1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5-Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt
Receptors, Purinergic P2X
Purinergic P2 Receptor Antagonists
This is the active form of VITAMIN B 6 serving as a coenzyme for synthesis of amino acids, neurotransmitters (serotonin, norepinephrine), sphingolipids, aminolevulinic acid. During transamination of amino acids, pyridoxal phosphate is transiently converted into pyridoxamine phosphate (PYRIDOXAMINE).
Receptors, Purinergic P2
A polyanionic compound with an unknown mechanism of action. It is used parenterally in the treatment of African trypanosomiasis and it has been used clinically with diethylcarbamazine to kill the adult Onchocerca. (From AMA Drug Evaluations Annual, 1992, p1643) It has also been shown to have potent antineoplastic properties.
Cyclic AMP Response Element-Binding Protein
Genes bearing close resemblance to known genes at different loci, but rendered non-functional by additions or deletions in structure that prevent normal transcription or translation. When lacking introns and containing a poly-A segment near the downstream end (as a result of reverse copying from processed nuclear RNA into double-stranded DNA), they are called processed genes.
DNA-binding motifs formed from two alpha-helixes which intertwine for about eight turns into a coiled coil and then bifurcate to form Y shaped structures. Leucines occurring in heptad repeats end up on the same sides of the helixes and are adjacent to each other in the stem of the Y (the "zipper" region). The DNA-binding residues are located in the bifurcated region of the Y.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Pragmatic Clinical Trials as Topic
Alfa Aesar™ 1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5-disulfonic acid disodium salt monohydrate, 97% 500g Alfa Aesar™ 1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5...
1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5-disulfonic acid disodium salt monohydrate, 97% 500g Alfa Aesar™ 1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5-disulfonic ... 1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5-disulfonic acid disodium salt monohydrate, is used as a colorimetric reagent for iron, manganese, ... Catechol 3,5-disulfonic acid disodium salt monohydrate; Sodium 1,2-dihydroxybenzene-3,5-disulfonate monohydrate. ... Catechol 3,5-disulfonic acid disodium salt monohydrate; Sodium 1,2-dihydroxybenzene-3,5-disulfonate monohydrate. ...
Human Gene ATF4 (ENST00000337304.2) Description and Page Index
GO:0006520 cellular amino acid metabolic process. GO:0007214 gamma-aminobutyric acid signaling pathway. GO:0007623 circadian ... GO:0034198 cellular response to amino acid starvation. GO:0034644 cellular response to UV. GO:0034976 response to endoplasmic ... located C-terminal to a stretch of basic amino acids that functions as a DNA binding domain. Two alternative transcripts ... Position: hg38 chr22:39,521,446-39,522,602 Size: 1,157 Coding Exon Count: 2 Page Index. Sequence and Links. UniProtKB Comments ...
372-47-4 - 3-Fluoropyridine, 98% - A11693 - Alfa Aesar
Inorganic Acids and Salts * Inorganic Boron Compounds * Inorganic Cyanide compounds * Inorganic Halides ... or 1-978-521-6350. email: [email protected] Specialty/Bulk Sales. Tel: 1-888-343-8025 or 1-978-521-6401. (M-F, 8AM-5PM EST). ... Fax: 1-978-521-6366. email: [email protected] Technical Service. Tel: 1-800-343-7276 or 1-978-521-6405. (M-F, 8AM-5PM EST ... Tel: 1-800-343-0660 or 1-978-521-6300. (M-F, 8AM-7PM EST). Fax: 1-800-322-4757. ...
Arylsulfonates - Phenotypes | CTD
Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt apoptotic process IFNG , IL1B , Lipopolysaccharides , Nitric Oxide , NOS2 , Superoxides , TNF [1, ... Dihydroxybenzene-. 3,5-. Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt apoptotic process Nitric Oxide , S-Nitrosoglutathione , Superoxides [1,2 ... Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt response to oxidative stress 4(2-. aminoethyl)amino-. 1,8-. dimethylimidazo(1,2-. a)quinoxaline ... Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt apoptotic process Nitric Oxide , Superoxides [1,2-. Dihydroxybenzene-. 3,5-. Disulfonic Acid ...
Effects of iron and oxygen species scavengers on Listeria spp. chemiluminescence. - PubMed - NCBI
Find Research outputs - [email protected]
Burke, E. E., Marmor, S., Portschy, P. R., Virnig, B. A., Cho, L. C., Tuttle, T. M. & Jensen, E. H., Jun 1 2015, In: HPB. 17, 6 ... Jarosek, S. L., Virnig, B. A., Chu, H. & Elliott, S. P., Feb 1 2015, In: European Urology. 67, 2, p. 273-280 8 p.. Research ... Gao, Z., Ring, H. L., Sharma, A., Namsrai, B., Tran, N., Finger, E. B., Garwood, M., Haynes, C. L. & Bischof, J. C., Feb 1 2020 ... McCoy, A. M. & McCue, M. E., Feb 2014, In: Animal Genetics. 45, 1, p. 153 1 p.. Research output: Contribution to journal › ...
傷害防治學研究所 - 研究成果 - 臺北醫
Hyaluronic acid inhibits the glial scar formation after brain damage with tissue loss in rats. Lin, C. M., Lin, J. W., Chen, Y ... Hung, K. S., Lee, C-N. & Liu, H. E., 十月 2008, 於 : Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 3, 10, p. 1202-1203 2 p.. 研究成果: 雜誌貢獻 › 文章 ... Lee, H. D., Su, C-T. & Lin, M-R., 2008, 於 : 台灣老年醫學暨老年學雜誌. 3, 2, p. 64-77 14 p.. 研究成果: 雜誌貢獻 › 文章 ... Lin, H-H., Chen, P-L., Tsao, L-L., Yang, R-S. & Hsiao, M-C., 2008, 於 : 長庚護理. 19, 2,
DeCS 2009 - Changed terms
研究成果を検索 - 九州大学
Acidic polyol-boric acid complex chemistry and its application to boron analysis. Shao, C., Miyazaki, Y., Matsuoka, S., ... A comparison of sodium sulfate, sodium phosphate, and boric acid for preparation of immobilized Pseudomonas putida F1 in poly( ... Kaku, A., Mukai, M. & Kawabe, T., 10 1 2012, In: Artificial Life and Robotics. 17, 1, p. 70-74 5 p.. 研究成果: Contribution to ... Choi, S., Hong, S. H., Lee, H. S. & Watanabe, T., 3 15 2012, In: Chemical Engineering Journal. 185-186, p. 193-200 8 p.. 研究成果: ...
... disodium salt Previous Indexing:. Benzenesulfonates (1974). Catechols (1974). Public MeSH Note:. 2009; see TIRON 1991-2008, see ... Sulfonic Acids [D02.886.645.600] Sulfonic Acids * Arylsulfonic Acids [D02.886.645.600.080] Arylsulfonic Acids ... 1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5-Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt Descriptor Spanish: Sal Disódica del Ácido 1,2-Dihidroxibenceno-3,5- ... Sal Dissódico do Ácido 1,2-Di-Hidroxibenzeno-3,5 Dissulfônico Descriptor French: 1,2-Dihydroxy-benzène-3,5-disulfonate de ...
張 丞圭 - 研究成果 - 臺北醫學大學
Chio, C. C., Chen, K. Y., Chang, C. K., Chuang, J. Y., Liu, C. C., Liu, S. H. & Chen, R. M., 四月 3 2018, 於 : BMC Cancer. 18, 1, ... Lin, T-J., Huang, F. C. & Chang, C. K., 九月 2003, 於 : Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 10, 5, p. 629-632 4 p.. 研究成果: 雜誌貢獻 › 文章 ... Chang, C. K., Chiu, W. T., Chang, C. P. & Lin, M. T., 五月 2004, 於 : Clinical Science. 106, 5, p. 501-509 9 p.. 研究成果: 雜誌貢獻 › 文章 ... Kao, C. H., Chen, S. H., Chio, C. C., Chang, C. K. & Lin, M. T., 六月 2008, 於 : Resuscitation. 77, 3, p. 395-400 6 p
Grainger College of Engineering - Research & Scholarship - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Kao, G. K., Sewell, E. C. & Jacobson, S. H., Apr 1 2009, In : Journal of Scheduling. 12, 2, p. 163-175 13 p.. Research output: ... Lee, M. K., Rich, M. H., Lee, J. & Kong, H., Jul 1 2015, In : Biomaterials. 58, p. 26-34 9 p.. Research output: Contribution to ... He, X., Chen, C. C., Hong, F., Fang, F., Sinha, S., Ng, H. H. & Zhong, S., Dec 1 2009, In : PloS one. 4, 12, e8155.. Research ... Li, G. & Aluru, N. R., Jan 1 2003, In : Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements. 27, 1, p. 57-71 15 p.. Research output: ...
Find Research Outputs - Kyushu University
... salicylic acid and phthalic acid: As model compounds with functional groups of fulvic acid. Yokoyama, T., Abe, H., Kurisaki, T ... 13 C and 27 Al NMR study on the interaction between aluminium ion and iminodiacetic acid in acidic aqueous solutions Yokoyama, ... 13 C and 27 Al NMR and potentiometric study on the interaction between aluminium ions and quinolic acid in acidic aqueous ... 13 C and 27 Al NMR study of complexation between aluminium ion and simple dicarboxylic acids under an acidic condition: New ...
Vascular dysfunction produced by hyperhomocysteinemia is more severe in the presence of low folate - Fingerprint - UC Davis
Find Research Outputs - Nazarbayev University
Participation of specific cell surface proteins in nucleic acids trafficking into cell. Yakubov, L. A., Shestova, O. E., ... Peskin, A. V., Labas, Y. A. & Tikhonov, A. N., Aug 28 1998, In : FEBS Letters. 434, 1-2, p. 201-204 4 p.. Research output: ... Chan, C. K., Hübner, S., Hu, W. & Jans, D. A., 1998, In : Gene Therapy. 5, 9, p. 1204-1212 9 p.. Research output: Contribution ... Study of 1/f noise in III-V nitride based MODFETs at low drain bias. Ho, W., Surya, C., Tong, K. Y., Kim, W., Botcharev, A. & ...
Arsenic trioxide induces unfolded protein response in vascular endothelial cells<...
These phenomena were completely inhibited by α-lipoic acid (LA), which did not scavenge ROS over-production, but were only ... These phenomena were completely inhibited by α-lipoic acid (LA), which did not scavenge ROS over-production, but were only ... These phenomena were completely inhibited by α-lipoic acid (LA), which did not scavenge ROS over-production, but were only ... These phenomena were completely inhibited by α-lipoic acid (LA), which did not scavenge ROS over-production, but were only ...
Superoxide and coronary vasodilation to bradykinin (BK) in the rat<...
... implicating an unidentified hyperpolarizing factor that is generated via P450 metabolism of arachidonic acid (AA). As P450 ... implicating an unidentified hyperpolarizing factor that is generated via P450 metabolism of arachidonic acid (AA). As P450 ... implicating an unidentified hyperpolarizing factor that is generated via P450 metabolism of arachidonic acid (AA). As P450 ... implicating an unidentified hyperpolarizing factor that is generated via P450 metabolism of arachidonic acid (AA). As P450 ...
Search | Global Index Medicus
... ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid disodium salt (EDTA), and ascorbic acid prevented the Al-induced LPX in crude homogenates of ... The results also showed that Tiron, EDTA and antioxidants, such as ascorbic acid and DABCO can prevent LPX induced by Al. ... On the contrary, an elevation in acid phosphatase was recorded. The significant rise in hepatic lipid peroxidation and ... The therapeutic efficacy of chelating agents CaNa3DTPA (calcium trisodium diethylene triamine penta acetic acid) and Tiron ( ...
Mitochondria are the primary source of the H <sub>2</sub>O <sub>2</sub> signal for glucocorticoid-induced apoptosis...
Tome, M. E., Lee, K., Jaramillo, M. C., & Briehl, M. M. (2012). Mitochondria are the primary source of the H 2O 2 signal for ... Tome, Margaret E. ; Lee, Kristy ; Jaramillo, Melba C. ; Briehl, Margaret M. / Mitochondria are the primary source of the H 2O 2 ... Tome, ME, Lee, K, Jaramillo, MC & Briehl, MM 2012, Mitochondria are the primary source of the H 2O 2 signal for glucocorticoid ... Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of Mitochondria are the primary source of the H ,sub,2,/sub,O ,sub,2,/sub, signal ...
Search | Global Index Medicus
The activities of alkaline phosphatase and adenosine triphosphatase were also decreased, whereas glycogen content and acid ... The most effective combination was tiron + selenium followed by tiron + vitamin E, and tiron + lipoic acid. ... alone and in combination with lipoic acid (LA), vitamin E (vit E) and selenium (Se) were given for 2 days/week. With the ... Thioctic Acid/administration & dosage , Vanadium/toxicity , Vitamin E/administration & dosage ...
BORTEZOMIB | SelfDecode | Genome Analysis
A pyrazine and boronic acid derivative that functions as a reversible PROTEASOME INHIBITOR. It is used as an ANTINEOPLASTIC ... 1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5-Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt affects the reaction [Bortezomib results in increased cleavage of CASP3 ... 1,2-Dihydroxybenzene-3,5-Disulfonic Acid Disodium Salt affects the reaction [Bortezomib results in increased cleavage of CASP9 ...
Hypoxic reperfusion of the ischemic heart and oxygen radical generation. - Semantic Scholar
However, the largest radical burst occurred in the 2% O2 reperfusion group (P , 0.001). Recovery of left ventricular (LV) ... Additional hearts were loaded with 1) allopurinol (1 mM), a xanthine oxidase inhibitor, 2) diphenyleneiodonium (DPI; 1 microM ... an NAD(P)H oxidase inhibitor, or 3) Tiron (10 mM), a superoxide scavenger, and were then reperfused with either 95 or 2% O2 for ... and Tiron reduced the burst of radical formation in the 2% O2 reperfusion groups (P , 0.05). Hypoxic reperfusion generates an ...
sulfadimidine - meddic
Antibacterials: nucleic acid inhibitors (J01E, J01M). Antifolates. (inhibits. purine metabolism,. thereby inhibiting. ... There are non-standardizeda abbreviations for it as "sulfadimidine" (abbreviated SDI and more commonly but less reliablyb ... InChI=1S/C12H14N4O2S/c1-8-7-9(2)15-12(14-8)16-19(17,18)11-5-3-10(13)4-6-11/h3-7H,13H2,1-2H3,(H,14,15,16) Y. Key:ASWVTGNCAZCNNR- ... Romváry, A; Simon, F (1992). "Sulfonamide residues in eggs". Acta veterinaria Hungarica 40 (1-2): 99-106. ISSN 0236-6290. PMID ...
MESH TREE NUMBER CHANGES - 2013 MeSH. August 27, 2012
D10.251.400.143 Butyric Acid D126.96.36.199.140 D188.8.131.52.750 D10.251.400.241.140 D10.251.400.143.500 Caffeic Acids D2.241. ... B5.80.750.450 Keto Acids D2.241.607 D2.241.755 Ketoglutaric Acids D2.241.607.465 D2.241.755.465 L-Selectin D23.50.301.264. ... D2.705.675 Phosphoric Acid Esters D2.705.673 D2.705.400 (Replaced for 2012 by Organophosphates) Phosphorous Acids D2.705.676 ... Aminoethylphosphonic Acid D2.705.50 D2.705.429.249 Aminohippuric Acids D184.108.40.206.120.67 D220.127.116.11.100.100 D2.241. ...
Tempol reduces reperfusion-induced arrhythmias in anaesthetized rats - Fingerprint - Research Nebraska
- These phenomena were completely inhibited by α-lipoic acid (LA), which did not scavenge ROS over-production, but were only partially or not ameliorated by tiron, a potent superoxide scavenger. (ncku.edu.tw)
- The signal was almost abolished by inhibition of P450 with clotrimazole and the oj scavenger, 4,5-dihydroxy1,3-benzene-disulfonic acid (Tiron). (elsevier.com)
- The therapeutic efficacy of chelating agents CaNa3DTPA (calcium trisodium diethylene triamine penta acetic acid) and Tiron (sodium-4,5-dihydroxy-1,3-benzene disulphonate) with and without antioxidant, alpha-Tocopherol was evaluated in the treatment of beryllium-induced toxicity in female albino rats. (bvsalud.org)
- The animals were exposed to beryllium (as beryllium nitrate) at a dose of 1 mg/kg (ip) once a day for 28 consecutive days followed by chelation therapy by CaNa3DTPA (0.1 mM/kg, ip) and Tiron (471 mg/kg, ip) with and without alpha-Tocopherol (25 mg/kg, orally) for 5 consecutive days after toxicant administration. (bvsalud.org)
- Of the six chemicals tested for their influence on Al-induced lipid peroxidation, both doses of 1,2-dihydroxybenzene-3,5-disulphonic acid disodium salt (Tiron), ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid disodium salt (EDTA), and ascorbic acid prevented the Al-induced LPX in crude homogenates of the CH, whereas only at a higher dose inhibition by 1,4-diazabicyclo (2.2.2. (bvsalud.org)
- The results also showed that Tiron, EDTA and antioxidants, such as ascorbic acid and DABCO can prevent LPX induced by Al. (bvsalud.org)
- Chelating agents tiron (T) alone and in combination with lipoic acid (LA), vitamin E (vit E) and selenium (Se) were given for 2 days/week. (bvsalud.org)
- The most effective combination was tiron + selenium followed by tiron + vitamin E, and tiron + lipoic acid. (bvsalud.org)
- FASEB Journal , 10 (3). (elsevier.com)
- A pyrazine and boronic acid derivative that functions as a reversible PROTEASOME INHIBITOR. (selfdecode.com)
- These transcription factors share a leucine zipper region that is involved in protein-protein interactions, located C-terminal to a stretch of basic amino acids that functions as a DNA binding domain. (ucsc.edu)
- Arsenic also induced ER stress-inducible genes, BAX, PUMA (p53 upregulated modulator of apoptosis), TRB3 (tribbles-related protein 3), and SNAT2 (sodium-dependent neutral amino acid transporter 2). (ncku.edu.tw)
- Preconstricted fifth-generation PA rings were relaxed with a NOS agonist (A-23187), a nitric oxide donor [S-nitrosyl amino penicillamine (SNAP)], polyethylene glycol-conjugated superoxide dismutase (PEG-SOD), or H 2 O 2 . (elsevier.com)
- American Journal of Physiology - Heart and Circulatory Physiology , 293 (3). (elsevier.com)
- American Journal of Physiology - Heart and Circulatory Physiology , Vol. 293, No. 3, 09.2007. (elsevier.com)
- American Journal of Physiology - Heart and Circulatory Physiology , 276 (3 45-3), H1043-H1048. (elsevier.com)
- American Journal of Physiology - Heart and Circulatory Physiology , Vol. 276, No. 3 45-3, 01.03.1999, p. (elsevier.com)
- Wambi-Kiéssé, CO & Katusic, ZS 1999, ' Inhibition of copper/zinc superoxide dismutase impairs NO·-mediated endothelium-dependent relaxations ', American Journal of Physiology - Heart and Circulatory Physiology , vol. 276, no. 3 45-3, pp. (elsevier.com)
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to a family of DNA-binding proteins that includes the AP-1 family of transcription factors, cAMP-response element binding proteins (CREBs) and CREB-like proteins. (ucsc.edu)
- On the contrary, an elevation in acid phosphatase was recorded. (bvsalud.org)
- The activities of alkaline phosphatase and adenosine triphosphatase were also decreased, whereas glycogen content and acid phosphatase activity increased in testis, seminal vesicles, ovaries and uterus after toxicant exposure. (bvsalud.org)
- The SVEC4-10 cells underwent apoptosis in response to As 2 O 3 dose- and time-dependently, accompanied by increased accumulation of calcium, and activation of caspase-3. (ncku.edu.tw)
- Electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy on fourth-generation PA showed significantly increased superoxide anion generation in shunt PA that were decreased to control levels following inhibition of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) with 2-ethyl-2-thiopseudourea. (elsevier.com)
- The superoxide anion (O 2 / - ·) appears to be an important modulator of nitric oxide (NO·) bioavailability. (elsevier.com)
- This index lists the names of all compounds found in the 'ATR-IR - Standards 3 - Bio‑Rad Sadtler' spectral database. (knowitall.com)
- Pharmacological scavenging of O 2 / - · reverses the effect of Cu/Zn SOD inhibition. (elsevier.com)
- This gene encodes a transcription factor that was originally identified as a widely expressed mammalian DNA binding protein that could bind a tax-responsive enhancer element in the LTR of HTLV-1. (ucsc.edu)
- The system of Claim 1, wherein the fibrous material is from natural or synthetic fibrous material and combination thereof. (sumobrain.com)
- abstract = "The coronary vasodilator effect of BK in the rat is dependent on sequential activation of phospholipase C and A2, with involvement of cytochrome P450 monooxygenase (P450) and activation of Ca -activated K channels, implicating an unidentified hyperpolarizing factor that is generated via P450 metabolism of arachidonic acid (AA). (elsevier.com)
- The encoded protein was also isolated and characterized as the cAMP-response element binding protein 2 (CREB-2). (ucsc.edu)
- 2. The multicomponent kit as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that the granular composition (B) is a dye-containing pellet which is obtained through homogeneous mixing of a starting material comprising at least one natural and/or synthetic dye with a suitable carrier material and subsequent coating with a suitable encapsulation material. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- 7. A method for dyeing or simultaneously dyeing and lightening keratin fibers, in which a mixture of the compositions (A) and (B) and optionally (C) as claimed in claim 1 prepared individually directly prior to use is applied to the keratin fibers. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- 15. The apparatus of claim 1 where the one or more nozzles are disposed in an array that is a linear configuration, multiple rows, off-set, sine wave, curved, circular, or saw tooth arrangements. (patentsencyclopedia.com)
- Male and female albino rats were injected vanadyl sulphate (7.5 mg/kg, po, for 21 days, 5 days in a week). (bvsalud.org)
- A-23187-, PEG-SOD-, and H 2 O 2 -mediated relaxations were impaired in shunt PA compared with controls. (elsevier.com)