0 votes
in Anatomy by
I work in office with a laptop, and I do experience sharp pain from the middle to the lower part of my back. Sometimes I also experience stiff shoulders and numbness around my forearm. My friend saw this post (https://www.sgpainsolutions.com/back-pain/) and she recommended me to visit a chiropractor. I find the post is quite accurate. Anyone can answer me?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (480 points)
While a chiropractor may be able to help, I just thought I'd mention that sometimes back pain is actually related to your feet and therefore a visit to a podiatrist might be helpful. I wrote a post about it on my foot care blog: https://trevorlanepodiatry.com.au/podiatry-and-back-problems/.
Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

5.2k questions

2.5k answers


13.3k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.