0 votes
11 views
asked in Penicillium chrysogenum by
when I get bit I swell up like no other. I recently had blood work and found I have an allergy to fungi and mold. what I don't understand is how can a bite cause swelling, itching, warm to the touch lesions if i'm allergic to a mold or fungi?

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.
Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Categories

2.5k questions

1k answers

28 comments

876 users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.
...