0 votes
in Anatomy by
i can feel my submandibuler gland when i push it or when i put my index finger in  the back of my mouth and my thumb on outside part of the gland. I am only a 15 year old boy.

3 Answers

0 votes
by (140 points)

Prof. M. Rashid Zia MBBS, FCPS, FICS(USA) E.N.T. Consultant/Head & Neck Surgeon Principal Office, Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan. Prof Dr Rashid Zia is the Best ENT specialist in Lahore

by (140 points)
edited by
Dr. Rashid Rashid Zia the best ENT specialist in Lahore..
0 votes

Professor Doctor Rashid Zia is the best specialist for treating ENT diseases in Lahore, Pakistan. He has qualifications, such as MBBS, MCPS (ENT), FCPS (ENT), MCPS (HPE), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ACS), and House Ear Institute Fellowship (USA), under his belt. Currently, he is serving as Head ENT Jinnah Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.

The best ent lahore.

0 votes
by (140 points)
ok I will tell you
Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

5.3k questions

2.6k answers


13.6k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.