0 votes
in Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment by
My mother inlaw has large kindney stones which she can not pass due to bouel movment bags... Shr has severe pain, nausea, weakness, inflamation, and weight loss. What should have been done? Can we press charges? What actions are recommended?

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.
Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

3.7k questions

1.7k answers


3.4k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.