Biography as Topic
(S-(E))-3,4,5,6,8,10-Hexahydro-14,16-dihydroxy-3-methyl-1H-2-benzoxacyclotetradecin-1,7(8H)-dione. One of a group of compounds known under the general designation of resorcylic acid lactones. Cis, trans, dextro and levo forms have been isolated from the fungus Gibberella zeae (formerly Fusarium graminearum). They have estrogenic activity, cause toxicity in livestock as feed contaminant, and have been used as anabolic or estrogen substitutes.
Subnormal intellectual functioning which originates during the developmental period. This has multiple potential etiologies, including genetic defects and perinatal insults. Intelligence quotient (IQ) scores are commonly used to determine whether an individual has an intellectual disability. IQ scores between 70 and 79 are in the borderline range. Scores below 67 are in the disabled range. (from Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch55, p28)
An international agreement of the World Medical Association which offers guidelines for conducting experiments using human subjects. It was adopted in 1962 and revised by the 18th World Medical Assembly at Helsinki, Finland in 1964. Subsequent revisions were made in 1975, 1983, 1989, and 1996. (From Encyclopedia of Bioethics, rev ed, 1995)
An enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of acetyl groups from ACETYL-COA to arylamines. It can also catalyze acetyl transfer between arylamines without COENZYME A and has a wide specificity for aromatic amines, including SEROTONIN. However, arylamine N-acetyltransferase should not be confused with the enzyme ARYLALKYLAMINE N-ACETYLTRANSFERASE which is also referred to as SEROTONIN ACETYLTRANSFERASE.
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
The transmission and reproduction of transient images of fixed or moving objects. An electronic system of transmitting such images together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converts light and sound into electrical waves and reconverts them into visible light rays and audible sound. (From Webster, 3rd ed)
Translational Medical Research
Journal Impact Factor
Poland". European Handball Federation. Retrieved 24 January 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) v t e. ... He competed at the 2016 European Men's Handball Championship. "Men's EHF Euro 2016 Poland. ...
She competed at the Olympics representing Poland on 3 occasions (1992, 1996 and 2000). Krasowska has also been a Polish ... "Katarzyna KRASOWSKA - Olympic Badminton , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 2016-06-18. Retrieved 2017-10-21. Profile ...
Poland". European Handball Federation. Retrieved 24 January 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) v t e. ... He participated at the 2016 European Men's Handball Championship. "Men's EHF Euro 2016 Poland. ...
She represented Poland at the 1972 Summer Olympics. "Krystyna Nadolna Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference. ... "Krystyna NADOLNA - Olympic Athletics , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 12 June 2016. Retrieved 30 September 2017. v t ...
"Barbara EUSTACHIEWICZ - Olympic Gymnastics Artistic , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 13 June 2016. Retrieved 7 April ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Ryszard WOLNY - Olympic Wrestling Greco-Roman , Poland". International Olympic ... 2016-06-18. Retrieved 2020-07-08. v t e v t e. ...
13th Wilno Uhlan Regiment
The regiment was moved to Nowa Wilejka near Vilnius in 1922, where it stayed until the Invasion of Poland in 1939. In 1936, a ... The regiment was the first in newly independent Poland, and was originally called the 1st Regiment of Wilno Uhlans. It became ... However, progress was slow, only two fully mechanized units fought in the Invasion of Poland in 1939 besides armoured units, ... Lederer, György; Takacs, Ibolya (1990). "Among the Muslims of Poland". Central Asian Survey. Routledge. 9 (2). ISSN 0263-4937. ...
During this period many Jews relocated to Poland, where they received a warm welcome from King Casimir the Great. One theory ... Zuchora-Walske, Christine (2013). Poland. North Mankato: ABDO Publishing. ISBN 978-1-61783-634-3. Alfano, Vincenzo, and Manuela ... and areas of Poland. Monks, nuns, and priests were especially hard-hit since they cared for victims of the Black Death. The ... 2016, pp. 1-26 Wade, Nicholas (31 October 2010). "Europe's Plagues Came From China, Study Finds". The New York Times. ISSN 0362 ...
Poland". European Handball Federation. Retrieved 24 January 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Profile v t e. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) France on top again, silver for Qatar, bronze for Poland Archived 2016-01-31 at the ... On 1 February 2015, Poland, including Grabarczyk, won the bronze medal of the 2015 World Championship. He also participated at ... Wayback Machine - qatarhandball2015.com - 01-02-2015 Bronze goes to Poland - ihf.info - 01-02-2015 "Men's EHF Euro 2016 Poland ...
Mineral industry of Europe
Poland is one of the largest lignite reserves in the European Union, with around 1.4 billion tons of lignite in the country, ... "Poland". the voice of coal in Europe. 2014-11-01. Retrieved 2018-04-15. "Gold prospects in Europe" (PDF). www.euromines.org. " ... 2016-06-14. Retrieved 2018-04-13. "Global Metal Ore Mining Market Briefing 2017 - Research and Markets". Retrieved 2018-04-13 ... "25% of Europe Quits Coal". 7 April 2016. Retrieved 15 April 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Learn more about ...
Poland. Archived from the original on 30 March 2021. Retrieved 30 March 2021. Bowar, Chad (28 November 2012). "Watch Gojira's ... In late 2016, he had made seventeen tours around the United States with Gojira. In 2021, his daily routine exercise on the ... Brannigan (22 May 2016). "'We can change the world' An audience with Gojira". Louder Sound. Archived from the original on 29 ... Jomatami (29 November 2016). "Top 15 Best Metal Drummers in the World Right Now". Rhythm. Archived from the original on 17 ...
Hubert Zenon Skrzypczak (born 29 September 1943 in Wejherowo) is a boxer from Poland. He competed for Poland in the 1968 Summer ... "Hubert SKRZYPCZAK - Olympic Boxing , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 12 June 2016. Retrieved 16 May 2020. CS1 maint: ...
"Ostre koło a obowiązkowe wyposażenie rowerów". Poland. 2011. "Panel recommends banning bicycles without brakes from footpaths ... Poland - All bicycles must have at least one functional brake. Singapore - In a report submitted to the Singapore Ministry of ... Retrieved 2016-11-15. A fixed-gear bike, or fixie, is a type of singlespeed bicycle that doesn't allow the rider to coast. " ... Retrieved 17 March 2016. "Vehicle Regulations". The Netherlands: Dutch Government. "Transport Authority Road Code for Bicycles ...
She represented Poland at the 1980 Summer Olympics. Poland at the 1980 Summer Olympics Olimpijski, Polski Komitet. "Biografie ... "Anna BUKIS - Olympic Athletics , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 15 June 2016. Retrieved 1 October 2017. v t e. ...
In Hungary, lunch is traditionally the main meal of the day, following a leves (soup). In Poland, the main meal of the day ( ... Bedford, N. (2008). Poland. Ediz. Inglese. Country Guides (in Turkish). Lonely Planet. p. 65. ISBN 978-1-74104-479-9. Retrieved ... Retrieved 15 March 2016. Crotty, Jim (1997). How to Talk American: A Guide to Our Native Tongues. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. pp ... Retrieved 14 March 2016. Alison Mitchell (24 July 1999). "House Puts 'Three-Martini Lunch' Tax Break Back on the Table". The ...
She competed at the 1992 Winter Olympics and in the 1994 Winter Olympics representing Poland. "SS - Person Bio". www.isu.html. ... "Ewa WASILEWSKA - Olympic Speed skating , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 2016-06-16. Retrieved 2018-01-27. Eva ...
"Poland Rhythmic Gymnastics at the 2004 Athina Summer Games , Olympics at Sports-Reference.com". Olympics at Sports-Reference. ... "Anna MROZINSKA - Olympic Gymnastics Rhythmic , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 2016-06-25. Retrieved 2017-09-12. " ...
Bartosz Głowacki (armoured train)
"Poland". Armoured Trains. Seaforth Publishing. p. 362. ISBN 9781848322653. Retrieved 10 December 2018. "[PP 53] then withdrew ...
Poland". European Handball Federation. Retrieved 24 January 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Maciej Gębala at ... He competed at the 2016 European Men's Handball Championship and at the 2017 World Men's Handball Championship. His younger ...
Polish People's Party
Nordsieck, Wolfram (2019). "Poland". Parties and Elections in Europe. Retrieved 2 December 2019. "Kosiniak-Kamysz: PSL jest ... "FACTBOX: Profiles of Poland's main political parties". Reuters. 7 September 2007. Retrieved 6 June 2019. Nardelli, Alberto (22 ... The party's name traces its tradition to an agrarian party in Austro-Hungarian-controlled Galician Poland, which sent MPs to ... Mikołajczyk was soon compelled to flee Poland for his life. The communists then forced the remains of Mikołajczyk's PSL to ...
Sports-reference.com profile "Jadwiga DOERING - Olympic Canoe Sprint , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 2016-06-12. ...
Poland at the 1960 Summer Olympics nekrologi.wyborcza.pl "Krystyna NOWAKOWSKA - Olympic Athletics , Poland". International ... She represented Poland at the 1960 Summer Olympics in the 800 metres event. She also competed at the 1958 European Athletics ... 13 June 2016. Retrieved 29 September 2017. "Krystyna Nowakowska Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. ...
"Stefan DZIEDZIC - Olympic Alpine Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Nordic Combined , Poland". International Olympic Committee. 16 ... June 2016. Retrieved 24 March 2020. Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Stefan Dziedzic ...
List of awards and nominations received by Justin Timberlake
The International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography Camerimage is a festival taking place in Poland and dedicated to ... Poland. Retrieved October 3, 2018. "Past Galas". Retrieved December 25, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Gibson, ... Retrieved 25 December 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "ผลรางวัล แชนแนล วี ไทยแลนด์ มิวสิกวิดีโอ อะวอร์ดส์ #3". ... In 2016, Timberlake was honored with the Hollywood
She represented Poland at the Olympics on three occasions (1972, 1976 and in 1980). "Jadwiga SZOSZLER-WILEJTO - Olympic Archery ... Poland". International Olympic Committee. 14 June 2016. Retrieved 30 September 2017. "Jadwiga Szosler-Wilejto Bio, Stats, and ...
LGBT rights by country or territory
"The Constitution of the Republic of Poland". Sejm RP. Retrieved 5 May 2015. Marriage, being a union of a man and a woman, as ... "Poland". travel.state.gov. "Disputed revision to constitution sails through parliament". The Slovak Spectator. Retrieved 4 June ... "Judgment of the Supreme Administrative Court of Poland of 25 October 2016, II GSK 866/15". Ustawa o świadczeniach zdrowotnych ... "Judgment of the Supreme Administrative Court of Poland of 28 February 2018, II OSK 1112/16". art. 18 Konstytucji RP, który ...
Volpi, Cristiana (2013). "Poland". In Re Rebaudengo, Adele (ed.). Pavilions and Garden of Venice Biennale. Rome: Contrasto. p. ... The Polish pavilion houses Poland's national representation during the Venice Biennale arts festivals. The Venice Biennale is ... Alex Greenberger (February 5, 2019), Roman Stanczak Will Represent Poland at the 2019 Venice Biennale ARTnews. Russeth, Andrew ... Greenberger, Alex (February 5, 2019). "Roman Stanczak Will Represent Poland at the 2019 Venice Biennale". ARTnews. Retrieved ...
Poland. Samborska, Karolina. "tajik kitchen stories". Karolina Samborska // Photographer. Akiner, Shirin (1986). Islamic ... Retrieved 26 August 2016. Jenkins II, Mark D. (May 26 - September 8, 2014). "Being Yaghnobi: Expressions of Identity, Place, ... Retrieved 26 August 2016. Cite journal requires ,journal= (help) "Ягноб - Древняя Согдиана: Прошлое, Настоящее и Будущее". ...
2014 in literature
"Poet Tadeusz Rozewicz dies, aged 92". Radio Poland. 2014-04-24. Retrieved 2016-07-11. Parini, Jay (8 May 2014). "Farley Mowat ... Poland, October) Niall Williams - History of the Rain Chris Van Allsburg - The Misadventures of Sweetie Pie David Almond A Song ... Retrieved 15 December 2016. "Ali Smith wins Goldsmiths Prize for How to be Both". BBC News. 13 November 2014. Retrieved 13 ... Retrieved 15 December 2016. "King Charles III". almeida.co.uk. Almeida Theatre. Retrieved 27 January 2021. Christopher Hawtree ...
Tadeusz Piotrowski, Poland's Holocaust, McFarland & Company, 1997, ISBN 0-7864-0371-3, Google Print, p.164. "Holocaust Revealed ... Joanna B. Michlic (2006). Poland's Threatening Other: The Image of the Jew from 1880 to the Present. University of Nebraska ... Browning, Christopher R. (1998) . "Arrival in Poland" (PDF file, direct download 7.91 MB complete). Ordinary Men: Reserve ... Jan Tomasz Gross, "Neighbors: The Destruction of the Jewish Community in Jedwabne, Poland", Penguin Books, Princeton University ...
"Gdańsk (Poland)". Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved 3 April 2009.. *^ "Stephen Bathory (king of Poland)". Encyclopædia ... a b c map dated 1899 of parts of Poland *^ a b c d CYBERSKI, JERZY; GRZEŚ, MAREK; GUTRY-KORYCKA, MAŁGORZATA; NACHLIK, ELŻBIETA ... The Vistula (/ˈvɪstjʊlə/; Polish: Wisła; German: Weichsel [ˈvaɪksl̩]), the longest and largest river in Poland, is the 9th- ... of Poland. The Vistula rises at Barania Góra in the south of Poland, 1,220 meters (4,000 ft) above sea level in the Silesian ...
Holy Roman Empire
As the result of Ostsiedlung, less-populated regions of Central Europe (i.e. the territory of today's Poland and Czech Republic ... Wilson, Peter H. (2016). Heart of Europe: A History of the Holy Roman Empire. Belknap Press. ISBN 978-0674058095. .. ... Wilson, Peter H. (2016). The Holy Roman Empire: A Thousand Years of Europe's History. London: Penguin Books. ISBN 978-0-141- ... Retrieved 6 April 2016.. *^ Heinz H. F. Eulau (1941). "Theories of Federalism under the Holy Roman Empire". The American ...
Poland, Professor Jacek Tittenbrun of Poznan University. "The economic and social processes that led to the revolt of the ... It is not to be confused with Labour Union (Poland) or Labour Union (UK). ... In Poland, the biggest trade union Solidarity emerged as an anti-communist movement with religious nationalist overtones ... The Politics of West German Trade Unions: Strategies of Class and Interest Representation in Growth and Crisis (Routledge, 2016 ...
Liquefied natural gas
Some scientists and local residents have raised concerns about the potential effect of Poland's LNG infrastructure on marine ... Retrieved 1 April 2016.. *^ a b c d e f g h i World Bank Group. Comparison of Mini-Micro LNG and CNG for Commercialization of ... Retrieved 2 December 2016.. *^ a b c d e The Outlook for Global Trade in Liquefied Natural Gas Projections to the Year 2020, ... 2016. 8.4 (2 x 4.2). INPEX, Total S.A. 24% Das Island I Trains 1-2. Abu Dhabi. UAE. 1977. 3.4 (1.7 x 2). ADGAS (ADNOC, BP, ...
Trees now believed to have been infected with this pathogen were reported dying in large numbers in Poland in 1992, and by ... There are few official figures available, but the disease has caused a large-scale decline of ash trees across Poland, and ... Trees now believed to have been infected with this pathogen were first reported dying in Poland in 1992. It is now entrenched ... Retrieved 23 March 2016.. *^ a b c "FRAXBACK - Category: Chalara". FRAXBACK. Archived from the original on 4 August 2014. ...
List of aerospace engineering schools
Poland. *Poznan University of Technology. *Rzeszów University of Technology. *Warsaw University of Technology ... 2016. Retrieved 2016-06-06.. *^ "The Daniel Guggenheim School of Engineering, Georgia Tech". ae.gatech.edu. Retrieved 6 June ... Retrieved 2016-05-23.. CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) *^ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-06-24. ... Retrieved 2016-05-23.. CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) *^ "Research [email protected] - Commentary (Volume 14 Issue 3)". ...
Wikipedia:In the news/Candidates/December 2006
Poland and Bulgaria come 2nd and 3rd. Russia is the new champion in the women's tournament. ... 14:20, 16 December 2006 (UTC) *Please calm down. Writing in caps lock doesn't make your arguments any stronger, and Wikipedia ...
Neanderthals were present in the region now occupied by Poland. ... August 2016).. *Donsmaps: a vast repository of Paleolithic ... Gavashelishvili, A.; Tarkhnishvili, D. (2016). "Biomes and human distribution during the last ice age". Global Ecology and ...
Alfred Katz (1970). The Establishment of Ghettos in [occupied] Poland. Poland's Ghettos at War. Twayne Publishers, New York: ... The Holocaust by bullets (as opposed to the Holocaust by gas) went on in the territory of occupied Poland in conjunction ... Browning, Christopher R. (1998) . Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland (PDF). ... Given that Poland was home to the largest Jewish population in the world, and that, in a couple of years, it would house the ...
In Poland during only Augustów chase 1945 2 000 were detained, about 600 of them perished. It was outside the SU. Why should ... The Soviets were fighting the same war against the forest brothers as against the cursed soldiers in Poland. Speaking of which ... Similar anti-Soviet Eastern European resistance groups fought against Soviet and communist rule in Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, ... 126.96.36.199 (talk) 02:42, 18 October 2016 (UTC). "Roses Bloom Red". There is a Soviet book I read a while ago (I read ...
2003 European Figure Skating Championships
Poland. 18.0. 9. 9. 9 10 Kristin Fraser / Igor Lukanin. Azerbaijan. 20.0. 10. 10. 10 ...
Berlin Brandenburg Airport
EuroCity trains will also connect to Wrocław and Kraków in Poland, Amsterdam in the Netherlands and Prague in the Czech ... Over 10% of passengers are expected to come from Poland, also thanks to upgraded highways on the Polish side of the border ... "Polen eröffnet neue Autobahn" [Poland opens new motorway]. Märkische Oderzeitung. 30 November 2011.. ... Retrieved 17 May 2016.. *^ a b Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg Handbuch (PDF). Berliner Flughafen-Gesellschaft mbH. Archived from ...
Poland. Smoking in public places was banned in Poland on 15 November 2010 by a change in parliamentary act "On Defending ... However, after two years in effect the ban did not affect the number of active smokers in Poland. According to a 2012 poll by ... Retrieved 10 June 2016.. *^ "Duterte signs EO on nationwide smoking ban". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 18 May 2017. Retrieved 18 ... "16 January 2016.. *^ Marks, Kathy (9 July 2008). "World's smallest state aims to become the first smoke-free paradise island". ...
Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, and the USA. ... Its name was shortened to London Seminary in September 2016. Pastors' Academy. The Pastors' Academy (formerly The John ... Robert Strivens (2 September 2016). "Our new look explained". London Seminary. Retrieved 6 September 2016.. ...
Poland GA, Jacobson RM (March 2001). "The prevention of Lyme disease with vaccine". Vaccine. 19 (17-19): 2303-8. doi:10.1016/ ... The first study dates to 1883 in Breslau, Germany (now Wrocław, Poland), where physician Alfred Buchwald described a man who ... Retrieved 8 December 2016.. *^ a b c "Tips to prevent tick bytes". Insect repellents. Environmental Protection Agency. 15 July ... Retrieved 5 July 2016.. *^ a b "Lyme Disease Diagnosis and Testing". cdc.gov. 10 January 2013. Archived from the original on 2 ...
a b c d e f g h i j k l m Greydanus 2016. ... a b c d e f English 2016, p. 132. *^ a b English 2016, pp. 132- ... a b c d e f English 2016, p. 133. *^ Le Saux, Françoise Hazel Marie (2005). A companion to Wace. D.S. Brewer. ISBN 978-1-84384- ... Retrieved 15 December 2016.. *^ a b "The Real Face of Santa". Archived from the original on 12 November 2014. Retrieved 12 ... Retrieved 25 August 2016.. *^ "Turks want Santa's bones returned". BBC News. 28 December 2009. Archived from the original on 22 ...
Barbados-United States relations
In the early 17th century Barbadians began large-scale migration from Barbados to the areas of North and South Carolina, becoming among some of the first resident settlers in those states. The first English settlement in South Carolina was made in 1670, when three shiploads of emigrants from Barbados sailed up the Ashley River. The first ship to land was the Carolina, in April 1670. It was followed shortly by the Port Royal and the Three Brothers. These three ships left Barbados with 150 people on board; two died en route. The settlers pitched their tents on its banks and built a town, which has since wholly disappeared. Ten years later, a more favorable site for the town, between the Cooper and Ashley Rivers, was chosen. This is where Charles Town was founded in 1680, where it remains today with the slightly altered name Charleston. Since the Barbadians had been in the "plantation" business for decades, they brought this concept and its associated culture to Charles Town in the 1670s. ...
East New York, Brooklyn
18, 1926, in the shtetl of Yzeran (also known as Jezierzany), then in Poland and now in Ukraine. He came to the United States ... Accessed June 14, 2016. *^ a b "NYPD - 75th Precinct". www.nyc.gov. New York City Police Department. Retrieved October 3, 2016. ... 2016. Retrieved September 8, 2017.. *^ "New Yorkers are living longer, happier and healthier lives". New York Post. June 4, ... Accessed June 16, 2016. *^ a b Table PL-P3A NTA: Total Population by Mutually Exclusive Race and Hispanic Origin - New York ...
Arena Pruszków, Pruszkow,Poland. 49.470 (Failure). Team JF Duet Prinzwear. BMC Trackmachine TR01, Mavic Comete disc wheels, ... 22 January 2016. Bridie O'Donnell. 41. Super-Drome, Adelaide, Australia. 46.882 (New record). Cervelo T4 track bike.. Set a ... 27 February 2016. Evelyn Stevens. 32. OTC Velodrome, Colorado, United States of America. 47.980. (New record). Boels-Dolmans. ... 22 November 2016 Greg Swinand USA Olympic velodrome, Colorado Springs 46.895. (Failed) Planet X track bike Set a new Irish ...
Corruption in Malaysia
He was appointed in 1 August 2016 to replace former Chief Commissioner Tan Sri Abu Kassim Mohamed. Similarly, the ... "www.astroawani.com (in Malay). 30 July 2016. Retrieved 30 November 2017.. ... 2016 statement to the Malaysian press, Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Samidi estimated that over half of the 1500 ... In 2016, the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) uncovered a scheme in Selangor, in which immigration officers ...
Greater Poland Uprising (1918-19). *Estonian War of Independence (1918-1920). *Latvian War of Independence (1918-1920) ... Retrieved June 17, 2016.. *^ Erickson, Edward J. (2001). Ordered to Die: A History of the Ottoman Army in the First World War. ... Head, Michael, S. J. (2016). "The Caspian Campaign, Part I: First Phase - 1918". Warship International. LIII (1): 69-81. ISSN ...
List of tallest buildings in Turkey
This list of the tallest buildings and structures in Turkey ranks skyscrapers and towers in Turkey by height. An incomplete list of the tallest buildings in Turkey. For non-building structures, see List of tallest structures in Turkey:. ...
Poland. "Pozew zbiorowy" or class action is allowed under the Polish law since July 19, 2010. A minimum of 10 persons, ... Retrieved 2016-10-25.. *^ Barroilhet, Agustin (2016-05-27). Self-interested gatekeeping? Clashes between public and private ... Retrieved 2016-10-25.. *^ "BancoEstado devolverá US$12 millones a clientes por cobro de comisiones en cuentas de ahorro - LA ...
PolandEdit. In Poland, khat is classified as a narcotic drug, and is illegal to use, sell and possess. ... 2016. p. 44.. *^ a b David M. Anderson and Neil C. M. Carrier, University of Oxford (July 2011). "Khat: Social harms and ... Retrieved 21 June 2016.. *. Gebissa, Ezekiel (2010). Taking the Place of Food: Khat in Ethiopia. Trenton: Red Sea Press. ISBN ... Retrieved 2 May 2016.. *^ LawTech Publishing Group (2016). 2016 California Penal Code Unabridged. San Clemente: LawTech ...
Narkiewicz, Katarzyna; Narkiewicz, Marek (January 2015). "The age of the oldest tetrapod tracks from Zachełmie, Poland". ... Poland, dated to the Eifelian stage of the Middle Devonian, 390 million years ago, although these traces have also been ... Poland)". Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. 420: 173-192. Bibcode:2015PPP...420..173N. doi:10.1016/j.palaeo. ... "Tetrapod trackways from the early Middle Devonian period of Poland". Nature. 463 (7277): 43-48. Bibcode:2010Natur.463...43N. ...
Coarse woody debris
... in Białowieża Forest, Poland. Coarse woody debris (CWD) or coarse woody habitat (CWH) refers to fallen dead ... Filipiak, Michał; Sobczyk, Łukasz; Weiner, January (2016-04-09). "Fungal Transformation of Tree Stumps into a Suitable Resource ...
In many countries in Europe, such as Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Latvia, Romania, Estonia and ... Retrieved 2016-05-18.. *^ Smith, Stephen P. (2003). America's greatest brands. 2. American Brands Council. p. 46. Retrieved ... Retrieved 2016-06-06. Tooth discoloration could actually be one indication, in some people, that the product is working: after ... Archived from the original on June 30, 2016. Brinker said P&G doesn't see a need for a warning label because the number of ...
... and wanted more independence for Poland, but was loyal to the Soviet Union because of the Oder-Neisse line issue. Sartre's ... Bakewell, Sarah (2016). At the Existentialist Café. Chatto&Windus. p. 158. ISBN 9781473545328.. ... newspaper Les Temps Modernes devoted a number of special issues in 1957 and 1958 to Poland under Gomułka, praising him for his ...
Eugenio Pacelli's 1936 visit to the United States
Both Pius XII's defenders and critics have implied the existence of a deal between Pacelli and Roosevelt to silence Father Charles Coughlin, the leading Catholic critic of the New Deal, in exchange for diplomatic recognition of the Vatican. According to Cornwell, "an unspoken quid pro quo of the visit was an exchange of favors between Pacelli and President Roosevelt. Roosevelt wanted help quelling the Catholic radio priest Father Charles Coughlin, who preached weekly and subversively to an audience of fifteen million Americans". Dalin, otherwise a critic of Cornwell, is content to repeat the claim that Pacelli played a "behind-the-scenes role in silencing" Coughlin, for his own part wishing to emphasize Coughlin's personal anti-Semitism.. Indeed, on November 8, shortly after Pacelli's departure, Coughlin announced that he was making his final radio broadcast. Of course, it remains unclear what, if anything, Pacelli might have said to Coughlin to induce such a change. Although Dalin ...
Demographics of Brazil
Poland, as well as Arabic-speaking Christians from the Levant (mostly from what is now Lebanon, and less so from what is today ... Retrieved 2016-05-04.. *^ a b "O panorama lingüístico brasileiro: a coexistência de línguas minoritárias com o português" (PDF) ... Retrieved 29 March 2016.. *^ Alves-Silva, J; da Silva Santos, M; Guimarães, PE; et al. (August 2000). "The ancestry of ... According to the 2017 revision of the World Population Prospects the increase in population was 207,652,865 in 2016, ...
2016 Rally Poland - Wikipedia
"Rally Poland: Mikkelsen snatches victory after Tanak error". autosport.com/. Mikołajki, Poland: Autosport. 2016-07-03. ... Poland. Sebastian Ogier and Julien Ingrassia were the defending rally winners having won the event in the previous two seasons ... The 2016 Rally Poland (formally the 73. PZM Rajd Polski) was the seventh round of the 2016 World Rally Championship. The event ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) http://www.ewrc-results.com/final.php?e=27502&t=PZM-Rajd-Polski-Rally-Poland-2016. ...
2016 in Poland - Wikipedia
UEFA EURO 2016 - History - Scotland-Poland - UEFA.com
... with his second on 94 minutes earning Poland a draw and ending the hosts hopes. ... b,Scotland 2-2 Poland,/b,,br /,Qualifying top scorer Robert Lewandowski added two more, ... Scotland 2-2 Poland. Qualifying top scorer Robert Lewandowski added two more, with his second on 94 minutes earning Poland a ... Scotland 2-2 Poland. Qualifying top scorer Robert Lewandowski added two more, with his second on 94 minutes earning Poland a ...
Jesuits' MAGIS 2016 Program Draws 2,200 Young Adults Worldwide to Poland
More than 2,000 young adults from all over the world who are involved in Jesuit ministries have gathered in Poland for ... Poland (PRWEB) July 19, 2016 Łódź More than 2,000 young adults from all over the world who are involved in Jesuit ministries ... A total of 97 different experiments are taking place across Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania from July 17 to ... To learn more about MAGIS, visit magis2016.org and follow the MAGIS Poland 2016 pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat ...
OECD Economic Survey of Poland launches Tuesday 22 March 2016 - OECD
The OECD Economic Assessment of Poland, to be published on Tuesday 22 March, discusses the countrys recent performance and ... www.oecd.org/poland/economic-survey-poland.htm. You are invited to include this Internet link in reports on the Survey. ... OECD Economic Survey of Poland launches Tuesday 22 March 2016. 15/03/16 - The OECD Economic Assessment of Poland, to be ... Journalists will be allowed advance access to the electronic version of the OECD Economic Survey of Poland, by e-mail and under ...
CrossFit Defense Trainer Course - Warsaw, Poland - September 24-25, 2016 | Summary | powered by RegOnline
Mazovian District 01-882 Poland. Please contact [email protected] with any questions using the ... 2016 - Sunday, September 25, 2016 . Where: CrossFit Elektromoc, Zeromskiego 17c Warsaw, ... CrossFit Defense Trainer Course - Warsaw, Poland - September 24-25, 2016 Saturday, September 24, 2016 - Sunday, September 25, ... CrossFit Defense Trainer Course - Warsaw, Poland - September 24-25, 2016 Warsaw, Mazovian District ...
Poland's National Museum in Szczecin wins World Building of the Year 2016 | Inhabitat - Green Design, Innovation, Architecture,...
... has named National Museum and Dialogue Center in Szczecin of northwest Poland World Building of the Year 2016. ... Polands National Museum in Szczecin wins World Building of the Year 2016 Share Pin Tweet + ... One thought on "Polands National Museum in Szczecin wins World Building of the Year 2016" * ... The World Architecture Festival (WAF) has named National Museum and Dialogue Center in Szczecin of northwest Poland World ...
Poland Freight Transport and Shipping Report Q2 2016
... BMI View: We ... Table: Major Ports Data (Poland 2013-2020) Table: Trade Overview (Poland 2013-2020) Table: Key Trade Indicators (Poland 2013- ... Table: Trade Overview (Poland 2013-2020) Table: Key Trade Indicators (Poland 2013-2020) Table: Main Import Partners (2006-2013 ... Table: Road Freight (Poland 2013-2020) Rail Freight Forecast Table: Rail Freight (Poland 2013-2020) Air Freight Forecast Table ...
Incidence of infectious diseases in Poland 2016 | Statistic
In that year, 53 people per 100,000 in Poland were infected with scarlet fever, while approximately 18 per 100,000 inhabitants ... This statistic displays the incidence of infectious diseases in Poland in 2016. ... Poland: Infant mortality rate from 2007 to 2017 (in deaths per 1,000 live births)Infant mortality rate in Poland 2017 ... Annual health expenditure per capita in Poland from 2010 to 2017 (in Polish zloty)Health expenditure per capita in Poland 2010- ...
African Swine Fever Epidemic, Poland, 2014-2015 - Volume 22, Number 7-July 2016 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC
We evaluated ASF spread in Poland during these 18 months. Phylogenetic analysis indicated repeated incursions of genetically ... In Poland, African swine fever (ASF) emerged in February 2014; by August 2015, the virus had been detected in >130 wild ... in viruses from Poland highlighted by the presence of separate clusters on the phylogenetic tree clearly indicates that Poland ... apply to the situation in Poland. So far, the number of cases in wild boar in Poland has greatly outnumbered outbreaks among ...
Poland: most popular payment systems 2016-2018 I Survey
This statistic shows the results of a survey on the most popular payment systems in Poland from 2016 to 2018. According to the ... Share of enterprises that make B2B and B2G e-commerce sales via a website in Poland from 2013 to 2018Poland: share of ... Share of enterprises that make B2C e-commerce sales via a website in Poland from 2013 to 2018Poland: share of enterprises that ... Devices used by customer in Poland to purchase goods online from 2015 to 2018*Devices used to purchase goods online in Poland ...
NUTRIAD Presents Poland 2016 Mycotoxin Survey Maize - The Dairy Site
POLAND - Mycotoxins are a hidden danger in animal feed. One of the most important negative factors in crop production and ... POLAND - Mycotoxins are a hidden danger in animal feed. One of the most important negative factors in crop production and ... Table 2 - Comparison of mycotoxin contamination of maize in Poland from the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 ... the current maize crop in Poland should not automatically be considered safe for inclusion into finished feed rations for all ...
Poland - 2016: Decision making and legal capacity in dementia - Country comparisons - Policy in Practice - Alzheimer Europe
Poland. 2016: Decision making and legal capacity in dementia. Consent. Consent to medical treatment. Under the Physicians ... According to the Constitution of the Republic of Poland of 2 April 1997, people who have been subjected by a court of law to ... There is no legal framework in Poland for the use of advance directives in healthcare and for end-of-life decision making ( ... Similarly, the Electoral Law of 12 April 2001 on Elections to the Seym of the Republic of Poland, people who have been ...
2016 Poland Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: Volume and Sales Forecasts for 40 Tests, Emerging...
2016 Poland Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: Volume and Sales Forecasts ... ... 2016 Poland Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: Volume and Sales Forecasts for 40 Tests, Emerging ... "2016 Poland Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: Volume and Sales Forecasts for 40 Tests, Emerging ...
Highlights from the 36th European Society of Surgical Oncology Congress (ESSO 36), 14-16 September 2016, Kracow, Poland:...
Virological and Epidemiological Situation in the Influenza Epidemic Seasons 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 in Poland. [BVS]
... was available in Poland. Nonetheless, the vaccination rate remained at one of the lowest level in Europe, fluctuating between 3 ... In the 2016/2017 epidemic season in Poland, the incidence of influenza was 1,692 per 100,000 population. The influenza A virus ... The peak incidence, based on the number of clinical specimens tested, was in weeks 4-5 of 2017 and week 8 of 2018 in the 2016/ ... Virological and Epidemiological Situation in the Influenza Epidemic Seasons 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 in Poland. Autor(es): ...
Photos of the week: July 22-29, 2016
Poland - Confessional. A priest waits for faithful in a confessional before a mass led by Pope Francis in Krakow, Poland July ... Pope Francis is helped after falling as he arrives at the Jasna Gora shrine in Czestochowa, Poland July 28, 2016. ... People play the Pokemon Go game at a park at Tin Shui Wai on July 26, 2016 in Hong Kong. "Pokemon Go," which has been a smash- ... Flames are reflected in a backyard swimming pool at the Sand Fire on July 23 2016 near Santa Clarita, California. Fueled by ...
Poland rejects Russian report on plane crash - Telegraph
Polands prime minister says Russias draft report on the causes of this years plane crash in Russia that killed Polands ... Poland rejects Russian report on plane crash Polands prime minister says Russias draft report on the causes of this years ... We celebrate and remember the culture stars who have passed away in 2016 ... Culture stars who died in 2016 Culture News ... plane crash in Russia that killed Polands president is ...
Changes in mortality and years of life lost due to lung cancer in Poland, 2000-2016 | Journal of Translational Medicine | Full...
Lung cancer still poses a serious epidemiological problem in Poland and the number of years of life lost due to this cause ... The study material was 375,151 death certificates of all inhabitants of Poland who died in the period 2000-2016 due to lung ... The aim of the study was to evaluate trends of mortality and the number of years of life lost due to lung cancer in Poland, in ... SEYLLp values in this sex group increased from 464.8 in the year 2000 to 774.7 in the year 2016 (APC = 3.3%).With regards to ...
Occupational diseases in Poland in 2016].
The aim of the work is to present the epidemiological situation in the field of occupational diseases in Poland in 2016. The ... 2119 cases of occupational diseases were recorded in Poland, i.e. 14.3 cases per 100 000 employed persons. The incidence rate ... Wyniki: W 2016 r. stwierdzono w Polsce 2119 przypadków chorób zawodowych, tj. 14,3 przypadków na 100 tys. pracujących. ... accordance with the applicable case law system in Poland and reported to the Central Register of Occupational Diseases in 2016 ...
RSC Organic Division Ireland Regional Meeting 2016
World Emerging Diseases Conference 2016 | 29 - 30 March 2016
Dr Gregory A. Poland Director of Mayo Vaccine. Research Group. Mayo Clinic ... In 2016, the World Vaccine Congress Washington has been divided in 7 different conference streams at your disposal, an ideal ... World Emerging Diseases Conference 2016. 29 - 30 March. Grand Hyatt, Washington D.C., USA ...
Insight report On Poland Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook... - Knowledge Hub
The Report Poland Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2022 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, ... GlobalDatas new report, Poland Cardiovascular Device Market Outlook to 2022, provides key market data on the Poland ... 4.1 Cardiac Assist Devices Market, Poland, Revenue Mix ($m), 2014 56. 4.2 Cardiac Assist Devices Market, Poland, Segment ... 5 Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market, Poland 84. 5.1 Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market, Poland, Revenue Mix ($m), ...
Obama in Poland to Boost Ties, Learn Lessons | Fox News
President Obama on Friday gave his attention to Poland, hoping to inject some vigor into a relationship with an ally that has ... At that time, Washington was seen as both a model of democracy that helped end the Cold War and as Poland's main guarantor ... The president landed in the capital of Warsaw on a cool and cloudy evening for an overnight stay in Poland, a strategically ... The memorial in central Warsaw is dedicated to all the unknown soldiers who have given their lives to Poland in past wars. ...
Statistics Poland / Topics / National accounts / Annual national accounts / Revised estimate of gross domestic product for the...
Revised estimate of gross domestic product for the year 2016 A A A 23.10.2017 ... The real growth rate for gross domestic product increased in 2016 by 2.9% in comparison to the previously published increase by ... taking into account the more complete annual information on the results for the whole of 2016 on: finance of corporations, ... Together with the press release on "General government deficit and debt in 2016", the Central Statistical Office publishes a ...
Key Developments | Reuters.co.uk
Polands Lotos says it expects more shipments of U.S. crude Thursday, 26 Oct 2017 Oct 26 (Reuters) - Grupa Lotos SA :Polands ... Polands Lotos says delayed project to hurt results in 2018 Friday, 12 Jan 2018 Jan 12 (Reuters) - Grupa Lotos SA ::Polands ... Polands PGNiG and Lotos sign gas supply deal Thursday, 26 Oct 2017 Oct 26 (Reuters) - Grupa Lotos SA , PGNiG :State-run gas ... Polands Lotos mulls PLN 8 bln projects co-financed by EIB Tuesday, 21 Jun 2016 Grupa Lotos : Polands No.2 oil refiner Grupa ...
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016
Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016 which gives an overview, Demand, Supply Trends and industry analysis reports. #569679 ... Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016. By Bharatbook , March 23rd 2012 , Views: loading ... Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance provides ... ABS industry market dynamics in Poland from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by ...
LIVE Poland - Finland - International friendlies - 26 March 2016 - Eurosport UK
Head-to-head: see historical stats and visit our detailed profiles for Poland vs Finland. Get all the latest on Football: ... Have your say by voting on who will win between Poland and Finland? Enjoy some pre-match reading with related articles about ... Poland - Finland. International friendlies - 26 March 2016. International friendlies - Follow the Football match between Poland ... The match starts at 16:30 on 26 March 2016. Our live coverage lets you follow all the key moments as they happen.. ...
England-Poland | Statistics | Women's Under-17 | UEFA.com
UEFA.com is the official site of UEFA, the Union of European Football Associations, and the governing body of football in Europe. UEFA works to promote, protect and develop European football across its 55 member associations and organises some of the worlds most famous football competitions, including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Womens Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, UEFA EURO and many more. The site features the latest European football news, goals, an extensive archive of video and stats, as well as insights into how the organisation works, including information on financial fair play, how UEFA supports grassroots football and the UEFA HatTrick funding scheme.
First flight Abortion Drone, Poland 2015 @ Women on Waves
Abortion ship Poland 2003 On June 16, 2003 Women on Waves set sail for Poland. We were invited by a… ... If the abortion rate in Poland is as low as in Germany, in reality at least 48000 underground abortions take place in Poland ... First flight Abortion Drone, Poland 2015. The Abortion Drone was a success, women in Poland receive medical abortions. The ... In Poland, a pregnant woman cannot be subjected to punishment for illegal abortion or for any other action leading to a ...
20172018PolishNUTRIAD Mycotoxin Survey2020Marca 2016Warsaw2019Concluded that this year's harvest2000WarszawaRussia1989RokuPolsce2,000YearPeople'sOECDOrganisationPopulationTwitterAbortionPolskiSlovakiaInnovationDotyczącychNewsPageEstoniaReportForecastPoloniaNATOEpidemiological SituationDataStatistics PolandEuropeCelebrateCountryKrakowEurope'sNavigationProtestEventGrossLocallyMainObamaCountries
- The statistic contains additional data from the separate Gemius reports for 2016 and 2017. (statista.com)
- Virological and Epidemiological Situation in the Influenza Epidemic Seasons 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 in Poland. (bvsalud.org)
- In the 2016/2017 epidemic season in Poland, the incidence of influenza was 1,692 per 100,000 population. (bvsalud.org)
- The peak incidence, based on the number of clinical specimens tested, was in weeks 4-5 of 2017 and week 8 of 2018 in the 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 epidemic seasons, respectively. (bvsalud.org)
- As of the 2017/2018 season, a quadrivalent vaccine, consisting of two antigens of influenza A subtypes and another two of influenza B virus, was available in Poland. (bvsalud.org)
- During 2016-2019, regional HepB3 coverage increased from 82% to 92%, partly because three more countries (Norway, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom) ¶¶ introduced universal infant HepB vaccination during 2017-2018. (cdc.gov)
- Among the countries that provided universal infant HepB vaccination, those that reported ≥90% HepB3 coverage among infants increased from 37 (82%) of 45 countries during 2016-2017 to 41 (85%) of 48 countries in 2019. (cdc.gov)
- Leon Podkaminer's most recent economic forecast on Poland sketches a sound development for 2017 and 2018. (wiiw.ac.at)
- Posted February 20th, 2017 - News Posted for Poland News , World Surfing News . (isasurf.org)
- We would like to proudly inform that for the first time in Eastern Europe, the ISA Surf Instructor level 1 course will come to Poland mid may 2017! (isasurf.org)
- This statistic shows the results of a survey on the most popular payment systems in Poland from 2016 to 2018. (statista.com)
- Poland's Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki visits the Ulma Family Museum of Poles Who Saved Jews during WWII in Markowa, Poland Feb. 2, 2018. (theepochtimes.com)
- For references , please go to https://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/air/country-fact-sheets/2018-country-fact-sheets/poland or scan the QR code. (europa.eu)
- By going into different and little-known situations, Ignatius teaches us how to look at God, ourselves and others in a new way," says Polish Jesuit Marek Firlejczyk, coordinator of the Ignatian experiments for MAGIS 2016. (prweb.com)
- Exports will increase as significant importers of Polish goods - Germany, the United Kingdom, CzechRepublic, France and Russia - are all expected to achieve an increase in imports in 2016. (marketresearch.com)
- According to "World Health Organization (WHO) global report on trends in prevalence of tobacco smoking", in the year 2016, 23.4% of the Polish population, aged 15 and above, were daily nicotine smokers [ 11 ]. (biomedcentral.com)
- An overview of the latest trends in the arrangement of shops on the Polish market - what's new, fun, cool concepts you what to implement what works in Poland (because probably not all that "the world", in our work? (aplusd.pl)
- Poland, which has gone through a painful public debate in recent years after the publication of research showing some Poles participated in the Nazi atrocities, has long sought to discourage use of the term "Polish camps" to refer to Nazi camps on its territory, arguing that the phrase implies complicity. (theepochtimes.com)
- The report was produced to help the Polish government design an innovation support system that would enhance the impact of more than 10 billion Euro that Poland will invest in innovation by 2020, largely financed by the European Union. (worldbank.org)
- On behalf of the Polish Student Oragnization, Inc., we would like to ask you to sign this petition that demands American toy maker, Mattel, to withdraw a party game, over a reference to "Nazi Poland" on one of its cards. (ipetitions.com)
- Poland is unfairly blamed for the German tortures that were carried out on Polish soil by outsiders. (ipetitions.com)
- WARSAW, Poland - The Polish government says it has backed a plan to lower the retirement age to 60 for women and 65 for men, from the current level of 67 for all. (foxnews.com)
- This August the Polish Surfing Association is holding the tenth edition of the Polish surfing championships - The ERGO Hestia Polish Surfing Challenge 2016. (isasurf.org)
- On November 14, 2016, AHA president Pat Manning sent a letter to Polish President Andrzej Duda expressing concern over the government's treatment and potential prosecution of Jan T. Gross, professor of history at Princeton University. (historians.org)
- We therefore ask you and your fellow leaders of the Polish state to take whatever steps you can to ensure that the law in question is not enacted, and that Professor Gross-a scholar of whom Poland can be deservedly proud-is not prosecuted for the pursuit of historical truth that has always animated his scholarship. (historians.org)
- Then, just after Christmas, Anne Applebaum took to the pages of The Washington Post ( again ), essentially to lament that her Polish husband's political party had been thrown out of power by voters, and that Poland had the audacity to continue governing itself without him. (theweek.com)
NUTRIAD Mycotoxin Survey2
- Poland - Tuberculosis treatment success rate (% of registered cases) - actual values, historical data, forecasts and projections were sourced from the World Bank on October of 2020. (cloudfront.net)
- In 2016, the WHO Regional Office for Europe set hepatitis B control program targets for 2020, including 1) ≥90% coverage with 3 doses of hepatitis B vaccine (HepB3), 2) ≥90% coverage with interventions to prevent mother-to-child transmission (MTCT) of HBV, † and 3) ≤0.5% prevalence of HBV surface antigen (HBsAg) § in age groups eligible for vaccination with hepatitis B vaccine (HepB) ( 2 - 4 ). (cdc.gov)
- Od 23 marca 2016 r. klienci mogą już zamawiać nową wersję oprogramowania geomarketingowego RegioGraph. (gfk.com)
- The president landed in the capital of Warsaw on a cool and cloudy evening for an overnight stay in Poland, a strategically important U.S. ally in Central Europe. (foxnews.com)
- The memorial in central Warsaw is dedicated to all the unknown soldiers who have given their lives to Poland in past wars. (foxnews.com)
- WARSAW-Poland is seeing a resurgence of anti-Semitism over pending legislation that would impose jail terms for suggestions that the nation was complicit in the Holocaust, local minority groups warned, as pressure mounts on the president to veto the bill. (theepochtimes.com)
- SMi Group's Mobile Deployable Communications conference is returning for its 9th year will be taking place in the new location of Warsaw, Poland. (smi-online.co.uk)
- It is estimated that around a thousand wolves live in Poland, and their range is constantly widening," says Dr Robert Mysłajek from the Institute of Genetics and Biotechnology, Faculty of Biology , University of Warsaw. (gov.pl)
- In addition to events scheduled in Tunisia, Romania and Hungary (see RTD-News RCN 6446), a conference will take place in Warsaw, Poland, on 18 September 1996. (europa.eu)
- 2016-07-08T21:01:11-04:00 https://images.c-span.org/Files/1e3/20160708210617001_hd.jpg President Obama, Donald Tusk, and Jean-Claude Juncker spoke with reporters following a meeting in Warsaw, Poland. (c-span.org)
- President Obama , Donald Tusk , and Jean-Claude Juncker spoke with reporters following a meeting in Warsaw, Poland. (c-span.org)
- The 6th Warsaw School of Statistical Physics took place in Sandomierz from June 25 to July 2, 2016. (ceeol.com)
Concluded that this year's harvest1
- The wheat and triticale mycotoxin survey conducted by Nutriad in 2016 concluded that this year's harvest of wheat and triticale in Poland is of concerning quality in terms of mycotoxin contamination. (thepoultrysite.com)
- The aim of the study was to evaluate trends of mortality and the number of years of life lost due to lung cancer in Poland, in the period 2000-2016. (biomedcentral.com)
- The study material was 375,151 death certificates of all inhabitants of Poland who died in the period 2000-2016 due to lung cancer. (biomedcentral.com)
- The SEYLL p index, calculated per 100,000 inhabitants, increased from 1189.9 in the year 2000 to 1250.5 in the year 2016. (biomedcentral.com)
- SEYLL p values in this sex group increased from 464.8 in the year 2000 to 774.7 in the year 2016 (APC = 3.3%).With regards to males, SEYLL p values, calculated for 100,000 male population, decreased in the analyzed period from 1961.1 to 1758.3. (biomedcentral.com)
- Warszawa, 12 stycznia 2016 r. (gfk.com)
- Yet two and a half centuries later, during the Partitions of Poland (1772-1918), it disappeared, parceled out among the contending empires of Russia , Prussia , and Austria . (britannica.com)
- During the 18th century, internal disorders weakened the nation, and in a series of agreements between 1772 and 1795, Russia, Prussia, and Austria partitioned Poland among themselves. (cia.gov)
- Poland is among nine Eastern European countries which last month sent a letter to the European Commission calling it to block the Nord Stream-2 gas pipeline from Russia to Germany via the Baltic Sea. (rt.com)
- Since 1989, Poland has been one of the fastest growing economies in Europe and has more than doubled its gross domestic product. (worldbank.org)
- W 2016 roku siła nabywcza dla handlu detalicznego Polaków wyniosła okrągłe 89 mld euro. (gfk.com)
- Celem pracy jest przedstawienie sytuacji epidemiologicznej w zakresie chorób zawodowych w Polsce w 2016 r. (openrepository.com)
- Materiał i metody: Przeanalizowano przypadki chorób zawodowych stwierdzonych zgodnie z obowiązującym w Polsce systemem orzeczniczym i obligatoryjnie zgłaszanych do centralnego Rejestru Chorób Zawodowych w 2016 r. (openrepository.com)
- Wyniki: W 2016 r. stwierdzono w Polsce 2119 przypadków chorób zawodowych, tj. (openrepository.com)
- Łódź More than 2,000 young adults from all over the world who are involved in Jesuit ministries have gathered in Poland for MAGIS 2016. (prweb.com)
- Poland enjoyed the lion's share of possession again after the break but once again they were stunned when Fletcher sent a left-foot curler past Fabiański to leave Gordon Strachan's men on the verge of a priceless win as they sought to end their 18-year exile from major championships. (uefa.com)
- The World Architecture Festival (WAF) has named National Museum and Dialogue Center in Szczecin of northwest Poland World Building of the Year 2016. (inhabitat.com)
- In that year, 53 people per 100,000 in Poland were infected with scarlet fever, while approximately 18 per 100,000 inhabitants suffered from whooping cough. (statista.com)
- Based on these results, it can be assumed that 2016 is an average year in terms of maize mycotoxin contamination in Poland. (thedairysite.com)
- The year 2016 is dedicated to three main trends. (aplusd.pl)
- Together with the press release on "General government deficit and debt in 2016", the Central Statistical Office publishes a revised estimate of gross domestic product for the year 2016. (gov.pl)
- If the abortion rate in Poland is as low as in Germany, in reality at least 48000 underground abortions take place in Poland every year! (womenonwaves.org)
- Throughout 2016, a year rife with global Islamist terrorism and horrific human rights violations, the UN General Assembly passed 20 resolutions against Israel and four against all other countries combined. (aish.com)
- The FAA programme recognises the achievements of economic forecasters who have most accurately predicted the performance of GDP growth and consumer price inflation in their target economies for the year 2016. (wiiw.ac.at)
- Since 2014, Poland Export of Footwear Covering the Ankle with Soles and Uppers of Leather grew 82.7% year on year. (nationmaster.com)
- Since 2014, Poland Import of Flat Rolled Products of Non Alloy Steel of a Width More than 600 mm jumped by 8.2% year on year. (nationmaster.com)
- Under the pretense of checking in on Poland a year after the "populist" Law and Justice party took power, Western media outlets are almost gleefully hammering Poland for its supposedly sinister and authoritarian turn. (theweek.com)
- Drawing from the experiences of five economies (People's Republic of China, India, New Zealand, Poland and Turkey), the book concludes that broadened ownership generally has a positive impact on the governance and performance of these companies. (oecd.org)
- Hedgehogs enjoy popularity in Poland and people's approach to their protection is ever more conscious, especially that in recent years hedgehogs have clearly been settling in urban areas," Jerzy Gara, who runs the Hedgehog Rehabilitation Centre "Jerzy dla jeży" [Jerzy for hedgehogs] in Kłodzko, told Poland.pl. (gov.pl)
- 15/03/16 - The OECD Economic Assessment of Poland , to be published on Tuesday 22 March , discusses the country's recent performance and prospects for continuing convergence with the most affluent OECD countries. (oecd.org)
- Journalists will be allowed advance access to the electronic version of the OECD Economic Survey of Poland, by e-mail and under embargo, the day before release. (oecd.org)
- Women in Poland are furthermore denied the possibility to benefit from scientific advances since medical abortion, one of the essential medicines of the Wold Health Organisation, is not registered in Poland. (womenonwaves.org)
- Poland is one of the most ethnically and religiously homogenous countries in Europe, but before World War Two Jews made up 10 percent of the population and the country also had large Ukrainian, German, Belarussian and other minorities. (theepochtimes.com)
- To learn more about MAGIS, visit magis2016.org and follow the MAGIS Poland 2016 pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope over the course of the event for more updates. (prweb.com)
- The Abortion Drone was a success, women in Poland receive medical abortions. (womenonwaves.org)
- In Poland, a pregnant woman cannot be subjected to punishment for illegal abortion or for any other action leading to a miscarriage. (womenonwaves.org)
- Restrictive abortion laws like the one in Poland are violating international human rights agreements such as the right to health. (womenonwaves.org)
- Finding abortion clinic outside of Poland, takes few minutes. (womenonwaves.org)
- PZM Rajd Polski) was the seventh round of the 2016 World Rally Championship. (wikipedia.org)
- A total of 97 different experiments are taking place across Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania from July 17 to 23. (prweb.com)
- Identifying the needs and strengths of companies such as Pawel's should help ensure that their innovation and entrepreneurial potential is fully used, according to a new World Bank Group report, Toward an Innovative Poland: The Entrepreneurial Discovery Process and Business Needs Analysis . (worldbank.org)
- Innovation is a key driver for increasing the competitiveness of any economy, but it is extremely important now for Poland," says the country's Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Jerzy Kwieciński. (worldbank.org)
- We must use a well-educated labor force, which we have in Poland, for increasing competitiveness, through innovation," he says. (worldbank.org)
- W dniu 14 stycznia 2016 r. zarząd Organizacji Firm Badania Opinii i Rynku (OFBOR) podjął decyzję o przyznaniu instytutowi GfK Polonia certyfikatu Programu Kontroli Jakości Pracy Ankieterów na rok 2016 we wszystkich ośmiu kategoriach dotyczących realizacji badań. (gfk.com)
- The most compelling images from the week's news, July 22-29, 2016. (cbsnews.com)
- And before heading home Saturday to concerns, Obama was to meet with Poland's political leaders and a hold a news conference. (foxnews.com)
- SB DX @ ARL $ARLD004 ARLD004 DX news ZCZC AE04 QST de W1AW DX Bulletin 4 ARLD004 From ARRL Headquarters Newington CT January 28, 2016 To all radio amateurs SB DX ARL ARLD004 ARLD004 DX news This week's bulletin was made possible with information provided by NN7A, QRZ DX, The Daily DX, DXNL, Contest Corral from QST and the ARRL Contest Calendar and WA7BNM web sites. (arrl.org)
- Posted August 11th, 2016 - News Posted for Poland News , World Surfing News . (isasurf.org)
- Posted September 29th, 2015 - News Posted for Poland News , World Surfing News . (isasurf.org)
- Posted August 3rd, 2015 - News Posted for Poland News , World Surfing News . (isasurf.org)
- Please see January 2016 QST, page 86, and the ARRL and WA7BNM contest web sites for details. (arrl.org)
- 550 ASF cases among wild boar and outbreaks among domestic pigs were detected through 2015 in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland ( 5 ). (cdc.gov)
- This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, "2016 Poland Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: Volume and Sales Forecasts for 40 Tests, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies. (reportlinker.com)
- Insight report On Poland Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook. (mynewsdesk.com)
- GlobalDatas new report, Poland Cardiovascular Device Market Outlook to 2022, provides key market data on the Poland Cardiovascular Device market . (mynewsdesk.com)
- Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Poland ABS industry including all the major parameters. (articleside.com)
- This is the first report of an unambiguously autochthonous infection with E. granulosus s. s. in Poland. (springer.com)
- In Poland, in 2015, over 4500 cases of cystic echinococcosis in farm animals were recorded according to the report of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA and ECDC 2016 ), and in 99.56% of those cases, pigs were the intermediate hosts. (springer.com)
- Leon Podkaminer 's monthly forecast of GDP growth and consumer prices in Poland turned out to be the most accurate ones among leading forecasters for Central and Eastern Europe. (wiiw.ac.at)
- W dniu 14 stycznia 2016 r. zarząd Organizacji Firm Badania Opinii i Rynku (OFBOR) podjął decyzję o przyznaniu instytutowi GfK Polonia certyfikatu Programu Kontroli Jakości Bezpieczeństwa Informacji na rok 2016. (gfk.com)
- By the turn of the 21st century, Poland was a market-based democracy, abundant in products of all kinds and a member of both NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) and the European Union (EU), allied more strongly with western Europe than with eastern Europe but, as always, squarely between them. (britannica.com)
- Poland joined NATO in 1999 and the EU in 2004. (cia.gov)
- The aim of the work is to present the epidemiological situation in the field of occupational diseases in Poland in 2016. (openrepository.com)
- The data has been developed in accordance with the European System of National and Regional Accounts (ESA2010) introduced by European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) No 549/2013 of 21 May 2013 and the guidelines contained in the Manual on Government Deficit and Debt, Implementation of ESA2010, edition 2016. (gov.pl)
- The workshop Algorithms & Theories for the Analysis of Event Data (ATAED 2016) is a satellite event of both the 37th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency and the 16th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design ( PN 2016 and ACSD 2016 ). (fernuni-hagen.de)
- Statistics Poland / Topics / Prices, Trade / Trade / Foreign trade. (gov.pl)
- Poland , country of central Europe . (britannica.com)
- Poland is located at a geographic crossroads that links the forested lands of northwestern Europe to the sea lanes of the Atlantic Ocean and the fertile plains of the Eurasian frontier. (britannica.com)
- In the mid-1500s, united Poland was the largest state in Europe and perhaps the continent's most powerful nation. (britannica.com)
- Wheat, triticale, barley and oats harvested in 2016 across Europe have been shown to be contaminated with medium concentrations of mycotoxins. (thepoultrysite.com)
- Compared with the rest of Europe, Poland is really rich in forests - they cover up to 45 percent of certain western provinces," says Dr Mysłajek. (gov.pl)
- Using these funds efficiently will determine whether Poland will shift from imitating to generating new ideas, something it needs to do in order to converge with Western Europe. (worldbank.org)
- Balloons descend as Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and running mate Tim Kaine celebrate on the final night of the Democratic National Convention on July 28, 2016, in Philadelphia. (cbsnews.com)
- Special event station YU0TESLA is QRV during all of 2016 to celebrate the 160th birthday of Nikola Tesla. (arrl.org)
- The official number of abortions in Poland, a country with 38 million inhabitants, is only 744. (womenonwaves.org)
- Poland is essentially a cash country, and it is sometimes difficult to use credit cards in the cities, and almost impossible in rural areas. (klm.com)
- With its transformation to a democratic, market-oriented country largely completed and with large investments in defense, energy, and other infrastructure, Poland is an increasingly active member of Euro-Atlantic organizations. (cia.gov)
- Poland is a country with over 80% dependence on coal in the power sector being under political pressure of the European Union's (EU) ambitious climate policy. (springer.com)
- The Centropa & Galicja Jewish Museum weekend seminar in Krakow, 7-10 April, for 50 teachers from Germany, Poland and Ukraine. (centropa.org)
- by Christine Orford As the second-largest city in Poland , and one of the oldest, it's no surprise that there are so many amazing museums to visit in Krakow . (hostelbookers.com)
- En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies pour vous proposer des services et des offres adaptés à vos centres d'intérêts. (iba-worldwide.com)
- A supporter of former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders wears tape across her mouth in protest on the floor at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, July 25, 2016. (cbsnews.com)
- I am writing on behalf of the American Historical Association, respectfully to state our concern about events taking place in Poland with respect to the study of history, and in particular with relation to potential legal proceedings against our colleague Jan Tomasz Gross. (historians.org)
- More specifically, and more urgently, we are concerned with the actions taken against Princeton University Professor Jan Tomasz Gross, who for four decades has done exemplary work on the history of World War II and on the Shoah in Poland. (historians.org)
- There have been actions taken to strip Professor Gross of the Knight's Cross of the Order of Merit that he was quite deservedly awarded by Poland for his historical work. (historians.org)
- The second trend in 2016 it locally. (aplusd.pl)
- According to the Main Statistical Office, Poland, the production of wheat, rye, mixed grains, triticale, barley, corn and oats is forecasted to increase by approximately 6 % to 29.5 million metric tons in 2016/17. (thepoultrysite.com)
- Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton hugs President Barack Obama after making a surprise appearance onstage at the end of his speech on the third night of the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, July 27, 2016. (cbsnews.com)
- Pivoting to the last phase of a weeklong European diplomatic tour, President Obama on Friday gave his attention to Poland, hoping to inject some vigor into a relationship with an ally that has sometimes felt slighted by Washington. (foxnews.com)
- Walesa said in televised remarks that President Bronislaw Komorowski and the U.S. ambassador to Poland had called him hoping to persuade him to meet Obama. (foxnews.com)
- In 2016, the standardized death rate by this cause was the second largest among all countries of the European Union (Table 1 ). (biomedcentral.com)
- Defense Minister Bogdan Klich said the two countries would discuss a plan for Washington to station F-16 fighter jets and Hercules planes in Poland on a rotational basis starting in 2013. (foxnews.com)
- No records about the circulation of highly pathogenic E. granulosus s. s. in Poland and/or neighboring countries are available so far. (springer.com)