0 votes
20 views
asked in Sulfuric Acid Esters by
We live in a small flat so its permeating all rooms. I've read somewhere that breathing in sulfuric acid fumes can be fatal. How long do I have left to live?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

You have to be calm right now, and get some disinfection spray. according to the Toxin Analysis, it is indeed harmful to your health.

Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Categories

2.7k questions

1.1k answers

36 comments

1.3k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.
...