Erectile dysfunction (ED) causes men to have difficulty maintaining an erection during sex. It’s Treating ED often involves addressing underlying psychological and physiological concerns that appear disconnected from sexual function. Below find out the remedies provided by Ayurvedic Doctor in Ahmedabad
- Withania somnifera is an herb commonly used in ayurvedic medicine. It’s also called Indian ginseng and ashwagandha. It has been found to improve sperm count and fertility in men. Indian ginseng does this by regulating hormone levels and making your cells healthier.
- The Asparagus racemosus root is used in many preparations of ayurvedic vajikarana mixtures: It’s meant to improve sexual function and health.
- Safed musli, or Chlorophytum borivilianum, is also a vajikarana herb. It has shown an aphrodisiac effect in multiple lab studies, and some research suggests that it boosts sperm count.
- Cinnamomum cassia is a type of cinnamon extracted from the bark of an evergreen tree that grows in regions of India. The extract of the Cinnamomum cassia twig is sometimes called cassia cinnamon or Chinese cinnamon. It helps with sexual functionality
- To really embrace the ayurvedic method of treatment for any health condition, physical activity should be part of your treatment. The practice of yoga is being researched more and more for its health benefits