineering schools
"WCC Aviation Company - WCC Aerotech College".. *^ "IST MSc in Aerospace Engineering". Fenix.ist.utl.pt. 2011-11-23. Retrieved ... 2016. Retrieved 2016-06-06.. *^ "The Daniel Guggenheim School of Engineering, Georgia Tech". ae.gatech.edu. Retrieved 6 June ... Retrieved 2016-05-23.. CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) *^ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-06-24. ... Retrieved 2016-05-23.. CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) *^ "Research [email protected] - Commentary (Volume 14 Issue 3)". ...
... was mastered with producer Tony Visconti and nearly released before being pulled by the record company, Phonogram. Lynott ... Thomson 2016, p. 61. *^ Brown, Jake (2012). Behind the Boards: The Making of Rock 'n' Roll's Greatest Records Revealed. Hal ... Thomson, Graeme (2016). Cowboy Song: The Authorised Biography of Philip Lynott. Hachette UK. ISBN 978-1-472-12106-6.. ...
United States House of Representatives elections, 1844
"Bengal Telecommunication and Electric Company. Retrieved 2006-11-20.. *^ Huq, Mohammad Daniul. "Sadhu Bhasa". Banglapedia. ... NTC/Contemporary Publishing Company. ISBN 0-8442-3752-3.. *. Ray, P; Hai, MA; Ray, L (1966). "Bengali language handbook". ... "Retrieved 2016-09-02.. *^ "The Second Most Spoken Languages Around the World". Olivet Nazarene University. Retrieved 2015-04-20 ... Retrieved 2016-10-25.. *^ Shabdkosh.com. "light - Meaning in Bengali - light in Bengali - Shabdkosh , অভিধান : English Bengali ...
Positron emission tomography
In the United States, a PET scan is estimated to be ~$5,000, and most insurance companies don't pay for routine PET scans after ... 15 December 2016. Retrieved 22 December 2016.. *^ "MBS online". Australian Government Department of Health. Retrieved 16 ... Hofman, Michael S.; Hicks, Rodney J. (18 October 2016). "How We Read Oncologic FDG PET/CT". Cancer Imaging. 16 (1): 35. doi: ... In England, the NHS reference cost (2015-2016) for an adult outpatient PET scan is £798, and £242 for direct access services.[ ...
The work was performed by T. Scott Kreilick, whose Pennsylvania-based conservation company have also restored headstones at the ... Retrieved 2016-07-30.. *^ a b c Barra, Allen (2002-07-14). "JERSEYANA - The Mexican Lindbergh". NYTimes.com. Pine Barrens (Nj ... Retrieved 2016-07-30.. *^ a b Dave Hart; John Calu. "The Lost Mission of Captain Carranza: A Novel". Books.google.com. ... Retrieved 2016-07-30.. *^ "85th annual Emilio Carranza Memorial service in Tabernacle - Life". South Jersey Local News. ...
Edward Wilson Very
Krogh, David (2010), Biology: A Guide to the Natural World (5th ed.), Benjamin-Cummings Publishing Company, p. 463, ISBN 978-0- ... Chicago: F. E. Compton and Company.. *. Berg, Linda (23 March 2007). Introductory Botany: Plants, People, and the Environment, ... Purcell, Adam (16 January 2016). "Leaves". Basic Biology. Adam Purcell. Retrieved 17 February 2017.. ... Bagchi, Debjani; Dasgupta, Avik; Gondaliya, Amit D.; Rajput, Kishore S. (2016). "Insights from the Plant World: A Fractal ...
Carol Fowler Durham
The healthcare simulation company METI presented Durham with their Innovative Educator Award in 2007. ... "Global Network for Simulation in Healthcare (GNSH) 2016 SUMMIT" (PDF). 2016.. *^ a b Read, Zach. "Sepsis Survivor". UNC Health ... 2016-05-02.. *^ staff (2017-03-30). "Biomerieux plant in Durham only one that produces sepsis blood culture bottle (+ video)". ... 2016-02-05). "A Veteran and His Dog". Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC)/ Association for Prevention ...
... in reliable sources that are independent of the subject-see the guidelines on the notability of organizations and companies and ... Oshwah~(talk) (contribs) 14:15, 2 April 2016 (UTC). If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider ... Yellow Dingo (talk) 06:35, 7 June 2016 (UTC). If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating ... Yellow Dingo (talk) 06:36, 7 June 2016 (UTC). If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating ...
Adherence to those standards by private individuals and companies, including the print and audio-visual media, is voluntary but ... a b Standard German, High German, Standard High German at Ethnologue (19th ed., 2016) ... Archived from the original on 2016-01-14. Retrieved 2016-01-13. Zu Hause oder mit den Angehörigen sprechen 60,1% der ...
Ashford's production company has also produced a movie entitled The Exorcism of Tina Miller, and they are currently working on ... In 2012, Ashford was recruited by the Outside the Box Musical Theatre Company for a new musical based on a Clint Eastwood movie ... Ashford is part of a production company (NGM Productions). They have just produced a movie entitled The Unlikeleys. In it, ...
"The Advisory Board Company. May 24, 2013. Retrieved May 24, 2013.. *^ Barrilleaux, Charles; Rainey, Carlisle (December 11, 2014 ... In some states Medicaid is subcontracted to private health insurance companies, while other states pay providers (i.e., doctors ... December 12, 2016.. This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain. ... Archived from the original (PDF) on March 7, 2016.. *^ "Medicaid Eligibility: Overview," Archived January 5, 2008, at the ...
Built for the Colonial Sugar Refining Company (Fiji) (CSR) by workers from India and the Solomon Islands between 1899 and 1903 ... Retrieved 21 June 2016.. *^ "Sunbeam Transport Limited". The official website of Tourism Fiji. 23 September 2014. Retrieved 21 ... Retrieved 21 June 2016.. *^ "Pacific Transport Limited". www.pacifictransport.com.fj. ... Retrieved 21 June 2016.. *^ "Port of Suva , Fiji Ports Corporation Limited". www.fijiports.com.fj. ...
Waverley Book Company.. *^ "Everglades News , Mallards". American Bird. 3 June 2015. Archived from the original on 7 September ... Trübner and Company.. *^ Phillips, John C. (1915). "Experimental studies of hybridization among ducks and pheasants". Journal ... Retrieved 16 June 2016.. *^ a b c Hauber, Mark E. (2014). The Book of Eggs: A Life-Size Guide to the Eggs of Six Hundred of the ... 2016. 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2017.. old-form url *^ a b Mooney, H. A.; Cleland, E. E. (8 May 2001). "The evolutionary impact ...
Dead & Company Summer Tour 2016 - Wikipedia
"Dead & Company". Dead & Company. Retrieved 9 February 2016. Vicevich, Jim (February 8, 2016). "Win The Before You Can Buy Them ... The Dead & Company Summer Tour 2016 was a concert tour by the rock band Dead & Company during June and July 2016. It was the ... The Dead & Company Summer Tour 2016 took place between June 9 and July 30, 2016, comprising a total of 24 concerts in 20 ... "Dead & Company Invite Fans To Free Fillmore Show". CBS SF Bay Area. 2016-05-18. Retrieved 2017-03-05. Quinn, Garrett (February ...
Susan Salgado, Most Creative People 2016 | Fast Company
... as director of culture and learning at USHG and eventually began consulting with clients through her position at the company. ... Fast Company. Leadership. The Parkland Teens Are Part Of A Long Line Of Kids Who Led Social Change. Entertainment. This ... Most Innovative Companies. Our annual guide to the businesses that matter the most ... An award-winning team of journalists, designers, and videographers who tell brand stories through Fast Companys distinctive ...
Great Lakes Cattle Marketing Company, LLC - 11/16/2016 | FDA
Troubled blood-testing company Theranos earned precisely nothing in 2015 and 2016
... by Matthew Hughes - in Insider ... The company was famous for Edison - its platform which allowed physicians to run an entire battery of tests on a single sample ... Secondly, the company is running out of cash, quickly. According to the Wall Street Journal, its down to its last $200 million ... Even if they did, and the company was able to move forward with the development and marketing of MiniLab, who would buy it? In ...
Russian gas company Novatek sees profits, sales jump in 2016 | Financial Times
... said that full-year profits increased more than three-fold in fiscal year 2016 from a year earlier, along with a 13 per cent ... The company on Tuesday announced that revenues for the year ending in December were Rbs533.8bn, compared to Rbs472bn a year ... Profit attributable to the companys shareholders hit Rbs257.8bn, compared with Rbs74.4bn a year ago. "The amount of profit and ... Novatek, one of Russias largest independent gas companies, said that full-year profits increased more than three-fold in ...
Global Health Insurance Market 2016 Company Profiles, Competitive... - Market Overview
Qyresearchreports include new market research reportGlobal Health Insurance Market 2016 to its huge collection of research ... Chinese companies, private equity firms, and MNCs. We provide market research reports on various categories such as Energy, ... 4.3 2010-2016 Health Insurance Price by key Manufacturers. 4.4 2010-2016 US & China Health Insurance Capacity Production Price ... 3.4 2016 Global Key Manufacturers Health Insurance Raw Materials Sources Analysis. Chapter Four Health Insurance Production by ...
Necsel Acquires Photonic Packaging Company PD-LD | RapidScan | Jun 2016 | BioPhotonics
PD-LD licenses the VBG technology to other companies active in the field. PD-LD contacts for quoting, billing and general ... Necsel Acquires Photonic Packaging Company PD-LD. BioPhotonics. Jun 2016 MILPITAS, Calif. - Laser firm Necsel IP Inc., which ... a photonic packaging company headquartered in Pennington, N.J. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. PD-LD ...
Baby Food Global Industry Almanac 2016 Company Report
... a group of persons based in the same company location), or Corporate License (the entire company personnel based worldwide). ... All companies based in France must pay a 20% tax per report. The same applies to all individuals based in the EU. All EU ... Dominant company profiles show details of key baby food market actors overall activities and financial performance ... You can download an invoice to pay by wire transfer, check, or via a Purchase Order from your company, or ...
Another ex-Yelp worker is calling the company out after being fired - Mar. 3, 2016
Zeiss Acquires Historical Microscope Built by Company Founder | Business | Aug 2016 | Photonics.com
The device will then go on display at the companys customer center. "Our customers both in Germany and abroad never fail to be ... "Only a handful of companies can look back over such a long tradition." Carl Zeiss is a manufacturer of optical systems, ... Zeiss opened a small workshop for precision mechanics and optics in Jena in 1846, laying the foundation for todays company. In ... 12, 2016 - The archives of Carl Zeiss AG have acquired a historical microscope, said to have been made in 1850 by its founder ...
2016 Holiday Mixed Sixer - Short's Brewing Company
Coming on board back in Feb 2007, Woj has spent time in many various roles with the company including Deli and Pub Manager, ... Mike founded his podcast production company in January 2013 and started production on Shorts cast in October 2013. He is a ... Superfluid Supply Co., an alternative beverage brand of Shorts Brewing Company, announces plans to bring back Arcadia Brewing ... Jon (aka The Woj) is the Head of Beer Liberation and Field Representation at Shorts Brewing Company. ...
Global Healthcare Private Equity and Corporate M&A Report 2016 | Bain & Company
And Perrigo Company acquired German dietary supplement maker Naturwohl Pharma, another company sized for PE interest. ... All companies, then, can benefit by focusing on five fundamentals:. *Craft a clear strategy for leadership. In a downturn, ... Moreover, many companies in the healthcare value chain have recognized the business case for stepping up their HCIT investment ... Bain & Company has not independently verified any such information provided or available to Bain and makes no representation or ...
Xconomy: Venture Investment in Seattle Area Companies Falls 27 Percent in 2016
... but the Seattle metro area bucked a national downturn in venture capital investment during the second half of 2016, as ... Starting a Biotech Company: What Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know. Get advice from the experts to help your biotech startup ... PitchBook says private company valuations are calculated using public regulatory filings and information such as the number of ... the mobile commerce company that raised $130 million and has a post-money valuation of $1.29 billion, according to the report ...
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) Research 2016 Covering 12 companies: RnR Market Research
... by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources ... Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development Achaogen Inc., Adenium Biotech ApS, Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC, AstraZeneca Plc ... Number of Products by Top 10 Mechanism of Actions, H1 2016. · Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Mechanism of Actions, H1 ... Number of Products under Development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Comparative Analysis, H1 2016 ...
Williams Companies Inc's Smartest Moves in 2016 -- The Motley Fool
Williams Companies Incs Smartest Moves in 2016 @themotleyfool #stocks $WPZ, $WMB, $ETE ... Williams Companies Incs Smartest Moves in 2016. The energy infrastructure company got to work after its merger fell apart.. ... This past year has been a tough one for Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB) investors. They initially thought they were on to bigger ... Williams Companies not only quickly crafted a new way forward after its deal with Energy Transfer Partners fell through, but it ...
Silicone Market 2016-2020 covers detailed competitive outlook including company profiles
Key players profiled in the report include Wacker Chemie AG, The DOW Corning Corporation, Shin-Etsu Chemical Company, Rogers ... The report covers detailed competitive outlook including company profiles of the key participants operating in the global ... Silicone Market 2016-2020 Covers Detailed Competitive Outlook Including Company Profiles in Global Market. Silicone Market 2016 ... The study provides historic data of 2015 along with a forecast from 2016 to 2021 based revenue (USD Billion). The study ...
Feather Safety Razor Company Feather Safeshield Scalpels (March, 2016)
Cumene Industry Outlook in Mexico to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share and Trade Balance
Cumene Industry Outlook in Mexico to 2016 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance provides an in-depth coverage of Mexico ... Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of the UK Acetic ... Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Argentina ... Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants ...
Common Thread (2016) - Wisconsin Brewing Company - Untappd
... brewed by Wisconsin Brewing Company as an Sour - Gose style beer, which has 3.7 out of 5, with 1,003 ratings and reviews on ... Wisconsin Brewing Company Collaboration with Grumpy Troll Brewery, Restaurant and Pizzeria, Vintage Brewing Company, Great Dane ... Next Door Brewing Company, Potosi Brewing Company, South Shore Brewery, The Fermentorium ... by Wisconsin Brewing Company at Wisconsin Brewing Company ... by Wisconsin Brewing Company at Wisconsin Brewing Company Draft ...
2016 Emerging Company Showcase - Life Sciences Summit
Each company featured in the Emerging Company Showcase was nominated, reviewed and invited to present based upon their ... Eli Lilly and Company. FC Capital Management. Fenagh Group. Flagship VentureLabs. FMB Research. Fortress Biotech, Inc.. FullSky ... Select companies are participating with the support the National Institutes of Health - the specific supporting institute, ... VentriNova, New York, NY: a regenerative medicine company focused on reversing cardiac damage by activation of intrinsic repair ...
Snitchin: Ex-Employee Sparked Massive, Empty-Handed Raid of Sonoma Cannabis Company - June 20, 2016 - SF Weekly
The ex-employee who caused it all was identified as involved with a company called Ruderal (an apparent reference to cannabis ... Last weeks police raid on a major California cannabis company in Sonoma County came after a disgruntled former employee, who ... Snitchin: Ex-Employee Sparked Massive, Empty-Handed Raid of Sonoma Cannabis Company. *By Chris Roberts ... A phone call made to a Google voice number associated with the company was not returned. ...
Innovators 2016: Companies - PM360
Currently, ADMdx provides imaging studies and data analysis to Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies and biotechnology companies ... The company has also changed how clinical trial participants are reimbursed. Rather than receiving cash (easy to lose) or ... The companys goal: To reduce the incidence of neonatal mortality and morbidity by developing a patient monitor to accurately ... The companys goal, regardless of the engagement, is to help its clients build enduring relationships with their target ...
Diabetic Foot Ulcers Market 2016 Overview, Development by Companies, Competitive Analysis | Healthcare
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development for Diabetic Foot Ulcers. - Appendix - Methodology - Contact Us - Disclaimer ... ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our ... Diabetic Foot Ulcers Therapeutics under Development by Companies - Diabetic Foot Ulcers Filed and Phase III Products. - ... Development by Companies, Competitive Analysis. * Cedar Pollen Allergy Market 2016 Overview, Development by Companies, ...
'Mexico Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends...
Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts provides an in-depth coverage of Mexico petrochemicals industry. The report ... trade balance data and company shares of the major petrochemicals producers in Mexico. ... Company snapshots including company overview, business description, capacity shares of key petrochemicals producers in Mexico ... Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Mexico. Companies Mentioned in this Report: Petroleos ...
Research and Markets: Polyethylene Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity...
Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Polyethylene ... and company shares of the major Polyethylene producers in Argentina. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of ... Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering. ... Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants ...
Global Peptide Therapeutics Market 2016 with Company Profile and Forecast 2020
Global Peptide Therapeutics Industry 2016 and analysis by 2020 analyzed the worlds main region market size, share, trends, ... Further, companies in the Peptide Therapeutics market are focusing on innovation and positioning their products at competitive ... Additionally, the report also states the threats and opportunities that companies in the market need to look out for. The most ... Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of ...
2016: Fourth Quarter Appendices - FCC Filings - Universal Service Administrative Company - USAC
LI04 Quarterly Low Income Disbursement Amounts by Company - 2Q2016.xlsx. *LI05 Annual Low Income Support Amounts by State and ... The Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) is dedicated to achieving universal service. As a not-for-profit ... Company January 2013 through June 2016.xlsx. *LI06 Historical Data - Support Claimed by ETCs Each Month - January 1998 - June ... LI07 Low Income Support Claimed by State or Jurisdiction - January 2013 through June 2016.xlsx ...
2016 Bottled Beer Release Schedule and People's Choice Voting - Short's Brewing Company
Announcing the 2016 Bottled Beer Release Schedule! Thats right Shorts fans, were excited to be announcing a mix of old ... Pingback: Shorts and Valley View Farms Round Table - Shorts Brewing Company Shorts Brewing Company ... Coming on board back in Feb 2007, Woj has spent time in many various roles with the company including Deli and Pub Manager, ... Mike founded his podcast production company in January 2013 and started production on Shorts cast in October 2013. He is a ...
MarTech 2016: Marketing Technology Ecosystem Expands To 3,500 Companies
That is a more than 50% increase in solution vendors compared to the 2015 infographic, which counted 1,876 companies. ... vendors that provide platforms and tools for marketers has exploded in the past 12 months to an estimated 3,500 companies total ... Companies are consolidating, but new companies keep coming into play.". Brinker noted that technology has grown from suites, ... "The modern scope of marketing has expanded rapidly, and now smaller software companies can succeed too," Brinker said. "This is ...
Gamification Companies, Solutions, Market Outlook and Forecasts 2016 - 2021
8.4 Recommendations Regarding Company Exit And M&A. Figures. Figure 1: Getting Into The Flow With Gamification And Social Web ... 7.0 Gamification Company Analysis. 7.1 500 Friends. 7.2 Actapi. 7.3 Actiplay. 7.4 Badgeville. 7.5 Bankerslab. 7.6 Belly. 7.7 ... This report evaluates the companies, solutions, strategies, and market outlook for gamification. Target Audience:. - Content ... Brands, advertisers, portals, and media companies. - Mobile commerce application and service providers. - Social gaming, mobile ...
HealthInsurancePRNewswire2020ProfilesHalf of 2016Forecasts for 20162021InsightsCompany's2026NewsRevenueReportTrendsTherapeuticsFiscal yearPipeline ReviewSearchFilingsBiotechnology21stHonoreesCapacityBillionYearContentRemainderForecastProductsSegmentQuarterFifteenListDataValue ChainAssessmentWorld'sGrowthAnalyticsTwitterFranciscoExploreLineupPaymentsAnalysisVenturesPharmaceutical companiesGuidanceRegulationsSizeModerateBottleBusinessTimeDoctorsEmployees
- Insurance companies take certain factors into consideration when determining your insurance rate. (creditsesame.com)
- That's because the longer you live, the less likely it is that the insurance company will pay on the policy. (creditsesame.com)
- Life insurance companies are keenly interested in your age. (creditsesame.com)
- Again, that's because life insurance companies calculate your rates based on life expectancy. (creditsesame.com)
- Some life insurance companies may refuse to insure you altogether. (creditsesame.com)
- Likewise, factors such as credit history and driving record also play a role in determining how risky you are to the insurance company. (creditsesame.com)
- JACKSON, Mich. , April 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Anesthesia Business Consultants (ABC), a leading provider in billing and practice management for the anesthesia and pain management specialty, is pleased to announce the availability of its Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) through its parent company, MiraMed Global Services (MMGS). (prnewswire.com)
- MINNEAPOLIS , March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - The Sales Board announced today that Action Selling , was named again a TrainingIndustry.com - 2016 Top 20 Sales Training Company. (actionselling.com)
- Global Health Insurance Market 2016 Company Profiles, Competitive. (mynewsdesk.com)
- The report covers detailed competitive outlook including company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. (sbwire.com)
- We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. (articlesfactory.com)
- Market Research Reports and Insightful Company Profiles information. (cyberessays.com)
- Profiles of 76 companies involved in drug delivery for CNS disorders are presented along with their technologies, products and 80 collaborations. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- The report contains profiles of 35 companies involved in developing tests and equipment for drug monitoring along with their collaborations. (pharmiweb.com)
- The study also considers market environment factors, details industry structure, evaluates company market share and profiles 41 industry players, including Johnson & Johnson, Covidien and Kinetic Concepts. (freedoniagroup.com)
- The study also considers market environment factors, details industry structure, evaluates company market share and profiles 33 industry players, including Chemtura, Albemarle, and Israel Chemicals. (freedoniagroup.com)
- The report provides just that through a section dedicated to key company profiles and news. (webnewswire.com)
- Nuclear Power in Canada, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles' is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Canada. (reportsnreports.com)
- 2) The report provides detailed profiles of 12 leading companies operating within the UAV Payloads & Subsystems market with market share details for the leading 9 players. (giiresearch.com)
Half of 20162
- Two quarters do not make a trend, but the Seattle metro area bucked a national downturn in venture capital investment during the second half of 2016, as measured by both deals and dollars invested. (xconomy.com)
- In the first half of 2016, investment return came in at 1.8 per cent, up from 0.6 per cent a year ago. (businesstimes.com.sg)
Forecasts for 20161
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers-Pipeline Insights, 2016″, report provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the Diabetic Foot Ulcers. (beforeitsnews.com)
- Caliber UX is a customer insights platform for B2B companies. (angelcapitalsummit.org)
- The result is a set of sharp insights and recommendations that will help companies stay ahead of the next new trend in the Warehouse Robots industry. (webnewswire.com)
- Canadeans South Africa Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the South Africa beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. (marketresearchreports.biz)
- Premise is an American data company that tracks alternative economic indicators, such as local produce prices, and aggregates insights about consumption and inflation to governments and financial institutions. (wikipedia.org)
- TDM market is analyzed from 2016 to 2026 according to technologies as well as geographical distribution. (pharmiweb.com)
- Global market for DoA testing was also analyzed from 2016 to 2026 and divided according to the area of application. (pharmiweb.com)
- The cell-based markets was analyzed for 2016, and projected to 2026. (comunicati.net)
- The cardiovascular drug delivery markets are estimated for the years 2016 to 2026 on the basis of epidemiology and total markets for cardiovascular therapeutics. (businessinsider.com)
- PLUS national market forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals. (giiresearch.com)
- NetNumber announced today it is a recipient of a 2016 Telecoms Award from TMT News Magazine. (prweb.com)
- The TMT News subscriber base of more than 82,000 nominate and vote for individuals or companies, and an experienced panel of industry experts select the winners. (prweb.com)
- CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--( EON: Enhanced Online News )--Fulcrum Therapeutics, a company focused on discovering and developing small molecule therapies to unlock gene control, today announced that it has been named by FierceBiotech as one of 2016's Fierce 15 biotechnology companies, designating it as one of the most promising private biotechnology companies in the industry. (enhancedonlinenews.com)
- FierceBiotech is the biotech industry's daily monitor, an email newsletter and web resource providing the latest biotech news, articles, and resources related to clinical trials, drug discovery, FDA approval, FDA regulation, patent news, pharma news, biotech company news and more. (enhancedonlinenews.com)
- CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Fulcrum Therapeutics, a company focused on discovering and developing small molecule therapies to unlock gene control and treat serious genetic diseas. (enhancedonlinenews.com)
- A lifestyle digital media company offers daily updates on the latest news, trends and shopping deals in fashion, beauty and entertainment. (inc.com)
- Novatek, one of Russia's largest independent gas companies, said that full-year profits increased more than three-fold in fiscal year 2016 from a year earlier, along with a 13 per cent increase in revenue thanks to higher natural gas and liquid sales volumes. (ft.com)
- In 2011, the company reported $7.2 billion in annual revenue . (wikipedia.org)
- For the year, however, 2016 was down significantly from 2015 in the Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue metro area, according to data from Seattle-based PitchBook and the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA), which released its quarterly Venture Monitor report on Wednesday. (xconomy.com)
- A large chunk of the fourth quarter 2016 investment went to OfferUp, the mobile commerce company that raised $130 million and has a post-money valuation of $1.29 billion, according to the report. (xconomy.com)
- GlobalData's report, Cumene Industry Outlook in Mexico to 2016 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance provides an in-depth coverage of Mexico Cumene industry. (chemie.de)
- Boston, MA -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/21/2012 -- GlobalData's report, "Mexico Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts" provides an in-depth coverage of Mexico petrochemicals industry. (sbwire.com)
- DUBLIN--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lg542/polyethylene ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Polyethylene Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering. (businesswire.com)
- Additionally, the report also states the threats and opportunities that companies in the market need to look out for. (articlesfactory.com)
- FORTUNE's 'Most Admired Companies' list is considered a definitive 'report card' on corporate reputations. (unitedhealthgroup.com)
- DUBLIN--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering. (businesswire.com)
- The Global Sodium Nitrate Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Sodium Nitrate industry. (cyberessays.com)
- In a word, the report provides major statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market. (cyberessays.com)
- Both companies, which will strengthen GE's existing material science and AM capabilities, will report to David Joyce, president and CEO of GE Aviation. (industrialheating.com)
- Research and Markets has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report 'Drug Delivery in Central Nervous System Diseases - Technologies, Markets and Companies' to their offering. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- full report only in Portuguese), which examines the human rights impacts and abuses in the construction and renovation work undertaken to prepare for the 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Olympics in Rio. (business-humanrights.org)
- The "Therapeutic Drug Monitoring - Technologies, Markets, and Companies" report from Jain PharmaBiotech has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. (pharmiweb.com)
- The Global Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements since 2010 report provides understanding and access to partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies. (comunicati.net)
- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw6fbx/global ) has announced the addition of the "Global Tuberculosis Partnering 2010 to 2016" report to their offering. (comunicati.net)
- Global Warehouse Robots Market 2016, presents a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Warehouse Robots market globally, providing basic overview of Warehouse Robots market including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure, Warehouse Robots Market report provides development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. (webnewswire.com)
- More than 500 companies have been identified to be involved in cell therapy and 306 of these are profiled in part II of the report along with tabulation of 291 alliances. (comunicati.net)
- Visiongain's 302 page report assesses that the global UAV Payloads & Subsystems market will reach $5.2bn in 2016. (giiresearch.com)
- The 2015 list of "Fierce 15" companies can be found online at www.fiercebiotech.com/special-report/fiercebiotech-s-2015-fierce-15 . (enhancedonlinenews.com)
- Allosteros Therapeutics , Palo Alto, CA: Drug discovery company targeting unique sites on key proteins in cardiovascular disease signaling pathways. (lifesciencessummit.org)
- Further, companies in the Peptide Therapeutics market are focusing on innovation and positioning their products at competitive prices. (articlesfactory.com)
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) (Women's Health), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. (businesswire.com)
- The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 1, 2, 2 and 1 respectively.Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis). (businesswire.com)
- COCP ), a company focused on developing novel antiviral therapeutics for human diseases, today announced the filing of its financial statements for the quarter ending March 31, 2016 and provided an update on the Phase Ia/Ib clinical study of CC-31244. (marketwired.com)
- Cocrystal is a clinical stage biotechnology company seeking to discover novel antiviral therapeutics as treatments for serious and/or chronic viral diseases. (marketwired.com)
- Fulcrum Therapeutics is a biotechnology company developing new medicines to deliver a new future to patients and their families by transforming gene regulation in disease. (enhancedonlinenews.com)
- Fulcrum Therapeutics has been named by FierceBiotech as one of 2016's Fierce 15 biotechnology companies, designating it as one of the most promising private biotechnology companies in the industry. (enhancedonlinenews.com)
- The three Biotechnology Notifications Tables below list submissions received under the biotechnology regulation beginning in fiscal year 1998 and reviewed prior to June 22, 2016. (epa.gov)
- However, Mitsubishi saw its first postwar net loss in the fiscal year ended March 2016, amid a slowdown in the Chinese economy and a slump in the commodity markets, causing Mitsubishi to lose its #1 position to Itochu. (wikipedia.org)
- PitchBook says private company valuations are calculated using public regulatory filings and information such as the number of shares authorized for sale, issue prices, conversion ratios, stock splits, and other data. (xconomy.com)
- For a further description of the risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those expressed in these forward-looking statements, as well as risks relating to the business of the Company in general, see filings Cocrystal has made with the Securities and Exchange Commission. (marketwired.com)
- The lack of formalities required for provisional applications has made them particularly popular with universities and bioscience companies, where pending publication and presentation deadlines sometimes require immediate filings and the desire to stay ahead of one's competitors urges immediate, if incomplete, provisional filings. (law.com)
- These include pharmaceutical companies that develop CNS drugs and biotechnology companies that provide technologies for drug delivery. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- This page describes the status of new biotechnology notice reviews conducted prior to passage of the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act on June 22, 2016. (epa.gov)
- The 2016 Index has identified six pharmaceutical companies that are consistently addressing independently prioritized gaps through their capacity building programmes: AstraZeneca, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc., Merck KGaA and Novartis. (accesstomedicineindex.org)
- The six companies are using a range of best practice approaches to build capacity. (accesstomedicineindex.org)
- China is also a focus area for building R&D capacity, alongside Brazil, with some companies also building R&D capacity in Kenya and South Africa. (accesstomedicineindex.org)
- The Index examines companies' activities to build capacity in four areas across the pharmaceutical value chain that impact access to medicine: R&D, manufacturing, supply chain management and pharmacovigilance. (accesstomedicineindex.org)
- This figure shows how companies respond to local capacity needs in each area. (accesstomedicineindex.org)
- World demand for wound management products will increase 5.3 percent annually to $39.3 billion in 2016. (freedoniagroup.com)
- US flame retardant demand will rise 6.0 percent yearly to 1.1 billion pounds in 2016. (freedoniagroup.com)
- In August 2013, Dole announced that CEO David Murdock would acquire the outstanding stock of the company for $1.2 billion. (wikipedia.org)
- Zell closes the second step of the two-step deal, which loads the company with about $13 billion in debt. (chicagotribune.com)
- At the band's final show for the 2015 tour at The Forum in Inglewood, California, John Mayer hinted that the band would continue touring in 2016, stating at the conclusion of the show, "At the risk of rocking any boats-known and unknown-we'll see you next year. (wikipedia.org)
- The company on Tuesday announced that revenues for the year ending in December were Rbs533.8bn, compared to Rbs472bn a year earlier. (ft.com)
- The 25-year-old was let go from the company after the letter posted. (cnn.com)
- Locally, the final six months of 2016 saw a combined 157 deals, up 26 percent from the first half of the year, and $919.7 million invested, up 58 percent. (xconomy.com)
- This past year has been a tough one for Williams Companies ' ( NYSE:WMB ) investors. (fool.com)
- They initially thought they were on to bigger and better things after the company agreed to merge with rival Energy Transfer Equity ( NYSE:ETE ) late last year. (fool.com)
- While we will not be bottling Wit Happens in 2016, it will likely be on tap at our pub sometime next year. (shortsbrewing.com)
- While we will not be bottling Moher Stout or Woodmaster in 2016, they just might make it to our pub tap list next year. (shortsbrewing.com)
- While Bloody Beer did not make our 2016 release schedule, it will be available on tap at the pub sometime next year. (shortsbrewing.com)
- The following data were extracted from the accounting records of Harkins Company for the year ended April 30, 2016: a. (bartleby.com)
- Prepare the cost of merchandise sold section of the income statement for the year ended April 30, 2016, using the periodic inventory system. (bartleby.com)
- Determine the gross profit to be reported on the income statement for the year ended April 30, 2016. (bartleby.com)
- For the seventh consecutive year, the company was rated No.1 in innovation. (unitedhealthgroup.com)
- EDMONTON, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - Sept. 19, 2016) - For the third year in a row, Liberty will be featured by Canadian Business and PROFIT on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. (marketwired.com)
- This, as its combined ratio rose to 98 per cent in H1 2016 from 89.5 per cent a year ago, due to a rise in major claims that was primarily attributable to the Fort McMurray fires in Alberta, Canada. (businesstimes.com.sg)
- Carstens' community service includes her work procuring sponsorships to benefit the Children's Assistance Fund as a member of the Young Lawyer Division Section Council of the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), which named Carstens as a Young Lawyer of the Year for 2016. (simmonsfirm.com)
- The calendar year of 2016 was marked as being a weak cold and flu season, which put a damper on sales of many OTC upper respiratory brands and market segments. (klinegroup.com)
- Meanwhile, small, niche companies like Matrixx Initiatives (Zicam), Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical (Salonpas), Quincy Biosciences (Prevagen), and Zarbee's Naturals (Zarbee's) all posted growth between 10% to 20% year-over-year. (klinegroup.com)
- Every year FierceBiotech evaluates hundreds of private companies from around the world for its annual Fierce 15 list, which is based on a variety of factors such as the strength of its technology, partnerships, venture backers and a competitive market position. (enhancedonlinenews.com)
- For this, he will be paid $83,333 per month for the remainder of 2016, and $15,000 per month next year, according to the company filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. (cnn.com)
- Tribune Co. announces plans to spin off into two companies, effectively ending an 89-year strategy of pairing broadcasting and print. (chicagotribune.com)
- Superfluid Supply Co., an alternative beverage brand of Short's Brewing Company, announces plans to bring back Arcadia Brewing Co. products. (shortsbrewing.com)
- PCA's products will be offered through an exclusive set of retail and wholesale producer relationships, and Lanesky said the company is committed to offering its products to doctors throughout the state. (grbj.com)
- The company ranked No. 1 in eight key attribute categories - innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility, quality of management, financial soundness, long-term investment, and quality of products and services. (unitedhealthgroup.com)
- A number of cell and gene therapy companies with products in development for CNS disorders are included. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- Weight loss medications, herbal products, contraceptive products, nasal and topical decongestants, and other internal analgesics, which include OTC arthritis and menstrual pain relievers, all experienced stronger than average sales growth in 2016. (klinegroup.com)
- Private-label OTC products were also flat overall during 2016. (klinegroup.com)
- Company Coverage (Sales data, Main Products & Services etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- Selected 82 companies that either develop technologies for drug delivery to the cardiovascular system or products using these technologies are profiled and 80 collaborations between companies are tabulated. (businessinsider.com)
- The company is the largest producer of fruit and vegetables in the world, operating with 74,300 full-time and seasonal employees who are responsible for over 300 products in 90 countries. (wikipedia.org)
- Warehouse Robots market size, share and end users are analyzed as well as segment markets by types, applications and companies. (webnewswire.com)
- Johnson & Johnson's gains in 2016 were driven by the gains of Tylenol, Motrin, Imodium, Pepcid, as well as the addition of Rhinocort in the nasal allergy sprays segment. (klinegroup.com)
- The fourth quarter of 2016 saw 77 local deals completed, totaling $561.3 million, compared to 81 deals totaling $190.6 million in the same period of 2015. (xconomy.com)
- Bellevue, WA-based OfferUp's expanded Series C round topped the list of largest 2016 deals locally, and nationally was tied for the fifth largest deal in the fourth quarter. (xconomy.com)
- During the first quarter of 2016, Selling, General and Administrative (SG&A) expense was $1.99 million compared to $0.64 million for the same period in 2015. (marketwired.com)
- LLY) today announced financial results for the second quarter of 2016. (lilly.com)
- Controlled release systems are based on chronopharmacology, which deals with the effects of circadian biological rhythms on drug actions.A full chapter is devoted to drug-eluting stents as treatment for restenosis following stenting of coronary arteries.Fifteen companies are involved in drug-eluting stents. (businessinsider.com)
- UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) was the top ranking company in the insurance and managed care sector for FORTUNE's 2016 'World's Most Admired Companies' list, featured in the magazine's March issue. (unitedhealthgroup.com)
- Since 1997, FORTUNE has collaborated with The Hay Group, a global management consulting firm, to identify, select and rank the World's Most Admired Companies based on the business practices, innovative spirit and social responsibility that make companies that are chosen for the list both highly regarded and successful. (unitedhealthgroup.com)
- The companies considered for the 2016 - Top 20 Sales Training Companies list are some of the most impressive we've ever evaluated," said Ken Taylor , president, Training Industry, Inc. "This year's list continues to highlight the best providers of sales training. (actionselling.com)
- Includes market value and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth forecasts and main companies. (reportlinker.com)
- Unlike existing customer experience management solutions, Caliber combines quantitative data with qualitative research to help companies fully engage customers and achieve long-term growth. (angelcapitalsummit.org)
- always, they are, among rural data, download Strategy is Digital: How Companies Can cancer in the inspiring sector on log of the depicted reason or journals. (concertonetworks.com)
- You may affect to Do a download Strategy is Digital: How Companies Can Use Big Data in the Value for an research. (concertonetworks.com)
- global data on Questia speak components looking patterns which was sexual to download Strategy is Digital: How Companies Can Use Big Data in the for time and reading by pseudoscientific descriptions of the order's auditor). (concertonetworks.com)
- political branches on Questia know aspects increasing detectors which sent new to download Strategy is Digital: How Companies Can Use Big Data in for version and kid by onsite biologists of the biochemistry's kindness). (concertonetworks.com)
- 5.1 Goettfert (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.2 Malvern (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.3 Dynisco (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.4 Alpha (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.5 Instron (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.6 SHIMADZU (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.7 Thermo Fisher (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.8 Imatek (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.9 Intelligent Instrument (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- 5.10 Huayang Equipment (Company Profile, Sales Data etc. (reportsnreports.com)
- California and Maryland have passed laws that restrict the routine use of antibiotics on animals raised in those states, but those laws were not implemented in time to affect the 2016 FDA data. (ncpirg.org)
- EIG is the world's largest web hosting company (or rather a holding company) with at least 50 brands and they combinedly have millions of customers. (minterest.com)
- It is a specialist methyl methacrylate and polymer company and, since 2009, has been part of Mitsubishi Rayon Limited, the world's largest manufacturer of methyl methacrylates. (rsc.org)
- Identifying the best ways to grow the topline and improve margins, and actively partnering with portfolio company leaders to take action, will enable earnings growth and multiple expansion. (bain.com)
- With an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, Liberty is an Alberta Venture Magazine Fast Growth 50 and PROFIT 500 Fast Growth Company. (marketwired.com)
- Declines in vitamins, antacids, laxatives, and relatively flat performance of general pain relievers and cold medications kept overall market growth moderate in 2016. (klinegroup.com)
- The separation is designed to allow these two companies to have greater financial and operational focus, the ability to tailor their capital structures to specific business needs and a management team dedicated to strategic growth opportunities with maximum flexibility -- in short, each will be a stronger company when separated from the other. (chicagotribune.com)
- AquaSwift is a water analytics company focused on providing water organizations and rural homeowners an effective way to track and monitor their water levels. (queensu.ca)
- Co-founders David Soloff and Joe Reisinger previously came from MetaMarkets, an online advertising analytics company co-founded by Soloff. (wikipedia.org)
- Yelp ( YELP ) confirmed that it parted ways with Senigaglia over repeated absences, citing in a Twitter post that she missed 10 out of 59 workdays -- nearly 17% of her short time with the company. (cnn.com)
- San Francisco five years ago lured technology companies like Twitter to the mid-Market area with tax breaks worth millions of dollars. (sfexaminer.com)
- The mid-Market tax break saved six companies, including Twitter, a combined $34 million in payroll tax in 2014 alone. (sfexaminer.com)
- During the hiatus between the two tours, the band played a free show on May 23, 2016 in San Francisco. (wikipedia.org)
- Prior to the tour, the band had two public performances in 2016: a promotional appearance on February 18 on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and a free show on May 23 at The Fillmore in San Francisco, for which in lieu of payment the band asked attendees to "pay it forward" in some way. (wikipedia.org)
- The number of technology vendors that provide platforms and tools for marketers has exploded in the past 12 months to an estimated 3,500 companies total, according to Scott Brinker, Publisher of chiefmartech.com , who announced the new tally and accompanying infographic during his keynote address at MarTech in San Francisco. (demandgenreport.com)
- A tax on technology companies that could go before San Francisco voters in November is expected to generate $120 million annually. (sfexaminer.com)
- The measure would impose a 1.5 percent surtax on tech companies' payroll within San Francisco, according to those involved in the discussions. (sfexaminer.com)
- Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not. (comunicati.net)
- With other debt payments looming in January, the company opts for bankruptcy. (chicagotribune.com)
- The amount of profit and its dynamics were significantly impacted by the foreign exchange effect (including at the joint ventures level), as well as the effect of the disposals of interests in joint ventures," the company said in a statement. (ft.com)
- Powerplant Ventures announced the closing of a $42 million fund aimed at contributing to improving the global food system by investing in emerging plant-centric companies. (preparedfoods.com)
- We're reforming the multi-trillion-dollar global food industry by funding the plant-based food companies that are changing the world by providing better nutrition delivered in more sustainable and ethical ways," said Mark Rampolla, Co-Founder of Powerplant Ventures. (preparedfoods.com)
- These combined networks and operating experiences in plant-based innovation, natural foods distribution and venture funding provide Powerplant Ventures with the unique ability to identify, attract, and advance a portfolio of emerging companies across the intersection of both food and technology. (preparedfoods.com)
- Since its launch in 2012, the QIC Summer Initiative has allowed two hundred undergraduate students to develop a wide variety of companies, everything from financial technology instruments to medical devices.We look forward to continuing to support the QICSI graduates and their ventures into the future. (queensu.ca)
- This statistic shows the answers to a survey question on the social insurance regulations used by companies in the Netherlands in 2016. (statista.com)
- Securities Act (Co-operative Companies) Exemption Notice 2013: revoked, on 1 December 2016, pursuant to Schedule 1 clause 26 of the Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014 (LI 2014/326). (legislation.govt.nz)
- Knight noted that there are multiple winners because the awards are distributed for a number of categories, based on the size of the company, the amount of work performed and the type of work performed. (agc.org)
- The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants. (reportsnreports.com)
- Anesthesia Business Consultants (ABC), established in 1979, is the nation's largest billing and practice management company dedicated to the complex and intricate specialty of anesthesia and pain management. (prnewswire.com)
- As the marketing landscape continues to evolve, Brinker said companies should formulate their marketing stacks with enough flexibility to evolve to meet the needs of the real-time aspects of the business. (demandgenreport.com)
- Searching the web for business turnaround, bankruptcy, receivership and insolvency information to help your company, but you can't find anything helpful which will have a immediate impact to resolve matters. (eventbrite.ca)
- Deteriorating business If new clients and prospects are not routinely established may be evidence that the company strategies are outdated and management is out of touch with the marketplace. (eventbrite.ca)
- Companies become a part of the PROFIT 500 through innovative thinking, smart strategy and sheer grit," says James Cowan, Editor-in-chief of PROFIT and Canadian Business. (marketwired.com)
- Asia Insurance Company Limited was established in 1979 as a Public Limited Company and commenced its business in 1980. (pakistaneconomist.com)
- Disclaimer: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre and its collaborative partners take no position on the diverse views presented in linked material by the various commentators, organizations & companies. (business-humanrights.org)
- The sale closed in October 2013, but was challenged by shareholders who argued that the company was undervalued, based in part on underestimated cost savings from the 2012 sale of the Asia business. (wikipedia.org)
- Under his leadership, GBCHealth assists hundreds of companies in the development and implementation of global health programs, including strategic alliance and public-private partnership creation, advocacy of best business practices, and identification of innovative financing and funding opportunities. (aacsb.edu)
- Under Iwasaki's leadership in the late 1800s, Mitsubishi diversified its business into insurance (Tokio Marine Insurance Company and Meiji Life Insurance Company), mining (Takashima Coal Mine) and shipbuilding. (wikipedia.org)
- Along with Mitsubishi Bank, Mitsubishi Corporation played a central role in international trading for other constituents of the former Mitsubishi zaibatsu during the postwar era, such as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and the Mitsubishi Motor Company, forming a major keiretsu business group centered around the Second Friday Conference (Kinyo-kai) of company managers. (wikipedia.org)
- We also provided a cumulative ten paid days off to cover those needs, despite her status as a new employee who had not yet accrued PTO time," a company spokesperson said in an email to CNNMoney. (cnn.com)
- She's asked the company to share her records detailing her time off. (cnn.com)
- Coming on board back in Feb 2007, Woj has spent time in many various roles with the company including Deli and Pub Manager, Beer Liberator, and Unofficial Short's Historian. (shortsbrewing.com)
- When these happen, companies need time to find their new identity, culture, and management style. (klinegroup.com)
- With changing time, many software companies started to provide Healthcare & Professional Medical Billing Services to their clients. (blogspot.in)
- Gary Cohen is executive vice president of Becton Dickinson and Company, a global medical technology firm with 29,000 employees in 50 countries. (aacsb.edu)
- Mitsubishi eventually dissolved in 1947, and under restrictive rules imposed by the occupation authorities, the employees of the Mitsubishi Shoji trading arm rebanded into 100 separate companies. (wikipedia.org)