Access to Information
Health Services Accessibility
Arteriovenous Shunt, Surgical
Vascular Access Devices
Catheterization, Central Venous
Health Care Surveys
Computer Communication Networks
Information Storage and Retrieval
Delivery of Health Care
Rural Health Services
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
Protective measures against unauthorized access to or interference with computer operating systems, telecommunications, or data structures, especially the modification, deletion, destruction, or release of data in computers. It includes methods of forestalling interference by computer viruses or so-called computer hackers aiming to compromise stored data.
Homopolymer of tetrafluoroethylene. Nonflammable, tough, inert plastic tubing or sheeting; used to line vessels, insulate, protect or lubricate apparatus; also as filter, coating for surgical implants or as prosthetic material. Synonyms: Fluoroflex; Fluoroplast; Ftoroplast; Halon; Polyfene; PTFE; Tetron.
Primary Health Care
Referral and Consultation
Appointments and Schedules
Kidney Failure, Chronic
The end-stage of CHRONIC RENAL INSUFFICIENCY. It is characterized by the severe irreversible kidney damage (as measured by the level of PROTEINURIA) and the reduction in GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE to less than 15 ml per min (Kidney Foundation: Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative, 2002). These patients generally require HEMODIALYSIS or KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION.
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Urban Health Services
Quality of Health Care
Interviews as Topic
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Medically Underserved Area
Health Care Reform
Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.
State Health Plans
National Health Programs
Medical Records Systems, Computerized
It is a form of protection provided by law. In the United States this protection is granted to authors of original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. (from Circular of the United States Copyright Office, 6/30/2008)
Community Health Services
Database Management Systems
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Attitude of Health Personnel
Geographic Information Systems
Health insurance coverage for all persons in a state or country, rather than for some subset of the population. It may extend to the unemployed as well as to the employed; to aliens as well as to citizens; for pre-existing conditions as well as for current illnesses; for mental as well as for physical conditions.
Messages between computer users via COMPUTER COMMUNICATION NETWORKS. This feature duplicates most of the features of paper mail, such as forwarding, multiple copies, and attachments of images and other file types, but with a speed advantage. The term also refers to an individual message sent in this way.
Property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyright, that results from creative effort. The Patent and Copyright Clause (Art. 1, Sec. 8, cl. 8) of the United States Constitution provides for promoting the progress of science and useful arts by securing for limited times to authors and inventors, the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries. (From Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed, p1014)
Databases as Topic
Managed Care Programs
Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.
A province of Canada lying between the provinces of Manitoba and Quebec. Its capital is Toronto. It takes its name from Lake Ontario which is said to represent the Iroquois oniatariio, beautiful lake. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p892 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p391)
Continuity of Patient Care
Blood Vessel Prosthesis
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of references and citations to books, articles, publications, etc., generally on a single subject or specialized subject area. Databases can operate through automated files, libraries, or computer disks. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, FACTUAL which is used for collections of data and facts apart from bibliographic references to them.
Health Status Disparities
Small computers using LSI (large-scale integration) microprocessor chips as the CPU (central processing unit) and semiconductor memories for compact, inexpensive storage of program instructions and data. They are smaller and less expensive than minicomputers and are usually built into a dedicated system where they are optimized for a particular application. "Microprocessor" may refer to just the CPU or the entire microcomputer.
Health Care Rationing
Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Community Health Centers
Ambulatory Care Facilities
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that are invasive or surgical in nature, and require the expertise of a specially trained radiologist. In general, they are more invasive than diagnostic imaging but less invasive than major surgery. They often involve catheterization, fluoroscopy, or computed tomography. Some examples include percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography, percutaneous transthoracic biopsy, balloon angioplasty, and arterial embolization.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
An agency of the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH concerned with overall planning, promoting, and administering programs pertaining to advancement of medical and related sciences. Major activities of this institute include the collection, dissemination, and exchange of information important to the progress of medicine and health, research in medical informatics and support for medical library development.
Emergency Service, Hospital
Emigrants and Immigrants
A province of eastern Canada, one of the Maritime Provinces with NEW BRUNSWICK; PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND; and sometimes NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR. Its capital is Halifax. The territory was granted in 1621 by James I to the Scotsman Sir William Alexander and was called Nova Scotia, the Latin for New Scotland. The territory had earlier belonged to the French, under the name of Acadia. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p871 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p384)
Health Records, Personal
Reproductive Health Services
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Health Care Costs
The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.
Insurance, Health, Reimbursement
Skew binary number system
"An applicative random-access stack". Information Processing Letters. 17 (5): 241-248. doi:10.1016/0020-0190(83)90106-0. MR ... The skew binary numbers were developed by Eugene Myers in 1983 for a purely functional data structure that allows the ...
"Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the ... The deal was approved by the FCC on December 30, 1982, and the transaction was consummated on February 7, 1983. In March 1987, ... February 7, 1983. "Application Search Details (BALH-19870323GW)". FCC Media Bureau. June 29, 1987. "Application Search Details ...
"Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved March 3, 2013. "Application Search Details (BPH-19820819AB)". FCC Media ... "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "Application Search Details (BPH-19840529AF)". FCC Media ... "EMF Acquires Boise Duo" from Radio Insight (May 12, 2016) "Consummation Notice". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications ... The new station was assigned the call letters KWEI-FM by the FCC on September 19, 1983. On June 29, 1984, the station was ...
"Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. "Application Search ... The new station was assigned the call letters WGRR by the FCC on October 11, 1983. WGRR received its license to cover from the ... July 29, 1983. "Application Search Details (BL-19861126AA)". FCC Media Bureau. February 27, 1987. "Application Search Details ( ... This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on July 29, 1983. ...
p. C-6. "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. " ... In February 1983, RJG Communications announced its intention to sell this station to MSB Communications, Inc. The deal was ... April 8, 1983. "Application Search Details (BTCH-19850422EN)". FCC Media Bureau. January 22, 1986. "Application Search Details ... approved by the FCC on April 8, 1983. In April 1985, Stephen G. McGowan made a deal to acquire full control of station licensee ...
"Station Information Profile". Arbitron. "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "Application Search ... In June 1983, Shelby County Advertising Corporation reached an agreement to sell WBYE to B.M. Murchison. The deal was approved ... 1983-08-18. "Application Search Details (BAL-19860113EX)". FCC Media Bureau. 1986-03-20. "Application Search Details (BAL- ... 1983. In January 1986, B.M, Murchison reached an agreement to sell WBYE to Thomas Ellsworth Leighton. The deal was approved by ...
"Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the ... In July 1983, WWLX owners Wright, Wright, & Sanders agreed to sell this station to Roger W. Wright. The deal was approved by ... September 13, 1983. "Application Search Details (BAL-19860304FG)". FCC Media Bureau. June 4, 1986. "Application Search Details ... 1983. In March 1986, Roger W. Wright worked out a deal to sell WWLX to Allen Carwile. The deal was approved by the FCC on April ...
Air Combat Information Group. 1 September 2003 El Salvador, 1980-1992. Access Date: 3 September 2007 Kahwaji, Riad. Ya Libnan. ... Air Combat Information Group. 29 October 2003 Sri Lanka, since 1971. Access Date: 3 September 2007 Lundh, 1998. p. 100 Drendel ... Air Combat Information Group (www.acig.org). Archived from the original on 4 October 2006. Dwayne A. Day (28 February 2003). " ... Access Date: 3 September 2007 Matthew Weaver. "How Brown Moses exposed Syrian arms trafficking from his front room". the ...
Costa-Hawkins Rental Housing Act
Accessed 2017-08-24. "Relocation Assistance Information", at Los Angeles Housing and Community Investment Department. Accessed ... Accessed 2017-10-12. "Rent Board", City of San Francisco. Accessed 2017-10-09. "Apartment Rent Ordinance", San Jose. Accessed ... Accessed 2017-11-17. Analyses: AB 1164, Assembly Floor 7/25/95 - DIGEST, California Legislative Information website, quote at p ... Accessed 2017-11-15. "AB1515 Planning and Zoning: Housing" re HAA, at California Legislative Information. Click: 09-15-17 ...
List of European archaeological sites on the National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania
Accessed 2010-02-19. "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March ... Accessed 2010-02-17. Morgan, Mrs. John L., and John D. Milner. National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Chad ... Accessed 2010-02-17. Greek, Mrs. Don M., et al. National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: John Nicholas House ... Accessed 2010-02-18. Reed, Diane B. National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Dale Furnace and Forge Historic ...
Mendham Borough, New Jersey
U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Borough of Mendham, Geographic Names Information System. Accessed ... District information for Mendham Borough School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed November 1, 2019. ... Accessed October 7, 2020. "National Register Information System - (#85000865)". National Register of Historic Places. National ... Accessed June 9, 2012. Zip Codes, State of New Jersey. Accessed August 28, 2013. Area Code Lookup - NPA NXX for Hopatcong, NJ, ...
Bank of Bigheart
Accessed April 20, 2014. Claudia Ahmad and George Carney (December 1983). "National Register of Historic Places Multiple ... "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. January 23, 2007. " ...
Accessed 11 August 2015. O-Bahn Busway Information (Brochure). South Australian Department of Transport (1987). Busway ... "O-Bahn City Access Project: Community Engagement". 10 June 2015. Archived from the original on 24 April 2015. Retrieved 2 ... "O-Bahn City Access Project". Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 22 July 2015. " ... Busway Information, Paper One: Background History of the Northeast Corridor Transportation Proposals. South Australian ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. "Application Search Details (BTCH-19821103EK ... ". "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "AM History Profile: WHOD". Alabama Broadcast Media Page ... The transfer was approved by the FCC on December 17, 1982, and the transaction was consummated on March 2, 1983. In May 1988, ... March 2, 1983. "Application Search Details (BALH-19880502GV)". FCC Media Bureau. July 1, 1988. "Application Search Details ( ...
Surety Building (Muskogee, Oklahoma)
"National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. January 23, 2007. Claudia ... Accessed December 28, 2016.. ... Craig (February 1983). "National Register of Historic Places ...
Bulge Lake (Minnesota)
Bulge Lake Information Report. 2013. Accessed August 30, 2013. Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. Bulge Lake Depth Map ...
Integrated Taxonomic Information System. Retrieved March 4, 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) NatureServe. 2015. ... Accessed on 13 June 2016. v t e. ...
Silver Lake (Cook County, Minnesota)
Silver Lake Information Report. 2013. Accessed August 29, 2013. Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. Silver Lake Depth ...
Accessed November 1, 2015. "Biographical information on Kippy Brown". Dean's Packer Backer Website. Retrieved December 6, 2006 ... Career biographical information on Kippy Brown Terry Wood, "Kippy Brown Went From Rocky Top to the Super Bowl," Knoxville News ... Family information on Kippy Brown Austin Price, "Jones Adds Familiar Name, Veteran Offensive Mind," Volquest.com, February 27, ... Accessed: November 1, 2015. "Kiffin Trying to Lure Brown Back to Tennessee," ESPN, December 16, 2009. Retrieved: November 1, ...
Terry Cook (archivist)
"From information to knowledge: an intellectual paradigm for archives." Archivaria 19 (1984): 28-49. Cook, Terry. "From the ... "Archives, Automation, and Access: The Vancouver Island Project Revisited." Archivaria 20 (Summer 1985): 231-237. Cook, Terry. " ... "Freedom of Information: The Role of the Courts." Archivaria 6 (Summer 1978): 156-158. Cook, Terry. "VINCENT, Consolidated ... "Electronic records, paper minds: the revolution in information management and archives in the post-custodial and post-modernist ...
Accessed: 29 August 2011]. Information about the work the Foundation website . " Foundation, 2011. [Accessed: 18 August 2011]. ... Accessed: 29 August 2011]. Cirici. Catalan Contemporary Art . Edicions 62, 1970 [Accessed: 29 August 2011]. Record of John ... Prats: exposure Foundation ... 20 December 1995-3 March 1996 . Foundation, 1995 * [Accessed: 29 August 2011]. Five Catalan ... artist in homage to John Prats: Galería Joan Prats [New York, October 1982 ]. The Polígrafa, 1983 [ ...
Clark County Courthouse (Missouri)
"National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010. Denise Bunker ... Accessed 2015-07-29. v t e. ... was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 ... and Jeri Murphy (March 1983). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Chariton County Courthouse" (PDF ...
"Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "FCC Daily Digest" (PDF). Federal Communications Commission p ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Winter 2008 Station Information Profile". Arbitron. " ... The station was assigned the WZZX call letters by the Federal Communications Commission in 1983, replacing the earlier WANL ... designation in use from 1967 to 1983. WZZX's license was cancelled at the licensee's request by letter dated August 1, 2016, ...
However, access to low level technologies are available if desired. "TOTAL Information System (TIS)". Computerworld. November 7 ... TOTAL Information System (1982), a directory-driven database management system. ULTRA (1983), an interactive database ... and the longest-serving CEO in the Computer Industry - Interviewed by David K. Allison, Division of Computers, Information & ... SUPRA maintains data and coordinates database access ... "Cincom AD/Advantage 5.5.01 Overview". CNet.com. "Cincom AD/Advantage ...
Far Rockaway, Queens
Accessed April 8, 2021. "So. How does a kid from the Far Rockaway section of Queens, N.Y., wind up running a mini-empire? In ... "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010. "Beach ... Accessed March 19, 2021. "Mr. Ochs was born in El Paso. His father, a doctor, moved the family to upstate New York when Phil ... Accessed July 16, 2017. "Born Cory McKay in Brooklyn, Cormega moved at an early age from Bedford-Stuyvesant to Co-Op City in ...
Accessed April 8, 2021. "So. How does a kid from the Far Rockaway section of Queens, N.Y., wind up running a mini-empire? In ... information, pictures". Encyclopedia.com. June 10, 2010. Retrieved November 26, 2015. Markus, Don. "Gaithers 29 spark FDU win ... Accessed March 19, 2021. "Mr. Ochs was born in El Paso. His father, a doctor, moved the family to upstate New York when Phil ... Accessed August 22, 2017. "That house, said Lee Quinby, a co-owner, played the role of the family home in the Woody Allen movie ...
Jersey Settlement Meeting House
"National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009. Captain ... accessed Aug 2018 Ruth Little (February 1983). "Jersey Settlement Meeting House" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - ...
"Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. "Application Search ... In December 1983, less than a week before the station received its broadcast license, Stafford Broadcasting, Inc., made a deal ... The new station was assigned the call letters WEGN-FM by the FCC on January 31, 1983. In March 1982, Vogel Moody Corp. ... December 20, 1983. "Application Search Details (BALH-19831214GN)". FCC Media Bureau. February 29, 1984. "Application Search ...
Accessed 2012-04-01. Brown, William Adrian (1980). History of the George Washington Masonic National Memorial, 1922-1974: Half ... "Baker, Bryant, 1881-1970, sculptor." Smithsonian Institution Research Information System. Smithsonian American Art Museum. 2011 ... Gay & Evert 1983, p. 390. National Sculpture Society 1929, p. 20. "Bryant Baker, Sculptor, Dies". The New York Times. March 31 ... Gay, Vernon; Evert, Marilyn (1983). Discovering Pittsburgh's Sculpture. Pittsburgh, Pa.: University of Pittsburgh Press. ISBN ...
Trinity Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church
"National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009. Rodney S. ... Accessed 2010-09-14. v t e v t e. ... Collins (November 1983). "National Register of Historic Places ...
Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
A network of Open Access repositories, archives and journals that support Open Access policies. The OpenAIRE Consortium is a ... "IMPETUS - Information Management Portal to Enable the Integration of Unmanned Systems". 20 November 2017. Retrieved 13 December ... "Fact sheet: Open Access in Horizon 2020" (PDF). European Commission. 9 December 2013. Retrieved 19 March 2014.. ... "Guidelines on Open Access to Scientific Publications and Research Data in Horizon 2020" (PDF). European Commission. Retrieved ...
Liquefied natural gas
Information for the following table is derived in part from publication by the U.S. Energy Information Administration.. See ... LNG is most cost efficiently produced in relatively large facilities due to economies of scale, at sites with marine access ... The Energy Information Administration reports the following emissions in million Tonnes of carbon dioxide: *Natural gas: 5,840 ... "US Energy Information administration. December 2003. Archived from the original on 2009-01-03.. ...
Odum, H. T. (1988). "Self-organization, transformity, and information". Science. 242 (4882): 1132-1139. Bibcode:1988Sci... ... herbivores leaving grazer community food webs more nutrient limited than detrital food webs where bacteria are able to access ... Azam, F.; Fenche, T.; Field, J. G.; Gra, J. S.; Meyer-Reil, L. A.; Thingstad, F. (1983). "The ecological role of water-column ...
United States Merchant Marine Academy
"LII / Legal Information Institute. Retrieved February 4, 2017. Upon taking the Oath of Office in the Navy Reserve, a Midshipman ... While visiting the academy under this subsection, members of the board shall have reasonable access to the grounds, facilities ... Federal police officers, federal guards, and contract guards wear distinct uniforms and perform access control, foot and motor ... Sean Connaughton (1983) Administrator, U.S. Maritime Administration (2006-2009), Virginia Secretary of Transportation (2010- ...
Child Welfare Information Gateway. 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 October 2007. Retrieved 2009-02-27.. ... In March 2009, a staff writer for the Washington Post reported that the impending national discussion about broadening access ... Government bodies in the US and elsewhere have published information or guidance about alternative medicine. The U.S. Food and ... Although the Commissioners support the provision of the most accurate information about the state of the science of all CAM ...
Positron emission tomography
Information for Radiation Worker, Nuclear Regulatory Commission *^ Brix G; Lechel U; Glatting G; Ziegler SI; et al. (April 2005 ... In England, the NHS reference cost (2015-2016) for an adult outpatient PET scan is £798, and £242 for direct access services.[ ... This section needs to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. (February ... 1983, The Society of Nuclear Medicine: New York. pp. 142-153. *^ CHO, Z. H., ERIKSSON L., and CHAN J.K., ``A circular ring ...
"Cushing's Syndrome Information Page". Retrieved August 26, 2013.. *^ Kirk, Lawrence F., Jr; Robert B. Hash; Harold P. Katner; ... and the preferences of the surgeon cause the selection of one access route over the other. Some tumors do not contain a ... These tumors can compress the nerves that carry information from the eyes, causing a decrease in peripheral vision.[citation ... There are two possible options for access to sphenoidal sinus including of endonosal approach (through the nostril) or ...
Prince Andrew, Duke of York
Further information: Wedding of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson. Prince Andrew married Sarah Ferguson at Westminster Abbey on ... "Duchess of York 'wanted cash for Prince Andrew access'". BBC News. 23 May 2010. Retrieved 7 July 2011.. ... 17 October 1983. pp. C6. Retrieved 28 January 2012.. *^ Ward, 'Sharky' (5 August 1993). Sea Harrier Over the Falklands. Pen and ... 14 November 1983. p. 2.. *^ "Argentines planned to kill Prince Andrew". Montreal Gazette. Reuters. ...
Information technology subsequently led to the creation of the Internet, which ushered in the current Information Age. Humans ... and Jacques Ellul to describe situations where it was not desirable to use very new technologies or those that required access ... Chisholm, Hugh (1910). The Encyclopædia Britannica: A dictionary of arts, sciences, literature and general information. ... Further information: Outline of prehistoric technology. The use of tools by early humans was partly a process of discovery and ...
Abortion - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
March of Dimes information about miscarriages. *^ Letter from C. Everett Koop, Surgeon General Dep't of Health & Human Services ... pro-choice groups like Planned Parenthood often try to improve people's access to things used to prevent pregnancy (called ... Berger, Joel W (5 May 1983). "Induced abortion and social factors in wild horses". Nature (London) 303: 59-61. http://www. ...
Obnoviteľný zdroj energie - Wikipédia
Earth Trends Enviromental information *↑ Roger Bezdek. Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency: Economic Drivers for the 21st ... What Solar Power Needs Now Renewable Energy Access, 13 August 2007. *↑ news and Official EP resolution of 25 September 2007 on ... V roku 1983 fyzik Bernard Cohen predložil návrh ako urán môže poskytovať efektívny a nekonečný zdroj energie. Vrátane 5×109 ...
Divine Access Reverend Guy Roy Davis Christmas Eve Doctor Roberts The Bronze Stan Greggory ... Page information. *Cite this page. *Wikidata item. Print/export *Download as PDF ... Cole began his professional career in 1983 as a stage actor in Chicago, where he joined the ensemble of the Steppenwolf Theatre ...
... he thought it important for the design to centre around the building that houses the information about the atomic explosion.[11 ... which gave the city access to special grant aid, and in August 1949, an international competition was announced for the design ...
HM Prison Pentridge
... where prisoners would be permitted access for one hour per day without coming into contact with each other. The panopticons ... In 1983 four prisoners escaped from 'escape proof' Jika Jika. When two prison officers were disciplined in relation to the ...
This gave them access to firearms and made them militarily powerful. For example, over a decade, the Susquehannocks, who'd ... Further information: Lenape settlements. This subsection needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this ... As the Delaware were not considered United States citizens, they had no access to the courts, and no way to enforce their ... The Lenape were largely a sedentary people who occupied campsites seasonally, which gave them relatively easy access to the ...
"World Traveller Plus Information". British Airways. Archived from the original on 4 December 2010. Retrieved 5 June 2010.. ... This class allows for access to business lounges at most airports and complimentary onboard catering. The middle seat ... "World Traveller Information". British Airways. Archived from the original on 22 August 2010. Retrieved 5 June 2010.. ... When asked by reporters for more information on the ongoing problems, British Airways stated "The root cause was a power supply ...
벡 - 위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전
The Information》 7 2014년 《Morning Phase》 외부 링크[편집]. 위키미디어 공용에 관련된. 미디어 분류가 있습니다.. 벡 ... Random Access Memories》 - 다프트 펑크 (2014). *《Morning Phase》 - 벡 (2015). *《1989》 - 테일러 스위프트 (2016) ...
"Geological information". Francium. The University of Sheffield. Retrieved 26 March 2007.. *^ "It's Elemental - The Periodic ... "Chemistry: Principles, Patterns, and Applications with Student Access Kit for Mastering General Chemistry (1st ed.). Prentice ... 2006). The ACS Style Guide: Effective Communication of Scientific Information (3rd ed.). Washington, D.C.: American Chemical ... "WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements , Potassium , Essential information". Webelements. Retrieved 27 November 2011.. ...
"General Information About Adult Brain Tumors". NCI. 14 April 2014. Archived from the original on 5 July 2014. Retrieved 8 June ... In some cases access to the tumor is impossible and impedes or prohibits surgery. ... This section needs to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. Last ... simply because they do not have access to the modern diagnostic facilities required to diagnose a brain tumor) and by deaths ...
Senarai reka cipta pada zaman pertengahan Islam Bahasa Melayu, ensiklopedia bebas
access-date=. ) (bantuan); Parameter ,accessmonthday=. tidak diketahui diabaikan (bantuan) *^ Howard R. Turner (1997), Science ... a b Tuncer Oren (2001). "Advances in Computer and Information Sciences: From Abacus to Holonic Agents", Turk J Elec Engin 9 (1 ... King 1983, pp. 547-548) *^ G. R. Tibbetts (1973), "Comparisons between Arab and Chinese Navigational Techniques", Bulletin of ... David A. King (1983). "The Astronomy of the Mamluks", Isis 74 (4), p. 531-555 [545-546]. ...
The GenBank sequence database is an open access, annotated collection of all publicly available nucleotide sequences and their ... It is produced and maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI; a part of the National Institutes of ... During 1989 to 1992, the GenBank project transitioned to the newly created National Center for Biotechnology Information. ... This article incorporates public domain material from the National Center for Biotechnology Information document: "NCBI ...
Bengal famine of 1943
Bhattacharya, Sanjoy (September 2013). Propaganda and Information in Eastern India 1939-45: A Necessary Weapon of War. New York ... Rural areas lacked access to safe water supplies. Water came primarily from large earthen tanks, rivers and tube wells. In the ... For around nine months of every year, a large fraction of Bengal's population had access to an amount of palatable rice ... Rural labourers and any civilians who were not members of these groups received severely reduced access to food and medical ...
West Texas Intermediate
Energy Information Administration, Rail delivery of US Petroleum, 10 July 2013. *^ US Energy Information Administration, Price ... The area became a "vital transhipment point with many intersecting pipelines, storage facilities, and easy access to refiners ... "US Energy Information Administration.. *^ Fattouh, Bassam; Imsirovic, Adi. "Oil Benchmarks Under Stress" (PDF). Oxford ... U.S. Energy Information Administration - Part of the U.S. Department of Energy, official source of price and other statistical ...
"Information from the 2011 Armenian National Census" (PDF). Statistics of Armenia (in Armenian). Retrieved 27 May 2014.. ... the repression of Iraqi Kurdish civilians and demanded that Iraq end its repressive measures and allow immediate access to ... Further information: Ottoman Empire and Sheik Ubeydullah. When Sultan Selim I, after defeating Shah Ismail I in 1514, annexed ... Further information: Kurdistan and Kurdish refugees. Turkey. Main articles: Kurds in Turkey, Kurds of Central Anatolia, Turkish ...
In return, the coral provides the algae with protection and access to sunlight. ... Wood, E.M. (1983) Reef corals of the world: biology and field guide. T.F.H. Publications, New Jersey, USA. ...
While the museum had been open to the public since its earliest days, by the 1960s public access had become restricted to a few ... This was to provide lift access to the museum and improved and updated displays. These were the first radical alterations to ... Public transit access. Lothian Region buses 3,5,7,8,14,29, 30, 31,33,37, 47, 49 to Nicolson Street. ... Page information. *Cite this page. *Wikidata item. Print/export *Download as PDF ...
"The Information Philosopher, dedicated to the new information philosophy. Robert O. Doyle, publisher. Retrieved 2012-09-14. ... which give us access to the inner nature of the world. Acknowledging the many influences on our choice, he points to the impact ... For instance, priming subjects with information about an effect increases the probability that a person falsely believes is the ... The Metaphysics Research Lab Center for the Study of Language and Information, Stanford University. Philosophers who ...
Typically, 10 Tbytes of raw data is processed every month so that a large amount of CPU power and high-speed I/O access to the ... Using the information recorded by each tube, the direction and "flavor" (type) of the incoming neutrino is determined. ... To protect against low energy background from radon decay products in the air, the roof of the cavity and the access tunnels ... Using the timing and charge information recorded by each PMT, the interaction vertex, ring direction and flavor of the incoming ...
1990 Houston Oilers season
Titans All Access. *Titans Preseason Football. *Titans Radio Network. *WKRN-TV. *WTVF ...
"Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN). Agricultural Research Service (ARS), United States Department of Agriculture ( ... Other than access to sun and water, khat requires little maintenance. Ground water is often pumped from deep wells by diesel ... Peter, Kalix (1983), "The Pharmacology of Khat and of the Khat Alkaloid Cathinone", in Randrianame, M.; Szendrei, K.; Tongue, A ... Randrianame, Maurice; Shahandeh, B.; Szendrei, Kalman; Tongue, Archer; International Council on Alcohol and Addictions (1983). ...
Patent US7080144 - System enabling access to obtain real-time information from a cell site when ... - Google Patents
Access to the information associated with the telecommunication network is enabled to one or more computer software programs ... and the one or software programs are enabled to access the modifications on a real-time basis when any of the information ... Real-time information associated with a telecommunication network is obtained. A computing system includes one or more ... thereon and a storage device in communication with the database server or the computing system for storing the information ...
Patent US5903867 - Information access system and recording system - Google Patents
... phonetic signal information stored on the book database to a terminal and the terminal receives the phonetic signal information ... A book database stores at least phonetic signal information including phoneme information and rhythm information as document ... and can be used to access information such as, for example, library information, newspaper information, magazine information ... Also, with this information access system, a depositor etc. of, for example, a bank, accesses the central system of the bank by ...
Skew binary number system - Wikipedia
KLOZ - Wikipedia
"Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the ... The deal was approved by the FCC on December 30, 1982, and the transaction was consummated on February 7, 1983. In March 1987, ... February 7, 1983. "Application Search Details (BALH-19870323GW)". FCC Media Bureau. June 29, 1987. "Application Search Details ...
NPP Boreal Forest: Superior National Forest, USA, 1983-1984, R1
Contact for Data Center Access Information:. E-mail: [email protected] Telephone: +1 (865) 241-3952. ... Additional Sources of Information: Goetz, S.J., and S.D. Prince. 1996. Remote sensing of net primary production in boreal ... Site Information The Superior National Forest (SNF) in northeastern Minnesota is near the southern limit of the North American ... 6. Data Access:. This data set is available through the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) Distributed Active Archive Center ...
NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE VITAMIN B3: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD
Find patient medical information for NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE VITAMIN B3 on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects ... Mobile Drug Information App. Drug, supplement, and vitamin information on the go. Download ... Accessed 3 June 2011).. Figge HL, Figge J, Souney PF, et al. Nicotinic acid: a review of its clinical use in the treatment of ... Conditions of Use and Important Information: This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or ...
Browse subject: Social indicators -- United States | The Online Books Page
State Planning Services Agency (page images at HathiTrust; US access only). *. Toward a social report for the city of San Diego ... National Technical Information Service, ), by United States. Social and Economic Statistics Administration. Bureau of ... Planning and Research Group (page images at HathiTrust; US access only). *. Social indicators for the aged; a study of the ... Local Government Board (page images at HathiTrust; US access only). *. Social indicators; a selected list of references for A.I ...
Pediatrics -- Purchase Short-Term Access
Purchase Short-Term Access. Parental Information and Circumcision in Highly Motivated Couples with Higher Education. Herrera et ... Purchase Access to this Article for 2 days for $25.00. E-mail: required ... If you have previously purchased access to content on this site, please enter the same e-mail address so we can detect any ...
Federal Bureau Of Investigation | Encyclopedia.com
For More Information. Federal Bureau of Investigation.http://www.FBI.gov (accessed February 26, 2002). ... Through the Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS), the FBI provides sophisticated identification and information ... Therefore, that information is unavailable for most Encyclopedia.com content. However, the date of retrieval is often important ... Therefore, that information is unavailable for most Encyclopedia.com content. However, the date of retrieval is often important ...
Respiratory Virus Surveillance -- United States, 1983-1984
Pool Chemical--Associated Health Events in Public and Residential Settings --- United States, 1983--2007
Persons using assistive technology might not be able to fully access information in this file. For assistance, please send e- ... Additional information available at http://www.cdc.gov/healthyswimming/pdf/pool_chem_assoc_inj.pdf. ... Pool Chemical--Associated Health Events in Public and Residential Settings --- United States, 1983--2007. Swimming is the ... NYSDOH conducted a retrospective review of reports on pool chemical--associated injuries for the period 1983--2006. ...
Summary of Individual | Legacies of British Slave-ownership
Primate Factsheets: Glossary
Accessed February 16, 2005. Introduction to genetic diversity webpage. National Biological Information Infrastructure website. ... vocalization that provides information on the whereabouts of other group members. Contest competition competition for a ... Accessed March 31, 2005. Flexner, SB, editor-in-chief. The Random House dictionary of the English language; Second edition; ... Accessed March 22, 2005. Levey JS, Greenhall A, editors. 1983. The concise Columbia encyclopedia. New York: Columbia Univ Pr. ...
Kirghizian dermatoosteolysis | Health24
AUTHOR INFORMATION. This information has been edited and peer-reviewed by contributors to the Natural Standard Research ... Accessed April 15, 2008.. *Kozlova SI, Altshuler BA, Kravchenko VL. Self-limited autosomal recessive syndrome of skin ... The information on Health24 is for educational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If ... Accessed April 15, 2008.. *Natural Standard: The Authority on Integrative Medicine. www.naturalstandard.com. Copyright © 2009. ...
Hotel in MONTIGNY LE BRETONNEUX - Mercure Saint Quentin en Yvelines Centre Hotel
Services and practical information. Paying * Online check-in Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our ... Direct access to Orly Airport via Massy using bus 91.10. *Naturally lit seminar rooms, restaurant, bar, hotel car park, more ... Looking for a hotel that combines modernity and expertise for your seminars? Want a city center location with easy access to ...
RFC 882 - Domain names: Concepts and facilities
Access to information is more critical than instantaneous Mockapetris [Page 4]. RFC 882 November 1983 Domain Names - Concepts ... Resource set information A domain name identifies a set of resource information. The set of resource information associated ... Additional information When a resolver returns information to a user program, the returned information will often lead to a ... Resolvers must be able to access at least one name server and use that name servers information to answer a query directly, or ...
IJGI | Free Full-Text | Geospatial IoT-The Need for Event-Driven Architectures in Contemporary Spatial Data Infrastructures |...
EconPapers: Journal of Agribusiness
Contact information at EDIRC.. Series data maintained by AgEcon Search (. ).. Access Statistics for this journal. Track ... Information Transmission in Cattle Markets: A Case Study of the Chariton Valley Beef Alliance Brent Hueth and John D. Lawrence ... Information Transmission in Cattle Markets: A Case Study of the Chariton Valley Beef Alliance Brent Hueth and John D. Lawrence ... Consumersâ€™ Purchasing Intentions for Vegetable Oil in the Presence of Generic or Specific Information on Genetic Modification ...
National Snow and Ice Data Center
For more information, see our Use and Copyright Web page.. Assel, R. A. 1983. GLERL Great Lakes Ice Concentration Data Base, ... For help downloading data through an FTP client, go to the How to access data using an FTP client support page. ... National Technical Information Service, 5285 Port Royal Rd, Springfield VA 22161; telephone 703-487-4650).. Assel, R. A. 2005. ... R. A., 1983. A Computerized Ice Concentration Data Base for the Great Lakes. NOAA Data Report ERL GLERL-24, April 1983 NTIS ...
Entropy | Free Full-Text | Retraction: Zheng, T. et al. Effect of Heat Leak and Finite Thermal Capacity on the Optimal...
BS 6337-3(1983) : 1983 GENERAL METHODS OF CHEMICAL ANALYSIS - MET
Access your standards online with a subscription?. *Simple online access to standards, technical information and regulations ... I have read all course pre-enrolment information Please Confirm that you have read all course pre-enrolment information. ... General Product Information - (Show below) - (Hide below) Committee CII/54. Development Note Also numbered as ISO 6685 ... Youll be able to access your Multi User Orders to add Users.. ... Click for PDF (DRM) information Unfortunately, this product is ...
ISO 6297 : 1983 PETROLEUM PRODUCTS - AVIATION AND DISTILLATE FUEL
Access your standards online with a subscription?. *Simple online access to standards, technical information and regulations ... I have read all course pre-enrolment information Please Confirm that you have read all course pre-enrolment information. ... Youll be able to access your Multi User Orders to add Users.. ... Click for PDF (DRM) information Unfortunately, this product is ...
John Adams. Sensible Shoes. 1983 | MoMA
1983. 16mm film transferred to video and video (black and white and color, sound). 11:10 min.. Acquired through the generosity ... For access to motion picture film stills please contact the Film Study Center. More information is also available about the ... If you have additional information or spotted an error, please send feedback to [email protected] ...
John Adams. Available Light / Light Over Water. 1983 | MoMA
1983. Catalogue and 12-inch vinyl record. cover: 12 1/2 × 12 1/2 (31.8 × 31.8 cm). The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles ... For access to motion picture film stills please contact the Film Study Center. More information is also available about the ... If you have additional information or spotted an error, please send feedback to [email protected] ...
Calcium Channel Blockers and Obstructive Airway Diseases: Ingenta Connect
No Reference information available - sign in for access. No Citation information available - sign in for access. ... Publication date: 1983-03-01. More about this publication? *. Allergy and Asthma Proceedings is a peer reviewed publication ... Source: Allergy and Asthma Proceedings, Volume 4, Number 2, Spring 1983, pp. 122-128(7) ...
Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: A Technique to Access the Information beyond the Molecular Weight of the Analyte
Open Access journal that publishes original research articles reporting new experimental results and methods, especially in ... Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: A Technique to Access the Information beyond the Molecular Weight of the Analyte. ... Information on the number of acidic residues and control of the number of ionized acidic and basic residues," Journal of the ... I. A. Kaltashov and R. R. Abzalimov, "Do ionic charges in ESI MS provide useful information on macromolecular structure?" ...
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Consensus Development Program: Precursors to Malignant Melanoma
Please select the ODPs home page to access current information.. Precursors to Malignant Melanoma. National Institutes of ... Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing information on this page may contact us for assistance. ... For reliable, current information on this and other health topics, we recommend consulting the National Institutes of Healths ... The paucity of existing information on precursors of melanoma coupled with the increasing incidence of melanoma suggests a need ...
- ANPP data are based on a combination of allometric relationships and annual tree-ring (radial) increments for the 5-year period 1979-1983. (ornl.gov)
- At the first time point (April-May provides for an examination of how people interact 2016), universalists constituted 23.0% of the US popu- with this dynamic information landscape. (cdc.gov)
- U.S. patent application No. 07/013,843 filed Feb. 12, 1987, entitled "A Frame Buffer Capable of Accessing Aligned Square Words of the Screen" discloses a frame buffer architecture which permits a substantial increase in the speed of a number of display operations as well as enhancing the versatility of the adapter in terms Of the functions that may be performed off line. (google.com)
- One file provides ground-based biophysical measurements and above-ground net primary productivity (ANPP) estimates for 31 black spruce ( Picea mariana ) and 30 quaking aspen ( Populus tremuloides ) stands in Superior National Forest (SNF) in northeastern Minnesota, U.S.A. (-92 W 48 N). The measurements were obtained during a 1983-1984 intensive field campaign. (ornl.gov)
- NPP Boreal Forest: Superior National Forest, U.S.A., 1983-1984. (ornl.gov)
- The measurements were obtained during a 1983-1984 intensive field campaign sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). (ornl.gov)
- 16(4):1983-1984. (mdpi.com)
- Last accessed August 6, 2018. (rexhealth.com)
- A compelling opinion that is gaining momentum in academia is that the majority of new scientific research contains too little useful information to merit citation, all the while contributing to the avalanche of ignored research and clogging up the peer-review process. (dynamicchiropractic.com)
- A government institution may not collect personal information unless it relates directly to an operating program or activity of the institution (section 4). (wikipedia.org)
- With some exceptions, personal information under the control of a government institution may be used only for the purpose for which the information was obtained or for a use consistent with that purpose, unless the individual consents (section 7). (wikipedia.org)
- With some exceptions, personal information under the control of a government institution may not be disclosed, unless the individual consents (section 8). (wikipedia.org)
- Every Canadian citizen or permanent resident has the right to be given access to personal information about the individual under the control of a government institution that is reasonably retrievable by the government institution, and request correction if the information is inaccurate (section 12). (wikipedia.org)
- The Privacy Commissioner of Canada receives and investigates complaints, including complaints that an individual was denied access to his or her personal information held by a government institution (section 29). (wikipedia.org)
- The Court may order the head of the government institution to disclose the information to the individual (sections 48 and 49). (wikipedia.org)
- Please log in so we can determine if you are with a member institution and have access to these data files. (umich.edu)
- Continue to access RSC content when you are not at your institution. (rsc.org)
- 2. The system of claim 1 wherein items relating to an abstract from within phonetic signal information relating to the document present in the searching means search results are transmitted by the central system to the terminal. (google.com)
- The skew binary numbers were developed by Eugene Myers in 1983 for a purely functional data structure that allows the operations of the stack abstract data type and also allows efficient indexing into the sequence of stack elements. (wikipedia.org)
- Abstract This adjunct processor arrangement performs a centralized call screening function to provide computer port access security. (google.com)
- Publications from over 100 countries in 50 languages are abstracted, and all relevant non-English-language papers are translated to give access to research not available through any other database. (cabi.org)
- Brunner, "The Recession of 1981/1982 in the Context of Postwar Recessions," "Policy Statement and Position Papers," March 1983. (academic.ru)
- We then used these variables to determine 3 classes of Information-Accessing information-accessing behavior. (cdc.gov)
- We sorted each participant into a class on the basis of lated information-accessing behavior of US residents dur- the number of sources he or she had accessed (Figure). (cdc.gov)
- Class 1 comprised universalists, that is, participants who classes of information-accessing behavior patterns: uni- actively accessed information from all sources included versalists, media seekers, and passive recipients. (cdc.gov)
- 7 , 8 Rates of potentially avoidable hospitalisations (PAHs) are indicators of access to primary care and include hospitalisations that may have been avoided by preventing illness or managing chronic disease. (mja.com.au)
- In November 1982, Eldon Broadcasting Company, Inc., reached an agreement to sell this station to Southwest Communications, Inc. The deal was approved by the FCC on December 30, 1982, and the transaction was consummated on February 7, 1983. (wikipedia.org)
- For help downloading data through an FTP client, go to the How to access data using an FTP client support page. (nsidc.org)
- For more information, see our Use and Copyright Web page. (nsidc.org)
- Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing information on this page may contact us for assistance. (nih.gov)
- Please select the ODP's home page to access current information. (nih.gov)
- Title from information page (viewed Mar. 31, 2004). (loc.gov)
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Surrey (United Kingdom), 1983. (surrey.ac.uk)
- This report summarizes 36 pool chemical--associated health events reported to the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) for public aquatic venues during 1983--2006 and includes analyses of 1998--2007 data from the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS) and 2007 data from the National Poison Data System (NPDS). (cdc.gov)
- A book database stores at least phonetic signal information including phoneme information and rhythm information as document data, a central system transmits phonetic signal information stored on the book database to a terminal and the terminal receives the phonetic signal information is then carried. (google.com)
- 8. The system of claim 6 wherein the attribute data is constituted by items for which speech has been recognized, and the search means carries out the search from the phonetic signal information relating to the document corresponding to the attribute data for which the plausibility of the speech recognition results is highest. (google.com)
- We used these data to form 6 binary variables indi- cating access to each category of information source. (cdc.gov)
- Generally, ATSDR does not collect its own environmental sampling data but reviews information provided by EPA, other government agencies, businesses, and the public. (cdc.gov)
- We should be able to use names to retrieve host addresses, mailbox data, and other as yet undetermined information. (ietf.org)
- The only standard types of information that we expect to see throughout the name space is structuring information for the name space itself, and resources that are described using domain names and no nonstandard data. (ietf.org)
- The nature of contemporary spatial data infrastructures lies in the provision of geospatial information in an on-demand fashion. (mdpi.com)
- The current landscape of spatial data infrastructures is outlined and used as the basis for identifying existing gaps that retain certain geospatial applications from using real-time information. (mdpi.com)
- The biggest take-away from this crucial teaching moment is as follows: that the government s inordinate refusal to publicly this share vital information and essential data is connected to an extremely serious matter Global Climate Change! (projectavalon.net)
- This data set provides environmental, soil, and vegetation data collected between 1983 and 1985 from 87 study plots near an abandoned test oil well in Oumalik, Alaska. (ornl.gov)
- The data includes environmental, soil, and vegetation data collected between 1983 and 1985 from 87 study plots near the abandoned oil well. (ornl.gov)
- These data files were edited by Donald A. Walker, Amy L. Breen and Lisa A. Druckenmiller at the University of Alaska Fairbanks' Alaska Geobotany Center and obtained via the Arctic Geoecological Atlas ( http://arcticatlas.geobotany.org/ ), which provides access to existing Arctic vegetation plot and map data in support of the ABoVE campaign. (ornl.gov)
- 9. The apparatus according to claim 1 , wherein the first IP addressed data and the second IP addressed data each include connection initiator identifying information. (google.ca)
- 12. The apparatus according to claim 1 , wherein the first IP addressed data and the second IP addressed data each further include outbound number information corresponding to a destination of the communication. (google.ca)
- Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. (tolweb.org)
- ICPSR provides leadership and training in data access, curation, and methods of analysis for a diverse and expanding social science research community. (umich.edu)
- Inclusive coverage: 1983 to present. (loc.gov)
- 3. The system of claim 1 wherein said central system further includes central speech recognition means for recognizing the speech inputted to the input means, and further wherein the keywords for the desired document are inputted to the input means verbally and the search means searches for phonetic signal information relating to the document on the database using central speech recognition means recognition results. (google.com)
- 10. The system of claim 7 wherein the central system further includes past search information recording means for storing document identity numbers and attribute identity numbers which were searched in the past, wherein the search means searches by initially referring to the past search information recording means. (google.com)
- Persons using assistive technology might not be able to fully access information in this file. (cdc.gov)
- Dr. Eder has been conducting clinical trials since 1983 and is a certified physician Investigator. (centerwatch.com)
- If interested, please provide experience, references and contact information by emailing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and typing Tucson Pet/House Sitter in the Subject Line so we can then forward your email message to the homeowner for you. (caretaker.org)
- The free Financial Access of the Urban Poor units are to Do the improvement of model modes and transgress theater and its book through online rice download and server events. (ballroomchicago.com)
- The Post-childbirth Employment of Canadian Mothers and the Earnings Trajectories of Their Continuously Employed Counterparts, 1983 to 2004 ," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008314e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch. (repec.org)
- Credit demand asymmetry in the Netherlands 1983-1997 ," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department. (repec.org)
- The calling party receives a series of prompts from the adjunct processor to provide identification information, such as login, password, and voiceprint information. (google.com)
- free Financial Access of the of the Contemporary South Asia Seminar Series. (ballroomchicago.com)
- free Financial Access of the Urban Poor in India: A Story of of the Contemporary South Asia Seminar Series. (ballroomchicago.com)
- a database server, in communication with the computing system, and having a second memory for storing logic instructions to be executed thereon and a storage device in communication with the database server or the computing system for storing the information associated with the telecommunication network. (google.com)
- 2. The method according to claim 1 , wherein storing the information associated with the telecommunication network in a database includes storing the information in a common database. (google.com)
- 5. The method according to claim 1 , further comprising maintaining a log entry of access to the database. (google.com)
- 6. The method according to claim 5 , wherein maintaining a log entry includes maintaining a log entry of access to the database by one or more users. (google.com)
- FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. (wikipedia.org)
- 'John Sheafe Gaskin' , Legacies of British Slave-ownership database, http://wwwdepts-live.ucl.ac.uk/lbs/person/view/4572/ [accessed 26th March 2019]. (ucl.ac.uk)
- The reports can be accessed through NORD's Rare Disease Database at rarediseases.org . (rarediseases.org)
- The purpose of NORD's free Rare Disease Database reports is to provide information and resources to help those who may be dealing with little-known and misunderstood medical conditions. (rarediseases.org)
- As a result, they began to develop the Rare Disease Database shortly after NORD was established in 1983. (rarediseases.org)
- a) The State Health Director may issue a temporary order requiring health care providers to report symptoms, diseases, conditions, trends in use of health care services, or other health-related information when necessary to conduct a public health investigation or surveillance of an illness, condition, or symptoms that may indicate the existence of a communicable disease or condition that presents a danger to the public health. (ncleg.net)
- Managing public sector information well ensures it remains reliable and trusted and facilitates use and reuse, by both the Government and the general community. (naa.gov.au)
-  The Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 requires the Australian Government to provide meaningful information to the Parliament and the public and to accountably govern and manage public resources, including information assets. (naa.gov.au)
- One of the responsibilities of the Legal and Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Coordinator is to provide information to the public on access to information and privacy matters, on behalf of IDRC, in the official language of your choice. (idrc.ca)
- The office is also easily accessed by car and public transportation. (centerwatch.com)
- that's why one of HSAN1E Society's main goals is to ensure accurate information is disseminated to both medical professionals and the public," said a representative of the HSAN1E Society. (rarediseases.org)
- This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0). (mdpi.com)
- This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License , which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. (hindawi.com)
- The Commission shall adopt rules which establish the specific information to be submitted when making a report required by this Article, time limits for reporting, the form of the reports and to whom reports of laboratory findings are to be made. (ncleg.net)
- Upon free Financial Access of the of this phrase, journeys should be modern to reclaim Probably and in a yet peer-reviewed article in a part of Asian conditions looking 8th critical editions. (ballroomchicago.com)
- This article is meant for people concerned about the status of their copper nutrition and you use any information in this article at your own risk, and you should seek a second opinion from a competent medical or nutritional professional. (tripod.com)
- Check out our ONLINE catalog by selecting your 1983 Chrysler Lebaron vehicle. (automotix.net)
- Class 2 comprised media seekers, that is, standing these patterns is crucial to planning risk commu- participants who primarily accessed information from nication during an emerging health threat. (cdc.gov)
- these participants accessed the fewest num- uring the past 15 years, new media platforms ber of sources and had the highest probability of seeking have emerged as routine channels of health com- information from broadcast media. (cdc.gov)
- an individual participant gate this dynamic and complex information land- might exhibit different information-accessing behaviors scape, especially during an emerging health threat at different time points within the Zika outbreak. (cdc.gov)
- An ATSDR health consultation is a verbal or written response from ATSDR to a specific request for information about health risks related to a specific site, a chemical release, or the presence of hazardous material. (cdc.gov)
- This concludes the health consultation process for this site, unless additional information is obtained by ATSDR which, in the Agency's opinion, indicates a need to revise or append the conclusions previously issued. (cdc.gov)
- For reliable, current information on this and other health topics, we recommend consulting the National Institutes of Health's MedlinePlus http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ . (nih.gov)
- In an effort to resolve some of the questions surrounding these issues, the National Institutes of Health convened a Consensus Development Conference on Precursors to Malignant Melanoma on October 24-26, 1983. (nih.gov)
- A physician licensed to practice medicine who has reason to suspect that a person about whom the physician has been consulted professionally has a communicable disease or communicable condition declared by the Commission to be reported, shall report information required by the Commission to the local health director of the county or district in which the physician is consulted. (ncleg.net)
- A medical facility, in which there is a patient reasonably suspected of having a communicable disease or condition declared by the Commission to be reported, may report information specified by the Commission to the local health director of the county or district in which the facility is located. (ncleg.net)
- For access to premium historical research (1910-1983) combine your subscription with Global Health Archive . (cabi.org)
- Sign up to our free Human Sciences e-newsletter to receive the latest information on hot topics, news, themed abstracts, books, blogs and conferences, across global health and nutrition & food sciences. (cabi.org)
- Global Health contains useful information…which can be adapted to each country's or region's specific health situation. (cabi.org)
- Global Health has quickly proved to be an essential research tool across the School for staff and students alike, providing access to a wide range of information, much of which we would be unable to source elsewhere. (cabi.org)
- Improving access to primary care in remote communities for the management of diabetes results in net health benefits to patients and cost savings to government. (mja.com.au)
- 6 Indigenous people in remote settings experience barriers to accessing health services, including poor availability of general practitioners, geographical isolation, costs associated with travel and variable levels of cultural safety. (mja.com.au)
- Their health, their nutrition, their access to safe water - all of which are weak already - will be further jeopardized in a war. (unicef.org)
- The Taliban rule compounded the suffering of women by curtailing their access to already limited health services. (who.int)
- Sexuality health education is moving beyond the classroom, with technology expanding youth access to sexual health information. (ed.gov)
- The Access to Information Act gives Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and any individual or corporation present in Canada, the right to access records under the control of IDRC, subject to limited and specific exceptions. (idrc.ca)
- AGRIS AGRIS/CARIS, international information system for the agricultural sciences and technology. (loc.gov)
- There are also three companion files which provide plot photos and research information. (ornl.gov)
- The callback unit prompts the calling party to provide the proper password and user identification information which is usad by the callback unit to validate the identity of the calling party as an authoriæed user of the computer facility. (google.com)
- free Financial Access of the Urban Poor as programme s ' Studia in Veteris Testamenti Pseudepigrapha'Online Heb for ' SVTP - Studia in Veteris Testamenti Pseudepigrapha ' short question musics to provide this emphasis Most PopularAPAAll Acronyms. (ballroomchicago.com)
- The patient advocates who established NORD considered it a top priority to provide information about rare diseases for patients and their families. (rarediseases.org)
- While text message services are increasingly being used to provide information, a peer education approach has yet to be incorporated. (ed.gov)
- Get instant access to discounts, programs, services, and the information you need to benefit every area of your life. (aarp.org)
- Effective digital information management allows the Australian Government to innovate and deliver services that better meet the needs and expectations of clients and other stakeholders. (naa.gov.au)
- For access to motion picture film stills please contact the Film Study Center . (moma.org)
- Using the 1983-to-2004 Longitudinal Worker File, this study examines the post-childbirth employment, job mobility and earnings trajectories of Canadian mothers. (repec.org)
- This study investigated whether the information children express only in gesture is accessible to adults not trained in gesture coding. (mpi.nl)
- The paucity of existing information on precursors of melanoma coupled with its increasing incidence indicate a continuing need for research. (nih.gov)
- SPR would allow me to decrease my costs for accessing research. (springer.com)
- The bacterial free Financial Access of the Urban Poor in India: A Story of the Himalayan Policy Research Conference( HPRC) demonstrates from the subjects of power, separatist, ebook, and book. (ballroomchicago.com)
- Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. (gc.ca)
- AGRIS provides access to citations and abstracts dealing with agricultural science and technology worldwide. (loc.gov)
- Reference citations in some PDQ cancer information summaries may include links to external websites that are operated by individuals or organizations for the purpose of marketing or advocating the use of specific treatments or products. (lmh.org)
- 10. The apparatus according to claim 9 , wherein the connection initiator identifying information includes an AIN number. (google.ca)
- This includes both structured and unstructured information. (naa.gov.au)
- A graphics display system including a circuit that receives graphics information to be displayed and a memory that stores the graphics information in a memory array that includes a portion that directly corresponds to the image area for display. (google.com)
- It also regulates how personal information under IDRC's control is managed, by providing protection against unauthorized disclosure of personal information and controls how IDRC will collect, use, store, disclose, and dispose of any personal information in the administration of its programs and activities. (idrc.ca)
- The collection came to the University in three stages between 1966 and 1983. (york.ac.uk)
- People who have rare diseases often have difficulty finding accurate and easy to understand information about their condition," said Marsha Lanes, MS, CGC, a genetic counselor and medical editor in NORD's Educational Initiatives Department. (rarediseases.org)
- Contact But has asleep effectively such a free Holy blood, holy Grail 1983? (vintagecarconnection.com)
- This free Financial Access will possess southeast tangible, Gnostic, and migration questions and will excavate OA for western dwonload both within and outside the steatite. (ballroomchicago.com)
- Visit NAP.edu/10766 to get more information about this book, to buy it in print, or to download it as a free PDF. (nap.edu)
- free Financial Access of: Brill, 2004. (ballroomchicago.com)
- The Legend and the Apostle: The free Financial Access for Paul in Story and Canon. (ballroomchicago.com)
- We recently took a rural free Financial Access of the Urban Poor in section of the fact in 2010. (ballroomchicago.com)
- You will back demonstrate likely inhalants elsewhere subaltern to norms's free Financial Access of the Urban and introduction sentences. (ballroomchicago.com)
- You can ask the 17th borders of the free Financial Access from the heightened historians at the Lexicon of each panel. (ballroomchicago.com)
- In its own free Financial Access of the Urban Poor in India: paper were a overview that differed its education. (ballroomchicago.com)
- F 125) and on Lemnos( Fulgentius, free Financial Access. (ballroomchicago.com)
- 113 very the moral subject free Financial Access of the Urban Poor in adds Wsir. (ballroomchicago.com)
- free Holy blood, holy Grail 1983 to this adaptation Is argued removed because we decide you are Fostering work hours to Use the redistribution. (vintagecarconnection.com)
- thus if I start to bring a successfull free of the asshole in this library, I might be to delete I accessed( s buildings by confusing it a is(are that could describe up to all mythos. (vintagecarconnection.com)
- In Experiment 2, no levels effect was found in free recall protocols or in the Nl-P2 response to probes embedded in high- or low-importance information. (ufl.edu)
- Please contact the volunteer coordinator by phone at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or visit our web site at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX for more information. (caretaker.org)
- When searching for periodical articles, it is necessary to use separate periodical (i.e. popular magazine or academic journal) indexes--either online or paper copy--to find needed information. (csun.edu)
- The National Archives will review how agencies are performing against the Standard as part of its regular survey and evaluation of the Australian Government information management environment. (naa.gov.au)
- This Standard applies to Australian Government business information, that is information and records in digital and non-digital formats that are created, used or received as part of government business. (naa.gov.au)