0 votes
in Hand Dermatoses by
My contact dermatitis started at work, but there is so many things I'm allergic to that the doctors can't help me.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (3.1k points)

It's not that doctors cannot help you in it, if you have contact dermatitis then having a consultation with a dermatologist is a must. 

They can specifically find out the things you are allergic to and provide the exact required treatment for it.

Mild skin inflammations usually respond to over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream. To reduce inflammation and heal the irritation of most types of dermatitis, a skin specialist usually recommends a prescription corticosteroid cream and might prescribe an oral antihistamine to relieve severe itching.

Welcome to lookformedical.com, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.


6.1k questions

2.8k answers


17.5k users

Disclaimer: We do not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content in this site.