0 votes
in Health Care by

2 Answers

0 votes
it depends on you genetic system
0 votes
by (3.1k points)

If you usually have a regular cycle, a change in your cycle — such as suddenly having two periods in a month — could indicate a medical condition. 

You must consult a Gynecologist and find out the exact medical condition responsible for it.

Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

6.1k questions

2.8k answers


17.4k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.