You can try the below tips provided by dietitian and these will help you in losing and maintaining your weight.
1. Exercise Often : Regular exercise plays an important role in weight maintenance.
2. Try Eating Breakfast Every Day : Eating breakfast may assist you with your weight maintenance goals.
3. Eat Lots of Protein : Eating a lot of protein may help you maintain your weight, since protein can help reduce appetite and promote fullness
4. Weigh Yourself Regularly : Monitoring your weight by stepping on the scale on a regular basis may be a helpful tool for weight maintenance.
5. Be Mindful of Your Carb Intake : Weight maintenance may be easier to accomplish if you pay attention to the types and amounts of carbs that you eat.
6. Lift Weights : Reduced muscle mass is a common side effect of weight loss
7. Be Prepared for Setbacks
8. Stick to Your Plan All Week Long : One habit that often leads to weight regain is eating healthy on weekdays.
9. Stay Hydrated : Drinking water is helpful for weight maintenance for a few reasons.
10. Get Enough Sleep : Getting enough sleep significantly affects weight control.