Normally fever is the body's way to respond when fighting infections caused by viruses or bacteria. If you are caring for someone with fever or you yourself suffering from one, here are some tips for you to break through the fever:
- Rest well and Stay in bed.
- Keep hydrated, drink more fluid.
- Take over-the-counter medications
- Stay cool unless you have the chills.
- Consulting a doctor is a must, no matter what the temperature the thermometer reads.
- Try cold compresses to make yourself more comfortable.