0 votes
asked in Body Regions by

Appendix problem

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by
Better to consult surgeon for appendectomy if chronic pain persist kindly get USG lower abdomen to get clinical status of appendics it is also chance of infection which can induce appendicular lump and which risky due to dangerous  so consult GP as earliest as possible.