0 votes
in Health Care by

1 Answer

0 votes
by (140 points)

We suggest seeing a practitioner or your local OBGYN for further assessment. Please visit NovaPlasticSurgery.com for further information.

Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.