1-(5-Isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-Methylpiperazine: A specific protein kinase C inhibitor, which inhibits superoxide release from human neutrophils (PMN) stimulated with phorbol myristate acetate or synthetic diacylglycerol.Isoquinolines: A group of compounds with the heterocyclic ring structure of benzo(c)pyridine. The ring structure is characteristic of the group of opium alkaloids such as papaverine. (From Stedman, 25th ed)PiperazinesProtein Kinase C: An serine-threonine protein kinase that requires the presence of physiological concentrations of CALCIUM and membrane PHOSPHOLIPIDS. The additional presence of DIACYLGLYCEROLS markedly increases its sensitivity to both calcium and phospholipids. The sensitivity of the enzyme can also be increased by PHORBOL ESTERS and it is believed that protein kinase C is the receptor protein of tumor-promoting phorbol esters.Tetradecanoylphorbol Acetate: A phorbol ester found in CROTON OIL with very effective tumor promoting activity. It stimulates the synthesis of both DNA and RNA.DiglyceridesProtein Kinase Inhibitors: Agents that inhibit PROTEIN KINASES.Enzyme Inhibitors: Compounds or agents that combine with an enzyme in such a manner as to prevent the normal substrate-enzyme combination and the catalytic reaction.Calcium: A basic element found in nearly all organized tissues. It is a member of the alkaline earth family of metals with the atomic symbol Ca, atomic number 20, and atomic weight 40. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and combines with phosphorus to form calcium phosphate in the bones and teeth. It is essential for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles and plays a role in blood coagulation (as factor IV) and in many enzymatic processes.Receptors, sigma: A class of cell surface receptors recognized by its pharmacological profile. Sigma receptors were originally considered to be opioid receptors because they bind certain synthetic opioids. However they also interact with a variety of other psychoactive drugs, and their endogenous ligand is not known (although they can react to certain endogenous steroids). Sigma receptors are found in the immune, endocrine, and nervous systems, and in some peripheral tissues.Phorbol 12,13-Dibutyrate: A phorbol ester found in CROTON OIL which, in addition to being a potent skin tumor promoter, is also an effective activator of calcium-activated, phospholipid-dependent protein kinase (protein kinase C). Due to its activation of this enzyme, phorbol 12,13-dibutyrate profoundly affects many different biological systems.Staurosporine: An indolocarbazole that is a potent PROTEIN KINASE C inhibitor which enhances cAMP-mediated responses in human neuroblastoma cells. (Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1995;214(3):1114-20)Sulfonamides: A group of compounds that contain the structure SO2NH2.Alkaloids: Organic nitrogenous bases. Many alkaloids of medical importance occur in the animal and vegetable kingdoms, and some have been synthesized. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Phorbol Esters: Tumor-promoting compounds obtained from CROTON OIL (Croton tiglium). Some of these are used in cell biological experiments as activators of protein kinase C.Sphingosine: An amino alcohol with a long unsaturated hydrocarbon chain. Sphingosine and its derivative sphinganine are the major bases of the sphingolipids in mammals. (Dorland, 28th ed)Calcimycin: An ionophorous, polyether antibiotic from Streptomyces chartreusensis. It binds and transports CALCIUM and other divalent cations across membranes and uncouples oxidative phosphorylation while inhibiting ATPase of rat liver mitochondria. The substance is used mostly as a biochemical tool to study the role of divalent cations in various biological systems.
List of MeSH codes (D03)
2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-8-chloro-3-methyl-5-phenyl-1h-3-benzazepin-7-ol MeSH D03.438.079.800 --- 2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-7,8-dihydroxy-1- ... quinolizin-2-ol, 2-ethyl-1,3,4,6,7,11b-hexahydro-3-isobutyl-9,10-dimethoxy- MeSH D03.438.834.775 --- sparteine MeSH D03.438. ... 5-amino-3-((5-nitro-2-furyl)vinyl)-1,2,4-oxadiazole MeSH D03.383.129.462.580.400 --- 4-chloro-7-nitrobenzofurazan MeSH D03.383. ... 5-amino-3-((5-nitro-2-furyl)vinyl)-1,2,4-oxadiazole MeSH D03.383.312.649.290 --- fanft MeSH D03.383.312.649.308 --- furagin ...
List of MeSH codes (D02)
... vitamin k 1 MeSH D02.455.849.291.523.500.844 --- vitamin k 2 MeSH D02.455.849.291.523.500.922 --- vitamin k 3 MeSH D02.455. ... 5-amino-3-((5-nitro-2-furyl)vinyl)-1,2,4-oxadiazole MeSH D02.640.600.290 --- fanft MeSH D02.640.600.308 --- furagin MeSH ... 3-oxo-1,5-pentanediyl)bis(n,n-dimethyl-n-2-propenyl-), dibromide MeSH D02.092.146.325 --- p-dimethylaminoazobenzene MeSH ... vitamin k 1 MeSH D02.806.550.750 --- vitamin k 2 MeSH D02.806.550.875 --- vitamin k 3 MeSH D02.845.746.703 --- ...
1-(5-Isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-Methylpiperazine - H 7 Summary Report | CureHunter
1-(5-Isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-Methylpiperazine: A specific protein kinase C inhibitor, which inhibits superoxide release from ... Isoquinolinesulfonyl)- 2- Methylpiperazine (H 7). Subscribe to New Research on 1-(5-Isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-Methylpiperazine ... 1. Anoxia (Hypoxia) 05/01/2008 - "The performed study has shown that in rats submitted to hypoxia (3 h, 7% O2) at the 14th day ... 5. Neoplasms (Cancer) 01/01/1999 - "Four thin-section CT types of nodules were observed: (a) type L1 (4 of 19, 21 %), a fairly ...http://www.curehunter.com/public/keywordSummaryD019307-1--5-Isoquinolinesulfonyl--2-Methylpiperazine-H-7.do
1-(5-isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-methylpiperazine dihydrochloride 108930-17-2 H-NMR | C-NMR Spectral Analysis NMR Spectrum
2-methylpiperazine dihydrochloride H-NMR spectral analysis, 1-(5-isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-methylpiperazine dihydrochloride C-NMR ...http://www.molbase.com/en/hnmr_108930-17-2-moldata-74751.html
Patent US6015892 - Oligonucleotide modulation of protein kinase C - Google Patents
Most preferred are those with CH2 --NH--O--CH2, CH2 --N(CH3)--O--CH2, CH2 --O--N(CH3)--CH2, CH2 --N(CH3)--N(CH3)--CH2 and O--N( ... Dev., 1 (1): 35-42 (1991).. 22. *. Farese, et al., Antisense DNA downregulates protein kinase C isozymes (beta and alpha) and ... Dev ., 1 (1): 35 42 (1991).. 23. Finkenzeller et al., "Sequence of Human Protein Kinase C α", Nucl. Acids Res. 18: 2183 (1990). ... Res., 205 (1): 52-58 (1993).. 45. *. Maier, et al., An oligomer targeted against protein kinase C alpha prevents interleukin 1 ...http://www.google.com.au/patents/US6015892
ChemIDplus - 108930-17-2 - OARGPFMFRLLKPF-UHFFFAOYSA-N - 1-(5-Isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-methylpiperazine dihydrochloride -...
108930-17-2 - OARGPFMFRLLKPF-UHFFFAOYSA-N - 1-(5-Isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-methylpiperazine dihydrochloride - Similar structures ... RN: 108930-17-2. UNII: 55VT8U9HB1. InChIKey: OARGPFMFRLLKPF-UHFFFAOYSA-N. Note. *. A specific protein kinase C inhibitor, which ... 1S/C14H17N3O2S.2ClH/c1-11-9-16-7-8-17(11)20(18,19)14-4-2-3-12-10-15-6-5-13(12)14;;/h2-6,10-11,16H,7-9H2,1H3;2*1H. Download. ... S([[email protected]@]1[[email protected]@H](CNCC1). C). (c1c2c(cncc2). ccc1). (=O). =O.Cl.Cl. Download. ...https://chem.nlm.nih.gov/chemidplus/rn/108930-17-2
Modulation of Ca2+Channel Currents by a Novel Antidementia DrugN-(4-Acetyl-1-piperazinyl)-p-fluorobenzamide Monohydrate (FK960)...
5. Enhancement of the basal Ca2+ currents by FK960. A, time course of enhancement of peak currents by 0.1 μM FK960. Inset shows ... 1. Effect of FK960 on somatostatin-induced inhibition of Ca2+ currents in hippocampal neurons. Currents were evoked every 10 s ... 2, application of a GABAB receptor agonist baclofen (25 μM) reduced the peak currents with an average 16.33 ± 2.88% (n = 7) ... 2. Effect of FK960 on baclofen-induced inhibition of Ca2+ currents in hippocampal neurons. A, superimposed current traces were ...http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/308/1/120
Sea Urchin Embryos and Larvae as Biosensors for Neurotoxicants - Current Protocols
... isoquinolinesulfonyl)‐2‐methylpiperazine) (H‐7; Sigma), store for several days at −20°C ... Basic Protocol 2: Harvesting Sea Urchin Gametes. * 20 mM L‐nicotine bitartrate in 100% (v/v) methanol, store in dark up to 1 to ... 72:1‐16. Dinnel, P.A., Link, J.M., Stober, Q.J., Letourneau, M.W., and Roberts, W.F. 1989. Comparative sensitivity of sea ... Zygote 5:277‐287. Slotkin, T.A. 1998. Fetal nicotine or cocaine exposure: Which one is worse? J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 285:931‐ ...http://www.currentprotocols.com/WileyCDA/CPUnit/refId-tx0106.html
Stimulus-dependent inhibition of platelet aggregation by the protein kinase C inhibitors polymyxin B, H-7 and staurosporine -...
Our results indicate (1) that the ability of various compounds to inhibit PKC in vitro does not correlate with their inhibitory ... Thrombin, 1-oleoyl-2-acetyl-rac-glycerol (OAG), cis- or trans-octadecadienoic acids (linoleic and linolelaidic acid) and the ... Thrombin, 1-oleoyl-2-acetyl-rac-glycerol (OAG), cis- or trans-octadecadienoic acids (linoleic and linolelaidic acid) and the ... 2-methylpiperazine (H-7) or staurosporine, all being potent inhibitors of PKC in vitro. The OAG-induced aggregation, however, ...https://epub.uni-regensburg.de/23269/
Role of protein kinase C in renal vasoconstriction caused by angiotensin II - University of Regensburg Publication Server
The phorbol ester 4 alpha-phorbol 12,13-didecanoate (1-100 nM) did not alter renal vascular resistance, whereas phorbol 12- ... 2 mM) was added to the perfusate. Taken together, our findings support the concept that the renal vasoconstrictory effect of ... 1 microM) and N-(6-aminohexyl)-5-chloro-1-naphthalensulfonamide (W-7, 10 microM) but was blunted by staurosporine (100 nM) and ... 1 microM) and N-(6-aminohexyl)-5-chloro-1-naphthalensulfonamide (W-7, 10 microM) but was blunted by .... ...https://epub.uni-regensburg.de/26969/
Intravitreal injection of liposomes loaded with HA-1077 | Open-i
Intravitreal injection of liposomes loaded with HA-1077 decreases phospho-profilin 1 in mouse retina.One eye of 9-week-old wild ... The R6/2 HD mouse model is widely used for pre-clinical trials because of its progressive and robust neural dysfunction, which ... The R6/2 HD mouse model is widely used for pre-clinical trials because of its progressive and robust neural dysfunction, which ... Profilin-1 is a Htt binding protein that inhibits Htt aggregation. Its binding to Htt is regulated by the rho-associated kinase ...https://openi.nlm.nih.gov/detailedresult.php?img=PMC3569418_pone.0056026.g005&req=4
Cerebral Hemorrhage, Traumatic; Brain Hemorrhage, Cerebral, Traumatic; Cerebral Hematoma, Traumatic; Intracerebral Hemorrhage,...
15-Hydroxy-11 alpha,9 alpha-(epoxymethano)prosta-5,13-dienoic Acid. 1. + +. ...https://lookfordiagnosis.com/results.php?symptoms=Cerebral+Hemorrhage%2C+Traumatic%3B%20Brain%20Hemorrhage%2C%20Cerebral%2C%20Traumatic%3B%20Cerebral%20Hematoma%2C%20Traumatic%3B%20Intracerebral%20Hemorrhage%2C%20Traumatic&lang=1&parent=%2F&mode=F&therapy_ap=1
rho, a Small GTP-Binding Protein, Is Essential for Shigella Invasion of Epithelial Cells | JEM
5, A and B) and accumulation of vinculin (Fig. 5, D and E) were also associated with the infecting bacteria (Fig. 5, G and H). ... 4, A, B, D, E, G, and H). On the other hand, the CHO cells treated with C3 (at 1.25 μl/ml) for 1 d had an altered cell shape ... A 5 ml culture of YSH6000T in MEM (-FCS) was grown at 37°C up to middle log phase (∼2 × 109 CFU/ml), centrifuged at 4,000 g for ... Figure 2 Enhancement of S. flexneri invasion of CHO cells by Val14RhoA injection. A, C, and E represent serum-starved CHO cells ...http://jem.rupress.org/content/185/2/281
Influenza virus recruits host protein kinase C to control assembly and activity of its replication machinery | eLife
1) The authors show that PKCδ phosphorylates NP to keep it in the monomeric form. As a result this protein is not available for ... 2) The authors speculate that PB2 bridges the binding of PKCδ to NP, however, a direct interaction between PKCδ and PB2 was not ... 1) In Figure 2, panels A, C, and D have bands that are clearly overexposed. While we understand the difficulty in displaying ... 5) Figure 4C. Has the oligomerization status of NP and associated PB2 before and after the kinase assay? This would reveal ...https://elifesciences.org/articles/26910
Myosin Motors and Not Actin Comets Are Mediators of the Actin-based Golgi-to-Endoplasmic Reticulum Protein Transport
1999;1:72-74. [PubMed]. *Merrifield CJ, Rescher U, Almers W, Proust J, Gerke V, Sechi AS, Moss SE. Annexin 2 has an essential ... 2000;2:195-205. [PubMed]. *Cramer LP, Mitchison TJ. Myosin is involved in postmitotic cell spreading. J Cell Biol. 1995;131:179 ... In control cells (Figure (Figure5,5, A-H), ST-B-KDEL travels from early/recycling endosomes (Figure (Figure6A)6A) via the ... Figure 2. Electron microscopy of the Golgi complex in untreated (A) and BDM- (40 mM) or ML7 (30 μM)-treated NRK cells (B and C ...http://pubmedcentralcanada.ca/pmcc/articles/PMC149984/?lang=en-ca
Phosphorylation of membrane-associated proteins by phorbol esters in isolated bag cell neurons of Aplysia.
Following brief synaptic stimulation, the bag cell neurons in the abdominal ganglion of Aplysia undergo a series of changes in electrophysiological and secretory properties that triggers egg laying behavior. Activation of protein kinase C appears to play an important role in these changes and, in particular, causes the unmasking of a new species of voltage-dependent calcium channel. We have now used isolated bag cell neurons maintained in cell culture to study changes in protein phosphorylation that are induced by exposure to an activator of protein kinase C. Primary cultures of bag cell neurons were labeled with 32P orthophosphate and then incubated with either tetradecanoyl phorbol 13-acetate (TPA), a potent activator of protein kinase C, or with an inactive phorbol ester. When protein extracts were separated with 2D electrophoresis approximately 100 phosphoproteins could be distinguished. Only four of these proteins, with molecular weights of 20, 32, 200, and 250 kD, underwent a reproducible ...http://vivo.mblwhoilibrary.org/display/publication40705
List of MeSH codes (D03) - Wikipedia
2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-8-chloro-3-methyl-5-phenyl-1h-3-benzazepin-7-ol MeSH D03.438.079.800 --- 2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-7,8-dihydroxy-1- ... quinolizin-2-ol, 2-ethyl-1,3,4,6,7,11b-hexahydro-3-isobutyl-9,10-dimethoxy- MeSH D03.438.834.775 --- sparteine MeSH D03.438. ... 5-amino-3-((5-nitro-2-furyl)vinyl)-1,2,4-oxadiazole MeSH D03.383.129.462.580.400 --- 4-chloro-7-nitrobenzofurazan MeSH D03.383. ... 5-amino-3-((5-nitro-2-furyl)vinyl)-1,2,4-oxadiazole MeSH D03.383.312.649.290 --- fanft MeSH D03.383.312.649.308 --- furagin ...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_MeSH_codes_(D03)
Paradoxical Actions of Hydrogen Peroxide on Long-Term Potentiation in Transgenic Superoxide Dismutase-1 Mice | Journal of...
1A), whereas in the presence of 50 μm H2O2, EPSPs were 1.16 ± 0.04 of baseline (n = 12; F = 16.2; p , 0.05). The higher H2O2 ... A, EPSP slopes of 2-month-old tg-SOD mice treated with 50 μm H2O2 and 10 μm H7 or 20 μm FK506. Treatment with H2O2 restores LTP ... H2O2 rescues LTP in tg-SOD slices. We have shown recently (Kamsler and Segal, 2003) that 20 μm H2O2 can inhibit LTP induction ... H2O2 restores LTP in aged wt and inhibits LTP in aged tg-SOD mice. Because aged wt mice are impaired in LTP, as are young tg- ...http://www.jneurosci.org/content/23/32/10359
... isoquinolinesulfonyl]-2-methyl piperazine (H-7) inhibits the phorbol ester-induced enhancement of bag cell action potentials ... We have now found that treatment of bag cell neurons with the protein kinase inhibitor 1-[5- ...http://www.jneurosci.org/content/9/2/473
Myosin 1c and myosin IIB serve opposing roles in lamellipodial dynamics of the neuronal growth cone | JCB
2 A and Fig. 3 A), growth cone morphology (Fig. 2 B, Fig. 3 B, and Fig. 5 C), and in retrograde flow and bead diffusion (Fig. 6 ... 2, A and B, Fig. 3, A and B, and Fig. 5 C). These findings support a role for the MIIB isoform in lamellipodial protrusion. ... Figure 1. Pharmacological inhibition using ML-7 leads to a reduction in growth cone area. ML-7 was applied to cultures for a 5- ... 2 B), whereas CALI using a nonspecific IgG had no effect. Loading of MG-anti-MII had no effect on neurite length or growth cone ...http://jcb.rupress.org/content/158/7/1207
Recombinant bovine PKG 1 alpha, 10 µg
... isoquinolinesulfonyl protein kinase inhibitor , CAS number: 108930-17-2 ... H-8, 5 mg - 100,00 €. PKG inhibitor H-8, N-[2-(Methylamino)ethyl]-5-isoquinolinesulfonamide . 2 HCl Synonyms: H8, H-8, ... H-7, 5 mg - 90,00 €. PKA and PKC inhibitor, 1-(5-Isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-methylpiperazine . 2HCl Synonyms: H7, H7 ... Specific activity: 1 U/mg (One unit is defined as the amount Protein Kinase G, required to incorporate 1 pmol of phosphate into ...https://www.proteinkinase.biz/cgmp-dependent-protein-kinase-pkg/1021-recombinant-bovine-protein-kinase-pkg-1-alpha.html
Pay Per Article - You may access this article (from the computer you are currently using) for 1 day for US$35.00 ... 2-methyl piperazine dihydrochloride, an inhibitor of protein kinase C, had no effect. These results indicate that Ca2+- ...http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/40/8/1063
- The vasoconstrictory effects of ANG II and PMA were attenuated by the calcium channel blockers verapamil (5 microM) and nifedipine (5 microM) and were reversibly inhibited when cobaltous chloride (2 mM) was added to the perfusate. (uni-regensburg.de)
- Calcium ionophore A23187 (4.8 X 10(-6) M)-induced contraction of a canine basilar artery strip was completely antagonized by the HA compounds (10(-5) M) but not by the entry-blocking calcium antagonists nicardipine, diltiazem, and verapamil (10(-5) M), suggesting that the HA compounds act differently. (nih.gov)
- Uptake of bacteria by the mammalian cells is directed by bacterial factors named IpaB, IpaC, and IpaD invasins, in which Ipa invasins secreted into the bacterial environment can interact with α 5 β 1 integrin. (rupress.org)
- Differential effects of interleukin-2 and interleukin-4 on protein tyrosine phosphorylation in factor-dependent murine T cells. (naver.com)
- On the other hand, PKC activator 12-o-teradecanoyl phorbol-13-acetate enhanced the HSV-1-induced syncytium formation in A431 epidermoid carcinoma cells, suggesting that PKC activation promotes the development of multinucleated giant cells in herpetic muco-cutaneous lesions. (nii.ac.jp)
- 15. A method of inhibiting the expression of human protein kinase C-α in vitro comprising contacting human cells with a therapeutically effective amount of an antisense oligonucleotide 5 to 50 nucleotides in length, said antisense oligonucleotide comprising a nucleotide sequence complementary to a portion of the sequence set forth in SEQ ID NO: 105. (google.com.au)
- 1. Measurements of membrane capacitance, as an indicator of exocytosis, and intracellular Ca2+ concentration ([Ca2+]i) were used to determine the Ca2+ dependence of secretion in single pancreatic B-cells. (ox.ac.uk)
- j Immunofluorescent imaging of DMSO or H1152 treated cells for c-peptide expression in 2 different iPSC lines. (nih.gov)
- Hydrogen peroxide (H 2 O 2 ), a reactive oxygen species, is assumed to have a detrimental effect on neuronal plasticity. (jneurosci.org)
- Metabolic products of oxidation/reduction processes such as hydrogen peroxide (H 2 O 2 ) have been considered, until recently, only in the context of the homeostatic maintenance of cellular functions. (jneurosci.org)
- HA-1077 increased photopic and flicker ERG response amplitudes in R6/2 mice, but not in wild-type littermate controls. (nih.gov)
- Intravitreal injection of liposomes loaded with HA-1077 decreases phospho-profilin 1 in mouse retina.One eye of 9-week-old wild-type mice (n = 4) was intravitreally injected with liposomes loaded with 40 µM HA-1077, and the other eye was intravitreally injected with empty liposomes. (nih.gov)
- Indeed, H 2 O 2 suppresses long-term potentiation (LTP) in hippocampal slices of normal rats and wild-type (wt) mice. (jneurosci.org)
- SOD converts superoxides to H 2 O 2 , which is a less reactive, membrane-permeable intermediate that is normally converted to H 2 O and O 2 by myriad cellular antioxidants, including catalase and glutathione peroxidase (Gpx). (jneurosci.org)
- Kinetic characterization of native and cysteine 112-modified glutathione S-transferase A1-1: reassessment of nonsubstrate ligand binding. (naver.com)
- Here we characterized the progressive retinopathy of R6/2 mice between 6-19 weeks of age to determine an optimal treatment window. (nih.gov)
- Paradoxically, H 2 O 2, at a concentration (50 μ m ) that blocks LTP in wt mice, actually enhanced LTP in slices of 2-month-old tg-SOD mice. (jneurosci.org)
- An opposite situation was found in 2-year-old mice. (jneurosci.org)
- Aged wt mice were impaired in LTP in a manner that could be reversed by the addition of H 2 O 2 . (jneurosci.org)
- Surprisingly, aged tg-SOD mice exhibited larger LTP than that found in wt mice, but this was now reduced by 50 μ m H 2 O 2 . (jneurosci.org)
- moreover, FK506 inhibited LTP in old tg-SOD as well as in old wt mice treated with H 2 O 2 . (jneurosci.org)
- We now use hippocampal slices from tg-SOD mice and evoked LTP by theta burst stimulation (TBS), which is patterned after innate rhythms in the hippocampus and is a milder stimulation that does not saturate the LTP generating mechanism ( Morgan and Teyler, 2001 ), to further investigate the role of H 2 O 2 as a diffuse modulator of synaptic plasticity. (jneurosci.org)
- Thrombin, 1-oleoyl-2-acetyl-rac-glycerol (OAG), cis- or trans-octadecadienoic acids (linoleic and linolelaidic acid) and the synergistic combination of octadecadienoic acids plus OAG lead to the activation of gel-filtered human platelets, i.e. aggregation via protein kinase C (PKC). (uni-regensburg.de)
- Phospho-profilin levels were lower in HA-1077 injected eyes than that in empty liposome-injected eyes (Fig. 5). (nih.gov)
- 3. During repetitive stimulation (1 Hz), when [Ca2+]i attained micromolar levels, exocytosis also took place during the interpulse intervals albeit at a slower rate than during the depolarizations. (ox.ac.uk)
- Aquaporin-1 (AQP1) functions as an osmotic water channel and a gated cation channel. (biomedcentral.com)
- For example, AQP1 expressed in Xenopus oocytes exhibited water-to-ion channel ratios ranging from 1:30,000 to 1:180,000, depending on the batch of oocytes (Boassa and Yool, unpublished observations). (biomedcentral.com)