0 votes
in Keloid by

1 Answer

0 votes
No. And please don’t let anyone convince you to have this kind of overgrown scar tissue surgically removed because it’s extremely likely more of the same will simply take its place. Visit a medical professional to find out ways you can treat your particular keloid scar. For more info on scarring: https://www.socodermatology.com/single-post/2015/11/26/Scars-Healing-After-Healing
Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

6.1k questions

2.8k answers


17.4k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.