HIV stands for “Human Immunodeficiency Virus” which is a immunodeficiency Syndrome. HIV causes AIDS and HIV virus infects the vital organs and human immune system. HIV spreads via sexual contacts, Perinatal transmission, Blood Transmission. The main HIV Symptoms in men are- Drastic weight loss, Regular Night Sweats, Fever, Persistent Coughs, Chronic Diarrhea, Mouth and Skin Infections, Other Illness and Diseases etc.
Main causes of AIDS are-
- By coming in contact with infected blood.
- By coming in contact with infected semen or vaginal fluids.
- Having unprotected vaginal, anal or oral intercourse with an infected sexual partner.
- An infected mother can also transfer the virus to her infant.
- By using infected syringes or needles for consuming drugs.