0 votes
in Pseudocholinesterase by
Need to find the Name of the Medical Specialty that studies Pseudocholinesterase Deficiency, so I can search for a medical doctor who specializes in this condition and who can prescribe tests (blood tests and/or other tests) to determine whether or not I have this deficiency.  Thanks.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.
Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.


6.1k questions

2.8k answers


21.7k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.