0 votes
in Education, Premedical by (120 points)

i am looking for a best country for my treatment. my heart problem. if anyone tell me which country is the best it was helpful for me... any question and need any solution you can cheak here

1 Answer

0 votes
by (2.7k points)

I think you can Consult IVF Doctor of India, especially in Pune city, Here you can find out the best and experienced IVF Specialist in Pune. These are some name of the doctor you can visit:

  • Dr. Amol Lunkad
  • Dr. Seema Jain
  • Dr. Usha Subrahmanyam
  • Dr. Abhijit Oka
  • Dr. Kuldeep R Wagh

Thanks & Regards


Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

6.1k questions

2.8k answers


17.5k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.