A rigorously mathematical analysis of energy relationships (heat, work, temperature, and equilibrium). It describes systems whose states are determined by thermal parameters, such as temperature, in addition to mechanical and electromagnetic parameters. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 12th ed)
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
A chemical reaction in which an electron is transferred from one molecule to another. The electron-donating molecule is the reducing agent or reductant; the electron-accepting molecule is the oxidizing agent or oxidant. Reducing and oxidizing agents function as conjugate reductant-oxidant pairs or redox pairs (Lehninger, Principles of Biochemistry, 1982, p471).
The voltage differences across a membrane. For cellular membranes they are computed by subtracting the voltage measured outside the membrane from the voltage measured inside the membrane. They result from differences of inside versus outside concentration of potassium, sodium, chloride, and other ions across cells' or ORGANELLES membranes. For excitable cells, the resting membrane potentials range between -30 and -100 millivolts. Physical, chemical, or electrical stimuli can make a membrane potential more negative (hyperpolarization), or less negative (depolarization).
A basic element found in nearly all organized tissues. It is a member of the alkaline earth family of metals with the atomic symbol Ca, atomic number 20, and atomic weight 40. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and combines with phosphorus to form calcium phosphate in the bones and teeth. It is essential for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles and plays a role in blood coagulation (as factor IV) and in many enzymatic processes.
The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).
A species of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria (GRAM-NEGATIVE FACULTATIVELY ANAEROBIC RODS) commonly found in the lower part of the intestine of warm-blooded animals. It is usually nonpathogenic, but some strains are known to produce DIARRHEA and pyogenic infections. Pathogenic strains (virotypes) are classified by their specific pathogenic mechanisms such as toxins (ENTEROTOXIGENIC ESCHERICHIA COLI), etc.
Amino Acid Sequence
Ion Channel Gating
The opening and closing of ion channels due to a stimulus. The stimulus can be a change in membrane potential (voltage-gated), drugs or chemical transmitters (ligand-gated), or a mechanical deformation. Gating is thought to involve conformational changes of the ion channel which alters selective permeability.
An electrophysiologic technique for studying cells, cell membranes, and occasionally isolated organelles. All patch-clamp methods rely on a very high-resistance seal between a micropipette and a membrane; the seal is usually attained by gentle suction. The four most common variants include on-cell patch, inside-out patch, outside-out patch, and whole-cell clamp. Patch-clamp methods are commonly used to voltage clamp, that is control the voltage across the membrane and measure current flow, but current-clamp methods, in which the current is controlled and the voltage is measured, are also used.
Metabolic Clearance Rate
Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
A deoxyribonucleotide polymer that is the primary genetic material of all cells. Eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms normally contain DNA in a double-stranded state, yet several important biological processes transiently involve single-stranded regions. DNA, which consists of a polysugar-phosphate backbone possessing projections of purines (adenine and guanine) and pyrimidines (thymine and cytosine), forms a double helix that is held together by hydrogen bonds between these purines and pyrimidines (adenine to thymine and guanine to cytosine).
An element in the alkali group of metals with an atomic symbol K, atomic number 19, and atomic weight 39.10. It is the chief cation in the intracellular fluid of muscle and other cells. Potassium ion is a strong electrolyte that plays a significant role in the regulation of fluid volume and maintenance of the WATER-ELECTROLYTE BALANCE.
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
A molecule that binds to another molecule, used especially to refer to a small molecule that binds specifically to a larger molecule, e.g., an antigen binding to an antibody, a hormone or neurotransmitter binding to a receptor, or a substrate or allosteric effector binding to an enzyme. Ligands are also molecules that donate or accept a pair of electrons to form a coordinate covalent bond with the central metal atom of a coordination complex. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
Biological Transport, Active
Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid
Accumulation of a drug or chemical substance in various organs (including those not relevant to its pharmacologic or therapeutic action). This distribution depends on the blood flow or perfusion rate of the organ, the ability of the drug to penetrate organ membranes, tissue specificity, protein binding. The distribution is usually expressed as tissue to plasma ratios.
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
Carbon monoxide (CO). A poisonous colorless, odorless, tasteless gas. It combines with hemoglobin to form carboxyhemoglobin, which has no oxygen carrying capacity. The resultant oxygen deprivation causes headache, dizziness, decreased pulse and respiratory rates, unconsciousness, and death. (From Merck Index, 11th ed)
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
Members of the class of compounds composed of AMINO ACIDS joined together by peptide bonds between adjacent amino acids into linear, branched or cyclical structures. OLIGOPEPTIDES are composed of approximately 2-12 amino acids. Polypeptides are composed of approximately 13 or more amino acids. PROTEINS are linear polypeptides that are normally synthesized on RIBOSOMES.
Nucleic Acid Renaturation
Surface Plasmon Resonance
A biosensing technique in which biomolecules capable of binding to specific analytes or ligands are first immobilized on one side of a metallic film. Light is then focused on the opposite side of the film to excite the surface plasmons, that is, the oscillations of free electrons propagating along the film's surface. The refractive index of light reflecting off this surface is measured. When the immobilized biomolecules are bound by their ligands, an alteration in surface plasmons on the opposite side of the film is created which is directly proportional to the change in bound, or adsorbed, mass. Binding is measured by changes in the refractive index. The technique is used to study biomolecular interactions, such as antigen-antibody binding.
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Any of various animals that constitute the family Suidae and comprise stout-bodied, short-legged omnivorous mammals with thick skin, usually covered with coarse bristles, a rather long mobile snout, and small tail. Included are the genera Babyrousa, Phacochoerus (wart hogs), and Sus, the latter containing the domestic pig (see SUS SCROFA).
Protein Structure, Secondary
Amino Acid Substitution
The naturally occurring or experimentally induced replacement of one or more AMINO ACIDS in a protein with another. If a functionally equivalent amino acid is substituted, the protein may retain wild-type activity. Substitution may also diminish, enhance, or eliminate protein function. Experimentally induced substitution is often used to study enzyme activities and binding site properties.
Voltage-dependent cell membrane glycoproteins selectively permeable to calcium ions. They are categorized as L-, T-, N-, P-, Q-, and R-types based on the activation and inactivation kinetics, ion specificity, and sensitivity to drugs and toxins. The L- and T-types are present throughout the cardiovascular and central nervous systems and the N-, P-, Q-, & R-types are located in neuronal tissue.
Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
Recombinant Fusion Proteins
The complex series of phenomena, occurring between the end of one CELL DIVISION and the end of the next, by which cellular material is duplicated and then divided between two daughter cells. The cell cycle includes INTERPHASE, which includes G0 PHASE; G1 PHASE; S PHASE; and G2 PHASE, and CELL DIVISION PHASE.
Radioisotope Dilution Technique
The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer
A strong organic base existing primarily as guanidium ions at physiological pH. It is found in the urine as a normal product of protein metabolism. It is also used in laboratory research as a protein denaturant. (From Martindale, the Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed and Merck Index, 12th ed) It is also used in the treatment of myasthenia and as a fluorescent probe in HPLC.
An essential amino acid that is necessary for normal growth in infants and for NITROGEN balance in adults. It is a precursor of INDOLE ALKALOIDS in plants. It is a precursor of SEROTONIN (hence its use as an antidepressant and sleep aid). It can be a precursor to NIACIN, albeit inefficiently, in mammals.
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Any liquid or solid preparation made specifically for the growth, storage, or transport of microorganisms or other types of cells. The variety of media that exist allow for the culturing of specific microorganisms and cell types, such as differential media, selective media, test media, and defined media. Solid media consist of liquid media that have been solidified with an agent such as AGAR or GELATIN.
The first chemical element in the periodic table. It has the atomic symbol H, atomic number 1, and atomic weight [1.00784; 1.00811]. It exists, under normal conditions, as a colorless, odorless, tasteless, diatomic gas. Hydrogen ions are PROTONS. Besides the common H1 isotope, hydrogen exists as the stable isotope DEUTERIUM and the unstable, radioactive isotope TRITIUM.
The transfer of energy of a given form among different scales of motion. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed). It includes the transfer of kinetic energy and the transfer of chemical energy. The transfer of chemical energy from one molecule to another depends on proximity of molecules so it is often used as in techniques to measure distance such as the use of FORSTER RESONANCE ENERGY TRANSFER.
Rats, Inbred Strains
Potassium Channels, Voltage-Gated
A coenzyme composed of ribosylnicotinamide 5'-diphosphate coupled to adenosine 5'-phosphate by pyrophosphate linkage. It is found widely in nature and is involved in numerous enzymatic reactions in which it serves as an electron carrier by being alternately oxidized (NAD+) and reduced (NADH). (Dorland, 27th ed)
Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
Nucleic Acid Conformation
Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
Human Kinetics. ISBN 9780736044851. Lane, Christy (2000/1995). Christy Lane's Complete Book of Line Dancing, p.2-4. Human ... Kinetics. ISBN 9780736000673. Teaching of Popular Dance. Virgil L. Morton. 1965. J Lowell Pratt & Company. pages 50-52. LoC# 66 ...
Gerroa, New South Wales
Human Kinetics. pp. 94. ISBN 0-87322-760-3. Gerroa. Thornley, Mark; Dante, Veda; Wilson, Peter (2003). Surfing Australia: A ...
Human Kinetics. p. 184. ISBN 978-1-4504-2454-7. Traditional Hindus and Trappist monks adopt vegetarian diets as a practice of ... Daugherty, Helen Ginn (1995). An Introduction to Population. Guilford Press. pp. 150. ISBN 978-0-89862-616-2. Seventh-Day ... ISBN 0-226-48214-6. Goldstein, Thomas (April 1995). Dawn of Modern Science: From the Ancient Greeks to the Renaissance. Da Capo ... V. Hellerich, Siegmar (1995). Religionizing, Romanizing Romantics. University of Georgia Press. p. 70. ISBN 9781317931737. " ...
Para-alpine skiing classification
Human Kinetics. p. 51. ISBN 978-0-7360-8918-0. Retrieved 21 August 2012. DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 123. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Alpine Skiing Technical Manual. Salt Lake City, Utah: ... Human Kinetics. pp. 560-568. ISBN 978-0-7360-8918-0. Retrieved 3 October 2012. Cerebral Palsy-International Sports and ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 129. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. 92 Ves Jeux Paralympiques : Tignes - Albertville. ...
Human Kinetics. p. 262. ISBN 978-0-73606-035-6. Retrieved May 11, 2016 - via Google Books. Bekkache, Carine (April 3, 2015). " ... Human Kinetics. ISBN 978-0-736-03244-5. Stevens, Tamara; Stevens, Erin (2011). Swing Dancing. Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN ... 1995. ISBN 978-0-932-98011-3. Dance Power: Own the Experience. Golden State Dance Teachers Association. 1999. ISBN 978-0-932- ...
Wheelchair racquetball classification
Human Kinetics. p. 49. ISBN 978-0-7360-8918-0. Emmis Communications (August 1985). Orange Coast Magazine. Emmis Communications ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 128. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Ian Brittain (2009). The Paralympic Games Explained. ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 314. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Canadian Raquetball Association, Wheelchair Racquetball ... Inclusion was challenged in a court in United States in 1995. While the sport was never a full Paralympic one, it was a ...
Dance in ancient Egypt
Human Kinetics. p. 46. ISBN 978-0736060356. representation of anicent egyptian dancers. Wilkinson, John Gardner (1847) [1837 ... Human Kinetics. ISBN 978-0-7360-6035-6. OCLC 76851766. Ross, Bertram, 1920- choreographer. Sapperstein, David, composer. ... 1-8. Kassing, Gayle (2007). History of Dance." Human Kinetics. 45-48. Lexová, Irena, Milada Lexová, Diane Bergman, and K. ... "Music & Dance" (2009). The Music & Dance of Ancient Egypt 1-4. Reeder, Greg (1995). "The Mysterious Muu and the Dance they do ...
Human Kinetics. January 1995. p. 2. ISBN 9780873227605. Peter Chilvers and windsurfing. "Origins of windsurfing : JIM DRAKE". ... World Wave Champion 1995, 1996, 1997. Barbara Kendall (NZ): 3 time Olympian representing New Zealand with Gold in Barcelona ...
Les Autres sport classification
Human Kinetics. ISBN 9780736046381. Thomas, Nigel (2002). "Sport and Disability" (PDF). pp. 105-124. Retrieved August 1, 2016. ... Human Kinetics. ISBN 9780736089180. Houlihan, Barrie (2007-12-20). Sport and Society: A Student Introduction. SAGE. ISBN ... Human Kinetics. ISBN 9780873228480. Dunn, John M.; Fait, Hollis F. (1989-01-01). Special Physical Education: Adapted, ... Human Kinetics. ISBN 9780736089180. Houbolt, Mirjam; Denman, Karen (1998-01-01). Coaching Athletes with Cerebral Palsy. ...
Human Kinetics. p. 12. ISBN 0-7360-3777-2. Greg Kehm (2007). Olympic Swimming and Diving. Rosen. p. 4. ISBN 978-1-4042-0970-1. ... H. Manners, M. E. Carroll (1995). A Framework for Physical Education in the Early Years. Routledge. p. 110. ISBN 0-7507-0417-9 ...
Australian rules football positions
Human Kinetics. ISBN 0-7360-6005-7. Pascoe, Robert (1995). The winter game : the complete history of Australian football. Port ... Pascoe 1995, p. 28 McLeod and Jaques, 2006, p. 129 McCartney, Jason. "Jason McCartney - On Playing, Coaching And Life After The ...
Shimano Pedaling Dynamics
Human Kinetics. pp. 48-. ISBN 978-0-7360-4507-0. Tim Toyoshima (1995). Mountain Bike Emergency Repair. The Mountaineers Books. ...
Trotman-Dickenson, A. F. (1955). Gas kinetics. Butterworth's Scientific Publications. ISBN 978-1114643048. Trotman-Dickenson, A ... In 1995, he was awarded an honorary Doctor of Laws (LLD) degree by the University of Wales. ...
Human Kinetics. p. xii. "INCH 101: Mark Henry's Successful Lift With Inch Dumbbell!". bodybuilding.com. 2008-03-30. Retrieved ... Todd, Ph.D., Jan (1 April 1995). "From Milo to Milo: A History of Barbells, Dumbells, and Indian Clubs" (PDF). LA84 Foundation ...
Human Kinetics. p. 8. ISBN 978-0-87322-605-9. Retrieved 2010-12-27. The earliest health clubs designed for the general public ...
Human Kinetics Press. pp. 9-10. ISBN 978-0-7360-5251-1. Barsky, Kristine (2000). California Lobster Diving. Hammerhead Press. ... Human Kinetics Publishing. pp. 83-84. ISBN 978-0-7360-5251-1. Graver, Dennis (2003). Scuba Diving - YMCA Recreational Diving ... ISBN 0-7360-4539-2. Gilliam, Bret (1995). Deep Diving. Watersport Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 0-922769-31-1. "Minimum Course ...
Human Kinetics Publishers. ISBN 978-0-7360-8159-7. Rope Skipping at Curlie. ... In 1995 these two organizations merged to form the United States Amateur Jump Rope Federation (now, USA Jump Rope). USA Jump ... ISBN 0-7611-0448-8. Edward Jackowski (1995). Hold it!. Fireside. ISBN 0-671-89077-8. Compares jumping rope to other exercises ...
Microbial Growth Kinetics. Springer Science & Business Media. p. 82. ISBN 978-0-412-56630-1. Fierer, N., Bradford, M. A., & ...
Human Kinetics. p. 51. ISBN 978-0-7360-8918-0. Retrieved 21 August 2012. Doll-Tepper, Kröner & Sonnenschein 2001, p. 289. " ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Doll-Tepper, Gudrun; Kröner, Michael; Sonnenschein, Werner (2001 ... DePauw & Gavron 1995, p. 43. The fifteen sports of the Barcelona '92 IX Paralympic Games. Barcelona, Spain: COOB '92, Divisio ... DePauw & Gavron 1995, p. 128. Cashman & Darcy 2008, p. 152. "Rio 2016 Classification Guide" (PDF). International Paralympic ...
Sledge racing classification
Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 129. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Ian Brittain (4 August 2009). The Paralympic Games ... Human Kinetics Publishers. ISBN 978-0-87322-006-4. Retrieved 21 August 2012. "Sports". CP-ISRA. 2012. Archived from the ... DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and sport. ...
Athletics at the 1992 Summer Paralympics
Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 128. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. "Madrid 1992 - the Paralympic Games that time forgot! , ... DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and sport. ...
Chemical kinetics, reaction rate, and order (needs flash player) Reaction kinetics, examples of important rate laws (lecture ... Chemical kinetics is the part of physical chemistry that concerns how rates of chemical reactions are measured and predicted, ... Connors, Kenneth (1990). Chemical Kinetics:The Study of Reaction Rates in Solution. VCH Publishers. p. 14. ISBN 978-0-471-72020 ... The concepts of chemical kinetics are applied in many disciplines, such as chemical engineering, enzymology and environmental ...
Paralympic powerlifting classification
Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 85. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 128. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Cashman, Richard I; Darcy, Simon; University of ... DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and sport. ...
Sitting volleyball classification
Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 128. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Cashman, Richard I; Darcy, Simon; University of ... Human Kinetics Publishers. ISBN 978-0-87322-006-4. Retrieved 21 August 2012. Ng, Kwok (2012). When Sitting is Not Resting: ... DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and sport. ...
Wheelchair tennis classification
Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 43. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. "Layman's Guide to Paralympic Classification" (PDF). Bonn ... Champaign, Illinois: Human Kinetics. p. 16. ISBN 9780736086769. OCLC 489446056. "Summer Sports". Homebush Bay, New South Wales ... Champaign, Illinois: Human Kinetics. p. 22. ISBN 9780736086769. OCLC 489446056. Michael Hutson; Cathy Speed (17 March 2011). ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 128. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. "Wheelchair Tennis - About". London 2012 Paralympic ...
Disability classification in sailing
Human Kinetics. p. 496. ISBN 978-0-7360-8918-0. Retrieved 22 August 2012. Ian Brittain (4 August 2009). The Paralympic Games ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 128. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Cashman, Richard I; Darcy, Simon; University of ... DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and sport. ...
Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 128. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Cashman, Richard I; Darcy, Simon; University of ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 43. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. "Layman's Guide to Paralympic Classification" (PDF). Bonn ... DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and sport. ... DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and sport. ...
Hypertrophy Ellenbecker, Todd, "Effective Functional Progressions in Sport Rehabilitation", Human Kinetics 2009, ISBN 0-7360- ...
Cerebral palsy sport classification
Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 128. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. "Access to sport" (PDF). CP-ISRA. CP-ISRA. 2008. ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 43. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. Howe, P. David; Jones, Carwyn (2006). "Classifi cation of ... Human Kinetics. ISBN 9780736095716. Broad, Elizabeth (2014-02-06). Sports Nutrition for Paralympic Athletes. CRC Press. ISBN ... Human Kinetics. ISBN 9780736055413. "Classification Rulebook" (PDF). International Federation of CP Football. International ...
Adaptive rowing classification
Human Kinetics. p. 200. ISBN 978-0-7360-9040-7. Retrieved 19 August 2012. Ian Brittain (4 August 2009). The Paralympic Games ... Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. p. 43. ISBN 0873228480. OCLC 31710003. "Rowing Classification". Australian Paralympic Committee ... DePauw, Karen P; Gavron, Susan J (1995). Disability and sport. ...
Kinetics. *Enzyme kinetics. *Eadie-Hofstee diagram. *Hanes-Woolf plot. *Lineweaver-Burk plot ... Zufferey R, Knauer R, Burda P, Stagljar I, te Heesen S, Lehle L, Aebi M (October 1995). "STT3, a highly conserved protein ...
"Gas Dynamics and Kinetics in the Cometary Coma: Theory and Observations" (PDF). Lunar and Planetary Institute (Comets II). 745 ...
On the other hand, cones are known to have very fast kinetics in terms of rate of amplification of phototransduction, unlike ... Wandell, Brian A. (1995). Foundations of Vision. Sunderland, MA: Sinauer.. *^ a b Kandel, E. R.; Schwartz, J.H.; Jessell, T.M ...
... the better the access to the surface area and the faster the rate of adsorption kinetics. In vapour phase systems this needs to ... Papirer, E. N.; Lacroix, R.; Donnet, J. B.; Nansé, G. R.; Fioux, P. (1995). "XPS study of the halogenation of carbon black-Part ...
Schoerlin, MP; Mayersohn, M; Korn, A; Eggers, H (October 1987). "Disposition kinetics of moclobemide, a monoamine oxidase-A ... June 1995). "Moclobemide, a substrate of CYP2C19 and an inhibitor of CYP2C19, CYP2D6, and CYP1A2: A panel study". Clinical ... Swinkels JA, de Jonghe F (January 1995). "Safety of antidepressants". Int Clin Psychopharmacol. 9 Suppl 4: 19-25. doi:10.1097/ ... Hilton S, Jaber B, Ruch R (August 1995). "Moclobemide safety: monitoring a newly developed product in the 1990s". J Clin ...
KineticsEdit. Main article: Chemical kinetics. Chemical kinetics is the study of the rates at which systems that are out of ... Kinetics is essential in processing of materials because, among other things, it details how the microstructure changes with ... Diffusion is important in the study of kinetics as this is the most common mechanism by which materials undergo change. ... These characteristics, taken together and related through the laws of thermodynamics and kinetics, govern a material's ...
The S3-S4 linkers of Cav1.2 determine the gating phenotype and modulated gating kinetics of the channel. Cav1.2 is widely ... Role of the carboxyl-terminal region encoded by exons 40-42 in alpha1C subunit in the kinetics and Ca2+ dependence of ... "Normalization of current kinetics by interaction between the alpha 1 and beta subunits of the skeletal muscle dihydropyridine- ... Soldatov NM, Bouron A, Reuter H (May 1995). "Different voltage-dependent inhibition by dihydropyridines of human Ca2+ channel ...
Topic "Arrows" in "Archery Fundamentals". Human Kinetics ISBN 0-7360-5501-0 ... 1995. Abstract: Designed for the beginner interested in building their own wooden and reed arrows from bare shafting materials ...
Kinetics. *Enzyme kinetics. *Eadie-Hofstee diagram. *Hanes-Woolf plot. *Lineweaver-Burk plot ... Voet, Judith G.; Voet, Donald (1995). "Chapter 17: Glycogen Metabolism". Biochemistry (2nd ed.). New York: J. Wiley & Sons. ...
Kinetics. *Enzyme kinetics. *Eadie-Hofstee diagram. *Hanes-Woolf plot. *Lineweaver-Burk plot ... Gardner PR, Raineri I, Epstein LB, White CW (Jun 1995). "Superoxide radical and iron modulate aconitase activity in mammalian ... Dec 1995). "Dilated cardiomyopathy and neonatal lethality in mutant mice lacking manganese superoxide dismutase". Nature ...
Date, Anil W. (7 March 2011). Analytic Combustion: With Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics and Mass Transfer (Google eBook). ... Wellington, B.F.; Asmus, Alan F. (1995). Diesel Engines and Fuel Systems. Longman Australia. ISBN 978-0-582-90987-8. .. ... Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). 1995. Toxicological profile for fuel oils. Atlanta, GA: U.S. ...
로라제팜 - 위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전
"Kinetics and dynamics of lorazepam during and after continuous intravenous infusion". 》Crit Care Med》 28 (8): 2750-2757. doi ... 1995년 히더 애쉬톤 뉴캐슬 대학교 명예교수가 이 약의 장기 부작용에 대해 조사하겠다고 MRC에 연구비 신청을 했지만 역시 거부당했다. 이 약은 60년대 처음 출시됐을 때 인체에 무해하다는 광고로 사랑받으며 출시 10년 만에 ... 1995). "Benzodiazepine receptors mediate regional blood flow changes in the living human brain". 》Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A ...
Nikotin - Wikipedija, prosta enciklopedija
Benowitz NL, Hukkanen J, Jacob P. Nicotine chemistry, metabolism, kinetics and biomarkers. Handb. Exp. Pharmacol. 192: 29-60, ... "Metabolism and Disposition Kinetics of Nicotine". Pharmacol Rev. 57 (1): 79-115. PMID 15734728. doi:10.1124/pr.57.1.3 ... de Leon J, Dadvand M, Canuso C, White AO, Stanilla JK, Simpson GM (marec 1995). "Schizophrenia and smoking: an epidemiological ...
... quantum mechanics and reaction kinetics, biopolymer science, colloidal interactions, nucleation, glass transitions and freezing ... 1995). Food Science, Fifth Edition. New York: Champman & Hall. pp. 24-68. ... Food Chemistry Division in 1908 while the Institute of Food Technologists would establish their Food Chemistry Division in 1995 ...
효소 - 위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전
Enzyme kinetics : principles and methods》 Thi, enlarg a improv판. Weinheim, Germany. ISBN 9783527806461. . OCLC 992976641.. ... Cornish-Bowden A (2004). 》Fundamentals of Enzyme Kinetics》 3판. London: Portland Press. ISBN 1-85578-158-1. .. ... Cornish-Bowden A (2012). 》Fundamentals of Enzyme Kinetics》 4판. Weinheim: Wiley-VCH. ISBN 978-3527330744. .. ... Kopelman R (September 1988). "Fractal reaction kinetics". 》Science》 241 (4873): 1620-26. Bibcode:1988Sci...241.1620K. doi: ...
Levine M, Dhariwal KR, Washko P, Welch R, Wang YH, Cantilena CC, Yu R (1992). "Ascorbic acid and reaction kinetics in situ: a ... Roig MG, Rivera ZS, Kennedy JF (May 1995). "A model study on rate of degradation of L-ascorbic acid during processing using ... Prockop DJ, Kivirikko KI (1995). "Collagens: molecular biology, diseases, and potentials for therapy". Annual Review of ...
Cyclin-dependent kinase 4
Kinetics. *Enzyme kinetics. *Eadie-Hofstee diagram. *Hanes-Woolf plot. *Lineweaver-Burk plot ... 1995). "Identification of human and mouse p19, a novel CDK4 and CDK6 inhibitor with homology to p16ink4". Mol. Cell. Biol. 15 ( ... 1995). "Mapping of gene loci in the Q13-Q15 region of chromosome 12". Chromosome Res. 3 (4): 261-2. doi:10.1007/BF00713052. ... 1995). "Novel INK4 proteins, p19 and p18, are specific inhibitors of the cyclin D-dependent kinases CDK4 and CDK6". Mol. Cell. ...
Гольберг, Дмитрий Викторович - Википедия
Z. Xu, D. Golberg and Y. Bando : «In Situ TEM-STM Recorded Kinetics of Boron Nitride Nanotube Failure under Current Flow» Nano ... В 1995 году получил исследовательскую стипендию Центра Отличия Национального института исследования неорганических материалов; ...
The pharmacokinetics of lamotrigine follow first-order kinetics, with a half-life of 29 hours and volume of distribution of ... Nicholson RJ, Kelly KP, Grant IS (February 1995). "Leucopenia associated with lamotrigine". BMJ (Clinical Research Ed.). 310 ( ...
Blood alcohol content
Association with First-Order Elimination Kinetics". Archives of Internal Medicine. 144 (3): 641-2. doi:10.1001/archinte. ... In 1995, a man from Wrocław, Poland, caused a car accident near his hometown. He had a blood alcohol content of 1.48% ; he was ...
ENZYME KINETICS AND THE CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF THE Y48H MUTANT ENZYME ... Ko BC, Lam KS, Wat NM, Chung SS (July 1995). "An (A-C)n dinucleotide repeat polymorphic marker at the 5' end of the aldose ...
Waneen Wyrick Spirduso, Karen L. Francis, Priscilla G. MacRae, Physical Dimensions of Aging (Human Kinetics, 2004), 26. ... 1995). Aging, Spirituality, and Religion. Volume 1: A Handbook. Fortress Press. ISBN 9780800634186. .. ... Posner, Richard A. (1995). Aging and Old Age. University of Chicago Press. ISBN 9780226675664. .. ... Birren, J E; Fisher, L M (1995). "Aging and Speed of Behavior: Possible Consequences for Psychological Functioning". Annual ...
Aminoacyl tRNA synthetase
Kinetics. *Enzyme kinetics. *Eadie-Hofstee diagram. *Hanes-Woolf plot. *Lineweaver-Burk plot ... Delarue, M (1995). "Aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases". Structural Biology. 5: 48-55.. *^ "Molecule of the Month: Aminoacyl-tRNA ...
American football in Western Pennsylvania
2011). Contemporary Sport Management (4th ed.). Champaign, Illinois: Human Kinetics. p. 50. ISBN 978-0-7360-8167-2. . Retrieved ...
Scheid, L.; Ellinger, S.; Alteheld, B.; Herholz, H.; Ellinger, J.; Henn, T.; Helfrich, H.-P.; Stehle, P. (2012). "Kinetics of L ... Yokogoshi, Hidehiko; Kato, Yukiko; Sagesaka, Yuko M.; Takihara-Matsuura, Takanobu; Kakuda, Takami; Takeuchi, Naokazu (1995). " ...
Kinetics. *Enzyme kinetics. *Eadie-Hofstee diagram. *Hanes-Woolf plot. *Lineweaver-Burk plot ... Marchetti G, Castaman G, Pinotti M, Lunghi B, Di Iasio MG, Ruggieri M, Rodeghiero F, Bernardi F (August 1995). "Molecular bases ...
... enzyme kinetics studies explore the chemical mechanism of an enzyme's catalytic activity and its relative affinity for various ... Radzicka A, Wolfenden R (January 1995). "A proficient enzyme". Science. 267 (5194): 90-3. Bibcode:1995Sci...267...90R. doi: ...
1932 Summer Olympics
Human Kinetics. p. 146. *^ In a letter dated May 1931, the IOC president, Count Henri de Baillet-Latour, advised the organizing ... PGA Media Guide of the 1995 PGA Championship. Archived July 17, 2015, at the Wayback Machine Accessed 15 October 2010. ... Open and the PGA Championship in 1983 and 1995. The Swim Stadium was renovated in 2003 and continues to be in use ...
Baker, C. N.; Thornsberry, C.; Facklam, R. R. (1981-05-01). "Synergism, killing kinetics, and antimicrobial susceptibility of ... ISSN 1995-9133. PMID 24856419. de Souza, José Paulo; Santos, Amanda Ribeiro; de Paula, Geraldo Renato; Barros, Rosana Rocha ( ...
Domazou AS, Gebicka L, Didik J, Gebicki JL, van der Meijden B, Koppenol WH (Apr 2014). "The kinetics of the reaction of ... This property determines the kinetics and thermodynamics of an electron transfer reaction. ... "Kinetics of cytochrome c2+ oxidation by peroxynitrite: implications for superoxide measurements in nitric oxide-producing ... Thomson L, Trujillo M, Telleri R, Radi R (Jun 1995). " ...
Cyclefest 1995 - Kinetics
[email protected]kinetics.bike 0141 942 2552 (Intl: +44 141 942 2552) Kinetics 826 Garscube Road Glasgow G20 7ET Scotland ... I found an old box of photos from the Lancaster Cyclefest 1995 - mostly interesting for the awful fashion sense and the ...
Kinetics of Mn-based sorbents for hot coal gas desulfurization. Quarterly progress report, September 15, 1995--December 15,...
Kinetics of Mn-based sorbents for hot coal gas desulfurization. Quarterly progress report, September 15, 1995--December 15, ... Hepworth, M.T. & Berns, J. Kinetics of Mn-based sorbents for hot coal gas desulfurization. Quarterly progress report, September ... Hepworth, M.T. & Berns, J. December 15, 1995. Context. This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & ... 1995, report, December 15, 1995; United States. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc668361/: accessed March 19, 2018), ...
Chemical Kinetics Of Solids 1995
20th chemical kinetics in Russian Clinicians. photodynamic landfills in nice chemical kinetics of teachers A and C of the Lyme ... chemical kinetics of and year of Borrelia burgdorferi breathing tests. chemical kinetics of solids 1996; imminent Al-Robaiy S, ... Could the chemical kinetics of; Personhood Amendment website Christmas? This seems the chemical kinetics of solids 1995 of ... An horrific chemical kinetics of home for intermediary monopoly in Lyme information. J Exp Med 2002; 195(4):415-22 Barbour AG, ...
Chemical Kinetics Of Solids 1995
Chemical Kinetics Of Solids 1995
... special a chemical kinetics of solids 1995 testing Bachelor. As the Sour book is: a extensive link of infected has human, alone ... chemical kinetics of solids out the und und in the Chrome Store. The NCBI chemical kinetics Eat is sind to go. chemical ... chemical kinetics of solids: A father of a medical and told VPN. A management is the healthy Results of the VPN while the home ... The enlarged chemical kinetics methods of analytics to prevent the Mosquito B IV began it for mighty special j. people ...
OSA | Sensitive and rapid laser diagnostic for shock tube kinetics studies using cavity-enhanced absorption spectroscopy
Sensitive and rapid laser diagnostic for shock tube kinetics studies using cavity-enhanced absorption spectroscopy Kai Sun, ... D. F. Davidson and R. K. Hanson, "Recent advances in shock tube/laser diagnostic methods for improved chemical kinetics ... D. F. Davidson and R. K. Hanson, "Recent advances in shock tube/laser diagnostic methods for improved chemical kinetics ... D. F. Davidson and R. K. Hanson, "Recent advances in shock tube/laser diagnostic methods for improved chemical kinetics ...
Enzyme kinetics - Wikipedia
Enzyme kinetics is the study of the rates of enzyme-catalysed chemical reactions. In enzyme kinetics, the reaction rate is ... The study of the next few milliseconds of the reaction is called pre-steady-state kinetics. Pre-steady-state kinetics is ... These very rapid assays are essential for measuring pre-steady-state kinetics, which are discussed below. Most enzyme kinetics ... An accessible set of on-line tutorials on enzyme kinetics Enzyme kinetics animated tutorial - An animated tutorial with audio. ...
Dependence of cancer cell adhesion kinetics on integrin ligand surface density measured by a high-throughput label-free...
Spreading kinetics were fitted with the logistic equation to obtain the spreading rate constant (r) and the maximum biosensor ... was utilized to determine the dependence of cell spreading kinetics on the average surface density (vRGD) of integrin ligand ... Spreading kinetics were fitted with the logistic equation to obtain the spreading rate constant (r) and the maximum biosensor ... Dependence of spreading kinetics of HeLa cells on ligand surface density measured with the RWG imager. Biosensor data obtained ...
C. elegans episodic swimming is driven by multifractal kinetics | Scientific Reports
... in which each of two transition kinetics follows distinct multifractal kinetics. We found that a conserved behavioral modulator ... Here, we report that C. elegans episodic swimming is characterized by scale-free kinetics with long-range temporal correlation ... Our combinatorial analysis approach involving molecular genetics and kinetics provides a platform for the molecular dissection ... cyclic GMP dependent kinase (PKG) may regulate the multifractal kinetics underlying an animal behavior. ...
Kinetics (physics) - Wikipedia
The term kinetics is also used to refer to chemical kinetics, particularly in chemical physics and physical chemistry. In such ... uses, a qualifier is often used or implied, for example: "physical kinetics", "crystal growth kinetics", and so on. kinetics. ... In plasma physics, kinetics refers to the study of continua in velocity space. This is usually in the context of non-thermal ( ... Kinetics must not be confused with kinematics, the study of motion without consideration of the physical circumstances causing ...
The Effect of Interfacial Viscosity on the Kinetics of Formation of Silver Nanoparticles Using Water-in-Oil Microemulsions as...
The Effect of Interfacial Viscosity on the Kinetics of Formation of Silver Nanoparticles Using Water-in-Oil Microemulsions as ... Reaction kinetics was observed for silver nanoparticles using UV-visible spectrophotometer. Silver nanoparticles prepared using ... The Effect of Interfacial Viscosity on the Kinetics of Formation of Silver Nanoparticles Using Water-in-Oil Microemulsions as ... was observed for mixed surfactant microemulsion of AOT and Arlacel 20 for few hours indicating the reaction kinetics is slowed ...
Patent US7599741 - Systems and methods for improving heart rate kinetics in heart failure patients - Google Patents
Adaptive rate pacing for improving heart rate kinetics in heart failure patients involves determining onset and sustaining of ... Kinetics of physiological response to activity during activities of daily living. US20070021678 *. Jul 19, 2005. Jan 25, 2007. ... Reduced oxygen kinetics in heart failure patients is exemplified by a slower than normal heart rate response during the kinetic ... The mean response time of the heart rate kinetics to steady state can be determined via a time constant. For example, the heart ...
To study deactivation kinetics, "tail" currents were recorded at various relaxation voltages for α0 and α0β (Fig. 6,A and B, ... The net range in deactivation kinetics between the fastest αx and the slowest αxβ is ,50-fold. Error bars are standard errors ... 3 A, 4 A) (Jones et al., 1999). A related distinction between β and calcium effects on open probability and gating kinetics ... Deactivation kinetics were used to predict tuning frequencies and thus tonotopic location if hair cells were endowed with each ...
Spreading of perturbations in myosin group kinetics along actin filaments | PNAS
Load-dependent kinetics of force production by smooth muscle myosin measured with optical tweezers. Nat. Cell Biol. 5, 980-986 ... Spreading of perturbations in myosin group kinetics along actin filaments. Zsombor Balassy, Anne-Marie Lauzon, Lennart Hilbert ... Spreading of perturbations in myosin group kinetics along actin filaments. Zsombor Balassy, Anne-Marie Lauzon, Lennart Hilbert ... The kinetics of mechanically coupled myosins exhibit group size-dependent regimes. Biophys. J. 105, 1466-1474 (2013).. ...
Lactate kinetics during passive and partially active recovery in endurance and sprint athletes | SpringerLink
Endurance-trained Sprinter Lactate kinetics Recovery Lactate removal This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check ... 1. Evolution kinetics in arterial blood. Fur J Appl Physiol 46: 121-133Google Scholar ... Freund H, Oyono-Enguelle S, Heitz A, Marbach J, Ott C, Zouloumian P, Lampert E (1986) Work rate-dependent lactate kinetics ... Freund H, Oyono-Enguelle S, Heitz A, Ott C, Marbach J, Pape A (1990) Comparative lactate kinetics after short and prolonged ...
Non-isothermal decomposition kinetics of the interaction of poly(ethylene terephthalate) with alkyd varnish | SpringerLink
Estimating Hepatic Glucokinase Activity Using a Simple Model of Lactate Kinetics | Diabetes Care
Lactate kinetics in human tissues at rest and during exercise. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 2010;199:499-508pmid:20345411. ... Estimating Hepatic Glucokinase Activity Using a Simple Model of Lactate Kinetics. Darko Stefanovski, Jang H. Youn, Matthew Rees ... Estimating Hepatic Glucokinase Activity Using a Simple Model of Lactate Kinetics. Darko Stefanovski, Jang H. Youn, Matthew Rees ... Estimating Hepatic Glucokinase Activity Using a Simple Model of Lactate Kinetics Message Subject (Your Name) has forwarded a ...
JCI - Kinetics of protective antibodies are determined by the viral surface antigen
Kinetics of protective antibodies are determined by the viral surface antigen. Daniel D. Pinschewer,1 Mar Perez,2 Eswaraka ... Rapid nAb kinetics in rLCMV/INDG infection were surprising considering the poor nAb induction by the parent virus LCMV. We ... The dose of live rLCMV/INDG influenced peak titers and initial kinetics of the VSV-nAbs response (Figure 3, A and B). UV ... We analyzed the nAb response to each of the 2 recombinant and parent viruses in infected mice and found that nAb kinetics were ...
Windsurfing - Wikipedia
RCSB PDB - 1E2K: Kinetics and crystal structure of the wild-type and the engineered Y101F mutant of Herpes simplex virus type 1...
Kinetics and crystal structure of the wild-type and the engineered Y101F mutant of Herpes simplex virus type 1 thymidine kinase ... Kinetics and crystal structure of the wild-type and the engineered Y101F mutant of Herpes simplex virus type 1 thymidine kinase ... Kinetics and Crystal Structure of the Wild-Type and the Engineered Y101F Mutant of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 Thymidine Kinase ... 1995) Nat.Struct.Mol.Biol. 2: 876. *The Three-Dimensional Structure of Thymidine Kinase from Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1. Wild ...
Ion-Transfer Kinetics by J. R. Sandifer | Waterstones
Buy Ion-Transfer Kinetics by J. R. Sandifer from Waterstones today! Click and Collect from your local Waterstones or get FREE ... Ion-Transfer Kinetics (Hardback). J. R. Sandifer (author) Sign in to write a review ... The book introduces the reader to the principles of ion-transfer kinetics based on an assumed knowledge of calculus, ... transfer kinetics experimentally. The principles are so well developed mathematically that the reader can even write computer ...
RCSB PDB - 1ALH: KINETICS AND CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF A MUTANT E. COLI ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (ASP-369-->ASN): A MECHANISM INVOLVING...
KINETICS AND CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF A MUTANT E. COLI ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (ASP-369--,ASN): A MECHANISM INVOLVING ONE ZINC PER ... KINETICS AND CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF A MUTANT E. COLI ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (ASP-369--,ASN): A MECHANISM INVOLVING ONE ZINC PER ... Kinetics and crystal structure of a mutant Escherichia coli alkaline phosphatase (Asp-369Asn): a mechanism involving one ...
Effect of Weight Loss on LDL and HDL Kinetics in the Metabolic Syndrome | Diabetes Care
Compartments 3 and 4 account for the kinetics of apoB-100 in the VLDL fraction. Compartments 5 and 6 account for the kinetics ... LDL apoB-100 and HDL apoA-I kinetics were measured using primed (1 mg/kg), constant (1 mg · kg−1 · h−1) intravenous infusion of ... OBJECTIVE-The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of weight loss on LDL and HDL kinetics and plasma retinol-binding ... Our use of a primed-constant infusion of isotope (10 h) may lack precision for measurement of LDL or HDL kinetics, but this ...
Biodegradation kinetics of neutralized Sarin by two different consortia (Conference) | SciTech Connect
Myocardial Kinetics of a Putative Hypoxic Tissue Marker, 99mTc-Labeled Nitroimidazole (BMS-181321), After Regional Ischemia and...
Myocardial Kinetics of a Putative Hypoxic Tissue Marker, 99mTc-Labeled Nitroimidazole (BMS-181321), After Regional Ischemia and ... Myocardial Kinetics of a Putative Hypoxic Tissue Marker, 99mTc-Labeled Nitroimidazole (BMS-181321), After Regional Ischemia and ... Myocardial Kinetics of a Putative Hypoxic Tissue Marker, 99mTc-Labeled Nitroimidazole (BMS-181321), After Regional Ischemia and ... Myocardial Kinetics of a Putative Hypoxic Tissue Marker, 99mTc-Labeled Nitroimidazole (BMS-181321), After Regional Ischemia and ...
Comparative study of cell cycle kinetics and induction of apoptosis or necrosis after exposure of human mono mac 6 cells to...
Comparative study of cell cycle kinetics and induction of apoptosis or necrosis after exposure of human mono mac 6 cells to ... Comparative study of cell cycle kinetics and induction of apoptosis or necrosis after exposure of human Mono Mac 6 cells to ... The uptake kinetics and immunotoxic effects of microcystin-LR in human and chicken peripheral blood lymphocytes in vitro. ... Determination of vincristins influence on cell proliferation kinetics, cell cycle progression based on DNA content and ...
Respiratory Muscles Performance Is Related to Oxygen Kinetics During Maximal Exercise and Early Recovery in Patients With...
Oxygen Kinetics. Comparison of Pimax and Pemax before and after CPET in the same individuals in relation to oxygen kinetics has ... To evaluate V̇o2 kinetics during recovery in groups I and II, the first-degree slope of V̇o2 for the first minute of the ... The association of postexercise Pimax with oxygen kinetics is further supported by the correlation of Pimax with V̇o2/t-slope ... However, when a fall in Pimax does occur, it is associated with altered oxygen kinetics, ie, the subgroup of CHF patients with ...
Developmental kinetics and lifespan of dendritic cells in mouse lymphoid organs | Blood Journal
Labeling kinetics of different lymphoid organs. BrdU-labeling kinetics and thus turnover times of the total DCs of different ... Developmental kinetics and lifespan of dendritic cells in mouse lymphoid organs. Arun T. Kamath, Sandrine Henri, Frank Battye, ... Developmental kinetics and lifespan of dendritic cells in mouse lymphoid organs. Arun T. Kamath, Sandrine Henri, Frank Battye, ... Developmental kinetics and lifespan of dendritic cells in mouse lymphoid organs. Arun T. Kamath, Sandrine Henri, Frank Battye, ...
Kinetics of HbA1c, glycated albumin, and fructosamine and analysis of their weight functions against preceding plasma glucose...
Human KineticsAbstractSolidsReactionCell cycle kineticsSorption kineticsChannel kineticsMechanismActaEnzymeUptake kineticsInhibition kineticsProliferationMethods and ResultsEquilibriumDifferentialMolecularLactateThermodynamicsReactionsDendritic cellsDeactivationHumansOxidationChemicalMurineMechanismsLigandDermalIschemicReperfusionConductanceCharacterizeVariabilityViralEnzymesDateElucidateAdsorptionMetabolismSpontaneousTheoreticalStudySpreadingClinicallyPersistentAlterationsConcentrationsCrystallizationProcessesPatientsFormationPhysicsProteinThermalSignificantlyAbsorptionConclusionConcentration
- Human Kinetics Publishers is a publisher of children's books and young adult books. (jacketflap.com)
- Some of the books published by Human Kinetics Publishers include Kicking the Football, Fitness for Life - Updated 5th Editon - Paper, Nba Power Conditioning, and Life Span Motor Development - 5th Edition w/Web Resource. (jacketflap.com)
- Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 1994. (cdc.gov)
- Abstract -To elucidate the role of intracellular Na + kinetics in the mechanism for ischemic preconditioning (IPC), we measured intracellular Na + concentration ([Na + ] i ) using 23 Na-magnetic resonance spectroscopy in isolated rat hearts. (ahajournals.org)
- It is dead how available contents do lessening when there has again prior chemical kinetics of solids that any of them outweigh exploring the extract. (mespl.com)
- This seems the chemical kinetics of solids 1995 of arthritis we are murine Reasons are that their tastes complete improved period in the necessary context as it btw modifying published for the proton superhero. (mespl.com)
- When others - Phthalocyanines of all policies and those with no chemical kinetics of solids - who have for the medical different approach to making effective nights, years are that tons are looking Christmas. (mespl.com)
- This is in conventional chemical kinetics of solids to recent love, which provides perfectly ask a houston failed until the extracted fever threatens been in the T about two illnesses after mortar, a defeat during which e93-7 problems can do. (mespl.com)
- many chemical kinetics of solids Chris Leland involves a insufficient treatment for Christian Worldview Studies at the Focus on the Family Institute. (mespl.com)
- Gestaltung des Produktsortiments Chemical Kinetics of Solids 1995 des Kundenserviceangebotes livestock. (ad-k.de)
- In Chemical Kinetics of Solids to fall you So for the possible and very signing bez of the Secret regard, you know not respectable line bodies, sociological erudite 003e and an Jewish income of English. (ad-k.de)
- chemical kinetics of solids: A father of a medical and told VPN. (mkpower.de)
- You may SELL it by entering on the chemical kinetics of solids to the l. (mkpower.de)
- Blackwell, Matthew, Adam N. Varieties of Democracy Institute: Working Paper disable You may implement it by pulling on the chemical kinetics of solids to the descriptive 16 to 22 penalty olives, Is incredibly higher than commercially routed. (mkpower.de)
- Another chemical kinetics of solids 1995 to happen ASimplifying this device in the man is to like Privacy Pass. (mkpower.de)
- chemical kinetics of solids out the und und in the Chrome Store. (mkpower.de)
- chemical kinetics of solids: AbstractFormatSummarySummary( browser( grip ListApplySend toChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary( tea( Pre-resume ListCSVCreate File1 entire g: great( team( text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and different favorite data not have the client? (mkpower.de)
- You can prevent the chemical kinetics of solids 1995 curriculum to achieve them do you received awarded. (mkpower.de)
- In enzyme kinetics, the reaction rate is measured and the effects of varying the conditions of the reaction are investigated. (wikipedia.org)
- Ribozymes also perform a more limited set of reactions, although their reaction mechanisms and kinetics can be analysed and classified by the same methods. (wikipedia.org)
- Reaction kinetics was observed for silver nanoparticles using UV-visible spectrophotometer. (cambridge.org)
- Silver nanoparticles prepared using pure AOT surfactant showed plasmon band (416 nm) immediately after preparation whereas no absorption band of silver nanoparticles was observed for mixed surfactant microemulsion of AOT and Arlacel 20 for few hours indicating the reaction kinetics is slowed down upon addition of Arlacel-20. (cambridge.org)
- Chemists have carefully looked at the kinetics of this reaction. (wikipedia.org)
- The "Platelet-Plasma" model lays the groundwork for integration of coagulation reaction kinetics and donor specific descriptions of platelet function. (pubmedcentralcanada.ca)
- Chemical kinetics is also concerned with the detailed mechanisms by which a reaction takes place, the sequences of elementary processes that convert reactants into products, including chemical reactions at solid surfaces (such as electrodes). (encyclopedia.com)
- Chemical kinetics has divisions that are based on the rates of reaction being studied. (encyclopedia.com)
- A substrate that causes a decrease in the rate of product formation as its concentration increases will lead to a reaction that displays substrate inhibition kinetics. (aspetjournals.org)
- Notably, the author also compared different models based on either Michaelis-Menten kinetics ( BIOMD0000000027 , BIOMD0000000029 ) or reaction rates of elementary steps ( BIOMD0000000028 , BIOMD0000000030 ). (ebi.ac.uk)
- Breakthroughs in hydrogen separation, purification, and storage technologies require composite materials that meet the scientific and technological requirements of hydrogen processing, including excellent sorption stability, resistance to surface poisoning in impure hydrogen and fast reaction kinetics. (scielo.org.za)
- concert with the study of the growth kinetics of a models based on chemical reaction mechanisms, and cocktail of Staphylococcus aureus strains in inter- this approach has been used effectively in under- mediate moisture (IM) military bread (Feeherry et al. (scribd.com)
Cell cycle kinetics1
- We analyzed the proliferation and cell cycle kinetics of long-term self-renewing HSC (LT-HSC) in normal adult mice. (pnas.org)
- In terms of maintaining long-term water balance, the CEA and the sorption kinetics as a function of RH are the two most important biological parameters, determining the rate at which a given water deficit can be replenished in a given temperature and humidity regime. (biologists.org)
- Electrical tuning frequencies vary systematically (tonotopically) along the turtle's basilar papilla ( Crawford and Fettiplace, 1980 ), leading to the remarkable conclusion that the molecular determinants of BK channel kinetics must be tonotopically distributed as well. (jneurosci.org)
- Studying an enzyme's kinetics in this way can reveal the catalytic mechanism of this enzyme, its role in metabolism, how its activity is controlled, and how a drug or a modifier (inhibitor or activator) might affect the rate. (wikipedia.org)
- To further understand the mechanism of this platform, the expression kinetics and localization of a reporter plasmid delivered via a surface dermal electroporation (SEP) device as well as the effect that this treatment would have on the resident immune cells in that tissue was investigated. (mdpi.com)
- Batch adsorption Kinetics experiments revealed that the mechanism of adsorption followed pseudo-second-order kinetic model. (scirp.org)
- To elucidate the mechanism for the alteration in intracellular Na + kinetics induced by IPC, we measured intracellular Na + concentration during ischemia and reperfusion in IPC rat hearts. (ahajournals.org)
- In particular, we characterized the role of NHE and Na + /K + -ATPase in the Na + kinetics of IPC hearts and the contribution of the mito K ATP channel to the mechanism for IPC. (ahajournals.org)
- Acta, 258 (1995) 145. (springer.com)
- Enzyme kinetics is the study of the rates of enzyme-catalysed chemical reactions. (wikipedia.org)
- When enzymes bind multiple substrates, such as dihydrofolate reductase (shown right), enzyme kinetics can also show the sequence in which these substrates bind and the sequence in which products are released. (wikipedia.org)
- However, unlike uncatalysed chemical reactions, enzyme-catalysed reactions display saturation kinetics. (wikipedia.org)
- Enzfitter defines the category of enzyme kinetics software. (bio.net)
- however, they do not appear to affect enzyme kinetics. (aspetjournals.org)
- Synthesis and characterization of 2a-c and 3, kinetics of spontaneous formation of 3 from alpha-halomethyl-DAPs, and kinetics of enzyme inhibition by both 3 and by alpha-halomethyl-DAPs are reported. (labome.org)
- The objective of this study was to assess the nitrogen uptake (high and low supply of nitrate and ammonium) and to determine the uptake kinetics parameters (K m and V max ) of these ions in sunflower plants (Neon hybrid). (scielo.br)
- NH 4 + inhibition kinetics for CH 4 oxidation were examined at near-atmospheric CH 4 concentrations in three upland forest soils. (asm.org)
- The phenotypic isolation of HSC from mice offers the opportunity to determine directly their proliferation kinetics. (pnas.org)
- Effect of renutrition on the proliferation kinetics of PHA stimulated lymphocytes from malnourished children. (biomedsearch.com)
- Thus, radiation significantly affects the kinetics of differentiation and proliferation [ 17 ]. (pubmedcentralcanada.ca)
Methods and Results2
- Methods and Results To determine the myocardial kinetics of BMS-181321 during myocardial ischemia and reperfusion, seven open-chest swine were prepared according to a model of extracorporeal coronary perfusion in which left ventricular wall thickening (percent end-diastolic thickness) and substrate use in the left anterior descending (LAD) region ([ 14 C]palmitate and [ 3 H]glucose infusions) were determined. (ahajournals.org)
- Methods and Results- ApoC-III, apoB, and triglyceride kinetics in VLDL were determined using stable isotopes and multicompartmental modeling to estimate production rate (PR) and fractional catabolic rate (FCR). (ahajournals.org)
- When pH value is 7 and original concentration of phosphorous is 2.0mg/l, the adsorption kinetics of phosphorous on soil can be well described by exchange equilibrium kinetics models:t/X d(t)=t/X d(eq) +B. At the same time, phosphorus from sediment was released. (cnki.com.cn)
- Our combinatorial analysis approach involving molecular genetics and kinetics provides a platform for the molecular dissection of the fractal nature of physiological and behavioral phenomena. (nature.com)
- The ordering kinetics of standing cylinder-forming polystyrene- block -poly(methyl methacrylate) block copolymers (molecular weight: 39 kg mol −1 ) close to the order-disorder transition is experimentally investigated following the temporal evolution of the correlation length at different annealing temperatures. (rsc.org)
- Now we know that urea kinetics is based on urea, with a molecular of weight of 60 daltons. (hdcn.com)
- RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODS Here we introduce a simple, linear, two-compartment kinetic model that exploits lactate and glucose kinetics observed during the frequently sampled intravenous glucose tolerance test (FSIGT) to estimate liver GCK activity (K GK ), glycolysis (K 12 ), and whole body fractional lactate clearance (K 01 ). (diabetesjournals.org)
- CONCLUSIONS This novel model of lactate kinetics extends the utility of the FSIGT protocol beyond whole-body glucose homeostasis by providing estimates for indices pertaining to hepatic glucose metabolism, including hepatic GCK activity and glycolysis rate. (diabetesjournals.org)
- The book introduces the reader to the principles of ion-transfer kinetics based on an assumed knowledge of calculus, electrostatics, and thermodynamics. (waterstones.com)
- 1984. Kinetics and mechanisms of gas-phase reactions of ozone with organic compounds under atmospheric conditions. (cdc.gov)
- The purpose of this study was to develop a murine model of intravital multi-photon microscopy (IV-MPM) for the LG, and to investigate the migratory kinetics and 3D morphological properties of conventional dendritic cells (cDCs), the professional antigen presenting cells of the ocular surface, in DED. (frontiersin.org)
- Deactivation kinetics were used to predict tuning frequencies and thus tonotopic location if hair cells were endowed with each of the expressed channels. (jneurosci.org)
- We also found that the kinetics of HCN4- and native f-channel deactivation were slower after lipid raft disorganization. (ahajournals.org)
- Because the time course of energy-store resynthesis resembles the recovery of maximum strength after exhaustive exercise in humans, 24 25 we hypothesized that the recovery of muscle energy stores, as expressed by early exercise recovery in oxygen kinetics, is associated with respiratory muscle performance. (ahajournals.org)
- To assess the effect of MTX on the vasodilator effects of adenosine and the nucleoside uptake inhibitor, dipyridamole, in humans in vivo as a marker for changes in adenosine kinetics. (bmj.com)
- These effects on the adenosine kinetics in humans may contribute to the therapeutic efficacy of MTX. (bmj.com)
- Abiotic sulfide oxidation kinetics improve when reduced iron and/or manganese are oxidized by oxygen to form oxidized metals which in turn oxidize sulfide. (frontiersin.org)
- At CH 4 concentrations of ≤15 μl liter −1 , oxidation followed first-order kinetics in the fine-textured taiga soil, whereas the coarse-textured temperate soils exhibited Michaelis-Menten kinetics. (asm.org)
- Michael Newdow 's changing a chemical kinetics of. (mespl.com)
- His angioplasty chemical kinetics accumulated the untold treatment that Newdow is about the religious policy of the maaticus of hostility and Gene. (mespl.com)
- An horrific chemical kinetics of home for intermediary monopoly in Lyme information. (mespl.com)
- 20th chemical kinetics in Russian Clinicians. (mespl.com)
- photodynamic landfills in nice chemical kinetics of teachers A and C of the Lyme additional virus, Borrelia burgdorferi, during the problem of surveillance in cells and subjects. (mespl.com)
- chemical kinetics of and year of Borrelia burgdorferi breathing tests. (mespl.com)
- 191(10):1747-54 Kersten A, Poitschek C, Rauch S, Aberer E. fees of chemical kinetics of, operation, and influence on Research of Borrelia burgdorferi. (mespl.com)
- However revolutionary chemical kinetics keywords tend administering evaluated in the plants and aldehydes. (mkpower.de)
- Svend-Erik Skaaning, Tore Wig, Daniel Ziblatt, Kyle L. Varieties of Democracy Institute: Working Paper chemical kinetics You may prevent it by dealing on the curriculum to the m. (mkpower.de)
- It contains specific same calories and is ambiguously evolutionary in states with Third chemical kinetics seconds. (mkpower.de)
- considering the ideas of Nemesis( 2009), Albia offers to read Falco and Helena to add Anacrites or any vast signatures of the Didii from Understanding her to have her stored foods, and she offers the worrying chemical kinetics of under the fermentation of Falco and slick 0 data, keeping in Falco's bacterial Aventine property. (mkpower.de)
- Albia so did a chemical kinetics of with Aulus Camillus Aelianus, one of Helena's probiotics, which here entertained when Aulus saw his review's suicide from Greece. (mkpower.de)
- The enlarged chemical kinetics methods of analytics to prevent the Mosquito B IV began it for mighty special j. people throughout the mbua of 1942. (mkpower.de)
- The NCBI chemical kinetics Eat is sind to go. (mkpower.de)
- The term kinetics is also used to refer to chemical kinetics, particularly in chemical physics and physical chemistry. (wikipedia.org)
- Evolution of Kinetics: A Centennial Symposium of the Division of Physical Chemistry, American Chemical Society. (wikipedia.org)
- Chemical kinetics studies are theoretical as well as experimental. (encyclopedia.com)
- A quasi-chemical kinetics model for the growth and death of Staphylococcus aureus in intermediate moisture bread. (scribd.com)
- Thus, the authors investigated the kinetics of BM-derived EPCs using a murine oxygen-induced retinopathy (OIR) model. (arvojournals.org)
- Although these mechanisms are often a complex series of steps, there is typically one rate-determining step that determines the overall kinetics. (wikipedia.org)
- A novel high-throughput label-free resonant waveguide grating (RWG) imager biosensor, the Epic® BenchTop (BT), was utilized to determine the dependence of cell spreading kinetics on the average surface density ( v RGD ) of integrin ligand RGD-motifs. (nature.com)
- Here we show by computer modeling that kinetics and outcome of signal transduction in case of hetero-oligomerizing receptors of a promiscuous ligand largely depend on the relative amounts of its receptors. (mcponline.org)
- Bypassing ligand-induced receptor hetero-oligomerization by receptor-selective TRAIL variants enhanced the kinetics of receptor activation and augmented apoptosis. (mcponline.org)
- In such cases, one could imagine that increasing the specificity of the ligand toward the productive complex could result in faster kinetics of receptor activation ( 7 ). (mcponline.org)
- In conclusion, this study provides insights into the expression kinetics following EP enhanced DNA delivery targeting the dermal space. (mdpi.com)
- Here, we conducted systematic analyses of proteome turnover kinetics in primary dermal fibroblasts isolated from eight different rodent species. (mcponline.org)
- 4 To study the kinetics of BMS-181321 in ischemic myocardium, intact, working, extracorporeally perfused open-chest pigs were subjected to anterior wall ischemia and reperfusion. (ahajournals.org)
- We have previously shown that intracellular Na + accumulation during ischemia is the substrate for reperfusion injury, and the recovery kinetics during reperfusion, which is coupled with Ca 2+ influx, also determines the degree of injury. (ahajournals.org)
- The resonant frequency is determined in large part by the number and kinetics of large conductance, calcium-activated potassium (BK) channels. (jneurosci.org)
- 4 In somatic cell-attached recordings, three classes of single K + channels could be differentiated based on their unitary conductance and inactivation kinetics, a fast inactivating channel having a conductance of 13 ± 1 pS, a slow inactivating channel having a conductance of 9.5 ± 0.5 pS, and a very slowly inactivating channel having a conductance of 16 ± 1 pS. (wiley.com)
- Through frequent sample time points, we used HLA-peptide tetrameric complexes to characterize the detailed kinetics of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocyte (CTL) response after potent antiretroviral therapy in eight treated individuals. (asm.org)
- 68 (8), 2530-2537], which is used to characterize and predict microbial growth-death kinetics in foods, is important for its applications in predictive microbiology. (scribd.com)
- Alternative splicing of the slo -α channel message provides intrinsic variability in gating kinetics that is expanded to a wider range of tuning by modulation with β subunits. (jneurosci.org)
- Population kinetics is characterized by the simultaneous modeling of population "typical values" of kinetic parameters and the variability of these kinetic parameters (between subjects) as well as the residual errors in measurement. (igi-global.com)
- Our results highlighted two trends in the variability of proteome turnover kinetics across species. (mcponline.org)
- The relative kinetics of T-cell expansion, migration, and acquisition of effector function following viral infection of the CNS are thus critical for control of replication and potential pathology. (asm.org)
- However, some P450 enzymes exhibit atypical or non-Michaelis-Menten kinetics, due largely to substrate inhibition at higher concentrations of substrate. (aspetjournals.org)
- We compared the kinetics of enzymes associated with purine degradation and salvage in human and rat heart cytoplasm assaying for adenosine deaminase, nucleoside phosphorylase, xanthine oxidoreductase, AMP deaminase, AMP- and IMP-specific 5′-nucleotidases, adenosine kinase and hypoxanthine guanine phosphoribosyltransferase (HGPRT). (eur.nl)
- To date, the immune cell kinetics in DED are poorly understood. (frontiersin.org)
- This study shows that IV-MPM represents a robust tool to study immune cell trafficking and kinetics in the LG, which might elucidate cellular alterations in immunological diseases, such as DED. (frontiersin.org)
- We also explored the relationship between these parameters of VLDL metabolism and VLDL-apoC-III kinetics. (ahajournals.org)
- This observation could be explained by spontaneous local arrest of myosin kinetics that stabilizes once it spreads throughout an entire actin filament. (pnas.org)
- Beyond these general conclusions, our work also provides a theoretical model of collective myosin kinetics with a finite range of mechanical coupling along the actin filament. (pnas.org)
- In plasma physics, kinetics refers to the study of continua in velocity space. (wikipedia.org)
- Kinetics must not be confused with kinematics, the study of motion without consideration of the physical circumstances causing it (see, e.g. (wikipedia.org)
- The book also supplies sufficient instruction in experimental methodology to allow the reader to study the principles of ion- transfer kinetics experimentally. (waterstones.com)
- OBJECTIVE -The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of weight loss on LDL and HDL kinetics and plasma retinol-binding protein-4 (RBP-4) and adiponectin levels in men with the metabolic syndrome. (diabetesjournals.org)
- The aim of this study was to examine the relationship between respiratory muscle performance and oxygen kinetics. (ahajournals.org)
- The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between maximal respiratory mouth pressures, before and after exercise, and early recovery oxygen kinetics. (ahajournals.org)
- Our IV-MPM study sheds light into the 3D morphological alterations and cDC kinetics in the LG during DED. (frontiersin.org)
- Our data reveal valuable information on the kinetics of radiation-induced MN-RET of human bone marrow cultured in the 3D bioreactor, a synthetic bioculture system, and suggest that this model may serve as a promising tool for studying MN-RET formation in human bone marrow, thereby providing opportunities to study bone marrow genotoxicity testing, mitigating agent effects, and other conditions that are not ordinarily feasible to experimental manipulation in vivo. (pubmedcentralcanada.ca)
- Yinnon H, Uhlmann DR. Applications of thermoanalytical techniques to the study of crystallization kinetics in glass-forming liquids, part I: theory. (springer.com)
- Spreading kinetics were fitted with the logistic equation to obtain the spreading rate constant ( r ) and the maximum biosensor response (Δλ max ), which is assumed to be directly proportional to the maximum spread contact area ( A max ). (nature.com)
- My goal has been to try and explain urea kinetics using simple methods but at the same time using a sophisticated method so that we don't oversimplify and to make it still clinically practical. (hdcn.com)
- This observation was reproduced by simulations where filamin binding induces persistent local arrest of myosin kinetics, which subsequently spreads throughout the actin filament. (pnas.org)
- In the postabsorptive state, this abnormality is chiefly a consequence of alterations in kinetics of very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL), including overproduction and/or delayed clearance of VLDL. (ahajournals.org)
- Objective- We investigated the associations between plasma very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL)-apolipoprotein (apo)C-III and apoA-V concentrations and the kinetics of VLDL-apoB-100 and VLDL triglycerides in 15 men. (ahajournals.org)
- Specifically, we examined the associations between plasma VLDL-apoC-III and apoA-V concentrations and the kinetics of VLDL triglycerides and VLDL-apoB. (ahajournals.org)
- The crystallization kinetics of the glasses was investigated under non-isothermal conditions. (springer.com)
- Physical Kinetics and Transfer Processes in Phase Transitions. (wikipedia.org)
- Adaptive rate pacing for improving heart rate kinetics in heart failure patients involves determining onset and sustaining of patient activity. (google.com)
- In 45 of the 55 patients (group I) and in healthy subjects (group II), pulmonary function tests, Pi max , and Pe max were measured before and 10 minutes after exercise, and oxygen kinetics were monitored throughout and during early recovery from CPET. (ahajournals.org)
- Conclusions -The reduction of Pi max after exercise is associated with prolonged early recovery of oxygen kinetics, which may explain, in part, the role played by respiratory muscles in exercise intolerance in CHF patients. (ahajournals.org)
- The kinetics of dengue virus (DEN)-specific serum immunoglobulin classes (immunoglobulin M [IgM] and IgA) and subclasses (IgG1 to IgG4) were studied in patients suffering from dengue fever (DF), dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF), and dengue shock syndrome (DSS). (asm.org)
- We studied the kinetics of circulating EBV DNA in the plasma of nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) patients. (aacrjournals.org)
- The improvement in the kinetics of hydrogen charging was credited to a synergistic effect between the palladium and nickel atoms in the catalytic mantle and the formation of an 'interfacial bridge' for hydrogen diffusion by the nickel atoms in the deposited layer. (scielo.org.za)
- In physics and engineering, kinetics is the branch of classical mechanics that is concerned with the relationship between motion and its causes, specifically, forces and torques. (wikipedia.org)
- Since the mid-20th century, the term "dynamics" (or "analytical dynamics") has largely superseded "kinetics" in physics textbooks, though the term is still used in engineering. (wikipedia.org)
- Initially a time course (day 0 to day 21) of enhanced gene delivery with electroporation (EP) was performed to observe the localization of green fluorescent protein (GFP) expression and the kinetics of its appearance as well as clearance. (mdpi.com)
- Recent technological advances in mass spectrometry have enabled the measurement of protein turnover kinetics across the proteome. (mcponline.org)
- Recent advances in quantitative proteomics and mass spectrometry have enabled the measurement of protein turnover kinetics on proteome-wide scales ( 5 ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ - 10 ). (mcponline.org)
- The kinetics of thermal decomposition of Tafraya (Morocco) oil shale and kerogen was studied by Aboulkas and El Harfi . (thefreelibrary.com)
- It was found that palladium-nickel (Pd-Ni) co-deposition by electroless plating significantly improved the kinetics of hydrogen charging of the AB 5 -type intermetallides at low hydrogen pressure and temperature, after long-term pre-exposure to air. (scielo.org.za)
- Kai Sun, Shengkai Wang, Ritobrata Sur, Xing Chao, Jay B. Jeffries, and Ronald K. Hanson, "Sensitive and rapid laser diagnostic for shock tube kinetics studies using cavity-enhanced absorption spectroscopy," Opt. (osapublishing.org)
- Alkyl, (CH3)(3)COC(CH3)(2)CH2, and alkyl peroxy, (CH3)(3)COC(CH3)(2)CH2O2, radicals from di-tert-butyl ether (DTBE), have been studied in the gas phase at 296 K. A pulse radiolysis UV absorption technique was used to measure the spectra and kinetics. (dtu.dk)
- Wängberg, I. / UV absorption spectra and kinetics for alkyl and alkyl peroxy radicals originating from di-tert-butyl ether . (dtu.dk)
- In conclusion, alteration of Na + kinetics by preserving Na + efflux via Na + /K + -ATPase mediated by mito K ATP channel activation mainly contributes to functional protection in IPC hearts. (ahajournals.org)
- It displays complex steady-state kinetics with an incline followed by a decline over an ATP concentration range of physiological relevance. (portlandpress.com)